Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Mark Messett and Mike Benyon Rod. It's definitely wrong all that it stings. Oh hello, you're watching Chewing the Cud, your lighthearted weekly look at the world through a pair of drag glasses. I'm Mark Mathied and with me today is the man who once got confused between the Easter bunny and a rampant Well, never mind, it's Mike, Benny and Raoul.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well it was easy to get confused. They were both vibrating and I should, you know, very happy.
Speaker 1: And what have you got for us this week?
Speaker 2: Mike, Well, I'm bringing you a story about hot Cross buns. Well because I can, I'm allowed to. And then we're going to play a little game.
Speaker 1: What kind of game?
Speaker 2: It's just a game.
Speaker 1: What a game?
Speaker 2: It's it's a fun game.
Speaker 1: Things a ball.
Speaker 2: No waiting line of people for that game was cut down with bumper.
Speaker 1: Breath, okay. And then might will be helping us decorate something for Easter in Crafty Queens. But on your screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the cut TV and your social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can binge us on YouTube. Look up chewing the.
Speaker 3: Cut and you can see the names of people have reached out and touched our little bunny tails going on the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 2: But now it's time for Mark in the show's.
Speaker 1: So show me is news? Are you?
Speaker 2: I am warmed?
Speaker 1: Okay? Jess Caves unique only Fans Venture exploring hair fetish content. Okay, So she was in Harry Potter. Basically she is an actress in that I I couldn't tell you what she looked like, but apparently she is an author comedian. She's done it all stand up comedor whatever. That's what she looks. And she's got a lot of hair.
Speaker 2: She got a haid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks a little bit like Suppalard, but but a younger, super peggy. Well, apparently she's doing like an only fans now and she's brushing her air. Yeah, she's just like that's what I thought when I heard like that, you just out there, you know, having a good old strum. But no, she's she's brushing her air.
Speaker 2: That people are paying for.
Speaker 1: What the thing is like, there's loads of stuff like that, isn't there like this? Everything's a fetish.
Speaker 2: Everything's a fetish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you said that before said sorry, I my frace is everyone's a fetish.
Speaker 1: Everyone's everyone's a fetish. Everything is a fetish. I mean, she's gonna stand there and she's gonna brush your air on camera. But even a SMR to me is the worst thing that you could ever put in front of me, because I don't like loud noises with mouth for messing her out of faffing around. But it's just it's just the worst.
Speaker 3: When you say, some people are making it like the eating noises and you close your eyes and they could be having your bank.
Speaker 1: Probably you know. I mean that I don't mind that noise the much, but.
Speaker 2: Because the reason I came back, well, I mean yeah, I mean it's aphorism for a vagina. It's true.
Speaker 1: Off anything like that, though, It's like, you know, it's sat there brushing the hair. It must get people to sleep. She must have been getting paid much for Arie Potter.
Speaker 3: She probably spent all the money on glasses and and.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you know her.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think she might be something to do with Mean Girls the remake because of the background, but or.
Speaker 1: Maybe she just went to the premiere. Possibly well, yeah, I mean, is she is she doing both? Can she do both? Can you do only? Fans that be a successful actress at the same time.
Speaker 2: Believe they might be able to mutually exclusive.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Should we give it a try?
Speaker 2: I have an only fan.
Speaker 1: It's fine, okay, okay. So the next bit of story that we've got is Jennifer cool Age. Get the gauge. The gauge. They're trying to kill me. The gates. How you do it?
Speaker 2: No, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. Too large Coolidge, but she's a bit of a gay icon, and fans were kind of hoping that she would return to the hit show White Lotus, and so she's dead in that she got killed off. They were kind of hoping that she would be like a wicked maybe come back to life, or a twin sister of some sort, or they just want to find a way to bring her back. And she's like said, no, it's not She said, they don't need her anymore. Sad, which is sad because of that, But she she made the show apparently, and she's probably one of the most she's memorable. Well, she's not coming back anyway, No, Well.
Speaker 3: I mean that's understanding that she is out she's an amazing actress.
Speaker 1: She is, I mean, everyone that does impressions of apart from herself, they get it spot on. I can't you awful? I did mine? You do yours?
Speaker 2: Sharff are coll As.
Speaker 1: Shocking?
Speaker 2: So who's who's bothered sometimes to come on the show.
Speaker 3: He does a really bad accent for everything he does, but thinks it's good. I know mine's bad, okay, which is why I don't do it one more now. But what I actually love about it. You know, she's been very honest about that. I'm not coming back on the show because I'm dead, because if she came back very very much like nineties like daytime soap, yeah, instead going oh, I'm his.
Speaker 2: Twin brother, ha ha. Yeah, I got better from the comics.
Speaker 1: It's all the dream and stuff.
Speaker 2: We put a wave filter on the end. It was a dream. I wasn't holding out for a moment in my contract negotiations. It was a dream.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah exactly. I mean, well, you know we were just talking about this before, about Sex and the City and Samantha. She was kind of like the main character. She wasn't supposed to be, and they did. They did bring her back for an episode of.
Speaker 2: Just like I just hated that.
Speaker 1: I never watched the second one. It was awful, No, I never.
Speaker 2: The best part of it was mister big diging drama doing exercise? Is that how we died on a pedoton?
Speaker 1: On a penoton? Don't exercise on aton exactly.
Speaker 3: Don't spend a thousand pounds on exercise to spend forty quid a month on the fucking class.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean yeah, I mean, when you've got someone like Jennifer Coolidge, it's hard to carry on the show and try and think of her without.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's white. It was very much this is the story.
Speaker 3: Oh, we've got Jennifer Coolidge, but Jennifer Coolige upstage the story. Yeah, and I think you know, from what I've heard about the second season, it's not doing so well.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They should never have killed her off.
Speaker 2: She never killed off a character.
Speaker 1: She's never kill They're off to do what they're.
Speaker 3: Do in the soaps like EastEnders, they always moved to Manchester exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, Kaffy Beale. Kaffy Beal came back. She did from the dead, so.
Speaker 3: Did Then what's it? He got shot by Flowers? Then what's then?
Speaker 2: What's got? Daffodil's gun bang came back? Did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I never watched win? Then came dirty dead yeah?
Speaker 2: Dirty?
Speaker 1: Then I know Angie what's her face? Came back?
Speaker 2: Because she will? She didn't die cancer. She lied about cancering the day, didn't she?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: She was?
Speaker 1: Was she a memory or a ghost? I don't know what's her name? Angie?
Speaker 2: Angie Watts? What Angie Wats?
Speaker 1: Andie what? That's the one?
Speaker 3: And anyone can fall in alone.
Speaker 1: I was actually on YouTube and she's what I was watching that Top of the Plots performance. It's just basically anyone can fall in love over and over and over again. Number one, what you expect.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be a lyrical masterpiece.
Speaker 1: So the next story is Orville Peck.
Speaker 2: Not the green bird.
Speaker 1: That wish is to good flye, Not the green Bird which you could buy. It's the hot country and Western singer himself, the l G B t Q?
Speaker 2: Is he gay?
Speaker 1: Is he? Yeah? The gay country western singer? Or Vill Peck himself?
Speaker 2: How did you not know?
Speaker 1: I didn't know what it was? Is fit now? Now? And we he's doing or Will Peck and the what's the wiggles? The Wiggles and The Wiggles collaboration on Friends of dorothea.
Speaker 2: Nice Now, So you don't know who the Wiggles are, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't. There you go.
Speaker 3: So the Wiggles they are an Australian kids TV group that do singing dancing, and there's beautiful Oval Peck and I've got my tissues ready.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean he is a bit of a hot, very hot. But what what's what's the what are they going to do?
Speaker 2: So it's it's done a country song, isn't he with the Wiggles?
Speaker 3: Because Wiggles singing dance about things like eating your spaghetti and slappy parents in the face.
Speaker 1: Do you do you think it's going to be controversial?
Speaker 2: But it's it's an out and proud l G B t Q. I A plus person.
Speaker 1: But what what they're going to be singing about?
Speaker 2: That's what it's about, being friends of Dorothy, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, but I mean, like, what's a friend of our?
Speaker 2: There another phrase of the friend of Dorothy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, of ours?
Speaker 2: Yeah there is?
Speaker 1: That's the same without that his album cover, that's I don't know, I'll buy it.
Speaker 2: I've never wanted to be whatever it sat on so much.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's yeah, I mean he did what we say. Sorry, we're back in the room. Yeah, he is a bit of a hotti. Can't lie. However, like there's nothing untoward about that, is that.
Speaker 3: No friend of Dorothy is definitely a nod to being l G B t q I A plus of course, of course.
Speaker 1: I mean I watched him on YouTube, went around his house. I'm obsessed with going around famous people's house on YouTube. You've got to love the back door. I've heard it's been smashed in, yeah, a few times. That's all from showbiz this week.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. Mike, stay right there. As coming up after this short break, we get up to date with the unusual side of the news in the buzz. Welcome back. You are watching Chewing the Cud. This is the part of the show where we look into a twisted person's search history. As it's Mike with the buzz.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about Pokemon?
Speaker 1: Well, I've not really paid much attention to Pokemon since ever. Okay, never, never, No, I know Pikachu. Okay, what's the.
Speaker 2: Other one, because there's like two hundred Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just Pikachi Pikachi. Yeah, I just thought it was Pikachu. Interesting about Pokemon, they all say the name apart from one that's the starfish with the due in the middle. It goes well, I don't know why it does, but it does. This is the story about Charizard.
Speaker 2: You a little drag anyone?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, no, Yes, it's slightly different tact. How do you feel about Crisps?
Speaker 1: I love cris Chris. What's your favorite Crisp I'll solve vinegar pringles discos, solving the discos? Yeah, your mouth out. Yeah, I'd be picking skin out for the rest of the week, but it's worth it. It's true.
Speaker 2: This is the story where the Pokemon the Pokemon. I'm an old person. Crisps have made it a collaboration.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm down collaboration.
Speaker 2: It's like the biscuit game, but with Crisps there's a choice.
Speaker 3: It's flaming hot cheetos Okay, I'll actually I was okay the flameing hot ones, though I don't think I've had the flameing hot ones, just like the monster munch okay.
Speaker 2: But cheata flavor.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So someone has got a Charizard shaped cheeto and sold it for nearly eighty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my god for one crisp. How big is it?
Speaker 2: It's it's like, it's like that big. So what's that twelve inches?
Speaker 1: Twelve inches inches? Not that I'm a size queen or anything, but it is eighty eight k.
Speaker 2: Everyerd told me in twelve inches.
Speaker 3: Sorry, so okay, so it's about okay, we for auction and it went for at akk.
Speaker 1: Some people have got more money then. Seven sixty bins were on it. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's not like one person I'm going for this and people actively trying to get hold of it. Do you know what you know with the in the room or with someone line some in the room. It's like it reminds me, you know, you don't see the piercing bidding. I just imagine someone on the laptop going, darling, would you like ege? Shit, So it's twelve it's it's it's twelve inches.
Speaker 1: It's going for like eighty eight k. Yeah, I'll take that bid in for that's It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's like when eBay first started to be a big thing and everyone had bidding wars on stuff on eBay. Yeah, and you'd see like you know, cabbage creams go for twenty quid because people are getting into bidding wars.
Speaker 2: As long as go to Asda and buy one. It's just a crisp.
Speaker 1: It is just because people are so strange when it comes to rare things. I mean, what you're going to do with it? Who's going to when you die? He's going to have that.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be edible.
Speaker 1: I mean they're not going to eat it. Would you eat that thing a quick? It was a quick?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Akay?
Speaker 3: If somebody else has bought it? Oh that Christmas delicious. It was worth eighty eight thousand dollars like it tastes like it got.
Speaker 1: Any Coca colas, go watch it down with. Yeah, it's a weird one. It was a choice that someone's made and rich re mortgage their house for a crisp A kitchen in kitchen yeah house, Yeah, well it depends where you are.
Speaker 3: It's say nice house, that said the house. But moving on, how do you feel about hot cross buns?
Speaker 1: I love them as well, love that cross.
Speaker 2: So right now this time you're happy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I've had two of the pact that I've got. But working away through working your way through a full Ye, eat them, no problem.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you spread in your hot cross buns?
Speaker 1: Butter? Salted butter, just salted, just salted butter.
Speaker 2: Is it in a silvery package? Do you spend for the is it low pack?
Speaker 1: Oh? No? What do you I use? Little zo? It's got a little crystals in it, little salt crystals.
Speaker 2: With crystal meth in it.
Speaker 1: Crystal meth? Why I always buy it now? It's dead lovely, especially because the sweet and salter. I do you like the jewels? Sweet and SALTERMI?
Speaker 2: Or Margie? Is it the mummy?
Speaker 1: Is that what it's called?
Speaker 2: The bounce of flavors?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, where do you get your hot cross bunds from?
Speaker 1: Anywhere?
Speaker 2: Anywhere?
Speaker 1: Little? Yeah? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: See, I don't like hot cross buns because I don't like dried fruit textures.
Speaker 2: What stop that weird.
Speaker 1: That I wouldn't have come here today. I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't like dragged fruit textures. I like the flavors, not the texture.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a bit like a pop pop.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Well, a ranking has come out of the best and worst hot cross buns. Yeah, okay, where do you think the best ones are coming.
Speaker 1: From in terms of shop. Yeah, I want to say Aldi.
Speaker 2: You want to say Aldi be wrong on m S.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's not just to not cross bond.
Speaker 2: It's one.
Speaker 1: It's a really expensive one.
Speaker 2: Really expensive. But so Aldi came second.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the right king.
Speaker 2: But they said that MS.
Speaker 3: Luxury Fruit Hot Buns was praised for their fragrant aroma and ample fruit content.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been praised for two, so we've got to get tom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The most healthy ones are from Saintsburys.
Speaker 1: Who wants healthy? A cross BWn? I've never thought, Oh, I know.
Speaker 2: I'd love a hot cross, but I'm watching the calory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just don't buy it. Yeah, just don't buy it. Just eat the packaging.
Speaker 2: Don't eat the packaging.
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that. Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I've said that before many times. But the most unhealthy ones come from Morrison's.
Speaker 1: What's so unhealthy about them?
Speaker 3: You know, the fats and salts, and that's what you want.
Speaker 1: Cook chips with, lads.
Speaker 2: They do taste good, but the cholesterol.
Speaker 1: Who cares? You want to live once?
Speaker 3: I'd like to be for a decent amount of time. Only live once? Yeah, but you're dead buy forty three.
Speaker 2: Because I can just about make that.
Speaker 1: You've had a good meal, lot too play.
Speaker 3: And if you're here for a good time and a long time, why not share that with us. We're at the TV on social media and that brings us nicely to our story of the week. Now, have you ever returned something via post?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Once? Okay, it's Amazon recently.
Speaker 3: Okays, a modern thing. It's to live and I can send it back and I don't.
Speaker 2: Have to leave the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, did you return the item that you said you were returning?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, good, well done you. Because there's a lady who's who's not done that.
Speaker 3: She got a lovely new Samsung phone worth one and a half thousand pounds she put Samsung said I don't think I like this phone, so she sent it back Samsung when they opened the box found three tins of sardines tapes together.
Speaker 1: But jokeing, joking, Oh my god, she's got.
Speaker 2: She has got a nerve.
Speaker 3: Samsung surprisingly said no, you can't have a refund for your phone. They didn't say, you lying, bitch, but I would have. But she was adamant, adamant that she sent back a phone. Oh come on, So she said.
Speaker 2: That it was the.
Speaker 3: Delivery company must have swapped it out while it was in transit.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, is there any way of tracking that phone?
Speaker 2: There are ways of tracking phones.
Speaker 1: Exact Claire's gonna get away with that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's the fact that Samson went, no, you've not turned the phone. Yeah I have, I have it. Must they must have stolen it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've got to take you off a little bit too.
Speaker 2: She had a good go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: She doubled down to the point Samsung and the gret DPD had to do a full investigation on the package to see at any point was it recorded as tampered with, looking for CCTV footage and everything to get you No, it's not been swapped out in transit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you lying woman.
Speaker 1: I mean is about stuff like this has to be there and we kind of joke about it. So, I mean, it's just I'm surprised that it might be someone in my family.
Speaker 2: If we see this as a brenda, probably desolutely.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm like, you know, at first, I'm thinking the cheek of it. I'm like, hanging a minute, I recognize this behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's she going.
Speaker 1: You've got a picture of.
Speaker 2: Her, No, because it's technically a crime.
Speaker 1: Show it to me. I'm not going to tell anything.
Speaker 3: I'm not about a picture to show you. But I also can't say a name, which one being careful of. So she received she got the phone for a present for her husband. Her husband went, we brought me a Samsung, send it back and she went.
Speaker 2: Out of this. I mean.
Speaker 1: Sardines.
Speaker 2: They're not even cheap fish sardines.
Speaker 1: I mean are they their own brand as well? Looks like a Tesco's home sung. It is a good story, and I mean she's creative.
Speaker 2: She's creative, and she had a good go.
Speaker 1: And did what do we do? They know if they got the phone back.
Speaker 2: They said, we're not issuing you a refund if you've sold the phone whatever.
Speaker 1: That's also they've got the money.
Speaker 2: So Samsung haven't sent her the money. Song have kept the money.
Speaker 1: Okay, have three tinder of sardines and Samsung. I've got her money like that Okay.
Speaker 2: But that's all from the buzz this week.
Speaker 1: Thanks that might always nice to know what something fish is going on.
Speaker 2: That was painful.
Speaker 3: Who won't welcome, but don't go anywhere, don't go anywhere grew up. After this, we have a game to play with in our game of the week, Physical Pain.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Chewing the Code with Me, Mark Massett and Mike Bennion Row. Now, this is the part of the show where we play a game, and this one is for Mike. So off your pop.
Speaker 2: Love okay, quite to like really, day of the week.
Speaker 1: So what's the game that we're playing today, Mike.
Speaker 2: We're going to be playing listed.
Speaker 3: So that's where I'm going to give you a topic and you've got a list ten things within thirty seconds on that topic.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 3: They're all sensible and mature and reasonable things to list. Not playing then okay, So I want you to make list ten things that you can say at a Sunday service and also at an orgy.
Speaker 1: Go amen, past the wine. This is my body.
Speaker 3: U given to you and all men gave you.
Speaker 2: That one that's for.
Speaker 1: Blessed be Okay, I can get canceled for that one.
Speaker 2: What was the saying blessed b.
Speaker 1: No, just the whole church stuff.
Speaker 3: No, because you didn't say I didn't say forgive me father, because okay, okay. Next one, it's list ten ways of leaving a bad hook up early?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Okay me teas on I called myself an but halfway through?
Speaker 3: Okay, tell your relationship.
Speaker 2: I can't think about hook cup. I know I've been that long.
Speaker 1: It's getting late, you ca, but just getting late now? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean obviously I've never done that first.
Speaker 2: It just leaves, aren't you.
Speaker 1: I don't say it's a sleeve.
Speaker 2: A black door bandit. I believe that, No, somebody else isn't it? Back your boogie? Okay?
Speaker 3: So how about this trying to do ten things you could say while getting a haircut or in the bedroom on that acond, Ten things you could say while getting a haircut or in the bedroom?
Speaker 4: Okay, bit off the top, Okay, it gets really bushy around there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Umm, I just think I need more of me fringe.
Speaker 2: What definitely just barbers by?
Speaker 4: Umm?
Speaker 1: Are we gonna wash it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Do you think of these all on your own? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just me and my brain. We're very lonely.
Speaker 3: I think if you could say barber's and in the bedroom, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I like it when it makes a good noise on the back of my neck.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've said these before. These are like stuff that you're used to mate.
Speaker 2: In my mouth, bitch.
Speaker 3: Hey, I've got a very weird relationship with my hairdresser. I keep going and he goes, you don't have.
Speaker 2: Any hair, Mike, can I I know, spit my mouth, very handsome.
Speaker 1: Just set your elbows out when you sat down, just in case you catch a bit of Oh right, no, I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't have any hair my hairdressers obviously for nefarious reasons.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so we all know what you're going for. I'm just out of yourself there.
Speaker 2: He knows that's not restraining order. About to move barbers? Four times? Okay? The next one ten signs that someone is a.
Speaker 1: Top a cop top Oh go oh, I'm just trying to think big shoulders.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It says in their.
Speaker 2: Profile on the devil app.
Speaker 1: They used to have got a wife or girlfriend or girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I give you that as a fourth wife or girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Top tonight we bet you over the sideboard and telling you to scream the one with the dick in you.
Speaker 3: That sends to be a giveaway rights to.
Speaker 1: Be watching this.
Speaker 2: They're not going to be watching you get dicked down. It's fine, I'll be I'll be beefing.
Speaker 3: I hear we have Henry Camel now, so that was my preferred Okay, so you're not doing very well at this much.
Speaker 2: Now your top scories are five.
Speaker 1: I'm not that good at these kind of things. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Do you want to swap positions?
Speaker 1: I'd love to swap position.
Speaker 2: Heard that about you.
Speaker 1: For a limited flat.
Speaker 2: Come on then, okay, I shall somehow get you my buzzer.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to do?
Speaker 2: You want to start by asking me here? I think?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get this party started. So I'm gonna give you need to give me ten excuses to leave a bad hook up early.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be here. Sorry, it's not It's not me, it's you. That's tasted weird. My my cat's on the boil.
Speaker 3: I think I've left the iron off five arm.
Speaker 2: It's raining, and I'm not sure it should be. Are you sure? That's lubo tiger bomb? Your wife's on the.
Speaker 1: Way, bitch? That was ship? Now you know what, Phil? I got to eight, You got to eight, just got to mister, just got to three? Well, what can I say? That was really good? Okay, so we're going to do another one. You better Okay, ready, okay, so we asked. I'm going to ask you ten things you can say while eating tacos, but also in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's all of my chin. All that's sloppy.
Speaker 3: I prefer it when it's crunchy. I think I've eaten too many beans. Al is that corn you've got an your teeth?
Speaker 1: Please? He meets a bit wet.
Speaker 2: He eats very dry as a spicy meat.
Speaker 1: Stop stop. She said these before I know it. You the things I would say while no wonder I couldn't answer these. All right, so you want to go again?
Speaker 3: I suppose that's something else you could say, eating tacos are in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: I do know what you want to go again?
Speaker 1: Oh, Mike's always switched on. I tell you, I am all right, So we're gonna ask. I'm gona ask you ten names for that one quick who's always in every one's d MS.
Speaker 2: Go slag whole.
Speaker 3: It's me, we're saying, James, I was in sexy time trying to pest off sex.
Speaker 1: You wrote it. Oh DMS, daddy, what you to?
Speaker 2: It's what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You're free picks with an X that irritates me, makes me angry.
Speaker 1: So you're looking on the scene to be between seven and eight Mike. Yeah, so you're not doing too bad, all right, So should we go again. I'm enjoying this game now.
Speaker 2: Would be things counting?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I was made to do, all right. Ten ways to ruin a first trap photo.
Speaker 2: Go, my dog does that all the time, just shot.
Speaker 3: Look at me head and oh cute dog like yeah about this, all this, all of it, that's not one.
Speaker 2: That's one trauma hit, all right, smiling, all right? Doing like the eating a hot dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you.
Speaker 2: Your mum's in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's enough of that. Coming up after this short break, we get all crafty with Crafty Queens. Hello, welcome back to Ching the Code. And now we're about to get crafty with Mike with Crafty Queens.
Speaker 3: So what we're going to do today is we're going to decorate something. And what do you think we're going to decorate? As it's Easter?
Speaker 2: An egg okay, correct.
Speaker 3: Now, The thing about it, the decorated eggs is I'm a bit of a size queen. Okay, so we're not doing normal sized eggs. Okay, if you have a look at your secret white package to the side of you. Cool, Well you've got your secret white package.
Speaker 1: Oh egg, it's it's an Ostrich egg. Same thing, okay.
Speaker 3: So decorating your egg it's big, so it's going to be a bit tricky.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I've given you a.
Speaker 3: Little stand to hold it into, so you've got some sturdiness.
Speaker 2: There, go beautiful.
Speaker 3: And I've given you a range of things of a good selection of pens and sticky.
Speaker 1: Ship okay to decorate your egg.
Speaker 2: Great store to decorate your egg.
Speaker 1: So start, so we just start.
Speaker 2: Now, start strawing, stick and shit on.
Speaker 1: Are fair?
Speaker 2: Make it look fabulous?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now can we we go anywhere with it?
Speaker 2: Anywhere you want to go.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go with mine.
Speaker 2: You're going to you're going them? Yeah, how are you going to decorate it them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Caught me on a good day, to be fair.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wonder what you were doing.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to for lots of geometric shape kind of ideas.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I want it to be a little bit a bit different, differently different.
Speaker 1: It's good to be different.
Speaker 3: It's good to be different, just like everybody else. So the thing now Ostrich eggs have a really unique property, okay, which is you know when you get midges and things in the summer and the winter, well the autumn really don't really get in the winter. Ostrich eggs produce a slight odor that humans can't smell.
Speaker 2: But insects hate.
Speaker 1: Carry.
Speaker 3: Okay, So having an ostrich egg in your house will stop insects coming in.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I never know.
Speaker 3: That, so flies, midges, So yours gay bars where you go to the toilets and there covered in fruit flies. Yeah, if they had a couple of ostrich eggs hanging up, fruit flies wouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: I mean, would they survive the night? What they've been launched at someone by the end of it.
Speaker 3: So there's some places it quite popular in mosques in the Middle East to hang and keep flies away, okay, And the must have had theirs up for hundreds of years. Granted it's not the same as a bar and a ga gay toilet, but a bar and gay toilet a toilet and a gay bar even okay, the slight difference of clientele there right, the gallery are asking whether they love eggs, which tells you a lot about their ability. They have They have got skills that pay bills, pay bills. Yeah, renowned for being able to sit on a traffic cone of the gallery.
Speaker 2: Do you do a lot of crafting in your spare time?
Speaker 1: To be honest, if you know, no, I can just about do the washing, wash my dirty clothes, to be fair.
Speaker 2: Smaller than won't you enough time to wash me?
Speaker 1: Nickers might just be careful sometimes, but feel like therapeutic.
Speaker 2: You know, some people say craft is very therapeutic. I don't agree with them.
Speaker 1: No, So what you're making us do this.
Speaker 2: Because I get told I have to do things?
Speaker 3: Okay, and maybe that's why I don't find it very therapeutic, because you have straw.
Speaker 1: Mary, Okay, Well, you know we can make this egg look pretty, pretty egg, you know, pretty egg. But you're jazzling your egg. Yes, well that's the one. I feel like I should have watched more of drag Race, to be fair, he.
Speaker 2: Could have seen this on the next season.
Speaker 1: And the egg is going to be RuPaul's head.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she lets a lot of people color in with a lot of makeup already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is.
Speaker 2: Sorcerer milk. Look at you? Look at you speeding her head? Look at that?
Speaker 1: Look hey, she's a glad queen. Yeah, I'm down coming here again. Ye call it in and dress up and drag up her egg. I could do this all day, to be fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should have put.
Speaker 1: This in the email. You had brought a few eggs.
Speaker 3: To be fair, so ostrochas not to give you any pressure, but they're like forty pounds each.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, you bought this for forty quid.
Speaker 2: No, I bought two for forty five because I got a deal.
Speaker 3: Someone that traces the kids that because they've not been blown very well.
Speaker 1: And we'll just stop right there.
Speaker 2: So the hole is quite big at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Will you say? You say, hole at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, you've got We've got there, quite a big hole.
Speaker 1: Show I'm showing you me ol. There we go.
Speaker 3: I could there's no ir, so I just have to do.
Speaker 1: You know what now you said about the whole Everyone to rest my hole up because you never know who's coming.
Speaker 2: The book at quite big holes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always bigger. It's my question.
Speaker 2: I can fit a finger in two answer that.
Speaker 1: If you don't believe me, look at that.
Speaker 2: Oh you're only going up to the nail. That's not that doesn't counters too do you want to know who's.
Speaker 3: Looks of big hands? So, yeah, they're not being particularly well blown.
Speaker 1: Wait what I mean, what are they blown for?
Speaker 2: To get the stuff out of the middle?
Speaker 3: But why because otherwise the egg would be very heavy and full of yoke?
Speaker 1: Okay, and what do they do with the the the insides.
Speaker 3: They sent off to live on a farm with the other ostriches.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you can eat, yeah, delicious, Apparently I've never don't. I've had a little I've had a quail egg, the tiny Yeah, but that's about it. That's about it. That's about it. So yeah, I mean I'm just going all out with these.
Speaker 2: You're very methodical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just looks like a real burst of it looks a bit like realed squat. That looks a bit like it's it. It does. So yeah, I mean what else? What else can you do with the ostrich ostrich eggs?
Speaker 3: Well, if you're the gallery, you can use them as love eggs.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the first time that I've had big eggs.
Speaker 2: But they're just very big eggs.
Speaker 1: But that you can that you can eat also, not just for decorating. And but once you got the shell. No, Zachly.
Speaker 2: Did you never blow eggs as a kid.
Speaker 1: Never, never, No, we had a climbing frame in our estate.
Speaker 2: So yeah, once you've.
Speaker 3: Decorated your egg, you can just surround it if you want with a nest.
Speaker 1: I'm actually proud of that. That's one way to decorate your all.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: On that note, remember if you can't get any pin, any regine or anything in between, you could be a crafty queen. So yeah, so you've gone very out there. I've got a little bit more understated.
Speaker 1: Well she's a diamond queen. Okay, what can I say?
Speaker 3: I left her up Yeah, showing everybody your whole again like QBC.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is what you could have in your fridge.
Speaker 2: Giant hit.
Speaker 3: So I've gone for you know the fisting rings that people have tattooed on there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, is that what they are?
Speaker 3: When you see somebody with with the ring with rings, that means that's how far they've gone up.
Speaker 1: No, it's not here, is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So that's why you get some people with them down here and get some people with them up here. That's how deep they've gone into something.
Speaker 1: I'm not joking. My mate is great? Is that them two lines put up here?
Speaker 2: It's fisted someone that deep.
Speaker 1: That's almost the end of the show for now, but on your screen you can see our contact details. It's at the cud TV on our social media and if you want to catch up on any of the previous episodes, you can always binge watches on YouTube. Just look for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching and we will see you all soon.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,