Speaker 1: Welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host step Bowen, and I'm Samantha Fay, and welcome to our July Q and a episode that you all love so much and we're so grateful that you do. So sit back and have a cup of tea or a glass of sweet iced tea and join us as we answer some questions and talk about some interesting comments. Samantha, you want to start us off?
Speaker 2: Yes, Our first one says I absolutely love listening to your show here in Melbourne, Australia and eagerly await your new episodes. I have two stories about two separate dreams I had a few years ago, and also a question about why I have not been able to connect with my beautiful mom, who passed away a year ago. So about seven years ago, I had a dream that made me believe a good friend who was living in the UK was pregnant. In the dream, I was at her birth, watching from above like I was floating near the ceiling. I knew it was her because I saw her sister by her side talking her through the contractions. I messaged my friend the next day to ask if she was pregnant and she said no. Why I was shocked because it felt so real. It turns out she was indeed pregnant, but it only just found out herself that day and wasn't ready to share the news. I had another dream a few years later about another friend who did not have any children. In the dream, I saw her at the beach with her husband and a one year old toddler with blonde hair. They were just wearing a diaper, so I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl. I messaged my friend the next day and asked if she was pregnant, to which she answered no. Why I explained my dream to her once again. I was so sure she was pregnant, like a knowing I was shocked when she said no. But then six weeks later she rang and told me I am psychic and that it was crazy that I knew, as they had only just found out themselves. I do believe I am very intuitive and at times have a knowing feeling about things, but now I am unsure because I have not been able to connect with my mom, who passed to way last May. When she was passing, I did ask her to visit me in my dreams. She said she would, but I have not had any dreams about my mom or even seeing her in my dreams. What do you think I desperately want to feel her around me. I have asked my spirit guides, but have not felt, dreamt or seen anything.
Speaker 3: Oh I want to answer this lady.
Speaker 2: Okay, Can I just pop in with one word I want all listeners to hear. Yep, she writes, I desperately want to feel my mom around me. That's the block.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, desperate is the block, because there is such baggage attached to the word desperate. Now, I don't mean that in a negative way. I just mean that when we are so so needy, it's too.
Speaker 3: Much for the person on the other side.
Speaker 1: I remember having those same feelings about wanting to talk to Jeane.
Speaker 3: The palm Reader.
Speaker 1: We have promised each other that we would talk from the other side. We had all this commitment, We so believed in being able to talk to someone on the other side. We had talked each of us to a lot of folks on the other side. But she didn't come to me. She has yet to come to me, and she's been dead now for a while. And I do think that part of the reason is because I want so much to talk to her. I also know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that time is different on the other side. I mean, this person writes that this was in May, so that's only been as we're recording this lesson three months ago. Who knows how long that really is. On the other side, it may be a blink.
Speaker 3: Of an eye.
Speaker 1: And on the other side, our loved ones have things to do. They're not just sitting around I don't know whatever, but they're not.
Speaker 3: They're busy.
Speaker 1: They've got life reviews to do. They've got planning to do for the next lifetime. They have jobs to do and commitments that they make. So patience and letting go of saying it will be when it will be, when it will be, and I'm trying to do that. I'll let you know what I'm doing, but I hope that this person can do that as well. I'll hush that they hid a deep chord within me because I know how that haske out for.
Speaker 2: Me, and it only increases the desperation.
Speaker 3: Yes it does, that is true.
Speaker 2: And that's the rub. But I want this listener to think about these two amazing dream experiences she shared with us about knowing her friends were pregnant before they even knew she is intuitive. She will have she will have a connection with her mom. But look at the relationship between these two friends. That's not the same as a mother daughter love, right, It's different. It's a friend. And so something she could do is in her prayer or meditation before she falls asleep, say to her mom all the things she wants to say to her mom, or even write a letter. But tell the mother, go visit one of my friends in a dream, have them bring me a message.
Speaker 1: And Gene has done that for me.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's easier for them because our desperation argree for our sadness. It puts up a block. But when you give them permission or even just the idea to go to another friend or another family member, that tends to.
Speaker 1: Work exactly absolutely Okay. The next one says, I am in England and have lived here after spending twenty years in Germany. Although we're in summer, I find it difficult in winter to be here in me I snow and freezing weather. I practice reiki, meditation, crystals and condellini, but as I work more with the sun than the moon, I feel starved and weak in winter. I have all my dance classes and woo woo glasses, but I still feel alone until I found your podcast. Every time I have a question or feel down, you guys just seem to answer me and bring the warmth of the sun I always crave. I listen to you every day while cleaning, doing my makeup, driving to work, and drinking coffee. You really do not know what your beautiful voices, friendship and topics do for us all. I feel that you are both my angels, and sometimes I will play your podcast just to feel harmony about my day. I won't bore you anymore with my story, so I will ask you both one small question, Dev, when will you be doing your next Live to Road beginner's course? As I missed the one, the most recent one, Samantha, what Crystal would you suggest that a dancer woo woo full of love and crazy creativity, but hungers in the cold and feels alone and a crowd should wear ps. I visited Berlin on your website, Dev, and oh boy, is he handsome? Does he have two different colored eyes? No?
Speaker 3: He doesn't that it was just a camera.
Speaker 1: I took a screenshot of him as he seemed to stick his chest out and stand tall and proud, like he was telling me to do the same. He's now my phone screensaver.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: Well how about that? Isn't that interesting? Berlin would be embarrassed by that, but thank you for it.
Speaker 3: I love that. So to this listener, I.
Speaker 1: Would really really recommend that you subscribe to my newsletter with my substack. If you go to the homepage of my website, right there near Merlin's picture, you'll see a little thing that says subscribe to my newsletter. And if you click on that and subscribe to my substack, that's the best way to keep up with early information about my plans for courses.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that it.
Speaker 1: Will be the fall, and I can't tell you an exact date yet, but I will tell you it will be autumn before I'm able to teach again. I have a contract for a new book, and.
Speaker 3: I'm writing, writing, writing, writing, writing, writing this summer.
Speaker 1: Samantha, you want to tell her about the crystals?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, so Crystal that I would recommend or four or seven for a woo woo dancer would be Azerite or sunstone for confidence, blue Agate for communicating through expressive dance and blue lace. Agot also helps silence the inner critic, which I think all creatives could use some help with. Chryso praise is also a great one. It helps you embrace your inner creativity. And also just to add for winter blues, I would also recommend sunstone because it really helps you get in touch with the power of that sun energy that you're missing so much in those lonely winter months. Or bloodstone because bloodstone helps you to be here now and it cultivates inner strength and it helps to revitalize your energy. Also, Botswana agit is called the anti depression stone, and so it's really great for those feelings in the wintertime. Finally, lipidolite, which contains lithium. It helps to stave off sadness while infusing your energy with calm.
Speaker 1: I had just one more thing. Yeah, In my book that Claire and I wrote together, Crafting the Wheel of the Year, there is directions to making a sunstone and selenite bracelet. The notion there is to help you find balance in your life with sunstone and selenite, which represents the moon. So it's a balancing of energy of sun and moon, and it's a pretty bracelet to make.
Speaker 2: Great suggestion, and thank you for listening to us and sharing your story.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and thank you for loving my Berlin.
Speaker 2: I know it's great, all right. Our dex one says, I was listening to the June twenty first Listener Question and Story episode and I had to stop a few minutes into the podcast to write you this note in my defense. In your podcast, Samantha did tell us to write in if we had this type of incident. So here's the story. I had a work colleague named Sally many years ago. I didn't know her well, maybe one din at her place where our spouses got to meet one another. Anyway, she and her husband Don built a sailboat, quit their jobs, and sailed off to see the world for years. That was the last I saw or heard from them. About six or eight years later, I had a very productive but tiring day at work. I needed to drive somewhere after work, and I was in that nice, relaxed driving mental state behind the wheel. I turned onto a rural road that was small and had only one lane in each direction. It was the thirty miles per hour type of road where you can clearly see the drivers who are going the other way. For no reason, I started thinking about Sally and Don from all those years ago. I wondered what became of them and if they were still out sailing the deep blue sea somewhere. The little road had lots of gentle turn so there was no way to see who was coming. More than one hundred yards away. I saw a car coming toward me. As it got closer, I thought, Gee, that looks just like Don and Sally coming now. As they got closer, I sure it was them. As they passed me, I grinned and waved. I was so embarrassed when I realized it was not them. It was someone I had never seen before, who clearly thought I was just some weirdo. As they drove on about another mile up the road, mentally kicking myself or being an idiot, another car came by. This time it definitely absolutely was Don and Sally in the front seat, no question about it. I mean, that's almost identical to the listener who wrote us a couple of years ago with a very similar story. Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 3: It is amazing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, he continues, here's one more. I did enjoy sailing a great deal in my younger days, a friend of mine invited me to come along to San Francisco Bay and crewe in a race. It was about ninety miles away from where I lived with my young wife and our beautiful little toddler girl. These are daytime races that usually end around dusk. Back at the dock. After soundly losing the race, we struck sails, washed down the boat, and just as we were getting in the car to head home, I had the first and only panic attack in my life. I did not know why, but I had to call home.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This was in nineteen seventy nine, so obviously none of us had a cell phone. There was not even an office at this little marina that would be some miles away. We started driving home. My friend was driving fast because of my urgency. A few miles up the freeway, as the sky went really dark, my terror evaporated. I told him to slow down because everything was all right. When I got home an hour and a half later, I quietly snuck into my daughter's bedroom in the dark to check on her. She was sleeping that beautiful sleep only babies can do. In the morning, she woke up and a rose to have another exciting toddler day. A bit later, I went back in there to vacuum and clean up. That's when I noticed for window curtain wasn't hanging properly, so I went over to fix it. It turns out it had been laying over the top of an incandescent lamp and had it burned through the fabric, which was charred all around it. It looked like it was ready to burst into flames. Apparently she had been playing in there and moving stuff around, getting the curtain over the lamp. Then later that evening, my wife turned on the light from the wall switch to get her ready for bed. As my little one was laying down to sleep, my wife turned the light switch off, taking away the danger. I'm pretty sure that would have been very close to the time of night when I told my friend to stop driving fast because everything was okay. Coincidence, I think not? No, I think not either. Wow, those were two examples of kind of remote viewing.
Speaker 1: They really are, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like he was remote viewing that Don and Sally were coming, and then he was subconsciously remote viewing that his child could be in danger when he was ninety miles away. That's that connection we have to our loved ones. I think that's absolutely miraculous.
Speaker 1: Well, it is miraculous, and I do wonder if this listen was able to connect with Don and Sally at some point.
Speaker 2: I know me too.
Speaker 3: Till we do.
Speaker 1: But I also love that exercise of just driving, just giving yourself a mental break and driving down a very comfortable, lovely road that you're very familiar with. Okay, I have a question about crystal grids. I have one set up to help and hope for my husband's good health, happiness in life, and success and work. He is currently in a good place in life and a new job is going well. When can I dismantle the grid and set up a new one. I am nervous that doing so will undo the work and we will go back to square one. But equally, I don't want the energy to become stale and no longer useful. Well interesting grants do the work you've asked them to do. And unless there is a real deep seated purpose for leaving that grid up so that some thing won't re occur, like a protection grid, for example, against someone you're nervous or scanned for, I think it's okay. I mean I have often found myself creating grids, asking the grid to do a certain job, and then thinking, well, maybe I'll leave it up a little while longer. And yet there's a rock on that grid that I need to be you somewhere else, And can I take that rock off?
Speaker 3: Can I dismantle the grid?
Speaker 1: I usually find I can, and it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, especially if it's done its job exactly, which it sounds as though this crystal grid has done its job. And I think if you take it down and thank it for its work and properly cleanse it and let those crystals have a little vacation, I think it's also showing how much trust you have in the universe working in your and your husband's favor, and.
Speaker 3: The universe will continue to do that whether you had the grid up or out.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's take our first break and we'll be right back. Hey, guys, just wanted to let you know that I've added a new guided meditation to my website called how to Cut Chords. This thirty minute meditation teaches you how to cut negative chords to a difficult person, situation, memory, or aspect of yourself you're hoping to change. You can learn more about it on my website or in this month's newsletter, which you can find on my substack and my friending co host Denise Corell and I have added a brand new video course called The Business of Being Spiritual. It includes seven teaching modules where we walk you through all sorts of things, from charging money and networking to handling taxes and tips for sharing your work on a wider platform. If you go to Samantha Fay dot com and click the store tab, you'll find it under video classes. And finally, don't forget to check out my other podcast, Enlightened Empaths. We've started a new popular monthly feature called the Energy Forecast, where we cover all the metaphysical transitions and stuff heading your way each month. Hope you enjoy it. Welcome back. Our next question says I want to share a recent surprising experience I had during a reiki session. My practitioner was using a light touch. I had my eyes closed, and as she moved along my body during the session, I realized I could feel her at both my head and feet At the same time. I thought how interesting. I wonder how she does that, But I kept my eyes closed and remained in a meditative state. At the end of the hour, as she shared her insights, she asked if my father had passed. When I replied that yes, he had passed many years before, she said, I saw him at your head when I was working on your feet. I was surprised and a bit stunned by this. I never had much of a relationship with my dad. He was a lifelong alcoholic and believed his role in the family was only to provide financial support. It never felt close to him. My initial reaction to him joining my spiritual healing work in the reiki session was what right does he have to offer support now when he offered me no emotional support in life. But I got past the knee jerk self pity by instead viewing the visitation as being from his higher self, someone I had probably known through many lives. It helped me take a different view of all relationships and maybe glad to know I have him on my team on the other side. Not how long way that's powerful?
Speaker 3: Isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It really is. And it shows so much growth and forgiveness and healing on her part and her father's part. And I think she's one hundred percent right, I really do. I told that story many times. I wrote about it in Heavenly Alliance, the dream I had where my mother said that our higher selves were very, very close, and she had incarnated as a difficult person in my life to teach me to help me. I wonder if it's similar for her and her dad, and now he's helping on her team.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: The answer to this querence question for me is absolutely yes.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: Great story, Thank you, Yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Our next one says, I'm fifty one years old and my spiritual path began after losing a close.
Speaker 3: Cousin in the nine to eleven attack. Oh I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: In the months following their passing, I experienced several moments that convinced me our loved ones continue on and can still make themselves known. Those experiences opened a.
Speaker 3: Door that has never been closed.
Speaker 1: A short time later, my grandmother passed away. During a psychic reading, she came through with a message that completely surprised me. She encouraged me to stop waiting for a marriage proposal from someone I had been with for many years, and to choose myself instead. Looking back, she was absolutely right. Her words were or buying yourself a ring already.
Speaker 3: If that's what you want, rock on.
Speaker 2: I love that message.
Speaker 1: I can hear Grandma's saying that by yourself already, if that's what you want, I can hear it. Since twenty twenty, I've intentionally deepened my spiritual practice through meditation, journaling, and learning to trust my intuition. A few years ago, I started my own podcast where I explore intentional living and interview guests about wellness, spirituality, and personal growth.
Speaker 3: And the work has.
Speaker 1: Felt deeply aligned, and I found myself continually drawn towards spiritual teachers and conversations like yours. The reason I'm writing is because one of your recent recent listener episodes reminded me of an experience I had for over two decades. A few months after nine to eleven, I was sitting outside one evening when I noticed tiny, blinking lights deep in the woods. Since then, those lights have appeared during major life trends, pysicians, or whenever I've asked spirit for reassurance. I know there may be a natural explanation, but I've always experienced them as loving reminders that I'm supported personally. I've come to think of them as nature, spirits or fairy energy. This summer, I've been seeing them more than ever. I'm currently in a significant transition after stepping away from a long career in education. I've spent the past year interviewing for positions without receiving an offer. While it was initially discouraging, I now believe those closed doors were guiding me towards something more aligned with my purpose. Instead of returning to the path I've always known, I'm feeling I'm being invited to build a life around the work that brings me the most joy and meaning. In May, I traveled several hours away to help care for a parent recovering from major surgery. Shortly after leaving the airport in a rental car, I witnessed a bald eagle swoop down directly in front of my car, carrying a snake in its talons. The symbolism felt impossible to ignore. Transformation, releasing the old, rising above fear, and stepping into a new chapter. And I might add a gift from spirit. During that same trip, I began smelling incense in places where there didn't seem to be any source. At the airport, while shopping in the room where I was staying, and again recently, while writing this email curious, I found that in some spiritual traditions, unexpected earthy or incense like sense are sometimes associated with the presence of angels or guides, and some sources specifically connect this type of fragrance earthy, sandalwood and flooral blend, for example, with archangel Muriel. I realize there are many possible interpretations, and I'm not attached to any one explanation, but the tie I mean, a repetition of this experience during such a significant transition in my life makes it feel deeply meaningful. After listening to your listener's stories Part two from July, I asked spirit one simple question. Should I share my story that evening, while walking my dogs, the woods were filled with more blinking lights than I had ever seen before.
Speaker 3: It felt as though they were dancing all around me.
Speaker 1: Whether someone interprets that as fireflies nature spirits are simply a beautiful moment in nature, I experienced it as a loving and unmistakable Yes for the records. Fireflies to me have a yellow light, and they blink slower, and their light is bright and in fades. These are different. They are usually silvery white lights. However, I saw blues and pinks last night along with the silver, and they are fast blinking on and off. It feels like a different frequency. I stood there smiling, thank you, Spirit, and feeling overwhelmingly a sense of peace and joy. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the symbolism.
Speaker 3: Of the egle.
Speaker 1: I think I've done that, and the repeated sense of incense and the bleinking lights. Thank you for creating a space where people feel safe to share experiences that can't always be explained but are deeply meaningful. Your work has encouraged me to trust my own path with curiosity, humility, and gratitude. Well, okay, so the egle and the snake in its talent eagles gift from Spirit and Snake is about transformation, as you know. So there you go. I don't have incense smells often the way this listener does. But when I was going through a period of time where I was having to do a lot of driving for an unpleasant part of my job. As I crossed the line between two counties, my car would fail with the smell of stargaze or lilies, and I always knew it was my mama saying, Okay, you're back in your home county.
Speaker 3: You're safe now.
Speaker 1: And so every time I swell Stargate's or lilies, even today, I know it's my mom this with me, and this listener is trusting those lights in the woods. I mean, here's to the elemental realm. You might want to spend some time learning more about elemental energy.
Speaker 2: It sounds like she's really being supported and encouraged to make this big transition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's an answer from us at all. She's got the answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I really thank her for sharing this because we get a lot of questions like this of seeing lights and what does it mean? And I think it's exactly what she is suspecting that she is surrounded with love and support and encouragement as she's finally taking these steps to really do the work and share the message that she's cultivated over these last two decades.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful. Okay. Our next one says, I came across a podcast through the two of you called The Common Mystics, and they did an episode on the Karen Ann Phillips Murder and the Dream of even Linscott. Have you heard of this? I totally went down a rabbit hole. The basiss are Linscott has a horrible nightmare of a person being beaten to death. The next day, he learns that a woman just one building away from his building was killed. This way, he tells police about his dream, and he is convicted of the murder. Lots happens in between, but I'll let you go down the rabbit hole. Also. I became increasingly curious about his dream the more I looked into the case. It's been covered quite a lot, but everything I can find on the case focuses on the legal battle that Linscott faces after his dream. I would love to hear their perspective from the dream angle, even more specifically, how did Karen send her dream to Steve or did she? You can find the transcript of his police investigation online where he tells the investigators his dream. The language he uses to describe the situation is the same type of language I use when I'm recounting as psychic vision. His dream is from the perspective of him standing behind the victim and facing the assailant. He does not really see the victim, only the assailant. I just think there is so much to learn from his recollection of his dream, but all the focus of the cases on the legal battle. I'd love to hear your thoughts well. I actually have an entire chapter on this in my book The Away Dreamer. There are many many cases where people have dreamt of terrifying situations like this and have been convicted, not convicted. I don't think I covered that, but I cover two people who dreamt of murders with people that either lived near them or worked with them, or had some type of similar connection like that, who were then suspected of committing the crime because they dreamt of it. And what I think happens is that there is this whole web of energy that connects all of us, and when we pull on that web through an extreme emotion, whether that is joy or fear, anyone who is awake and aware in their spiritual path and is either physically nearby that person or has a psychic connection to that person, you know. One of the cases I covered were these two women who were both living in America, but I think they were both from the Philippines. They were both from a different country, and they both worked in the same hospital, and one of the women was sadly murdered and the other woman kept dreaming about it and eventually was channeling the murdered victim, telling police who had committed this crime and where they could find the jewelry he stole. It's a really really interesting case to look into. But because they had all of those things in common, I think this woman was able to psychically connect with her in the dream state and then later through channeling. So that's how I believe it works. If you are a spiritually tuned in person and you are awake and aware, and you are remembering your dreams, you will have these encounters from time to time. I mean, remember Teb I made my students even work on that case, and I think it was twenty sixteen or seventeen where I kept dreaming about those three women who were murdered before they were murdered.
Speaker 3: I do remember that.
Speaker 1: I do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think this happens quite frequently and it is really interesting to try to figure out. But that's my only answer to it, is that there is the psychic web that connects all of us, and if we pull on it hard enough, someone else is going to feel that and be connected to us that way.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, our next one says, when I was twelve years old, I lost my cousin Rona. Growing up, we lived in a small village. My aunt, my mom's sister, lived just down the street. It was my mom's firstborn and Rona was her mom's firstborn, so since I was a baby, we spent lots of time together. Rona always loved playing with me, dressing me up, and posing for photographs with me. She would have been the best mom. While we may have been eleven years apart, she was like my older sister. We were the only girls out of four boys, so we had a special bond. When she died, it was beyond devastating. I didn't understand why her She was so young. With all the grief, it caused me to start worrying because she was young, and I was scared of not knowing where she went if she was okay. It felt weird to not know where she was. I made my brother sleep in my room every night for a month because of the fear I had grown about losing her. One night, I had this dream. Rona and I were sitting at a little bestro table on a cloud. She was beautiful. She was always so beautiful, But it was like angelic, how beautiful she looked. She was staring right into my eyes, and all I remember thinking was how is this happening? How am I seeing her? I had so many questions that I felt like I couldn't talk, words wouldn't form. But maybe it was the shock of seeing her. She took my hand and told me she was okay, and that she's always going to be with me, but I'm not going to see her for a very long time. She said her goodbyes while I sat there in complete silence, not being able.
Speaker 3: To say a word.
Speaker 1: I woke up out of the dream and felt like I had had an out of body experience. It took a bit to come to and comprehend what had just happened. My brother woke up and I told him, you don't have to sleep in my room anymore. Still, to this day, twenty four years later, I think about her every day. I talked to her as much as I can and try to connect through meditations. Thank you for letting me share. Oh, I'm so sorry about you losing Rohona, and I'm also so happy to know that you all were able to connect in that place in between, and that she was able to comfort you, and that doesn't happen often. We had a listener just a little while ago talk about how she hadn't been able to connect with.
Speaker 3: Some when she loves.
Speaker 1: Time is different. I mean, it had been a while, and she made it very clear to you that it would be a while before you would see her again.
Speaker 2: What this makes me think about With the first listener story we shared not hearing from her mom, she had told her mom to come to her in a dream, and she desperately wants to have that dream. This listener wasn't desperately seeking connection. She was worried and staying up and not being able to sleep and thinking where are you? I need to know you're safe. I wonder if that type of openness is different from saying I want to have a dream of my mother yeah, as opposed to I just want to know you're okay. I wonder if that's the key, because it makes me think when my sisters and I were like is mom okay? Like did she cross over to the good side? You know, and we were really worried, like is she okay? Or is she going to be in purgatory or hunt us or what have you? And then we did the wordle the next day, as we do every day, and it was Carol, and I always still feel that was my mom saying, yeah, I made it.
Speaker 3: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: But we didn't. We didn't put parameters or guidelines like it has to be a dream. I wonder if that's the difference.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it is too and I don't know. I didn't put parameters around al Jane came to me, but I certainly had that and still do have that feeling of like, really.
Speaker 3: Why aren't you here? I do have that.
Speaker 1: When my mom died, I was concerned because she had, in her very later life, had some questions about how she felt about eternity and life on the other side. And I worried about that only because what I didn't care what she believed. I just wanted her to have some security and feeling of comfort as she approached her last days. And I guess she'd been dead, probably less than two weeks, and I was asleep. I felt, you know how when you're in new bed and if somebody sits down in the bed, you can feel the mattress go down. And I felt the mattress go down. I opened my eyes, and she was sitting on the side of the bed and she ran her fingers through my hair. I can still as I talk about this, I can still feel her fingers in my hair. And she said, honey, you gotta stuff worrying about me. I'm okay, And then she disappeared. And that is the only time my mother has ever up to me, rather than through flowers I talked about a few minutes ago, the only time I've physically seen But that was enough, because I really that would be enough for me. But I really did want to know that she was all right. So I think that reinforces what you're saying about this listener's story is for concern about her cousin was what brought her cousin to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think that's an interesting distinction of orgy over desperate for a connection. That's something we can all think about, those of us who were still waiting to hear from loved ones on the other side. All right, let's take our last break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody. I wanted to let you know that I am working on some new courses coming up in the near future, but in the meantime, I'm also offering some other things that you might be interested in. For example, on my website you can find links to numerology reports, animal guide reports, and booklets about guarding with the Spirit of the Plant Kingdom, with working with moon energy, working with the major arcana and crystals. So take a look at my website Stepbowen dot com. And while you're there on my website, i'd love it if you'd subscribe to my free substack and visit. With Merlin's picture on my website homepage. I think you'll like looking at him. Stepbowen dot com. Thanks so much, everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back. Our next one says I wanted to write because they've been thinking a lot about synchronicity throughout my life. I've always viewed synchronicities as trail markers from the universe, little reminders that I was on the right path. There have been periods in my life when they were almost impossible to ignore. One of the most remarkable experiences happened in twenty seventeen when my family was preparing to move from California to Ireland. To get ready, we watched a very niche YouTube channel run by an American family living in Ireland The channel only had a few hundred followers and documented ordinary day to day life there. Fast forward a year and we were living in Dublin. One day, during a routine property inspection, the man checking our rental mentioned he was headed to another American family's home. Afterward, he stated, maybe I knew this American and I laughed and said there was no way i'd know them. America is huge and California was like four times bigger than Ireland. He replied, well, he's from Texas. His name is Corey Miller. I nearly fell over. It was the same Corey Miller whose YouTube channel we had watched while preparing for our move. The odds felt astronomical. Here I was living in another country and somehow we ended up sharing the same property management company. It felt like one of those moments where the universe wings at you. Moments like that made me feel deeply connected to something larger, as if synchronicity was gently guiding my path. Another experience happened after I moved back to the United States Es after reading the book Signs, I asked the universe to show me a loveliness of ladybugs if I was where I was supposed to be, but in a way that would leave no doubt. For a few days, nothing happened. I saw one ladybug here and there, but I started feeling discouraged. Then on the fourth day, my husband and I changed our hiking plans at the last minute and ended up at a waterfall. While sitting there, reflecting on life and thinking about my request, I noticed what looked like movement on the ground. There were ladybugs then, more than hundreds than thousands. They were everywhere, on the rocks and the trees on the ground. I'd never seen anything like it before or since. It felt like the universe had answered in a way I could never explain away. Experiences like these reinforce my belief that synchronous city can show up in powerful, undeniable ways when we are open to receiving it. Lately, though things have been different, The last year has brought enormous change in growth. I've worked hard on myself, healed in many ways, and honestly feel healthier and more grounded than I have before. Yet the synchronicity seem to have gone quiet. This shift has left me wondering how synchronicity evolves as we grow and change. I've even played the Universe game where in the morning I choose three random objects and ask the universe to show them to me throughout the day, turning it into a kind of scavenger hunt. Sometimes I find the small things, but the big, unmistakable signs that once it seems so abundant, just aren't showing up anymore. What do you think it means when the sign stop? Does it mean we've drifted from our path? Or could it mean we're exactly where we're supposed to be and no longer in need of as many trail markers. I'd love to hear your thoughts. That's a really good question, and normally I would say, yes, it means that you're just where you're supposed to be. You've had the confirmations, they know you're okay, They're not going to extend the effort. I guess too continue sending those signs, but I don't know. We've been getting a lot of emails like this throughout twenty twenty six, and it just makes me wonder if something energetically is going on where we're just all a little discombobulated.
Speaker 1: Were you and I talked about that before we started recording.
Speaker 2: Today, I know, and it does feel that way. I don't know. I was talking to a friend yesterday on the phone, and she was seeing how time is speeding up and she can't slow down and she can't seem to catch her energetic breath, and she was asking me if it had to do with cern going down. I don't even know, or different things going on atrologically in the world. I don't know. But what I do know is that twenty twenty five, twenty twenty six is the first time I think, in sixteen years of doing this podcast that we've gotten so many emails saying this.
Speaker 1: I think it is too and I don't know the one thing I have to say, and then I'll come back to the bigger question. Is I love the language of describing groups of animal people, and the a loveliness of lady bugs is one of my favorites. So thank you for that. I appreciate that, and I can only imagine what it must have felt like to have seen what clearly was a huge sign for you.
Speaker 3: We don't normally see.
Speaker 1: A loveliness of ladybugs one or two, not thousands, but Samantha, I wish I had an answer for this quarant where I could clearly say, yes, we're all experiencing this weirdness with synchronicity and here's why, But I can't.
Speaker 3: I just know.
Speaker 1: That I agree that there is a universal energetic shift happening, and that's the best I could do. And when I have tried to meditate and asked my guides for clarity on that question, it sounds like a radio that's not.
Speaker 3: Quite on the right channel.
Speaker 2: Yes, I get, like mum's the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, No, yeah, I get not yet I wont.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So just no, dear listener, that you are not alone, not alone. And I don't think it means you're not on the right path. I just think the world is going through something weird and funky and it's causing that static like you were talking about. They're trying to get through to us, but there's so much going on it's blocking it. And I think it just means we have to work even harder to carve out sacred time and space for ourselves.
Speaker 1: I think that's absolutely truman. Boy do I not do a good job of that and need to do better at it. And then the other thing is to send out light and loves to the rest of the world. And I know that sounds like all koomber, Yeah, I get it, but I mean it. I really think that the more we practice that notion of connectedness, that's all I can say about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know, it's definitely a lot, and you know, we've just got to work on it. I just want to add two. A bunch of lady bugs is called a loveliness. And our listener before was talking about seeing the sparks of light and how it's not fireflies, which I agree, But did you know that a group of fireflies is called a sparkle?
Speaker 3: Nobody?
Speaker 1: Isn't that lovely?
Speaker 2: I know, I just found that out a couple of days ago, and I think it's so great.
Speaker 1: In a parliament of owls and a murder of crows, and on and on and on it goes. I love those names so thinks of that stuff.
Speaker 3: It's just so cool.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: All right, I think we have time for one more.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll try it and see where it goes. Here, let's try it. So this person says, I've been an avid listener for about a year now, and I just want to say thank you both for helping me through some of the hardest months of my life. I lost my mom seven months ago. We were extremely close. She truly was my best friend. Listening to your podcast has helped me in so many ways. I won't list them all, just leaving it here with other big thank you and thank you for listening. And I'm so glad to know we're helpful to you. Thank you for that. This person says, However, I am writing to ask about an encounter I had when I was a sophomore in college. It's been many years ago, but this memory is seared into my mind and has always left me with questions. A friend and I had walked into one of the campus bookstores, and when we got to the checkout, the older lady at the register said, is one of you named Katie? I was shocked and slowly said yes. She proceeded to tell me that when we walked in, God spoke to her and said the name Katie. As you can imagine, since I did not know this woman at all, and I was quite sure she didn't know me, I was in shock. She finished checking us out and told me that she wanted to talk to me more, but would rather do it outside. When we got out, she said God is getting ready to do great things in your life.
Speaker 3: You are a very blessed person.
Speaker 1: I wrote all this down in my journal that day and still have the journal to look back on for reference, as if this is something I never could forget. A few weeks after that, my grandfather passed away. Three weeks after that, my other grandfather passed away. That semester, I failed two classes because I just stopped going, and I ended up quitting the softball team and thereafter losing my scholarship. It was a trying time at that age. I'm sure I didn't feel blessed or special or anything like I did the day the lady approached me in the bookstore. I've since had a couple of tire readings that have talked a lot about me having abilities and being a healer, which I already am because I'm an e R nurse. But lately I've had an instinctual feeling that maybe I meant for more powerful, spiritual like healing than what I do in my current path. I feel something more in me I always have. I've been working on meditation ly poorly, I might add, and I have a health the Crystal collection and can truly feel the vibrations and effects of certain stones. Others, I feel nothing. I have a few to row decks and dabble with that as well. I have a strong interest in reiki and feel like it might be a calling to me to use my healing hands more literally than in my current bedside nursing role. Just not even sure where to start. Any suggestions would be super helpful, and I would really love to hear your take on my bookstore encounter as well. Thank you for being my life every time.
Speaker 3: I listen to another episode.
Speaker 2: Woo.
Speaker 1: That experience would have scared the dickets out of me.
Speaker 3: That really would have terrified me.
Speaker 1: Well, and for.
Speaker 2: Joel kind of did that remember, yeah, I know when we were at that restaurant and he kept getting the name I know, and I made him get up and walk over to that woman and we gave her a full on reading. She's probably emailing some other podcast about that weird encounter. I don't recommend doing that, but.
Speaker 1: I don't eat her. And Joel can get those weird names the way he does, it's a weird thing that he can do. But this would have flipped me out to have had that experience, and particularly immediately after that having so much loss in her life and so much grief going on that that college just didn't even happen for her at the time. So I can see where, on one hand, she's got this really positive information and at the same time, all these other things are happening to the point that she is in such a state although it sounds like she was able to do some wonderful work. Don't discount the healing work you do as a traditional nurse. Do not discount that we all have different ways of doing the work we're called to do, and there is no one bigger or greater than the other. And so I beg you, well, I certainly appreciate your interest in all these metaphysical tools. Don't discount the work you already do. Your mere presence standing next to someone's bed is a healing thing. Now, given the other stuff that you're interested in, where do you start. That's a million dollar question, and one that I talk about a lot in classes because I call it, and don't take this wrongly, but I call it the kid in the candy store syndrome. Because we want it all, we want to learn it all, and we want to learn it all now, and we don't know which one comes first. That's just kind of the humanness of who we are. But I would suggest that where you really begin is with yourself. And I don't necessarily mean that as a healer necessary and that you need healing, that's not my point.
Speaker 3: But you'll work with your crystals and if.
Speaker 1: You want to learn reiki, and if you want to learn to row, if you want to really learn it and not just stabble in it, is to really work with yourself. And if you start there, the doors will open to continue that work with others.
Speaker 2: I think that's great advice. I know when I was going through this in the early two thousands and was just like, what am I supposed to do with those feelings you have? Like she's saying, you know, she feels there's something more in me, and she always has. What I did was every day that I would walk to work, I repeated the same mantra over and over. So I identify my higher power as God. That's just the label I use. And I would say, Dear God, use me to do your will. Dear God, use me to do your will, over and over, and it put me in a position of an energy of complete surrender where I wasn't saying, help me to learn to row, help me to be more intuitive, bring my mediumship forth, help me to connect deeper with crystals. I didn't put any parameters on it. I just said God used me to do your will and through that I was led each step of the way to how that was supposed to materialize for me. And so I would do exactly what deb said in tandem with putting yourself in an energy of total trust and surrender, and what you will see is that miracles will just start to happen. You'll find yourself in the right place at the right time. You'll start encountering people who will say, oh, I'm going to take this class, or have you read this book. You just have to put yourself in that position of allowing the universe to work in your favor. And I think the reason why this bookstore woman had this strong message for our listener that included her name and this beautiful message that she was blessed, was because all of these not so blessing things were going to be happening for her and her guides, her angels wanted her to know that they were going to be around her, and this one encounter might have kept her faith just enough so that she was able to return to college and get her nursing degree and become the e ear nurse and all the other things. So I think it was like a gift in many ways, even though I'm sure the timing felt really weird at the time.
Speaker 1: So I will wrap us up with two thoughts. One exactly as you're saying, divine timing is not our timing. And certainly I would imagine if I were college sophomore and somebody said those words to me, I would assume that they meant right away and it took a long time many years later she said. So divine timing is what it is, and it's hard to learn to trust that. But the other thing is, I see a parallel between this listener's email and the ones we've had earlier about wanting to connect with somebody on the other side. And it's that specificity. And one of the things that we have consistently mentioned during this episode is to let go and trust that what's meant to happen will happen when it's supposed to and if it's supposed to.
Speaker 2: That really is the theme of all these questions and stories isn't it. It really is just that the Crystal Grid has done its work. Trust that your mother will come to you in a dream or in a sign in a way that's meaningful to you. Trust that the signs will appear again. Trust that you're on the right path. Yeah, it's interesting the way that happens.
Speaker 1: And again it's back to that notion of there's some kind of universal that we're not aware of until we see it so clearly as we have seen it in today's episode.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good about trusting myself in relation to the universe. Where I get held up is my loved ones, you know, like just trusting that the universe is working in their favor, trusting that everything's going to unfold the way it should. Think that whole process of learning to trust that the universe always has your back is just part of the process, because then we have to also extend that to everyone we love and care about and really believe and surrender to the beautiful, loving support that the universe is offering to all of us.
Speaker 1: And that's really hard. And you know, you and your girls, I cannot imagine you're trusting the universe more than you trust you.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I have a crystal grid setup for my kids and me, and when I moved, it was weird to take it down and I immediately set it back up when I got to the house.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I know what you mean. You yeah, things you do, you know.
Speaker 2: So we're not saying like it's very easy to trust the universe. They always has your back and your I mean, we're in this too, and it is difficult. And I think right now it's the soh the universe, god creator, whatever you want to call it, is saying you're not on your own. But I'm backing off right now, or we're backing off right now so you can really start to put into practice what you've been cultivating and learning your whole life, and that is to go within, to trust yourself first, and to carve out that sacred time. I really think that's what we're being pushed to do in this echoe silence that so many of us are experiencing when reaching out for that connection.
Speaker 1: Absolutely true. Who Okay, we hope you've enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we certainly do. I know we have. You guys send in such great stories and questions. Thank you so very much. Remembered if you want to send in a question or story, email us Psychic Teachers at gmail dot com, don't forget. You can also find us on Facebook at Psychic Teachers. I'm on on Instagram Samantha O. Fay. Please check out our work Deb Bowen dot com Samantha Fay dot com and have a beautiful, happy, peaceful week filled with inner trust and serenity and lots of magical synchronicities and signs. Be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 3: Heay care everyone.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review Wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Deb Bowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.