Speaker 1: Of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: Would let your.
Speaker 1: Taco one on one one w j r R. But your freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: All right, I hope you voted JR Facebook page. You say, we play it this morning. Your vote qualifies you to win the daily prize, which this week we've been getting away tickets for the JR Road Show with Stained and Breaking Benjamin.
Speaker 1: The three songs you're voting on JR Facebook page are from the Who Who Who Are You? Pinball Wizard or Eminence Front. The Eminence Front the one with the most votes nine, So get your voted. Oh.
Speaker 3: Also still to come the Meat Report, and we have one final chancetreet a flyway to Vegas.
Speaker 2: And win one thousand bucks. Yeah, oh that's in the next down or so.
Speaker 3: All right, let's commence to this idiotology dispel a myth held by many scientists now say there's no link between cell phones and brain cancer. Now, there's a lot of people were convinced that those electromagnetic fields produced by mobile phones could cause cancer. But here comes the World Health Organization, speaking of the who God, not the CDC, the World Health Organization who also.
Speaker 1: They're also in that same game to me, Yeah, and a lot of people.
Speaker 3: According to them, their team of eleven investigators from ten different countries, including Taco Bob, the highly regarded Australian government's Radiation Protection Authority.
Speaker 1: Wooh sounds very official, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: They've us sifted through over five thousand different studies from multiple countries, and they say as wireless technology has increased over the past two decades, there is no increase in brain tumors or evidence of a link to cancer. This would be even true with people who have used mobile phones for over ten years. I have to confess I've always had that in the back of my head. I haven't thought about it lately, but back in the day, I'd always be like, man, what if these things are hurting us? And if you have them too close to your jimmy, if it's messing with your jimmy, juice or you know, different things like that, right, right, And there's no reason to, you know, laugh at someone who thinks that, because it's I'm convinced and you may laugh at me that these little.
Speaker 1: Gadgets he's holding his phone up that pretty much all of us have one day will be exposed as the Antichrist. Some would argue, there they are, they has already come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying, if you really wanted to just have a way to get at almost everyone it is, it may.
Speaker 2: Not have all been exposed yet.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't laugh at you, because I've said it from the get go. The problem with a lot of these kids is exactly that this phone in my hand right now, it's the social media. You can get on it via there. I mean, granted they'd probably just do that on computers, but it's just it's very convenient, and it does a lot of great things for us, absolutely, but it's also there's a lot of evil in that phone.
Speaker 3: But at least apparently according to the World Health Organization, they're not giving us brain cancer. There you go, take that info, as you may see your roll in your eyes. Speaking of cell phones, the Palace, which is a popular New York City nightclub, yeah, I've heard that they are experimenting with a cell phone ban in their club. Much as many comedian and some performers will have you bag your phone as you enter the venue, they're doing this in their their club, and they say, so far the results have been phenomenal. They're seeing people engaged like they used to. They're seeing more people on the dance floor, and god forbid, if you need to get somebody's phone number, they said, they'll be happy to provide a pen and paper for you from behind the bar if you don't have one, handy.
Speaker 1: That you can go up to and spend twenty dollars on a beer.
Speaker 3: Would be great though, Yeah, well New York City, I mean, come on, would be great there to be able to make an ass of yourself and not have someone document it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't think about that part. Yeah, that's great. The uh, I'm just thinking of the you know, the the dreaded if somebody walks into the club, you know, with like a gun or something, and then well that's.
Speaker 3: Now the argument being made with this latest school shooting, you know, because in the New there's been a lot of these schools that have instituted these cell phone bands, and they're like, well, wouldn't it have been you know, what would happen if it was in a school where one of those is in place where maybe a student with a phone could have made a difference in you know, it's a legit concern.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: But uh, I don't know, man, you can survive without these? Now, it's the point. Here's my other question.
Speaker 1: Just being devil's advocate here, you've always heard the thing of well, what if my babysitters need to get in touch with me while I'm out of the club boogie and depth. Here's the thing. Are they going to take away people's fitbits and Apple watches too? Because technically I could get a call on this It just says cell phone. Yeah, so at least you have some some means so you won't go crazy if you get to place in New York.
Speaker 3: Fry my iPod out of my cold dead hand.
Speaker 2: Do you still have an iPod?
Speaker 1: No? I never had an iPod?
Speaker 2: You've never had an iPod? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: My wife did? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say you didn't have one in your house. I opened up, like.
Speaker 1: My wife had it for working out and south.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I opened up the the drawer with the cord drawer that everybody has.
Speaker 2: There's like two iPods in there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hell, did save them? I'm telling you you didn't throw them out, did you? No? I don't throw anything out of that drawer. Remember, I have true just you know it's caster's.
Speaker 3: Gonna come the day where you need that auxiliary whatever to whatever.
Speaker 1: Type cable that connection.
Speaker 3: There's no you know, radio shack around anymore, and you don't want to wait for same day Amazon delivery. I had God forbid leave the house.
Speaker 1: I have my original iPhone one, remember I showed you a picture of it. And I have the little flip phones that we got when we were indorsing ant about twenty years or whatever.
Speaker 2: I go singular wireless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Shoulds And finally, more on this and some visuals on our Facebook page. If you get your kicks out of hitting nitrous oxide laughing gas. Yeah, story of this British man who had developed a pretty nasty habit. He was hitting balloons upwards of five hundred times a weekend. Oh my god, his brain is just mushed.
Speaker 2: Oh he was left. He was left.
Speaker 3: He described it as with dinosaur hands and having to wear diapers because they his habit got so out of control. He had no everything in his body was.
Speaker 1: Just like woo, dinosaur hands, he said, holding the balloon.
Speaker 3: No, he just said he lost all function of his hands and they just like got stuck like bent over, and you can see the pictures of him.
Speaker 1: He had to wear a diapert he could at least work at the circus. Now sort of screwed up. We're not the circus, the fair. No, it's not Lobster Boy, it's Natro's Boy. Is that your fourth four hundredth balloon today? Why are your hands doing it and your eyes rolling into your head which nobody can see on the radio. I think you need to change your diaper too.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, public service man, that's what we're all about here on the Lynching Taco Show.
Speaker 1: Stop rolling your eyes. We got your U j R. R. Orlando's Rocks Nation,