Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners. All right, Richard, good morning, good morning brother. How you doing today? Doing okay? You rid us of the whatever guy? You're going for?
Speaker 2: Ye, you're going for win number two. We know Alex is all excited about his new drops for.
Speaker 1: You, Richard? Where did you watching spank tradition? I mean, were you Richard? You don't have to answer that. You don't have to answer that. Uh, well, you've done messed up. He Aron, good morning? Oh yeah, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Welcome back? Chili says, it's been nine or ten years since you've played.
Speaker 1: That can't be true. It's been like nine years, I think. Really, damn, I call in. I call in all the time, but I don't know about that nine years. You got it.
Speaker 2: You must have slipped in once or twice. But if you say it, that's okay. Now there's a another a a Ron. He was the pride of Needeville. Where are you from?
Speaker 1: Parentland? Parland? Okay, the pride of Paarland? Oh you got I called back in the day in Leak City though, so you were a reperend.
Speaker 2: He's made a move, Yes, okay, you like Para Land better than League City.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, well you got to do a shout out your name when you think you know the answer. We did that. We asked that of you nine years ago. Did you win? I? Did you remember what you won?
Speaker 2: I don't. Okay, it was nine years ago. I don't remember either. Richard and Aaron? What are they playing for today?
Speaker 1: Pair of takes? See Wheezer, Flaming Lips and Dinosaur Jr. All right, guys, shout out that name. By the way, I'm just shouting out rich Okay, Okay, that's up. That's totally up to you.
Speaker 2: All Right, first question here, Rich and Aron, which I'm assuming he's just yelling out Aaron. Here we go.
Speaker 1: What movie did Sandra Bullock have to drive a bus? Aaron? Speed? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Correct, Aaron sharp as attack After nine years Richard aka Rich The full question was what movie did Sandra Bullock have to drive a bus? While Keanu non neu Reeves figured out how to make it not explode?
Speaker 1: Speed? I never saw that movie. It just got away from me. I don't know. And there was Speed too. I heard that sucked. Speed two was not good. I heard blue first Speed. I quite enjoyed, Aaron and rich if you should have gone with Dick, that's even.
Speaker 2: Quicker, and it cuts it cuts harder too, Rich and Aaron, what's the main color of a stop sign, Dick?
Speaker 1: That would be rid? It is red.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, rich all right, Rich is on the board. All right, here we go for the win. We got a good game here. Name the company that invented the iPod rare, Richard Apple.
Speaker 1: He just got in there. Rich was the way to go, clearly, rich was the way to go. Hey, Aaron, let me tell you that was tight. But he got you. I know you don't know. I know you don't know. But what's gonna happen here is I'm going to play a drop. Oh, Richard, I'm soorry happy.
Speaker 2: Hold me, and then I'm gonna direct you, Aaron, to go listen to the podcast later. Although I think Alex is working on yesterday's podcast. Okay, so he's gonna get that podcast up so you can go and listen to it and then you can.
Speaker 1: Call us back or email me back if he gets it right. Oh, listen, I just got rid of whatever guy. Now I got another one in my hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seems that way, all right, Aaron after nine years, he's still salty.
Speaker 1: Richard the Winner. Can you play on Monday? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, I was planning on coming in on this Monday too, so that'll be good.
Speaker 1: I'll be here for that game.