Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. And I bet if I were to guess, I would imagine she has a beef with Instagram because she almost had the trifecta right. Her profile name on Twitter and OnlyFans is Maria M eight seven two two M A r I A M eight seven two two. Now, if you go to Instagram to find her, you have to look up Maria underscore M underscore eight seven two two links to everything there is in the episode description. Make sure you check it out. Uh, Maria may thank you very much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Are you angry at Instagram? Did you have an account that matched all your other ones and they booted it off? Or was there another? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, oh way. Always anytime I talk to any kind of adult star, mainstream, just starting out whatever, they're on their second, the third, or fourth one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now there's there's sometimes when I'm like, oh, like, I interviewed one girl one time she goes. I got kicked off. Answered, I would go why she goes? I was on Instagram live and my top was off and I was like deep throating a twelve inch Delda and I was like, yeah, that's gonna get you booted. Like that's not one of those like borderline ones, like is a nipple hanging out? Is a nipple not hanging out? That's like, yeah, you shot porn on there. I get it. They have some expectations, but sometimes it's really fucking ridiculous. Yeah it is, Marie. Let me ask you. I'll go down my question. I will ask you the third question you are not supposed to ask a woman, but you do post it on a lot of your social media. So the first question I would I would say is are you pregnant? You don't ask that to a woman. The next thing you don't ask to a woman is how much do you weigh? And then the third thing would likely be my question. Here can I ask Maria how old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm forty nine.
Speaker 1: You look phenomenal for forty nine.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've heard it a lot. Yeah, thank you, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Uh So, I've asked girls in the past, hey do you know what your measurements are? And then they said, yeah, what do you mean by measurements? Like there's numbers when you go like thirty two, forty blah blah blah blah. And I realized in that moment, I have no fucking idea what those measurements are. I know, it's like, yeah, no, absolutely not. So I kind of made up my own for the show. So when I ask your measurements, can I ask what is your height?
Speaker 2: My height is five to two?
Speaker 1: Okay, chess size and shoe size seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, those are easy questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. Yeah, yeah that's fair. Yeah, let me ask what is your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 3: Definitely my ass And it's been my ass for ever, so yeah, I love my ass and I've gotten compliments and you know what, yeah, definitely my favorite part of my body.
Speaker 1: I feel like both of us, you and I both this is where we're ken, is that we look like the bodies we have tried to build. And I say that as I sit here, you know, having walked about fifteen hundred steps today. Are you Are you a gym rant? Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: I was for a while, but yeah, lately there's just no time.
Speaker 1: So no time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I do stuff at home, Definitely.
Speaker 3: I try to work with my abs, like for sure, but yeah, I'm not going to the gym, and it's as much as I would like to.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but.
Speaker 1: See that's the mentality though, you go as much as I would like to you if you had time for it, you'd be there every day.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh for sure? For sure? Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Okay, So is that your mentality across everything? Like if you latch onto something? Are you latched in there or do you have hobbies that you kind of pick up or drop or anything like that?
Speaker 3: No, Like if I mean it's just something, I'm into it and I'm like running with it, like yeah, like I I'd love to do a lot more. But like you know, like with music and stuff like that, like I try and like get in there. Like I love anything that brings me peace, anything that gives me like you know, a certain kind of mood you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so definitely, So okay, My question here on the list here is how did you get into the adult entertainment industry? But a couple that with is it one of your passionate things or is it just is it a job for you and you're like, Okay, I'll make money doing this and whatever, or are you like passionate about the adult entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm passionate for sure.
Speaker 3: Me and my hobby, we have we always had killer Killer, sex Killer every day, sometimes twice, three times whatever.
Speaker 2: And we used to video with each other and that was like our thing.
Speaker 3: And it would like we watching and be like, oh my god, that's so hot, holy shit, Dann, like you know, off the hook. And so then we knew someone who had an of page and we were both this around each other at night. One night we were like, oh my god, like, could you imagine, like we've started putting our shit out there, you know, could you just fucking imagine?
Speaker 2: Then like once and three were like, let's do it. Let's just fucking do it.
Speaker 3: And it's just like we ran with it from there and it was like it was the hottest sitting.
Speaker 2: It like spiced our sex life even more.
Speaker 3: Even though we didn't think it could get any better, it got a million times better.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So, so just before either you hit sen to send it to the person who would uploaded, or you hit send to upload it, actually, was there any kind of anxiety or did you not take into it? I feel like there could go one of two ways. If you're a really anxious person. You could sit there and be like this is going to be on the internet forever and blah blah blah, I worry, I'm you know all this stuff. The other type of person would be like, this is like the hardest my dick has ever been in my life right now, Like this is so exciting. Was there any was it? Was it? Was it ninety ten? Was it one hundred percent excitement? Were you divided at all? Did anything creep into your head a little bit?
Speaker 2: But not, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I was really like all right, you know, like like some people we know me like like see it, you know whatever. But it was like in and out, I'm like I don't care, like this is this is fucking hot. Yeah, and I wanted I wanted to get better and better and better, honestly, So yeah, there was no hesitation at all.
Speaker 1: The hormones just swarm in and it's like there's a bad decision. Fuck it, just do it. I need to do this now. Yes, yeah, yeah, no, I've made a lot of bad decisions like that in my life. Yeah we have, probably, Yeah. Yeah, So can I ask if I do go to your only Fans page? Am I seeing just there's nothing wrong with this, by the way at all, just a husband and wife. Do you ever involve anyone else into your relationship? You know what am I What kind of content am I going to see up there?
Speaker 2: I'm only fans you're gonna see. You know, we started getting a little spicier.
Speaker 3: You know, it was just me and me and my hobby, and then it got to be like, all right, let's throw a girl in there, because I have I am by so you know, we started doing that, and it was doing content with.
Speaker 2: You know, another girl, and then it was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it'd be even hotter than that, you know, maybe a little double blowjob that'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Then we like ran with that, and then it was like we had another girl into the mix. I mean, it's just honestly, it's just like escalated from there and it's it's just it's exciting and I'm like passionate about everything that we, you know, put out there.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, did you have you ever done any kind of like swinging before this at all? Like I I you know, and you could say it's it's not swinging. Maybe this is just scene shooting. I'm totally fine accepting anything. I don't care what anyone does. But did did you ever have or was this like the first time you ever even like considered it? And then it just rocket ship from there first time? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the age I don't know, like like waki like like why not kind of thing, like why not? Like you know, it's it's only gonna get it's only be hot, like it's it's only gonna get hotter.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, we never Yeah, there's no hesitation at all.
Speaker 3: So I mean I've I had, you know obviously, Uh I I done like you know, lesbian ship before of course, you know, in my earlier days, you know, but and I always think that's hot.
Speaker 2: But all of this just like like I said.
Speaker 3: I mean, we started it not that long ago, you know, and it's just kind of it's gotten it's gotten incredibly hot this whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's exciting, you.
Speaker 1: Know what it kind of and it's fun. Neither of us are old, but like we're definitely not twenty two year olds and know the tech like the twenty two year olds know and stuff. It's like every every next thousand downloads I get, I'm like, oh I get the dopamine drip of social media? Right? And do you know now what brings you the most joy? Is it when I mean, I'll be so if money comes in, it's always a good thing, but like the amount coming in? Or is it when someone just posts a very simple comment like oh my god, that's the hottest ass I've ever seen it? Does that just do it for you? What enjoyment do you get out?
Speaker 3: You know, the amount of smiles I get in a day, in a night from the messages that I receive. And believe me, I read every single one of them. I may not you know, comment back or you know, message back most of the time I do, but it's it's it just gives me that drive to keep going. Man, I'm like, fuck, like I want to put this shit out there, you know, like why not? So yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: That's what Again. That's like the social media like where they video gameify things, and it's like when you get to the point where you're almost there, but when your followers hit ten thousand and it just says ten K, like, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the numbers. Man. That's like, get your man, I've almost got the six dollars. Little shit you know. It's yeah, it's a total rush, total rush.
Speaker 1: Let me jump back to your content real quick. When when so, when you first and you said you were by or you are by? I think like ninety five percent of women are by, except for five percent who are just angry, like really angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: But when, okay, when you first introduce someone else, do you have any anxiety in that or is it like you're getting to that point like you said, it's just age. I'm thirty six. I feel the same thing. I feel like I've hit another plateau where my wife and I have started doing more interesting stuff and this and that, and it's reinvigorated just everything, you know. So what what I'm saying is, can you please tell my wife that I should get a double blowjob, like by the weekend. Maybe I'm just kidding, I'm kidding. Uh what what is that? Like? Do you have any anxiety? I mean, obviously, I'm with my wife long enough. You're with your husband long enough where it's like hey, then leaving you know, right?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well that's where I'm that's where we're both at. So I don't have any stresses when it comes to that. But yeah, there's anxiety, you know, of course, but then when we actually like we're in the act, it was like I got this like rush. I was like, oh my god, this is fucking hot, and it was like it was like that. And then it took me a minute to be able to actually watch the video. I'm not gonna lie because I was like, you know what, I don't want to see it right now, you know, and then I like work mysel way into it.
Speaker 2: But it was it was.
Speaker 3: Hot, and we knew there was no no reason for us to be like worried. You know, we've been married, we only mattered two years, but we're like, we're strong in our relationship, like big time. So I knew there was no not gonna be any problems. So so yeah, like it's just we like we roll with it, you know, like why not?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you know what, I never pictured. I never I wonder does the wife in a in a scenario like that, say you're watching another girl blow your husband and she's doing it like a way that you know he doesn't like it, decorrect her in the moment, do you go like, no, he probably wants you to.
Speaker 2: Like because we know, like we know I know what he likes, of course, you know. Yeah, but like, uh, I don't know. I don't know. I'm not really studying what she's doing.
Speaker 3: It's more of just like I just think it's hot watching, you know, and I know that he's like, I know, I do it better.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know what the move might be. The move might be to let her botch it so that like she doesn't and then you just like you're like seeing, no one's fucking better than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I have a list here of some likes and dislikes. Can you tell me what you're into and what you're not into? Okay, okay, you said already you're into women? Right, how far back does that go? I mean, were you like my wife was looking on with girls when she was a teenager. She don't want me saying that, but I did. But does it go that far back for you? Is this something in your twenties?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I probably. I mean, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I you know, porn have I watched, of course, but I always watched lesbian porn.
Speaker 2: That was my thing.
Speaker 3: I never watched anything, but so I'm sure it was like kind of like in the back of my head, like you know what, like that'd be like I'd definitely be into that, you know, and I think probably like in my twenties, you know, was there alcohol involved, Yes, you.
Speaker 1: Know, all good things. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, so I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie with it, like you know. But then I was like, damn, like I really like this, you know. So then I had like I did data girl for like a long minute, you know, that was kind of cool. And then yeah, so I you know, that's always kind of just been my thing. So starting back to watching the porn part of it, you know for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about uh all right, hear my cum related questions. Do you like facials? Love facials fair enough? Do you swallow?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? Do you like anal?
Speaker 2: I do? I do? Yeah, It's not my favorite, but I definitely am.
Speaker 1: The amount of like big mainstream girls I interview who are just like they say they prefer it. They say, oh I don't even yeah, I don't even need it near my vagina, just do An's just doing. And I'm like, what the fuck? But then another girl, because I said the same thing, I say the same thing to everyone I meet, even just people on the street. I'm like, can you believe they prefer anal? And then people look at me all fucked up. I'm just kidding. No, God, no, who says that? Who do that? No? They make a point that they are normally working with giant guys, right, and technically, once your good sideways with wise, you have a lot more depth anal wise than vagina wise, Like think about you know, kind of makes sense. I don't know. I don't study biology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, science.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. Ship Maria, what is your favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: I would definitely have to say doggie style. I do love that. I love when he's behind me and I'm just like, bent over, that's hot, definitely not just him on top. Nothing boring.
Speaker 3: You know, we get into something different every fucking time. It's never the same. So I'm like, oh shit, we just did that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well okay, So then your my next question is what's your least favorite sexual position? That would be just anything boring, anything boring, right, mistiononary, just him quietly looking in your eyes and just yeah, sure, maybe we should just.
Speaker 2: Make love tonight and we look.
Speaker 1: Now, how far is two foot? Have you ever had a sexual position where you're like, oh, that physically hurts me. I'm not going to be doing that anymore. No, do you ever see a pile Do you ever see a pile driver?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: That's a girl on her kind of like her neck and back and then the legs are folded down and then the guy's just kind of pounding vertically.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks violent, it's not. Yeah, it's fucked. I don't love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let me see.
Speaker 1: Uh, how are you at dirty talk?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm pretty good.
Speaker 3: No, but I think it's like a lot of like it takes practice, you know. It's not like, wait, I've always been, you know, really good at dirty talk. Like no, I think it just takes like and you know, you're talking about what you're feeling and what you want to do and like that alone. Does that get me wet instantly?
Speaker 2: Almost? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know, And I want to get that excitement going before. So the dirtier to talk, the better.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's you know what it really is. And that questions on here because I interview so many performers that mostly sell their content online, Right, you're selling Jay videos or this kind of video or talk to me blah blah blah. So dirty talk to me is really just about like turning off that switch. And maybe it's just me. I'm cynical turning off the switch where you just go like, I'm just gonna be It's okay to not judge this right now. It's okay. My wife and I never talked dirty for the longest time because we're both quite funny. I'll say that for myself. She's all right, and it would be like, you know, she's like, I'm just I want to suck your dick so bad right now. I would just be like, do you do you really and we can't do it. You can't be cynical about it. You have to just go anything in the realm of this bedroom right here and maybe parts of the kitchen or the shower. This is all all just free space. I'm not gonna judge you. I never make fun of it for it. You say what you want to say, and I think once you embrace that, you learn to, you know, just be a good dirty talker. Once you embrace fuck it, you just you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and say exactly what's on your mind. Right sure, So I would say, how do you want to suck?
Speaker 1: Like there?
Speaker 2: You want to sit out? Like? So then you ask for questions back right.
Speaker 1: It's exactly yes, it's good improv skills, it's yes and exactly yep. All right, as I go down my list here, what are some have you developed or picked up any kinks or fetishes since you got into the adult entertainment industry? Like maybe you tried something for the first time and you were like, oh shit, I could I love that?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 3: I mean as far as like, I mean, what I can think of right now is I think sharing hobby. I never thought I'd be doing that like ever, that wasn't even like, you know, not even a thought. So once we were like, well what if we you know question, our questions are like, well with that, what do you think about that? And just like kind of like turned our that whole like that what was the norm for us for so long?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: It was like oh shit, And I never ever him to, never thought we'd be doing anything like this until we did it.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 1: Are you guys good? I mean does this now happen off camera? Or like could it happen off you know? Friday night he caught a couple of drinks. Okay, alright, ar this so okay, all right now, So is that a separation thing or is it just like the camera makes it more exciting, camera makes.
Speaker 2: It more exciting?
Speaker 1: Really? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're not into like we were like, we'll go to like different you know, like swingers type clubs, but we're not like just to watch, you know, just to watch and be watched kind of thing. So that kind of that's what we had. That's actually how we started before doing any of this. You know, we'd go to these clubs and we're like, oh shit, you know, and like all of a sudden, we're like, oh wait, let's like push it a little farther, you know, and then that's how it all kind of began.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so I think I would definitely say Sharon Hobby, you.
Speaker 1: Know, he must the gentleman must also have an awesome body or a great dick, because I have had nightmares of being in the center of a swingers club. I don't know how anyone could have the confidence to go into one and and and quote unquote perform right right, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the greatest part about that is that we both don't drink, so imagine doing it's sober on top of it, you know what I mean, like at least like I have, at least have a few in me, you know, think about doing something like that and we're sober.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations on being sober, of course, Yeah I don't. I don't know. Okay, So sharing does can I ask from what you know? Uh? Does the does your husband feel the same way about sharing you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, sure, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So if I if the people who are signing up right now on OnlyFans at Maria M eight seven to two links in the episode description as always six months from now, where we see more girl girl boy and more boy boy girl content on that? No, no, no, why not? No?
Speaker 3: I mean well, I mean well we'll definitely explore, will definitely you know, do the I mean, things are going to get hotter for sure, Like sure, it's going to get hot We're definitely gonna do a lot more different things that we've never done before. Love to do like a circle jerk type thing, love to get yeah, definitely more, you know, get more girls involved. I'd love to do threeesome with girls, four some, five some whatever the fuck you know. You know, so I'd love to like definitely put out some content that has a lot more involved but as far as me with another guy, no, but but yeah, we'll see where it goes, right sure.
Speaker 1: Sure you never know what tomorrow brings. People could wake up with a different attitude tomorrow exactly. You know. So I was gonna.
Speaker 2: Answer, but I don't think i'd said.
Speaker 3: I don't think I said the double blow job, double blow job, double hand job, will do I will do.
Speaker 1: That, Okay, Okay, I think that's fair.
Speaker 3: Get a month ago and that was that was really hot. That's stuff that I never did before.
Speaker 2: So that was.
Speaker 1: Is there any kinker fetish or any request you've gotten on only fans where you were like, no, I'm not doing that, that's weird. Or do you shoot customer at all? Or no?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Do you shoot custom content at all? Or no? And I think only bands are like okay, okay, So have you gotten any of those requests that are just like odd or like I'm not yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've probably gotten them all.
Speaker 3: I you know a lot of times I'm like, well, you know, it's a fucking video, like whatever. You know, I'm usually cool with any of it. I don't mind doing like feet, you know. But there's some guys that have these fetishes that are just like what the fuck you know, like they're really into like yeah, no, like you know, let your mind like, yeah it's pretty yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 2: You know that that's fine, you know.
Speaker 3: But it's like when they're getting into like the whole crack this that I'm like, dude.
Speaker 1: Like crack the smell, like they want your crack.
Speaker 3: No. This one guy wanted me to like like what was it with the callouses?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Did he want you to shave down your callouses? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You wanted to like like really like it was.
Speaker 1: That's why that's why women are by because truthfully, they're all gay. We just you have to deal with men to the extent you can.
Speaker 2: Okay, you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys are fucking creepy, that's you know. Hey. Hey, I always say, as long as there's not a child or a dog in the room, I don't give a ship what you're into. I might not be into it, but I don't give a ship what you're into. That's your business, you know, you keep it there.
Speaker 3: And then I had this guy want like want me to fart like I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, that's a big thing. That's a thing. Yeah yeah, yeah, it's gross. There's weirdos in this world.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you hear.
Speaker 1: It all Yeah, the no fly list in this country should be a lot longer than it is. And any guy unless hey, you're listen to this right now whatever, like what you like, I don't care, but she's probably not gonna shoot it, and I'm gonna think you're creepy. Okay, well see you kind of put a not an end to my questions here, but it goes in a different direction. So it seems like you would would you ever shoot like a mainstream scene or is it just you guys do? Okay? All right, I definitely would, Okay, yeah, yeah, it's like a girl girl scene.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, yes, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there any important performers that you know of that you'd like to work with.
Speaker 3: Like mainstream? Sure you're saying, yeah, definitely. Elizabeth Skyler's my top top girl. She's been supporting me for a while and I just yeah, and she's been helping me out from the beginning, like she's just she's pretty solid. I definitely say, Elizabeth, and who the hell doesn't want to work with Tony Tape right?
Speaker 1: Oh huh huh, yeah, yeah, that's so great. That's gonna be the clip. By the way, because here's my text message thread with Tanya Tate. Yep, yep, she's awesome. She is. She actually is a PR agent as well, so she has set me up many many interviews in the past. I will I will wrap this up with you with a quick story. I went to the porn store to just grab like some lube or something like that, something cool, and I'm walking past the magazine rack and I look and I see Tanya Tate on the cover of a magazine, just tits out, looking wonderful. And I go, I'm not thinking in the world of what rational human beings are thinking of. And I go, I'm gonna take a picture of this and send it to her and go look who I saw. And I go, that's fucking weird. Don't do that. Like this voice, like an elf in the back of my head, said don't fucking do that.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: And then another voice came and said, what pictures in a porn store. Don't do that. That's what creeps do. So I decided against that. But uh, yes, Tanya Tate is a wonderful person, I imagine. Uh so, let me ask you this, if you weren't your role in porn, and let me ask what is your role? Are you fitness lady? Are you milk mom? Or you just are you tattooed goddess? Like what is your role?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Now that he said tattooed goddess? Yeah, I don't want to run with.
Speaker 3: That one now, but I'm a milk mom and I wouldn't want to be anything else but that goddess.
Speaker 1: But okay, all right, so you snap your fingers. You're gonna freaky Friday into another quote unquote roll for one day tomorrow. What are you picking? Are you picking like? Uh, the dominature says, fully tattooed? Are you picking like the eighteen year old blonde girl girl who just whatever? Like what is the you know, like there's like stereotypes in.
Speaker 3: Porn, right, I think the more tattoos, the marrier. I love girls that are inked up, that's my thing. So it didn't have to be covered. But you know, some sleeves is kind of hot. So yeah, and I'm sticking with the mel thing. Man, I think I look great for forty nine to having two kids and you know, et cetera.
Speaker 2: So you know, I love that. I love that I'm partying at fucking forty nine, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there you go, laies and gentlemen, my get oh, let me ask you this, what is the end? Is there an endgame here? Is it just until you, guys stop feeling like making content? Is it a dollar amount you want to hit? And then you're like, well, wrap this up now? Is it? You know? What is the goal?
Speaker 3: My goal is to live comfortably doing this for as long as I can and not have to work my full time job.
Speaker 2: And I want to smile.
Speaker 3: All day while doing while you know, making content, And yeah, this is my passion and I wish I could just do this comfortably like forever kind of not work my full time job. So yeah, this makes me very happy.
Speaker 1: You know how you can help with that by heading over to Maria's OnlyFans at Maria M eight seven two two Maria M eight seven two two link in the episode description. That's also her Twitter, And because Mark Zuckerberg has a stick up his ass for Instagram, you got to go to Maria Underscore m Underscore eight seven to two to two. But again, the link's going to be in the episode description, Maria May thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me