Speaker 1: You created everything, what put a powerful being you are?
Speaker 2: You did these things, but now you're in a human body, you forget the power you have.
Speaker 3: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 1: You're doing doing what.
Speaker 2: Welcome to metamistics where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and tonight we bring back Lord Byron Jest for the Wonder Wednesday episode fan favorite.
Speaker 4: You know, we had to do it.
Speaker 1: Hell not much, man, Everything's great here in the great Nation of Desiree.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is, but you're in Uh it's not Nevada, it's Utah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Desiree.
Speaker 1: You know that's what they were kind of calling the whole area out here Mormon Country.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well yeah, I'm sure it's very interesting living out there around all those folk. I mean to be honest, every time that I've ever been in front of a Mormon, they've always been the nicest people. Have you had that experience, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's they're they're nice, but it's not like Southern people where they're like friendly, you know, like they're nice. You know, they'll make small talk with you and stuff. But it's not like the South where you know, it's just one of those things. It's it's it's a different culture, you know. It's what where I live. Uh, they're a little more prejudiced against outsiders than some of the other areas around But where I live, it's like it's one of those things where you can be Mormon and not from Utah and to be okay. And to a lesser extent, you can be not Mormon but from Utah and it's okay. But you can't be both not Mormon and not from Utah. Around here, yeah, not even that long ago. A couple months ago, there is some old timer, one of those old school Mormons, Utah Mormons, that hates outsiders. And this people I think, I think they might have moved from California or something. But this this dude straight up like cut a hole in a tennis ball, filled it with rat poison, threw it over the fence, and killed their dog. Oh my god, just to let them know they weren't welcome, you know, and apparently that's something that happens out here.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: But but not everyone's like that.
Speaker 1: Some of the people are here are super chill, you know, but there's some old schoolers out here that you know, just don't take kindly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well, especially if they find out you're doing magic. I imagine very much be welcome.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, it's it's so funny too, Like, you know, I used to think it was so lame people that were like, you know, I had like tattoos and like pentagrams are like visible and stuff. And but after like living here, like I kind of get it now, Like I definitely see why people would want to represent just let people know, like, screw.
Speaker 4: You, right, Do you have any tattoos byron?
Speaker 1: I do. I got two goat heads on my chest.
Speaker 5: I have six six six and dice on the inside of my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, I was jokingly saying Satanist and then you had to go six six six.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, so the goat heads, you know, because for the longest time, and it's still a trend now, but everyone would get like nautical stars or like blue jays or like swallows right.
Speaker 5: There on their chest.
Speaker 1: And I always thought it was so lame, and I was like, why don't people get something cool tattoo right there, like some goat heads? And then I was like light bulb, you know, I was like talking crap when I was drunk one night and then I and then I went and did it and it was great.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I mean I can't really say anything. I got superheroes on my chest, so there you go. Spider Man and The Punisher. Those were two of my favorite superheroes at the time.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Real quick, we also got those those mind folds from from Jamie star Walker.
Speaker 1: Dude. That was such an awesome pot you guys did. And one thing I want to say that, you know, like one really simple thing that I think really helps tune keep people tune into their clairvoyants. Like one of these simple little things that anyone can do. But start using your night vision, you know, and stop using like flashlights when you're out, you know, and stuff and and and just let your eyes adjust to the night. I For one, you can see better when when you do that. And then two it kind of increases your clairevoyants a little bit.
Speaker 2: I mean like night vision goggles.
Speaker 1: No, I mean like letting your natural night vision kick in the lack of So what I'll do is I'll close my eyes and then cut my hands over my eyes for like a few seconds, and then I'll open my eyes and then I'll.
Speaker 5: Take them off, and then by then I'm like fully adjusted and.
Speaker 4: Fucking magic, dude. Yeah, So yeah, I actually, uh, I tried it the first. I just got it. We just got them yesterday. So I tried it and I sat there for because you can't see anything at all, like, and I was doing it with my eyes open, and so as soon as you put it on, you see absolutely it was pits pitch It's pitch black.
Speaker 2: Right, well, stuff the eye holes in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And but you know why, dude, and I and I think I know why because after about fifteen minutes I just sat there for like fifteen minutes. Of course, you start to see your own, like I don't know, shapes floating around and just different things. But at one point I saw a little pinhole of light now coming through and it was because I was I was like turning it a certain way, and all of a sudden there was like light coming in. There's no way that this that light was coming from outside of the map, because when you put them on, you see absolutely nothing, and so I think whatever is happening was starting to happen. And then as soon as I tried to like shift my awareness to where that pinhole light was, it kind of like went away. And I was like, it was so impressive that I took the mask off and I started like looking at the mask looking for like a pinhole, Like I really thought that I was being tricked or something. I was like, there's no way this is already working. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know those things are actually they're not even meant for, you know, seeing without eyes. It's meant for like a completely blacked out meditation, you know, like that was the reason why they were created in the first place.
Speaker 4: And it would be great for that. And it's real comfortable too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and people, you know, have a hard time if there's light or anything happening on the outside. They can't shut off their mind, so they want it complete, you know, complete darkness and everything. So that's the idea of those things is that it does give you the complete darkness. So just the fact that anybody is getting a pinhole of any kind of light is it's it's not happening in like reality, you know what I mean. No, I mean not not reality reality, but I mean like with your eyes reality.
Speaker 4: With your physical eyes. Yeah, and so much so dude, that I literally was like looking at it and inspecting it and seeing if is there like a little hole somewhere And I was able to see it because I turned my head just right. But no, none at all. So yeah, whatever it is, dude, there's definitely something to it. And having your eyes open in pitch black, it's just it's just better. Anyways, I think I'm gonna meditate like that for the next few.
Speaker 2: That is freaking awesome, dude. Yeah, I can't wait to get my hands on those. I'm making a trip out there here in like like three weeks.
Speaker 4: So it'll be here, man, it'll be here. It's awesome. Hell yeah. And did you guys shout out to Jamie for that for shout out to the star Walker.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever see that experiment where they took these kindergarteners and they blindfolded them and they spun them around a few times. No, and they and they had and then to see it could pinpoint north and and like almost all of them could it was like eighty five percent or something could really, but it's something that you lose over time. And I'm sure public education and you know, our diet and doculations and all that places.
Speaker 5: Role in it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like a lot of kids are have that innate ability to just find north.
Speaker 2: Oh dude. You think about all the heavy metals that are in our body through many things, right, not to even call out one specific thing, but all the different heavy metals, and you know, nobody's really doing any kind of purge. You know, it's it's not even a common thing to have any kind of cleanse over here. You go to almost any other country, it's like like over in Brazil, I know for sure, if you go over to Brazil, there is like everybody knows to do a cleanse, like at least once a month, like for worms and parasites and heavy metals and all that other shit. Right, But over here it's like, well, we live in the clean place. It's like, look around, it's really not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was dud.
Speaker 1: People people outside of the West Coast don't even really drink water, you know, like it's not nuts. That's something like that I kind of got judged for when I first moved here. They thought that I was like some snobby West Coast person because I wasn't gonna drink like tap water. It's like, dude, you might as well drink toilet water, Like what are you talking about? You know, this is a desert. This isn't like the Pacific Northwest where it rains like two hundred days a year, two hundred and fifty days a year. This is a desert. The water is not very good here. And I just couldn't believe.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you guys live in a desert and you don't.
Speaker 1: Drink good water? Like yeah, I was so shocked, you know.
Speaker 4: And then who knows? I mean even with drinking bottled water, Like even that, I'm starting to think, like probably isn't the greatest for us bottling company. Isn't, Like, let's make sure this plastic is the best quality, you know, so that they're not just micro Now we got microplastics. It's like, okay, just one more fating we got to think about.
Speaker 1: What's messed up is the plastic for our cleaning chemicals is much better and safer than the plastic for our food and water, you know, right, you know what's crazy is I think DuPont actually owns the patents for all of the plastics we use, so it's basically just one company owns the patents for all of them, which is probably why so many of the plastics we use for our food and water are basically like made out of a synthetic estrogen or like a mimics estrogen.
Speaker 2: The frogs gay. It's a fact.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: That's another thing that's kind of bummer about Alex Jones doing the rant the way he did. And uh, you know because like especially like on the West Coast, people people on the West Coast where the people that were like bringing awareness about monsanto and floride and all this stuff. The two counties I lived in in Washington, uh, Scadget in Walcome County, Uh Uh, neither of them had fluoride in the water because of the because of the liberals. The liberals like brought forth all this uh information and everything and fought tooth and then and so there was no floorid in the water up there. I think Linden had fluoride in and that up in Walkam County.
Speaker 5: And that's a Mormon community.
Speaker 2: The east of Bellingham, Like do they really care about our teeth so much that they put fluoride in the water. It doesn't even make sense, do you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Remember, do you remember what I just said?
Speaker 1: No one drinks water, you know, like how much of that is even coming in contact with your teeth. You're absorbing it when you take a bath and you take a shower, you know. And yeah, it's it's terrible. But you know, if if Alex Jones didn't do that infamous rant, I think a lot more people would have been exposing atrozine, you know, because no one even knows that what he was talking about. No one even knows that atrezine is. They just think of turning the frogs gay, which they immediately compute as like being gay as a natural or you're hate being gave you you know, it's just this. You know. The same people that would have exposed that are the same people that completely shut.
Speaker 5: It out because of him, because the way he delivered the message.
Speaker 2: Well that's you know, the the the chemicals that they spray on the cars and the bugs and all that shit, right, that's that's what's the atrozine is made of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forget if it's an herbicide or a fungus side. I think it's a fungus side that could be an herbicide.
Speaker 5: But yeah, apparently it's the number one contaminate in our water.
Speaker 2: I don't even doubt that.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. Well it does sound scary. And speaking of scary, this is the Halloween episode. So this is the reason why we decided to go full on Lord Byron Jester because he brought up a few short months ago while purgase not and said, I actually think that while purchase not is, the veil is a little bit thinner on that day than it even is Halloween.
Speaker 1: I mean it, I wouldn't say the veils thinner, but I feel like I get bet my best results on that day, you know, right around then. But I'll say this, man, since I've moved to Utah, like I'm really high up in elevation, the air is really thin. The sun burns completely different, and uh, living up here, there's a completely different color spectrum that the sun gives off. And when right as soon as like I want to say, like right around ten eleven, ten thirteen, like right when the leaves really started turning color and getting ready to fall off. Man, it looked so golden and so beautiful up here. Like I said, it's a different color spectrum because because the light rays hit different when the airs this thin.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, it's so cool, like especially this time of year, you know, during during the fall time.
Speaker 1: It is I could I could really feel that energetic shift, you know, this year more than more than any other year.
Speaker 5: I could really feel it this year.
Speaker 1: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: It's something about you know, it makes the air a little bit you know, thinner, and it's not it's not holding so much moisture and everything, so the sky's a little bit more clear and everything too. And uh yeah, it's just my favorite time of year due is the fall.
Speaker 4: You said that you found to shift the shift even more so this year. Do you have any idea of why, what would be the reason for that.
Speaker 1: I think part of it, I was just paying attention to it. You Like, so in western Washington, there's not a lot of like hardwood trees. It's pretty much all evergreen, you know, so you don't really get like those beautiful fall colors like you do like here, especially the East Coast, like some.
Speaker 5: Of the small towns, especially like small towns on the East Coast, so you.
Speaker 1: Have like those old brick buildings and all the leaves start changing color just feel so magical. But but for whatever reason, I just really notice it this year more than any other year.
Speaker 5: I noticed it this year.
Speaker 1: I could really feel the shift, like like like at the day, like the day that it shifted, I could really feel it.
Speaker 4: I think there's something to the smell too, like just the smell of the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sol, you know, I'm in Phoenix, and so we don't get a lot of It's hard to even tell that it's almost Halloween time for the most part, because a lot of the plants that do live here are just you know, the same color all year round. You know, they live here because they can survive here with with the lack of water and everything else. And so but I can definitely tell like when this time of years coming. It's just I don't know, the atmosphere just feels and I was different.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, there's a different spiritual energy in the desert too. Man, that's another thing. The desert feels completely different.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm finally getting over not being close to the water because I've you know, I grew up on the Eastern Shore in Virginia, and on like military basis and for the Coast Guard, and then on western Washington. So I've been on the water like my whole life, and it feels so weird to be landlocked.
Speaker 5: Right, It's finally starting to feel normal now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll get used to it, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Whenever we visit California and we're starting to drive back home and I can smell like that desert air, you know, I'm like, yeah, like, I don't know, I just love it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the desert, Speaking of the desert, Byron, have you ever gone out into the desert by yourself and done psychedelics?
Speaker 5: No, but we should do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we shouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: We should totally do that.
Speaker 4: That's a great idea.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about it whenever he was saying it. You know, what was it a last week or a couple of weeks ago, the guy that we had, And I was like, you know, it sounds cool until like a fucking cobra or like a coyote comes up on you. You know, then and then you're tripping on top of it. I would probably scare the ship out of me, But I don't know, Maybe you just get it and it just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the we have rattlesnakes here, but where I'm at I haven't seen any. But apparently, like sometimes in the summer they get ran over a lot because they'll start like kind of like laying on the pavement for that extra warmth, you know, because because they've kind of like retained that heat and so so a lot of people run them over. I found this dead snake. It was like a giant It wasn't giant. It was probably like two and a half feet long. Uh, it was kind of thick though for how long it was. It was green, really brightly pretty color green.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Someone killed it right behind my house.
Speaker 1: And uh, but apparently that I forget what it's called, but that snake apparently eats rattlesnake.
Speaker 5: So that's a snake you don't want to kill. That's a snake one around.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I was thinking about getting a couple of some rat shots, you know, and just carrying, you know, just bringing my gun with some rat shots.
Speaker 4: You know. I'm glad you'll be there to protect us. Yeah, yeah, we do go out there.
Speaker 1: So this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. And everyone tells me it's a bad idea, and I shouldn't do it, but to eat some acid and shoot some clay pigeons, just pool and just seeing the tracers from the from the little clay pelots boom boom, that'd be so fun.
Speaker 5: Everyone says.
Speaker 1: Everyone says like, no, you totally shouldn't do that, And I'm like, I think I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Probably magical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'd be pretty amazing. And you know, you're only gonna do it for a few minutes and get bored with.
Speaker 4: It, and then you know, I can just imagine though, what that would be like, hanging out with Byron in the desert doing doing something like that and then he starts doing some magical spell dude, like I would.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also have a bunch of have some hand drums, and I got an acoustic guitar.
Speaker 5: And one thing I like to do.
Speaker 1: With my hand drums too is uh, I bring my high hat for my drum set and uh, so, so I played the hand drums. I'll have two of them and uh and then it hit the high hat so it almost sounds like a full drum set.
Speaker 5: It's pretty bad.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that'll you know, And just a curiosity Byron. How far away is Sedona from you?
Speaker 1: I have no idea might be worth the drive.
Speaker 2: I think that's the place to be right there, baby.
Speaker 1: So I'm I'm on the northeast side of Utah. I'm just like right below Wyoming and right next to Colorado. Uh so it's all I pretty much just have to drive south to get to Arizona. But where I'm at, I think it's all just like highways, and they're all kind of like interconnected, so it's not like an interstate where you can just drive down really fast, because I think I think it should be like a three hour drive, but I think it ends up being like a four or.
Speaker 5: Five hour drive.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the name of that.
Speaker 5: I'm in the U Dow basin u I n t A basin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're definitely planning on making a trip at some point. Yeah, sooner than later, but you know, whenever that happens. But yeah, when that happens, you will let you know.
Speaker 1: Man. Oh yeah, and uh e a, he's down in the southwest I think side of Utah, so we could all meet up, and I think JS and Layton will come out too.
Speaker 2: That's a good nine hour drive for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's doable, but man, I'd be haggard after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might have to come out the day before. Just get a hotel.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, man, dude, Like you get these like kind of like road hangovers when you drive along distance. You know, it's just and the worst is like when you're just sitting there and you feel like you're still slowing down and speeding up and turning, like you still feel.
Speaker 5: Like you're in motion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just sitting still and last for like an hour or so.
Speaker 4: There was one time where I drove It was only a five hour, five and a half hour drive, but we didn't start driving until like eleven o'clock at night, and by the time we got halfway, I shot you not I was starting to hallucinate. Yeah, it was one time. Yeah, there was one time I thought an overpass was coming and then it was coming. It was coming, and then I was like there was no overpass, dude, Like it was just in my in my mind, I was like, what the fuck we need to get home?
Speaker 1: And out here in Utah some of the roads are like really like not well kept, and they salt the roads and they don't use like the best paint on them either. So you can't see the lions on the roads either. Yeah, so you have to be careful not to speed too much at night because you because you might be coming up on a turn and you might not be able to see it because you can't see the lions, you know. Yeah, we're like Western Washington. They were like fluorescent, you know, they like really pop out at night, you know, they you know, but you kind of need that in Washington because it's so dark and wet all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just getting over the chat. Hey, I did want to say for the chat tonight, if you guys have any question questions that you would like to ask Lord Byron, just let us know. That's that's what it's here, That's what he's here for. You know, it's one big community. Ashton said, s up, the one? What do Ashton? Good to see you again?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And Benjamin said, hello, the one. I love. It's just understood, the one.
Speaker 4: You know, the one.
Speaker 2: And also, I mean, what if we just looked at not even just the our group of listeners as the one. Dude, if it's all the one, what if you just like went up to your mom and was like what up one, you know what I mean, or like something like that, like I I yeah, yeah, although she might be like what drugs are they giving you nowadays?
Speaker 1: So apparently san Pedro grows out here and apparently.
Speaker 4: It's legal san Pedro.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, and it's like peote yea yeah POI has a stronger concentrate of mescaline and San Pedro has a little bit of a broader spectrum of other flanesthyl means.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, have you done it?
Speaker 1: No? So I really I really want to track this stuff down and get out in the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get real weirdy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'll be ready, dude, I would love it.
Speaker 2: And you know, I've I've actually been doing a lot of thinking about doing d MT again and I think I'm ready, you know, like I think it's just that time. And it just took me a long time, dude. It like I had to figure out whatever I whatever I saw, you know, it had to go through some kind of filter, not even a filter. It like entered into me like it was some kind of parasite and then it ate its way out of me and now I am that parasite.
Speaker 1: You know. It's h Yeah, you know, one of the problems with d MT, especially when you smoke it, is it's it's so fast, you know, and the first like part of the there you're like just totally in astonishment, and right when you start getting used to it and you started getting all these like real downloads, it just goes away, like right when you start having the breakthrough, it goes away.
Speaker 4: See, I'm a little I'm still a little bit hesitant for the d M T REALM not. I just feel like the one thing I'm scared of is is coming back changed, but like in the negative, you know what I mean, for having a super positive you know, transformation and like seeing things in just like the greatest way possible. But yeah, it's like once you go there, you can't un goo there, you know. And so and then of course after Jonathan's experience, I think, you know, that was kind of like a little wake up call. It's like, oh, you know what I mean. But yeah, you know, the.
Speaker 1: Weird thing with DMT is it it feels for how intense it is, it feels insanely normal, you know.
Speaker 4: Familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like like it literally feels like you're going back to Grandma's house to visit, like like like it just feels so normal and familiar, you know. So, yeah, I don't think I'll have that problem with.
Speaker 2: It, Okay, Yeah, I actually I actually do really like especially that first time I did it, Man, it really it felt so familiar, dude. And that's what I loved about it is that you know, you're you're not bound to just the human flesh and the human bones, and the aches and the headaches and the and you know, just the regular every day I gotta go to work, I gotta do this, I gotta do that. Like you're put into a place where you're absolutely free like that. There's nothing like that, Like it is more relaxing than sleep, more inviting than a hug from your grandma, more really like it is the best of everything like that. There's there's nothing that can compare. And I've often, you know, I've felt guilty in the past whenever I've like said, dude, it's there is no feeling that could ever compare to that. Like all around, it is top notch, and you know, the certain things that you figure out while you're in there, I mean, it is just and it comes to you so easily, almost as if like you had to shift your antenna a little bit, and that DMT or whatever psychedelic it is, is shifted that antenna so much so that you could receive natural information that you would have if you hadn't have shifted the antenna so far to the one way in the first place kind of.
Speaker 4: Thing, you know. Yeah, Yeah, and I imagine that there is a feeling of that oneness and everything else. I wish that that was something that and maybe for some people it is this way, but you know, you come out of that and now you're just like you have this extra bit of interconnectiveness to everybody, you know. But I feel like that's something that, just like everything else, you know, you have a mystical experience, and the next day or two maybe you're like having like an extra couple levels of compassion for people, and then that kind of fades and then you're dealing with your own shit and so but that would be really amazing if that was something that just kind of stuck with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's something you see like on the West Coast a lot, because psychedelics are such a big part of the West Coast. West Coast culture and like the whole spiritual experience out there but there's a lot of people that they have these huge breakthroughs and then it just kind of goes away, you know, and yeah, that's it's something you see. And then another pitfall is some people rely on it to have those experiences. And that's the other problem, you know, instead of having an actual spiritual practice, they kind of supplement it with.
Speaker 5: Partying, right, so you know, you kind of think you're becoming.
Speaker 1: More enlightened than you are, and you're probably more enlightened than like, you know, like you know, some some miserable person, you.
Speaker 4: Know, m h. But I think, yeah, I just think that most people probably think that those mystical experiences without some type of substances probably not even that like easy to achieve, you know. And it's like it's very possible. We've all had them, you know, but it's just a matter of kind of staying in there and staying in a in a longer meditation or you know what I mean, maybe have the mind fold and just stay in the pitch dark for an hour listening to you know what I'm saying four hundred and thirty two hertz or whatever it is. But there's definitely things that are that are possible dude.
Speaker 5: Yes, Actually, it's just hard to get the good information. It's hard to find, you know.
Speaker 1: The spiritual scene is just so oversaturated with crap. Everything's oversaturated with crap now because of the Internet, and it's it's just hard to find the good stuff, you know. And then and then how many people can afford the time to put in the you know, that's the other things. Most people are just broken down from working and yeah, family and all that.
Speaker 4: Well, as far as the good stuff goes, I feel like the good stuff is the experience that you yourself has. You know, you can listen to Jonathan or or you you know Byron, you know about your own experiences and this and that, but it's like the experiences that you have firsthand, that you experienced, that you know for a fact is real, and that it's almost hard to explain the that's the good stuff, you know. And that's across the board, any religion, any culture of whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Dude. Speaking of that, there is a there's a I think it's a TikTok or an Instagram. Yeah, it's an Instagram channel and it's become one of my favorites. It is called trip Whip Acid, but Dude, every time I listened to it, there's this guy that just talks about like people that have these crazy breakthrough stories. And I listened to this one earlier today, and holy shit, it is so crazy. So this guy, he took five grams of mushrooms, right, and he had one of the craziest experiences ever even remembered, let alone told So, let's check it out, dude.
Speaker 7: Reports I've ever read, because it's a perfect example of how mushrooms can change your life. For this was the author's highest dose he'd ever taken, which was five grams, and for it, he decided to meditate in silent darkness. Going into this, he said he was confident and had no fear, but that wasn't going to last long. After meditating for about twenty minutes, he felt the effects kick in and according to his wife who was in the other room, who's at this time, that all of the electricity in the country completely shut down. Suddenly he was thrown into a state of nothingness. This might sound frightening, but he's he realized this was his real self, which felt.
Speaker 5: Something like infinite love.
Speaker 7: The author says he realized that he was the creator of his sober reality, and his sober world was just one of infinite possibilities that he could have created. With this, he said, he realized he could manifest any reality that he imagined, and so he did just that. He began creating alternate versions of reality and somehow was able to experience living multiple lives in real time simultaneously. Apparently, he continued creating these worlds and then living inside them for what felt like centuries, and that's when things took a turn for the worse. While living out these lives he was manifesting, he would remember that it was all his creation, and everybody in it felt imagined. He began to panic because no matter what reality he created for himself, he couldn't shake the terrifying feeling of deep loneliness. Everything he'd ever experienced, including his sober life, seemed to be a product of his imagination. Suddenly, he woke up and was unable to see. The trip seemed to be over, but something had gone terribly wrong, leaving the author blind. He says he continued living out as life as a blind person, but when he realized that this side effect wasn't going to wear off, he was overwhelmed with regret and panic. This overwhelming feeling caused his reality to dissolve, and he returned to the infinite void, where he realized he was still inside the trip. But that's when he says he experienced the scariest realization of all, because it'd becomes something like God, and God itself cannot die. He would be forced to live in the state for the rest of eternity. After apparently spending centuries in this state, he finally had an idea. He remembered his old life before the trip had started, and he decided he'd manifested again, but this time he'd do everything he could to forget that he was the creator. First, he created light, then manifested the room that he'd started tripping in, and finally his wife appeared before him, and rather than feeling empty or imagined, she seemed to embody the energy of God as well as she helped him out of the room. He was doing his best to actnormal and pretend that he hadn't manifested this world, but when he left the room, other than his wife, there was nothing but an emptiness. Even his body didn't exist. The vividness of this world was fading, and he could feel himself returning to the void. He quickly imagined his body as well as the outside rooms and focused all of his attention on the objects that he'd created, and more he focused the really they felt, and he could feel what he called his real self fading away. And once he'd completely returned to the world that he wants knew, apparently all of the power in the city returned and the lights in the house turned on. He was left with an overwhelming feeling of love and a belief that infinite love is so powerful and deep that it can't be handled if you have fears, attachments, or any negative aspects in your subconscious mind.
Speaker 2: He ended by dude, Oh my god, is that crazy?
Speaker 4: Or what? You know? The feeling that you get right before you take some some for rako, Like you know it's going to be fun, but you're still a little bit nervous, right, Like that's the feeling I got just listening to that story, I know. Can you imagine like waking up finally and you're blind, you know what I mean? You think that you're out of the trip, and then you're who knows how long It felt like he was in that state before he went back into the void and then everything else played out.
Speaker 2: And that was just five grams of mushrooms.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know, so that wasn't even like DMT or anything like super crazy, and so yeah, it's pretty crazy. But I also thought that it was interesting because it said that he the guy that experienced that he was author. He was an author, so he was writing books and all this kind of stuff, So you imagine what is already going on in his mind on a regular basis, and then whenever he gets there, he convinces himself that like all of the things, right, Like, he convinced himself that reality didn't exist and he was just making everything up and put himself in the void for centuries and then literally convinced himself that he was blind and lived that way for forever. And it was like, man, the craziest things happened, dude. And I don't know what it is. I think that I don't know, Byron, what do you do You think that there's a little there's a little bit of a mix of the subconscious with with therooms that you're coming in contact with, Like, how do you think the psychology of all that works?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's definitely you're subconscious. Y's definitely playing a role in it. But you know, I think some of the experience is external, you know, especially with the MT you know, so so I don't think it's just your subconscious when it comes to some of the stuff.
Speaker 5: You know, I think it's the uh, the greater part of the realm.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think that whatever is going on in a psychedelic trip is the same exact thing that's going on in a dream, you know, if you really think about it, Like it's very similar as far as especially the deeper ones like that where you forget that you're even a person and you think that you deleted the world and you know what I mean, like or people that go on these wild journeys or whatever they do, right like even with us, whenever we do whenever I've done that for Aco before, There's been times I'm I'm going into like I don't know, some kind of tunnel, but it's so geomatic trick, and it's so exquisite, like it's so perfect almost like I don't even know, like uh, like a mandelbroad set but times a thousand.
Speaker 4: So much so that it's it almost feels impossible that your brain is making that up, you know, like come out of that trip, try to recreate that, try to draw that, try to explain to somebody what that was like. And you can't even do it yet when you're in that feeling, that uh that space, it's just effortless, you know, it just seems these impossible places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ever had anything like super crazy like that happen on a I mean, you've you're very famous for saying, you know, if you don't do DMT forty times, then you're a bitch. But I mean, what is one of the craziest experiences that you've had on that byron?
Speaker 5: I mean I've had a few.
Speaker 1: I mean I've had a few, you know, but uh I remember this one night was the first time I ever like binged on it, and so I did it like repeatedly throughout the whole night. Would you gonna have to do because I mean, when you when you take when you trip on like mushrooms or asset's like six seven.
Speaker 5: Eight hours, you know, DMT only last a few minutes, So.
Speaker 1: If you just kind of keep doing it, it's almost the same.
Speaker 5: As like a regular trip by that point.
Speaker 1: But uh, I remember, man, like I'm sleeping.
Speaker 5: Finally pass out and my third.
Speaker 1: Eye had a little bit of a headache too, man. And but anyway, I passed out. I'm sleeping, I hear something, so I get up, go look out the pet pole, you know, uh, look out the other windows. And then I go back into the bedroom and I see myself sleeping on the uh sleeping in bed. So I'm like, WHOA interesting? You know. And that was when I was really like like, when that happened, it made it so much easier to really differentiate like a lucid dream from like going you know more physically out of body. You know that that the that next layer to that, you know, so I was able. I was able to separate that pretty well. So it was it was a worthwhile experience. It paid it paid itself off.
Speaker 4: So when you realized that you were outside of your body, did you feel like there was like a time is of the essence type of feeling like, I feel like the one time that I that I felt like I possibly had an out of body experience. I felt like once I realized what was going on, I felt like there was like a time crunch or like a I don't know, it was really weird. It was very uneasy almost Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I've been doing it since I was a kid, so I think by this point I was probably pretty used to it.
Speaker 5: But I did go fly around once I realized that, you know, I was out of body, I went and flew around, you know, right until I woke up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's definitely a sense of like for me anyway, it felt like I didn't want to stray too far or something. And then I also felt like, I don't know, like maybe there was something around or I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, that is something I had to break.
Speaker 1: And that was something that took all especially when I really started flying and going really far away. Was that fear getting back to the body or going too far? You know that once you realize you can't go too far and you kind of sever that leash, it's a lot better, a lot more effective. You know.
Speaker 4: It's like an inherent limited belief that's kind of ingrained.
Speaker 5: But a lot of the old books that were written on the subject back in the day, especially the sixties and seventies and stuff eighties, a lot of them have this warning like if you don't get back in your body before you wake up, you know, party is always going to be missing. And they always had.
Speaker 1: These weird little kind of you know, and it wasn't based in reality. But you know that that's a big thing, man, severing that leash, that self imposed leash.
Speaker 5: You can't go too far, and once you get past that, you can go a lot farther.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: And I've always heard that there was like a silver cord attached to you anyway, the where you could never go too far.
Speaker 5: You know, I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: I've like looked down because some people say it's in the umbilical, people say it's in the back of your head. I've never seen it, man.
Speaker 5: Strange.
Speaker 4: Do you ever have a sense that you can't like turn around, Like the one time or one of the times that it happened to me, I felt like I had to, like at one point, I was like walking backwards for some weird reason. Maybe that was just in my own subconscious I don't know, But you ever experience something like that where you can't like turn around and look behind you?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Maybe, I mean, you have so many dreams. I mean, I'm sure it's happened, you know, you know, nothing comes to mind.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm just weird.
Speaker 1: You know, I believe that's something that would probably happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Ashton said, Hey, y'all, question for Lord Byron, what is the effect of having more or less dials on your radionics boxes? I was hoping to order one by Christmas, and if I could bypass the Etsy fees, I'd be willing to send you the money directly when the time comes. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I prefer it, really, and I'll hook you up. So, uh, what the what the dials in the box is? You know, the the consensus is the nine dials are a little stronger and and they're definitely a little smarter, especially over time the more you use them, you know, because because each each dial has a crystal R wired to it. And uh, but you know me, personally, I kind of prefer using the the uh four dials. For for the longest time, the five dials were my favorite. I mean, first it was the nine dials, and then it was the seven dials because they look the coolest. I don't have a seven dollar here, but I do have a nine dial in the four dial uh, and uh, you know I always use six dial ones for prosperity, just how I've always done that, and I usually use the five dials for protection and stuff like that, but me personally, I prefer the four.
Speaker 5: Dials the best.
Speaker 1: Now you know, now that I've I've been doing it for so long, I definitely just prefer the four dials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where to set the dials to?
Speaker 4: Like? Is it? Is?
Speaker 2: It like an intuitive thing?
Speaker 5: Well, once you get good at it, it is.
Speaker 1: Uh so, uh okay, So I got my four dollar right here.
Speaker 5: So the output plate is a stick plate.
Speaker 1: Uh so underneath it is the copper plate and has this little plastic.
Speaker 5: Sleeve over it.
Speaker 1: And you'll just kind of rub your finger like this, or you're the side of your I like using the side of my thumb. But uh, you put you put it. Whatever you putting you're gonna do on the input and and start taking a minute to focus on it. And then you start dialing it, and you'll fill your thumb or your index finger whatever you're doing. You'll feel a kind of skip across the surface, almost like the side.
Speaker 4: Of a balloon, you know, like the friction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it'll just stick.
Speaker 5: Basically, you'll just feel the skip across the surface and then you just go and dial the next one. I'm not even trying, I'm still getting a stick.
Speaker 1: Ye no go yeah it take whatever represents the target or yourself. Put it on the output and turn it on and just let it go, just let it rip. I don't have one, yeah, but uh, I like incorporating it with magic, like I I uh if I'm gonna do like a like a spell. I guess I don't really do spells, but I'll program a vigil candle on the output plate and and just let it let it charge for like a whole week. So I'll like to say I'm gonna do something for prosperity. I'll either do it.
Speaker 5: On like a Wednesday or a Thursday, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe a Sunday, but I'll just say Thursday for Jupiter, right, So I'll usually set the box on a Thursday, uh, and and probably on the hour of Jupiter, maybe not. And then I'll take it off and use it for whatever spell I'm going to do a ritual I'm going to do on the day and hour of Jupiter. So I like to go out for one week, you know which for Jupiter's.
Speaker 2: Thursday and so on. Those on the box. You got the two panels right there up at the top that you were pointing to which one do you put because you said that you you typically like to use like the Sun Tarot card on one of them, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like using terrat cards in general because they already have like a they're based on like basically an element of the skyclock and a force of nature and the human psychology.
Speaker 1: So and so everyone's in the tarot, even people that aren't really in the magic or a lot of spiritual everyone has the tarot deck laying around.
Speaker 5: You know, some people have like twenty.
Speaker 1: You know, that would be me and totally, you know, it's it's really common for people to stack up tarot decks.
Speaker 5: But but so what.
Speaker 1: I started doing now is I'll actually just take the tarot card that I want to use, and then I'll print it out on printer paper, cut it out, you know, and then on the back side of it all write what I want or make a thought form and uh, and then use that on the input and whatever I'm using on the output.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good idea. So you can really get pretty creative with these things.
Speaker 1: Then, Oh dude, there's so much cool stuff you can do. And all the machines have input in output jacks. Three point five millimeter and put an outpo Jackson. You can connect them with other machines.
Speaker 4: You know, so when you when you were helping us create MARV, was that on a four dial just out of my own curiosity?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I just made them. Oh no, when I when I programmed the necklaces, because because because I make the servitor first, and then I'll program a talisman after the fact, so I'll program it in like a crystal or something first, or some type of house.
Speaker 5: But uh, I don't remember. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute.
Speaker 5: Remember which one I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been like a year at least.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have no idea what I did which box I use.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I feel I feel naked without this necklace. Dude, Like I'm literally I wear it every day.
Speaker 4: I only dude had to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the that that was a really good parcel man. That was a really good one.
Speaker 1: And then and then I have the other radios machines, and these are actually my favorite right now, the little black boxes. This is a vampire box, and just put whatever you want to represent your for the input, whatever is going to be your source for the energy. So you can use the sun. I actually started using the Kabba mecha. I think that works really well if if you want energy for yourself or something like that someone else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you know whatever you want the output.
Speaker 1: But you can make thought forms with these, uh, and then you can so you can almost use them like a regular radiotics machine, just a little different. So like like for protection, you can make a thought for them that'll collect all of the incoming magical attack.
Speaker 5: Put that on the inside.
Speaker 1: The filter will strip it clean as a filter and it so take the clean good energy life force energy and run it through and then filter the dirtier, more unusable energy back to the input, and then take the good energy put out to the output.
Speaker 2: So you don't even need any knobs on that one.
Speaker 5: No, no, And I like these just because they're small. They're tiny, they're slick. But I mostly use these right now.
Speaker 1: I still have like a bunch of my dialed machines like downstairs that I'm using, especially when I'm programming all my candles and incense for whatever I'm going to be doing whatever. You know, during like if you have full moons, no moons, you know, birthday, I don't know, holidays, you know Halloween anything.
Speaker 4: You know, Well, we go outside the desert, just bring but on bringing at least one of them vampire boxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then these ones right here I like a lot too, man. These. Uh So the input is the copper plate, the output is the antenna. So just broadcasts whatever you're gonna do is basically a thought form amplifier. And I had one client down in Australia. Uh they were working through the cliff off and I think they're on the sphere of Mars, but she had that running and then they had some painters come over and they could just pick up on that coming out of the the temple, you know, the magic room. Yeah, and so I guess they were like walking like really far and like hugging the wall to get around everything. Yeah, and just yeah, they're afraid to even cross it, you know, but yeah, it was strong enough to where they were picking up on it. Well.
Speaker 2: Look, speaking of I mean, is there any specific ritual that you do like to do on Halloween? Like, is there like a specific Halloween I only do this on Halloween kind of ritual out there.
Speaker 1: That you do not really uh, you know, I'll program all my stuff and do whatever. But I kind of go by. It depends, you know, like if the moon's waxing and waning, if there's anything in particular that I need or going on in my life, and then yeah, what phase the moon's on, what day of the week it falls on, you know, so I might like just kind of do it based on like if it lands on a Thursday and it's a waxing moon, might focus on prosperity, you know or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well this year you got a waxing moon on a Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's right before the full moon. Yeah, and it's a super moon.
Speaker 4: Is there is there is there a way like astrologically for us to look at it and go, actually, this year, Halloween would technically be on this day just according to the alignments and everything else. I just thought of this earlier today, you know, just because the way that the the Goring calendar is or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know, I pay a little less attention to that.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to the holiday seasons that are like offset, you know, you have like the solstice and the equinoxes, but the ones that kind of fill in, yeah, you know, uh, I care a little less about that, but it is supposed to be like when you know, so, let's say with the spring equinox, you know, the sun begins to uh make its way up along the horizon. So once it so basically so once it's like at the halfway point between uh the equator and the tropic of cancer is uh, you know, that's basically walt furs not. And then you know, for like fall, it's a Halloween, and then you got I'm assuming, uh Valentine's Day is probably supposed to be that holiday. But I don't I don't think those ones matter quite as much. I think the important ones are basically just the solstice and the equinox, you know.
Speaker 2: Right well, I mean, look, I'm trying to get a little trying to get a little crazy for Halloween because uh, I'm not going or treating this year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so uh, I'll I'll say this really quick.
Speaker 1: The more you start doing rituals on like the solstice and an equinox and you know, we'll purchase.
Speaker 5: Not and uh Halloween and all that.
Speaker 1: Once you start doing that, you'll you'll you'll be able to feel when the equinox is even if you're not not paying attention to the date. You'll be able to start feeling it, you know. And same same with like, uh, when you're facing certain directions to do certain spells, you know, like North and everything, you'll you'll you'll naturally just kind of be able to know where North is after a while and just kind of just kind of feel it, you know. So it really tunes into nature and creation the more you do.
Speaker 4: It, for sure, I can't tell you how many times, you know, whether we're changing directions in the show or just making certain decisions, whether it was the you know, changing of the name, or I mean, there's been a few things, you know, on our journey that I feel like we just accidentally like lined up with nature, or the moon was a new moon and then we decided to do something else, and that I feel like we've just gotten lucky. But maybe not, you know, maybe it was just like divine time in them in that way.
Speaker 1: You know. What one thing I think is kind of weird is, uh, you take the stock market, right, it always spikes on a new moon and dips on a full moon, right, but you know, but we but most people do prosperity stuff on a waxing and full moon, and like vanishing and negativity and you know, curse and stuff on a waning and a new moon, so you would you would also expect it to be the opposite.
Speaker 5: But what is Yeah, it's kind of interesting, but yeah, the stockbuck.
Speaker 1: And it's consistent when you look at it, it's pretty consistent. You see it just kind of full moon, new moon, spikes and dips, white clockwork.
Speaker 4: That's why billionaires use astrologists.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's a it's a full on real thing, and it's I just find it so funny that people just completely disregard it. They think it's silly. I'm like, dude, it's something in the sky even every night.
Speaker 1: Even even a lot of magicians, like because of chaos magic and that kind of framework, a lot of I wouldn't say a lot of magicians, but you know, there's magicians out there that believe that astrology is all just a thought form.
Speaker 5: It's just a thought form, you know.
Speaker 1: When it's totally not you know, like the planets have a direct effect on Earth whether you believe in it or not.
Speaker 5: You know, it's and it's it's profound, you.
Speaker 4: Know, right, Yeah, And it's as profound as it is. I think, I I in the beginning would have thought the same thing, like how much difference could it make? Surely there's a physical interaction happening, even if it's just gravity alone. You know, there's definitely a physical aspect to it. But it's like how much could it really affect anything? You know? And then you start to look into these certain things and you're like, oh, like there's a lot more to this for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean, especially if you do, if you ever get your chart done, like an actual real chart down to your specific a minute that you were born in the in the place you were born, it is so spot on it's scary, like and and and to be honest, it's kind of both ways, like with with try topical and uh, what's the other one that we talked to sideil dude, I mean they're both and some people will say, well, you know, your tropical is your outer world, in sidereal is in a world. I don't know, what do you what are your thoughts on the difference between tropical and sidereal astrology?
Speaker 1: It seems like, uh, the mass events that are planned, it seems like they're going by uh uh by zetetic or whatever, not so tetic. What's it called Sidereal, not yeah Cidarial. Uh. It definitely seems like the mass events are planted that calendar more than Tropical, you know. But uh, but I think Tropical is pretty relevant. I I don't. I don't think there's really much of a separation. I think you probably pay attention to both, you know. But but Tropical is insanely accurate.
Speaker 5: You know, it's accurate.
Speaker 2: If you think about it. I mean, even even though like I'm more of a fan of Sidereal, I think it makes the most sense. It's looking at the sky as it is now, whereas Tropical. You know, it's based on a calendar that was two thousand plus years ago, right. But the way I kind of look at it is is that it's almost like its own built in aggregre of understanding whatever those you know, like whatever those constellations were in the sky, that's that's almost built in agregorical you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean? Like, is that regardless of where everything is in real time as of right now? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, almost like like any egregor out there. And I'm not even trying to say that the sky is in agregor. I'm saying that, like maybe the thought process of how to interpret the stars from two thousand years ago, because you think about like all of that energy and all those people that did any kind of astrology or astrology, magic or divining or anything like that. Most of them, at least in the West, we're using tropical so I feel like that magic is almost seeped in there a little bit. But that being said, I one hundred percent believe that side. It has to be the true one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, like the the planets and we're not planets, but the constellations are all in the same spot they were, you know, thousands of years ago.
Speaker 5: They're all in the same spot. It hasn't moved at all.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, there's the procession of the equinox, which is why people you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't think it's ever been documented or calculated, and it should have been by now.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. I think it's more of like a metaphor or something, or maybe an energetic shift. But I don't think the actual stars are recessing at all.
Speaker 2: I believe they say, maybe long term, that there's they say that there's some kind of procession one degree for every seventy two years if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: So but even still, I mean, it's it's moving one degree in your lifetime, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is the spring equinox still happens right when the sun reaches the beginning of Ares.
Speaker 5: You know, it's always it's it's always been there, you know.
Speaker 1: So for for us to be on the verge of the age of Aquarius, the sun would have to be on the equinox would have to be the beginning of Pisces.
Speaker 5: And it's not right.
Speaker 4: So I'm still then, yeah, and you know, you know that's that's basically like the lamb of God.
Speaker 1: When you see like Jesus with the lamb that's talking about the spring equinox, it's talking about the sign of Aris. So so I mean, uh so if it was in Aries back then and it's in Aries now and it hasn't moved, not even a single degree, it's just one of those settings. And uh and and they say the same thing with the polaris. The polaris was supposed to move and it hasn't moved.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The o what was it called the uh Georgia guidestones, there was a hole through that pointed to the North Star and uh and it just points right to the north so you can see the North Star through it. And did you actually see the star trails when you videotape, you know, but before they blew it up. But the amount of time that uh, that that setup had been there, the mood the Polaris was supposed to shift just enough to get it out of that hole, and it was still in that hole.
Speaker 5: You know, these these stars are fixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know. I don't know if it was because it wasn't up there the the.
Speaker 1: It was. It was some random guy. He went by R. C.
Speaker 5: Christian. He was completely anonymous, and he dropped a bunch of money on it.
Speaker 2: Real Yeah, totally totally random and strange. But I don't think that those were those guidestones were not up for very long to even go a whole degree. If it is true that it is a degree for every years.
Speaker 1: But by the size of the hole, it should have been like two or three millimeters out of it.
Speaker 4: Well, how would that have taken for that shift to even happen? And how long were those stones even up?
Speaker 1: They were up for like thirty five forty years maybe longer they might have been up for like.
Speaker 4: Like see, I wouldn't even think that would even be long enough.
Speaker 1: You know, well, one degree is pretty large if that's seventy two. So if a half a degree and the time they've been there, you know, that's that's enough to move it out of the way. And the thing that's really telling as soon as people figured this out, because because no one filmed the star trail around it and noticed that it was set to polaris set to do north, no one noticed that until like.
Speaker 5: Like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: You know, it was it was like literally just like like a year or maybe even like six months before they blew it up.
Speaker 5: Did someone noticed that?
Speaker 4: Right? And who? And who took it down? Do you even know?
Speaker 1: It was never it was never investigated, It was never sawd it that just blew it up. And then in the middle of the night the guys came in started pulling everything down and just pulled it out.
Speaker 4: Really and those of the stones that said something about like this is how many people we should have five hours?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's five hundred million or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know what else is interesting? I didn't know this, but it was erected. The Georgia guidestones were erected in nineteen eighty, but the date is March twenty second. Then it went up there, so three to two two almost some Skull and Bone Secret Society show. That's strange. And then it was and then it was taken down July sixth of twenty twenty two. So there's see even the twenty two's are everywhere on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's strange. I mean, who knows, dude. I mean maybe there's something a little more malicious going on there, or maybe, you know, space is just way bigger than we comprehend. You know, the parks read it even happened.
Speaker 1: The parks in wreck were getting really sick of dealing with it because people would just go there and like poop on it and peel on it and spray paint it like people. You know, people were were kind of better about the message of it, you know, because they took it as like a calling of the earth, which is you know, probably what part of it was. You know, let's get real.
Speaker 2: You wanted to get rid of the use of the eaters and whatnot, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: And uh so the parks and rep We're getting really sick of dealing with it.
Speaker 4: You know, they haven't left it for that long. They're like, where did this thing come from? I don't know, but we got to clean it now, you know, we gotta keep it nice. That's just the whole thing is kind of weird to.
Speaker 2: Me, Benjamin said. An old friend of mine advised me not to go with anything or anyone if I'm invited while out of body. WHOA have you ever seen anyone or anything out of body, like anything outside of yourself and your natural surrounding me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Uh one of the more profound times, because this is before I really started taking it serious. I was down in California and my buddy was getting married. I was staying at his cousin's house, and this is in uh not too far from what's it called Laurel Canyon, right, and uh so I'm sleeping on the floor. There's this guy sleeping on the bed, the mattress on the floor. Stir heads are kind of close, you know, like like level to each other. But so I'm going out of body and this it almost looked like a nineteen twenties, nineteen thirties, forties, maybe even fifties maybe maybe not quite fifties, maybe like thirties or forties. This guy in like a black trench cover, right, is what it looked like. And he was an outside entity. He was external and this is different than a lot of random entities you come in contact with. This This guy had like an object.
Speaker 5: An objective mission.
Speaker 1: He was like almost like I don't know what he was trying to do, but anyway, he came at me and we kind of got into it.
Speaker 5: And that was that. But so I don't really time to got into it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? And that was that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Like what did you get into this glazed over that? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we kind of got into it. I was like throwing cars and buildings out of him, And.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? Did he give off like a bad vibe or what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was trying to invade. He was trying to do something. He had like an objective mission.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: He it was really bizarre. I've never seen an entity like that have I mean, it almost seemed like like like a government mission, you know, like it seemed like he had like like like there was a hierarchy above him and he had a mission.
Speaker 5: That was the weirdest thing about it.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm sure they got him, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And and.
Speaker 1: For anyone who's out there wants to know how to like pick up like large objects in your dreams and like buildings.
Speaker 5: And stuff, is it's basically the same muscle as flying. You're just externalizing it.
Speaker 1: And at first you're probably only gonna be able to throw stuff, but once you get good out of it, you'll be able to pick.
Speaker 5: Up like entire buildings and set him back down.
Speaker 1: And then once you get really good at it, you can like take apart a town and instead it up into a pyramid and just sit up top there and just meditate. You know, you can the crazy shit once you get good at it. But it's basically just the same muscle as flying. You're just externalizing it.
Speaker 2: Interesting, we're learning techniques for the dream.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. So getting back to the story, man, So I didn't think much of it.
Speaker 5: I was like, I was, we already know, I'm like trying to internalize.
Speaker 1: It, and uh, the kuse sleeping next to a young kid man he's like nineteen, but he was having some mental health issues and he wasn't crazy. He sounded mind so I think he was possessed. And looking back on I think the the apartment had some stuff going on, because there's a lot of occultists down in LA, especially like you know, twenties thirties, forty six is you know, they were kind of the New York in LA were like super big hubs for the occult, you know, especially parts of New York. But later on, the dude that was living there, he got like high on meth. This is like years later. He got high on meth and like, uh, try to kill some people and had a standoff with the cops and barricaded himself in. So there was some there's some stuff going on in that apartment for sure.
Speaker 4: You know, man, I thought he was possessed. I don't know what I feel about.
Speaker 2: That, well, you know, and I will say only because I've I've had people close to me that got hooked on that ship and on meth, and it is you're talking to somebody else, bro, like that's that person. The original person is like barely in the corner of whatever is at the forefront now. And and maybe it's I mean, I don't even want to say it's a demon. I think that it's probably some kind of alter alter.
Speaker 4: Mind itself, the chemical itself is what's possessing that person.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, but it definitely leaves you open for negative entities, especially the people you're around while you're on it, and then the sleep that the hallucinations, and it does also kind of fragment you a little bit. So I think I think it's both. I think that the drugs have the effect that drugs have, but I definitely think a lot of tweakers are are definitely possessed, you know, the same with junkies, you know, always sticking themselves with needles and sick and you know, torturing themselves with depression and stuff and.
Speaker 4: So leaving themselves open, so they're more.
Speaker 1: Same with alcohol, same with alcohol. Man, there's some people and uh where you can see their face change just after like a couple of drinks, you know, where like other people are totally normal, Most people just drink and they're normal. But but there's there's some people you can see their face just completely morph into something else.
Speaker 2: I think what's really no, I was just going to say, I think what's really going on is is that people don't truly know themselves, you know what I mean, Like there are there's levels to people in their personalities. And you know, if you don't know yourself, it's probably real easy to become whatever you know is coming into your mind. Like so if you're if you're taken in math, you're taking in alcohol, whatever it is. I mean, it's almost as if those drugs and alcohol or whatever are now changing you in to a version of you that you think that is you. And you know what I mean, Like, I think that it's multi leveled at that point, and and I don't know, I mean, fuck, for all I know, it could be demons. Who knows. Maybe maybe you are opening yourself up, but I don't know. I like to try and be careful with that kind of stuff because people say the same shit with like a Ouiji board and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I know. I think you make a really good point, you know, as Byron was talking about, you know, when when somebody was drinking and their face changed and everything else, it's like, so if they hadn't drink at all for the next few years, it would have been no possession, you know, And so it's almost like whatever that face change, whatever that energy was, was already there and has been there, and we all have that you know.
Speaker 1: Or maybe they're are already possessed, you know because like a lot of people, you know, like I grew up in a house that was a funeral home.
Speaker 5: You know, no one told me that. You know, no one told me that.
Speaker 1: You know when you saw like a spirit, you know, walking down the hallway, that that was an actual spirit.
Speaker 5: You know, they don't got to tell a child that.
Speaker 1: But you know, so I had like entities attached to me, and you know, I lit in that apartment where that chick hung herself.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I And then you know, you also a lot of people that find themselves in the drugs, like they don't have a healthy relationship with their father or their mother, come from a broken home. Uh, there's some type of childhood trauma going on, sexual abuse that's gonna leave you open, you know for a negative attent entity on top of the trauma that you're carrying with you. Then when you open yourself up like that and your conscious mind shuts down and your subconscious mind starts taking over a lot of those it's like a hornets nest, you know, with all those issues coming out. So there's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, denominator. I think does come from you know, not knowing yourself. Imagine being a super aware person. You're really into your spiritual practice or whatever it is. Maybe you're just super happy doing your hobbies and you know, trying to be the best person you can. I feel like those people are probably way less likely to be possessed. When do you think, dude?
Speaker 2: I feel like and this is just a tiny, tiny, tiny example, nowhere near close to like meth or anything like that. But the reason why I had to stop drinking energy drinks was because I started to notice a change even within myself, and I was like, wait a second, that's not me. That's not who I want to be. Because I would, you know, my patience was wearing thin, and I would get aggravated and frustrated and everything was pissing me off, even the slightest little thing, and I was like, that's not who I want to be, Like, I want to have more patience, I want to have more understanding. And so the idea of who I believe is me is the one that has more patients and more understanding and more love and all that kind of stuff. So I don't know, I think that it kind of just can't go everywhere. But if you don't know who you are, then like where's where's the balance? You know, And and I feel like people don't have that bar, Like not everybody, I mean, some people don't have that bar to where they're almost unfamiliar with who or what they are. And and it's not by it's not even necessarily their fault. You know, we're not taught this shit in school. And as a matter of fact, I mean, most people in this country bide by a religion that doesn't tell you where you're from, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And all that, but they that that religion tells you that you are less than or you know, you're not powerful. Yeah, So if you have all of this and then you have also the Boogeyman of that of that board game, if you will, is it a demon or the devil, then you it's already kind of you're a born sinner, dude.
Speaker 1: It sucks, man like those kind of like Christian narcissists, the type of Christians that people just find annoying, like it's such a problem in the truth community and the way they alienate people and attack people because like most of them a super true truthers that are like trying to like do hit pieces and other truthers and trying to bring them down and call everyone's shills and all this stuff. It's almost always the Christian narcissists that are doing it, you know, and then it makes so many people not want to look into it, you know, you know, like like geocentrism.
Speaker 5: Geocentrism is one of those.
Speaker 1: Things a lot of people just won't even allow themselves to see it because of the Christians, you know, and the way they act, the way they treat people, because it's not there's nothing wrong with being Christian, and they're not all like that, you know, Like there's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Christian truthers that are like super chill and awesome guys, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but but then there's this, you know, that supertruther kind of Christian narcissism mindset where they it just ruins it.
Speaker 2: Dude's and everything and everything's the demons and I'm like, you know, and every every everything's demonic. You're a center and all of this. It's more na.
Speaker 5: Yoga is satanic. They think fucking yoga satanic.
Speaker 1: They think everything is satanic, you know, and they follow this book they don't even know what the book is telling them because they look at it at such a superficial level, you know. So there, I mean, how many Christians are even creationists? Most of them probably don't even believe in creationism.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, would know, wouldn't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, getting back to the chat over here, though, Ashton said. This is in referring to tropical astrology and sidereal. Ashton said, Jonathan y'all might both be correct. That's what they call the great year. Seventy two years times three hundred and sixty degrees, he equals twenty five, nine and twenty years. So the stars don't change, but that's the length of time that it takes for them to return back to their original positions.
Speaker 4: Might be it?
Speaker 2: I mean you think about it, I mean twenty in the span of damn near twenty six thousand years. Yeah, that's a long time, dude. The the yudas. Why can I never remember that word?
Speaker 4: Yuga yuga?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cali yuga and yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's what we were trying to bring up the other night. I knew it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't think of that word, but yeah, that's I believe that twenty five twenty years is a yoga. It's part of the Yuga cycle. Yeah, Benjamin said, my friend was a heavy occultist. He took the invitation while out of body, wouldn't talk about it. After that did meth in Waking Life. He ended up stabbing and killing my other friend a few years ago. Yeah, dude, what I'm saying, Yeah, that's a yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah totally. Uh one of my buddies. Man, this this kid I worked with like ten years ago and we kind of, you know, knew each other throughout the rest of the ten years. I just found out, Uh, he got high on meth, was was on it for like five days, and took an axe.
Speaker 5: To his friend's skull.
Speaker 4: My god.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what's funny is like this guy is kind of like a sensitive pussy. So like I'm like completely shocked that he has that kind of street credit.
Speaker 4: Now probably that probably wouldn't even have happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not to like undermine how unfortunate the situation is. I'm just saying, like, wow, dude, like he's got some serious street credit now.
Speaker 4: He just I guess.
Speaker 2: Well, And speaking of that, Benjamin said, meth is a crystal. We know crystals have power.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's a good man, that's funny.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dirty stuff, man, And this new stuff going around seems like it's making people crazier. So I don't know if it's like different chemicals or if it's fatanyl in it, but it's making people extra crazy.
Speaker 5: This new stuff going around looks.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it's out in the open, man. People just don't even care anymore.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I remember being like, you know, just getting out of high school or in high school, like trying to hide my little nickel bag, you know, and it's like if a cop passes by, but these people are out there at the bus stop just leaning over like it ain't no thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Her, it's really bad in Phoenix too, where you're at home.
Speaker 4: My goodness, it's the it's like the walking dead. And I want to be sensitive about it, you know, because these are human beings. But it's like, man, it's it's crazy, man, it really is. It really is.
Speaker 2: You feel bad, you know, like that's a human being.
Speaker 4: That person has a whole life, you know, like they have memories, they have they used to have dreams, they went to school, that there's there's things that they experienced just like we did, you know, and so they're not any less, It's just they're just consumed by this chemical.
Speaker 1: Man, everyone starts off as that bright eyed little kid, you know, man waiting to be friends with the world.
Speaker 5: You know, everyone starts off like that.
Speaker 2: Well for the Halloween episode, I didn't know if I didn't think we would be getting into mes zombies, but they at.
Speaker 4: Least you've got zombies though, you know a little bit Halloween, you know what.
Speaker 2: Byron, I did want to ask you what what your thoughts are, if you have any on this whole three I at list situation. It seems to be flooding everything on social media. Everybody has an opinion about what's going on. Some people are saying it's intelligent. Some people are saying no, it's just a fucking rock out there. Some people are allegedly like meditating and remote viewing what is going on there. Some people have said that they've talked to the aliens that are on it, and I'm like, maybe by Rendo.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, I don't know, man. I don't trust anything put up by NASA, you know, like, I absolutely not. I don't trust anything those guys say or do. Yeah, it's all fake everything they say it's fake. So I don't know as any amateur astronomers seeing it. You know, there something actually up there.
Speaker 2: It's out by the sun, so it is way out there.
Speaker 1: And okay, so you can't even see it if it's if it's out by the sun.
Speaker 2: Then well, and they say that it's it's the size of Manhattan and it's close to the sun, and the idea, I don't know. I guess it has some kind of tail on it, or maybe it doesn't have a tail.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: A bunch of very like contradicting kind of information going on about it. That's why I figured, I ask you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. NASA always puts out all these fake stories all the time, Like whenever it's like Halloween, they'll put out an asteroid that's shaped like a skull, or like remember that show the sun flares that make it look like a jack lantern, and you know, and they always do that kind of stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't, like I said, I don't believe anything NASA says.
Speaker 4: Ever, I don't think i've you know, because of my algorithm, I always see like the weirdest version of anything happening, and you know, in our time. And so every video I see of that thing, it just looks so fake, and like it looks like there's windows and there's like this ominous music and almost like space sound effects like.
Speaker 1: This, even the pictures of the planets they allegedly get. What they do is because because they can't just take a photograph of it, right, so they basically hit it with like a radar and basically whatever signal comes back, they fill it in kind of like a paint by numbers, you know. And so that's kind of like where a lot of our images come from. So they're sort of not even getting photo graphs of the plants.
Speaker 2: They're just kind of like it's compilations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're basically just made up. It's it's pretty ridiculous. You know, I don't trust anything they say, you know, I mean, you look at the moon Landing and it looks like special effects from the nineteen sixties. It looks like, you know, like Twilight Zone or you know, like it looks so the moon Landing looks so bad now when you look at it as an adult, so bad.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's terrible.
Speaker 1: And and then after that it just got worse and worse the stuff they did in the eighties and nineties. It looks even worse than the moon landing. And then you look at like all this fake stuff with the iss and everything. Yeah, I just won't trust anything. And then the amount of money they get for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, dude, it's crazy. How much is going in there? A hundred and uh.
Speaker 1: So I know someone who was an engineer and right out of college for NASA down and Houston, right, and uh another person pretty well and uh uh and she said that they didn't even do anything. She was an engineer. They're paying six figures plus like a rental car and some other.
Speaker 5: Like bonuses and stuff. Stupid money. And she said they didn't even do anything all day. They were just kind of doing like busy work.
Speaker 4: You know, why would they even go through the trouble of that though.
Speaker 2: That's the thing we get a lot.
Speaker 4: If they're pretending, why can't they just pretend that they're paying people and pretend put some cars out front and be like, yeah, look we got people working here.
Speaker 2: Initially it was to try and you know what was it? They were trying to throw the Russians off of it or the germans off of I think it was the Russians, right, It was like the Space Race, Yeah, and it was trying to show who was more technologically advanced, and so they were trying to show like, Yo, you're fucking with America. We just put a man on the moon, dude, and nobody paid attention to the guy that was holding the camera, you know, that landed there first. And if you look at it, like, it's so crazy because you'll see the space take off back to Earth and the guy holding the camera is still there and it'sous.
Speaker 1: And it's.
Speaker 5: Up and it looks so fake.
Speaker 1: It literally looks like a like a little kind of like a confetti explosion at the base and then it gets like lifted out by a crane. It looks so bad, dud, Dude, Like I said, it literally looks like nineteen sixty specially, I mean really good.
Speaker 5: Nineteen sixty special effects, you know. I mean they had an endless budget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Coubrick Kubrick, and he's noted for editing parts of it, like you know the part where uh, the lunar lander is coming back up and it's like twisting and connecting back to the spaceship and everything he edited that part, and that part looks super fake when you see that, you know, I mean, it's so bad.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I still kind of want the moon landing to be real, to be honest with you, you know what I mean, Like I don't. Yeah, it's like if if someone came to you, Johnathan, back when you were a kid and was like, wrestling's not real, you know what I mean? Like, that's that's what that is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, were the moonlight and I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: A lot more real, dude. I'm not even convinced that the moon is a physical place as much, dude, And it.
Speaker 1: Produces its own light.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You can take a laser thing, you know, we had one at my work and I checked everything, dude, Like the moonlight is always colder than the shade. Doesn't matter what type of material, type of stuff, the moonlight is always colder than the shade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's And then check this out.
Speaker 1: You can take a magnifying glass and increase how cold it is. You know, you know how you take like a magnifying glass in the sun burn ants when you're a kid. Yeah, you can do the same thing and make it even colder. Tick that light, make it even colder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard a lot of people do that experiment, and it's for sure real. Yeah, it's it's something strange, dude. And especially if you look back at a lot of the ancient text, not even just the Bible, they'll talk about like how you know that the God put up two lights in the sky. It was like two lights, right, Like, so you wouldn't say that the moon is a light because most people, you know, whenever you think of the moon, it's getting its light from the sun, right, So you wouldn't then say that God put up two lights. You would say God put up a light and then there was this other fucking rock floating out there that it just so happened to be getting, you know, light from the sun.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I do kind of I do kind of think the sun probably might play a role in charging.
Speaker 4: It, you know and charging it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe totally. I could see that.
Speaker 4: As far as the Bible goals, I feel like it. You know, it was a lot of the gods of the gaps type of thing. They didn't understand why the moon was emitting light, you know, they didn't understand that the sun was But that's just me, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, they all had the exact same explanation for it, and it was the Catholics that came in and said, no, that's not what it is.
Speaker 5: It's just now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, and that's that's where it trips me up, is where you know, the Bible is supposed to be divinely inspired, and that's where, like I get caught up. It gets science wrong, the idea that it's divinely inspired, yet it's very provably wrong on multiple instances. You know what I'm saying, that's metaphorical, Jonathan, Yeah, I'm just taking it the wrong And no, then you'll you'll get the answer of well, that's just how those people interpreted it. So you're trying to tell me that they misinterpreted God? Is that because I thought it was divinely inspired? You know, like and there's there's always so much like backtracking on the whole thing, and and.
Speaker 4: I get it, not everybody's a scholar, And this is what I'm thinking as far as like and you know, like I maybe it's just me, Like I hope we went I wish that was real, that we did go to the moon, you know, because I feel like that's that would be cool if humans figured out how to do that. And I feel like the conspiracy theory on us not being able to get to the moon. Call me crazy, you know, but it's like, if there's a firmament and God created us to be here and we can't get out of that, then of course we didn't go to the moon. How could we have gone to the moon, you know what I'm saying. I think that that's where that conspiracy came from. To be honest, I think, you know, that's just me though.
Speaker 1: The moonland and people started calling that out way before planar Gio CenTra as it made a comeback like way before people were calling that out day one, but there was no outlet for them, and so they started kind of going to like UFO conventions to try to get the word out and not getting a lot of traction before the internet, you know. But to get back to, you know, metaphors for the sun and the moon. Let's go with the Apollo and the Artemis myth right, because they named the Apollo mission Apollo right. Apollo and Artemists were brother and sisters, but they were also married. Apollo chased her across the night sky for all eternity, but he was never able to consummate his marriage. Apollo never reached the moon, dude.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what. You know, what I think it is. It's that there are so many myths in religion that want to be that want to have an answer as to what happened in the beginning to make their you know, argument more valid. I think that's really what it is.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 2: You know, like it's so easy to just say, oh, yeah, God made two lights and he put all the animals on the earth and all these and I'm like, yeah, you know, because if you hear from ancient cultures, supposedly this is I can't remember which there's like two or three ancient cultures that talk about a time before the moon was here, Like they say that the moon only came into orbit so many thousands of years ago, and that people were here before the moon came into orbit. So I don't know what the fuck to believe about.
Speaker 4: All of it. And you get into the whole moon being artificial.
Speaker 1: I would go and actually like read what they actually said, you know, and and then base it off of that, you know, because something could easily be misinterpreting that. I mean, just look at what's his name, the guy with the Yanaki.
Speaker 4: Oh, Billy Carson.
Speaker 1: No, No, the original guy, the guy that fucking wrote the first books on it back then.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know you're talking about damn.
Speaker 1: But his his translations were so bad people thought they were obviously fake. And I have my doubts on the legitimacy of those texts anyway.
Speaker 2: Zacharai Stitching, Yeah, Zacharice.
Speaker 5: Stitchin, Yeah, I was right on the tip of my tongue, man.
Speaker 1: But I have my doubts about the Sumerian tablets, honestly, about their authenticity.
Speaker 5: I have my doubts about it because they.
Speaker 1: Weren't even found until the nineteen forties, nineteen fifties, and they weren't translated to like the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 5: And then you look at the alphabet. How do you even translate that? How could you translate that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And I have my doubts about everything that's been written about how why we're here?
Speaker 2: Oh, and you think about all the different things that came out in like a fifteen year time span, you know what I mean, Like there was those tablets, and then there was also the Dead Sea scrolls. Then there was the Nagamati texts and it was almost like all compounding on top of each other, which I don't know. I find it very strange. I mean, although I do kind of FINDI personally the Nagamadi.
Speaker 1: First of all, there's stuff in the Nagamati I want to believe in, you know, like it seems really cool to me, some of the stuff that's in there. But the way some kid was he like an Afghanistan or is a Pakistan?
Speaker 2: I thought it was like Egypt or something, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think it was Afghanistan. It might have been Pakistan though, because Pakistan still close to like Indian stuff. Maybe I don't know, but I think it was Afghanistan. But some kid was just like out in the desert throwing rocks at a mountain and he heard a rock go up on this ledge and he heard something break.
Speaker 5: And he was like, oh, that sounds kind of neat, and he.
Speaker 1: Climbs all the way up there and he sees these little clay vessels filled with these scrolls.
Speaker 5: It just seems like such a made up story.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, Like I wanted to be real, but it's just hard for me to believe some kid in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of nowhere, threw a rock, heard a clay vessel break, climbs up the mountain, checks it out, finds these things in the middle of nowhere where no one lives.
Speaker 2: And Nagamadi is upper Egypt, it says, Oh.
Speaker 1: It is upper Egypt. Maybe I'll think of the Dead Sea scrolls or it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: No dead Sea scrolls, that was I mean it was found dead sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, but uh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know. I think there's good reason to question a lot of it, really, And that's where you know, your sixth sense has to come in, and that that intuitive knowing that whenever you read something, does it vibe with what with what you already know and what you already believe, and it doesn't make you question what you already know and what you believe and kind of use it as a filter. I don't take anything at face value, like I literally nothing.
Speaker 4: Ultimately, does it make you better or does it make you worse and live in fear? Like you know what I mean. I feel like that's a pretty good way to kind of judge.
Speaker 1: But the stuff in the nog and body that sounds really cool, Like the Gospel of Mary the Gospel of Mary Magdalen, and apparently Jesus talks about reincarnation with Mary Magdalene, the.
Speaker 5: Gospel of Judas. You know, like, yeah, these just.
Speaker 1: Naturally seem like stuff that's missing or that would be missing, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for that for that inner nosis, for sure. Benjam And said, the algorithm you're on has to make a difference. Someone I talked to today had no idea what three I at lists was, and the everyday people I'm around have never even mentioned it. So the narrative, Oh yeah, so that's it is strange, you know, algorithms and people getting kind of lost in echo chambers almost, but the algorithm is building the echo chamber for you to almost like confirm your belief and your the narrative that you accept.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the algorithms that we have with the technology that we use is a very good analogy for just the universe itself and the reality that you create for yourself. So the things that you look into on your phone is the things that you see more of. And so in your you know, just your daily life, you're looking into certain things. Now you're going to see more of that, and so I think that's just how that works.
Speaker 1: And this realm kind of has its own algorithm where you start picking up on these synchronicities and yeah, clues and omens and you know, like you always find the right information right when you need it that takes you down another rabbit hole and.
Speaker 4: That kind of stuff, you know, or a teacher shows up, you know, based off of the the modalities that you're looking into, or I mean, it's just it's just nuts how it works out, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, We've met a lot of really great people over the past few months and really just over the course of the two plus years that we've been doing this show. You know, it's awesome. I mean, Byron, you're like an og to this show more than any of The last.
Speaker 1: Few interviews you guys did were pretty fire. You guys had a couple of bangers back to back. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we try to keep it going, man that those are the best, man, anything that we can. My favorite thing is when somebody says something I haven't heard before. You know, that's that's where it's at.
Speaker 5: Man, Or you can just articulates it a little differently exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and that's happened plenty of time.
Speaker 1: You know, that that TikTok video he played about that guy's five gram trip, Like, man, that's brutal, but you know, like to me, it's amazing. He was able to articulate his experience so well to where other people could understand what he's talking about.
Speaker 4: You know, I just can't imagine spending that much time quote unquote, you know, at least the experience of that much time. And what's the difference.
Speaker 2: Right, I've been inside of like crazy deep trips before and I can't remember most of it. So for him, I was anywhere for you know, centuries. Oh my god, damn, that's a pretty great memory.
Speaker 1: Like with DMT, you know, as soon as you come out of it and you start trying to talk about your experience with someone, it'll start you'll start forgetting it as soon as you start talking about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, dude, imagine living centuries.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Then you hear people saying like, oh, you know, I'm just tired of living, like life is just too much. Like I've lived to centuries. You like, you have that experience of living that long. You know, you're a fucking vampire at that point.
Speaker 1: One common theme with a lot of people that had like d MT breakthroughs or like ayahuasca and stuff, they don't fear death as much. So it kind of has that same effect that like a near death experience has. When people come out of a near death experience, they don't really fear dying as much, you know, and you know a lot of people that change their whole lives and kind of quit their crappy job and start doing something they want to do, and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, at least in what the research we've gone over, it's always something positive they get out of it. I don't think we've had a story where something negative was like seemingly permanent after that type of experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one thing that near death experience and DMT experience both have in common. When you really kind of go through the data and everyone's experience and you kind of pour through it all, it's not just a subconscious thing. You know, there's something external these people are tapping into. Yeah, and the data is like pretty clear about it. You know.
Speaker 5: These people come back knowing things they shouldn't know.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people coming back as like savants, you know, playing music that they never played music a day in their life, and all of a sudden there. I mean David Ditchfield, he's like composing music and he never did anything musically inclined at all, you know, And so where does that come from? Your brain just takes on a whole nother I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, just the natural tapping into of the field that is always around us that we don't know.
Speaker 4: That it's there, the field.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yes, yeah, yeah, Byron, I want to ask you, dude. All right, So because we we've barely gone over anything Halloween in this episode, we got to try and make it somewhat Halloween. What are some what's like a decent, easily like kind of a easy to comprehend type of ritual that somebody might do on Halloween.
Speaker 1: Uh. The the easiest stuff, like I said, that I can think of for something to get results right away would be sigil magic, you know, but since it's spooky season, you know, and uh, you know, we had EA on not that long ago.
Speaker 5: Uh so you know, because because.
Speaker 1: I usually try to plug for a newbie the chaos magic style of sigil creation, and one thing that he did a video about a long time ago, uh was just basically pick a spirit, you know, Uh, pick any spirit that resonates with you. I would I would find like a spirit that has like a like a like a very distinct sigil, you know, Uh, the Olympic spirits from the Arbital of Magic. Those signls are really easy to draw. Those spirits are pretty easy to work with. But you know, spooky season, I suggest summoning a demon. I think would be the most fun for hollow, you know, So for for a beginner, I'd probably reckon And some people might disagree with me on this one, but I recommend, uh king pymon from the Goatia, I would recommend starting with them. So just take a pic sigil of a king pymon and uh, just draw it out to the best you can. Some of these siguls aren't very easy to draw, so just draw it out the best you can, and then you know, get some candles, some incense, uh, bless everything to the best of your ability, you know, you know.
Speaker 5: Depending on how much of a newbie you are.
Speaker 1: But just do your best to fill the remote some spiritual energy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Take the sigil and just stare into it and and just kind of wait for it to start to kind of not recommend doing the sigil inside of a circle so you can really concentrate that energy and just kind of wait for the sigil to start moving around and you just kind of start hallucinating. You can almost start scrying into the sigul for a while, and then uh with the demonic spirit. With the spirits from the Goatia, they have these mantras. They call it ends like eat an end uh for them. So I would I would just start while you're staring at it, just there we go. King Pimon man he he he's my favorite out of the kings from the Goatia. Out of out of all the kings, King Pimon is my favorite. He's associated with like money sometimes and he's also associated with uh music, you know, so uh, he's very powerful. He works really fast. He has a little bit of a style to the way he works, where like Beliole is like a.
Speaker 5: Lot more direct.
Speaker 1: Uh. Pimeon kind of has like a little more flavor to the way he works. Yeah, that's why I kind of like him. And he kind of has like a Northwest energy. It's kind of an earth and water. He's listed as water, but he's kind of an earth water element.
Speaker 2: Abramelon the Mage I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So starings of the schedule, wait for it to start moving around, uh, popping around doing all this crazy stuff. We'll start kind of looking at the electric you'll start morphing into different shapes.
Speaker 5: Uh, maybe scry into it.
Speaker 1: But while you're staying at the schigul, just start chanting the end the mantra for a king pymon and uh, I think it's leroc tassa jada and pimon, I think is what it is. And do that for a while and then start, you know, because you're probably not gonna if you're a beginning, you're probably gonna have a scring mirror, So just start into a pile of smoke just where your incense and candles is. Just start focusing a bunch of energy. Once you start feeling his name, just start vibrating his name. After you've done the end for a while and you start feeling the shift in the room, and just go like pu all you know, and into the cloud of smoke and you'll and then do your best to kind of put some energy in there to kind of create a body for him if you can. Uh, and then uh just start talking to him, ask him for one particular thing, like you know, uh that you want make sure you have something planned out that you want uh during this ritual.
Speaker 5: Maybe have some questions planned out too, but you know, make your claim.
Speaker 1: Uh maybe make an offering or maybe tell them you'll make an offering once it comes to fruition. But let's just say you're looking for a new job, right or something. Uh, focus on that, focus on that, put some emotion into it. Maybe start with like like a kind of an anxiety of like a lack of having this job, and then uh use that kind of anxiety to kind of trigger you nervous system to kind of affect the feel around you. Right, and then start as as you're getting into it, really focus on getting it, and then the gratitude and the feeling you have of already having it, but trying to transmute the beginning of it, uh, going from that.
Speaker 5: Moment of lack to the gratitude of already having it.
Speaker 1: And then uh so you know, make a petition to him and then fill your whole aura up with the white golden light and everything and all that energy and then just channel what you want into already happening, already done, into the circle of the sigil. Just channel all the energy right into that fold it up and then stick it someplace safe until it happens. But that's it. N But yeah, since it spooky season, that's a good way. And uh yeah he had a video on it. I don't know if he still does. You know, you got his stuff delete it so, I don't know if it's so up.
Speaker 2: But that's a good way.
Speaker 1: That that's a good way. Just just summon a spirit, just the spirit. Yeah, you know, I mean and and and the demons from the Croatia most of them, like are fairly safe and benevolent to work with for the most part. You know, just treat them with respect. Uh, don't try to blossom around. Just just you know, like like you would with your friend, you know, like you know, just you know that kind of stuff. Don't come into it with like a like a prejudice from your religious upbringing or something if you can, you know, and or come from a place of like a like a power hungry, fragile ego either, you know, you just just just be straight. Just do the work, fold up the schedul put it away, put it in the book or something.
Speaker 5: Just wait for it to manifest.
Speaker 1: And then after a manifest you can say thank you, make an offering burn the sigil.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, they're just spirits anyway, you know, I just out of curiosity you think that they're like, I don't want to say disembodied spirits. I mean where do you think just you're opinion, where is King Pymonton for example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such a loaded question because because you do have like the uh, the kind of like like the subconscious kind of archetypes, you know, where where these are like archetypes of the people have kind of created and that that that that's basically like us working with them that creates them. And uh, and there is a lot of truth to that. But I still think that there is a very external component the magic and spirits and that they exist.
Speaker 5: Outside of uh us too. Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, some spirits I think exist, you know, just for the purpose of keeping doing maintenance basically on consensual.
Speaker 5: Reality that they're the ones. They're the spirits that are just have this job. Not much different than like the way.
Speaker 1: Worms, you know, till the soil and you know, animals and everything and be spread the pollen. You know.
Speaker 4: Ila referred to them as the management company, you know, something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: But when we're talking about spirits like the goetia and the angels and stuff. I don't know, you know, like they're each one's associated with a different angle from the zodiac, and you know, you look at the effect that astrology has on us. So part of me thinks that I don't know if people just associated them with with the zodiac, or like if someone channeled them, discovered these entities or maybe even created them and then associated them with with that later, or if these are just like that energy anthropomorphized, you know, where people took the zodiac first and then anthropomorphized these energies with who. I mean, who knows. Man, It's like the chicken or the egg. It's such a you know, and the more I do magic, the more I'm just kind of stumped on, you know, like like what the true nature.
Speaker 5: Of some of these enemies are.
Speaker 2: You know, It's like and the old adage of you know, did did God create humans or did humans create God? Situation?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I mean that I think that's a that's a little different, you know.
Speaker 5: But but with the with the.
Speaker 1: Spirits, man, and because here's the thing, you know, it took like like I was just talking about the zodiac and the planets and their thing, and like all the myths and all the religions are based off of that. So all the characters in there are basically constellations and zodiac signs, and uh, the planets are the gods.
Speaker 5: Usually and.
Speaker 1: You know, so so even though like like Odin and Hermes and like Legba are kind of based off the same principle, they're completely different entities. So there is this kind of like when the energy you put into them kind of creates them a certain way. But but but they're still based on the same principles.
Speaker 5: But even but there's just but there's still completely different, completely different.
Speaker 1: You know, like like Raphael, you know, he's the angel for the planet Mercury, completely different than Hermes, completely different. You know, so the same with like Michael for the Sun, completely different than Apollo or a Sclippius or you know whoever.
Speaker 2: Raw Benjamin said, what type of offering would you advise? I imagine that's for pime On.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I mean even just candles and incense will be fine for someone who's like squeamish, you know, that kind of stuff. If you're doing anything outside or if you're going to burn your sigil outside I would pour a libation like maybe brew some tea or some moonshine or which I'm actually distilling fresh batch of moushine right now.
Speaker 5: I think it'll be ready.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, that's something else I recommend for people that are doing magic, dude, start making moonshine. Or people that drink alcohol. You know, I don't drink, drink a couple of times this year after like ten years, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not drinking eleven years. Actually I'm not drinking.
Speaker 1: Measured a couple of times this year finally, But yeah, I recommend everyone make moonshine first of all.
Speaker 5: You know, because it's super easy and super cheap, you know, and it's.
Speaker 2: Fun if you like alcohol for sure, well and especially.
Speaker 1: For so getting back to it, if you know, a drop of blood with like a diabetic lancet put on a piece of paper and then just burnt into the candle or whatever. I mean, that's something that will help. But you know, candles, incense, maybe a drop or two of blood. If you're not squeamish about blood and diabetic lances, you know, they don't hurt, they don't leave a scar. You know, all you need is a few drops or poor elevation, anything, anything, anything works okay, but there is a there is an.
Speaker 5: Added bonus to using blood. Blood does seem to like.
Speaker 1: And honestly like if you're going to do it beforehand, you know, so like say.
Speaker 5: You make the offering up front instead of after the fact.
Speaker 1: You can write what you want on a little tiny strip of paper and then put a drop of blood on it and then say it out loud and then burn it. So that way, they drop of blood is an offering. Plus it's adding the extra energy to the petition and you're just closing it out right there and just wait for it to manifest, you know.
Speaker 2: You know, But I'm I'm really think even.
Speaker 1: Just working with them as an offering because you're putting a lot of energy into it.
Speaker 2: I think one of these days I'm gonna try a little blood magic. Just see what happens.
Speaker 4: Are you going to do it?
Speaker 2: Just see what happened?
Speaker 4: I feel like there is something extra with that. Just the thought of that is like, oh, I don't know, I don't know if I want to even though it's just a little drop, you know.
Speaker 1: So when I work with a lot of spirits, though, I'll use my vampire box and I'll do what's called an energetic blood sacrifice, where I'll just take a you know, a U a douchebag literally put him well, you know, uh, you know, a a mark you know someone.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I thought you were talking about an actual like Vagina.
Speaker 1: The world's full of assholes did like to volunteer themselves for this kind of thing. You know, there's there's no shortere of assholes in the world. So yeah, take it, take a picture of someone, stick it in the input, put the put the sigil of the spirit on the output, and just do an energetic blood sacrifice turning on and then uh, that works super good because it's a super clean, usable energy. They like it, and then it runs kind of continuously, you know. And with pine Montins he's ruled by the sun. You could probably even just use a picture of the sun, which will have a lot more energy going. So that's if you have a vampire box or or a uh regular radiox box, so you can just put the person in there and then just dial into his life force. Put this, put the spirit on the output. Yeah it's clean, you know, and uh, no blood, no fuss, no must, you know.
Speaker 2: Energetic sniper dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean Radio Honis changes the game a lot.
Speaker 5: Radio Hunts does change the game a lot, you know.
Speaker 2: Ashton said, Lord Byron, what are your thoughts on meme chaos magic?
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh yeah, I mean I think it's real.
Speaker 1: I think people do it.
Speaker 5: I think it's successful. Yeah, totally absolutely.
Speaker 4: And mean chaos. I don't even know what this is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically like like meme warfare, you know, and that I want to say that Pepe the fraud that people call kek, you know, I want to say that was created by a bunch of chaos magicians off of like.
Speaker 5: Either read or Fortune.
Speaker 1: I think I might have been four Chune, but I think that was created by chaos magicians, you know. And he's still going strong. I mean like he's fizzled out a lot. But every once in a while I'll be scrolling. There's that frogs there not you that little smirt to go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it reminds me of what was that that dude from Lord of the Rings where there was that meme that was going around where where he goes one does not simply and then it was dot dot dot whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And you know, if you're if you're good at means and stuff you might be able to put like a subliminal message into it or yeah, you know you can do you can do stuff. And then you know, when it comes to like books like comic books or stories or paintings, you can do what's kind of called like a like a quantum sigil.
Speaker 5: Uh where you you're basically it has a few names. I don't think it's just called the quantum sedul.
Speaker 1: But you're basically like, let's just say you write a short story about you know, you being successful and having an awesome relationship and you know, and so so you could it's basically creating a story or like a painting or something, a piece of art that other people can even read.
Speaker 5: But uh, where it's like activating this.
Speaker 1: For you, you know, or whatever you're trying to accomplish. There was this one comic book artist was a Grant Morse and let's say his name is. He's an Irish guy. I think he's you're an Irish or Scottish. He has one of those thick your accents, but he did that with like his comic But he makes comic books and they're basically like quantum sigils, and some of the characters are like servitors and stuff.
Speaker 2: Whoa in his comic book.
Speaker 4: That's cool. I like that. Gotta respect you.
Speaker 1: He had a famous little kind of like speech you did, kind of like lecture where he's talking about the Holy Guardian Angel and stuff and how magic really works. And he's like kind of drinking and stuff, and he's like super kind of like fun and animated when he does it.
Speaker 2: Dude, just out of curiosity. So and I was just thinking about it, you know, because many of people out there get tattoos, and obviously, you know, with a tattoo, you're going to bleed sometimes, right, like your skin get a little raw, and and obviously the ink is going into your skin and everything is there. Like how long would the power or the magic last if you decided to put a sigil on your skin or do you even advise that.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of people do it, you know, And I'm kind of at the point now like if you're if you're gonna do it, make sure it's something you're gonna want for the rest of your life. Yeah, you know, make sure you know, like don't overthink it. Make sure it's kind of simple and something you're gonna want. You know, but because I've seen people that you know, like tattooed like servatoris on them, and then later on how to remove the tattoos.
Speaker 2: So the only reason I ask is because you know, you see people getting you know, like like Metatron's cube and stuff like that, like a bunch of different geometric kind of stuff, and I always wonder, is there some kind of magic even almost subconsciously not even knowingly built in.
Speaker 1: It's probably altering your arc field, for sure, it probably is. I think it probably would on top of the intention. But something like a SID is gonna be a lot more specific, And especially if you're a practitioner, because you know, a lot of hippies get like Metatrons cubes, I wouldn't say they're like practitioners, you know, right, So so you know, the amount of potency in the return you're gonna get on it is probably gonna vary a little bit on your personal leaf. And like if it's like a spirit you work with a lot, you know, you're probably gonna you know, it's probably gonna have a strong effect compared to someone just getting like something tattoo because it looks cool.
Speaker 5: So I think depends.
Speaker 1: But even someone who gets something tattooed because it looks cool, I think it's still gonna affect their org field and uh you know manifest or interact with other orc fields, you know.
Speaker 4: Or even just in the physical. You know, someone sees your tattoo and it's something so symbolically strong that it affects them even you know, souconsciously and they're not even aware of it. And so yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, what if you got some what if you got something tattooed to influence people right now? Yeah, you know, like a like a public speaker who wants uh like adoration, that Venetian energy of being like people loving you and bringing people together, right.
Speaker 2: You know, but like just taking it even farther. What you know, because most people, whenever they get a tattoo done, they get it you know, so the the artist will draw it out and it'll be drawn on transfer paper. What if you were to then take that transfer paper, put it into a fucking vampire box, charge it up with a Sun card or something like that, Like, would there be something extra going on there?
Speaker 1: You know, something that I wanted to do, especially when Sean mentioned he does tattoos and stuff, was to take to take the tattoo ink and program it with radionics for whatever purpose you want.
Speaker 5: And then tattoo it.
Speaker 4: You know, that's the move.
Speaker 5: So you can make a schigule.
Speaker 1: For like prosperity, program the crap out of it with radionics, tattoo it in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I'm gonna need a vampire box now. Is just gonna have to be done this way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you might be able to charge extra money for the service to get good at it, you know, and you get you get a little bit of a following.
Speaker 2: For sure, for literally the rest of your life. I got it right here.
Speaker 4: Just chug the whole bottle of ink, dude, everyone's getting some of that.
Speaker 1: I thought it'd be cool to get into guitar making and turn a guitar into a servitor, you know, so so the guitar is like a.
Speaker 5: Living entity helping the musician justh red balls, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be a fun idea. Well, look, Byron, I think we're going to get ready for that meditation, sir. It's about that time. But first before we do that, Sean, we got.
Speaker 4: A tarot card, sir. It is no surprise we got Byron gesture on with us. We got the Harror Fan.
Speaker 2: No, you knew that that was going to happen to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's my card man.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, that's the fifth card. And you got a five pointed star. And I think you even mentioned five earlier in the show.
Speaker 5: My numerology is five. I'm all, I'm all five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hire Fan is like tourist energy, right, like.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the horror fun Yeah, it's a trus Yeah, it's a tourist energy.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: So the Higher Fan sits upon a temple throne, sharing his sacred knowledge with devoted pupils, as Lord Byron is here to do uh. Through his connection to spirits, he is the bridge between heaven and Earth. The Higher Fan is an interpreter of sacred mysteries or esoteric principles, So this card evokes an ongoing quest for knowledge. Much like the High Priestess, the Higher Fan is in near constant communication with the divine. The difference is that the High Priestess channels her knowledge through her intuition, where while the Higher Fan studies and learns by upholding traditions, participating in rituals, and teaching ancient knowledge to others. The Higher Fan appears seated on a throne in traditional religious robes, busily sharing his spiritual teachings with the two figures seated before him. The religious iconography, the keys and his papal staff, hand position and crosses, to name a few, is symbolic of his purity and devotion to his spirituality, having strong faith and a set of strict principles to live by. The Higher Fan is happiest following a traditional course of study.
Speaker 4: Interesting, where next guy's wearing hats? Or are they bald? I can't tell the the people the two guys that are kind of like, I think.
Speaker 2: Those are friars. Are they friars? They're the friars. Are the ones that like shave that middle part of their hair right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: The right or weight deck?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think they're yeah, right.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's interesting. Yeah, what's going on with that though? You know, like why they just don't have hair right there? You know, and hair being your like antenna, you know, at least it's from af Well.
Speaker 2: Some there's differing beliefs on the whole hair situation, depending on what culture you go to. Some people shave their head entirely because they believe that like God is is gonna have easier access, doesn't have to go through your hair. And the same thing with like the bowl cut, the reverse bull cut, I guess is really what it is when you're talking about these friars to where you know, they're allowing that direct communication with the divine and they don't have to worry about their hair. Am I right about that?
Speaker 4: Byron?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? And there's also the purity aspect of it too. And but you know, like like a Natives, American Indians in the East, Indie and is kind of have a thing where like the long hair is like a psychic antenna.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you know I've always heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's kind of how I view it.
Speaker 5: You know, I have a spiritual attachment and having long hair.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm growing my back up working for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The spiritual message says you may deepen your spirituality by studying healing modalities or courses and the foundations of spiritual knowledge. You may even teach healing arts or offer spiritual guidance. Be open to a teacher entering your life. This may come in many forms. There you go, that's the Lord Byron Jester For you, Lord Byron, You're to teach us something man always, Lord Byron. If this is somebody's first time ever hearing you, I'm sorry about that. But how would they be able to find you reach out to you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Maybe they are interested in the radionics. Where would they be able to find that?
Speaker 4: Ad sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh, My my main YouTube channel is may Apotheosis, which now is my Apotheosis with Lord Byron Jester because once I started doing interviews, now people just know me as that, so you know, of course, and then my my Etsy page is my Apotheosis. I prefer people who're just going through me direct, so you can just contact me direct. Instagram is a good place to get get a hold of me, you know, so very well. And that's Lord Byron Jester, all lowercase, all one word.
Speaker 5: You know you'll find me.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, this was awesome, Byron. I'm sure you are. You gonna be sticking around for the meditation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll stick around for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Well it's always better whenever more people are here to charge that boy up, you know. So let's just try and meet in the astral world and just get real strange. But anyhow, Happy Halloween to everybody that's listening to this. We appreciate you listening to us on this day, and uh we love you and Sean. Any parting words for.
Speaker 4: You, sir, oh man, this was just a blasting time we get the gesture on. You know, I already know it's gonna be a good time, so you cracked me up.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 4: You know, I just love you and thanks for thanks for joining. Well, next time we'll make sure it doesn't take what more than three months, you know, but shame on us. Thanks for thanks for blessing us with your presence, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 5: Man, you guys kind of started the whole ball from you, so you.
Speaker 4: Know, of course, anytime, man, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Well look we're about to get over to that meditation. If you want to be a part of that meditation to come over to patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is down on the show notes below. If you go over there. We have a couple of different tiers, but if you sign up for the Wonder Wiz Day tier, that'll give you access to literally everything that we offer. But if you're not interested in joining on the live shows, totally understandable. We have a tier for that. It is three dollars and thirty three cents a month. It is I mean, you can't buy anything these days for three dollars and thirty three cents, let alone an entire month worth of shows here. That is only going to deepen your spiritual understanding, Okay, And so yeah, go ahead check it out. Also, if anybody would be kind to leave a review on Apple or Spotify, all that really helps the algorithm. Also go check out our Instagram and our TikTok metamistics one one one I believe is our Instagram, and I think our TikTok is just metamistics. So yeah, we would appreciate that. But look, we're about to get over to the to the meditation, and what we like to say is.
Speaker 1: If Lord Byron came here and he's on you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So don't just get weird.
Speaker 4: Stay weird.
Speaker 1: Was it.
Speaker 4: Was a nice man? I can't say that I was seen without my eyes yet, you know, but no, it's pretty pretty cool, man. It's good to be in the complete darkness, Like it's so much easier to get to that in betwixt, you know, because there's no I don't know, you're not you're not staring into the lights through your eyelids. It's just pitch black, dude, almost like void, like you know, it seems like when you're there, it's a it's a my easier place to create, kind of create your own little world, you know, like a very blank.
Speaker 2: Slate, and you're in this new place, you know, like the author.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's what I was thinking about too, you know. And that was great, man. I imagined you know, you've seen Beetlejuice, right the first one. Okay, I figured I was gonna be a little bit upset actually if if you had, But actually, good, I enjoyed that one. Oh yeah, it was good. You know the little the little uh figurines or structure what are they called sculptures that she creates the mom you know, the weird look and yeah, so I imagined, you know, my those negative thoughts or whatever you know, it was. I won't go into it. As far as what I kind of wanted to get rid of. I imagine it was the one you know that was like it had like a brick hanging from it, but it had like tentacles or something. And at some point in the movie, it actually like grabs the dude, you know, and it holds him or whatever. And so I imagined the thing the shape was was that pretty much, you know, but it was made of wood, and the wood was kind of like ugly, and you know, because it was like a negative type of thing. So but it was made out of wood. And so that's the thing that I threw into the fire. And I don't know, it's pretty cool. I don't think that. I don't know for sure if in that video it was showing fire, but of course I was kind of imagining it, and in that blank slate of a you know, a realm that I was kind of creating, I almost felt like I could almost see, you know, like the fire and like the little embers kind of going up into the air, you know, the energy of that negative thing that I released. You know, it's like I can't destroy the energy, but I can at least push it away, you know, let it go somewhere else. And uh yeah, man, I mean that's pretty much alchemy, man, you know, basically it is what that was.
Speaker 2: Well transmute, I like it.
Speaker 4: That's it, yeah, dude, Yeah, yeah, anything crazy though, you know, nothing you know, it was cool though using the blindfold, and I was also thinking, like in the very beginning, I was like, man, what a what a reality I've created for myself here I am meditating with a blindfold, you know, going through a guided meditation on our podcast, like I don't know, on a.
Speaker 2: Live show, yeah, dude, yeah, a live show. Yeah yeah. Yeah. For me, I kind of went off script there because as soon as she mentioned and I started hearing the crackling of the of the bonfire or whatever was going on there. Man, that really like I was all the way in with that fire. Yeah, and I just started I remembered a specific bonfire that I went to whenever I was like fifteen years old, and all my friends from school were there. It was at my girlfriend at the time. It was at her house, and just dude, it was like, you know, we were all sneaking off into the woods to go smoke cigarettes and trying to hide from the parents and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, were the cool kids, huh?
Speaker 2: We thought we were anyway, and just good times, you know. And so it's crazy that, you know, I haven't even thought about that for forever, but the amount of details that you can remember from something that happened, what is that now twenty years ago? You know, and I haven't thought about it at all, but you know, here it is. It's still locked up in here somewhere, or in here somewhere wherever the aura is, right, Yeah, yeah, So yeah, I was just kind of tapped into that and you know, really went into a very deep meditation, very relaxing, you know, and it's kind of dangerous if you get in there, you know, because you get so relaxed that you are having an experience, but you're in such a like such a super deep meditation to where you almost forget the details you ever have that happened, like to where you're in such a deep meditation to where you're like, man, I know, I was just experiencing something, but what the hell was it? You know, and you come up out of it. Yeah, And so I always try.
Speaker 4: And thinks that are just for you. You know, it's there somewhere, you know, you don't necessarily need to articulate it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was a I mean, it was a comfort thing for sure. And dude, you know, there's so many people that don't meditate and they're just missing out. Dude, on that, you know, like the amazing things that go on within you know, whatever wherever you're going in meditation, like there is things to be seen, and there's things to be remembered, and there's things to feel, and you know, I even would, dude, I was in that meditation, I was feeling what I felt twenty years ago, which.
Speaker 4: Is like right, you know, and you triggered that with your own mind.
Speaker 2: Dude, how do you remember a feeling from twenty years ago? Like that was the first time that's happened. I don't That might have been the first time I've ever felt like something like that to where, you know, just like the vibe of the party and you know, a couple of my friends over, you know, just being goofing off or whatever as fifteen year olds, do you know, Yeah, and just the whole thing. It was just a man, I felt like it was like fucking inception or something going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think the only other time that you can really I mean, maybe I'm wrong, Maybe there's a lot of different ways, but just one that comes to mind as far as remembering a feeling and actually feeling that feeling is like a particular smell, you know, like for me for whatever reason. The cars that we had when I was growing up, one of them burned oil, and you know when a car's burning oil, it's a very distinct smell, and like that smell always takes me back to just being a kid, you know, and there's like a feeling. I can't describe it, but it's just it's just there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, as far as speaking on people that don't meditate and they're missing out, they really are. You know. It's like, how often do you set the intention to go into the depths of your own mind. We already know how complex the human brain is, and so all of the different layers and just things that are happening in there that you're just unaware of, and so taking the time to just put your awareness there for a little bit can be interesting.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm not even converse that it's happening in the mind at this point, Like honestly, like I feel like we're just you know, because if you think about it, and maybe there are some brain scans that will show some activity whenever you're in meditation, I'm sure there is, right, but it almost feels like it's away from physical life, you know what I'm saying like, it doesn't feel like i'mlike dot in my brain or anything like that. Like it feels like you're tapping into something that has always exists, the physical you know, Yeah, you just happened into something that has like always a existed and even the things that you thought were gone are still there. Man, It's just so crazy. And yeah, as far as that smell, dude, you want to say, there's some smell really bring me all the way back in time. Like so, I recently, like last month, I bought a two thousand and one Ford Ranger, And dude, love that truck. I always love like the smaller trucks. They're so much fun. And but growing up, that's what my dad had, that same exact year, that same exact model.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: That truck is what my dad had, and except for he had a black one, I have a white one. And dude, getting in there, it smells exactly like my dad's truck, And I was like, how do I even.
Speaker 4: Remember what that smell smells like?
Speaker 2: You know, so weird. And then like my grandma used to always wear this one perfume and every so often I'm in wal Mart or I go somewhere and I smell it, and I'm like, you're like, because it's not. It took a very popular one, you know. It's like an it's an old woman perfume, you know, yes, and man, you spell, I just take.
Speaker 4: Exactly the one you're talking about. You might, you may. I know that one. Every once in a while you catch it. You're like Grandma, you know, like, yeah, where are you?
Speaker 2: I know you're in this waltmart And she always wore the same one for like my whole life. So, man, really really weird the mind, the unconscious, the subconscious, the conscious, wherever, you know, whatever that is. Man to be able to just success to have access to that. And just to go back to what I was saying, you know, there's some people that just can't meditate. They say that they can't meditate because they can't get out of their own way. And I'm like, it just takes me back to my first time, like my first time ever trying to meditate. I sucked at it. I was going nowhere. There was nothing that was happening because I was paying too much attention to my thoughts and all that kind of stuff. Right and and after a while, and I was so dedicated to learning how to do this, Like, whenever I get obsessed about something, you can't take me off that path, Like I'm I get obsessed about stuff, you know what I mean? And sometimes to my detriment, But in this case, it was really good. And so and dude, I remember trying for like a week, every night, for forty five minutes to an hour every single night, right before I would go to bed, I would try it, and it would it was always, you know, in front of I would I would actually turn YouTube on on my TV and I wouldn't even wear headphones. I would just turn it on the TV and sit there, like because I was home alone most of the time, and and so I would just sit there and I'd be like, it's gonna happen. I know it's going to happen. Then I started listening to sad Guru and Delor's Canon, and then they kind of help me understand how to do it a little bit more. And I was like, oh, so I just have to not think about anything. And and for some reason that was like an epiphany moment, you know, because I thought, Oh, we're trying to get to this place or we're trying to you know what. I mean, but the goal is don't try anything, you know, like don't try it's actually like the absence of trying, you know. And and so yeah, once once that happened, dude. It was in like my first month ever meditating, I had a Condolini experience to where I, oh, dude, I was spinning like out of control, and I felt the motion of like just spinning.
Speaker 4: Like I was on like some kind of you know, ride faster and faster.
Speaker 2: It was going faster and faster, and I almost like I started to feel like I was getting sick from the motion from it, you know. And then after a couple of nights of working with it, I understood that I can, like I can change up the speed and I can make it slower and I can make it faster. And it was blowing my mind, you know. And of course at that time, dude, I was meditating every day, like every single day.
Speaker 4: I'm You're hooked, dude.
Speaker 2: I was so hooked to it, and I need to get back to that because now, I mean, we do the two meditations per week, but I usually I've started sprinkling in one or two extra per week on top of like outside of the show, and those those are interesting because you know, whenever you're meditating by yourself, you know, in the back of my mind because I'm in control of the meditation over here and stuff like that, and I know, like, all right, well, I don't want to make it too long. I know some people, you know, we're just trying to get a little taste of meditation for ten or fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: But whenever, you don't have to worry about that, and you don't have to worry about time, and there's no no mark or no limit or anything like that. Dude, an hour goes by so fast in meditation, like like I'll wake up and not wake up, but like get up out of this meditation, and my whole body is comp it's like vibratingly numb, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and maybe set your whole nervous system.
Speaker 2: My throat is so dry and and my body just needs to get its bones set back into place. It feels like yeah, And man, those are some of the best because you really go on a deep journey. And so anybody that hasn't tried, dude, try and meditate for forty five minutes and just see how fast it goes for the first ten minutes, you're gonna be like, oh man, it's gonna be pretty long, and then like you forget that you're there, and then before you know it, the meditation's over.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a way you just get out of that that state of trying get out of that that that mindset of waiting for something to happen. Just just try to forget about all that, you know. But it's it's really interesting that you had almost a motion sickness from being the most still you've probably ever been up until that point. Yeah, isn't that kind of like, yeah, it shouldn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you think about like most of the time that you allow your brain to relax, you're either sleeping or driving for the most part, right, you know what I mean. Like that's usually the nothing zones, relinquishing all control. That's hard for people. Yeah, yeah, because driving is pretty damn meditative.
Speaker 4: Actually, you know it is. It can be. Yeah, but poly hence why I hallucinated that one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to say, dude, I experienced that too. I was driving to Arizona and you know, the Arizona flag like it has like the sun rays on it, right, And as I was driving past the sign that said Welcome to Arizona, I started to see like lights that were flashing like it was vegas like as the rays. So it's like a yellow like a yellow ray, and then an orange ray or yellow ray, then a red ray or something like that on the flag right, But it was on the billboard, and I asked my mom. I was like, is that a light up sign? She goes, oh, you're tired, And I was like, because I was chirping me out like I thought it was legit flashing.
Speaker 4: At me right. Well, I think they are pretty fluorescent, like for whatever reason, they got it to where, you know, if a light hits it, they light up pretty good, like I know which one which sign you're talking about, you know. But but for it to be like fluctuating, I don't know unless there was like the only I'm trying to explain it like reason or physically, you know. I can only think of like maybe headlights behind you were you know, being blocked by your car and like it was throwing throwing you off. But I don't know, they don't usually flicker or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Britt said. Britt said, what I want to know is how do you smell stuff or taste stuff in dreams?
Speaker 4: Hm? Hmm, you know it's it's weird. I don't even know if I. I don't think I had trying to I'm trying to think if I've even smelled anything in a dream. The only the only time that I do. I do know for a fact that there was some sort of smelling and it only happens during like a like a nightmare, like something super terrifying is happening. And in those dreams, I feel like there's this very distinct smell and I couldn't describe it to you if I tried, But the only way I've ever explained it is it's just like it just smells like fear, like the smell of fear. And I know I'm in a nightmare. You know. That used to happen a lot when I was a kid, So I don't know. I don't know if anybody else's experience that. But as far as I don't know, if I've ever smelt or tasted anything in a dream, probably maybe.
Speaker 2: Do you ever remember any dream eating anything? I don't know, because I don't think I had.
Speaker 4: I don't think so your mind's not gonna go there. It doesn't need to eat, you know. I mean, what if you go to bed. I don't know if I've eaten anything in a dream.
Speaker 2: Oh I've dreamed of food, but I don't remember if I've even if I've eaten it in the dream, because I know, like especially if I'm doing like a fast, like a two or three day fast, I know I'll dream of food, you know, but I don't know if i've I don't know if I remember eating it. Yeah, as far as senses, it's so strange. Ashton said, bro, I've experienced both. There's weird foods and dreams that don't exist here. Oh shit, right, you're gonna have to teach us your ways then, you know. Yeah, yeah, maybe just put put forth that that effort and see what happens. Yeah, brit says, I've had I've had dreams where I'm smoking a cigarette and can taste it and smell it and I've never smoked. Oh interesting, dude, all right, isn't that strange? I mean, like and just to and I probably said this before, but like I was like, probably I don't even know what age. Let me think about that. Maybe twelve or thirteen years.
Speaker 4: Old and I had a cigarette.
Speaker 2: No, I had a sex dream. I had a sex dream. I was like twelve or thirteen years old, and I had never obviously I do. I didn't even lose my virginia til I was seventeen, and so I wouldn't even know what that would have felt like. And yet it stuck with me for all those years until I eventually lost my virginity and I was like, oh my god, it's literally exactly what my dream was like, Like I just knew that, Like, what is that like?
Speaker 4: I think to me, must be like that good? You know, it must feel like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is pretty good, but I mean in fact, but I mean just as far as that must to me, that was like a like proof of there has to be past lives, because it doesn't make sense that I would have known what that felt like and then to remember the entire dream for all those years and then finally lose my virginity and it felt exactly the same. How could I could, dude, how could I have known that?
Speaker 4: That's like, you don't think it was something too like I mean, I'm not saying this is what it was, but like possibly you just kind of like after the fact, you know, looked back and said, oh, that's what that felt like in the dream. But really it was just kind of like you kind of projecting what you felt in the dream just from what you you know what I'm saying, Like, no, no, I'm not saying that's what happened. You definitely distinguished both and said, okay, they're the same.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, yeah, so much so that as soon as the process started, might me losing my virginity in that whole scene, right, that's what that is the first thing I thought of, like, right, I should you not? It was so strange. Of course, you know, I kept a mental timer because I wanted to last longer than five minutes. But that's neither going there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Ashton said, didn't work out either. I'm sure anyway.
Speaker 2: I made it to four, actually made it to four, all right, all right, impressive, Ashton said, I've had dreams where I'll take acid and trip in the dream it's whacko.
Speaker 4: Whoa, I'm gonna thing I've experienced similar to that was just being woken up and already tripping because I took the four ECO and I was super tired, dude, and I don't know. Maybe I was just like, oh, I don't know, maybe it's just not working. I'm not really feeling anything. Went to sleep, woke up for some reason why I think I know the reason. But I woke up and was just in full full trip. I remember because you were like that we was the weirdest thing. Dude. Oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Were like, dude, how lame am? I like, I fell asleep during a.
Speaker 4: Trip but then woke up. But can you imagine that, dude, just waking up and just being there already, And I was just I don't know, I felt like I wasn't ready, like I had zero time to mentally prepare, you know, like even though I knew I took it, went to sleep, and then woke up almost fresh, like out of nowhere, boom here I am. And yeah, that was a dark one, man. I felt like I was I was by myself too, and I was just like I went super super in.
Speaker 2: You went into your room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I went into my little yeah, my little tattoo area, and I remember I was just sitting there and I looked over at this painting that I have. I think I got it at a yard sale, but it's like it's pretty cool, you know. It's like a ship in the background, and it looks like someone painting really painted it, like it's not like a copy, but maybe it is. But I was looking at it, and I felt like I was like looking into it, you know, like I felt like there was definitely like this was it wasn't just a painting, Like there was definitely a whole energy and a whole thing really happening there. And I don't know, And then I started looking down. I was looking at the concrete, and I felt like even that I can look into like there was there was death in the in the concrete because the room I tore off all the carpet and everything else. That way I can like mop the floor, you know, for for tattooing and all that. Yeah, that was a That was a weird one, man, That was a weird one. Being by yourself was a whole different thing, man is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, And usually whenever I'm tripping, I like to spend the first hour just in my mind and then after I'll go out and walk around and stuff like that. But if I if I can, which is what I did last time whenever I went to bro Grove, whenever me and Steph tripped, we both like we didn't even talk about it, but like for the first hour we kept to ourselves. She stayed on a recliner, I stayed on the couch and and we just went in. And man, I mean, the experiences you have on the outside are awesome, don't get me wrong, Like they're great. It is nothing compared to the inner world. It's not even it's not even close.
Speaker 4: The ship you experiences of the uh, that's where most of the magic happens, you know, that's where most of the transformational potential is, you know when you go there. But it can be it could be weird though. Yeah, that one night, I was staring into the concrete or whatever. I was just like, I don't know, man, I was just like looking at myself as of like I was, I don't know, there was a whole thing there, but anyway, it was very complex.
Speaker 2: Are you talking down on yourself, Sean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I was, dude. You know, you know me too well, dude, you know yea, Like, who am I don't do that? I know, I know, I'll stop.
Speaker 2: It's done, Brit said, Usually the food dreams or when I'm on a and the food tastes so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 2: Ashton said, Mine always involved people giving me weird food, giving me weird food offerings that don't exist here. And one of them, mercury, was a delicacy and it was served frozen and it was supposed to melt in your mouth. My god.
Speaker 4: Interesting. No, I think that's really actually fascinating because he said it it was like food offerings. Yeah, like as if, like when you're in the dream realm, you are the entity that people are offering. I don't know. Wow, I wonder if it is like that, all am I offering to be buffalo wings, you know, one day long time from now, you know, if you want to make me an offering buffalo.
Speaker 2: Give me a cow zone. I'll take a cow zone or some perogies. Those are my two favorite foods, solid solid or maybe like a little bit of kilbasa and sour krout take that.
Speaker 4: Too, okay, little mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: Damn, I'm hungry now, it said mine. Uh, there's usually a buffet of food to choose from, and I'm so excited. Probably the parasites interjecting in my dreams, dude, Honestly, I just started cleansing. Over the past week, I've been taking this thing called a paraguard, and it's it's meant to get rid of, you know, your worms and parasites and you know, clean up your gut health and all that kind of stuff. And man, I do legit. I don't even I went shopping earlier, and I went against my cardinal rule of you know, you're not supposed to go grocery shopping on an empty stomach, you know, because then you.
Speaker 4: Start buying a bunch of bullshit ten items have nothing to do with your plan dinners or anything like that. It's like, why do I have Swiss rolls and cupcakes and everything else?
Speaker 2: It's yeah, Well, and dude, ever since I've been on this, I haven't even craved anything bad. So it's kind of weird. I feel like it's working. Like I've like I don't even eat for fun, you know, like it's a it's a eat because I need energy kind of thing.
Speaker 4: You know. I'm sure there's that, man, But those paras need to get on something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, those parasites, that's what they feed off of, you know, they feed off of the sugar, mainly carbohydrates, right, right, which just processing sugar in your gut, you know, right, So yeah, it's that they must be working. I mean, I've only been on it for a week. They say you're supposed to do it for a month. It's like these little drops and it tastes fucking god awful. But it has like all natural things like like once a day not.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I put well, it says if you're trying to like go all the way, so you're supposed to take thirty drops three times a day regularly. But if you're really trying to go hard in the paint, then you go thirty drops four times a day, and you you know, you just drop it into a little cup and then it tastes so bad. I mix it with like some juice or something like that. I got some zero sugar juice, and I mean it still tastes horrendous, but it's better than doing it. But it reminds me of Yeggermeister, which is disgusting, you know. But yeah, Ashton said, just be careful, Jonathan. My mom ruined her entire microbiome with experimental cleanses and will never recover. Yeah, I'm actually uh so the one that I'm taking, it's the idea is is that you take that it's that it's called paraguard. But then you're supposed to have something that I can't remember what it's called now, basically the the stuff that goes into your gut and collects all the dead parasitic bodies and helps flush flush it out of you so that that way they don't like zombifi and come back to life or whatever, because usually the idea that they're like they're poisonous and whenever they die, then they start to like decompose and all of that poison leaks back into your body. And so you need to be something. Yeah, you need something to like to put in there. And it's a Beton night clay. Yeah, it's a ben ben To night clay or Ben's night clay or something like that. And yeah, and a binder. That's the word. Yeah, it's a binder. Yeah, it has Beton night clay, and it has charcoal in there and all all the different binder things and yeah, that's what I've been doing. And and and also in the binder it has prebiotics and pro bibot and probiotics in it, so it's it's not only getting rid of all the bad ship, but it's pumping good stuff into you at the same time, all right. And I've always had like very very like horrendous stomach is like stomach issues.
Speaker 4: Like how long you've been doing it? Now, like a week? Okay, I'm supposed to do it. You've already noticed like somewhat of a of a change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think so. I don't have the same cravings anymore. They say that's usually the number one sign.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I definitely feel like I need to get I need to do something because I feel like, and maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I just feel like I've got a lot of inflammation and things that are hurting that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I used to play basketball and I used to be able to run, and dude, I don't even remember the last time that I full sprinted, you know me neither. I mean thought it was a UFO maybe you know, in the sky or something. I would you be taken off, But dude, yeah, I don't want to get to the point where I'm like, oh, that was the last time I ever ran, you know, and just never ran again. So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You never remember. You never know that it's your last time, you know, right, Yeah, but yeah, I mean, I'll I'll keep you all up to date on that whole thing. I'm real big on trying to I'm trying to get as healthy as I possibly can. That's where like I'm I'm so far, like, yeah, what a slice of pizza sound awesome?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, you know, like I still would just the thought of it, you know, it sounds really good. But I put myself into the mental state, especially now that I've been on Keto for a little while. It's like, I know, I put myself in the mind of whenever I think about food that's not good for me, I put myself in the place of I already ate it and I feel like shit, and now I don't want now it makes me not want it now.
Speaker 4: I don't need to eat it again. Right, Yeah, it's a good way to do it.
Speaker 2: Brit said, I feel so retarded when I run these days. I've been thinking about taking up running just to like help, you know, get in better shape too. But yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I mean even even walking, dude, I feel like I've heard it's really really good. My mom back in the day, I think she lost like fifty pounds or something. And all she would do is every night she would go for a like an hour walk. You know, dude, I remember your mom just moving around.
Speaker 2: Your mom lost a lot of weight by planking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was doing that like every day. I think, super good. And then of course and with her with her job. You know, she has a physical job. She's moving around and before she was a cashier, so she was kind of like stagging it, kind of just standing there all day. So yeah, she lost a lot of week.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Ashton said, Bro, yesterday I ate six tacos during the Cult Live. You probably regretted that today. I would imagine, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or even an hour later. You know, who knows, depending on where you got the tacos. I guess you know, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, before we talk about food anymore and make me want to break this keto, then when she's gonna get off of.
Speaker 4: Here, stay strong, dude.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we love you. Thank you so much for hanging out with us tonight. It was a lot of fun. Lord Byron is always a banger and uh yeah, good times. So we'll see you on the flip side.
Speaker 1: Keeper, keep