Speaker 1: Epple Bone in the day eble bone. What is all? Guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: On the Dog Show?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? Yeah, there's three for the day. Yeah, but what's up guys? What's up y'all? How is everybody doing today? My name's Jake and living in in tolls the term tolls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mm hmm yeah, what's so?
Speaker 1: Had pe hold on? Had a pee? Yeah? But what's up? What's going on? What's going on? No, I'm I'm I'm working. No, what's up? How's everybody doing today? H alright, I hit the old butt last year. M you can remember you too. Let's go. Yeah, I've been busy without the stall. What's up, troll? Hey, what's up? How's everybody doing? Welcome to the stream y'all. Hope everybody is staying safe this afternoon, this evening.
Speaker 2: M y.
Speaker 1: Oh, good morning, got good afternoonod evening. By the way, all of my leaks are all by all my leaks page. Yeah, yeah, let's see.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Hope er bod year staying safe today. I hope everyone is doing okay yo, thank you so much. Like the stream y'all, share the stream y'all if you guys, can you no lot? Some trees and routine grot, some trees.
Speaker 2: And soda packaged food. It is in Texas, mm yo.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? By the way? Oh today we all we have some by the way. And also today is BBB's birthday. And also Shane Bees who is a buff drinks a lot. But here's some stars. Just Glayne seventy seven, Georgeta Ka eighty done, samember More fifty six, Kristin Glover sixty two, Vanessa Cartwright seventy seven, Mike fifty one, Stephen Marley fifty four, Mike Portnoy fifty nine, Cover Electric fifty four, and Marinda car Is twenty three. And that was just celebrity birthdays for today. No, yo, I know that I am competing with Bob Leavy, but who cares?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: But good morning, good afternoon, good evening. Nine you know, hello y'all. I just want to say that D Love send downe was very you know too for me. I just for me, it was very you know, I knew, I knew that DLive was going through some stuff. They weren't making it up, they were they were Yeah, DLive wasn't making money. They were they weren't making money. Yeah, we're promoting every day. Yeah, but what's up? What's up? COWBOYD be right? Uh? Do you love to show it down at the end of the month. But the thing is here. I'll send you a late cowboy Ol. Guys, go check out cowboy al Miller. He is a very good streamer and he had me on his show the other today. Hard. I'm sending it to your emails.
Speaker 2: Cowboy out. M h.
Speaker 1: I thought you might be busy, al h yo, you might be busy, house of busy birds. How is it? Ever? How is it?
Speaker 2: How is it?
Speaker 1: Zi? M there is?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I just sent you an email, Brother, I just sent you an email. I don't about to take I send you an email with the link I use it. I used three yard to do calls. You know what I have to Yeah, I know I'm making a big mistake doing that. So let me throw up a let me throw up a yeah, but go go. What's up? Guys? Muh m hm hm A right, move up? Ol. Think you get the chat? Think you get the chat? H m hm.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 1: Come on, I'll if you come on, someone's here it.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think I signed in, I'm in the show.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up, brother?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: My man?
Speaker 1: What's your big news?
Speaker 4: I don't know why they have to turn the volume, you have to turn the.
Speaker 1: Sort of uh uh, I don't know what you're uh.
Speaker 2: Hello, uh oh?
Speaker 1: Did I suck up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: You didn't fuck up?
Speaker 1: Yea? What is your big news?
Speaker 4: The big No, you didn't suck up.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's the big news?
Speaker 4: Here's the big news. I had had an appointment with my doctor. Uh oh, the surgeon. The big news is I have no more blood on my brain.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry this is inappropriate, but I gotta play. Dang it? Did I put God darn it? Hold on, I'm trying to get you a try to get you an applause. That's not an applause, that's a that was a laughter. That's not funny.
Speaker 4: Thank you not funny? Is this any better?
Speaker 1: Sorry? What's up? Brother? Ladies and gentlemen? Oh damn it. We're have to take some difficulties here.
Speaker 4: It's my fault. There's something going on here on this end.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, Yeah, I might, I might take the link out of the chart.
Speaker 4: I think it's better. It's fixed, yeah, fixed already. One little glitch and boom. Yeah, I'm sorry, No, it's not You're fine, You're beautiful.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, Frank was in here earlier.
Speaker 4: Oh really, how is he?
Speaker 1: I told him that you gave me the twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I can't imagine how he reacted to that.
Speaker 1: He said that I was a good person. Oh he did.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm shocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I By the way, guys, if you guys don't know who my guest is, he's cowboy al Miller. He's been, he's been in TV shows, he's been. He's more relevant than stuttering John Blendez.
Speaker 4: At that bastard, I should have had his job, that punk ass bitch. I'd have been interviewing the man on the street for Howard. That so should have been me. That bitch got lucky. You can't know for real? And straight up that is stripped Like I was accepted into that intern class the same the same year he was an intern. I would have beat that boob at his own boob game. Getting mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also, you want to hear something funny, study Drawn has attacked me. He says he doesn't. He doesn't attack. He helps people with disabilities, but he also attacks at blocksby for no reason.
Speaker 4: Because he's stuttering, John, Why because you got a stutter? He's a retard. Okay, he's an idiot who stutters. Don't forget it. That's escape, that's his escape, to help people, help people. Bullshit, bullshit, we've seen you in action. Pal, Hey, whatever, whatever happened to the big announcer job at the Tonight show? Why'd you lose that gig?
Speaker 1: Pal? Because he wasn't even on Jay Leno's show. He was just on.
Speaker 4: He was on Jay Leno show. Okay, he was, but the.
Speaker 1: One the prime time would before when Tony took Day's job.
Speaker 4: Uh uh, he was on the prime He was on the primetime TV show for like two years. J Leno.
Speaker 1: That was a gig. Yeah, but actually he only had they literally hit that job for like seven eight bucks before they can toled him. That's correct, because the thing is, the thing is they he was told in two thousand and four that in five years of Coda is getting the job because this was gonnbc's way of keeping coded from go over to Fox and go to other places.
Speaker 4: How did it work? Did it work for it?
Speaker 1: It didn't work. It didn't work.
Speaker 4: I wonder why because they were fucking lying, those corporate scumbags. They were fucking lying. Yeah, that's how they made That's how they made Leno bailout on his own and make it like he quit. Well, I'm gonna resire bullshit. You got phone the fuck out. Why because he's no longer relevant. He sucked at He was a chatterbox. Nobody really cared for him.
Speaker 1: But now we got Now, we got Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 4: Oh god, you want me to go there? Now, Jimmy Fallon is a very talented individual. Unfortunately, Now we both went to the same college, College of Saint Rose and Upstate New York. Yes, but I graduated and that's the difference.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: The thing about Jimmy is I believe he's been turned, he's been woke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think he was.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was his gig, that was his deal. But I think listen, you got a twenty five million dollar contract. You're gonna do what the hell? They say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Tell your jokes, make fun of whoever. Yep, you crucify the president, act like an ass wipe, do everything stupid that we tell you. Fallon, Oh yes, sir, Yes, boss, of course he will. He's getting a check for twenty five million. Listen, that's he's at the peak. Man ain't getting any movies. I don't say any movies during him where he at?
Speaker 5: He's over there, he's over there, like you know, hey, what about what about kim Kimmel, who Gimmy Kimmel, Gimmy Kimmel and ABC.
Speaker 4: That woke ast bidch should have been fired years ago? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: What about the thing that we're losing the Late Show?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Actually next month we're losing to the Late Show because Uh, here's the this is something I said. I said they should have they should have took twenty fifteen when Dave led have been left the show. I was like, why don't they give Colbert his old show and take away the Late Show? But it's not me.
Speaker 4: I don't. I'm not, I'm not. I'm not crazy about it. A lot of these late night guys I think. I think they're all overpaid comedians, and they some are, some are good comedians. Others are just not good comedians. They're good with writers and produced production value. Kimmel. Kimmel is is just an ass clown. He is a He is the Hollywood epitome of a douche. Okay, you're getting paid to be an asshole. You're getting paid big money to be a douche and laugh about it. And guess what, who knows what he's really thinking. He could care less. He could probably give zero. Listen, that cat started on a show that had chicks with tits jumping on trampolines, So there's at perspective of what it really is. He's a fucking clown. And he wasn't even the funny one on the show.
Speaker 1: Adam was Adam Carola was actually funny here. But and also the thing is, here's the thing, you know, uh, you know now, like I used to like the Howard Show, but now he's turned to wolk.
Speaker 4: He he is wo well, he turned on all his fans, he turned on millions of people screwed him.
Speaker 1: He's turned into us. He's want to fix it. To say, but Howard turned into iamas m hm blue. Sorry I had to say that because.
Speaker 4: And that's fine. Listen, I like imus. I thought he was funny, he said.
Speaker 1: I thought he was funny too.
Speaker 4: I thought he was funny as ship he did.
Speaker 1: I I I thought I thought here's the thing. This is something that I've listened to. You know, I've listened to these I've listened to the old stuff. I'm a big I was a big fan of Big Cow. He was a big fan of k Kraddick R I, T Kick Katick, Stephen d C. Stephen d C actually d C stud They now do a show over in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The Bear They Stephen d C did a show in Saint Louis. They that they re met up at Tescalus, Alabama. They now do a thing for Bear Country over at Tescalusa.
Speaker 4: Huh So the station that I worked at when I was producing a morning show, Uh, we were a direct target of the Stern show because we were the number one. That was the time when he was just getting you know, uh broadcast all around the country, different satellite stations, and you know, the whole the whole plan of action, it's pretty solid. Go after all the number one shows in town. And that's what he did. And I'll tell you what, he did it well, and they were coming after us, and you know, my guy, he couldn't even handle it. He couldn't even handle I was just a producer. All I did was answer phone. I'm just the secretary here. That's it. He had a morning full on morning crew. There was you know, the newsgirl. There was a comedian. I don't know if you ever heard of this guy. He's recently passed unfortunately. His name is Chris Rush. You ever heard that name?
Speaker 1: No, I have not, but I know who Rush Limbaugh is.
Speaker 4: No, not Rush Limbaugh. This is a whole he was. He was very good friends with George Carlin. They toured together. They were the album They were the first cats that put out albums of comedy.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 4: He was a big time.
Speaker 1: He was. Are you elite dude?
Speaker 4: LinkedIn?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on LinkedIn.
Speaker 1: I just followed you elite dude. I looked, I looked up your your name, and the first thing came up was your LinkedIn page.
Speaker 4: Okay, does it say the Biker Realtor.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's Cowboy at Cowboy at Cowboy album at Cowboy album Miller, the Cowboy Biker Realtor album Miller of Florida license.
Speaker 4: There you go. That's it, that's legit.
Speaker 1: That's me. Yeah, I didn't here. Here's the thing. When when I was like I told you you on the call yesterday, I cold called. I was looking at the I was going through through every they like it, but I like your stream better because number one, I think that you're an amazing person. And I shared it out because I wanted to show people awesome people. That's the reason why I started streaming al By the way, this by the way, this is cowboy al Miller the deal.
Speaker 4: They can see me now, Yeah, put the face to the name.
Speaker 1: And by the way, uh so uh I have a question for you, So did you ever have an issue? Was you there when they were first starting to the satellites or like the the the where they do satellite radio like that solid radio, but where they they multi stream.
Speaker 4: Yes, simulcast, simulcast to a different station. Yeah, that's when that was big, and that was that was like one of the go to things if you if you ever got to that level where you're getting simulka, you got a full time contract, you gotta you gotta gig at a radio station. You say that you're the afternoon guy. Okay, uh yeah, say ten to two or ten to three, and uh you know, they they sell you, they sell your ass. You're going to another network. That's you get a raise, you get a bonus. You're getting so much. I think Stern was getting a couple hundred grand for everything earlier.
Speaker 1: Kelly to the street, Cali was no. She she didn't. She had to she had to go to work. She was working good. Frank was in here. Uh you know I had I had a good Tonal just stream. I just did. I felt like I ruined your stream, where some of.
Speaker 4: The most certainly did. I. In fact, you didn't ruin it. You made it fantastic. You made it. You were the blessing.
Speaker 1: I was actually nervous when you were bringing up like they were bringing up old stuff. I was like, I'm just I'm just like a strong tale boy trying to get you know, I'm not I'm not famous enough, but when you're.
Speaker 4: Not, I'm not famous enough to be hanging around with you. Jake, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Do you know? Do you know that stutter and John is going to be mad at me for for thet you did earlier, for the rant.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll put it on me. I'll take John, I'll take care of him.
Speaker 1: Think. Here, here's the thing. He is a fact starterer. He started. He doesn't stutter a lot, but I started. I stutter a lot because I deal with Here's the thing, can I say this when when I've been dealing with stuttering, Joan has been has been telling people, Oh, I'll do people shows. Every time I've said in the league he said he was busy, he would do people shows for doing his show. I'm like, I have a show right now. I do shows that that that really you know just me who I've had on my show. I've had Tony Reality on my show. I even had the great Cowboy Al Miller all my I just had uh uh so uh have you ever been to Stargis?
Speaker 4: I've never been. It's on my list. Gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that now. Like uh No, I would love to go to here from Beach the Tampa byke Rally, Yeah, I would love to go to uh. I have a lot of friends in the Florida area, Orlando, Tampa.
Speaker 4: And those are the areas where I'm going to be around. I'll be hovering around Orlando and Tampa very soon.
Speaker 1: I got friends up there. I got I got friends, I got failed up in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Nice, I got friend Zay. This has got the Yeah, garf can't get us all that because we hit use the audio. Garf can't get I got. I got blocked for doing a Garth Brooks slow through karaoke.
Speaker 4: I get blocked every time I go live for farting sideways, get blocked right now? You will your fart sideways here. I don't know, as Frank Frank knows why.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's some sort of hidden YouTube theoretical. Ever, everybody else can play full music and feel the feel nothing Miller. If you hum three bars of uh Sweet Home Alabama your bone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I also want to tell you this. This will actually go on to the audio platforms. But I hope you like that. Sold, you could use that sold. I want people, but radio persons calling.
Speaker 4: You, I know, I hang on, hang on, let me answer it. Hey, I'm live, bro, I know right, I am live. Can I put you on speaker? I don't have to m M all right. It's my cousin Mark. Everybody, Hello, oh ship. I fucking hung up on him. I did you know this headset was no good?
Speaker 1: He's gonna he's gonna call back.
Speaker 6: Yes here he is, all right, you're still there. I'm trying to turn this off. Hang on, hang on, boss, Let me.
Speaker 4: Let me try and put you audio output speaker. Okay, are you there, sir?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Cool? Cool? What it's my cousin.
Speaker 1: I got a guy.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's a I got a friend. Hey, everybody, look, there's my cousin.
Speaker 1: Hey, marky Loo, what's all? Welcome? Mark?
Speaker 4: This is my my new pal Jake he uh is it Mississippi? Am I this? Yeah? My man's in Mississippi. He is a hell of a nice kid. He knows people, he is. He's killing it. How are you, bro?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Good looks.
Speaker 1: I know, right, the godless regardless boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah he yeah, he does look like Baba Booe not.
Speaker 1: What uh?
Speaker 7: Oh the mustache you pulled Baba Boo off. The weather looks beautiful there actually you know, oh perfect, that's perfect. It's good to hear.
Speaker 4: This is this is a perfect timing for your call because a blessing happened today. Listen.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: I spoke with the surgeon. Yeah, I had my last scan. Yeah, I have no more blood on my brain actual eggs. So he was he was happy for me. I was crying because this is that's it. He's like, you're good, no, no, but but he wanted to make sure it was gonna go away because it will go away naturally, normally, in in good circumstances. But it did because.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 4: He said that. I so, Jake, I gotta put tampons in my ears. It is all day, all day. I've been celebrating, and but I couldn't celebrate just one.
Speaker 1: It's it's also him his birthday too.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, whose birthday?
Speaker 1: Hitler?
Speaker 4: Oh it's Hitler's birthday on four to twenty.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: But man, you got some green grass and hiked Wow? Oh Hitler's He was about he had grass growing in his house. It was about this all.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that's so great.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, hey, by the way, hey, cowboy out does the does does your does your cousin know that he's live on YouTube? He does?
Speaker 4: Hey, you're live. You're live on my show, but not really my show. It's actually Jake's show. And he's got he's got me on camera and I'm holding you on kick show. Hey, Jakie, that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: Ahead. So what do you got?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, and why is that sir?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Visiting prison visitation rights? I do have prison. I get my conjugal prison visitors.
Speaker 1: Uh uh does Mark have you? Does Mark have YouTube?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Instead of yes, yes, I've got I do have one of those dick bracelets on for it. Listen, Jake, don't take anything I say.
Speaker 1: You know, this is hey, listen, listen, this is this. This is a comedy show.
Speaker 4: And we.
Speaker 1: Try to be we don't sometimes we try to be fair. But wait, this guy there's a little bit of looks like what's the guy's name, Joey Diaz.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, I love the ds bro I love the DZ Brothers.
Speaker 1: And but uh so, uh hey, cowboy or cowboy? I want to say that? Does does Martin? That make you a song? Oh?
Speaker 4: Mark, you could make a song for Mark. Let me tell you something. And uh, he's got a he's got a couple of chitlings and one of them is kind of into this and believe it or not, Yeah, he's big. And there's another relative who's a professional.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There cousins, his kids cousins are there's there's one. He's a miller too. He's a professional comedian. He's pretty fun. He is pretty fun. Ship to him and boy, you'll wait see he ran.
Speaker 1: Hey, how will you get done? When we get done with the street, and you said, Mark a lee to the street.
Speaker 4: That he was just I will, I will.
Speaker 1: So he watched the show. Yeah, how how how how you hold up on him?
Speaker 4: Yes, he loves my restarted antics. Don't you gouse? What a good cook? Oh my god, I miss I miss all the good food.
Speaker 1: Hey but hey, but hey, does he have a lazy eye.
Speaker 4: No, he's got a lazy hand. He's just going like this. No he doesn't, he doesn't. He's got a lazy heart.
Speaker 1: Yes. Oh, by the way, thanks for the twenty dollars you sent me.
Speaker 4: Earlier, my pleasure, bro I said you all our fifties.
Speaker 1: I made eighteen fifty.
Speaker 4: Out of the half you turned. You turned that buck fifty into a twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's what kind of eye of.
Speaker 1: That, jake? That's that's a pink eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a pink eye.
Speaker 1: All Right, Sorry, it the scars, the stres, the all.
Speaker 4: Right, we'll talk soon, okay, all right, all right, Mark, I love.
Speaker 1: You, Mark. That was that was the That was the great Martin Mello.
Speaker 4: That was a great call. That's because yep.
Speaker 1: But you know, by the way, so a stream yard with the with the free stream yard, you get two slots for two streams. You can actually do clips. Okay, so this will be so I'm wout to have a little bit of a clip in the dude today when I get all this because I didn't new music. But I just want to say, cowboy, I want to say thank you for letting me know, let me old yesterday, you let me on today.
Speaker 4: Listen, I knew you would. Look, there's there's someone else very special. One second, Jake, huh huh m hm. Hey, this is Al I'm live on someone else's show. You're should I walk away?
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, he's he's taking a call. Oh he's taking the call from the key of the boat bitch. Yeah. But uh, I just want to tell people about super taped up g It's how you could get your message if you don't wanna you do.
Speaker 4: Okay, we finished that quick business call. Boy, they're coming in like wildfire this morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, I had to deal with business this morning. I had the you know, a bunch of businesses. But by the way, and also we have a we have a super ti super tip dot gg s w one. Super tip is is not old by YouTube, Okay, It's old by a person who got tired of getting screwed by YouTube. Oh really yeah? And and actually you we and it's uh so uh different with super Tip they take twenty percent goes to super Tip, ten percent goes to Stripe. What is the new?
Speaker 4: Is there something new new new? Where the whole the whole? Everyone on the app? If you go, if you go live, you're being viewed by every like you're getting millions of views. What is the name of that? That's like YouTube?
Speaker 1: YouTube? No, it's YouTube. Uh, I've actually here's here's the thing. I've always sold many apps. I've tried every app. By the way, I also want to ask take cowboy cut a question for you. Okay, so have you ever heard I've done Opie. I've done Opie's show. Have you ever heard of Greg Opie Hughes that from Yes, I've never I know. I've also I've also done I've done Tom and Dad out of Orlando. Oh, I've done uh, I've done people shows. But I'm more of a I like to do like. So I have a little true I have a little song for you, Cowboy. Another one, another trivia question. Who is your top five? Who is your mount Rushmore of Radio?
Speaker 4: Well you said his name earlier. Rush Limbaugh for sure. Yep, uh, you know, I like the older guys. I kind of like the old talk show.
Speaker 1: Yeah by themis the Russ love Balls, the Yeah I do.
Speaker 4: I like they're all They're all kind of givens, you know. But the offbeat ones like the Phil Hendry. And there was a couple other guys that, if you give me a sack, I'll try and regurgitate their names. And they were they were guys that, you know, they were simulcasts all around the country and they were amazing.
Speaker 1: They're just my favorite, sorry, one of my favorite. I I gotta say the person who my favorite one of them has to be just K. Credit.
Speaker 4: See I'm not familiar. I've heard of him, but I've.
Speaker 1: Never Credit to show in Dallas. He was the he was the Dallas affiliate. He was He was a son of the cast who unfortunately he passed away. And he was also part of this nation with Ricky Smiley, Kid Credit and others railed the work railed the country for ready. But I also heard so we lost we lost uh sid Croft.
Speaker 4: The other day, not the sid Craft.
Speaker 1: Yes, we lost sid Croft. Wow, Marty Insider both went bye bye.
Speaker 4: They were old, they had long lives. But yeah, they're going to be lost. You know, it's a lost. It's a loss.
Speaker 1: But by the way, I just want to say that this is the first time that Cowboys been in by stream. And look he looks like Sewan michaels O w Rock.
Speaker 4: I only go for a grapefruits.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is this show has been you know, cowboy Al Miller does a he does a good show. He does Collins. He even has a co host, Nay.
Speaker 4: Frank Well, I wouldn't call him quite a co host. There are guests and friends of the show. Yeah, Eric, I would call you a co host, sir. If anything, I would like to call you the executive producer.
Speaker 1: No on it. You got it all right, Just just just sir.
Speaker 4: Don't call me sir. My old man wasn't even sir. He was like old man was stand you better call me Stan mister Miller.
Speaker 1: That yeah. By the way, one more thing we gotta we gotta talk about. Uh okay, So where were you on September Levis two thousand award.
Speaker 4: I was watching it. I was an upstate New York watching it on TV.
Speaker 1: You know, I was I was eight years old.
Speaker 2: That happened.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 4: I didn't know you were eight years old?
Speaker 1: But I was. I was eight years old. Would that happen? I'm thirty two, bright Dale.
Speaker 4: You're young, pup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know my daughter.
Speaker 4: My daughter is thirty two, sir.
Speaker 1: She was born in thirty three.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: The reason I know that's because that's what you're I was born. The reason I have very smart Uh. By the way, uh smoking, if you got him, if you got him, fire him up.
Speaker 4: Baby, Hey, listen, you gotta die. You're gonna die somehow, some way. Yes, ask Jack Lalaane when you get there? A'd you die being so healthy?
Speaker 1: Actually? Uh so I did so. For the Bob and Tom show, I did. I did a where you know Bob passed away, uh three days ago to Barnard didn't even know he died. Oh really tall Bannard didn't even know. I had to break the news toll Bernard this morning odes to Bernard's show he's doing. He does a show. But Tom just today was that he has all timers instead of old old timer's. But what is Gator Bay if you don't be asking?
Speaker 4: Gator Bay is the is the beautiful pond where I live and reside it's yeah, it's the It's like a little bay bag here. It's all covered.
Speaker 1: I just started.
Speaker 4: It used to be Rainbow Bay because we used to see rainbows here all the time through the fountain. And then all of a sudden, just out of nowhere, bang, gators appeared. And I've been here for almost ten years and I never saw gator. All of a sudden, boom, there's a little guy and I got did does gardo about it?
Speaker 1: There's Lord of though. Does the start a wallet of fisheries? No?
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, they're not gonna they don't. They don't come unless you call, and then you call listen, and they don't. They don't even bother with that. They're only they're only gonna mess around. You gotta pay a service to remove it and then they'll bring it somewhere. And they only deal with that if they're over like five feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey a cowboy, Hey, I gotta I gotta say this.
Speaker 2: We do or we are.
Speaker 1: We're almost out of time, okay, they were actually almost at the one hour barg.
Speaker 4: One hour man. I like this streamer. This is fun, dude, you did really good. I learned. I'm learning.
Speaker 1: We need to die.
Speaker 4: We have to offline. Okay.
Speaker 1: Actually, also if people want to, like, you know, if you're doing to stream it or you want to level up your stream, there's a leader right here that you click that late if you do get the pay version I get. I get a little bit of money out of that. Oh you got a baseball bat. But uh uh hey, hey, how stay on the line. I'm gonna hit this. I want to say thank you to my friend mister album the Cowboy.
Speaker 4: Lay it own the line, come on, Jake, Cowboy.
Speaker 1: But I also want to say this this show, this is my third stream of the day. Cowboy.
Speaker 4: You're working, kid, you're working.
Speaker 1: You you work. Well, here's the thing you gotta work with, so shine because you know what you gotta work with. And also you also have to do the you know, because I don't have a producer like a lot of these other people, A lot of these a lot of these podcasters have producers that do to work for them. They just sit there and but I do all the like the work. And I also want to say that God's always giving you. You know, God puts you the right place at the right time. And you know what, God was there when you had drafts now.
Speaker 4: God you heard that story, and you know what, I make you for a reason. God put me in front of you for a reason, and you you believe it in me and talking good.
Speaker 1: You have no idea what that does.
Speaker 4: From that room, from that day, from that accident, from that everything happens for a reason. You're saying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. God always puts you know, God always has a plan. We don't know God's plan.
Speaker 4: No, we're part of it.
Speaker 1: Though you're part of it.
Speaker 4: You're in it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I got a free chair out of the garbage. Hey, that's cool, a free gamer chair. This would have cast about, This would have calls to me five hundred dollars if I was.
Speaker 4: It in good shape. You should post a picture of it. That's your next video, bro, I'll show it to your Oh dude, that's a winner chicken dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, we can fix it up. We can fix it. It's just it's just uh, just it's just just put a cover on it and stuff.
Speaker 4: But doubt you put a cover on that sea part and you're good. But I use it.
Speaker 1: I use it a lot of time, streaming and stuff just to like sit down. But you and the thing isn't it didn't cost me money. I just don't just calls, just calls me a little to go over to the garbage and pick it up, and also just to ask the person to see if it was okay for to take it.
Speaker 4: Bro look at every chair in this in my crab shack. This was the original name of this room, the crab shack. Every chair you see has been upcycled. Yes, people throw out good stuff, clean it up, wipe it off. Boom. Yet the chair I'm sitting in upcycle I have.
Speaker 1: I have one of those chairs right in my little studio in my bathroom. I have heard these perfect I've been. I've been. Yeah. But by the way, we do want to say we want to say thank you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Go check out our miller. His league will be the description after the after this episode airs, after this episode, after this live stream, and I want to say thank you, and also Cowboy L thanks for thank you very much. I just want to say this. He's got good videos, he's got good content, and he's got good people. And al do you wanna say goodbye?
Speaker 4: I do. Thank you, Jake, Jake, You're such a blessing. I'm so happy, that happy to get so cool dude, you're having fun and that's the main deal.
Speaker 1: Guys, all stay on the one and we'll talk to you off street. And thank you guys for watching. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day. Remember this, d Wakings do so well and just simplimates it to bat uh.