Speaker 1: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 2: Welcome to Patreon. I was gonna last week, if you remember, we we sort of started and it was called a fresh Fromage. But this week I was trying. I was going to try to go a little more Spanish, but it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: I can't speak Spanish. And I grew up in Texas and then I have lived in California for a very long time, Southern California not speak Spanish.
Speaker 2: I can say yeah, yeah, I can't. I can't speak it either at all? What is wrong with us? I really want to be able to and I was very late. My kids have My kids have taken at least three years of Spanish each and they can't speak Spanish either.
Speaker 1: You know, there's certain brains that can't. My dad had this, my cousin had this. There's certain that it must be genetic because it's my cousin on my dad's side. All the noblers that I know, like, you're all pretty good at most like stuff, most subject subjects in school except foreign language. I was great writing English, pretty good in math, very good at science. But I could not. I just can't do it. We don't have to go into all that. What if we just told the exact same story about French class and we forgot we already forgot, or like, oh my god, did you hold you? And they're like what.
Speaker 2: You're like, were you the kind of person who really cared about like if you got good grades? And I'm like, Cecily just talked about that, no knowing me, I'd be like, no, I did not care at all. And okay, anyway today today dah dah, I love this thing.
Speaker 1: Before I get into the thing I want to talk about on your because you know, I have a PC. I have a Mac and a PC, but my PC's my main workstation. Well they both are, but at the bottom, little news stories will come up and all the time it will just say wildfire updates And then I'm like is there another is this old? Or is there another fucking wildfire? And then I'll look on our wildfire app and there is fire duty. Yeah, watch duty, watch duty? Uh huh, I mean there's not they're not. I'm just a little nervous, if I may say about the fire thing, because I thought someone told me they're like, well, we're not gonna have fires for a long time because everything burned. So then I was hiking Monion the other day and it was just like I was like, that looks really flammable.
Speaker 2: There's lots of like straw everywhere, like literal straw, and someone's like that I was walking. I was like, yeah, yeah, I mean for sure, I do wonder why we don't remove that if we're you know, prone to these.
Speaker 1: Fires, Like why don't we remove stuff like that? We should have a whole team doing that.
Speaker 2: We should and we should be on it extra money saying or to work off our community service?
Speaker 1: What for yourself? I have a boot. I have to wear a boot when I have seven years in prison. I only get out to do the podcast. You're on work release. You're like, here's the thing. I have to go home.
Speaker 2: I have to do it from home because it's like a zoom thing. And they're like, it's just too loud in the jail.
Speaker 1: There's might people, you know, the TVs are so loud, the clanking of the utensils when people are eating, right, You're like, it's not.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's fine, Like I've gotten used to it, even though I yes, I do have musophonia, but I can't just for work.
Speaker 1: I can't. Can you imagine my musophonia in jail. I mean I'm not putting you know, I'm not making fun of people that have to go to jail. It sucks. I mean assuming that it was just they were framed. But like I just imagine, like if I had a cell mate that was like super smacky, you know, I'd be like, I don't know how to explain this. I'm a little neurotic. Yeah, are you eating like that? I don't think I would last very long.
Speaker 2: What like if you were in if you had to go to prison, what do you think would be the worst part of it for you? Oh my god, going to the bathroom too?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that that was what I was going to say. How could you pool?
Speaker 2: Pa?
Speaker 1: See? Why do they do that? They shouldn't do that, Listen. I'm all for like you should, you know, do the crime, do the time, like you know how I feel. But like I don't give them at give them like a separate give them a stall. Yeah. There should be stalls for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure, even if you just have to go like go down the hall, Like it shouldn't just be in you know what I mean. It should be like like going down the hall to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: No, what's interesting to me. So we're recording this early, and this is going to go up, you know, a little later than when we recorded it, just a peek behind the curtain. By the time that this comes out, we won't know we will know who the primary the mayor will be in the primary election for our mayor. No, I'm starting to me our governor governor. Well, both both primaries. But I thought of it because it was like, well, there's stire, so you got I'm not going to influence anybody because this is already everyone already voted. But he was like, that's somebody if I could go back in time, I That's not the first person I'd talked to. But I'd be like, hey, since you're funding all these prisons, could you make some stalls? Be something I'd say to him. But it doesn't matter what I say now because it's already happened.
Speaker 2: It has, But but would I I want to say something about it that even though it's already happened. What I want to say is that I guess earlier in the week I said on our show, I was like, I told you that I was kind of like feeling I was feeling some type of way about Tom Steier, and I still am I'm still kind of a decision. People are yeah, but you know, what, did you because you're you're you're a thread scale like me, and oh my god, they have come so hard for Mark Ruffalo.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm not all I don't want to go into that, but he I think that him endorsing Styer is fine, and I did so did Jane Fonda, who, by the way, also endorsed Herne Bass. You know, people can listen or not listen to whatever, but I have no issue with endorsing Styre. I think he's great. I'm I haven't voted yet. I will have by the time you hear this. But I'm waiting to the very last second because it's a little bit torn.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting to better debater. I think he's a better debater. Yeah, it's just whether. I mean, we can't get it. We can't litigate this right now because it's done.
Speaker 1: It's done. I just what.
Speaker 2: I was horrified to open threads and everybody was going crazy. Mark Revello, I thought you were I'm just so disobed.
Speaker 1: I thought you were a good guy. But it's like, okay, but he's just not voting for the person you want.
Speaker 2: Like it's exactly, are we really crazy people? Those are bot Like that's crazy people.
Speaker 1: I know. I just don't. I don't like.
Speaker 2: Progressives canceling progressives. Can't we just all be under the same don't we all kind of want the right thing?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, anyway, anyway.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think either one though is like, you know, I'm for whatever Democrat you know personally, Yeah, I just whoever whoever it is, we are going to get behind it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna tell you. I'm going to tell you a little. I don't often share tales like you never did because I don't want for many reasons. One because I don't want guys to think that I'm just gonna like tell their stuff. You know, I'm not. So this isn't that I'm not going to do that, and I'm usually pretty good about it, right, Like, I don't I'm not gonna, Yeah, you never tell stuff. But also this is Patreon. It's Patreon. But also I just want to make sure, like guys I go out with or if I might, if I meet someone on bumble, I just don't want them to think I'm gonna like talk shit this is the first thing is not that at all. And I may have mentioned this to you before. I probably did, but this just made me laugh. So I was on Instagram and some guy there was I don't remember what the content was, but there was like a funny video that someone posted right okay, and then under that video someone commented something really funny and I don't remember who, what they said or whatever, but I clicked down their profile and I was like, I'm going to be really good friends with this guy. I mean, like, he's so cute guy, so cute, he's so funny, I love his comments, he's so cute. He plays the piano. Did I tell you this? No, I'm like, he's got the hair. Like I'm like, oh my god, so I follow him your hair? You grant hair for sure? How many? I don't remember. Not that many. Oh he's English, very important, He's lives in England. But I'm like, oh my god, I think that this is like but not like but he wasn't like influencer level, no, not at all. Just a cute, funny guy who commented something funny and plays the piano. I'm like, I've never even seen anything like this. Okay, So I follow him. He follows me back. I'm feeling really excited. I'm like, so I deep dive as I do, and it's not hard. Really. You can just click on five things and you know everything. Click on fight five clicks and you know everything. So I found a video. In one of those videos, he was like, oh my god, today's the big Today's the birthday. And then I scroll a little bit. Yeah, I was turning thirty. I know, but you can't tell anymore.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to tell. It's really I swear. I mean I knew he was younger. I mean I thought maybe I was hoping forty because I feel like that's fine, but.
Speaker 1: It couldn't see did he reach out, did he try to DM you? No, not even a little bit. He's living his life as a you know, thirty something, early thirty something. But in my mind, I'm like, wow, he's also probably even if he was forty five, he also probably doesn't think the way I think, because he's like, oh this is cute. You know this American followed me if all aback like, he's not giving it any thought. He's just living his life in England. Like not everyone that follows you or likes your comment is supposed to be in your life.
Speaker 2: Well that's not how we see the world though. No, No, because you're like, it's a magical thing. I wouldn't have if I had not seen this, I wouldn't have. Then his piano playing, it's so soulful. He's an old soul. Even though I'm married, and that just happened, I'm married, Yeah, exactly, exactly, even though I'm married. I have to say that happens with me too, though sometimes like just on a kind of a friendship, like I'll see something and then I'll go, oh my god, that got that is so funny. That is so my sense of humor. Yes, it happened on TikTok. I started a video came up. This guy was so absurd, it's just ridiculous. Okay, this was the video that came up. He was like, I'm going to show you I'm doing a how to video on how to put a tail in all on the car tire. So you think it's going to be because it does something like this is going to show you it's going to do a cool thing when you drive, it's going to leave a white line. No, it's literally just he puts a chilte on top of a car tire and he's like okay, and then that's it. It's so our sense of humor. And he does so many things like that. So and then the people are really funny in the comments too, because they're just like it's well, my car, my car doesn't look is better with advil or you know something, or like my car responds better to advil or something, it does your car have a headache? Like people are being kind of funny in the comments. But and the one thing that he does that's very magical is he responds to people all the time. So like I made a comment and then he commented back like something, and I was like, oh my god. Then you look he only has like I really have, like I don't know, not a ton of followers like ten thousand like something.
Speaker 1: He buddies with him. Well that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, we're going to start collaborating, like we're gonna yes, well, you know, he's going to see. He's going to see that I'm super funny too and that I get it. And it's rare. But it's not that rare on something like that because all of his comments are from people that are being funny to get it right, right, but you think you're the one that's gonna break through, yes, and like yes, I was like, he's gonna he's gonna go look at my page and he's gonna be like, oh hold on one minute, please, pa shit, we need.
Speaker 1: To be friends? Yeah, well I want to step further. And I'm like, this is my husband, right right, I know what I'm saying. Floppy hair, he's British, he's funny, and he plays a piano like I'm gonna fall off a clip, Like I can't handle. This is insane, right, it's too perfect. It's yeah, I'm like what, uh okay, So here's another one. Okay, this one's not as hopeful as the British guy that I will probably still marry if he's open to it. I'm just saying, listen, I mean, you know, don't you sometimes want me and I'm serious about this, don't you kind of wish for me to be a little bit more like our friend Chelsea? Remember we remember the days where she'd I'd come in crying to the improv because some guy, and she'd be like, fuck that guy, let's go do a set, don't you don't you wish that for me? I like, if I yeah, some in that I would just go hook up with I just go to England. Hey, next time in England, Neil. Let's look, woun't that be fun? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But as we discussed, was it on was it? No, it's just on a regular show like the Russell Crow thing. It's like, I can't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could get out of my head enough to just go like we're going to be fuck buddies, right.
Speaker 1: No, you can? I mean I think I think one can do it on vacation. Yeah, I fucked up. I've done not that you know. Yeah, I've definitely hooked up without getting attached in England, I have no But could I with someone who's thirty? That's that's where I want to summon my Chelsea mm hmm. She would not give a fuck about it, wouldn't even cross her mind to worry about our age. Yeah, that's where I'm That's where I'm headed with them. But then what if he got probably what would happen is he'd get to attached to me to mah, yeah, and then how are you gonna let him down? I don't know that's the tricky part. Okay, I'm trying to find this.
Speaker 2: I have to go to my I sent this to my friend, our friend ken hold on, let me find it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me find this. So this is a different situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, of a totally different This is the opposite situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm scrolling around. Oh my god, we text so much. I'm on a we're on a wordl thread, and it's just where we have all these games we play with another guy. To go back and find this, I'm gonna find it. Look, I had it ready to go. You tell us another story really quick while I find this.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I'm going to try to guess the problem with this was it? Is he a scientologist?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I wish because Okay, I found it. Okay, I found it. This is insane. I don't know why my phone made it really weird. So I'm scrolling, you know, on whatever bubble. And the thing is like, there is an app for people beautiful people who are into like no, I don't want to say non, they're into like kinkier stuff.
Speaker 1: There's an app called Field. I'm not on that for obvious, you know, I'm just not. That's a okay, okay that people are not on it.
Speaker 2: I love that you're having to convince. You're like it's okay that I'm not into like super kinky stuff, like.
Speaker 1: You're super allowed to do it. I have almost all my friends. I'm like, really, the last pulled out here because you know we've all gone through bumble. So okay, this is this guy's bio. And I'm not saying his name so it doesn't matter, but his bio. My cats think I'm awesome. Okay, period ted Talk and Chill. I swear to god, it like swallowed my tongue. I was like, oh my god, that is the cringiest. So it's a take on Netflix and Chill, which are cringe. Yeah, no, I'm horrified. I'm just it's talk and chill. Okay. Then it just says he says the cities that he lives in, which are not La which I'm not going to say. The city is just in case looking to meet wonderful people for casual but meaningful relationships. Open to spicy or vanilla play. Vanilla play. Vanilla play is not play.
Speaker 2: It gets worse. Yeah, we just we're just vanilla. You don't add play to it. There's we don't need to.
Speaker 1: Then he goes not single, married, ethically, non monogamous, Holly as fuck. It gets worse. I mean if whatever you like. I just I was like.
Speaker 2: I now I want to sue bumble because we're supposed to be protected here.
Speaker 1: It's worse.
Speaker 2: Why can't we have a little bit of kink shaming in our lives? Like I'm not saying like not everybody, but like why why why? Like when did it just get so normal that like everybody has to.
Speaker 1: Be some it's not. It's not that it's just on the thing and it's totally fine, okay, sin, So he's not single, he's married, So first of all, lead with that, say because that's a big thing that people polly, it's gonna it's gonna work itself out, it'll go. But right now it's very you know e e n m ethically non monoga. Put that at the very top because I'm he didn't have to, cause the photo was bad enough. But then he says dom slash So he's a dominate, she's a dom slash top. So now he's saying that when he's in relationships, I guess with men, he's he's the top. Then he puts slash shabari, which is feet play play no, and then it says, ask for my fetish.
Speaker 2: Then there's a p that's not even your fetish. That's not even your fetish. We haven't even gotten to your fetish. You're like a bari. But that's not even the thing.
Speaker 1: Nope, that's not the thing. Then there's a watermelon, so he wants to free Palestine, so that has to go in his fucking bumble. Then no turfs, okay, and then thirteen twelve, which then I had to look up, which is an angel number, Stephanie, I have never literally in my life been. And then we can't.
Speaker 2: No turfs, so it's also like an anti trans thing.
Speaker 1: I think. I think turfs are bad, right, aren't turfs? What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No turfs? Okay, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, that's good. But then thirteen twelve his angel number.
Speaker 2: I've like, well you got he had me at no turf, so that about a down Topari asked for my fetish watermelon thirteen. This is what I don't under I don't understand at all the ask for my fetish. You just told us you're fetish. We're done, Like that's enough fet How many fetish.
Speaker 1: There's more. So then there's a photo and I can't describe it and we don't want to physical shame. But it's the worst thing I've had. I mean, I've literally never seen anyone that looks like this. It's it's it's it's like in Girl, did you I forget if you watched Girls, there's a character there was a character on Girls, and Lena Donna, I believe, said she's like, you're like if the Pacific Northwest knitted a man. So that kind of just tells you what but somehow worse than that, like not even that good, like maybe one hundred and ten pounds, just the worst thing. And then so he one of the prompts is a pro and con of dating me. Oh no, open to cuties. We want to join my partner and I for fun, but open to one on one with really special people. She's small and cute and he smelled, he spelled small smol to be like strick you and okay, literally the worst thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: He should be this guy should seriously consider quitting while he's ahead, Like if he looks like that, like you already have somebody, sir, yes, sir and she's small, smo L thank you, and we're looking for like v vanilla play or kinky fetish foot play, but also ask for our fetish, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what else? What else is your fetish?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You're done, You're fetish? Rumble dude, what the fuck off my bumble? How dare you?
Speaker 2: I think I am gonna assume if I started like a class action do it? Oh my god, I think I will. I was gonna say, but don't unless you worry dude. If I didn't Russell Crowe, it's certainly not going to be this guy.
Speaker 1: I don't understand who's reaching out, Like, how are you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you love like foot play? What's it called? Shabari? Jabari? And I have a friend and I guess you won't mind. I won't say who it is. But he's on all these sites and he matched with this woman and it's more caught like and they hooked up or whatever, and she was into that. She's like, do you mind if we do a little Shabari?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's the new pick me girl, you know what I mean. It's like you can pick me because I'll do all this, I'll do all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm not like the other girls, and maybe some of them are into it. Sure, probably, I guess I don't shabari If I just googled shabari, it does it.
Speaker 2: It's it says an ardently devoted female aesthetic from Hindu epic Ramayana, symbolizing unwavering, unconditional faith.
Speaker 1: Okay, then I don't know what he's talking about, because I think it's what my friend described was like tying you up. So maybe it's not foot play. It's like tying, tying you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm gonna write, I'm gonna look up for shabari sexual meaning yeah, yeah, sexual meaning.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm looking that up.
Speaker 2: Oh it's s h i binding. Yeah, it's shibari s h i b a r i. It means, and it says, often misspelled as shabari saar, which is how I did. It literally translates to binding or tying in Japanese in the sexual or intimate rope bonds. It's not feet so it's just binding, which is in some ways that's almost work.
Speaker 1: That's that, sir. That is a fetish. You're done, you got, but ask for my fetish.
Speaker 2: So he's a dom, he's a top, he's he's Polly, he's got a wife already, but asked for.
Speaker 1: My fetish and also we just want some play. I don't like adding, you know, I don't like buzzword. I don't like words like that. No, I don't either. I do not like it. I don't like play in that context at all at all. No, God, so thanks for letting me get that out. Sorry. If this guy listening and recognizes himself, I wish you well. God, what if he listens to our podcast and then we're just like, fucked, No, it's gonna be like shaming his fetish is probably like also shameplay. We love shameplay.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, just he becomes he gets a business shout and we're like, oh no.
Speaker 1: We have to like shout out all this weird shit. It's not weird, different, different.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, everybody, Thank you guys for thanks for supporting us.
Speaker 1: Keep it coming. I