Speaker 1: Hello ladies, Jillen, Welcome back to the Gimmick. I am, as always the Canadian Nightmare. Am joined by the only one not to join the Death Riders, David. How's going.
Speaker 2: So so far, so good? Like I said, I'm not joining in the Death Riders. They are becoming the nWo solely, but surely.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's a scary that's that's that's a scary comparison. Jesuis Yeah, trying to think. So if the so what, then I guess that would have been the nWo would have been who's hot the original three mox, Claudio and Brian, who's the Hogan, Who's the Hall, Who's the Nash? I guess Max is Hogan? Right?
Speaker 3: Well, that that also defends because because you're thinking the original of like the like THEVCC, because the original Death Riders.
Speaker 4: Was poc Claudio and Moxley.
Speaker 1: Right, because Brian wasn't death right, So that's an even scary comparison. Who is who is talk out of the three? Oh my god, podcast.
Speaker 2: Has has to be Hall. He's He's the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's what I was gonna say, because I feel like, because honestly, mox Mox's Hogan Claudio. I could see the Kevin Nash a little bit, and then Pac is just like the.
Speaker 1: Third guy black hair and they got long black hair, you know. So yeah, as mentioned Doll say the nameless right now, s Bobs, how's it going good?
Speaker 3: I was trying to think of a good I was trying to do like something Meltzer related, like something story related. But I think I'm just gonna go with let's see.
Speaker 1: Has not dropped his radio.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with the four point two. Four point two star classic is what I'm gonna call.
Speaker 1: It's all subjective, right, you know, that's an all terms. Have a good friend from Ray who's used to podcast with Brandon has on Vodkra and I always like to bug them about that. But it is all subjective, I will say. And we're gonna talk about a bunch of stuff today. We're gonna talk about the seamous news is just drop day, We're gonna talk about our Forbidden Door review, and then kind of some thoughts about aw and all in because it's kind of just kind of like Summer Slam. We're getting news as to go along. We're talking about Summer Slam and w goings on. So this was one of my thoughts for one match, and it's a fine match whatever, but Meltzer, if he gives, and don't get wrong, I feel like I'm on the lower end of the Mercedes and my World match. I thought it was really really good, but I thought, like Meltzer point out, there was some spots where just I think you're always fine for like one or two maybe botches or miss cute, but when when you can I get up to five, then I get taken out a little but still really good match, great showing for my world. If he gives the whatever they call that cage match, I don't know, does that have a name or is it just a twelve man cage match? Was that it?
Speaker 3: They don't have any It was just a steel cage match. But there's like some leaked copyrights for it. Like people think it's gonna be called like it's like Door of Death or something like that.
Speaker 4: It's like, well the leaked coppy right of it.
Speaker 1: Right, So if if the Door Death for some reason it is five stars, then Maya and Sasha in his realm would have to be five stars. There's no way. And like that's where again I agree with people that Dave's definitely a lot more kinder than he was back in the like back in the eighties to two thousands, you know, like.
Speaker 3: And even then, like people point out, like there's a time where like Dave wasn't giving anyone five stars because he just like hated wrestling and got into m m A and UFC. Like I think if people point out, it's like from like two thousand and three to like two thousand and like ten or something like that, he gets like one five star match.
Speaker 1: And that's the always meme against him, right, the credinal has no five star match with like Sewn Michael's Angle twenty one. That's a fucking five star. I don't care what anyone say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's late, just because like Meltzer, like it wasn't even that he was like biasance angle. He's just like like wrestling during the time, I was just like forced to watch it.
Speaker 1: Where now he says the whole time, like all wrestling's never better, Right, So I can't wait to see it on the on the few when it happens, because I don't care what it actually is. But yeah, in terms of comparison, if the cage match gets.
Speaker 3: Come, there's all the conspiracy theories now, like he gave it a low rating and like the editors pulled it because like they thought like he was gonna get like like so many tweets and stuff like like that's literally like the conspiracy that he like submitted like like a three point seventy five and they and like Brian told him he couldn't post it. It's like the conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: A little post it, you know. That's thing. It's like I feel like that drives more traffic. Now, let's drives traffic because Mercedes is like tweet long and having the good times. But like I feel that drives traffic even with three points sent five. It's like, Okay, maybe he's in the minority, but why is he? But yeah, so the the state of Mercedes versus Maya, we will talk about that match, and we'll talk about maybe maybe that's we'll drop it live matter because he says like the next day and it.
Speaker 3: But his follow up he said like, oh, I didn't have time to watch it, so maybe I'll watch it sometime this week. It's like you're just gonna keep like saying like, oh I didn't have time this week, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: Next week.
Speaker 1: That reminds me there was a critic I still listen to today. I still I'm a big fan of him. But he's a big star orst fan, and he refused to review The Rice Skywalker when it came out, just said, I watched it, I think a lot of people will like it, and that's it. And he wouldn't be on and he he was on a network, he wouldn't be on any of the podcasts he ran a starred show. He wouldn't say anything about it. He just was mom any even eventually he talked to like five or four years later, but everyone's like, what's you gonna say, and he's like, oh, I think some people will enjoy it, and that's all it was.
Speaker 5: He chose to If I Speak Route, you know, there's also that there's a podcast I listened to that if It came a running bit that like at one point they were gonna review the Snake Guys Gi Joe movie and then they ended up like canceling the review because like they just didn't want to do it.
Speaker 3: And then the bit became like at the end of every episode they would say Snake Eyes review next week, or like hype it up, like we're finally gonna do it, and it would just like for like three or four years after, like after no one remember that movie. They're like, snake, guys, review next week, guys, it's happening at the end of every episode.
Speaker 1: I should have stayed on Dylan Taylor because they for like half a year had the walka thing. They're like, oh, we're gonna do because Taya's like, I don't know if I'd be there Christmas Day and I'm like, I will you go, and then nothing ever happened there. So yeah, that's a good bit there. So yeah, what we're gonna abot We're gonna talk about Shamas news first because that's been still cackling some draft stuff. So what we're gonna do is, we're talking about Shamus news that dropped. We'll do our draft results, but also the shakeup. If people don't know, we draft ten, you know, eleven wrestlers in like a fantasy football type of way where we get points based off wins, main events, cashs, losses, all that type of stuff. And this is we do about four shakeups a year. This is the first one where we're gonna be if we want to draw people at them et cetera, all that stuff. So it's gonna be interesting. We'll see what happens there. It's always a fun time because we are going to Summer Slam, so obviously some big events there, a little bit of a change up because my bank now is all like September now right Stember.
Speaker 3: October, September something. I think it's been moved like three times.
Speaker 1: Their brain can't wire that way. And then yeah, we'll talk about the big shows coming up or that have happened for both WW and a W. So, David, I'm gonna hit you with first UF were you surprised they fight full supported? And then right after that, Seamous did the whole Twitter makeout of makeover. He's as Farley now all the time.
Speaker 3: Well that was the thing, like people notice I'd seen people tweet about let like maybe two or three days ago.
Speaker 4: He did like the whole layout change, like that was the.
Speaker 3: Tweet that started today, Like there was a big tweet like probably nothing but shame has just changed all this stuff and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And then after that is when all the reports came out.
Speaker 1: Oh I missed that, see and I didn't see anyone talking about that. So that's when it came up today and looks like, yeah, his contracts inspiring. I don't think we have like a for sure exact date it's going down, but I would imagine it's pretty close with now people reporting it. So maybe next month or two something like that, maybe even sooner. But yeah, David, what do you think about one Seamus's WW run starting all the way back from God twenty twelve ish, right when he beat I think between he.
Speaker 2: Was the original Roman reigns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he beats Tina. First month into his run, he in a tables match and he was getting the rocket. There was a big meme. I've even seen today that The rumor was he was a big workout buddy with Triple Ah, so Trim a big deal with that. They even had a WrestleMania match together, which I was there for live.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then he kind of had a career rate you know, went all over. So yeah, what were your thoughts on his career? And then what are your thoughts on what he could do after now?
Speaker 2: I think that as it stands right now, his career will be a series. Uh he was great, but what if like he was great, but what if he wasn't thrown into the mid card League of Nations stuff. He was great, but what if they hadn't done this? Like, yes, he's got some good moments and some great memories. I mean him and Brian with that eighteen second opener and you know, having that whole thing like that that will be forever etched in people's memories. The flip side of that is him coming back posting Ninja Turtles with the braided up beard and crazy mohawk like that's that's also a side of shams that we're just like, oh, you're here to disrupt everything else that's going on and take the Dolliphon Romans.
Speaker 1: World title win. To remember that's the last thing when the world titles rocking that Uh whatever luck he was going.
Speaker 2: So I think that he will always be a series of I mean, he was good, but he was never that guy. Never felt like that guy. He he did good though as a secondary champion, but he's not the poster boy. He's not for those Cody's terms. He's not the quarterback. He's not that guy that that you rely on, you know, and he works better in an era where they have two World championships rather than one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you see now host w W does take a little break. Is he surprise entrance at Wembley? Does he go to Japan, does he go to NWA? Where does he end?
Speaker 2: I honestly think that he's just trolling the fans and that he'll be back.
Speaker 1: I don't I.
Speaker 2: Don't see him leaving. I don't see him him walking away from the comfort. Don't see him walking away from the friendships with Drew and Russive and everything else.
Speaker 3: I think, I mean, they can still be friend Like he was still friends with Russa when Russa was in AW that whole time, like post like pictures and stuff, and like, I don't think that's what's keeping him from But.
Speaker 2: He knows he's not winning the World Championship in ae W with the caliber of people that they currently have in the World Championship scene. So why jump? Why why jump over there when you have the comfort over here. You can take the time off, you can go home, you can go do all these things. You can go do ambassador stuff where they just send you to soccer games around the world and you get to do all the fun shit that you love to do in AW. The most that they're going to do is send him to Jack's games and send him to Fulham Games.
Speaker 1: What why I feel like you're discounting on do with him. You know you don't want to Riders.
Speaker 2: I I don't. I do not see him being anything other than a the next Jericho where he's just the older guy that you got the nostalgia and you're like that was fun and he's gonna pick up some wins every now and then, but he's never gonna be that guy that you are rooting to win or you're like, man, I can't believe he found another way to win again. He's he's gonna be Puck with the fifty to fifty booking.
Speaker 1: Hey, I honestly my take one world title run though I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say my take is that I think Shamus an age of you would be like Lashly but with a higher ceiling, because I don't think TK would be scared to put Shamus like give him a world title match like Lastly, Like I don't know he like five minutes before the match, he's like I'm going out there and I'm shoot.
Speaker 4: Pinning, uh your world here?
Speaker 2: Three? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that that's that's my take, Like I think he would get like I think he could have, like he could get a tag title run with Claudio, he could win like a TNT title, a continental title and hold that for a bit.
Speaker 4: Like I think there's potential with.
Speaker 1: God Forbid Roh as well though too. Yeah, you can go anchor Roh for you know.
Speaker 2: The other thing is he and his wife have posted a lot over the last two years about the freedoms that they've got to enjoy because of his career, and I think that will be a deciding factor for him to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the same thing too, or well with that, because you're not wrong, Like even though he did get released this time, the same thing happened with Santo's x bar right his contract was expiring. He was at the door and then they got him back and then they did nothing with him, sent him a triple A and then released him. So I don't think it's one hundred percent done, but I think it. I think why it's gonna be one hundred percent done for me, like I am ninety nine percent, is just because I don't know what WDE wants to do with him. They don't eve want to give him icy title run, which I kind of understood when they're making it like a bigger title with Okay, Gunthra has now Sammy now it's back to Panther Panha Penta. It's definitely the secondary title, right, like Seamus could easily come and win it now. I do also wonder if it's if he got because there was tons of people that thought he was the one that took the pay cut, right. I don't know where that came from, but there was that rumor. Maybe that was the idea though, of hey, your next contract if you want to.
Speaker 3: It seems like it definitely like they definitely offered him to be one of the people to take it, but seems he wasn't one of the ones who actually did take it, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where you know again all the eyes are gonna be on the miss now. But still Seamus, it's like, Okay, I don't know where he can go. What I what I would say is I think that he's gonna go to AW But I think what they'll do is they'll do because somebody else. I think Bendido had one of these. I think Swerve had one of these. I could see them doing a one year deal or they do like sometimes it was like one half year deal. Or who didn't know Kevin Knight, didn't.
Speaker 4: He Kevin Knight.
Speaker 3: Kevin Knight and Tekla had one year deal where it was like, let's see how they do, and tech Lari signed like I think like six months before her deal is up, and Kevin Knight was like pretty much one year like he did his full deal and then the signed them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I see happening with Seamus is because I think there's tons of good three point two five to four point two five. I don't think there's any five star classics for me, aw, but you never know. I've seen people tweeened about sure you throw him in there with Darby, maybe something match is gonna happen because like Darby just gels with those big brute guys, right, But I think there is a year's worth of matches if he wants to work that way. Remember though, he's also a guy that's had lots of injuries, so it might be another case of I'm just gonna do the cons. I'm gonna do the indies, make my money there, and I'm happy, and maybe he comes back to WT, like the rumor is fucking Baron Corban's coming back. I don't understand that at all. I've said that before, Like I don't hate Baron Corban, it is like Baron Corbin Seamus. That's like clearly he keeps Shamous right. But that's where it's like maybe Seamous does that for a little bit then comes back to the FED. But I think there's juice for a one year run for Shame's at aw like him and brody king him and darby him and Claudia, whether it's teamy or whatnot, if they wanted to, it'd be kind of great. If they they're not gonna, but if you kicked Moxy out. I'm not saying Shame is to be the leader. I'm just saying that could be another person to add to the group as like a muscle. And that's where him and Claudia are going, right, even Claudia became the leader, which I think could be an anchor to the group because he's not the grace on the mic. Maybe you just have Marina talk, which you know that's if he sometimes too. But at all, I'm gonna forget about it. Fuck, I'm so dumb with t can Marina, the fact that she she couldn't even get me in the TBS like Survival of Fit Is.
Speaker 3: It's like they and then Harley got eliminated in the match in like forty five seconds.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, Like, you can't. You cannot build a dominant monster, you know, bait or heel, woman or man, doesn't matter. You can't build the monsters. They just lose.
Speaker 3: We've talked about I told you that. That's my subs told you that. I said, like, if she loses against Tony, like it's over for her, and then that's what happened.
Speaker 1: It was I just thought, okay, maybe told.
Speaker 3: Me she would do singles matches and it would all DQ's non finished, like she would never get a reel win. I said, the Tony match, that's like if she beats her, okay.
Speaker 4: She's gonna push. She loses, it's over.
Speaker 1: Or obviously Tony's gone somewhere we'll find in the future. But even if Tony lost that match, that would never have impacted her. She would have been completely fine, where Marina would at least like giving her a big win. So I'm just I still am a marina'ster fear of supporter, but I've just given up on Like I think it's over. It's I'm like Dolph Ziggler in twenty fourteen. I'm like, oh, it's over. We're not getting anything else, are we. But yeah, with Seamus, I think there's tons of matches. He could do tons of stuff. Yeah, I know people again are booking him in the in the g One or the Condo Classic. Again. I don't know what his body's like nowadays, So if it's somewhere he doesn't want to work too hard, that could be in it. But that's my prediction. It's like a one year deal. See how it goes, and then go from there and its w career. It's like, yeah, well David said, it's been a lot of ups and downs, right. He did have that rocket push like the Roman Rains thing where it beats John Cena's first month in the match. It holds that title almost to mania. He wins it multiple times. I think what kind of hampered him was they should have never ever he got poppled, but they should have never ever tried to push him as like a top baby face. He should have just been a top heel the whole time, like he always worked better that way, even with the ugly look. It's like still people chanted like you were uglier. You look, I can't remember what the chant.
Speaker 4: Was, batter because you look stupid.
Speaker 1: But that's fine as a heel, right, sure get that he at least are making noise. So I think there's times like the bar that worked as a baby face. But when he was like that, oh yeah, I'm not like I'll kick yours, so I'm all like he'd be that like comedic baby face. It just which Vince was obsessed with that era. It didn't work when he went over to SmackDown. He was wrestling like Mark Henry and other people in Big Show. It just there was something missing, and that's where the eighteen seconds that kind of crucified him for a little bit too, because Daniel Bryan was clearly the guy people wanted, but then Seamus was the figurehead of no, this is who you're getting in that moment, as everyone said, why don't you do a double turn? And they never did. If people don't remember, Brian said heel for like another year, even though he was the most popular person on the roster, people were chanting yes, they still like na, no, you go out there and be a heel. You you do your thing. So I think a lack of booking, and I think, yeah, a lack of like mice skills for shames. I don't think he was awful. I think he just he had a certain bar there, right, no pun intended, but that's where the heel. I think he could have been better to whether it was by choice or not. Triple H was always smart by going, hey, Rock's huge, Austin's huge. I can't get to their levels. A good guy, I'm not on that. I can't do what they do. But what I can do is I can be the flip side. And that's what he should have done. I'm not saying never turn babyface, but more often than not he should have been like no, no, no, like keep me to the heel, like do something else. And I know you got to freshen him up, but as a babyface, it just didn't feel the best. Everyone was excited by when he had the brutes, but obviously Pete done. Nothing happened there Ridge Hall and that all went down. So again, that was kind of stuff that was out of his control. So and yeah, sure he didn't win the Icy title, but it's all right. He's a three time world champion. He had matches at WrestleMania with Triple H and other people, Like he had a very he had a solid like B tier hall. Like if he's say no Day, he would be a Hall of Fame guy. But like in like the in like the Beat, you're not the first ballot, but.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, he's not headlining, but he is somebody who's getting in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if Coke will Beware can be in the Hall of Fame like Shamus would be. He had many great moments, many great matches, even this last year, like he had that great one with Russive I think, right that was this year.
Speaker 4: That was last year.
Speaker 3: He's been injured since his last match would be seen his last like match gen Raw.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so yeah that and even then which is so funny. He's a part of Johnson Edge's last WWE match. That's funny. But even the Edge match that was tons of fun. That was maybe Edge's best match since before he started team with Christian, you know. Like, so Shave has had a very good career. I think he'll probably be welcome back in the future, excited to see what he does. But I do think he's a cat.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's one of those guys who like because because people say like, oh, like some of these people go to a w's like they wouldn't even come back for like a Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: I feel like Shame is like if they put him in, like even after he's done with AW, he would.
Speaker 1: Go back to be for Hall of Fame. That's the only people say.
Speaker 4: People say Moxley is little.
Speaker 1: Moxley is the only one that I think I might be. But again, like you remember too, like themo Monks and when he's like sixty nostalgy like, it's different in that time, right to me? The reason I think Max will go in if Warrior and Brett Hart both went in, Max is going in.
Speaker 4: I say, I don't know. I like if people say, like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't be like Solo, but he I think he would do it for this shield. I think he would do it for for his brothers in the Shield. I mean he probably merged money. He probably wouldn't talk much, you know, just be there to do the thing. But I think that he would definitely show up for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a cool thing to say. O. I'm not like Jericho's always said that too, like oh if everything Doug, I'm not gonna show up. It's like, I don't believe you. I don't believe you for a second that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And I think his is more like he likes to kiss Tony Kahan's ass. Plus he has this weird loyaltied evinced Oh you guys ousted my boy. Well I'm not coming back and all this other stuff. I'm like, yeah, your boy was. It's a PDF file. That's why he got.
Speaker 1: So wet to see what happens there. I suppose you talked about a little bit. But yeah, you think he's a AW bound.
Speaker 4: I think so. I think definitely.
Speaker 1: Uh that's well, t K comes to you first. It says, let's say it's a one time thing. Let's say I only having him in for one match, one special. Who would you pay him against Mine's Darby? I agree with everybody Darby's Darby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would probably agree with that, just because like Darby is like very much like an AW guy.
Speaker 4: Like if if we could do one match, that would be it. But if it's not Darby, then like I'm trying to think, like no, I mean just I mean I would say, like just just call up. You know, he's always there.
Speaker 3: Backstage for some reason, just just get ECHI.
Speaker 4: You know, on a time away him and Shamous like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean with each other.
Speaker 2: He can run him back against Claudio that that best of Sava is what traded the bar and you know they were having some great matches there. I just I have a hard time seeing him leaving his comfort and making the jump when I know he is not going to be a top guy, like he.
Speaker 1: Is offering a bunch of money though, right, yeah that's unds like they can get like he could get the bag and I mean, yeah, I don't think he'd be like one of these guys is like.
Speaker 3: Wrestling on Dynamite every single week, and like I mean he was like when he's healthy on Raw, like he was wrestling pretty often, or even just like doing a promo backstage, like he'd be doing the same amount of work in AW and getting paid more. I mean there's no house shows than AW, like Shamus would be on those house shows when he did them. So to me, it makes sense, like I think he's like one hundred percent going to the AW like none of the other like options make sense unless just like Tony's just not interested at all, would be like the only other option.
Speaker 1: But I mean, yeah, yeah, there's rumors about that with Gargana because people have been pitching that people like, yeah, he's not really a Gargano guy, you know, So that's what it all comes down to.
Speaker 4: You Like, even it's.
Speaker 3: Like them like the Mustafa a thing too, like Mustafa Le like he even let like he went to like he went to TNA and he was there for like a couple of months and then he like he lost like some big match and left, and.
Speaker 4: The rumor is like always gonna go.
Speaker 3: To like a w and then he just came back to CNA like three months later.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, Tony didn't didn't want to, which.
Speaker 3: Is crazy to me, which is weird because he's like the best wrestler in TNA and they should give him the world title.
Speaker 1: And that feels like that's like a TK up his bag, you know, like that's something like I don't know what that is. And again, who knows. Sometimes maybe it's just even a personally maybe met some like I like his vibe, you know, because that was the same thing Evil That Evil was never on for Bendor shows because Tony just wasn't a fan of his work and it's like, yeah, I don't want that on you never know, right, the same like we talked all the time Vincent Mann Christian, he pretty much hated Christian. He not like he got that he's a good worker and got with educ Christian. But again this man wanted to put a dot over the guy's face while he wrestled and thought like that would be a good gimmick. Sometimes there's just people and we all have those, right, awesome theory if I got if I became, if Tony Kahn said hey, I'm gone for six months, you're gonna book for me, and there's his free agents. If I'm sorry, if awesome theory is off for me, I'm not taking them. I'm not saying, hey, I just haven't seen enough for me. Right, So they all have those, So yeah, it's gonna it's gonna be interesting. Again. I also think New Japan would be great, but like they said, like if he doesn't want you to travel, you know, I doubt that's him, because New Japan would be great if they got more stars. But again the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the thing with New Japan is that like and even that like well they do have like the new thing of like now they're with the new company and supposedly that is bringing like some like TV deal type money to them. But even then it's like, yeah, if you're comparing that to like.
Speaker 4: Like people say, like the people who go to.
Speaker 3: Japan, like to New Japan or Noah or stuff like that, it's just pure like you're doing it for the love the game at that point, like like the Good Brothers, like they're they're out there working, like if you'l say, like the Good Brothers are like.
Speaker 4: The meme like bag Getters.
Speaker 3: But like they're out there in Japan just just working out there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, maybe that's the thing too. Like look at Brian, like he wanted to go to Triple A's whole life to work like or wherever to work CML yeah, CEM how to work. What's his name, blue Blue Panther, Blue Panther. Yeah, Like it could be that if Seamus has always dreamed about going to Japan or he just wants to do that, if he's saved up not from w be, he can do that right now, he can just.
Speaker 3: Do like yeah, like maybe not sign in New Japan, but like there's that point like two three years ago where New Japan they brought in Zigler and Matt Riddle for like three matches just because like they were just like the free agents and like people like the matches are not very good and it wasn't a fit at all, but like they they can say that they wrestle. I think they even had like a tokyo to match. I'm pretty sure, like for like the strong belt or something like that. But that could be seamous, like have like two three matches were there for some big show that.
Speaker 1: Beat them, Just beat them, you know, just do that. Done so, but yeah, we'll have to see what happens there. SS you got that draft.
Speaker 4: Ready, I think I'm almost done.
Speaker 1: Done, so, yeah, we got the draft for now. I'll read off who we have right now, everybody, so s Bo Scotts and we'll explain the rules of the dropping after. But he's got EO Sky, Randy Orton, Penta, Javon Evans, j Usso Bailey, Raquel Rodriguez, Carmelo Hayes Lash legend and Dan Howisen a legendary pick that almost paid off there. And then his jobber is Kit Wilson. You might be wondering why you have a jobber. We'll all of us get points on these jobbers if they lose their matches.
Speaker 4: So and you lose points as they win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right, Yeah, so it's a it's a double edged sword there. My picks, I have Rhea Ripley, Roman Reigns, Brown Breaker, Live Morgan, seth Rawlins, Trick Williams, Rock Sand Perez, l A Knight, and Finn Bala. My jobber is Russa who you know, that's that's sad that that is the case, but you know he's been losing still, so I'm kind of fine with it. And then David's pace he has Cody Rhodes, Oba fem see Him Punk, Stephanie vak Here, Gunther, Becky Lynch, Jacob To, Charlotte Flair, Drew McIntyre and Dom Mysterio. And his jobber rightly, so is Matt Cardona, who that's a good pick.
Speaker 4: Is he's winning.
Speaker 3: He's a tag team with Dan Housen now and they don't lose.
Speaker 1: That's true now now, Yeah, because the Dan Houson effect that's happening, I legitimately think there is a chance they might put the tag titles on them in the future SmackDown or nothing, And uh yeah again, Matt Cardona. I know there's some quote going around being like, oh yeah, they really invested Matt Cardona, not Zach Ryder. That's what I'm happy to be back. It's like, brother, just cash's checks while you can. I'm happy for you. But like again, this guy came back. You someone win the Derby title, and look where he is. He's getting zappeding someone Zach Ryder. It's like it's over. It's over. It's over. It's over for him. Stay happy. You're getting the matches and the money and you're with your wife there. So yeah, yes, I suppose you could to go now, yeah, I think so. All right, what are the standings before we do our dropping, because what we do is we all do our drops first so people know what's on the board, and then we'll do our picks.
Speaker 4: All right, so uh, I can do this sorder.
Speaker 3: So I'm in last with eighty eight points because I started off so bad. Then David is in second with one hundred and ninety two points, and then Travis is in first with two sixty three.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I got a good I got a good lead here. Oh man, people, MGF sorry throwing smoke at Seamus. I see I forgot that got this interaction Shamus to lead all his tweets from it. I forgot about that. There you go. I have the beach break Heart too. Yeah, okay, so what we're gonna do? So Espa the where is s pubs myself? And then David Sobs got to do his drop fort so Spob's who if anybody are you dropping from your roster?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna drop. I'm dropping lash Legend.
Speaker 1: Oh you you've given up on the push.
Speaker 4: Don't Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they've given up on the push too. After that one SmackDown clip that came out.
Speaker 1: What was this clip? Because I don't watch the Weekly.
Speaker 3: It's a clip where like there it happened on like one of the tape shows, and they try to edit it out on TV and it still looked bad.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know the classic.
Speaker 3: Spot of a wrestler where they're on the ropes and they pull the rope down and the other person is like running towards.
Speaker 4: Them and like falls out of the ring, like it.
Speaker 3: Was her and Chelsea Green, and like Chelsea pulled the rope down, but like lash Legend wasn't running, she was just like standing in the middle of ring and like saw Chelsea pull the rope down just like walked over and threw herself out of the ring, and they like tried to use other camera angles, but there's just no no saving it. And after that, I don't think she said like her and I have been like gone off TV after that, so.
Speaker 1: That better the case. They gave her such a push in the chamber and the rumble if it's just like done, like hopefully it's just because she got married one some time off, but okay, yeah that could be too.
Speaker 3: But I should write this down. I got, we forgot, So I'm dropping lash Legend. I'm dropping I'm dropping Randy Orton because this point he's just I mean, he's gonna come back now on like SmackDown, but I'm dropping him. He screwed me like like at WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Those were guaranteed may win points and.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, I thought that that was how it's gonna win, Like that was my snus strap.
Speaker 1: But it Cody just punt Randy. You know, for how long Randy's been gone, you could have played in the whole. Like Cody's getting desperates Champ, He's getting a little bit more dangerous, like Cody got a black eye for nothing. He got a black eye for nothing, like he got punted black eye. On TV the next week, Randy Orton did the punting. Gone haven't seen or heard a pete from him? Crazy?
Speaker 4: Then I think I'm gonna drop Raquel.
Speaker 1: That's a good call. I think they're kind of I think they're cool on honor.
Speaker 4: And I don't know Dan Housen. He's putting up numbers. I can't lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think those take titles in this count of year. I ain't been the chance.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I think there's a there's a high chance even if they do like a multi man like ladder match. I can see Dan House on top of a fucking ladder poll down those things, like I really can.
Speaker 4: So I kind of want to keep him.
Speaker 3: You know what, I think I'm gonna drop, uh the warning shot man himself.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna drop James.
Speaker 1: So the ring. Why are you dropping j I feel like, isn't a good point gutter for you?
Speaker 3: Not really like I feel like because there was a yeah, with the bloodline, he didn't wrestle for like two for like, Yeah, I can see here there's like a stretch of like a full month where he pretty much didn't wrestle.
Speaker 1: They're all about the promos. Yeah, that's that's fair actually, because before Bloodline he was like a.
Speaker 4: Guy like, yeah, that's why I draft that. He was wrestling like every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then after Bloodline he just became literally like the guy who stands behind rowing.
Speaker 1: We talk now, we talk now. So okay, Jay's gone. So you've dropped four people so far? Is that in or one more?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think because some of these were like kind of bad when I picked them, another they might have become good.
Speaker 4: But I think I'm gonna drop Bailey as well.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Bailey, like, that's a sad, really have to drop her. But I feel like I don't see her doing much. And apparently there's like people said, there's rumors that are contracts is fine on the end this year based off the shamous thing, there was something that came up. I don't know because it was on Fightful's website or their Patreon. They have like contracts and again, Bailey, if your contract expires, run get out of here. You and Mercedes can hold the fucking women's tag til aw for a year, get paid, do whatever, have like like do it, just do it please? They're doing nothing with you. It's it's it's over, it's done, go wrestle dream the poster. Uh.
Speaker 4: And then I think I'm trying to think. Actually always picked.
Speaker 1: Them up, back up again later right if no one's like you can always always.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna I think I'm gonna drop my job. Or someone can have Kit Wilson if they want.
Speaker 1: To wow over half of subs or just yeah now half s Roster gone fine.
Speaker 4: I had really mad fakes, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Randy screw, I don't actually all three, I'd say, Randy, Lash and Jay should have all been better for you. Jay was working more, Lash was gonna get to push. Randy should be champ. You know, I'll see what we thought. So I see those Raquel and Bailey those were and kid he was losing a lot. Are they doing anything in that toxic thing?
Speaker 3: They got like electrocuted and now they're like they're like zombies and Dan Housen house them like in his lap like side up.
Speaker 1: Is he's a fucking Frankensteins.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, he did a match on a house show like Dan Housen versus Miss where miss was rested and like like a zombie like he was like walking around.
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that that'll make TV.
Speaker 1: But I beg at least to make a main event or something. But okay, I got now, so off see, I don't know until I wins the next ship up. We're doing it before money the bank.
Speaker 4: Right like after Yeah, before money in the bank.
Speaker 1: Like August fallish sort of dale. Yeah. So this might screw me because she might walk out on a SmackDown and say she's gone for six eight months. But I'm gonna keep re Ripley for now because if she's around, she'll always be the world title. And the fact that I'm stripped her to me makes me think it's just like an injury they're gonna work through and hope for the best. I'm keeping the big dog. He's taking me all the way like he's gonna be made in all time. We'll circle back to We'll circle back to Brown Breaker. I'm unsure on him live Moregan on keeping even though it's been a ship around, she's arresting Tricky Williams and keeping Seth and keeping I'm gonna drop all these bombs. Three. I'm gonna drop Roxanne. I'm gonna drop l A. Knight. I'm gonna drop Finn Valor Roxanne. She's just really like she's just cooled off. I know she's like wrestling, but I thought there's gonna be more with her and live and maybe that might happen down the line.
Speaker 3: I know I've seen he's gonna do a Finn Valor summer slam, a face turn, you know, with the classic photo here.
Speaker 1: And if that's the case, I feel like I could pick her up again, like down the line, right like in the fall. Right now, I just feel like she ain't cooking l A.
Speaker 2: Knight.
Speaker 1: It's over for him, you know. I share the thing to discord three years ago yesterday, trible A saying big things to those who come away. When I saw Jimmy usso I know that he achieved it. Still, Jimmy usould just beat l A.
Speaker 2: Knight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a I do now believe those rooms that triblely just doesn't like this guy. Uh and then Finn ballor same thing. I feel like they kind of missed. I'm not saying they can't reheat him up, but it felt like after the Dawn thing and the Demon's like, Okay, this is the time that even if you want to get him the secondary title right away. But unfortunately he's on SmackDown. We're trick Will Damn, that's the Damien Priet Cody Roads watching.
Speaker 4: Sam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's Holyn a goodie. But uh no, I think they just they missed the like the shamous thing. They missed the band winging again on Finn Ballad where he was finally like heated up again and now he's just like god, like, what is he?
Speaker 4: What's his last feuding with the tongue is now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, brother, So.
Speaker 4: I keeping Logan Paul?
Speaker 1: Uh what did you say?
Speaker 4: You're keeping Logan Paul.
Speaker 2: The remaining member division I last spot?
Speaker 1: When did I have Logan Paul?
Speaker 2: You have real Roman Braun lived, Trick, Seth Rocks in l A Knight, Finn Baler, Logan Paul job.
Speaker 1: Then I'm definitely getting rid of Paul. Thank you guys for remind me so.
Speaker 3: In that case, he has wrestled two matches in the entire time that we've done this season.
Speaker 1: Jeesuh, he was wrestling more when I got him. But yeah, I'll keep running in that sense, I don't think now. Don't get wrong, there's always a chance. Comes September, maybe they feel better like Okay, get the money bank on them. But I feel like he is gonna be more of a mid card guy for now. I don't think it's over for Braun is like a world champ. I think they just cooled him off, and I feel like it's gonna be one of these things that when he wins the title, be like, ah, they missed the boat. And I think he can still be a guy. But I think they kind of bungled a little bit on being the top guy. He's going to be closer we just talked about. I think he's gonna be more of a shamous than a batista, which is what they were lying up to be. Remember last fall when he speared Seth and that fucking grainy photo of him with that world title was going around and I was like, this is the guy. It's gone. It's like it's the meme. Yeah, Obah took it from him. So yeah, I'm dropping Logan, Paul Finnbaler, l A Knight, and Rox and Press gonna keep Russo I think, unfortunately, I'm not trying to say bad stuff. I don't know how much longer Russ is going to be around in WWE. But I think as he is, he's gonna keep losing. I can see him being a part of the next cut. So I don't want, I don't want to we to lose her job. So I hope not for his sake, but I think he's gonna just keep losing, so I'll keep him around there. So David, the floor is yours for your your.
Speaker 2: DRAMs, alright, So I am going to drop uh, Drew McIntyre. I'm going to drop Becky. I I'm nervous about their utilization of her.
Speaker 1: She always win that world title at any point though. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that that that kind of has me on the fifty to fifty. And you know what, if I swing around and she's back available, then then maybe I'll get her. But I'm just I'm so iffy.
Speaker 1: And then let's talk a lot though, right, I supposed to get much points for David promos.
Speaker 4: Let me say I just deleted it.
Speaker 3: She had the win at WrestleMania, then one other match, losing the title, one other loss, and then that was it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not much. Yeah, I'm not gonna I'm gonna leave that over there. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 2: And then I am going to drop Stephanie Vick here. Yeah, and I am going to drop Matt Cardona.
Speaker 1: What was your job? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's starting to get you negative points now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe he'll get him on the flip side. Maybe he'll get him on the drafting side. So all right, Spubs, you got one jobber and then you have one, two, three, four, five, six, you got forced lots of phill. Where are you going first?
Speaker 4: Hm? Hmmm. I have I have some good options.
Speaker 1: I think people around right now have good upside.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm gonna go with Oh I didn't even have this personal on my list, but now I just thought about them. Unless someone know someone else has it, I'm gonna go with Chad Gable.
Speaker 1: Damn it, I had he was on that list. That icy title run is it's it's yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna like Minnesota, that's his home town. Like he's gonna win it at SummerSlam.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't think about that. Yeah, yeah, that's a good one. Okay, I'm gonna do this because I just feel like this is bad luck for s Bubs not to pick her. He left right there I'm picking j C Jane. How does he not pick his girl? Ja C Jane?
Speaker 4: This girl strategy, This girl's being your.
Speaker 1: World champ by the end of the calendar year. Again, the rumor is either Alexa or j C. For Rea Summer Slim, I think they would have gone Chazy. I don't. I don't know where that Alexa thing came from. For David.
Speaker 4: Well, now, the.
Speaker 3: Rumor is that that like Alexa Chacy thing was gonna be the match at night of Champions.
Speaker 4: The r I could see it Summer Slim is like unknown what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I could see alexat Night Champions. But Jac, they're definitely heating up. They're like in that group so far, they're still sticking with them. So I think Jasey's got a good upside. So yeah, I'm gonna stick with Jacy. Jane's there. Welcome to the Welcome to the squad over here, all right, David, first pick?
Speaker 2: All right, I am going to go with.
Speaker 1: One jobber is replaced or three normal ones to replace.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with miss Blake Monroe.
Speaker 1: Bro Okay, you think she's gonna have a good career.
Speaker 2: I I think I think that she is gonna have a good push. I don't need her to have a good career. I just need her to have a good next.
Speaker 1: Couple of months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see her filling in. Like again, Becky's done a lot of traveling. Stephanie vikires out. The women's division has been kind of decimated. They've been using her a lot on on other things. So it's a good time to bring in Blake Monroe.
Speaker 1: Okay, Blake Monroe's off the table. I hope you're right. She has a good career here. Best Bob's who you got.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Falling Falling up on my strategy because I think I have someone who who wrestles more of the than Jesse Jacy Jane.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Fallon Henley.
Speaker 1: Damn it, I had her. I think she might be win those titles too at surnay Man's Van so and that's stacking to be one of those they've given off a stay Man event. The two matches Paige and bree versus what the hell's our group name? Some firs JD, who's spending what's going what's going on here? Okay, I'm gonna pick her up because now I need to worry because now I have no more picks that I was really confident about. You guys got the ones that I really wanted. So, uh, sol Ruka gonna throw her up there. I think she's got a couple more defenses. I could see her just hold the title for a little bit longer. Even if she loses the title. I could see her go to money in the bank. I could see her do a rocket like world title win. I could see her putting a tag team. There's lots of things. I think they like Soul Ruka. Yeah, sure there's some. There's some iffness sometimes, but I don't think it's enough that like they're really worried about it yet. So I'm I'm taking Soul here and hopefully she just gives me some more ice title defenses for the rest of the year, or I'll drop her in the fall. So we'll see.
Speaker 4: So let's see.
Speaker 2: I am going to go with I'm gonna go with Tiffany Shredden Tiffy. Okay, Yeah, I was thinking it was between her and one other, and I don't have faith in the one other, So I'm gonna go with Tiffy.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, alright. S Pubs you're back up.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna go with uh yeah, I'm gonna go with Ray Phoenix. He's got that that Triple A title. He's doing the open challenge gimmick, and so I feel like you could hold it. Like if you look at the history of the of the Triple A Cruiserweight title, the rains are like like six hundred days, a thousand.
Speaker 4: Days, like they just like give it to these guys and just let.
Speaker 3: Them hold it like forever. So I think it might be a good pick up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I think you'll get those match points, nothing like massive, But at this point we're picking for the spots, right.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I got one, two, three, four, five, six, eight, do I.
Speaker 1: Eight? I still need two more? Hey, okay, I'll put her in here. I believe she'll probably get a match with Summerslim. This is more for the fall, and I still think that title win is coming for the US. Tel Jay Gargill, welcome back to the draft. You're there. I think we all kind of cooled on you. No one picked her for.
Speaker 2: Wrestling, but she was on my list as as possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that the tiffy thing, like when she like a lot of people thought she's gonna win. I think that's just delayed. I think that was just the set up the Charlotte feud. I think she'll win that even if she's on Summer Slim like And the good thing is she's still like even if in six women tags just wash matchreses, she still does wrestle more often then some other people that might be on this list. So I'll get her there with the hopes of the Summer Slim Matress Charlotte and then at least just like a US title run and go from there. And I think also she gets the US title run, I'll be in gravy because I think she'll have that. They'll just run back with it an aw, I guess you're just keeping it for a year and them just like, okay, well just make it a big challenge. So Jade, welcome back to the squad. As Bobs or know, it's David's pick up.
Speaker 2: All right, This this is going to be a one of a big risk.
Speaker 3: I kind of want someone to take someone that I'm thinking of because I have a lot of options, and I need people to cut down my options on who I want.
Speaker 2: I do have a lot of options, So this one is going to be a big risk. I am going to take mister Bishop dwar slash Baron corbyt.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, I guess you get those points if they if he makes that return, right, So the Aaron slash Bishop damn. I didn't even think about him.
Speaker 4: He would probably just be Baron Corey.
Speaker 1: I think. So Okay, if it works, it's like the Dan Housing. If it works out, that's a that's a good pick, and he could be wrestling for a bit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean he'd be replacing Dr mcintile. It's not getting points right now.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So yeah, if he doesn't come, then that's it's the exact same, right, You're not missing anything. So that's a good point. So all right, s bubs, what are you at now?
Speaker 4: As you have two more people and a shower? Okay, I think I'm gonna take.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna go with Manta's Ford.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: He was on my list of the possibles Souse.
Speaker 3: He's doing the tag stuff, but they're still kind of giving the mini singles push where he'll wrestle singles matches occasionally.
Speaker 2: So he's definitely the star of that tag team for sure.
Speaker 1: Fuck, that was my line. I only need one more. I'm not gonna pick this guy. What the hell is Ethan Page up to you right now?
Speaker 3: He was on my list, so yeah, I don't know if I just tell you what he's up to, but I thought about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm not gonna pick him because I I don't know. I just feel like they go like we got the biz and we're good. Hmm.
Speaker 3: I'll say I have one, two, three people on my list that no one is proud of at all.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go, I'm gonna practice what I preach. I feel like he wrestles a lot, and I'm gonna go. This is the tenth pick, and I'm gonna go for This is just gonna be purely no matter unless it goes very well, this guy is likely gonna get dropped next draft. I'll just say that right now. David dropped them. I'm gonna take Matt Cardona because I'm gonna ride. I legitimately believe him and Dan Houson because like the Tag Tiles are perfect title for Dan Houson to win, right singles that might go I don't know Tag even for a month, like I could legitally see Summer Slim them doing a multi tag and that's where they give Helston. I come out like I gotta ride what I preach and uh, you know, and again like you said, he's been winning lately, so I'm going with him, just with the other people I could pick. I feel like, okay, there, those pushes could come later they get me the single points, I legitmately believe in the now from my bank, I will know if he's winning the tag titles or not, because I think if he hasn't won it by September, then I could drop him, get rid of him. You know.
Speaker 2: So I I thought about promoting him to my main roster.
Speaker 1: So now that's I swooped in. I pulled the t k er fish off. I threw up the money. Macardon's like, I'm in, So yeah, well, welcome to the team. Macardon's. So I am all done with my my guys there. So David, all you have left to do replaced now is your job or all right?
Speaker 2: Nah? This this one is a hard one for me because there's a couple of people I'm just like they they are legitimate losers. Uh, but but.
Speaker 4: You need someone who's a loser who still loses. Who loses a lot.
Speaker 3: Is it works a lot because you can pick someone who loses and they don't wrestle that much.
Speaker 2: And and on that note, I am going to go with Austin theory and my jobber.
Speaker 1: That's a good pick. Yeah, that's a good one. You'll get you those points there. You go, all right, that's is now flor is yours with all your drops, so finish off your roster.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just gonna be safe and gonna take Laney Reid as my tense spot just to have both covered. I mean, it gets me double points if they're doing tag stuff. I had some other options that I can say now, Like I had Royce Keys as one of my my options.
Speaker 1: I did too. It's just I just don't know what they're doing with them.
Speaker 3: Like I just that rumor is that, like it's him versus Jacob at Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: I just don't buy it, like I'd be down for that match. I just I just feel like it's gonna be that thing where we heard like EO and Oscar and then like ah it's a SmackDown Summer Slack. I just can't buy that.
Speaker 4: Then who else I have.
Speaker 3: I had like priest Off just like he just he's also like just in tag team winning stuff with truth.
Speaker 4: And then the last one I had was just.
Speaker 3: Either Page or Bri. I don't know which one I really wanted to take. But I also feel like, once like they lose the titles, I don't really know what exactly they'd be like doing on TV.
Speaker 1: Every week, especially Page at least pre has the Bellows right, but Page, like, I don't know what's gonna happen after she loses those. I really don't know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and so I still have my jobber.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna go back to, you know, my classic before Kit Wilson.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take j D McDonough.
Speaker 2: He was he was my other jobber choice, so I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's gonna be losing a Saturd nice Man event. So that's some uh some p l E jobber points.
Speaker 2: It was between Austin Theory JD, and I was gonna coin flip between b Fab and Mechin for my job those too.
Speaker 3: Let's say be Fab and Mechin. They're they're undefeated since the Turning Heel. They're like five and oh or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at that there you go, so good things any of them? Okay, So the new list now s Bubbs has Eo Sky, Penta, Javon Evans, Carmela Hayes, Dan Housen and newly acquired Chad Gable found him Henry of Henley, not Henry, that's someone else, Ray Phoenix, montes Ford and Laney Reid uh So. And then his jobber is j D McDonough, and then my pigs are Rhea, Ripley, Rome, Ragns Brown, Breaker, Live, Morgan Trick, William Seth Brawn's. My new editions are j C. Jane soul, Ruka, Jay Cargill and Matt Cardona, and my jobber still remains as Russif and David's new rosters Cody Rhades, Obama, Punk Gunther, Jacob To Shott Flair Domastiro, and then his new editions are Blake Monroe, Tiffany Shradd and Baron Crome Corbin slash Bishop Dryer, whatever the hell's stupid name is Baron Corbyn. And then his new jobber is Awesome Theory. So yeah, we're going to SummerSlam and none.
Speaker 2: Of us have the current reigning champion.
Speaker 1: I thought one of us did because I looked up this morning, like, well, no one has Sammy, because I thought, oh, if I have Sammy, I gotta drop him. I get to drop him quick, and we don't. So that's funny where that shows up. There we are and we'll start there. We'll start talking about w and some SummerSlam and some rock them up. So obviously, last week Samuza won the WW Championship in a very shocking fashion, and now it seems like he could lose the w Championship this money in a very non fashion. It would be shocking more if he retained. There's just always a chance they got enough main events because none of us pick Brock. You could always have open Brock Maine event run at night, right, and then Roman and Seth another.
Speaker 4: But I mean that would be that would be if you drafted Brock.
Speaker 3: I can say, like that would be you'd get like twenty points off the main event, and then that's probably I mean, it could.
Speaker 4: Be his last match, so that could be only to and yeah, even before money.
Speaker 3: In the bank, I don't think you'd even wrestle against so you could just drop him after that.
Speaker 4: So someone could have picked him, I guess.
Speaker 1: Before they did this whole cemim punk or like the Cody versus samuon Raw thing, which again I don't care I people break it down, makes zero sense. It's a SmackDown title other than being Chicago, WI is it on SmackDown? I digress win the root. Like when the speculation was always Brock and win the title, Brock was definitely in my sphere of like, well, if he's gonna win the title and work open the main event, I'm definitely gonna add him for those two boosts, right, But it looks like that's not the case. We'll circle back to blocking open a second. But yeah, Sammy won the title on SmackDown J and Cody first Cody one, So it looks like what Cody's gonna win In my opinion, it's his fourth rain now, right? Is it fourth?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: So be fourth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're getting them ready to overtake Seena. But what are you thinking about all this with the prevailing theory that Cody's gonna beat Sammy's ain and then seam Punk's gonna show up on Raw do the stare down point at the imaginary Summer Slam sign and that's what's going Do you think that's happening. Do you like that? And if not?
Speaker 4: I think I think there's two routes.
Speaker 3: I think, honestly, the one route is what you said, like Cody wins, he beats Sammy, Punk comes out, stare down like yeah, like you said, point at the imaginary Summer Slam sign, and then that's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be the match.
Speaker 3: But then the other option I have is like if Punk comes out, like say, like to open the show, like they don't want to get the himpunk chance the whole night, Like how is that? Like if he let's say, the show starts and he comes out and he does a promo of like I want the title so and so like I was gone for this reason or whatever, like would that change? Like to me, that would change Like now I think Sammy has like some chance of retaining of like maybe not Punk like screwing Cody, but just to be like like it wouldn't be a certain to me for some reason, like if Punk came out of the start of the show, I think what.
Speaker 1: You could do in that sense that not that he screws Cody or Sammy, but you could do that and be like, oh and I just sucked so and so and I get a title match, and he could be on commentary during the match, and that's how you get the Snana one way or another. If that's the only way Sammy could win. It's like, let's say Cody gets in his face vice versa. Seampunk accidentally does something. I do think it is the former where it's just Cody beats It is the meme of the John Cena ray thing, but and that was night off, so not even the same week. But I think that's how you could do it. Seampunk comes home, but I think they want that Cody wins, and then crowd might be not happy pop for seeing Punk. And then again, I don't know what the fuck they're doing to Cody again. But he's not gonna be a heal. They're not. They're just gonna set him up to be booed and like disliked. It's like, man, he's getting a very similar to Scena, like a very bad babyface run more mid scene, beginning of scene, what's fine. It seems like character changes kind of sunk them. But they're just putting Cody in these John Cena Randy this like they're putting in some really bad spots that I don't know how he's you know, he says, like, oh, it's not a home game. They're not giving you lots of home games anymore, brother, Like they're at least the international markets are still. But what do you think though, is the if you have to say, what's gonna happen? Those are two scenarios s bubs? What is the what's the s bub select? What's the end of Monday? What's happening?
Speaker 3: I'd say more likely is the like punk at the end of the show pop, I feel it is the more likely.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask you this aus stay the same after too. Did you like the co or the Sammy Windy? You like Cody dropping it? How do you feel about this if like, obviously that's been the hubblue right, if Sammy wins, he's gonna lose it within you know, a week, in a day or whatever. How do you feel about that scenario?
Speaker 4: It's just like weird, I guess, like like it feels like I don't know, like why did they even do it in the first place? Seems like like I get why if it's just.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, they want to give it to Sammy to say he had it, But at the same time, it's just weird, Like just to Cody to win it back a week later, like doesn't really do anything for anyone.
Speaker 4: I liked the match, like, I thought the match was really good. Yeah, but it just seems weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, day, what do you feel about this whole scenario about Sammy? Wouldn't it possibly lose until a week and then yeah, what do you predict happening in the next twenty four hours? I guess so.
Speaker 2: I mean, mister easy to find, hard to beat got beat with a roll up. So that's that. That was a little bit shocking, you know it. I think the way the match ended bothers me more than the Sammy win. Like if Cody had hit going thro where they crossroads and then popped up and did like his little celebration power up thing and then next thing, you know, bam houl of a kick out of nowhere and that's how he eats the pin. I would have been fine with that, like catch him off guard.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: The roll up just seemed, I don't know, like the anti climactic for that level of the win. You know, Sammy has come out and said that no matter how long Key holds the title, no one can take away from him. That he was w W champion, which further solidified You're, yeah, they haven't changed or updated any of the match graphics ahead of Summer Slam, so you know they're like, look, we're not even gonna waste our time with the department like they did AI match graphics after the Queen of the Ring win, and you're not getting anything. So I have a feeling he's not gonna hold it long. I don't know if he's going to drop it immediately or he's gonna drop it soon, but I don't see him as the person that is going to main event SummerSlam, so it will be lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't understand this at all. Now I have to, you know, classic, let it play out. We'll see because this field, okay, treblash this, you know, plans change. This seems eerily similar to the Darby win where we always felt like, hey, Darby's gonna win the title one day, Sammy. I could also say that I was maybe on the band winging now that maybe he wouldn't win the title. I thought we were down that drain where it's like it might be too late for him, but I still could believe. And what people are pitching here it's the mcfoley s type of run. Right, mcfolly won and only held it for three weeks's first time. And then I think it's like he has he held the tell for like a total like fifty four or seven days, like he never had a big title run. It was just it was the moment, right, which that's what you got to Sammy. You got the moment. I think for me, it's just like, okay, if you want to do that, if you go, hey, Sammy's been working hard. We want to get Samy in this moment despite triple h in that video, it looks like he wants to do anything but give stand in that moment.
Speaker 3: But still so I said, someone made the call to give him the title, and that's why you're just putting it back on.
Speaker 1: Congrats you're good, so but still give them Okay, fine, what do you use that moment for? And that's where the Darby thing they spanned a bunch of matches and it was just okay, bad guy. I'm Jeff, I don't understand what the moment is for Cody just beating him. I would understand even goother because you might go, Okay, you don't really want Cody or going through to beat Cody yet so hot, and this is what I always thought it was gonna happen. I know Cody was losing that match. I just didn't know to who I would have predicted gun through, but I just and that's the thing I was wrong about too. I thought Cody wouldn't be taking the pin. I thought it'd be goother pinning Sammy. And that's so you go there, And for me, I'm in this camp if I don't know what their plans are for Mania, but I would just rather like Sammy win it, and even like Christian, well Christian actually only had it for like a few days, but then eventually at one point he beat Randy and held it for a month. Even if it was like, we're gonna have him beat that like Cody, and that's gonna be the SummerSlam match, because if they don't believe that's the main event. You got Ova on Brock and Hell in the l and you got Roman Seth, you got both nights covered, or even have the fucking women that can easily go main event show, right. So it's just like there's so many options you could have easily done. Cody and Sammy at SummerSlam the rematch, and that's what I think I would prefer. I have not that I have no interest, but I am just very dumb founded of doing Roman and Seth at Maydia. That one I under at summertime. I understand that one more it's never worked out when they planned it, and let's just do it. Sure. But Cody and Punk, to me is that's like a that's a Manium main event right there. And the weird thing is it's like, Okay, the supposed plans right now, which change all the time, is like, hey, it's gonna be Roman Oba right unless the Rock comes out.
Speaker 3: So I guess maybe some recent picks of the rock where he's looking, he's looking, he's looking GV big again, you know, he's getting ready.
Speaker 1: For maybe and maybe that's the thing that maybe, oh the reason they're doing that is because hey, if Rock does come in, I guarantee you if they if they like, if they have the option to get Rock, they will get him because they will help business. Right, maybe it is Oba and Cody. So maybe that's why they're not doing punkin Cody there, because they go, well, that's kind of like a backup plan. We don't know for sure we want to leave Cody open, but if not, I just feel like it's gonna suck if Oba is versing Roman and they kind of blew Cody and Punk here, unless it's a long game of Cody actually turning heel and there's a big chase. But I don't know, so I need to see it all play out. But as of right now, I don't love the and it's not even Sammy holding it for a week. That's fine. He does get to say, yeah, I was w Champ, but it's just what is it achieved? Just to get it right back on Cody, It just was it was a literal for the night moment and I don't know, just let him hold the summer Simon do something, even though it was him and Gunther makes more sense than Cody and Punk is non title. I don't know. It's tough because they've The weird thing is they kept setting Cody and Punk up very title heavy. If like, well someone's gonna take a shot, you're take it down. It's like Cody's lost the title like three times now. It's not like a big deal on that, Like you don't even need it for the title anymore. Before if it was Cody not losing, or even if he lost, a SNA who like cheated was a bad guy. Even then you give an like, well, yeah Cody lost, but like a bunch of people against him, no one's really beat him clean. Sammy still beat him clean. That was clean. He didn't like there's nobody cues the match, and even like David said, even if it's like a quick pop like win, it still was. He didn't low blow him, he didn't hit him well weapon which would be legal. He didn't do anything. He rolled them up. He beat him clean. So the rosebud of Cody losing his first title and losing clean and WV since he's in back is gone. So what is punk and Cody like? There's the balloons for Samy's like, what is Pody like really even about at this point? That's where I'd be more interested if it was non title and then make it personal, right, But so yeah, I think Cody's just getting the title back, and I think they're going to continue to turn people against him, and unless it's their idea, I don't know what the hell they're doing. So forget that going on. I guess that was inform me that uh, Gunther. The idea is Nick all this right, Yeah, totally happen. That's interesting because they've been that, like they've been like teasing all this for a while. Yeah, that'd be fun. I wonder if they make a put on his career on the line, you know, say yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like they definitely could, like I mean, because that would be like, I mean, he could just still go back to being the GM I guess, I mean loses his his wrestling career. It's not like, yes, the it's not like unless they do, like he leaves w or something and then just like works backstage or something. But I mean I definitely feel like, yeah, he could put his career.
Speaker 4: I mean, he hasn't wrestled since like joining w W, Like his last match was a few months before that.
Speaker 1: And I forgot to mention too. The reason we're doing some Summer Slim predictions is because I think likely we might do. I don't know if there'll be a gimmick till the Summer Slam weekend because we'll have Summer Slam and Redemption to cover, and then we'll have Summertime Night one to night too, so we kind of got the double, so we'll see we got a gmode as well doing there, so we might just be waiting till the August first and second and figuring that out to do though, So that's why we're doing some predictions now, David, is any interest in Guther nick All this? And if so, uh, there's I'm not gonna ask you who wins. That's that's it. Very interested in match at least.
Speaker 2: Yes, only for nick All this to get like that that moment on the ww stage. Like, I've liked the guy since he was in TNA. He did great job in in wa and things like that. You know it. He is very forgotten about in mainstream wrestling for his contributions over the last fifteen years or so. So to at least have him get to walk out in the gear one time on on that big stage would be pretty awesome. I mean, Gunther's gonna choke him out, but still.
Speaker 1: Would it be fine if like beats him in like thirty seconds that count, if he just gets in there and then boom choking.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't see it being a thirty second beat down ready, And I could see it being a situation though where they have like you know, a couple of minutes, like good five minutes back and forth before Gunther just absolutely decimates him at that point and you know, takes the handcuffs off and you know goes all super Saiyan and just watch the floor with him.
Speaker 1: At that point, this was on there, but I don't think it's gonna be on there anymore. They had like obviously this is just like a rumored one from Dave Melts or so I'm just going off of that and then anything that's on here, we'll talk it. But Page and Brie versus found and Laney, I think that's not gonna happen on me and emit.
Speaker 3: It seems like they moved it up unless this is like unless the main event is like the the Nicky Vella.
Speaker 1: Return, yea, yeah, whether it's main event or that, I think Page and Brie are done. In my opinion. I think he put on found Lan Laney and go from there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll push back there supposedly gun there or sorry, Trick Williams versus Carmelo Hayes. That's fun to run back, but I just get I'm not watching weekly. Why is why like Carmel is still a face right? And why is Trick not going up against like he just fought Ricky, who's the heel. I know that feels a little odd to me. I know the match they have history sing and playoff from that, but I don't know why they I guess they want Trick with a worker, but still there's other heel workers out there, so I don't know. I just would assume Trick wins because I don't think that's a good spot for Carmelo either, because Trick is just so popular right now. I don't know, unless Hayes a start of heel maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like Trick is like kind of like a tweeter, Like it's like one of those like he's not like evil, but he's not like a like a good guy, especially like he is like like he's like cheating and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just an odd fit. I'm my my pitches. They turn Carmelo. Let's I say Carmelo is better as a heel anyways. I don't think Bafy's Carmelo is like the best route, but I would just say Trick would win that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, i'd have to see like what the build to it, but I would probably say Trick winning.
Speaker 4: I mean they could put it if they do want to make like yeah, I don't know, they could do something with it.
Speaker 3: The last match that they had, like they had a match on SmackDown which was really good, like better than their NXT matches. So on Summer's time, it could be pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave, I see this going on.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's something that I'm not excited for. Like I said, while Trick has been playing the in between a role, I mean, there's nothing baby face about him other than his entrance, like uh yeah, like he he's just he's there for the vibes. He's there to get the crowd. I think that, you know, they they'll have a great match. Of course, they have great chemistry together, but other than that, it's not anything that I'm just like, man, I can't wait to see this match. Oh, I hope that Carmelo takes the title off him. I think if Carmelo does beat him for the title, then it's just going to be a back and forth for a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, so we'll see how that goes down with that ends up being the match. Again, these are more rumor ones, just you know, off the uh the stay tuned in the future weeks right now, listen, Charlotte, Jay Cargo Austin's a matchly been Billin tour as well, so I'd be interested to see it. I think Jade's had some good outings since WrestleMania now, so it's like, I think, a bit more trustworthy. I still think there's a chance in between now and then they could get the US title on one of these ladies, because I guess. I guess I'm up two minds, right. I was gonna say, I just don't believe they're gonna book a match that has no title for the women, but obviously Jay did that a couple of years ago with Naomi right at WrestleMania, so it's possible, And especially it does help. If Riha is heard and they're not gonna have a WB title match, then you kind of have a spot open.
Speaker 4: I mean, unless like they do, like they vacate Rhea and then they make this for like the on Sido.
Speaker 1: I guess, so in that case, I think Charlotte Flair is getting the getting the win there, I think, But either way, I think Charlotte's getting win and I'm intrigued by this match. Jade matches are always used. You don't know whe you're gonna get. You get something really fun, or you could get kind of a very clunky. I won't say car wreck because that's too that's too harsh. It's say but just a clunky. That was fine two point five a five. But all I would say, Charlotte, no matter what, even if there's a title on the line, will win that match. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I agree with that. Yeah, are especially like this could be like a series of matches too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And I think if this is Charlotte's first major match after the death of her little eight year old super fan that they've been promoting and things like that, they're gonna give her that win. They're going to give her that celebration. She's coming out in some custom ring gear that's an inspiration to it. She's gonna be huge baby face in that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone look at her her Twitter. There's a go fund me there. Very good story, very very awful, tragic situations. That's that's a bumper there. So I guess you're right there. That could play into a little there. And then we had this announced, which you know, just funny how keen the ring works. But that's okay, won King of the Ring Beach. Oh who they're gonna challenge? Well, I guess because we were all like, well, Oba can't win because that means he has to tell match, you know, summertime right on raw, I'm gonna forego my Chaluche. Okay, so that's gone. We got Rock and Ova helm Cell. I think at least the Cell at again. I have no interest in Brock Lezar. If you asked me, that's the default answer, but I I have to watch him. The Cell can at least maybe add some stuff to it. I don't think we're gonna get the classic two to three minute Brock match of supplexes back and forth and then be it. I think we'd get some brutality, hopefully some fun spots. I think we could, especially it's Brock's last match. I actually do think we get some blood. I think they might let Brock, they might let him run the blade. I could be wrong on that, but like he's done it before, and he's also gut didn't care, and I think if he was going out, he'd be like, hey, I'm gonna believe my last one. Like we're gonna make this a big deal. I think off the OVA wins, I think I think there's a chance this could be really good. But I also think there's a chance it could be really monotonous and just kind of yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a chance where like this match is like forty five minutes long, where like OVA is like falling down and Bronc is just.
Speaker 4: Like punching it ye, like walking around the outside of this.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's gonna take place over for TRIPLEH and Shawn Michaels is the worst Helm of all time, which I'm a big defender up It's funny to be posted that on their YouTube like a couple of months ago or weeks ago, and everyone was just relitigating how bad it was. I didn't watch it. I did see it was fifty four minutes. I was like, I need I still think one time, if we ever we never have slow stuff, I would still love to do like a watch long time.
Speaker 3: Because I was trying to think, like I was trying to make a list on on Dropkick of like, where are the matches we like mentioned the most on I was trying to think because honestly, the first two I added was it was Edgeress Randy or and last man Standing in Edgeress Randy Or and Greatest match of all time man, So I was I was trying to think what would be other matches that's definitely one the Shawn michaels Uh.
Speaker 4: I was trying to think other matches we like always bring up for like.
Speaker 1: I should try to set up I'll see this here what we got planned. But maybe one time in the future for extra life, if we said where the boys gotta go eat and we can make that a segment where, because that'd be the perfect time where we time to kill and we just sit down and watch one of those long ass mats and just say and then the boys can join too if they want to. Yeah, yeah, that those are two definitely those are two good ones. Yeah, Edge and Randy and then yeah, yeah, I gotta start thinking of but yeah, seen Triple H and Sean is one that's just you know, I'm a defender, but I don't want to watch and then people be scared of it. Sore. Yes, what are your thoughts on undertakerr daughter wanted to fall in her parents' footsteps. Well, she's gonna be Triple A women's champ in like six years. So books, it's all like again, hopefully she trains well. She's got two good worker parents. As far as Michell mcoo was a good worker, Taker was a good work and a good gimmick. But again that doesn't mean anything, right, Rock's daughter gone to wrestling him cheese out right, So it's obviously, like they always say, it gets you in the door. Look at the legacy. You got Ted d b. Austin one side, Cody Rose another face, the company guy who almost went to prison, who's sending videos of himself arrested and and watching the Titan drum. Right, So just like Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Snooker's kid ended up being what the cameraman that did touch Undertaker?
Speaker 1: And he was what hell was his name? He was part of Deus and Domino. I can't remember which one he was, but yeah, and then you got to think.
Speaker 4: Because he's just he's on the bloodline family tree, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Great. So again, it is a foot in the door. But if you don't love it, if you suck, it's gonna go away eventually. Right, So hopefully she's good and everything like that, And I think I feel like in that situation, let's say it does happen, she would in lots of situations go why don't they have their their family's name. I think she actually would be better not to take her dad's name because the I think there's tons of expectations for her to do like the Dead Woman.
Speaker 4: I feel like she would just not do the like.
Speaker 1: Take a cool's name like that's I think that's the better route, like unless she really if that's her pitch like that, I really want to carry on the gimmick and I want to do the thunderbolts in the eyes, then sure, I guess I just think they're that that's much tougher. That's for anybody, not even if you're just her, Like fucking look at do you know moa is s pubs. Yeah, he was a guy that set up to be the next Undertaker, and then literally they were planning a Summer Slam match. Undertaker got back to TV. They're like, hey's who you're working at SummerSlam. He said, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 1: The next night they had him Loser of raymis cerial. They sent him back to ov W and repackaged and was Kevin Thorne literally Undertaker. And I remember because I was still younger. As a kid, I was like, oh, I cannot wait for more.
Speaker 3: Until I see people saying that's like as a kid, I thought like, Mordecaile is gonna be like the greatest thing of all the time I seen like the vignettes is what I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was Undertaker e c W vignettes, He's coming and all this other stuff when they were doing the big red launch of v c W and then yeah, no Undertaker ship. That ship damn was like yo.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, but at that point I still knew it was scripted. So I remember when he wants to rate on SmackDown, I was like, what like I when as a kid, I was like, he's been on a roll. They're like like, what's going on here? And then he was just gone. He was just going. I feel like that's when like, oh, I feel like, oh three to I think all three was the time I started getting the dirt sheets because when Undertaking this gone sound dumb, but when Undertaker got buried alive by Vince McMahon and O three a Survivor series and they had cane to it, and I Undertaker was my guy. The character is still my guy. I was all in the dirt sheets of like what they doing whereas they're coming back. I like, I remember reading Paul Baer was coming back, so o three was like my time. I was starting to get into it, so oh far. I was like starting to smart enough more. And it's like, why is Mornicai losing a ray? And then he was just gone. And then when Kevin Thorne popped up in seven, it's like, this guy looks like Marka and he had like a living vampire gimmick and he hits Jelly Martinez with him, who was always like she was dressed very sexy and she wore this big push up brawn and they got blood in her bosoms or her boode like covered in EACW. That that would be a watch stream along itself too, is watching like a couple of those old ECW episodes, because those are fever dreams, like Sam and versus the Zombie. Some bad shit's going on there somehow seeing Punk fucking survived all that. It's crazy that he did. But uh, you know, I digress. We're talk about hellme cell. Oh it just wins, right, oh wins yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is it's a third match, like he's already lost the Like, yeah, it's like over just wins.
Speaker 4: To me, it's more interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how long this match goes? I mean cause it's like if you'l a hell in the Cell, It's like you hostly want it to be like this epic long match, but at the same time, like you can make an epic and not have it be forty minutes, like can do a can do a twenty minute hell in a Cell?
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, exactly just make it. Just make it a car crash one just that they're slamming each other's steps everything very fast. We don't need the Oben Brock selling for twenty minutes and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or just like break the cell and like fight out.
Speaker 2: I want them breaking, breaking through, break through one wall, and then break back through another wall. Like I want this to be a full law on, you know, Biggie style, big sweaty man slapping meat like I I just I just need you guys to just go hard for like ten minutes and that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're on this weird path.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: Sky won the The Queen of the Ring. I actually did not watch that match. I missed the first two and I still gotta go back, Well, I saw the cage. I missed that one. No, I missed I missed them both because I still don't watch open Jane. I've just heard don't watch it, so I'm not concerning myself that I heard. This match was like I've seen mixed things like it was good to like, all right, this is the case. We'd heard before that they were gonna do more living Stephanie, and it seems like whatever Stephanie's got going on that injuries worse. So we got her.
Speaker 4: It's like Visish is now as well.
Speaker 3: I think, like Brian Alvus said, like she's supposedly good, but it's like Visas is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's happening in both companies right now. Like a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot who someone said that. It's like it's the worst it's ever been right now for the Visa is one.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so yeah, we got this again. Like I'll say this, it lived more than loses. I'm being hyperbolic. One of the worst title run, I'll say of the twenty two thousands, one of the worst title runs ever for a world title men or women when at WrestleMania really do nothing, sit around Backstak said, what segments, interviews goes and when the queen the ring loses it, lose it. You know, I don't think she is. I think they're going to keep her. But man sins WrestleMania because we remember that before WrestleMania, there's so many people. There's reports about, oh, they want to give her a big push right at Wrestumey Live like they want us Cementer. And you look at something where she was already established. But you look at something like when we have Ripley beat Charlotte after that megastar like all just going up stalks. I thought that's what they wanted to do for Live. I think that's what they're trying for.
Speaker 3: The Live thing always seemed like some people really wanted that, and then some people didn't really care.
Speaker 1: And that's where it feels like the people now that are like booking her charges like eh, Liz like, and there's a lot of people in line that feel away about Live that she's just like, uh like lots of steps down right, I don't necessarily feel lots of steps. I don't think she's in the same stress is like Rhea or Charlotte when or even Becky right when she's at her best, but I think she's assault like B. I don't want to care what the B plus player thing, but like in the tier ranking, she's there. She can be an A on some nights, but she's mostly a B. But I thought, Okay, this title run, maybe they're gonna get her to that A. They didn't. I feel like if she loses this, I feel almost at any point she loses this title, this didn't really do much for her. So I don't know where I am. I think Live will win it, but I I don't with.
Speaker 4: With Roxane, you know, putting EO's foot on the ropes in the match.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's possible. I'm I'm like a sixty to forty for Live winning. I also just think EO could win because I feel like lots of times in both companies when it's like we didn't like that last person as Champier didn't work out, put on someone that we know can carry. Look at EO, EO, someone you know can carry, So just go to try and true methods. So I'm a little Yeah, that's tough. I'll say Live for now, but I'm not feeling good now. I think I've dropped to a fifty five. But yeah, I don't know what about you, David, I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Hoping that EO wins. I'm nothing. Nothing about this lived title run has just been like, oh my god, this is amazing. They're doing great stories or doing great character work, none of that. It's just been there. I could see a fun thing where, you know, if they continue to have if they continue to have rio with the title and then EO Whin's the other title? You know, they they have the good coming back, have fun, and then they could have just like a nice little friendly against each other later on, Like there's so much more you could do with that, And I think there's so much more you could do with EO all in the title. I just don't know if they would go that route because they seem to have this incredible faith and live in her care to work that is more than the fate that I have in it.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, all right, how do you how do you see it going down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd say I'm Warren Trutt's side of it could go kind of either way, depending on, like, you know, what the story is, because honestly think with like the rock Sand Turn and stuff like that, like the turns always are like always take way longer than like people think, like people will be like fantasy fucking something that happens like a year later. So for I mean, it could even be like they do like the tease of the turn at SummerSlam, like she she's about to do something and then doesn't do it and then live retained.
Speaker 4: So if I had to, like pick a winner, I would say live for now.
Speaker 3: But like I said, like going up to it, they're like heavily teasing rock Sand then I could SEEO winning.
Speaker 1: Hmm, okay, so we got so with Rhea we don't like And this is what's interesting, Like I feel like nobody scoops wise, they has even been on top of this at all.
Speaker 4: Right, like oh there there's been no reports about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like oh zam a I or oh, like they're hoping that he'll like there's nothing, just like she's gone injured, we'll figure it out if she's back. I feel like they're just gonna do her and JC because if Charlotte is busy, unless they could always do I could see them doing Charlotte, Jade and Rhea. If I it's like the MGF thing where Ria is like good to go, but not one hundred percent, and that could cover her injury wise, and Ria still get to win, or same thing, they could take it off her. So I guess this is tough for me to predict right now. And again, same thing. If Rihea is like, let's say somewhat injured, but she thinks she can do the match, maybe it's like the Stephanie thing arrest Me, where she's like, okay, I can drop it to JC or somebody. So I feel like we can't. I can't predict anything with this right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's just like no information about it. So I do see that that idea does make sense if they can make it a triple.
Speaker 3: Threat, where like Charlotte and Jade just like do most of it and then tell Ria loses the title if they don't want her to vacate it and she's like okay enough to wrestle at least to get her on the show.
Speaker 1: Do you think if it's a triple does that impact the winner for you? Because I feel like for some reason, if it's a triple, I feel like Jade wins that and they might build to Charlotte being here in the one on one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that because that'd be like a like a heel move, especially if they do something like if that's gonna be after that she is just like fully taking time off where she like injures Rea even more like a taxer or something like that.
Speaker 1: That's true, Yeah, they do that could definitely work out som okay.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but yeah, there's really no really way to predict it because there's been just like no information about how the injury is even like plans like even that original like Summer Slam card, like the match that was like her versus j C R R Alex ended up being for a Night of Champion, So there's not even like a rumored Summer Slam match supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you, David? Do you think do you think also you know about the injury, but do you think whether it's Rhea and Jane or Ria in this triple threat that we could pitch, do you think that she would keep to or do you think it's again, it's kind of hard to say on the situation.
Speaker 2: There's you know, I think if we find out that she is healthy, then she will keep the title. It's hard. Like again, Riea is posting, and she's appearing in her husband's his live streams and everything else. I mean she she seems to be in good spirits and healthy. Is no one knows what's going on, and so that makes it very hard to say for sure, like what they are going to do with her. I don't see them stripping her of the title unless it comes back and they're like, no, we we know you're going to be out for six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll have to monitor that. We'll see what happens there. So and then finally, as the matches that we know right now, like we said, we think Chad's challenging one way or another, but I think we all think that's whether it's a penta, whether it's a multi man match, I think that's gonna be going Chad's way. We got Seth and Roman, which again I wish that did happen in Mania. It's like a Kurt Tell the whole storyline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Roman's winning, Like.
Speaker 1: Roman's winning. I just I'm curious what they're gonna do with this match, if it's gonna be acted as the this is gonna do We're one last big because I actually had too many big single match but so they've.
Speaker 4: Only had like three or four singles matches, yeah, in the whole time.
Speaker 1: And I feel like, is this the cap or where, Hey, we're probably never gonna do this again. Let's go all out and do like what punkin Roman did or is it gonna be like the means I see, like fucking Zilla Fatu and that type of stuff, right, Like, is it?
Speaker 4: I it just mean it could be both.
Speaker 3: Earlier they're going all out, and then the finish, like you know, sets hit like fifteen stops on Roman and he's going to hit like a you know, like a shooting star top rope stomp on Roman to finally beat him. And then you know, black Hoodie comes out someone Spike Roman spears of.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ see and that's where there's two pass there. I guess there's three pass. There's both, right, But I feel like it's either is this a match that's gonna progress bloodline four point zero storyline or is this gonna be the cap or of the shield storyline. I hope it's the latter. I hope it's that. It's like I said, I wish this happened at Mania, but I get why it's not going to they've tried a few times, it didn't. I just wish it was gonna They always talked about wanting to mane event together, but at the same time they have technically may have been restulated twice together. It's been with Brock and Punk, but still they've had their moments, right, and especially because Seth had won both those always okay, again, that was the plan. I wish I just still technically wish they weren't doing this. I wish they kept that as an option. That's the thing that hate about Rock that he can just pop at at any time things change. I wish there was a Seth and Roman and then like an Olva and Kobe or Quota or whatever you want to do. Right, So, yeah, like Roman's winning, I just there's a potentially great match here, or there's like a man how I felt after Triple Ah and Sting where it's like this could have been the ending of something, and we brought in all these shenanigans, Right, I really don't know what to be because they proved that WrestleMania, Right, Roman did just do that with Punk, we're just doing the straight match. I hope they do that again. Of Hey, SummerSlam second biggest show of the year, lock in, have a good at least four point match whatever and call wits. I hope it's not a bunch of Shenanigans. So I'm gonna I'm gonna say, because their history, it's gonna be a great match, They're not gonna do too much blood line stuff, and it's just gonna be Seth and Roman and Roman gets to win. That's what I'm saying. I could be very much wrong, but that's what I'm going with. So what about you, David.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that it's just a straightforward great match. I could see this being a continuation of the bloodline stuff. I almost thought adding Zilava too as my return person, but I was like, man, I'm not sure if they would truly bring him back, as they've been talking about him for the last year and a half, so I didn't want to waste it on that. But you know, I'm hoping this isn't just a let's further the bloodline story. I'm hoping that they actually get to have like a true good match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where are you as bobs? What's happening somewhere? Slam?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't want to especially Yeah, I didn't take Zilla or I didn't even take end Zone in Big Cast because I feel like there's a chance, like there's been some talks that they might go to NXT instead of the main roster, which is why I thought that with Enzo and Big Cast for sure, I was like, oh, they could come back us, like, man, they're more suited towards NXT though, Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: That's why I didn't take them.
Speaker 3: So I think there's a chance. I mean, even if it's not Zilla, I could see like a Jimmy and j running during this match and like the Street Profits run in to take them out and then someone else runs out. I mean, I think they're gonna wrestle for real for a while and then it'll I'll you like, in the.
Speaker 4: Middle of watching the match, I'll know if it's gonna end with LUs.
Speaker 3: Shenannigans or not, Like if they start building up to like how are they gonna lose or something like that, Like you know, like like I said, like Roman kicks out of like the top rope stump or something like that, at that point, I'll be like, Okay, someone's gonna run out and.
Speaker 1: Do something finishes right.
Speaker 2: That was that.
Speaker 1: I always hate it with the Punk Sina match, right, they're having like a decent match, and all of a sudden, like, hey, I don't know where it's like, wait a second, we're not at that stage match. And then it was oh, here comes Panta, here comes yeah, and that was like like.
Speaker 3: The Live and Steffanie WrestleMania match when she did like the Devil's Kiss like a minute into the match. That was like, oh, so it's gonna be like a five minute match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I agree, you will kind of know after the first act, so we'll see what happens there. And then so if this were to happen, which I think we all predicted that we didn't talk about this actual aspect, let's say Code Rhodes wins on Monday beat Sammy Zane, and then the stare down. David, I'll start with you what happens with Cody and Steampunk one. I'm gonna tell you they're on Night one. By the way, Roman and seth an uh, because again I'm showing me a show where Cody's gonna main event over Roman, just saying it hasn't hasn't happened yet, but yeah, what do you think happens with this it's just a big match and Cody's gonna get the win. Is there a big moment here to see him punk at the wind? Where are you on this?
Speaker 2: If Cold wins on Monday, I do not see him immediately dropping the title to Punk at the next pl Unfortunately, I like it.
Speaker 1: In Rest May seventeen he'd bet the angle at No. A O and then next month he's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that that was during that that early two thousands hot potato air, like.
Speaker 1: That I'm just doing right now. Then we're gonna get you aws he Tony watched Rest MA in seventeen. He's like, oh, we could do that, we can get there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I don't see them doing that just for for that reason, you know, now if they end up finding a different way to make it. But I'd like to see Punk have one moral run with the actual ww championship. Yes, of course, because I'm a huge see in Punk band. Do I think it's likely. No, I think it's more of Okay, we've given you a World Heavyweight Championship run. We've given you WrestleMania main events, We've given you you know, your your special entrance. We've done all this other stuff, like we we've made good on your return, and you know now we owe you nothing. It's back to the big dog.
Speaker 1: And again though I agree with you other than barring injury, right because Seth being injured is why Punk got to be get that run, right, that was not Punk's run. And that's how I always said, either Punk was gonna get a Mick Foley Darby Sammy, like oh he'll won the title for like a couple of weeks and lose it, or because injury, and that's I think the only way where I think you'd get the w title is, hey, we got no one else Punk's popular put on him and he can least carry it, right, And I agree with you because I just don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I know that's gonna be the big speculation. And I think that I tease Cody and Punk doing like dastardly things, but I just don't see any match ending with like a low blow. And I really don't want Cody.
Speaker 3: And all his big matches now like he's gonna low blow Punk and it won't be a heel turn, like he'll just do it.
Speaker 1: Punk will do it too, I think, right, because yeah, yeah, so that's where I think there's not gonna be any I feel like that's gonna be the all speculations, who's gonna turn It's gonna be any of that. I it's just a big match, exactly, It's a big Summer Slam match to cash in on that. They'll use that what's gonna happen, And I just really wouldn't want that. I wouldn't mind seeming Punk trying to run heel again. I don't think it would work, but I'm I don't want to be on Cody. We've had that twice now, Randy and scene I happens a third time, I can't take it anymore. I'm over it. And especially with Punk's character, he always said like I'm never gonna do that. I'm just gonna come right at you your face, right, So it wouldn't make any sense there. And with Cody, I still amongst his bad booking, I still think it is like too early, right. I still think they should, if they ever get there, save that for the Roman era. If we get Roman Cody three, I think that's when you should pull that trigger. I think the match could honestly be really good, though I think there's I don't want to like step on my dick and say this, but like there's a match of your contender there with them, it's gonna happen. I don't know, but they could cook it up. And the AW fan of me, yeah, there's I even't want to see that for a long time again. The last promo Cody Rhodes did in AW was taking shots at Punk and we never got to back back there in a nice way. But there I hope they play off that. They played that a couple of times where whatever Seam Punk said he was going to do and he left, Cody did do all those things. As much people might not want to account him for that, and other people helped. There's a great story to tell with Cody and see him punk, But we also said that with Randy and Cody, right, there was a great story there and we didn't get that. Now, I don't think like Steve Nay Smith's gonna help see him punk and that's but maybe it is that thing where it's like because these with Sina and Randy, they've made me not be able to get excited for Punk and Cody because I just don't know, like what what's gonna come of this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like other than just I'm down for it's two baby faces. We have this history. I'm bigger than you as far as the change, No, I'm bigger. I'm gonna prove it on Sunday. That's all I need. And then wrestle, shake hand. That's good. But I just worry they you're gonna go well summerslanme. We need we need something else. This also screams like if money the bank was in play, someone would be cashing right now, but they're not. See what happens now.
Speaker 2: I could see them doing a good sort. Like you said, the history between Punk and Cody, I mean, Cody could simply say, like you set the example of leaving, I set the blueprint of what to do after you leave. And you know, they could have some great, you know, the friendly rivalry after that. It doesn't have to be full heel versus face for that, you know, And and they can have some good back and forth. I also think that they could go on maybe a three match run where one of them does turn heel over the course of that three match run of Jess.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just potatoes. Maybe they just hop potato back and forth. Cody beats them, they can just turn it abound for that because I think Rock and Triple H did that one summer. I think in two thousand. Yes, I think they traded three or four because it was yeah, because I felt like, didn't Rock beat him a backlash and then beat him a judgment day. It's something like that where they they they hot potato that a lot.
Speaker 4: I can look it up, which I'm.
Speaker 1: Always down for a hot potato. I think you can't do it all the time. But I think if every champion which I'll talk about a w which I'm like, every championship has a long run, then it just gets uber predictable, even though AW is making these things too predictable now with MGF, which is annoying, but you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just says it was the was Triple H, then the Rock for twenty days, then Triple H for thirty days.
Speaker 4: In the Rock for one hundred days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so before hundred days, if you got a hundred who took a rock after that? Curd Angle and that's when he and then and then.
Speaker 3: And then Kurt Angle dropped it to the rock and then the rock off was still cold, and then back to Kurt Angle and then back to still cold, and then the Jericho.
Speaker 1: Jericho the two night winds, So yeah, there you go. Is there any matches we didn't touch upon that are even rumored or.
Speaker 4: Anything for Summer Slam?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think that's pretty much all you were just reading off like the.
Speaker 1: Meltzer, Yeah, exactly. Ye, that's just a rough guideline right now. Change we talked about injuries and whatnot, but just an idea and just in case we don't do predictions, which I don't know, I guess if we will because we got the two nights Summer Slam, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think anything big that's like could happen. Like there's usually always some multiman match where that be like for the IC title or some of the mid card titles or tag tiles stuff like that that weren't on that leaked lineup, because that lineup was like wet me, like eight or nine matches and supposedly there's gonna be like fourteen, so seven on each night, so there's still some in there that haven't been like revealed yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I like that report to of ESPN being like, hey put some more fucking matches on these la Yeah, like the sick like those shows for me just run very odd the five show ones. It just feels more like a certain It's event than a big time event other than the big shows. Right, but all right, okay, so the aw so wh should we start here? Let's start at the world title scene, because you know, I was talking to Emily and man, I'm getting bitter. I'm getting bitter because I went to Dynasty in Vancouver and I and I did not think Kenny was gonna beat mjf right, So I thought, okay, that's fine. I just got to see that match up Christian and Edge. That pissed me off because I knew they're gonna win the tag titles and I missed on that. Now we're here, and this is where this is my thing of like I like, aw hopataine the title, but they don't also just need to fucking like they don't need to just shove it in our face, like, hey, guess what this week we're gonna change the title. Like with the Darby Seattle thing, it was like, Okay, I guess it's happening. And then with Hangman with him like giving up his you know, the streak, we kind of okay, he's not winning this back for away. And now I guess, and maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there's a chance that Omega loses never challenges again. I don't see that happening at all. Hangman's character makes sense, he's always run one or twice, and I still don't think it's a good idea, But like, his character is a depressed guy, so I can see how they play it up right with Kenny, he is near the end of his career, but I just don't believe that he is not getting another run. I do think this is because I know me and Spas listened to this and other people have had this theory as far as like oh, and I feel like TK definitely saw social media it was like that's true. Everyone was like it felt like everyone want can to win it around Dynasty, and then when it didn't have, it's like, okay, well we'll have to wait for another time because we don't want him to be a transitional champion. We can't just have him win and then just lose to Auspray wide away. So now this was like tkping like, oh what if we hit manham Loot win it like a little earlier, And I think also the Derby thing helped. I think it was like Okay, Darby only had what like three weeks to a month, but that rain fell like forever because he defended it seven times, right, So I think now he looked at him be like, well, if we can spam Kenny to defend it a bunch of times, it won't feel like a transitional champion, which is like technically true. If he defends it like five times, he was a good champion either way. I cannot Wednesday, the kids are camping. I just got the twins. I cannot wait. I'm gonna just not do anything else. I'm gonna watch his fucking show. I cannot wait to see Kenny o' maga win this as a babyface. I think it's definitely happening, And if he wins it, I god forbid, I guess you could have. If he wins it and just lose the MGFID redemption, you're gonna hear a different Travis on that episode. To me, I think if he read if you're waiting that thumbnail. But if he wins it, I think that's like him stamping. He's in the main event. I don't care if it's will on him, which is my preferred method, But if it's will on him if it's the three way whatever it is, because my prediction.
Speaker 4: Is Kenny versus Osprey versus Jeff versus Moxley.
Speaker 1: Mox we'll get to him. He scares me. He could find his way in there because again Aboo and other people did back up that like he was pitching him in Omega for all In, which is like I knew it that that's the same when he did, like I knew mox DK like me and Kenny, we go way back like no, no, no, like there's other people you can do that. So I'm all down for what other path gets Kenny to the main event of all In, because I am also in the realm of I don't know when else that's gonna happen. And again, like I almost fucking died a couple of years ago, let's let's do this now he's healthy. He came to the other side. So David obviously been following Kenny and will ask for for a long time. I imagine I think we're all in the camp that I don't think Kenny's losing this Wednesday unless I get like something that gets like he I.
Speaker 3: Think there's like to me, there's a chance he loses like like you said, like yeah, like yeah, like to me, Like to me, Kenny is like I can see him not challenging it, Like I thought Hangman was someone who could have kept challenging for it more than Kenny.
Speaker 1: I I guess I agree on the lifespan of it. I guess just with the Hangman character and he's always the e or of AW. It gives him a reason. And again maybe it's the heel thing right that we always said that that he could do that. They've never talked about this, what happens if Kenny wins via DQ, that's always a way out of one of these matches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was That's something for Like I forgot who I was booking.
Speaker 2: Is Vince booking right there? That is Vince booking, right.
Speaker 4: I think I think I was.
Speaker 3: I think I was booking that for like when when AJ versus Good there God announced that the rumble and they're still talks of like they could do it at Mania. I was thinking, like what if AJ wins by like DQ, then they running back at Many or something, but.
Speaker 1: Just say no, impossible. I think the scenario here is Kenny wins it does defenses he versus MGF at redemption. My theory is that I guess they could do it.
Speaker 3: It might mean are they do the multiman like like with a bunch of people at reduction and like Kenny retains for like MGF was like about to win a back or something like that, and that's how he claims that he can get a rematch.
Speaker 1: I think it's either that it's a situation where like MGFF has a pin and the reps down, or is a situation where they do a match and MGF like dot screwed somewhere.
Speaker 4: Are they double pin or something.
Speaker 1: Or even if it's a one on one, I could see them doing the time of the draw. They could easily be too, right if like they could market as hey whenever.
Speaker 4: I guess that's the question for this match too.
Speaker 3: What if you timelinbit drew on because I mean, I feel like they're gonna go pretty long in this.
Speaker 4: They could tease the timely to draw like they could wrestle. I could doing like a fifty five minute match or something like that. Yeah, and even then.
Speaker 1: Too, like if they did the draw, like I feel like mgfight.
Speaker 3: You'd have like you know, like Christopher Daniels in a suit running out there or something telling them they like, restart the match.
Speaker 1: That could or even if it's draw, and they're like, oh, Kenny won't retire.
Speaker 2: As M.
Speaker 1: Jeffer is a heel, I'd say like, hey, like the simplishers, he had to win the title and he didn't, and like, you know it's a draw, but it's like he should still not be able to allow to challenge, Like you can have some good heel heat there. But yeah, there's lots of narrows here. What are you thinking, David, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: I I think that Kenny is going to win. I think that TK looked at the schedule realized that this week during the week itself, during Monday through Friday Wednesday is the only night without World Cup games, and he said, I'm gonna get all that fucking viewership. It is allmine. That's that's why he put this on there. And yeah, so I think he's he's going to you can't bring in all these viewers and then end with a disappointing you know, Shenanigan's finish or a dusty finish, like have all this weird stuff, because that's gonna bringing in all these new viewers. That that is going to put a bad taste in people's mouths.
Speaker 1: This is like a World Cup game, like and right before aw something like that.
Speaker 2: No, there's no, there's no Wednesday matches.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that means everyone's gonna tune in that they're missing the World Cup though.
Speaker 2: No, but that is a perfect time do it, because you're not You're not going against anything like you know, that was the problem that I was saying that Monday has Monday, You're going up against Team USA's match at the exact same time, like your viewership is going to be low, and you know they so they're trying to counter program. This isn't counter programming. This is just look, I know you guys are burnt out. Let me give you some fun wrestling right in the middle of your week to just enjoy. And I'm gonna send the crowd home happy.
Speaker 1: So if that happens and they will make us happy.
Speaker 4: Do you think?
Speaker 1: What where are you right now? David? And I don't even ask you sbubs after too, like, where are you all in the main event? What is who are the wrestlers who? What is the combination of two or three?
Speaker 2: What is it? I think it's omega versus Osprey, with Osprey winning it and having that moment. I also feel like Kenny is the type of person in real life who wants to give Osprey that win on that stage. I think that they have they have such that they have such that you know that friend of mees vibe that friendly rivalry, that that that respect.
Speaker 1: Why why is Kenny Omega saying that he loves Osprey on Dynamite They this is such a piss off for me. For years after you left New Japan, they kept us up. They weren't even the same company, and they still made it to the point where people are like, oh, they actually don't like each other. And then they had these two matches, still rivalry, Osprey turn on and joined the Donk Calls family and Canon. We never got established why are they friends? When did they become friends? The one time they got beat down by the Cow's family and they team together. That's it that you know? I love you man, You're You're always be one of my friends. What a couple of years ago he was like, yeah, he's one of the most overrated wrestlers. He's a trash wrestler. Like he was not just saying like, hey, I want to fight him. He was like, yeah, he's like like a baby version of me. Like they're saying that whole press conference of like him talking about was his friend's funeral. Like I hate this stuff. I really hate. It's fine in real life, that's fine, but on screen, I hate that Omega and oscar A like, oh, like is this just because Codo Boushie broke his fucking legs and Kenny has no one else to be like his like male companion. Like I hate this stuff. I wish they were still more just rivalry rivals at it's like, hey, I'm in a beach to the finish line, not just like yeah man, like I don't know what the deaf riders, but like I always got your back?
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Where is this story? Where has this happened?
Speaker 2: But I agree, I you know, other than him making the comment, and this was during a forbidden door when he said that when he was talking to all the aw people and he said that the best person sitting here doesn't even work for this company. Other than that, like it they they hadn't shown any of that brotherhood aspect to get to when I love you, But now that and like I said, I think Kenny has such a respect for him that he would want to be the one who gives him an amazing match that allows this to happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, best bubbs right now. July fifth, twenty twenty six. What's the all main event?
Speaker 3: I think I'd be on the on the path of I think it's Kenny and Osprey in a singles match.
Speaker 1: Really, J's Elise, I'm in the minority here. I'm I'm still thinking of the truple because, like, what the hell's ms you have doing? I know people are pitching on Drawde.
Speaker 4: He's working, Uh Mick Foley that that's the only thing.
Speaker 1: But the only reason I guess makefully could be working it just he just still talks like I still got some things that get cleared up, like I I guess just after this counter year.
Speaker 3: I mean, the rumor is that, like for the Men's Casino Gauntlet, is like the rumors that like Tik is just gonna put like there's a bunch of people, like top stars who aren't gonna be on this all En card and he's just gonna put all of them in this casino gauntlet.
Speaker 2: Is the rumor?
Speaker 1: Sure, Danny m jeff Right he can't.
Speaker 4: They can't do it right back to back, and it all challenges Ospray after it.
Speaker 1: I think he deserves as far as like he has SATs back them up. But also just like when he's at the title, the amount of promo, Like I've not seen any AW champion go out and do all the talk shows in the podcast over and oh, like he's out there working his ass off. I just feel like alf this year, how can he not be in the main event. I never loved him and Osprey as the main event because we've been there literally two years ago. I'm still sticking with that. I feel like he's gonna John Moxley Hulk Hogan his way into it, even if k wants to, like, hey, like you can always do Ospray and Omega at any point, but like Andy, he's gonna like I'm gonna go film a movie. I'm gonna do this, like maybe write me off a little bit. Like I I'm still leaning again, I prefer the one on one match, and if that's the case, you need a big match. I love Andrade. I don't think M Jeff and Andrade is that. I don't think m Jeff and Moxley that's terroristic. This is that I don't like McK foley. Is maybe that McK foley is the one why and go okay for like, it's weird because he's not in the edge in Randy Wordons space where he needs to be leveled up. But that would just be a big deal of he's wrestling mcfoley's maybe legitimate last match, right, so there could be that. But fuck, they'll just run him Mark Brisko back, which TK thank you for doing that on Dynamite. I was really worried that was gonna be like a biggest special. They just literally made it the opener and Jeff beat him moving on, which again I was that the cage match was fine. I thought overall Forbiden Door, I guess we can say that we're not gonna review the whole show, but overall thought Forbidden Short Door was a really good wrestling show. There's some fun surprises as usual, that's what AV does even on week shows. They okay, let the town speak for himself. I really really enjoyed Omegan Our Saver. I like saverers stuff. I know some people don't love the holes and everything, but I thought you kind of wheeled back a little bit. I don't know if there's And again, I actually did really like Money in Maya World. It's just that I thought I was more in the minority of how good it was. So over I thought it was a really good just wrestling show. It still feels like a hit stop show where it's like, eh, like we're just gonna have It's like a good matches that's it. Story wise. I don't think too much progressed Ospray and Swerve. I've seen that kind of been in the middle. I think I'm like, I don't know. I think I was like, I don't know, like a four. I enjoyed it. I understand some people as even though I Mima Moxley him coming out, they're doing that storyline. I I don't know if if Moxley and him don't fight before all in, I really have like TK needs help. If if there's an image of Osprey winning the title and it's like all the deaf writers with him all in, that's fucking lame, that's lame, Like they have nothing to do with this Osprey like story really in his career. It's a weird it's a weird fit. So I'm hoping that at some point before like that. I know people I've seen pitch that being the redemption match. I came in Moxley, let's do that because I just I do not want Oscar the death Rid winning the world title like that is some like TK like they gotta get out of the Moxley sphere. But overall, I thought it was a good show.
Speaker 2: David.
Speaker 1: I know you watched in front of back. What do you think about for bind door. We're not gonna go match my match with just the overall show I talking points after.
Speaker 2: I think overall it was a great show. I will say this, Mark Briscoe is starting to have go away heat with me.
Speaker 1: He's not there for me yet. I need to see what I feel like they should get him in a trio's tag and do that.
Speaker 3: He had that he cut like a promo like a few weeks ago, like building up this NJF match that just went on for so long, like from that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was getting to that point with me. I was like, okay, man, I get it with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jimmy two of them walked out during his promo because they and I thought always kind of sent your character to them. I like him, and it's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Now, I love Ospray and Swerve strickling. I'm hoping that what happens is, you know, Will's doing this whole team of things with the Death Riders. I'm hoping when it comes to this, his match with Kenny for the championship at all In, he tells the Death Riders, you know, sit this one out.
Speaker 1: I can do this on my own.
Speaker 2: Wins. It starts gloating that he didn't need it, and then if he wants to feed with Moxley, not lose the title police, but if he wants to feed with Moxley afterwards because they have a little back and forth spat about Will say and he didn't really need them and all this other stuff, then fine, but I don't want. I don't want to see them involved in his win.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If Ostbury wins the title as a death Rider, his first defense is Moxley, I guarantee you they fucking cut his head off like the week or two after, and.
Speaker 4: I just a plastic bag bring it back out.
Speaker 1: And I guess even then, I'll take Ostpray winning and the Riders to sit backstage. I do not want like that just feels like mox It just feels like that friend who maybe, let's say, if you've ever had this dynamic where you have friends from high school and then you have your new friend and it's like you're hanging over with your friends from high school and that one friend just has to try and get in there and say, hey, man, like we got a different thing going on. That's what Maxley feels like, like, hey, I'm on the main event, but like I'd sure like to be a part of it. It's like no, like it's not your hear man, you had a great time, man, you did the story. This is not your time. Sit out, Go fucking work someone else, go work. Shoot her all in, like, not here.
Speaker 2: This is not He's the guy who hears you making plants and goes, oh, so we're going to hear No, we're going here, We're going.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen that clips that people people always pose.
Speaker 3: It's like the guy, the guy at the cookout who dressed again into all the conversations. It's just like a guy walking around with a plate and he's just like yeah, I heard that too, right, and yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Again, you can do something. And I don't get wrong. If Kenny wasn't busy, I could see his pitch of hey Tons story there, and that is a big match on a poster. As much I didn't want Maxley Omega, I get that that was how Omega took the title off him, right, So it is interesting what's gonna happen there. I just hope they I hope if he's in the writers, they deem it back. Either way we're getting from July or September, Moxley vus Osprey's happening. I don't see Sinnair where Osbury just wins the title and he's just like a death rider now like and then yeah, he's just like I don't need an evolution where he's holding up the title. Moxley has the Connell Tita, Marina Shafir has the Trios title, you know, like like I don't think they need to do that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but and that, I think that the rest of the card was pretty good. I did kind of feel like a good phenomenal match. It's not taking anything away with it. I do feel like Kenny and Zach Saber Junior just went a little bit too long for my taste. I think you could have cut a couple of minutes off of that, and they still put on the caliber mess they did, and I think even at this stage, the Young are continuing to prove that they are still one of the best tag teams in the world. Like they they don't need the title on the line or don't need this. They can still come out here and put on great matches with other great teams, and they're back.
Speaker 1: To being really over again. For a while, I thought was done for them, Like before they did that broke guy the broke Bucks gimmick, when they were doing the whole authority thing, I was like, man, they're kind of like I was at the point of like, yeah, maybe they should go to the thed for a little bit, like like get there, because it was just like they had like nine go away. He was just like people didn't really care.
Speaker 2: About that's because they were in that don kellis Vortex. That's why you get them out though. Don kallis Vortex and they're over here just thriving, putting on good.
Speaker 1: Matches, just like I don't care like people. He's still wrestling good. But Kevin Knight has cooled the fuck down so much since he's been like he's just a guy now, he's just a guy in the group. He got a big spot. I unfortunately watched that match he had with Leo Rush, and again I don't feel like good for Leo Rush as a worker. Yeah, great for him. For me who doesn't like this fuck ex suckly, he's getting these big calls and now he's like I was like, okay, rh that's fine. From there. Now he's like wrestling Kevin Knight. He's peering in the second Maine of the match, like Leo is here, He's gonna be in that gauntlet match at the fucking all in. He's gonna get a big pop. But yeah, Kevin Knight, to me, he just feels like he was really moving up the chains like a organic good guy, and now he's just around like it's just like he's like taking orders from MGF and it's like, what's going on in this man? Like I don't I don't understand. Again, just like Monksley Callus has like like some sort of brain control over t K. They're like, yeah, let me have him. It's just put him with the ops, put him with somebody else, Like it's just I don't And he didn't make him start his own thing then, Like I don't know, I know the rumors with him and Swerve at some point, but it's like he didn't need it. Not every heel needs.
Speaker 3: To stand supposedly like they're gonna do the faction of Swerve, Kevin Knight and h private.
Speaker 4: Party right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently the private party thing is apparently they both got injured. They both got the same injury, uh, in the in the same match. Yeah, Like and they're both injured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they came back and it felt like they were because remember there's reports they might be going NXT and then it was like the uh the a A jay thing right out of nowhere, like, oh, they're back and we love Probate party. They've won this, They've won this, and then they got injured again, so we'll see. I just think Kevin and I couldn't find he could have still turned on Darby and been running away from the same story. Like Challous has added nothing to this story. It'd be different too if it was like he was the leader now, like he's the guy, but that's probably have him and Fletcher together and then you also have caught us. So it's just like it's bottlenecked right now. They need to they need to blow up that faction quick in myself and.
Speaker 2: Other than that techlast she did her thing like great match, great promo afterwards, and then I am so confused of what we're doing with the dogs, like they had the cage and cope and then you know they're they're going and they're jump in the Bank Bank Gang along with the Death Riders who also I'm confused, are you Facer you hell? I guess it depends on what hour of this show you're in now, not even.
Speaker 6: Weekly top of the show, your heels into the main event, your face, like I it's it's so confusing.
Speaker 1: And again for Osprey too, wouldn't be like he gets back to Dept. Friars. Okay, they're still like brutal guys, but they're not going around killing people backstage at tag people Rights, Like Okay, maybe they change a little bit, they're still doing this shit where they're like cheap tag people. So like, as a baby face, Osprey, what the fuck you doing pound around with these guys, like what do you? And like even the way they talk to each other, it's.
Speaker 4: Like yase, Osprey just doesn't watch Collision. Yeah, he just doesn't know what's going on over there.
Speaker 1: Especially when when after the match, they showed the segment on aw way, like give them the patch and stuff, and it's like Marx is only like six or seven like years older than the Osprey. They make a treat like Austin's like fucking like fifteen to twenty years younger. I'm like they're pretty much like equals as far as in the like him just like big like yeah, I'm I'm I'll do my best for you. It's like no, man, like he's not your fucking dad, Like what's going on here? It's just like a weird I hold. At some point, it's just like, I what my dream would be is what they did with Daniel Brian the Wyatts, where Brian just used the Watts and then he turned on them, right. I did not want to be where Osprey gets turned on. He just looks like such a fucking geek. But I think it's the route we're going, and he was like it's.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's just it's such a weird dynamic. You got Ospar over here talking about I'm here to restore the feeling, and then you've got the rest of the Death Riders behind him, like no, we're just here to whoop some motherfucker's ass like that, that's all right, we're here for and yeah the person that broken neck and stuff, and you know that he talks about boxing the death Riders like he getting there's some paragon that you have to look up to when in reality, like I remember watching Best of Super Juniors and PWG stuff from will Osprey same time I was watching, you know, Moxley come up. So it's it's not like their their careers are just so spread out.
Speaker 1: Like yeah it does. Like that's where it's like the Kyle Fletcher's like Kevin Knights that works for that. Not Austin. He's been around like he was one of the very first like Twitter arguments of him and ricketshipping like look at this fucking match.
Speaker 2: They had all this flippy ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was like dead us years ago. Whatever. Now it's like it we're pasted, Like it's it's weird. It's weird that Asbury's being treated like the little kid run It's not. He's a guy, he's a man, he's married, he's been wrestling for two decades. Like why is he just like Boxley's like sub or whatever. But you know, yeah, I suppose what did you watch for did you watch anything from Windor?
Speaker 3: I only saw I think I only saw the women's title matches perfect.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask about that anyways, for the women's stuff, So what do you think of those? And then we'll talk about the women's for all and the forreceding future and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can start with Techla and Starlight Kid. I thought it's a fun match.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like either there's like greatest matches, not that it was bad, but I thought it was a fun time. It definitely felt like, well, the interesting thing I was gonna say, I feel like like Starlight Kid did like all her like cool like big match stuff. But it does seem like this feud is continuing because of like the stuff in the in the presser.
Speaker 4: And then Stardom.
Speaker 3: Starley Kid has been talking like she wants to go back and like get her mask back. So the theory now that I've seen people is like and we can sort of bring up stuff for this week like the Women's Casino Gauntlet where like the winner face of the Women's Champa at Redemption, like if Willow wins the title there, I feel like maybe like Tecla.
Speaker 4: Tecla and Starlight.
Speaker 3: Kid in like a like a maybe like mask versus hair or something like that, like add.
Speaker 4: All in could be a match. Hmmm mm, because said like he was at well, I'll tell you this.
Speaker 3: A few years ago someone asked there was an interview with TK and they asked them, like, who are two wrestlers like outside of AW who would like who would be like the top two you'd want to bring in? And he said Zach Saber Junior and star Like Kid. Yeah, and he brings in ZSJA for every opportunity he can, Like if he could get DSJ to like do a random collision, he would do it.
Speaker 1: Sam has been a record that like he has no interest in leaving Japan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the one guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like says number one, because it's like he could haven't been like he has them all the time he can when he's in the US, but yeah, he's just not gonna go So.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe yeah that'd be I'd be down for the mass versatile situation I think or the hairsta I think would lose, but I also don't think that would hurt tech.
Speaker 3: Let's look at all, Yeah, let's should shoot I've I feel like that's why people were pitching as like a puzzle, because I feel like she'd be down to do it.
Speaker 1: I guess I guess where I am. It's tough because I hope I'm wrong. But with all in last year, we only had the two women's matches, right, it was Mercedes and Tony And was it like a gauntlet? Right? I think, uh, yeah, yeah, so we have we well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because now people are saying like they and I like Chetah, but people were saying, like putting the TVs title on Cheetah, that's like she's she's defending the title on the on the All End pre show or just being in the gauntlet that.
Speaker 1: I guess we're gonna complain with all the places I said the same a couple episodes ago. She is not the worker she was a couple of years ago. It's it's like she can still have a decent match, but before she could put on like a four star. I won't say in her sleep, but she'd go in there and really tear it down right now she's not.
Speaker 4: Doing that now.
Speaker 3: And I'll say she's a really good like character in promo now, like her English is like I've seen I don't know if you've seen like her. She does like twitch streams and stuff like that, and now like she like live translates like like she'll be streaming and like talking English and then repeats all everything she said in Japanese for like everything, like she streams in two languages, and I thought her promoust have been like and I like the I like the character of like her being like evil in Japanese.
Speaker 4: And like speaking English. That thought it was a fun gimmick. But yeah, I don't really know.
Speaker 3: It definitely feels like the TVs title is kind of just like in a limbo of what is like. I don't think TK is like a huge plan for a match at all in for it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Even if he gives it to someone else like right away, even if she were to lose it to like, because people.
Speaker 4: Really wanted Almanada to win that match.
Speaker 3: It was like the thing, So even if he gave it to her, I feel like that still wouldn't really make the all in card from Tk's cooking history.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's why I was gonna say though, And that's where I wonder what happens with the woman's style, because we all are the tag taile. We all know it's gonna be the dominion versus the brawling brutes or braves or whatever the hell they're rawing birds, probably for her Jesus. So I really hope that's not on the buy in. I bet it will be because he put fucking Jimmy haters to comeback on the buy in against Paige last Sorea. So to me, that's a question, like, I really hope all and does not just have two women's matches. If it does, what gets them? And that's where it's like, is it I still feel like that's the only thing about Tech Leave versus Star Kids, Like would that take up when the spot's that all in? That's where I'm Yeah, if he's down three four, then yes, but if it's only two, I feel like he'll still put one of his titles over it, right, And yeah, this is the thing. And again again you run the show so fucking long and again and also it's always there's stuff on there. When it's like, Okay, the women can't get on there, but we're gonna have a conglomulation in their ten man tag and do something. It's like we don't need that, but yeah, and then what did you think of Also Onny, what did you think about the Mercedes versus Maya. Mercedes got the win. We don't know what the plan was because we put a bunch of stuff. Maybe she wasn't the plan. Maybe the idea is maybe to do her and or maybe this was still always a plan somehow to get Will at the world time. I don't know. With injuries, it's really really tricky. But at least the match, what do you think about that? And then I'll throw it a David for these two situations.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, I really enjoyed this match. I thought it was really great.
Speaker 3: Like I'd seen a few well, I did watch I did watch like the ROH Survival of the Fittest which had my world in it, where she was like the last one in there with Athena, like she was the final one eliminated. And from that I thought like I had heard of her and like she'd been around aw for a couple months by them, But from there I saw she.
Speaker 4: Was really good.
Speaker 3: So, you know, being getting this big push to work with Mercedes at Forbidden Door, I thought was really cool. And yeah, I really enjoyed the match, Like it definitely did have some moments like through stuff where it was just you know, stuff happening, or even like it seemed like she had like wardrobe issues at some point, so not even her fault in like it being like oh she didn't move wrong, It's like, oh, that was like out of her control pretty much.
Speaker 4: But I thought it was a really good match.
Speaker 3: I'd give it like a four point five like that was to me, Like I really enjoyed it, and even some of the stuff.
Speaker 4: Like that was like a botch.
Speaker 3: I kind of liked it just for like the struggle of it, like the power bomb spot where like we'receding just could win up for it like three times and then gave up and just like hit her with something else. Like I thought it worked, like even though it was like clearly not what was supposed to happen there, but I thought it was really great.
Speaker 4: Honestly.
Speaker 3: People pointed out like a bunch of callbacks to different stuff in Mercedes career, like I send this discord when it happened like that power bomb to the floors like from an Oscar Summer Slam match in the Pandemic, and even the spot at the very end where she's like about to get to the ropes and puts her foot on the rope to flip herself back over into the hold. Is like from the Bailey versus Sasha like Brooklyn match. So I thought it was really cool and definitely elevated Maya like I agree like Meltzer, like people quote all this stuff and him not wanting to rate the match, but what he said in one of his coats was like he said, like to him, Mercedes is like on the Rick Flair level of what he did of going to these territories and just working with people and making them look like as best as possible, and like that's.
Speaker 1: The real getting over. When people try and pitch me about like oh, when Brock Betsoba, it's gonna get him over later, it's like no, no, what was already over. That's like a loss where it's like okay, and not many people can do that, right, that's a loss where now Maya's on.
Speaker 4: The on the road contracked.
Speaker 1: When the rh TK he's sometimes the worse at getting like people have momentum. He's like yeah, like four months later, you know, it's like no, no, no, or it's like yeah, we'll put it somewhere else where. It's meant with Don Cols w went with RH and I again to me, the answer is not blocking my aup in RH. That's like okay, you run with her, have her keep building on.
Speaker 3: I mean, or even if you do, like put that on the island card like Hersadena for the r Sidle like on the main Showstly, I don't think he would, but I mean, I'm saying like if you want to, if you want to go to the roh Troute but still want to like feature on these big shows, like get her the r och title, but don't let her be like Atheno where she's just only on RWCH like be a bandito or they're on TV all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the thing we always said, it's like a shit ter, get up the pot. It's either like make RH just its own thing and not important to AW and key by itself, or bring up the work to make us care putting in the buy and tell me Athena's had all these fucking rain days with them seeing her lose all time. That is nothing from me on AW. It's like, hey, cool, you just have this title because no one from AW, like Mercedes or Willow's gone down there to take it off you. It's like a little It's like it's like if a ten year old saying, oh, I'm undefeated, like I don't know Judo, and I go, okay, well maybe Judah, maybe still keep my ass but fair enough to boxing, and I go, okay, me as the thirty two year old man wants to fight you and take that title, It's like, okay, that doesn't really work. So with Athena, these days mean nothing.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: It's great that she has them, but like it's time to get her in an ai to being agree with you that herbs mind would be great for all In. Would Tony do it? I don't think so. But like that's like the one time I'm actually interested in rh thing is the one time you probably be like nah, like the buying's fine or whatever. The r H show is that week, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I don't even know when the next like big r H show is.
Speaker 3: I feel like it could probably be like all In weekend, but I don't know if they're doing it in London, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: But and then you're on the Willow Mercedes training things happening Willow.
Speaker 4: It takes off time, I think so.
Speaker 3: But then that also brings the question like, is that, like you know, Willow getting like a one month rain to drop her a Mercedes or she retaining and Mercedes not getting the world title. I think there's a chance, do you know what, I'd say, there's a bigger chance of Willow's rain going longer than Kenny just he's gonna lose sauce for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no matter what Kenny's he's losing. We're Willow. You could beat Mercedes, and she always plays with the like the Willow now has my number sort of thing. We talked about this before. There's so much similarities with this in the world title and then the men's and the what the hell does Takesha have International or.
Speaker 2: What is it called? Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has the international.
Speaker 1: YSA the same thing when we talked about the triple thread of MG, you have Osprey and Kenny, It's like, Okay, if they did do that, everyone's now thinking because they're doing Fletcher and Takesha this week, which I disagree with, the idea is it's going to be caught in the triple that Again. I don't want that. I just want Fletcher and Kyle straight up all in thirty minutes, let's go, but all caught is around. So it's like those three matches have like these like weird similarities going on right now that I think though it is because of the injury though, right like the women's situations all because of that. But all right, yeah, David, what do you think about the Mercedes and my imagine?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: What do you think is going on? The world titles will get in a quick win? Is they gonna heat Tecla or Mercedes would be a baby face at some point? You got a heel versus heel? Where are they going?
Speaker 2: I think? Uh? In the vacuum of the Mercedes. In our World match, Mercedes continues to prove like you said, she is the rect flair of this generation. She is the perfect person to help elevate. She's continued to do it. You know, if TK doesn't do something with My World, then she is going to get an opportunity somewhere because of this match and how good Mercedes made her look. She's partially responsible for Stephanie Vacher getting pulled over to WW like. She continues to put on great matches and is willing to put people on display when she was doing her whole ultimal monette thing. She was putting people on display. Yeah, she was winning champions and then when she started losing them, she was putting people on display. Like She's continued to show that she is one of the best women's.
Speaker 1: Wrestlers in the world.
Speaker 2: Where we go from here. I have a feeling that you know, she she's gonna talk her stuff, Willow's gonna come back, and then I have a feeling it will probably be a triple or something for the women's title.
Speaker 1: You think going.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I don't see Mercedes versus Tecla in a heel versus heel type deal. And also don't see Mercedes going full baby face.
Speaker 1: And we all know technics point though, right like, because she's been doing so good.
Speaker 3: So you don't think it would be just Willow and Mercedes one on one in the that would be a heel face, just normal singles.
Speaker 2: No, I think that they would bring her back to be that that third option within there to kind of break things up. So you'll have Mercedes in kind of an in between role. You'll have the peer baby face, and you'll have the peer heel.
Speaker 1: Imagine if it's like Resume in two thousand, where the world titles of triple, the Internationals, a triple, the Women's Tripball had all these multi person matches in every corner. I think like, obviously one of the it's gonna be a triple, right, and maybe they won't do that for them all. And that's the case where you could do situation where will gets back in the same thing. It's a draw a tech law, which I would love it if they're like, hey, women, you get to go an hour. I don't think they'd have Tecla do that, and Willow I don't think so, especially coming back from injury, but maybe it's like a double pin whatever, so you could do that. I do think they are doing Willow and Mercedes will Mercedes, like I don't know, I shouldn't WinCE because I got history and they got good matches. It just feels a lot like MGF and Osprey. It's like we're just like, have done this like a little bit too recently. And it maybe be different too if Willow had a longer run. If it is just she beats Tecla at Redemption and then a month later it's versus Sasha or fuck Mercedes, I don't know, like and at least so I'll say one thing about that match. The winner could go either way. That winner is predictable if it's just Willow and Mercedes, because it's like, hey, Willow just won it, She's never won the world title. She's gonna really drop it a month later, or do you have Sasha doing that right? And either way, the story is there because it's a tiebreaker as well. They both have one win over each other, or wait, no they have no it's actually no, I guess it's two for Willow because Willow won that first one back in New Japan when Mercedes was supposed to win but she broke her foot and they did the whole like power bomb and pin me right now, like we gotta go home, like you get this, you get this inaugural title. So yeah, that bad. I shouldn't say that, because you know what, I guarantee you. I could be like, I don't know how excy I am, but Willow and Mercedes could go and put in a four point five or on all in steal the show, right, They could easily. So I just need to see all these again, see how they play on some of these stories. Even Tecla and saw the Techla and Mercedes even if it was heel versuel which I ont think would be. Something about those two characters really intrigues me already, like the chirping there to get the press conferences. I don't know, because like there's like there's they're both like heels, but Austin Mercedes is very stuck, like I'm better than you. I got the suits, I got the big entrances, I got the dance, I get out here where Tech was just like this, like fireasty, like drunken, like just like Warrior that's gonna come in and not afraid your cheat, though not afraid to take her cuts like both of them though so and I wouldn't mind. Like again, I never I remember that was the reason in wrestling in twenty three, that was the rumor they were supposed to do edge versus Randy, and like last minut, Vince got cold feet because they didn't want to do heel versus heel, so he just threw them in money in the bank. But like there is a way to make heel versus heel work. It's tough, but like you can make it work. So I think it is gonna be. I think what that sup was this, I think it will be Willow and Mercedes, but I think it they they do risk a lot of stories being similar with this in the world title, so I don't know. I'm down either way. The good thing is the collection with those ladies, they'll be I'm not worried about the all on match quality. I think it's gonna be good no matter what. I think. I'm the same way with tech l as I am with MGF, though it feels very much like Edge and O seven where Tech is gonna have this long run and then I guess she just loses the title and doesn't like get to have the all in show, you know, Like it's that for me is always when you have that person that puts in a bunch of work for the whole year, and then same with w that always bugging me with okay, Well, then brockets a tele for Mania or Goldberg gets the tele for Mania. I never liked that. It's like, I guess you can reward them. But it's just like with Tecla. She's been putting a lot of work and I think she's won a lot of people over. I would hate for her to lose the title and then where is she, Oh, she's on the buy in, and I've said that before. It's just like with w W when EO wasn't on WrestleMania and Tiffany was in WrestleMania. That does things where it makes me invest less than your stars because why should I invest them if you're not gonna invest in them? Right, So, I don't know. Maybe they just have techlog just fucking squashed. She'd a fucking all in and win that. Or I'm hoping there is at least a Gaulton as well too, because I guess you could get Teckle there. So yeah, yeah, I don't know, and then yeah, I don't know if there's anything else. Jay White's back. That's good. It's interesting the reception on Jay White. I feel like people just love her hating this guy now, which is like a weird dynamic.
Speaker 2: I feel like something that I popped for his return. When when I when I heard the Switchbloy sounds, say switchboy sounds because that does not sound like a switch Boy. But when I when I heard that little shop come through, I was like, I popped for it. I was happy to see him. You know, over four hundred days since he's been around. You know, we had that thing that was put up on social media while you go like who's going to be returning between him, Britt Baker, Keith Lee and everything else, Like yeah, like I could see Jay White being one of the first ones to come back out of that group, and here we go, and I'm happy to see him. I am here miss on the Bank Bang Gang as a whole, like that fuck man, they I they I Jews Robinson kind of annoys me. I don't really have a good feel on Ace Austin, Like I've watched him for years, but I've still never been like, oh, I'm I'm looking forward to an Austin match. And then you've got the Guns who you know, they serve their purpose. So I'm not huge on the Bang Bang Gang, but I think that they could do some fun stuff, especially with j White being back.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, it's funny with the Stales. The Bang Bang Gang reminds me of like Kenny with like the Bucks and the Elite, where when Tik doesn't know what to do, it's like, I'll just get him back there and now like have them be alone. And I actively think the Banggang the Bang Bang Gangs a stupid name, and I hate I hate that their whole thing is I was fine with the elite, and I know people are gonna say, oh, I'm biased, and I love the elite and the bullcalle back in the day, But like when they were doing the whole two suite in the Suckets, there's like a kind of like parody to it, the whole like we got two words for you guns up. It doesn't feel like parody. It just feels like it's a full stealing thing. But at the same timeh and a bunch of w fans I lived at the whole era of the all the elites just like a lesser DX. They just steal from them. So okay, that's fine. Maybe I'm maybe I'm biased there, but I just feel like they I feel they work better if they're a heel faction in the Bang Bang Gang, there's nothing about the that screams babyface. A lot of them just screamed, especially the guns screaming like douchey, and it's just like there's nothing about them that I want. So if White was a heel, which I think he's way better at. Luckily he did a good promo that was fine. I think at one point he was one of the best heels in wrestling. I've always said this, this is a great match. He was having camera with somebody, but he like pushed. He accidentally threw a wrestler into Jr. And he got knocked down. Josh Burnette was doing commentary and Josh Yeah, and the crowd was it felt like Jay White was gonna be murdered by the crowd. Jo It was like this guy. And then after that he was saying shit about JR. Like there was a year camera what year? That year he was the heel of the year in wrestling. There's times where he can heat up him as a babyface and I don't like these pantsies wrestling either. It does not work. So I hope he's just right now he's a babyface because he.
Speaker 4: Was jus he threw yeah.
Speaker 2: It was at.
Speaker 1: One yeah, twenty two, like he was on his way, and not too long after that is when he won the New Japan like the IGWP Championship, Like he was great. And I think that right now he should be a bayface because he came back. If people want to cheer him, you rock with that while you can. My hope is in the future we get an episode where him and the Bangang whatever, him and his slackies. They beat the shit as some babyface, right, even if it's Osprey because he took a shot Osprey, I would love that. Now the worries. Then it's the fucking Bang Bangang and versus the deaf Riders, which could very much happen. But j White, to me, works better as a heel, and I think as a babyface, the whole group kind of leeches off his aura. I think they're all like, they don't bring anything to him. It is the movie where you've got an a class actor and then the rest are all goon type of actors. It don't me wrong. I like Juice Robinson. He can be like a good wrestler. He sorry, he is a good wrestler. But there's just something with this group as a bay face that doesn't work. So with Jay White as me as being a supporter. To me, it's one strike, two strike, three strikes you're out. The first run which led to the MGF title match, which was caused law aw that strike one, and then after a lot of other stuff, the Billy gunn Run doing the Banggangang everything and stuff, that strike two. This is the third time. This is TK you gotta get it right this time, because then I feel like JA White's never gonna be a like a main guy and I don't even know if he can. To be honest, you were like in AW, I don't know if he can. And there's gonna be that time where KA when he signed with AW versus WWE, which granted at the time, ww was like on a freeing hiring free so they didn't really go after him. Still he could have waited and seen. I don't know, but I hope TK can get it right with him because I think J White is talented, but it's like what we talked about Shamus, I don't think he's got to show that full talent. In AW, he's felt like very just kind of reduced unless he's just a guy. Now it's just like can't I just want to get my paycheck and I'll do whatever, which here all the time with the rest is right. Sometimes I check out, they go just pay me, book me. I'll do whatever. And if that's the case, that would make me very sad because I think J White can be a talent. But we'll see in the coming months. It's like, is he gonna a rise to be a top guy or is he just gonna be like wrestling for the Trio's title and the TNT like that type of stuff, And I could see it going either way unfortunately, So yeah, I don't know. Oh and last question, I want to ask you guys, who's moks working at all in? I've been to circle back to that, but who is he working? Because it looks like Omega's off the table now we kind of joked about that. What's happening. Is he just in the goal? I don't think he's in the goalon either. I think he's gonna want a one on one all in match.
Speaker 4: Yeah, since he has the continental title.
Speaker 1: It's almost like if the night was still a babyface, we had a fucking perfect match, but no, we can't do that well.
Speaker 2: And it also depends how is Mox working. Is Mox's working healer babyface? What what is he going into this as? Because it varies weak to weak.
Speaker 1: He'll work heal for the match and then he'll come back as a baby face to sell y r ospring. It's fine, and now our one forgot my thing before you guys roaring out. I guess you could throw him in the multi man gallent. I don't think you should do that.
Speaker 4: I guess it's we're going Derby again, not not.
Speaker 1: Derby, which is I feel like, I guess maybe they'll try and wait for that. I I guess for me, it's the Hangman of it all. What is Swerve doing? Because I've seen people pitch that that's it could be Swerve and hang Man. They somehow heat that back up and we do the tiebreaker, right.
Speaker 3: I saw someone fucking like it was like an all in fantasy card that like people are making fun of because one of the matches was randomly Swerve and Hangman versus the MotorCity machine Guns. But then all the other tag teams were in the ladder match, but they mostly machine guns were Swerve and Hangman.
Speaker 1: Then all in that is a fucking that's a while, Like even then you get Swerve of Hangman, but like the guns, like why why that pairing? But my old thing is with hay Man. I do think that Ham and Swerve is the tiebreaker all and heat it up. That would be great, give it a big stage, a great show too, that could happen. I don't know what they're gonna do. I don't definitely can't do Hangman and Moxley. Again, let's not go down that route. If Hayman's doing something else for all in even if he's just like even if he's in the galllet and like wins and like gives it to someone else, or maybe he's chooses a different title, right, like maybe they does that.
Speaker 3: For someone else, wins in and gives it to him, like Christian Cage and Lucisaurus.
Speaker 1: Right, there's there's a way to skirt and cashes on Kenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but i.
Speaker 3: Osprey wins, they're celebrating, they do the turn on him, and then he just catches in.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine here's the trifecta ultra heel. Hangman breaks his word challenges for the title. He cashed it on Osprey and he joins the death writers. He is Hogan level heel. But no, I don't like so take out Hayman is my preferences hang Man, Swerve. I actually think Swerve and Mocksley you could do something there. I feel like they had that terror that match that s bubs that brings up all the time.
Speaker 3: That that's another one to put on the list. Yeah, and Edge versus Mox as well.
Speaker 1: Versus mox Yeah, that's I know, I takes off. I can't relive that one, s bub I can't. I got myself hyped for that one for years.
Speaker 3: That was not even as bad as the like the Swerve one. It's just the one people make more fun of because it was the main event. I mean the Swerve one was too.
Speaker 1: But yes, but why pitching Moxley and Swerve is a redemption for that match is once we're forget the win and just they could have a better type of match. So my pitch is Swerve right now. If it's not Swerve and Hayman, I really have no fucking clue who Mocks is working. Do you guys have anybody any.
Speaker 2: Furies or I mean, they could do this whole you know, dogs and death Riders jumping everything to build up to him versus Jay White. If they decide not.
Speaker 1: To go that far for them to bump into each other, and that wouldn't actually be a bad that would be a great spot for j White. I don't know if Jay White wants to work with the Moxie like you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know, just back, are you ready to bleed and die on the mat?
Speaker 3: The death Riders and the Dogs versus the conglomeration and Bang Bang Gang anarchy in the arena match.
Speaker 1: I could see something because didn't they do that one year Moxy at all in right he worked.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, he did the same in Stampede.
Speaker 3: No, that was like no, that was like that was like the first all in yeah, because that was like, yeah, it was like the best friends, not the conglomeration yet plus Eddie Kingston and the Lucheraus against the BCC.
Speaker 1: I don't think spos is wrong, but that I guess for me, it's just like it just feels like Moxley's in this mode where he has to have these singles matches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that could be true.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking of like, no, I don't think because I don't have any specific like singles.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to think through the roster.
Speaker 3: Of like because all the other people like it'd be like cool matches, but it just feels very random, like not for an all in. Like if I said like Brodie King or something like that.
Speaker 1: When I was like draw like I would love that, but do I think.
Speaker 4: And feels like and feels like a gauntlet sot. Yeah, even like a gallet.
Speaker 2: Would be gauntlet or he's gonna be doing some more stuff with the don Kallis family. He's gonna be in the vortex for a while.
Speaker 1: I gonna say, did you have in the same stampede aspas, did you have the don Kallis family in there? You could add them into somehow and have like a five you know at that point if there's no if there's a five way, if it's Riders, Dogs, Bang Ban Gang, the Conglomeration and the DCF, I'm actually hyped. That's like what that's like. That's like twenty five people in a statement. I would be so down just.
Speaker 4: To see breaking up the pins and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes it's like a two hour match, but yeah, it's gonna be interesting what happens there with Moxley's just like you never really feels like it just depends on like what he wakes up, how how does he feeling that day? Does he want to play game or like like rein over everybody. So, yeah, we'll see what happens there. There's lots of stuff. Yeah, it's it's exciting to be on the bills of Summer Slammon this because there's lots of fun, big stuff happening. So and else when you talk about before we end this episode.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of the random big news. Not really I think I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So, like I said, we will be back. I like I said, I don't know if there be another Gimmick episode in July, because I think we're gonna do the two for because that August first show we have to review some seven Night one and Redemption, so then that could be a big thing because Redemption, of course is actually is it the twenty six right?
Speaker 4: Let me look it up.
Speaker 1: It is twenty six. Yeah, Like I just I can't wait for football season before you puts these shows on Saturday because it just works better for our show because we could easy on another Summer Stimes prediction and then review that. But that's what I think we'll do is probably in the next two weeks. We're probably gonna do it my GM if that works out, and then the next Gimmicks will be on August first, when we review some of some Night one and Redemption and then also some of Some Night two, and then we'll kind of go from there, so we'll figure out so look up for those, yeah, and then we'll be back around that time. GM mode. We'll be playing where are we at weeks twenty six? To was that forty now or thirty five? Because we do the ten weeks now.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, so I guess up to thirty five?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, we do that, so yeah to me on Charted Territory, first time ever. We've never played through. We've always ended at twenty five, so now we're going longer.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 1: That's the episode. Thank you Jimma has always for joining me. Should be interesting when we get higher up. If you guys go on and continue fall, we talk all time. The discord is down below. You can join us there in the wrestling Discord. Slowly try to build up, get more people, and it's always a good time. Lots of memes, lots of good times, and we'll be back in for some Slam and Redemption and it won't be boring by