Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis.
Speaker 2: Strange encounters of frogs.
Speaker 1: And lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims, Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufones breaking laws.
Speaker 2: Of physics, Pictures of aliens carving the high rogue glyphics. This is the bizarre world that we live in.
Speaker 1: So sit back, relax, laugh and listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 3: This is Tom Thompson Castenos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody. The curtains are open, we're checking tickets out the door.
Speaker 2: It's about to get strange.
Speaker 4: Everybody, Welcome, everybody, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: All right, So there was uh oh yeah, yeah, you forgot two nuns. They're on bicycles. They're heading back to the convent and they actually take the wrong way down a cobblestone road. One nun looks at the other nun She's like, I've never came this way before, and the other nun looks back there and she's like, it's probably the cobblestones.
Speaker 2: This is so stupid.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it was the greatest idea, but I took a gram of mushrooms like two hours ago and it's hit it hit it hit me like fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 4: So we're doing this live too.
Speaker 2: We'll do it live.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll do it live. We got the other quick one too. Why sure girls masturbate with these two fingers?
Speaker 4: And why because uh and this is.
Speaker 2: What is that one?
Speaker 6: I think is that from I think it's from the Predator or some ship. And we're like all Sortsnagger's buddies like dying. He's like, b b fucking freaking out. I try to find fun ones.
Speaker 2: So there are a lot of characters named Billy and movies, a lot of sorry too many characters getting cut them down, just kidding me.
Speaker 6: Welcome everybody to the show. Like I said, we're going live for this one. Sometimes we'll be doing that for YouTube to kind of see if we can get people involved more in the conversations.
Speaker 2: We're doing.
Speaker 6: This is something like light and fun before we start getting into some really dark, disturbing true crime and and then eventually harp is coming in very like in depth conspiracy.
Speaker 5: How the fuck has it taking us over two years to get into hurt because I have to ask for that, like probably about three years.
Speaker 6: I got a do all my like extensive research, which the AI said I do, so I gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we should just ask chat CPT with.
Speaker 5: Our episode and just read them all. Yeah, it's crazy, so cool though, it's cool to use you used at all?
Speaker 6: No, I don't fucking The only thing I've used is AI art a bit so to bring in this episode for the video. This is just like a couple of things I was like ghostly animals and it kind of created some of these fucking weird images.
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 5: It's like, uh, just this is just pressed people after their animals pass and they're just like, I think I still see them.
Speaker 2: One of those.
Speaker 4: We'll get into it. We'll get into it.
Speaker 6: So we're talking about ghostly animal hauntings and encounters. Billy loves animals, you know, he does Big Dog. He's a big fan of dogs. I like kiddies and dogs.
Speaker 4: My dog is is a beast of its own, fucking psychopath.
Speaker 2: It's a fucking slippery slope.
Speaker 4: I'm always fucking dancing on that said, Chelsea, slippery mushrooms, before you do this, I like it. I gotta stop doing it live on the show.
Speaker 6: It's not probably the greatest idea, but sometimes I don't know really how it's gonna affect me in that moment, and then it's an hour passes, I'm like, ah, I did nothing, and then.
Speaker 2: It hits you. You know, it is not what mushrooms do. Though. How long have you been taking them? Should you know that by now? Yeah? I know, years straight?
Speaker 6: Almost Most hauntings seem to involve humans, But what about pets that have passed on? Is it possible that animals can return as ghosts to help or haunt owners?
Speaker 2: You didn't feed me? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, fucking you find like mysterious cat puke all around the fucking house. Uh, But stories of pent pets hauntings are widespread, in some cases the.
Speaker 4: Stuff of legend. Perhaps it is.
Speaker 6: A unique bond that animals have with their humans that make this type of supernatural encounter possible.
Speaker 4: We're getting into We're getting spooky on this episode.
Speaker 6: We're gonna talk about ghostly animal encounters and technically hauntings. It's been a while since we've dived and tipped our toe into the paranormal. So fucking mix it up a bit before we get in some disgusting true crime.
Speaker 2: It's not recent, it's not too recent, ones years ago.
Speaker 6: I'm according Tomorrow Morning, the Toy Box Killer with Aaron. That shit's fucking wild, dude. He put a they're putting chicks and like put the kidnapped people and put them in this like saw looking dungeon room where they're naked and they're gaped open and stuff like that, and he would be like, I did. I recorded some of the audio from the actual transcripts because he would be like, hey, bitch, welcome and like and then he would be like you're in a precarious position, aren't you, And would like give like play them tapes before.
Speaker 5: And was like what the other women that were getting abused.
Speaker 6: He would play a tape essentially saying what they're gonna get into and that they have to it just there's.
Speaker 4: No way out that you have to accept it. What's gonna happen. It's fucking wild. It's almost worse than I.
Speaker 6: Know you would have enjoyed it. But Aaron loves this guy. It's like he spent his whole life researching.
Speaker 2: That's that's fair anyways.
Speaker 4: Carry so let's get into all these gonna be fun little you know, Brent harken back to the time of Strange Brew when we first started the show, when we would talk about urban legends and do little little stories of each thing. That's kind of what we're doing on uh on this episode. I'm pretty excited. It's it's fun. Have you ever been haunted by a pet or animal like you at all?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I get haunted by my current one. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I've I don't even know if I've heard of anybody like my pet goldfish. Yeah he's here. Yeah, it's like, what the fuck is that I've heard?
Speaker 5: I wonder if there's conventions like that. It's everybody that's had like a dead animal. They all show up to like a meeting, but it's all like, it's all people with traumatized pests. And there's that one fucking weird lady that she's like, mock goldfish, won't leave me alone. That's funny even there, even them, they're like, fuck you bitch.
Speaker 6: Crazy cat lady can't even hear what anybody is saying to her because she has like one hundred meowing dead cats in her ear, like you didn't feed me properly, and it's just like I couldn't keep trying.
Speaker 2: I was on a hygienic I wouldn't say now people see that.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why I went into one.
Speaker 5: House probably about a year ago where yeah, like it was it had like eight and.
Speaker 2: I'm like eight cats.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of fucking cat this house when Chelsea's dad like renovated it. Yeah, a crazy cat lady used to live in this house. And there is out back probably hundreds of dead kind hundreds but like like.
Speaker 4: Hundreds, ten actions of weird animals as weird as it is talking about this. Uh, probably like five six cats that were dead. And there was raccoon. There was a raccoon dead inside the walls, like wild shit.
Speaker 6: When it's not her fault, I know, but like there was she was a crazy cat lady.
Speaker 4: There was like dead cats and ship and I'm like he we.
Speaker 2: Pull back the couch and you're like, oh, there he is fucking stupid.
Speaker 6: Chris Knight tells this strange tale while filming a ghost episode of the Brady Bunch it's weird. Ghost I guess I never watched The Brady Bunch, did you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Very too white? You know, it's like there's too much white stuff going on nowadays. She can't be proud to be white, you know, all the hatred needs white people hate all whites. It's okay. You can hate yourself when you're look in the mirror. Just tell yourself, like, just wish that you were another color.
Speaker 2: That's how you stare too stupid.
Speaker 6: The guys was staying at a creepy bed and breakfast and stayed up late telling ghost stories, finally hitting the sack. According to night he played Peter Brady, he woke up in the middle of the night to find two hunting dogs sitting at the foot of his bed staring at him.
Speaker 5: Okay, so this is already like, Okay, it's weird enough. Having a bunch of grown ass men tell ghost stories around a campfire. That's already odd enough to me. That's fucking terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know he's a good boy. Though he's a good boy.
Speaker 6: Probably it does remind me of that, like there's always that, you know, pet cemetery is a good one to kind of bring up, like the.
Speaker 2: Whole that's fucking horrible.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking The original is pretty good and the remake was decent. You watched both, Yeah, remakes great.
Speaker 2: I watched like ten minutes of one. I'm like kind of like this anymore.
Speaker 6: Don't go the pet cemetery next door. It's like, why are you, like, why are you baring all these fucking animals? You're making a special placeroom.
Speaker 4: I feel like eventually me and Aaron will cover it on fucking first class Horror.
Speaker 2: But did it make your creamate animals?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: What happens to dead animals? Now up to the vet man. The vet has to take care of them, so they're all creamated.
Speaker 6: They use them for stem cells and then they could like ride around Lamborghinis and ship's kidding, let's playing parenthood.
Speaker 4: I can say what a lot?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: Which is so he saw these two dogs sitting that's fucking frightening.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: I would not want to wake up and see like some sort of vicious animal because in your head, if you woke up and you saw that, you would think it was real, because that's how your mind would Your mind would go that way, right. It's like when Joe Rogan talks about the fucking wildcat or whatever that ate his dog wild it's crazy, and he's like, I just He's like, I just sit there and fucking let it do its thing. And it's just like because if he did some he's out in the woods in South Dakota or something like that.
Speaker 2: Fucking animals.
Speaker 6: So the next day, oh so, so he saw a little girl gazing at him from the doorway, which is also weird. Neither the dogs nor the girl made a sound. The next day, when Night related his strange encounter, the B and B owner Bed and Breakfast took him to a fireplace where two hunting dogs were depicted on a metal fire guard of the old house's fireplace. They were the same dogs that Peter saw. No one knows if the No one knows if the decorations were inspired by the two real dogs who once lived in the house. But the mysterious experience left the young actor shakin that's dude, shook, shook, fucking shook.
Speaker 4: Bro so scary.
Speaker 5: It's just like a campfire storytelling level scaries.
Speaker 4: Supposed to be. We should have had some cre The black dog that hangs around Castle Crag in Connecticut, so a lot of like and that is me and Jan talked about the idea of witches familiars, right essentially that witches always have some sort of animal.
Speaker 2: That Isn't it always a black cat.
Speaker 6: It's it can be a black cat. A toad is a big one because you're thinking about whiches a black dog.
Speaker 2: Because I've never seen anything with the witch, and.
Speaker 6: I'm going to for everybody, I'm gonna make a shirt, a meme or something of me going essentially because I know I say that a lot. I'm just trying to try to. It's not my brain works and like break it down. This is kind of what it means. Uh, but it's just it's I was gonna say it again. It's where like the witch needs, like does this packed with an animal so that they can do her bidding for her, So like toads can do it.
Speaker 4: Dogs. I don't know how the toad really does her bidding.
Speaker 6: Just fucking hops it. He's supposed to. He was supposed to listen to secrets. So if you're like chilling and like go go to this mayor's house and and then the toad would sit there in the window and would listen.
Speaker 4: So that's always a trope.
Speaker 2: If you've seen The Witch after it listened, did Harry Potter and ship like that? How would like? How does it it just sits the window?
Speaker 5: No, I know, but then it comes back? How does the.
Speaker 4: It's like telekinesis.
Speaker 8: Uh, that's my best guess.
Speaker 2: She didn't even say no fucking.
Speaker 6: She sticks the tongue directly, like yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like a recording. He goes open his mouth and it's just like a projected recording. So this black dog that hurts around his castle crag? Castle crag? What a nice name for a castle? You think it's like, you know there's castles, like you know, I don't know what castles her name, but like Voldemort, I know that's Harry Potter, but like some sort of scary ominous name.
Speaker 4: Castle Crag sounds fucking stupid. Uh, it's supposed to.
Speaker 6: Where it has terrorized hikers and castle visitors for decades. Described as a short haired spaniel, like the black dog makes no sound. I don't know what the fun that means. Even when it seems to be howling or barking, you can see it's like it's howling or there's no.
Speaker 2: Sound because it's not real. Yeah, that's probably true. What's this?
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 2: Okay? What she's thinking is earlier.
Speaker 4: So the spectral pooch comes.
Speaker 2: On the spectrum. Pooch spectral.
Speaker 4: Remember spectrophilia fucking ghosts?
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, I remember that. So is this something this dog?
Speaker 4: No, no, it's actual means like ghostly figure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pooch comes around, comes with its own folklore. If a man shall meet the black dog once, it shall be for joy.
Speaker 4: If it is twice, it shall be for sorrow. And third time he shall die.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I mean dying dying dogs.
Speaker 4: I'm dying here, manu.
Speaker 2: My favorite vie ever.
Speaker 6: Numerous people blame the animal for passings of those who saw the dog three times. Entails of such ends the ends back in the eighteen hundred.
Speaker 2: So if you see the dog three times, you die?
Speaker 6: Yes, so suppose to me. If you see the dog once, that's it. It's a joyous occasion. Maybe you have some good luck.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Twice it's it says you should all be sad.
Speaker 2: I feel like it should have went the other way.
Speaker 5: You see it once, all that's sad, and then pipes you up a little bit. And then you feel like you're riding that high and it's now you're dead. Why would you make someone sad before they die?
Speaker 4: Yeah, scary because like it's once it's like a good omen I guess, but then twice you might have somebody die close to you, and then three times you die yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is like their.
Speaker 6: Story's been told about this dog since the eighteen hundreds and then it kind of died down watch. A lot of folklore is maybe just like tales that yeah is does it worn off certain things? A lot of times these fables come from is like a learning lesson of kind of what not to do?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: Do you have any Do you have any fables? Billy?
Speaker 2: No, they don't. No, I don't have I don't have a dead dog ghost stories?
Speaker 6: No, a fable like like a story about a lesson that all people should know.
Speaker 2: Oh tuk out the top of my head. No, disappointed. I didn't feel like I didn't know it was getting put on the spot. I know you could probably make one up. I know you could. Uh.
Speaker 6: So this is in earth Castle, earth Castle, I guess it's air with at the end. Earth Castle dates back to centuries, dates back centuries and has an even older graveyard just outside. As if it wasn't enough, the place is packed full of ghosts. One of the most famous is a dog that will nip pet your ankles, just like Charlie. Fuck, my dog is wild and if you give him a treat or something like that, and he gets so protective over it, if you try to fuck.
Speaker 4: With him, he like walk past trying to deal with.
Speaker 6: I feel like that I was given Charlie as a way to, I don't know, have patience or get me ready for having kids or something, because, like I said, if if any dog has autism, he does.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't doubt it is an autistic.
Speaker 4: Artistic people bite people, right, That's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'm just it's like, Wow, heard.
Speaker 4: A wide spectrum. I think Billy is on it probably, Uh so this one is weird.
Speaker 6: So this dog will fucking nip it at your ankles, and uh if you're not watching out for him. So he's supposed to have like like lookout for this dog, and then if you don't, he's like gets it, gets the fucking bite your ankle for some fucking reason.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a kidty, Do I have any more ghostly dog.
Speaker 6: There's a there's a lot of fun animals coming.
Speaker 4: They just like brushed against you.
Speaker 2: You know, ever so just annoyingly. You're suddenly itchy. You like that? What am I looking at? Oh? I didn't even notice that. Tell the story. Look for the peanut butter. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's under the table.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 6: Uh So maybe little Rex belong to one of the children who burned to death with their nanny in the eighteen hundreds, or.
Speaker 4: Could have been the groundskeeper's little helper.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows.
Speaker 4: So that's like, it's just a ghost dog at this castle.
Speaker 6: And to me, I don't know. I'll like, I'll give my theories. I'm sure things could lurk around beyond death animals, you know, because been animals. The whole idea of people stuck in purgatory or sitting in this existence like is because they have unfinished business or they might not know and then they've died from other.
Speaker 2: People, I've shot it in my body a couple of times.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, uh, I've heard this before.
Speaker 6: Any of this stuff and researching and reading and like tons of books about the paranormal and psychics and psychic abilities and all that stuff. And showed the Patreon we do the show for freeze, that's the best way to support us. Me and Billy's episode on Paranormal Powers is on there, and that was one hilarious Her body kind of landed back in her body. She saw one of her husbands talking or like looking around a room and trying to talk to people, and he was dead and didn't.
Speaker 10: Realize should be saying this, damn, But like, I think the experience is like that she saw this essentially someone that was very close to her right.
Speaker 4: Like in a weird astral world, and he was trying to talk.
Speaker 6: To people and he didn't know why they weren't speaking to him, and he was like he was dead. And and I do believe that it's possible that if you have a someone gets hit on the side of the road very quickly sharp death, instant death, and you don't realize you're gonna die. You might just be stuck in this realm until you realize that you are dead. And there's like these crazy stories about like people walking around the astral world where it looked like this, but it's a lot darker, almost like they did a good job and insidious of showing that like darker round, which people have talked about for decades centuries, maybe with old fables and folklore.
Speaker 4: But it's like a creepy thing because.
Speaker 6: There I do believe that some people can get stuck here and not know that they're even dead, and then they're walking around and confused and they almost need some sort of higher guidance to like get them out of that wild ship. You don't have to believe me, but when I inevitably kill you and bury my backyard.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 5: You will me away from the cats.
Speaker 6: Billy gets buried and then all these fucking cats started surrounding him in the grave.
Speaker 4: There was a no I had I don't know if I uh.
Speaker 6: No, I had one. I had one for you. I didn't put it on. It was like Charlie she being like I can never die or something like that, because he is Immortal's my mortal baby, only the greats.
Speaker 5: So the ghost, Yeah, she's still alive, do you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah he's in Cuba. Yeah, tu pocket.
Speaker 4: He's fucking missing half his face though, Well, I that's coming. I've been like kind of waiting to that also has.
Speaker 2: No we didn't well I didn't. I was pissed you did it without.
Speaker 4: Wait, didn't I tell you means to be on its fucking long though, because I got balls deep into research on the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 2: It's three inches deep research.
Speaker 4: Balls in there too. It's called two Dogs in a Bathtub.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. Two CD.
Speaker 4: I like that was Uh so this is wild. This is about a ghost bear. I don't know if I have any ghost bear images because.
Speaker 6: I was like pulling ship together when I was But this is fun about a ghost bear. Have you ever heard about a ghost bear? Have you seen Cocaine? I told you about Cocaine.
Speaker 4: Bear, So fucking fun, such a fun movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ghost bears?
Speaker 5: No, that was it was funny that I haven't Actually.
Speaker 2: The fun's happening here.
Speaker 5: This sounds like a bad episode of Adventure Time.
Speaker 4: I know I did.
Speaker 6: When I was looking up ghost animals, there weird fucking image showed up where these dog people that are not quite dog and not quen people are.
Speaker 5: Just that one scene from The Simpsons that guy got fired over.
Speaker 2: Fucking wild is having to make my own show.
Speaker 5: What that's coming up? Stop clicking things that I'm curious about.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't have any ghost bear images, so just imagine it. Everybody imagine that haunt the Martin Tower at the Tower of London, which I if if people really want us to dive into it. I do have an episode about the whole hauntings around the London Tower, which could be a Patreon maybe not where the Crown Jewels were once held.
Speaker 2: One night in eighteen sixteen.
Speaker 6: A guard on duty saw a huge bear and lunged at it with this fucking bayonet, which.
Speaker 2: Is, fuck, did you lunge at a bear? You moron? So stupid?
Speaker 6: Any bear like they say, well, they say brown, get down, black attack fucking white, good night.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, polar Bear comes over. Yeah that's fair. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like I was very really bad school shooting joke.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do that right now. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't really think there's anything at this point that like we haven't said we're already censored or I mean we're already like we have to be shadow band.
Speaker 2: I'm like, literally, there's no.
Speaker 6: Seems it seems like it's sometimes on YouTube and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: There's no way they would ever publicize off the ship that I have said personally, let alone what you say, you gotta do it?
Speaker 6: If you do a joke in out of context, Like I'm like Tim fucking Pool's podcast is still on YouTube. They think about wild Ship saying like Russell Brand, but he always.
Speaker 5: Take a context and I basically just say autism people are stupid.
Speaker 6: That's my whole thing is take nothing seriously. Anything you hear today or any other time.
Speaker 2: I hate that I said that. That's gonna get cut out.
Speaker 6: Take nothing seriously because if this comes back on me later on, nothing was serious. I didn't mean anything I said my escape, So I don't understand, like why this guy thought he could take on a bear with a baton or a bayonet.
Speaker 4: Not a baton, that'd be even worse. But let's stab I'd be done. Yeah, if the bear is a bonet, I feel I can like maul you in seconds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's cool, like if I can, like if you, it's whoever gets the first jab, right.
Speaker 2: If that bear hits you, you're done. But if you get lucky, you get lucky.
Speaker 5: Enough to stab it in like the face the bears done. You just gotta hope to.
Speaker 4: God say that you could fucking fight a bear, billy.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm gonna win.
Speaker 5: I'm saying I can fight a bear. Maybe he was smart, maybe the bear wasn't looking. He thought he could get the good first jab and that bears not coming.
Speaker 6: Got it in the heart and then it probably collapse on you and the weight of fucking a six hundred fucking pound bear or on top of it. Still, I don't know why this guy was like, fucking whoa a bear in London? I don't think London has many bears, especially around castles, but you never know.
Speaker 5: Back in the day, castles are usually built in woods, though, aren't they.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And they have fucking moats and ship right just so all the invading enemies don't come in.
Speaker 5: So weird, somehow appeared I love moats too, It's like how deep are they really?
Speaker 2: I could be wrong.
Speaker 6: I was wrong about so I could be wrong about the bear, the fucking you know. I could be wrong. I could be wrong. And maybe London has tons of bears. I doubt it because all the English shot them and killed them all. But at the time London had its own uh oh weird, it had a zoo near it.
Speaker 2: It's probably a zoo bear.
Speaker 4: I moved to the London zoo, so essentially had I don't know what a mena is.
Speaker 2: Can you google this word? Oh? Hold on, I'm looking up how much bears are in London, England? How much? How many? How many?
Speaker 7: Sorry?
Speaker 4: How much your bears?
Speaker 2: How have you a bear?
Speaker 5: How many have grizzly bears? The brown bear was was once widespread across Britain, found in the wild form of southern England and southern Yeah, but I just like you know, freaky shop. However, by the end of the last Ice Age, populations have dwindled and they have become rare.
Speaker 6: Last Ice Age after we're going next. You fucking think it's global warming? No, when the last I say, google this fucking.
Speaker 4: Word for me. I've never seen that in my life.
Speaker 5: And a place where animals are kept and trained, especially for exhibition.
Speaker 2: So a zoo. It's a fucking zoo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Joe Exotics fucking backyard.
Speaker 2: Why can't they just say a zoo? Why do you gotta be fancy with it?
Speaker 4: You want to talk about Joe Exotic one days? Talk about yeah, but do you want to talk about it one day?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure? Why not?
Speaker 4: Hopefully he survives. Jail basket cal basket.
Speaker 6: If people enjoy if people want to hear our take on it and fucking shore, I'll do whatever, fucking whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, do you agree?
Speaker 2: Do you not agree?
Speaker 5: There was that guy that's I know, tapering off, but there's that guy that's uh that prank called Carol Baskins, and he basically went through all the lawyers and everything and made her think she was coming out of reality Jimmy Fallon for uh just or not Jimmy Fallon. Sorry, here is some whatever talk show, but about her way to train cats. And then she went over it and he asked her like one question about it and then just started grilling her.
Speaker 6: What I can say is I do think she murdered her husband and fucking buried him and let the cats eat him until he pops up.
Speaker 2: Who knows. But so.
Speaker 4: They supposed to be had this fucking these animals in these.
Speaker 6: Cages and then they moved it later to London Zoo and the Regens Regents Park in the nineteen or the eighteen thirties. He could have thought one of the Great bears being held at this men in Jerry had escaped.
Speaker 11: The zoo that they had in the castle. They had a fu it's a castle zoo. You've never seen the castle zoom. No, no, I haven't been there every weekend. They have Medieval Times at the same time. We're like fucking medieval times. It's just called times.
Speaker 4: Because it's back in the day before it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Jos and they'd be like, oh, welcome to the time. I told I was like, will you go with me? I'd love to go to medieval times.
Speaker 4: Do some fucking mushrooms.
Speaker 2: I don't know one of those since I wasn't great day, that'd be cool.
Speaker 4: I was like, super young, I got the stupid little wooden sword. Yeah, fun times.
Speaker 2: I would go.
Speaker 4: I would go back.
Speaker 2: What a dumb fucking thing.
Speaker 5: Teachers too, They gave a bunch of gave a bunch of fucking kids weapons, weapons to hurt each other with.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you have any idea, okay.
Speaker 6: Like that fucking you have to like for your night, and they give you that shitty like fucking yeah food foam. No, I'm saying the food that like one chicken leg. It's just like their food. It's supposed to replicate medieval times, but it was like weak as fuck. It's like and they and in the kitchen they're probably just like nothing but chicken legs, guys like killing chickens on the spot and who fucking knows.
Speaker 2: So weird.
Speaker 6: So the bayonet went through the bear and was plunged so deep into the wood of the door behind that it took two men to remove it. So he like went to stab this bear. The bear disappeared, no bear, no more.
Speaker 2: And then he they like.
Speaker 6: The bayonet was like stuck in the fucking door and like two men had to like heave it out.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 6: The apparition faded away after the guard attacked it. The guard fainted from shock and died two days later.
Speaker 5: He's probably having seizures seeing bears. Yeah, yeah, and nobody knew how to treat it.
Speaker 7: That's a wild.
Speaker 2: Story, weird one, because like that's what I wanted to do.
Speaker 6: I want to do this one, and this the whole thing of like that, you know, you don't hear a lot of people talk about.
Speaker 4: Ghostly animal encounters.
Speaker 6: Like there's so many physical like not physical but people seeing apparitions at certain spots. And that's why I was, like, you say this earlier when I was going off my rant about the astral world, is like it could be residual energy in some weird regard of like this animal hung out there for a long time and then it's like people still see its inprint in our time in some sort of way. Because, like I said, I don't think reality is as real as we think it is, and I think that it will eventually once you die and you realize all this stuff. But I from my experience outshrooms, do you want.
Speaker 2: To learn ghost bear?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 5: But like, go find yourself, take some more mushrooms. I'm sure you'll see one.
Speaker 4: I could fucking mushroom bear.
Speaker 6: It'll just be tripping bags, sitting with the woods, eating honey and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, probably I didn't know bears actually were like we need the poof so imagine like I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that's happened before. I like, mushrooms grow all over Canada, like psilocybin mushrooms.
Speaker 5: If you find what is good for them, what it isn't though.
Speaker 6: You know how uh back in the day when people started using magic mushrooms, they would watch monkeys eat them, and they didn't kill the monkeys, so they were like whoa, And they saw the monkeys tripping balls, so they're like, hmm, that sounds like a good.
Speaker 4: Or you have the whole stone ape theory.
Speaker 6: But like, I couldn't imagine, like Cocaine Bear was a fun movie, but do Mushroom Bear. Let's be like an hour and a half of a bear sitting in the fucking woods tripping fucking balls.
Speaker 2: Uh so, yeah, that he wouldn't That wouldn't make good for good content. No, he died.
Speaker 4: I heard they're gonna they want to like meth alligator or some ship next.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Wow, did Cocaine Bear is based off a real story?
Speaker 2: Is there a real story with her?
Speaker 4: The real story? That'd be so fucking fun.
Speaker 2: Is meth Alligator a real story? Maybe?
Speaker 4: I think it is?
Speaker 2: Fuck did the Alligator do?
Speaker 6: Shout this out for everybody listening watching. I will actually look into this episode on animals on drugs. It would be fun because I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure there's more than one story.
Speaker 6: Of like this would be a fun time. So this one's kind of fun. The Blue Ghost Dog legend is one of the oldest ghost stories in the United States, dating back to the seventeen.
Speaker 2: Hundred's oldest legend.
Speaker 6: As the story goes, he's standing in the seat, He's standing in the I don't know, fucking know.
Speaker 5: The apparition straight up to see. Yeah, I don't know why they did bloody floats. That's Jesus Dog.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 6: That's what I would love to, like, you know, one day, live off this show and be able to tour and do all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: If if, if Jesus Dog can come to our rest, if.
Speaker 4: You know, if we lived in a utopia where the government wasn't pinching every fucking penny from its citizens to send it overseas and a bunch of other ridiculous shit is if not, if I could travel around with you and whenever a couple of times a year and able to like go to these locations, like I'm gonna see if we can go to Lucan this year in the summer.
Speaker 6: I'll let you know, win and all the stuff. But I want to go to the Black Donali's.
Speaker 4: We can.
Speaker 6: I think you can stay in the fucking the farmhouse, so we can bring Wuiji board and some ghost detecting equipment and see if we can summon the ghosts of the Black Donalies and film it, and it would be a lot of fun. So I want to eventually start doing stuff like that. Now that we've done some of our We did that for that ghost doc or the paranormal documentary, So I think it would be fun down the road to start actually going. We get to the Arlington Hotel, which I supposedly haunted. I've stayed there, someone who fought fall shout it out, haunting Christa or something like that. Sorry if I butchered your fucking Instagram name. But she I saw that she went to Arlington. This is a small town near me and Billy where we kind of grew up hanging around.
Speaker 2: And there's an.
Speaker 4: Old, old ass hotel and they caught some shit.
Speaker 5: It's not that old that hotel was built in I think like eighteen fifty.
Speaker 2: That's not that one. Well, I mean like when you say old that, I'm thinking like seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's one hundred years before. Yeah, So I suppose this is a as a story goes, Charlie Thomas Simms, Charles Thomas Simms.
Speaker 6: It's weird because if you flip that, it's my name is Thomas Charles. It's a fucking weird strange circumstances. Charles Thomas Simms was attacked by a back of the after a night of drinking and bragging.
Speaker 4: About the amount.
Speaker 2: Of yeah you knew it.
Speaker 5: I knew it because he drinks and fucking brags he shut the never.
Speaker 2: Be like, yeah, fucking I have tons of gold back.
Speaker 4: At my fucking cabin.
Speaker 6: Do you want to murder me and then you can fucking or force me to tell you where it is?
Speaker 2: You know, that'd be fun. Wear a buddy behind the fireplace.
Speaker 6: Sam has fought to his last breath with his fateful dog, a blue tick hound, battling at his side boy.
Speaker 4: In the end, the robbers were too strong for him.
Speaker 6: Two fell out of rock along the road and perished, so he did, like fuck two guys up where they're like, I don't know, some sort of like you know in movies where it's like the kid falls and they smack its head and now the kid's dead and you're like, whoa, how that happened?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I'd like to think my dog would fight for me. I really don't think she would. I think she'd fight for other people.
Speaker 4: Charlie would. We had people put moving in the a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 6: Uh, switching out the washing machine and he's like uh, And I was like kind of skeptical, but because like usual washing when I was like, don't trust people.
Speaker 2: And these guys this moving company, like two co kids.
Speaker 6: Moving and Chelsea's like, uh, She's like, oh, I thought they were kind of nice. I was like, I can I can tell okay, these guys call the fucking side ship and uh I Charlie tried to bit the one the and he I fell back because he was a black gentleman and I'm liked the whole trope.
Speaker 2: It isn't like you guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I was like, yeah, he does this to everybody. Don't worry, it's not just because I trained him to attack black just I'm kidding everybody, calm down, man, guys should have a calm down.
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 5: But it's weird too because the only reason I don't think so, I don't think she'd ever. I actually just watched the video, uh a couple of weeks ago of like everybody was like practicing, like they they bring in fake robbers to come like attack the owners and see what the dogs do. Ninety percent of all the dogs. Everyone's like, oh yeah, my dog was fight that. They all ran away like pitbulls.
Speaker 2: Them like book this.
Speaker 5: Uh I think my dog wouldn't defend me because I think my dog knows him way stronger than it.
Speaker 2: But I think i'd defend like someone like even my girlfriend or someone like that. She felt like, okay, like I need to step.
Speaker 4: If you were truly threatened. I feel like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's it's weird to think about, you know, It's it's weirder. Always the small dogs. The small dogs will protect you, but those I don't guys are.
Speaker 4: He's like, bro, what are you fucking What are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: Honestly, someone can hoof you across the fucking.
Speaker 5: Actually that's not true. We're Alex and I were boxing in the kitchen. I remember that, and Chloe fucking started gutting on him. She was getting She's getting pissed because he's kicking my.
Speaker 2: Ass so fucking stupid.
Speaker 6: If in the in the days where we used to record the podcast at Billy's like frat house especially, that's what it felt like, and we get drunk and they would box. The one time I did and then Billy's like I was getting too aggressive.
Speaker 4: I was like wasted though, and he's like WHOA, Like we're like fucking going on and trying Haymakers and I'm like, I thought we were playing, but I would always like you and Alex go because I just maybe getting too drunk, don't know the fucking line, and they would go pretty good.
Speaker 6: I'll post some of the videos on the new instrument. You're wearing your fucking boxers. I'm like, bro, look at your fucking shorts. Man, man, if anyone remembers that ship, do you want me to post it? Or the one where like Alex, they were they're about to like box or whatever. And Alex pulled out his fucking.
Speaker 4: This dick out and I had like censor over it because I was like, how do you mean to catch it on a recording? I was like, whoa man, you just fucking get your ding dong hanging out.
Speaker 6: Alex on a couple of different I told him, if he ever gets his sass over here would be fun to have all three of us out again.
Speaker 2: To pick them up.
Speaker 4: I know I'd be the problem. I could fucking drink.
Speaker 2: Uh so weird.
Speaker 6: In the end, they Roberts were too strong. He did get two of them. They hit their head and there they perished. The thieves buried the gold when they returned for it. Uh, they would they just take it, so you're you're fucking you bury it. I don't know why you wouldn't just take it, but like I guess, at the time, people might this guy dies and they're like, white, he die and they got like some sort of we want to investigate or something back, then do some fucking guy and heroin, because all you're doing is like knocking on doors and hope someone saw something.
Speaker 5: And if they didn't, all right, I'd so be a fucking thief. In the seventeen hundreds, I swear to god, I feel like that's where my life would have went.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be hard to be a good person when.
Speaker 5: There's no concept Now, if you're smart enough, I feel like, honestly, Ted Bundy.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna kill people.
Speaker 4: Charismatic, somewhat smart, you know.
Speaker 6: Us and womens mysteriously, Jesus, I'm not. Yeah, Billy is not a serial killers, everyone knows. But in a past life. You don't tell me that he was a mass murderer in the eighteen hundreds or so the psychic told you that. Eh, yeah, defamation of character. Really sueing fucking Tom.
Speaker 2: Kat Uh, I know I'm suing a psychic for lying fuck.
Speaker 4: The head thief escaped but soon fell ill and perished, and when they went back.
Speaker 2: For the gold, it wasn't there.
Speaker 4: No, the large blue tick.
Speaker 2: Hound was alive, like it.
Speaker 4: Attacked them, and they couldn't even get the gold.
Speaker 5: Whatever the fucking tick hound is, I don't know what count fucking picture.
Speaker 6: So the dog like supposed to be attack them tick hound, which and then they couldn't get the gold anymore. And to this day people say the hound watches over his master's gold.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny, it's actually called a blue tick coon hound. Nice.
Speaker 4: That's where they took the bord coon out of it.
Speaker 2: I understand. It's uh, it's like a fucking beagle. Oh no, it's it looks like that. Oh weird.
Speaker 6: Oh it does look like a beagle though, remember we worked with that change David Ike's name.
Speaker 4: Wikipedia say he died sad.
Speaker 2: About it for a day. Maybe Joe.
Speaker 6: Joe was telling me a story about how like they literally had like an infestation of raccoons and when they're in the States, they're in like Detroit, and she's like, man, we have to get rid of those goddamn coons, and she's like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 6: We were in a fucking airport, don't fucking say that ship. And he's like, I hadnt, like, like I think they were either getting into the like they were coming like somewhere where there's a lot of people.
Speaker 4: And asked this, like I remember telling that story.
Speaker 6: He's like, you gotta be careful this some way you phrase things in public spaces because you fucking never know. So to this day, people think that, like the houndstill watches over the master's gold, which we don't know. I don't know if anyone's trying to dig it up or if they're gonna be plagued by.
Speaker 2: This dog iry to dig it up.
Speaker 6: A restaurant in bar takes its name from the Blue Dog. As we were showing little images fun stuff. Yeah nice, nice, Right, what's next?
Speaker 2: The story of yab Yaba?
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly, mister, which pet haunting testimonial On August thirtieth, twenty eleven. Yaba past eleven days before seventeenth birthday she and.
Speaker 5: Her owner Maureen seventeen days before what birthday?
Speaker 2: Seventeenth?
Speaker 4: Oh, this is seventy seventieth fucking longest living pardons. Fuck me, yeah, back when you used to feed them real Yeah, and Maureen were inseparable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were, Yes, because more Maureen was a fucking loser.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Maureen only had these two fingers and they weren't mine, bear mine like that come back.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But it was her rock and love of her life, aside from her son.
Speaker 2: Oh so she was married at one point.
Speaker 4: At one point her husband left her left.
Speaker 2: She is fucking nagging all the time, Goddamn Marie Man. One night, Maureen, Jesus.
Speaker 6: One night, Maureen woke up and found her beloved friend had passed. She was devastated or desperate.
Speaker 4: In all of her woes grief, and Maureen began.
Speaker 6: Calling out to yaba, can you call out for us? While taking pictures, hoping she could get a glimpse of the dog's spirit in one of her photos. I do not have it, but it would have been fun if I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's next level psychosis. So in what realm to you?
Speaker 5: Are you so far gone in your head that you go, I'm gonna scream my dog's names, start taking pictures and maybe the ghost will be there, Yaba.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know. It's fucking Weird's gone crazy, man? Yeah, aren't all women crazy.
Speaker 4: That's why I gotta put them on drug.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. Everybody is so fun. What is a woman? Tell me that what is a woman?
Speaker 6: Don't I bet fucking someone can't define it? That is running our country. But meanwhile, trying to stick up. Okay, no more I needed.
Speaker 2: I need.
Speaker 6: I needed to do a live show, just like a fucking hour where I scream all my opinions. Oh wait, that's TikTok. Yeah, you got some traction on it, so carry on thirty thousand fucking people. And I was like, I gotta get rid of this ship.
Speaker 2: One day. I have to get rid of it.
Speaker 6: I fucking did a vide where I was like, eventually, I'm gonna stop doing this, and it kind of like made sentimental because I can't fucking I'm gonna have a kid, so I'm gonna be fucking yelling about the government.
Speaker 5: I want you to I want to see your kid. I want your kid to come up to me at like age twelve and be like, Billy, like, is my dad nuts? If you're like, oh, come here, you're drinking, now, come here.
Speaker 6: So supposedly, you know, she told me she could get a picture of the dog. The spirit the second picture you're taking caught an image that looked like a dog after the pic.
Speaker 2: After it looked like one. It might have been it. After taking the picture.
Speaker 4: Of marine made him, uh made a memorial to.
Speaker 6: The dog with their fucking toys. A fucking rosary at a Jesus candle.
Speaker 2: Please Jesus. That's cute, Bring me back. That's cute. That's like that. That's heartbreak, man, that that's cute.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 4: What that people believe And I'm just kidding, Oh, shut up.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I I in my car when I'm like, man, when's this world coming to? And people have some faith in Jesus where they're like it's all in God's hands. I'm like, I fucking envy that ship of being, Like, I think that humanity needs to stand up to all this atrocities.
Speaker 2: What episode, Tom, God damn God, damn man. But ghost pets.
Speaker 6: My mind always wants a venture because we're getting so the fucking censorship bill pisses me off. Hopefully doesn't affect our show in any fucking negative way. But you know, when you have fucking crime minister, fucking stop. So she's like you bring around her Jesus candles. Right, she's got like Jesus, come fucking show me my dead dog. She spoke to her every day. She spoke to her dog every day. I guess as if she was still here. Yeah, one day, Mareene took out a ball and said, Yaba, here's your ball. Come, let's play. This chick's lost her mind. And then suddenly every day you're like talking to your dead dog. Her son's like, Mom, I keep coming to your house every fucking month, and all I see is you surrounded my fucking dog toys.
Speaker 5: Why didn't you just bring this lady another dog. Yeah, just at that point, be like, you know what, let's let's given this is Lily, I get.
Speaker 4: The exact same dog. It's Yaba.
Speaker 2: He's back from the dead.
Speaker 4: I summoned him. Jesus made it happen.
Speaker 2: I saw you get it.
Speaker 5: No, you get the totally opposite. You be like, it's still him, it's in a new body. It's a new body. And you could say Jesus came to me last year and said I want him to be stronger, and then you just give him, give her a wolf, let me say here here.
Speaker 4: Then you come the next day and she's literally like they ate by the wolf. She's fucking no more.
Speaker 2: You must not your dog must not look here as much as he thought.
Speaker 6: So the ball moved, it was sitting on the floor and rolled. Then it happened again. She felt something brush against her.
Speaker 2: That's what happens with circles anyways. Though she was alone, she.
Speaker 4: Believed it was the ghost of Yaba, letting her know as well that.
Speaker 2: You're still in spirit. I don't know. Okay, so we're talking two thousands, my guess. Oh fuck. They were talking like this, just like somebody's.
Speaker 4: Fucking story about how the ghost dog rolled a ball by from Reddit.
Speaker 5: The reason I was saying was because if that did happen, I was like, let's say you have an older house, no one's ever renovated.
Speaker 2: How straight did they make the floors? It's the ball I know.
Speaker 5: Fucking the house I lived in before was on a slant like that, and you put a ball on the ground just rolls to the end.
Speaker 2: Sure was a ghosts, Yeah, it wasn't. It couldn't have been the fact that spears role that couldn't happen. Angle. It was bad, man, it was so bad. You saw it.
Speaker 5: It was at the last place that top floor, Like you walk up the stairs and you're like, I'm fucking like tipped forward like that like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you've mentioned that to me before, which is strange. Tripped you out, Especially when you're really drunk, you're trying to get balanced, you feel like you're on a boat. I felt like I was doing the fucking uh, what's that? What's this? Why can't I think of the pirates Caribbean? What's his name?
Speaker 5: Jack?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go. I felt like it was Sarawak.
Speaker 6: Cats and dogs are by far the most common animals reported in non human hauntings, but large domesticated animals are also reported to return from the grave. In Chicago's d or Is, there are stables in riding trails in the woods near the busy intersection of ninety fifth Street in Keene.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You always got to have a riding trail right through a busy intersec. Yeah, that's how you got to slow down traffic just enough to.
Speaker 2: Let him know the men of Nights are still in charge. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one of the trail crossing this dangerous junction for some fucking strange reason. Until recently, there was no traffic control devices to allow those on horseback to trample protesters that hey them just kidding. Was no traffic control device to allow horse back to cross safely, which is weird. They had this the fucking intersection, which would be what to me, it would have been like one of those Mennonite.
Speaker 4: Towns Amish towns, right that they would like they get around the horse and buggies and I don't believe in the satanic technology. And at least seven people and some horses were slain. So I don't know if some guy got mad to the intersection, like fucking road rage and you're like fucking shows up one day and like has a machety and just starts chopping fucking horses.
Speaker 2: That's the storegraphy. That's that's that's what happened.
Speaker 6: Ghost horses, man, ghost horses. They have been rumored numerous reports of ghosts horse sightings, especially at night or a near dusk. Dozens of motorists have seen what appears to be a horse and a rider silhouette attempting to cross from the other side of the ninety fifth Street to the other.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a cat in the cemetery has to do with.
Speaker 6: Oh oh sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't even click that image by that, I don't know why. This is my bad God, damn it. It's supposed to be a horse.
Speaker 2: Are you there's Dutch? Of course?
Speaker 4: What it would it be a live show without fucking Dutch?
Speaker 2: Watch.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I had no idea. You has to remind me. I don't like I'm quick on the draw. They say quick on the draw.
Speaker 2: So I heard that before Chelsea was telling me about it. That's why I get drunk. Lasts way longer as telling me. You think that.
Speaker 6: Yea, nobody wants to be powdered for three hours straight. Maybe they say it. They're lying, you become a raw raw hide. They say three hours?
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck? I've done that?
Speaker 4: When I used to do theverybody three hours? Yeah, like consistent, not like three hours okay, like like you're lots of play, but like still fucking for three hours technically.
Speaker 5: Okays, just the same fucking thing.
Speaker 4: Fuck, I don't know how like you would do that. It's like get boring after a while.
Speaker 2: You're watching family guy on her back. Yeah, I still have a game yet.
Speaker 4: When drivers slow down and they supposed to be see this horse, this ghostly horse and a rider even though he shouldn't be there anymore.
Speaker 6: These figures don't simply disappear. You're one side of the road, but often right in the middle of the road. So you're pulling up and you're fucking you know, not pulling out right.
Speaker 4: You like that, Billy?
Speaker 2: I hope he loved it.
Speaker 4: They don't like technology, but they own all the drugged ponies in the race.
Speaker 2: Hey, leave me alone. That's my family. You don't fucking you don't talk of my family that one do.
Speaker 6: Ghost horses haunt Ireland is not like a big thing. I was just Aaron about that. You're like that leprechauns. It's leprecaun drug. Yeah, we know it's eventually coming, But tonight it was supposed to be me, Aaron and Billy and we were gonna We're gonna dive into a cannibal case that has to wait for all three of us. It's fucking about a cannibal rapper.
Speaker 2: So help us create lug and hope and trust and confidence makes me happy and Coaine makes me happy. No, back to the story. You want to hear about how condoms doing here?
Speaker 4: Me come?
Speaker 6: No, this strange The strange encounter occurred after a nursery school teacher, Deborah Tadman's oldest cat, Wiggy, past grief stricken, Deborah called an animal communicator, Sharon Callahan, to contact the spirit of her dead pet. And yes, there is people that do that. So she's trying to fucking call a summon her dead cat, she said about Wiggy. As Deborah reaccounts, Wiggy had a very close relationship. They were close and it felt like if she has lost a child, he's seeing me through my marriage ultimately a divorce. Right could have guessed that and other relationships, three houses, moved, moves, and other experiences.
Speaker 2: Cat's been with her forever.
Speaker 6: Sharon was I was able to reach Wiggy in the Great Beyond and told Deborah Wiggy was concerned about her apartment. So the cat communicated with the pet. The fucking pet psychic, which does exist. I know that for a fact, there's like this ship out there.
Speaker 2: Which is.
Speaker 6: No those ones maybe not because how are they communicating with a fucking cat?
Speaker 2: How are they communicating with a dead person? Can you want it? You can do it, you can do I believe you can do it.
Speaker 6: I believe that everybody has the potential to tap into that ship.
Speaker 2: Because they can prove in ten years of fuck I should say, fifteen years of fully believing and committing yourself to Oh sorry, you saying you're just like incompetent? Is that what you're gonna like?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: You know it's true.
Speaker 4: You fucking in the middle of nowhere for everything, so I can reach a higher level of conscience.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's what be the gateway? I'm sorry? Is that what the psychics that you're talking to?
Speaker 6: There is legitimate psychics that have proven that they're real. There's one in London, Ontario that helped cops solve murders bro just like she just guessed and then they fucking found dead body. Stuff like that happens all the time with legitimate psychics.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's that. That's a TV show.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna make a psychic do something really bad to you. I can't say them, but I'm sure that if I brought Billy to a legitimate psychic that cost too much money sometimes, but I I guarantee if I opened the door halfway through, you'd have tears coming down your face. You had this godly experience. I think you can't even handle mushers.
Speaker 5: Grandmomo didn't you, and she passed off someone else.
Speaker 2: I met a fucking shut the fuck up.
Speaker 7: I will.
Speaker 2: I will win, or I will die.
Speaker 5: See that's why I can't talk to It's like it because like she'll just get annoyed with me and she'll start.
Speaker 6: Right when I went to that alien expo, that fucking I'm telling you this dude new ship that There's no way he could have known. He said, I I can't remember what it was, something specifically, And Chelsea was like, WHOA, how the fun did you know that?
Speaker 4: Like something like that was like not like.
Speaker 6: Oh, it is your fucking mom's hair brown or something like that. It was like a legitimate you can carry on. I cannot believe, Carr said, hold his hand.
Speaker 2: Ya, that's a good sound. So she's all sad about Wiggy.
Speaker 6: Right back to the fucking dead cat, Wiggy, get off your phone, Billy Sharon. Sharon was able to reach Wiggy, and Wiggy was concerned about her apartment okay because it was a toxic place. About a year later, decided to paint her apartment and discovered asbestos, a highly toxic mold in the walls and ceilings, and aluminum wiring in grave danger of causing a fire, so her dead cat warned her.
Speaker 4: About the impending doom that was coming.
Speaker 5: Just so you know, ninety percent of every single house has asbestos in the walls that you this one doesn't You know what popcorn ceilings are?
Speaker 2: Do you know what popcorn log is? Your fucking vapor he's seen? Have you seen popcorn ceilings? That's all is pestos, all of that.
Speaker 4: Billy knows too much about houses, you know.
Speaker 6: He lives in people's attics, right, Like every house he goes to, he kind of makes a spot and then at night he goes and hides in the attic.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's fucking fucking people under the stairs. Shit. Well, no, all homes are built with asbesos.
Speaker 5: Fucking for years and years and years and years, and then the government paid a lot of money to have everybody get it removed, and some people did, some people just said fuck it. And now we still have a bunch of houses that I still go into regularly that have asbesos.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, Billy's gonna die by next year. When he suddenly dies.
Speaker 2: I'm immortal, man, I'd be up there eating that ship.
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Strange addiction where you can't stop eating the fucking side of your couch.
Speaker 2: But I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: The one thing that did, like, uh, make me a little bit nervous was the very first time I ever saw I didn't know what it was, so I picked it up and I started playing with it and I was just like I was running it through my fingers and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck is this? And I even send a picture and I was like, fuddy, what's this sent?
Speaker 5: So the guy that trained me, and he's like, get the fuck out of there, and yea what And I was like, I'm playing.
Speaker 2: He's like, do you not know what that is? I was like, am I.
Speaker 4: How about you tell me crazy? So Deborah is forever grateful to Wiggy to this day. I can't believe how accurate and true that reading was.
Speaker 6: There's no way that Sharon and Animal Medium could have known about the asbestis and the mold beneath the walls.
Speaker 5: Yes she could have, because every sing clouds it was one hundred percent of those.
Speaker 6: I hope we do psychic on the show, like a legit one, and I hope she like like brings up some horrible trauma that is in the back of your skull that you don't even fucking know that anyone should even know about.
Speaker 2: I don't have trauma, perfect.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know why I know you have trauma is because you don't let you couldn't handle mushrooms. Something in the back of your head is trying to get out here.
Speaker 8: No, no, Well, and you say it's all fine. So if you're a true fan, I'll do this once.
Speaker 4: It's that goddamn cat again.
Speaker 2: So if you know what that is, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 6: Me and Juan got me to do that for a sound club, Me and wand an episode about the hauntings in the White House, and I'd like, I want to kind of bring it back to the Capitol Building in Washington where we talked about d C the Cat.
Speaker 4: So my joke was like the fucking janitor, like he shows up. So I'll just tell the story and I'll tell my joke of why we got into that h has has witness supposed to me this DC the Capitol Building and witnessed incredible history obviously, and all sorts of things beating my maid in that building.
Speaker 6: Uh, but some might say not so incredible as the demon cat said to walk the halls at night during the post Civil War era, Uh, the night watchman began seeing a black cat that would grow in all sizes as it walks towards them, so we would get to the size of like a panther and shit like that. So it get like it would be the size, and then as he was running towards him, like poof in the air, like disappear as it's getting closer to you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm prepping for later. Later, why you got your I'm I'm trying to listen.
Speaker 4: So he sees us all the time.
Speaker 6: One man said that it grew as big as a tiger, and when it left him to attack.
Speaker 2: Arms and fear of being.
Speaker 6: Just fucking torn apart, savage massacred right, but when he fell down, he didn't feel the weight of the cat. He lowered his arms and finally realized it had disappeared.
Speaker 4: So my whole joke was that, like the guy's fucking like the janitor or some ship, and he's like.
Speaker 6: Fucking every time, because there's always bad things that happen around the cat, Like if the cat's around, fucking JFK gets shot the fucking head. The cats around Watergate happens the cats around, you know, fucking Hillary Clinton's drinking the blood of children something.
Speaker 4: Like that, right, So something bad, right, And then.
Speaker 2: So I made the.
Speaker 6: Here, uh so I made the kind of joke of the Janner's walking fucking round and like fucking goddamn cat, and like I screamed that during the episode where we like I lived in the old place in the basement, and one literally made me do that for a fucking sound effect that he would use on.
Speaker 4: His god damn cat cat again. It's like, you know, your wife dies and you see the cat, You're like, fucking god, this stupid cat. Because every time you'd be cleaning up, you'd see this fucking cat everywhere, and then you'd be like, all JFK's got shot in the head. It's like it's on d C again, you know, fun stuff.
Speaker 5: Parking back to that, so could stress such.
Speaker 2: Stories just be drunken ramblings of the night.
Speaker 6: Who probably just maybe just like you, always like around all these powerful people.
Speaker 4: And he's cleaned up, but he used to make his own stories up. You know, I saw that cat the day before John F. Kennedy was assassinated by his own, his own cat. He gets shot shot him. It was it was sniper masturbating Kitty.
Speaker 2: Why is he master? Oh my god, you've never seen fucking uh Nick Swartzon's.
Speaker 4: Oh I haven't seen Pretend Time in Forever. You love that show, I know, but he's fucking banned. Mushrooms.
Speaker 5: Are really need my States friends to send me over a copy of Nick Schwartz's Pretend Time, please, because that ship got banned in Canada and I can't fucking find it anywhere, even when I changed my IP address. I swear to fucking god, they know. Anyways, though it was the masturbating sniper.
Speaker 2: That was one of his skits.
Speaker 5: He could only he could only come when he killed somebody through sniping, So every time he was sniping, he's like Jack Knat.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't know who that is, you.
Speaker 6: Know, the American sniper that movie that they made. I never watch it because I think it's a glorifying a psychopath.
Speaker 2: I never watched it there, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's a famous sniper. They glorified for.
Speaker 2: Being like a really good sniper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he was a psychopath. You kill like fucking innocent people, and she's like that, like fuckers.
Speaker 2: But he's really good at sniping. He's good sniping. Some say sometimes when you can swim. Yeah, whatever happened to that guy? What guy? The Olympic swimmer that did all that shitty things to all those women? What the beat his wife?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no he raped? He rate to go at a party? What?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What the no? My god?
Speaker 5: No he was he was a young kid. He was like fresh out of high school. But fuck, what was his name? Nobody knows, Yes, everybody knows. I'm sure people are yelling at crazy to the Commonsody, do you realize that.
Speaker 2: Somebody tell me Chris Kyle.
Speaker 5: Okay, somebody tell me who that's that Olympic That Olympic swimmer that got that Olympic swimmer is a couple of years ago. Remember that that at a party he ended up sexually assaulting a girl. And then they went to trial and he actually got off scot free because quote unquote he had a full life ahead of him. Anyone fucking remember what I'm talking about. That was like three four years Its white, right, yes he was white, but like, fuck, you actually don't remember what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: That was like the biggest it was on everything you do the research. We'll cover it on an episode Son of a Bit Simon Mary. Can't I fucking remember his name? Anyways? Carry on? Sorry, somebody, if anyone can help me, thank you.
Speaker 4: So you might think it was just the ramblings of this fucking guy but supposedly excel except when the concrete was poured to replace some flooring after a gas explosion in eighteen ninety eight, six to eight, perfect paw prints were found indented in to It is that wild?
Speaker 5: That is wild, And I am listening, but I'm very upset about why I can't remember this guy's name.
Speaker 2: All Right, I figured it out.
Speaker 4: It's fucking live special.
Speaker 6: Everybody, wait until Billy could figure out who this rapist is?
Speaker 4: Can you say that on YouTube? Fucking But how do I even google this?
Speaker 5: That professional swimmer that sexually assaulted a woman at the party?
Speaker 2: Do we need to do that?
Speaker 4: Like I guess I went on a rambling about the government. So let Billy fucking figure out his shit. This is kind of fun to go live. You don't go live episodes on rock.
Speaker 2: This brock fucking Turner. Do you remember that? Do you remember that name? It was massive?
Speaker 7: Altho?
Speaker 2: This was like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: All right, tell me the story billy while we're fucking live here.
Speaker 2: So I still remember. I don't even have to read it.
Speaker 5: So basically, he went to a party with a bunch of his friends, and uh, I went to a party with a bunch of his friends, and uh yeah, I guess a girl pasted out and then they all kind of took advantage of her, and uh, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: Brock her. Yeah, because he wasn't checking the thing, thank you, so, but I asked for it. Uh yeah. But anyways, he ended up sectually a Celtices girl. They go to court.
Speaker 5: It was a massive fucking case because he got off basically scott free with the uh basically one of the one of the defending lines was boys will be boys and he has a bright future ahead of him. So why did you Uh, it's a boy. Okay, shut up, but it's not fucked up? Dude, How did you not know about that? That was like the biggest news ever.
Speaker 4: That was I kind of remember it happened so often.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, this one was like next level, Like well, that's kind of the gist of it is he basically got off fucking Scott free. He just like blatantly got accused as guilty, but and he's got a bright future ahead of him.
Speaker 4: So let's not football players and stuff that fucked.
Speaker 2: I know Michael Vick didn't get that. He didn't Michael vickup fucking I know.
Speaker 4: I love Michael Vick, though I.
Speaker 5: Don't know like Michael Vick. I'm glad he fucking his dog, his stupid little dog.
Speaker 2: Ring fucking wild. Fuck him with chickens. Fuck chickens. Fuck chickens.
Speaker 4: Chickens are okay, you want to come up the most fucking story, and this chicken might fucking haunt you, bro, so be careful.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking literally got chicken catching in my blood.
Speaker 4: What do you think of DC the cat Man?
Speaker 2: Wow? Fuck a cat? Literally, fuck a cat.
Speaker 6: Literally, this is fucking This is Billy after he fucked the cat. It's coming for your book. Do you see the cat and like people claim, this is fucking real, like people see him all sorts of crazy fucking ship. Newgate Prison, once stood by Old Bailey, was home to a supernatural hound that was an omen of of bad luck.
Speaker 4: A prisoner inmate.
Speaker 6: First wrote about the hound in fifteen ninety six. It recounted that during the terrible famine in London. The prisoners and the prisoner inmates had turned the cannibalism to stay alive. A scholar once imprisoned at the time having been accused of witchcraft, and no sooner he had arrived than he was overpowered by strong men and eighten.
Speaker 4: So they targeted the witch eyighten, eaten.
Speaker 12: Eaten, eaten, aiden, eten. He was eight, he was eight, He got eight, he got it, he was.
Speaker 2: He was eight. The fuck is that? That's a that's a weird one. What is the proper way to say that?
Speaker 5: Like he got heating hanged? I fucking hate that. You are right about that, and that still sounds so wrong. I fucking hate that shit too. They got that, they were hanged.
Speaker 6: So the so this scholar, which is wild because this is this is literally the medieval times, fifteen hundreds, someone accused of witchcraft, probably because he was smarter than everybody else. And they're like, no, no, you're a fucking warlock, bro, How.
Speaker 2: Did you know that? How did you know? Because I'm a psychic? Yeah, I took a course.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: You don't believe in the supernatural aspects of reality and how there could be people that could tap into that?
Speaker 5: You know, what the best part is is, I do believe that. You know, what I also believe is that any person that could physically do that would never charge money to do.
Speaker 2: That for other people have to make a living.
Speaker 5: Know this person would have their living signed out things like lottery numbers, like things like other avenues. They would know who would win that football game. They don't need to fucking charge one hundred.
Speaker 4: But sometimes people like.
Speaker 6: I've told you about the story when Chelsea went to the psychic and it knew stuff about Chelsea that impossible to fucking.
Speaker 5: You're right, but there there's and then there's been a ridiculous amount have you ever searched debunking videos at all?
Speaker 2: Like at all, I've ever watched like, don't watch those things.
Speaker 5: And people like are like, they'll come out, they'll be like, I've been a professional psychic for thirty years.
Speaker 2: This is how I did it. And they're like, they'll lay down the ride. I know, it's like a magician psychology. There. I do believe it is possible. I made the joke that when I do believe, I do. I agree with you. I believe it's possible.
Speaker 5: I believe any single one of them that charges money per hour to bring in random people into them is a fake that straight up.
Speaker 4: The psychic saw turmoil. Chelsea showed the psychic she went to a picture of me, and she said that because supposedly, and I've heard this through other psychics, is that they a lot of the way they do this, they have spirits in the actual world and they're coming in contact with them and it will almost be.
Speaker 2: Like a line.
Speaker 6: Sounds weird, but according to this, like if you just play it like it's fact. So people like spirits kind of can allow themselves to talk and give your grandfather, your grandmother, whoever wants to kind of come in and communicate. And they were used like they're like a conduit, right, able to kind of like connect with the other side and these people so they have to kind of wait their turn.
Speaker 4: And when Chelsea showed the picture of me to the psychic, it's like said everybody stood up and.
Speaker 6: Was like wanting to say something. And I was like, and there's like stuff that like said about me that.
Speaker 2: Ken you're getting married.
Speaker 4: I know that came true about like my behavior.
Speaker 5: Later on I was getting married, congratulated. It's in October. Fucking finally, I'm a ruin the whole wedding.
Speaker 2: You better, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 6: He's my best man. It's gonna be a wild fucking time. I just want to party.
Speaker 5: I am to making Chelsea's parents are gonna be so nervous about the rest of her life when I'm done my speech.
Speaker 4: Fucking bet or not, Man, you have to say something nice.
Speaker 2: I don't have to say ship. You can't tell me I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Put a shot collar on you not tonight.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: If you ruined Chelsea's fucking wedding night, I won't.
Speaker 2: She'll be very happy. I guarantee you.
Speaker 5: I can walk a fine line where Chelsea's still laughing and her family isn't.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 4: Her dad knows me, and her mom knows me well enough to know that I am.
Speaker 5: Uh anything.
Speaker 9: Uh So.
Speaker 6: There, Jesus, this fucking prison, right, this guy gets killed. This guy get I knew you were gonna do it anyway. This guy gets killed for being a witch. They get overpowered by the inmates strong men, and they ate him because they're like, who's the weakest dude in the fucking room. Oh, the guy believes in witchcraft was shortly after the inmates began seeing a large black dog.
Speaker 2: Roaming in the corridors.
Speaker 6: One by one, each man who had eaten the scholar was hunted down and torn apart by the beast. When the number had dwindled to only a handful of remaining men who had eaten the skollar, they were deranged with fear and broke out of the prison to escape the terrible dog.
Speaker 4: It is said that no man really escaped. However, those last murderers were found by the dog and met the same fate as their fellow inmates.
Speaker 2: Are we getting out? But anyways? Are we getting to the point where that that fucked up like weird almost porno fucking picture he showed up? Stories coming up?
Speaker 4: Well, we'll get there.
Speaker 2: There's some there.
Speaker 4: There's there's some fun stuff coming. I don't worry, some fun stuff coming.
Speaker 2: What we got now.
Speaker 4: It's Jahn and Ford put together as a word, The Ford.
Speaker 2: The Ford Warren.
Speaker 6: Lodge was built on the Brecks, an ancient and wild landscape in Norfolk where prehistoric farmers once kept sheep and rabbits. The lad was built in the fourteen hundreds by nearby monks and supposedly the residents of the Warriner.
Speaker 2: I don't know these ancient terms.
Speaker 6: The man in charge of maintaining and catching rabbits, I guess on the bres not don't even know to.
Speaker 2: Brex is for food and their skins.
Speaker 4: So there is one dude that it would kill the animals for food and sustenance.
Speaker 2: He did all the work right.
Speaker 6: The brecks are filled with small rabbits and burrows, and one enormous white rabbit.
Speaker 2: Just came back for revenge. Eyes he said, to haunt the lodge. And there's an omen of death you killed whoever is unlucky enough to see it.
Speaker 6: Perhaps it has something to do with the old leper hospital of Saint Margaret close by. Maybe you know, like leprosy right, a terrible I know, I know, which was rated for silver and burnt to the ground in thirteen oh four. It's like an old legend.
Speaker 2: Rated old legend.
Speaker 4: They have so much silver there because people would hoard money in wealth and obviously back then it was coins and thirteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Uh so lead scary? Oh is that the that that's the human clown. It's the rabbit. He's not a clown, he's a rabbit man. He's look at his face. It's a skulls a clown. It's a fucking skull man, He's a clown. Skull makeup. No, I'm saying he is a clown. What is a he?
Speaker 6: This is fun fund a little poke, but uh numerous So this is fine. So nobody knows what the fuck happened. So people claim to see this fucking giant rabbit and I'm sure the guys it's like a horror movie or some weird fucking like comedy film where the guy that like kills all the rabbits for like sustenance and to feed the monks and be like, here you go, fucking.
Speaker 2: Don't deal me today. I will win or I will die.
Speaker 5: And then this fucking I love how I picked that randomly and I was like, that worked out good. I like what my random text workout.
Speaker 4: We'll change it, uh and we'll go down the fucking thanks, So you can just pick one, Yeah, give me a new one anyways, carrying so fucking stupid. I like randomly doing it and seeing if it actually matches.
Speaker 6: The athanel Hampton House a large estate in Dorset near Dorchester, England, but perhaps the most famous of all the spectral is the ghost of Martin.
Speaker 9: Prepping for later a pet ape, what a pet ape, pet bape, pet baite.
Speaker 6: I couldn't find any images of ghostly fucking apes.
Speaker 5: I tried, but what you could find was a eight pimp. That's eight pimp was on the roster.
Speaker 4: Can you describe what the image is showing for the audio listeners.
Speaker 5: It's a pimp with two beautiful apes wearing bikinis, but he's clearly but ass fucking naked.
Speaker 4: Look at those fucking look at how the fucking jugs he looks, and.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's fucking rocked off fucking heroin, yeah, or some sort of fucking shit.
Speaker 4: So I couldn't find it.
Speaker 6: I literally look was like ghost apes, ghostly apes, spirits of an ape, and it just fucking came up with the weirdest shit on fucking Google.
Speaker 2: So weird.
Speaker 6: But perhaps the most famous of the spectrumities is this ghost This Martin a pet ape, possibly a chimpanzee, that belonged to William Martin, his family, who built the Athelhampton in fourteen eighty five. Legend has it that Martin suffered a gnarly fate when he was accidentally sealed up in a room of the Anthel Hampton and died of starvation.
Speaker 2: How he gets sealed in a room? Have you ever like outside Lock? Like boat Lock? You think?
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen Nope?
Speaker 2: That movie?
Speaker 6: Oh man, I'm such a horror fan and people are gonna shoot on me for this and I'm like the guy from fucking Saturday or uh uh the other one, the cheaper version of that cheaper version. Jordan Peele Breakfast Television, Mad TV. So Jordan Peele, obviously acclaimed horror director. Like I like some most of his stuff, I couldn't really get into us as much, but people say I should revisit it.
Speaker 2: Uh but if you have never.
Speaker 6: Seen Nope, no whole new take on what a UFO could be, it's and I think you would like it because it's it's a good movie and there is a scene of this chimpanzee that go was fucking crazy, and it's.
Speaker 4: This weird, alluring thing throughout like the film.
Speaker 6: Watch it, let me know your opinions, because it kind of reminds me of this of like an ape gone fucking freaking out crazy. But they locked him in, he did so they locked him in a room, which is sad because how do you deal with a monkey?
Speaker 4: First of all, like, how do you you can't?
Speaker 6: Fucking people are like he's so cute, Like eventually, eventually want to get into I want to get into an episode on Ship on nine one one calls like the craziest now on want calls, and I do want to get the one where this woman is freaking out because the ape has gone like a pet. She had went freaked out and like killed her friend and she's on the phone with the cops as the fucking ape is like eating her friend. Yeah, just wait, I've I've always wanted to do this for an episode, and I'm gonna find a lot of stuff for it's going.
Speaker 2: Did you imagine not being able to overpower a monkey? Why are you that fucking kidding dude? Some pet monkey? Dude?
Speaker 4: Do you have any idea that the strength that even a chimponse he has. It's like fucking forty apes have that. But chimpanzees are incredibly strong and have crazy sharp teeth.
Speaker 2: They're like the tear you apart. You think I'm not gonna beat a bear, but I'll bet a fucking chimp. I doubt that very much, sir. Oh fuck you chimp. I don't think. I don't think I don't know, come match you.
Speaker 4: You don't think I do not think that you could go against anate man.
Speaker 2: It's all fake news. It's phony stuff. It didn't happen, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, never would.
Speaker 6: But they're incredibly strong, so supposedly he died in this room that they were like, you can't do with fucking Martin anymore. So they sealed it off, locking off, and then fucking Martin has to live in this room by some starves to death, sad they forget about him, so fucking za from Martin.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: Others, however, claim that Martin is an overall happy ghost who expresses his happiness uh in a rather.
Speaker 2: Crude manner. Throw poop.
Speaker 4: He throw poop poos at the fucking he's kidding.
Speaker 6: Several visitors claim that they hear Martin laughing while he pleasures himself. Can you give me an audio interpretation of what that would sound like? You gotta come on, it's a monkey.
Speaker 4: And this holds any truth. Okay, it holds any truth.
Speaker 6: Imagine it's kind of image is appropriate now, But imagine if you heard that coming through the walls, You're like, noise?
Speaker 1: Is that? Like?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's not life and that's just him coming.
Speaker 6: Some say, this Randy side of the ape comes out Martin has an infactuation with William Martin's daughters and that she might be responsible for his early demise because, according to this is that the the ape tried to either it was in love or tried to our word right pay like French right.
Speaker 2: My dumb fucking ass that you meant retarded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, one of.
Speaker 2: The our words.
Speaker 4: So and then suppose he was infactuated by the one guy's daughter. Yeah, and uh.
Speaker 6: And then so that probably could have been one of the reasons why they locked him in a room.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then that's fair. That's fair. That's a fair reason to lock somebody when.
Speaker 6: People now hear him getting off U given the claim that she locked herself in the room to end her own life following heartbreak and not knowing Martin followed her inside perfectly did that? Wow finger on the draw, bro, I just guessed.
Speaker 2: I know I'm a chance. See. Actually, you know what it actually is is the reason I don't like sex. It is because I am one.
Speaker 7: Please blake, please know jibbish tonight, please, I beg you.
Speaker 2: It's all fake news. It's phony stuff. It didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Jewet cominess, your communists, Jewet Cominess, Bud, so many fun.
Speaker 2: Things on this ship.
Speaker 4: Well that's a fucking wild story either way.
Speaker 6: That is the crazy, wild, fucking story that like, and that's why they love him in a room because imagine you come home and you know it's back in the day and the mom and dad are out and they're like having the they're.
Speaker 2: Fucking, she got a nice gown on.
Speaker 6: It's like a horror movie, and like, you know they're coming back last even champagne. Yeah, they're out dancing and then they're like, where's our fucking daughter? And then where's Martin and the like who find it sounds like a horror movie. They find him in a room like holding her dead body that he like fucking plumbing to death and killed and like it because who knows.
Speaker 4: How the ape killed the woman he was in love with, Like it's King Kong.
Speaker 2: It's sad.
Speaker 6: So this will eventually be coming on our Hell series, which maybe this summer. It's a lot of extensive research and it is essentially almost a month, if not a month and a half of getting into nothing but hell shit, satanic shit, but just outside Dublin in Wicklow Mountains.
Speaker 2: Is the hell Fire Club only cup more was the house?
Speaker 6: Was the Health Fire Club, Haunting Lodge, the health You don't know about Health Fire Club. You want to be on that episode, We're not going.
Speaker 4: To do the whole fucking We can't get extensively into the research of the Health Fire Club on this episode.
Speaker 2: If you want to be on that ship, it's finely wow, all right, carry on.
Speaker 6: Haunted Hunting Lodge that was placed right on top of an ancient barrel mound. It's said that the Speaker Colony, the builder of the lodge, used the standing stone from uh it's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: It's so it gets in the satanic stuff.
Speaker 6: But the club itself was founded by Richard Parsons in seventeen thirty five, was known for Satanism and members practicing black magic cats and some servants were sacrificed to the devil there.
Speaker 2: Oh good, so that's always a fun glad time. I hope that that was one. I hope both those were the cats.
Speaker 4: The cat I fucking forgot to bring it up with this season. That's a guy I fucking like DC. I guess, fucking fun stuff. He seems like an important dude. He's got a lot of you know, so a lot of they sacrificed a lot of fucking cats. Oh there's the horse image, nice horsey, horsey ghost. You know stuff I forgot to bring up.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 4: So, one famous story tells of a visitor to the area went one night to see the Lodge, the place that had such intriguing in a mysterious reputation.
Speaker 2: He was found dead the next morning.
Speaker 4: His host thought with horror that he must have been murdered at the Hellfire Club.
Speaker 7: That night.
Speaker 4: He went to the local priest his stick sect to find out what happened. When they arrived at the Hellfire Club, they found a great banquet laid out and a black cat stalking the room. Food everywhere, big, nice laid out table of food.
Speaker 2: You know, it was huge.
Speaker 4: It was it was like ear shaped like horns. I don't know what that's in it, but ear shape like horns.
Speaker 2: The priest, I don't know. Oh, it's like cat with shoes. I got that right away.
Speaker 5: But also what's also funny is my initial thought was ears that were like like wrap like almost like like a waffle cone.
Speaker 2: So people thought it was like a horn. It was like, it was like an ear, We're gonna metal shop today.
Speaker 6: We had two parts that came out today that looked like fucking horns, and I was like, hail State.
Speaker 4: Fun fun time, you guys.
Speaker 6: Eventually, if you guys are Patreon subscribers, uh, there's plans next week. These two guys from work that are wild boys. You like them, you'll probably meet.
Speaker 2: The wild boys. I like living by the rules, funny little.
Speaker 6: While he fucking just smokes the gars, loves whiskey and has like this fucking loft out in the middle of like the woods in the back of his parents' house and sh like that. It's like he's like, you're gonna fucking love it there, So we're gonna record a Patreon episode of us to shooting. The share were called around Yeah, yeah, I know, but he like, why wouldn't you live off for free?
Speaker 4: And they have property and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So realistically, if I was the parent, I would probably encourage that, considering the economy nowadays, that if I had the money to like house my kids in a different place, not while I'm fucking you know, I think it's coming and I'm fucking the old lady.
Speaker 2: You know what, I mean then like I would man, Nah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, but that's coming for patreons, So everyone like get ready for some of that, because I might bring them on the show.
Speaker 6: If this go as well, who knows, we might have a couple of people pop in as guests. A lot of fun content coming.
Speaker 4: So supposed to be this cat, right, the fucking huge cat, fucking these ears or shape like horns.
Speaker 6: Bro, and the priests through holy water over the cat. You know, but the power of Christ can tell ye you know, ye yee sketchy ye, an act which tore it into pieces.
Speaker 4: The cat is torn to pieces.
Speaker 6: When the priest went outside, he found the dead Man's host lying on the grass. Oh so you throw weird through holy water on the fucking cat. So he tore somebody into pieces. He found dead man, the dead Man's host lying on the grass with his neck and face scratched deeply by only what could be described as powerful claws. Okay, we have two more stories. Everybody, carry on, you said two more ago. Let's fine, Billy, just enjoy yourself, joy yourself.
Speaker 5: Bro, calm down, don't you cut Jesus what I got? The dust just said, cat Jesus, I read cuts what did I say for him to say, Bro, Billy.
Speaker 4: Damn it, tell you had one drop.
Speaker 2: Cat cat Buddy, we appreciate you.
Speaker 5: You're a lovely Maybe I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not assuming you're j Can you.
Speaker 6: Give us an impression? Can you give us an impression of cat? Jesus please.
Speaker 5: Come?
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be all.
Speaker 4: Like I told Billy, I was like, I want to do improv classes together because.
Speaker 5: What I do, Like, I can do that, but what I do ninety percent of the time, I'm always second guessing if it's appropriate.
Speaker 2: Is it though? So you could just do something basically Hell, I walk on New Shallow baby, and then you got the other bad one. It's like my dad killed me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like fucking stuck here trying to wake you people up.
Speaker 2: You got a cat nap. I know I can be for some cats.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm like I always say spiritual, but I'm not religious. But I have so many friends that are Christian. I joke with the dudes that we might have On the Patreon episode, Brett in like, I was like, I was like, you would believe in an imaginary guy named Yasawah. I was like, do you like, do you like ask for Yasawa? And you know, he's like, hang out with Yasawa all the time, because.
Speaker 2: That's Jesus's real name.
Speaker 6: He's like, bro, you believe in fucking lizard people, And I'm like, it is just as believable as fucking Jesus.
Speaker 4: Hey, be honest, actually right there, that was just as people are like, whoa wow, No, yeah, let's let's hang back here for a minute.
Speaker 2: How often do you shit on that whole thing, Jesus? Not often? I think it's possible four times tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Hi, Kate, I'm not shitting on Jesus.
Speaker 6: I've made the joke that sometimes I'm like, if you are up there, don't hate me for questioning things and being like, well, you have all these ancient gods that I'll have the same premise before he existed.
Speaker 5: What if the Reptilians have the exact same thing, but it became so cut out of versus society that they're like, Okay, we're not going to carry on that story.
Speaker 6: Lucifer means bearer of light, but they rather you worship Jesus in the words of Beast thirteen thirty three. So it's the same thing the morning Sun. Lucifer. That's also what they call Jesus. So there's like all these contradicting things of this is atten.
Speaker 4: The Bible was written by a fallen angel, fallen angel who what does he stand against God and his tyranny? Maybe because that's the idea of what these Luciferians believe, is that that he stood against essentially God keeping men and women in in this fucking like the ten my garden, bitch, ten my garden, bitch, you don't tell my fucking garden because I don't know game. I eventually want to get into it.
Speaker 5: If we're not, we're not getting into this anyways. We're cutting this off right here at the fucking time. No, next story, we're not. We're not going down the road. Next story.
Speaker 2: Next we're not. We're not doing how you're talking about pigs, We're not doing it. Next star. Do you like pigs? I love pigs. Pigs. I want to. I just told you I want to. Pig? Is it phantom?
Speaker 5: Soals that's supposed to be a ghost pig ghost It looks like a Mario ghost pig.
Speaker 4: Give me a ghostly uh ghostly pig?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how the fucking you take it away.
Speaker 4: I didn't think you were good, but I didn't scare. Oh man, those like like those are like pig sounds.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking.
Speaker 6: That's fine, But like when they are getting like when they're squealing and being fucking murdered as we eat them.
Speaker 2: Pigs are fucking dance. Those noises are nuts.
Speaker 6: A phantom sow and her piglets have haunted the mary Pitt Hill for two hundred years, as legend goes, on the misty nights, when raw walking the roads, you might stumble across them making their way to cater Gate, starving and searching for food. As legend has it, this sow and its piglets new they travel to crater Gate they would find a dead horse to eat, but upon their arrival, the horse had already been picked clean by crows. The pigs are said to speak to the pigs cry out.
Speaker 4: Skinting bones. Skinting bones is what this fucking thing is supposed to be, says, to which the sow replies, let them lie, let them lie. Fucking scary back. They go, then over the more searching for food, only appearing once more when the night is foggy and dark.
Speaker 5: It seems like we're always telling campfire stories that like kind of aren't scary.
Speaker 2: That's terrifying.
Speaker 4: You want to see that ship?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Is that what you want?
Speaker 4: Holy fuck? Yeah, this is a fucking real story that like look that.
Speaker 2: Almost looks like dinosaur pic.
Speaker 6: No, this is like that looks like you know, looks like you remember those books in the Scholastic Yeah, it's like animalorphs and it's like this guy turns into a bird.
Speaker 4: It's very poorly written, and kids are like, I like this.
Speaker 2: Now they have books like what's that book? Stop? Just stop? What's the next one? Gender queer?
Speaker 4: Whatever that book is? Like appearance would be like why you have this on displayed fucking schools?
Speaker 2: Because you say ship like that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: The reason that's how you because you say stuff like that. I need to say something anyways, now I'm gonna fucking say something. Have you seen that that fucked up? My brother showed me it.
Speaker 5: It's the only reason I even know about it is because it's it's uh directed toward its like super young children, like talking like two three years old, and uh it's a YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: You can google it.
Speaker 5: Uh don't remember the channel names called because my brother just showed me a video of it, and he's like, this.
Speaker 2: Ship's fucked.
Speaker 5: He's like, this is the ship that parents are showing their kids at like two and three, and it's basically like a nursery rhyme book and it's two. Uh yeah, reading reading a book anyways, anyways, just to what I can think of a proper name, because I don't know what the fuck their gender is anyways, whatever they identify us anyways, something like that. Anyway, anyways, that's not the point. That's not the point.
Speaker 2: The point is the things that they're saying are like, uh, they'll literally.
Speaker 5: Go A is for apple, B is four binary, C is four glitterists, and I'm like, yo.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Like these kids are two and three as the keys for transgender, and they'll go into it. These kids are two.
Speaker 4: Man, that's there's a kid's book that it is like G is for gay, he is for buy.
Speaker 2: You know what this thing is?
Speaker 6: My I will say this very quickly on this essentially my thing is there if you look up Gays against groomers, where gay people and trans people are actively speaking out against this stuff. They are literally like the pride flag is in classrooms all over the fucking.
Speaker 4: Schools and stuff like that. It means nothing but sexual things, bisexual, transsexual, pan secution, whatever the fuck, every other fucking version of it.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't include trade people.
Speaker 6: I don't leave everything under the sun of what you can be and sexually identify as, but they exclude fucking.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I knew you're gonna go off. I knew you were gonna go off.
Speaker 5: That's why I said I didn't want to go off, because I knew we were going to feed off each other.
Speaker 2: So carry on. Next story.
Speaker 4: This is what people don't to carry on top on Patreon stuff like that, right.
Speaker 3: The second time that he doesn't give a fuck, perfect.
Speaker 5: Timing, stop, but this is eventually like like I think you think I knew with these said, that's pretty cool, Patron.
Speaker 6: Is why, honestly that we tell people support because I would hope to get Billy on for more episodes because then we can all on centers for the fans that truly love the show and want to hear our takes on the stuff.
Speaker 4: We're not a political show, but it comes.
Speaker 2: He tries me.
Speaker 4: I feel like I could be nowadays.
Speaker 2: Anyways, what's the next story? Time the last story? What's the last story? It's a fun one. It was the fun story.
Speaker 6: Got what if we talked about courses, cats, dogs, all sorts of things, right, pigs.
Speaker 2: Nothing, chickens, ghast, chickens love it was the ghost Damn I'd still catch you with your fucking feet.
Speaker 4: Oh I forgot my ghost monkey. There there's the dead monkey.
Speaker 5: Anyways, we're on chickens now, Yes, chickens, Hey, what about chickens?
Speaker 4: One extremely cool day night and sixteen twenty so, just.
Speaker 2: To finish this whole story like that, okay you started it.
Speaker 4: One extremely cold day in sixteen twenty six, Sir Francis Bacon was passing Pond Square and.
Speaker 2: His carriage with his friend.
Speaker 4: Bacon was arguing with his new ideas of preserving food and injecting arm at her institu getting carry on whether it here's a joke about Bill Gates weather. Instead of salting meat, it could be possibly kept cold, you know, not dehydrated, because this is before they had refrigerators. His friend, the King's physician, didn't agree. Nevertheless, Bacon obtained chicken at a local Highgate farm, plucked a clean and packed it with snow inside and out, so he was shoving snow in the side of the chicken's asshole.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately for Bacon, his uh the chicken. His name was Bacon.
Speaker 4: Sir Francis Bacon, Sir Francis Bacon is Google it for the audience, Google it, Google Sir Francis Bacon.
Speaker 2: Sir France Bacon, Sir Francis Bacon.
Speaker 4: Oh, the fucking gay rant is now begad.
Speaker 2: Oh, Man, I don't go, it's not even gay.
Speaker 4: I don't fucking care about what people fucking do.
Speaker 5: Man, Lord English and statesman who served Attorney General and Lord Chancellor of England. Bacon's led the advancement of both natural philosophy and scientific method, and in his works remained influential even in his late stages of science.
Speaker 6: So he liked he wanted to like refrigerate me instead of like they would salt it and dehydrate it to get it to last longer.
Speaker 2: Yoh, that's a cool, fun fact I never knew. So he basically came up with the refrigerator pretty much. That's good, like kind of smart.
Speaker 6: And this is like people, you know, people throughout our history they get a little information passed through psychic abilities.
Speaker 4: From aliens and that's how they know to create things. So unfortunately if I unfortunately for bacon. We're literally at.
Speaker 2: The US curious how long you're gonna do that voice for in the cold turned about so when he was.
Speaker 4: The voice wed, he was outside stuffing the chicken full of snow to see if it would stay cold and help refrigerate the meat. I guess he caught pneumonia by standing outside shoving snow into a chickens asshole, which finished him off. Soon after his death, news of a half plucked chicken running around that pond square was reported. The chicken would allegedly vanish when anyone tried to approach it, and sightings continued throughout the years. For example, in World War One, Warden's tried to capture it, but it ran through a wall to escape.
Speaker 2: She was like, he's like the fucking coolid man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Around the same time, a passer byer passed, passerby, passed by, passer byer heard what sounded like a coach and horses so dumb, but nothing was there to be seen except for a chicken running around in circles.
Speaker 2: Son of a bitch, it's shit, you fucking got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're screaming at goddamn fucking you. Fucking you cross the line. Fucking no impeding in my fucking day.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: It was also seen in the nineteen seventies by a couple stealing a good night kiss in a nearby doorway, so they're like, can I can I get it? Like it's like the young couple and you're like kissing each other.
Speaker 2: There you go, fucking.
Speaker 7: I got so many, man, I will find your home address and stab you so many times that you'll die.
Speaker 2: I made that myself. I'm very important. You got so many that start with my nanny to let.
Speaker 4: All right, so everyone to hear the way.
Speaker 2: We're all done.
Speaker 4: So let's put all the billy sound effects one by sweet two.
Speaker 2: That's really I heard a recharter or something. Really billy is a nuisance. Fuck you billy.
Speaker 7: We have more, please, Lily, please no gibberish tonight. Please. I beg you.
Speaker 4: That's six seven sounds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, more. I don't think so. My penis is tingling right now. I beg for.
Speaker 4: No, there's no more.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I don't memorize this ship, but I get close to it. So yeah, wild. I enjoyed doing this.
Speaker 6: Lives a lot of fun. I'm glad people tuned in he where's the fun facts?
Speaker 2: We're getting there? Oh, it's like the sound effect I was looking for it. Wait, dish blow, Hey.
Speaker 7: Going to your sat baby because.
Speaker 2: What I screamer?
Speaker 4: I hope this one is actually pretty good because I just yea all right.
Speaker 2: Anyways, so that was ghost Animals.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of fun. People want us to.
Speaker 4: Put the whole thing on fucking on audio. It might be a good idea.
Speaker 2: It's time for.
Speaker 4: Bill fun fack that day that needs to be rerecorded.
Speaker 5: Do you remember the days I used to scream that every single episode episode screaming.
Speaker 4: So there was times where you'd be like, this is Billy's fun fact.
Speaker 2: I can't do it right now.
Speaker 4: I a lot of fun in this episode.
Speaker 2: Billy's fun fact today is uh. I didn't have one. So what I did was all everybody's name is good. Uh no, Jonas let me in on nothing. He o your fun fact?
Speaker 4: The internet shipping on you during your fun fact?
Speaker 5: No no, no, it's not good. Uh Jonas shot the bet on me and he gave me no fun facts. So I had to ask my girlfriend to google some. She's got one that was cool. Actually, this one actually fucking me up. So this will be great for all Canadians because I actually didn't know this. You know your ice scraper that you scrape off ice with like in your car. Yeah, don't you fucking roll your eyes, because I'm about to tell you a valuable piece of information.
Speaker 2: I know this. Okay, what am I gonna say? I don't know. You don't know ship? Okay, you know what the ice scraper the bat at the back of it.
Speaker 5: If you turn it over, it's gritted in a way to like completely loosen all of the ice off your thing before you scrape it.
Speaker 4: I knew that I saw it on TikTok video.
Speaker 2: Well, now you just knew that. I didn't know that. Well, she she gave me more because I told her that one wasn't enough.
Speaker 5: Okay, she said, Whale songs can be used to map out like ocean floor.
Speaker 2: It's kind of cool. It's there.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like bats with the echo.
Speaker 5: Okay, actually two more ones. I'm only gonna say because I think it's fucking funny. So Sadan is the youngest country in the world, meaning everyone's fucking non fucking stuff and all the old people die. What Seu Sadan's the youngest country in the world.
Speaker 4: Sau su Dan. Yeah, where they like they cut off women's heads and ship like that for being feminists, right, is that what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, probably probably also murder anyone over fifteen. Maybe that's why we say it's the youngest. And then we got there are more twins now than ever before in history. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Cool, I know what's fucking watch? I watched a TikTok video about this teacher who has two people pardon two people, Like is one person? He said, So, it's a woman who was born with her conjoined twin. They're twins and they're both the teacher and they're conjoined. Uh, it's funny that there there's jokes about how.
Speaker 2: That's technically one person.
Speaker 4: They had to pay for separate colleges.
Speaker 2: No fucking way is this.
Speaker 6: They had to pay for separate, separate colleges, but when they became a teacher, they were paid this same wage as one, which is hypocritical. If you're gonna in the college made them do this, you're like, oh, like wow, Like this person existed and lived and went to our college, but we still made them pay two intuitions. But when they became a teacher for the fucking thing they went to school for, they got paid one wage.
Speaker 4: And this is like the hypocrisy of so many things on this earth.
Speaker 6: But like, that's fucking wild. It's fucking sad. It's sad and disgusting that we allow this stuff to happen. We should rise up and protest like France. It's breaking the black.
Speaker 2: Rock, fucking like Anyways, thank you guys for but that's wild. I'll be back, I promise you. I guess.
Speaker 5: By so, I guess it's gonna be a glorious, storious moment for me.
Speaker 2: When it went in course, it is corse again. I did not take my.
Speaker 4: I don't want to really like this girls shit look likes for China.
Speaker 2: I'm the crazy you just standing here.
Speaker 13: She had something Internet with wlapp a swimming right on tender must.
Speaker 7: Have been my wiener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I'm a take at least.
Speaker 5: Miners bigger, go inside a bit of puncture her liver and I get here now pace the ground the house, standing up her phone saying down, I want to come home, forgive me.
Speaker 2: It's really and I think he might have gone crazy. He just keeps screaming at me, calling me ladies, what the fuck is wrong with him? He's been humping the couch for like thirty minutes now, saying get the fuck out my.
Speaker 5: Loan time, But he's not in his my mind hold his drawers down and did.
Speaker 2: A reach around hole on himself.
Speaker 11: Up shaw, motherfucking acerts shape bottles on the cat first.
Speaker 2: Please don't square because if you squeeze it, it's gonna be a lot of panting boob. It'sne of a meaning for That's one way to clean it. Another way with me to use dump you gotta burn soap, Give you a body roll. Why don't we both adjust it down on the couch and we.
Speaker 4: Can go one out like wou.
Speaker 2: Open the door. This story's father.
Speaker 13: I know you're right in there, really getting hony with my daughter. Don't ignore me, Ayana, can the door run the hinges.
Speaker 2: You'll be kissing the.
Speaker 4: Four rescot is a witness.
Speaker 13: You'll be kissing blood at home as he's riding for my car, looking the carp green. She'll never be between mine. Don'tye's legs wearing your dick is dog meeting. You'll be wishing that I was coming maskandie.
Speaker 2: Your body will be found. No blood on my laundry.
Speaker 4: Get away like coaching a cla oat fit on me. You're probably hiding.
Speaker 2: In the closet like card Kelly. Think on the right way.
Speaker 13: It's gotta start yelling you skinny little fucks like a w just waiting to him.
Speaker 5: Am I trying the blast?
Speaker 9: Did you just shoot me?
Speaker 2: Now? My pins full of duty?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Fuck your ruddy I'm spending a boat. Look at dog loggie, moming consciousness. I was only getting in your daughter's cans. That what understand is this kid's can nobody knowing.
Speaker 13: I don't know where I'm going, But if I'm playing on this kind of sasad the my story.
Speaker 2: But you know him, you know a lowest ording tack and