Speaker 1: My billy counting in the Great American. Welcome this Friday afternoon in the Tri state rech Baseball get back out of tonight in New York against the Metropolitans. Coverage begins about six oh five tonight, the last time. I'm doing my duty as a Great American watching bright Barts and other left wing websites, and I'm getting text from friends of mine in Covington saying, you can't believe what's happening on the suspension bridge. And so I tried to get some video Facebook, et cetera. Couldn't locate a lot, and then I find out at ten o'clock news at all Hell broke loose. There was a protest. There were two dueling protests yesterday. One was the July seventeenth issue relative to a twenty first relative to the death of John Lewis. The other one was to free the e Mom. Free the e Mom that's in the Butler County jail. And so at one point the one freeing the emon said, let's let the people of Kentucky know what our viewpoint is. So they marched from from the riverbanks in front of the suspension bridge and they marched over the bridge in mass some one to two hundred people singing we shall overcome, mainly white old females who listen to NPR and a bunch of younger females with purple hair, and they discover that the laws in Covington shutting down public thoroughfares are not quite the same as shutting down thoroughfares in the city of Cincinnati. Joining you and I now, as Rob Sanders, Kent County Prosecutor. First of all, if you can, Rob, tell us what happened last night about between eight and nine pm on the suspension bridge with these well intended NPR listeners.
Speaker 2: Willie, I think you said it best when you said all hell broke clues, apparently because I.
Speaker 3: Don't know who this emam is.
Speaker 2: I don't know that he's ever even set foot in Kentucky, or what this protest about the Butler County Jail and our good friend Sheriff Jones out there, what that has to do with us on the south side of the river or the Covington riverfront, or the Covington police or anything that these protesters tried to involve in their demonstration. But what I do know is that they were blocking down or blocking all of the traffic lanes on the suspension bridge, which of course is the state route as Kentucky seventeen. It's a highly traveled roadway. This was not in the middle of the night, of the cover of darkness or anything like that. This is while people were up and about and still doing business and trying to get back and forth across the Ohio River, and here they're trying to shut it down, I guess is some form of civil disobedience. But part of the problem with civil disobedience is when you start breaking laws. At least in Kentucky, we enforce those laws. And so fifteen people, at least fifteen people that I'm aware of, were arrested and charged with an array of offenses for everything from assaulting police officers to criminal mischief, to.
Speaker 3: Trespass, to failure to disperse.
Speaker 2: To rioting, which is a felony in Kentucky, Willie. It carries a possible and sentence of one to five years. And they sent me the arrest citations today. And I'm sure this will shock you, but out of the fifteen people that are charged with riot first degree felony, only thirteen, or I should say only two were from Kentucky. The other thirteen were from Ohio or Indiana. We've got one from Rising Sun, Indiana, twelve from Ohio, everywhere, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Cincinnati, a couple more Cincinnatis, Brooksville, Ohio, wherever that is, another Cincinnati, and Cleveland Heights, Ohio, which I assume is in Cleveland.
Speaker 3: But that's an awfully long way.
Speaker 2: You know, two people drove all the way down from Cleveland to Cincinnati just to come march around Covington and trying to shut down our bridges just to get arrested. It's a very expensive form of protests when you have to go out and hire yourself criminal defense attorneys to defend you on a felony riot charge and hope that they keep you out of prison. It seems to me that it would have been much more advisable to just hold the protest on the sidewalk him, march around, protest all you want, shout whatever it is you want, hold your signs, wave them around. That's fine, you can do all that stuff. We believe in the First Amendments, but we don't believe in shutting down bridges.
Speaker 1: All right now, I understand from media accounts there were injuries to the police in northern Kentucky, which is a different part of the tri State than the city of Cincinnati. The idea of fighting with cops on bridges, it can be extremely dangerous. What damages injuries, if any, did the police suffer.
Speaker 2: Fortunately, Willie, I believe the injuries to the police officers were minor. I think we've got some cuts and bruises and scrapes. I do see some photographs of some bloody elbows, bloody knees, bloody hands, but minor injuries. Fortunately, I'm not aware of any off that was seriously injured, nor am I aware of any protester that was seriously injured. But you know, when you're doing this stuff on a bridge, it really raises the level or the intensity of the confrontation. Because, as you well know, as we've discussed many times, the only Covington police officer to die in the line of duty in my lifetime, thank god, there was only one. But the one was Michael Parton, who of course fell from a bridge to his death in January fourth, some twenty six years ago, I believe, but that's still fresh in the minds of I think all the police in northern Kentucky, and they're very aware of how dangerous it is to be pursuing criminals, are dealing with criminals, they're tussling or otherwise fighting with criminals on a bridge because you know, I don't know, if you watch the videos, some of those cops aren't that big. They're just they're not They're doing a heck of a job dealing with some people that are much larger than they are. Some of these cops, you know, they got to be concerned about whether or not they're going to be tossed over the bridge. I know, I've seen video of at least one guy hugging the bridge rail for dear life, and the police are having to deal with him right there over top of the water. I know that there was a police gear that went missing in the struggles. There were personal property of police officers, watches and things of that nature that were lost or damaged or destroyed. Some of that stuff is believed to have fallen in the river during struggles with these protesters. You know, it's understandably a very tense situation for police officers when they're so many stories up above the Ohio River and I don't think anybody can reasonably assume that they will survive a fall from that height, much less into the water. And there's no reason that anybody should be up there protesting, much less fighting with.
Speaker 3: The police above the water.
Speaker 2: It seems I don't know what it is about that suspension bridge, Willy, but first we got people hanging banners from it and forcing our police and our firemen to go up there and take those down and deal with them. And now we got people, you know, wanting to engage in riots up there. So I've had enough with the bridges and the crimes on the bridges and people fighting with the police.
Speaker 3: On the bridges.
Speaker 2: They need to find a better place to hold their protests, preferably on the north side of the river.
Speaker 1: You know, Rob Sanders on Channel five, they had this older white woman. She was in her seventies. She was skinny. Most of the protesters are morbidly obese, but that's a different issue. Looked like the marshmallow manner, and when this one woman had to weigh three hundred pounds, But this particular one was saying, you know, I didn't do anything wrong. I'm just exercising my rights, and a coving to police. Officer picked me up and slammed me to the pavement, took away my dignity. And all I'm doing is trying to exercise my rights and coming to police. Wouldn't let me do it? What you're coming to her.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, she's in the middle of the road, Willie.
Speaker 2: You know, you have a right to protest, you have a right to freedom of speech, but you don't have a right to shut down our bridges. And that's everything that I've seen so far, at least started in the middle of the roadway with the Comington police trying to clear the roadway so that people can get across the bridges. It's dangerous. It's dangerous for the protesters, it's dangerous for the motorists, it's dangerous for the police. It's just not something that should have been happening in the first place. And so I'm disappointed that anybody felt it necessary to provoke this confrontation, which is what I believe these protesters were intentionally doing, is trying to provoke a confrontation with police. That's the only thing that can result from shutting down a bridge on a state route, and I think you would get the result no matter which bridge you try and shut down, but certainly one is highly traveled as the Suspension bridge with.
Speaker 3: All those holes in it.
Speaker 2: You know, anybody that's walked across the river to go to the Reds game, or and go to the Bengals game, or coming back over to visit one of our fine establishments on the south side of the river, Willie, which I know you like to frequent and hang out at. Anybody who's walked across that bridge knows that there's all sorts of gaps and holes in that bridge. And then the last thing any police officer wants to be doing is rolling around in tussling with unruly and uncooperative dissobeion the criminals up there not following police lawful orders to disperse and get out of the roadway.
Speaker 1: You know what happened. Lieutenant pack Cayton, who I know well, was on the air Channel nine last night saying, well, we've issued two or three paper citations and basically those are going to be dismissed. As soon as they get to a court in Hambling County, they'll be dismissed. The protesters have regularly gone to I seventy five in the city of Cincinnati to shut down I seventy five, and when that happens, guess what. Nothing happens. After the George Floyd riots, nothing happened. In twenty oh one, the riots, nothing happened. All the charges are dismissed. Do you look forward to dismissing the charges in Covington, Kentucky?
Speaker 3: No, Willie. You know it's funny.
Speaker 2: I've gotten the number of different emails already, mostly from news outlets, asking me if I plan to dismiss the charges, and I'm like, obviously, you folks don't pay much attention to crime in Kenton County because we're going to collect the evidence.
Speaker 3: We're going to review the evidence.
Speaker 2: I have over fifty eight body camera videos just from the Covington officers alone, Willie, and that's before we start adding in all the other police agencies from Kenton and Campbell Counties. It responded, we pretty much stripped two counties of all of our police coverage for the all call of the officer needs assistants to get down to the bridge and help get this situation under control. It's a whole another issue about stripping.
Speaker 3: Police protective from other law.
Speaker 2: Abiding citizens all across two counties. But nevertheless, know we plan to collect the evidence, review all the body camera videos. If we have a case, we have charges that we can prove the criminal accident, anyone committed, they will be prosecuted. It's how we do business over here. It's how I think every citizen has a right to expect that the government that they pay for through the tax dollars will conduct themselves and upholding the law and enforcing the law that has been duly passed by our legislatures. I don't know why people live in a community that would do anything else.
Speaker 1: Well, I look at the demographics. I look at the population. If you take Boone, Kenton, and Campbell County, the population is about a little less than three hundred thousand, which is the population of the city of Cincinnati, and Hamilton County is going to completely woke to the left. So you have three communities northern Kentucky about the size of the city. If you add in the communities in southeast Indiana and those that border Hamilton County, which would be Claremont County and Warren County. In Butler County, you have this little enclave in the middle where the law doesn't apply, in which there's lax law enforcement. We lease down the city streets, open air smoking, marijuana, non enforcement or curfew laws for teenagers, non enforcement of truancy laws. Twenty five percent of the kids at CPS don't show up for school on any particular day. So you have this one little island floating in the middle of a sea of red. And I can't think of another city in America where on one side of the river you have woke progressivism. You have in the city of Cincinnati, a sanctuary city in which the law doesn't apply, the police are demoralized, the school stink. In the city of Cincinnati, there's massive lawlessness ignored. And you go a quarter of a mile away the Ohio River, and all of a sudden you're in the land of Rob Sanders Kenton County. You're in the land of Butler County, or Claremont County or Warren County, David Foreignschell or South heast Indiana. God help you if you're caught with marijuana in Dearborn, Indiana. It's a serious matter. So what advice would you provide to the activists, to the progressives, to the city beat crowd, to the NPR crowd, to the purple hair and nosering crowd. When it comes to committing crime, should you stay in the city of Cincinnati and not venture out?
Speaker 3: It surely seems like a good idea.
Speaker 2: Will you know, when you start across the bridges and you see the big sign and says welcome to the Bluegrass, they should know that. I don't even know that you caught the old fashioned way. We do things the common sense way. We just enforced the laws that we have on the books, and we expect everybody that's wandered into Artists State to do the same thing, to abide by those laws that are on the books. We're not asking anybody to do anything special except just behave yourselves. What they choose to do on the north side of the river, that's their business. But if once you come on the bridge, if you look down and you're over top the water, chances are you were now in Kentucky and you can count on being prosecuted for any criminal offense that you can fit commit. Novel concept, I'm sure. But you know one thing I will mention Willy that was really alarming about this is so this protest, from what I'm told, started with a much smaller group of people coming across the bridge and shutting the bridge down. And when the police showed up to tell them to get on the sidewalk, because they weren't there to arrest everybody were off the bat, they were there to tell them to get on the sidewalk. That group of people started radioing back to a larger group still on the Cincinnati side and radio to them and say, you know, I guess we've done it, or the police are here, that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's like, hey, the police are here.
Speaker 2: So instead of all those people going, well, I'm not going over there because they've already got the police to show up and so I don't want any part of that now, they came running in and created a much bigger problem, adding to the problem with dozens, if not hundreds of more people on the bridge blocking the traffic in. It only escalated the situation. But the coordination between those people that claim that they're just exercising their rights to radio over to bring in more people to assist them and breaking the laws especially problematic, and I think that's probably a big contributing factor as to why the Comington police chose to go with a riot charge is because of that coordination. In Kentucky, it only takes five people to be involved in criminal conduct for it to be a ryan. But when you have coordination between dozens or hundreds of people breaking the law, that creates a very serious, very dangerous situation for police officers. You know, we trust them, We asked them, and we trust them to uphold the law, enforce and.
Speaker 3: Keep our community safe.
Speaker 2: You know, the kind of community that we enjoy on the south side of the river, and when people put their lives at risk, we take that very seriously.
Speaker 1: And lastly, Rob Sanders, I would imagine the dozens of Covington and Kentucky police that came to assist Officer of Needs assistants get here. Now, there were many communities in northern Kentucky left bear in which case law enforcement didn't exist. And I can specifically recall in the late nineteen nineties that the body of Officer Michael Parton was not located for many weeks because it was it was the river was very cold, almost in a frozen condition, and the sadness in northern Kentucky and elsewhere that this officer was pursuing someone who should not have been on the bridge and that he flipped over and ended up in the river and died and his body wasn't located for a long period of time. This exacerbate at the conflicts for someone who thinks this emom needs special protection and special protests. Do it in Cincinnati, the charges will be dismissed. You can walk on I seventy five with impunity, smoke your pot, do what you gotta do, do the wheelies around Fountain Square, no big deal. Do it in Covington doesn't apply. And I think the message has got to be sent to law enforcement in the surrounding counties will seriously maintain statutes and laws that are going to be and if these charges indicated, an indictment is necessary. These fifteen or so people are facing hard time in prison, not a paper charge dismissed by a liberal magistrate. Well, Rob Sanders, thank you. We'll see what happens down the road. Are these individuals out on bond, you know? Are they bonded out yet?
Speaker 2: Well, Willie, they all just appeared in our district court for arraignment at eight thirty this morning, and at that time the judge would have set bond.
Speaker 3: For each one of them. Each one of them's cases are.
Speaker 2: Individual and they get individual bond reviews, so every one of them's got a different bond amount. I'm going to wait probably a couple more hours here before I get on the jails website to see how many of them actually we're able to post that bond. So right now, it's just I haven't taken the time to get on the website and look up all fifteen defendants to see who's in and who's out. But I suspect that there will probably be several who were unable to make bond, if any of them make bond at all.
Speaker 1: All right, good, well, the message is sent. Do your crimes in Cincinnati, not much consequence. Do your crimes in Covington, A big consequence. Message has been sent. Hopefully the NPR crowd, the old white women from Hyde Park, they want to feel as if their miserable lives have importance. Hopefully the message will be received. Commit your crimes in Cincinnati, don't commit them in Covington, my hometown. Rob Sanders, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ron, my pleasure, WILLI and Hay about every police agency in northern Kentucky is hiring right now. So if any of those good officers on the north side of the river retired to work in someplace that just calls for written tickets and dismissed cases, come on over here, put your applications in.
Speaker 3: We'd be happy to have more good officers.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Rob Sanders, thank you very much. Let's continue with more. There's a lot of new sheriff in town. It's the old sheriff. The idea that a liberal, progressive woke sanctuary city. It's a quarter of a mile from law enforcement across the river. You're warned. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundreds WLW. All right, hit the music, gave a little segue. Course Tonight, reds Baseball kicks off about six five. The Red Lakes have sixty five games left. According to the experts like Moeger. They tell me the Red Lakes have to win about thirty five of the sixty five to get to the playoffs, probably not to visional champ, maybe a wild card. See what happens tonight later on. Secondly, I've reviewed my memory banks and I can't recall in America a city which is so blue, so progressive, so liberal, and so sanctuary type exists a quarter of a mile from a city in a county where laws enforced. I thought about Atlanta. Maybe even the counties around Atlanta tend to be blue. But the more Cincinnati does what Cincinnati does, the more people get the hell out and move to Claremont County, Dearborn County, Boone County for a better way of life, black, white, and otherwise. They don't want to deal with the mayhem in the city of Cincinnati. Last night they were dueling protests. One was John Lewis's comment about good trouble and there were some individuals and individuals getting together to let their voice be heard about Donald Trump, as if we need to hear it. And the other group was the Imam Solomon who's locked up in the Butler County jail compliments of Richard K. Jones, and I guess he is a hearing coming up in about a week. He was linked to the Muslim Brotherhood, which is a terrorist group out of Egypt, and so there was an indication that he may be denied further ability to live inside of America because of that connection. I don't know if that's true or not. If Solomon goes or stays not going to change my life much at all, it pears to have conducted himself quite well. While here, of course, they have to be here legally, but that's a different issue. So in Cincinnati, if you want to do wheelies up and down Vine Street, openly, smoke pot, sell drugs, use drugs on city streets, they'll look at Saint Francis Serif. If you want to be truant from school, or if you want to break curfew as a teenager, it's no big deal. In fact, all you have to do is get a hold of the police and tell them we have a group of one to three hundred coming to eight to one Plum Street last night, for example. And the police without permits will simply shut down ninth Court Street and eight to one Plum and citizens can't drive cars, and you simply stand there and yell, holler and shout until your horse. Then you go home with their silly signs, and away you go. There's a permit system to have a parade or a gathering that the City of Cincinnati routinely ignores. The permit guide would involve route you're going to take, how many people are going to show up. If it's a private event, will you provide your own security through off duty police. There's a way to do it. One is the begin one is an end. It's not driven by content. The city doesn't decide whether the content is good or bad, but rather the way, manner, and the method of your so called protest or demonstration. Well, we've gotten rid of that. You simply show up where you want to show up, shut down city streets, willy nilly, and shout your silly slogans, who streets our streets? Yeay yay, yay yay, and away you go. City ignores the law. And on ken Kober the other day, and I talked about how come cops do not enforce criminal statutes such as the curfew violations or openly smoking marijuana or truant see of one type or another and fornicating in public or urinating against buildings, and he said they received no support from the city administration. In fact, they're told not to enforce so called lifestyle changes because they're not supported. And the cops are not going to put his coynes on the line to enforce criminal statutes if his employer will not back them up. So as a consequence, Slowly but surely, the broken window theory works, and there's a creep of lawlessness in the city of Cincinnati, including the ability of juveniles to get out of Juvi jail having shot somebody in the back of the head. The magistrates, the judges carry bloom and others or magistrate and need a birding, and common police courts simply release vicious attempted murderers and drug dealers, et cetera, because they have a theory that open up the jails and get it done. The police tell me that many times they arrest the criminal wrongdoers and the criminals are out of jail before they complete the paperwork. I refer to Murdecai Black and the murder of Patrick Hamlinger. Look what happened to him. That's the way things are. But someone needs to tell the professional agitators, the professional protesters, the nosering crowd, that that's okay in the city of Cincinnati. By the way, it's not okay in Sycamore Township, not okay in Green Township or Anderson Township, Ohkorran Township. But it's okay in the city of Cincinnati. In many parts of Hamleton County, ignore the law violated. Who streets our streets? Yay, yay, yay, and away you go. So some clown in and around the Underground Railroad Museum said, let's march over to Covington and let the good folks of Covington know how we feel about the IMAM. And so, as Rob Sanders just said, a small group came stayed on the side walk, which is fine. That's public space to be used for pedestrians. And this public space if you want to use it in a certain way, if you want to quote, protest something. But when large numbers shut down city and state streets without permits, putting it risk the goodliness of those who want to travel back and forth over the Robling Suspension Bridge, you know what, that's a problem. You can't do it. And so you heard from Rob Sanders that those who committed such things five or more it's called aggravated rioting. And guess what, go to prison one to five years. Now that means I don't know if these are first time offenders, but I assume they are because they're well intended. Simply they're thinking with the left side of their brain, not the right side of their brain. That there's serious consequences in the Bluegrass State when you commit crime. That's not the case in the city of Cincinnati or Hamlet County. We made that decision. We made the decision. I guess the voters did not to enforce criminal statutes in the city of Cincinnati or Hamilton County. That is not the case in Campbell, Boone, or Kenton or the counties that surround Hamilton County. The same number of people live in Boone, Kenton and Campbell that live about in the city of Cincinnati, and there's a different not different rules the laws are enforced. I would anticipate that Hamilton County or Chalaizada, State of Ohio has the same laws basically as the laws in northern Kentucky about aggragator riding and obstruction of justice and us sought on the police officer that kind of stuff, but in our jurisdiction. I watched Lieutenant Patrick Cayton last NIME on Channel five simply say well, we handed out some paper citations, let them go for violating the law. And Covington, that doesn't work. And part of it is they want to send a message to keep your stupidity on the North side of the river, not the south. But the other part is when you talk about Officer Martin in Covington who was chasing a criminal and he fell off the bridge and ended up down river dead body recovered weeks later. The Covington police are extremely sensitive the idea of individuals committing crime on the bridge. This is not a protester. I see some stories about the city beat employees journalists are arrested. They weren't arrested because they were journalists. According to Covington police. They were arrested because they violated the criminal statutes. That's why they were arrested. And the fact you're, quote a journalist doesn't give you the ability to violate criminal statutes. So two journalists arrested among the fifteen who were charged, and we'll see what happens. I would think most are out on bond as I speak, but we'll see the bonds twenty five hundred dollars next appearance next week. And they're reviewing all the videotape from all the cops to see who did what to who. Police officers were injured, their lives were put at risk because of the nearness of the water to the Roebling suspension bridge. There's a way to do it, a way not to do it. Staying on the sidewalk. There's two sides of the there's two sidewalks, north and south. Walk on the sidewalk, play your silly signs, yell howler and shout who streets are streets, yay, and away you go. When you break down law and order and walk on state thoroughfares and city streets so the other citizens cannot get about their business, that's a crime. And you can't do it. In Cincinnati, you can do it. In Covington, you can't do it. And when you venture out into the surrounding counties, it is a deep red ocean with a little blue sanctuary city floating in the middle like an oyster cracker and a bed of skyline. Chill it just a little bit where liberalism reigns, supreme progressivism. Sanctuary cities, easy judges, easy magistrates. I'm okay, you're okay. Urinate, defecate, fornicate, sell drugs, do wheelies up and down the street, speed no problem, clip cars parked, no problem. You can show up, break curfew laws, no problem. You can shoot guns at passing barges on the high River, no problem. You can fire twenty thousand shots, according a shot spoker spot her in the city of Cincinnati, no problem. You can steal cars, no problem, break into cars, no problem. However, you do that somewhere nearby the city of Cincinnati, then all hell's going to break loose, and maybe these fifteen so called rioters some call protesters, some call journalists from city be will know there's a differential between Covington, where I was born and Cincinnati, where I was raised. So let's continue with more big show planned today. Later on, I've Ashley Banfield of News Nation to talk about the Epstein file. She did reporting last night. That's there's three major questions unanswered about the Epstein suicide slash murder inside of his jail cell, in which there's three to four minutes of a tape that was missing, and according to analytics, the tape taken the place of those three or four minutes was devised in twenty twenty three. You might recall that the so called seuside took place in August of twenty nineteen. Plus, we have more on the difficulties of Donald Trump supposedly sending a birthday greeting to Jeffrey Epstein in twenty three, when Epstein turned fifty years old, and in this so called birthday greeting was something that looked a little bit amiss as far as the typical birthday greeting. I'm reading what was in it. The drawing, allegedly from Donald Trump, depicts a woman's breast and a Donald's signature in the place of pubic hair, surrounded several lines of typewritten text. According to The Wall Street Journal, which reviewed the letter but didn't publish it, this is a birthday greeting from the Donald to Jeffrey Epstein, allegedly included with the line quote happy birthday, and may every day be another wonderful secret quote unquote. So that Donald said false, don't publish it. He spoke to Murdoch a few hours before publication, and according to him, Murdoch said he wouldn't publish it. But they did anyway. Now law suits will be filed. Donald Trump denies vehemently sending a body obscene birthday greeting to Jeffrey Epstein. What twenty two years ago? We continue, We never stop, We simply continue. Up next is Michael McDonald from the Catholic League about what's happening to universities in America today. And after two o'clock is Ashley Banfield about Epstein and Trump on news radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, lots has happened in a lot is happening in Christianity and Catholicism, and what's happening around the world. Hopefully there's a beacon of light. These are special times of an American we have. The Olympics are coming sadly to Los Angeles. God knows what that's going to look like. Next year. The World Cup is coming all over the North America sphere. We're gonna have Mexicans, Americans and Canadians every which way. Also, we have an American pope, which was impossible, Pope Leo the fourteenth. There's that number again, Pete Rose, Pete Rose, Pope Leo the fourteenth, Donald Trump, and the White House. So to me, that's the Mount Rushmore of good events. Olympics, World Cup, Pope Leo, and Donald Trump. But the Catholic League headquarter in New York City has a column up about Georgetown University Georgetown's Muslim problem, penned by Bill Donahue. One of his great apostles and disciples is the great Michael McDonald. And Michael McDonald, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Michael, can you tell the American people about Georgetown which is indicative of most Catholic education. I might add that's true probably at Saint John's. I don't know about Catholic University or Saint Louis. I don't know, Xavier, I don't know, but speak about the Georgetown Muslim problem.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bill, great to be with you again. And yes, Georgetown is unfortunately one of the flagship Catholic universities in this country, and they have pretty much fallen off of anything that looks like anything resembling old school Catholicism. But yeah, so they've got a professor there, Jonathan Brown, who's found himself in a little bit of hot water. This week, the interim president of Georgetown was testifying before Congress about shockingly all of these anti Semitism things that are on campus across the country and every single all these big schools in New York, all across the country, and Georgetown unfortunately is not immune to that. Actually, some of the Catholic schools have been doing better on that front, but Georgetown is following, unfortunately, the lead of all these secular, you know, premier institutions and copying them, and we shouldn't be surprised. So anyway, Jonathan Brown has been putting out some hot takes and he got himself into trouble saying that when Trump ordered the bombing over there and I ran there, oh, he really hopes that I Ran responds by bombing an American base, which you know, that's completely ridiculous thing to say. Cares come out in his defense because Jonathan Brown, the name doesn't sound but he's a convert Islam. He's in charge of Islamic studies there. They've come out. Karas come out in his defense. They counsel on American Islamic Relations come out in his defense that we just don't understand what he meant by that, that that was actually something peaceful. Now, if you want to say something peaceful, you could say something I don't know, like I'm glad that I Ran isn't going to be able to develop nuclear weapons to wipe Israel in America off the face of the earth. That's something you could say, And I sure hope they don't shoot back at us. That's something you can say if you don't want to see things get bigger. But this guy says, no, no, they need they need the bomb on an American base. It's ridiculous in that of Line and Bill Doon, And he wrote a letter today you can see that on our website, Catholic Lea dot org to the interim president of Georgetown saying you gotta do something about this because this is an academic freedom.
Speaker 1: In fact, whether it's Columbia or whether it's Brown, or whether it's Saint John's or whether it's UCLA, extremism on the left is acceptable. Moderate conservatism on the right is not. Let me share with the American people what Professor Jonathan Brown actually said, quote I am not an expert, but I assume Iran could still get a bomb easily. I hope Iran does some symbolic strike on a base. Then everyone stops quote unquote, I would assume to get a bomb doesn't refer necessarily to a bunker buster. It may be a nuclear weapon. When you talk about a bomb, that to me that the little article A means something. And when that was issued, the President called him and said, take that thing down immediately. He also Brown is the son in law of convicted terrorist supporter Ala Ranian defended Hamas and more than that, he said, quote Israel has been engaged in a genocidal project for decades quote unquote. And so the fact that this professor, maybe if you're at Ohio State University or maybe University of Alabama, of a great public, large university, you might have this kind of hatred on the left, But to have it at a Catholic university is that really the problem.
Speaker 3: That is a big part of the problem.
Speaker 4: And I mean it is a shame that Georgetown would have a faculty on their staff that sounds like Elmo's Twitter on Sunday. This is ridiculous that they would have we go this far down the rabbit hole of trying to be accepted by these secular elites, completely rejecting Catholic teaching, bringing in a radical promoter of the craziest elements of the extreme Islamic movement that says, you know, slavery is okay, Rape's okay because you said things like that Bill has in his book. You can see it in the column on Catholic League dot org. Going into all of this stuff that this crazy professor has said, and the University of Georgetown just looks at and Sharston says, like, you know what this this is? Okay, hey, come on, like you should be better than that, Georgetown. The best thing about your school can't be that Ed Cooley is your basketball coach. I like Cooley when he is a providence a little bit of a homer there, but that can't be the best thing about it. You're supposed to be one of the premier Catholic institutions in this country. I mean, you're supposed to be right up there with Notre Dame, right like everyone knows Notre Dame. Georgetown's supposed to, you know, be in that vein. And instead of upholding the beautiful tradition of higher Catholic education, instead you're just bringing in these fringe wackos to promote these outlandish talking points that are not only reprehensible but contrary to the teaching of the church.
Speaker 3: And you're going to make.
Speaker 4: Them in charge of the department. Hopefully they do something about this or that. That's what we're calling for them to do something about this, and hopefully action will be taken, because this just should not be tolerated at a premier Catholic institution in this country.
Speaker 1: Michael McDonald of the Catholic League. Professor Jonathan Brown, among other things, has said that he has publicly maintained that slavery is okay provided in his ground in Islam. In twenty seventeen, he said, quote, there is no such thing as slavery in Islam until you realize that there's no such thing as slavery, so slave and by the way, the Arabs and Muslims were the main driving force of the trans Atlantic slave trade. Islamic. Of course, the words slave comes from slav and you look at the history. Thomas sold did a great book on this that the Arab Muslims do. Actually I don't know about today, but for centuries they thought slavery was okay. In fact, they thought slavery was mandated by the Holy Book, by the Quran. And he's simply expressing what ISLAMI thought was also rape and what happened on October the seventh, that that was pursuing to the Holy Book the Quran. In fact, when I watched some of the videos which I've done recently, again they're sick. On October the seventh I see that the Hamas and the Palestinian warriors are shouting Islamic phrases as they rape children in Israel, and this professor says, there's no such thing as rape, it's demanded by Islam, no such thing as slavery. So how in the world kin of Catholic University in the nation's capital hired this guy for years to teach students about.
Speaker 4: What exactly to indoctrinate them. They somehow this woke support for the Intifada is somehow acceptable. No, as Catholics, we are called to uphold the truth.
Speaker 3: Number one.
Speaker 4: Number two, the point of academia is actually supposed to be exploring the truth. There is no truth in any of those statements. There is nothing that you can say, yeah, you know what, that's that's grounded, that that's.
Speaker 5: A reasonable take the yeah, I'll entertain that, you know, over drinks in the faculty lines. Come on, like, you gotta be doing something that is actually advancing the minds of young people, making them think deeper, learn more, holistically, learn about the truth, get involved in the great academic debates of our time. Fine, you know you want you want to have a debate about a Middle East Policy Fund. You can talk about that, but to say that, you know what, it's it's okay that Hamas went in there and killed over twelve thousand Israelis. That's a good thing. No, you can't say that that.
Speaker 4: That's not advancing any sort of truth. There's no debate there, that's not any sort of rational take. That's someone that should be relegated to the fringest corners of the internet. But somehow George sounds like, yeah, he can be in charge of it academic department.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: Come on, how would you respond, Michael McDonald to the argument, Well, after all, this is the first Amendment, you have the right under the first Amendment. I guess Georgetown receives a lot of public money in one sense or another, not directly, but indirectly. And therefore this Professor Jonathan Brown supported by the most extreme elements of Islam. I might add, including care, which has been designated as a terrorist organization. I believe that somehow this is the first Amendment. This is college. You have other viewpoints being expressed. This is something you can pick up or discard. One can only imagine if you're sitting in Professor Jonathan Brown's classes and you have a different viewpoint what grade you would receive, But that's different. But how do you respond to the argument. Everyone's got the right to expression and the right to free speech.
Speaker 4: Yeah, John Brown has Jonathan Brown absolutely has that right of free speech. He does not have that right in the classroom. Right if he wanted to go down to the Verizon Center and rent the place at and have his fringe kooky, we love radical islamis convention and talk so the cows come home about how he thinks the Maas is wonderful. That's one thing I wouldn't go. I think most normal, sane people would try to avoid that, like the plague.
Speaker 3: But he should be able to have that right. Or if he wants to go.
Speaker 4: Out to the National Mall and you know, rent some space and have his little value there, fine, he can do that. But the point of academia is you're supposed to be teaching people the truth, not indoctrinating them to this woke radical left nonsense. You're supposed to be teaching them the truth, introducing them to the great debates of our time, making them scholars, making them learn more so that they are prepared to participate in public life. But no, Instead, you're promoting this stuff which is contrary to the truth and fundamentally runs against Catholic moral teaching. You should not have the University of Georgetown as that platform. If you want to say that stuff, knock yourself out, go out, rent your own space, go to a free speech area. But the point of the university is commitment to the truth, and the point of a Catholic university is commitment to the Catholic Church and the truth. And this guy is running a foul on both of those things. And it is a shame that he is allowed to work at Georgetown.
Speaker 1: Well, he had a question and answer session a few years ago, Professor Jonathan Brown, and he is the prophet Mohammad owned slaves. During the question answer period that followed his talk, he said the following me about the Islamic prophet cloak, Mohammad had slaves. There's no denying that, and so so what you must follow the example of Mohammad by owning slaves. Now, you can only imagine in many contexts in today's world, if elements of the African American community, and certainly me and you included, would have someone being paid large amounts of money at a great public university advocating for the ownership of slaves in twenty twenty five. In July twenty twenty five, we're gonna have Georgetown have an advocate for slaves and the rape of children. That might be a bridge too far. But until your column, until and also a Congressman Alistafani got involved, this guy, Professor Jonathan Brown, will still be still be I guess he's still teaching at Georgetown. We'll see what happens in September. But except for notifying Georgetown as to what this guy has said and written, would he have no problems continuing to teach at Georgetown?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he probably would. I mean, this is actually very sad, the lack of character in you. I'm very glad that you're talking about this, but the outside of you and a couple of other people in the media and not even talking like mainstream mediately I'm talking more like closer to the like minded fellow travelers to you, Bill, even they're not really picking up on this. Off the Catholic press is completely ignoring this, which which is a shame. I think we might be the only you know, quote unquote new Catholic news agency type thing that's that's saying anything about this, but it needs to be said. You know, if the donor class doesn't like it, if you know, I will worry about the endowment and things like that. I'm sorry. The truth has to mean something. The teachings of the church have to mean something. Especially when you are the one of the premier Catholic institutions in this country. That should matter to you. Upholding sacred truth, sacred tradition should matter, not just oh, we've got a crazy lefty, uh fringe academic here as well, just like all.
Speaker 3: These other big schools.
Speaker 4: So please give us some of No, they can't be they can't be our position. We have to uphold the sacred traditions that have been handed down to us for generations, whether people find it offensive or not.
Speaker 1: Well, the care the Council of American Islamic Relations, declared by many to be a supporter of terrorist organizations. In a letter said the following, we urged Georgetown University to immediately cease any investigation or discipline related to doctor Brown's tweet. Instead, the university should affirm its commitment to protecting academic freedom, resisting political intimidation, and standing with faculty members who have dedicated their careers to the pursuit of knowledge, justice and dialogue. Owning slaves and raping children? Is that the pursuit of knowledge, justice and dialogue.
Speaker 4: See Yeah, according to care it is, and that should say something. It's rightfully so that the United Air Memorates put them down as they hears organization that at least Uponic points out that just this week points out that these guys were unindicted co conspiracors and the terrorist financing scheme. And you know, I'm just saying this to Jonathan Brown. I doubt he'll hear this, but maybe somehow I'll get back to him. If those are the people that are coming to your defense, look at your life, look at your choices.
Speaker 3: What are you doing here? Like you clearly have not been making the best life choices.
Speaker 4: If these are the people coming to your defense, that should just say enough that you know, I really need to go to confession change my.
Speaker 1: Ways, and I'm on the right doors. And I think some parent or someone is spending about eighty thousand dollars a year to being doctrinated at Georgetown as that of educated. Once again, quote, there is no such thing as slavery. In Islam Professor Jonathan Brown defended by the radical left. Keep teaching, keep making that money and slavery does not exist. Rape does not exist. Wow, all right, Michael McDonald, Catholic League dot org. Lots of good stuff up. I wish the Catholic Christian press would pick this up. I know that CNN and NPR, which may not exist much, is not going to pick it up. ABC, NBCCBS not gonna pick it up because it doesn't fit their attitudes. But to have this guy teaching at the so called great university is disgusting. Once again, we got to run. Michael McDonald of the Catholic League dot org. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And you're a great American. Thank you, Michael.
Speaker 3: Thanks Bill, you're a great American.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more. How about that paying money to have your kids indoctrinated instead of educated? Bill Cunningham seven hundred What you ought to me with season five about the rap? There's no better way to vent my craft. After office floods, blizzards and mice, we moved to Harlem, which wasn't so nice. Some nights in bed, all I could hear is put the cheese and the cracker from ear to ear. They say, I'm so bolgy, But how can that be? I run a crazy talk show, so look at me. Liars and cheaters and pimps and hoes, DNA drama and cheating woes. Don't forget the yeldts and everyone's favorite me on my knees. Some days I doubt it can do it again, But then I see some good looking woman and I can thoughts and coochs and raw dogging and ratchet our vocabulary. He has truly become fantastic. My teams work all day, work all night, just to convince some guests they might be they might want to fight. The guests are real, they never lie. Who else would sit on set and pretend to cry. From housewives to hose, porn stars and strippers, fake balloons, Barbie and Bieber, Kid Rock and Clooney stallone into nero. But let's not forget Pyro, my hero with beds on set, stripper poles and doghouses. When thing's for sure, I'm never a bore. Production is tough. That's not enough time to convince all my guests. It's all in our dime. The expert needs intake. We learned that this season and guests on the run they're a mess for a reason. They throw the chairs, rip weaves from their hair. But don't forget. There's always after care. We try to help, we really do, but sometimes the guests want to screw. The shoes they wear have six inch heels. All they want to do is get a free meal. The clothes are tight, the lipstick better be bright because if Joyce approves you, good to go. But if she doesn't, well, you know Lakeisha, Lacanda, Lawanda, La Mama, bottom, bitches, pregnant teens, bad moms, and more. The best part of R is me and my team because without oh you, I'd have to scream. We often say we should write this stuff down, but if we don't, you all be clowns. I heard the best daff and crew. That's why I love all of you. I'd do the five one three, and I play golf at KCC eh eh yeah, ol.
Speaker 6: Hella quiet, and I'm skokes, I'm broadcasting Bond.
Speaker 1: Can I tell the story?
Speaker 7: You just sent wrap back fifty five hundred years, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: Twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, I had a producer in my TV show that was connected to jay Z.
Speaker 7: And Beyonce, and then about Diddy. No wonder Diddy's on Treny.
Speaker 1: Was around, but there was a for it to convert me into a white older eminem let me rap, and so I put together a few lines, and I was appearing at a couple of nightclubs in Harlem, and I would show up in my three piece business suit and start rapping at the Apollo. The goal was to get me on the road so that I could be the voice of my generation, a four to one case of pickleball of golf in America and America. However, as I was ready to storm the South, but jay Z and some up and coming rappers having succeeded in selling out the Apollo, and somebody and some lady named Beyonce.
Speaker 6: Right, what's that? Whatever happened to her? I don't know, And I'm hanging up in the middle of in mid air in a car.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, there were two New York City cops killed in their car sitting in Brooklyn. Right, We're ready to take off and storm the South rap style, the voice of my generation. Do you think my generation needs a rap star like me? They need to put a rap on you. That's what they need. We never got off the ground.
Speaker 7: You know you're avoiding the obvious question that CBS last night whacked the Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 7: I say bring back David Letterman, but I'll never do it.
Speaker 1: In two.
Speaker 7: Wild rumors on the internet that it could be Late Night with Willie.
Speaker 8: Cunningham, Cunningham pointed out that your opponent's middle name was Hussein. Your next logical political move is to point out that his daughter's names are Oude and Kuse.
Speaker 1: That's when I'm saying round and around.
Speaker 7: So he took a shot at management on it with them. What getting the settlement with the Trumpster?
Speaker 1: What would happen if you went after DJ Hodge, Bob Pittman and Scott Reinhardt and said they were a fat and.
Speaker 6: Ugly Bye bye Loretta, Bye bye the Segi pooh, but seg do I have a future in rap?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: Heave the stood reporters of prod service of your local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 7: Kole Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight five seventy seven sixty five. Would you like the lines I laid down very good? I know though it's a music behind it would have been better. I'm the voice of my generation. Sure are in rat Just wait a minute at the Ring of Honor, Honouree, Dave Lapham said.
Speaker 1: Non Kenwick Country Club, the Camargo Club and maybe Clovernook. I could be the voice of that generation in Rat. No, I think that'd be popular. Latim says, No. We want to thank a Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today. Willie Full Catering Service, Deluxe Delhi located and beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above. Yeah, like man, what about the cold Play affair in which the president and hr mail in each other's legs and arms during a kiss cam event.
Speaker 7: I understand the wife of that guy that that company's based here, right.
Speaker 1: I know Tanya O'Rourke is chasing it down. They were shall we say, I think he had his hands on her boobies. That was awkward.
Speaker 7: Plus I learned today and we don't have to worry about Rocky being involved with an interview with Bill Belichick, Tom Brenneman will talk to the North Carolina coach for c W Sports during ACC Media Days next week.
Speaker 1: So I just saw Tom in the hallway say that again. Tom Brennan wrot interview Bill Belichick. What about Jordan Hudson, She'll be right there too. What if she's going to talk about the defense? What if Tom asked her a wrong question and Jordan Hudson jumps in, can't say.
Speaker 7: So to the coach. So there's your there's your updated the answer my question. What how about the lines that I laid down? I told you they were good. Just put some music to it. Red's open up the second half Tonight Willie in New York City, the Big Apple for the New York Mets covered six ten Sports Talk, Arnold Carriers, Inside Pitch, and then Kelsey Chevrolet ext raading show after the game.
Speaker 1: Say the members at Kenwood Country Club need a fellow member to lead them and.
Speaker 7: Rap only if there's a wedding reception there. Niclodolo up against left handed Sean Minea tonight. Let's see good luck to the West Side All Stars. They play Wheelersburg tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Willie in the opening game of the Ohio State Little League Tournament. Did you forget about the British Open British Open up date.
Speaker 7: Let's see Matt Fitzpatrick as the leader at nine under through fourteen.
Speaker 1: What about Harmon? Harmon is next?
Speaker 7: He is in the clubhouse after a sixty five today?
Speaker 1: What about Scheffler?
Speaker 7: Brian Harmon is at eight under ho tong Lee who is also eight under par Tongue Lee? Is he related to one hung Low? Scotty Scheffler is fourth? He's minus seven?
Speaker 1: What about Rory? Here he comes.
Speaker 7: Let's see Roy McIlroy is tied for thirteen to three under What about Tiger? He's at home watching it on TV like you and me.
Speaker 1: He's at IHAP getting a pancake order.
Speaker 7: I think so. Jason Kochreck is tied for twenty fourth. The Xavier guy is uh, well, he had a he fired a seventy today. He's won under part see.
Speaker 1: I get a lot of calls here about me getting back into the rap world. Should I reconnect with jay Z and Beyonce to see if I still have a future? Well, you don't.
Speaker 7: I mean, didd, he's not doing nothing, so you better hook up with somebody.
Speaker 1: I won't say hook up relative to Diddy.
Speaker 7: Bengals update brought you by Good Spirits and Party Town, thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals rookies are set to report tomorrow to training camp. What about Hendrickson? Uh, well, we let's get a Shamar Stewart and second rounder Dimitria Night junior still unsigned. They can't come to camp and work out unless they're signed. Hen Hendrickson, will they become employees?
Speaker 1: He is signed? Well?
Speaker 3: T J.
Speaker 7: Watt and the Steelers are really thrown out. That thrown the deal up in the air. Now he's making more every year than number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, steel GJ. TJ.
Speaker 7: Watt a three year deal one hundred and twenty three million, one hundred and eight guaranteed every time.
Speaker 1: The Bengals way to cost him more money? Uh?
Speaker 7: That will be I'm sure Trey Head say about that one?
Speaker 1: I need more?
Speaker 6: Uh the green Salad, the Salvation. Maybe I should got onto the Bengals locker room and start rapping. Would that be something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Then you'll be hospitalized.
Speaker 6: Ohio High School Athletic Association Willie says it's going to sanction a state championship event and girls flag football beginning next spring twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 7: Some eighty schools like Girl have a girls flag football team.
Speaker 1: Who won the state title first time. It was the Cougar's at Mountain Notre Dame.
Speaker 6: Direct Flag Football State Championship game will be held in Maya, twenty twenty six at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium, Beautiful Massline.
Speaker 1: Here it is on CNN kiss Cam goes viral. They were in the stadium, the Patriot Football Stadium of seventy five thousand. They happen to pick out just a couple in the stands. Turned out to be the president of an internet company here in Cincinnati along with his HR director and there having an affair. They just look at that and he's got her hands around her boobies. Let's see will he mls action?
Speaker 7: Coming off that huge victory against Inner Miami HR director FC Cincinnati's on the road tomorrow night against Real Salt Lake nine o'clock ESPN, fifteen thirty. Now next week, Oh, here's one of my buddies, doctor Jeffrey Gardier, one of my experts on my TV show.
Speaker 6: He's going to help this couple. I bet how we bet they are And now he has to give advice.
Speaker 1: Will he the.
Speaker 7: And the FCC has to go what Inner Miami next week?
Speaker 6: Oh with the big m oh o m may have a case of the Goop.
Speaker 7: College football preseason SEC Football poll us out Texas. The Longhorns have been predicted to win the SEC Championship, Georgia's second all of by Alabama and LSU Kentucky fifteen out of sixteen.
Speaker 1: What why would a woman behave like that at a stadium when you're the HR director along the CEO they did? They probably didn't have no idea who they were now on the Kiss camp, I know what about you and Sarah Elise on the Kiss Camp.
Speaker 7: Don't go anywhere with anybody anymore. Stay by myself and my lovely wife Denise.
Speaker 1: In the basement in your underwear. Correct. This is like a rubber band on a watermelon.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you. I'm now that now that Dave Keaton played that cudding and I'm starting to add the stirrings. I'm starting to rap for my generation.
Speaker 7: Well you got to put some music behind it, though, No in oh no, that was Lance.
Speaker 1: He's calling insane. He's the matter with it.
Speaker 6: Doesn't want me, you know, I have the guts to come on. He won't come on no, you know, and he guts at all.
Speaker 1: That's why you got mo on. MOA's got some serious Yeah. On the other hand, Lance about the size of a cashow. I don't know what to tell. I'm just saying the kiss cam caught him. You got to put some rap music something underneath.
Speaker 6: That, a little beat. You need a beat, right, you need to eat. What kind of beat should I have? Kind of gotta do it?
Speaker 7: Go talk to uh Taren, the team man. He's on the beat one O two point three FM. Tarren puts a beat beat beneath my rap. Yeah, he can put some beat behind there.
Speaker 1: My generation needs a hero.
Speaker 6: They talk about our experiences, you know, golf Bernie's or one K's, lcs Mone Power Ferrari's. My generation needs a voice. Jeff Beckham, no question, you're trying to get that. You're trying to get that Niche.
Speaker 1: Wally Sweeney, Mike Laine. They needed you could become the country club rapper. I'm getting text from my boys Hell and Dave. Just just play a minute. If you just with season five about the rap. There's no better way to vent my crack. After office floods, blizzards and mice. We moved to Harlem, which wasn't so nice. Some nights in bed, all I could hear is put the cheese and the cracker from ear to ear. They say, I'm so bolgy, But how can that be? I run a crazy talk show, so look at me. Flyars and cheaters and pimps and hoes, DNA drama and cheating woes. Don't forget the yelled ets and everyone's favored me on my knees. Some days I doubt I can do it again, but then I see some some good looking woman and I can thoughts and coots and raw dogging and ratchet our vocabulary. He's truly become fantastic. My teams work all day, work all night, just to convince some guests they might be they might want to fight.
Speaker 6: The guests are really what do you think? There is music there? But talk to terror? Let's update, let's up update. Think you gotta get, you gotta put you know you gotta keep something going there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna lay on some more lines for maybe Monday. We'll talk to the tea men. All right, Let's continue with more Ashley Bamfield about Jeffrey Epstein Cubic hair and Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you something, do you think that's all a hoax? With his his uh I called list. I want you to listen to what she has to say. And you tell me say give me out of the student's report, will he.
Speaker 1: And o he of a rainy day crew.
Speaker 7: Oh, we leave you with the immortal words of the stooge report.
Speaker 1: Thank you seven hundred WLW Bill cunning into Great America. And the Epstein debacle continues unabated, and more informations coming out, including a fiftieth birthday greeting card supposedly sent by Donald Trump in twenty oh three to Epstein in which she had some The Wall Street Journal said some body information allegedly that Donald drew the outline of a woman's naked body and put his name in the pubic region to demonstrate something to the effect of It's exciting, isn't it, And then he also had her breast in a certain outline way, and that Donald completely denies it. In fact, he says he called Rupert Murdock directly about fourteen hours ago and said that's all bs. Don't do it, and if you put it in, it's going to be sued. And the Wall Street Journal did not put in their article anything about the card itself and whether they had possession of the card or not. And so this thing continues unabated, but nonetheless Ashley band Field of News Nation has done a great reporting this week on three unanswered questions about the Epstein suicide, which is the foundation of many other things that had occurred. That he killed himself in August of twenty nineteen, and like many Americans, I was very suspicious in the beginning as to whether or I actually killed himself because it just seems almost impossible. And then information came out that he was murdered, and then more information came out it was maybe suicide. I don't know what the heck it was. But Ashley Banfield of News Nation, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Ashley, of course I watch every night that I can you, and there's no better crime reporter. You're good at this stuff about whether or not it was a crime or whether it was suicide. And the first unanswered question was about Epstein's suicide was a guy named Franzezi who was a member of the mob, and he had comments on your show about whether or not Epstein committed suicide. He said it could not have happened. So, first of all, welcome, and secondly, let's go over whether or not killed himself or not. The big one's number two, but number one, what did friend Zez say about the availability of Epstein to actually kill himself in that cell?
Speaker 9: Hey, Bill, Greg to be on the show with you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, look, it's big because whenever there are big denials, stories tend to get more focus and attention. And Donald Trump has been doing a lot of denying lately. So let's start with that first one. Michael Franzizi was a Columbo crime family boss and he literally spent time in that cell, and so he talked to us about the logistics, about what it's like to be in that cell, about how often the guards go by, and he professes that it is impossible for someone to hang himself and be in the position that Epstein was in with the sheets around his neck, leaning for word, tied to the bed without anybody seeing it or passing by within a three minute period.
Speaker 9: I'm not so sure about that.
Speaker 10: I know how how guards usually do rounds in jails even when people are on suicide watch.
Speaker 9: They're not on you every three minutes.
Speaker 10: But look, I haven't been in that cell, and I'm not.
Speaker 9: A crime bost but.
Speaker 10: He professes that he literally spent time in the exact same cell, and that it would be impossible to carry out the kind of suicide that it's alleged esteemed it.
Speaker 1: So is it possible the guards did not do their duty for a long period of time and did not check on them every Yes, that's possible. But frenzies, you say, to hang himself that way, to be using a bed sheet and the lean forward, and then it would take several minutes for the actual depth to occur in a terrible way. You would assume he'd be kicking, screaming, doing whatever in one sense or another. And yeah, I guess that's possible. I know that his attorney, Alan Dershowitz as a column right now that's at the Wall Street Journal and elsewhere in which he believes that Epstein most likely killed himself based upon his representation. But most importantly Number two is the one that fascinates me. This is the actual video that was cut and the FBI and the DOJ insists Epstein's died by suicide in twenty nineteen forensic expert Jake Green believes it is concerning in almost three minutes of footage were cut from the source of the video near epstein cell the night before he was found dead, and three successive administrations have shall we say, not released information. Explain to the American people that cut video and how through analytics you can prove that someone changed the video of outside the cell as far as who went in who went out Epstein cell. Explain that.
Speaker 10: So I'll explain that, But I'll touch on the Dershowitz piece first, as uh, Deerschwitz has long been rumored to have been a very close Epstein associate. Lots of allegations have been flown, you know, flying his way.
Speaker 9: He's sued, sometimes successfully, he's settled, but he's also once again.
Speaker 10: He also surfaced in this Wall Street Journal article as having written one of these body letters for Epstein's fiftieth birthday. So just you know, the hits keep coming. But as the digital forensics, Uh, it is pretty damn fascinating when you hear what digital experts are able to see in the tape that the government professes is raw. For one thing, they say one, it's not raw. It has been manipulated. They do not suggest that it has been manipulated in in any kind of way that is intentionally uh, you know, including malfeasans. They just say that there is two sore pieces that have been stitched together manually. And it's not to say that there's something criminal here. It's just to say, if you profess that this is raw tape, it isn't. So you're going to have to be more clear and more transparent on the manipulation of the tape. Was it manipulated in that it was downloaded from the servers at the jail.
Speaker 9: Was it a picture of a picture, which is what Jay Green thinks it is.
Speaker 10: But no matter what, there are two source videos were stitched together, and the original source video has three minutes missing from it and it actually even has a username.
Speaker 9: So whoever handed his stuff over to the breast, I don't think was as good at digital forensics as Jay Green is.
Speaker 1: So Jay Green said that the original tape was manipulated, that the three minutes the the critical minutes were taken out, and wasn't there a date of twenty twenty three through analytics that someone spliced three minutes of the Epstein tape outside the jail cell as if it was taken in real time in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean the date of the manipulation is on the metadata, right. So that's what's so fascinating is that it's like super easy to see this stuff if you're really smart when it comes to digital metadata. I am not so I am taking Jake Green's word for it, but he said, yes, it is not a twenty nineteen law source.
Speaker 1: The digital experts and the technical operations manager at in Vista Forensics has analyzed the jail video and they're saying the so called metadata and the analytics demonstrate that the three minutes, the critical minutes, were created in twenty twenty three, not in twenty nineteen, which is pretty important. And I would add reviewing the comments of Alan Dershowitz has been a guest on your show in Mind a Lot, and he said, quote, it is clear from the evidence that Epstein committed suicide. What isn't clear is whether he was helped by jail personnel. And dersha Which says that seems likely to me based on the evidence of allegedly broken cameras, transfer of a cellmate, and the absence of guards during relevant time periods Now, the number of people that would have to be involved for the murder would be, of course one or two murderers, the jail guards themselves, and I guess those responsible for letting people inside the jail in order to do the murder. By the time you started raveling this thread, it gets Isn't it unlikely that numerous people looking forward to the presidency of a second presidency of Donald Trump in twenty nineteen would want to kill Jeffrey Epstein in a way in which numerous people would have to be involved, all of which have kept silent about it. Isn't that someone unusual?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I mean I have gone back and forth on all of the theories, and I'm not one to jump on board conspiracy theories. I'm just not typically, you know, spidy senses when you're a reporter, suggests theories or theories, facts are where I go, and I always come to that resolution that it is astounding. If it is actually a murder, there would have to be a lot of people all on board, not only to carry it out, but to keep it quiet for so long. And that's one of the reasons I have a tough time believing that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered. That said, every time I look at the facts, I have a tough time with those two. Like I have a really tough time hearing about all the cameras out. Michael franzz the capital crime boss, said no, the cameras aren't typically all out, especially on that mezzanine and that area where Epstein was housed.
Speaker 9: And not only that.
Speaker 10: There were multiple jail sheets found in his cell. That is also unlikely and unusual. And then there's the medical forensics. You know, the autopsy showed that the hyoid bone in Jeffrey Epstein's neck, which is this little U shaped bone sort of under your chin that keeps the tongue in place.
Speaker 9: It's pretty delicate, and it was broken.
Speaker 10: Now you probably say, well, you know, the pressure of hanging that would probably break it.
Speaker 9: No, actually not.
Speaker 10: I've spoken with multiple experts, not only that, people who back to the corners in the past, medical examiners in the past, who say it's not normal. It is extremely rare for the hyoid bone to be broken in the kind of suicide that is alleged to have been the suicide Epstein carried out, which was he's on the floor, he ties his neck to the bed behind him, and then he leans forward. Literally he's sitting on the floor. The pressure that that would give to the highoid bone isn't enough to break the hyoid bone.
Speaker 9: But again on the other side.
Speaker 10: Of the coin is possible only because he was sixty six, and sometimes when you're a little bit older that hyoid bones can break easier. But most of the experts I've spoken have said, no, not sixty six, more like eighty six, and that might have happened. But if you strangle someone, the pressure from behind on a lateral you know, typically a lateral kind of pull, that would break the hyoid bone in most cases, like most people who dive strangulation have their highoid bone broken. Hanging, though it's more of a vertical action. Typically when people hang themselves in the ceiling, hyoid bone doesn't always break. But in this particular kind of hanging leaning forward, you know, the conventional with the miss hell, no hyoid bone doesn't break, and Epstein's was broken.
Speaker 1: So really, like a Godfather scene in which Luka Brotzi is strangled from behind, that's how to break this throat bone is to put the pressure from behind, not leaning forward sitting on the floor. Highly unlikely that throat bone would break him that way, highly unlikely.
Speaker 10: Correct, Correct, Well, I know, get to throw another wrench into things.
Speaker 1: Lastly, we have about two minutes or a minute and a half remaining. Brian Coberger, he's going to be sentenced. He's going to get consecutive life sentences. And I read this story through a different reporter that said he burglarized numerous homes in order to get money to feed his heroin addiction. He was, and he wanted to have the perfect crime, and he wanted to do it in a way that he would not be discovered. Except for the knife sheath left behind with his DNA, he never would have been located. Can you tell me, Brian Koberger? And then went back in a second time after murder those four people to find that piece of evidence. Yeah. Do you find any of that believable? That he was a cat burglar years before he killed those four people in Idaho?
Speaker 10: I haven't seen any evidence of carrying out the cat burglaries. That said, there is a lot to be said about somebody carrying out a killing that unbelievable for the very first time, meaning, did he do any kind of practicing in advance, even if it were just tipping his like dipping his toe into the water of this kind of crime and doing a few cat burglaries to see if he could get away with it.
Speaker 9: Yes, I could see that happening.
Speaker 10: There's also some incredible evidence about his strata information. Now, I'm not a big runner who tracks my you know, my path, you know, as I go out running, but apparently he was, and some of his data showed that he was doing very strange running patterns, very very late at night in the months leading up to the murders. So yeah, I mean I could see that he certainly was capable of doing casings.
Speaker 9: Did he do the break ins?
Speaker 10: Not sure, But I will say this, I don't believe for a minute he went into the house the morning after. I think he was there so quickly, at nine o'clock in the morning, he was there, and he was gone. And I think he simply drove to the location where he'd originally parked his car and checked to see if God, I hope that knife he's dropped outside the house and not, for the love of God, inside the house. And of course, as we all know, he was wrong, and it dropped inside the house and there was no way he was going to go back inside at that bright daylight hour to try to cover his tracks.
Speaker 1: Ansley, you're the best there is of this stuff. But the high old barn, the wrote bone could be the key to prove that he was Luca Brotzi style murdered and not killing himself. Once again, Ashley Banfield, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. We'll see what happens next. This case is more twist and turns than a jar of worms, so we'll see what happens. I am not Yes, you're the best. Thank you, Asley.
Speaker 9: He's always great talking to you. Bill. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Coburger. Did Coburger know Jeffrey Epstein? That's what I know? And did Trump send Brian Coberg a happy birthday greeting before the Idaho murders? I don't know. Film at eleven, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW. With season five about to wrap, there's no better way to vent my crap. After office floods, blizzards and mice, we moved to Harlem, which wasn't so nice. Some nights in bed all I could hear is put the cheese and the cracker from ear to ear. They say, I'm so boogy, But how can that be? I run a crazy talk show, So look at me. Flyars and cheaters and pimps and hose DNA dry and cheating woes. Don't forget the yeldts and everyone's favorite me on my knees. Some days I doubt I can do it again, But then I see some good looking woman and I can. Thoughts and coochs and raw dogging and ratchet our vocabulary. He has truly become fantastic. My teams work all day, work all night, just to convince some guests they might be they might want to fight. The guests are real, they never lie. Who else would sit on set and pretend to cry. From housewives to hoes, porn stars and strippers, fake balloons, Barbie and Bieber, kid Rock and Plooney stallone into Nero. But let's not forget Pyro my hero with beds on set, stripper poles and doghouses. One thing's for sure, I'm never a bore. Production is tough. That's not enough time to convinces all my guests. It's all in our dime. The expert needs intake. We learned that this season and guests on the run they're a mess for a reason. They throw the chairs, rip weaves from their hair. But don't forget there's always after care. We try to help, we really do, but sometimes the guests want to screw the shoes they wear, have sick since heels. All they want to do is get a free meal. The closer tight, the lipstick better be bright because if Joyce approves you, good to go. But if she doesn't, well you know Lakeisha, Lacanda, Lawanda, La Mama, bottom, bitches, pregnant teens, bad moms, and more. The best part of our is me and my team because without oh you, I'd have to scream. We often say we should write this stuff down, but if we don't, you all be clowns. I heard the best staff and crew. That's why I love all of you. I do the five, one three, and I play golf at KCC eh eh yeah, hellaa buiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you the story? Please do again? Where I blast you about ten years ago.
Speaker 1: My rap career is ready to take off to be the voice of my generation. You're gonna sweep the south right with what was his name, Reta. No, he was gonna sweep the country clubs. Seg yeah, audience, Rico suavee, weren't you don't we need a voice of our time and our concerns about protest your time, not our time? Four one ks LLC, social security.
Speaker 6: Right, My generation is stocks, bonds, payouts, well well guards, country clubs.
Speaker 1: Mercedes Benz.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I am a producer who was connected to jay Z. So he said, lay down a few lines. We do this act at the Apollo. Bring in Willie.
Speaker 1: I'll introduce him, you'll be I'll be there at the Apollo to debut some of my lines. You know, lay And I thought, this is my promo tape. And so someone in this organization heard and said, you know what, fifty and older men with income do not have a voice. They know they're fighting for them. Yeah, they need me. So I laid it down.
Speaker 7: And I was ready to say you certainly laid it down, yes, yeah, and then laid it on.
Speaker 1: All right, you laid it on. So two cops are killed shutting their car, and that shut things down for two or three weeks, and my rap career never took off.
Speaker 7: You know, think about this you're You're like it's it's like the Temptations.
Speaker 1: You would be Willie okaye.
Speaker 7: See your background singers would be Justice, Joey.
Speaker 1: Rocky Rock, No.
Speaker 7: Dancers yep and uh Tom Weedmanana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could dance behind me. Do you see a chance you're rock? Is there an opportunity?
Speaker 6: Well, you finally put some music behind that made it somewhat better, but you don't have any flow. Thank you, rock I'm dead is the problem? You're in music and I am. I'm a former drummer in gun metal Grace. Say have I told you about that anyway?
Speaker 1: Once? Yeah, you got a story to ye.
Speaker 6: But another thing my music, same thing, my music career.
Speaker 1: Just now you're sitting here with me, my magma chamber is getting ready to burst, and I just feel this creativity that wants to come out. So what was some of the lines?
Speaker 6: You're on your knees and there was something about yeah roll dog beames or something about yeah getting.
Speaker 1: Ready to screw pull out your weave, and it was something that was relevant to my life at the time.
Speaker 6: I can't say it was all that was all wrapped around his TV show first when he was a big.
Speaker 1: Time to see laying down the rest was the last year your TV show twenty seventeen was seventeen, so we had a chance of really being something. This is one of those things you look back in life and yes, me and jay Z and Beyonce on the hangout.
Speaker 6: Well you could have gotten invited to a Diddy party. Then you really have some stories for us. Freak off, Say give me some Staby oil. Well, heave the stooge reporters of Proud Service, every local temp Star heating in air conditioning dealers, turm star quality you can feel in Cincinnati called Stacy Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven H E A T.
Speaker 1: I got to report out of Fox News that Jordan Hudson and the drama revealed a new emails between Belichick and Jordan Hudson. Plus we have Jordan Hudson unrecruiting players for North Carolina, deciding who comes and who doesn't come to North Carolina. It's Tom Brownman gonna ask her explain that one segment about our own Tom Brenneman, what's going on.
Speaker 7: He's gonna interview Coach Belichick for I guess what the ACC preview days or something.
Speaker 1: Sometime next week? Does he have the guts? Is he ever gonna?
Speaker 6: Yes, Henna have the guts as before you go, Bro's kind of you know, there's something that's kind of hanging over a cloud, kind of hanging over your tenure.
Speaker 1: I'm not the spokesperson for the morning show. I bet he asked at the end of the interview, would you ask you're not walking off by the way, tell me about Jordan, not Michael, but Hudet. It's a way to get Cincinnati. It's on the Cincinnati talking about the past.
Speaker 3: Nothing about the futures right now with Crampson.
Speaker 1: Tell Brandna minutes on the Cincinnati get back. He's gonna ask Bill Belichick if he.
Speaker 6: Still has the fish fisherman's outfit that he posed in the picture with the mermaid.
Speaker 1: Jordan Hudson, He's in less trouble than Coldplay and the Cold Can they about that? That is everywhere.
Speaker 6: I can't remember an internet thing blowing up that much.
Speaker 1: I mean it's all over Twitter face, but you name it, Sech What about you and Sarah at least on a kiss cam, wouldn't that be? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Believe me that Flander at concerts. I'd rather kiss you.
Speaker 1: You have her hands around her boobies and then like I said, I'd rather kiss you. The Reds open up the second half of the season tonight with the first of three against the Mets of New York.
Speaker 7: It'll be uh seven hundred. WLW coverage begins at six'. Ten Sports TALK rnl carriers Inside Pitch Kells Chevrolet Extra Ding show after the. Game at the second round of The Open championship In Ireland Northern, Ireland Matt fitzpatrick is the leader through seventeen at nine Under Brian harmon at eight and How Toe lee also at eight And Scottie scheffler at eight under Par.
Speaker 1: Jordan hudson Uses Taylor swift lyrics and out of.
Speaker 6: Potential, belichick, now please read what website you're getting that off.
Speaker 3: Of is AT.
Speaker 1: Espn clutch, point clutch, point what's?
Speaker 3: THAT i don't.
Speaker 6: Know he can't can't talk about that clutch point as you were. Source that's it right. There you might not know, this but not everything on the internet is.
Speaker 1: True that's not. True Abraham lincoln said.
Speaker 6: That he, said don't believe everything on the. Internet he said That lincoln And Bill belichick is going to. Coach it's twenty twenty five season fourth and there may be some trouble in paradise Between Jordan hudson And Bill belichicks is a former cheerleader and hairstyle shared Some Taylor swift lyrics hitting out of. Breakup the hairstylist is any of, this, yes say give me some more.
Speaker 1: Sports thank. You let's See bengals.
Speaker 7: Up they brought to you By Good spirits And Party, town thirteen convenient locations in Northern.
Speaker 1: Kentucky rookie set the report.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow Unless Shamar stewart and one That Demetrius Knight, junior the second round, pick they. Can't they gotta, be they gotta be. Signed what about?
Speaker 3: This how?
Speaker 1: Much how much more Is stewart asking?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 6: Now THAT?
Speaker 1: Tj watt well twenty three or?
Speaker 7: Four but twenty? Three what about Mister hendrickson number ninety? One what's he looking?
Speaker 3: At?
Speaker 1: Now that's What i'm.
Speaker 7: Saying wait a, minute, dude a lot of. Money let's go over that my. Car wise, gentlemen, well they should have signed him last year to an. Extension would have saved tens of, millions much Like Jamar chase signed the year.
Speaker 1: Before you saved tens of. Millions but it's The bengals. Money what the? HELL i tell this story all the, time BUT i remember WHERE i. WAS i was with The.
Speaker 6: Titans it's the summer of two thousand and. Three we're in the football facility and news breaks on THE. Tv Peyton manning of The colts receives ten, year one hundred million dollar contract and everyone's looking on a locker room like they're paying someone one hundred million dollars over ten.
Speaker 1: YEARS Tj watts getting.
Speaker 6: One twenty three over three, impossible it's, crazy, crazy.
Speaker 1: How much start two thousand and? Three it's not eighty, Right, yeah it's like forty one average on forty one a.
Speaker 6: Year, Well Taylor swift to break up this, Couple, Elicha she's good at breaking up lots of other. Relationships so, yeah putting your.
Speaker 7: Own texas has been predicted to win The Southeastern conference. Championship they got a forty forty million dollars. Roster let's say Forty georgia the doll forty, million forty the doll's shot in Il, alabama, Third kentucky picked the finish second.
Speaker 1: Last.
Speaker 7: WELL fc said that on the road tomorrow night Against Real Salt lake Out west nine o'clock ON espn fifteen, Thirty.
Speaker 1: Pablo torre won't stop talking about an obsession With Bill belichick And Jordan hudson annoying his. Thing, man it's NOT i hate people obsessed with, something don't? You, yes just talk about. It but you don't know anybody that does? That do?
Speaker 3: We? No?
Speaker 1: Okay what's on the anything about your rap? Career she said, again you're making a fool of yourself compared.
Speaker 6: To you posing naked and putting pictures while sprawled across the old news desk, there what does this? Compare is just like? Worse she won't Look she's not much to look at, IT i, SAID i, Know, well she'll be a business manager for your New Fuji Joe. Dieter start making some rap.
Speaker 1: Songs can you imagine the LYRICS i could come up with and the money i'd make the voice of my? Generation wouldn't that be? Something?
Speaker 6: Hey double that with your brand new only fans. Page there's a demogram people that would love to see.
Speaker 7: That see what you got is your first concert at The Friendly confines by the.
Speaker 6: POOL i want to go back to The apollo there we go in need like a rap hardcore old school rap video at the chicks and bikinis are outside of the POOL. Kcc you, know MY tv show was across the street from The, apollo AND i spent many nights in The, apollo walking around the back talking to the. Axe they loved, me And i'm, thinking you know, what they wanted to monetize, that AND i got. CLOSE i could have been somebody rock and it just didn't. Happen you're going to look back on this and say that.
Speaker 1: Crowd was my. Crowd i'm not sure about the country. Club i'm not, sure but you never.
Speaker 6: Know, well you, know you can't just play life, conservatively, Right gotta get out.
Speaker 1: THERE i gotta go for.
Speaker 6: It take your shot on, tour you'd, Write i'd drive the.
Speaker 1: Regrets none wanted to live it all and do it all only fans account with the Great, American i'd run the media for. You would you want me to eat like a clam or maybe a bull of? Spaghetti what do you? WANT i want on The Big? SHOW i don't. Know me And terran you're laughing Out but next Week terran's gonna come in and lay.
Speaker 7: On Jason, phelps the genius told me to help, you but he needs some minds to work.
Speaker 1: WITH i mean WITH.
Speaker 6: Ai now they can actually clean up whatever that thing you called a rap.
Speaker 1: Was add some music to. It it might be pretty. Good Does Bob pittman know about? This if he can make some money off, it he.
Speaker 7: Will you could Win newcomer of The year at The iHeart Music.
Speaker 1: AWARD i wouldn't be that next to Your.
Speaker 7: Marconi you could be out there wrapping on stage with JAY.
Speaker 1: Z people have.
Speaker 6: Gotten famous, for you, know not being good at things or. Revolved it was like A William HUNG i remember on The american Item. American he was, terrible but he's, terrible but he made a bunch of you, KNOW i had a fifteen minute level of fame, there made some.
Speaker 1: MONEY i could be, Somebody that's.
Speaker 6: All you don't want to look back and SAY i regret not doing. THAT i regret not at least pursuing that.
Speaker 1: Trapping, yeah what's on the show With?
Speaker 6: Eddie we've Got Richard skinner right out of the, gate talk about camp Starting Sjamar, STEWART.
Speaker 1: Tj.
Speaker 7: Watt, wow if you guys got those, guys that guy on.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 6: John mendery's three fifty got trags four talk a little More, Bengals bengals and everything in.
Speaker 1: Between the smart money Says tray is going to show, Up he's going to have a hold.
Speaker 6: In is that, True, well let me tell you this is gonna work. Out so he is going to not show up for, camp and he'll be. There we'll kind of be, around being street, closed will go like two weeks or. Something then, finally right before the season he'll. Sign he won't be in game plane, shape he'll get, hurt and then The bengals will have paid a lot of money for him to sit on the.
Speaker 1: Bench rite that, down write that.
Speaker 6: Down if he Doesn't if he doesn't, SIGN i mean he needs to get his butt into. Camp the time for doing contracts was a while. Back now it's time to play. Football SO i suggest get, in get in, shape have a great, year bang it up and maybe see what.
Speaker 1: Happens now you.
Speaker 6: Keep holding, out holding, out holding, out and then a week before the first, game, okay else, on you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Hurt sech your. Reaction that's probably. Right get me out of the student's, report getting ready For eliza ahead and all that's, been and live out your life in a way you can look back upon. It on your death's, bed saying you've done all that your talents allow you to. DO i want to be the wrapper of my, Generation willie and honor of.
Speaker 7: Everybody have it a great, weekend Go. Reds we leave you with the immortal words of The Stood.
Speaker 3: REPORT i hope you'll be with us next.
Speaker 9: Week until, then, remember no matter how, new the safest device in your car is.
Speaker 2: You this Is Rodrick crawford saying see you next.
Speaker 1: Week that was at a time where there are no airbags and no, uh no restraints of any, type no seat belts and Uh Roderick crawford ran around without a.
Speaker 6: Seatbelt that's. CORRECT i recall That, rocky the good old days when men were. Men, rocky thank, you thank, you get ready for next, Week Man. Tarn could a pair locally had a wrap, off and wouldn't.
Speaker 1: That be something that would be something two fifty five home Your reds getting out of. Tonight starting about six oh, five a news radio seven HUNDRED wlw