Speaker 1: Okay, So that remember there was the it was like a TikTok video that showed and I don't know if you were able to open it or not, but it was it was like it showed that there was a like water underneath the water. So it was in it was in the Gulf coast, and it had all those like Brian like uh, I don't know what they were, like clams or something, and then if an ill or something went into it, it would come out and was like almost die. It would get in like an electro shock, and it was like why is there water underneath the water. And it was supposedly the guy who tried to get his camera to go in it like it would just bounce back up. It was like too buoygnant. So maybe think he was saying it was just like such brine or so salty that it just didn't make any sense and that it's such an anomalous thing. And I that is also in that that's also in the Gulf, Like there's some weird stuff about the Golf. They do a lot of drilling for oil in the Gulf, but they it's murky water, it's discouraged. People kind of look at it like, eh, like the golf on Mexico is cool, but the golf in the US is kind of looked at as like.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like a dead zone now, that's what they call it. Yeah, because it's been well, I mean, all that well, all the petroleum has really environmentally hurt the area. But anyway, are you saying that there's just like a lot more going on down there even now?
Speaker 1: No, I think there's that's where there's a bunch of hidden pyramids and stuff, like, I think that's I think that's where New York City was hit, the New York City of the Megaliths, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, I mean then also, you know, do you think that it was a.
Speaker 1: Meteorite that I think it was a nuke?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I was wondering. Yeah, like an intercollect war or something. Yeah yeah, or started even on Earth, who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean, like it adds up with the you know, multiple people talking in different ways about like Lumeria and Atlantis having a a battle with each other. There's there's a couple of there's some other place in Pakistan that shows evidence of an ancient nuclear war. I think there was part of me wonders if yeah, if there wasn't huge nuclear wars in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like within within Earth, so not coming from.
Speaker 1: Outside of it. Yeah, like I think within within advanced people that lived here at some point, like.
Speaker 2: That's what probably maybe that could have been possibly what.
Speaker 1: Could have changed the geology so much during that point. Yeah. The other thing because I always the younger driest period lasts from twenty five hundred to eleven one thousand, six hundred years ago, So it's what is that like a nine hundred or is that an eleven hundred whatever, it's it's like a thousand year period, Okay, And there's like they claim that there's like multiple meteorites that struck this and that during that thousand year period, but that doesn't make sense to me. One giant meteorite okay, But why why would you have Earth Earth changing geologically changing meteorites that clustered in a thousand year period, Because they don't claim that they all happen at once, And I think you would much more be likely to convince me that there was a thousand year war.
Speaker 2: Yeah then yeah, it's pretty long war though, but anyway, it would it's we've had we've had we've had long wars in the past.
Speaker 1: Long wars, yeah, and maybe longer lived.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I always I don't know, so what time time was that because.
Speaker 1: Okay, so apparently this is like BC, right or so this is this was the younger dryas is supposed to be twelve five hundred years ago to eleven thousand, six hundred years ago, like that was the period in which there was.
Speaker 2: And so that may have been the great that that may have been when the Great Flood happened.
Speaker 1: I think it was when the Great Flood happened, yes, yeah, but it was also there was there's in the US and I don't know where else I'll you can find this, but like one of the there's the younger there's a thick black strata line that that it can be found geologically when you're digging, and it's you know, I talked about this with my friend Jindeo, who's an archaeologist, and she was just saying that it's you know, it's like thick, it's greasy, and it's like it had to be something severely burning for a long time. It wasn't just like a you know, you put out the fire and it was there no it's like something scorched the earth. And so I mean a lot of people postulate that, Okay, it's a meteorite or it's a com or whatever, but I'm kind of gone, no, it's way darker than that. It had to be to be as prevalent and to be as evenly burned everywhere. Like it's not like it's just like, oh, just like right around where this comet would have struck it. It's you know, it's like a Mount Saint Helen's kind of thing, but like on a million lines of crack. So that's kind of like what had to happen to create that thick of a black line that that that's in the geological record, So there was That.
Speaker 2: Kind of makes sense. But if that did happen, then that would certainly push up like a lot of water and push down earth or land masses.
Speaker 1: Who knows what that Maybe it was a super volcano too, Like maybe you could have had to make a comet strike and then you had the super volcano blow like Yellowstone could have blown or something.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, well that's true, but I feel like geologically, don't you think there would be some other clear evidence but that that happened or not.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there's there really is that we don't even talk about. Like, Okay, there's this place that I just learned about, and it's called Kilmer uh k e m m e R. It's where J. C. Penny started. It's this little town in Wyoming, and they have all this called lithographic limestone or something, and it's they used to make lithograph paper or or whatever stones for copying and stuff at printing presses out of this kind of stone. It's like a it's a it's like a shell where it you can like whack it with the hammer and it breaks almost looks like like breaks almost like paper breaks in sheets. And there's an entire lake that was covered and there's there's They've found horses, they found weird monkeys that don't exist anymore. They've found steam rays, they've found all kinds of fishes. You can get there. You can find jellyfishes, stuff that's like very bizarrely to my mind's eye, saltwater aquatic animals, huge palm treaty, all this stuff. Anyway, you can go there and you can look. You can do fishing out there, which is your fishing for fossils, and you're one hundred and you can go for one day and you're guaranteed they say to at least find sixty fish in one day, and then if you find if you find it, like the Smithsonian owns all the other plateaus that this is a very convenient that the Smithsonian breaks into all this. I just very I just learned about this through my geology club. It's it wasn't something I had heard about before, but yeah, like there is like and then when you talk to the people at the geology club, they're like, oh, I just like settled, like the settlements would have settled over millions and millions of years, and like that's how it's happened. I'm like, no fish get eaten. They don't just like get perfectly preserved. They don't float to the bottom of the lake and then their entire skeletal system and everything is just one hundred percent preserved. But that's not how That's not how the ecosystem of lakes or oceans or anything works. Like you know, like like dead bodies get eaten by stuff. So like it had had have been a disaster.
Speaker 2: It was fossilized, right, it.
Speaker 1: Was fossilized, instantly, perfectly preserved, and in fact, probably half of these behalf of the people in the country probably have a little tiny fish fossil from this place and don't even know that that's what they're looking at. But I think that that would have been something that would have been maybe a super volcano going off and then all the sediment going and killing everything and like having giant mud slides, and you know, because like one of the guys was arguing that, no, it would have had to have been like there would have been massive like mud slides that would have gone into the lake. So that's how it would have taken horses or you know, it just could have been really heavy snowfall from the year before. I'm like, horses are not that stupid that they're gonna not be able to you know, that they're going to get in line with that on more. And there's like the three or four horses in this one place that have been found, so it's I don't know, anyway, there's a lot of inconsistencies with all this, but to me, it just strikes me of, Okay, some kind of catastrophic instant event and I don't know, and I and I feel like I do ascribe to natural disasters, yes, but this is it's far more reaching than just one little area.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So you think that maybe multiple wars were happening or one more multiple years and with the technology, well, I mean there's a lot, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of and and also the time frame is like you know, I'm yeah, they could have all been in one year. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to tell the time frames. The time frames will always get us confused, I think. But anyway, if it was the same time as the fall of Atlantis, there was a lot out of literature that says the Atlanta Atlantis fell because of the because of its technology and its misuse of technology based on these wars that were going on, So that would be consistent with that theory anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's interesting in that Book of Thoth that like it was said something about how when Atlanta's fell like they were, they were still they had enough time to get their their things.
Speaker 2: It wasn't yeah, yeah, well some people did.
Speaker 1: Some people did, I don't think, yeah, maybe not everybody, but not everybody.
Speaker 2: And then you know, then was that the same book that said some people went below the water. Some people went like below the earth, and then I guess some people actually were able to stay. Is that the story.
Speaker 1: Well, some people migrated to memory, some people migrated to some people just perish. Yeah, most people just sunk with the underneath the water. But yeah, I don't know, I have to finish the book. But then also it's it's interesting because I recently got into this this Irish like legend of the Tuatha de Danin, which are a group of fay so fairy people, but they were like humans. They didn't have wings, and they were big like humans, but they have long life and they live and I think, like from my understanding, they're associated with, or they can be associated with, the High Brazil. High Brazil is like an island that is potentially only be able to be seen off of certain coasts of Ireland like once every four years, like on a leap year, or at maybe a certain time of year. I'm not exactly sure what the what the thing is, but I've heard the they could be associated with living there. And then also the Tuatha de dan and are there's a bunch of legend about how they actually went underground to live underground and then they did take wives with humans, and so there's some there's some crazy like legends about that, and I think that's where a lot of the leprechaun stuff comes in too. So there's there's a lot of weird stuff that you kind of go where does myth like how coups Like?
Speaker 2: I would love to get that compiled information of like myths and and creation stories from around the world in different cultures and just get to the common denominators about all of them, right, Yeah, what's all of them? Because the Great Flood is obviously one that's in many of them, so something happened there for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: But other than that, I'm not really sure. I mean, some people there's like you know, legends of people coming out of the ground, were from from tree roots, from inside the earth coming to make people there. They're of course Native Americans with star people coming down. So like there's lots of creation stories or there is a world. So there's also like the fifth world, the fifth Sun. What does that mean? Does that actually mean an actual change of suns with our star or does that mean that there was a rise in the fall of a civilization or something like Atlantis and everything fell and I.
Speaker 1: Think that, like the changing of the Sun isn't as crazy as as you might think, considering that, like, yeah, like look at the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs had to live in a completely different air quality than we live in. They had to live in a completely different something allowed their plants to be huge, huge, huge.
Speaker 2: And their bodies going on right now, there's stuff going on right now that there are people who think that the Sun has been replaced by another temporary sun because something happened to our original sun. That's why the Sun looks different now than it has in the past. Like the Sun is doing weird things and the skies are doing weird things, and there's like people who think that that's because there's actually like a false sun there.
Speaker 1: Or well that Scarfire tour lady that had the Time Chronicle people on my podcast, and they did this thing about she looks at the SOHO, which is like the like she looks at images of the Sun and it takes a picture every twelve minutes of the Sun, and she'll look at like weird anomalies, like like one of the ones she showcased was it was the exact same coronal mass ejection they put up on like like twenty four hours later, but they're identical, like you can mirror them, so it takes a picture every twelve minutes. And then so like one it would be like it would have a coronal mass ejection, and then the next one twelve minutes later would just be just fine, like nothing happened. And these coronal mass ejections are like bigger, like you know, I don't know how many times bigger than the Earth itself, but they're these huge giant things that don't go away in twelve minutes, you know. And then she also showed like the one another one I think in February, if I'm not mistaken, there was a beam of like a just like a big giant beam of maybe light or something, I don't know, a plasma beam that was one hundred percent straight coming out of the Sun and it would have been over over however, million millions of like seven million miles long or something like that, which why would there be one hundred percent straight seven million mile beam like there there was something something is going on with her son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something's going on with the sign I think so too. Yeah, And also our moon for that matter, is just our whole thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're in assimilation. Yeah, yeah, sometimes I do think, like like I said, I said, maybe we're in assimilation. We're like in the Truman Show and they're like, Truman, you're afraid of water, don't the ocean? Right?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Exactly? Oh my gosh, it's a scary thought. But well, and it could be happening at a solar system level where this is not just happening with Earth, so you we really would have no idea. Yeah, we wouldn't be able to get out of it to figure it out. How would we know?
Speaker 1: But then that makes me go back to the hole, like are we in a prisoner planet?
Speaker 2: In the prisoner plan? I know, of course there's always that question. We'll never really know that. I don't know. Maybe we will, maybe we will get that answer. I don't know. But this time, you know, I you know, I'm always like I don't want to forget, Like this time, I'm like, I don't know. Maybe I will forget, But I feel like we're all going to closer to not forgetting.
Speaker 1: We're definitely closer. It's not forgetting than we ever have been. That I can remember that even though I can't remember.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's what I intuitively feel that I do. I feel like we're getting closer to remembering than we have before.
Speaker 1: And I do have like this like you know, this hope that like we're gonna have some amazing knowledge put on us before we die. I feel like I don't think. I don't think there is an end to knowledge. I don't think there ever is, like, oh, we know it all and that's that impossible, even though I like, like I think maybe it wasn't the Emerald tablet where it talked about these the seven basically gods. I don't know what they are, but that they they they come from infinity. Yeah, in the Hall of Manti, but they come from like and like I guess thoughts that asks them like where they came from or where they lived, and they said, we come from where infinity ends. And I was just like, I don't know if I like, what do you mean infinity ends? What does that mean? And like and and it said like, yes, even infinity has an end, and I thought, whoa, that's h and the plot thickens. Yeah. So it's it's like they asked elon Musk. It's like, what would you what would you ask uh God? Or I don't remember what. And he was just like, or what would you ask an alien? Or what would you ask? I can't remember what they asked him, but he basically said, what's outside of the simulation? And like, that's that's what he would ask. I don't know if it was a higher being, a god or an alien or something, but like at somebody something that would have the knowledge, so that he like that was the question he would ask, would be like, what's outside of the simulation? And I kind of thought about that myself, and I'm like, because even if you if you think about whatever the universe is or is it, and if we're as above so blow right, even if we're like this ginormous, endless universe, what's the as above so below for that?
Speaker 2: Well that's that. I think those are ongoing questions. Will ever be able to really figure out for sure, But I I and I always think like, what, Okay, so we have these infinite potentials and infinite parallel timelines or even a timelines not parallel, but so what does that really what does that even really mean? Okay, maybe that's within our system, but we've talked about this before, like can you ever get out of the whole thing. How do you just ever get out of this? If we're all we're all one, we can never really get beyond that.
Speaker 1: Remember, I was I my last mushroom trip that I did in December, which it didn't intend to have ego death, but I did anyway, And it was I kept on going through these weird fractals of really really holding on to my human and really really holding on to Like I was like, I don't want to lose being a human again, and then I would have and I kept on having to remind myself there, but there's time, and I kept on saying to myself, there's time because the Earth goes around the sun and there's the moon, and like I was trying to convince myself that these things were true, and then like there would be like this face that would almost like kind of smile and laugh at me and just be like just let go, just let go, And I was like, I can't let go of these things being true, and it was like, just let go of them. You've you've let go of them before, Just let go of them. And I would be like, oh, it's so uncomfortable to let go, and then I would let go of it. And then I was in this other thing that wasn't what this is, and it was almost it was just yeah, it's almost like I was like, you know how I told you it looked it looked very like mc usher fractal with like kind of like had some like Indian figurines like connecting and stuff, and like there was like it was very it was like hyper two D in some ways, like it was it wasn't. It wasn't the same kind of way that three D looks, so it's hard to explain, but it was more than two D. And and then anyway, I remember like I was, I was like I was kind of like I I realized that I wanted to find the three D again. So like I I like broke through whatever this patterning was and grabbed the earth again. And then I remember thinking to myself, Okay, hold on to it. What is time? What is time? What is it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Because like the sun is real, I'm and what else is there? There's the moon? What are what are things that are real? The sun in the moon, and I'm like, but these really aren't real. It was a very weird, like trippy trip, which was like crazy to have, but it did make me come back kind of going like, huh, I don't know that I want to try to escape while I'm in here, because I do realize that it is a gift while we are in this experience, and it is very calm to be It's even though you don't feel like it's calm, it's calm. To be in one brain at one time is very It's very that's a very.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, because in a sense, you were out of your mind and that's a well, it's very uncomfortable and it's and it could be scary and you don't know what's real and what's not. And yeah, that's that's why. It's it's out of comfort zone for sure, because we have no idea. But in essentially, I mean, you were losing your ego, right, it was the whole ego death. And it was also you were you were I was thinking of Joe Dispense as like you know, you're nothing, you know, like you just keep going out until you're nothing. So you were you were going out like nothing was anything. There was the moon and the sun like all that really was nothing.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, I mean, for me, nothing almost feels just like Pitch Black. Silence, and there was not that at all. There. It was everything. It was so chaotic and so full of stuff that it's hard to come But at the same time, I didn't have a concept of identity.
Speaker 2: I didn't, right, well, why are those things like the blackness and that kind of thing, Like why does that have to be different than what you're just describing, Like can't those be the same thing? You know? Like it is the same thing. Really, it's not blackness. I guess nothing and everything are the same, right, the alpha and the omega come together and they're are the same.
Speaker 1: Well, you remember how I think we've talked about this before. How when you when you like are in in your bed at night. I used to do it a lot when as a kid, and like a you'll press on your eyes and it's and then it's almost like a kaleidoscope of all kinds of weird little fractally stuff happens. Like sometimes I wonder, I mean, and I know that that's like, okay, that's just your optic nerve like whatever, doing something, But I I don't know the the fragmentation of of thought when you really dig down into it in a visual level, is it's it's well, yeah, we're never going to figure it out. It's super confusing. But I also, I'm I'm getting less scared of that the older I am. I was scared of that when I was little, like the vastest knowing, like like not just the not knowing, but also I was scared of going too deep into the fractalization of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well getting lost there and getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe getting lost there and not being able to come back to this reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's good. That's good that you lost that fear because I mean, for me, it's still kind of not like super fearful, but something that it's just like whoa, I can get out of my mind, Like I could go crazy, and then what if I can't get back? This is the thing we were just saying about the fractal. This wasn't a fractal, But you know, does this happen to you, Like when like today, I was in the ocean that I was floating and I just had my eyes closed and I was like looking up because you could you know, you could see light through your eyelids, but I could just see patterns. Yeah, patterns start forming, and mostly they're they're pretty much just like geometric, like the like the what's it called flower, like the flower of life type of patterns mostly, but it's just weird that I feel like those are all I could and it's different than the tractos that I could see when I'm lying in bed. Like right now, I can actually see pixels, pixels, not fractals. I can see pixels right now. I've always been able to see pixels. I think everyone can see pickles pixels. I just assume that that's what I could see. It's not like a huge but I can see like pixels.
Speaker 1: But I guess I can see. I can see pixels. Like if I like completely let my eyes go lazy and I look and I focus on the peripheral.
Speaker 2: If I just look into space between the wall and where I am, I can see like I don't know energy pixels. I don't know exactly what it is, but I.
Speaker 1: Can yee, okay. I think when I look at when I look at whiteness, I can kind of do that. I can. I can see that when I look at it has to take a solid colorful me. I lose it when I look at solid shapes or like multidimensional shapes, like if I'm looking at something solid, I can see it, like if I'm looking at the door, or like.
Speaker 2: You can't look at don't look at anything solid. Yeah, you have to look at the space between the solids, well what we think are solids. But anyway, the most solid thing around you look you just look into the air pretty much. I remember, I.
Speaker 1: Mean brother talks about that, he and I and I do think. I do feel like I I see I see it. I do. I do. I don't know how prevalente it is. I do see well.
Speaker 2: I mean when I when I just like choose to focus on it, I can see it. I've always been able to see it. Like I remember asking my dad that and he was like, oh, it's just a little floaters behind your eye when I was a kid who was putting me to bed and I could see it, especially at night time when it was dark, and he was like, he's like, no, those are just you know, those are just like little floater things. Everybody could see them.
Speaker 1: So if I had to describe it, it would be like if you you know, when you turn your your TV to snow are you turn your TV to a channel that's not really a channel, and there's all that like that like chaotic little snow stuff. It's like a finer, a more even like it's like it's like more tightly meshed and thinner, finer exampling of that. That's just finally in the air. That's kind of like what I could see. Is that at all what you experience?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a good description of it. That's pretty much what it is. Yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, within that, I could see the little floaters that are on my eyes. But I can distinguish that those are floaters that are on my eyes.
Speaker 1: Me too, I can sometimes I think floaters come with age.
Speaker 2: But then yeah, exactly, But then after a while you're just sore, like, oh wait, that's obviously not that. But now I can see I mean, I'm just looking at the energy I always called it. Like after that, I just was like, oh, it's just the energy I can see. It's not really an aura. See.
Speaker 1: But when I do it with the sun, when I close my eyes and look at the sun, I always think, I mean, I'm seeing orange, and I always feel like I'm kind of seeing like the tone of my eyelid maybe. And then and then I also like when I would I do end up seeing like more. You know, I always have like the the burned mark of what I had just looked at the sun before I would close my eyes and then you also, I do feel like you know, but once my left eye, I always see a blue spiral like in the bottom when I close my left eye. So yeah, so I don't know what that's about, Like, I don't. I didn't see it just now, but I'll probably see it at least a couple of times a day, not every time I close my eyes, but yeah, I see it daily.
Speaker 2: Oh. I could just see like a geometric pattern because like today, when I wasn't looking right at the sun, I just had my eyes closed and I was looking to the sky but there was still a lot of light and the sun was was still like pretty far in the west because it was setting. But anyway, I was just floating and I could just be like, oh, yeah, I could see these geometric patterns, and they were like vibrating. They're just like vibrating defined or not. They're vibrating and changing like you would see a mondala. It was like a mondala in my eye, Like in my eyes, I could just see it like like the flower of light. If I focus on it. I can actually if I think about them, I could change them with my thoughts. But I can see it.
Speaker 1: Uh huh Okay. Now I definitely have that experience with when I'm closing my eyes at night, I feel like like I feel like the kaleidoscope is always changing and I can I can change it more with my mind and I even can like change the primal color that I'm going to be seeing. It takes the minute. It can't just get from like blue to yellow. I have to like go through the green process. But I can shift it through there.
Speaker 2: I've always trying to change colors.
Speaker 1: What do you think is happening with so you think that's electricity? Are we seeing electricity? Like what do you think the space? Like? We're seeing space, but what do you space?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't it's empty, It's it's ether, it's electricity. I don't know what it is, but I think it's those two things whatever ether would be defined as. But that like ether and electricity. Yeah, and that's where all this stuff happens, Like if you that's where you can create things, and that's where like there's actually a lot of light life there. If we had if we had better vision than humans have, we might be able to see more if we had different vision, like an animal, we would be able to see more, you know, like uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like more of the RBF like frequency, more of the visual light spectrum.
Speaker 2: Well that too, but also just more like frames per second.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, although there is that concept of the frames per second being associated with your life expectancy. So like human see uh twenty four frames per second, but if you make it to where there's thirty six frames per second, it's so much information that we it lets what they do to make a three D movie three DS, they put thirty thirty six frames per second in and then so we have like an overload of information, so it makes everything look like it's popping out. But then like they would, I've I don't know if this is true or if they've done studies, or if I think they should do studies and this is my hypothesis or like I'm not sure, but basically I think that I've heard, though I don't know it's true that like say, for instance, like a fruit fly might which only lives three days, might see like, you know, a million frames per second, whereas something like a sea turtle that can be like one hundred and fifty easy sees like, you know, eight frames per second, and maybe that is why a fruit fly is like, ah, it's like so like crazy, like fast, everything's like this. It just like burns up fast and dies even though probably it's perception, it still lived a full life. And then with the sea turtle, it's like it only moves it moves so slow because it only does see eight frames per second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that would be good to know if we can actually prove that scientifically, because that would be interesting.
Speaker 1: What would be what would be valuable about that? I feel like this is like, what if we could tweak perhaps during sleep time or something. We could tweak it to where you're seeing like one frame or you know whatever, one frame every every thousand seconds, to where your perception of time went by so slow that after you woke up, you would you could get like you could almost extend your life by a third. Because what if our life expectancy in telling ourselves to shed their telomerors or whatever is actually from our own perception, right?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think that that could be true because that's another thing. Our perception. Our perception is what creates a reality. Right, So people have totally different perceptions and therefore different realities. We don't know, I guess we do it like as a species, right, as a species, you probably have a certain type of reality. But in addition to that, as an individual, yeah, because everything is in our mind. Really we create every everything that is is created in our minds.
Speaker 1: But that's that's why do you ever? I mean, sometimes I do wonder, like.
Speaker 2: Some else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either either that or it's like you know, it's kind of like wake up, ballast, wake up, you know. I sometimes I wonder if this is all just this could all just be a dream, And like I wonder sometimes I'll say to myself, like, first of all, I think that uh, the master source electricity is experienced it excelf through all of us. So I will say, like, what is it that you wanted to experience exactly with this exactly? Because I'm personally as this individual expression of you not finding this thing so fun? So what is it that you wanted out of this? And then which is weird because like you're talking to yourself for for through, but you're talking to something else within yourself. But what I do, what I my point is is that I feel like maybe maybe this is all a way to get uh, I don't I don't know. I like maybe once we figure out the goal, we'll just wake up, or or maybe like we're all in all these different stages until something is learned or something is experienced or something is expressed, but maybe there is no goal and it's all just about experience at this time. So I don't know, but sometimes I do think this could all be in my.
Speaker 2: Head, like I think all of all of indeed, like or see all of what all of the above tro I think that's that is everything that you said it is true, and none of them, none of them really like contradict the other. They're all, yeah, you can have this this experience and once every once you wake up like that's it, like that's the goal, or maybe nothing's the goal, or that where it's all a big dream, like it's all it's all of those things are true for me. Now I just decided, well, I don't know, I'm just here like yeah, trying to be trying to trying to. I mean, I do I think about that whole feedback loop, especially when I'm like okay, when I tell Sab, you know, like you like everyone's just having their experience. It's not you know, no one's better than anybody else, no one's worse than anybody else. Like we're just having our experience and we're contributing to life because of it. So that's what we're doing. Yeah, it doesn't have to contradict.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, it doesn't have to contradict. It is it is an interesting because that's the other thing I I that I had to say. The other thing that like was I was hearing myself tell myself during Mushrooms last time, was that like basically like it's all within me, like the whole, Like everything's within me this world, but then there's other us to contend with, Like it's really the flower of life is a beautiful expression visually of what's really going on within the thread of our of our energetic existence, because it's like, yeah, you are the center of your point, you are the center of your universe, but you're you're the peripheral of your universe is touching other galaxies, and so there's everybody else that you're touching is their own universe, and so it's yeah, it's just kind of you still have to contend with other youths all around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, other people, right, other youws and all. When you first of that, I thought I thought of other us on other dement and other dementia. It's like, that's what I was thinking. But you meant like other us meaning other holes.
Speaker 1: Well I think I guess maybe other us meaning that you and I and everybody in existence all have this existence. We all have this electricity, we all have this consciousness that is getting feedback loops to it. So we're all different expressions of it, but we're all part of one thing. We're all one part of the whole. So so basically it's like, I mean, you know, you're you're no better than your weakest link in a lot of ways, because you can hate your neighbor, but you're hating yourself in a lot of ways because that whatever whoever that person is is still part of the the the all right, So you know it's like not so you're kind of biting your nose off in spite of your face by being you know, so anyway, So that's what I kind of mean by you still have to contend with other youths, and if you just look at them as other aspects of you, I feel like we would all be pretty much better off. Yeah, yeah, that that actually helps me because like I have a tendency to be a bitch and like, you know, bitch about people a lot. And I I've gotten better in age by just kind of going like, yeah, well that person is still me or or that person is still like we have we have mutual goals in terms of you know, I don't like we belong to the same being. We belong we're both flees on the same dog. We don't want the dog to die or whatever it is, like we are like we're part of the same system and I and I want the system to I want the system to be in the love vibration and have like a higher I want it to be feeling way good. I don't want it to be feeling bad. So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what you're going to do. Then, you know, help the people, help like be in love, you know, and be and help share that with others somehow whatever that means to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, there's a whole lot of things that like, oh, you were meant to be here right now, you know, like you were chosen to be here right now. This whole big transition to the Age of Aquarius or whatever. I feel like, Okay, yeah, like that's a nice story, and I there's part of me that believes it or wants to believe it, because you want to feel special like you were brought here now and like you can do you're somehow of service. But then and there's a part of me that probably doesn't believe it. But then like the part of me that wants to believe it and does believe it thinks that's right. You know, like I am here doing that and I'm just going I keep sending out my love because that's all I wanted to That's what I came here to do. So now that I've realized that that's what I've come here to do, that means that I constantly have to give out love to myself and work on myself and you know, figure out what that means, and like it's it's it's it's like just learning about yourself and for me and then also like checking in all the time and also thinking about my own it's like meta meta thinking. It's it's like thinking and then meta thinking. It's endless. But yeah, but I like, okay, well, as soon as you yeah, yeah, like in what way.
Speaker 1: No, but in the terms of like whether like choose something starsy Twin said to me. But it was like this whole thing of well, even if this is an ascension, or if if we are like trying to bring in the Age of Aquarius or whatever it is we're trying to do here we're star seeds or or we're bringing in light, or we're like we're or grid worker, whatever it is that is. It could be true and then somewhere and then not or whatever. I think we're evolving for forever. I don't think there's a stopping point. It's like we ascend and then we're done. Yay, we won the prize, and then we go home and that's it. It's over. No, That's why I feel like we can't wait for I think, you know, a lot of being human has for me so far been like, oh, things are going to be great when this happens, when this person wins, when this, when when I when I finish this, complete this one task, when this thing happens for me, when this happens, But then you get to there, and then there's another goal, and there's another thing, and another thing happens, and so it's just kind of I feel like it's obviously probably as above so blow. So it's got to be like that with everything. So yeah, so yay, yay, we're so happy we ascend from the three D consciousness to the five D consciousness. But then, guess what, there's a sixty or a seventy or an eight, like there's I feel like there's always going to be there's there's there's no stopping point.
Speaker 2: I don't think, yeah exactly, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why we focus so much on being somewhere else besides here when it's it.
Speaker 2: You know, well, that's an excellent point. It's just like we'll just enjoy the ride because you, like you said, it's really a gift to be here right now. It's a gift to be especially to be aware of that you're here right now, not only to be here and like that's a gift in itself, but also the gift of being like, well, I'm sitting here thinking about this stuff, that in itself is a gift because you're just like, not everybody thinks like that, Okay, so you don't have to compare yourself, but just thinking like okay, wow, I'm I'm thinking about this. I don't know. To me, that's a huge gift because you can see the synchronicities in your life or just think how things have changed in your life from when you didn't think like that, and you're like, wow, how much different do I think now than I did ten years ago or fifteen, twenty years ago, Like you just are blown away how much you've You've evolved. Hopefully in some you're like, wow, I've evolved. I'm not the same person that I was before, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think one thing I've noticed is that like I actually like myself, like and when I'm alone with myself, I I I we laugh, like I like myself, I have I have. Ultimately, I'm glad I am who I am, and I don't I don't think I felt like that in middle school. Man, I couldn't pay me enough money in the world. There was not enough money in the world to make me go back to being puberty in the seventh grade. That was just just you know, I didn't know what the boobs were, the hackney. Everything was just crazy. And sometimes I think about like when I when I look at a lot of people's root problems, I feel like it a lot of it is that they don't like themselves. That's what I notice. I noticed that there a lot of people don't A lot of my friends don't seem to really like themselves, And I feel like, I don't know how you get to that point where you like yourself. I don't know even know when that happened for me, but I definitely think if you don't like yourself, that's what you should be working on, because there's no reason not to like yourself. You are who you're with all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, well, I mean, you know, it's little things like you you say mean things to yourself sometimes when you're worse on yourself than you are on other people. You know, like it's just like, oh, why aren't I like this or I'm not enough like this or blah blah blah, and it's uh so those things are constant in battles until you just decide, well, I love myself in any form. I mean, yeah, I want to make myself better, sure, but like I still love myself now and I still love myself in the process.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I do think for people, it is, it really is. And I think your self speak yourself talk is one of the most important I actually, I think Tim Ferriss was the first person who like pointed that out in a way in which that really stuck to me. But it was like, don't ever say anything to yourself internally in your head that you wouldn't say to your best friend, Like if you wouldn't say, oh, like, you look like such a fat blood, like like if you wouldn't use those slurring of insults in that sequence to your best friend, then don't say it to yourself. I mean, and I like, if you if like let's say you're you were best friend, was did gain a lot of weight or something? You would say, oh, we need to go running or like something like that. You would never criticize the way we criticize ourselves. Like that's just one example, but it could be over over, But basically anything you need to speak to yourself the way you would speak to somebody you love. Right then that once that happens, once you get in the pattern of doing that, and it's fine if you if you mess up here and there, you mess up, you mess up, you start again. You speak to yourself like someone you love, like how do you speak to someone you love? And then eventually you build that pattern system within yourself and then you before you know it, you don't think the way you used to think.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's true. It does. Yeah, that's how you evolve over time out of it. It's true. And I personally had that experience. It's like, oh, okay, yeah, because today I was sitting here thinking about like if I were to change things about myself, what would they be. And I was like, yeah, there, maybe I would change this or change that, but but not even I mean, I wouldn't. It's just like, all right, well I am who I am, and yeah there's things I guess that I could do better at or somehow get better. But I still like, I still was like even though and I was like, I love you and I said that to myself, and I'm like, it's okay that I think that, and I and I still love you for wanting to make those changes. I'm not like, you know, perfectionists according to what my mind I has, but like, I still I still love you even though you still think like that, Like it's okay, Like like I'm just being forgiving of myself for that. I think that's a huge thing and it makes it Yeah, if you if people love themselves, the world would definitely be a better place for sure. There's no there's no doubt, Like, oh yeah, everything starts from within. Like if you can't if you can't get peace from within, starting from within, how are you going to be peaceful with others? It's just it has to everything has to start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you just give yourself compassion, just all the compassion in the world, just because I mean, like there's That's the other thing is like if you're if you're saying to yourself, oh I don't have X Y, I don't have these material goals or I don't have these benchmarks of what I should have at this point in time in society or whatever it is you're saying to your internal self. By you beating yourself up doesn't make it so, So it just makes you feel bad in the process. So it actually it actually and a lot of times that hinders people from progressing forward and forgetting like and living a prosperous, happy, healthy, wonderful life because they are you know, they're they're putting that barrier on their own self. They're putting their own blocks because you're living in a ball of chaotic hate instead of being just compassionate, chill with yourself, like it's okay. If you didn't get what you said you were going to get done, do it the next Like it's okay, start again. It's okay, start again, you.
Speaker 2: Know exactly, Yeah, and you're just giving again. It's the feedback loop too, We're just giving our experience to the universe. So it doesn't it doesn't really matter, and like nothing else matters, so you could just remember to go back to that too, that's helpful, Like, at least it was for me. I Oh right, I don't have like the other Today. I was thinking, Okay, this is my goal and this is what I want. And then I was like, why is it that I want that again? Oh? And then I started to think about the reasons why I wanted that, and then I was thinking was that really something that I wanted? And then and then I like, as I was thinking about that, I'm like, oh, how about just it's okay wherever I am right now, that's enough. That's fine, I don't you know. And as soon as I realized that, I caught myself in the process of doing that, Like before I think I would go back to it, but now it's just like, oh, I'm good. I'm good, I live an excellent life, Like I'm just like I just you choose to be happy. You used to be happy, and you have to be the one that chooses. But you're right about thinking about our thoughts. Watching our thoughts is huge. Our thoughts are things. Thoughts are are the building brocks, and thoughts are things. So you know, we're sending out the signal to the to there to the world. So watch how you use it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send good stuff very important.
Speaker 2: Watch, yeah, watch your own thoughts like huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. I do think that's really important. I have I have, I have taken to that whole like why do I want this? Why do I need this? Because you know, I also I start thinking about, Look, dude, we die and I cleaned out my grandparents house whenever they died. They had so much we had to get like a giant dumpster. I mean they had so many like you know, VCRs, like videotapes of stuff from I don't know, like the eight early eight I don't know. It's just there, like just horrible lawn chairs that should have been thrown out like ten years before that, and just yeah, I mean just stuff that You're I don't even know what like, but I think to myself sometimes why am I buying that? Like why why do I need We have such a consumption society, so sometimes I also sometimes think to myself, like why do I need this? Exactly? Like do I really need this? Do I really want this? And why do I want this? And do I want this? Because like why, I need to really examine the why first, and if it passes all that.
Speaker 2: And I still want it, I'll get it right exactly. That's a great way to look at it. Yeah, we could do that with anything too, Like why do I want to eat this? You know, like what is it? Is it just something that's a temporary fixed feeling? Yeah, a temporary fix exactly. Yeah, it's it's tough z.