Speaker 1: Chintaco shows the good, the bad, and the ugly, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast see we called humanity.
Speaker 2: This is one O one one W JR R, Orlando's rock station. Reminder. Voting is now open on the JR Facebook page for this morning. You say it, we play it. Give me a little early heads up because we do have Creed and Three Doors Down tickets to give away again this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're voting right now on which ACDC song you want to hear.
Speaker 2: At nine o'clock, the one with the most votes will play back, and then one of you who votes will be randomly picked and given no scream tickets. So sometime before nine o'clock gets your voted JR Facebook page.
Speaker 4: Nice, good, the bad.
Speaker 2: And the ugly. I'm gonna give Taco Bob a little little thrill here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the thrill? We're gonna skip the bads.
Speaker 2: Jesus steal my thunder.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and say it. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I just yesterday you made the comment and I took it to heart that you were very proud of me this week for trying to be as half full as possible. Yeah, you are forendly a half full guy and even the bleakest of situations, which, uh, you know, that's admirable on some levels. Other times it frustrates me. But it was good to see you half full though. So with that, the only bad news I'm gonna share during the good, the bad, and the ugly is Milton and all the misery it's called on some caused in so many different levels for so many different people before, during, and now after. I don't think we need any other bad news to be highlighted at this point. We've got enough on our hands right now.
Speaker 3: Milton, and we're gonna make it a married couple. We're gonna throw Helene in there as well. Well that's a few weeks ago, I know, but still people are suffering from that.
Speaker 2: So is that a nice little surprise for you, even though you already.
Speaker 4: That's a definite surprise, because now.
Speaker 3: I open the good news may some time.
Speaker 2: Because I come with some good news stories.
Speaker 4: I'll tell eether or not that does one of all piglets. No, okay, good.
Speaker 2: I still prepared for the segments you obviously haven't.
Speaker 4: I'm ready. I'm right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A Pennsylvania man and his seventeen year old step son ran into their neighbor's burning house Monday morning, got her out, also saved two dogs. The woman and the step son were treated at the hospital for burns. A reporter asked Dad why he risked their lives to do it. He said, his son is a very brave kid, said. We care about our neighbors, and we care about this neighborhood. You're seeing a lot of neighbor helping neighbor right now in Florida, like a good neighbor same same uh state farm.
Speaker 4: Well they moved on.
Speaker 2: I think they're still writing some but no, you're seeing this, you know, all through the Carolinas in you know, eastern Tennessee as well. So people stepping up when they need to step up.
Speaker 3: All right, A neighbor walk down with a chainsaw, cut up my tree. He cut his up, then he cut mine up. Then he walked down the street into somebody's backyard and cut a massive one up.
Speaker 4: So neighborly, Yes, I love seeing it.
Speaker 2: Saw a big profile this week on a twenty four year old woman named Perry Finkelstein. She has a rare form of muscular dystrophe, but doesn't hold let her hold let it hold her back. She's completed twelve marathons in her wheelchair and raced over a million dollars for charity along the way.
Speaker 4: Good for you. We need to give that lady a pal.
Speaker 2: The Associated Press did a big feature on a group of South Korean women who learned to read and write in their eighties and then formed a rap group.
Speaker 4: WHOA, they're running that bias again.
Speaker 2: The AP did a big feature on a group of South Korean women who learned to read and write in their eighties and then went on and formed a rap group. They're called Sudy and the Seven Princesses. They become huge celebrities in South Korea.
Speaker 3: They didn't know how to read it right until eighty some years eighty Wow, I mean not wow pow. Yes, So there you go. I prime to pump a little bit. Did that buy you enough time to peruse the headlines and not much beyond well?
Speaker 2: The Good News Network.
Speaker 3: Not to peruse it so much as to open it and notice that the humble tadpole wins the day. Wait, the humble tadpole wins the day. In the twenty twenty four Wildlife Photographer of the Year, I guess there's like a Photographer of the Year contest, right.
Speaker 2: You said that as if it made it sound like the tadpoles the photographer, Well, the tadpole is what won it for him, So you can think that tadpoles slash future frog and I think that that would be my guest knowing wildlife like I do. You are easily ten percent wildlife in the hunter Bob category.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking they're saying the humble tadpole because that tadpole gives its life to turn into a frog. I think that's the idea behind the painting. But wait, that doesn't make sense either, because it's.
Speaker 4: Still anyway Powell?
Speaker 2: What what? What was the good news there?
Speaker 4: I forgot?
Speaker 3: Is it that one thattographer is the subject of the photographed by the photographer?
Speaker 4: A bunch of little tadpoles? Okay, they're like black.
Speaker 2: Powell, Wait, what.
Speaker 3: Do they not look like? Yeah, tadpoles, that's what they're doing. They're swimming anyway, primal. Oh man, look at this a primeval uh sturgeon swims again in Sweden after scientists and anglers unite to bring them back. These were like basically extinct, and you know, in Sweden and probably anywhere I don't know.
Speaker 4: But they brought him back. Pow uh.
Speaker 3: Speaking of weird, where did they go? Well, they brought him to a science lab to raise them. Probably fed them some of those black seam or whatever they are tagpole. Okay, oh, how about this when I said piglets earlier, rescued piglets, All these poor little piglets were dumped on the side of the road right middle of nowhere. They're now living high on the hog. Somebody found them. That's their headline. Pow they found them, and now they're they have like this amazing life. It's it's all the mud wrestling. They want all the feed, and.
Speaker 4: Soon they'll eat bodies like on Criminal Minds. No they won't.
Speaker 3: We want to Maraine on that pal for the Power for the pig hashtag pig life, Power to the pigs.
Speaker 4: Pow. Okay, just settle down, quinn erupted. Ah. We have.
Speaker 3: Before and after photos of the world's largest damn removal in California. On three. Let's all say it together. One two, three, damn pow. This is some artwork. You know what I think about artwork. We're going right by it. I did I did a piece on tadpoles, though, which was wildlife artwork.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this English couple quit their jobs Pat to travel four years around the.
Speaker 4: World in a van. They travel it.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. You don't get a pal for that. That's his vacation. Some of us could call it a blessing. You could, so whatever, No, I'm not doing that. That's an ad. They almost got me with an ad again, Pat. Oh, a dog sits down.
Speaker 4: Shot sorry, a dog said, just knocked the trash can.
Speaker 3: A dog sits down in the middle of the road, not moving until officers follow it to save the owner. I think we might have had it a week ago, but that's still a good one pound.
Speaker 4: We're gonna end with that because that's cool saving owners. Man Lynchin.
Speaker 2: Taco's commercial free work day rock Block is coming up at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, Taco educating us again. Yep, that's what it's all about. It's the tadpoles. Yes, thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Sense.
Speaker 1: It is only place to rock one on one one
Speaker 2: E j R. R.