Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and they would dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It enough out here. Look, I'm new to one doowing now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Just fit Hello, hit the buddy out here? What quinn? I'm out there? I thought of a bitch about text nine. I don't know easy ann out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm walking right heady either any Thanks so much for joining me for the show. As most of you know, Wayne and I were out at the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot conference in Missouri last week, and I'm currently going through the audio that I collected there over the course of the conference and the camp out. So I decided to bring you a special on some of the speakers that were at the conference with Wayne and I. What you're about to hear is Richard Taylor's presentation that he gave at the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference. Obviously, the audio is not perfect because we were in a pretty big building, but I think I did a fairly good job of cleaning it up here. I hope you were able to hear everything here because it was an interesting talk. So without further ado, all that's left for you to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: Care about getting a pressing thermal picture. You're not going to get one, even with a higher dollar, because they stay in the upper All I care about is where they are. I don't want to sneaking up on me. I'd like to know where they are. You'll see him up on the ridge line and me going through. That's one of the researchers. I've got it in the white pot mode. He's walking the ravine and I look back and I check behind this.
Speaker 4: These are all blacks in the trees, nothing going on there.
Speaker 3: So about by middens layer, we're still down there, and I started getting that feeling, so I turned it on and I hit this real hot thermal signature.
Speaker 4: Is in brush. You don't see a lot of the brush, so it's crops down, maybe.
Speaker 3: Not on his knee to the knees, but he move it through the brush to get it closer.
Speaker 4: Bitch. When you're in Lincoln, that's in the black pot. That's my favorite. You'll see his arms and digits movement. You're getting the broken thermal signature.
Speaker 3: But he's probably a hundred feet away and he's just sleeping us insight.
Speaker 4: He's not coming out to say any hello or anything. Audio here I'll play and say it, but that's the he's frownstoler by a hundred north away. You're not messing to Winnipu. He's not throwing anything at us, but he's just there all right.
Speaker 3: The next day, I'm on one of those fringes and it's got to seeper vines that I couldn't get there. You know, I might try to get it down into ravine, but I don't like proken blades and arms and stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm too old for that.
Speaker 3: But the howl or it comes trumping up one of those orphines is the next day, and what he does is he's doing you you.
Speaker 4: Know a lot of scale. You don't care that I'm hearing me. I guess he's just saying hello. But the significant thing is you don't see me. Panna and a camera following he orders approximately.
Speaker 3: Two hundred yards that remaine, I'm falling in the sound in about twenty seconds, so you don't even know what.
Speaker 4: The Hunter Dordash record is. It's nine seconds. This guy's moving through run to rain at.
Speaker 3: World class speed. Okay, that isn't the frankster, folks, that's something besides us, as we know. But I hope it comes out good for me. Here you go, twenteens.
Speaker 4: Very low. That low loop sounded black. It was coming out of ten JB. Wolfers. You could you could feel it when he said, if he the moon goes into a real eye pitch, I'll play it again for you so he can.
Speaker 3: And it's moving at world class Steed up, that movie couldn't be impossible. And a brankster did that, and you had to carry ten JBL Wolfers and people in the world class Steed nobody knew I was out there.
Speaker 4: More likely than not it was one of them.
Speaker 5: Did guys heard a tree break the night before and I found it. It's old, it's a weather tree, but it sounded very prolympic point it crack.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a little part ends at all. How was that? You're just letting us know he was there?
Speaker 3: Arch structures they pull stuff over and in it. I don't know if it's a directional marker. Oh why, But they came live trees. They don't small them, and they meant these. There's another one. It's a little sapling next to the bigger tree, and it's cold, old liture.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it significant.
Speaker 3: And then people will see that all right and tell me the land of my ancestors on my charre side, or the federal gym designing through their own good.
Speaker 4: They're going to do the math one day.
Speaker 3: And by the way, four thousand guy, okay, government present.
Speaker 4: I would you know what's best for us? Obvious? Leave them there.
Speaker 3: I can do them further charities or not. Friday Feats. They're one of the most progressive Native nations. They don't they've got it like the sore or look through and sympathy that they never.
Speaker 4: Forget what happened. And it's just in this area.
Speaker 6: I was with.
Speaker 4: Charlie Raymond kb r O. We can hike down.
Speaker 3: Great guys. They're lovely, Like Wednesday, I've had a blast with them. They're brave people.
Speaker 4: This is looking down the treeline along the river.
Speaker 7: About two of us that hiked about two miles and put out holding chairs and made a campfire.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Blue got out of the guitar and did some wonderful songs and strumming a little bit of Stevie ray Bomb folks.
Speaker 4: They like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: We weren't out there banging trees and everything, but we were in that area and they're going to.
Speaker 8: Come and see what happened. Okay, this is an ennoygement from that gap. You've got four years, You've got a lot of coboard, but.
Speaker 3: I've got a little circle to show you split in the tree and in the very distinct of a brain.
Speaker 4: Whooping the bross to the brain us. Later I enhance some of the clips from like Pheromo.
Speaker 3: You see that the stink of a brain where that head peeking through the two trees was is about eight to ten feet tall. That's one subject and then there's a couple other, but it's just a darker signature.
Speaker 4: You'll see him moving around.
Speaker 3: The significant thing as folks, I didn't see any clothing lines you get the thermo. You can see the clothes because the insulation properties are different less he being admitted on a thicker part of the clothing or coat, exposed skin and smaller T shirt. We'll show you the variation, but you'll watch. I'll watch him and this guy. You can see him moving if you got to understand the gaps of the way it loves money and Virginian gaps of his signatures, then block out which you can see somebody move bagg and forth in there.
Speaker 4: Then I had lost it away.
Speaker 3: He went out there and I said, yeah, we got somebody out there watching this. I don't know that he's just moving around. I'm following one of the guys there and he's just paranormal researcher. But he when it comes over there, I'm using a rand game like he goes right, you do them, And I'm watching a big guy down there along the river.
Speaker 4: And he could really, he said, and then I loved him. That's here. I gave him my soap and he's signed them. I said, ten o'clock position.
Speaker 3: He's silenced about a minute, and I said, when you see then, and he says yeah.
Speaker 4: He said, he's peeking around the trety. I can see it.
Speaker 3: About that time, to my right there was a little creek came out of the main river. I started hearing crack when I'm stirring. Looked over there this tooth dick. I couldn't see anything. If the Cherokee had a sembiant relationship with these big guys, it only stands for reason they would understand Cherokee.
Speaker 4: Maybe as this.
Speaker 3: Hair is moving and I think there's one moving close to us, and folks, I love to using the language of my grandmother. I'm not fluent, and probably it's very eagless slanting, but I try. I enjoy using it. It's snare dear to me. By the way, this is a bone fee with the shell order it.
Speaker 4: Not the coffer. Copper came in after seventeen hundreds and a cornby blues clan, which is what my grandmother comes from, the blue plant up here.
Speaker 3: But anyway, this is the pining of me asking him, what is your name?
Speaker 9: I'm kivil m Gonner to wash, I said, I'm close to let's be friends. Nothing and then this fart catches me saying what is your name? And share you guys say it twice and on the second what is your name? It's about five or ten seconds later.
Speaker 6: Is the problem?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not telling me my name. You'll hear it here. Okay, don't do.
Speaker 10: The cookin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: It doesn't gone out very well. It almost sounds like a bullfrog out. But I was there.
Speaker 3: I gotta know in Cherokee and the other noise is you hear charging and they're behind us by about thirty feet all right, Missouri, oh man, the squatty area. This video is part of our expedition last year. You'll see lou He'll be on the beach looking at some prints.
Speaker 4: I'm flying my drone over it. I was sitting there with Mary Anne.
Speaker 3: We were on the beach looking at smores and stuff over there, and I got.
Speaker 4: The feeling, all right. I turned around.
Speaker 3: I'm looking around and I see a kind of an ample flow in the foremost and when.
Speaker 4: I fully saw it, it's appeared.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I look away and I look back again, and here it goes to Emperor Blue again. Nons eyeshine into woman essence post.
Speaker 4: We're not going in the end your life to reflect anything it's emitting life. Okay, not I'm coming. We've got fish, fish that have woman essens. We've got worms over there, and we got flies fireflies, So it's not I'm coming now.
Speaker 3: Can I explain how the issues from the eyes? No, but I've seen it out with side, So I've seen it. You read amber light out of a blue and right white one in Missouri looked like two ben Whies.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have questions to the end again, so I can get three months out. So it holds you a question that produce. It's a significant thing here because at.
Speaker 3: The end of it and true's end here somewhere there he is either way in the back chilling out.
Speaker 4: We've watched these subjects, and Drew and I are on this road headed back, and I saw and I see it, there's one behind this.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it real loud, but at that point that subject.
Speaker 4: Leaves and I've got yeah, said reading leisure, you understood what I said. They have been in now for a long time.
Speaker 3: And then I told you threw there're one behind us, and they take off here it is, it's gonna be right there and bed of the now.
Speaker 4: They're masters of covering they're recking more over, I was cylindering.
Speaker 3: I watched his back well while Harry Hannon watches down and I started using that duration. Okay, dru is behind me and he goes, Rick, you've got more deep and you're on your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: We had been after earlier. And when we got into that, we jumped a beer and it was between mary Anna and I. But yeah, for a good one annoyed us.
Speaker 3: All right, watch someone trying to number. There's a couple further back from the one. There's another I see, gah, there's the one painting all so I think there were multiple subjects there.
Speaker 4: But he was an annoysy one. He was on his hands and meek and dropped a little entline. You didn't run off, He just walked off. And there's footsteps very distinctly.
Speaker 7: Never corrected this or anything. But again, folks, they were there the whole time. So I mentioned that they were there, and they took off. They understood what I said.
Speaker 3: That's a picture of an enhancement of where the subject was laying down.
Speaker 4: Give you an idea of the subject's outline.
Speaker 6: I could see.
Speaker 3: Movement in his lower extremities, and then that's an oral they maintain cover.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I'm seeing.
Speaker 6: Folks.
Speaker 4: In the daytime you saw the foilers went, you'd never seen.
Speaker 3: You Shelby County. There's a thousand of us there. If I mentioned the researcher's name.
Speaker 4: You would all know that I'm not going to a very long.
Speaker 3: Researcher in the big bog realm the scientifically was involved in the DNA.
Speaker 4: Says, I'll leave it right there next to their branch. Okay, I'm out there. We're gathering firewood for the night. We were going to set around holding chairs. It's an area that was partially clear cut.
Speaker 3: By the lumberd of me that owns the land. I'm sitting there and all of a sudden, I get the fighting sense if that what's miss or that I'm doing washed. My wife was there, told to three hundred grins Timera that I never got to call her over when I got my little binocular.
Speaker 4: And Folks, when you get out there, you lose it sometimes you don't you know afterwards you think have my camera or have my phone.
Speaker 3: It's not profound comes tweely you get a very brief offer to medes I did.
Speaker 4: I showed you the first capture I have. You're gonna miss that stuff. But anyway, this is a picture of the subject.
Speaker 11: He's sixty foot up in a bog of the pine tree that makes this all laid.
Speaker 4: There's a little wine wrench. She's got an arm around it. He's sitting side set, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: And I do this sinse of the m wats. I walk away and I say, okay, ding boy. I didn't say real loud, but I said it to myself. I said, okay, big boy, I can feel you and watched me where are you? And right after I said that, a hall came from up the bridge, very stee follow here one year, Hi video it makes another college.
Speaker 4: He knew what I said. I don't know anybody here staff during the year five other yards or worse. I don't understand some of the communication there.
Speaker 3: In my close encounter experience, I've an experienced what people call mind sea picture talk.
Speaker 4: It's not worse, but he can't put it in the words. It's very clear you know whether they're communicating to He's the best way I put it was it a lin of ability we all had when our ancestors lived in clans, in bathling groups.
Speaker 3: If you're Scottish, the Scottish are very tribal and air his street, just any Germans, they were very tribal way back there, Dude, we have these abuildings.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's just a question.
Speaker 3: You've got his hands and fingers tirled around his shoulder goes to you can barely see his face, but it was his yead and a wide set of shoulders.
Speaker 4: And any comparison, had a guy walk up the hill and we can wave him to.
Speaker 3: Picture set up and this Sunday shoulders were about thirty percent white than one hundred and pound man.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the baby folks.
Speaker 12: He was pretty south, all right. That's a comparison with Patty. You can see some of the chik and hair. Pattie's gone pretty good here working there. I say he's day seen and Almos get to that branch.
Speaker 3: Two subjects sixty seven and twenty twelve decades apart, thousands of les apart that looked.
Speaker 4: The same folks. They lived across the whole US. And I believe there is a triagon plan of people the nation shows you how far it was.
Speaker 13: And I apologize, and I didn't have a lot of queer stuff, but that bridge is five hundred and twenty yards from my tryods, and I didn't have anything expensive, but I jerry raated the thirty x monoper.
Speaker 3: You'll see I ain't out in trouble keeping it over the winds. But anyway, that's the tree line on the top of the ridge circle where they were, and that's a lot of those we got at where they was setting. And that's where his face is blocked up. But here's what he's reading side that one sixty feet up in the air. If you'll notice there's little bar missing. Mark Earns. The trees were polished from sundry moving under a downain, a forester told me. In order for those trees, there's an oven dog way heere forrester told me. But the only way that happened is when it's a young sapling, you bring up a center feet or a ball, the one that shooting straight up, and one of the side pages will then become the donovant fear.
Speaker 14: But one of the characteristics are there. You get this soap all the way in Okay, you got one there. You got a couple right in there. There's one the whole tree.
Speaker 3: You necessary that have that, And it's not like a win or Annos you did it did a bunch of them when it was randon It suggests that this was done when these TrEPS were young saplings, making them a great observation point.
Speaker 4: And this is with the nap of a ridge. You get a three hundred and sixty yu of the valley. Who they had done that? It highly suggests it do im overs here. I don't know them, and it's interesting.
Speaker 3: All right, here's the video and you go here the call one of the guys there since day one, the one that saw the one we're walking down. You know early when I showed you your first time, he's asking you what's going on in front of Kevin's word is while I watched this subject. Yeah, okay, then it's the door shaved.
Speaker 4: Up there in the trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, work that far.
Speaker 4: Ideogo from the deer sail say hi, about twenty three is to your ride. There's starks but handing the trees out there.
Speaker 3: I'm w looking through a little lunch, big going Kelli b spree with that one really bad.
Speaker 4: I'll be able to see it the idiot size on the tree. See if the go go down the hill, but see that quam tree. That's kind of it. I say, shoot, there's a bunch other more shriking and to gets following out a close to us, go over another on.
Speaker 3: The feet from there, see that dark sockupremum and trees up there.
Speaker 4: Go back over the trees suddenly moves.
Speaker 3: People have said they've seen how they're rooting the near Hey you got one of the other birches.
Speaker 4: There's other dark sun in the room. I'm focused on the one. I know that they work like this, but I would you prove you get a good blow of his arm here when that wind blows that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thats a long big arm in relationship wherever they know they.
Speaker 4: Do wind trees very well.
Speaker 6: Fos a day polish.
Speaker 4: There we go into questions, So did you ever go around the recording? Me An answered, SENTI out theyone has any questions, don't be shy of the video. The beach can I ask? Was that the Merrick River?
Speaker 2: No, it was jack Sport.
Speaker 4: Just be so, I'm not telling you that it was all jack Sport.
Speaker 6: Cream.
Speaker 4: Do they use tools there for her?
Speaker 6: More so? The cameer.
Speaker 4: Do they respect that your perh Yeah? Yeah, they named cream tools and you're part of the gifty. They love the leather straps for bond, the love that use west that since should you say you feel like, oh you have sets that they're have you always have had since? Or has this been since you met your signing with Ottawa? When when I have to raw thrown that?
Speaker 3: And my son of nine nine fishing part of the sins was being watched and I've heard a large branch team set on which I knew was not a tax feen development.
Speaker 4: I can't turn it on the law. When it happens, you feel like when you've had some throws.
Speaker 3: You that kind of opened the door or like no to me, I think the throwing of logs is Bamford included.
Speaker 4: I've never been in now the people with guy had a.
Speaker 3: Big branch slap a tree right aside and miss you by about one or two feet.
Speaker 4: Just scared the daylights out of him.
Speaker 3: And I told everybody with me during that time, who real would If you make a sudden shift in your position, you may walk into something that's already been drown.
Speaker 4: When you're an autre, you smell them.
Speaker 15: Yes, okay, I just smell the dead on sewer water, something dead the miss early in my entry into some of their areas, but I have had him within ten fifteen feet of me.
Speaker 4: I never smelled the sea.
Speaker 3: And there's one female in an area that actually has a pope rebirthy hope ref smelled.
Speaker 4: It's not at all repulsed at all. Another question over here, how.
Speaker 3: Old were you when you first with all interests, I would say yeah, I said Patterson.
Speaker 4: Film came out. I remember the hair on the back of my neck standing up. It looked very real.
Speaker 3: And before a fine I was very interested whether colleagues, girls, other various and sub great interests distracted me and I left that interests for decades until my son and Night, twenty six miles from downtown Dallas, had a seventh thrown at us. Sect your perfect experience hard than something felling at you, and then you thought my son would. I was ended the time I was fist okay, get hit within five feet of us and made a splash like a fifty pounds shot.
Speaker 16: Wasn't a center one, I don't know, it was fig and it came even over one hundred feet away. I had a little pre eight stuffed in might fishing carpet automatic free a automatic.
Speaker 3: And when that is or even that a little prie, I raised over my truck and got my pretty picked seventy.
Speaker 4: I was slaying. My fear was my son would even shot.
Speaker 3: If that would have hit either one on us, it could a bus. And this up serious theory gild it. I felt spread and I did all that.
Speaker 4: There was little sides food over the ubject and from here I said, love, that sounds funny. I said, I've got done, And if you throw something to begin, I may just shoot back. I'm not into scrimmently fired with rush. But if somebody pressed up them. I saw where mes with I rely does a path below that area. I got as clothes as they could. It was will sides fly there? I ocket banks actually could mess back with them. I plugged one here and I fired a round off at the end of the month where.
Speaker 3: I even see I've heard romas a third video, and I thought I saw they shall share a boat there where that was how many hunky it is?
Speaker 6: Do I have it here?
Speaker 3: Have you ever jumped the bees, buzzeddeer, thick brush and furt how they blow away at a high rate of sea or jumped with a horse or something. B When I fired that round off, I could have got through that crush. It would have been fighting briars brings. I took them run to pre I mean, I took a paul.
Speaker 4: And excuse it, whatever was out there turned and ran off and.
Speaker 3: It sounded like a baby rolldose crushing the moss sprayed and limbs, and then it didn't slowed down, and then it faded.
Speaker 4: Off and I jumped from off. When I moved over, my son in sitting and there he goes, Dad, what was that? I said, I don't know, but let's go.
Speaker 3: That is where I'm florins at interest. I knew bears lines. They're powerful, but they don't have the garticulating children. There's nothing except for us. Even then, as don't have an opposing ute. Blackress had to be able with brass and heaven, you know ass. And it was my first sighting was in another area of the East Trinity River watershed and calling the county texts.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you that much I had gone back there. I'd flown my drones over there.
Speaker 3: I used to flat bowlers and something through a pane chat and just missed my drone.
Speaker 4: I calculated to see that branch to be over one hundred miles an hour my frame, so it passed under he Fortunately my drone was higher. He didn't return the home. I don't apply at over there now post now find were siting back in twenty twelve if it was.
Speaker 1: Flat, and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: And I told the guys with me, who were very experienced, and they gave you that a predulous I'm not quiet there Crown black as back before they started having a lot of white scitings.
Speaker 4: Well, I got the platinum one hair okay, the same way Gille wants to turner life power and indial frock at Jay Dad he in the garage, won't you? But what I saw that it was white.
Speaker 13: Fast forward to twenty twenty and threty I get won them in the water poor thing for fresh water wash.
Speaker 4: I got whens and all that way too much to show the day.
Speaker 3: Boss, but anyway, I got a white one on there. Twenty years later in the second year, i'd be the same one. I don't know if the real now it's whether they're the sty more.
Speaker 17: Question decided to be obvious kind of hostility to Rob pat Thrown, which is obvious that it wasn't happy with you being there or your other experiences. Would you say that they were more neutral or did you feel the friends ever again, by the presence of.
Speaker 3: One neutral, I have a wow. I'm just there convis I'm not there to hurt you. I'm not going to raise and drag you down. I haven't had one time I had the reremothers wore out. It was a b f R and various saints or words came and esteem. Now I did know the kendre there folk. It said I had a gun with me and I don't know who these other people off if.
Speaker 4: I was there by myself making more interaction, but there was a whole EFR or two, and there was a sort of one of mindset there. You got cheerful people. Where you've got scat page, you've got a wife riting.
Speaker 3: I had the found being would to do John and a lot of experienced people there.
Speaker 4: You're freer to interact. It depends on who's in the fridge. I don't know if they read this or melting in the dens. The scene of difference.
Speaker 10: Female.
Speaker 4: Oh the winter, Oh they loved winding. One of the males that if you saw the one in a brush on my sorry screen, he was set our day and go back.
Speaker 6: I think it was.
Speaker 3: Indeed, it was seventy five yards away thatssum again the tree is in there is like in yards in front of them.
Speaker 4: He's not in that fridge. The size of the l leaves through his face. You're gonna be ordered on the Temple pub. You don't know the conditions. I was there with the deal or investigators, and turn was with it. He was there.
Speaker 3: One of the investigators selling gave the subject if you look your bis' just be off gliding. He's loading to my right or on the low water bridge. I'm demming back then week here and we jump.
Speaker 4: I thought it was killing me charge. She was lay twenties, early learns.
Speaker 3: Rustill lived in the gym and jaw were skin sandals jobs.
Speaker 6: I just know.
Speaker 4: And that subject was not lucky at usk. He was alive at this Philly ra sours and John hump. He was following her and the.
Speaker 11: Commaging him, showing himself to her why she's job And she went by and the boat kill him in the big Foot, but I had and you know, I confessed I had to look out and get him one glance at her six o'clock.
Speaker 4: Okay, when I the big guy saw that he was potnant while we were watching her. He was still man when he had that opportunity. We all were.
Speaker 3: And by the way, one of the lesionary, one of the best or the other ones, why she give elderly look anyway, he was watching as I can't tell you but.
Speaker 4: Be saying about this.
Speaker 3: They used to defensure and guilt people over here, and the numbers still injuring ll super left there.
Speaker 4: That's another's gout to be this year right now.
Speaker 3: But us you believe there are dangerous rush out there, you have no business message. Generally, family rooms won't paul ringing, and they'll either kill them or drive them through rough areas. Remote areas are candidate and areas there as people come up missing, you'll not find a road very long.
Speaker 4: If they've got a plan of the family here.
Speaker 3: They don't want trusting, they're not stupid, they don't want to rubble lakers. They'll take care of the mechanics. They will either kill him or drive them off. Your love are back you're a real.
Speaker 16: Gold area where not of other people goes and under good cat and a chance on you.
Speaker 4: If it doesn't feel right, it probably is of trust you inst.
Speaker 6: Fail let up here the people. It is in fact some guys got a.
Speaker 4: Little more females. But I don't believe they are a highland based on DNA.
Speaker 3: If you're time, I don't say.
Speaker 4: Which were not re corteous.
Speaker 3: But the violin particular talks about giants and geisions chapter six. I personally believe they're descended is from that hybridization at the beginning of Biden.
Speaker 4: They've been here with us the whole dynamite. That's where the breed play.
Speaker 3: In brief mythology ogres and trolls in hold English, inst and English.
Speaker 4: The story of the Gilwich. It's all for them through the tent fling areas, and they're all over the world. You've got the almond, you've got the year, you've got to Yeah, now what you've got. There's a lot. Even Australia has to yell. I think they didn't ever admits to the humans and there not being discovered for the kid that's the way then, well have you broke about it here? I just I've got a few limited books over there for sale pictures. If you're interested. They don't you have to take world there they later.
Speaker 3: If you want to support one, just google my name Richard and Biddy Food, and Google will take you to my book.
Speaker 4: It cuts them up in your lord and you're some park that way. Thanks for much.
Speaker 18: Yeah, they say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be.
Speaker 18: World out its.
Speaker 6: Step still still.
Speaker 19: Chid, this child, that child, everything came right back, right back, joy for me, you joy staying right, you come it right away. Still stay stay stats sad knocking down dotssas still steps stss ussss