Speaker 1: Cast going to be a well chilly afternoon. Temper just starts dropping around noon when the rain shows up front. Coming in Today's high right now fifty five, overnight low at twenty eight with rain turning to snow sometime around or after eight pm. Sunny sky's tomorrow with a higher forty three, clouds over nineteen to thirty one and the rain and or snow depending on the time of day. On Friday, it's one up to forty nine, then it's fifty five right now. Typer traffic from.
Speaker 2: The ucout Traffic Center when it comes to multiple scorrosis trusts the experts at then you see Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 3: Learn more at UC help dot com.
Speaker 2: Inbound seventy four continues to run over a forty five minute delay from North Bend seventy five, with the left linge blocked off just before you get to seventy five. Two directs southbound seventy five slows through Wachland southbound seventy one offen on slow from two to seventy five to Red Bank. Shout king ramon fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 1: Eight twenty nine fifty five kr CD talk station. Good Time int tune in is about Kersey Morning Show. Sadly jud Judgentnapaulatana not on. He's traveling in Russia. But we have the return of a brilliant, demonstrably brilliant genius man who wrote the book we talked about last time. He's on the program. Lies my government told me, Doctor Robert Malone. We're going to talk about his new book today, cy War Enforcing the New War Order. Internationally recognized virologists and Immunologists, clinical research and regulatory affairs expert, US Federal contract proposal and project manager, and the original inventor of the mr NA delivery vaccination as a technology, also DNA vaccination, multiple non viral DNA and r N a m RNA platform delivery technologies. And he has got a just wonderful background, but he stepped and he got in trouble for speaking truth to power. Welcome back, doctor Malone. It's a distinct pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 3: Thanks for the honor to be here and talk to your audience.
Speaker 1: Well, in your last book, you know the idea that you actually told the truth about what was going on with CO. But in the the the vaccine got you into a bit of trouble. Remind my audience what happened in the aftermath of speaking out loud.
Speaker 3: Well, I was deep platformed from LinkedIn and Twitter that a day before I went on Joe Rogan. It was a Joe Rogan hit that really kind of broke everything open, and that set off a cascade of attacks. They were already in progress, really with The Atlantic Monthly, Business Insider, New York Times, Washington Boast, Rolling Stone goes on and on, you know, all coordinated, and of course in Wikipedia that I'm still labeled as a spreader of misinformation. But thank you Joe Rogan and Woody Harrelson for the recent hit in which Joe said that surprisingly everything that Malone said in that infamous podcast turned out to be.
Speaker 1: True, confirming all of the previously called conspiracy theories, They're all actually true. Masks social distancing, the effectiveness of the COVID vaccine, the idea that children shouldn't get it, only people in the most critically unstable, you know, the situations, you know, comorbid conditions, the elderly were the ones that it should have been given to, and perhaps no one else. The firing of people for not getting the vaccine. Anybody who uttered a syllable against that was deemed some kind of nutcase and conspiracy theorist. And as it turns out, they were all right all along, including you, sir. And that's kind of the gist on one topic level of what cy war excuse me enforcing the New World Order addresses, is it not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so very much. Cy War was a product of what I'd experienced in many physicians and others around me. It wasn't just me. And as I was trying to make sense of what I was experiencing, which was unlike I've been through multiple outbreaks at the front edge of things, never seen anything like this in my life, and so trying to make sense out of it, and then once I kind of process that, the book it was an intent intended to be a little bit of a wake up guide, you can almost say, a vaccination for people that were aware that things weren't right, but they weren't able to kind of make sense out of it all to help them see the underlying structure and hopefully to help them to become a lot more resistant to this kind of technology. Here's a key point. If you if you'll let me continue to ring that I posted today on x It's getting a lot of traction. I'm sincerely convinced that pharma has learned to use psychological warfare methods developed by air militaries for use against the law of al Qaeda and the Teliban. They've learned to use this as part of their marketing approach. They've used They've learned to use propaganda in this way, with the whole suite of modern sy ups as a way to influence governments by ginning up fear in the general population to make purchasing decisions and other administrative decisions that favor the interests of pharma. I think that behind all of this we've got the hand of big Pharma that's learned to manipulate the public to generate fear of death as a way to influence decisions from government leaders.
Speaker 1: Well, that says a mouthful right there. They're they're that capable of doing it, that they could, you know, get people to do really stupid things. You know what was sort of revealing you knew and I think we all collectively knew that during COVID, when they're shoving these vaccines down our throats or at least forcing everyone to get one that something was wrong with the edicts from various governors, including here in the State of Ohio. Governor line you could drink at a bar, but not after ten pm. You could buy things in an aisle on a store, but not things on the other aisle, unnecessary items or whatever. That just doesn't make sense and it doesn't process from a logic and reason standpoint. You don't need to be a renowned physician like yourself to realize something is wrong here.
Speaker 3: Him in And it's that kind of intuitive sense, or some people might call it a spidey sense, that really triggered a lot of folks to start asking questions and digging into the details. And now, thanks to Doge, we have these amazing reveals about USAID and its manipulation of media all over the world, which was one of the conundrums for me as I traveled, particularly to Europe during the COVID crisis. I saw the same words, the same strategies and tactics, the same language being used over there is over here, and it didn't make sense. How is all of this coordinated?
Speaker 1: And now we know, well, it seems to be the assertion that someone gets to be named as an export or like expert rather or like for doctor Fauci, the expert as if you know, it's God speaking and there's no way you can resist or save anything in opposition to it.
Speaker 3: This is a core tenet of scientism. Which is another one of the kind of topic areas in the book is this development of a new religion. In the face of the separation of church and state, the federal government has veered towards substituting this new thing in place of you know, core tenants that used to come from the Judeo Christian ethic. And this new thing that's been substituted is it's not science. It's a pseudo religion. You know. Scientism is the word, and it has anointed high priests, and Tony Fauci is one. In the vaccine world, Paul Offitt is another one. And there are many of these that are basically vested and then appointed to these various federal commissions, like the Advisory Committee on Ammunization Practices at the CDC and the FDA Advisory Committees. And that's one of the things that the new AHHS under Bobby Kennedy is looking at, is really getting rid of these individuals that are so industry biased in these advisory committee, so we can get back to more objectivity in terms of analyzing what the data are and helping the government make decisions. Another thing I've been arguing is that the government is allocating public health resources in a biased fashion. The money that we spend should reflect the degree of actual demonstrable need in the populace, where is the real disease. If we were going to allocate money based on public health urgency, we would be spending billions on fentanyl, and we're not. We're spending it on chasing H five N one because it's infecting cows right now, and even the CDC says it's not a major public health threat. H five N one has been out there for a long time. But this is another thing that has had up fear of death because in nineteen eighteen, the story goes we lost a huge number of people to swine flu, but that turns out to be a false narrative. The thing that really killed people was the subsequent pneumonia, bacterial pneumonia, And now we have antibiotics, so people don't die of bacterial pneumonia unless they've got major other problems, so they forgot to get medical care. The other thing that killed people during nineteen eighteen was the overuse of a hot new drug that had just been discovered. Overdosing of aspirin to control fever killed a lot of people. But that's all been transformed into this narrative that flu is an enormous boogeyman and we all have to be afraid of it, and therefore we have to spend stupid amounts of money on that as opposed to know it's a limbit in theory. It's a limited federal budget, and we ought to be spending money based on what the true public health need is. You get my point.
Speaker 1: I absolutely get your point, And I was thinking about this in the context of something you write about in the book we're speaking of today, cy war enforcing the New World or order by my guest today, doctor Malone. Deep state censorship. Now there are, as you notedduring the period of time you were speaking out loud in opposition to the deep state narrative, this propaganda campaign about COVID. There were many peer review studies out there which well flew in the face of what the narrative was, and yet they were suppressed and they were suggested to be you know, erroneous or wrong. There are so many parallels you can draw between that and what we're going through with this carbon dioxide is bad thing with.
Speaker 3: This absolutely plant food man. The green energy narrative is another cywar narrative that's been promoted globally very effectively to advance financial interests of selected third parties. And here's the irony. Who is it that's benefiting most from selling windmills and electric cars? The Chinese? The Chinese.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? I say this all the time. I do not believe that plant food is bad. I do not believe in carbon caption. I think it's a fully exercise and pursuit to think that a windmill can substitute for something we're not allowed to have apparently the nuclear power plant.
Speaker 3: Amen. And the only you know, you know who's going to break this is the tech bros. Because they want to have these great, big AI facilities, and you can't run an AI facility on green energy. And that's what's driving the development of these little kind of local nuclear reactor technology plants. Yeah, so that so that you're data center. I mean, they're building these things out here in Virginia, and they are massive and they suck up power. The new here's the fun fact, the envisioned stargate. Remember Larry Ellison on day two of Trump's presidency and that little fiasco press conference. Yep, that data center will have power demands equivalent to all the natural gas consumption on an old basis in the state of Texas.
Speaker 1: Okay, Louise, you need nuclear plants or that, And people don't get it. These modern modular nuclear plants, you know, really are efficient. They have a small footprint, they don't have these problems and issues that a three mile island design how many decades old? Is that by now we do advance technologically, we do solve problems, we do create better efficiency. So what's the fear? And really, largely doctor, why is this happening? Why do we still fear nuclear power? I mean that's part of this propaganda campaign. What's the point behind narratives?
Speaker 3: Exactly promoted narratives? And you know, you got to I think you really have to ask the question, you know, follow the money and who benefits from these policies? And this plays out on a geopolitical stage in terms of the interests of nation states and frankly empires as they battle with each other, and the use of psychological warfare methods, which is you know, the modern embodiment of propaganda is highly developed in all these competing nations. You know, we hear about Russian bot farms. I'll come on, there's British bought farms, there's Chinese bought fim American. You know, American bot farms are huge. And I'm sure there are Ukrainian bought farms and Romanian bought farms and Polish bot farms. I mean, every nation state is doing this now. It's it's the way you play the game.
Speaker 1: Doctor, real quick here, before we pass, before we had the part company, I wish we could talk for hours literally what can we do to see through the fog of the lies that are being fed us?
Speaker 3: Thanks for that question, I get it all the time. Part of that's part of the logic of the book is helping people to understand the tech and how it's deployed and who's deploying it really helps to kind of immunize you against that kind of propaganda. But the other one is in a practical way, you've got to seek out multiple sources of information and don't just select the ones that agree with you. Amen. It's it's hard to do. And sometimes you don't want to read what is coming down in Atlantic Monthly or Huffington Post, let alone real clear politics. But you need to read that other stuff to understand, if nothing else, the strategies and tactics and what the agendas are of those that are in opposition to your own political framework. And we seek out media from India, from UH, South Korea, Europe, of course, you know you need you need to look at not just at mainstream media, but you need to look at alternative media coming from offshore to the extents you can, because a lot of times your browser won't let you get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you what, doctor Malone. You just echoed my theory on the Morning show. I am being trained as an attorney. That's what we always had to do. You had to look at alternative cases, alternative opinions. It's how you formulate and find the truth, doctor Robert Malone. God bless you, sir, cywar enforcing the New World Order exposed in the history and tactics of modern psychological warfare on the American people, and a way forward for you to resist this totalitarian control. My listeners will be buying the hell out of this book, doctor. It's on my blog page fifty five KRC dot com of the link to where they can buy it. I'll encourage them to do so and share the information and book with their friends that spread disinformation. Keep up the great work, doctor, I really do appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sirvin. Thanks for having me Huan, been my pleasure.
Speaker 1: It's a forty five fifty five KRC detalk station fifty
Speaker 3: Five KRC get ready for the biggest night in