Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday. That means it's popin' Bravo. But today we're not going to talk too much about Bravo. We're gonna talk more about pop culture and social media. I have a guest here that I met at the ninety day Hunt for Love party. It's Roxanna Chin. You guys know her from Reality Rocks. She does the most amazing impressions you've ever seen in your life.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Roxanna, I gotta know what is your background? So everybody go look it up right now, like pause, go look it up Reality Rocks and come back. If you don't know who she is, give me your background.
Speaker 2: Okay. So in terms of like, oh, did you do like theater or something like that, because people ask me all the time, like, oh, actually not at all. So I actually studied chemistry and college, like I was like, oh, I want to go to medical school. I thought, okay, like okay, I'm going to like study science or whatever. And I did that and then I just kind of try to pursue that and it didn't really I mean, it became kind of something like I worked in labs and stuff, and over time I was like, oh, maybe I want to go into marketing. But when I was in I guess growing up I always kind of impersoned people, like not to make fun of people, but if if I was trying to describe something like a situation or something that the teacher did or whatnot, I'd like, do it impression of her, And people were always like, you're so good at that, like all the time, where my sisters would be like, oh, you explained it this way, then your friend must really talk that way. Because every time you do an impression of somebody and I meet them, I'm like, okay, like that's super accurate, right right right. That's kind of like I always loved Nine Day Fiance. I was. It was actually the first reality TV show I really watched, so I was like, oh, okay, like this, it's like the immigrant side of it. I liked because I was an immigrant mice, Like when I started college, I came as a a like an immigrant, like it came like on an F one visa, so I kind of really yeah, so the visa process isn't isn't unfamiliar to me, So the whole ninety days, I don't know why they love their ninety days, but they do. So when I saw the whole process that you know, they all had to go through with the K one visa, I was like, oh, this felt kind of similar when I was a student, you know what I mean. Yeah, So I just kind of fell in love with the show and how far background I'm talking just kind of like how I started.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like fascinated to know that I thought you were going to be like, well, I've always been a stand up and I've dabbled in improv like I thought you were going to do that.
Speaker 2: No, actually not at all. No, it all just it was as a lot I think a lot of people started exploring their creative side. It really started during COVID.
Speaker 1: During COVID, yeah you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Say that, Yeah, and it's always COVID. So I always like to paint and draw, so I always had this creative side to me. So I even try to pursue like, oh, let me try an Etsy shop with my paintings or drawings or whatnot. But it didn't really I'm not saying it didn't appeal to anyone, but it just didn't. I guess there wasn't really an audience for it or I didn't know how to market that audience. Yeah. Yeah, and then I went through a really bad breakup. I was like, okay, I actually like this season of ninety fe Ounds that came out. It was before the ninety Days, and it was actually Jazzmine season when she had just started and she just.
Speaker 1: Started when they when uh was it during when she was like calling him out for showing the nudes and all that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was that season. I think it was season four, okay, I believe, or season five. Sorry, it was season five before the ninety Days, and I saw Jazz on the screen and I was like, okay, but she would be kind of funny to impersonate. But I started doing it with the audio because you know, and I started on TikTok so on TikTok everything like sounds and such. They're trending, so I thought, okay, let me just do it the sound because I don't know if I can nail her accent or whatnot. So I started doing it with the sounds, so it.
Speaker 1: Was like her voice, but you were doing like the physical and exactly like lip syncing it basic yeah, okay, yeah, And then I started doing that and some of them got a little bit of traction, and one of my good friends just said, why don't you just go ohow?
Speaker 2: I mean you you wear the wigs, you kind of wear the clothing, just acted out how you would do it, and that's how it started. So I started acting it out with like Jasmine, and then I did Miss Debbie and then the Miss Debbie one. That one really kind of blew up and she saw it like Miss Debbie saw it, yeah, and she said, I think Julian reached out to me. He said, oh, my mom must sent you a video. She sent me a video and I thought, oh, okay, so this is actually reaching people. This is fun. And I knew that on TikTok you had to do something that was very niche. Uh huh, everyone is okay, pick your niche. And I saw people doing impressions of like sometimes like movies or shows or whatnot, and I thought, but there's not a ninety fiance person.
Speaker 1: And they do the full out like you're doing, yeah, the full out.
Speaker 2: Or just I think in general, I haven't met many people that were ninety fiance fans.
Speaker 1: Isn't that weird? Almos felt like it's rare.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like it's kind of rare.
Speaker 1: I do think it's rare, just because I'm also a lot in the Bravo world, and I feel like that is such a bigger thing. But when you do meet somebody that watches ninety Day, they're like, oh, I randomly had a driver, like a person driving me to the airport a few weeks ago and something was said about prisoners or something and he says something about prison reform. I go, well, I know all about prison reform because I covered the show Love after lock Up. Yeah, and he goes, what that is my wife and I's favorite show. We never miss it and we talked about it the entire hour ride to the airport. At the end, he's like, I can't believe I met. I can't believe I meet a person that watches that show and covers it on their podcast. And he's like, what is a podcast? How do I find a podcast? It's so funny. Yeah, yeah, oh man, I love that.
Speaker 2: It's always so nice when you run into someone like that. And it's because some of these shows are let me say, at least the reason why I haven't typed into Bravo yet because it feels like a commitment, is because there are so many seasons, and I'm like, okay, so I have to start at season one probably, or at least I'm that type of person that wants to see it from the beginning because I've seen I've watched Ida Fiance from season one, and then I've watched all the other spinoffs and it just all comes together and it's a universe.
Speaker 1: But people think that. People think that same way that you're thinking about Bravo. People think about ninety Day. They're like, where would I even start? Because in my mind, I'm like, I just watched them as they're coming to my television. So to me, I don't even know where you start. I guess you start with og ninety Day Fiance season one and then but I can't even think, like and then what was next? Was it ninety Day season two? When did they start doing the spinoffs? Because that's just I've I've been watching it the whole time, so I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. I feel like the spinoffs.
Speaker 1: Because if you're going to watch before the ninety Days, which I felt like might have been the first spinoff, and then if you start watching and then you watch the next ninety Day, which could be the people from the before the ninety you know, you know what I mean? You got a layer um so that so that you recognize the characters if they reappear. That's true.
Speaker 2: They made it kind of complicated that way with the before the ninety Although I love the before the ninety days because it's nice.
Speaker 1: I love the other way. I love the other way. I love the other way too.
Speaker 2: It's a good way. It gives people a different perspective.
Speaker 1: So I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yes, a Fiancee is a it's a reality TV show. There's drama like red Flags and all that, but there's also that cultural aspect.
Speaker 1: It's the learning channel. We're learning, the learning channel learning. It's educational, we're learning. Listen, but I pull out I pull out random facts about other countries all the time, and I'll go no, no, no, no, Because in Nigeria they do this. People look at me and I'm like, no, I've never been to Nigeria. I just am going on a TV show. I feel like I know so many random facts about the visa system, other countries, what cultures think this is okay or even I feel like I know so much about Turkey because I feel like everybody goes to Turkey.
Speaker 2: Yes, profous surgery. Yeah, it's like endless basically.
Speaker 1: But I where did you come from though? When you said you you immigrated for college and then you stay. So where were you from originally?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I am originally a Dutch citizen, so of the Netherlands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Netherlands, okay.
Speaker 2: But I grew up in a Dutch colony in South America, so nobody teaches you these countries. Like in South America, you've got so You've got Brazil, obviously you can't miss because it's massive. And then you have three countries above Brazil, okay, and they're called the Guyanas. You have Guyana, and then what was formerly Dutch Guyana is Surinam. That's where I'm from. And then next you have French Guyana.
Speaker 1: So Diana, I've heard Guyana, I've heard of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people know Guyana, but they don't really know the other two countries next to Guyana. So I guess because we don't speak like the native languages in the Spanish, you don't teach it. So I I grew up in Surinam, but I did spend some of my childhood in the States because my dad worked for a company that kind of moved us around a bit. Okay, So, yeah, so I came here when I was like officially, i'd say when I was twenty, uh huh or nineteen. I started college a little later, so I was Yeah, I was twenty, so I was on a st You didn't visa.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was did you come all alone?
Speaker 2: Did I know? I actually thankfully moved with my family.
Speaker 1: Okay, good because I was like, if you came all alone, but obviously you speak perfect English and you didn't. Is English your first language or second?
Speaker 2: My third? Yeah? Third language?
Speaker 1: Okay, well you would never know that because you have zero accent at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got lucky that I learned English in the States. That's that's what helped, because I learned it when I was four, and we lived here since I was four, so I was like nine and then we left and then it came back. But when you learn at that age, it just sick.
Speaker 1: It's sticks. Oh that's why you know Stevie and Maddie. Maddie gets a lot of shit because they're like, we don't even like believe you're from Iran because your accent is So I was like, I think he's been studying English, she said, like fifteen years. You know, he's really good English with not much of an accent and no Southern accent either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: You know his vocabulary is very two yes, yeah, Stevie. I interviewed her a while back, and anytime anybody would ask her after our interview about the whole bisexuality thing, she would say, you should go and listen to Pink Set podcast because I talked about it on there. Basically what she says was yeah. Basically she said, like, I just feel like it's such a rude question. And I was really always felt that way and I wasn't digging my heels in.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: What she couldn't say was later I realized how much it was really affecting him, you know, like what we was seen on the show. But she sent me a little DM this morning and goes, hey, and I brought back I said, hey girl, because I'm from Mississippi too originally, and she goes, did you get your answer? And I said, the answer that mattered to me. It matters to Maddie, right, you know because last week they talked about it and then we talked about you guys, this week on TLC. Coming up is the ninetieth ever wedding for ninety day fiance say, I know who it is? You know who it is? We can't reveal it. No, that's coming up. So that's very exciting because Stevie and Maddie are one of the ones that are in that list of who could it be? As we still have Stevie and Maddie, Jessica and one Chicina and Sarper. Is that it for the people who haven't gotten married?
Speaker 2: I think I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Nope, Mina and Mark also haven't gotten married yet.
Speaker 2: That's yes, that's true. Yep.
Speaker 1: So it's one of those we'll just tell you. We'll tell you that much. It's one of those. It's one of those, is those ones that haven't gotten married, y'all. Some people say trash TV is a guilty pleasure, and some people also say bread is a guilty pleasure. But I say, enjoy your trush TV, and you should also enjoy your bread. With Hero bread, you can have all the soft, fluffy bread you love and enjoy it guilt free. So in the mornings, I love a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast, and these Hero bagels have ultralow net carbs, zero rims of sugar and are high in fiber. I love a high fiber breads to really get me through my day, especially if I'm recording through my lunchhine, which is often. Hero Bread makes these delicious bagels I love, but they also make sliced breadloaves, tortillas, and dinner rolls. And I know you might be thinking that bread that is healthy for you cannot be tasty, but it is. It is soft and fluffy and totally delicious. I love to put that bagel in my toaster and just really put that cream cheese on and go to town. There's no compromises. Is just great flavor, ultra low net carbs, zero grams of sugar, and like I said, high end fiber. And they had these monthly small batch drops of indulgent favorites like the popular two grams of net carb Hero Croissant that I cannot wait to try. I placed my order yesterday for my listeners. Hero Bread is offering ten percent off your order. Go to hero dot co and use code pink shade at checkout. That's pink shade altogether. Pink shade at eight dot co for ten percent off your order and let me know what you get and how much he love it. So okay. At the ninety day Hunt for Love party, you were there with your mom, who was so cute.
Speaker 2: So cute.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're tiny, and your mom's even tinier.
Speaker 2: She's so small. Yeah, she's like four eleven or she's well, she'll say she's five feet right.
Speaker 1: Well I say, I say I'm five to five, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I saw you at the bar and I'm standing there with Matt and Jake and Amy Archer and some other podcasters. We were all there together. I go, you, guys, that's Reality Rocks. That's the girl that Dosney impressions.
Speaker 2: And they're like what.
Speaker 1: So Matt runs over there. I go, I want credit for spotting her first. He's like, Mary Pang gets credit for spotting me first. We were so excited to talk to you. We all just descended on you like crazy. And I was like, she is gonna never go on to any of our shows.
Speaker 2: Oh no, uh so happy to be able to talk to you all. I was like, oh wait, I recognize some people here, so NA it was nice. It was nice because just me and my mom, we didn't know we were walking into it. To be honest, I didn't even want to go for a little bit. Like I was excited to go, but I also thought, I don't know how to handle running into people that I make fun of me.
Speaker 1: But you make fun of I know, I know us too. Your mom is so cute. I was like, how do you ee? I was like, are you so proud? You know about your daughter? And what did she do? She goes Sometimes I hear this man in my house and I don't know who it is, but it's her.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's so true. I'm just walking around because I live with my mom now. Yeah, so I'm just like walking around and she's sinking. Who are you?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Are you this person? Are you that person? Or I borrow things from her closet all the time I don't have something. Some people are like, where do you get the stuff for it? I'm thinking my mom's closet.
Speaker 1: I'm always wondering, like, you match it close enough, right, if it's a blue shirt, you find a blue shirt, but it's not always exact, and sometimes that makes it even funnier the thing that you did. So Sarpra and she kinda got these terrible tattoos, and I mean one of many terrible tattoos. And Sarper know, she kind of kissed the piece of paper with her giant fake lips, which she says her face on snow shade, and then you slapped them on on a piece of paper on your neck, pretending like that was your tattoo.
Speaker 2: I put it on a paper towel. Actually I drew in red marker and then I so like water on my neck, so it was stick Oh it was so. It was just like a piece of.
Speaker 1: Paper towel sticking on your neck. It was so funny. And then whenever you do the guys, you draw on the beard and I'm like, I guess that's eyeliner because it couldn't be sharp. You get you didn't get it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. And then also actually TikTok has a lot of good filters. Oh they do. Like some people think I wear contact lenses, but I don't. I just uh, on TikTok, there's a filter. And then someone knows of beards too. I did the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did see one. I was just kind of scrolling through to remember some of the other ones you've done that aren't ninety day. And also when you did, I don't know who you're imitating. Maybe it was the Sharper and Chicina one that you had a tattoo artist and you had all these tattoos all over your face and your neck.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was Love is Blind. Yep, it was Love is.
Speaker 1: Blind when and I forget his name, Daniel Yep, he.
Speaker 2: Got the eyes.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was on his chest. That was so weird. That was so weird.
Speaker 2: I'd be creeped up by it. But I mean, maybe it's romantic, but I find it kind of scary. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The girl had taco bell on her inside lap, so that's true. That's true. Okay, Yeah, she wasn't worried about it, so okay. At the ninety day Hunter Love party, who did you talk to?
Speaker 2: For us?
Speaker 1: For us podcasters, the person we were scared to talk to was Rob because he's blocked most of us. And when I met him, I go, nice to meet you blocked me, yes, And he was actually so nice to you though at that moment, you know what, though he hasn't unblocked me. He has blocked me though he goes, you know what, he goes. I've heard that from a lot of people at this party. My blocking finger is strong, and I go, yeah, I think it is okay. But then Amy, who has little Miss Regap, fell under his belt. She's talked more shit about him than anybody on the planet. She fell under his spell immediately. She couldn't she couldn't consult. He's so good looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was telling people. I was like, he's even better looking in person. So it's like, what my mom? Hilarious fell him immediately He's like, who's this sweet little lady? You know what I mean? She was just like hi, And I thought, yeah, I was the most nervous down into him as well, only just because of what you see. You just see that it looks like he just has a really bad temper.
Speaker 1: It just seems like he'll pop off on you real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you who else did you meet? Because so we had that was at the party. We had Rob Courtney, Colt, Tiffany and Chantell. Did you meet everybody? I did?
Speaker 2: I did? I talked to I didn't talk to them for very long. Yeah, what's going on? Something popped up on my screen. I'm sorry, Oh what does it say?
Speaker 1: Oops?
Speaker 2: Nothing? It was my work thing that popped up. Oh, okay popping up. Okay, I'm gonna move it to his side to side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't talk to them very long. I child was robed for a very brief moment when we were all standing together. Yeah, that's the only time I think I really talked to him. And then my mom grabbed Chantal which she was taking a bite of something. My mom grabbed her and she was like, oh, do you know my daughter? So I just chatted over her for a little bit and we took a picture. But she has a picture which I never got. That's fine. And I think I talked to Cole to Colty the longest.
Speaker 1: Actually, really, I think I just barely talked to him at the end Amy, Amy and Matt or maybe Chris and Waw said that he seemed extremely baked. I didn't talk to him long enough to get that impression, that's what they said.
Speaker 2: Wow, maybe it was towards the end otherwise, because when I ran into him, he didn't seem that way at all. But or maybe maybe I haven't been around enough people that do that in bubblic I'm not sure, or he masked it really well in my opinion, did he was he like chatty with you? He was? He was like he he seemed nice and introduced my mom and he and then he kissed my mom's hands. I was kind of like, what's going on. Maybe you're trying to make an impression. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He did that. He did that too.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He did it to Amy Archer as well, or Amanda maybe a man, maybe all of them. Maybe that's wow. He didn't do it to me, so I don't Maybe he thought.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be charming. But yeah, we had a little bit of a chat. Just asked him like how's your mom doing, and like what do you want to kind of thing, and he said he was going to see his mom the next day. So really nice. Yeah, and I thought, okay, well, I guess you're taking me closed You're in New York, she's in Canada. So interesting. Talked to Courtney for a little bit.
Speaker 1: How was that because the people, the people in our group with Courtney felt that she was out to lunch. Yeah, I mean I think that tracks. I mean, yep, yeah, that's kind of what it felt. And for a little bit, Tiffany seems really nice. She's also super gorgeous, like when I saw her in person, I thought, I'm sorry, what, yes? Agree, Like, I know you're so use seeing people on.
Speaker 2: Screen, right, and it's like you attract people on screen and you're like, oh, but when you see them in person, they're even more attractive. I'm like, I'm sorry, the camera doesn't do any injustice because you're gorgeous and I want to keep looking at you. Yeah, she seemed very nice. And then I think towards the end, maybe I had a little bit too much a drink, and I think that they all kind of did. I was standing next to Courtney and I think I would. I think it was Amy. Amy was going live on Instagram and yeah, yeah, then I should go live on TikTok. Then I went live on TikTok and I was saying next to Courtney and she said, oh, these napkins have our names on it and our red flag and our green flag, and she said, do an impression of me and read it, and I said, okay, putting me on the spot. But I I had a couple drinks in me, so I was like sure, So I did, and she said, oh, go to all the others, and then I did Tiffany and then Tiffany followed me to go over to I think we went over to Rob and then we went to Chantelle and then we went to Tim for a little bit.
Speaker 1: So this is this still on TikTok. I have to go find it.
Speaker 2: I think I have. I have the live somewhere.
Speaker 1: Probably I didn't even want to post it.
Speaker 2: I thought, oh, my goodness, no, that is episode some parts of it.
Speaker 1: But see I did not see those napkins because at the end I was about to leave and I was talking to somebody from TLC and Keisha, who co host with me sometimes not for the show but for other shows, was standing there and Chanteal came up and so I said, Keisha, let me. I said, Chantel, you know we've met before. I've interviewed you. I met you at this party a couple of years ago. And she's like, hi, and I said, well, I just wanted to reintroduce my I'm like, I have her phone number, like she gave me her phone number. I go, I just wanted to reintroduce myself to you, and she was like and then I go, so what are you doing? She goes, these napkins have my name on it, so I'm saving them.
Speaker 2: She had a stack like this she did, and she said she was gonna frame it, which I like, I guess I went to that too.
Speaker 1: I think the funniest thing is Keisha's like, Keisha goes girl, you had a whole show named after you.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true. But She's like, but the.
Speaker 1: Napkins though, Yeah, I mean these napkins have my name on it is crazy. I was like, you're crazy, So okay. For this particular show, Hunt for Love the so what we always always said the A show and the B show, So right now, the A show is ninety day o G. It's on Sundays. Hunt for Love is the B show. It's on Mondays. So with Hunt for Love, who has been? Who's your favorite impression right now? Because there's so many good ones on this show.
Speaker 2: You mean, my favorite impression to do? Or who's my favorite person on the show?
Speaker 1: Your favorite impression to do?
Speaker 2: Oh? By far? Tim? I do? Tim is my favorite. Tim is my favorite also because it kind of flows easily. But he has so much going on on this show. Yeah, he does trauma with him and Jennifer going on, So to now it's been Tim.
Speaker 1: How do you how do you get into Tim? Like, what do you do with the hair to get that to shape up like Tim's hair so.
Speaker 2: That wig I actually use a lot between the different men, all I of them have brown hair, but the way that his sticks up more. I just make sure to kind of brush it up as often as I can and then keep it in place, and if I need to, I'll put bobby pins to make it like extra pokey to stick up. And then he has very everybody has, you know, certain features or certain characteristics that really stick out the most. And for example, with him, I mean he has the eyeliner or I don't even know if he wears eyelinder, but it looks like he does.
Speaker 1: So yes, he wears a lot of eyeliner, okay, because.
Speaker 2: I feel like sometimes it looks like he's wearing it, but then sometimes he's not.
Speaker 1: So at the party, he was heavy eyeliner. I sent a photo because I also know Veronica a little bit, I sent her a photo. I met her at that first party, send her a photo and I go, you gotta come get your boys him and his outfit, and she went back and she was like, obviously he's I was sweating hot in that. Yeah, I'd be sweating and she goes, We told him he was going to be hot. She goes, but he always feels like he has to outdo his outfits. Who knows what he's doing, And she goes. I tried to get Tiffany to help him with that eyeliner, but.
Speaker 2: He was he was on it doing his own thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he does have extremely dark lashes. Yes, So whether just like on the daily he's wearing eyeliner, I don't know, but it is very dark around his eyes daily eyes.
Speaker 2: I try to get at least some eyeliner. And then his eyebrows are shorter and higher than mine. M hm, So like kind of put some makeup on this to cover it and and make it a little bit higher because it looks like he's more expressive with his face that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and then yeah, I just feel like it's a lot of you, you know what I mean. So I feel like sometimes for a long time just going so I can say the things that he's saying in his voice, and that's then what I do. So anyone who walks past the room that I'm filming, and I just I'm just happiest when no one's home and I can just do it so no one has to hear it and laugh at me or I can't concentrate.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think you're probably too young. But there was a movie out a long time ago. I mean, we ust have been in the nineties. It was Billy Bob Thornton's first movie and he was up for the Oscars. He wrote it, he directed, he starred in it called sling Blade. Okay, okay, so just look that up at some point, and he plays a guy that was like in prison for murder, but he's mentally challenge this character, right, so he's like technically he's like five years old or something, right, but he's a grown man. And the whole movie it's like Dwight Yoakam randomly plays the dad like it's just it was a very good movie, like I said, Oscar nominated, But Billy Bob Thornton is plays this person and he sounds like her, I killed that guy, just ling glade. And that's how he talks all the time, because he always says m hmm, I like French ro tators. That's how he talks. And whenever I have to think about doing tim yah, French tats because that's how you know that's how he talks.
Speaker 2: That makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: He's so interesting. Now, Okay, so all those we got, Okay, we got Tim. I didn't even write Tim on my list of people, and that crazy. I forgot. What about Courtney? With Courtney, you just have to like act drunk and laugh, like how do you do?
Speaker 2: Courtney? But the way she talks, I don't feel like I have it down yet. She has a distinctive voice. I don't know. Her voice is kind of softer.
Speaker 1: It's a little valley girl ish too, a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I can't. I haven't gotten to her yet where there's enough scenes. But like if I've impersonator or have done an impression of her, it's kind of just like a little cameo of her and she's asking for a drink or something, or she's doing that cute laugh that she has, you know what I mean? Yeah, that one. But I haven't gotten to any scenes yet where she's like talking, like, for example, the speed dating scene, I didn't get to that. So I'm hoping for more scenes with her where it can practice it a little bit more.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: It's hard when there are new or let me say, new ninety people that I'm doing impressions of because it takes a while to get into how they talk and understand their mannerisms. Like some people that I repeat, I already know, Like Gino, for example, I already know. I don't have to watch the scene multiple times, you know what I mean? But with Courtney, I'd probably have to watch it and like practice it and do it. So I think, Yeah, that one's a little bit different. Sean Tal I've done before, so that's not that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chantelle, I feel like you just have to like clench your jaw and just talk like yes, yeah, she's a lot of people ask why does she talk like that? I go, we've I mean since before the ninety or whenever she was first on with Pedro however ten years ago. We yeah, she talks with that clenched mouth.
Speaker 2: She did. Yeah. Some people were like, oh, is it the it's the botox, and you're right, No, She's always talked like that, So it has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: She's just always talked with her.
Speaker 2: But I felt like when I saw her in person, she didn't talk like that.
Speaker 1: How long did you talk to her?
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that, And how many drinks had she had. I think her jaw loosens a little bit when she has to go.
Speaker 2: She's gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting now Tiffany. I have seen some impressions she've done with Tiffany. Now she's listen. All you gotta do is pull out off the shoulder, you get ye.
Speaker 2: Yep, And she does this little thing with her too, but she bites her bottlelet. But it's it's cute. But yep, she's so cute and she's so funny. She's my favorite honestly this season. Like on the show, i'd say she's me.
Speaker 1: She's always like what's the tea? Oh, listen to this drama? Like you know, she's like, let's get the scoop, but.
Speaker 2: She doesn't get into the mess. She's just like, oh, what's going on? Like oh, maybe that's not a good idea or you know, but yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: You remember on a few seasons back when they had like the people all staying in the house for the reunion for some reunion and Emily and Kobe went even though she was like eight and a half months pregnant, and she goes, She's like, I don't I don't want to miss anything. I don't want to fomo.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 1: So she's just running around from room to room, giant pregnant, trying to get the scoop on everything. She's like, I just got to get the tea.
Speaker 2: I just got to get this.
Speaker 1: Guy was like that would be me, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it seems I just want to be a fly on the wall, right so many times? Right, so often?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I want to talk to you a little bit about your props. Okay, so we talked about the tim wig. Yeah, how many wigs do you have? And are they just like all on heads in your closet or what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna have to send you a picture.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Now, it's at least twenty wigs, which maybe twin doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a lot when you see them. So, yeah, I got these like wig holders and they're kind of it's like I lined them in a bookshelf. Huh. And I try. I try my best after I've done it, after I've done an impression to like, you know, brush it, put it on the wig, hang it back up. But that doesn't always happen. Sometimes they're just flying around. But yes, I have a lot of wigs because it's like sometimes I kind of arrange them in a way that it might work for this other person. But then some of them like no, it needs to be a darker shade or it has to be shorter, and I can't just cut it and then reuse it for a different one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but I definitely use all the wigs that I have gotten.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, are you getting off at Amazon or are you going.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, just off Amazon, just synthetic wigs, no natural hair, just just what works. And then some of the props I kind of yeah, some of them I like make. For example, Miss Debbie when she had this fan with like the peacock. Yeah, so I actually went to a Michaels or a hobby lobby and I get the props and like glue it onto like cardboard to make it a fan. So sometimes some of the props I'll make, and some of it for the clothing. It's exactly what you're saying. If it's a certain color or whatnot, I'll take a color that's similar and I might bind it in a certain way that it looks like that. But for example, sometimes for the wedding dresses. I've just taken yeah, like a white men shirt and just tied it in a way. Or one time I didn't have. All I had was bubble wrap and I didn't have a veil, so I used bubble wrap as a veil, and I mean it kind of did the job. And then people comment like, oh, the bubble wraps. I'm like, okay, well that adds a different touch to it.
Speaker 1: So my platform is, yeah, it's a mess.
Speaker 2: Like after I've done content, I'm thinking, I don't even know how I can how you can you get this messy? Like how does this happen? But I just don't feel like cleaning it up afterwards, to be honest, so I'll leave it there.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, do you have you must have you have a green screen and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I do. Yes. So when I first started out, I didn't have a green screen. I just use like my background. But then I thought, no, it'll actually be fun to take it to like a next level, Like there was a point with so I do work like nine to five. I do work four times a week now because I wanted one day to was more on content. So I take I now work and I only started this week, so I work Tuesday to Friday because I fiance comes out Sunday, and that's like, yeah, show I do some Monday. I can just commit fully to like filming and stuff. But there was a while where in my career I was like, oh, I quit and I'm gonna do content full time. And that's when I committed to getting a green screen. I was like, Okay, now I get a green screen because now I'm like committing to this and yeah, let me see what I can do with it. But yeah, being a full time content creator is hard. It's not a reliable paycheck. So now I'm contracting at my own job, but thankfully remote, I can still kind of balance this content creation, which is ultimately my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I would think I would think you did it full time because you put out a lot of content and it's so good and it's so well done. Thank you, and you could really tell that you've leveled it up because I was like scrolling down looking for all and I was like, oh, wow, you were really like leveled it up with the green screen, and it is. It's great. It's really good.
Speaker 2: It's fun to watch because it's like the little things that you. I mean, sometimes people are like, okay, I want to start doing content, like what are your tips? And I'm like, just you know, just do it. Just spit out content because your quality is not going to be amazing in the beginning. But like, consistency is kind of key, and it's hard to be consistent. Like I said, I have a nine to five, Like some days, yeah, I'm tired and I'm thinking, oh, it takes me so long to film. And it's not just actually, it's not really the filming part. It's the getting ready for it, and it's the editing that takes the longest.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you about the editing because I if I sit down to do one Instagram story or a real not a story, a real or a TikTok, if I do it myself, it is no lie. Especially TikTok. I don't know how to like go back. So if I put a sticker on something, then I feel like I have to watch the whole thing again to pause the sticker to do how long it takes me hour? So I have a person that does it for me. Now, oh nice, yeah, and I but it's different when most of my stuff is just clips from the show I've already done. I'm not like doing original stating of a green screen acting, right, I mean I can imagine that part takes you forever, and then the editing has got to take forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the editing takes most of my time, I would say, because something like some off I'm doing sarper and Chakaina. Yeah, if they're only wearing one outfit, I can film Chkaina in less than a half hour, and the same with Sarpara. An hour is probably enough time to do those two if they're wearing one outfit. Yeah, it's the editing that takes so long, so it could take at least two hours, I'd say, because it takes together. Yeah, right, I'm filming one person, I'm feeling another person, and then I have to pick which background I want and then honestly which I I mean learned this along the way that the lighting on the green screen is so important because if there's like dark spots or a little wrinkles in it, it won't really fade it out all the way. Sometimes one character, like the backgrounds faded really nicely, but then for the other it's not. So then I'm like oh dang it, but I already edit it together. So now I have to do it for that one and that one and merge it and then merge the audio and say it takes There's no way, it takes a while.
Speaker 1: Young people, what's you're doing? Okay, so you do a lot. You do a lot of Jasmin and Gino. Like we just talked about Jasmin and Gino. Are you happy they're about to be on this next season.
Speaker 2: Of Yes you are. I know some people are like absolutely not, Like I've posted it on my story and people are dealing with them. Oh not those two. But I'm still entertained by them, you know, like maybe unpopular opinion.
Speaker 1: No, no, listen, it is what it is. I'm gonna watch it. I'm gonna cover it. I mean, whatever they give me, I'm still gonna talk about it. And you know, it's just sort of a matter of like with these two rus really she has gotten pregnant with someone else's baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are they going to film?
Speaker 1: And with her for so many years it has seemed fake. You know, she'll just be all of a sudden be like oh you you know, and you're like, what the hell just happened? Like why are you all of a sudden and just like oh in the faces. I think at the beginning it was all real, But I think at some point they're like, we really actually don't want to get married, and she doesn't want to come to the United States. But I think they saw it as a money opportunity. They're on a show, so they should just stay together. And I think that's I think they have an agreement, just that's it. But then at the same time, you have to think, would he agree to be outed on television as a man who refuses to have sex with his wife?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, yeah, that's a good point. I Oh, it's a hard one because I never really which I should have thought about it, but I never really thought about it like that the way that you're analyzing it of like, do they have an agreement? Did they come together that way? Because there were moments that I'm thinking, you guys are fed up with each other, like you clearly don't like each other anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at all, at all at all.
Speaker 2: But then but then yeah, throwing the whole all of that out there that she did in his face, I'm kind of thinking, but I mean, would you just so you guys agree to that, you know what I mean? Or are you super angry and he hurt your feelings and you're like, oh, by the way, now I'm going to reveal this about you, and I don't even care because I'm mad at you and I'm over it. I don't know. That's a good point. See it's funny because I watched the show and I do my impressions, but your perception or the way you look at it is obviously different because you're analyzing it to that point and I'm thinking, oh, okay, I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 1: But well, we recap and then we kind of go through, like, okay, does this make any sense? Because x y Z like Kina and Sarper were like, no, did he run away the day of their wedding and go to a coffee shop? And they No, that's all fake, you know what I mean? Was she crying about the betting?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think that was all fake too, and also a bet a betting? I mean really okay, speaking of them speaking to them now, a lot of ship was given to Sarper about his cameo on the ninety Day Bad Boys and okay, okay, and so you did an imitation of him.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Now she kind of apparently got into a big online fight with like John Spockles John and Patrick's brother, and then also like Danielle from over in the d R, she chimed in and she's like smoking giant blunts and I missed this tea fill me in everybody's fighting because they were making fun. You know, people were making fun of Sarper, like, you know, his eyes are like this, and he is a two left feet it looks like he looks like Frankenstein. And people were like stiff people, and people were making fun of it, and she was clapping back all over the place, okay, defending her man. She was like clapping back at like people's looks and stuff, and people are like no, she was, yes, that's all, that's all she are. Yeah, And then people were like, you have an entirely different face, Like you can't clap back at people for their looks. Like it went like that, Oh wow, And so I was wondering, since you did a video, it seems to me from the comments I've seen from ninety day people, they all love you, they love the impressions, but have you ever gotten any of that negative feedback? Where they're like, girl, you don't know the real story. Have you ever gotten any of that? Or they just all love it?
Speaker 2: Actually, no, I've gotten which thankfully, I haven't gotten bad. I haven't gotten like negative, at least not from the cast. The cast has always been very let's say, they've always been a good sport about it, like maybe tend to have humor in it, and you know, maybe it's also good for them if they respond in a positive, funny way. I don't know if maybe some of them secretly hate it and they just respond that way because they're like, you know, if I if I'm okay with it, then you know, maybe you know I look good in other people's eyes. I'm not sure, but sometimes there have been times that some people are like.
Speaker 1: It's only aben.
Speaker 2: Once or twice that somebody was like, oh my god, you're such a bully. I hope you die, or.
Speaker 1: Something like excuse but not a cast member, just like a no, just random people, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: And then I'm thinking, I mean this personally commented on it like it's fine, but yeah, I haven't had it with a nine ay with ninety people. I think that before I knew that night a cast members saw my content. Maybe I was a little harsher, like I think, for example, with Amanda, remember Amanda and Rosmon.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so I forgot about them until just now.
Speaker 2: But yes, I did a lot on her, and I feel like sometimes maybe I went a little I didn't go like ham, but I feel like it wasn't always nice because she really irritated me on the show first. But then once I saw that she saw my content, I thought, Okay, you know what these are people? Yeah, yeah, fine, they choose to go. They choose to go on real TV. Like, if you're gonna go on real TV, you should know people are going to talk about you, talk shit, make fun of you. I guess so I would never do it, but I think like she commented really nicely, or I was she was live and I saw her live one time and she was like at the time, my name is ninety Day Rocks and she was like, oh my god, nine nine Day Rocks here, and she called me and we went live together. And then I thought I should be a little more careful when it comes to comedy, I think, because then I really felt bad. I was like, oh man, I was bashing her, and people were like, I can't stand her either, like kind of you know, I'm kind of happy you're doing this kind of thing. And then I thought, oh no, my god, you're on yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. So from that I really learned like, Okay, there's a way to do to do this. Like you it can be funny, but some things are borderline, like you know, making fun of people are not. So that's getting it. When it really sat with me, I was like, okay, yeah, these are other people. So now I'm a little more careful, like I would say, like I think about it, let me say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, so on this HTA. All right, so we have Jasmine and Gino, Brandon and Julia. Do you do a Brandon and Julia.
Speaker 2: I did them very briefly on the Last Resort when they had the whole it was this competition member and then Natalie and Josh cheated. Yes, So I did very briefly where he was just like throwing in the boat and she was like, you're.
Speaker 1: So strong, You're so strong, Brandon.
Speaker 2: Like that part. I only did that shortly, and I think there was the intro when Last Resort just started and they were in the bathtub and her toes her toes were so dirty.
Speaker 1: Yes, her nails are.
Speaker 2: Yes, I put like I put like coffee coffee on it and he was biting it in the tubs. So just very short.
Speaker 1: What about now, Darcy and Georgie said, you already have Stacey and Florian. Florian is our favorite person to do ever, because he's just so pissed all the time, the time, all and he's and he's shaped like a sea. He's always like hunched over, hunched over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's it's crazy because actually, like if I think of Florine, I think of rob like they're both toxic. But for some then with Florian I still have to laugh, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do exactly what you mean, because he would say, yes, you're right, he would say horrible things, right, he's so wacky exactly, But with Robert, like you can't say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is problematic, like wish however, girl breaks up with them, my girl, like, let's TLC pay for your therapy because this is rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so you will have you will have a Darcy in Georgie because you already have a Stacy and Florian and Georgie and Florian. Georgie's not funny, but it is a similar accent.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I don't know. Does he have long hair? Still? No? Right cut it? Remember when you had the long hair. He very He's like very like like Dracula almost five.
Speaker 1: Very much like he felt like he should have like a fan blowing his hair back.
Speaker 2: All the time. Yes, yeah, exactly. But I was so entertained by Darcy and Stacy. I loved that show. I wish it continued.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves it and everybody wants it back. I did notice when I was looking through some of your clips that when you do when you were doing Stacy and Florian, that you draw on these boobs way up here. I was like, that is so smart to just put on something that straples and then to draw these like half circles, because it gives the illusion that your boobs are up to your chin.
Speaker 2: Yep, have to do a chanta, just draw a big line.
Speaker 1: Yeah and then a yeah. But at lista chantel like that's a natural situation.
Speaker 2: That's that's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: So these are yeah. So then we have ad Non and Tiger Lily. Have you done a I have for Tiger Lily? Have you done? Because it's been sort of a metamorphosis, right, I mean not kinda like totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am. I've done her. I did two of her videos. I did two of them one Fame. Yeah, she talxic that she's like abe. She kind of talks like a Kardashian, doesn't she.
Speaker 1: She definitely is like a want to be Kardashian, and so is Chakaina. So they definitely have that, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Kind of on that same realm, same realm, I'd say, But Tigery, I've done. I did the Thanksgiving scene, remember when she cooked Thanksgiving? And yeah, I did that scene in the night. What else did I do?
Speaker 1: I did two of her of her and we have them at the reunion when he was just like yelling at people.
Speaker 2: I did it because I think it was traveling at the time. But man, that was rough with Niles, bless his heart. Where are they? I know she happily ever.
Speaker 1: After she's not here yet. I see him sometimes posting because I think whatever money they made to get the visa, like they got it like times ten, you know, because people.
Speaker 2: Just feeling thick.
Speaker 1: We also have Kara and Ghirmo now Karen and Girmo, And it was a while ago and Jasmine and Gino are not together anymore. Karen and Geirmo are from my understanding, like almost fully divorced.
Speaker 2: Wait seriously, yeah, so I think we're.
Speaker 1: Going to listen. This is literally nobody from the ninety ye universes told me this. No TLC person told me this. It's just what I've observed, and then I've read, you know, rumors, and then if you watch it, you're like, oh, they're definitely not together. She's definitely a lone wolf at this point.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I mean I saw them briefly in Nine Day Diaries the whole Oh, I quit my job to be a pilot. What.
Speaker 1: He's very good looking, he is.
Speaker 2: Have you seen him in person? No, because I'm like, it's probably even better looking in person.
Speaker 1: I think. No, But he doesn't live far. He lives in They live in Charlottetel, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just take a little ride and Jovi and Yarra have you ever done yr.
Speaker 2: I have when they were on the last resort at season one? Yeah? Yeah, yeah that was actually, so.
Speaker 1: You got to start gearing up for your new impressions.
Speaker 2: I do, I do? I need to start I need to check if I have all my wigs. I need a check. Yeah, I do, because this comes out. When when does Happily ever After come out?
Speaker 1: It's like two or three weeks? Yeah wow, because we have to have reunions. But but Jovie has gotten visil line that made me really happy or just full braces. I think he got full braces. I got very happy about that. I was because I have a real obsession with people's teeth, so that leads me to sometimes some of your characters will have veneers. First of all, you have beautiful teeth, so for you to put those veniers on top, where do you get? Are they like parties in La Paper? It's the paper.
Speaker 2: I really cut a piece of paper and I just stick it up here.
Speaker 1: And it holds.
Speaker 2: And then sometimes when I've done Stacy, if she had like red lipstick, I had to replace it every time because the lipstick got on the white paper. Yeah, it's totally just paper. Sometimes I don't think it's gonna work, but it works. I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's like that girl that does the Ardashians and she sticks tiny post it notes over her fingers for Chloe and then and then it became a joke and then they would just be in her hair and all over it. It just became more of it. It's like, that's really I guess you just.
Speaker 2: Like make do with what you have, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's oh, it's so funny. Okay, so you also did. One of my favorite impressions you did was Virginia from Love is Blind, because when she first came on her.
Speaker 2: Screen, that's that one.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with her? I was like, first of all, she never opens her eyes. She's talking, and she's like, you're just gonna believe it, like thank you, You're like, what's wrong? Open your eyes? And I was kept pointing it out to Keisha. I was like, her eyes are always at half mass, like she's high or she just can't bring herself to be awake enough to open her eyes. And then I started noticing that thank you yeah, and then Keisha goes but she also is like her head's broken.
Speaker 2: Yep on the side. And then at once you should kept looking up. I don't know why. I don't know what going on up there, but she kept looking up. It's funny. And then do you know that her bio says thank you, thank you, thank you on Instagram.
Speaker 1: No, but that's good, hilarious that's good.
Speaker 2: I love that she owned that.
Speaker 1: And who else were you doing? You were doing several people from the last Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: Yes, let me see. I did Joey. Oh god, Minnescota accident did Joey? And last season was I don't feel like a lot of people watched it, to be honest, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was so okay. So my producer, Ingrid, who was not with me at the ninety day party, but she's usually with me all the time. So she's from Minnesota, so she was very excited about to see She's like, I'm definitely getting like so her daughter who just graduated college, her daughter's roommate went to Sarah's wedding. Oh oh yeah, gosh, really yeah she goes. My daughter's roommate went to Sarah's wedding because sarah sister was it was something like that. I was like, did they get married? And she was like, I don't think so. But I don't even watch this show, so I don't even know who these people are, but I don't think they get married. Oh wow, wow, wow, I would have what was his name?
Speaker 2: Was? What was his name?
Speaker 1: Sarah?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Yeah he was good looking too, but isn't he dating Monica, So then they were trying to Yeah, they were trying to flip it, honest, because I think Sarah actually did start dating Joey. Yes, then and Monica were like joking, Wow.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because this season. That season was actually so boring. Yeah, so I'm like, where was this drama? Right? Where was this You want to tell me that when they all met up with each other, they didn't already, you know, feel an attraction. Why where were they hiding this?
Speaker 1: But what was the girl that was so crazy that you did the impression that you drew the tattoos all over your stomach? What was her name? The artist that season that was so when I tell you, I was like, please play the scary music whenever she comes on the screen, because I was like, she's something, She's just playing with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she really is. I was when I had to I had to rewatch her scenes multiple times because I was just going to do one segment on her, and I had to get it right because I always felt like every time I was looking, I felt like she was manipulating me. You know what I mean, I'm like, Okay, let me piece this together right where she's not making sense yeah. I felt like a psychology project because I'm like, you're not making sense here. You're saying this. Okay, now you're saying that. So then I thought, okay, great, so when I do this content on her, I'm gonna flip it back and forth. Okay, she's this way with this guy, She's just with the other guy. So that was the only way to show the vast contrast. So, but it was that was messy. But I think that's why they kept the pods the pods scenes for so long, because that was almost the only entertaining thing going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right, You're yeah, you're right. Because people were at the pods are so long. I was like, I guess they are. I just didn't think about it. Okay, Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, so you've been doing those?
Speaker 2: I did, but I didn't do this season. I did last season.
Speaker 1: Okay, bigs, how what kind of like wigs situation did you have to get for these ladies?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I had to get like long wigs. And then for Jesse, I think the best thing is to just stack wigs on top of wigs because she has so much hair.
Speaker 1: She wigs on.
Speaker 2: Wigs but then this season, like the Halloween scene, it required so much, so many props, and I was kind of like, so my job is in Massachuset, like my office or the job for my day job is is in Massachusetts. So sometimes like I was in Massachusetts, or i'd be in Maryland, so like sometimes and then I was using families. So it's like really hard with my type of well maybe with anyone's content, but I can't travel everywhere with my green screen and my lights and my wigs. Of course, there's been times that I've traveled with my wigs and it'll go through you know, security, and I'm thinking, if they stop me right now, they're gonna think, what are you doing? Like I'm in and yeah, that's actually a really good response. But so many so I didn't get to this season. But this season had so much drama.
Speaker 1: I know, it's really good.
Speaker 2: It was. It was good, but also kind of draining, don't you feel? Or maybe I've binged it to my like I can just binge a show if it starts. When it started, I think I watched it in two days, but I.
Speaker 1: Did the same. I watched it over three or four days too. And then you did some of the people on Temptation Island. Now we feel like we're the only people that ever care or watch Temptation Island. But speaking of binging, so because you have a relationship with Netflix, we get all the episodes in advance, so I will dice so it's ten episodes and I'll record all ten episodes over like three four days.
Speaker 2: Oh that's smart.
Speaker 1: So it's great except for like, I'm exhausted by the end. But you get so angry at these people, and you did your impression of Brion and.
Speaker 2: Chante you stay she should have shut shade away because it's so bad. I can't. But they're not take out anymore, right, Yeah, But I mean I think it was like a year after the show Dame with them so bad. I binge to this show with a couple of girlfriends. One of my friends she was moving, and I said, okay, like you know, we're gonna unpack and stuff. I said, let's watch the show.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, yeah, great idea.
Speaker 2: Let's just you know, let's watch it. And we were constantly like this can't be for real, like this missed the awful. This guy is awful, like yeah, absolutely awful. And then at the end, she was like, watch her stay with him, and I'm like, I really hope not. And then she did, and I thought, oh no, oh, I agree so bad.
Speaker 1: Don't you feel on that show there's always one couple that production or whoever has planned like, Okay, this is going to be the nice couple that's nothing's going to happen, and they have to get married at the end. They have to pick one couple that says you have to.
Speaker 2: Root for someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, because everybody else you're like, he's a jerk, she's stupid. Blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. I mean they do a ninety fiance too. I feel like there's always one couple that you're like, oh, that was so nice. For example, when Greg and now I'm forgetting her name, Joan when they got married, I actually, yeah, I cried a little bit. That was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Love Greg and Joan love love love them. And people are like, you're not hard enough on Greg. I go, I don't know how much harder I could be on Greg. He literally lives almost in his mom's basement. No job, He said, Greg, you gotta get a job. You gotta work for the state. He's like, sort my socks.
Speaker 2: Ma.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, we're hard on him.
Speaker 2: He's sweet though, he looks so nice.
Speaker 1: She's just like, I'm going back to Uganda, like every other day, I'm going back to you.
Speaker 2: She was she was hard on him, but maybe he needed a little push.
Speaker 1: I'm probably now. I hope that we find out now that she's gotten a job with some nonprofit like she did in Uganda and is like killing it.
Speaker 2: I hope so too. I hope that they make it an unhappily ever after, because I do want to see them.
Speaker 1: Somebody said they somebody said, I think it was a Katie who recorded with me this past week, said that they would be great on pillow Talk because she's so blunt. Yes, and he's kind of funny you. Yes, the moms. Somebody like, what are you doing, I'm gonna go sit on the bed, Gregg and move over.
Speaker 2: Actually, that'd be really nice. That really nice for them to be on pillow Talk. That's a good Yeah, that's a good place for them.
Speaker 1: Now, you told me that you just started on Bravo, so tell me about that.
Speaker 2: People ask me all the time, They're like, all right, sorry, that's cat If you heard them already. People tell me all the other ass like when are you gonna do housewives? Like, please do housewives. I never got into the house. And again probably because I always felt like I was late. So I thought, Okay, which one's the one that everyone talks about now? And I keep hearing Beverly Hills. So I started season one. Okay, I'm not that far yet, but I was so entertained.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you haven't gotten far into season one. So season one is where you get the famous scene of Kyle and Kim Have you gotten there? And there in the limo you stole my goddamn house? Have you gotten to that?
Speaker 2: No? No, I haven't gotten there yet.
Speaker 1: Well you're going to go on quite a journey with Kim Richards.
Speaker 2: Okay, because she's still she's still.
Speaker 1: On the show right now. Kyle is Kyle, Sorry, Kyle is ok Kyle is og day one. She's still on. But her sister, Kim has been She's ridden the struggle bus for a long time, and she dips in and out of the show as a cast member, as a side character, but she's been a full time housewife and then she's come on as like a friend and then she's not been and now now Kathy, the other sister is on sometimes, and so it's there. There's a book called House of Hilton. Okay, it's like an online book. You get it from Amazon or something. I don't know who wrote it. Literally a fifth grader could have written it better. But the tea that is in there about the Hiltons, the Richard sisters, which is Kathy, Kyle and Kim and their mom, Big Kathy, and the whole thing about how she really groomed them to marry Richmond. And oh ah, it's very It's people talk about House of Hilton all the time. So once you get a little more into it, then you might you might get some insight into why they are the way they are.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, is it a long read?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, it's House of Hilton, and I swear it's just let's get back to me and let me know how how the writing is, how you find the writing? Okay, it's pretty bad, but the scoop in it is premo scoop. Okay, all right, So once you get a little further in and you start to do your impressions, I can't wait, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: So do you feel like, because I was thinking of just telling, Wait, my followers, okay, I started Housewives. Do you think it's worth them following me on the journey and doing impression starting season one? You're out? Or do you just catch up now and go and do like stuff on the latest season?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I know you can binge things fast, but I mean you're looking at three months a lot, right, It's a lot, Okay, a lot, and they're long seasons with two three four part reunions and oh whoa, yeah, so it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we just do it as I go.
Speaker 1: I think you should just say, okay, I'm watching this, and so as we go, we'll be doing it because let me tell you what you'll do impressions, but your opinions about people will change. And then if you don't really know what's coming, that's a good point. You might need to ask somebody like me who's watched it all, to be like, is it problematic if I do this? Because sometimes things happen that are problematic and you're like, oh I should have made fun of that, or oh no, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You're happy? I have a go to person that asks.
Speaker 1: I'm here for you anytime. I'm happy to be your Housewives consultants.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, thank you. And then I guess after Beverly Hills, like which other one do you recommend? Or which do you recommend?
Speaker 1: It has to be New York. It has to be og New York with Ramona Singer, Like, I mean, you know Ramona Singer, right, You've got to at least know who she is, Okay, don't you don't. Oh, you're going to thank me because the impressions that you're going to be able to do Oh wow, I mean, just so you got ruined a singer. Of course, you've got Bethany Frankel, who's season one, you know from Real Housewives in New York, Countess Luanne, I don't know any of these women, Sonia Morgan, I don't know any of these women. Okay, Well, I think you now need to watch these in tandem. I think you need I think you need to do Beverly Hills in New York in tandem. I think you need to be like I'm starting with these two and then every day just watch an episode, okay, and then when New York ends and the new cast of New York comes in, just don't even bother.
Speaker 2: Okay, you'll be done that, or you know what, I'll just keep watching until it's.
Speaker 1: Like thirteen fourteen, when whenever you get into when the new cast comes into New York, then just don't bother because they they only were on for two seasons and now the whole thing's canceled. So oh wow, Okay, Beverly Hills is still going strong and this new season is going to be great because we've got Rachel Zoe coming in as a cast member. Rachel Zoe, I think maybe, I don't know. I think maybe you're young because a Rachel Zoe is a designer and she has a.
Speaker 2: Charable with names. Also, that's probably what it is to better with faces.
Speaker 1: Okay. Rachel Zoe had a show on Bravo called The Rachel Zoe Project with Brad Gureski and he was her he was her assistant. He's a designer too, and she is a designer now you see her stuff places. But her claim to fame at that time, way back in the day was she was stylist to everybody. Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie like she was. She was the stylist, not designer, stylist to everybody of that generation.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So everybody went to Rachel Zoe for styling, so she was very well known for that. She's tons of shows. She had a show about her styling and design, The Rachel Zoe Project. She's in the middle of a divorce. Weh she's been with this guy since like college, and she's you know, my age, she's in her fifties and she is now going to join the cast and it's going to be it's going to be interesting. Oh okay, I'm so excited for your journey.
Speaker 2: Everyone says that. They're like, I'm so excited for you. They're like, you have no idea what you're stepping into. And I'm like, okay, yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: You're since you've got that, you've already got the you may have to get some more prosthetic bigger boobs, bigger lips. I don't know. Yeah, no, yeah, because as we go on the journey, the lips and the boobs and the face working, the ears, it all gets bigger and more more teeth and yeah.
Speaker 2: So what about like Atlanta or New Jersey I hear that too, or Salt Lake City. Some people like Salt Lake City too.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know between those who how you can just like picking your favorite child, how could you pick? Oh wow, how could you pick? Dallas was good? It was short lived, but I would put that way on the back burner because it was short lived. But I would say, I think you have to go. I think you have to go where Bravo has taken us. I think I wouldn't even start with OC even though that was the first one I would start. I would go I would go Beverly Hills, New York, Okay, Jersey, Atlanta maybe before that, and then Salt Lake City is really good. It's less to catch up on. Ooh Ris Janshaw. You would do so good. You would do all these impressions so good. So I'm really like selfishly trying to think of what I think you would be so good impressions so I can see it. But I think you should do Beverly Hills and New York season one in tandem, because I think that the wealth of characters you're going to get there, you may go ahead and quit your job again and not not say I'm going to work four days a week. I think you may just go ahead and be like, you know what, this is where I live now I live in my house watching these shows, right right?
Speaker 2: Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I created to not I can't recommend.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. All right, So.
Speaker 1: Coming up, what other impressions can we see from you? Because I know you've done other shows that I didn't watch. So I saw other shows that you did. I was like, I don't know what that show is. So what other shows are you doing besides our ninety day Babies?
Speaker 2: So I know Love Island started, okay, Love Island USA. Yeah, so I'm thinking about doing that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's got to be a lot of people though, right, they have a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people. It takes a lot of time. I haven't even started watching it yet. I think it came out June third, so I have some catching.
Speaker 1: Up to do, okay.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: Bachelor in Paradise Okay, actually, did you do the Bachelor stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You do it? Did that Bachelor. I don't watch every season, like I don't always watch The Bachelor, the Bachelorette. I did watch the recent Bachelor. I think the last Bascherette. I saw only kind of the ending part because everyone said that the tell all was really good and whatever they call it, ambachchor Nation but I do always enjoy Bachelor in Paradise, So.
Speaker 1: I think, okay, that too, because people get like drunk in the hot tub and stuff. Yeah, it's sort of like what we got going on with Hunt for Love. Like I love this resorts the first place I did anal what oh.
Speaker 2: My goodness that she said that. I thought, Okay, I don't know if I can say this on my content because I feel like you're gonna get banned or flagged or whatever.
Speaker 1: But well, TikTok, yeah, I have like a stick sockle bait and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was like, okay, I can't say on TikTok. Instagram will just like blurt out or whatever.
Speaker 1: But what could you even do to talk about that, like lift up your thing and like do like a blur of a butt. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yeah, I don't know. I just left it. I was like, but that was that was a lot. But I what I like about these spinoffs is that you can you know these characters already or not characters, they're people, but you know the cast members already, but then you see them in a different setting. So sometimes you know, sometimes you have a different idea and they're like, okay, like I saw them this way, now they're growing on me. So I like that about seeing them in different spinoffs. So that's kind of why I like Bachelor, like why I like Baschelian Paradise because if I've seen them dating this one person already, I'm wondering, Oh, how are they a match for this one?
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, oh my gosh, Okay, well you're just I don't know you have time, honestly, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's gonna sound it's a lot. It's a lot. I sometimes I feel like sometimes I sign up for a lot and then I'm like, no, I can't do it all. Like some of them they oh, I can't do this, and I can do that, and I'm like, no, I can't. I can't. Like even keeps keeping up with ninety fiances already a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot because there's always two shows going at once. Yeah, diary, I don't even know if Diaries are still on and stuff. I was like, I can't. I got too many other I got loved.
Speaker 2: I don't have a lot of diaries. Actually, I don't even know. Do you what shows are you watching? Now? Well?
Speaker 1: We love after lock Up, is on a break, so that's not great for me.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, how is that? Because some people have asked me about that too.
Speaker 1: I think there are some good impressions there for you, but I think you gotta tread lightly because some of these people are like full meth heads. Some of them are just beyond stupid. But some of them are funny, non deliberately but as long as you because some of it is just like dark. But oh because with people getting out of prison right right, and some of them the minute that they're is like my man, my man, my man. You know when my man gets out, and then my man gets out and of course he was to screw other girls. He's been in prison for seven years.
Speaker 2: He's been a time, you know.
Speaker 1: No, he's been in prison since he's nineteen and now he's twenty six. You don't think he missed the hugest chunk of banging girls of his life. He's not going to stay with you and your four children that oh you have calling this man dad like it's some of it's rough that I watch everything ninety day. I watch a lot a lot of Bravo, and whenever I watch anything for fun, it is something like secret Lives and Mormon Wives because I'm like, Okay, I'm not going to cover it. I'm just going to watch it and enjoy myself.
Speaker 2: That is actually nice, But you can just watch it and enjoy it because I will say, like, now, I'm just like, which I'm sure you do too, right, you're piecing it to be like okay, okay, well I'm going to talk about that. I'm going to grab that and and then I often will I rewatch it If I saw the episode on Sunday, you rewatch it. I don't know, Monday morning maybe, and I'll be okay, this scene, that scene, Like, I'll write down which scenes I think you know makes me do an impression of or recreate, and then I'll yeah, after we watch it, and then I write a script too, because yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't again, I don't know how you have time to do that on your one day off. I really don't.
Speaker 2: I'll try and make work what I can.
Speaker 1: But okay, well you guys, you guys need to follow Roxanna and she's reality rocks, all right? Can you take us out with a little bit of uh, what should we do? We should do Jasmine because that's your go to and you know it off the top of your head. I'm not putting you on the spot. Let's do Jasmine. Okay, let's do a Okay, let's do Jasmine and Gino. I'm not doing Gino, You're doing Jasmine. Just tell us what Jasmine would say about maxc. Now she's saying she and mad are just friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, Matt and I are just friends. Okay, he's the father of my baby. But I don't love him. I love Gino but she doesn't. But you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I love his little shark teeth.
Speaker 2: It's a little shark teeth, and it's flamingo legs, it's and the sharky nose in the shark.
Speaker 1: And she loves to suckus toest Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because it tastes like cheese.
Speaker 1: Well guess what, just when you thought they were out, we brought them back in. They're coming back for the next season.
Speaker 2: For Happily ever After. I don't know how they'll do it, but we'll we'll see.
Speaker 1: Get your pregnancy pregnancy belly out and get ready, get ready to put your listen. I was fascinated on that pillow Talk or whatever when Gino explained Jasmine's butt that they had put it in upside down. Oh my god, because I always thought it's not on the bottom, a little squareish. So now we know why, because that part should have been on the bottom, the juicy part. So I think she should sue them and get her money back.
Speaker 2: I agree, I think she should. I absolutely think she should.
Speaker 1: Oh have you ever done Larissa of Larisa and Cult? Speaking of drawing on the once, I did once. I did one throwback with Larissa and Colt. That's the first time I ever did Colts. Yeah, I've only done it once, but yeah, I have. That was what I want to do because she has some really good lines. Who is against the Queen will die?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really good. She has a difficult accent though, I think a Brazilian accent is difficult.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let me tell you what when this other show come fact that you need to watch. It's called Seeking Sister Wife. Okay, Seeking Sister Wife is a great show with a the Garrick and Danielle Maryfield of Seeking Sister Wife. You would do Chef's Kiss.
Speaker 2: You would do it. I've seen it before. There are a lot of seasons on it.
Speaker 1: There's maybe like three or four. Okay, but Danielle and Garrick have been on almost every season. I don't know if they were on the first season, but Danielle and Garrick from Seeking Sister Wife, he hears he goes in the garage and he hears voices that said you need to marry more than one woman. So he heard that in his garage and then uh, and then they're in the process of selling their house. Now it's like, oh, better put a warning in there about the voices in the garage telling you to divorce your wife and marry Brazilian women. But he's always he's always trying to find a hot Brazilian and it's just one after the other, and the wife is always like, everything's fine, it's fine. God told us we have to do this.
Speaker 2: It's oh my goodness, seriously, Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I was like, why are all the women hot from Brazil? That's interesting?
Speaker 2: Ohoh, thank you people for entertaining us.
Speaker 1: Yes again, TLC, we're learning things.
Speaker 2: We are Did you see the I didn't watch it yet, but the new show, The Virgins one covered it.
Speaker 1: Our episode came out on Tuesday covering Virgins, and uh, there's some good material there for you as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, to look at it. It looks, it looks entertaining.
Speaker 1: I'm already in my mind seeing the impression that you're going to do. Of the guy whose name is Alex, He's like, this is my bedroom, Here's where the magic doesn't happen. Here's my grooming station, my picture of myself for my senior year in high school. And you're like, oh man, you're thirty four.
Speaker 2: Like the pressure they must feel, I know they gotta feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's good. I would give that a ten out of ten. Okay, listen, I think everything is good. Very rarely do I watch something. This show is so shitty. Mostly I'm like, I'm going to watch the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Did you watch Love and Translation?
Speaker 1: No, but I will tell you this. Where is it? Usually I have it right here? They sent me. TLC sent me like a translator that they were using on this show, like, yeah, wow, where is it?
Speaker 2: That's not it.
Speaker 1: I usually have everything right here at my fingertips. But I organize my office and now I can't find things. No, because you know why, because for me doing recaps when things are all in close caption, Okay, it takes forever. So like ninety day, like before nine year. Whenever they go to other countries and the person doesn't speak English at all, I'm like, this is going to be rough because I have to literally pause it. Like I can't just like oh yeah, hype and look, I have to read. So for that one, no, I didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: Okay, makes sense. It wasn't It wasn't too bad. But it also I want to be surprised if there's not another season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard that too. Another show we covered on Bravo was called Sold on SLC and it was about realtors and Salt Lake and I covered that and they didn't renew it. I was like, damn it. I invested a whole season with these people and.
Speaker 2: They do that to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell everybody where they can find you all over the place.
Speaker 2: All right, So you can find me on TikTok as Reality Rocks, and then on Instagram as Reality Dot rocks because I guess without a dot was taken, and then on YouTube, which it just started doing YouTube shorts. I don't like YouTube videos, but I might do like little tutorials on how to have a green screen and whatnot. Find me on It's Reality Rocks.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think if you just look Reality Rocks r o X, yes you're gonna find it. That's a great idea to do tutorials to help people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think, like I learned a lot from using a green screen and how to incorporate things, so I think that, I mean, I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but it can help people if they have questions and such, so I think that that might help.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, yeah, good for you. Okay, don't hang up, but everybody follow rocks an a Reality Rocks, follow me at Pink Shade Pod and that's it. I'll talk to you this weekend. I'll be with Amy doing Hunt for Love. Not the Hunt for Love, just Hunt for Love.