Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning, and welcome, welcome, welcome time again for our second part of Community Connection today. And with us on the telephone is Mary Lynn Min from Okam. How are you doing there, young lady.
Speaker 2: H's great Hong, good morning, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm a little soggy, but it's a it's a good feeling of soggy. It's all. It's all good. We've got the blessed for the rain. We've got some big events coming up here in very short order.
Speaker 2: You are not kidding. We've got cook Kindle Market, our very love the loved Christmas Market coming up this Saturday and Sunday, November ninth and tenth on Saturday, so it can come out. I think there's a best friends trade see that and then head over to us at the Hilton Garden end from eleven to seven, and then on Sunday it will be open from eleven to five again at the Hilton Garden in downtown Bartleswall Clift Kindle Market. And we have so much going on that it is insane. No.
Speaker 1: Last year that was a real treat two days, two days, and of course folks were coming in after the parade and everything else like that. And beautiful downtown as well. This is a this is a pretty good setup we've got here. Tell us what we can what we can anticipate.
Speaker 2: So if you when you come down, you'll see that there will be lots of food trucks and lots of kids things that will be outdoors and all of the shopping is on the inside. Also, our live entertainment will also be outdoors so people can come here. We've got Lisus Field's students performing piano, Mister and Missus Klaus or Santa as most people know him. We have Josh Colway on piano. We have just sell adopts and also on keyboard and vocals to tell you know as our intern, she's our little famous stars. We had the BHS Doc Chair that's going to perform twice for us and some of those kids are also going to be very special else reading some very wonderful Christmas stories to our kids. So we have six different story times and then we also have a really fun that we've added to share, a lantern parade in honor of Saint Martin. It's something special that you will find out NOO European Chistmas Markets they do a really nice lantern Prade, so we're excited about that. It's going to be amazing. Food Price of Meat Market is coming, bringing his Bavarian special peas. The Holton Gardens Cafe inside will also be having sandwiches and foods and burgers and so's some good old fashion American plisine. Melody's Creative Pisine is joining us, and I don't know yet exactly what Melody has prepared that I know it's going to be delicious because everything she cooks is delicious, so I think she'll have the sea treese as well as savory. Nothing but Tape is coming. The Sugar Plong Cafe, which offers all of the Europeans feat treat will also be there. They'll have a blue vine which people come forward sometimes they buy bottles in advance with special tickets or the tongue get a glass of that. They can also get yummy hot cocoa. We'll have apple ciders. We also have freeze dried candy that will be there. We love a castino when she brings all her yummy candy. And then part Clear Copy Races is also going to join us. So if the weather permits, you know, you may want to warm up and get a nice cup of Joe while you're there. So I think there's lots to do. We have tons of PIDs activities, we have problems, we have games. We have our Giant Candy Land games. Kids to make ornaments, fix decorations, the dead magnets. They can do pisky decorating, candy cane craft. We have the lantern which will be used in the praise a little Bit decorator earlier in the day. We have games like Snowman Talk Naughty or Knife Present Put Hut. And then if that's not enough, you can go do shopping, get your Christmas presents out of the way, go visit all of our wonderful enders. We have lots and lots of vendors and are really excited about it.
Speaker 1: Tom. It just seems like it grows and grows and grows, and it just keeps getting better and better and better. And you know, if you're looking for a place to shop, you're looking for the place for kids to be engaged and have some fun and actually learn something too. Maybe and you everybody walks away with a smile and the good feeling of the holiday. This is it. Go Skindle Market.
Speaker 2: Well, it's nice to come out relax. It's nice to support your local artisan croft and vendors. All of the proceeds from them for us go back into our children's programming so that we can continue to offer our youth program programming free. So all kids eighteen and under will get in free. You can get your tickets at okaymusic dot org. For adults, they're ten dollars, or you can get a two day pass for fifteen. We also have special VI packages that include wheat trees, blue line pastries, all of that kind of good stuff and you can get two day passes for those. You can get Commemeerti of mugs, So there's all kinds of some things that our patents and guests that come join us can partake in. If they want tickets, I'm in advance. We just go to okay and music soft org. You can find out all of good information and all the details. You can also call Rose or I at nine one eight three three six nine nine zero zero and we can help you with your tickets online, or you can come down and see it. If you want to get your umbrella out this morning at four fifteen south of EU Eastreet one hundreds and we will happily take care of you and sell tickets, and you can shop while you're here at the sugar Pump shop and sort of get a speak of what our school will have at the crypt sindle market.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chris, Chris Kindle Market coming up two days, two days next Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 2: Right this Saturday, five days away.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, five days crazy.
Speaker 2: It's so many vendors. I mean, we have like fat products, Christmas decorations, into court, children's books, employees, spices, sauces, hand carved wooden, Native American dolls, bill they angel jewelry, clothing, knitted goods, crochete goods, original art pieces, handmade sculptures for a purpose, materials, candles, all kinds of good smell stuff to cons the coon, candy, golomet popcorn, you name it, We got it.
Speaker 1: This is great. Now. Can we just go to the website and find out more on the ticket information you already told us. We can go in person, but you know some.
Speaker 2: Folks, Okay, music dot org. Please go visit check it out, see all the good stuff. Later today I'll be putting the map of where all the vendors will be located, and so you can see where your favorite products will be located to go shop and then Tom, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't give a huge shout out to our sponsors, the Baked Baker Family Foundations, the OAC, Bettie Kane, Redo Financial, and Kafie and Shap Kimball. We are so grateful to our sponsors for helping us put this on. It's, you know, something that we like to go back to the community. It's something that we believe brings the community together and help support our vendors and local artisans. And it's really a tribute and a day to not only community giving, but also to our young performers. So we really try to highlight all of our youth in town and let them entertain and show off their beautiful talent.
Speaker 1: All right, Chris craves the market that is this downtown at the Hilton Garden End, and get you tickets, get them now while they're hot. No, we'll make room for you. We'll make room for you. Don't worry, folks, we'll get you in there. Mary Lynn, I got to tell you that just sounds like a too darn much fun. But I'm going to go in and I'm going to dive in like everybody else is, and we're going to have some fun down there.
Speaker 2: I hope. So Tom, please come out join us. We'll feed you, we'll make sure that you get your Christmas shopping in early, and you are going to be amazed and entertained by our wonderful youth performers. And I think it's going to be an excellent day. It looks like the weather is going to operate on Saturday and Sunday it is, so we're excited.
Speaker 1: All right, marilynd men with okam, Thank you very much, God bless you have yourself a great day. We'll see you this weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you you too, Tom.
Speaker 1: Alrighty folks, you've been listening to our community connection