Speaker 1: Need advice. Taco Bub to the rescue dipper Asque Taco Bub on one O one one w j.
Speaker 2: R R b R, Orlando's rock station ASCLCTV brought you by. Petties meets State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four, a favorite stop of even the world renowned life coach el CTB. You're in there weekly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't even get a stop by there yet because I sorry, I'm just a little fluster. They don't They don't open until ten. They opened special for me. Usually I go before, but I'm just a little fluster. Just got off a zoom call in the chopper. It's pretty loud, strange clients speaking of like meats and stuff. Uh. She's a vegan that ironically looks kind of like a pig or a cow. Crazy. I don't get it. How you doing today? Right?
Speaker 2: That's one of your clients you're talking about.
Speaker 1: She got no I'm doing all right? Good watching your You guys got a Florida team in the Little League World Series, don't you are?
Speaker 2: Lake Mary Little Leaguers. I don't know if you're familiar with the suburb of Lake Mary. Uh, just to the north of Orlando's right near.
Speaker 1: It's kind of near Petties. It's a little north next town over one one up from Longwood. Yeah, I got some good looking moms over there. I tell you that. If you've been watching the games on you, Yeah, I'm going for Japan. Uh why wouldn't you root for a US team? Texas team looks good. I think they'll probably take the whole thing. Hey, questions, If I don't get to them, I print them up and you know we'll hit them later. Uh go little Go Lake Mary, all stars, you guys, you guys, kick butt LC. I'm going on a third date and looking to take her on a hike. Where do you suggest for a good hike? And hikes are very tiring, I'm serious. Uh, but I do have a good hike for you. Hike on into the liquor store, get a fine gin knock off those hiking boots with a few dirty martinis. That's a hiking trip right bypass the literal hiking. Uh huh, Yeah, you're just hiking right on in LCTV. I own a business and then and I'm considering a nap time for employees like they do at Google. Your thoughts absolutely not dude, naps are for weak minded individuals. You domb serious? You said it yourself. They do it at Google.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, If you listen closely, you can you can actually hear the sound of thousands of eyeballs rolling so far back in their heads right now, it's making a collective sonic boom.
Speaker 1: I wonder what that's all about. I don't know. But what do they know over at Google? Seriously? I mean wait, we do actually search a lot of stuff through them for people that don't know don't know much. They also have cry rooms you know who? Those are for weak minded individuals, just like the nappers. What's next? Youly gonna get my pastries? Let them bring their kids to work? Put slides in your office? Hell, no, life, coach, new coworker, it's kind of stinky. I'm wondering how to approach the situation. Well, this is a tough one because I don't know the kind of stink they're referring to. If it's like bo or pH you know, I guess depending on which symptom it is. You know what it is, sir, either leave deodorant on their desk or uh oh wait, scratch that second one. I don't think you want to leave that on somebody's desk with cameras you know in office, isn't that's a trip to the HR office. Life Coaches came in last week.
Speaker 2: Glad you were able to help out with that listener in need.
Speaker 1: I did put the odorant on the desk. If it's a if it's a bo person, if it's a pH just tell a female coworker to help, you know, just intervene like man, I was in the bathroom yesterday and now trout trap came to mind, and uh uh, I'm just looking out for you, Cindy, Life coach. How do I get my kids to leave the house in the morning on time? They're slower than molasses and pushed me behind for my drive to work. What gets kids out of the house ice cream always works. On the way to school. Who cares you're dropping them off with the teacher. Everybody knows the kid is the teacher's responsibility, not the parents. Right homework that's on the teacher. Teachers right now speaking of that collective eye roll or doing a collective bird at the radio or their Google device or whatever. Just winning them over big time this morning, Elsie. What you do ice cream. All these works. It gets the little kids out of the house when they hear the ice cream man, does it? Not sure exactly, So just get like a built in freezer in your car and keep a gallon of their favorite ice cream in it. Total motivator.
Speaker 2: Maybe ice cream trucks should run before the school bus comes by. Just get on the same route, just go by it earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Ice cream truck drivers feel free to take that idea and run with it.
Speaker 1: No uh, no sprinkles on your ice cream in your car, though, because it gets all in the carpet, kind of like you think goldfish are bad with the toddlers or those McDonald's French fries. You know that you find like six years later, meger need your advice. There's a lot of them in here coming through. Still in the text line girlfriend with stepdad, give it time, I'll get to you need your advice. Life coach. Mom's getting to the age where she needs to start thinking about moving into a retirement community. Money is not really an issue, as dad left with plenty of money when he passed. Uh. Sorry by losing your dad. Uh. They have several good ones around this around any town, so you know you'd probably find one in Longwood and Altamont Winter Park. The villages is a very popular and active one, and seeing his pops is gone, it may be right up a rally literally aside. Note, they have really good edibles there in the villages. They're called gum me. You just approach an elderly person the gummy dumb job trip definitely a trip life coach. At the autoparts store, behind the counter was a gentleman with purple hair and a piercing in his lip. I told him I blew a tranny. He smiled and winked before I could even get out to make a model of my car. I still feel uncomfortable, and he advised to shake it. Yeah, sounds like he wants to change your oil. Uh, it's going to change. You may want to change your audit part store, this one sister asking of craziness. What do we got? How are we doing? You're good, Elsie. I having a strange daughter and I'm alienated from my grandchildren. What should I do to start reconciliation? Her partner has many narcissistic tendencies. I'd say you skip the whole situation. She's not getting along with you already unless you go in there with like Bugsbury, because this is a hornet's nest. Do you kind of see what I'm getting at here? Pat, there's some roads just meant not to say, I travel to remain blocked. Yeah, like the trout net, you know, just so you don't travel certain avenues. Look, you're not gonna get along with her because you already don't. You're not gonna get along with her partner because you said it. He's an arcissistic dude. And it's just too much work to get to your grandkids. You could just volunteer at like the Boys and Girls club, you know, and then spoil them and shower them with the gifts that you'd give your grandkids. They're gonna be much more appreciative, right suppose, And you're helping out a damn good organization that's becoming an old softy here, truly are a good guy. Holy cow, there's so many of these once your reason I was Elsie, I was looking for something to do this weekend suggestions weekend still a few days away? Too bad, This wasn't a few months ago. Man, You could hit some juneteenth grades ELC I gotta wrap it up here. I think hell getting a signal ELC Skyst. They're literally bringing the old vaudeville hook. I know, I don't pull you off stage. That's your boss, Elsie? Is that Donnie? Elsie? The husband's wanting us to start doing role play. Good idea or not. Uh, it's my advice to you to start off very slow. And also an important thing with role play not to judge anybody because you don't know who's into what. Like for instance, I can't confirm or deny the old life coach maya have donned a horsehead a few times. Sucker only cost me ten And as you know, the horsehead right, the one that's like goes that. And the pair assles chaps are really get them country gals going with the sport coat on him. Ye I go nowhere without the sport code. All right, I gotta get rolling. He's kind of just left enough.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeart Radio app and listen any from anywhere. This is j R R. This