Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question, why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too.
Speaker 2: It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though. I got PTSD. Welcome the heartest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand.
Speaker 1: When you say freaky? What's what's freaky? What? What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, You're not gonna tell your friends?
Speaker 3: Right, I'm my.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm my mud.
Speaker 2: She said, take your time, my mut.
Speaker 3: Lyc.
Speaker 5: That's your mix.
Speaker 4: Drop it.
Speaker 2: Bring you a mike a little closer to you. That was your mix. I like that mix.
Speaker 4: I bet you, jack, that's why you made it up.
Speaker 6: I take those though, So how you know?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 6: You have a soul of the person that.
Speaker 2: M what you mean?
Speaker 6: Take it, take sauce, I revise. I bring that to life. I'm spiritual as well. What I do is very spiritual.
Speaker 7: Tell you a sucker, bits, let's let's let's expand on that. So you're a soul sucker.
Speaker 6: I'm a soul snatcher.
Speaker 8: I want to say sucker because you know you have to eat.
Speaker 6: You have to indulge. You can't just suck.
Speaker 1: You have to eat.
Speaker 6: To swallow, indulge, choke, not breathe for a couple of seconds, you might fly. They come back when you come back, and it like the guys the air, And he's.
Speaker 2: Yo, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Mad at her.
Speaker 2: I believe her.
Speaker 1: I don't mad at her.
Speaker 2: Why don't you believe her?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Nah, she likes nah.
Speaker 4: Nah, she didn't see her. I just heard her. Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to look at the pleasure in her face while she took passion. Yeah, and she was talking about so that was.
Speaker 5: That was some women out there who really just enjoy sucking dick, and they do it with the passion.
Speaker 4: They don't get paid enough. Not old heroes wear caps.
Speaker 2: Oh seriously, seriously, I believe it. Have you ever had somebody that likes suck your dick too much?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You seriously too much?
Speaker 4: Too much? Yes, one bro, she just finished, am I dick. I'm in the bathroo trying to take a picture in the bathroom with me. I have them trying to suck it again. Yo, there's nothing left to suck, like it's left my dick in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 9: Be that I don't think so, Nah, But I think like the older they get, the crazy it gets.
Speaker 2: The crazier the more they willing to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they aggressive.
Speaker 2: Now you got joined the community and I wouldn't that navy. They were talking about it the other day. One said she wants her niggas dick in her mouth while she ships.
Speaker 4: I've seen that. These out of control.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, why, I think y'all both need to go to prison. I said, seriously, both and probation needs to last. This seems to be like a mental health evaluation afterwards.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm sensitive to smell. So if I'm taking a ship or you taking the ship, and I got your dick in my mouth like that, would you.
Speaker 4: Can't take a ship and get your dicks as a nigga at the same time, because you be peeing when you be shipping. At least I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I should be touched in that's true.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm out of commission.
Speaker 5: A bunking. It's called a blunking when you like someone's taking the ship you suck.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 2: Why are y'all doing Why y'all can't separate the food from the rice, Like, why don't they have to touch me?
Speaker 4: Don't have to touch the rice, touching the ma.
Speaker 5: That's okay, that's valid. Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: There's a certain ship that don't need to mix and shipping and dicking is they's like, let's put these things into certain categories.
Speaker 4: Why are we doing this?
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't even like a chicken in the bathroom, Like all right, say I shipped right, and we own some ship like it's time and so we have real talk going on some ship. When it's time for me to wipe you got to go. We did, We did this already.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see that the thing is done.
Speaker 2: But it's time to go. I'm not going back there. And then you're looking at it in front of him crazy.
Speaker 4: I got caught like that before when I used to work for Nike. I was doing like the celebrity escorting. It was one day I had we was Jaden Smith was there at Brooklyn Navy, and I told my color I used the bathroom real quick. So they had like a bunch of bathrooms. I just went in room, come taking the ship and do my ones and twos and I'm fucking up now. Ban Dove was about to get right wipe my ass. These three white girls open the door because it wasn't locked. It's like, oh my god, I didn't see me with my hand in my ass, dick on fruit snack and I'm just looking stupid. Oh my god, was the most embarrassing.
Speaker 5: I never want to walk in on a man about to wipe his ass.
Speaker 4: Bro, because that position is just not man like the position.
Speaker 5: It's not about the position, Okay, just two things. I'm very sensitive to smell and I'm very big on hygiene, so I don't want to see that part of you that's not where you wiping ass. And you got to look at that's the most comfortable.
Speaker 2: That is the most vulnerable. You ever see a dog about the ship. The hardest dogs look mad, bashful.
Speaker 5: They like, yeah, that's how you looking.
Speaker 2: About to shit.
Speaker 4: That's not a masculine move back, mad man, little.
Speaker 2: Like told you about the time I got I got caught by Ninny Leaks taking the ship in her What do you mean I should work on real housewives, Lena, you took.
Speaker 4: A ship in her house.
Speaker 2: They like eating healthy. You know it's the healthy er like bro, she was. I got, I got the mic in my air, you got the thing around. Look I hit them on the side like your cover room too. I gotta go to the bathroom. I slid downstairs to the to the one by the door she had. When you walk in, there was a bathroom right to the left of the door. I'm the thing is nobody who used the bathroom I'm in There ain't no tissue, broh, it's what in the manned bathroom? Man? I guess this bathroom wasn't ready for you know, I mean, the people is ready for the type of Actually, yes, brand new. I got to hit the mic. Yo, I need I need tissues. Nobody knows where the tissues at, so they got to ask her where the tissues at and she comes and brings the tissue to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: She handed it through the door. It's not like you caught you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made a big deal about it.
Speaker 4: They had to shop the scene because you know that.
Speaker 2: On yourself. I can't just sit here till it drives up, all right anyway? Okay, yeah, yeah, we got we got a special guests on the show this week. We got Yesterday. Yesterday produced this show. So Yesterday has been telling me for a while that he has he knows a guy that does like bb W events or something like that, Like, what what are we talking about here?
Speaker 9: It's just a lame you know, something different from New York And I started like eight years ago really, yeah, so it's not been on tour for like going on You're on tour yeah, for like three years right now.
Speaker 2: So what's the tour?
Speaker 4: Parties?
Speaker 9: Just events you know whoever that's plus size in that city they come out and.
Speaker 5: So it's a party. It's not like a play party, but it's just like a regular regular party, like a regular party that's very.
Speaker 2: Tactical, is there. So Yesterday has happens to have an infinity for bigger women, right.
Speaker 10: Pulled up on me, bro, That's that's why.
Speaker 2: That's he has infinity. And you know we joke and stuff like that because there's always been a I think I think it's a running joke where you got this big girl and you got this really skinny dude and they're like hugged up, right, and it's always been a thing. That's the idea. Yeah, that's that's the thing. So Yesterday fits into that. And we've actually got a lot of love from BBW community right as a matter of fact, we actually have a show he's doing a show called for the Love Yesterday where we bring the ladies on matter of fact, maybe you can help us with that. You can help us up. I can shop that definitely, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know you can to help us.
Speaker 5: So this may be a little bit of a dumb question, but you yourself are into bb W.
Speaker 9: So that's how it started. Just you know what I like and then I just you know, give it to the world.
Speaker 5: And so it's strict rules that it's only like.
Speaker 9: No, it's slim girls that come to the b b W parties as well. Really, yeah, they enjoy themselves.
Speaker 4: They okay, looking for BBWs too.
Speaker 2: What is it? What is your what? How do you make it your own? Is it just a bunch of big bucious.
Speaker 5: To behave yourself?
Speaker 2: You know what? That's on me? That's me? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: That's it. So I've actually been to something similar but different at the same time. This is Lady she throws a bearded party every year. Oh they used to personally invite me. Nah, I ain't been there in the man as you can see. Yeah, fact so when I so, when when you said that, that's the first thing that I thought about it was like that must love be is party. Shout out to the whole DC community too. By the way, yea out there heavy too. So I have a question.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, be careful because I.
Speaker 2: Don't be me up already moved.
Speaker 4: So your first bb W party right to your last bb W party, okay. Described to me the difference not just with the unsene and the environment, also you the people who come out, the love you get, well, how does that?
Speaker 9: It's for the people. So now that I travel with it, it's just people flying into New York. So it's a different crowd.
Speaker 4: This more mixed. It's not just New York girls. Is It's Atlanta.
Speaker 9: Girls, It's Cali girls, It's Vegas girls, Chicago girls, you know, Texas, Texas girls too.
Speaker 4: Here. That's that's what they come out.
Speaker 2: That's what's so. You know what I do like about this, it's like the fact that you're celebrating, you know what I mean, because they get a lot of shame. I feel like over the since I started Twitter, I want to say fifteen years ago, it was big girls, it was darskined girls. They would get a lot of the shame. You know what I'm saying? What are ways y'all have been dealt with like an insecure partner. People that oh yeah, whatever, absolutely.
Speaker 9: I mean I don't want say like insecure like just your whole characteristic, but like they probably have moments where they feel like something is the insecure about this and that. But like, yeah, you know, I think everybody els deal with something.
Speaker 2: What do you What do you do to help? Because when you have a person with insecurities, it's very triggering. Like anything you do around that thing can be very triggering.
Speaker 5: Wait, wait, I got a PSA about triggers and I just posted this too.
Speaker 4: I saw it. I saw it.
Speaker 5: Oh, your triggers are for you to handle. People are not going to walk around on eggshells because things trigger you. That is something that you have to fix on yourself. You sit in the uncomfortable moment, right, you self soothe and you move on. But for you to be walking on eggshells because someone else, because you have a trigger, I just think that is so selfish and I think that's not the best way to move you. You need to do the inner work. Why is that triggering you?
Speaker 4: I agree about eighty percent, but then I disagree like twenty percent because what she said is correct, Like a lot of triggers are your responsibility to handle. However, I feel like certain triggers are like how can I say this? It's not that what you're doing isn't wrong, Like what you're doing is wrong triggering me. Some people might overlook it, but I might I might not. And I'm only seeing this because I've triggered somebody in a way over and over. It's like without realizing it, and I was one yo. This is something like I curse a lot. No, I curse a lot, and me cursing a lot used to trigger somebody to her dad that used to curse at her a lot, So she don't curse at all? Right, me, nigga, I'm a fucking sailor.
Speaker 5: Right, But let me ask you something. Does she tell you that? Did she tell you that triggered her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She did.
Speaker 5: Okay, you crossed the boundary there, I did, right, And that's the thing, right, when someone is crossing a boundary of being disrespectful, that's when it's on them, right, That's when it's not on the person who has to trigger, but on you for crossing that boundary. After I told you that I don't like that you cross curse that much because you know, just it kind of reminds you of people and you, but you continually continuously do it. Correct you cross the boundary there, you're now being disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Which is now why I feel that triggers aren't just upon the person to handle. Sometimes the person triggering a lot of the time I agree eighty percent, I agree, but there are a couple occasions where the person triggering you is actually wrong and you have a right to react how you want to react.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: Agree Again, If you're being disrespectful and constantly crossing a boundary, you're doing it on purpose.
Speaker 2: At this point, At what point are you weaponizing your trigger?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like, at what point are you? Like, come on, bro, are you going to do any work about this? Or I just can't be me around you.
Speaker 5: And that's the point that I was making, is like people weaponize to shoot out their triggers.
Speaker 10: They don't have to do the work.
Speaker 5: You don't have to do that in a work.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have a.
Speaker 4: Weaponize your trigger to get some box.
Speaker 2: Yo, what any episode?
Speaker 5: I'd be thinking, Yo, you really need to.
Speaker 2: Person can tell I don't even know what he's about to say. I'm thinking he's calculated with he's.
Speaker 4: When you said, you know what I'm thinking about. I will tell you later, but yeah, I definitely not weaponized my trigger. I ain't gonna lie. That's mean.
Speaker 2: How did you do that? That's amazing?
Speaker 4: So I told his girl right, I was like, Yo, it pissed me the funk off. Chill out, chill out.
Speaker 2: It pissed me off.
Speaker 4: When I see you like certain sit on Instagram, this is this is when you have the activity paid, you can see like people like thank god they took it away. They would piss you off when I see you like it, you all up in these niggas pictures and the third ah blah blah blah. My last ship did that.
Speaker 2: Last hick didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I was like, yoah, I don't like this ship. You do that, you like you don't got enough here, like you're going out switch.
Speaker 2: Like Yo, I'm so sorry. I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 4: If I see it again, I don't know how I'm gonna respond to you. You did it again, I'm like, yo, I want to do it. I want to do this. Just no, No, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm like, no, No, I told you before. I'm such a don't want to do this with you? Stop doing so small?
Speaker 6: Was you?
Speaker 4: It's like ten years ago?
Speaker 5: So she she apologized to me, and then she gave you pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she apologized. Why you Why you sound proud of yourself? Terrible that.
Speaker 5: This bigga is hell is terrible.
Speaker 4: I was always a nice guy.
Speaker 2: That was corny, that was mad.
Speaker 4: Next thing, you gotta go through the ship that you did. I mean, if the play works, do what you got.
Speaker 2: I don't really miss the big girls so much. Every once in a while I do a big girl thing.
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 4: What am I missing? What are you missing?
Speaker 10: Everything?
Speaker 4: What have you experienced already?
Speaker 2: What am I missing? Remember that one?
Speaker 4: Miss? I can't speak for you. You gotta go through the experience.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know what do you if you would have?
Speaker 5: What is the experience? It described the experience.
Speaker 4: I don't want to just make it a sexual thing at all.
Speaker 5: No, you don't have to.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man. Some of them are talented.
Speaker 9: Some of them could just help you in ways and life ways. You know, dress nice, some dress.
Speaker 2: You know you likes. Yo, I gotta ask.
Speaker 9: Been around a moon chick, but it's cool. I see videos usually like.
Speaker 2: Eighty Yo, people, bro, I'm not.
Speaker 4: My grandmother, but the savage fancy is in right now.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Sage, right now, The savage fancy is in right now. That's what the hell I'm talking about. What what you talk about? Courtney? You rocking moves around the No.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm more of a big T shirt, no underwear type person, right your shirt. But but only the only reason why I'm saying to that is because you can never find a good match is that though it's always sold out, you can never find like a complete set when it comes in Savage. That's my only thing.
Speaker 4: My grape about it girls buying them. You know, you know what I you know what I don't like about what just happened When you say, yo, what is the experience? But like, what do you like? What is special about him? Kind of sort of kind of feel like the way he looking at the girls he likes is the way we look at the girls that we like. So it's almost like you asked, almost ask you what's so special about I.
Speaker 2: Can tell you what's special about the chick that, but.
Speaker 4: I'm saying anything could tell you, Like it's like a specific genre th like she I think, she fied, I think she dope. He don't really see it like how we see it, or like how somebody else would see it. He said, always like a BBW, he could see a regular girl.
Speaker 2: They are exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: So when you ask the question, though, like it kind of makes somebody feel like I asked this question, what's so special.
Speaker 5: This question experience? Because it could be something euphoric for him, and that's why I asked. I asked, and I was like, I want to see I want to know if it was something like euphoric about it or something like That's all I wanted.
Speaker 2: To know yesterday. Yes, sir, I've asked you this question before me. Yeah, what was your answer to this question? When I asked you why, what is it about big girls that you like?
Speaker 11: I told you that for me, I think that just from a beauty perspective, I like the way that I like, the way that they look like I like to me, that's like the highest standard of beauty in my eyes.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 5: And that's that's the type of question I was That's the answer I was looking for when I asked her experience.
Speaker 2: He said, that's said, that's a real woman. That's what he said. He said, the more the better. I needed all. I want to crawl up into Yo. See you don't want to do too much, right, I gotta do all? He said. I want to I want it all over me. I want her all over I want to me.
Speaker 5: This is yesterday, coded, this is literally yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, because at first I thought he was joking. Then I started seeing the ship that he was I was like, oh, he's.
Speaker 5: Dead ass, serious.
Speaker 2: Super dead ass.
Speaker 4: So when did you find out that he was in a bigger woman recently on the pod? You didn't know before that that.
Speaker 2: He should bought two or three? He said. He's into the smash?
Speaker 5: Are you into smashing?
Speaker 4: What's that smashing? Like?
Speaker 2: Thank you? What? Sorry? Graduate?
Speaker 5: Smashing? Like he once like his face to be smashed by like bothering, smothering.
Speaker 2: I like to be smashed to another bag of ice.
Speaker 4: I've never been smothered.
Speaker 5: Never What what about? What described what smashing is yesterday? Because he didn't know what what it was.
Speaker 11: So you know how like you used to go to the barbecue back in the day and they get the big bag of ice and you know when you slam it down on.
Speaker 2: The floor making crushed ice.
Speaker 11: It's like it's like you you know how like when like a girl said on your face, It's like I saw imagine that motion just happening to you.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Yeah, I never you never got you never got injured by doing the ship y'all be talking about he said before.
Speaker 2: Up, I mean I broke Yeah, I broke my bed before.
Speaker 5: If someone ever was to break my bed, oh my god, be so pissed.
Speaker 2: So I have books holding that shut up for like four years.
Speaker 4: I have books holding up like so, I I got a question for you, and yesterday I don't think I have asked you all this.
Speaker 2: Why do I ask you? I just met you today, So I.
Speaker 4: Know you guys are Your target audience is bbw's, So that's what you guys are into. That's your bread and butter.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: Now, what I want to know is have you ever court yourself, like seriously attracted or pursuing a slim or skinny girl? And if you have had an experience, how was that? Damn it's been so long, it's been a minute. I ain't gonna lie, but.
Speaker 9: I don't discriminate. There's a lot of pretty slim girls on there, like you really gotta be you know that top For me to be like, damn you, I would type ship, but I don't like cut them off.
Speaker 12: Nah, but if you fire, you fired me, what about you? Triple same for me. Well, my my like high school sweetheart. She was slim, skinny, and I was with her for like five years, so I.
Speaker 4: Would be what's your definition of skink?
Speaker 10: No, she was one twenty if.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, she's smaller than me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she was like around Courtney size.
Speaker 5: No, no, Courtney's one forty one thirty one thirty my bag, my bag girl.
Speaker 4: Not the waiting hit.
Speaker 11: Like one twenty. It's like around like around there. So yeah, definitely small and it was good. Like I said, I like the person that For me, it's all about the person, like I know, like the physical stuff is just cute, but it's really more.
Speaker 10: So about the person.
Speaker 2: For me, the physical is what you what you attracted to at first, right, So people spend so much time on that at first moment like those After a while, it's like it's cool, thank you, you cute, but what else.
Speaker 4: Who you are?
Speaker 2: Turns that south were very fast. If you ain't doing no work on yourself like that.
Speaker 4: Shit, don't mean, a lot of pretty girls got the worst attitudes.
Speaker 2: It's the most horrible bro.
Speaker 5: So now this leads me to my question as a man, when does your lust over someone turns into like or even love? Right when you're past the lusting of the body pasting, the lusting of like whatever it is that you like about them, What does it.
Speaker 2: Turn into like and love when you actually start respecting their character and the way they fuck with you? Right, So it's a two level thing. I actually got to like you as a person, and then it's also got to be reciprocal too, right, Like other than that, lust is me wanting you. But this really don't have to be no return LUs. I just gotta really want to fuck with you, and I would do anything to fuck with you. Like means we're fucking with each other. And I like who you are. I can see things I want to sacrifice, someone take responsibility, like I want to do things for me personally. That's how it what it means. I don't know what it means to other guys.
Speaker 11: Definitely, I would say for me when I'm a selfish person, so I feel like the moment that I feel like I don't want to be selfish, anymore.
Speaker 5: You don't say.
Speaker 11: That's when I yo, hello, yes, yeah, But I would say for me, the moment that I feel like, you know, I want to start doing those those things and start thinking more for team and less for self, that's when I know, like all this is changing from just less to really like or really love.
Speaker 4: Yeah. For me, I ain't gonna lie. I don't really like people that easy. I'm keeping. It takes me a while to like, I gotta like grow accustomed to you for real, for real. Like for me, it's almost like a like a vetting situation, like Yo, can I talk to you for real for real? Like outside of like romantic things, how do I vibe? But you like on a regular like how are we on the day to day based to base you feel me, it's really more so about my vibe and like my relationship with you, Like I can't like no girl that I can't be.
Speaker 2: Like friends with you, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you could be the best partner in the world, like woman, like I've had that, Like I've had it's girt a young lady best partner on paper that a guy most guys can ask for, but in reference with me and her like as a friend. I was like, yo, we I would not be your friend, you know what I mean? Why she was just not a nice person.
Speaker 5: Oh she wasn't kind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like she was kind to me, but she didn't necessarily have like a kind way of thinking. Like the way she looked and viewed.
Speaker 2: The world wasn't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: People feel just because like you're good to me if you're not good like I kind of okay, you're good to me, but.
Speaker 2: Who you are to other people? I see that?
Speaker 4: And she would make certain comments here and there like she just wasn't really like the kind of like if we if she wasn't cute and she wasn't a good part of the me, Like all right, i'll give you a perfect name, my shorty. Now, if I met her in a fucking chat room with no picture in the year two thousand and one and we just spoke on the phone, I would like her. So if I can't like you with my eyes closed, I'm not gonna like you with my eyes open.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like how I feel about it. Sing the spit right, he'd be going on a little soliloquies all the time. That, Yeah, it was a little solo move.
Speaker 4: I'm be trying to tell them four letter words is the max.
Speaker 2: I don't like chicks. That's all about all into themselves though, Like you notice that you're too cute, It's like, okay, you're cute, just be cute and relax. But why you got it? I hate when your personality evolves around how you look.
Speaker 5: Oh that's how I feel about like men with like eyes, Like, why is that your personality? Why are you making your eyes your personality.
Speaker 4: That's a little different.
Speaker 5: No, it's not my fault. I was born, but you're making it your personality is crazy.
Speaker 4: How do you make your reality? I think because I can see how girls could do, like always in the phone doing making looking at me.
Speaker 5: No, you haven't seen a man with light eyes and they just like, yes, I used to do. It happened in the video in the videos with their eyes like.
Speaker 4: I've actually never seen that.
Speaker 5: But I tell you, women will tell you it is licenship. But women will tell you men with light eyes they will make it their own. They make it their whole personality, and it's weird as fuck. So when you say when a woman is making herself cute her personality, I don't like, what are you talking about? Like, what are the examples that you're talking about? Because I need to understand because I'm about to defend. But I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I was dealing with a girl and she always was talking about how other people look.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Answer. She would always talk about their bags. Oh you only got this bag. Like it was just like yo, okay, you c but damn surely, Like where's your personality? That's corner that you really everything is about because you look good, because you got things or whatever.
Speaker 5: That's that's you know, what makes you interesting? Your hobbies make you interesting? Do you have hobbies? And I think when you get into like what do you do? Like, what do you do off? Besides, I think that's what makes people more interesting. I feel like the people with more hobbies are the most interesting people in the world, or the people who have lived several lives are the most interesting people.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, there's some people with no hobbies.
Speaker 2: Like like, no, I don't hobbies. What's your hobby?
Speaker 4: What's my hot I don't know if I have a hobby.
Speaker 2: What's my hobby?
Speaker 5: So it's not podcasting your hobby for this.
Speaker 2: It's our job it's my job, yes, my career.
Speaker 10: You build ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you build ship, you create ship. I mean all of it's for revenue obviously, but you're doing it and it's a hobby. You like putting ship together.
Speaker 4: He means like niggas who draw dragon ball z and s pictures like on the train just off the train tracks the pictures for Google Images. That's a hobby.
Speaker 5: The hobbies can be anything. It really can be anything. Like I do puzzles. That's a hobby definitely.
Speaker 2: Where somebody said that going to play parties is their hobby. Matter of fact, when do you have you ever been on a lifestyle of it?
Speaker 4: I want to try it. I want to go on probably ye, you.
Speaker 2: Like into voyeurism or like exhibitionism, like showing off you have sex in front of somebody on purpose?
Speaker 4: No, on purpose?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on purpose? What would you? What would you if you if you were to said, all right, cannot can I go deeper?
Speaker 4: Like confused? You bro?
Speaker 5: What he's about to ask you a deeper question?
Speaker 4: But it was crazy? All right?
Speaker 2: If you was to say something that would be you I don't want to say scared to admit, but something that you would like if you knew there wasn't gonna be no judgment whatsoever sexually.
Speaker 4: That was done.
Speaker 2: We are never done to me, like probably something that you haven't explored yet, or maybe something that you have some people. Some people like being tied.
Speaker 9: Lord uh a little by accident. I don't even know she was. I would say, they call it the goots.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 4: I think that's the furthest you know it went.
Speaker 5: But is there anything that you want to try? And you which if there was no judgment involved, is this something that you want to try sexually?
Speaker 2: That's a hard one. That's a hard one for somebody asked. Somebody gotta turned him out because it's like his goot. He didn't ask for that. She kind of got violated and he liked it. What's the first time somebody went down on like ate my ass and ship I knew what was happening. She's kept going lower, and I like, wait a minute, feeling I like, I like being sexually free, so I always did. So when she like lifted my leg up and she went down, she looked up and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, one thing that guys don't talk about when that with that particular topic, you know, what's the hardest thing of getting your ass for the first time finding.
Speaker 2: Somebody to do it the second time?
Speaker 4: Because like it's like, how do I just because I like this, she's a dumb but I need that, So like, what is the word? What is the word you put on Amazon to get this ship between the first time it happened to the second time. For me with some years, I have to really like I have to figure out how do I throw this out?
Speaker 10: Like that?
Speaker 5: Like I kind of got that, like, oh what do you? What are you into?
Speaker 2: I think it's easy for us to talk about ship because first of all, people know our brands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, so they think that we don't matter.
Speaker 2: But for the average person, I don't see how like say, how do you how do you tell somebody how soon in to date? And somebody? Do you tell somebody like, yo, I'm in the lifestyle. I like going to play parties, watching people have sex early, Like.
Speaker 4: When you should do that ship earlier than later?
Speaker 2: You think that you would do that earlier than later. I'm not saying you if you was into that, No, you said when should you? I'm not saying I would because it's a hard thing.
Speaker 4: To bring up. But you should do it earlier than later, because that's a real big thing.
Speaker 2: I know people have been in the whole relationships and they never told the person.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, that's wow.
Speaker 2: Never told the person that they go in the lifestyle. They go to parties and ship like, they go to parties without their partner knowing. Would you would you consider that cheating? I told her, if you don't participate there, Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 4: Real big means omission of the truth.
Speaker 10: Got to hide something, I mean, you should.
Speaker 4: You could hide certain relationships.
Speaker 2: That is huge.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: She's hilarious. She's hilarious. I told her she was cheating, and she's in the discuss. Shout out to the Navy. They in here watching, you know what I mean. We released For the Love of Yesterday episode one. We released that tonight. It's actually schedule. It comes up right after we finished recording this episode. So please go out and check for the Love Yesterday. Yes Cash's Bricks is gonna help us supply some of the bbw's for Yesterday to date or to talk to, so He's can be a match candidates, you know what I mean. But yeah, it's I don't think that I think that we be in a little I don't think that we be honest. You meet somebody, you like them, you want them to like you. You're not gonna just tell them yeah, I like going to unless you unless there's signs that they're into that already.
Speaker 11: But that's the thing, if you really really like them that much, not telling them could jeopardize that.
Speaker 2: So exactly, that's why you don't say it.
Speaker 11: No, but you tell them initially because that might be the saving grace. Because if you because you know this is what you know, if you pop up with this just randomly down the line, it's gonna look nuts.
Speaker 2: Don't roll out.
Speaker 11: There's nothing that you can do that's gonna make it feel good. So it's like you better. It's like Loon said, saying it early and trying to mitigate it that way, as opposed to being conversations deep, hours long talks deep and then it comes up or they have to find out in some type of backand way.
Speaker 10: There's really no redemption.
Speaker 5: I will say this. When I was dating old guy and I said, I'm going to my first play party. I'm doing this for work, but it is my first play party. I told like we were like maybe three months of dating. I'm like, it was easy for me to say it because I'm like, I'd rather tell you now that you find out later, and then it's a whole bunch of shit, like why didn't you just tell me if this was for work? Why didn't you just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he knew your brand before that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he didn't know I was. But he didn't know that I was, because again, lifestyle parties was new for me. I didn't know, right, you know, I didn't know that this.
Speaker 2: Was but the door was there. That door was there. You meet somebody at fucking Aliyah. You're at the bar, y'all just talking whatever. Whatever. You're not gonna be like, yeah, I like having gang bangs. I like rowing in parties. I watch people.
Speaker 10: Fuck.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna say, I'm an accountant, you know. I like going for short walks in prospect. Pausele, you know I take pictures of flowers for Google Image. You're gonna say, ship, that's you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And I don't even know who's.
Speaker 2: It's easier for to disclose Is it easier for men to disclose that to women or for women to disclose that to man?
Speaker 10: Think for women it's easier for women.
Speaker 5: For women because men be like, oh, ship, that's lit, because I'm gonna try to get someone in the bedroom with us. Oh that's lit.
Speaker 11: Or I just think men are just more accepting of any any whatever you hear from the side, it's more likely that men are gonna be like okay, because I think we know with women if God say certain stuff, Oh you're you're out. That's your last date, buddy, just your last bit of oysters.
Speaker 2: Like so, if a girl told you that, like I like going to you start dating the y'all been on one date maybe you know what I mean, y'all talking for maybe two weeks, three weeks, something like that.
Speaker 4: How you want to go with them?
Speaker 2: She tell you that? Does it change the way you look at a person? If they tell you I like going to parties, having sex with multiple people, or playing like betting, tied up, swinging from the ceiling ship like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know. I don't think it changes. It changes, Like, well, it might change a little bit how I deal with them, you know.
Speaker 2: I think so, I think you be honest, I would probably before now be more in kind to put you into just a sexual space.
Speaker 4: You gotta certain people you gotta do that.
Speaker 2: With you're just now okay because you want to go fuck mad people. I don't know, especially if I'm not into it. So y'all gotta be honest about this. The idea sex is scary, Sex is something that is a covering it to it. It's just me and you normally, normally in the heterosexual, just monogamous world, it's a me and you think this is mine. You say, oh, this is my pussy or you know what I mean, that's that's what it is. You're not just gonna be taking my pussy and just going and doing whatever somewhere else. And I think women know that they're not just gonna tell you this is what I'm doing. And I don't think that when if a guy were to tell a woman, yeah, I like doing this, that and the other, they're gonna look at you weird this whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say before any of this, before I knew any of this, I probably have been like, oh you you freaked out. You freaked out, freaked that because you didn't you demonize what you don't know. So I'll be like, oh, you freaked out. I don't know if I want to.
Speaker 2: Fuck with you. And I'm not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, how often are you getting tested? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: There's a lot today. You're gonna wind up. This is why I think you wait till y'all fucking already and you got them already, and then you try to introduce you I'm being it's about the way I think you would introduce it. I think that you would be like, oh you white, wait till you get them. Then you start saying ship like would you be into this? Can I tie you up? Or you did? Oh I heard about this party?
Speaker 4: Suppose they heard about always kind of they're like, no, I'm not into that.
Speaker 2: What you sneak off?
Speaker 4: No, he's a scumback. But I would do it that way too. After I beat the certain you gotta like this dick is flying. Look, listen, what's gonna happen? You gotta get the reason why. I feel like we also like kind of underselling this conversations because it ain't even just telling somebody you in the lifestyle. Yo, You got to explain to them what the lifestyle even is because a lot of people think that they know, but they don't know. They just think like, oh, you had sex parties.
Speaker 5: They think they think in my mind.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm here jerking off on the couch.
Speaker 4: W I just want to watch like wait what like there's vorosm there like oh, well, you know what now, I don't be people. I just I just like to go. I just like to get spank or spank people. What's that that's impact play? Or I was like, you know, it's so many different categories and aspects of a lot of peoples have life. You just fucking a whole bunch of people. So that's why I conversated so hard. It's like, damn, before I even tell you that a minute, I gotta make sure you understand what it is first. That way, so like if you judging it, you actually judging it from like a true pretense, not just what you think it might be. So that's why I would just beat first in the sneak awk.
Speaker 2: What I was telling somebody that you like going off place and jerking off on the couch or something that.
Speaker 4: Is that's crazy. Well, I don't do cash buy. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: I home.
Speaker 2: I like going and watch people and then I take somebody in the bathroom and have sex with them. Don't come off better either I got them don't come off better either. It's a very hard conversation the things that you're into sexually that you don't like. It's almost like him saying, like, Yo, I want my GUC eight again, just like you said find somebody the second time. You know what I'm saying, finding somebody.
Speaker 5: But I think women are open to guccin assy, and it.
Speaker 4: Depends according not every girls. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of women out there who are like who look at it like how you look at it. It's very hard for guys, Like it's hard for niggas in the lifestyle to like date women who are like that, that are in the lifestyle or not in the lifestyle. Like if you're in a life, of course, like it's cool, but like imagine trying to meet up every random, everyday girl. It's kind of hard to find chicks who are gonna be doing it like that.
Speaker 5: So I just I think I see it more open now on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not at alias, not at Alias, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean? How do you think we could help Cash just get his ass again? What is it? What is the player? What's the place? How do you how do you how do you introduce that to a person. Yo, listen, I want you to eat my ass. Son, how a funny video? He said, No, not my ass, just my goo, just theo. Not to ask. You wouldn't you wouldn't be open her spreading and ship nigga, Like you're trying to look and see if the peanut, butter and the jelly is still connecting the same way what you're doing spreadsish like you have a.
Speaker 4: Like open the fridge open, it's more food than there, but it's the same food. Open the fridge is actually open.
Speaker 2: Just like, what's the way that you get introduced that conversation to you?
Speaker 5: You know how someone introduced me this is more extreme but pegging. He sent me a porn of it, and he was like, what do you think about this?
Speaker 4: That's how it works.
Speaker 13: Damn it crazy the porn and you'd be like, like that bad?
Speaker 5: Really exactly?
Speaker 10: Actually I was thinking.
Speaker 4: Say that. You know, I've always been meaning to scratch off for less.
Speaker 2: Finding that type of connection with somebody where you can feel comfortable doing that ship is not easy. You do got to learn how to create that ship. But bro, telling somebody you want your assay is not easy as a man, bro.
Speaker 10: Tell somebody wanna be suffocated. It's not easy to which.
Speaker 4: Is actually easy.
Speaker 2: That's easy easy today? What's the place yesterday? What's the place? What? I want you to suffocate me?
Speaker 4: Play? All right?
Speaker 11: Don't get up though, But now you see the thing about it is because I am high, and people always be like, oh, I don't want to break you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hurt you. You have back problems.
Speaker 4: You gotta hit by the car. You look kind of fragile.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm saying. I'm built for.
Speaker 4: Face, muscles.
Speaker 2: I got this that I'm built for.
Speaker 11: When I tell you I'm built and designed for this, I'm like, I'm yeah, like an old two civic.
Speaker 10: I'm built like I'm designed.
Speaker 2: I'm so yo.
Speaker 4: I get it. You like you were injured.
Speaker 2: You get injured, bran, Now, but what do you so you like being seffocated? You just be like I think telling somebody sitting your face is not that.
Speaker 5: Just sit on my face.
Speaker 2: And just lay there, don't move, don't move.
Speaker 4: That's like sixty right, same ship, almost sixty nine. But they don't even have to work.
Speaker 11: But sometimes I don't. It's not just about my face. Sometimes I just want to lay on the bed and just have them lay over.
Speaker 4: Me, like wrestling like a blanket, Like, oh no, a blank Using her as a blanket is man.
Speaker 11: Like just having a I like stuff like that, but using her blanket is crazy. That's That's one thing I could think of to say, like to put directly over me.
Speaker 5: And that's hard to tell women to do that for you.
Speaker 10: Do you think the bigger women they feel like they don't want to hurt me?
Speaker 2: Do you think bigger women appreciate you, like loving their size like that, Like it's almost like you're using my side to get this kink off, but it's not even a kink.
Speaker 10: I just genuinely like it.
Speaker 11: I think, like just how you like other women, or how you find affinities for things and other women, whether it's brast or whatever, that's just.
Speaker 10: What I like.
Speaker 4: Some of them put a price on it too, so they're like, what this nigga want that done? Let's get it.
Speaker 9: So what's crazy out there right now? Social media world is nuts. Everybody got everybody want to make a dollar and they doing whatever to get in.
Speaker 2: So they said, Tierra showed up somewhere with her knuckles bruised the other day.
Speaker 4: Were her knuckles bruised?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she had. She went to an event where the dude wanted to be a boxing bag bag I know, right, and she just beat this. They just beat the ship out of him. Yeah he paid. Yeah, she don't do shit for free.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know what I mean. We're talking about the fact that I'm not the best pussy you know, eater in the world today in the score. I try, I try my best, but I could eat pussy for a good thirty minutes, forty minutes, surely not not So it's like I'm just down there doing me, just having fun. She's just yeah, just endurance. What makes you a good pussy either? What makes what makes you a good pussy eat according what makes a person a good pussy eater?
Speaker 5: For me, uh, paying attention to my body to body attument, staying on the spot the clip for me. I like when you stay on there, like when you start looking all around, I'm just like that, don't do it for me. So if you stay right on the clip for me, and you going back and.
Speaker 2: Pay attention to your body and all my.
Speaker 5: Faces and tell what my body is doing. Your head is between my legs, you can you can feel me shift.
Speaker 10: Got to compute that.
Speaker 2: But what if they don't shift?
Speaker 5: Are you doing what happened?
Speaker 2: You ain't shifting.
Speaker 4: I hate the quiet ones.
Speaker 5: Also, I love I love fingering while eating at the same time. That's a lost art. Men are not doing it anymore. That is the cheat code. That's literally the cheat code, and a lot of men don't do it. I don't happen because.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't like fingers.
Speaker 5: Finger me baby clean them.
Speaker 4: But as a kid, the finger.
Speaker 2: Like right, that's how you started.
Speaker 10: That's how you started going straight to their face.
Speaker 2: Now I was doing all types of ship yesterday, I was doing my best bro. I was down there trying new tricks. They was telling me in the discord today that I was juvenile.
Speaker 4: Yo, So the discord is not a safe space.
Speaker 2: Somebody was like, no, don't ever do that again. I took. So I was eating the box, I threw the finger in there. I got the leg on my shoulder right, so I'm fingering and then I'm like kissing the box as I do it, so I'm like finger then I then I you know what I mean, So I'm doing that right afterwards, after I had been down there for quite some time. I go get some lub and I take these three fingers and I just start massaging the box. I just like rubbing the clip between my fingers and around it and massaging it. And then I started pushing down. So yeah, right, so I was like doing like this. See see.
Speaker 5: How much pressure you was putting on there?
Speaker 10: Not a lot.
Speaker 2: You just jugging my ear. I feel like you're just doing it.
Speaker 5: I don't like that. I don't like I just don't like it. I don't like the like why I don't like massaging my Clit just don't do nothing for me. It don't do nothing for me.
Speaker 2: You can't, so you can't massage the box now for me.
Speaker 5: For me, it does not do anything for me. It could do something for somebody else, but it doesn't do it for me.
Speaker 4: So I think that's an appropriate answer. But for the discord to say, nah, don't ever do that shit never again, it's like that's a matter aggressive.
Speaker 2: I could see Wifey saying that too, though I didn't ask if we usually have talks when I try to do something new, like did you like that? Like how did that feel? Or whatever I did? I wound up doing the stupid move. It made it not, but I felt you have did something that looks stupid. While he was doing it, you know, you know you look dumb.
Speaker 5: He right there, right there, right there, right there.
Speaker 2: You doing it. But so when I was doing it the first time, when I was doing it, yes, when I was doing it the first time, I got her, mother fucking I got her legs up right. So I'm like trying to drop to take down, but she's like, go fast and something brow crib but bro trying. So I'm trying to like rub the top and then go deep into the but I'm like, yo, my, my, my dad, muscle. I tell you, bros, but I knew because your cash. I know I'm trying to go fast. Now just imagine yourself because you're trying to know. And she's laying there looking at me, but her eyes back. I know she's seen me dumb and ship.
Speaker 5: You know, for me, I can't look. I can't look at you if you do if you look dumb, because I'm a breakout, a breakout it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I can't.
Speaker 4: Always don't stop. Wish I could stop this. I talked you about the time I was I was using the vibrant bullet a little dick and I was eating box and the part that she thought was files when I looked to a box and the vibrate At the same time, I'm over here licking dick, and I'm like and I'm sitting like like like fucking spoon and the super.
Speaker 5: Now we see why you gotta edit that out.
Speaker 2: Not what's your trick? What's your trick?
Speaker 4: What's your whole? At the same time, that does it. I don't think I have a trick.
Speaker 2: You don't have a special trick.
Speaker 4: You don't gotta who Holgan leg drop?
Speaker 2: So what's that?
Speaker 4: What's the what's the what's the position that you know, what's going to be your go to? You know, Kobe, it might be in the post. What is your post move? I got this getting to be like missionary?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: The type of missionary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, missionaries you can't. You can't mess with that.
Speaker 9: I like a you know what I'm saying, So you get them.
Speaker 5: Like I said, collapse.
Speaker 2: Dog, you will always do it for the collapse doggy.
Speaker 5: Collapse dog. He will always do it for me. That or me riding that would do it for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: A lot of dudes like riding too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a I'm a bug out. I do all types of wild ship. I ain't gonna lie to you, bro, I don't even went. One of the things that I like doing with women is putting them on a chair well with her, put them on a chair backwards so that the ass is hanging off the chair and they like leaning on something else, and then I just go crazy like that, boom a tall ast chap, yeah stool.
Speaker 5: Still see how you do this? Okay, they're on a chair that's tall, stoolol.
Speaker 2: So there's no.
Speaker 5: Back, there's no back, and were you He's.
Speaker 4: Say, this is the chair right, this ship has no back. They'll be facing this way and he'll be here while they're facing this way.
Speaker 2: Got it? You know what I'm saying. So I do that. I like, I ain't no play with that too. Push it hanging off and you're getting fucking ass pussy just hanging off, dripping onto the floor.
Speaker 4: I told you I found the bed that go up and down like hydraulics.
Speaker 5: Like a sleep number bed, a sleep number bed, the hydraulic bed that.
Speaker 4: You're hospice trying to kill a bit.
Speaker 2: Last ride, trying to kill it off.
Speaker 4: Now it's a bead that like lily So because I'm like Conda Toll my bad cond of low when I be trying to like hit it from the having my knees you know me talking my knees crack on the show, I'll be having to get down and ship. So I need to find a bed that come up. So I could just be like right there.
Speaker 14: Or just get like a What you can do is get a mattress box and then get a ten inch mattress and you'll be sitting really high.
Speaker 5: Or get a platform bed. You'll be sitting really high, cheaper cheaper than you get in the hydraulic bed.
Speaker 4: Just get a platform that was bread. Yeah, get just get a about mother credit car, listen, ask no questions.
Speaker 5: Just get yourself a platform bed. You could get a mattresses's like ten or twelve inches, or you can get a platform bed with a mattress box. And then like I'm.
Speaker 4: Trying, I'm trying to like be full out and you know, gotta be doing aerobics and yoga, trying to get some good buns. My legs be on fire. Bro, you feel like Courtney with a steady cardio what is it? Upper string.
Speaker 2: Cardio?
Speaker 5: Like damn cardio.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is doggy stylar, It's sanity workout yo.
Speaker 5: You ever, I hate when that happens, when like you end up end up being a workout rather than yes, work, am I working?
Speaker 4: We're so engaged? Like why do I feel a Charlie horse in the bottom of my stomach?
Speaker 2: Old body is sore? Juice?
Speaker 5: I don't know, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I gotta I gotta work. I want to before time picks this things.
Speaker 2: I know you already know something. I already I'm already here.
Speaker 4: You got it?
Speaker 2: You wanna go? Not good?
Speaker 4: So I got I got a word that a word of the day that I was thinking about today, and the word is tactics. Right, so somebody said letters. So somebody said, what was one of my go to tactics back in.
Speaker 2: My day to get laid? Right now?
Speaker 4: I had this one play that was like eighty nine percent accurate. It worked mad times, like a bunch of times, and pretty much what I used to do when I was single. I used to tell girls that I had a girlfriend. And what that would do is it would eliminate them thinking they were gonna be my girlfriend or expecting girlfriend like activities, and we would just be strictly fucking and it worked almost all the time. That's crazy. So what I want you guys and girls to tell him? What? Maybe not Cords a little disgusted.
Speaker 5: I'm a little but you know, I shoot my shot.
Speaker 4: So what we talk about here, Courtney Lillard, Bob, what is a tactic that you guys used to use when you played the field that worked for you guys a lot where there be a specific perfume you wore that you know, a nigga's gonna say, nah, this girl smelled man good or a certain spot you. I don't know, Like, what's the tactic that you used?
Speaker 2: None all the time. I was horrible at bagging chicks, Nigga said, not hor horb like at you.
Speaker 5: So every person that you've ever dealt with shot shot at you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I would normally for me. I got rested Nigga face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, got ready.
Speaker 2: He got better. You should have seen this years ago, though, Bro.
Speaker 4: It looked like he like he lost his dog every day just like this.
Speaker 5: That what's wrong? Time it was good?
Speaker 2: I'm chilling. I didn't want to say, yeah, that's exactly how it always been. I had a friend tell me recently, I reached out to her about something else and she was like, and she was like, you know how many of my friends want to fuck you back in the day, but you just always seem unapproachable, like literally all of my friends and all her friends fire. But I always thought, Ship.
Speaker 5: Say to me about you, and I'm just like, he's damn near Mary.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, I just I don't. I never I don't know if I didn't believe that they wanted to they would fuck with me or whatever. But I just never looked at nobody, especially in her friend group. They was all like exacts and lawyers and shit like that, and I'm like, fucking garbage, man. I was just like, they ain't they ain't in mind. I just didn't. I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: So niggas are naturally oblivious, you think so well, I'm speaking for myself. I would never know when a girl want to fuck me, like me for real?
Speaker 2: Oh nah, Now I know that. I think women tell you you could tell when a woman. I feel like you can tell.
Speaker 4: There were times when you told me I didn't even see.
Speaker 2: It, smiling all in your face Ship like that. Yeah, I don't be seeing it exactly, Courtney.
Speaker 4: I don't see it.
Speaker 2: He just like, come on, what's the sign that when a woman like you? What's the sign you could tell for me?
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm like touching you, like I'm literally like touching your hand or I'm touching your shoulder or I'm rubbing your back. That's like I'm telling you, like, yeah, nigga's up the number? Like can I get to know you?
Speaker 2: One doing like the laugh and the shoulder touch, curling their head while you're talking and ship like that, she's thinking about you dicking her mouth and ship.
Speaker 10: You look a.
Speaker 5: Compliment like I think you're so handsome. I always paid.
Speaker 4: That's kind of that's kind of that I would see.
Speaker 2: I would see.
Speaker 4: But if she don't come like that, I'm probably not gonna know. Bro.
Speaker 2: Really, are you telling the truth?
Speaker 4: Nigga?
Speaker 2: You've seen it yourself?
Speaker 4: Really don't be knowing sometimes because when you told me, Remember when you told me that poems Don wanted to fuck me, and I was like, I wouldn't be known.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about this afterwards. But there was another time that was literally here all in front of us, and he was like, whoa you talk to me for one?
Speaker 4: Don't I don't look stupid stupid that don't look because you know what, I never want to go to I never want a girl to like humble me or like hurt my ego. So if she don't come out directly say I don't see it, You're never gonna be like what nigga, you thought?
Speaker 2: No, won't be me? What a waste of bad chicks? I don't know. I just be kind of like I try to be dope in front of him and hope, well, tell you what go to it.
Speaker 4: We was at a party exactly buying drinks, No, but not just buying drinks, buying the whole this whole side of the club. Drink Yo, what I want to yo? Let me get thirty three shots. Nigga came up with two places like a water like.
Speaker 5: I was like, what the like? Which what are you trying to talk to? Like everybody came.
Speaker 4: Back look like waight or just like this. I'm like, nigga, what are you doing right? Fullish shots?
Speaker 2: And I'm notorious for not talking to the one. I'll talk to everybody else and not talk to the one that I want to actually be interested in. And I'm not even trying to play.
Speaker 5: But it's kind of that's what pursues them more like, oh, this nigga not talking to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got the mad face.
Speaker 4: On another play that works. I might come by you say some more quicker than this.
Speaker 2: Leave m Yeah, I've seen you do that. Just leave and then come back around and bag you. Right, that's my favorite. It's so hard socially now wait, dating because everybody's got these Internet pretenses. Everybody's got this shit that they hear from the internet that kind of you. You scared that you're gonna be one of those things, so you don't want to, you know what I mean, fall into that. So it's that dating it's hard nowadays. Dating it's hard period.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was especially like when because you see this circle, Like I feel like everybody that I seen in Brooklyn, for the most part, they know somebody that I know, Like NaNs out of ten. There's not too many people I'm a meet, Like maybe if I don't know her, maybe her friend might know of me. And so everybody has like this, it's.
Speaker 5: Three degrees of separation. No, no, it's usually six, but in New York City it's literally three or two one.
Speaker 4: So I'm in the party with this and this girl is so fire son, this girl like so bad, like last summer and before, oh you're the freaking nigga exactly. I couldn't even say that. I was like, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Kept it like I've baggecause you called me the damn freaking.
Speaker 4: Nigga loud, everybody looking like, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 5: I don't think that happens to me as often, at least when guys try to talk to me. I don't think that's like the first thing that they bring up is, oh, you on the show. I'm the one who's usually introducing them that I am on a show, so not somebody from my house.
Speaker 4: I sent me a fucking video what you were saying?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 4: You know this girl?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, before work, so we clok before we start the show. I saw a video. Oh yeah, we do. This is four play the first hour or so, right, Okay. I saw this video, and I want to know what y'all think about this, because I got beef with wifey about this. Let's see, let me see.
Speaker 8: If you see, I've been mined for thirty six years, successfully mined for thirty six years, and I led certain things too. Many married women go to bed wearing pajamas nineties underwear.
Speaker 6: I never understand that. What are you scared off? No married women should ever go to bed in panties at night. Is when your gets the powers where the element all gather up and enter it. Yes, right, you see, I'll be married for thirty six year an you wake up in the morning, you are empowered.
Speaker 8: You won't continue your blessings if you go to sleep with underwear. So from now on, every married woman should go to bed without underwear.
Speaker 6: And what's what happens the next day? As your husband whether's girlfriend ws.
Speaker 2: Underwear, whether his girlfriend wears underwear? She said, ask your husband if his girlfriend wears underwear.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen she's speaking. I don't agree with all that she's saying, but I listen. Going to bed without underwear is fired.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why y'all do that. Why are y'all covering up? I'm trying to sneak into that in the middle of the night before I go to work. Why are you making this difficult?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: I've literally sometimes lifted up the sheets seeing the underwear put the ship back down. Fuck it, I'll just jog over when I get home later. I don't I'm tired, bro. Why are you covering this ship up? What's going on? Do I like when women were underwear the bed?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about it. I never give me a second. Really it depends under So you see for me, bro, remember we so we had this conversation, so like seeing like, ain't gonna it's syesthetically Please and see a nice fat ass and nice sexy pair of draws. I ain't gonna that should be looking kind.
Speaker 2: Of before bed, take them ships off when you're get into bed. Just be ready the pummeling. I just pushed it to the side. Bro, I ain't gonna hold you pull it aside. I don't like the underwear scraping against my dick while we fucking that ship.
Speaker 4: That ship, that ship do hurt.
Speaker 10: That is uncomfortable for that side.
Speaker 2: Having mad rug burns.
Speaker 4: You feel like you feel like when you got handcuffs on and you move and that should get tight up. Yeah, you know I've been locked up before. You know your handcuffs the more you move.
Speaker 2: Tight what what?
Speaker 5: I don't think it makes it breaks in the relationship to bed. I don't think underwear and I don't think it makes a breaks the relationships.
Speaker 2: Why are you going to bed covering up the box. What is happening?
Speaker 10: It could be cold?
Speaker 2: He's cold? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So what so what a wife? He said? No, she was like, I just, I just I wasn't thinking about it. I don't think about it. But now she takes it off before you get to bed. She'll walk around because the kids is around and all that. She'll walk around with you know, proper before she get she takes it off because she wants me to sneak and there before I go to work, and I'll be yo, I wake up before in the morning. I'm too tired to go through a whole ordeal.
Speaker 4: Man ta Slotting off paintings the most difficult task in the world.
Speaker 2: Why do you think I have a fucking loop dispenser.
Speaker 4: Taking painties off his man heart, even when they help them get off and the sh stuck on.
Speaker 2: The I would have exactly all this ass like this is too much, bro.
Speaker 4: One time I thought I pulled it off that she was on my ankle and she was on my ear ring, and I'm like about that. This my earring flies off my ear ring. Dicky's hall looking for my diamonds.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 5: What about crashing fannies who panties.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's aesthetically it's cool, but then she's got to come off before we be. I don't want to see I don't want that rug burn.
Speaker 4: Bro. Since we're on the topic of easy access quote, I'm gonna ask you, girl in the room. Was ever a time you went over to a nigga crib you didn't want to fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Is there a specific outfit or a specific genre of clothes that women wear when they don't want to fuck? Because I know it's one for sure. Whenever came to my crib and she did not want to let me funk, she had on a body suit every time son the whole ship bodysuit looking like Rob van Dam jeans.
Speaker 5: Everybody jeans bodies And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, Yo, why are you here with this fucking big ass, fucking layers?
Speaker 1: Yo, layers was in my.
Speaker 2: Bed with a Macajo Like.
Speaker 5: I just at this point, yeah, yeah, you ain't getting no when I'm making sure you got on the box.
Speaker 4: I know, whenever you come with a Bible. This was one of these kind of nights. I'm like, all right, we.
Speaker 2: Just play cards, just watch Tyler Perry or something.
Speaker 4: I already know I'll be tied.
Speaker 5: Like how you know that the opposite of that would be if I'm coming in with workout pants or shorts, or I'm coming in with sweats.
Speaker 4: Sweats, automatic sweat, automatic sweats me at the door.
Speaker 2: This is almost nothing. Have you ever been You ever went there not wanting to give him some pussy? Wind up getting what.
Speaker 3: Was the vibe?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 10: What changed it?
Speaker 2: What changed that.
Speaker 4: Nigga had a TV and a beds bring back what you on the bed? They got a headboard. Chicks get open when you get a head but they got ship situated money.
Speaker 5: I think for me is that he literally catered to everything that I wanted, Like he ordered the food that I wanted. He made sure I had my drink on deck. Then like he was he was kissing places that would have like warmed me up, and I was like, I did not want to come here and fuck this thing. Now I'm taking off my jeans and I'm like, okay, a piece of pussy.
Speaker 4: Next, let me start the day. Some buns last night inspiration.
Speaker 2: You know some ship chicks do to make sure that they don't give you no pussy, don't.
Speaker 5: Shave don't shave or say I'm on my period.
Speaker 2: They literally will make sure that they pussy is not ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder how many chicks a lot to say the period to me.
Speaker 5: I've done it so many times. I've done it so many times. I'm like, I'm on my period. I don't want to I don't want to do anything.
Speaker 2: Then you get, then you could get. Then you convince yourself. I think I do want to give me pussy. Be like, well, let me just go check and see if it was spotty.
Speaker 4: It was done. It's spotty.
Speaker 5: Nothing in that.
Speaker 2: It is basically nothing there.
Speaker 4: Now I know your cycle. It was the last week.
Speaker 5: If a nigga clocked my cycle like that, I'll be so mad. Please don't clock my cycle.
Speaker 4: Every girl, I know anything.
Speaker 5: Please don't clock myle You know whyfe cycle?
Speaker 4: I should call an Amazon subscription. I know when it comes.
Speaker 2: But I think she because she has that uh I U D thing. Okay, it on shuffle, it does what it does, and I see she has like a regular thing. Okay, that's too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't don't clock my period. That's a turn off.
Speaker 4: Ever had a girl come to your crib but you didn't want to fuck.
Speaker 2: Why would she come to the crib. Maybe out of sympathy.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe she's in town pop up and she just you know, maybe she's in town she wants to se.
Speaker 2: Box.
Speaker 5: So y'all bring y'all bring women over that y'all.
Speaker 4: Don't want to, that was in town that came to want to.
Speaker 5: Like, I remember that story in the context behind that. But yesterday, I'm what happened. I'm at wait, really know why did you bring a woman over that you didn't want to? And I'm saying that, like, first.
Speaker 11: Of all, yeah, that's because you're saying it out loud, and that sounds nuts.
Speaker 5: It does sound nice. Men unless like you locked in. Uness you locked in. Men don't invite women over unless they want something exactly.
Speaker 2: That's false. Women are bullies, yesterday, Please explain what you Please explain.
Speaker 11: I've hung out with plenty of women when I where I was not trying to have sex with them, just to hang out, just to watch something, just to chill, just to vibe what at your crib?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this doesn't make no sense. This makes sense to your cash. I don't even yo. I think there's the biggest cap I've ever heard in his rap. This is the biggest I cannot even believe this is a hard cap. I've hung out with women. I've hung out with women. Yes, that I didn't want to be of course publicly. Friends at home coming to the crib. Were just chilling, catching a vibe. What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, if you're outside of public with a man and then like, you want a nightcap at my crib, I already know what time. I already know when a man says, do you want a night cap at the crib?
Speaker 2: A nightcap is a condom.
Speaker 4: Or sometimes sometimes that's what the nightcap is, exactly night.
Speaker 2: I can't mean what you want for breakfast.
Speaker 10: I'm not rolling with that, though. You can only hint. You can only spend time with a woman if you want to have sex.
Speaker 2: The publicly your house, in your house.
Speaker 10: You don't just want to chill with.
Speaker 2: With me chilling in the house.
Speaker 4: N hold me personally. I'm not inviting a girl over. But I don't want to fuck.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean I have to fuck, but I do want to like, if I had to pick, like, like, it's definitely I would like the funk board. And I don't want to fuck.
Speaker 4: But some girls do be bullies, and some girls do invite themselves over, and maybe mad Time's gonna invite them older my crib, and I'm like, I'm not giving no dick, I've invite your ass over. I don't want you over. I just don't want to have talks about this later on. I haven't seen you in solar alright, come over whatever, bro, but I didn't want to fuck.
Speaker 2: Girls do invite themselves over a lot.
Speaker 5: I don't like inviting myself over. It gives no no home training, while I inviting myself to your crib like I can't.
Speaker 2: Women can be aggressive, though mads sh definitely cash right wrong. Of course, women can be extremely aggressive about especially if you're not pressed, but they want some they will find it way your career.
Speaker 5: You know. That is the that's also like the the the cheat code that a lot of men don't want. The more you, of course you do want to fuck, right, but the more that you present that you don't want to fuck, the more that she wants to.
Speaker 4: Well you cool and knowing like if I don't fuck, I'm cool, you don't want to fuck.
Speaker 5: You exactly, And I tell them in this all the time, I stop being pressed, not being pressed, she's going to give up the pussy because you're not pressed. But if you're more pressed about it, she's gonna be like, Nah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: He don't get nothing.
Speaker 4: But it hasn't there one time I had no the corum. I ain't gonna front left that ship of the trunk. Nigga, nigga. This girl came when I was living off the block. This girl was talking so much ship, how you want to do this that in the third fire worked at the airport, thick ass ship supposed.
Speaker 2: To fly to Jamaica for free type shit I was living.
Speaker 4: Came to my crib, was like, it's Harry, this is during the pandemic where I was so horned during the pandemic. That might have been my horny. It might have been like my my Kobe Bryant to the Bronx.
Speaker 2: You stop saying that you did you did that. You rode a bike to the Bronx. That's not I can't even believe it. Bro for some box and hit and then rode the bike back. Didn't even get to stay over, didn't get to recharge nothing.
Speaker 4: You rocks got mad hells bro Yo. But so she so she I dropped on home right, So she walking up the stairs. I said fuck mad loud, but my window was cracked a little bit, so.
Speaker 2: She looked back like I want to fuck, Like, what the funk you mean?
Speaker 4: I was so, I was yellow, I was blue. Balls broke through the roof.
Speaker 2: I know the car the best cheek coat. As Courtney said, to get in pussy is not acting like you don't talk about everything else, talk like you ain't pressed. You just want to get to know h Just chill, be present in the moment, bro be a good date.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And I swear to god they box get wet off that nothing drives up the box by you talking about pussy. That's the worst ship that she drives the box all the way up. And another thing, don't act like you getting no pussy tonight. Don't even think you're getting no pussy tonight. And you're most likely all the time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, I never go into a thing.
Speaker 4: Hello, Yeah, because you just bring them over with us to read the Bible, you know, was Philippings four, verse thirteen.
Speaker 3: Again, Hello, yeah, nigga, he on the.
Speaker 4: Load yesterday might be like first place for like selling dick in the world, like you're selling dick skills out of this world.
Speaker 2: Salesmen believe that.
Speaker 4: Gas stations. Yes, yeah, a whale type ship.
Speaker 2: I just want to let y'all know I have taken up the mantle of not frying my cousin. I love him so much. No, y'all get to have fun. I'm chilling supporting him. Yeah, because you know, because he's I'm chilling. He already knows the play. I'm about to run. Let's start the show. I'm interested in a couple more things. We've been here for hour and change. Let's get the hell out of here. Okay, Welcome to the Heart or Sore show show where we talk about.
Speaker 4: We get some sound effects to be in a sound effect.
Speaker 2: Me too. The show we talk about things men like about sex, the things men don't like about sex, the things that make us hard and the things that make us soft. It was at the air, coming out you out of bloom.
Speaker 4: Whoa, the dick is crazy. It's nuts. Coming out at my age, is not at your ages, not even that.
Speaker 2: Even now you're not there. Yeah you know, and no nothing come out. You'd be like.
Speaker 4: Shooting blanks. That has had to be once before. Yeah, like round number five. I was like fifteen.
Speaker 2: Ship you guys anyway here with my monfreer debon I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 4: Is that even what is my frad is so Debonair means like dasher bond, like dapper, it means dapper.
Speaker 5: But friend me, my friend is my dapper friend, my dapper friend. I thought it was creole.
Speaker 4: Ship. Yeah, yeah, shout out to my Haitians.
Speaker 2: To the king loan the first, Wait a minute, what are we doing with these akas? God, let me see, let me hear these new a k A.
Speaker 4: King loon, the first a k A drill Clinton a k A.
Speaker 2: The am Beyonce a k A Chocolate thort a k A. The tongue tornado.
Speaker 5: Yes, the tongue tornado a K A.
Speaker 4: I thought I was doing my bad took the swag?
Speaker 2: Was you gonna take you? Was you gonna do the tongue tornado?
Speaker 6: Was?
Speaker 4: No, you need not gonna be a part of Yeah, I don't have a tornado tongue.
Speaker 2: Doctor.
Speaker 5: He literally just presented his tongue on this episode.
Speaker 2: Business, you want to introduce your.
Speaker 4: Which one?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 4: Which one of my first So to the far left, but not too far left, we have the moaning and groaning.
Speaker 2: She really came on the episode last week on the couch.
Speaker 4: Everybody comes on this couch. My fault, bro wow moaning.
Speaker 13: You look at the bear's nigga.
Speaker 4: The nipple exploration because niggas was looking for them titties last week. That's crazy, Sunny Delights.
Speaker 2: I was not looking for you.
Speaker 4: Now you're talk about the niggas.
Speaker 2: Look at maybe She's like, it's right, You're like, it was right here, It's.
Speaker 4: Right right right down here, down here. No, no, this is what here. It is the bacon grease. You know you ain't been shining for a minute. I don't know what you've been doing, but you ain't.
Speaker 10: Shine for I don't know.
Speaker 15: She guess you're holding it Down's not here whatever a k a The Perubian body wave, see the curls a k.
Speaker 4: Courtney in because she was in the Vibes Cartel concert last week. I'm of people thinking that Courtney's West Indies. I'm gonna clear the air.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, right, so you know what's so funny, Cordy, this is why I laughed. Right So I seen dumb ass Safari video. I'm going this fucking asshole and I'm like, yo, girl in the back kind of okay, here's the thing. It looked like somebody that I knew, but I just didn't know who it was. I'm like, I like, no, I'm a honey. Why do I feel like I recognized his body?
Speaker 2: Or whatever?
Speaker 4: Days past, days past. I'm on the hardest offt page, doing homework, whatever the case may be, and I come across Courtney's page and I see the same video, but I'm reading the captures. I'm thinking somebody. I'm thinking she's reposting something that somebody wrote. I read it, and I'm like, is that Courtney?
Speaker 3: It was me?
Speaker 4: This the show to be here.
Speaker 5: It was not even Jamaican. I already had this listen. I am Jamaican.
Speaker 2: Jumping and all that.
Speaker 5: People always think I'm people always think I'm Caribbean, and it never fucking fails. It never fails.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's funny. Before I started coming over here, I never met people. I didn't start meeting people that wasn't Western until I started coming to bed Stop. But for my whole life, everybody, every single person that I met was.
Speaker 2: You have a good time to come.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. It was so much fucking fun. Like, really the energy was the energy was so unmatched at Barclays. We U we had season. Our seats were really good. But then we started moving around, ended up in Safari sweet and ended up being behind him, and that's when you saw him doing all those antics. But he was just as entertaining as Cartel. But it was it was a good it was a good fucking time. Like I love y'all, but I'm glad I missed the show for that.
Speaker 2: We had a really great show.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we had a locker room called we had a locker room episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, excellent episode. You want to introduce your other co hosts.
Speaker 4: Okay, so to my fall right, not tomorrow, not today, but we have yesterday, ladies, gentlemen, A triple s a K A Peter Parker, not spider Man.
Speaker 8: A K.
Speaker 4: I'm always the bad guy, so I might be Venom a K A Derek Rose a K. Grant Hill, a K Brandon Roy a K two something to do something, m hm, a K three some to see something, a K four something or more something a K A my neck and my back.
Speaker 2: Yesterday. How you feeling over there?
Speaker 11: I'm feeling good, man, I'm feeling good. Life is good, man, life is good off for work this week, we biit.
Speaker 2: I got, I got, I got a new challenge for you. What you want to introduce the guests?
Speaker 5: M hmm yeah, since you produced the show.
Speaker 10: Okay, so uh far across from me. We have.
Speaker 11: A fellow ambassador, a fellow supporter, a legendary mover in these streets. Uh, the one, the only Cassius bricks.
Speaker 2: With shaky yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: But yesterday, what was he an ambassador for?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 11: He is the one, the only, the grand h the grand BBW ambassador.
Speaker 2: You'll like coworkings, cash, is how you feeling this week?
Speaker 4: I'm blessed man, I'm alive man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, these parties that you do what I've heard of pool parties or something like that.
Speaker 4: You do pool parties with them parties as well.
Speaker 9: I used to do it in New York every summer, but now that I'm on tour, I could I probably do it any time of the year.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just get a what's the name of your pool party?
Speaker 9: The brain is called b b W Bunnies and Dons, Bunny and Bunnies and Dons, yea or dons.
Speaker 4: If you look at the logo. I kind of like revamped playboys.
Speaker 2: It's like a buddy with a pistol.
Speaker 4: Now it's a bunny with an ass Bunny Cities. Yeah, I'm not gonna go in no, because I'm tired of making to be I was like a crazy nigga on the show to be the bad guy this.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. I'm scared.
Speaker 4: Please please ad Yo, if the world was ending, civilizations will be no more. You have to funk one animal? Well you think would be? You said the rabb with the fat ass. So I'm like, what put the thick rabbit? And I was watching the show, Yo, I've seen some thick ass rap.
Speaker 2: I wish you would yesterday said didn't want to do it. Yeah, I believe. I thought he was going to say, well, you'll never looked at it.
Speaker 5: We're going to move on.
Speaker 2: Also, Police a model cast called the Police. Yes, I'm saying cash.
Speaker 10: You also have a modeling agency, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, Curves for Days, that's the name of the agency.
Speaker 3: How did you?
Speaker 10: How did you start that?
Speaker 4: I'm actually an artist as well.
Speaker 9: So I wrapped to the music and I had marriaged the music with the plus community. I made a song called Curves. Then I just started Curves for days around covid. Everybody was inside and I just hit like ten k on Instagram like two days ago. Took like about five six years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's that's a huge milestone getting the team.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is, man, because I had like fourteen follow my original page and it was a time when Instagram was just deleting pages and ship and I was one of those. So it was good to, you know, get one of my platforms back up.
Speaker 5: So in the model agency, who do you employ?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: I'm women, Yeah, Kirby.
Speaker 9: I'm still doing it by myself, so I'm still trying to learn different things and just meet new people and help the brand.
Speaker 4: So it's still kind of fresh, okay.
Speaker 2: And where do you employ them? Like what kind of jobs do you get people?
Speaker 4: Well, I know a lot of artists as well.
Speaker 9: I might give a girl a music video gig or product placement, or if somebody in these models for boutique or runway, you know, I'll put the two together.
Speaker 4: I'll plug it up.
Speaker 2: Maybe we get what's the name of your agency? Curves for days, curves for days. Maybe we could use curags for days to get yesterday some candidates, candidates.
Speaker 5: When is your next party.
Speaker 4: I'm doing Puerto Rico next week.
Speaker 9: Oh and then I might do I want to come back to New York and do like around July.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's a couple of people in the discord. They've been asking, what are you doing? When's the next party? So guys, I'll look out for that in July.
Speaker 10: Yes, I would definitely for sure.
Speaker 4: I know you, yes, steep the floor. He's gone grand opening and grand closed.
Speaker 2: That all right, So to move the party forward a little bit, I'm gonna ask you I'm cassious.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: I asked this to everybody that comes in the show. I'm not asking you in particular. Max. Everybody. What made you hard this week? Wow? My check money money?
Speaker 4: Yeah right now for this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I did my damn taxes yesterday. That ship did not make me hard. It's the way I was tired as a motherfucker I was. I was at the accountant to Bro, I had to stalk my accountant.
Speaker 4: Don't you hear what?
Speaker 2: I hit him on me a couple before. He ain't never hit me back. Yeah, he's he's a very funny.
Speaker 4: In his defense, he said, yo, Bro, he's not gonna do it though, I'm like, why he goes, that's just how he is. You ain't gonna reach him. I spoke him like, yeah, I'm going to call you right back. That was two years ago.
Speaker 2: Elusive, bro. He only does like basketball players and like rich people. You know what I'm saying. What happened to me?
Speaker 5: I call you meet with the bracket.
Speaker 2: I call him. He's like, yeah, I'm gonna be there later on the night at nine o'clock. I hit him. You know, nine o'clock has past my BEDTIMEE. I hit him, Yo, you're in the office, but I already know he's day before texting. I started driving to the office. He texted me about twenty minutes later, Yo, I just left. I'm on my way to the gym and be back at eleven. Oh my god, I'm not going back in the crib with Jimmy. It's the day before taxing. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, right, we don't do right here. I got a sneak in the building and I'm just in the lobby's sleep for like an hour and a half. At like eleven thirty, he comes walking in like, Yo, what how long you been here? Two hours?
Speaker 5: You're gonna do these fucking taxes.
Speaker 2: Judy's yeah, taxes, bro, But yeah, uh Courtney, I want to ask you what made you hard this week? But already know that experience that you had last week? Do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Do you think about.
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: No, one of those experiences that was like, that was great, that was wonderful, but.
Speaker 2: It was amazing to watch and witness. We had a guy come here with these things called pervertibles cashes, so he like goes to like regular stores. Just imagine going to like home depot and seeing something that you could use on somebody, you know what I'm saying, going to home Goods or damn. He and KFC like, Yo, this this spork right here?
Speaker 5: You laughing but dead ass?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: God he used a straw to suck pussy. Yep, yeah, I know, I know that's what I thought. But and I thought that did yo. I seen him do it at a party before I seen him do it, but she was doing it with his so I was like, okay, this is you know, this is what they do. He came here and did it on her, and this girl lost her mind?
Speaker 4: Did I know? What's seven eleven? I hate to see him coming.
Speaker 2: Get the big gold, the big gold straws.
Speaker 4: We got a four for four with four straws. You got one drink, don't ask no questions.
Speaker 2: Put the straws in the bag, bro Loom. What made you hard this week?
Speaker 4: What made me hard this week.
Speaker 10: Was crazy?
Speaker 5: He had shown off his tongue this week. Know we not shown off his tongue.
Speaker 2: Hard was a chocolate throw Did it work? Yes? But I didn't get to use it?
Speaker 5: What so you ate a chocolate thrower and you didn't like an wife?
Speaker 2: He goes out right, Oh no, we go out, you fool everything cool with that and the third.
Speaker 4: So we get back to the crib and YO, like, my stomach just start moving a little funny the bathroom. I ain't gonna lie. I handle my biz. So I come out and she's right at the door. I'm like, you have to do you listening? She goes, no, I gotta do the same. Oh, she goes, she handled her biz. My stomach twirling Dick Hall and ship. Every time I think about using, I feel like I get gnauseous. I'm like, fuck, yeah, fuck you're not. You got diarrhea? Bro. I screamed the call and like.
Speaker 13: Remember when ghosts Like now, I felt I.
Speaker 4: Was so bad, sono my dick still.
Speaker 5: That us I would I couldn't even imagine.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now the art of thrusting. It takes some squeeze into the glutes. Words you got if you got your that ship back then, it is a rap murder. Absolutely absolutely now yesterday, yes, sir, I got to ask you what made you hard this week?
Speaker 10: That's a good question. Just mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Just anticipation, anticipation, life going well, for.
Speaker 11: Life going wild, life, a lot of things going wild, more and break Like, I'm just just feeling good, feeling.
Speaker 5: Feel good, feel good, feeling good.
Speaker 4: Any Bible starting this week with the chicken you want to have sex with at your house.
Speaker 2: Or now.
Speaker 10: A nobody will study, nobody will study.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to ask Cassius two questions, right, I'm gonna answer the first one. The hard things men like in the bedroom, things that make us hard. H what's something generally right that you just really enjoy that happens in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: I like kissing, mm hmm, kissing and start off?
Speaker 5: Is there a specific kiss like is there a tongue tongue?
Speaker 4: Yeah, tongue kissing. I like that, like that white couple of Prome in the movies. Something you can't kiss, man, it is.
Speaker 5: Horrible, Like what constitutes a bad kisser?
Speaker 4: Like I don't know, Like, okay, let me explain that. Ship Like you're doing something weird to my face and it's not enjoyable. It's just.
Speaker 2: I don't like people that suck on your tongue, that suck on your lip.
Speaker 4: Rhythm, that's the rhythm. Like you're not kissing right, Bob and weavers you're doing like me and wife.
Speaker 2: He came up with a new thing. One thing I want to do. I don't want to break up ever. I want to be in this relationship forever. I want us to grow together. And I've seen so many times when people have been together for so long, but they don't have passion no more. It's just, you know what I mean, they kind of just roommates and uh co parenting and you know what I'm saying, you got your life, I got my life, and we live together. I don't want that to happen. I wanted I want us to really I want us to really be a thing. So I was like, yo, every day that were in the house, we got kissed three times at least. I like that at least, and it can't be just like some you know, count No, got to be passionate. We got to make sure that we always you know what I mean. So I broke the I broke the rule the first day.
Speaker 4: You made the rule, and you broke the rule of first day.
Speaker 2: I woke up to go to work. I knew she I'm not surprised why but I didn't.
Speaker 4: She's sleep female.
Speaker 2: How do you exactly? But if you're sleeping right, I wake up at four, you don't got to wake up till seven. Here you come. I'm supposed to come in and wake you up to get the three kisses off. That's crazy. I don't I feel like that doesn't right. Don't wake and I don't want you doing it to me if I'm knocked down.
Speaker 4: I got you right here, I got you right here. Don't you move? So you wake up with some dick, but not for a kiss? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Because you oh so? Because it's only ways you think that she will get pleasure out of Fuck it.
Speaker 4: Now, it's not pleasure.
Speaker 2: This was more responsibility kisses. This kiss was more about responsibility because I'm said, we said we're gonna do it it's a responsibility that we have to do it. This isn't about pleasure. It's not pleasurable to wake somebody up. And then what are you gonna do? Kiss and passionately once you wait a second, kiss passionately again? Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: These are your rules?
Speaker 2: Is it right? This is annoying. I don't want to annoy her.
Speaker 5: But my thing is like, why did you make that rule? And not putting to play that.
Speaker 2: Morning? But you get up at four every day you notice already she don't wake up. You know yo yo, I've got to be sleep till seven. Why are you waking me up at four?
Speaker 5: But my thing is like, why did you put that rule down knowing that you.
Speaker 4: Wake up when we're awake? He didn't think.
Speaker 5: He didn't think it through. And well he didn't think this through.
Speaker 2: You dead right now, I'm not kissing the dead body.
Speaker 4: Your dead body, well we got them, Jason.
Speaker 2: I actually do like waking her up with dick. That's so hard for me. I do like waking her up with it, but as of late, I started to play with it first before normally I just go get some blue slide right in there. I like to see her go watch sleep. I try to sneak into.
Speaker 5: The big panther. You know what I mean, she knocked out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, somewhere she don't know what's going on. So that's another reason why I don't like the underwear move because now I gotta go through. I gotta do the wake up before the joint. So I like sneaking in pivoted from find a position before I even get close to her to go in this way.
Speaker 5: He he only disregarded, saying that he was he didn't think this three kissing all the way through, and he was like, oh, but I like when I look in the.
Speaker 16: Sneaking Yeah, Burglar, come.
Speaker 5: On bro An episode Cat Burglar.
Speaker 2: Text that in Yeah, and then I find the position before I even get on the bed. I'm like, I gotta get a this way, look at his face, and then you slide in and and then you and you do your do your business, you know, I mean, all right, the soft things men don't like about the matter of fact, Courtney, did I ask you about your heart? You have a heart because you don't be using your box no more?
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: I could have had a hard This that was aggressive.
Speaker 5: Although I'm not getting dick. What got me hard this week was touching all my own body, like actually feeling all my own. But yeah, I've been drinking.
Speaker 2: I've been You told me at times that you didn't even like doing that for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I started like maybe two or three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Said she wanted me to up.
Speaker 5: Game no time. Yeah, no hip off niggas for the summer.
Speaker 2: It's still niggas.
Speaker 4: How about you want to bet you're gonna fucking nigga for the summers. I want to make it.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't do that because you six hundred dollars you're gonna before before lay.
Speaker 5: You want to make that bad? How much will we bet?
Speaker 4: I'll bet you five hundred dollars before LAB, but you're gonna fucking nigga.
Speaker 5: You gotta then you owe me five hundred dollars by the end of the summer.
Speaker 10: Right after labor that you're gonna be sick right after the day after.
Speaker 2: She will literally be like she will telling nigga, Yeah, I'm gonauck you, but I gotta wait till after LAB. And you just gave her inspiration.
Speaker 5: Had from my girlies. Now you gave me extra.
Speaker 10: Situation.
Speaker 5: My girls Girlies was like, oh that I wouldn't be able to talk to a man for the time period that I want to, which is at the end of the summer. But now that he says sex, oh baby, you might as well give me that five hundred dollars right now and listen.
Speaker 4: Old bodies counts. So we were cycling count.
Speaker 2: No, don't take that bad. I want you to have fun and enjoy your life.
Speaker 10: You have a good summer doing this summer?
Speaker 2: What is this about?
Speaker 5: I don't. I am working on me and I don't want a man to distract me at this point. And I think men is while I'm doing the inner work, the man will distract me.
Speaker 2: What is the thing that you're working on? Do you not want to talk about this?
Speaker 5: We can, but I rather talk about it on a Patreon episode.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get deepness.
Speaker 5: That's fine, we can do it on a Patreon episode.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Cash, we can do this.
Speaker 5: On a Patreon episode. I am no happy finish.
Speaker 2: Up the episode. We let Cash out if you want to leave or he can stay. Us up to him. But I'm going to ask you from real question.
Speaker 5: That's we can do that. I have no problem doing that.
Speaker 2: And this is gonna. You know, I don't want to say I'm her confident, but she calls me and we have these conversations. You don't mind me asking real questions, the soft things men don't like about sex, things that make us soft cash.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you had ever had a girl like this, but that giggles a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh god, what are you laughing about? Wait?
Speaker 4: Join to act?
Speaker 2: Or what what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: When? Like why are you doing it?
Speaker 2: Like? What does she get?
Speaker 4: But I don't know. It's like a like, oh my god, like what do you why.
Speaker 2: Stop turning me on? Take this dick? Seriously?
Speaker 5: Why are you giggling?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you do when they when do you do your giggle? You just ignore it?
Speaker 4: What's funny?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of it's weird. Yeah, don't be giggling. My girl got a little ticks by telling about the ship the other day. She be throwing me off. Mm hmm. She pays attention to me to way too much. She pays attention to everything, way too much. We have to say any little thing. She'd be like, no, don't do that, No, you can't be like everything you can't be annoyed by while don't do that. Come on, bro, you know what I'm saying. I will ignore some ship just to stay in the vibe. I could do the same ship. I can pick why you're doing that, but what I'm saying the vibe. You know what I'm saying. She she will tell me every little thing. She was like, no, no, your elbows in my in my thie.
Speaker 4: Know, bro, your balls off. But still.
Speaker 2: You ever you ever went through some harsh ball sucking just to stay the just.
Speaker 4: To stay in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't go. I won't just sit there the whole time. But if I know it's going to end, so and I'll.
Speaker 4: Be like, I just let you.
Speaker 2: She's viving out, you know what I'm saying. Saying, I never think she did my soft for the week. I do my pink panther move, I do my my my dick Burglar move. Yeah, I get the little play with the box. I get in. She's sleep sleep, so she's not even moving her body, you know what I mean. So I gotta get into a weird angle to get in there. You know what I mean. I'm trying to wake up, wake it up. I'm trying to wake it up. She got I gotta pee.
Speaker 4: That shit happens all the time.
Speaker 5: It is my full four o'clock in the morning, I got a pee.
Speaker 2: It's four forty six.
Speaker 5: I gotta pee.
Speaker 2: I leave at four fifty.
Speaker 4: You just me and me.
Speaker 2: She don't even realize, you know what I mean, what time it is? So I'm getting my little strokes up and I'm like, you know what, I gotta go. She goes to the bathroom. All I laid back. I know, I got a couple of minutes to sit there before I get dressed or whatever. She comes back, she's like, all right, come on, Oh, I gotta go to work. She's like, wow, what time is it. I'm like, it's literally four fifty. She's like, well, why you let me go to the bathroom. Then what's supposed to happen.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed to hold your bladder hospital.
Speaker 2: I was being considerate. She got mad at me for not going keep going, But I.
Speaker 5: I think she wanted you to. I think you she wanted you to mention weight. But it's for for forty seven. Let me just get these three minutes in.
Speaker 2: Hold your piss. No, no, you know how crazy that sounds.
Speaker 4: Hold man, you gotta you gotta now, you gotta fucking uta.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: I collection a ufo.
Speaker 2: You got a uta, you got a ut.
Speaker 4: You won't blame me.
Speaker 2: She pissed me the funk off. I had to go to work balls off full got look Nigga's four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my bladder is full. I wasn't mad.
Speaker 2: Yes, you started a fucking you started to try to argue with me in the bed. You're lying like, why would you because you had to pee? Why didn't you just tell me I would have held it? We arguing now for feet, I didn't want to kish it.
Speaker 4: Fore, holding your p is lit What wait.
Speaker 2: Boo boozy somebody in that navy for holding your peers?
Speaker 4: Is it interesting?
Speaker 2: Ya? I don't understand women court. You're cool with holding your p and fucking.
Speaker 5: I've done it before? Wow, Because I mean, can you not?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 2: I not can while you hold your at the same time? Because I can't you Let me see.
Speaker 4: That's a squirt. That's a squirt, all right?
Speaker 5: Let me Yeah, I'm thinking about if I orgasm while I have to use the bathroom, I'm probably gonna feel on myself. That's right, So I probably never orgasm.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: You could do to do I could do it, but I'm not going to have an orgasm exactly right.
Speaker 2: That happens to me too, court.
Speaker 5: Soft le made me soft this week, not at a soft oh, a soft.
Speaker 2: Oh. It's hard for somebody that's not that's not fucking to come up with the soft.
Speaker 4: How you keep weaponized?
Speaker 2: I don't mean to do it, but you have to go back, You have to go into your recent experiences weaponize abstinutely.
Speaker 10: All right, since we're not getting a problem you are.
Speaker 4: Criminally I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess as soft as like people who don't who deliberately try to misunderstand you. That's the soft of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Aquarius is sorry why you talk your teeth were talking about you in particular, Loom you know, since we're on the topic of aquariuses, well, no, I don't know. I don't do the thing.
Speaker 4: But the burglar, the dick burglar things, you know what really do piss me off, Like you have a dealt with somebody who really prioritized their sleep so they don't want you to wake them up with dick. You ever had a girl like that like she does as me sleep for real? No, I have never this one girl, bro, she used to just be snoring and shit like that, and like I tried, do you feel me get my little little wake up dick on? Yo? This girl woke up so upset. She was like, Yo, you know I work two jobs.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired right now. Like I just got here.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to take a nap.
Speaker 5: I was like, sorry, that would make me feel bad, though she said, y'all got two jobs. I just got here. I wouldn't take a nap. That would make me feel bad. Was that all the time or is that just that one time?
Speaker 2: It was like twice she only came up.
Speaker 4: It was like twice an happen.
Speaker 2: That's when I was dealing with a dancer. She had been dealing with sex the whole time at work. Not sex, but you know what I mean. Like she didn't come home, she'd be tired, her body hurt, she don't want to fuck nothing. I'm sitting there like that's the only reason I'm here.
Speaker 4: I'm here?
Speaker 10: What am I here?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait? Yesterday is soft?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 10: Soft for me?
Speaker 11: I don't like being rushed. I don't like when I don't like when the girls like yo, drop your pants, like let's go. I don't like that, Like nigga, you gotta warm me up, like make me feel good, don't just hot pocket.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what the fuck? I like being rushed?
Speaker 2: I fuck with you on that. You what's your warm up time? What's your four play time?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: Time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How much four play do you desire before get into it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 10: Nah? I mean I get warmed up pretty easy. I mean you gotta do it.
Speaker 11: Shake a little ass or something, and I'm I'll be not a little ass, not a little ass.
Speaker 1: But yeah, take a big as.
Speaker 2: Shake, a big as shake a big ass. We might write that down to all right, y'all. Great episode featuring Cassius Bricks. Where can they find you? And where can they find your parties?
Speaker 9: Get follow the Instagram or I'm heaving on Facebook as well. So Instagram, k S S I U S underscore b r r KKZ. Find me on Facebook. We got the YouTube channel going right now. We have Instagram, Twitter X you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, all right, Bet, thank you for pulling up my brother.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to get into this Patreon episode. I'm about to read Courtney, You're not I'm about to read Courtney her rights go over onto Patreon right now. The For the Love of Yesterday Episode one is now live. We put all of our visuals on Patreon, have been joining every day right right. We got people coming in every day. Shout out to all our new Nut Navy members. Yo, there's so many people that's coming in love that I would say something, but I'm not. But y'all already know. We've had some really great experiences with new members that came into the chat recently. We do a roll called six thirty in the morning every morning and we all get and talk about our day and talk about sex and love and accountability and relationships. You don't have to be there six thirty, but we're on there for basically the whole day, So pull up, you know, when you get up, get your day. We started right with the Nut Navy right reach out to us on Patreon, y'all the DM in the Hardest Off Instagram page. Y'all a DM and me. The way to get into the Patreon is to DM us on Patreon to get the discord link YEP, sex, love, relationships and accountability. This is the hard or Soft show. The show, The show