Speaker 1: Something you should go, something you should know is brought to you by genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have not one, but two guests in the studio. We're going to visit right now with Matt and Dina, and we're going to talk about an event coming up October tenth. And we're gonna start with Dina. First of all, thank you guys for joining us here. We met like five years ago and haven't seen you for a little bit, but you guys have been busy. You got some stuff coming up. Tell me about the event, this live storytelling event on October tenth. And where did this idea come from?
Speaker 2: Dina?
Speaker 1: Holy cow, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: You're too freedom. Well, I'm not gonna pull the whole bandit off for you. This came up in June this year and it was me revealing a hidden secret to Matt. Yeah, and kind of went through this whole idea of as we healed and our relationship grew and really got strong through it, we thought we need to share this because when people live in secrecy and deception, we felt like we were married for thirty five years and felt like we lived most of our lives alone, and so this actually kind of coming through the truth of things changed our entire dynamics, and so we just thought we needed to share this with other people and hopefully help maybe save some marriages or help establish new marriages on truth absolutely and not having to go through your life filling alone.
Speaker 1: The event is called from Fear to Freedom, How the truth saved our marriage and ourselves. And Matt, you're involved in this as well. Let's talk about your side and what is it like being a part of this. And this looks like a really great event that's coming up.
Speaker 3: I am not one who typically gets excited about things, and I can tell you John, in the last couple months, I have been on fire with joy and anticipation and excitement. I've felt, I feel it that this event is something that we have spent the last thirty five years together preparing for. Unbeknownst to both of us subconsciously, we have arrived at this point and it's going to be amazing. There's so much work that we've gone through to get to this point, and like Dina said, it started in June. It was a catalyst moment for both of us. We both realized that we did not like the way things were going with our relationship and we decided to do something about it. And we both have been working together for the last eight years on a business. We like each other, We like spending time with each other, which is obviously very important. Yeah, and we both have skills and talents that we have honed over the last thirty five years that has led to this moment, and are just super excited about it. It's been a thrill for me. I get up every day excited about the day because we just continue to move forward forward toward that date. And I'm just so thrilled to be doing this with my wife.
Speaker 1: The event is coming up October tenth. It'll be in Sioux Falls. The event is called From Fear to Freedom, How the Truth saved our marriage and ourselves. And Dina, if you were going to say the ideal person or people to be at this, would you say it's married couples, people that are maybe right now struggling with something, or maybe even people who don't realize they're struggling with something well.
Speaker 2: John, We have found that no matter who you are, you live probably with some part of yourself sheltered in hidden from everybody. And we have found that when you are given a safe space, it's so I don't even know the word freeing, liberating, to finally take that last mask off and show the unfiltered self to somebody. Yeah, and that is really our hope, and our goal is to Yeah, we want to help married couples for sure, but anyone in a relationship, and we're all in relationships. Anyone in a relationship, if you have that deep, dark, hidden secret that you feel like no one would understand, Yeah, we want to encourage you to come and listen to our story and recognize that number one, you're not alone, and number two, the truth really can't set you free.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Now, the event is in October, and I'm on the website right now and we're going to put a link to make it easy for people to find that. But I like it says here that you can reserve a seat now, and underneath it says if your soul whispered me too, then you're in the right place. So there are probably some people right now going on. I don't know if this is for me or if this is not for me, but there are also some people going you know what, I want my marriage to be stronger. I want, you know, even if I think I've got things going well, can it is it bad for it to get better? No, there's nothing wrong with it getting better. That's great. My wife and I went to a marriage retreat weekend one time, and it was funny because my brother was like, well, you guys having troubles. I'm like, no, but I kind of want to make sure we don't, you know. And we went to it and in this room we're hearing things other people are going through. And we left there kind of counting our blessings, going, boy, we're doing pretty good. I guess, aren't we nice? And you know, so when it was all said and done, I'm really glad we went to that. And this sounds like a great event to go to as well, if somebody would.
Speaker 2: Like to go.
Speaker 1: Is there a cost to go to this or is it a free event or what does that look like?
Speaker 2: It is a free event?
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: We really just wanted to give back, give our story, you know. I think that there's going to be hopefully opportunity in the near future to work with other people do our own retreats. Yeah, so we're just kind of setting out, I guess at this point, showing ourselves to Sue Falls, showing ourselves to the world.
Speaker 1: And I love that you're doing this. And again we, like I said, we met five years ago and I enjoyed visiting with you back then, and I'm excited that you were just moving to Sue Falls at that time. So we're excited to have you here doing something really cool. October tenth, seven pm. If you'd like to know more, I've got a link to the page on our Facebook page from Fear to Freedom How the Truth saved our marriage and ourselves again. All of the details at Facebook dot com, slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls Newsy Something Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com