Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 3: This hour of the one Chotaco Show is brought you by our next Sunday Funday coming up with you Taco.
Speaker 2: This Sunday, gonna be out noon to.
Speaker 4: Two at Mullets over there in Claremont This Sunday, You're gonna be out with surfside tea and vodka. These are really cool events because you go out there that have you know, specials on surfside tea and vodka, and then we do a j R R. Summer Rock concert tickets all the whole time. We're there every fifteen minutes. So come on out Mullets and Clairemont this Sunday, noon to two.
Speaker 5: Floor to man, fload to man, flowing up man. Got to be a flowing man. He's got to be a flying event.
Speaker 3: A Florida man covered in mud and completely nude was arrested after allegedly vandalizing a work van and trespassing on private property in Ostein alright, ostein represent baby, I'm talking to Alusia County deputies responded to a suspicious incident around five o'clock at a residence on South State Road four fifteen. The owner of the van in question is Jared Gabor. He told police deputy when he arrived on a property, found the windows of his company van had been shattered in the driver's door left open. While looking at the damage, he witnessed a naked man emerged from a nearby barn and then called deputies. The suspect has been identified to the thirty one year old Florida man named Zayid khan Oh. He was detained and of course read his rights. Why is he covered in mud? Have they figured that? Was he hanging out with the According to the Sheriff's office, con claimed he had been following the sun under instruction from a higher power, and admitted he might have vandalized the van, although he couldn't fully recall the incident. He also said he had knocked on the door of the home and wasn't sure why he had removed his clothing, which was later found scattered across the property. Deputies found the home's patio door open with water running from a hose, and furniture rearranged.
Speaker 4: I was following the sun and ended open hostein it was higher power man instruction from a higher power.
Speaker 2: That higher power drug induced. Jesus has no mention of drugs here.
Speaker 3: He was arrested in charge with burglary of an unoccupied conveyance, trespassing and indecent exposure.
Speaker 4: I'd be checking the pigs, you know. If he's covered mud, there's gotta be a reason. Now if you're you know, you gotta yah see. You have a place, nice little some farmland, some acreage right over here, and those team my pat yea, and you see this guy wandering out there nude covered in mud. I'm not I'm really not asking questions, you know, damn well, But if i'm you know, I got a big shotgun.
Speaker 3: You gotta ask some questions because he's just smashed out the windows of your work van.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just gonna kind of see where he is in life. You know, I don't know if I'm even calling. I'm just gonna say, authority is this guy once he comes at me? Double barrel Baby.
Speaker 3: We've already had headline of the Week and tender number one that we've shared with you. Uh, this is headline of the week and tender number two, and there'll be a third to add to the mix in our final idiotology later this morning.
Speaker 2: I have the recorder rolling for number two.
Speaker 3: All Right, confusion as giant sausage discovered at Coventry nightclub.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm confused. Thank goodness.
Speaker 3: I have provided some visual enhancements for said giant sausage, which was described as quite girthy. And this isn't Coventry, England. At nightclubs, they're not serving sausage there, or food or anything of the such. It's so you go in there and drink and you know, look at the lights. You know what I'm saying. I know somebody's saying. Somebody brought in this giant sausage and it has now taken on a life of its own to the point where it's been dubbed sausage gates.
Speaker 4: Is it a blood sausage? Because I remember when we were over in Ireland.
Speaker 3: You ate that it is not a blood sausage. Pull up the Facebook page you can see said sausage, which appeared in multiple social media post with with clubgoers posing with this thing. At various points throughout the evening. Club workers found this after the club I closed for the night.
Speaker 4: I wish they had this giant sausage like the picture I'm looking at is just laying on. I wish they had some of the pictures of people with it so I could see the height comparison and who bet the end off?
Speaker 3: Well, like you said, apparently this thing had to have been at least twelve inches long, as they say, was spotted in multiple photographs taken inside the nightclub while it was in full swing. People were posing with it. Videos being posted of people dancing with it on the dance floor. They're trying to get to the bottom of the mystery and find out who who brought this thing in.
Speaker 4: It's just like a bachelor party, you know, when the guys bring in the blow up doll.
Speaker 2: Same concept. Let me see the picture that you look at.
Speaker 3: That one in comparison to a water bottle, it dwarfs a water bottle.
Speaker 2: That is a giant sausage.
Speaker 4: You did you like to hear headline the week one because we're gonna compare this and this, and then you said we.
Speaker 2: Have another another a little later. Yes, this is.
Speaker 4: One bars hours extended despite pressed jiggling incidents. When you're gone giant sausage.
Speaker 3: Well, you said you have a third, so I said, breast jiggling giant sausages.
Speaker 2: And what else will be coming later?
Speaker 3: We'll see, Speaking of sausages, somebody we haven't talked about in a long time is in the news.
Speaker 2: I guess it every time Anthony Wiener, Yes, for God's sake, Yes.
Speaker 4: Anybody that listens to the show for a while knows that every time he goes he's back, or somebody we haven't talked I always guess Anthony Winner, and.
Speaker 2: I'm never right.
Speaker 3: Do you know how long it's been since we actually talked about Wiener?
Speaker 2: In three years?
Speaker 3: Well, his uh late wife or his former wife, Juma Abadeen, who used to be Hillary Clinton's advisor, has since got remarried. She married the George Soros son, so she's right back in the cash and she had this big, extravagant wedding last weekend. So she's moved on with her life. Meanwhile, her former husband, Anthony still trying to regain his footing after his multiple transgressions featuring himself in photographs, his sausage and underage girls received communications not once, but twice and possibly many more times unsolicited from the former US representative from New York.
Speaker 4: Then Anthony Weiner went on to do other stuff didn't.
Speaker 3: He's attempted several political comebacks. The latest came to a grinding halt yesterday, as he is now lowered the bar of expectator. He had run for governor a few years ago, or mayor of New York City a few years go. That did not work. So he's like, Oka, how about I just try City council came in, came in fourth yesterday, five people running. He was four at least he was in the bottom.
Speaker 2: Of the barrel. So he takes it. Finally, Anthony Waiter.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, please make this this sausage a headline of the week, and oh it's definitely. There's other good ones. Yeah, somebody else. Mud guy was on math one hundred percent. Now that's just speculated, But I'm kind of speculating the same with you.
Speaker 3: If you're on like farmland in Ostine, covered in mud, fully nude, there's yeah.
Speaker 4: You're following the sun and at nighttime think you got it was it was daytime.
Speaker 2: It was he had definitely been shot.
Speaker 4: You're walking around my property nude and mud covered looking for the sun busted out my work van windows in Ostine.
Speaker 3: If you dropped that guy there, there's no one's even gonna blink twice.
Speaker 2: Nope, right out, exactly right on the river.
Speaker 1: W j r R, Orlando's rock station,