Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: What I'll tell you what though, Like there's this constant thread throughout early American history.
Speaker 5: It's so definable if.
Speaker 4: You know, just like two or three events and then you can see that same pattern reoccurring over and over again, the Stewarts versus this other form of like bureaucratic weird blob that kind of takes over because I mean, it's it's the kind of bureaucratic weird blob that we have today. And then you see the Battle of eighteen twelve being this instance where Britain re emerges in all of this new England.
Speaker 6: University territory, putting in this blob mentality and all of the sciences, all of this other stuff. This bureaucratic state has been well manicured since the early you know, eighteen hundreds to trivium, right, Well they got rid of the trivia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that's part of it.
Speaker 8: And like the Stewart let me ask you this, because the Stewarts did start William and Mary College, right, is.
Speaker 9: That technically the Stuarts had just come out of power. Okay, so but the people involved they were Stuart loyalists. It had just the glorious Revolution had just begun or it had just ended, and Charles the Second was deposed and King William and Queen Mary.
Speaker 8: So okay, So but it was was it people acting on behalf of the ort dynasty contingency plans?
Speaker 9: I think? I think so, especially with all the Jacobite activity that ended up happening in the in the subsequent years in Williamsburg, including the guy who found the Oak Island Treasure. Originally his cousin was a Jacobite woman who was hiding in North Carolina. Also, Governor Spotswood found the pass through the Blue Ridge Mountains with a an event called with a group that he dubbed the Knights of the Golden Horseshoe and the guy that he it was two Jacobites and a huge Governor Spotswood's two cousins were leaders in the Jacobite Revolution in Europe, and both of them, when it got put down, had to haultail over here and he hid them. So we know that spots would living in the Governor's mansion in Williamsburg, Governor of Virginia. He he absolutely was at least sympathetic to the Jack White cause.
Speaker 8: So I think what I was driving there is that you know, we have bloodlines behind the creation of these academic institutions. You see it with Harvard, you see it with Yale. And I'm just trying to make connect the dots in my head for William and Mary. Bloodlines working hand in hand with secret societies starting colleges. That's kind of what I see when it comes to Harvard. What do you what do you think about that as far as some of these other colleges.
Speaker 4: Go, Well, when it comes to William and Mary, it's it's got to be noted that this is the birthplace of the Greek fraternity system.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, repeat your question one more time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so, if so, the Stewarts and in some sort of fashion, seemed to be the bloodline behind William and Mary. And what do you think about bloodlines behind some of the other colleges like Harvard and Yale. I've seen the family behind Harvard. It's just not coming to mind.
Speaker 9: Real quick. I'm trying to get to a browser that'll share my screen. So I just logged in to stream Yard from another browser. But it's gonna make me jump off of here. Sure the browser that.
Speaker 10: I'm on, yeah, I know what you mean. I was thinking that before too. You're gonna have to leave completely probably to do all.
Speaker 9: Right, So let me let me pop. I'm just gonna close this browser out and I should be set up to pop right back on.
Speaker 8: Okay, So, Tim, the Winthrops is the family behind Harvard. Is the Winthrops. That's what I was trying to think of. But yeah, well, and and Carrie's John Carey was a part of the Winthrops too.
Speaker 7: What we say there?
Speaker 9: Nice? Yeah, I'm I'm not too sure. The funny thing is I got into conspiracy originally with Alex Jones and uh Skull and Bones and whatnot, like way back in the early aughts. But this stuff in Williamsburg and William and Mary keeps me so busy that every time I start branching off into some other colleges because they William and Mary leads to these other places too, I mean, especially with Kappa.
Speaker 5: It's the Winthrops that founded Yale, and was it Harvard?
Speaker 8: I don't know if it was Yale, but I think they were behind Harvard, the Winthrops were. Yeah, it might be contested who's behind Yale, but there is there are some power families there that you see showing up at the beginning of yell for sure.
Speaker 5: These are northern families and they do not mix with southern families.
Speaker 9: Are you guys seeing seeing me?
Speaker 11: Now? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, there you are? Awesome?
Speaker 9: All right? Can you see the Great Pyramid or you just seeing Google Earth?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I see Google Earth. I see I see Google Earth. W anim alignments I think that's what it says.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and so you're not seeing when I click over here to this great pyramid thing. All right, I'm just gonna have to tell you what my slides say and I'll show you what my alignments are on the screen. And they're the they're the fun part. Anyway. Can you see my cursor moving?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yes, all right?
Speaker 9: Cool? All right, So this is the campus of William and Mary. I'm sorry I just interrupted. I got so excited that I actually got my screen to share to probably step it all over a conversation.
Speaker 5: It's perfect.
Speaker 9: So this is where this is what I start off with. This is what I found early on at William and Mary that really made me go, man, I'm too dumb to have figured this out, so it's got to be wrong. And then I spent like a year trying to prove myself wrong. And I not only didn't prove myself wrong, I just kept finding more and more and more evidence that it was that it was right. So you might be seeing how this line here kind of doesn't follow the road. These two roads. This is Richmond Road that runs all the way to the original Richmond settlement. And then this road here is called Jamestown Road. Now Jamestown Road runs right to where the James Fort was. And this little bump out right here is not original. You can look at the it's called the Frenchman's Map of Williamsburg. It's from the seventeen forties, and what it shows is that this road runs right up next to the corner, like right where my orange line is. It runs right up the corner. Originally, this is the Brafferton House. This was actually here before Harvard, and it was a basically a Native American indoctrination house. It was a school for Native Americans. So this was kind of the original, the first building at the William and Mary campus. But this line here is actually the line that the street actually ran on. Now what's crazy is this pyramid, this triangle right here and you see this, this baseline here, This is the original footprint of the property that they had cleared and they built William and Mary on. This is the end actually, this building, the Wren building, it's kind of a sea or a horseshoe. It was originally intended to be a quadrangle building that would have come down here, its end would run across here, and it would connect with a courtyard in the middle. So originally this would have been the edge of the building, okay, but they.
Speaker 6: Ran out triangle right in the middle of it too.
Speaker 9: Oh will you you wait till you see this alchemical triangle? So what's crazy about this? And I have it on my screen but it's not I can't figure out how to share it. But so on my slide, I've got pulled up a a diagram of the Great Pyramid of Giza and all its measurements. Okay, what this triangle represents is an exact to the foot incode of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Okay, So if you were to go from the point of the pyramids straight down the side of it, uh, you'd end up with a measurement of six hundred and eleven. And I just want to show you guys, to just kind of prove out what I've what I've got here. You start here and run it down to the base you end up, and of course it's it's you know, Google Earth, so it's not perfect, but you can see it's six hundred and eleven feet. Now if you go, if you look now one down the corner of the Great Pyramid of Giza, you're looking at about seven hundred and nineteen feet. You take this same starting point point at the apex and you run it down here. And it's really slow when I share it, but you're looking around seven hundred and nineteen feet, depending on exactly where you put your points, but it's it's pretty pretty dang close. Now, if you were to stand, if there was a way for you to be able to stand on the on the in the middle of the floor of the ground floor of the Great Pyramid of Giza and measure straight up to the apex, you would get a number of four hundred and eighty one feet. So we start here at the William and Mary apex and you go down to about here, What did I say, four hundred and eighty one feet something like that, So right right here around four hundred and eighty something feet. What you have is the bell Tower at William and Mary. Now that bell tower didn't used to be a bell tower. When the building was originally built, it was the first astronomical observatory in the entire New World. So it was literally the place that you would that you would you know, map out and navigate from, study the stars and to be able to put your make the landscape and the and the area of your college match the Great Pyramid of Giza. Now all that stuff is like really cool. But the last thing I found with the Pyramid of Giza, So all of these sides equal all the size the base equals the exact same of the base the bell tower, to the to the front, I mean, to the apex is the exact same. Now what's really interesting is the Great Pyramid is missing its capstone. Okay, and I start my period my pyramid apex up here. This is the start of Duke of Gloucester Street and what what Court Lindahl refers to. As you know, this part of Williamsburg is laid out in a configuration that they call a New Jerusalem configuration. There's a bunch of different points and parts of it that match what they were doing in this time when they were laying out cities to be these new Jerusalem type cities. So I start my point here, and it is at the exact point that the Duke, that Duke of Gloucester Street starts. Now at the very end of Duke of Gloucester Street. If I zoom out all the way up here at the end, halfway down, you have that Bruton Parish Church which is right here. And then down here at the end up here where my cursor's at, that is the capital spelled ol. That was the first capital o l Alma homage to the capitolium there in Rome. Now, what's uh? Which part was I about to say? It was really cool? Well, I guess we'll just go here, pyramid to pyramid. If you draw a line starting on this corner and you zoom all the way out, I mean all the way out, you come down here to the Giza plateau. Not only does that line land directly on.
Speaker 3: Top lay lines, Bro, you're talking about lay lines. You're talking about make the dold.
Speaker 9: You land directly on top of the Great Pyramid of Giza. And not only do you land on top, but it runs down the exact same line that you started wrong in william and Mary. Now, if I put the end of this line here on this pyramid or this pyramid here, it does not intersect with my capstone back in Williamsburg. So this was done deliberately. I don't see any way around it. I mean, even if it had just pointed to the Giza Plateau and got in the general area, it would have been incredible.
Speaker 7: But you study do you study la.
Speaker 9: I mean I know of them, but got some of it. Some of it is a bit over my head. But I in general the general idea of lay lines that you know, they're energetic fields, that they purposely put buildings and places of importance on the same lines. Yeah, so you.
Speaker 7: Just found one. It's not a coincidence, man, that's not hey, listen, listen, listen, bro.
Speaker 9: They of the iceberg.
Speaker 5: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you do the other angles too this year? If they went anywhere else?
Speaker 9: Yeah? So it's it was my real big hope, and I tried to make it work for a long time because from the island of Bermuda to the ren Building to Oak Island and then back to and then back to the island of Bermuda is exactly an eight hundred mile by eight hundred mile by eight hundred mile triangle almost perfectly. It does not match up with any alignments here. But the interesting thing is is that in sixteen oh nine, the supply mission, the supply mission from England coming to Jamestown with seven ships and two pennaces. Leaving England, they hit a hurricane around Bermuda and the largest, the largest ship, had purposely crash landed on Bermuda. They spent a year on Bermuda, built two ships out of the old ship and wood from the island, and then made it back over in sixteen ten. Now what's crazy is a guy named William Stratchy was on the sea venture the ship that crash landed on Bermuda. Okay, he gets on one of the small boats and makes it to James Sound finally in sixteen ten, and he writes an entire account of the year that they spent on the island of Bermuda and sends it from everything that they can tell about that letter, he sends it to Sir Francis Bacon's wife. Sixteen eleven is when the play The Tempest is written by the supposed William Shakespeare. Not only is the account that William Stratchi wrote, who, by the way, is one of Francis Bacon's what he called his good pins, the guys who helped write the sixteen eleven Now remember the Tempest is in sixteen eleven, and the King James Bible is also written in sixteen eleven. Yeah, by Francis Bacon and his good pins. William Stratchi, the guy who wrote the account of Bermuda, was one of Bacon's good pins, and he was in his literary society, which was called the Society of the Helmet, named for the society's patron goddess Muse, who was Athena. And they called it the Society of the Helmet because Athena's helmet. And we know that Athena was known to shake her spear of knowledge in the face of ignorance Shakespeare. And then you have a guy who is in a literary society with Francis Bacon, named after Athena, the shaker of the spear, who writes an account of the time on Bermuda. And then a year later the Tempest comes out. It is the last play. It's the last play that Shakespeare ever wrote. But it appears first in the first folio of Shakespeare, just just.
Speaker 5: As a as a Hellenist.
Speaker 6: This is this is more about a Rackne than it is about Athena.
Speaker 5: But Athena does play a role.
Speaker 9: But I have to take your word for it. I don't know about Irakne.
Speaker 6: Iraqne is like the Egyptian goddess of spiders, right, so she's all about weaving. So if you if you use that Araqne reference in decoding this whole Shakespearean code, you're gonna find a lot more results because that Iraqne is a very pope symbol of this story.
Speaker 9: Right here, we'll do it now.
Speaker 8: John d was around too, wasn't he. He was maybe in such the same circles.
Speaker 9: By Yeah, so by the time Williamsburg pops up, or but really Williamsburg was a little bit later, Jane, we're talking James fort in sixteen oh seven, sixteen oh nine. This actual area was called Middle Plantation at the time. And funny enough, this piece of land that William and Mary was built on was sold to the government to build William and Mary by a Captain John Page. As far as I can tell, the Page family comes from the Pajam family. The Pajam family were knights from the noble knights from the south of France who relocated to England. So you've you've possibly got a templar connection there.
Speaker 8: That's awesome, man, because this goes back to the question I was trying to ask you, and I know you're distracted because you're trying to get your slides up. The question I was trying to ask you was what bloodline, slash, family slash and secret society were involved with establishing this location in this college.
Speaker 9: And so it runs the gambit from possibly the man who designed this building being Christopher Wren, to the land that it was on being the Pajam to the Randolphs who are connect to the Sydneys, to the Bacons, and it goes on and on. You know, in a lot of cities, you know, you'll find this alignment or you'll find this configuration of buildings that looks like something, and then you got to work and work and work to find like one guy who has like a tentative kind of connection to something. Every single person involved in Williamsburg at this time was steeped in you know, hereditary stuff. Yeah, yeah, so I know that you guys are familiar with the tree of life. Probably I have seen people do configurations of the Tree of Life in city scapes and whatnot, including Washington, d C. And I'm telling you right now, and when we get to the end of this, it's gonna it's gonna kind of blow you away that this is the absolute most portionate, most perfect tree of life that that I've ever come across. And what you have let me pull up my I am not a student of Kabbala, and I literally had to download Kabbala for Dummies to like just kind of wrap my head around it. And I actually have.
Speaker 6: To make excuses everybody is a student of unfortunately.
Speaker 9: But I even talked to a I talked to a rabbi who said that, you know, Kabala is one of those things that you don't want to you don't want to study halfway he was like, you can know about it. He's like, you don't want to. It's it's kind of a lifelong thing, and you want to. If you're going to do it, you need to do it because it can kind of open up things and open yourself up to things that maybe you know what I mean, and I don't know how much truth there is to that, but I have a pretty cursory knowledge of of just the general tree of life, and what I've found connected to it, or to William and Mary is is pretty incredible. Because what you have and my line actually you can see down here this is one is it suffero? It doesn't matter, okay?
Speaker 5: Is probably so this is.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, So this is one sept here and then there's another one here and I have a line to it. But for some reason, when you save your your measurements, it puts them all underneath the trees, and I don't know why. But right here where this lands is the is the Crimdell Pond. The crim Dell Pond, interestingly, is a pond that was uh man made, and it was man made by damming up this creek right here. Now, this creek is College Creek and it goes all the way out to the James River. Now, on the first mission to the New World, there was a guy named I talked about him earlier, Sir Gabriel Archer. He's the guy who is the crypto Catholic that they found. Now he wanted desperately when they cruise up the James in the three boats. The first place they explored that Sir Gabriel Archer wanted to put the fort was at the end of this creek which ends up all the way here at the base of William and Mary. They ultimately decided that the creek wasn't deep enough and didn't have maneuverability to turn the large ships around. But until like the nineteen twenties, this creek was actually called Archer's Hope because Sir Gabriel Archer wanted this to be the site of the James Fort. And when you dig back, I believe, knowing now that he was a Catholic and that he wanted this area to be it is interesting because near this area they found a Spanish well, and after doing research, they found out that there was a Jesuit mission in this area at the end of that creek in the fifteen eighties. And there's a whole great history about how I mean, it's not great, but it's kind of great. This Jesuit mission basically kidnapped a relative of Powatan like a nephew, kidnapped him, took him to the Caribbean for a while, then over to Spain, taught him Spanish, and then later on a few years later, they brought him back in hopes that he would help help them make friends with the uh, the natives and help convert them, right these Jesuits. Well, what happened is the first chance he got when they when they came back over here, he dipped out and they murdered everybody. So I just I've always found it interesting that this pond that starts William and Mary, it's got a really weird bridge across across it with a whole bunch of different superstitions on the bridge, that this area had first been a Jesuit mission, and this is where Archer ended up. Archer has Templar bloodline.
Speaker 8: That would probably be the predominant thing of importance to these people personally, in my opinion, is that religion seems to be secondary to these power absolute That is one of the use you know, whether it's like they used that their advantaged political situations. At the end of the day, they're beliefs liance something much more ancient, and.
Speaker 6: So Chostianity didn't fully take because you under Christianity, everybody's equal.
Speaker 5: There's no equality under this right.
Speaker 9: Now, there's no room for a dictator. Yeah, it's it doesn't it doesn't jive well with a monarchy or a top down control structure. So you've got a sepharat here, You've got to cepherat here. Now, this is a really interesting one, and it'll get even more interesting in a minute when I show you another alignment. But the cepherratt that lands here, and I'm trying to zoom in so you can see it, and you still can't see it well because it's a Google Earth image, but it lands right here. Now, this, right here, this is another This is one of my examples that I think that this symbolism has been has been put here right up until present day. This is the Geology Department's rock garden in a very strange like place that if you don't know it's there, you wouldn't know it's there, and it is. It's it's the Geology Department's rock garden, right And in this rock garden you have nothing but these massive boulders that I'm kind of circling here non favor.
Speaker 3: Real quick, ernie, before you you see that little human on the right hand side that ship. They don't have anywhere where you could zoom in on. They have a little point now yah, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: Well, no, you know what. Oh yeah, I think we do have one right here, but if I remember correctly, they do not have the stone placed here. That yeah, they don't, which is even more interesting. And I'll show you the stone when I come back out now right here. Yeah, no, no, no, no, it's great because this is exactly kind of what it looks like. This picture was taken while they were constructing the rock garden. But as you can see, it's just some gravel and then these big native to Virginia boulders and they're they're everywhere and a little little bench. But all these boulders are not like worked or hun in any way. They're just natural bold. Now what I wonder?
Speaker 7: What that I wonder?
Speaker 9: Now there is.
Speaker 3: You you go to that one boat that you have, It has a little plaque on there is.
Speaker 9: A giant Uh I think you glitched out a second?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, can you go back to can you go back to bringing that back.
Speaker 10: To uh sorry, back to where it was. Was there a plaque by one of those boulders, Yeah, it was a.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let me yeah, And the plaque is all the Yeah, the plaques are all just saying what kind of stone they are, and they're all native to Virginia, and they're all like kind of exotic ish, you know. Different. Now you saw this rock, you saw this rock, you saw this rock. You saw this rock which you didn't see. Is this rock right here? It's not in this picture. This is the only out of place stone. It is a massive, perfectly cut, quarried hewn slab of granite, right, man. And if you look at my tree of life, okay, you can see that the rock garden sits off to the left and the only rock that sits to perfectly place the stuff ra is that is that slab of granite. And when I'm looking at my tree of life diagram here yaad is.
Speaker 2: I was just going to ask you that, Yeah, it should be Ysad right, which is the moon.
Speaker 9: It sits on Yasade and Yasad is foundation. So I found it in interesting that the foundation Sepherat sits on a rock garden, and specifically on this perfectly hewn slab of granite. Now that is kind of circumstantial stuff, but let me get it's so obnoxious. I'm sorry, guys. Doing this on my phone is a lot easier. Doing it with a mouse is insanity.
Speaker 8: Good god, all right, I mean park area that we were just at. It looks like the middle of the tree of life, just a shame of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is the sunken garden.
Speaker 2: Have you been there? Have you actually been there to see the piece that's missing?
Speaker 9: Who MEI, yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: How How is it like polished or anything.
Speaker 9: It's it's not polished, Okay, well, it's it's very smooth on the top, kind of rough hewn on the sides, and there's no markings or engravings on it. But there is like a quarry like mark on it with some numbers, and I can't remember what those numbers are.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 9: Now, what's interesting about this is you've got you've got your your pillar here and your pillar here right of your of your tree of life. Okay, and if correct me if I'm wrong, but the left pillar has a feminine like quality and the right pillar is masculine. Correct, And so originally in these two buildings were the female dorms, and originally in these two in these two buildings were the male dorms. And if I'm not mistaken, Kether or the crown is kind of the marriage of that masculine and feminine energies, right.
Speaker 12: Because you have chore but yeah, excuse me. And so Chokma is like Wisdom Sophia right right.
Speaker 9: And and and I haven't laid them all out or have a slide for it, but I've gone through each one of these buildings and what they originally housed, and they correlate pretty great to the definitions of each sepharat, where like Wisdom, whichever building sepharat that lands on the Wisdom one that was like the original library, and there's one that's like Mercy and they held like nursing like stuff in that like it's it's crazy, like kind of dead on. And then when you're talking about the marriage of the masculine and the feminine in the kether the Crown, what more perfect building for that to be than to scent in the center courtyard. Remember this was supposed to be a perfect you know, rectangle oblong square, so this would be the middle of it. What more perfect to marry the masculine and feminine of the Crown than the first building of the College of William and Mary. Literally a marriage of the masculine and feminine of the Crown of England. So I thought that was rad. No, it doesn't have my dang w two.
Speaker 2: You got a pretty interesting symbol.
Speaker 9: And so what you're going to see is really really interesting momentarily is you know, you don't have a perfect marker for let's see what these ones are, tip.
Speaker 7: Forth and d.
Speaker 9: Right, they would land they would land here here and here, and so these two points where they cross where they would land seem kind of arbitrary because it's just the middle of a it's just the middle of a of a field, right. But this one right here, tip ath, which is beauty.
Speaker 3: M hm, I can tell you where you stopped stopped at where they landed.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, thank you. H As soon as we get to that, he was.
Speaker 3: Just getting into where they landed at. He was just getting into where they landed at on that field, you know, he said, yeah, they don't caught onto it. He was giving out too much information right now. Cut that ship off, man, fun that.
Speaker 8: It looks it does kind of look like it's real life. I'm Marc gonna.
Speaker 2: Lie, yeah, it looks weird man.
Speaker 9: Sorry, guys, well, I want to try to power through this because I don't want to shout on.
Speaker 8: You were saying something about Rothschild and I didn't catch the rest of.
Speaker 9: The Rockefeller So this configuration these buildings on the side, and the Sunken Garden, which is like the crown jewel of william Mary the Sunken Garden. It was built by the Rockefellers in the nineteen twenties and it was kind of a proof of concept of what they were going to do in Colonial Williamsburg. So they did this first before they started on the renovations in Colonial Williamsburg. And the guy that they tapped to do this, the architect was a guy named Charles M. Robinson, who you can't find if he was a Mason or not, but it's pretty clear that he was because the Number six Lodge, the Williamsburg Masonic Lodge, was gone. It had fallen into disrepair and they abandoned it for another building. While he was in town, he rebuilt the Number six Lodge with his own money and gifted it to the Masons in Williamsburg. So I think it's pretty clear that he knew what he was doing in place these in a certain area. Now, it was the reason I.
Speaker 8: Say there's some ritual to it as well, because it's the first thing they did they were trying to you.
Speaker 9: Know, yeah, yeah, well and way do you see the erythmomancy and it's it's pretty wild. So the reason I started looking for a tree of life here was because I started I was watching Oak Island, you know, go figure, and I started noticing similarities in William and Mary and Oak Island, and they started becoming a little a little more prevalent than I could ignore. And kind of what I saw was the reason they call Oak Island oak Island is because it was covered in live in red oaks. Okay, live in red oaks don't grow above the Mason Dixon. They were planted there on the four hundred islands that in Mahone Bay, the bay that Oak Island is in. There is not a single red or live oak on any of the islands. They can't find any evidence. So these were cultivated there.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 9: The first the first trees that were cultivated on the campus of William and Mary were red oaks and live oaks. I think they were planted on Oak Island as a marker for people trying to find an island in a bay of four hundred islands to hide whatever, or meet or do whatever. So I saw there was a guy named Peter Ahmanson. I think he was Swedish or something like that. He was Norse of some sort, and he put forward a theory on Oak Island. They had him on the show, and he actually found a configuration of a tree of life there. And actually when they went to some of the cross points on the tree of life, they actually found some pretty significant different things. And so I found this tree of life and I was like, let me see if any of it hooks up with Oak Island. So I take from what is it choke Ma and kether or ketder guitar, and I run through that and I go all the way to know Scotia.
Speaker 2: Now I don't have that up on the screen.
Speaker 7: Just let you know.
Speaker 9: You can't see me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I lost that when you disappeared. Okay, I had a feeling. I was like, I think you might think it's still love.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I probably need to redo that, Okay.
Speaker 2: I was just to tell you the truth too.
Speaker 10: If it kicks you off, then you're having a bandwidth problem and you might actually have to either shut off your video or stop.
Speaker 9: Sharing acting whacky.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm trying to tell you, man, it's the Illuminati.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, about to say.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 8: So in a nutshell, it lines up with with Oak Island? Is that what we're getting at it does?
Speaker 9: It lines up perfectly with Oak Island. And not only that, it's it's got it's it sucks because it lands directly on an arm of of what they call Orlan's Cross. And Nolan's Cross is this configuration of one, two, three, four, five, six gigantic cone shaped hand hewn like a couple of tons stones that form this cross. Right, well, it lands on the right arm, on the stone of the right arm of Nolan's Cross. So I find Nolan's Cross and I'm like, cool, let me uh, let me uh, let me see if we have a Nolan's Cross at William and Mary, and God, I wish I could show it to you now. But uh, turn turns out that, yeah, we absolutely have a Nolan's Cross at William and Mary. I'm gonna try to share one more time, just to see if because I closed out of the browser that that Google Earth was on, let me see if we can get it get it going one more time, because this is this is a really really cool crap.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, as soon as you start to try to share your vocals.
Speaker 2: Yeah you came out you should.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can't do it, sorry, Yeah, like even videos against.
Speaker 9: Well it it's I'll tell you what I did record our podcast. I did a solo one where I just went through all these alignments the other day. So it is on Virginia's for Lovers all this time, but I'll still go through what what it is for you. It runs over to the line. There's also a configuration of Nolan's cross perfectly to the tee. And not only that, it it uh, it's it's kind of weird to talk about without showing it because it's just like saying, without you looking at uh, you'd be surprised looking at the campus of William and Mary.
Speaker 8: You'd be surprised.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: I mean, I've had this happen to me before, where my pictures weren't working and I had to describe something that I wasn't playing on describing. And it's not that bad. It's more of a mental thing.
Speaker 9: Okay. So so I'm gonna look it up on my phone so I don't go glitchy, and I'll try to explain what I got here. So what what we had was going through two of the Suffharat goes all the way to Oak Island and then it lands on the arm of Nolan's Cross. So I look for Nolan's Cross at William and Mary. Now you remember the C shaped building at William and Mary, the Rent Building. One hundred and forty five feet from from the front door. That is a statue of Lord Bottote. He was the worshipful master at the Number six Lodge in Williamsburg. He his statue has been there. It's been moved. His head's been cut off and put mac on. They moved him during the Civil War. They brought him back. They've always put him back in this exact position, exactly one hundred and forty five feet from the front door. Well, the first the top of Nolan's Cross at Oak Island to the next stone is exactly one hundred and forty five feet. So then you have the crossbars of nolan Cross right that those are each arm are three hundred and sixty feet. It's exactly three hundred and sixty feet from the front door of the Rin building to those two oldest roads in America that make the triangle, which is James Sound Road in Richmond Road. Now the next two lines are going down from from the cross section of the cross that that that center point down to another stone at Oak Island and then down to another stone, and it's four hundred and ninety three feet from the cross section to the next to the next stone. Well, remember me saying that in my Oak Island or I'm sorry by William and Mary Tree of Life, there was those two sepharat that land in the sunken garden that there's really no marker for, right, Yeah, Well, it turns out that the four or nine three feet runs right into the first one, which is the Da'at cepharrat or whatever it's it is in Hebrew. And then the next one is two hundred and thirty nine feet and that runs down and runs right into the Tipparete exactly cephrot. Now you go, So I did this whole uh measurement because if you look at if you could pull up like an overhead of William and Mary, I can kind of point out the tetritus.
Speaker 3: Which is this was actually this was actually on an Oak Island interactive map that I found.
Speaker 7: While you was talking about Oh yeah, yeah, I brought this up.
Speaker 3: And what's so funny that you was mentioned about triangles earlier, and look what I found stone triangles right on Oh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the stone triangle. Now the next part of this, you know, the whole the whole campus sits on what looks like a gigantic triangle. If you run down the triangle, it's in measurements of six hundred and sixty six feet six hundred and sixty six feet halfway down the triangle, and then another six hundred sixty six feet and then now this is a huge triangle, bigger than the pyramid triangle. Right, and then on the sides of the tria, it's a gigantic six sixty six by six sixty six by six sixty six by six sixty six by six sixty six by six sixty six right, and then down in the bottom left two corners of the triangle there are clear, uh city scape landscaped triangles that make up the bottom two corners. Those are six hundred and sixty six feet by six hundred and sixty six feet by six hundred and sixty six feet.
Speaker 10: You know you know what's both of the two Sorry real quick, you remember that triangle how you were saying when it was rebuilt, one of the sides did bump out a little bit, and it wasn't exactly straight anymore. Yeah, yeah, that's right kind of, that's exactly what that ship looks. Yeah. So I start getting into this six hundred and sixty six foot triangle right, and I find the thing called the tetritus, which is a Pythagorean.
Speaker 9: Symbol. It is, let's see here, the tic tractus or the tic tractus of the dick or the decad is a triangular figure consisting of ten points arranging four rows one two, three, four points in each row, which is the geometrical present representation of the fourth triangular number. A mystical symbol, it was very important to the secret warship of Pythagoreanism. There were four seasons, and the number was also associated with planetary motions and music. Kabbala also has a tetractus. It's a mystical symbol used by the Pythagoreans and Kabbala followers. It represents the four classical elements and a triangular figure meaning of the tech tractus in the Kabbala. The Pythagoreans interpretation of the tech tractus is the mathematical and nature and contrast its significance to the followers of the ancient Hebrew belief of Kabala is more mystical. Just like Pythagoras, the followers of Cabala also believe that the Tractus is the illustration of existence, of the way everything is structured in the universe. However, the followers of Kabala have paralleled I'm just going to call it the t with the Tree of Life. Now, this, this triangle is made up of one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten triangles. It fits directly over the Tree of Life at William and Mary. But each triangle has an exact side to the foot of six hundred and sixty six feet, So it's ten triangles made up of six hundred and sixty six feet that fit with There you go, man, so you can see how this is kind of a diamond, right, And if you look down at the bottom, do you see where they bent buildings so that they would maintain a little triangle. And if you go over to the left, they bend another building as a triangle. And then over here on the edge they they on the bottom in the middle, they bend that building so that it stays in line. Starting with this triangle on the bottom left. You build triangles all the way across, and it works out perfectly geometrically to be every single side of said triangle, ten of them within there is six hundred and sixty six feet. So this small triangle here on the bottom those roads, if you go all the way around, that is six hundred and sixty six feet. If you measure from corner to corner of the sunken garden, it's exactly six hundred and sixty six feet.
Speaker 3: From Bring real quick, I want to show you something you was talking about the stones on the other one.
Speaker 7: I just found the location.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: Clicking on a little man on the right hand bottom screen, and look at these stones that that that's right here, that's in the same spot that you was just talking about.
Speaker 9: Look yeah, if you go yeah, so it's it's uh right there. So if you go to the right, I'm sorry, keep going to the left. Stop right next to her in that grass right there. You can see it on Google or no, go to your left a little bit more. It's like from where the camera is facing, it's like behind the camera right now, that's where that slab sits. You can go there today and it sits right there, but it's in none of the pictures. You can't you can't see it. And it's the only one that lines up there. It is. That's it. It's the only hewn stone in the whole rock garden.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 9: I don't know. Yeah, that's fucking crazy. And it just sits there. Yeah.
Speaker 7: You come around, you're just like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and it's clear. It's got like tooling marks on the side, it's smooth on the top, and then it's got written on it somewhere. It's got like a like some numbers I guess from the quarry. It doesn't make any sense. It's like outside of the of the rock garden as well.
Speaker 7: So yeah, to be there for the audience, just for the audience, just to be clear it's right there.
Speaker 3: Yo, I'd be paying attention to what people be saying, bron, I'll be trying to figure it out, like how how do I find this should? I be using all my my my wits and everything trying to figure out exactly what they're talking about that.
Speaker 7: So I was like, what the hell, I gotta see what he's talking about, that.
Speaker 8: Whole six six sixth thing.
Speaker 9: Man, Like it's everywhere on that campus. You can't throw a rock.
Speaker 8: It's also ingrained in or it has to do with like the Yale as well. Some of the stuff around Yale has that sixty sixty sixth measurement intentionally what it is a human number. I just thought it was interesting. It's like there's something yeah, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 9: And you know six six six means different things to different to different people, especially within masonry. It's it's closely associated with Solomon and his payment, and you know the obsession with Solomon. There but.
Speaker 7: Felled Us. Look over here, we over inside felt Us.
Speaker 9: A rent building. Pin building is now if you can find if you can go inside the Wren chapel, which is the right wing of the rent building. It looks like no chapel ever, but it looks like every Masonic room you've ever.
Speaker 3: Careate historian, you see that book right there, secret historian Dan, It's crazy, bro, What did.
Speaker 8: You find your book on the shelf?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Secrets. Hey.
Speaker 9: The gay decades, okay, h William and Mary had the highest popular homosexual population of any college. It also has the highest suicide rate of any college in the United States, per capita. It is a tons of ghost stories and creepy, uh, creepy stuff. I'm gonna I'm gonna try one more time just to get you an overall. I'm gonna try my heartest to just give you an overall. I'm gonna try to share one more time just so you can see this triangle and whatnot and you can see how the buildings are bent around everything. I try one more time, and then I'm gonna give up as far as that goes, and I'll just talk it at you.
Speaker 7: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I'll have this playing in the background for you while you're talking. Are you visiting all these things?
Speaker 7: This is crazy?
Speaker 9: Can you see that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Bring it up? You got to bring his up, Nick right here for us when we come in.
Speaker 5: H Yo.
Speaker 7: They got a while while right next door.
Speaker 2: Yoe the sheets.
Speaker 9: Now you can you see at all?
Speaker 2: No, you break it up again. Man, Wait, I'm sorry. We are no longer trying that that situation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my bad man. It's all pretty much. It's all pretty much visual. There also that alignment. So what's interesting about that one that goes all the way to Oak Island. It goes from those two seppharat all the way through Oak Island, through North London, across the Bruce Castle which was owned by the Bruce family, which the Stewarts come from, and they come from the Mayrivngian. It goes all the way through Istanbul, which Wisconstantinople, and it lands directly yeah, and then it lands directly onto the front door of the cave church of Saint Peter's Cave Church. The first century Apostle Peter he taught secretly in a cave in Antioch, and the end of that line ends up on the front door of that church. Now that church is that church during the fall of Antioch, during the First Crusade, is supposedly where they found the spear of Destiny. It was held in Constantinople for a number of years, and it was supposedly found buried underneath the floor of Saint Peter's Cave Church. In that that lone ends. And then when you're talking about templars and hiding treasures and things like that, and needing places to hide things Oak Island. It's interesting that Oak Island, Williamsburg and where they supposedly found the Spirit of Destiny ends up there, so well, it's kind of a bummer man. I mean, the visuals are most of that presentation. If there's any questions, though, Man, I'd be happy to to talk about him. It goes on and on and on in this town. Man, It's it's insane.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we have here.
Speaker 9: That is Lord botatat that is you're in the back. You're in the backyard now. You were in the front yard, ye, out front, that's not you're in the back now way yeah.
Speaker 7: Ante.
Speaker 9: Oh look at the people. Another interesting thing is the all the different chancellors that have been all the way from historic American figures like Thomas Jefferson right up to Margaret Thatcher and the current Chancellor of William and Mary is an ex ci A director who was the director of the CIA during nine to eleven. He was in with the bushes.
Speaker 7: Of course, they have this one right here. Look they edited this photo. There's something wants to see. Oh dang, look at that. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So Margaret Faster was was chancellor. Chancellor is more of an honorary title, so it's not like she was on site. But it is interesting when you go back through the chancellors of William and Mary. I mean you're looking at James Madison you're looking at Monroe, you're looking at Thomas Jefferson, and then up into the modern era, people like Margaret that uh, the CIA director and whatnot. They have a advertised the CIA has an advertised presence on the campus of William and Mary.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: They recruit heavily from the from the students at William and Mary.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 9: Another thing that's interesting too is that every year they're they're freshman ceremony takes place really close to the fall equinox. Everybody arrives and and surrounds there in the ren yard where you're at right now. They surround Lord Batatat, they do some speeches, they ring the bell, and then all the freshmen moved through the portico through the Wren building out into the sunken garden where they have like a big party.
Speaker 8: So the CIA connections is have anything to do with some of the stuff you were talking about earlier with the farm and all that, Like, yeah, clearly here.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, well, I mean William and Mary it's an ivy. They call it a public ivy. Uh, it's it's a public school on par with Harvard and Yale and whatnot. I don't know to what extent they recruit, but it says publicly that they heavily recruit from William and Mary.
Speaker 8: No, that does even have me, especially given where it's at, right. I mean, if it's in Virginia, those ties are probably going to be their FBI and CIA.
Speaker 9: Oh, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's interesting man. That nine eleven connections is pretty interesting too.
Speaker 9: If you go down the street to your left, yeah, that way, and you come to the break in that wall on your left, not the first one, keep going, not that one either. You got to keep going on down. I might be sending you on a wild goose chase. It looks a little different from here. I keep going and there's a statue of William and King William and Queen Mary in between that. Yeah, in between those statues is the exact point where the pyramid baseline starts. And it goes all the way to the other to the other street, but it's dead center in the middle of those two statues.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they stop it right here. Yeah, this is the closest I can get to it.
Speaker 3: Would You could definitely see the silhouettes of that statue on pillars right there too.
Speaker 9: It's a it is a it's an interesting campus you're right down the street from the Bruton Parish Church with all its mystery. On the other side of the street from Bruton Parish you have the Octagonal s Gunpowder Magazine, which was a which was a remake of the Temple of the Four Winds in Greece. Yeah.
Speaker 11: It uh, it's interesting. Yeah yeah man, well, I mean without the visuals.
Speaker 9: God, I'm gonna have to like send you guys, I'll take some screenshots and email them to you if you if you want to take a peek out of I'll take those.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: If you you said you were going to edit, I don't know if you can. Uh No, I'm gonna edit to the audio world.
Speaker 2: This is live everywhere, right, So I mean it's it's a dumb deal like this.
Speaker 9: What what what does this look like to you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 13: Are a little way writing? Yeah, that's what I was thinking. So now my next question is what this one has to do? Bird artifacts inside?
Speaker 9: Look at the eyes and the glasses right in a certain thing.
Speaker 3: It seems like it has everything that It's like it's telling the story like look, you know that's modern man with the metal, you know, whatever type of metal. Then you got the eyes with the glasses, some type of fruit, something, tree, something here.
Speaker 7: Then what what do we always have in every mythology whatever? What's always mythology? The serpent.
Speaker 8: Is this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, holding babies? Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, a serpent holding babies. What does a serpent usually mean? So many different things, remarth, everlasting life, h.
Speaker 2: What time is associated with it?
Speaker 13: There?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the time? Okay, so.
Speaker 8: That it says a number of secret societies are all great at the College of William and Mary Anxiety sevens dating back to the founding of the nation's first known collegiate secret society, which is the sph Yeah, the flat hasse. So here's here's a list of some of the societies that are there on campus.
Speaker 2: Hey, but.
Speaker 8: Flat Hat Club, like like what you're saying. You got the Ladies of Alpha, You've got the Live Oak Society, the Phi Society, the seven Society, which I think you mentioned, thirteen Club, the w Society, and the Wren Society, and the Zodiac Society. I think that's interesting, the Wren Society part because of.
Speaker 9: That just yeah, you also have the Bishop James Madison Society. What's interesting is is Thomas Jefferson was a member of the Flat Hat Society, and Thomas Jefferson was instrumental in helping start Phi Beta Kappa, which ended up turning into Skull and Bones. And some speculate that the Society of Seven is this secret or side. Basically, when Phi Beta Kapa turned into Skull and Bones because they wanted to keep it secret at Yale, the same thing happened of William and Mary, and that became the Society of the Sevens. And you don't know who's in that society until they die and they ring the bell seven times.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 8: What if I told you that they go back to seventeen fifty Some of these like, oh yeah, it says the oldest.
Speaker 7: It says it.
Speaker 8: Days founding of the nation's first known collegiate secret society. Uh, it's kind of suggesting that some of the first secret societies are coming out of William and Mary. Is kind of like what it suggested. Oh, they absolutely were.
Speaker 9: There was no I mean when William and Mary first began, it was William and Mary in Harvard and then small schoolhouse universities, and there was the Flat Hat Society was absolutely the first secret society. And then seventeen seventy six, you have the first Greek with Phi Beta Kappa, and in both of those, both Phi Beta Kappa and the Flat Hat Society, they also had adult, non school, non student membership, and it was Freemasons from town could also be in the Flat Hat Society and Phi Beta Kappa and vice versa. They both Phi Beta Kappa and Flat Hat and the early Freemasons in Williamsburg all met in the Raleigh Tavern. That's what I was talking before the show. That is where Blackbeard's skull ended up. Blackbeard was killed, head chopped off, brought back to Williamsburg, given to Governor Spotswood. They put it on a stick, walked it up and down Duke of Gloucester Street. Then they then they hung it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Then they hung it on a stick at the mouth of Hampton Harbor down down the river a bit to you know. And then once it once it you know, the skin and everything fell off of it. Somebody grabbed it, brought it back to the Raleigh Tavern, had it built into the base of a It was either built into the base of a punch bowl, or it was built into some sort of chalice and it was held at the Raleigh Tavern. Thomas Jefferson claims to have seen it. There have been several decent accounts of people having seen it. It disappears around the time of the revolution. Nobody no more accounts of this of Blackbeard's skull. And also at the time of the revolution, the Masons in Williamsburg stopped meeting and Phive Beta Kappa stopped meeting, and they were both meeting in the Apollo Room, which was the top room of the Raleigh Tavern, where this skull supposedly was. I think I might have figured out the provenance of the skull and where it ended up, because there was a man named Cable Landing Cable, who was seven generations of his family worked for Thomas Jefferson, and he was entrusted with the Phi Beta Kappa paperwork, their jewel, and whatever their other ceremonial stuff was. And it disappeared, and then it was found again right at the time that Phi Beta Kappa went public and the skull and bones were created, and there is a silver skull built into the arch of the tomb at Yale.
Speaker 8: Yeah, who was originally that you're talking about?
Speaker 9: Blackbeard?
Speaker 8: Black Beard the player, and they put it, they put it in a foundation of.
Speaker 9: Supposed, I think the silver skull because it was supposed to be dipped in silver when it was at the Raleigh Tavern, and then all of a sudden in eighteen thirty two, the tomb at Yale, the skull and bones how ends up with a silver skull embedded into like the arch above their meeting room. And the only reason I put that together is that Blackbeard's flag, which is the skeleton holding the spear with the three dots the three drops of blood in the hourglass in his hand, if you flip that upside down, it almost mirrors the phi beta Kappa key perfectly, where the phi beta Kappa key has the phi beta cap of Greek letters in the middle, and then on the top left it's got three stars, and on the bottom right it has a hand pointing towards the top left. And if you turn the Blackbeard's flag upside down, it's almost the opposite like mirror image. And that flag wasn't actually Blackbeard's flag. All acounts of Blackbird's flag was either just a plain black flag or a black flag with a skull on it. And the person who put forward the flag that we all think of as Blackbeard's flag Now was a Skull and Bones member who wrote a book in the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, there's a lot of symbolism with the skull that I don't think is widely known. I mean, if you look back in ancient times, it kind of represents ancestors and pure bloodlines, and specifically, it's a bloodline that comes through the mother, not the father, and it's associated with the divine right of kings, so they claim, you know, the whole spield, they claim the right to rule from their bloodline. But it's the skull that kind of represents that.
Speaker 7: And I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know if Skull and Bones Society is trying to represent that with these the skull, but I'm suspicious.
Speaker 9: That they might be.
Speaker 8: But it's interesting that the Flat Hat Society was, like, was seventeen fifty. It predates the Society of the Cincinnati. That's interesting to me as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, you know, and nobody knows what age. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, I went to a museum in Fort Stewart, Georgia, and I was walking through it and it's about you know, you know, the military base and stuff like that, and this is some Nazi memorabilia here, but what caught my eye was that it was in a little small corner. This looks like the skulls and Bones ring and that just hits me in a different way understanding the symbolism right here.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, so the skull and bones probably got that from a Prussian army, the you know the Germans, they were German.
Speaker 9: Well you look at the you look at the s s, the waft in ssh their their symbol there was the skull and crossbones. They claim that that the chapter of skull and Bones at Yale came from a Bavarian version of skull and Bones that existed at a university in Bavaria. Which interesting is that Thomas Jefferson spent time in Bavaria and was instrumental in starting Phi Beta Kappa, and so that symbolism of the skull and bones comes from a skull and bones possibly in Bavaria. And I think there's a connection between Phi Beta Kappa and skull and Bones and Thomas. It's just yeah, lots of.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's a lot of links that there's many secret societies that were using the skull. It's it's nobility claiming the right to rule based on ancestry of the bloodline, and the skull represents that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, sorry the visuals.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, it's a bummer tyrone. Was there anything you wanted to ask or anything before we wrapped it up? I didn't want to make sure you didn't have any questions left up.
Speaker 7: Well, bring up this real quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did one on this one because we was talking a lot about symbolism. You look at this table right here, with this mural that's in the background. You see the papers are all bunched up right. Then you see a little mural back there. You go through there, you know somebody it looks like she's writing on something.
Speaker 7: Then you come over here, and then you look the symbolism with the papers thrown away. So something with this and this they did on purpose.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 10: I swear I even wonder if the purpose the chicken the polka dot dress. You constantly see somebody in like some weird dress like that right too. I was wondering if that was even like done on purpose to do with the filming.
Speaker 7: No, I look at stuff like that because similar is very important.
Speaker 3: Why would they have a whole bunch of paper crumbled up here on this table with a mirror where it's showing that there's you know, it looks like a male and a female child baby serpent. Serpent always has something to do with knowledge. This right here is thrown away or it's coming or what, whatever the case may be. But the time is what the time has to be now, because that's what there's there's there's something with this right here. I'm gonna look deep into this because this is like that is there's a reasonable because you got a book right here.
Speaker 2: You got a.
Speaker 3: Tablet looking type thing, notebook, whatever type thing right here. You got somebody praying right here. Birds is known as what usually a bird is the word that's that's a real saying from a song. But that's really where you get knowledge from bird. You get supposedly in some cultures, birds are giving you knowledge of some sort. And you got the same thing with the paper here. And then you got to end with poetry.
Speaker 9: And that's Shakespeare right there. That's Hamlet.
Speaker 7: Yep, I guess that's what it's telling. The story is telling you. Yeah, this right here is moby Dick, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 9: Or or this might be a bunch of old stories because you've got Moby Dick you've got Hamlet. I'm sure that this has something to do. I think this old man here is uh oh, I just flipped this up.
Speaker 8: This is I mean, just for people listening. This is Tucker Hall. It's on It's on the campus of William and Mary.
Speaker 9: It's one of the Seffert Tucker Hall is one of the.
Speaker 8: Nice they built. They built Tucker Hall in nineteen o eight.
Speaker 9: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Don keyxote, that's don Keyxote. Yeah, that's yeah, Yeah, I think that's what that's don Keyxote. You got Moby Dick, you got Hamlet. So it's it's it's literature of some sort. It might Tucker Hall, might be the English Department, and I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's the reason why they did it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, check out Virginia's for conspiracy lovers. Man, you can see all that imagery that I was trying to pull up for you guys. It's all on there. No, dude, I don't know what it is. I've never had We've done thirteen fourteen podcasts out of here and haven't had an issue with You guys have a much larger viewership than me, though, So maybe uh, maybe the farm got a hold of.
Speaker 2: Me, so thank you.
Speaker 12: Twin.
Speaker 8: Is there are there a cult connections to that don Quixote novel?
Speaker 9: You know, I know it's a uh it was written by uh shit who. It's feel symbolism.
Speaker 12: I know that.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting in that that uh and that's that it means anything.
Speaker 10: But in that movie The Ninth Gate, when Johnny Depp is at the beginning of the movie, he does like mention it don Key.
Speaker 8: Book that he's ah see, there might be something there.
Speaker 9: That's the first book he's trying to find.
Speaker 8: Miguel Servantes.
Speaker 9: Servantes is the.
Speaker 14: Author and it was published in Habsburg sixteen interested in sixteen oh five, sixteen five yep, sure sedition.
Speaker 8: So that's interesting, man. I somebody was telling me the other day about Don Juan being an alchemist, you know what I mean. So I got me thinking, I'm wonderful because don Quixote.
Speaker 7: She everywhere Mandy so oh yeah, let's see, look like a unicorn right here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hanaverian coat of arms. So after the revolution went from the Stewarts to the Avarians, so that would be their code. If you look, this is the Briton Chapel. Now this is actually really interesting under this floor is the crypt that holds Lord botatat the Randolphs all kinds of people. Right, if you look at this, this is supposed to be a Christian chapel, right, it's not set up like any chapel of its time. You've got the seating coming from the sides. I don't know if you've ever seen the inside of a of a lodge room, a Masonic lodge room, the seating comes in from the sides. This door is a western door. You always enter a Masonic lodge from the west. The Worshipful Master sits in the east. If you turn all the way around, this is set up completely like a Masonic lodge room. The Worshipful Master would sit up there where that red altar is. Your brothers would sit on the sides facing in, and you would enter from the west towards the east. And the only thing missing is the tesseract floor, which would be the black and white checkered floor. But you do have a square floor here.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 9: They try to explain this away by saying that the reason they when they renovated the Wren Chapel, that the reason they set it up this way was because they set it up to look like the the chapel at the it's an English the Chelsea Hospital, which was designed by Sir Christopher Wren, which I don't think explains it away at all, because you look at that, it looks even more like a Masonic lodge, the Chelsea Hall, and I think it was a lot of chapels back double as lodge rooms.
Speaker 7: He gave it too much.
Speaker 2: It comes back when I haven't finished that. Let's wrap it up, all right.
Speaker 8: My internet just kind of went out too. That's on my phone. That's crazy. I was looking something up with William and Mary and they cut my connection.
Speaker 3: To Hey, that's crazy that he that does look like a Masonic lodge. But seeing ancient times, they always did separate men and women from churches anyway, But if they had their own buildings, that means they would have their own church place, right, That's what I wanted to ask him, But he left because one he said, red on the top up here, and this one is white.
Speaker 7: Let me see if I can go back to it. So this one, let me see, I think this one was on this side.
Speaker 3: Let me see, yeah, see red on this side, right, and then when you go to the other side, which I think was on this side it was white.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, I think.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think he was saying that what's interesting here is like there's they don't tell you the last names of some of these kings and queens. You have to go dig deeper for it. It's like they'll say William of Orange, but they won't tell you the last name and some of the other family details. You have to really look for it.
Speaker 7: That's yep.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: If they were a Bavarian, that's interesting too, because you've got this whole idea of like the you know, the English British Royals actually being German, which is they were. And then at some point I think, I think because of Hitler, they decided that they were gonna drop the German part publicly. If she's coming back, sorry, well we just hit three hours too, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we'll good. I think we'll just wrap it up here. He might maybe he's not making it back on. Yeah, there was a lot. I mean, there was a lot of stuff in there between all of us, even when Headless was here. There's a lot of stuff there.
Speaker 10: Uh sorry about the visuals, Yeah, unfortunately since it's live. Oh yeah, yeah, for the people who who might be listening on audio once it redrops. I mean, there is definitely tons of stuff to see visually, just some of the stuff he couldn't.
Speaker 2: But then, I mean Tyrone was killing it with some of the stuff on the Google Earth. I was like, Oh, what the fucking just a years to like people watching and looking at weird shit from Google Earth, I'd say, check out the video.
Speaker 8: The thing man, that that mural that you were showing may have been drawn by some of these kids in these secret orders to go back to the seventeen hundreds, so there might definitely be some nuggets in there.
Speaker 3: It just looked weird to me that they had paper crumbled up on a desk and then you go look at the mural and it always has something to do with something writing something down or taking notes of something.
Speaker 7: It's just like, why, why is that so important to them?
Speaker 3: Because somebody did that on purpose, Bro, Nobody's gonna trumble up no paper throat on there and then take a picture of the mural where you could see it completely like that.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I mean they had that. They either had students for all that, or they commissioned it to an artist. But either way, it's probably going to be ran through one of those secret societies that I was reading off.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, whenever, whenever I do these discussions, bro, I'm always like, whenever somebody's talking about the place, I go straight to Google Earth and I type it in and I see what I can look at as far as you know what I what I can see for myself, because you'll get some good nuggets in there.
Speaker 7: And what's really crazy is that you once you do it enough, you'll.
Speaker 3: See that they take out things. They literally take out stuff I did. I did a podcast on Antarctica and I didn't record it. It was like one of my first podcasts. It was just something I was trying to learn how to do and or do video of a streaming. I think it was on Zoom. I probably did it on and I got into the Antarctica headquarters and I took pictures of their basley, their their operations center.
Speaker 7: With computers, phone books, maps and stuff like that. And I still have the copy of the map.
Speaker 3: I took a screenshot of that, but I didn't take pictures of their operations center. So and then when I went back to go look for it, it wasn't no longer there, So I know that they take stuff out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know that all the and like that.
Speaker 8: That Tucker Hall where that mirror is, they've got a statue of President James Monroe there, and I didn't see that in there either when you were flipping through.
Speaker 7: To see certain things. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And it's it's it's interesting.
Speaker 3: You get you get to see more of what people are talking about when they're talking about a location. I go in there straight up just fucking type in whatever they're talking about, and I go click on little points around there, trying.
Speaker 7: To see if I can find something interesting.
Speaker 3: That was good that he brought that up, because I never knew. I knew I know a lot about the Masonic Lodge, but I didn't know about this place as far as the depth of what he was talking about.
Speaker 7: Yea, So now I got to see more eyes on and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's worth revisiting too.
Speaker 9: Hey.
Speaker 8: I think a lot of these campuses are like this. Yes, I mean down in North Carolina. If anybody just has want something to do, google that Duke University campus. They got a straight up castle on campus, like an old school castle. And like, I mean, who knows, man, if that that was there much older than it was then. It's you know, purported to be. There's a lot of crazy stuff on these castle or you know, campuses. I'm three hours in. I'm starting to starting to lose it a little bit starting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, no, it's good. Yeah, that's all right. Yeah, we're gonna wrap it up now. Thank you everybody for saying staying that long. Oh yeah, it was over three hours now. Uh, that's what's up. There was a lot of people, a lot of people in the live.
Speaker 10: Though, that were still here from the beginning or at least before you know, twenty thirty minutes. And that's what's up for sure, right for real, that's yeah, that's what's up. There's people that even said they came back and you know, left them came back. I saw Mike and Dave. What's up. That's cool. Uh, thank you for stopping by again. But yeah, that is the end of another cult rejects. Unfortunately we lost we lost Ernie. And I'll include his links in the bottom and everything headless. He's probably sleeping right now the whatever passed that with the cat on the couch, his links will be in the bottom. Yeah, let me mind, everybody to a Headless Giant podcast. Send stories to him if you got any weird ocul paranormal dreams, anything. I know he's focused on post apocalyptic moul dreams. I don't know if that's a common thing, but if you got any of those, let us know. But I also know there's a couple of fans and listeners that I've spoken to recently that listen and they said they got stories, So send them in. Send them over Aheadless and we'll read them on Thursday. Thank you all in the chat. That is what's up again. Like I said, there was a bunch of you there from the beginning, and thank you Tim and Tyrone.
Speaker 2: That is what's up. Everybody's links will be in the bottom.
Speaker 10: I'll edit after the fact if I didn't put it in now, my apologies and until the next one, everybody be well later