Speaker 1: Good afternoon, Big brother fans.
Speaker 2: It is Thursday, August twentieth, day forty five in the house, and we have an eviction coming up in roughly three hours from the time I am recording this later in the day. Again, lots has been going on today, Lots went on overnight, and it's not a sure thing. Again, once again, we are not a lock. I would say, if COMU wins the Blockbuster, then Haley is going home for sure.
Speaker 1: However, if COMU doesn't.
Speaker 2: Win the Blockbuster and it is Hailey versus Commu, or if it's Hailey versus sorry, if it's Commu versus ANGELI, even the vote may be strange. And I say that because Mallory and Melody both have been getting i don't know, disgruntled. They feel like they're on the outside the bottom of this recently form mosh Pit Alliance, which of course they kind of are in some ways. They are a part of the FAP Alliance, but they are.
Speaker 1: I have to say this.
Speaker 2: I'm recording this with my wife sitting next to me driving and she hadn't heard this alliance name, but she knows, so she just had a look of horror on her face, like what that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yes, they came up.
Speaker 2: With the alliance name FAP, and CBS is actually saying the word FAP on air. It's ridiculous and crazy. They came up with a different initials to make it okay. But yes, this is the young kids that came up with this name. All right, So back to it. So the FAP alliance, Melody and Mallory kind of feel like they were they were They know that Drew and Devon's or sorry, Devon's Gosh darn it, they knew that Drew and bare We're already in an alliance kind of with the icons. So they're not feeling super secure about this, but they're for the most part looking at this is a very short term this, this mosh pit alliance is a short term thing. But they were getting really sketched out last night, and they had a two am conversation with Drew where Mallory and Melody both said to Drew, I think we want what if we kept COMMU because we kind of think we want to, And Drew's like, no, you can't do that, We can't do that, and they're like, yeah, but we feel like we're at the bottom of this moshpit alliance and we're just gonna get totally screwed over by them. As soon as Kamu and Haley are out of the way, and he says, let's get to there and then we'll go from them. It'll be okay, I promise you said, Comu can't afford to stay.
Speaker 1: He and yash are too strong. You know. Kamu has no loyalty.
Speaker 2: He backed he stabbed the backs of his own alliance, his first opportunity he had.
Speaker 1: He's always up in the hoh with me.
Speaker 2: He gave them all kinds of reason and they seem to come back around to being like, okay, we'll vote Camu out. And Melody said, but if you if you are lying and you backstab us, that's it.
Speaker 1: We're never gonna be friends. We won't be friends outside the house.
Speaker 2: And of course Melody and Drew are kind of of semi showmance that hasn't ever done anything, but they kind of want to but they're not. So that's pretty strong words coming from Melody. Drew just said, trust me, we're gonna be friends outside the house. So that's where that conversation left last night. Fast forward to this morning, as the house guests. We're getting up and we find Devon's and d brushing their teeth in the bathroom alone, and Devon starts to talk about, you know, oh, there's kind of a little bit of a we're not sure and I think I think Melody and Malody, I'm not sure about this FAPs if they're gonna stick with us and they may be getting cold feet, and d is like, they better stick with us, they you know, and Devon's kind of said something he said several times the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: He says, well, if.
Speaker 2: They don't, if things don't go the way they ford Now, I understand if Kamu wins the Blockbuster, obviously he's staying. But this is only the scenario if he doesn't win the Blockbuster, and at least probably is Devon's and d are talking right now. It is only if it is the Kamu versus Hailey that they're concerned that they might vote out Hailey instead of Kamu. That's that's where they're that's what they're thinking, at least at this moment. So Devin says to d you know, this is what's gonna happen if if they vote out Commu or if they don't vote out Cammu, I'm gonna simply tonight afterwards, I'm gonna call a house meeting and I'm gonna very calmly expose everything. I'm gonna expose the moshpit alliance, I'm gonna expose why I use the diamond para veto. I'm gonna throw out everybody under the bus. We're just gonna it's going to be scorched earth nuclear option. Those are a couple of different words he used, and d seems like, yep, I get it totally. So there's that conversation. Okay, next conversation that of importance. And I posted all of these, by the way on my blue sky. I went back and I clipped all of these or and I got some from others like they got some from tombs and from bbe Lyons. So I got a couple of the clips and BB screen Scotts shots. I think those are the three I got him from. We had we saw Drew and Barrett talking about you know, they're a little bit worried about Mellory and Mallory and or actually Drew was saying, you know, Melody and Mallory are a bit worried about us and everything.
Speaker 1: It says, now, oh, we got to keep them together.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna make this work, and okay, okay, that conversation happened. Then we have a conversation of Melody and Mallory in the storage room. Now this was a three part conversation on the clips because they kept getting interrupted the first time by Yosh. They got interrupted by the second time by Devons, which is funny because both times when they open the door to walk in, they both go Hi to him in unison together the exact same inflection for the two guys as they walked in. But the conversation between Melody and Mallory was what if we still what if we flip the vote? What if we vote for COMMU? We don't have the votes, So this was they're talking, They're talking, we don't have the votes to get rid of COMMU in theory because they need five votes to a victor, like we don't have the votes.
Speaker 1: They think Hailey is still going to vote to a.
Speaker 2: E vict Commuf's if she's able to vote and so, and they they're pretty sure Angelo will. So you know, they're saying, what if it's what if Camu? What if it's COMMU versus Angela. What if we vote for Angela to go. We think Hailey was still vote for Angela too, they think, but that would be a problem because if they voted for Angela to go, and La La and Latrie and Taylor also voted for Angela to go, and that would be and Hayley, that would be five votes and Angela would get evicted versus COMMU, which would totally flow everybody out of the water. So so they decided they talked about it, and the long story short for this three three part conversation was in the end they actually had decided.
Speaker 1: I don't if they're going to carry through with it, but they decided to split the vote. One of them will.
Speaker 2: Vote for for if it's if it's that situation, one of them will vote for Angela and one will vote for Cammu, and then Comma will still go. But they'll have the ability to kind of point fingers and say wait a minute, because they're worried that they're going to get exposed and they'll get attacked by Latresea Lala if they don't agree to vote for and I say attacked in and just they will become adversaries with.
Speaker 1: Them, right.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying a physical attack or anything, of course, but they will they will go against Latresea Lalla if they don't vote to evict andla with Kamu there right, I start my brain's starting to melt. So they left it at that. So that's kind of like, okay, well that's that's that'll be an interesting vote that will be seen as a Henkey vote, and they want to blame Haley for the weird vote if that happens. Again, keep in mind again this all comes down to Camu.
Speaker 1: You know how that happens.
Speaker 2: It's all depending on this blockbuster. So there's multiple scenarios going on here. The next little bit, in the final little bit, per kind of is Drew or said Devons then approaches Barrett tells Barrett about this nuclear option. Says, you know, if if if if, if they screw us over on the vote, meaning Malady Mellory and Malady Mellory, Melody and Mallory, if they screw us over on the vote, this, I'm going nuclear. I'm throwing everybody in the bus, including you guys, including you and Drew. You're all getting thrown under the bus. And he said nuclear. He said scorched earth, So that happened. Then Bart's like, yeah, no, I don't think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I think we're good. I think we're good.
Speaker 2: Devons walks away, and you just have Barrett, and I don't know how serious he was, but he just goes, oh no, and then he pauses, and then he goes scorched Earth. And I don't know if he was thinking out loud, if he's kind of worried or not, I'm not sure. But then Devon's goes right from talking to Barrett and goes back and talks to Drew and he says the same stuff.
Speaker 1: Now, Drew was a bit more talkative, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: This talk lasted nine minutes up until the HH lockdown and d came in as well, and he said the same stuff to Drew.
Speaker 1: Drew talked about his stuff.
Speaker 2: Drew actually said, you know, the girls are a little spit sketched out by Barrett. They think he's a little bit more loyal to you guys than that's the Icons, than he is to them, and which is kind of true. The girls do kind of feel that way because Barrett does spend more time with the Icons in some ways, but one point, and I don't think Devon's was there. I think he walked away. D said, by the way, I'm going, I'm not waiting for after the show to blow up. If you guys go against it, if you guys go against it, I'm blowing up. As soon as the vote is over or whatever happens, I'm blowing it up right then and there. So, hey, I don't know, it might be something interesting to see. I'm not you know, but these are all contingent upon if if Camu wins the competition, then Haley is going. I don't I don't see that unless that weird, unless let's I don't know. I don't even think that. I don't think that. Mallory and Melody, you're talking about voting for Angela over Haley. I think they'll vote Haley out. But that's the that's the whole That's.
Speaker 1: Not even the whole situation.
Speaker 2: There's so much more. There's a point where Haley told Taylor that she overheard Drew or that Drew told Kamu that he doesn't have the votes, which means that to them that Drew was working with Devons, so they have that site. So there's lots of it's it's very intriguing, very interesting. We're gonna have another wild Evening Friday, depending on who gets the h oh one and depending on who gets evictive. We don't know who's getting evicted for sure. I'm just not sure. I think it's likely still to be Commu or Haley, and I still think it's gonna be Commu over Haley. I still think it's gonna carry out, but there's been lots of dramatic potential for it to go the other way.
Speaker 1: All right, what else? One other thing?
Speaker 2: So the feeds went down for the Tech feeds came back from Tech. Now they're still talking about all that. Now they're now they're worried about a double eviction. It's not happening. It's not a double eviction, but there was a little bit of talk of that. They're still scrambling on the vote. We're not sure.
Speaker 1: I have to do something before the show.
Speaker 2: So I'm doing it now and I'm going up going like, I'm still not sure it's a show worth watching.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be interesting. The final note is that Julie.
Speaker 2: Chan did on her Instagram did post the Blockbuster competition and it is the fan machine that you know, dollar bills or in this case, balls, and they they they will be They'll each be in a ball, each being, the each being.
Speaker 1: The a booth. There you go.
Speaker 2: They'll be in a booth with the fans lowing, and they have to grab ten balls of two different colors and put them in these tubes. And the first one they have ten balls in each tube of the right color, wins. Uh.
Speaker 1: It's that that to me is a crap shoot. It may not be. I mean, you may be able to say, oh, Comu is gonna kill it. I don't know. It's it's technique, and it's the ability to figure out how to do it the quickest. First. I don't remember. I don't remember who did comic did? Uh? Did Tucker win that one?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, and I'm not gonna look it up or anything, but I think it's one that has the chance for Angela to win, which would be the crazy scenario for the vote and everything.
Speaker 1: So is she gonna win it? Probably not? Is Comma gonna win it? Maybe?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Is Haley Pailey might win it too? That's what I just don't know. So tune into the show tonight. We'll talk about it tomorrow. I'll let you know what happened. And that's it. That's all I got for right now, and that's plenty. So I'll get this posted and we'll talk to you guys all tomorrow and let you know what happened.
Speaker 1: Take care all. Bye,