Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen? I'll welcome everybody to another Headless's magical mail Bag. I got my co host Nick with me, and we have the world exclusive, first time ever appearance of our special guests, Winter York. Thank you for joining.
Speaker 2: Us, Winter, Thanks for having me awesome.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you here. After all of the stories we've got, I thought you had to join us, you know, we always do that on the show. So we're going to go over our symbols real quick and then we'll get into your stories. If that's all right. Go free to comment on anything if you want to. And oh, Nick, tell them where they can find you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right. Well yeah tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Actually, people are around in Franklin, North Carolina tomorrow at the Chamber of Commerce.
Speaker 3: I think there's like something going on.
Speaker 4: At four o'clock and like the people from that Bigfoot event that will be there Saturday will be there and they'll be like some bar croll a whole bunch of people doing that supposedly, But Saturday at Franklin, North Carolina at the fun Factory. I think it's cool the factory or something like that.
Speaker 3: We will be there. We got a booth.
Speaker 4: There'll be a bunch of speakers there, somebody from moof on there, people for Bigfoot UFO stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, check it out. The'll stuff.
Speaker 4: The information is in the bottom of yo and it's five books to get into this one. That's fucking cheapest shit, So come check it out. Me and Tyero will be there and be doing interviews and everything too. So if you show up, we'll get you.
Speaker 1: On and you're gonna have my artwork there.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's right, Yes, his artwork t shirts and sticks. Yes.
Speaker 4: Oh, and Tyron will be there with his books. Would assume I told him to bring books. I mean it makes sense.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be doing signing. It makes sense right, right, right, perfect, perfect, So I'll go first. Mine's pretty simple. This is the Heracles not or, as it's more widely known, the square knot. But this was the symbol of marriage, fidelity, and trustworthiness in ancient Greece. Right, so apparently this noto was used in a lot of marriage ceremonies and a lot of motifs, a lot of artistic motifs involving this symbol and between the two chords as they wrap around each other. You get the idea that the hardy pull on them, the stronger the not gets, which you know implies the Herculean force and everything else. And so this heraclean knot was a prominent symbol of the Greek people when they were making marriage vows. So that's my symbol.
Speaker 3: Very nice. Uh, that's right, I gotta share. I always forget to do that. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got like a demon bowl, but they you know, it's a little bit shorter, kind of like you as as much on it. But yeah, this is one of them right here. And this is a a demon binding bowl seal. It's late antique Mesopotamia is UH binding sigil drawn inside a small clay bowl. A demon is sketched in the center and encircled by a spiral spiral of sacred text, usually Jewish or Syriac or Aramaic. Many bowls add binding marks, chains, knots, or an enclosing circle across to seal the spirit. Museums uh in catalogs explicitly note bowls with bound demons spiral incantations. I find this one even a legal bill of divorce against demons. I do you think like some of its possibly done like actually like legal, like.
Speaker 3: Where's the first show up?
Speaker 4: Thousands are known from like fifth to seventh century CE, Mesopotamia somewhere.
Speaker 3: Around early is long period.
Speaker 4: Museum records date multiple examples from the fifth to sixth and later again and you can find it.
Speaker 3: They've been found in Iraq around the poor.
Speaker 4: The British Museum has a bunch of them, and then the met also has a bunch of them too. But and what it means. The spiral text is a trap and ward. As the writing coils outward, it surrounds and constrains the spirit named or pictured at the center. The wording often separates the client from demons using legal phrases and like I said before, Bill of dise divorced and basically turning Jewish legal speech into a magical weapon, just saying, I'm sure they love to do anyway with everything else names of angels, divine, epitash, and occasional uh uh, I can't even fucking pronounce that word, provided provide seals. Bulls might specify like targets too, like like fevers or nightmares from liliths or like certain threats and stuff like that. They can even some of them have even gotten that specific. Uh, yeah, so that's what they got. I got a couple of the pictures too.
Speaker 1: Is the is the bowl form of divination as well? So are you putting water in this bowl?
Speaker 4: Or is this say anything about that? Which I would for You're right, I did find it interesting that. I was like, it's a bowl, but nothing's like being placed in it?
Speaker 1: Like, no, yeah, it's an interesting way of making a what's that called?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: You know, you've got the pentacles, right, so you have to have the base, and so that's sort of what they're using is their base for their magical workings. But yeah, this reminds me a lot of the coillax too. The coylex is the Greek bowl cups that they would used for wine. They would put comics or pictures at the bottom of the colax, so as you're drinking your wine, you see more and more of the picture at the bottom of it. That's fun. And they would say sometimes coylexes were magical, So this seems like an outgrowth of that. This is also part of the what's that tradition where they're using the chariot of the spirit. I remember that the chariot is in Hebrew, but I forgot the word for it and Hebrew. Oh I should, right, you know what I'm talking about that right? Apostle Paul was into that as well, Marcaba mysticism. So yeah, that's pretty interesting. I like the beam and bowls. Now did they use the word book or they didn't mention the book?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, controversial?
Speaker 3: H difficult? Whatever that was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the book one of those.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The guy related to Jeffrey Epstein says he had a personal book that would take over his body. Uh. Les Wexner. He said that in an interview. I wonder if he's doing these bold things, it would be interesting. But uh, let's get to winter. So Winter, where do you think that your your journey really started out? Definitely? And you knew that you were on a journey of self discovery.
Speaker 2: When I was about five or six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now did this start with the dreams?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They did.
Speaker 5: And also a lot of people say sleep paralysis is just your mind, but this seems a little bit more significant than just a dream.
Speaker 2: Like the experience that I had.
Speaker 5: The first one is I woke up and I know that I wasn't sleeping because I could see the flickering of the TV in the hallway and I could hear my grandparents talking, but I had like a green guy on my chest and I couldn't breathe. I thought I was going to die. He looked like he was made of plasma, but I didn't even know that word. He you know, those those electric balls that you touch and like the you could find them at Spencer's and like, yes, that's what it looked like he was made of. And he was stomping on my chest and I thought I was literally going to die, And then apparently I didn't, because I woke up the next day. Now, not knowing at the time what that might have meant, I'm thinking it was like the green man, because he looked like the guy off of the Frozen Peace, you know, the green giant frozen piece, which was my only association at that age.
Speaker 2: So that was the first one.
Speaker 5: The second one, this was a dream, and I can remember my dreams better than my actual childhood, so they were really like implanted in my head. And one was I left the house and I went to the backyard and I climbed over the wall and I found a stick and I was like, oh, this stick can write. It was like it had been burned and wetted, and then you could write on the walls like an ash. And now I realized, that's almost like the four Elements. I didn't again, I was five or six. So I go in the house and I start writing with it, and I don't know what happened to between, because dreams are weird. But then I stood back from it and I had written symbols up and down the wall, and my grandmother in the dream came in and said, you've just opened something you can't close. Now you have to burn the house down. And then I felt like I did something awful, like I was terrified, and I asked, you know, can we rebuild it? Because I was terrified. And then I saw my mom crying in front of a fireplace and she wasn't hearing me, and there was an owl next to it. There was a there was always an owl growing up. There was this, you know, decoration. And now I'm thinking, because I wanted, I was going through so much trauma, not having my parents, and I was calling out to anything that something did answer, if that makes sense, because that's the only thing that I can think of. And then the third one that I remember really clearly was. I wasn't dreaming for this. I went into my grandparents' bedroom because I was.
Speaker 2: Raised by them, and I would climb in between them.
Speaker 5: But what I didn't put in the email was sometimes it felt like there were shadow things in the room trying to grab at me, and it would actually touch my feet.
Speaker 2: In my hands.
Speaker 5: But one night I woke up and I was off the bed like two or three feet and I couldn't move, and I could breathe. I could only see here, and there was a feminine voice that said, don't be scared, We're not going to hurt you, and there was a masculine voice. That's all I remember. Then I was playing in my grandparents' living room and I looked up at the rotary phone and that triggered something and I remembered, and I remember the night that it happened, and they said they were angels. But if they were angels, why would I be scared? And that's what I remember. And that was five six years old, so I think that's when it started.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting the connection to the Green Man. And you know, we did that show on Jules's channel last Friday about the Green Man, and it's like all these little green characters throughout all these different mythologies sort of play a role in like awakening something within us. So did you find that these dreams caused an awakening of maybe perceptions or ways of seeing the world that you hadn't seen before.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And in fact, when I started looking for some answers, I found this place called the Krii Center for Consciousness Studies because I was going through a really bad time. I've didn't at that point, and they they were asking me questions to find out if I even belonged like in that group, and when I said, I had a little green guy and that's how I found out later that's how they knew that this was legit because it wasn't a well known thing at the time and people were thinking about aliens and paranormal that it was often a green guy involved. So I don't know, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, what's interesting to me is the panic, right, because oftentimes, like the panic associated with you know, running into these more rustic type deities that are associated with the you know, the green woods and stuff like that is really associated with the heavy sets of panic. Now, what I found with pans specifically is that if you can move through the panic and you know that it's coming, it doesn't have the same sort of effect. But people aren't really told about that sort of you know effect. So if they were told, hey, you are supposed to feel the panic moved through you, and then once it's gone, it doesn't come back right, you can control And it sounds like You've also got a lot of half in, half out experiences with out a body, so like this is part of you know, why it would seem so threatening is because you're you're basically immobilized because half of your body is in the body and half is out right. So it seems like a mix of different energies that are taking place here. So what did you learn at the Center for Consciousness Studies.
Speaker 5: I didn't learn a whole lot other than an experience, but I should probably start like where things started to kick in again in my life because I would have series of dreams and it would always be three and like I said, I can't remember what I ate for dinner last night, but I can remember these more vivid than reality. And they would often come with a vibration at the end, so I'd wake up and I'd still hear it in my head. So you know, when people are talking about like the singing bowls, I'm like, okay, I'm starting to kind of get what's happening. This is an internal change, though, and I didn't have any singing bowls, So so it picks up where I was going through.
Speaker 2: A rough patch.
Speaker 5: I couldn't I didn't have good relationships. I couldn't I couldn't manage anything, and my life wasn't going anywhere. And I guess what people would call a dark knight of the soul. I did this crazy thing because I couldn't stay in the house. I had to go. I had to drive. I just had to get out. And it was like this emotion erupting from within. And so I picked some Rando that I didn't even know that was on my list, and I figured, I know, this sounds terrible. I'm like, he looks like kind of a loser. He's probably up to, like, you know, six am. At least I have a spot on the map. I didn't even want to hang out with him. I just needed a spot on the map to go so I could just drive. So I drove from New Hampshire all the way to Connecticut in the middle of the night, and it just so happened that I was listening to V and V Nation at the time that album had just dropped, and I got while I'm driving, I got listening to the song Nova. Now, if anyone's heard it, it's a beautiful song. However, I listened to this song for hours. I felt that song. I don't know what it was about it, but I cried a whole lifetime of tears on the highway. And then you've got those lines now going, you know, when you're on a highway late at night, and now looking back at the lyrics, I'm going, wait a minute, like, I don't know if you've ever looked up the lyrics for Nova, but it's.
Speaker 1: Been a long time, but I remember that album. It was amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And so it was basically, you know, to burn everything away, which I didn't. I went at the time associated associate that to my childhood. Open the skies and burn it all away, illuminate me, make me complete, you know. And then this, like when you listen to it, there's a certain frequency to that, and I'm thinking that was almost like a hyper sigil at this point, because I drove all the way to Connecticut. I get to the house and this is the weirdest thing. This guy lived in his mom's basement. So he's exactly what I thought he was. You know, he's too old for that. But it said like one more step to Hell or welcome to Hell on the stairs. Now I shouldn't have taken note of that, because you know, he was a goth kid, right, our goth guy at that point. He was way too old to be in the basement.
Speaker 2: But but for.
Speaker 5: Some reason I took note of that, and so I hung out for about an hour and then I drove all the way back and I went to bed. I felt better, I'd gotten all the crying out, and that that morning I went to bed, and so it must have been at like eleven am by the time I actually woke up. I got out of my bed. I looked back at the bed. There was me on the bed, and for some reason I didn't think this was strange. I walked outside the house and it was like a heavy heaviness, like the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, but everything felt heavy and I didn't know why. So I walked to the back of the house and like I'm thinking about this. I was looking east and instead of where there were houses, there was a big dark forest and I knew I had to get through it and it would be full of terrifying things. And next thing I know, I'm on a mountaintop and there's a man standing there holding a sword, but I could only see his frame, so I'm like, what is this right? And then this ball of light came down and this like, this was I've never felt the sense of love so big. It was like it was crazy, and it the it said You're going to go someplace else and be someone else. And I saw it as a vehicle and a star, but I didn't know what it was like. And then it was sort of like I was able to see that maybe I had lifetimes as other things in that, like everybody that I love is like even when I died, they're they're gonna just be in different bodies. It was just like this amazing thing, but it was also like it it was loved so much.
Speaker 2: It was heart it was painful.
Speaker 5: And then I was standing there making the decision do I go back or do I go into this thing? And then I woke up and it felt like my heart had been like ripped open and I was gasping for air and.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what. I didn't know what that was. I think I know now, Well, it sounds.
Speaker 1: A whole lot like that Mercaba idea, right.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: Vehicle and uh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: But I was.
Speaker 5: Supposed to get in this vehicle with this other person that I didn't know. That was the weird part. The guy that I couldn't see his face, but I could see his outline clearly, like I knew he was going to be important in this dream that wasn't a dream.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 5: A few years well, how should I say this, this person showed up in my reality and I recognized him because he's got a very unique frame and he has he's I have a child with him now. And let's just say his last name has to do with light. And I can't explain any of this other than something happened that night listening.
Speaker 2: To that.
Speaker 1: Hits you right on somebody's macaba. Maybe it was yours, maybe it was his, who knows, Maybe it was both of you guys together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But when I heard Nick talking about the sense of love so great, like you can't explain it, like with the meditation, and it felt like I went I skipped everything and went right to that and then got sent back to get back back up there.
Speaker 2: Maybe so I have no idea I so be after that happened.
Speaker 5: I hadn't met him at the time, you know, my boyfriend at the time. Basically which part should I start with. I ended up at the gym doing yoga, realizing that a lot of my problems were based in food that I had no idea, and it was so strange. It was like I was tripping on breadcrumbs and finding like what was wrong. And then the more I did the yoga and took care of my body and cleaned myself up, then I started feeling like I was going crazy. And I'm starting to think I that was the the energy and the spine rising up, and it got to be the at the point that like I thought, I thought I was going to end up in a looney bin. However, I mean, I had no one that.
Speaker 2: Could explain what was happening.
Speaker 5: But this kicked off with a dream about a sexual snake woman who was trying to devour me, and within her mouth was this darkness that was like everything twisted like broken, disfigured, and I got out of her mouth and then the lights turned on and so that was symbolic, and that goes.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like right there with the same Yeah, but nobody's telling you to stuff. No, Like it's confusing as hell because you're not you don't have the frame of reference to know exactly what this kind of energy means. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I started to feel like I wasn't alone. There's I was hearing the electricity in the wall and it was just it was bizarre, and I was I was really scared because I'm like, am I going schizophrenic? Because my my ex husband's sister went schizophrenic and she was talking to light bulbs and microwaves, and I was like, Okay, if I'm having a conversation.
Speaker 2: With a microwave or a light bulb, that's my That's where I draw the line.
Speaker 5: Now I'm gonna like literally put myself into a hospital. I had to put a line down because I didn't know where this was going, and it just got too much that I ended up. I was sitting there and I had cleaned my diet up.
Speaker 2: No soda, no.
Speaker 5: Nothing, no grains, everything organic, and I realized I can dumb it with food. And I'm sitting there and I'm like looking at the schweb's ginger rail and I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm not dealing with this. So I'm like doubting soda and going to McDonald's. Just make it stop, please write. And then that's when that's when my boyfriend showed up in my life, and that got really crazy.
Speaker 2: We ended up with a roommate.
Speaker 5: That she literally had a self portrait on the wall of her naked riding on a horned beast with demons beneath her and spiders and her name was Diana, and so I'm like, now it makes sense. And what I learned was projection, which would align.
Speaker 2: With the moon.
Speaker 5: I can't explain how any of this happens, but it was awful. I mean it was I ended up leaving my boyfriend with our child and going back to New Hampshire. I thought he was the most evil person in the world because of this woman. I would have told you he was the devil incarnate on the planet. And I went back and I started having like I literally got a book title in my head and I didn't know the book existed, so I looked it up, I'm like, well, if it exists, and I didn't know it exists, I'm going to buy the book. And it had to do with healing relationships but taking personal accountability for it. And I also got an image of a black mountain with water beneath and a pillar of fire and a bat wing creature, and now I think that was an alchemical symbol.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's almost as if there it can't just be me right, Like it feels like I was being guided by something.
Speaker 1: So well, I've had symbols like that show up in my life where it's like it feels so familiar, like it pops into your head. It feels so familiar, and then you you know, you you make something out of it, and it's like, what is this thing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And I get that sensation that there's something else that you're connected to that maybe hasn't been discovered yet. And so a lot of what I see happening in the occult world right now is people are starting to discover these things that haven't been discovered before, and they don't really have a meeting, and so it's all sort of coming together in a different way than what we've seen before. But I think this goes along with the changing of the eons too. We're in that transitional phase right now, so you can really expect a lot, a lot of new symbols to come out and become prominent.
Speaker 5: So yeah, there's one more thing that I wanted to mention that when I was going to the kr I Center, they.
Speaker 2: They were doing.
Speaker 5: This meditation after the regular meeting, and I'd never done meditation before, and they called it like it was a sun meditation or I found out it was multiple stars and I kept going, but it was called contact circles because they were actually trying to make contact. But I forgot what we were doing because I was just hearing it. I was just like enjoying, Like I started to see colors, doorways, eyeballs, and then you were flying through space and at one point I was going down a tunnel and then I saw the eclipse. Now it was listening to you guys that I realized what I saw because I wasn't reading occult books, you know, like I didn't even know what I saw except when I got shot out into this empty space where everything went quiet and I saw an eclipse. It didn't open, I got a sensation of falling and I fell into a room full of TVs with nothing but violence. And next thing you know, I was in a desert and there was a tree and then there was an entity and a cloak and the message was this is where we're going to end up if we don't turn it around. And when the meditation ended.
Speaker 2: We wrote it down. You know what happened.
Speaker 5: Two other people in the group so had the same message with the same thing. I was super dizzy, like I couldn't even walk and I didn't even I was like I didn't even know what happened to me. And the woman was like, oh, that's normal, you know, like if you even make contact, that's normal, and like I made contact, like it was terrifying. I had to, like my whole reality had to completely change after that, and that took a long time. And it's just weird that I just would wander into these situations. It's almost like I was following some intuition or being guided to this.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I still don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you live in a really weird area like New England has a bunch of strange things going on that most people just pass by. And they don't get involved with but some people do and then you get stories about it. So but yeah, it's a very old part of the country. I remember the guy from my family thinks I'm crazy. He was tracking these stone wall they were just out in the It doesn't make any sense because nothing was built there, and they're like, no, they must have been part of a farm or something. And they'll go for miles. There's just no explanation for it, and nobody's looking into it. Nobody thinks about it, and it's like, what is this place? You know? What was going on here? And I think a lot of that, you know, really does reconnect us back to spirit because it's sort of yelling out, Hey, something else is happening here, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the thing I went from there.
Speaker 5: Now I'm living in Arizona, So I went from a really really weird part of the country to like another really weird part of the country.
Speaker 2: I live. I live kind of near where the star Does Ranch.
Speaker 1: Guy, Oh, you live on the line. Yeah, there's a straight line between Stardust Ranch and all the other haunted ranches. It's strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it would.
Speaker 1: All be connected. But yeah, that's that's a weird part. I remember in two thousand and one I went out to hold a ribe. So this is the longest continuously lived in Howe or city in America. It was, it's over eight hundred years old. It's like, what do they call it? Second Mesa for the Hopie people, and so they've been out there forever. They're never leaving. And we went out there, me and my mom went out there in January and we actually got to sit in on this naming ceremony festival that they were having for this brand new baby. And we were just there looking for Kachina dolls and they're like, come on in. So it was really interesting and it's like how do we get here? What is going on? You know, It's one minute we're just driving on the highway and then the next minute we're part of this Native American naming ceremony for a baby, and we're like how do we you know? What's going on? Wow? It's moments like that that really kind of stick with you. I mean that the whole idea is, you know, having a special life is almost better than you know, anybody even knowing about it.
Speaker 3: You don't know what Clarisia just said it in the chats, a really good point. I can't believe I didn't even think of that. You had a green man jumping on your heart the chakra that would be green too, that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, green flame, right, Okay, that's interesting in terms of alchemy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we were talking about that too on the Green Man episode the Lion, the green Lion eating the sun, and you've got the sun and tip Areth right there at the heart chakra as well. So it's it's a really powerful symbol.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm with everything that was going on.
Speaker 5: I ended up listening to aon bite at one point and reaching out to David Block, and he's actually helped me a lot with getting through a lot of this because I didn't know what was happening, and he wasn't even doing classes at that point. He was just, you know, let's have a conversation. You want to make sure I wasn't insane, you know, But he spent like a lot of time like helping me understand this whatever this process was. So yeah, that was a huge help to have somebody that understood this.
Speaker 1: So have you noticed a you know, definitive change in like self perception and everything else? After getting this codeex of new language that you didn't have before from David Block.
Speaker 5: From all the experiences I've learned about projections. So like old me would see, it was like a very overweight person wearing almost nothing at the pool. And old me would have been like, oh, how could she do that? Now I'm like, why is this bothering me?
Speaker 2: Oh? It's me.
Speaker 5: I'm uncomfortable with myself, So how dare so I look at everything from my own perception. I've become a nicer person, I think because I think I didn't go into this trying to get, you know, some sort of power. I didn't even know what I was walking into.
Speaker 2: And my family.
Speaker 5: I realized what my family really is that I couldn't see. But the whole thing with dealing with the family trauma, like I had the red Man with the crab spider legs in my basement. You read that one, and that would have if you're looking at the clip off, that would have to do with the ball, and that was the child. And I ended up dealing with my dad and my mom and what they really were and having to accept it. And I was taking it out on myself my whole life, and it was something wrong with me, But then I realized it actually wasn't me, and then I could let that go. So yeah, I don't know why anybody would deal with klipothic work, like if they're sane, but it appears that that's what's coming up.
Speaker 2: And it's been a nightmare.
Speaker 5: But also it's been beautiful because my whole perception on things have changed. But I wouldn't recommend that to somebody who just thinks that might be fun.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems in your case, you're kind of discovering that perception is power. Right, So we kind of move through life thinking that everything the way we see it is just the way it is, you know. I mean, I'm sure we've all wondered if blue really is blue for other people? Right, well, is that the same color for them? But in a sense, you know, when we can have perspective on ourselves and our own you know, understanding our own emotional traumas and triggers, and I actually get to know how the unconscious self reacts, that perception becomes power. I mean, that's true mastery over the self.
Speaker 5: I realized hiking with a friend, I'm noticing all the things like right under my feet and my friend was noticing all the things in the distance, and we were walking together on the same trail, but we were having completely different experiences. So yeah, it's a lot to think about there, you.
Speaker 1: Know, looking up versus looking down, you know. And well, you know the meme by the guys looking out the two windows on the bus and one guy's looking over at the cliff and he's upset and the other guy's looking over into the wilderness and he's happy. Same train, different perspectives.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also at the where I'm at now, I ended up working things out with my boyfriend. Were at the family's intact and the person I thought was like the devil incarnate when I let go of my perceptions of what I thought.
Speaker 2: A relationship was, which was hard. It's not up to him to make me happy.
Speaker 5: Also, he's his own person and he was actually trying to do good, but he wasn't hearing me because he's his own person. Now when I go through things, he takes over and helps me out, and I'm like this, how how did I view this person as being evil?
Speaker 2: Right? So through all this.
Speaker 5: And that that's why it was the Mercaba, That's why it was the balancing of energies and he was holding.
Speaker 2: A sword, so that was was going to cut.
Speaker 5: I think it was a you know, maybe there's more to the sword symbology, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's you know, he's helping you cut the uh, the old the negative energy that comes through, right, so you kind of need that or because if you're not letting you go, you know, you're just weighing yourself down.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Also, I think that was the Lover's card in Tarot is what I saw, but I wasn't studying Tarot, so I wouldn't have. I saw it afterwards, I'm like, wait a minute, this looks familiar. So when you say it might be parts of your brain or your eyes, that would make sense because I did not study Tarot. I hadn't even seen most of the cards at that point.
Speaker 1: So right in here Nick always breaks it down to the archetypal Nature's about these different parts of the eye and how they're related to you know, occult symbols for everything. And I think that it really does come down to that perception. If you add up all these pieces, all of these different you know, individual ideas, and then put them all together, you kind of get that same idea of perceptionist power.
Speaker 3: I agree with that controlling people's perception is power.
Speaker 1: Man big time. They can't stop. Even though it's not working anymore, they still have to do it. But this is a great episode for joining us.
Speaker 3: That was great.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, anytime you want to come back winter, if you have any experiences, let me know and we'll get on there. Do me a big favor, though. Have you read The Secret Teachings Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P.
Speaker 3: Hall.
Speaker 5: You know, someone gave me the book and it's sitting on my bookshelf. I have not read it.
Speaker 1: Crack it out, but you're gonna find so many symbols that are directly related to exactly what you're experiencing. That is, that's the book to look into. I'm telling you, a great book.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say too.
Speaker 5: With everything going on and I didn't have time to go digging through books to find out what was going on. It was your show that was sort of helping me figure out like where to look for Like I was like, oh, wait a minute, it might be that right until I've kind of found what was actually happening.
Speaker 2: So you really helped me. So I'm really grateful for that.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: Nice, that's support of magic. It makes infinite associations. You know, it's really sticky.
Speaker 3: Some of you wish you didn't make right.
Speaker 1: Right, but this is a great episode. Thanks for joining us, and you know, the door is always open if you want to come back, let me know. Thank you guys for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed the show. We'll see again next Thursday and check out this Sunday for the trialogues and hopefully we'll have everybody there. So thank you very much and we'll see you again next time.