Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snark Tank.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 3: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray Good, Derek Black, Ben and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some sh Sit back and prepare.
Speaker 3: For some lazy.
Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. It's us again. It's me Chris, it's him Kingston. Look at him, Look at him, Look at him. It's him. Look it's Derek over there right there. A mirror. Whoa your name was a mirror? No, I said, I'm here, But I do like that name a mirror though. It's a good name. It's not a bad name for not you, I guess, yeah, for not men like Derek. So generic maybe yeah, most names of generic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well that's that's well. I guess, you know, I guess I'm speaking as an American. I'm like, yeah, it's boring, you know, Derek. Oh okay, Yeah, you know. How about how about yeah, amir, how about fucking Bungatti or something? How about like Mumbato or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say I have Yeah, I would say I have one of the most unique English names, probably probably like in English language, probably one of the more you like non Commonland.
Speaker 1: Kingston, James, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Actually, Kinkston is not common English name.
Speaker 1: It's not uncommon. I've heard the name Kingston before.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, because of course, but like for a long.
Speaker 1: Unique name needs to be like something that isn't also a place, I mean for sure, yeah, for sure, because there's more Kingston's over across the fucking water.
Speaker 4: I imagine plenty of those idiots over there. Our friend lives in a place called idiots. Our friend lives in a place, the place called Kingston over there, And it's like, that's.
Speaker 1: So, have you been to Kingston proper?
Speaker 4: I've been to Kingston, Jamaica and New York. I've never been to Why would I go to the fucking sticks of Like why would I go to where there are goblins? Like?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck? That's insane?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like I i'd go where I came from if I knew, I did I get from there?
Speaker 1: How do you know I'm not from? How did you not be from there? If your names Kingston? That is not weird slavery? That you mean how that works? You mean it works? My name is actually Yankers. Yeah, it's see ye.
Speaker 4: See, I'm not going I don't even want to go to the UK again ever really, but like I'm not going to the Sticks.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go to the United Kingston's.
Speaker 4: Never the United Kingdom?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 4: It was really cool where I was, But then I realized right around where I was people getting stabbed violently, and I was like, oh, oh, you're interesting, interesting, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know many that and.
Speaker 3: Get shot in the face over here in the face I get cut off and then I get mad and flip them off and then they shoot me.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's not quite like that yet on its way though. It's not quite like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. If you don't you wait lively. Have you not seen that before?
Speaker 4: I've seen it, But it's not common. It's not fair enough, and like getting chef up at the freaking train stop.
Speaker 1: Like over there, before we get too far, before we get too far into the lunacy, Okay, I want to point out we've got we've got some new merch. Oh yeah, we were waiting on some other things too, but I just want to I want to get some stuff out there. We've been talking about it for a long time. We got an autistic in a free shirt I'm wearing it right now. We also have final fantasy up. It's a black and white one. We have a do we have a colored one? It'll be done. Okay, cool, So we have a black and white one for just like the uh for just like white teas and white hoodies. But go over there snark Tank dot shop check it out. It's just a random it's a two shirt drop. But there's like a couple of other things in there. Uh, there will be more stuff added over time. Uh, snark Tank dot Shop, go over there, or we'll kill you, as it is customary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a minute since you said that. I'm glad you double down.
Speaker 1: I kind of forgot to. I forgot to, I forgot to keep threatening. Yeah, yeah, it works, it was. It was working. Actually quite a time you do that. I see, like, yeah, significant increase. It's actually kind of crazy. Also going to Patronic compass a stark tank or we'll kill you. And there's a bunch of a bunch of tears over there. One dollar early access add for you all that shit. Uh, pop on over there or again. And I hate to belabor the point, we will kill you, Yes we will anyway, what uh, what are we what do we got on the docket today. There's a couple of things.
Speaker 4: Seeing bombs fire over Hawaii.
Speaker 1: It was Bob flying over Hawaii. Well, yeah, they launched them. People in Hawaii were like, uh, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? This news to me?
Speaker 4: When we when Iran got when we when we we tee bagged Ron for that other place. That's like not our country, is it?
Speaker 1: Because Iran is like right next to Hawaii.
Speaker 3: Not right nice, But that's what you're talking about that this happened, you know, really, Like when I was watching the Hawaii Centator, they were like looking up and they saw like videos of them going.
Speaker 1: Over in Hawaii. Yeah, from where I think they launched it from that area? I think from Hawaii.
Speaker 4: I think they launched from that area.
Speaker 3: Are you saying I feel like this is wrong? You were launched from Hawaiian I.
Speaker 4: Think to what you call it too over by where Iron was. I think that's where they were shot from. I could be wrong, You're probably one hundred percent wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's I.
Speaker 1: Can't imagine that that's true. It sounds wildly wrong, Jamie, pull that fact check that, Jamie.
Speaker 3: But because the only thing that I know is that you know there were uh airplanes dropping bombs I didn't know about.
Speaker 4: I didn't know missiles were okay, so I'm assuming they might have shot.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm wondering what you saw. Do you remember where you saw that?
Speaker 4: I was on you dreamed this? Probably that sounds more likely now that I talk about.
Speaker 3: It, if you if you could find where you saw that, if you remember, because I would like to see what you're like, what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I bet it's Ai or something. I bet you saw like an Ai fund A video. I've cat becoming a fish.
Speaker 4: I've only fallen fall a twice that I know of. Really, yeah, you know it's really as long as penguins. That scared me because I was like, all these penguins are really cute, but penguins aren't that big And this cute.
Speaker 1: Penguin video, Oh yeah I did, man, is it? You know what? I chalked that up to you not wearing glasses still by the way, like we predicted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, after yeah, food by it. But then I looked at like a little penguin. I was like, penguins don't look like that size, not the size.
Speaker 3: If you're not if you're not paying attention, you can't. That's the thing too with AI that because some of it is good enough to wear. Some stuff, whatever it is looks real. For example, there was a I didn't even pay attention, was scrolling and I saw it for like a second. But the thing that caught my eye was the quote tweet. It was a there was like a little kangaroo, and it was like like, oh, it wanted to be like the person was trying to have it as a what do you call it? The when you have the pet that's supposed to be like, oh I need this to emotional help or animal support, animal or whatever. So and then I wasn't paying attention. I didn't hear the audio. I didn't see but like if just first glance the face, it looks like a kangaroo. Didn't notice anything, but then I saw like the the The person was like, I can't believe all you fucking people that yell at boomers got fooled by this, And I was like what, So then I actually clicked on it, and then okay, the little things holding a plane ticket, yeah, you know, and then like the language just like AI language, but like first glance, just by looking at it. You don't really see something completely out of place unless you know you're so I was just like, oh, wow, that looks like a actual kangaroo, except for I guess it's too small.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't. I guess that was.
Speaker 4: But kangaroos are mad tiny when they're first born.
Speaker 3: Well like, look a baby one. But I guess this wouldn't be a baby kangaroo, you know. So, But the thing is somebody was like, oh, first of all, I like, how the fuck will you who nobody knows unless you're native to Australia whatever, you know how big kangaroo should actually.
Speaker 1: Be, or even or even the finer details of what they look like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stuff like that. So I was just kind of like, Okay, that's weird. But the thing that was so weird to me was them being surprised that people are falling for or I'm like, I go back to this all the time, even on this podcast. I'm like, eyes, people, their foundation of the things that they believe in is crazier than that fucking video that just showed, And I feel like why everyone forgets it because it's so baked into us. So when when you start going through people's dogma and then you're like, oh, yeah, that actually is insane.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 3: So it's like, are you really surprised that somebody believes that there's a kangaroo trying to get on the fucking plane with somebody?
Speaker 1: Is that really that?
Speaker 3: It's not like it was like the rock eating rocks and looked all fucked up or the spaghetti you.
Speaker 1: Know like that, right right right. I'm like people just being kind of crazy a little bit, like it calmed down.
Speaker 4: Man Ai is sadly really frighteningly good. And it bothers me. It's a certain transition to me, like, oh that doesn't make sense, Like something moves the wrong way. You're like, all right, that doesn't make sense. But like in a year from now, do.
Speaker 3: The hands going to be most of the hand problem has been fixed. That's the thing that kind of creeps me out.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just like it's like movements, Like there are moments like characters are eating something and like they eat it too fast and I'm like that's that or it just disappears.
Speaker 1: This is wrong.
Speaker 3: But like multiple limbs will happen, especially on the shittier ones, uh, some on the better ones where people pay money and stuff. The usually they'll do like a subscription or something. People are doing some crazy shit and it's pissing me off, particularly because you always see the people who are too lazy to to put in the work raising this shit and like you fucking the thing.
Speaker 1: To me, the guy was like when I made that grandmother in the in the resin coffee table, right, and so many people believed it, and I was like, oh no.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a little that's oh dear see, I wouldn't feel weird if you because it's what other examples do you have with people actually doing that, you know?
Speaker 1: So to me, that's kind of.
Speaker 3: Crazy that people would believe that it's not like emotional or service whatever they call the service animals. Yeah, people have already tried a lot of stupid shit, so you can actually believe that a kangaroo could be That's why it's not a huge stretch. But like resin your your grandma a person, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculously but also fundamental. I could see that ship like people fucking animals.
Speaker 1: People have the funerals where they like they have the you know, the their dead friend or relative like posed like a mannequin, like those are real things that people.
Speaker 4: Like dogs and ships.
Speaker 3: Well, I want that actually legitimately want to tax durmy your pet, No myself.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't care.
Speaker 1: Like I liked that's what.
Speaker 3: That's why I kind of dot like like I don't really care what happens to my body except for let's make it interesting. So stuff me also stuffed my boner if you will like like if that, hopefully they will do it.
Speaker 1: By the way, that resin coffee table thing is easily the most famous thing I will ever do. That thing has millions and millions and millions of like free booted. I've seen that everywherewhere. It's like I remember getting tagged on it on Facebook every day for like a good three months because it was like circulating like elderly Facebook groups. Of course, they're like, don't do this to me. So she has no legs. It's like her torso like the idea that people like looked at that image and we're like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Dude, there is a good Twitter account that I follow that it's like something like bad Ai slop or Facebook sloper or whatever, and it's awesome.
Speaker 1: The amount of horrible looking things.
Speaker 3: And also it is a little concerning seeing people that don't understand what is obviously AI is out there, like what makes this AI? And I'm like, aside from everything, oh yeah, I was like, oh no, this is not good that you can't tell that this is so even like the the glossy fakeness of a lot of ship where it's so obviously.
Speaker 1: Especially when it comes to like art.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like like it's supposed to be like animation and like this, how do you not?
Speaker 1: Okay, A lot of art, A lot of AI art is like a vasoline mode, you know, yeah, where it's it's like kind of like a there's like a it's like a over everything that really shouldn't be there.
Speaker 3: Terrible the problem that's the biggest thing that like it hasn't gotten down, and like you said, it will fix itself. It will understand, especially like a like a ray tracing type of thing.
Speaker 1: It will be like.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: It makes me mad because Andrew Yang was fucking right, man.
Speaker 3: In in a few years people are gonna be fucked and then yeah, and then like you have no job and then it's gonna be like any other a what do you call it the the tropes of the future of sci Fi's where there's billions of people that don't have any jobs because robots.
Speaker 1: Are doing it. Everything's been automated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then everybody's slums it. It looks like everywhere looks like skid row. Like it's uh, I'm like, this is gonna be cool, skid world, skinned world. I was gonna say something about it, you know, I don't what do we have on the document?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I mean aside from oh yeah, more real, which is you know, because that was this weekend? Was it where the things were launched? I think so successful bombing. Yeah, we finally we bugger busted. It's gonna be peaceful now you blew up the street and now and now I think uh, and now I think Qatar. I think I can't remember exactly what the story was, but I think Iran launched on Qatar or like some like the US military base in Guitar Guitar is trying to retaliate. Now, so it's it's a fun time. I love it. I love how.
Speaker 4: Everyone's being dragoned. Everybody's this one country. There's one country that is the cause of.
Speaker 1: All man it's real funny. It is real funny. It is real. It is real, it is real. Stop. Have you seen the Draw Together movie? Have you seen that movie? Yeah? Rhn to go to the movie the movie. Yeah, the robot Israel voiced by Seth McFarland. Yes, dude, that I that movie sucks. That movie is terrible, but that that one seed is pretty funny. There's there's it has its moments.
Speaker 3: I actually because I know, like a lot of it was just shitting on South Park?
Speaker 1: Oh was it? I don't remember it? Yeah, she do on South Park?
Speaker 3: Because then I actually do agree with uh John Together because one of the reasons why they got canceled, and one of the reasons why South Park was able to stay afloat was to always have a point to their madness. There's always some type of soliloqually at the end. There some type with with some nice piano, with like a lesson or something. Sometimes it would be undercut with a joke, but sometimes it wasn't. It would just depend but it was a way to like balance it. And so its like this is so fucked up for a purpose. And then John Together was like, well, why can't we just be fucked up for no reason, like why don't we just have a show and just do crazy shit? And so they harped on that on the movie and it got a little annoying. But however, this reminds me of I was playing The Walking Dead, a Telltale game where this is what in the in this movie, this old lady's her husband like blew his head off with like a fucking shotgun or something. This was not likely an amusement park some ship, and she's like trying to like shake him back to like come on, you're a fighter, like fight and like his head's gone, and it's so funny.
Speaker 1: It was the one. Well, so there was a glitch.
Speaker 3: It was a little but spoiler if you haven't played this fucking super old game. But like the old fucking asshole in that game that you want and.
Speaker 1: You have like a like an air or something, right, a block of something. Yeah, it was like a block.
Speaker 3: It was like it was a block for sure, because they were trying to a freezer or something. They were in a thing. They weren't in a freezer, they were just they they and he had a heart attack. Yeah, after he punches you when they needed the zombies. Remember it very vivids you, and I'm like, I want to kill this guy so badly. So then you're he has a heart attack, you have the choice of either doing nothing or trying to resuscitate him, so me to have good will with his daughter that I want to smash. I'm like, I'm trying to resuscitate him, and Kenny doesn't give a fuck. Yeah, So Kenny grabs the fucking block and then smashes his head. And there was a glitch for me that I'm still for a good ten seconds trying to resuscitate him.
Speaker 1: Was head's gone. So I'm like, come on, come fucking dead. I was dying that game as also.
Speaker 3: It was really good, especially when it first came out, Like, but I played it probably three times.
Speaker 1: I'm playing in total, I played part.
Speaker 4: One at least twice.
Speaker 1: That's yeah.
Speaker 3: I played one, part three, Part one, Part one three times. Well you know the you mean like the seasons, Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, the first the first, The first one is just too fucking good. It's just it's just a The first one is very fucking masterpiece. If I ever like, I've never I've never cried that hard at Cell Shade anything like it.
Speaker 1: It's just it.
Speaker 3: It takes me out of it, like I'm playing them. But then this was too too good.
Speaker 1: It was very good, Like I think it's probably their best, although I haven't played everything that they've made. I heard I heard Tales on the Borderlines is actually surprisingly I.
Speaker 4: Heard wolves among them, but it was under by being fairy tale ship, like my friend, this is really good, but it's fairy tale stuff.
Speaker 1: Like it's like you have to be very prepared for you. It's like that Pied Piper and like fucking rumble stilt Skin. I never got to think maybe the demo and I think I did too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I played the first uh they had the they did the Game of Thrones thing. I don't think it was as bad as people were saying, right because it was adjacent to the Red Wedding if people know what that is, so basically it was taking place around like probably one of the significant moments in that series.
Speaker 4: And just stop the Red Wedding from happening. No, you know, you know, you're not you're not a major pet.
Speaker 3: No, but like you do, like say, you kind of you start getting the feeling you know what's happening, and then you hear the music and stuff.
Speaker 1: And like, oh shit, it's happening right now.
Speaker 3: You run into Surcen and she's being a cunt like it's it's it was. I enjoyed if I enjoyed it as a Game of Thrones fan, but I also understand a lot of people like this super underwhelming.
Speaker 1: I feel like I remember that game being broken a little bit, like like like very broken at the time.
Speaker 3: It probably was, so that's that's probably probably. I haven't played the final season of The Walking Dead. I've had it for since it came out.
Speaker 1: It's played really sad.
Speaker 4: It's very sad.
Speaker 3: I'm I mean, I played all of them until that one because they had problems. They didn't finish it at first, that's right, Yeah, and then I guess it was I don't whatever they released.
Speaker 1: It. I don't remember. I think that I remember we covered it on Sacred I think they shut down and then like a core group of people from the original started up again. But I don't know what's going on with them. I have no clue. I don't. I also don't care, really.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I love tell to me that that was such a I was having a significant other. I would tell people those are games used to play together for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are the games. You know that guy? Actually, I think probably do you know that guy on on on TikTok and probably Instagram and elsewhere. But like he does like he does perfect impressions of like Tailtale animations. No, dude, I've seen. I don't know. I wish I could remember. If you look up the gist of what I'm saying, you'll find it. But like it's this dude who like it's like when your friend dies but you're in a Telltale game or whatever, and it's just like like it's like it's like the it's like the most perfect. It's like that's so accurate. It's insane, like because they are like really awkward and stiff. It's the only problem I have with those games. Really. There's a moment.
Speaker 3: Where I think this is in the first game where you're in like a you're in a motel. You're in a motel, and there's a there's a part where if you go all the way forward and then press like diagonal on the stick, you'll like you'll be stuck in a certain animation, but you're still moving left until you hit the part where it does it. It's the animation itself, like going Upstairs.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure have a video of it where I'm just drifting and it reminds me of like like I was like, I need to put JAMAKUI music over it or something. It's so fucking fun. I mean you can, I don't know, so you'll mind it if you look it up. I can't. That's because that's some like free booted clip from his channel. I don't know what his real channel is. But uh, the animations of that game, we love it.
Speaker 4: I love season one made me really sad. I remember playing through it. I was like, oh man, this is like a really sad ending. I think Lee was a pretty decent guy.
Speaker 1: Was awesome.
Speaker 4: That's what sucks the most. He was like a decent dude, and like that guy he's the he's the voice the old Spice.
Speaker 3: Uh commerce that's him. Yeah that though. Really I'm on a horse.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that was I had no idea.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Did you see that interview with Charlie Cox where he has no idea? Huh? So so basically somebody does somebody? I think he was at like some con or something. Charlie Cox obviously Daredevil beloved. Uh, and he was at this con and somebody I guess asked him a question about or congratulated him on Claire Obscure and he goes like, hey, like I listen, I just want to make this clear. I feel like a total fraud because, like I, I don't know anything about it. They my agent called me and said, you want to do a voice over. I was in the booth for like four hours, and then like I forgot about it, and then people are now telling it like congratulating me, and I I just want to make sure, like I'm happy for the team. I'm happy that it's doing great. I have, but I feel like a fraud. I don't want to lie to you and pretend like you know, but like it's crazy to me that he was in the booth for four hours. I guess I guess that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I think it makes sense.
Speaker 3: It could be just that day a day a day is probably four hours is.
Speaker 4: Because he's not in the game very much.
Speaker 1: No, but well whatever, no whatever, not like whatever you whatever is the whatever? Never mind?
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, I think it makes sense, does it? I don't care that games enough for months ready and people are like, hey, what, this is a great game. If nobody you don't like, I don't don't. I'm sorry, man, I'm never gonna go about spoilers.
Speaker 1: You're a gay, I'm gay and layman gay. I'm just never. I think you're fired. Actually I think yeah, I think you are fired.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, you know, rain it all in. I guess we'll get.
Speaker 3: The idea is with the idea is I know you don't care, but others do, so that's that's all. Instead of just thinking about yourself, you think about it's impossible for him. I refuse to my way not to care about.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of considering people. They're dumb. Everybody's less than me. Everybody. Let me, let me, let me ask, Let me ask this. If I just put out a just a quick ask, Ethan Klein, please sue Kingston.
Speaker 3: He's gonna win nothing he watched. He's gonna win. Please watching his entire content Nuke without any commentary.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, I've watched it genuinely. Maybe fourth I have. I've watched Frenemies more than I've watched anything with Ethan by himself. That's crazy, because I think friend was entertaining gets such of paid.
Speaker 1: It's so wild.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I look, I understand what you're saying. Could not I can't watch. I just don't care. I understand what you're saying. Wow, okay, I mean I'm I'm a little surprised by that. If I respect him, I respect him well. I used to respect him for like the ship he would talk about. He would be like an in defense of a lot of smaller creatives's upon the time. And I'm like, that's a that seems like a cool guy.
Speaker 1: Ye regardless, even I think you you do a great job if you just suit him, just quite frankly, Adam, just to teach him something.
Speaker 3: Add another one onto your hit list, be the same, assume like for what, I don't know, just whatever I figured out, you'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: For a decent exposure, Like that's crazy, you're not the state I have fun doing that.
Speaker 1: Can you see somebody for a decent I don't know you can.
Speaker 4: It had to be like a directed sexual like misconduct towards you.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, uh yeah, so even yeah, he's even he's suing some people.
Speaker 3: He's interesting people that he chose. I guess who's the do you remember? I know two of them.
Speaker 1: There's the other one that everyone's that guy. It's Denim's Frogen and Casey Tron. Yeah who's case I have no, I mean I don't know. I follow her, I think, but like it's it's like you know, yeah, you follow people because they're around, Okay, case I don't. I don't know anything about Casey Tron at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it is interesting. I wonder what Casey Tron did to Ethan. I guess for him to want to specifically target her well.
Speaker 1: In in the video that he put out, Uh he was he said specifically, like he showed exactly what it was h which was that these three in particular watched the entire thing with the direct stated intent to steal views from the video, like they said, come watch this. If you don't want to support this video, watch it through me, which is intent technically to steal, which is like, well, sure, sure, that's rough. Yeah that's rough, because I think he's probably gonna win that.
Speaker 3: I So I was talking at Kingston a little bit before that, and because I was like, Ethan's there is his his case is pretty solid. The thing that was annoying, well, I guess let me address what I was talking with you about.
Speaker 1: Was the only thing that I.
Speaker 3: Have a where he may have some pushback, especially because a judge is probably there's probably gonna be any jury that's gonna decide it's apposed going to be a judge, sure, and a judge might think, Okay, there's a significant amount of evidence of you not giving a fuck about people freebooting your stuff. As a matter of fact, you wanted people to start their own channels and take all your stuff and read whatever, repurpose it on YouTube and make careers out of it. Like Hassan. He thought, like, ah, man, that's a great idea. As a matter of fact, I Ethan said, you can do this with my content, and he was mad that it wasn't able to do it on YouTube proper because he's only on YouTube. He's not on Twitch like san stuff is on Twitch, and then you can take it to YouTube, and so he wanted that. And so the the idea that there might be some pushback with a judge, because this is gonna be like a moral decision of like, all right, technically what they did was wrong, but you're you don't care about this and your intent is to hurt and it doesn't actually you don't actually care about them stealing views from you, So me making the decision, that's a judge.
Speaker 1: That's the part.
Speaker 3: Where it's like, well, it might not be perfect, it might not be completely concrete because of that. It's one of those things where it's like it's very clear it's a vandetta, and also.
Speaker 1: It is very clear that it's like, yeah, I feel weird about it because I think the motivation behind it is clearly like petty and dumb. Yeah, and it's very clearly like I don't know he's he's just tripping, but I really do. I've hated I've hated the free booting shit for a long time, and like the the entire like oh the twitch meta of just like x QC and even Hassan just sitting there like yeah, I'm just gonna play the video while I walk away. Pisces me off to like a degree that I like, I don't even think it's rational. Oh sure, it really bothers the hell out of me, But so I don't think this.
Speaker 3: Is like I just don't see I wrong messenger absolutely like yeah, that's kind of one billion percent the people that I'm gonna I'm gonna be completely honest. This is just from my opinion, you know, like the people that I've seen be like yeah, but fuck them. I'm like, ah, if it was anybody else, Ethan doesn't care about this, Sure, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Like It's like, say, when Ethan Ralph and his ken a long time ago, we're trying to donate to some Jewish charity, right, and I'm like, no, like no, like, I'm sorry, I just I can't fucking be on board even though they're doing something good, but they're doing it maliciously because they're all fucking racis.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not saying I'm not saying. I'm not saying I'm on board with it. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: But Sarah one thousand percent right about like because even Ethan and Hassan. It was actually because I started watching Leftovers the play where and that was the one time I spoke to his son at the creator Clash and I said, Hey, tell him to let you speak more because he's fucking being annoying because he would try to get I started to actually hear Hassan and I'm like, oh, he's not as stupid as I normally thought. Because when you just get a little clips like this, guy's the dumbest, angriest piece of shit. And I'm like, I said, as he's not as dumb as I thought. I want to hear him longer in a long formed thing. But then Ethan would kind of try to you know, cut, and he had like a beats and things that he wanted to stay focused on, and then he wouldn't want to deviate and he wanted to get in his jokes and stuff. Long story short, there they had that whole contention on the podcast about Hey, Hassan, what's up with you just fucking leaving the room and now it's terror streaming and he's like he understands how bad it is. But also you can tell in that moment he's like, he's not gonna stop doing it. This piece of shit. He's not gonna stop because he won't. There at no point was he like, yeah, really should stop doing it. I was like, you fucking asshole. You know this is no joke. This is no joke. The first time I honestly went out of my way to actually watch a sound clip because I want to let me be objective about something. Sure, he gets up in two seconds.
Speaker 1: I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Couldn't believe it. Was the first thing I wanted. I know, yeah, I clicked on it a litter.
Speaker 1: Of ship and then.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the fuck man, Like I'm not here for that video, like I want to hear you know. It's weird that I'm like, I think what he said and I don't remember if I remember this or maybe I made this up. That he's afraid that if he pauses, a bunch of people are gonna leave. Okay, Like that's what I'm saying. What a crazy asshole to be, like, Oh, you're so afraid that your viewer is gonna dip enough because they're not being entertained properly.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't I don't agree with that, but it's just an opportunity for people other people to get up also.
Speaker 1: And take a break.
Speaker 4: It it is, but streaming is so stupid and incorrectly gratifying. I can tell you this that that's what you have, like I I don't have to I I have. I have gotten up many times. That that is true, Chris. But you have them say you're at the same level stream rights, like not even in the same way.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. I think it's that's what I'm saying like he doesn't have to worry it, but he's I'm so rich.
Speaker 4: I I agree that it's still stupid, Like I'm not for that, Like don't like don't yeah yet, like don't sit down and watch some of the videos Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like I agree, Like just don't.
Speaker 3: Sit down to watch someone else's content, especially if you're not super critical of it, and like pausing it, like at.
Speaker 1: Least pause it, like at least pause, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Go do your thoroughly do it the way that we did it. We made videos. We would go through the video and then it's streaming.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the dumb part.
Speaker 1: It's stream You can do the same.
Speaker 3: They can do the same thing and just in real time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like them.
Speaker 3: I I made a bunch of as they call him Vod's right videos on demand doing the ex I wasn't streaming, but I went through an entire video that was like ten thirteen minutes or whatever, and the video becomes like fucking thirty forty minutes long because I'm pausing and giving my stuff the whole time. I'm like, wow, it's a lot of content. And then I end up just not uploading it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, like I agree one hundred percent, like yeah, don't just don't do that. And I think that that error was really annoying. Ren there was the arrow where there was like a bunch of black people watching the reacting of shit, and I was like, what happened? Where do all the black react channels just spawn from?
Speaker 1: Like? What? What was?
Speaker 4: It was like twenty eighteen, and I was like, why are there so many black people reacting?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Well, the niggas are notorious for like like like crafty, like so once once they once they figured I don't like that, he said that, why I think crafty? I know, I know, you mean it's the least negative way to say.
Speaker 1: No. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's actually no, I think to me, I think I love this about I love this about certain communities where they see something like a oh man, this is almost like a cheat code. This is almost like easy money, a way to just do almost nothing. And then it's kind of like a why not do this thing, especially when it comes to like the ship that you want to argue not get into it. But it's like things that we're old that we haven't gotten, things were taking like might as well might as well cheat the system in a way that because it's just not there's a there's an imbalance. So I don't I don't like it the content per se. But when I see like the wave of I'm like, you know, I'm seeing this dude fucking sitting around with this popsicle and then like you know, it's a SpongeBob thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that video is classic inwards. That is a that is the classic is so integral to that video. It's crazy everything it's jovial. It's like it's it's such a it's such.
Speaker 4: A little happy go lucky moment that turns into racism, and it's like, this is perfect. I've never even seen beyond that point. I never care to see beyond that point. That is perfect. That point is the art. Yeah, that that one segment is the art.
Speaker 1: That that is good.
Speaker 3: Everything else is probably him sitting around not doing shit, but like it's moments like that are nice. But again I'm not condoning it because I know it's still dogshit. We've been chitting on this for so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it bothered me that it became normal at its or like it used to be like a thing you didn't do obviously because you get laughed out of the room, and then it just kind of became like, oh, this is just how it works. And I just remember being like, what, I think I made a video about it too, and I was just like, this is this is genuinely fucking insane. And I think it's ultimately the different relationship that like a streamer has to their content versus a YouTuber, where it's just like, if you spend time making something, you've you've made something, and at the point when it's done, that's when it matters, whereas like a stream, when you're done with a stream, it no longer matters. And so they don't of course, they don't care if their content is stolen and like thrown all over the place because it didn't take much to make and when it's done, it's already irrelevant because like now, now's about the next stream tomorrow or whatever.
Speaker 3: What am I gonna when am I gonna freeboot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, streaming is the The correlation with gratification of streaming is so fucking insane.
Speaker 1: I've had that choose to absorb it.
Speaker 4: They clearly have tenti spands that are barely even real things, you know, they're the kind of they're like jingling caves in front of a kid like kind of like interaction.
Speaker 1: With some of them, for sure, it is kind.
Speaker 3: Of I think I think a lot of macron noise.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of them are Well, what's the difference between that and this? Well, you know what I mean, we're just talking.
Speaker 4: Well, and I agree, right, where's this conversation? But the idea of that is that, like you have to click, we're not doing this live ture. The live nature of it is what makes it that literally, you know, it's like how playing a sport is fun while you're playing the sport, you know, opposed to like watching a sport is inherently less fun than playing the sport. You know, maybe because that is that I just don't. I just can't think of Like I'm sitting down watching and I don't connect to that, right, I'm like, oh, there's someone else doing this. It's like let's plays, right, Like I can't. We can't watch let's plays really, you know, we can watch a comedic thing happening via let's play, like it's a device that get us to the comedy.
Speaker 1: I could watch a highlight thing, I watch the highlight thing. That's but that's different than watching a whole high let's play.
Speaker 3: I could watch, Yeah, I can only watch it. It has to be something funny. It has to be something, you know, like.
Speaker 1: I think it's Tide Gaming used to do a good job with that. Yeah. Yeah, they were fun because they would just riff. It would be like Mystery Science Theater three thousand.
Speaker 3: If it's more like a podcast than like a actual about it the streams, because if I can do it, like you're saying, like kind of like you're saying, if I can do it, like which if you're just streaming a game, if I can play it, I'm not gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: But somebody's doing something impossible, Like I'm watching.
Speaker 3: That dude do like the oh All Gales and Dark Souls three every every Enemy is the final boss of the Ring City dealc. And so of course I'm gonna watch that because that's something that I would.
Speaker 1: Never do, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's just watching this guy die thousands of times over a year to finally complete it, and that was really fun for me. But I'm not gonna watch somebody just play Dark Souls, Like what the fuck I can do that?
Speaker 1: That's stupid.
Speaker 4: It's it's that's what I think about. Like I think I'm like, oh, this is something I like because I watched someone stremely even like things I watch, like I like, I love Corol. Right, But I got to the point where was like, I don't really need to watch got I can listen to this? Sure, Oh of course, yeah, I listen to this. You know, I don't need to watch this. I don't need to sit down and watch someone do this. Well, a lot of people that watch them as they're watching it, you know, they're they've created that like connection where like, oh, I just want to see this person live this, And it's like that's not what I My brain doesn't work like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a There's a one point that I wanted to bring up that a lot of creators talk about when it when it comes to their content getting free booted. A lot of them like they understand that. Yeah, they're like, oh yeah, that's kind of stupid. But also a lot of them do see some sort of growth when a big channel does that. Now, sure, so they have This is the thing that I've seen a lot of people say, they're not like I'm not advocating for it, but I have seen a magnificant growth where it kind of helped the algorithm kind of help me boost it because some people started to search their names and whatever like that. So, uh, the one thing that I wanted to bring up is I think culturally things would be much less fucked up if just call to action of telling the people that are watching you, like if you're a big streamer, to go to.
Speaker 1: That channel like the video, subscribe whatever, tell them to do the thing.
Speaker 3: At least imagine them getting the view before they watch now through Hasan's lens or whomever. So it's like if you if somebody say not everybody's gonna do it, but a significant portion of their audience will just two seconds go fucking get the video, hit like on it, and then go back to watching the streets.
Speaker 4: Famously, commentators don't do shit like that.
Speaker 1: They don't. That's the thing famous commentators like, that's the thing imagine.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, if that was promoted, say you know what what Ethan's doing?
Speaker 1: I don't know if the culture like, hey, like, what do you think? I don't know? I mean, I don't I don't really know. The guidelines that he set are pretty specific Yes, because because the people that he's suing specifically, like Verbatim said, vocally in the stream, watch this to not support this, sure, which is a step beyond even just watching. Even even if you just watched the whole thing it barely reacted and you didn't say that, that's a level of like to not go that far. I think it's like because I don't know many people who are doing that, you know what I mean. I don't know many people who are watching a video in the entirety of its for the entirety of its length on stream and being like verbally like, hey, don't support this video that I'm watching, you know what I mean? That's like point one one, like point zero zero zero zero one percent of reaction streams probably for me optics. Man, Well, here's this is. This is the unfortunate. This is also the unfortunate. Lens of this is that like, look, unfortunately, you have a large Jewish creator utilizing utilizing lawyers to stifle criticism. He didn't do this during during a particularly contentious, let's say time in as far as uh, I don't know Jewish reputation. If I don't know, uh, interesting choice.
Speaker 3: Very interesting, brother for the for the love of God, I just want somebody in his camp to beg and plead with him, like, dude, please don't.
Speaker 1: Know what this I what is going through your head? Do you?
Speaker 3: Because to me, there's a little bit of he did have a little bit of self reflection, a little bit where he's like, oh, the clear thing he like. He even said his content nuke like this new thing. He's trying to act like he was playing forty chests.
Speaker 1: No he wasn't. Yeah, no, no, yeah, no, I don't believe that. That's no.
Speaker 3: If anyone believes that, Jesus, good luck with your life. If he did, that's wildly I think I think he.
Speaker 1: I think I think based on based on what I know about just making content. You don't put that much time into a video that long, No, with just this bait, you know, like, that's such a waste that he did. Well, that's that's kind of the thing too.
Speaker 3: It doesn't need to be that long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't need to be that long.
Speaker 3: It could have been a ten minute video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it could have been.
Speaker 3: It would have made it way easier to bait people if it was significantly shorter. The thing is right, he said his intent in the in the in the beginning of the video and in the end of the video. Sure, he wanted people to be Hassan to be remembered as the same as like uh An Alex Jones or something, that he's fringe and he's crazy and he should be deplatformed. That was his purpose. It didn't work at all, he when.
Speaker 1: It's saying it like, if it worked, you wouldn't have this, no fucking way, Like if he would have been touchdown dances, he would have been like, I fucking did it.
Speaker 3: I fucking did it. I got rid of his son, even though it's still a personal vendetta. He doesn't believe that his politics or his fringe, as Ax shownes. I know he doesn't actually believe that because he had a fucking podcast with him for dozens of episodes, and he claimed to be like, oh, I only found out about the shit at the very end. I'm like, no, you've His son has been very clear about all of this dumb fucking bullshit before he didn't say anything crazy like boyl fucking people alive or some shit, And you're like, holy shit, I didn't know you actually felt this way, you know, But like whatever it's just you can see that as a personal vendetta. Yeah, and it's still kind of happening. And when it didn't work and he realized a little self reflection, least from my opinion that he's like, oh man, I'm completely fucking my reputation. Let me pretend like I'm caring about this streamer problem to get some more people on my side to be like, oh, Okay, he's doing something positive. Because Denims does suck, Frogan does suck. Whatever the other Casey Tron I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe maybe sucks because like apparently nobody knows who Casey Tron is.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Yeah, it's just I only know Denims, and I don't even know Denis from content stuff I've seen her.
Speaker 3: I've only seen some of her stuff through because of this situation. I want to see what the lawsuit stuff was. And I got to tell you, ladies and gentlemen, meritocracy does not work. Because I wanted to kill myself trying to watch her stuff. I was trying to get through it, and I'm like, I don't fast forward content. I'm usually fine. This time I had to, you know, not fast forward to times the speed up speed.
Speaker 1: Well, my view of the whole thing is that I think, like I think he saw that it didn't work. He found a clever way to pivot, which I think is actually it is a clever thing. Yeah, it's a smart thing to do, frankly, and he focused on an issue that he knew that most people would agree with, at least on the face value of it, which is uh, see, if if he just went after people who just reacted to it without that explicit intent laid out, that would have been egregious. Although I still probably wouldn't have carred them.
Speaker 3: I don't think other people would have either. I think more people would have than not. I guess maybe because.
Speaker 1: It's like that's so that's such a niche thing. Yeah, but it's it's the intent specifically to be like watch this, to not support this. That like that makes them beyond enough to sue though, like it just doesn't. Yeah, that's I mean, that's the statute. I mean, that's the statue. But who the fuck sues for ship?
Speaker 3: I know, Yeah, well that's the that's what. But that's the whole to me, that's the whole point. It's kind of like Matt hass where it's like Jesus Christ, brother, even if you were in the right, what the fuck's the wrong?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? I agree? I agree, it's silly.
Speaker 3: It's so it's like, that's why it felt like Matt killed Ethan and wore a skin.
Speaker 1: It is all the time. It is like Revenge's boy.
Speaker 3: Now everybody's gonna know you as the the fucking that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's why his ticks are getting worse because even trying to fight his way back, it's like it's like venom.
Speaker 4: An.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it doesn't look good. But whatever, man, we'll see, we'll see probably gonna win it. But like whatever I'm I'm I'm on the fance to be their like. I think it will be like a settlement where he's just gonna be like, you gotta you gotta make an apology video or something like you gotta wear you gotta wear like and I'm sorry shirt for like for like, I'd rather go to Joe if he actually.
Speaker 4: I believe it'd be funny. It'd be funny to him to do that because my biggest thing is that my biggest thing is I don't apologize if I don't mean it, because for so long I apologize without like just trying to make him feel better, and now I just don't do that. I think that if I don't feel bad about something, I just refuse to apologize. Now, it's it's really hard being a relationship having that stance.
Speaker 1: I think it's preferable.
Speaker 3: Like I don't like if if somebody were to give me a fake apology, I don't want it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's more or less. I've got to the point where I apologized for inconveniencing you, but not apologizing for what.
Speaker 1: I said exactly. Do you have any examples in your head? I love this.
Speaker 4: Like there are times where like we're like I'm like, I'm sorry that I made you upset lately, but what you're upset for is fucking stupid, and I don't apologize for that. I apologize that I made you go from a place of not upset to upset. So you know what I did, I'm not apologizing for because the fact you're upset about that is stupid.
Speaker 3: I wish I had context of like what I'm trying to remember one of like one of them, because like it's like I want to know if you actually said something actually fucked up and it's crazy that you don't apologize.
Speaker 1: For I'm pretty. I'm pretty.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty good at at at tiptok on people's emotions.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good at doing that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the problem is that when you make it my problem and you try to like aim it at me, I'm like, dude, suck a dick. I didn't do this to you, Like, get out of it, Like, get out.
Speaker 1: Of my face.
Speaker 4: I famously so do not bring my emotional problems to anybody else. That is my problem. I keep it here. So if someone's like, oh my god, what you said really hurt my feelings, there's like, you know, I didn't try to hurtr feelings. Why would I try to do that? And we're like, because you just said something that really made me said, I'm like, dude, take your own life. I don't give a fuck about you being upset about that.
Speaker 1: Grow up. There are people being bombed right now. It's bigger than you. Sound like you just absorb manness for your content.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm just really I've grown up apologizing a lots of people that didn't deserve apologies, and then it validate some further to expect it from other people, but just not fair.
Speaker 1: I guess not.
Speaker 4: It's not fair to everybody. It's like I'm just creating a worse person because I'm trying to cultivate that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like I if I feel it.
Speaker 4: Sounds really dickish, but it's like, as.
Speaker 3: Long as you if you feel like you if that's a difficult one man without context.
Speaker 4: It is about context, I think. But like if I'm wrong, it's like, oh no, I'm I'm that was wrong, right, And.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh if you feel, if you actually feel, you're wrong, but it's just like from the outside perspective, I'm like, damn, I wonder I would love to know.
Speaker 1: Like, like, there.
Speaker 4: Was like a few days ago, you're likely were playfighting and she like grabbed my shirt and ringed it too far, and I was like, this is my queen shirt.
Speaker 3: I love this shirt. So I got mad and I just went out there and I just ripped her shirt, like I just grabbed the heave of it and ripped it.
Speaker 4: Right. That was wrong of me. That was letting my intrusive thoughts win. And I was like, yo, I'm mad, sorry about that. I'm mad, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: See that actually sounds completely justifiable to man, Well, no, because her intention wasn't to rip my shirt. My intention was like yeah, but like if you it's not as if you if you hit somebody with your car by accident, you've still hit somebody with your car. Yeah, but that's not an eye that means you have to be you have to hit that person. That's not we're not messing in place the name of that. Are you sure if it still works, if your car still works after being hit, you need.
Speaker 1: To get.
Speaker 4: You get off the t boat studio car.
Speaker 1: And then you just t bowed that the punishment should fit the card to be honest, like, no, man, like I didn't intend to rip your shirt or whatever. Part of me no, no, I understand, but like part of me is like when that kind of thing happens where it's like, oh, I didn't intend to do this mistake, but you look at the mistake and you're like, how do you even do that without the intent to do? Like this part of me where I'm like how do you I've seen people make mistakes where I'm like, how do you not do that? How is it? How is that not an intention?
Speaker 4: Like this they're talking about people are like hanging out, like laughing like that, and like you're chickling somebody to hit you, right, they're tickling something hit you, they might make you bleed. So your instance back is like, oh you made me bleed. Bro your turn and you go and you bop them in there and let it make them believe.
Speaker 1: Not a scar, but very scenario.
Speaker 4: Lily scratched my face like right over here on my my beard is and it's like actually a car on my face. And I was just like, I'm not gonna cut you back. You clearly didn't do that on purpose, but I couldn't just like a sorry, folder down, get a bladed the old Bible.
Speaker 1: I guess we disagreed. We disagree fundamentally.
Speaker 4: It's it feels really thinks when I when I do that, because it's my INTINT is like, no, make people feel better, apologize, But I'm like, I can't. I can't apologize when I don't feel bad.
Speaker 1: You're actively trying to fight the good person in you.
Speaker 4: It's not a good person, it's it's someone that's that's more focused on making people feel better than standing on what I believe in.
Speaker 1: Do you really believe in? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do you shouldn't apologie you don't mean it, because then when you apologize, it means less.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know. I haven't apologized ever.
Speaker 4: That he's a sociopath.
Speaker 1: That's the difference. See ever, that's cool though, anyway, that really funny. Want of questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the questions we got. Yeah we we Everything else makes a good time.
Speaker 1: Everything else is just like, okay.
Speaker 4: Seeing one NBA Yeah I saw it.
Speaker 1: Good, good, good game. Even though Hallie's achilles exploded, that sucks. Somebody's somebody's fucking He'll explored.
Speaker 3: Yes, he'll exploded like he was actually doing the face of Indiana Pacers. He was like, yeah, they're overplaying it. Fucking he got three. Well that's dude, that's the league in general. The league is significantly faster now, so everyone's fucking their achilles up.
Speaker 1: How do you break your fucking heel just by fucking running around with a ball due.
Speaker 4: Because they're running too hard to big pussies, just fucking people.
Speaker 3: They're playing eighty two games a year, which is too much, but they won't do it because they make so much money, you know, like ticket sales, everything, viewership to TV deals. Eighty two games is fucking insane for that type of baseball, playing one hundred and thirty thousand games makes sense because they're just standing around. But fucking basketball, they're running the entire court NonStop for eighty two fucking games.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It just seems like whatever, Like we're built to run. Yeah, you know, Yeah, definitely. Our knees.
Speaker 3: Our knees are so fucking well designed, our ankles, our achilles, our hams. Wonderful intelligent designer made us so capable of running a lot we're not supposed to run. I also run distances. Let's have good distance running, not like running all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, we're pretty good runners, is what I'm saying. Compared to what compared to like, I don't know, like a fucking worm. Oh can I ask Can I ask you this? Yeah? Worm news? No, No, I just want to. I posed this question. We were at a bar recently with like a bunch of people, and I posed this question, and like, I feel like I feel like I have a winner here, right, Okay, if you had the option, like let's say I gave you let's say it was a genie. But I can only grant you one wish you could take it or leave it? Right? This is the wish or this is the magic that I would imbue upon you. You can either not take this gift right. You can either not take this power or have it. The power is the soles of your feet are worm bellies are the stomach of a worm basically, or like the belly of a worm. Ye would you take it or not? Yeah? Or not? There's the only two options you talking? You know, well, you wouldn't take it? Would you not have? Would you not want the bot the soles of your feet to be worm bellies?
Speaker 3: Is this some dumb ass trick thing where like it turns out that worms bellies are fucking super hardened and make you run faster.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm earnestly asking. So you're just une books.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you didn't get knocked out in that bar.
Speaker 1: That's listen, because here's here's what I'm thinking, right, Because you could stand flat on a surface, not move your legs, but still move forward. And that's kind of a neat little like the air that the airport the airport, Yeah kind of, but it's but it's like your little feet doing it. I think I would take it.
Speaker 3: In what how you how fast can you go like worm fast? Yeah, so that's not that's enough. It's a cool little trick, but it's a little parlor trick just where heey's man.
Speaker 4: To be able to do that too. Like that's just overall it's like a minus.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm taking it, Okay, I'm taking it because, like I think there's no downside. How often do your the soles your feet come into play in any other context other than just being planting yourself firmly on the ground.
Speaker 4: That's true, but like how often would it be worse to have your worm tummy feet on the ground instead of just shoes?
Speaker 1: Well, does you put for the ground?
Speaker 4: Maybe you put on when you put on pants, like we got to put on socks in places your feet are gonna get off sticky and gross.
Speaker 1: On the socks. No, man, don't worry about that.
Speaker 4: I'll go no, I'll go no, thank you for I'm taking.
Speaker 1: It towards people like really slowly and menacingly without moving, without moving my legs at all. Oh, I think it's a fun little thing. That's so cool.
Speaker 4: I like that that level, that level of menacing, Like that's no intimidation right there. You're like, oh, your coming toward will be slowly. I'm gonna throw something at you and make you run around, So what you are is useless.
Speaker 1: What was the other thing was like Lego Lego hands or Powerpuff Girl hands. Yeah, the owner of the owner of the bar came in when we were talking about that. I think he said, he said, powerpufirl.
Speaker 4: There's only one answer this power Up Girl hands.
Speaker 1: Obviously they are better, but I like the aesthetic of a Lego hand.
Speaker 3: I think I would rather do Lego hands, like at least grab something you can well, the power that's the thing is like the power Up Girl hands.
Speaker 1: Just inexplicably do they pick up hands.
Speaker 4: And they lift things?
Speaker 1: So okay, so we they things.
Speaker 3: We get the rules of their universe and we get their hands.
Speaker 1: You get the rules of their hands.
Speaker 4: What was the rules of Lego universe? Hands can fall off and put them back on.
Speaker 1: I guess technically the rules of the Lego universe does imply that they could also pick up anything as well. Yeah, so like it's kind of.
Speaker 4: They pick up only anything that is shaped by the things.
Speaker 1: That I think aesthetically, I would go for the Lego That's what I'm saying the esthetic of this is hilarious, Like I'd rather I don't want to have just like like a sausage.
Speaker 4: Looking like the idea that the space is better like that, but like I like the idea that exist. You're like, oh, what's going on? Then you dap somebody up and you can feel fingers. It's green, you know, like phantom.
Speaker 1: It's like that's hair, Like, come on, what am I doing? No?
Speaker 4: No, they work as a for the regulation.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, that's pick it up, holding it like like what going on?
Speaker 1: That is gross to imagine. Anyway, we're gonna read some We're gonna read some questions uh given to us. Uh not all questions, some statements, some suggestions, some stories, whatever. Over on the submissions page or the submissions thread at patreon dot com. Sass start tank. Remember you can go over there and ask us a question. Get into the show, you know, so go to the twenty five dollars here, get your name right at the end of the show, and make me say all sorts of terrible ship that I don't want to say and ruin my future political aspirations, of which I'm sure have many.
Speaker 4: Wait, guys, I had an idea. If you could choose one robot's hands, who will you choose? Oh, one robotic character, one character throw Okay, so it doesn't have to be a robotic could be a person with a robotic han.
Speaker 1: Yo Venom Snake's hand is fucking crazy. Yeah, it's such a plot hand.
Speaker 3: That's why the way when you fok from people and you're like, that guy is dead, that guy is so dead.
Speaker 1: I love the rocket hand that moves so slow it's ridiculous, And that's the first one that came to mind.
Speaker 3: Anyway, in that instance, I would just upgrade that. Then just get Geno's's.
Speaker 4: Hands that I would I would get I would get I don't know what's Mega Man two. I think the hand that he can just grab people and holds them up and then you can just throw them. I think it's Gutman to whatever Manutman is like super powerful. Yeah, I would get his hands because I feel like the things I could do with those hands would be so dangerous because he picks up full size like boulders with them.
Speaker 3: And he's like it pitches them. Yeah, So I would do that and I would grab people and I'd be like I could really a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of a little bit of a squeeze. I could pop you.
Speaker 3: You just so you would just threaten to pop people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, grab the ground. I'd be like, look, I do the floor and turn the ground into like a little snowball escavating. But I can do that to you.
Speaker 1: Very cool. That was a really good question. You really got a hand it to you. You see. Nice. I'm gonna read the questions now googling. What is a blumpkin at work? Nice? You're fired, You're fired. No blumpkins in the office, only in the messhole.
Speaker 4: Getting a blumpkin at work a mess Getting a blumpkin at work is crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, getting a blumkin period is pretty insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, getting a blumkin in general is pretty wild, but getting a blumpkin at work is definitely even crazy.
Speaker 1: What is the craziest place to get a blunkin outside of church? Anywhere?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's the only place that happens. A construction site, port construction. A constructed blumpy is crazy, dude. That's there's the result we have to have to you. Hearing all that noise can't fucking erect smelling that fucking.
Speaker 1: Every that's krillons. Dude, it's constructor blump. How does that work? I don't know. He just fucking manifestsed toilet and ships eighteen as.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, yeah, Quilling, filling all Crilling gets so much ship. But he's actually the realist one there. I think. I think Krilling is like one of the like the like, probably the toughest one there, but everyone shits on it because he's kind of a regularly gets killed every He's only been killed twice, I think, I think, I think if I remember time, do I remember cri He's been killed in every episode, every.
Speaker 1: He gets shot, episodes of Dragon Balls, the other like four hundred or something.
Speaker 4: Alltogether enough with every cannon, there's a lot, and he dies in all that.
Speaker 1: It really we need to prepare for radits. He dies and they wish him back. In every episode of the show, including the fourteen or fifteen or twenty episodes in which Gokuu and Freezer are just yelling at each other, powering up and shit. I love the beast story of those episodes is Grilling dying and getting wished back.
Speaker 4: I love the idea of beating the dragon and being like, hey, dragon, I wish that I can always wish to bring Krilling.
Speaker 1: Back and he's like, well, no, you can't do it.
Speaker 4: Why can't you do that?
Speaker 1: Don't know because I feel like he would just not let you do that. But like why not, Like that's not for a plot convenience? But what but why? But why? Like why?
Speaker 4: What is what is Britain Quillan back gonna do to destroy the plot? Quilling?
Speaker 1: Quilling fucking as?
Speaker 4: What is Quilling gonna do? Like what is he gonna do? I'd be like I can do that? Are you sure? It's like yes, I want that to be one of the wishes I would I would lose. I'd rather lose a wish. I'd rather go back down to one wish if I could do that. What would be your wish if you had one dragon ball wish?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, uh, I just want my eggs gonna go away? I guess fine, I would it's gonna come back. You know that. It's just a temp. You guys just gotta creep, just loation just comes you drowned. Just wish for sure your goes away because you're fucking dead. That's like a gen like evil monkey pop. Yeah, It's like I wish my I wish my legs worked, and and then your legs fucking detached from you and go work. CBS, what the fuck we gotta do a question? We were gonna get sidetracked, but googling what does a bluff get it work? Wrote it and he said John Burnhal's Punisher and Spider Man for be, like, I am a better Spider than you. Man nice, So he's gonna be in it. I guess I don't know how that's gonna even remotely work. I haven't seen what what the hell something about it?
Speaker 4: But I was like, I don't this is true.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty confirmed at this point that like, yeah, the Punisher is gonna be involved or I don't know if he's gonna be in the movie or what the fuck? But like, what is the I don't have any John Burnhal's Punisher is going to be presumably a part of the new the Next Spider Man movie, okay, and which you know presumes you would you would assume the Punishers in the movie. I can't imagine how that would even function, because those are not those characters should not interact. They haven't. No, I'm not saying those versions. I'm not saying holistically, I'm saying, yeah, they're lie that counterparts don't make sense next to each other.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're almost insane. I don't know, man, I just I think I think.
Speaker 1: It's not the it's been shocker showing up and punsher just shoots him, like what are you gonna?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even the how would how would?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: What it like? I don't understand, Like what's gonna happen there? He doesn't even have like the fucking battle van or anything. It's not gonna really find I don't know, man, I feel like that thing was the only thing that had him contend with like fucking these crazy meta human I think basically it was like Batman's utility belt, like Times twenty car.
Speaker 4: It was a it was a van with like crazy amounts of weapon.
Speaker 3: It just has like everything battlevan I need. It just shows up, it does crazy ship battle man. Is it called the Battlevan? If I remember correctly, it was called the Battlevan unless I just made that.
Speaker 1: Is it called the battle I don't remember. I think it's called Battlevan, but maybe I made that up. But I just because if it is battle that's awesome.
Speaker 4: I read Marvel Knight's Punishers, So I know him killing like sex traffickers and like sex pests.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know about it. I don't know what the thing it's like. Can you imagine Tom Hollins Spider Man making wise cracks at like Pedophile. Yeah, it's called Battleman. Know you're right? Yeah, that is so funny. Battlevan is such an like he would.
Speaker 3: Talk to it, like like he's talking a fucking oracle or something.
Speaker 1: Or a Batman oracle. I need kid, yeah, kid, or fucking Jarvis. The Battleman destroyed it just a fucking a really, I mean, the Battleman appeared in Spider Man. He in the animated series.
Speaker 4: Also in the first appearance was in Spider Man. It's like if anything, so back up, really well, Punisher came appear first to Spider Man.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I didn't. I guess it appear at I just didn't. I just didn't think about that. I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I never thought about I never thought about punishing origins.
Speaker 1: I mean, there could have been like a villain like like doctor Pedophile or something.
Speaker 3: So the thing is, that's like all of all of those New York characters. Yeah, probably a Spider Man like even never, I never.
Speaker 1: Even a Daredevil maybe in Dared double spider Man. So like what about like so like Nick Fury and Ship it was that Fana before.
Speaker 4: Fury, Fury's Avengers stuff like that. He put up the Avengers Avengers America actually commanded.
Speaker 3: Fury and and and Punisher will have sex a lot. Yeah, when did they first link up? Do you know what came first? Captain America or the Avengers Captain America?
Speaker 1: Quite a while? What are we doing quite a while? I don't know. I don't know how that's gonna work. I I'm not even retally interested in that quite frankly, but I'm curious. Go find a spider Man metal Van.
Speaker 4: I liked you. I like the idea of Spider Man killing somebody, punishes being like, my nigga, you finally did it right, right, It felt good keep him alive, blue Red, you're also red, so good, so good killing somebody I didn't really deserve it, right, it felt good taking law into your hands. Right.
Speaker 1: I'm on his scream crying.
Speaker 3: He's having a terrible time because he murdered somebody, and like.
Speaker 1: He's just grunting looking at every single Spider Mans just because that Spider Man hasn't really dealt with anybody that crazy. I mean Goblin. Yeah, but that's well, that was the issue that I have with that.
Speaker 3: It's not really he didn't get that really experienced Goblin. I means by him.
Speaker 4: But you know, I got a speed run the fighting late game Goblin and he was like, oh man, like he wanted he wanted up the green Goblin.
Speaker 1: He had that like green albminds health bar showed up and it had like a skull next to it, show that you can't do any damage like a Borderlands.
Speaker 4: And it's like interesting, he's it's saying I mune when I hit him in real life. That's that's curious.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people. I know a lot of people went to that Borderlands event, by the way, apparently it's very good.
Speaker 4: The Borderland like they.
Speaker 1: Had like a borderlinees like event in l A. And my friend Max he's like, a he does, he does. I don't know if I should actually Maximilian, but Maximilian maximillion dude. Yes, he lives.
Speaker 4: He lives right by where I live. Yeah, he lives right Maximlion dude. He's like he's like one of he's like the o g like video game fight like enthusiasts on YouTube, like the fighting side of the video game enthusiasts.
Speaker 1: He's like, have you have you run into him? Super that's funny? Should kill him?
Speaker 4: Why he's such a positive force on the internet.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, said the hard On accident.
Speaker 4: Did he did he read something playing that that Ubisoft Night game?
Speaker 1: Remember what? That game?
Speaker 3: He was playing for Honor and he was working around with it and he kept like making dumb little like moves like the spinder tender and and then he went the gender Jagger dagger and he was like, uh, the was like op, it was just a little slip that is so funny GAVI ship, but it was fucking hilarious for Honoragger because that is that is unfortunately something like that game is pretty good.
Speaker 1: Like I remember playing I played it once. I didn't like capture my attention, but like I like, I was like, this is good. This is not for me though, but like the aesthetics of that game are so racist, like oh, mind bogglingly so, like I don't think most people who like it are, but like the aesthetics are like so like you could see like like a like a Nick Foent is.
Speaker 4: Like playing playing the Cavular Night and being like, yeah, my wife two hundred hours in that game for sure, killing all the African warriors constantly they beat me.
Speaker 3: Mountain Blade is another one of those. Yeah, Crusader Kings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually don't know, probably though I've heard King is actually crazy. But yeah, Borderlands looking looking good. So that's a nice It's a lot of destiny apparently, like it doesn't surprise me, but it's like it's it's destiny, but like apparently a little better which makes sense.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's better framework than what they had originally in my personal opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks good. I might, I might, I might grab it. I'm waiting for death Stranding later tonight, though probably not. Is this the clip? How long is it?
Speaker 4: The ger n Daggers?
Speaker 1: We got it? Ninjacker got it?
Speaker 3: You try to like recover after that?
Speaker 1: That is the Ninja Dagger. That is fucking aweso.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't think that's obviously a slip up. I don't think that's why it was like, no one tried to cancel it. It was just it was just funny. Also, no one's watching that except people that are fans of him, and they're probably like, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That's a good point that Derek's nettyhoo voice sounds like Sam Eagle from the what it cuts off? Sam Eagle, Sam Eagle.
Speaker 4: I I don't know why it wasn't that, like the that video of that like fucking like Porcelain Borld Eagles having like that.
Speaker 1: Sam Eagle from the Muppets. Oh my god, I mean you were on the that's that big eagle. I forgot. I didn't know that was his name either either. It was like a president, but an eagle. Nigga didn't sound like this guy like George Washington. Well, hold on, in fairness, I don't know how many times that character has been recast, you know what I mean? Maybe it's like because modern Kurmit doesn't sound like Kermit at all. It's actually insane, sounds like your guy's like, what's up? I'm Kermit? How you doing? It's the I'm not even fucking joking. What do you mean? What am I saying? You're saying that sounds like that.
Speaker 4: May he may sound not joking. He may not quite sound as animated as Kermit used to. Sound sound like that.
Speaker 1: Look at modern Kermit. He just said. He sounds like, Hey, what's up. It's me Kermit. Welcome to the Muppets. He does not. We're gonna I hate you. We're gonna make a We're gonna make a sequel. This is a pointless fib This is real. I am Kermit, the fraud. I'm exaggerating it severely, but like, but it was disgusting. I'm going to somewhat important. Okay, that one's more. That sounds more like what we were doing. Okay, I I hear it. I hear I apologize.
Speaker 4: I hear Kermit on same street at first, right, he was no Muppets. They would never I feel like Muppet Actually.
Speaker 1: We're at they actually were few. It's like Israel, Palestine with the Muppets and Sesame Street. Yeah, I think where Sesame Street was established. Sesame Street is the Israel. It's like and the Muppets are Palace. Yeah, obviously where the Muppets were pushed out of Sesame Street. It's actually an allegory. It is actually an allegory now that I think about it, that you. I wonder if if with the right.
Speaker 4: Conviction, he did I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the right if with the right conviction, you could convince I don't know, like if you were if you were a film teacher, you could convince a class that that was true.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to be a film teacher. You you gotta be a fucking YouTuber.
Speaker 1: Just gotta be a guy.
Speaker 3: You's got to be a person, make a video and have it sound convincing, and well.
Speaker 1: That would be my that would be my first political video essay. I love that. There's gonna be a Israel Palace sign and the Muppets. I love that.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's that's actually ship like that an entire channel dedicated to bullshit allegory.
Speaker 1: Ship like that is fantastic. That's a lot of work. It's way too much. That's really creative. You gonna have a team, dude, a team.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of work for like just dumb ship.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 4: Though, you could just you could just you could take that work and make cool ship.
Speaker 1: But instead what cool? What's not cool about that? I don't think that's cool just making it? Yeah, it's not that. It's like it's just like, it's not lies.
Speaker 4: It's just not true.
Speaker 1: It's it's the human brain recognizes patterns oftentimes when there are none, because that's how we've evolved to survive. And it's an exercise in expressing how far you can take that.
Speaker 4: You're taking a lot of bullshit to say that. It is just simply thinks you're saying a lot of bullshit that is absolutely admissible.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes you are.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, humans worcingnized patterns, like, yeah, yeah, so does everything.
Speaker 1: No, wood doesn't recognize patterns.
Speaker 4: It kind of does, actually, rolls and patterns sort of wings the wings, wings you the trees, the trees have the wings.
Speaker 3: Stop saying wings, wings, wings. It's a fucking oh my god, list what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: Why did you say? I don't even think you said wings on accident?
Speaker 4: Then that first it was a mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, well I don't know whatever. The Derek's voice sounds like, oh yeah, what's the question? Says hello, Halo, chrisy, Derek and Hewle from Breaking Bad. I just got to the from Breaking Bad. Do you remember Hewel?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well he does the money thing which plays on the money.
Speaker 1: He lays on the money with Bill Burr. Yeah, it's so crazy that he's in that show. A lot of fucking money. Eth He's like, do it. He's like, what do you mean? He lays down. Man. You know, if you if you're drafted into the upcoming war, what excuse are you going to use to get out of it? Well, I'm thirty one, yeah, I'm thirty seven.
Speaker 4: We can still be I'm thirty seven. I'm good, last last time. We can still be drafted.
Speaker 1: Technically we can't. Well you can maybe. Actually no, we none of us are qualified. You're too old, I'm too blind, and also an only child from military family, you're not combat ready.
Speaker 4: That's the point that would just force me to do it.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 4: They would just have me have like a month, like nine months of just a really terrible existence, and I'm like, yay, I'm fit enough, I'm in good shape. Now I'm gonna die sick.
Speaker 1: Would you join the army to get in good shape?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I think it's kind of a if it was.
Speaker 3: Only like a like like you know other countries where you have to do service for like one or two years or something like that. I probably if I was younger, I would have done it.
Speaker 1: I think I might have done it.
Speaker 3: Four years is crazy, I was four years is too much.
Speaker 1: When I was younger.
Speaker 4: Still no, still no me the me I am right now, I don't have any allegiance towards any place enough to go and die for No, it's.
Speaker 1: Not about that. It's about we're talking just getting in shape.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but like if they're gonna get you in shape for sure, for sure, yeah, it's gonna suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My dad is still in shape, and he's like seventy something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my son's spirit is probably in shape and all over the fucking somewhere in the rack really tone, he's more like in shapes, really tone, fucking cadaver.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I would have gone a wall for sure if if I got unlucky enough to be in the army during Oh it's time to go to Afghanistan, I'm like, no, I'm gonna go live in Greece or something.
Speaker 1: By no, bye, It's just like even now, I think this is gonna distruge. I think.
Speaker 3: Now, let's say for the sake of argument, things are completely foo bar like and people actually need to get drafted.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's happened, but let's just say it does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I imagine most people is gonna be like, uh no, I imagine where we're at now. Most people are like, I feel absolutely no patriotism. Sorry, you need nine eleven two point zero or something to even get Like.
Speaker 1: It's kind of one of those unfortunate situations where like the people who would be willing to do it voluntarily are kind of the people that you would you want them to do it, kind of want them.
Speaker 3: I would be very happy about that, but we would get to see all the yellow belly pussies that talk all this good ship not fucking do anything.
Speaker 4: Would all of them?
Speaker 1: Not all of them? Dude, it's insane. I don't have Yeah, it's just not this. It's not World War two.
Speaker 3: You know, like this now there needs to be there needs to be something like nine to eleven instilled a lot of patriotism in people because like, oh dare you? And shit even fucking like like Pat Tillman, for example, making like a fuck ton of money in the NFL like a call of duty bah, you know, like and friendly fire by it, which is crazy as old people kill the one on.
Speaker 1: Accents like on actually Pat Tillman, that fucking family guy joke. Really where like Peter joins the military and he's like over the plan again and he tells him the plan that like the general whatever. He's like, okay, So when I see Pat Tillman over the horizon, I shoot him and he goes, no, when you see the enemy shoot him, it's like, okay. So when I see Pat Tillman's eyes over the horizon, I shoot and it's just like five minutes of that. I was I was like, who the fuck is Pat Tillman? I don't remember to look it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like everybody believes that they kill them because he was he was mouthing off too much about how they're not doing they're over there for the wrong reasons. So it's a theory, but also at the same time of game theory, it is a game theory.
Speaker 4: Matt Patton.
Speaker 3: The amount of people who do get shot by friendly fire is pretty high too.
Speaker 1: I would imagine it's probably shocking.
Speaker 3: It's very high because you get made a fanicky, you make mistakes.
Speaker 4: Being a bigot, like what like imagine like imagine being a racist, and like, oh, this is amazing. I get to do this and get praised for doing what I mean, like, oh, a world war like in Vietnam, edge like that, or you're like, oh yeah, I'm gonna go there. I have a particularly black command and I don't like this black guy superior me commanding me. Oh, I'm gonna shoot him in his back and then oh I I oh no, that shit happened.
Speaker 1: Usually it's the infantry that get killed.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but like it's like that, like people do should like that, people like what it's insane.
Speaker 3: What you're describing specifically as. But it was like people would absolutely kill, Like it's it. You're in war, you're already killing. Bro might as well both full send. They're just really terrible because oh, here's you know, the army is not treated even with as shitty as you know, drill instructors and everybody treats you in the American Army, it's nothing compared to like imagine joining.
Speaker 1: The Russian Army.
Speaker 3: Well, they probably like butt fuck you every day just to strengthen your resolve. So then when fighting really starts, you're like, you know, I'm not as fucking rattled.
Speaker 1: They have a bear with no teeth and no claws come and beat the ship out of you, basically, yeah, and then that's and you're like eight years old, Yeah, eight years old conscripted into the Russian military.
Speaker 4: You're fucking your fucking entry examers. You gotta out wrestle a fucking aggressive bear and you're nine. Yeah, and whoever does it? It's like, all right, we have some really impressive warriors here.
Speaker 1: Now that's the first test, you know, like, congratulations, you're now traumatized and a person. Yeah, now we now die for me. Now the work begins.
Speaker 4: Good job.
Speaker 1: Now, now invade Ukraine. Yeah, I'm not racist. My favorite did I even answer the question? I can't remember what the question was. Oh wait, I don't remember. Oh yeah, we draft, we ain't get drafted. We ain'tetting drafted. I would just lean on the fact that I have a minus ten prescription. I think that'd be enough.
Speaker 3: Honestly, even even if it doesn't matter, I'm no matter what I'm I'm not going.
Speaker 1: I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Canada, I'm going to Lithuania, whatever I'm not, I absolutely will never die for this country.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. It would take kind of a lot, not aliens, probably, And even then the Aliens would have to be like obviously bad, you know what I mean, Like if I had even a slight idea that they might be kind of cool, I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: Like, what if they were like OCTOPI like they but they're like eradication eradication wave. I know you, but meaning that, and many of them they're like and that's they're like you, you've you didn't understand where is your where is your guys? Common sense that we're so intelligent and this is our domain and we really kept eating our babies and now it is. But they finally come and like, you've aten so many of our babies.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I've never done that, and i'd be telling the truth, be like, I honestly have never eaten any sort of tentacled creature.
Speaker 1: To be fair.
Speaker 3: I've taken a bite one time, and I was never I took a bite because I was it was like pressured, like they got like a sampler plate and like here you try, and I was like, I just don't. I was like fine, I'm like, yeah, it tastes like seafood.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like a lot of seafood.
Speaker 3: But I'm as I've gotten older, gotten a little bit older, the more it's I'm not feeling as comfortable with just ravaging through everything because it's just gonna like what's the.
Speaker 1: I'm personally like what's the I think Calamari is like up there for me.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's sushi.
Speaker 1: And then Calamari immediately after, and then everything else is like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: That's a very interesting uh uh as far as seafood goes, okay, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not like general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was kind of like, Okay, Sushi's not my top.
Speaker 1: Food at all.
Speaker 4: I'm never in one, and I'd be like, I'd be honestly like, I've never in one of you, I've never heard you, but i still want to kill you because I by your nature.
Speaker 1: It's like, then what's the point of even talking. You're just you're wasting time. I could be.
Speaker 4: I could be their ally, but I'd be like, hey, like, if you scare me at all, I'm going after.
Speaker 3: You, just slapping the ship.
Speaker 4: Would I would always go against aliens, honestly, Unfortunately, I would have to Sorf're sorry.
Speaker 1: That's kind of thing. It's like, what if they all look I'm turning. If they were all Donald I've been to Donald. If they were all looked like the hottest person that you've ever seen, you know, that would be kind of hard, like I'm I'm turning. I'm a trader. I am one. I'm a proud trader.
Speaker 4: I get kill one of them. I kill one of them, and then you can do it.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it depends on Sorry, how are they going to treat me once I joined them? I could bring I'm gonna treat me nice in them, But are they gonna keep me like a.
Speaker 1: Dog on a time? What are you saying?
Speaker 4: I can bring it in my heart to kill one of them, like, I wouldn't be like too conflicted? Oh sorry, yeah, like I I could kill on the big.
Speaker 1: Booby soft fucking featured alien.
Speaker 4: I could kill an elite. I feel bad.
Speaker 1: You couldn't kill an elite.
Speaker 4: I could bring myself to kill one I would not be able to defeat.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't feel bad if you myself to kill if you were able, if he was able to Yeah, sure, do you don't understand the thought bringing.
Speaker 1: Yourself to be like you'd get over the empathy that you would have for murder one? Elites are horrifying, Like you'd have to be crazy and I have to have like no issue killing Like if it sounds like sound.
Speaker 3: Don't don't do it.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 4: My beliefs have been wrong I'll be like, no, stop, stop, No, I'm gonna be a friend.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 3: It's the only way I can get into his like, I know you mean, it's like, but I can't do like I can't do his talking voice.
Speaker 1: Like when he's like I'm spun, I can't do that. No, no, anyway, I'm not racist. I'm not racist. My favorite porn star is black, wrote in nice, but gotta say the name idiot. Yeah, Jasmine Web It says that no, like a relic is she red? Is she related to Madam? She's older?
Speaker 4: But there's an old time porn star, Like, I ignore what I said, don't.
Speaker 1: Know where is? I felt so stupid.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't even.
Speaker 1: Hello Beavis buttead and as face. Did you see the Beavis and butt hair coming to call and it looks horrified? Are you kidding? Looking up right now on Twitter? It is actually I just tweeted it, so you go to my page. I retweeted it. Then they just put in Seth Rogan is in a different game. No, yeah, he's in that too. But like the character model, the character models are crazy, like so they really are going for their fortniting. Yeah, they're trying. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Nicki Minaj is in that game, dude.
Speaker 1: That's true. But I mean Beavis and Buttead is a step different. I think that's the step in. Like they're not even proportioned correctly, know, like.
Speaker 4: Their a head hitd box is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. I literally, I literally said, easiest headshots ever this ship? Are you seeing it? What the oh my god? Looking out horrifying? What really is this? Is this real? That's real?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's real. Oh my goodness. It looks fake though, doesn't it? It does? It looks like the gym teachers? Are you going to be in it too? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's not the same art style.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? I don't know, man, I mean I guess why not? Right? Who cares anymore at this point? Fucking god damn it? Hello head and as face. Uh. You see those videos of people finding Easter eggs and games by shooting different items and some weird combo to unlock something. It's always made me think that there's some latent power slash item we have yet to find in the real world because no human is thought to do something. My question to you three idiots is what weird combination of things do you think people haven't ever done that unlock some secret if done in the right order, that's hard to think of it. Man, get like getting a yu who enema and and a vasected me at the same time would unlock a super jump or something like that. That would be fucking sick if if if the world operated like that, I don't know if that would be cool or scary.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like we do so much dumb ship, but also we feel we don't do that much dumb shit, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we do dumb shit that's like fairly predictable. Yeah, Like like you'd have to actively like be a contrarian too, to just the universe society.
Speaker 4: I can't grow up in society and something like that, right, you have.
Speaker 1: To be like you have to be like like a traumatized, like abandoned oath like raised by like murs in the woods.
Speaker 4: To think like have a trailer fucking ants Comoca penis and then fucking sing motart symphony and you unlock fucking ability to teleport throughout time and space. It's like, when are you gonna do that? Like when is when is when is a person gonna have both of those?
Speaker 1: Like like this kind of This kind of reminds me of like I think we had a conversation a long time ago, like what if like there was a way that someone could fall down and land and split an atom and explode, but it just hasn't happened in the right circumstance, like on the right surface, the right person, like at the right exact angle, when like the right quirk is like doing a weird thing and they.
Speaker 4: Just shoulders sharp enough to just cut that what Adam and send it right into none of Adam.
Speaker 1: But this nds those and like it's just like it's stupid.
Speaker 3: I mean when you hear about like that's fontanuic spontaneous combustion, yeah, or there have been stories that, well, there have been stories. I don't know, you know, usually I feel like the stories are all pre video cameras or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I feel like it's not right. I feel like it's most likely somebody had something on them it exploded, nobody, nobody knew that it was there, and nobody could understand it. By the time they could even find anything, there was no evidence of it.
Speaker 3: For some reason, this guy was taking a bath in the house, was his water was particularly full of gast leave or some reason, and then he's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I'm done. It's like, what's going on. Hey, look as we're doing like sparks or something like that, we're doing Roman candles. Yeah, and then boom, this guy forget turned to the human tors for a few moments and it dies, you know, like most like that, Like I just don't.
Speaker 1: Likely see things that just happening.
Speaker 3: Somebody just igniting for no reason.
Speaker 4: Because unless someone in Syria hasn't just awakened flame, like, it's like that doesn't make sense, you know, see.
Speaker 1: The thing that's interesting.
Speaker 3: So I was I was thinking about, uh, the Lebron James number word, and out of his entire career, he's never had a game where he had twenty seven points, seven rebounds, and seven assists. And when people start to thinking about that, they're like, that sounds statistically impossible, that like, at some point you would have finished with that, and he hasn't, And so people have been fixated on that, like what the fuck? And I think it might have even been recently where he was about to and then at the last second he hit him meaningless three, so he had twenty four points and then it went up to no, sorry, he had he had a twenty seven points. He had it, and then he got thirty points because he hit a minilling listener even though the game was already over. And it's just like, no matter what, he can't hit those numbers. And I feel like that's might be what happening in life to worry. It's just we just keep missing this perfect formula to explode or something.
Speaker 4: I mean, the same reason why we just keep making like we had a chance to have like a pretty decent human as a president. We just like, let's just not do it. Let's just not do it. Like you think there's like external forces are at play. No, I think that's just money.
Speaker 3: Like No, I wish I wish it was like that, so I'd feel much better.
Speaker 1: I feel much better about people. It isn't our fault. That's great.
Speaker 4: Fucking try Solaren's making people not be able to learn things. No more, I would feel great, Actually, I would it feel great. I'd be like, why didn't you feel much? But no, we don't suck. We're being controlled.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: What makes it worse is that like you'd have proof of it, and he would be like, that's not true, Like imagine that like imagine being the person that fine, it's like the key to the real problems, like this is what's happening, and we can fix it by doing it, like it's right here. And they're like no, You're like what kind of proof do we have to where people are denying, Like it's we can put up concrete proof now that we be like that's just not true. Yeah, you know, like that would what that would do to me would be so like it would transform me into such an evil creature instantly where it's like, oh yeah, like I know how to stop war. We do this thing that isn't really that big of a differ. People were like not, like oh cool, I'm gonna go in my basement for three months and emerge at something horrifying and then to start laying waste of stuff the best way I can fair enough. What was the question, Ah, who thinks the gayest person?
Speaker 1: He said, I don't think that was the question.
Speaker 3: It's obviously liberaci but out there so uh.
Speaker 1: He said, you idiots. I remember that part.
Speaker 4: He said that, I remember what combinations we haven't we done yet to like.
Speaker 1: Make if what if you do? You who?
Speaker 3: And enemas and stuff? I don't think we answered that, because we.
Speaker 1: Were talking about like, hey, yeah, we answer yeah, let's get a few more of these entrans gave Beatle getting pulled into World War three, wrote in he says, ah, my beautiful Beatle boys, there's a new Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven update coming out. What do you want them to add to the game? I want them to I want the option to shoot River when he goes in to kiss you, because it would be funny. That's crazy, Stay gay and safe. I didn't even know that this was happening until like this, until I saw this question and looked it up, and I was like, I did either what else some free update or something. I guess that's kind of cool. That's what I just started playing it again.
Speaker 4: I want more story content for that game so badly, But I.
Speaker 1: Want more stuff to do in the city, honestly. Like the issue. The issue with Cyberpunk is that, like the city's really alive, but there's really not a lot to do in it, like other than like shoot random people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't go in as many buildings I would like to as well. Yeah, a lot of stuff's closed off, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's weird that there's no like I don't know, like I want to play like darts or something. I want to you know what I mean. I just want to do weird shit in the because it's a place I do genuinely want to just like spend time in. Like I don't necessarily want to go fighting all the time. I like driving even just through like the nice cities, like feels.
Speaker 4: I love doing the gigs, man, I love doing the gigs.
Speaker 1: I love doing gigs, but so many gigs are just like shoot a guy, Oh yeah, I like, well.
Speaker 4: I built like my characters. I don't have to shoot people. I have like all the fucking net gear ship, so I just let people like I give this guy sickness that walks and gives the other people and they eventually blow up, and I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I have like self destruct having some people's crazy, that's insane. There are people that are standing.
Speaker 4: There and he's talking to you about like, oh yeah, my cat's fucking We don't got cats nowhere nowhere, Like oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, there are I don't know why you keep saying that there are cats. There's one cat. There are cats, you've seen? What do you mean there's one cat.
Speaker 4: There's no more like pets in that universe.
Speaker 1: No, atually, that's all.
Speaker 4: There are normals.
Speaker 1: The issue is I remember that. I remember somebody in the comments brought this up because you said this on a previous episode, and they looked it up and it was just completely false. Also, there's like literally a cat in.
Speaker 4: The a cat one time when you're about to die.
Speaker 1: He said, why would you assume that that's the only cat in the unis.
Speaker 4: That's what makes it so unique. That's why you focus on it.
Speaker 1: Actually, you don't focus on it because it's the only cat in the universe, dude, know that is why that's such a crazy thing to say it so.
Speaker 3: To me, it sounds like a video essay got him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't real, man, that's so ridiculous, Like it's not a Then again, you know he was a He had.
Speaker 3: An interesting theory when we're talking about Clay obscurity too, if you remember.
Speaker 4: Oh, I did, because that moment felt really weird because it was like, yeah, it didn't feel weird to me, It felt weird for me because it felt like it felt like somebody was having like a I'm not explaining.
Speaker 1: But it felt like a trauma moment came out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I was like, I don't know, it just felt like for me, it felt like it it was let's be real, it was hyper convenient. Yeah, like the the oh, what a quincidence you happen to popping up the perfect time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, video game shit. But yeah, seven functionenty seven, twenty seventy cent's good. It just yeah, I don't know, I'm love a third person mode, but I know me too, Like that's the thing too. It's like it don have to be a big update. It doesn't feel bad in first person, but it doesn't feel that great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I just like, I just it's just like, okay, I can see myself in many aspects, especially when I'm riding a motorcycle or whatever. So I'm just kind of like, come on, just go the extra mile and do it like pure you can put a mod and then see yourself.
Speaker 1: The issue, dude, funny. So the issue is like, because you can see even in the shadows if you look at your if you ever looked at your shadow when you're playing, your arms are crazy, and then your body is so stadd it's just completely.
Speaker 3: Stiff and then so I saw somebody do the mod and then they're just like, oh, look at yourself with the with the gaitata.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: Fucking you're completely stationary, like you said, and then your arms are.
Speaker 1: It looks so stupid, so fun and it wasn't meant to be seen that way. Like June twenty sixteen is like that too, Like somebody took the third person camera and it's hilarious because it's like it's literally just his feet, a gun, and two beefy arms. It's not even a head there, and so like it's all for the illusion, and I get it, but like it would it would be I would love to play that game in third pis. I wish there was more.
Speaker 4: I wish there was more stuff to do in the city that wasn't exactly the gigs, but I feel like they spent so much time making everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I mean like, like the gigs are pretty good, but that city is like a.
Speaker 4: Whole ass, big fucking place that does scale upward the whole time. You can go up on top of question with.
Speaker 1: That question, how much more can you do? I haven't done Phantom Liberty.
Speaker 3: Liberty is more story content it doesn't like add like a lot of extra ship to it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it does get like two other endings. I think it did, Like it's fucked with the skill tree a lot. So there's a bunch of new skill trees and like different things like that.
Speaker 4: You get a different sort of like interface whatever that that's particular. There's one that like it makes a point in your body appeared and if you do damage to it, then people blow up like they just exploded.
Speaker 1: Like I can't remember because I have like a because my person is like throwing knives excluded throwing knives and like katanas and ship like I don't really use. I usually just rush people and chop the ship out of them. That's why.
Speaker 3: Like there's some things that haven't explored. So I wasn't sure.
Speaker 4: Thing and I went ended all the like the fights and I was I'm just I'm just cheating. But then there's some people that can take a few hits and I'm like, what are you? What the fuck are you? Actually? There was just one like fucking super like fucking souped up girl that you fight and I'm like I hate her one time with heaviot and it definitely did damage like you could physically tell she was hurt, but I was like, how did you survive that? I just punched you so fucking I'm.
Speaker 1: So crazy, Like because with a throwing e you have to go grab it after you after you hit somebody. So I've been hitting people in the face, exploding their head, running up to them, taking it and doing it to the next person. I can't even imagine being the police officer that has to respond to that call.
Speaker 4: Have you Have you seen the fucking police officers in the game, and get all the way up to fucking Maxiz there teleporting You're like always up there, and then he's in front of me, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what, They're strong as fun? What is happened? Who is this guy? It is fun to do like the GTA, like the get all the cops to show up.
Speaker 4: The thing is that they're so aggressive in this game. They are still so fucking aggressive, and at certain.
Speaker 1: Point you just have to It's easier to run away from them though, sure yeah, because you could just double jump onto a building that they can't get off.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then I hide it and they're like, oh, I guess I guess he's fucking gone. I guess that that guy who just killed forty six hundred.
Speaker 1: People on this street is gone.
Speaker 4: I guess the ability to like your movement abilities you get in that game were and say, like the double jump in the dash, I just like someone suiting me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come oni here, let's go up a bit. You're like, okay, cool? That was that was fun? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, let me see a more concept from that universe.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the video give on DARPG video is actually really really good.
Speaker 1: You know, you know they're making another one. Yeah, they're gonna make another one. I think that's confirmed. Although Whome, I just hope they do a good job.
Speaker 4: I hope they let them actually cook, because I felt this game suffers a lot from just not being allowed to cook.
Speaker 1: It'll be fine.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna fucking come out in a million years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty thirty probably. Yeah. Actually, I'm okay with that. Oh good. There's plenty of games coming out. I'm there's no shortage of ship to play. Yeah, very true.
Speaker 4: Splash splash, I was gaping witchard mods. Man, those nude witcher moods the next one man, Sorry.
Speaker 1: Calm down, dude, Splitch splash, I was gaping his ass. He says dear dearest snarkos Uh. A guy I went to high school with. A guy I went to high school with, was the town's most notorious Trump glazer. Once he literally stood up on the on the on the bus and loudly proclaimed he would gladly suck the penis of Donald Trup if it were presented to Oh my god. Wow. Uh. Fast forward to modern day and this guy is in the Navy and went from glazing Trump on every social media poset to whining about how he's about to die in a war with the rent for him. Goodbye, my end word. Back to the lobby. No moral, no moral to this one. Just thought you boys would enjoy the story. If that's true, that's wild. That's a wild thing to say. I've seen crazier things said, so I believe that that's possible, even if this is like a fake story. But like that is wild. Yeah, imagine, I see I see people, man, I've seen on Facebook, like more people than I ever expected, not happy at all, and so like, it's it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Imagine loving a president that much.
Speaker 1: I can't. It's imagine, like imagine there's not a single like that. Mom. Donnie guy in New York, the guy running against Guama. I like him a lot. I think he's a cool guy, and I agree with him on a lot of things. Under no fucking circumstance, what I would I would note, Chris, I would talk I guess like.
Speaker 4: I would talk to them like, for instance, like I guess when I was younger, I would have loved to like talk to Barack Obama, like have a conversation, like have like a like dinner and sit down and converse with him.
Speaker 1: What would you have to talk about when I was younger, When you were younger, when you can talk about like your experience turtles, how you got to this point, like just the stuff like that where it's like, oh, this conversation, you know, with like a personal probably when I was younger, Yeah, did you mind brought him out? No, you're great, you're gay. He hits a button and you exploded.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be either it would be interesting talking because it's like it's always interesting talking to people that are like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Angel woman is a fucking ugly and stupid.
Speaker 3: Hello, little black boy, a little small mostly black child. I'm not mostly black. I'm right down the middle. I'm right down the middle. You make me nervous.
Speaker 1: I'm like one of those cookies.
Speaker 3: I'm not afraid of you, but uh, I need to stand team ten feet away from me.
Speaker 1: No, three feet three ft three three fens of a food? Does that mean? What? You'll grow up and you'll realize it later. It's gonna be really bad for you, buddy. Trust me, let me be really unfair. Let me, let me be clear. And then he becomes see through. I've heard that joke somewhere off before, like I've definitely can't be the first time. I'm sure that that exists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe not from bam Obama, but I've heard. Let me be clear that the guy operates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that must be. That sounds like a mel Brooks like naked guns kind of you know what I mean? Did we watch that movie? Which one? Did you make? A gun trailer? By the way, the new one, the new one that with where he's driving down the street and he gets the coffee handed to him through the window. No, I didn't see that. I saw that. I was like, Damn, they might. I don't know. I'm curious about it. I might.
Speaker 3: I saw one one joke that I liked where it showed like all of those agent people or whatever. They were kind of like paying homage to their like dead dad or oh yeah yeah or whatever. They're all kind of like praying and kneeling, and then it was showing like I think kid, and he was like, yeah, I did that. That was pretty good.
Speaker 1: There's a that was the first one they came out. They came out with one like I think, like a couple of days ago, but this shot specifically, it's at the beginning of the New Naked Gun trailer. It's exactly. It's exactly the stupid kind of ship that I was like, Oh good, they might kind of understand it. He's like driving to the Isiway. It's good stuff. I hope, I hope it's good. I don't know. I can't imagine that it'll be even remotely as good as the originals because it's just like a place in time kind of thing. But yeah, I'm curious to see a comedy in theaters again, like, I haven't done that in a long time. Well, I guess I saw the what is it the Tim Robinson movie Friendship, But that's also not necessarily a comedy. It kind of is.
Speaker 4: It's a comedy.
Speaker 1: It's a comedy but like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The comedy with a ridiculous background of like, oh this is insane.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's uh, that story about this Trump guy is kind of wild. Uh yeah, good luck in Iran. I mean, although I don't think we're gonna go boots on the ground. I think that I think boots on the groundsh is over. It's all gonna be proxy ship from now. There's too many, too many people are afraid of nukes. We shall see. I think there's yeah, I mean it really, I guess.
Speaker 3: It's on the air right now because because I do know they want regime change too, obviously obviously, but the way you do it, and it's been the formula. Like I have a I have a book It came out in mid two thousands called the Confession Percy Jackson. Yeah, Confessions of an Economic Percy Jackson, Confessions of an Economic hit Man. It just it talks about the whole steps of what they've been doing to topple regimes, regimes, you know what I mean, like yeah, oh, oh you do this, you do this, you send in this, it doesn't work, then you put boots on the ground.
Speaker 1: So basically it's around like we'll see, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 3: The next thing is it's going to send into mercenaries probably freedom fighters, to liberate or on liberate exactly with that with Percy Jacksie Robinson, Percy Jacksie runs, he's.
Speaker 1: The first black Harry Potter Percy Jackie Robinson. Oh that's so dumb. Okay, here's a good one. Retired suicide bomber wrote in Retired, I'm okay. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like he had a.
Speaker 1: Long successful career of suicide.
Speaker 4: But now I don't do this no more.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. I don't do that no more. Man.
Speaker 3: I used to that used to be very very small bombs. That's a mel Brooks joke. Yeah, retired, Yeah nothing. Yeah, it's just like, I don't even know what whatever.
Speaker 1: Talking voice just you retire the first time? Yeah, yeah, congratulations, But he says, how many damn? That's crazy? Do does somebody get before you tell them to shut the fuck up? I think three, although by the second one you should get a hint. Yeah you know what I mean, I guess within the Yeah. Yeah, it blows my mind that people like always expound upon things after a damn. That's crazy, you know what? I mean like you'll get like get information and then somebody will go, damn, that's crazy, and then they'll and then they'll like be like for real, it was really and then they'll they'll keep going, I'm not finished talking yet. I don't dan that's crazy. It's so clearly like I don't care, you know what I mean. That's like the new who cares. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know where my line is because I've only ever like really shut someone up that was divulging to me maybe twice in my life, and it felt really bad because they needed somebody.
Speaker 1: But I was like, I can't be that guy right now. I can't.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, dude, my dad just my dad's geeto, my mom and a really bad, blown out situation. I was like, look up, I can't do this right now. Man, I'm playing Zelda, I'm seventeen. I've I'm literally trying to hit up a link right now, like I can't do this with you. I'm so sorry. I gotta go. Never saw that kid again.
Speaker 1: I'm just okay to listen.
Speaker 3: I just uh the if you don't give me the skinny of something, if I've already heard it, then I get I lose. Like, so what I'll usually do to try to hurry somebody up or to get them to skip the part that they've already gone through before is I'm like, oh, yeah, you already told me that you're to kind of be like.
Speaker 1: Don't don't repeat the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 3: But sometimes people can't help themselves, and I'll say it again, yeah, yeah, he told me that, you're told me, like meaning.
Speaker 1: Get to the next part.
Speaker 3: I'm totally okay with talking, but don't like say, sometimes we'll be on the podcast and all as an asterisk, I'll say like, oh, I think we talked about this already for the older people, but then I know there's newer people that haven't heard it, so I just put.
Speaker 1: That, Oh oh no, no, I can't finish your thing. I just I found a great question. I don't care about what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: One thing for me I've noticed is that about myself personally, is that I'm used to someone telling me something and me not having to hear that. Like my Grandma's like, well tell me sign and I would do it right, But most people are like, what confirmation back when they speak to me, And I don't always do that, and that's that's something I do. I'm just like somebody's like, oh, can you do this to me? And I'm like, okay, let me know.
Speaker 1: I gotta do that.
Speaker 4: I gotta have that that's on board. I have to do it. And they're like did you hear me? And I'm like, oh yeah, but I'm not used to being told more than once to do something, so I kind of just do it instead of like giving them like, yeah, I heard you. I'm confirming with you that what are you saying? Like, I'm not good at confirming people, Like if they ask me to do something, I just kind of do it. I don't need that's that's such a that's good.
Speaker 1: That's such a job interview. Like my weakness is that I just care too much. It's it's not because I'm yeah, I just do everything that's immediately asked. Well, it's like I'm just kind of not used to it. It's not at the failures that you usually speak to like no, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Not good at verbally complying back because I feel like most of the time conversations are unnecessary.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand.
Speaker 3: Look it is a little weird too, because it almost feels robotic like what he's actually saying. Like say, if I were like, hey, man, could you pass me this thing, and it's like if you just kind of just do it real fast, it could be a little caught off guard than just saying sure so somebody understands.
Speaker 4: It's this confirmation, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: If it's a big task, usually somebody expects verbally, but if it's a quick like literally, if you're like, hey, pass me the coaster, then I would.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, you know, like it's a little smaller there.
Speaker 3: But like other than that, like someone's like a wash the dishes and then you get them start watching it. It's a little weird to like it's.
Speaker 4: Usually like it's like my mental like mm hmm, and I do it, and I'm like it's instead of like but the person's not right next to me, I.
Speaker 1: Think, whatever, take this disrespect?
Speaker 3: Is what I'm thinking, is like they're like like even though you're you're doing it, but it's like you didn't say nothing to me, meaning that you don't want to do this and you're annoyed, but you're just you're doing it because you have to, but you're not give me like yes, you know what kind of bullshit like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I always hated it. I always hated don't talk back to me. That That still bothers me. I thought, like, you know, that's.
Speaker 3: One of those things like I've never felt like that once in my life.
Speaker 1: Actually, don't talk back to me. I've never felt that emotion ever. Ever, even when people were like out of line, I was just like, what the like, No, it's a very no, dude, talk back to me, communicate what the fuck is this? It's it's like an old school fucking threat that makes no sense.
Speaker 4: I think the problem is a lot of people. For me, it's like a lot of people always have something to say back when at certain points you just shut up. Just shut the fuck up. It's over. Like it's like, all right, dude, you've made your point. Cause it's just like, people don't argue to find roy.
Speaker 1: Is this.
Speaker 4: People don't argue to solutions that people are going to prove their right eventually, not to like oh where it gets at the bottom of things, And that annoys me. It's like, dude, don't even care about fixing this. You just want to be right.
Speaker 1: We gotta go.
Speaker 3: But I will say it drives me insane that I promised you, gentlemen and anyone listening. I don't give a flying fuck about being right about stuff. Even when I'm proven right or something. I never say I told you, oh I'm right, because I don't care. It's just, oh the information has been confirmed.
Speaker 1: Oh I like it. Cool, that's I'm coming. This is me personally. I don't like doing that.
Speaker 3: I hate when people say you just want to be right just for me, because I legitimately couldn't care less.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't think you care. I like it a lot. That's what it's a I'm a big fan of it. That's fine. Whenever I saw like when I when I saw people I tweeted, like when I saw Dave Smith like like, I'm sorry, Oh, I'm sorry. I just posted a picture of me smoking because I just like, I relish in that ship because I'm here in retard.
Speaker 3: You know, I want the kids to be able to get married or so, I'm probably that's why I'm libertarian. I booked else would I be a libertarian.
Speaker 1: When when people disagree with me on on like social media or whatever about like very something, very specific, I bookmark it so that when I'm eventually right I can go back and look and and like comment, and I usually go back and like, hey, how's it going, Yeah, And then they don't. I don't even feel I don't care about.
Speaker 5: Being wrong happens, you know, Yeah, I mean I care about I care about people who are being wrong, who make a career out of being right, despite the fact that they're like somebody like Dave Rubens always making these like ridiculous political predictions.
Speaker 1: And they're all wrong. It does a job if I'm right, more than somebody whose job it is to be right. I'm gonna I'm gonna dig into it, you know, I'm gonna be like, yo, what the fuck are you doing. At a certain point, you would stop making predictions. You think, at a certain point you just dive off a cliff.
Speaker 3: It would be like, well, he's STI getting way too much Russia money and all that stuff that is true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can still be wrong and just keep making My husband's gay. I love like you know what I saw. I saw. I saw a video of him. I saw a video him recently going like, you know, I get a lot of the little things wrong, but I'm right. I'm right directionally in the big thing. I'm like, yeah, okay, bro, just stop.
Speaker 3: Look he's he still makes all this money. He's such a bad like anybody can be a grifter. He's so bad at it, but he still makes a ton of.
Speaker 1: That is great, Ye it is. He's easily like the least good.
Speaker 3: He's so bad like the Andy Pant's gaming guy is probably the only person that's worse.
Speaker 1: Yes, he doesn't seem real, you know what I mean? Like that's how bad it is. Anyway, Rocky voice, Adrian, I want to get to this because this is wild. On the YouTuber killer you discussed on a recent episode, this was the guy that faked the stream, right, Okay, it's uh If it's vote saxon O seven. I am from the area he lived in in Ireland. The YouTube stream was proven inauthentic due to some CCTV that caught him out getting busses towards the victim during the time of the stream. He was ided by his friends from the footage, so they were able to prove it was him uh and that the stream was a cover. I've also met him in real life parenthesies. I was a fan of the channel, not the murder. Let me know if you want the photo email. You haven't took a picture of him. That's crazy. I would hang that ship up. I mean, like, this is a photo I took with a murderer.
Speaker 4: Would not.
Speaker 3: Man, it's crazy because I just remember that guy being kind of jolly. If I if I remember correctly, I an'tually it's been years now.
Speaker 1: I think I bet he was giggling off a storm.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing where it's like some of the so you know how they say killers are quiet, Like you're even the person that's all like stoic and like you're like, oh, I guys, fucking stay from that guy. Yeah, and then you see these people and then you do get blindsideder like you you kill you're killing people.
Speaker 1: I love the idea of him like taking it like outside of like a Chipotle, taking a picture with this guy. Yeah, like, oh this guy's cool.
Speaker 3: Man, I like you, And that guy's just thinking of like I can't wait to murder my fucking girlfriend and kill that in the moment he's still thinking about that. It's like it's baked, dude.
Speaker 1: But see, here's the thing. To me, it's like CCTV footage, like how do you know that wasn't like somebody who just looked a lot like him. I mean, the funny thing is, you know, you know what I mean, Like, I don't know. I think there was.
Speaker 3: Much more evidence to support because I had problem. I think there's also a way that they figured how it ship didn't it wasn't really authentic either. There's probably other things, but that was like a big smoking gun, I imagine. I want to look back into that because that sh it was crazy. It's been fucking years I think since I.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of stories like that where it's like the I know we talked about it kind of recently, but that Skyrim guy, the guy who did the NPC, the TikTok guy who killed his wife. Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Wife killing is crazy.
Speaker 1: Man. Just leave, that's the thing. They just leave, the biggest, the biggest What if you just really wanted to kill your wife though, well that's that.
Speaker 7: I mean, you don't have an argument for that, the moment saying the thing that doesn't need to be said, because like they all are like, oh, I just want to be with you, baby, I'm like, no, you wanted to kill your Like if.
Speaker 1: You kill your wife, you didn't want to not have a wife, like or you didn't want to, like, oh I've fell in up with somebody else, me go like pursue this person. It's so crazy, you know you wanted to kill your wife.
Speaker 3: Ninety nine point nine percent of people who do not want to be with their significant other anymore, they fucking leave, just.
Speaker 1: A fucking.
Speaker 4: Like when I'm like when I I don't know, I just like just leave like this, abandon her.
Speaker 1: Let her be alive, but abandon her at least don't take her life.
Speaker 4: That's so selfish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the whole boy. Yeah, it's the whole boy.
Speaker 4: Want to kill Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to game dude yesterday. I know that is what's that game dude? It's like this story like this is this a store called game dude? Yeah, it's in like no I think or like I don't know exactly where it's close what kind of story Like, well, it's just got a bunch of old shit, like a lot like a surprising amount game dude. Yeah, I saw like an original three sixty Final Fantasy thirteen bundle. Oh yeah, it was like it's like unreasonably expressed two thousand. Oh no, I I well six hundred. That's not unreasonable, But that's kind of a I it is. I'll put it this way. It was unreasonable for me. You know that I was gonna spend six hundred dollars on XX sixty way too expensive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously, But at the same time, like if I were a fucking dumb ass fan, I think I can just put that on my credit card, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Did you guys know how much money matched the Gathering made from that Final Fantasy Collab.
Speaker 1: Bro twelve dollars? Dude?
Speaker 4: It is by far, it is the best selling set of any card game ever.
Speaker 1: It's in insane.
Speaker 4: It is growth insane how much money they made. Like, it's to the point now where I'm like, oh, it's just over. They're just gonna do collapse from now, like they're done making their own worlds, just like we're just gonna do collabse Now.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's it.
Speaker 4: You have Marvel NEXS is gonna beat that too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's over. It's so, I mean, Beavis and butteads, fucking call duty. It's over. It's wait, last question, and I'm well going into the names right. Yeah, for Beatles rode In, he says, would you rather have? This is a really important question. Okay, I don't want you to. I don't want you zone out.
Speaker 4: You don't got to be near me.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have unlimited bacon but no video games? Or no bacon and no video games?
Speaker 4: What you know you worked for the money you spent on that, right, like like someone had to acquire the money that you spent on this question obviously unlimited bacon, no video games.
Speaker 1: You would take unlimited bacon over no video games.
Speaker 4: I would take it over no video games and no bacon.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would. No, No, you misunderstanding the question. So the question is, would you rather have unlimited bacon but no video games? Or or no bacon and no video games?
Speaker 4: I would take unlimited bacon. I don't know, man, I'm a trailblazer. I no, I'm a trendsetter. But I think I'm gonna take that unlimited bacon.
Speaker 1: You're an insane person.
Speaker 4: I actually don't like bacon, which I used to anymore.
Speaker 1: I just don't like because I like my heart. That's a big do you really though? Well? No, yeah, like you understand that you need it.
Speaker 5: I need it.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: I'm going on Turkey bacon for a while, and even I'm a kind over that now too.
Speaker 3: I'm not a I can't do that replacement shit. Like you know, my friend used to get a sugar free ice cream and I'm like, that sounds insane that then it's the cream, it's I don't know, they replace it with something that I don't care about, just blended.
Speaker 1: Fucking deer hooks. I can't even imagine what that would be.
Speaker 3: It's just whatever, you know, how Like I'm sure it's like how they do everything else, like fake sugar type stuff, which no, not like in coffee. It tastes awful to me, like fake sugar. That's if I'm gonna have anything sugary at all. This is the thing that always bothers me with like imitation meat at like vegan places, where's like, there's plenty of vegetables to just make a good meal. Why do you need to pretend the chicken is here? I think you know what I mean? Yeah, I think it's not for them. I think it's for dumb asses they're trying to trick. Like I had a look, I had a I had a vegan meatball sub my former roommate girlfriend she cooked, and the thing is the fake news meat was, and the sauce was delicious. The cheese I could not fuck with. Yeah, the cheese was like it was sweating immediate. Is it like I've ever left cheese out and it starts to sweat. Yeah, it was like some fit.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, why is it in the bag already sweating when it's cold.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, that when I was a kid, that used to scare the shit at me. When I was a kid, I used to think that that meant that cheese was alive and that because it had pours and shit and it was like spressing out. I was like, it must have been like Chris, it's hot, man. I was pretty young. I was likely back in the fridge. It's hot. I was pretty young. I was like thirteen. It is like fifteen, seventeen, nineteen twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like twenty yeah, thirty six, thirty. Oh, this will be me in a couple of years.
Speaker 1: I will have been around enough radioactives. I will have been around enough for gy waves. Yeah that I'm convinced cheese is alive and real.
Speaker 3: Vegans if you if you guys, look, I'll eat vegan cheese if you can find a good vegan cheese, but right now exists.
Speaker 1: The only right now. The best vegan cheese I've ever had just kind of it was at u this pizza place I think called Two Boots, I think in in New York where they had like vegan pizza and it was pretty good, but it really just ultimately tasted like it tasted like pizza, like normal pizza that was kind of left there, that was like that you ate the day after, but it was fresh, you know what I mean. It was just kind of like, yeah, this isn't as bad as I would expect it to be. Like it's passable, for sure, But why the fuck would I ever come here if I'm not a vegan? Yeah, that's that's the problem. The thing is that like it, it's not for me. So whatever, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna eat a chicken. I'm getting I'm I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I'm not expecting anybody to agree with me at all, but I am getting less. I'm finding meat less and less advertising because I'm just I'm just kidding more and more empathetic towards how how like every animal has the potential to act like a behave like a dog.
Speaker 1: Uh, and so like, I mean I would eat a dog. That was the problem.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I couldn't. I couldn't possibly eat a dog.
Speaker 1: You couldn't eat your dog.
Speaker 4: I couldn't need a dog.
Speaker 1: I could eat your dog.
Speaker 4: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't know eat a dog.
Speaker 1: I'm just getting more and more empathetic. I'm just like my dad. I remember my dad told me a story about how like that like he uh, he was in I don't remember where what country he was in. It was like during a deployment or whatever, and like there was like a food truck that was making burgers or whatever and they all got some and uh, and they were like and my dad was like, what meat is this? And they were just like, don't worry about just don't worry about it. And he ate it. And then later on they were just like, yo, that was dog or whatever. And he got so upset. He was so so irritated that he ate a dog, which is crazy to me because he eats anything, but although he doesn't eat sushi for some reason. I just know I'm just not a I'm not a I just I'm too human and I'm like I have fire. I don't need to do this. I guess I love fire. It's awesome.
Speaker 4: I'm not eating a dog unless I just don't. I don't think I eat a dog. I think i'd die let my dog eat me before I eat a dog.
Speaker 1: Well, you're I'm not saying your dog before I eat a dog. You would die before you eat a dog? I think, okay, like knowingly, Yeah, that's like if I was given if I was like I gave it to me, I was like, already ate it, well I would. I couldn't knowingly eat a dog first afterwards that eating it would have to.
Speaker 3: Be a complete extreme scenario. There's literally no other food than this dog's here. Of course I'm gonna eat it, like, no question, I'm not. I'm gonna be like, I'm sorry, bow And then you gotta the whole gutting.
Speaker 1: Like I am not built for that ship, dude, I'm too domestic. I've done that. I don't.
Speaker 4: It's really fucking traumatizing.
Speaker 1: And gutting. I hate it. That's a lot that I've done it for a chicken before, because uh, and what's the turkey and ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like but that was mostly my mom handled that stuff. But like that was like a one time kind of thing, and I'm like, I don't I could do it for a chicken.
Speaker 4: I don't help this got a pig. That'sh It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's just like so gross, like it's just cutting into it. I had to. I had to do a walrus once for a pig.
Speaker 3: I see people hunting, and like I saw a guy fucking an elk because I was just I was like trying to like look into everything and see like how crazy is just the fresh fucking god in the heart and it's like what the fuck, you know, just like does this thing and then he's like she's so excited and skinning it, getting the backstrap off and just just in real time, I'm like, that is so crazy. It's just this thing was just a live chilling. It was like, man, life's good, homie. And then but this doesn't bother because I know that's just what happens. Happened, you know, I've never been someone's like, yeah, they also always like crying.
Speaker 1: Watch they also technically meet like a lot of those animals meet way worse ends, unless unless you're talking about like a poachers natural endetting like getting eaten alive by a bear that doesn't give a ship at all.
Speaker 4: Shoulder, seeing bears clabber, seeing bears clobber elks, it's crazy, Like just hit the elk and elk moves.
Speaker 1: This five hundred pound drops like macho man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this fish.
Speaker 1: There's a video of this fish that keeps coming on my on my what is it? The sweater timeline? This this yellow fucking fish. It almost looks like do you know the Martin Scorsese fish from uh shark Tail? Yeah, it almost looks like that kind of but like real, and it just devours fucking everything. It's not a piranha, but it fus ship up, dude. And I keep seeing videos of this fucking fish, just like what can survive against this thing? And it just puts it in front of prawns and ship and there's just a guy like fucking doing this as like an experiment. Yeah, that's crazy. It's crazy. Well he's feeding the fish, I guess, but it's just so weird to see a fish that destructive because it just bites through shell and he's got like little teeth ship and he put a salamander in there with it, and I'm just like, bro, what are you doing? I'm not. I'm not a fan of that. Like you could put a put a prawn in there, I can give a fuck, but like and even that's kind of like.
Speaker 3: That person's sociopath. They're doing not a crazy ship too.
Speaker 1: I've scene, Yeah, doing that to a fucking salamander's next level because that's like a meat animal, you know what I mean, Like that's gonna bleed.
Speaker 4: And there was way salamanders like you when I when I went to the summer camp and like I'm sitting here, there was like salamanders all over and they would like call on people and.
Speaker 1: They just be like, yeah, they're just chilling to crush an animal, Like that is crazy, I think. Or like there's just the eyes.
Speaker 4: If any animal has eyes that are big enough to look at me and like not feel fair, but kind of just like wonder, well, how a little kid looks like a like a fair sweel and it's like whoa, what's that? You know, like you just look like wow, that's impressive. And then killing that is like, oh, you suck internally for doing that.
Speaker 1: Let me have the potential to become a monster. I mean it doesn't mean you're going to, but I think there's just something in.
Speaker 4: There but a little suction hands and they just walk like little pops to like it could be nurtured that it could be nurtured into Uh.
Speaker 1: It could be groomed a perfect monster. Yeah. Yeah. Anyway, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars up names now from our patrons over our Patreon a compass to stark Tank. Remember you can go over there early adfree access. Remember stark Tank Dot, Chop new merch more coming Final Fantasy, which I think looks great. And your friend did a really good chop one and Autistic and the Autistic and Afraid it's available and more callers by the way, and uh, if any of you guys were curious, uh, because our first March drop was like a little fucked right because like the the print was all weird. Oh yeah, this is a way better print. We don't have the issues. It's still it's not exactly what I thought it would be still, but it's like this is more. I've had shirts like this before. This is actually normal. So go over there. There's a couple of colors available in that We'll get a colored I think version of a Final Fantasy in there soon. Maybe by the time you hear this. Maybe not, but uh yeah, keep your eye over there, throw us a bone, or or will kill you. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 4: I'll kill yourself.
Speaker 1: I'll kill yourself. All right. Let's read the names. Got me down?
Speaker 4: Three two one.
Speaker 1: Loud, Underscore, fart, dot Wave, Delta, Gamma MC brainworm literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squimp is bugs Clamuel esquire the third user guild Master snark Tank's hung as trans girl using Kingston's tooth gap as a fleshlight. That'll be fucking horrible. Colin Moriarar Kingston joined my white South African tiger genocide. Damn what you don't want to join his white South African tigers?
Speaker 4: And I want to kill animals for no reason?
Speaker 1: What? You're not crazy? No, anyway, I think you should join. I think it'll be good for your character. It'll be like joining the boy Scouts. No amazing contribution. Doughtry, Daughtry featuring stained, Now what what Daughtry featuring stained? Now that it's all said and stained, I can't believe you were stained to stain me up? Then stained me. I don't know enough, Daughtry. I gotta be honest, I don't know that. Yeah, I only know it's not over home, and like maybe one other thing that I can't even remember for you at the moment of this boy. Yeah, so like I I'm sorry, I'm going home. I'm going home. I'm staying home to a say where you stains have always.
Speaker 2: Been enough for me, and these places, in these stains is a giddy I'm staying old already, the president of the Mortar, I am so silly that I am so silly. I am that Goose Gaelo combat evolved two rats in a trench coat. Help, I'm the real Chris. My essence has trapped, has been trapped in the name read for at least twenty two hundred episodes. My body is just a corporeal husk PM candidate for the Ultra Thieves. I break checked what I break checked the Nissan Ultimus so hard it made the driver anemic and the car gay bit tank featuring Tophy Knife. Come smeg me and Dirk Bluck. That's fucking Tophy knife is disgusting.
Speaker 1: How dare you turned me into that sid That's so fucking progressively stupid? But your com smeg me some smeg me.
Speaker 4: This two, like two fucking gross things kind of yeah, but Tophi Knife is just stupid.
Speaker 1: Topie Knife is gonna be my rap name. You just watch ye yeah like that, like that gonna come out swinging onto the scene? Uh not? Then? In what the nineteen eighty Into the Night, if I could fly, I'd pick you up. I'd fuck I fuck you into your ass and show you my load like you've never something.
Speaker 4: Just the rhythm of the night, the night?
Speaker 1: Yeah what Desserker beatles, big bouncy backside, reckless Rhino the sloger too? Why so Dirpy the Search two leader explodes and stuns dog on YouTube? Is the dog? Okay? Yeah? All right? Well I don't want to see it.
Speaker 4: I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see dogs getting hurt. I'd eat one, but I don't want to hurt one. Derek piloting a plane into the twin Towers. Oh, I'm Kingston's dad used my ashes as a douche in a douche bottle to honor me. All Goju fighting against the Torah and kippa beatle. Fucker twelve thousand and seventy seven, The Fucker of five twelve thousand and seventy seven Beatles Dom Nation. What the fuck is going on with those naked ass wiping bears? Is it a fetish? It is kind of weird that they use the fucking that Charman uses. Bears wiping their asses is like a primary like way to market. Yeah, it's very weird. I don't like it. Yeah, it's pretty what do you what? I've seen that before. I'm pretty sure Jordan said that to me. Amazing. Yeah, Derek not Chavin is in hashtag free him? What the fuck is going on? I read that already fondled by a Carnie on the Ferris Wheel, round eyed Asian, laughing too hard at the show and almost crashing at the luxe or entrance. Very cool. Hell yeah, man, boobey boop boop boopety boppity butt sex Beatle. I know you guys said to boycott Nintendo, but Donkey Kong turns into a zebra in the new game, so I'm gonna have to get the switch too. I never said that, I just I never said the boy, you do it with your money. I could give a fuck what you do with your money. Yeah, I'm not as long as you give it does but you should spend a switch to his price on this show. In fact, Yeah, but no, I mean yeah, the new Don Kong game looks good. I will say the moment that he turned to a zebra, it is. It is a very schizophrenic frame of like that.
Speaker 3: That clip of the video is insane. I have a clip from that game already. That's clearly not okay.
Speaker 1: But okay, well is it racist? Yeah? Wow, what a surprise, you're like that? Whatever? I know, I know, guys, Oh yeah, all right, Israel the Rhodesian sequel. I'm hitting g forces on the forklift. That would make a fighter pilot fucking shit himself. Blonde blue eyed German Man banging hot black chicks to piss piss off FT signifier the fat cunt. Whoa geez, fat cunt. I don't know anything about FD. That person sounds like, uh, it's all from from across the pond, I mean clearly yeah. Uh, Derek Derek's net Yahoo voice sounds like Sam Eagle from the Muppets, Buddy Holly condemned to heterosexuality. Uh, my ass is help, my ass is full of piss. Help Thugzilla two hundred versus SUPERNT Yahoo Ultima. Uh Colin Moriarty, the quick Brown Fox jumped over the Lazy Dog Schrodinger's Blumkin Jack w f M. Thanking Chris for giving me the idea to turn a compressed aircan upside down to freeze those fucking roaches. Yeah, man, it's uh. They work. They just sold three Laboo Boo dolls and now I'm set for life. It's insane. Anybody, anybody stupid enough to like secure a man's future for three Laboo Boo dolls is kind of wild crazy GTA typing with Nico Spellick.
Speaker 4: I had to buy one one of my friends and give it to her, and I was like, I didn't know. I hate this so much.
Speaker 1: You're fucking gay, dude. Yep, what you guys are? What are you guys looking at? You guys looking at memes?
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm something finish that racist thing I said. I was gonna show you. I'm looking for it.
Speaker 1: Oh great, looking for it. Tell Mike to fuck my sandwich. Me at Jersey Mike's Nice Mike seven A while eating there, they got a good Italian sub. I say that they have a nice dressing. The only reason that I would ever go there, though, is that like to. I gotta figure out how they make that dressing or like the whatever fucking vinagarette or whatever it is they use. I can't quite get it right here.
Speaker 4: What kind of meat?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I just or I just to the Italian.
Speaker 3: On it was like, okay, it's like a it's like a very Deli sandwich.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, pepperoni, salami, tomato, lettuce. There's like a. I put bacon on it too, because I'm fucking great. I put bacon on fucking like yeah, every sandwich.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I can't eat a sandwich that's not mine anymore.
Speaker 1: I make the issue. I don't make subs, you know what I mean? I make I make normal like lunch sandwiches. So I'm in the mood for a sob like. I don't mind. I don't know mind. I don't make subs at home. I could, I guess, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me a nice roll, some sesame sandwich there.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll pick up some ingredients and see if I can just recreate it. Albersons, I want to get their French bread. They got the best French bread out of any of those fucking markets. Is there an Alberson's around here? I don't know. I gotta look, I gotta look. Yeah, I don't think I've seen it.
Speaker 3: Brouts it's pretty good too, but it's I've I've had a lot of French breads from like a lot, like those places that make them fresh, and they're just I don't know what Albersons does.
Speaker 1: It's just it's a little different. They probably he sitting fucking PCP, that's right, something that she probably shouldn't be in there for sure. Yeah, good old PC stem cells, big meaty stinks canola. Joe escaped custody shelter in place deep throating a cactus to sound like RFK JR. Dandy Andy, leader of the Spiderfucker Party face off remake with Keith David and as he's I'm sorry, that's fucking insane. I can't think of two more diametrically opposed presences that is on screen then fucking Keith David and a he's I'm sorry. It's like Michael Sarah and fucking I don't even know, Yeah, I was, I was thinking of Michael Clark. Duncan you know that is? Oh man, isn't he corpsed up? A wild way to say dead? But yes, yeah, he's he's at this very moment a green skeleton, greed skeleton. Is that what you said? Yeah, I can't take that. That's a that's a Zach thing. I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure Zach said once and it's been in my head forever. Cake farts. But with Jamaican food, the flavor is unchanged. It's fucking insane.
Speaker 4: Heath Hating Jamaican food is so crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know enough about Jamaican specific food. I would imagine it's just Caribbean food, right, It's just like, yeah, it's so type stuff I need, I need, I want. Bourbank doesn't have enough stuff like that. Man, what do you say? Subourbon doesn't have enough.
Speaker 4: Like Caribbean food, ethnic stuff. Yeah, it's it's very very Armenian this side. This side is very sure.
Speaker 1: And then a lot of like commercial stuff that I just don't funk with. Yeah, you live with the whites. Whit I want like broke down ship like mom and pop stuff more in this area. Yeah, there's enough fun.
Speaker 4: You don't find it here. You go find that like going towards La.
Speaker 1: Yeah, downtown La is pretty good. Well, the thing is like after after a certain hour it's it is not that far to get to downtown. Like I've definitely gone there for food really at a certain but like after like seven where it takes like fifteen minutes, Like for certain food, I will go. Like there's a place called Duchess that makes have you been a Duchess? It used to be used to be called Birdies Jalen. They make this fucking I don't even like. I always get like a like a breakfast chicken sandwich, right, and it's like it's like fried chicken, it's like egg and it's like it's like a specific kind of I don't even know what it is. But they make it all fresh, and it is so so fucking that I've definitely gone down there and like I'll make that.
Speaker 4: I try to make it so I don't like I don't eat out, only eat on a weekends. I don't know weekends. I'm willing to go wherever the I'm wing to go. Like we're making jumbalaya tonight.
Speaker 1: You're making jump a Liao.
Speaker 4: I want to make buttered chicken, but Lila isn't like Indian food. It makes me so angry.
Speaker 1: Butter chicken is barely Indian like that is that's like baby makes it Indio. It's like that's like buttered noodles or something pretty Indian. Know what I'm saying is like of the flavor profiles of Indian food to disagree with it would be weird to me that butter is even on that, you know what I mean? Because it's the most it's the most I think standardized and the least Indian food available from that, It's like, oh, you hate what non fucking bosmadi rice?
Speaker 4: She hates Indian food?
Speaker 1: How can you hate it?
Speaker 4: Yes, just like a toddler's taste buds man, She's like Mexican food. I'm like, girl, that's so insane, like Mexican and Italian food and I'm like those are like Mexican.
Speaker 1: Food is delicious. I think Mexican food and Italian food is great. But like what like to hate Indian food is confusing to me. It's togetable somosa with like the fucking I think it's completely just mental. Literally literally, it's like, oh, I was like you with fucking calamari. Man.
Speaker 4: I just don't like seafood.
Speaker 1: I don't think you whatever is delicious, but there just certain animals I don't hate it. That's for me, that's fair.
Speaker 4: At a certain moment, it's like I just haveing seafood. I'm not I don't think I'm missing out enough, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm not like the biggest fan of Indian food necessarily, but like to hate it is confusing to me. I think I love any food. I love Indian. I can't think of any food that I hate, actually I think about it.
Speaker 3: I just think a lot of like some of these spices are so crossover, like right, Like that's why I'm kind of like it's weird to.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think like I had, like I had like proper British food when I was there, and it was kind of like bland. Like the shepherd's pie I had there was like not that bad, not the best, and I was like, that's just all right.
Speaker 1: And that's one of those things.
Speaker 3: If you gave her a food she ate and she's like was delicious, and then you're like, oh, that was Indian food. Do you think she would be like.
Speaker 4: Like I suspected you and I don't want to try it. She's like that one of those kind of people.
Speaker 1: What's so Indian about? Like if you give her like a vegetable somosa or something. Would she eat that?
Speaker 4: Probably probably, I don't know, And.
Speaker 3: Then you tell her it's Indian afterwards, and she feels weird about it afterwards though, you know.
Speaker 1: I think I might get Indian.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think it's the smell. I think any of food has a very powerful scent. It's usually issues, just like cuman and curry and ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's just like that because.
Speaker 1: She doesn't like curry.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's insane like liking curries in But I'm also Jamaican, so that's I'm very biased the curry person.
Speaker 1: I love curry, like a Japanese curry with Japanese curry quite quite a bit of dude Japanese curry Katsu dude katsu Japanese curry is pretty goodto And Karagate man, like karag is the ship.
Speaker 4: That's that that's it's a it's just fried chicken.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying and karate like like as a I have fucking now, I want everything right now? Yeah, I kind of so hungry. I want I want to find a good place that has karag. I haven't found. I haven't found.
Speaker 3: There's to be a place in North Vegas that was the best five bucks for the giant sucking.
Speaker 1: Bowl of it. And then there's a there's a there's a place around here that does it kind of good. I don't remember it frozen.
Speaker 4: And then we just put it in the aircraft fryer and it's delicious, and I'm like, this is.
Speaker 1: Which one from trade Roses? Frozen stuff is great, not at all bad, like surprisingly, I love I'll try the karag then if they.
Speaker 4: Sell, we make we make French Debrios bread and it's so fucking good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're the French that's like Texas toast. Though It's like it's like, what is the Raisin Canes bread or whatever, just like I would go to Raisin Knes just for like that. Don't even get in fact, leave the chicken where it stands. I literally so before the I had to I forgot. I had to do something.
Speaker 3: And then I passed by a Raisins cake got the combo that has the you know, has the bread in it, and I was like, can I get two breads instead of fries? And then so I got two breads. I didn't even finish the chicken.
Speaker 1: I picked at the chicken ate the bread. Bread is unreasonably like the way things are going right now is like my stomach's gonna look like because now I'm thinking, like, I want Texas toast, I want to I want an Italian sub. You want chicken garag be like my homie. And when that happens, he does it. I might just do it, do it. I haven't done it that. I haven't been that egregious in a while. I think I might do it today. Am I just gods on my stomach? The fuck up that sounds? Ah? Fuck, I'm making I'm slow cooking beans right now. I can't stupid. Oh really, yeah I started. You know, you get like a pound bag for like a dollar or two. Yeah, and then you just are you using it like a cougar? Yeah, yeah, just a regular slogan. I never thought to slow cook beans for some reason.
Speaker 4: Oh it's great, that's what you make them like most like bean dishes.
Speaker 1: I mean I've only ever just like made out gundle and like rice and beans and stuff. Usually just make them around the same time.
Speaker 3: And yeah, get like get it, get them out of a can, A good A good thing of beans out of can is convenient. But yeah, I just like the I kind of like the process, and I could just control my flavors and that's ver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I would get more into that if I could, if I if I had like the space or like the like if I could smoke meat.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, smoke meat's dangerous. It's so good, so it makes everything else to me tastes like shit. I don't like lunch meat. I can't enjoy like oven roasted in this because there's smoked stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've never I refused the anything other than the smoke. So he has a meat, it's it's like, I will it ruined. It's ruined meat for me.
Speaker 3: Like if it's not, I can still eat like a fried chicken, of course, blah blah blah blah blah. Like not having smoked. I don't know what Jesus Christ. It's imagine giving it to like a bear smoked salmon and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's God.
Speaker 4: He'd probably freak out, probably just becoming guy, probably just becoming ally like I will. I will follow you wherever you go, as long as you give me more or be like.
Speaker 1: I need now before I kill you. There're more inside you. Tear you open, it wouldn't even open, it would just stomp you until you're flat. Yeah, it's like there's no well, there's no fucking smoked salmon here. It takes your head wheels away h heath bad, big bad Beetleborg smoke or smoking Kingston salmon, mister bear, I forget. I forgot about Bernie Sanders with his fucking salmon sandals. Leave go away bad, leave me alone, kids, low tier gooner. Fuck Israel on tel Aviv I said, fuck him too, said television dumb, hey, ridiculous and weep from my legion of swings. Can't talk into the mic Ronnie Radkey reeping Derek whoa because of the voicemail. Oh yeah, did you wait the voice?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I never followed up on that. Actually, that's so funny. I forgot that you did that. Yeah. Why the idea that somebody would change their n into that now is interesting? Is you got to that episode now? Maybe? Yeah, maybe they're backlogging. Yeah, maybe Lily's brother steers the cars with radio knobs. Uh. And I think to my SHOWFF, what a wonder for? That was bad? Funny, it's pretty good. I like how this is my sheriff, Sheriff Kevin to rand feet gay for Beatles paying my TV license bation, mister pants, how you all forget about the assassinations in Minnesota. We did talk about that, didn't we. I think, Oh yeah, sorry, yeah right, I must have you don't have anything else?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we we did talk about it. We talked about how that happened, and he was looking for more of them, and it was like.
Speaker 1: We definitely talked about it. Yeah, we definitely talked about it, but we definitely talked about it on the show. Yeah, so I feel I feel I'm comfortable saying we talked about it. It's in one of the extrams. Yeah, sorry, yeah, we I don't know. We did forget about it in the main episode though, Fu Face Unstoppable Cardboard Pie. I replaced the RS on my Dodge Ram with w's and now my engine sounds like take on me, Hot to go f O G g oh g bros. I'm so gay. I fuck men's holes, jolly old dipshit. The Ace of Parades altered, mister Beast altered bet sucks.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, it's not fun anymore. It was fairly fun when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bad it's not good. S g A is a is a bitch, and were who's actually I don't.
Speaker 3: Even know Gilders Alexander he just won a championship.
Speaker 1: And lou Dort is a thug who doesn't belong in the league.
Speaker 3: Lou Dort is an enforcer. He's on the Okay see as well?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, he's just still he's he's kind of His name is loud Dort. Yeah names.
Speaker 3: This is exactly the pe on the Facers Obie Topping.
Speaker 1: I can't believe how real that sketches from m.
Speaker 4: Pelet recently is hilarious sound Oh yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Jack I never the names are so funny that I can never remember them exactly.
Speaker 3: I only remember one because it's just my favorite. Carratron Duke Mary. Yeah, Duke Mary my favorite on of all of them.
Speaker 1: I would absolutely name my son lacarpa tron so fucking crazy squeezing my balls like a clown nose. By the way, look up that I can't remember what it. What is that sketch called?
Speaker 3: Uh, it's like like East versus West College College Draft or something like that or something.
Speaker 1: Georgia State.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I love yeah, Honda suber Jackson's Jackson's twelve at Indiana lous versus.
Speaker 1: What is it? Oh? My god, Duke Merriatrix is one of like no tech tricks like that something tax Merria tricks. That's something I forgot. I forgot, I forgot it. Oh they're so good. Well, that's one of my favorite sketches from them. It's amazing sketch. Uh squeezing my balls like a clown nose, whacked out on beatle, whacked out beetles. Can we get five big booms for tel Aviv? Boom boom boom boom boom boom. Courage warns Muriel about Michael Vick. But it's too late, hammering my dick flat to grind smithing levels. I call it ex caliber now hibernating little Gatle search Peter Lori fish battle something something funny, come joke. Actually, you know what, go fund yourself, bitch. Swens kid's gonna gonna look like Fredo Milky Top. I don't know who that is, Smitchy the kid, Derek, you do have to pay US federal and come taxes even if living in other country and as much not as much, and pay the other country that whatever it's been like that, like foul, foul, tarnished post clarity, nut me t take me on life. I'm a better cuck than you. Rick. It's your baby, Rick, my new D and D weapon plus four bludgeoning hamster in a sock. That's that is wild. Donkey Donkey donkey jte spelt ridiculous donkey hotel.
Speaker 4: Donkey hotep should have been used a long time. I don't know if I hadn't want to that.
Speaker 1: Yet, spidery Man. Seriously, I was just thinking that, uh, listening to them, the Children of the Night. What's we kind? They make the Mega the Mega Mega, Craig the Canadian, I'm sending you back to God for these Shenanigans. It's your boy, Shawne. D and I transformed into the into the ginger version of Colin mori Ardy Cumshot Gaming TM at Grock. Is this true service agent two.
Speaker 3: Second hanging out with like all the commies, with the cumbtown nick?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that? What is it? A zoron? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, he's hanging out with all the I saw him with stars him and I saw I don't know if I'd want to be with the Cumtown guy. I mean that is funny. I like that guy. I do genuinely like I hope he wins. We'll see it would be it would be a feat.
Speaker 4: I'm not one unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, let's pray, pray, you know.
Speaker 3: He invites all of the terrorist organizations to the to the bureaus, to the burroughs and the and and then it because in New York he turns coat in every uh anti like uh Israel fucking terrorist organization. They all converge in camps into the to the to the boroughs of New York City. What do you think you think that's uh yeah, yeah, it would be interesting. I think there's a possibility that can happen.
Speaker 4: No, it's as possible as me finding out I'm god, you know, like as possible.
Speaker 1: Matter show take a shot every time Derek goes m Yeah, that's not that interesting. I feel like we all do that. I feel like you're more accurate. One would be like long story short. Long story short is a good one. Yeah, yeah, because it's always followed by just an average length story.
Speaker 3: Well, because it could be it could be significantly longer. So I'm trying to save you guys.
Speaker 1: Take a shot. Okay, Google Google image. Sure it's sid the sloth swastika consent is a myth drawing you will be disappointed. You know, I don't think do it. I gotta do it, all right? Are you all right? Remember Sid the sloths swastika consent is a myth. It's a lot to remember.
Speaker 8: It is Sid the sloth swastika consent is a myth. You'll have fifteen minutes to answer, starting now, starting now.
Speaker 1: Me me, Oh, is it good? This is so ridiculous. That is not even somehow that is what that is. But it's not what I was expecting. Whoever do this should be thrown in a dungeon? Dude?
Speaker 3: What is that from?
Speaker 4: Psychopath? Psychopath?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: That is why they give it as what's cripy?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. What's crazy about that is that every word is accurate about describing what that is. But I was still surprised by like every going to be wearing one. I didn't think it would be a swastika of sids. Crazy.
Speaker 3: By the way, guys, uh, you want to see what was in the alley of my apartment?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's crazy. That doesn't It looks so half assed?
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, I imagine with some dumb ass kids like trying to be edgy, so it says less dirty, less dirty beaners and hard rs, and then it says ice in a heart and then less problems on the bottom, and then somebody first covered it up and then somebody ripped it down, uh to unveil what it is again and your new car, and it just reminds me of a like I remember seeing on the anniversary on the ten year anniversary at nine to eleven, I was in like a bathroom or whatever, and it was like a happy ten year anniversary, like from George Bush. And then there was a swastika like written next to it too, and I'm like, what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck is this?
Speaker 3: And I just think it's a somebody just being like edgy, like I'm gonna upset people or something. Of course, you know, of course does not like it's not an actual like oh I actually love ice or something like. That person is probably brown and ship that did the loving ice is feet.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's fucking yeah anyway. Using the remote to click from click to pause time, Coke Kingston from head to toe and com re zoom time and then watch what he does from afar. What the fuck? I let my boyfriend do a coming com on my boy pussy. He didn't wear a boycom And what am I gonna? I'm gonna get hagbreakers now drip m h the Lord of all drip right here by stained Yeah was that song? See something some away ll be right here way I don't know. Yeah, but you always find a way to keep me right here, staying in. Yeah, stupid beatle hooker staying in. Beetle hooker is in his beetlefish nets, sucking beatle dick for beetlemanth Obi wan sha blow me waiting for the sween hunting tear. I want his pelt so gape they call him slip in Jimmy Kremlin to gremlin. Uh the fucking a mouse trap voiced by Danish Schneider. I'd be fucking horrifying extra Ammo. Was a joke, no gay parody, no questions. It's true. I mean it was literally a joke. It was good.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It just wasn't at all what we was doing. I put in the title failing to write a gig cover. Yeah, no, it's it's good. I think that was a good way to name it. Harry Rectum Kingston look up Warhammer forty K Dark Heresy trailer it's the new CRPG in the works Wage Slag five eighty three. Rhythm of X Men made a theme for the fuck My Bud for Fuck My Butt. Uh, Peppini Brothers, Jeffrey Epstein and Minecraft movie b like I am Steen, Uh Don Donkerson the colon swinging slasher las Low. I don't have much time. I owe money to a lot of bad people. Les. I'm entered deep, Les, Please, I need your help. Pp I've shot ropes in gas station bathrooms. You wouldn't even piss in. That's crazy. That is a next level statement coming off in the gas stations. Next level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're really a warrior, dude, You're a warrior. I can't wait too much about my penis to do like that.
Speaker 1: Uh, what was it? Thunder up bitches? Put some respect on OKC nineteen twelve. After a loss is legendary.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know any of that. Sh It means my friend basketball?
Speaker 9: Yeah, basketball is my favorite sport. I like the way they fuck each other wrong the court. I keep it gate on the microphone like men. But I really got a wife at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they'll call Curtis blow for no reason. Meb fishy I mean lesbian the pist drinking beetle, John Strickling Marks eighteen eighty nine. And on today's episode of How It's Made Fat Blunts, Uh the first time to Keith David presents sphincter cell. Uh. Yeah, the ethereal spinning flashlight pre ros Blake eight nine six. I got Lockjaw doing the graveyard graveyard ships at the Dick Sucking Factory, and all I got was Lockjaw I was previously mentioned, and now we're he and now that we're here, so stained and gay. I took her. I took her to my attic. I took her to my attic and I franked it pussy so good and got me retarded. Hm that frog ripped me off desk, goopy. If a black person takes money from the right to grip, is this technically reparations from that from the right to grift? Yeah? Is that something specific? Or I don't know. I don't I don't know, I don't know how to answer. I mean what I say, yes, sure, whatever. Laying on my penis until the falls asleep, so it feels like it'd be someone else's hand job or a hando. Young Colin jumping off the freeway willingly. Uh nicky ziggy straight slayer making the world gayer. Hey, Chris, Hugh Luri here accidentally followed you while scrolling high on vicotin and I haven't bothered to unfollow. So you follow me accidentally but subscribed on purpose to our highest tier on our podcast, of which you would have to go out of your way to find absolutely and just to let me know that you followed. I feel like I would be actually insulted if Hugh Laurie actually like paid me twenty five dollars to tell me that he followed me by accident. It means that he looked into me and decided no, not this guy. But he has to know that it was if there was ever a miscommunication, that he ever thought that it might have possibly been on purpose. I have to dispel that rumor for him. Okay, I can tell you it's me. It's me, or hello, h sound weirdly American, it's me. It's a well, I'm I'm a method actor. Oh you're in how you're in house character?
Speaker 4: You're a methadic.
Speaker 1: House mode and I am in a methadic yo. You know what's crazy? Speaking of Hugh Laurie, like, I saw a clip of this other podcast that invited him to come on. Yeah, what happened and what happened to me? What happened to you? He said, uh, he's he said. You want to know what his person said, He said, he doesn't care to come on. He doesn't like to do these things, and he doesn't care to relive or revisit the show.
Speaker 3: He just doesn't give a shit about house. It was a paycheck for years, eight seasons, a decade probably, it's like a ten years of his life.
Speaker 1: It was like double high school, but just spending twice a high school amount of time being the house.
Speaker 3: By the way, there already of you, smart tank, all of you you have leukemia?
Speaker 1: Oh good, well that sounds expensive. Please subscribe to the show. Help us to deal with our sudden onset.
Speaker 4: Lukemi, I need tweetment, I need tweetment.
Speaker 1: I need tweet Maybe stop talking like a little dumb fucking gay baby? Where gay gay? The guy killing himself was right, Lilies brother playing flat out? I R L sorrms Jackson badly brave? Who's New York Nick? Such a ridiculous Yeah, maybe I love it? A theory? Need tell blauring his weapon and halo three penis nay from melpous one and routing out our list as always King King of Haphazard Way, Where I needed baby diapers? Where Israel in the backyardigans? Where'd they go? Where are going on a trip? When? What is Bob building? Exactly? Bob should be building a wall? What happened to that fucking thing by the way with the wall? Well, you know how like he got more active and literally abandon it.
Speaker 3: And you would think now that he's like, you know, president and dictator, you think he would just actually like do it now, just out of like he's not gonna take no for an answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you really you think I would? You think I would.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna build it with dead Palestinian children's bones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see you guys. Everybody remember a star Tank Dot Shop New Merch. Go over there check it out. Final Fantasy A tasting and afraid available more colors is a bright blue one. If you want to go for more of a sonic look, there's a couple of there's a couple of more colors. I like the heathered black personally, but there's more options there. Go check it out. Slack is slimming makes me look less fat. Yeah, me too. I've been trying to lose weight. Whoa, that's it's not good. Why I think I could? I could? I could stand to be thinner than I want to look like Eugenia Cooney. I just I just think I'm getting too pudgy. Oh I'm serious. I'm not. I'm not remotely kidding. I think I'm getting too much money.
Speaker 3: I think you're fucking you have a disease. What do you mean you have a body that?
Speaker 1: This more of you? If you think you're getting too pudgy? Is that real?
Speaker 3: Turn it off, Israel, Turn it off before it gets weirder.
Speaker 1: Alright, bye guys and Yahoo, I'm back to kill all of you. Everybody be afraid of me? Is that his catch Yeah? It's me. Oh there's this good say your say your catchphrase. No, we're gonna kill all you.
Speaker 3: Is the goosebumps and where it's like skin, you know, when it goes up the water like cascades over the cha.
Speaker 1: Are important, juice heads. I need that back.
Speaker 3: The Jews hands, be afraid of the jewe hands. Be very afraid we're gonna take your stuff. You're laying sorry.
Speaker 4: But really not getting any dubs right now, like socially you know, mhm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Nigger, h