Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though I got PTSD. Welcome the heartest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand.
Speaker 1: When you say freaky?
Speaker 2: What's what's freaky? What? What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, You're not gonna tell your friends? Right? But I'm so disgusting and.
Speaker 1: CRUs bro, I was leaping gross.
Speaker 3: I've been working for forty eight hours, Bro, what the hell I was sleeping for? I was working for forty eight hours on a one and a half hour nap.
Speaker 2: Come in here and you start cracking.
Speaker 1: You have mad taking a pitch last week. I can't do next.
Speaker 2: Horse. You don't just come in here and just unleash in front of mad people. We had company.
Speaker 4: You closed the door. Pee like, Yes, the door was closed. Then they must be mad little because the water had to problem.
Speaker 5: Bro, you know what I feel like? Women? We pee like resources.
Speaker 1: Oh no, y'ah pee like. It's like sh yo.
Speaker 2: And if you watch it, the whole bad, this whole area just opens up like the gates of hell. It's just un hour. It's crazy letting out. They don't even have like one single team. It's like a whole thing and then it just forms into a streams.
Speaker 5: It depends if you shave, Like if I'm shaved, then it's it can be all over the place. But if I'm shaved and it's going towards like the pubic hair, and it's so.
Speaker 1: Harry pussy control the flow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they drip it out, they drip it off the hair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not I'm never again, bro, never eating Harry Box again and.
Speaker 5: Now not clean before you pussy.
Speaker 3: It's just still. It's the fact that it no one was on there. It was just lingering on it, and y'all.
Speaker 2: Walk around with it. Y'all wash it, yah, y'all wipe it, but y'all don't jump right in the shower. So y'all literally just walk around. Let that ship Marrior. Nigga giving away budget business should be man.
Speaker 1: Like giving never me never again.
Speaker 2: Niggas be looking at fellas.
Speaker 3: You know what, I want niggas to take a stand. Stop eating box for a week. We're gonna take us while we do that. I don't know, well, maybe you should start. I don't know if I'm.
Speaker 2: He passed me the other belt right there on the two computers. Yeah, because somebody took the other bell and took the other belt.
Speaker 1: We did it. I don't know where that they took the They just stolen bell.
Speaker 5: I actually like that one better last longer.
Speaker 1: Oh is up there? You remember we are renting the studio.
Speaker 5: In the studio, so.
Speaker 2: We got a few shows in here. So you know, somebody moved the dill dos with my dis like, what the hell you got going on? By the way, let's do a little ad for YouTube because they've been asking where is right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know if you've been watching or now. I haven't been watching, but we haven't been posting. That's what it was, because we are no longer posting on YouTube. To everybody out there, we appreciate all of the support that you've given us over the years, but we've had some.
Speaker 1: Trouble with YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't like.
Speaker 1: Us, they don't they. I don't think that they accept freedom of the content. It was mainly media apologize saying wow.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't the dial dos, no thinks might have been. In any case, we're still filming, we're still recording but we're posting all of our videos on Patreon. All of our content is on Patreon everything. So please, if you're out there and you're missing us and you value our content, come over to patreon dot com. Why am I doing this one hands? It's weird, right and do it like Shanna shark com. Go to patreon dot com backslash the hard or Soft show and watch all of our video content. Finally, join the discord and see what it's all about. Man, I promise you won't be sorry in any case?
Speaker 1: Can I start the thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We got new looks here in the studio. It's really nice. Little table things got going on.
Speaker 1: Can I play a little clips for y'all? You want to clip?
Speaker 2: I want to how you feeling?
Speaker 1: You see what they're doing with me? They've been on the tax as they walked in.
Speaker 2: On bullshit all day.
Speaker 5: I think I've been on bullshit with Yesterday all day.
Speaker 1: We could talk about that, talk.
Speaker 2: About Yesterday selling Dick Sell, Yo, what made you come? All right? Never mind? Pause? I really want to know, Yeah, what made you sit?
Speaker 1: You war a booty showesterday?
Speaker 2: So that's crazy, Like Yo, and you got on oil, you put on your oil your legs.
Speaker 1: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Work yesterday and right after work I went to the other job. From the other job, I went back to work again, right, so I ain't been home really since what's to day, Tuesday, yesterday morning, whatever it was, so you can wear it. I needed a nap really bad, like I had to just go home and just take a quick little nap. So I took a nap, and when I woke up, it was fake late. So I said, fuck. So I knew I ain't know where I was going to wear, so let me just toss the shirt on. No idea this is going And these wasn't the original shorts that I was supposed to go with that it was.
Speaker 1: Like a little longer. I didn't know where they was at. I was running out of time.
Speaker 3: I knew what these was for sure. Sure, I for sure know where my trophy was at. I said, fuck, let me just grab the trophies real quick. And that's really how I ended up like this.
Speaker 2: So that's why you was l This was the booty shorts.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it. Listen where the ladies like whistling and cat calling.
Speaker 7: The ship now hopping over Nigga put the shorts on the hop and.
Speaker 1: So you want these shorts for us?
Speaker 2: Yes, lose picture, you can't even see it.
Speaker 3: I was like a boxer him short. So you just came in here, you're a fun. Fact my underwear alonger than my shorts. Fact my shorts to make.
Speaker 1: It look easier. Right, what do we want? Let me see what kind of videos I got?
Speaker 2: God? I think I have three different ones. Okay, do we want pussy poetry? Do we want.
Speaker 1: H fucking? What do you call this the bauchery? Does that even mean?
Speaker 2: You know what? Let's go with the bouchery. Like, he's saying it wrong.
Speaker 1: The bauchery. Isn't it the bakery?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Why would he career?
Speaker 2: He's saying it wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the bouchery.
Speaker 2: It feels wrong when you're saying it, saying the bouchery, all types of the bounchery. I'm saying that word wrong.
Speaker 1: I thought you were saying that they about like the Jamaican niggas.
Speaker 2: So so what you're saying is nobody in this room has heard the word the bouchery before.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, Siri, how do you pronounce the bakery?
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, you just said it.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 5: This aery, the bauchery, the bachery.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it was better than the bakery. I said, what does it mean? You don't even know what the word is said?
Speaker 5: It was wrong words more than four letters?
Speaker 1: Know my fucking rules and regulations.
Speaker 2: Just why we saying you be showing off?
Speaker 1: That's why we talking about with the words?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know like four words.
Speaker 1: That was one of them.
Speaker 5: Okay, before we have pussy poetry I'm doing? Oh god?
Speaker 2: Absolute?
Speaker 1: Is that like?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 1: Let me see?
Speaker 5: I know it's English.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: They kicked me up the front of the room because I kissed my baby diddy. What makes you think I'm not gonna.
Speaker 5: Kiss my baby daddy before he died? What makes you think I'm not gonna kiss my baby daddy?
Speaker 9: I mean, not before he died.
Speaker 8: But what may you think I'm not gonna kiss my baby daddy before he go lay down in the grave or whatever gonna happen to him. What maakes you think I ain't gonna kiss that so he can remember they everybody be better be happy. Ain't pulling his fins down the start and start talking. I was ready to lift my baby daddy looked at beautiful, good as hell.
Speaker 9: Then yes, I kissed his floor.
Speaker 5: Look I kissed his lips, y'all.
Speaker 2: Look, I played it up because I.
Speaker 8: Re knew what the fuck was gonna do.
Speaker 5: So I ain't his mama life.
Speaker 8: Can I kiss him just one time after I kiss him at one time? I went down for that bad baby. We kissed that bot cause I'm a missy. We kissed it because I'm a missy. Fuck, Yes, I'm gonna miss it him, so, y'all, I'm gonna kiss it, baby. They better be goad the ain't pull your making funday.
Speaker 2: Talking about stay six.
Speaker 5: We'll send it to the discord because they couldn't hear it. Damn, I ain't know he's on that type.
Speaker 1: Of I love him.
Speaker 5: I'm not kissing no dead man's dick. I don't care how much I loved him, really, no, like that much. I'm not going in front of everybody in the funeral.
Speaker 2: Service like there's no metrics for that.
Speaker 3: We don't need to do that, my ass so much.
Speaker 1: Your probably get up.
Speaker 2: What is it? What's hell? The pants is on them? Y'all. Don't be loving us the way we be loving you. We were just talking about eating a box when you're in dripping off of it. No, you can't all that I said with your pants on it. If you said that's that'schophilia.
Speaker 5: First of all, No, because my thing is there's a level of respect that you have to have for the family, like your husband, Mama probably there, his kids is probably there. Like, No, I'm not doing it in front of everybody.
Speaker 10: That you and him yo, out of respect on the family, out of respect of the family.
Speaker 5: Not doing it in front of family.
Speaker 2: That's nasty. Of course that everybody stepped on for a second.
Speaker 1: Could you know I got caught having sex in the hospital before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never heard the story yesterday. No, me and uh my hustler chick, hustler chick, the chicken I was hustling with in the street, super hard.
Speaker 5: You literally have lived so many lives.
Speaker 2: Me and her was we was, damn you, why do you have For reasons, she had to go to the hospital. Something happened and I went to see her in the hospital. You couldn't wait.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was a tribute to how much I fucked with her. She was in there and the you know, the thing went.
Speaker 2: To back out and all.
Speaker 11: That apron I was like, yeah, come here, ship brooked.
Speaker 2: The nurse came right in right and I'm dead in them guts.
Speaker 1: Somebody else came right in these came right in.
Speaker 2: Huh she was she was bad.
Speaker 1: That was that.
Speaker 2: But I mean, have you ever gotten caught in a really awkward position.
Speaker 5: I've never got caught having no, unless you want to count the damn dog.
Speaker 1: But I don't do you blame.
Speaker 2: That on you or do you blame that on the guys not being daring enough? Like damn enough.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be caught.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you do ship in places like it's the fair of getting caught. That's the thrill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know some.
Speaker 5: People have that thrill. I don't have that thrill.
Speaker 1: So you'd be shutting it down.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I feel like there's times where I could be of interest and there's other times where I'm just like, no, I don't want to do this right here because you're shutting it down sometimes like.
Speaker 7: It's a time and place it'll always get caught though, I like, I like, I've done ship, but I just haven't got caught for it.
Speaker 3: So it's this is a thrill of like it's almost like when you commit a crime. Sometimes like you do something you're not supposed to do, and you just your heart to start beating this ship. That's how I felt when I had stolen Arizona from CBS.
Speaker 5: Like back in ninety eight, I had sex on my parents stairs. There was in the room sleep. I'm not even paying this interest to that. So there was a thrill of that, but I just never got.
Speaker 1: Caught on the stairs in the house. Were they home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was in the room sleep. Go to your room.
Speaker 5: Oh no, because men because at the time men were not allowed in my bedroom.
Speaker 1: But there was a lot on the stairs.
Speaker 5: There were in the living room, right, So you can see what I used to get head in front of shorty yeah.
Speaker 1: Narcleftic? Yeah, what did that have? The bathroom one time? Though? What if he yo?
Speaker 2: He we I used to do it all the time, You didn't give We used to like we used to really sit here in the chair like that, and he'd be over there in this lazy boy because they wouldn't let us be ourselves, so he'd be over there in this lazy boy and we would just wait for I hope, I hope, and she was just leaning over like.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope he hear this ship every time.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I hope he hear this. That was a long time we were, we were high teenagers. Hopefully he's still here.
Speaker 2: God, blessed, blessed.
Speaker 3: I mean I got had one time in the backseat of the car and my shorty mom's driving like she was driving.
Speaker 1: I was riding in the back seat. She was like, la, she had a head on my life. She was taking the nap you know.
Speaker 2: Just before.
Speaker 1: But it was in the she did a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not the momsm just crazy moms.
Speaker 7: Great step and stuff you're liable to get hurt behind that wasn't in there step.
Speaker 2: That was the.
Speaker 7: Cat call mom's boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Because I would look back and I would be like, booth.
Speaker 2: I was leaving at night.
Speaker 3: They just pictures her from Dumbo Park. I was like sixteen. She was like fake taking a nap type ship and you know, on your lap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was yo, cap, that's not even happening.
Speaker 2: That's right behind you, coming on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 2: I don't believe anything.
Speaker 1: The pops I never beat.
Speaker 2: I actually never had what youre doing. Maybe a couple of years later, but I don't remember. We would kiss kissing.
Speaker 1: We were just ye, I would get ahead at that point, but I never had sexual her until maybe years later. I don't even remember, you know what.
Speaker 3: The part about it is, though, the part with my heart, the part where I feel like I was like with the most trouble was like when I was having sexually next to my grandmother's room, because I like when I live with my grandmother, Like her room is right here.
Speaker 1: My Almo is literally right with his painting it. I believe that. And my shorty used to have like these breaks its on alone.
Speaker 2: What do you call banks?
Speaker 1: Yo? She used to rib my sugars.
Speaker 12: Off.
Speaker 5: I wanted to go back to the woman kissing the dead men's day, y'all gonna kiss y'all shorty cities over the clothes.
Speaker 3: If she does, Yeah, I love nobody in the room. Yeah, like you said, respect, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't give a funk about none of it. I might not see your niggas again anyway.
Speaker 2: That was so might go out with a bang if if she would, I don't think she would want me to do it because I was doing this mom, you know, but here's on me. If it's if it's just about how I feel.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I'm like, look at your little fine ass. I'm gonna looking on that and ship.
Speaker 1: They still feel the sick feel like that. You're gonna let I feel like Now.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: They gonna put in bomba fluid. Come on, this is getting bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, all right, god get let's do you'll want to do the pussy poetry. I feel.
Speaker 1: Something the Lakers.
Speaker 2: They get away from this dark ship. It is going to be a super informational or raw episode today.
Speaker 1: But let's see what this pussy poetry is like.
Speaker 9: You see, he is.
Speaker 13: A big boy, so I have to stretch before he stretches me out. He's a gentleman, so he rows my back before blowing it out. He always reminds me to breathe in and to breathe out. His hands around my neck, and I enjoy the thrill. His grip is just right, so I can breathe and stay still. My grip's kind of tight, so it's harder, and it gets harder. The room gets hotter. When he slows down, and look him in his eyes and I tell him it's his. When he tells me it's his pussy, I tell him to act like he's his and he accepts the child, and believe me, it is a challenge when he fucks like this, so he knows what. I'm humble and sweet and sometimes quiet. He treats me like a lady but swets me out and I like it.
Speaker 14: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Don't want demarca guess it. Make sure you dropped that Gus.
Speaker 1: Could never what you say, could never.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was speaking, She was speaking to me.
Speaker 1: Somebody signed her.
Speaker 2: What you mean she was speaking to you.
Speaker 5: Everything like first of all, reminiscing on like that. It took me. It took me somewhere, and I'm just like, damn, I remember this.
Speaker 1: I wonder what he's doing, what you're doing. You had sex like an l O L.
Speaker 9: L.
Speaker 5: But she spoke to uh one of my kings, which is you know, praise king. It was like, you know, it's yours, act like it's yours.
Speaker 2: Own it it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sorry, little drake, little drake. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: We got him.
Speaker 1: That was tough, though, ain't gonna wow. Girls got to speak like that.
Speaker 2: That's so tough. I think women do a lot more speaking than then.
Speaker 5: Though, Yeah, I don't know how to speak to us.
Speaker 2: Not when it comes to like in sects or about sex, like.
Speaker 5: I don't know to speak to us about it.
Speaker 2: I don't touch your body and your your supple breast, like I don't even.
Speaker 3: Know how he was writing the Bible before Jesus was born.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get, you gotta really get like ancient.
Speaker 7: You just take your time. You see, all you have to do is just take your time. And again it should be tailor made to each person. Like you can't just be running around with a playbook and ship. That's just like you know, cookie cutter, Like, you have to really take your time, think about you know what you're thinking, feel, and just formulated in a nice, thoughtful way.
Speaker 2: It's not hard.
Speaker 1: Give us an example, Yeah, an example.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 1: So if.
Speaker 5: Okay, look at your text messages.
Speaker 15: Yes, god, hello, I got hello everybody goody, I said, okay, Actually, oh it's harder than you thought.
Speaker 2: Actually was hard.
Speaker 1: That's harder than as a matter of fact, I'll be right back.
Speaker 9: I forgot I got something for you.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: Now, when he goes to the back, he never comes back with something.
Speaker 2: Nothing good, nothing.
Speaker 5: Good, Nothing comes from the back, nothing good.
Speaker 1: But it's funny that you said.
Speaker 16: You yeah, hit that again.
Speaker 3: You have to use different strikes with different folks. I remember one time my man he was we had a conversation. He was doing that like what he said, like he had like a universal playbook that he would just use and take different bars and like use them. And then one time he was like how he had a session I didn't really go too well, and I was like, well, happen was you?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: He was like yo, I thought like everything was going out, putting it down, doing my thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, look at your sexy chocolate ass the whole time show. He was light skinned.
Speaker 2: How do you know it's hate? We got a letter I didn't give it to you yet. We got a letter of interest for somebody that wants that that admires you.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see what it is.
Speaker 2: And wants to be on the for Love of Yesterday show to talk to you.
Speaker 1: But they sent a gift. Why are you so quiet?
Speaker 7: I don't know what the going on? Girls, guys, this is not preduced.
Speaker 2: They sent a gift he wanted to give to you.
Speaker 1: Nice. I guess. I guess Peter Parker is nice.
Speaker 2: H that's for you, buddy, send you a little spider Man. Are you in the Teddy Bears? Not really? But ship Wow.
Speaker 1: Even if I wasn't I be into that, Like this is I put that? I put that on? That would make me start collecting teddy bits?
Speaker 5: Yeah, little pure think.
Speaker 2: Nig got Teddy bis on his bed?
Speaker 1: Is that a red flag? Like teddy b a bad for a nigga?
Speaker 5: Tell me more like I would. I would say plushies. If he's like an avid.
Speaker 1: Plushy, what a plusure is that?
Speaker 5: Plus he's not like this? Plus she's more like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, like that like that?
Speaker 15: This is.
Speaker 3: So if a nigga hit it from the back and you just grab, you're not gonna fiel on table.
Speaker 2: Yo. No, please don't, yo.
Speaker 1: They don't cut this, don't have nothing to do with what happened.
Speaker 2: Don't do this. Please cut You know I got a Teddy Bear on my bed. This is fine. My grandmother.
Speaker 1: I got it for my grandmother. You got you just have to make it my teddy bit?
Speaker 2: Is that dark? Yes?
Speaker 1: Because your grandmother passed away.
Speaker 2: So that's not the only thing that happened. I was there for fifty years. Cool, I'm cool.
Speaker 1: I said that Teddy bit that's my bags my grandmother.
Speaker 2: Oh you cool? Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But is that kind of is that kind of crazy that he has his grandmother's teddy Bear?
Speaker 2: Are you doing that with the teddy beit too? You around your grandmother watching this grandmother watch.
Speaker 5: You around and put you in a corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gram Grahams was getting it in, you.
Speaker 2: Know, switching over about that.
Speaker 1: I want to hug in Spider Man.
Speaker 2: Tonight.
Speaker 3: Would y'all feel a way knowing that somebody close to y'all, like a parent of grandparents that passed away, Nazi all the nasty ship y'all be doing.
Speaker 1: I feel like my grandmother.
Speaker 3: I feel like my grandmother being having like, Oh my god, this nigga is filthy.
Speaker 5: I never thought about that, Gray, I never thought about that.
Speaker 2: I don't follow me on My whole family follows me on Facebook, Instagram.
Speaker 1: They don't know everything, though, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I built a glory hole in my friend of my yard and put it on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that they don't trust me.
Speaker 7: What they know, they know, they be talking about it. My mom my mom thinks that. My mom thinks this nigga is the funniest nig in the world. My mother loves him. She thinks he's the craziest nigg.
Speaker 1: In the world. My uncle, what does she say? What does she be saying?
Speaker 7: She'd just be like, yo, you are crazy. She was something wrong with that nigga, something definitely she love you.
Speaker 2: She love it.
Speaker 1: My mom can't find it.
Speaker 5: But we also have to talk about how Tahoe has been here for many lifetimes because that baby carriage.
Speaker 2: Did you son?
Speaker 1: That shows from Game of.
Speaker 2: Throat bro that.
Speaker 5: Son, Tahoe is a vampire.
Speaker 2: That that kind of makes sense. That was your where do you find it from?
Speaker 1: Yo? Did you? It was in my basement.
Speaker 2: I'm cleaning up my bab from eighty six.
Speaker 5: That's beyond thirty six, that's beyond.
Speaker 2: That was when they first did the wheel. When they first did first that she had rocks for wheels.
Speaker 5: It looked crazy. I was like, this looks so medieval. Tahoe is a fucking man.
Speaker 1: It's not a carriage, it's a prom.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's something that they used to rock babies and ship like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know that like shady Cat, that like the ship that they used to drop the milk olf and back in the day, Yeah, back in the day.
Speaker 1: Dropping it was that.
Speaker 2: It was that kid, you not, it was that that. That's what it was. They dropped the milk for your crib and keep a pushing y'all like nineteen twenty.
Speaker 1: Good for my age, y'all?
Speaker 5: You do you do? And I said that, I said, every time I tell somebody your age, are like, no fucking way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people don't believe me. People think that I want but yeah.
Speaker 5: We was at his fiftieth birthday, his fifty what yes, his fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 2: And my dick still gets hard every morning. I checked a solute, you know what I mean. So that's really all that really matters is my dick is hard every morning. I don't care about nothing else. It's still functional, still moving, you know what I mean. I'm healthy, So that's all that guy didn matters.
Speaker 1: You eat, what's good with you?
Speaker 2: Y'all talk about me?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's selling open, he's selling scratched my chest.
Speaker 7: Start they got an age, noig it out, No, no, I figured it out.
Speaker 2: This nigga is turning into chocolate throw. That's exactly.
Speaker 9: What was going on.
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 1: You know they're new here. This is me. Every summer, Every summer I get like.
Speaker 2: I have never seen the open shirt and the new some ship trying to squash my cleavage out like I've literally never seen.
Speaker 5: Up and everything.
Speaker 1: I get a speaking of Yes.
Speaker 2: Selling that he was going there.
Speaker 1: Look, I was trying to save you. I'm not so Spidey.
Speaker 2: I was trying to save you.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 5: A couple of weeks ago, Moone has said, Yo, there goes Yes selling Dick, and I laughed at it and I was like, oh, ha ha, you know whatever, ha. But then I saw the clip that went out today when he said I'm ten percent body, and I was like, this nigga, yesday is selling Dick. Yeah, but he tells every episode too, now.
Speaker 11: That think about it.
Speaker 3: So let me tell you. Let me tell you, Let me tell you. Let me tell you, Yesterday's a new ad. Name is the car salesman. Let me tell you why a good car? You would go into a car lot going for an all change and come out with a new car and don't know how that's yesterday. He'd be selling Dick until the average person you wouldn't even realize that he's selling. You're just sitting here just buying the ship.
Speaker 2: Could it?
Speaker 1: Could it be his truth?
Speaker 2: Though? So what could it possibly be his truth.
Speaker 1: It could be, but.
Speaker 2: You're still selling the marginalization. What is the difference between just being yourself and selling dick like?
Speaker 5: I feel like because yes, they always has the right answer, always has the right things to say.
Speaker 2: I just and I just can't be that niggah.
Speaker 1: Why why could be authentic?
Speaker 7: You that that is what I'm saying. You're fighting to try to understand something.
Speaker 2: It's just what it is.
Speaker 5: I just don't think sometimes it translates.
Speaker 7: Solut Listen, I don't get everything right. I'm not saying that I'm perfect, but we know I'm not lying like we do. I have to lie for I.
Speaker 5: Don't think you're lying. I just don't think you're lying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can be truthful and still sow so.
Speaker 7: You guys feel like I'm proper. You guys feel like I'm positioning myself as an in.
Speaker 3: A displaying yourself in the right place at the right times for the right people to.
Speaker 1: Get the right response.
Speaker 2: Every chance you get, Oh that was that waste? Who doesn't do that in almost anything? You're not going to put yourself in the wrong spot.
Speaker 18: People that I do that all the time, You don't, And then you get mad when people call you out on some the wrong as long as as long as box I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, I don't care, sorry, how I just I feel.
Speaker 1: That he definitely, he definitely sells it. Can I speak away from him for.
Speaker 2: So? Yes? Can you away from you? Away from you? Did you hear me say that?
Speaker 1: Away from you? Can you have this conversation away from you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you see other people sell dick?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: What do they do when they're selling dick to me? To me, it's selling dick when they're when they're doing the thing that Luna is saying. But it's not truthful to them. It's an act. It's something that can easily be verified and it doesn't check out.
Speaker 2: So you're saying you are everything that body? Still? How much?
Speaker 5: How many hit ups you had to this clip today?
Speaker 19: Yet?
Speaker 5: How many? How many? How many hit ups did you have?
Speaker 1: The usual?
Speaker 2: It wasn't any It wasn't that was a good.
Speaker 1: It was the US that was a good. It wasn't any You could show Hondas would have eighty six Jenna.
Speaker 2: With that game. God, I have a list of things. Well, there was a young lady she made a video. I want you all to yay or Nay, the things that she's saying in the.
Speaker 5: Video, Okay, is it specifically for us? So she just put out there, she just put.
Speaker 1: It out there. Okay, right.
Speaker 2: There, she's looking find a video.
Speaker 7: So that's what you're thinking, you think, just just yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know that's what That's what it's come down to. Here.
Speaker 1: We've said this before.
Speaker 2: I said, yo, every time the camera, come on, you agree with the girls, the women.
Speaker 1: I've said that to you before.
Speaker 7: I cannot just have a perspective that lines with women in a more positive way.
Speaker 2: Absolutely great answer. By the way, My got it.
Speaker 1: You're the defense, the defense rest.
Speaker 5: Like this, this is your start witness.
Speaker 1: You got to look at your your character. Now you gotta put the you gotta put your underwearway.
Speaker 2: Picture not thinking, come on, purple selling what here?
Speaker 13: Bro?
Speaker 1: I don't because I ruined wet dreams on purpose?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I don't. Yeah, I remember when they said exactly, I got none for sale?
Speaker 2: All right. I think the caption is, here are some things that are disturbing in real life for sexy during sex.
Speaker 1: Let's see what she says.
Speaker 12: Because there disturbing in real life with sexy during sex being held at gun point.
Speaker 2: You haven't have somebody hold something dangerous to you.
Speaker 5: No, like that type of play.
Speaker 1: Nobody here will do it. No, I didn't say I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I just said I haven't hold a gun to me where you're not the one being You're not the one with the pistol.
Speaker 1: Hell, no funk around and lose everything.
Speaker 2: No, you're not the one with the pistol. SA. It was a girl pointed at me, and you're having sex well, and she's pointing a gun at you, like stick to stick them up.
Speaker 1: She's gonna take my whole whole while stick up.
Speaker 2: I'm calling the police yesterday. No, police immediately.
Speaker 1: I try a gun and pointed at you. You can't move.
Speaker 2: No, it's not it's not loaded.
Speaker 3: It's just would you because I mean I want to put the dick in the bag.
Speaker 2: Like, but you have to Yeah, but you actually have to perform what I eat this box.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: I see where we're going with this, Like you become submissive that she's giving you. She got the gun in her hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm with doing anything once just to see what it's like. I think I try.
Speaker 5: I probably do knife play before I do gun play.
Speaker 2: But knife play isn't that It isn't it isn't like to your neck.
Speaker 1: It's like scraping you ship like that.
Speaker 5: So this is literally I don't know if I could do. I think that's too that's that's too over the.
Speaker 2: Top for me.
Speaker 1: Even if you had the pistol.
Speaker 5: If I had the pistol, maybe I like that you set it off.
Speaker 2: You would hold it to him and then push his face to it and make you make What happened? Now? Did you? Everything changed? Like?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do it?
Speaker 7: Because she was like, no, no, got the gun?
Speaker 2: Seriously yesterday, what's your line, Courtney? Hold on? Hold on? Say right there, what's your line, Courney?
Speaker 5: If I have the gun?
Speaker 2: You got the gunny here, what's your line? Like? What's your goal? To you? How you how do you? How you're going to do it?
Speaker 3: Can we can we intimidate he we let's do her. When she does, you gotta act. What will Corny do with the gun after she's done?
Speaker 1: Got one?
Speaker 5: I would probably tell him to lay down, open his mouth wide and suck this.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was thinking of something. I was gonna have to put the gun in his mouth.
Speaker 3: I say, God, damn, nigga.
Speaker 2: Let me how are you gonna do it? That's what I said.
Speaker 7: Let me see say the action right action, don't use your phone, picked the grip up, put the grip up.
Speaker 5: So just laid down like the gun. Ohre's my gun, homie, na lay down, open your mouth and then that's.
Speaker 2: The point of that's going. Anybody holding the gun like this, I'm not.
Speaker 18: I'm not yoga your pockets.
Speaker 1: I noticed your first time.
Speaker 2: I'm probably taking the gun with it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah I might. Yeah, I'm taking a gun. I might put the gun in your box after that, he bro, You can't put the gun in somebody's box.
Speaker 1: You gotta put the condom on the gun first. And that's what I call a gun play.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, take a look. What look hold a hustling heat on the box.
Speaker 1: That was too much. We get out of there.
Speaker 2: I won't see if anybody in here thinks it was.
Speaker 1: Anybody here thinks it was nuts. A gun is kind of nut.
Speaker 2: Navy are y'all? Is it too crazy to put the gun in the box and then what you're gonna eat it after that? It tastes like gunpowder? Yeah, yeah, I know, nobody, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that tastes like a tastes metal.
Speaker 1: This chip.
Speaker 2: Everybody, chill, chill. We do it with no but looks. I love my navy. This is the one that won't let you fuck in the restaurant.
Speaker 5: Why am I fucking in a restaurant?
Speaker 2: Bad for the bathroom? Me real quick, give me a good twenty nine strokes real quick, and then go down.
Speaker 5: I would do it. I would do it at a bar before a restaurant because because the bars have more intimate bathrooms, you usually just one stall. With the restaurant, you clearly have plenty of stalls, so anybody can you can't lock any of Somebody come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't drink there, just just running the story.
Speaker 3: I remember one time I went to a bar for like a party, and I had to use the bathroom so bad. And I saw this couple walk in the bathroom together, and I know it's gonna be so I just had to go pee outside.
Speaker 1: You ever went to the You ever went to the bathroom and two people was in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah the whole time and came out like you know what I'm saying, Like they came out so long.
Speaker 5: One time I did it. One time I walked into the bathroom and two girls were in the stall together, but they was doing cocaine.
Speaker 2: How do you know, because you've heard it.
Speaker 1: When the poem colored. Yeah, black people doing coke.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, come on anyway yesterday, First of all, would you do the gun to the No, no, neither one, neither one.
Speaker 7: It's now that's not want to live my life. I don't even want that type of energy around me. I mean I respect that, I respect it.
Speaker 12: Let me see the gun pruss to my temple, slowly stripping me, commanding me to get.
Speaker 14: My She was, she was a little crazy, holding hostage with the gun pruss of my temple, slowly stripping me, commanding me to get on my knees, while looking up at you with my eyeland er smeared down my pretty little.
Speaker 12: Face, shoving the gun down my throat, coating and his fit teasing against my lips while I gag.
Speaker 5: And rule time. I can see that you put it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do that all of that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but she said gun, he said, she said gun to your temple, and you're doing all of that. All right.
Speaker 1: I'm just playing the rest of this video.
Speaker 20: It's getting pregnant board board one hand wrapped around my throat, the other grip of my hips, ramming into me again and again, hitting the deepest parts of my pussy while I'm sobbing begging you to breed me, to fill me up.
Speaker 12: You were coming to I leak sound and drips down my thighs time ship.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's.
Speaker 2: Because you shouldn't be saying none of that. She's cooking with oil right now. That sounded good to you. Yes, you only not gonna like that because you got kids.
Speaker 1: That's the reason you don't like hearing ship like that. Don't Yeah, all that coming.
Speaker 12: I'm with that up, your guests, What the fog you're waking up next to you, curled up on your dog bag, going to reach for your bacon strip and my knight stand. I want to see your piss in the corner of my room, having you crawling off four spanking your belt while putting you in the cage tie ship getting peed on.
Speaker 5: It smells.
Speaker 12: It smells so deep. I can feel you in my ribs pulling out, still rock hard and hungry, too desperate to even go to the bathroom, so you just piss all over my tits, my stomach, between my thighs, soaking me and heat before shoving back inside and fucking me even me'sier time ship.
Speaker 1: So that who is that? Somebody? We need to find her. Know who that is?
Speaker 2: I'll find it out imagination.
Speaker 1: We need her immediately. We need to find her therapists.
Speaker 3: Do you want somebody that's that freaky, like just regular funny bro They're such a thing.
Speaker 2: It's been a little bit too freaky for me, do you think so?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I could just do that after I just come home from work on a random Tuesday night. Yeah, like, can you piss on me like I want to? I want to use the real bathroom and then go to sleep.
Speaker 5: That's that can't be that not in the lot going on in the bed.
Speaker 1: She literally said, wake up, piss on me, and you have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: But no, just pete on my chest and then it's that same ding. You know, you be hard the morreon. You gotta go to the bathroom. Put that ship in me before it goes off.
Speaker 1: That's what you said, you know, to her. That's a lot that No really why just because it's on the bed yesterday? Too horny for you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think, Yeah, I just want to use the bathroom too much. Yeah, like it's like it's a lot of clean.
Speaker 3: It's like a one once in a blue type thing. Then okay, but this is like a consistent requirement.
Speaker 7: After work, like leaving here, like leaving his pod and going home to do that not on the docket.
Speaker 2: I did that shit once. It was messy. I kind of feel like I did it wrong too. I have a okay, I do have another one.
Speaker 1: Damn. I got mad videos for y'all today. Let me see.
Speaker 2: It can be really sexy if you have the sex drive for it, if you have the if you can match them, but if they intimidate in you because there's so much freaking in you and like that, it can I can see it being overwhelmed me right.
Speaker 5: Awkward, Awkward because then you're in your head so much and that you don't think that you're doing what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: So I found a video where these girls from Broke Girl Therapy and then these two twin girls. I can't remember the show that they're on, but I know Camilla I think her name is, but they're twins.
Speaker 1: They all talk about sex.
Speaker 2: They were talking about when you and your partners have different libidos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see who ship.
Speaker 21: There's a high in every relationship, there's a high libido partner and a low libido.
Speaker 22: P Oh yeah, I'm a low libido.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's okay.
Speaker 22: And that's something I've had to really be okay with because I think as like women right, like we are shamed if we're even just having sex. You know, when I was single, I was so worried about coming off as like being a slut or a whore or whatever. Now in a relationship, it's like my battle is like, well, fuck, I'm not horny enough. So it's like this pressure of just these two extremes. Yeah, I felt like I was battling with that for so long.
Speaker 21: Just take stock for a moment that like we're on the high low beido side, you're on the low libido side, and we have all three sided feeling self conscious about it, having it affect our you know, confidence, having it be something that like we're trying to figure out like how to deal with it or whatever. Sometimes I wonder I'm like, well, man, would life just be easier if I had like a lower libido and I didn't want sex as much?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 21: But then like I see your side of it too, and it's like but then you're probably sitting there like, well, dam would life be easier if I had a high? So you know, it's like take stock of the fact that, like on both ends of the spectrum, like there are struggles.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, you haven't been what in some relationships, I've been the high libido partner and then some relationships have been the low libido partner?
Speaker 1: Is it because of where you were at in that time?
Speaker 5: I feel like, yes, and how that person was treating me. Oh, I think that relates to it.
Speaker 1: Wait, the way a person treats you with lower your libido.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It is a thing, a thing you're attraction of, wanting to have sex with them, but your actual labido.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't want to have Like if I don't want to have sex, I don't want to have sex because I don't like the way that you're treating me. That's it. It's happened to me plenty of times.
Speaker 7: Saying what I'm not being funny. I swear to God, I'm not being funny, like honestly, fail according's coming from. There's there's been multiple times where like, like you said like something could happen and your whole ship is like, no, I'm cool like you, you're really.
Speaker 1: Good, Like you've been saying no, I'm cool. Yes. You know how many times I said I no, I'm cool.
Speaker 7: Off I'll be turning over and like, yes, yes, I've done that. I've turned over for me, took the comfort, Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: Why not just say what's won't you? Why not just like fix the issue? Because I wasn't here. I thought that was girls. I wasn't healed in that way yet.
Speaker 5: When you constantly repeat yourself about what the issue is and there's there's still no change, what do you What else is there to do?
Speaker 2: Wake it up? Leave?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but in the meantime of leaving, But in the meantime of me leaving, you're not getting sex. Like I'm my libido is not there, so I'm on my you already. That's how someone should know that I'm on my way out is when like libido's very low, I'm on my way out.
Speaker 2: She couldn't right now?
Speaker 1: You agree with this?
Speaker 2: No, what don't you agree with?
Speaker 5: None of this course is different.
Speaker 3: My libido, well one, I've never ninety nine point nine nine percent of my related.
Speaker 1: I always got to have lobido.
Speaker 3: I never I've only met one person in my life who libido was a little higher, Squirtle, and ask for me when if I'm with somebody, my lobido don't low up my desire to have sex with you lower.
Speaker 1: That's what I still want to fuck.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm just gonna fuck somewhere else.
Speaker 1: That's what you ain't the whole body's trusting out my libido. That's what I just be. But you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I thought my desire to have with you. I think I feel like the things that could lower the bido is like your health, depression, somebody dying, ship like that, like something some factice.
Speaker 1: But I can't see how.
Speaker 5: So like if someone that you're with and like mentally they're fucking with your mental you don't think that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna lower your so what not?
Speaker 1: What is libido? The beatles?
Speaker 2: Your desire for sex, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my desire because I've actually been in that situation. Yeah, my I don't want no not talking about it, No one not ruin my life.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 2: I guess she's right, They're right. Lifestyle and relationship problems can affect your libido, yo, that is, don't just don't bother month on the way out.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm on the way out.
Speaker 1: I was with somebody for a minute back in.
Speaker 3: This actually was eons ago, and this is around the time where I was moving really foul, and I had like two real serious situations on my hand with two different people, and my desire to have sex with one was gone, but my desire to have sex with the other one was like heightened. So like now that I'm thinking about, it was like we was in the we was in the spot and nothing was going right. I didn't like this. I didn't like that was checking out. Yeah, my libido with her was foul, but nigga, my ship was still there and pumping, like, Yo, we gotta go somewhere else like now, or we're gonna have a problem, you know. So yeah, nothing never really affects my desire for some buns. Besides the fact my grandmother died. That was the first time I have experienced.
Speaker 1: And it being winter.
Speaker 2: Does this nigga not remember? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, win.
Speaker 2: Remember is it me?
Speaker 1: Because I don't. I'm fifty, I don't remember it. I forgot old.
Speaker 3: But you literally be talking about you have with you did, but you see the thing for me in the winter, it don't even just be libido though, Like it'd be like, like you said, like a form of like depression. I'd be like very low. I don't want to exit libido. That's what I'm just saying. That's what I'm saying. But it has nothing to do with who I'm with, is what I'm trying to say. Who I'm with like me, me and you not being in a good space will not mess up my libido.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to say, Yeah, that's there have been.
Speaker 2: Times in this relationship where I knew she had a way highly be though to me actually was like yo, go fuck somebody, like just go.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes when you have a high labido, a higher libido than your partner, you kind of be like, damn, I'm like a sex demon because I'm wanting sex with you every single time. We can't even kill because I'm ready to I'm ready to pounce on you.
Speaker 2: But then did the person ever make you feel crazy for being that horny? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like what was the things that they would say that right now right now, like make it seem like you're like there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 5: I'm a sex demons, Like, just what do you mean you did?
Speaker 1: Like dre you Horney bitch again? It's like four times.
Speaker 2: On one day.
Speaker 1: Bro, oh my god, I only have one day off work and I got to go back to work.
Speaker 2: I think I used to shave her so much that she wouldn't even want to like let me know she was horny.
Speaker 5: Oh that's not nice. Yeah, that wasn't nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got again the crumb crumb.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but can you can you turn the person's libido up?
Speaker 2: Up up? Can you, as the person with the higher libido, turn the other person's libido up?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 5: Maybe do the things that they like to do more regarding like sexual things. Right, If I'm doing things that make you that's pleasure to you more, you're going to be like, oh I want this all the time, right, So or even.
Speaker 3: Courtney said, maybe sometimes things that aren't even sexual, maybe just the way you treat her sometimes maybe you can like do something like oh, like I don't know, just do something spice up that's not even sexual to make the sexual li beatle like things.
Speaker 1: That was my thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo that at the time, like wanted other things and she wanted to do it the same way. So I would be like, I think that I was just in my head about.
Speaker 1: It, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But then those times I remember she used to like because she would not want me to know she was horned. She would like creep out the room and go jerk off somewhere. That's kind of that's but then I would hear her moaning in the house and it would make me hard.
Speaker 17: So that you like, yeah, there like yo, dick swinging, like nah, we might have to be taking the back hold on guess what I found for you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, me and I'll go through a lot of ship. We had a fucking issue other day.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure I know. Her ass is in here somewhere. Maybe she left.
Speaker 2: She probably fell asleep.
Speaker 1: But I text her nine something.
Speaker 5: A m pm PM very important.
Speaker 1: She likes the text doesn't say nothing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like when people like might have been a heart right, but I was sharing things with him. She had She had responded at some point, but I was the last person to respond. She doesn't text me back to eleven thirty eleven something at night. She knows I'm sleep right, she says, my stomach hurts. Oh no, it's my time in the month.
Speaker 1: I'm sleep.
Speaker 2: I wake up at five thirty in the morning. I'm late for work. What's a move to work? Don't respond to the text? Get to work. I have a meeting at work. Then I gotta go pick up garbage with two hands.
Speaker 3: Very important information, very important, very important information, very important.
Speaker 2: Hello, because she's gonna be throwing and you know she's gonna be throwing the chat. Did you have n I didn't either, very important information.
Speaker 5: Okay, two note, because I did jump in the discord.
Speaker 2: Two for three. You're still good. I think Loan had sent me a video to post that morning, so I had to do that too. Okay.
Speaker 1: So she winds up hitting me. Hello. She wakes up like eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: I'm like, good morning. She sends me back GM.
Speaker 1: You're a general manager.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm like, what's the GM. So I thumbs down to GM, because don't GM me. I put mad O's in the young man.
Speaker 5: He was a brighton perky.
Speaker 2: I wind up hitting her and she's like, oh, you took time away from your discord friends.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what is?
Speaker 2: What is? What do you mean? She's like, you didn't respond to my text last night. I'm like, there was nothing to respond to. You hit me.
Speaker 1: You knew I was asleep.
Speaker 2: I woke up, I went to work. I woke with both hands. She's like, but you were in the discord. You sent messages in the discord.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm sorry that what.
Speaker 2: Was I supposed to respond to? This is a new day. You didn't. It was on an eleven thirty text.
Speaker 1: It didn't. It was no part of the conversation.
Speaker 2: It was like a blurt, all right.
Speaker 1: She's like, you didn't ask me how I felt the stomach hurts.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think I think what would have mitigated this If you would have, you could have bypassed what she said and just said good morning, and I think she would have never like either.
Speaker 1: No, she's tight.
Speaker 2: We was tight. Was in the we had a tiff. We're over the tiff now. That's why she's ready to go, ready to go. So guys, wait, no, come on, hold on, before you be right, before you sell, just let us let us throw this back and let's play racketball.
Speaker 1: Real with this topic? Can we play racketball?
Speaker 2: Before you get got it?
Speaker 1: Are you all right?
Speaker 2: Got a?
Speaker 1: He got a black Friday sales.
Speaker 5: I just think that if you would have text good morning and she didn't have to double text, and that would have been okay.
Speaker 1: That's the problem was she was mad that she had the double text. But it's what the fuck? Why do I have to do?
Speaker 2: I have to respond to last night text immediately in the morning.
Speaker 5: Don't ask me. I'm not in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: She's being a girl's girl, so she doesn't.
Speaker 2: She doesn't you know, she's being a girls girl.
Speaker 1: It's so funny you said that. When I was on my way here.
Speaker 3: I was soaking in my shorting and we was talking about how people sometimes do things.
Speaker 1: It's like inauthentic, right, She.
Speaker 3: Was like, yo, like if you text it, like if you text me and I don't text you back, maybe I'm at work, I forgot or something, and now you don't text me back the next morning, I ain't text you back first. Sometimes you can kind of give, like, you know, inauthentic.
Speaker 5: I believe in double texting. That's why that's why I don't want to say anything, because I believe in double Yeah.
Speaker 1: My whole thing is we're engaged, I double text you don't give a fuck about double texting?
Speaker 5: No, I don't, she's any I.
Speaker 1: Don't give a funk.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck about double texting. If we if we lacked in double texting you like, oh, good morning.
Speaker 2: But if you see that they're not texting you back but they're on Twitter, they're doing some other ship.
Speaker 1: That would annoy me.
Speaker 5: It would annoy me. It would annoy me. Damn, you can't text me back?
Speaker 1: Is that something you do often?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would ma if it's something you do often?
Speaker 2: Would you have to remember I'm very I'm doing mad ship. So I can't say no because she can be like, she can be like yeah, she can pull anything out the air to say that.
Speaker 5: I gets annoying if I if I double text you, but I see you on Twitter, I see you in the discurs. You send messages like damn, mit me.
Speaker 2: Back, like hit me back, hit you back from when last night. Yes, there was a blur. It was a blur.
Speaker 1: There was nothing for me to say.
Speaker 5: I th here's my thing. How if I double text you? Right?
Speaker 2: You did it? Huh? She text me last night. Did she text me the morning that sacod morning?
Speaker 5: Oh wait, she double text you, right, but it took you hours to respond back because you were on Twitter doing whatever or using the discord doing whatever. I'm sorry, would have would have annoyed.
Speaker 2: And that's not what happened though. When she said hello the next morning, I said good morning. Immediately after I was waiting for her to wake up. What's the point of me texting you in the middle of the night. You're sleep I'm up at five am in the morning, You're not up. You don't wake up till seven. You have to go to work to what's the point of me texting you right now?
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 5: I like to wake up to it. I gotta wake up, like I like waking.
Speaker 2: Up, my god, I like every once the while, every every day.
Speaker 5: You like you like a good morning?
Speaker 2: Text every day?
Speaker 1: I text her morning every day I wake about four.
Speaker 5: I love I love every morning.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: What does that really do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because you all right? Yeah? Alone? So it gets worse, right Eventually, I wanted to saying her, after we have this conversation. Uh, to be honest, I wanted to call you. You were the first person I thought about when I woke up. First thing that I thought about. I knew you were sleep, so I was waiting for you to wake up, right, and then I was like, well, what would you like for me to do going forward? Would you like a good morning text? She's like, no, it's gonna it's not. It's gonna feel forced. Now it's gonna feel forced. I'm like, but I'm asking you what you would if you would like it? Right the day passes by, I'm going to the crib.
Speaker 1: I have a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, matter of fact, tell me what you was gonna say? No, no, no, continue, continue, I'll tell you after the day passes by. I have this whole thing with my stepdaughter. Me and my stepdaughter have been at odds, right, she was she was singled out for a good reason as to be not buying her ice cream. So no, the result was I bought everybody else ice cream and then I took hers.
Speaker 1: She didn't get it.
Speaker 2: The dish thing. Yes, god, it's a whole thing. Right. When we came to an agreement about our thing, I wanted to repair that. So I went and bought her ice cream to step daughters because I want to repair that thing, and I didn't buy nothing for nobody else.
Speaker 1: So I walk in the house. She meets me at the door. Right, this girl that spends her.
Speaker 2: Whole evening in the bathroom doing her hair, and you know she's always on TikTok, she's at the door for this fucking ice cream. Give an ice cream. We have a moment in the kitchen. Everything is cool. I go into the bedroom. You behi ice cream. I'm like, yeah, well, her ice cream and you know I have cramps, so.
Speaker 1: Where's mine. I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Ice cream is cramped food? Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't know.
Speaker 2: As supposed to be educating men on this show, is this a thing that y'all when y'all have y'all periods?
Speaker 5: It depends like some girls are sweet girls when they're on their periods and some are salty. I'm the salty girl, so I expect some chips or some popcorndar popcorn something. But if you know I'm going through this and you coming in with snacks and you didn't get nothing from me, I'm gonna be like, bro, what.
Speaker 1: I would have did the same ship.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know Yo, Why are y'all so complicated.
Speaker 5: That it's really not complicated?
Speaker 2: So every time you get your crib it's not.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's a thing.
Speaker 2: Is this a thing?
Speaker 5: It's a thing. People crave food like people crave snacks when they're on their period, like women we created.
Speaker 2: Is this a thing? Yes? Yes? Today? Is this.
Speaker 1: You chips? You major in women's studies?
Speaker 2: You did you're majoring in women studies? Right?
Speaker 1: Please theology.
Speaker 2: Please let us know what you do that they have their cramps because I didn't know.
Speaker 1: She wasn't mad mad, but she was disappointed for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just think it's just one of them.
Speaker 7: It's just one of those things where it's just like, you know you, I understand why you did it though. That was a good gesture, but you know, she's always going to be like, you know what's going on?
Speaker 2: Big dog for me? Could have put the call in for me too.
Speaker 3: I will say that I wouldn't have thought to get her ice cream at all.
Speaker 1: But what I would have did was not trying under the bus. Please do it, please do it? We we we we we hear we boys a no so the bus.
Speaker 3: What you could have did was yo, I'm coming up and you needed to come outside before I come in.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I wanted the daughter to have her own because everybody else had when she didn't. So what I didn't want to do was show up with something for everybody, because she would have still felt like she missed out.
Speaker 1: On that other thing.
Speaker 2: Although we had this thing, this teachable moment, I knew it was still important for me, especially as a stepdad, to put her on that thing so that she allows me to have those type of moments and doesn't hold on to that negativity from this other thing. I needed to have that moment, right It was the end of this chapter. I thought it was, and I think it worked. It worked. It worked to a point where not only did we both get what we want in it, but she walked away with something that we didn't talk about in the episode. We haven't spoken about the whole thing, but I told her about tariffs. Basically, I told her about tariffs. She explained to me what tariffs are. She didn't understand at first, and it was the whole thing, and she was able to explain it.
Speaker 1: She's able to explain.
Speaker 2: How it's affected America and China and all of these things, and I wanted her to have that movement and I spoke.
Speaker 1: To her mother about it.
Speaker 2: She was like, Yo, that's really great. But where all this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would have been like, all right, let me just do it that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make sure I do it, and you know I'm gonna do some big thing right, But that moment was about receptor, and I wanted her to be able to brag and win around the.
Speaker 1: House like yeah, I got it, I got my nobody else got nothing yesterday.
Speaker 2: I still want to hear what you was gonna say about this whole cool thing in the morning thing or whatever. Oh no, I listen.
Speaker 7: I understand everything that you're saying because I kind of move in a similar type of way. But I feel like you could have gotten your line off if you was not on the discord or the Twitter, if you just if you wasn't on nothing and you still pulled that, that could have worked. But the moment, I feel like you do something extra, whether it's social media or you know, anything extra, true, your girl or person is going to be like that's time you could have spent texting.
Speaker 3: So in his defense, honestly and truthfully, like when he wake up and so so when we wake up pretty early, right, so when he wakes up, when he goes on Twitter or he's on social media whatever.
Speaker 2: It's low key in a way, kind of like work.
Speaker 3: When you want a gram, you gotta post something, to respond to something, to respond to somebody's down the third, you know. So I can see how he could wake up and he can kind of like slip his mind.
Speaker 7: I totally understand, but I ain't going front if I was be annoyed on your side, because I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take teacherb moments too.
Speaker 7: It's just it's just seeing it, right, because it's just it's just seeing it. It's not really that you did something. It's just the fact.
Speaker 5: That I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing five minutes that he cackling. He doing the time. Whole thing Nigga texts me back.
Speaker 5: Doing the thing is jokes.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, this morning nine twenty six am, Good morning, what she said? Ten twenty am. How are you feeling this morning?
Speaker 23: Me?
Speaker 1: It's all me all blue blue bubbles.
Speaker 2: Eleven twenty nine am.
Speaker 3: Hello, yeah, Norris, what what is she nor Did you see what she said?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 7: I was sleep she was, Oh yeah, now you had Now you had to swim a little bit.
Speaker 1: Sleep. You had to simble a little bit. She said, yes, Cap, you believe it. Cap.
Speaker 2: You're not CAP.
Speaker 7: You had tom a little bit till till the end tomorrow. Hold, did you see what she said in the chat? She said she was up since five thirty because of cramp, so basically, and would you explain it? You just kind of me because you said you got up at five thirty. She was up at five thirty. What from the moment, I've been that y'all. According to her, we both been up at the same time. So you've just been here doing this. You've been doing garbage. You don't talk to fifty niggas. Why ain't talking to me yet? And that's when it's like, but I get it.
Speaker 5: Trust she wants you to sit and simmer on that one yesterday.
Speaker 1: Your name is the bus driver?
Speaker 2: Nah, I mean if she was up at five thirty, she said that in the chest She said, I was up at fun thirty because of my cramps. So her mind, yeah, show, why is it okay? I'm not going to go too hard. I don't want to go too hard because she didn't hit me till said she you had to sit and me till seventy ten. So if you was up at five thirty, you know, I'm up at five thirty.
Speaker 5: She was, No, that was so when the up for five thirty thing, that was yesterday today you wrote the good morning, right, Yeah, so that she's saying that she was sleepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm just saying, oh, yeah, whatever, simmering or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she had a simmer and that's what that was.
Speaker 2: In any case, whatever, it won't happen again. Women have your women are the time of the month.
Speaker 1: Women are scams. I'll do my.
Speaker 5: Best, damn having a that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Women are scams.
Speaker 2: And how as a scam, it's a lot bro It is a scam.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest scam. It's the biggest spam scam.
Speaker 3: Next to spinach. Spinach is the biggest scam in the world. You ever cook a whole bag spinder like three leaves the biggest scam. Pay nine dollars or three leaves. I can went the subway and stolessh.
Speaker 5: But there's benefits in it.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, it is, it is, it is. It's definitely a good lot. But y'all still be a scam sometimes.
Speaker 2: Up some scams are good. Yesterday, I ain't really jacking it. I ain't gonna lie because right before we start you, I'm just gonna say this, y'all always need something, y'all, y'all got mad holidays, mad girl days. Anytime I'm sitting by myself here, y'all come in the room. Can you.
Speaker 1: Can you? Can you know?
Speaker 2: This is the moment where I wasn't doing anything. Why do you always have something for me to do?
Speaker 1: For you to do? Yes? And it starts with your mother, to be honest, your mother be the first scam in life? Ship ship? Where are you going? Why can you bring it? No?
Speaker 2: Can you drop off?
Speaker 1: No? Can you take me?
Speaker 3: I said, no, don't be a girl?
Speaker 2: Since you coming? Can you no?
Speaker 1: Can we No? Are you available?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 24: The less they know, the better. Snigger trying to feel you out. They trying to feel you out. You're you're going, You're gonna be busy around nine?
Speaker 2: And ye?
Speaker 1: Why work? Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why? Oh you can't? I can't know your schedule?
Speaker 2: Bro, You're being secretive?
Speaker 1: Do you want?
Speaker 2: It? Is annoying?
Speaker 1: Because I wanted to as soon as it's old cousin, It's no oh for me?
Speaker 3: Why don't you wait, bro, because it's every it's all the time, It's.
Speaker 1: All the time, it's always you.
Speaker 2: Ever had you ever took a mental health day from work?
Speaker 1: Imagine your job?
Speaker 2: Can you? Yeah? Will you?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I needed a mental health day from everything else? Yeah, sometimes you need a mental health day from your from your person.
Speaker 3: You gotta be able to call out of your relationship. Listen, I feel ever relationships have six days and holidays. Right, I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna text her as a fly fam this morning. I'm not coming into I need a day to just go out and watch fucking sentence by myself.
Speaker 2: The other day, I'm coming home. I'm coming to the crib. I had a long ass day.
Speaker 1: She hits me, Hey, you're on your way.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I'm finally on away. She's like, all right, you pick up my stuff? Can you pick up you know stuff? I'm like, bro, why you always got something from me to do? Why you can't just call and be like I can't wait to suck your dick when you get here. Hey, I made your favorite plate. You want me the woman up now? So it's on this stove where you get here, I know you're hungry. It's like, no, go serve you go something, go to war and die. She's like, well, I mean if I didn't ask you and I went and got it myself, you to ask me?
Speaker 1: Why didn't? Which is to you? And I said, yes, here's the thing I just want you. I want you to have here's the thing I want you.
Speaker 2: No, No, he's right because I say the same thing.
Speaker 1: Why did you ask me?
Speaker 3: But I just want you to have less ship to do in general, like I don't want you to have nothing to do.
Speaker 1: I just have everything, just just chill, chill out.
Speaker 2: And I don't want you to have no plans right now?
Speaker 1: Why not something to do? Why you always got.
Speaker 2: Something to do?
Speaker 5: So you information? She said, your plate was ready when you walked in.
Speaker 1: Might have been it was I think it was in the mic.
Speaker 2: We got him, we got them.
Speaker 1: What is the problem.
Speaker 2: Don't girl it up here? We're having just in the locker room today.
Speaker 5: Don't information here.
Speaker 1: We had the locker room and Corny was I just remember that we had the locker.
Speaker 2: Great episode locker Room. Corny probably listened to the locker Room episode like I did.
Speaker 5: Not listen to that. Listening to that episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah Living Black. Yeah, oh yeah, I get that. Okay, I get that right.
Speaker 16: So anyway, can Tom Corny doesn't have any Can you unbunch your shorts?
Speaker 1: Can you pull your showing?
Speaker 25: Yo?
Speaker 1: Y're gonna stop looking at my panties.
Speaker 2: I just really would appreciate if you didn't wear those anymore.
Speaker 5: War here at least not here, not.
Speaker 1: This color at least not here like.
Speaker 2: Yo, bro color.
Speaker 1: All right, are you already to start the show.
Speaker 2: We've been here for a while.
Speaker 1: It's fucking fifty at night.
Speaker 2: More the Red Ones next. It's been a long day, it has been right yesterday. I know you tired.
Speaker 1: I know he's gonna attack me with yo.
Speaker 2: Who got me the spidy? By the way, if you enjoyed the for the love of yesterday's show, we have a new contestant coming on soon, so we'll let you know.
Speaker 1: Join the Patreon to watch it.
Speaker 2: All the people that have came and got the chocolate thaws, I hope you're happy. I hope your ladies are happy, or whoever you're having sex with is happy. If you are interested in getting some chocolate throws awesome juices, go to rock Hard g U M M I E. S. Dot net and enjoy that. Are you all ready to start the show? Yes, sir, what the fuck I'm trying to throw a do over.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 1: Motion sickness. Welcome, it's crazy to the hard or soft show.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I an't want to think about you shipping for too much longer.
Speaker 23: I appreciate think about it the show where were talking about these mans like sh was crazy?
Speaker 26: Ship was crazy, the things that met like about sex and the things we don't like about sex, and things that make us hard and the things that make us soft.
Speaker 1: I am here with.
Speaker 2: My mon Freer debone air King.
Speaker 1: Lul the first, sir, you're doing your a K today? Ship? Uh?
Speaker 2: You like you don't know?
Speaker 1: You know? I forgot?
Speaker 3: I got a K came on the first a K chopping thor a K, the ambiance a K A.
Speaker 2: Doctor okay, drill Clinton, Clinton, Yes, a K. The tongue Tornado.
Speaker 1: I told you that's not sick. That's fine, Tornado tongue.
Speaker 2: Will you eat you?
Speaker 1: You got you right?
Speaker 25: Love me? T Will you eat me?
Speaker 2: You never ever put it? Take it off from the side. Man we got.
Speaker 3: I was taking a nap before I got showing peace how you feeling today, my friend?
Speaker 1: Feeling good?
Speaker 2: Summers here? You feel me?
Speaker 1: You know something for me? Start listen somemer for.
Speaker 3: Me, starts May first. May first is pretty much in seventeen minutes. I'm just coming to work early, That's all it is. Y'all know how I get in the summertime. You know how I like to feel like they have fun, like to look good, feel good, be taking showers twice a day and ship. I don't do that in the winter time. I'll be doing different shit in the summer. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I gonna meet out and.
Speaker 1: Every morning I don't know, I just have to scratch my chest.
Speaker 2: Let me butting this ship back off. You don't serve the community. Community watch you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm not a salesman. Yesterday, you want to introduce your coaches? Which one?
Speaker 2: Oh cook, go courty because you be old and yes, good good here we got deal with me.
Speaker 1: We got Are you like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Bro highed six thirty this morning?
Speaker 25: Hired six thirty?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, five thirty.
Speaker 1: I'll be up at four that leave for working start to the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but how long are you working often?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, what's your hours.
Speaker 2: Throughout the day.
Speaker 1: I was working when yesterday pulled up here at six thirty.
Speaker 2: I worked throughout the day, throughout the day.
Speaker 11: Ship.
Speaker 1: You know what she if you know, you know got him. That's not true. I didn't say anything. I know would be going on to my left.
Speaker 3: We have light skin off Viv. Yeah, every when they had swapped out, what the fuck is this? She actually do look like.
Speaker 2: We got light ship.
Speaker 1: We got light skin Viv a k a.
Speaker 3: The Bob Slayer, even though she's not slaying right now. But if you know, you know, a k A little fizz a k a. The ponytail was brushed with the do rag on before I got here.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see every wave in my head. Hey, k you're going to see the grays too. Yes, she'd be having great waves, and ship got seniority.
Speaker 3: Now she got seniority, you'll be giving mister Biggs a k oh, my god, bacon grease.
Speaker 5: On the baking.
Speaker 1: On the bacon grease on the titties. I heard a sunny deeble. We got sunny.
Speaker 3: Courtney kardashing, or should I say hard dashing.
Speaker 2: Hard kardashing is crazy.
Speaker 1: Car dashing is crazy that's actually really a person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you did a great job.
Speaker 1: How you feeling?
Speaker 2: I am you beat?
Speaker 1: Besides beat?
Speaker 5: But besides that, I've been good. I've been great. I've been amazing.
Speaker 1: How you doing mentally?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Amazing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: We just had a session yesterday, so we up and up today session no therapy.
Speaker 7: Sorry sorry, I was same thing for a second, but versus and also got a bet of one hundred dollars, no, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah to labor day. Yeah, it's only April.
Speaker 5: I'm just making sure she want her money.
Speaker 1: That sucks, bro, I wish I would have never made that.
Speaker 3: She's not gonna make it, Bro, she's gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Brought me is not a liar.
Speaker 1: I know she's not.
Speaker 2: Gonna make it like she's that Ramadan that thing.
Speaker 1: No drink.
Speaker 5: Anywhere you do that though.
Speaker 2: That's easy, nigga. Once she puts her mind to it, it's done. She puts what's her excuse now? But once she put a pussy to it is over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that, you're up for summer.
Speaker 5: Summer is going to be fine. I have friends. I'm traveling like somewhere.
Speaker 10: Yeah, gets the traveling the buns.
Speaker 2: Friends, your friends all going to go fucking people, and you're sitting there watching me, watching the banks.
Speaker 1: You're just watching the banks. Be that girl.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all right, come on, let's not let's not do yourn.
Speaker 5: You mean the used car salesman.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, car salesman? Are you selling lemons?
Speaker 2: Nigga Wow? Niggaigg will work properly?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. She knew she was hot, she knew that was hot. She's like, I came, I came a little spicy.
Speaker 5: Just now, I'm gonna have someone introduce him. I can't do the wake up, wake up.
Speaker 1: I got my boy, wake sleep. I got my.
Speaker 3: Boy yesterday, a triple less, a ten percent body and if you know, you know, I ain't going it's kind of a little inappropriate ten percent body. And if you know you know he gave two hundred do something aka a bus driver an k you must have a fear to get on the bus nigga a k A mister Caper himself.
Speaker 27: Caper Caper aka spider man, depending on the day, what day it is, ve venam if you venom and p D if you're truthful, a k A yesterday yes how you feeling my fault?
Speaker 3: A k derk Rose a K grant hill, a K his neck in his back. A K got hit by a car and made it.
Speaker 1: Ak. That's lawsuit money coming.
Speaker 2: Did you want to get the lawsuit from that?
Speaker 5: Yeahs a hit and run.
Speaker 1: I was joking.
Speaker 17: Or was it?
Speaker 5: It was a no fault?
Speaker 2: Right, it was a no fault.
Speaker 1: I was joking. Shout out to the lawsuit buddy, what's good? How are you feeling, young blood?
Speaker 7: I'm feeling good, feeling good. I'milling life is good over there. Life is good, life is good, man, dealing with these kids. Got a trip coming up, my first trip. I'm trapper on it by myself, so excited. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always feel like yo, if you work with kids, man, you deserve like another tier of heaven, like you got to be on, like the roof that you.
Speaker 1: Got to get, like the penhouse.
Speaker 2: For working with kids every day.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 2: It's not yours.
Speaker 3: Kids are bad on purpose. I didn't even realize that. I thought they just be fucking up. Now they know what they be doing. They just doing um, they're.
Speaker 5: Just trying to test their limits.
Speaker 1: They don't have to test exactly what they're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not like an adult being bad because they don't know no better. So they know, but they don't so you still got to forgive them like an adult.
Speaker 1: You can punish worse.
Speaker 2: The kid is like yeah, because you don't really know they mean. It's like so, y'all, all of y'all people out there, all of the people who choose the bus drive. Oh, the bus drives, y'all crazy, The bus drivers because they don't have it's just them and the matron or whoever that's on. Kids just go crazy on the bus wild.
Speaker 1: God, it's one of the teachers, the.
Speaker 2: Deans, the guidance counselors, y'all. Uh Ship, the lunch workers, they get it the worst.
Speaker 1: All the people out there.
Speaker 3: Nobody really making message for the niggas clean up on purpose. On the floor today, I'm sorry they bounced a ready, bro, you have to hold that down.
Speaker 2: To all of the school safety, just to all of y'all who dedicate your lives to raising these kids. We appreciate y'all, and Ship, God bless you. What do I have to say here? We had a guest in the studio. She's watching enjoying yourself. She probably just de tired as Courtney. She's sitting here like missus. I'm not committing.
Speaker 1: Why is outside my god? All right, I'm a pull.
Speaker 2: I'm a pull, a fast one to see if I get it off, we're gonna get out of here. We're gonna get out of here early because Court is done. She's coked.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, y'all, it's been a long day.
Speaker 2: But I do need a Patreon from y'all this week. Okay, can we do the stream stream yard at some point?
Speaker 23: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, me do that.
Speaker 1: I do have a serious topic.
Speaker 2: The topic revolves around the straight community and the gay community. I have some things I want to talk about, but I want to talk about it amongst y'all. I don't know if I want to put it out into the world yet, So I want to. I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to bounce these ideas off. We were just speaking about it.
Speaker 2: Bounce nothing.
Speaker 1: Keep well, not when you have the poopoos on. For sure, got sweatpants on.
Speaker 2: So yeah, maybe we'll do a little Patreon episode, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we could do that this week.
Speaker 2: Police, Yes, but okay, the hard things people like about sex, the things that make us hard. I want to direct it to your guest. Oh that's in the room. We got them.
Speaker 1: Let's go miscommitted, Yeah, miscommitted.
Speaker 2: Something you like about sex, something that you like like when people do to you or with you, or and something that's go crazy with it whatever, whatever it may be, go crazy with it.
Speaker 1: It could be your own personal thing.
Speaker 2: Easy, dude.
Speaker 9: I enjoy is the power dynamic when I am the person.
Speaker 19: Yeah, giving, That's what I'm saying, giving dominant m But.
Speaker 9: You got good you.
Speaker 3: But you're pleasing though, Yes, okay, like you part of my friends. Like you might be like sucking dick, but it's like really lit and he kind of like he don't got no control.
Speaker 1: Get I've been there before, going to receive it. God, damn it. Your niggas is crazy. You didn't looked at me, he said.
Speaker 2: I knew he was going with. Are you good with so you? Are you good with the woman? Taking the power dynamic and like really like me for the relationship, like on you in this in this sexual moment, in this moment, her really being on it with you.
Speaker 3: So no yesterday, because I'm not selling dick. But I like to look at myself as like a very I take my biggest attributes. I like to describe myself as like a versatile, like being you know what I'm saying. I like that this should be no no aspect of sex that I can't really be like good and so like I feel there are times where like it is good to like may or empowering to like switch. So you know what you draw the car right now? You know what I'm saying. Sometimes you got to pour into her and allow her to, like, you know, fill out what it.
Speaker 1: Is she wants to do. What do you consider like what she wants to considered dominant?
Speaker 2: And when it comes with a woman doing something to a guy like that you would be comfortable with.
Speaker 1: Because she can't just be had she got the gun, so what else is it? But having a gun goes more than just having a gun.
Speaker 3: Having a gun means like, yo, like this whole play like pretty much you the coach, I'm the player. So this is going to go how you want it to go. So right now, what do you want done? What do you want me to do? How can I do my best to fulfill these brackets that this whole fantasy could be a thing. What you want to get down, get down to lay down and stay property ship.
Speaker 1: I'm with it. Let me know I.
Speaker 5: Love when I when I'm in a dominant position, and I tell the man to hold the toy and put it exactly where I want it, and then like telling him like just controlling his hand to say, like this is where I want it to be. This is where. And then when I'm about to come, like put your face in it. That's my ship. God, damn, that is my ship.
Speaker 2: Are you already detailed? Are you already coming?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, when it's remove the toy, put it, put your head in my face and put your face on my on my pussy, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: And wow, you know this time, This time is a man when you gotta kind of kill your ego. You know, I used to be really hesitant about being like letting my shorty be in charged because I'm not really that type of nigga about that the day. What do you really lose from like empowering her sometimes? Like what is really the big deal? Like what's what makes you less of a man? Because right now she's calling it makes.
Speaker 2: Me uncomfortable, Like I like, it's not turn off? What exactly like when you say so? Because that it would make me uncomfortable for sure, because I don't even know how to be that way.
Speaker 1: I told you yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that I wouldn't play the character well. And I'm not trying to say it's nothing, roll with it. I'm just saying that I'm probably wouldn't fall in line.
Speaker 1: Like she's often tried to do stuff with me, and she'd be like, why you keep laughing. You've been getting this all for years. I've been letting you get this all for years.
Speaker 3: And I feel you can. You can do anything you put your mind to. You just don't want to do it. It's not something that's that's where you draw the line in the sand. Is not if today said for my honeymoon, I want to be the dominant you.
Speaker 2: Would I want her to. I would love it. I just know yourself to do it. God damn, bro yo, There's there's no reason that I need to play a role here. This is a safe space for everybody to completely be whatever. I talk about all different types of shit that I'm superdoing. You can't tell me that I like gave my assay it that I've used prostate massages. I've done all types of shit that is not super cool for niggas to say. So when I express myself and say this, you're like, oh, I'm not gonna let you get this off.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I'm explaining to myself as to really how I I just the way I am.
Speaker 2: It doesn't I don't know if I play that well in a way that is sexy organic. We talked about this, that the power wound, right, it's something that it's deeper than what you y'all you, but y'all also have to remember. Everybody's different. Everybody's super fucking different. Every single person out here. There's nobody that's exactly the same with me. I would do it. I would love to do it. I don't know if I would do it well.
Speaker 5: And it probably won't be pleasurable for her anyway, and.
Speaker 1: It probably wouldn't be pleasurable for me either. I still I still can't.
Speaker 2: I would love for her to do it.
Speaker 1: I still I can't let you get that off.
Speaker 3: Because when we had a competation a couple of weeks ago, I forgot what we were talking about. I said it was something about socks, bape socks. Relaxed, Babe Obo actually collap but we were there, Babe Drake socks, their bape socks.
Speaker 1: Those is Nike socks. No, they're not that's not a check sign, that's a babe.
Speaker 2: So you you had Drake socks, you went and bought the baby, So did you.
Speaker 1: Buy We're not You're not good?
Speaker 2: Did you buy them somewhere? Okay, so you didn't stand the line if I did this, I just want to say, you know, you wanted to yo, Yo, y'all, y'all good, y'all, we're good.
Speaker 1: Lois hello, Like.
Speaker 3: I was saying, you said something about yo that's not good enough. We should unpack that. So what I want you to do is I want you to ask myself like, Yo, what is it about that that's caused you to have that riff? Like it it's something you wouldn't mind doing, but it's like, Yo, for some reason, I'm just not good at it, Like what do you really think the issue is with you not playing a good role with that? Like that's what I want you to do because I feel.
Speaker 2: Like it's like no, no, no, I was gonna pick it back a few.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like like you know, like I'm not saying like it's okay for you to not do it.
Speaker 1: But it's like, what's the why? What is really the why?
Speaker 3: Besides it's just I'm not good at it, because you can be good at anything you really want to eventually.
Speaker 7: And I think besides to your point, when I think, because he keeps saying it right now, he keeps saying that I don't and he said the word organic. I don't know if he can do something that doesn't feel organic to him, because he's going to constantly be worrying about am I doing it right?
Speaker 2: Am I good?
Speaker 7: And like we said, Courtney, like just you know how if you're thinking about something, you're not going to be good at it, you know what I'm saying. So And because it doesn't feel organ it feels like I'm manufacturing something.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing about anything that you do. When you not anything, when you try something the first time, of course it's not gonna feel it's not gonna feel right because it's your first time doing it. But if you practice it, you get better and those thoughts go away. But that's that's not a relationships. That's in anything that you do.
Speaker 2: I don't. Yeah, I don't know if I want to practice being super yo. I would love her to be like, Yo, commre do this, do that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tie you up. I'm do this. I would I would enjoy it.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that she's a dominant type of person in the bedroom. She's more of a submissive. I'm more of a dominant, So when we try to switch roles, it's not probably organic for either one of us. Now to your place, I think that's because of the way I grew up. I wanted power growing up. I was only child, Skinny Doude, big head. I did most of the things in my life I've done to gather power and to like be that guy.
Speaker 1: So it's deep rooted. Yeah, it's deep rooted that I think.
Speaker 2: And you know, I could name all of the things that I've done, shit, even with going to jail or you know, beating people up or whatever it may be, things that I've done in the street, whatever it may be. These all of these things were because I was looking for this power. So if I'll be able to apply it to that you're talking about somebody's fifty years old.
Speaker 1: I've been doing this my entire life for me.
Speaker 2: To just break through and just be super cool, and it just doesn't feel natural.
Speaker 1: It is what is what I keep saying.
Speaker 2: I never said I wouldn't do it, never said it was a bitch move or something that wasn't masculine right, just said it just it wouldn't feel natural for me to do.
Speaker 1: But I would still love to try.
Speaker 2: Do you understand that note you speak loud as ship exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do that country.
Speaker 2: Relax It sounds like.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, for sure, for sure, lean into it. I said this yesterday that vulnerability is a superpower, and people don't realize that you being vulnerable is a superpower because they think they may think it's a weakness or someone's going to try to try to attack me. But I had a good.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 5: I had actually tweeted this today because I was talking about vulnerability. And I'll make this quick because I know we're trying to get the fuck up out of here.
Speaker 1: I'm cool, I was trying to get you out of here.
Speaker 2: I was chilling, going like three times in twenty seconds. I said, okay, yeah, it's about the attack.
Speaker 5: I said. Being vulnerable is a superpower. It means you're strong enough to be real, open enough to connect, and brave enough to be seen. And I think that last part is being that vulnerability, part of being seen that a lot of people don't like. They don't like to be seen sometimes, so it's a superpower. People don't think it is, but it is. I've connected with so many people based off of my vulnerability. I've grown so much deep connections with people because of my vulnerable.
Speaker 1: It's also a kryptonite.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 5: It's only if. That's only if you're being vulnerable. Somebody need throw it back in your face. That's not the type of ship I'm talking You never know though, that's not the ship I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: But you have to understand being vulnerable is also the part of vulnerabilit that people don't talk about is.
Speaker 1: You can't have things might do this.
Speaker 2: Why you talk like.
Speaker 3: Rachel understand the part of the part of vulnerability that they don't talk about is you also have to be open to being hurt.
Speaker 1: That is a possibility because you're being vulnerable. To accept that.
Speaker 3: That's the part that a lot of people they don't talk about, and that's the part that people for the most part are scared of.
Speaker 2: Somebody asked me, what when did I knew I was gonna be with her for real, for real?
Speaker 1: And I said, because I trust her.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It wasn't the communication. Those weren't the first things right. That came to my mind, it said, because I trust her, I know that she wouldn't violate me.
Speaker 1: And I know that's a crazy.
Speaker 2: Thing, but when it comes to men and being vulnerable, that's a really.
Speaker 1: Crazy space to be understand.
Speaker 2: When you'll be putting up blocks your whole life so people won't you don't get to you because you have been violated in one way, shape or form, through friendships or relationships, whatever it may be, and you wind up back to back with somebody like yo, me and you against the world.
Speaker 1: That's a very vulnerable place to.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, absolutely, but I don't want. What I don't want is for men to stay in the space agreed of. I got to block everything. You can't stay in that space forever because then no one will ever get close to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, super great, Thank you for that heart. Now can I throw one back at you? Huh?
Speaker 1: Herd, that was that? That was so hard. She said that she likes being the dominant in the space.
Speaker 2: Uh. I want to ask you for your soft things you don't like in the bedroom, things that make you soft or your case dry? What's too deep? We like?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, keep.
Speaker 2: We love it.
Speaker 1: She wasn't familiar with.
Speaker 25: I don't know, go as deep as you would.
Speaker 9: I don't like.
Speaker 5: Bite what something you don't like that?
Speaker 9: I hate it, hate it, Like I'm like that.
Speaker 5: I'm here, When do you bite them?
Speaker 9: I literally felt like maybe this is a terrible example because the person was not that great, but like that was something that was really gross to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, I think that's a Midwest thing. No, not a minute, it's not.
Speaker 5: I don't like TV either, be biting in.
Speaker 1: New York before.
Speaker 5: It's too hard, too.
Speaker 9: Hard, really aggressive or men assume that like the.
Speaker 2: Motion of things or like, yeah, thing.
Speaker 9: Because that works for y'all, that that works for us. You know, it's like, okay, like every time.
Speaker 2: You're in a new bag, it's a new experience. I say, that's all it's not.
Speaker 9: And I look the same and I feel similar.
Speaker 5: But it's not the same.
Speaker 1: Rumor niggas only bite because you'll don't be feeding niggas. That's really what it is. Y'all need to start.
Speaker 3: Making sure niggas come. I gotta start feeding niggas before we start eating box. I'm not here just to eat box. You gotta feed me too.
Speaker 2: That's why we're buying boxes and ship You need to feed me something.
Speaker 3: I'm starving before you say it was my player. You want to eat some buzzy No, I want to eat some food.
Speaker 5: But if you got to brush your teeth before you go down on me, I don't want to have gravy giblets.
Speaker 3: Respectfully, I got to piss on your freaking puba here. I don't want to hear nothing about going on, right, I don't, we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't piss on ourselves.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes what what hold up? What what you said? You never get a little dribble life. You never never get a full shake a little It goes down to drain.
Speaker 1: Right in your book? But got it, lemon man?
Speaker 2: When you say then, so we're not supposed to keep a rhythm, Yeah, I have a rhythm, But.
Speaker 9: I'm saying that sometimes I think y'all get caught in a moment and y'all think about the rhythm that works for you, and it's not necessarily the same rhythm.
Speaker 1: How do you set the rhythm? How do you set the rhythm?
Speaker 9: Communicating?
Speaker 1: Oh, so you're saying, what are you like humming something like go to this.
Speaker 5: Speech like meditating?
Speaker 9: Just a matter of like if you're if you're connected with somebody, even it's the first time you're having sex, it's like it's a dance, you know what I mean, somebody's gonna come up on her like this and she's flow dancing, right.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: The It sounds really good.
Speaker 1: But y'all be laying there like this, So what rhythm is this?
Speaker 2: Because if we're just laying there like this, then I'm just laying there with you.
Speaker 5: I fuck my pussy back like my pussy is in your mouth, and I'm I'm showing.
Speaker 26: You the rhythm.
Speaker 5: I'm showing you the rhythm. And then so now your tongue is doing what my posic.
Speaker 9: Grabbing a hand.
Speaker 23: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Girls be going down on y'all.
Speaker 9: Y'all don't mind and little in if you handle people like.
Speaker 5: Oh, go harder. Hello.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever had a woman grind like this.
Speaker 2: You're good. Hello.
Speaker 5: You never had a woman grind on your face to show you what the rhythm rhythm?
Speaker 2: If I did, I didn't know that's what that was about. Aggressive women.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's why she's doing.
Speaker 5: It, because it's like this is working.
Speaker 2: This is the beat.
Speaker 1: This is the beat I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah? This little okay?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pretty ricky grind on me.
Speaker 2: Grind whenever you look boxes play that song? Wait, so you got so you just always look pretty hold on not me.
Speaker 1: I know I'm talking about for you. Will work for you, you.
Speaker 3: Know, because I'm not gonna I want because you need a little bit of like assistance, and I do what I'm saying. That's a good that's a good start. Like play a song in your head, like and just try to go to.
Speaker 2: A beat me.
Speaker 1: I'll just be in there on shuffle and what I do. But what if she gonna like this on hey, go play some sex?
Speaker 3: Well no, no, no, no, look, no, no, google, no, what would you do that? Because I was it was there was zero, It was what she's gonna what's gonna play them? Better be Drake, Better be Drake, party next door ahead?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Play some sex.
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, good, Hello, yod hello, No, that was yad Cody and chill a funk out all right, just chill out all right, because I know that's just chill out.
Speaker 2: Everybody relaxed. Listen the show nicely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you be having a lot going off when they go behind the camera.
Speaker 24: Got too much going on behind You're having a lot going.
Speaker 5: On the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you all for Yeah, I'm gonna work on my on my mouth grind, right, I am listen, I'm gonna work on my mouth grind. I'm gonna work on my vulnerability. You know, that's the whole thing I got with intimacy and ship like that. I'm really not big on intimacy.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm like my mom, I kissed my mom. I'll be like, you kiss your mom. Yeah, I don't know what I mean, don't don't. I don't give it a side hug like this, but it'd be like.
Speaker 1: It's my mom A year now I think about it, damn.
Speaker 2: But you and your mom's got a different type of y'all got like a homeboy friendship.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's my mom.
Speaker 2: You was like, yo, what the fuck you want? Like, I don't, bro, I don't.
Speaker 1: Do that, like you bugging the fun out though bucket, Like Yo, he.
Speaker 2: Talked to her, Like you hear him talking to his mother. You don't know that.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't know it was his mother. It's like really homeye talk like yeah something like that.
Speaker 2: Like facts like he talked to her crazy facts? What yo?
Speaker 1: She just just that's how I grew up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think that the intimacy and vulnerably shit that started when I was young. I really don't know. I'm gonna work on it. We're supposed to be going to an intimac coach just to do it. But we'll see, we'll see, we'll see. In any case, let me get Caughtney and a friend up out of here. Thank you so much for your input today. Thank you for the team for showing up so late. I know we recorded late. This is the only time we record this week. I have a couple of dope episodes coming to y'all soon, so stay tuned for that. I heard Madam say is coming back. Oh that's gonna matter. Yeah, that's gonna be nice, a whole different type of episode. Apparently she's hosting.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be interesting. We have I think we have a couple that are both important, Okay, coming on soon.
Speaker 1: So that talk speaking.
Speaker 2: About their dynamic and what they got going on and how do they you know, does it ever get weird?
Speaker 1: Is ever too much?
Speaker 2: Is you know? Whatever?
Speaker 1: You know, those type of questions.
Speaker 2: And for the love of yesterday, of course, sir, episode two, it's coming to you soon. We'll almost caught up with the YouTube videos on Patreon, so I hope you guys are enjoying that. I'll drop another one in the morning. Besides that, it's the show, show Peace. This is great, thank y'all. Man