Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Okay, Brandon, good morning, wanna guys. You made me work on that victory speech.
Speaker 1: Dude, listen, I tell everybody the same thing. I don't give a flip what you do during that victory speech. Obviously you can't swear. I had to beef you out. Even though you said shoot, you said shoot. These guys didn't believe me. They said you better bleep that rudam. Okay, I don't care what you do in the victory speech. Just win the games. I'll put your speeches together. Don't worry about any of that. Get that out of your head.
Speaker 2: Just win the games. Two questions, two answers. Okay, broh, that's what you need.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got another yesterday I think was too fresh fish Hey, Johnny, Yeah, are you fresh?
Speaker 2: I'm freshly free? Oh? We got another fresh fish on. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love getting some brand new players.
Speaker 2: Wake up, fishies. Apparently all the fishies are up. Johnny. Good to have you on today. Where are you from? And you've never played? I have not? Have you called and tried before? Or was this the first time you decided to try. Of course, Jillie answers are just not the collar. Okay, you've been trying for a while. Today's your lucky day. Well, there was two fresh fish on yesterday. Brandon was the winner. Johnny.
Speaker 1: You can do the same thing today. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Right, Oh, okay, it's fine, we'll get game one. Okay, Johnny, looks like you got this one here, Johnny.
Speaker 2: All right, bro, it's a scary movie. It's a scary movie. Scary movie. I don't know the shining I'm writing that time. All right, Johnny, you got to drop. Now you have to win. Let's go, all right, winner gets this today.
Speaker 1: Who's right?
Speaker 2: We have a pair of tickets to the Summer of Loud Tour. Y'all. I prevailed Bear Tooth, Kill Switch Engage. It's gonna be awesome the Woodlands in the June.
Speaker 1: All Right, here's Johnny and Brandon. Brandon don't want pump trumpet man. Question number one What guitarist notably performed on the Michael Jackson song Beat It Right?
Speaker 2: Brandon? Three?
Speaker 1: Two one?
Speaker 2: Did you say Axel? Yeah, Axel doesn't play guitar.
Speaker 1: Johnny here's Johnny, what what guitarist notably performed on the Michael Jackson song beat It. I don't know, but I'm gonna get slash slash better than Brandon's answer, but still not act. That would be Eddie van Halen.
Speaker 2: Mom, that's a real question. I didn't say it was good. I felt really good about it. I thought that was a real question.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you have to be what do you think, Alex forty two and older to know that you don't have to be, but it helps yea to be over forty to know that answer. Brandon and Johnny, if you have a forty, shame on you.
Speaker 2: Question for here we go? What city is the Statue of Liberty located in? Brandon? New York?
Speaker 1: Yeah, New York City. And don't come at me with Liberty Island. It's it's considered part of New York City.
Speaker 2: All Right, that's it. That haves to be over five to know that answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna put an agent every question here. Brandon's on the board. Guys, if you're keeping track, Big B doesn't want to be a one pump chump. Johnny, you gotta drop, Johnny, you gotta drop and a fresh fish drop today. Come on.
Speaker 2: For well, not for the wind, but see who gets it.
Speaker 1: While not an industry standard, what type of fuel is most commonly pumped with.
Speaker 2: A green handle? Gone, Brandon, Diesel? Johnny, it must be my survey. Okay, yah, yeah, it wasn't you. It was the phone. It was it was the rain.
Speaker 1: Somebody's got their hazards on in front of you. There's a long list of reasons that you lost. None of them are your faults, Johnny, great plan today, dude.
Speaker 2: I hope you play again soon.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, all right, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: All right, Brandon, Listen, you're gonna have somebody a lot better than Johnny coming at you in the next couple of days.
Speaker 2: So I know it's coming. I know it's all right, dude. You scored some awesome tickets though Summer of Loud Tour. Those are yours.
Speaker 1: The T shirt we gave you yesterday. Just keep adding the prizes, okay, bro, keep the wins coming.