Speaker 1: Alrighty, We've got a great show for you today. Taylor Swift has canceled because of terrorist who would want to blow up Taylor Swift? Also the bisexual online controversy, COVID death fall to number ten, what's number one in two? And why are they preventable?
Speaker 2: All of that? Today?
Speaker 1: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 2: It's the courel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: Well, it is the crell Cast, and I am Corral. Of course who else would host it? So glad you're joining me, So glad I can be here with you on this Farriday, August ninth, the dog days of summer, just two more days, that's June third through August eleventh, the hottest time of summer, almost over as part of the East Coast is being slammed by a hurricane or tropical storm, whatever you want to call it. Now torrential rains, all kinds of horror. And by the way, there is this great show on Max if you subscribe to Max, it's called Eye of the Storm, and it really just brings you right into the middle of these events. And maybe if you watch that you would understand why they're so terrible. The new one is about Hurricane Ivan and what it did to New York and New Jersey. I had no idea how New Jersey was devastated by Hurricane Ivan and people having to be in their basements while their house up top was literally destroyed. And I love this gay couple who were like not going without their dogs. I said, that's me so anyway, So when you hear about these devastating storms like you're hearing today and this weekend, just know that they really are devastating for people. I know a lot of you are West Coasters and all you really worry about is earthquakes. But I got to tell you the amount of flooding and wind damage that has been going on for the last several years in the Midwest and East Coast, it really is devastating, and it again exemplifies how climate change must be at the top of the agenda. And for Kamala Harris and Tim Walls it is. They will be in Vegas tomorrow. I am not going COVID While the deaths have fallen to number ten, cause of death in America is a running rampant right now. More COVID cases in California and other States than at the height of the pandemic. So I just don't want to risk it. So I'm not going. But I'm glad they're coming. I'm glad there's a big rally, and I'm glad that they do care about climate change, that climate change is high on their list of things to solve. They're also the most gay friendly administration that we would have had since any administration. And I know I don't want to talk about Donald Trump, but I got to tell you there was one small piece of me that felt sorry for him yesterday his press conference, which was not a press conference, his promotional stunt from mar A Lago. It was It was sad to watch. And the media is now duplicitous in everything that he does because a they should have cut away. There was no reason to broadcast the lies repeated lies. I draw bigger crowds in Martin Luther King. All these just lie after lie after lie.
Speaker 2: And they knew it.
Speaker 1: And the media sat there right in front of him at Marlago and not one of them stood up and said, you're a freaking liar. You know you're simply saying facts that are not true. They're not facts, they're lies, and you know, I don't know why they're trying to call Tim Walls on his military service. Oh, he chickened out and didn't want to go to Iran.
Speaker 2: That's why Iraq. That's why he retired.
Speaker 1: When the National Guard has issued a statement that he put in for his retirement prior to them getting the orders for deployment. He had no way of knowing they were going to go to Iraq. And once they got their orders, his retirement was already going through and they didn't need him.
Speaker 2: They were already staffed.
Speaker 1: And now a high ranking government official, congressman who's head of some panel on the military, wants to see his record, wants to question people. They never questioned Trump, they never question JD. Vance, But they want to try and smear Tim Walls, who actually served with honor and respect, and they're trying to say that he's stolen.
Speaker 2: Valor and all this other crap.
Speaker 1: You know what the problem with MAGA is, MAGA thinks everybody is as disgusting as they are.
Speaker 2: That's their problem.
Speaker 1: They just don't know what to do when they encounter a genuinely honorable person, be it Kamala or be it Tim Walls or Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton. They just don't know what to do when they find someone that's actually honorable, because none of them are. They're all despicable, horrible human beings. And the media has bought into the rhetoric that every one of the despicable horrible human being, and so the media treats everyone like a despicablet Well, they don't. Actually, the media doesn't treat horrible and despicable people like horrible and despicable people. They give them deference, They let them stand there and lie. Of course, I will never understand any of it. Yesterday I got some email that said, celebrate seven million subscribers for Charlie Kirk or Ben Shapiro's Ben Shapiro. Celebrate seven million subscribers for Ben Shapiro. I have two thousand, six hundred and sixty YouTube subscribers. I have eighty eight paying Patreon members. I have been a progressive voice for the gay community, for liberals, for everybody, and yet my numbers compared to Ben Shapiro's, they're dismal, you know, of course, compared to Ben Shapiro, Stephanie Miller's are dismal, and Tom Hartman's are dismal. And they don't have seven million subscribers, And I've just always wondered why that is. Why do liberals truly not flock to people that they need to support. I am so grateful for the eighty eight of you that actually donate through Patreon, because you put your money where your mouth is and you support the show, and without you, there wouldn't be one the other hundreds and thousands that listen. I don't know why you don't feel a need to participate. You know, I got comments that yesterday's show was very emotional, that a lot of people should see it. I agree, But yet I didn't get tagged in anybody reposting the show. You know, no one went out. And that's how Ben Shapiro gets all these subscribers. People that subscribe, repost his content, tell people to go subscribe. I don't know why that doesn't happen with me. It never, you know, I don't get it. I don't get it, but you know what, Oh well, that's the way it is. Maybe because I'm not despicable. Despicable people that lie and are transphobic and our anti gay get seven million subscribers. I have five hundred followers on threads about five thousand on Instagram, two thousand and change on YouTube, eighty eight patrons on Patreon, and my YouTube videos get about four hundred views. My daily show audio gets ten to twenty thirty forty fifty thousand listens, but that's nowhere near seven million. And so I've never understood how the worse you are, the more despicable you are. Look at the Kardashians. They are the worst of the worst of the worst, and they have been number one in reality TV. They are each billionaires now, and they're despicable human beings. They exemplify the worst of being human. I don't know why we do that and why as a culture. Maybe you guys don't, but as a culture, I don't know why we prop up those who are horrible. Donald Trump is a prime example that man is a horrible, despicable human being. And it's not just his MAGA that props him up, you know, the media props him up, gives him a voice, puts a microphone in front of him. The media doesn't challenge his horrible opinions. People let Ben Shapiro stay out there and stay talking and stay you know, being a horrible human being that I will never ever ever understand how horrible human beings get so much reward. In fact, Elon Musk. Elon Musk is a horrible human being. He is despicable to his trans children. He is a bad citizen, and he doesn't pay his bills. He's trying to hold California ransom because he doesn't like their views. Oh, I'm gonna leave. He's a horrible human being. He creates it's crappy electric cars. They're just absolute crap. His cyber truck is the ugliest thing known to mankind. And yet people support him, they buy him, they make him the richest man in the world. And that's why I say, you know, Maga seems to think that progressives are just as evil as they are.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 1: You know, I am nowhere near as evil as Ben Shapiro or that Charlie Kirk. Yeah, they're richer than I am. They could buy me ten times over. I read that Ben Shapiro is making one hundred thousand dollars a month, one point two million dollars a year to be Ben Shapiro, this young horrible homophobe, transphobe, racist, anti woman, anti everything, and he gets a million two a year. I'll never understand it. I never understand why we build up the worst among us and the best among us have to fight for a space.
Speaker 2: At the table.
Speaker 1: I will just never I didn't get it when I was on KFI. I didn't get it when I was on KGO. I had to fight to stay on KGO. I had to fight Mickey Luckoff, the general manager, who is the huge homophobe with double standards for gay people. I had to take treatment that was completely different than any other host. And if it was twenty twenty four and I was there now and they were doing the same thing, I would have huge civil rights lawsuits against KGO. Kgo treated me like crap. They treated they underpaid me, They set different rules for me than any other talk show host. They made me jump through hoops that no other talk show host had to jump through. I'll never understand why because I was gay, I mean, I know why, but they hired me to treat me like crap. I'll never understand that. I don't understand why this happens, Why good people are treated like crap and bad people are given the golden pedestals. It's just it's ridiculous, and that's I don't understand why the entire country is not coalescing around Kamala and Tim Walls, not just Democrats, but Independents and yes, Republicans. If Republicans think that Donald Trump is the best their party has to offer the shining example of a member of the GOP who should be president, then that's not even a credible party. That's not even a party that should be listened to. Republicans could do themselves a big favor, and many high key Republicans have come out for Kamala and Tim Walls. Republicans could do themselves a favor by backing Kamala and Tim Walls and showing the Republican Party that they better start putting up some better candidates.
Speaker 2: But no, no, now.
Speaker 1: That's too much to ask, right, so here we are. That's the same with companies. The companies that do the worst environmental damage are the richest companies, oil companies. They do more to destroy our planet, to cause the storms that are happening back east, to cause the heat that we're all having today in Las Vegas. Right now outside it is ninety one degrees with forty percent humidity. Ick Ember and I did not enjoy our walk this morning, except we saw ten firemen who were testing their hoses. And these firemen had some long hoses, thick long hoses these firemen had. And these firemen took those thick long hoses in their hands and they held them up high and just started spurting with such force and power and gushing all over the park. Oh, child, give me something to pat myself down with.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: I want to go into respiratory arrest right then and there. Oh, they were tattooed, they were beautiful. They were holding their big, thick, fat long hoses and they were spurting all over the park, making rainbows with their spurt. It was just wonderful to see. And I said hi to every one of them.
Speaker 2: I saidhi boss.
Speaker 1: They said, oh, you have a cute little dog. I said, I've got a lot of cute things, honey.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, I spent the morning with firemen. And they're big, fat, thick long hoses. Because they are they're about this big round, they're huge, and they water pressure that comes out of them is just incredible. Although they were watering the wrong part of the park. We're like, if you're gonna do this, whatever you're doing, you should do it over there where the grass was brown. But it was something. Oh and they made rainbows. I can post pictures later. I took pictures of the firemen and their hoses. Oh, yes, I did. I took pictures of them grabbing their hose and pointing it into the park.
Speaker 2: Oh, I sure did. Oh well, what are we talking about? Where a woo love? It's hot in here? Somebody thirsty? All right?
Speaker 1: That reminds me I'm involved in another another online battle. A bisexual posted a post. You know, oh, I've been with a man now for six years and he accepts that I'm by and blah blah blah, bah blah blah blah blah. And you know we should love and support by people. And underneath I said, I don't understand. I don't understand your posts. If you've been in a gay relationship for six years, you're a by man living in a gay relationship.
Speaker 2: But does this mean you're going to leave him one day for a woman?
Speaker 1: And I said, and as a gay man, I don't think I would David by man.
Speaker 2: Oh my god again if I did. And oh, controversy, we're going to talk about that week a back. Are bisexuals just are they maligned? Should we cut them?
Speaker 1: And I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons. Ad Patreons, your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl.
Speaker 2: Thanks for almost thirty.
Speaker 1: Years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 2: Here she is the love of my life. Oh what a yawn. There she is. Look at her. Isn't she just something? Aren't you just special? Aren't you just incredible? All the love of my life?
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go, all right, cute little ember break my little love.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So I dated a gentleman who was sexually fluid at best, let me say sexually fluided, somewhere between bisexual and sexually fluid. He didn't really identify as by but he was obviously with me, so you know there was some bisexuality in there somewhere. And I have to tell you that we're no longer together because of his attraction to women. Some of you remember Devin, and I knew all along that he was attracted to women. I just didn't expect him to want to have his cake and eat it too. And there's a big bunch of stories been done and everything from Vanity Fair to Cosmo about why people don't want to date by men or by women. And I posted that this morning. I said, look, this post right here is why gay men don't really want to date by men, Because it's bad enough to have to worry about your man going off with, you know, another man, but to have to worry that your man's going off with a woman and that he finds things attractive that are not you. That gets to be too much, and the same for buye. For women, they don't want to date by men because they think they think they're ultimately gay. And so it is rough being bisexual, It really is. I wouldn't know, but I've heard that it's rough being bisexual, and I wanted to ask you all, would you date someone that is bisexual, because I would not.
Speaker 2: Again, I wouldn't. I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I used to think, oh, I could date a by person and if they travel to whatever, they could sleep with women and I wouldn't care because it's a woman, and what do I care?
Speaker 2: But you would care, you know.
Speaker 1: And I think when you're dating someone that's musical chairs the music has stopped, and so whatever you are at that moment is what you are. I think bisexuals are either gay or straight.
Speaker 2: They can just.
Speaker 1: Vacillate between the two. They use the term bisexual. I don't believe that's true. I believe they're gay sometimes and they're straight sometimes, and they vacillate between the two. And yes, technically that's two sexualities, so they are bisexual. But I really think that they're either hetero or homosexual. They just can switch, they can vacillate between the two. I myself nowadays, at my age, maybe I would. I don't think I would, because look, I am insecure. I think, you know, someone said, oh, that's just your insecurities. Every human being is insecure to some to some degree, every human being, whether it's about sexuality or career. I'm still insecure about my career. It's like, why don't I have seven million subscribers? Do I suck?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know I don't suck.
Speaker 1: I know my history is number one talk stations where I was in number one in the ratings, So I know I don't suck. I've done live shows where people have stood up and standing ovations for me and sat for an hour for me to come on, and then I was on for two hours and then stayed afterwards, so four hours of their time. I know I don't suck, And yet I sometimes think, do are you just not good?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I question if I'm a good singer, and then I hear Sylvester or I hear Jimmy Somerville and think, well, you're as good as them, and they're certainly famous, you know. So we all have insecurities, all of us, you know. So I think dating a bisexual would only compound your insecurities because quite frankly, you do have to worry about them straying for something that you're not that you cannot give them.
Speaker 2: Also, how would it be to be.
Speaker 1: A partner and know that you're not satisfying them fully and they'll say, well, yeah, you are, that's why they're with you. Well not if they're also thinking about women or men. If you were a bye woman, which is very trendy, you know, and see being with a by woman would not A straight man is more apt to date a by woman because it is every straight man's fantasy to be with two women. Oh, you don't know how many straight guys I've had asked me my wife wants to have a three way? Should I and I go? Well, as with a man or a woman? Oh, we never have one with another man? Why not you expect her to have one with another woman? Why can't she expect you to have one with another Oh? I just think that dating is complicated enough, and maybe bisexuals should just date other bisexuals because they understand each other.
Speaker 2: But would you date one.
Speaker 1: There are people that say, I'm married to bisexual, Well, then he's not bisexual. If you're a woman and you married a bisexual man, he is now heterosexual because he will, as long as you're married, never be able to have sex with a man. What are you doing to give him a hall pass, a little bypass. Here's your bypass for the day you can go out and have sex with someone of the opposite gender, but just for today. I mean, you know, people have weird relationships and that's all fine, but I don't know. So what where are you on this online? I'm like, oh, I'm being told I'm a horrible person. I must have toxic relationships and I don't support the gay community and blah blah, oh, just all kinds of stuff because I have said that I wouldn't date someone that's by because when I did, it didn't end well. And you know their excuse was, well, you knew all along. I also liked girls. Well yeah, I knew that, but I didn't expect you to go exercise that right while you're with me. So what about y'all? Would you trust a bisexual partner? Well, if you don't have trusts, you don't have relationships, so of course they would. Y'all are going to be quick to give the politically correct answer. I want you to give the real answer. Would you date somebody who was by or would it make you too insecure? I'd love to see your comments down below. I'd love to hear from you about this mat everything. It's Friday, you know. I got to tell you the truth. I'm always honest with y'all.
Speaker 2: It was rough.
Speaker 1: Putting a show together today, you know, because as much as I want to talk to you about Taylor Swift and I do, you know having to cancel shows in Vienna because of terrorism, and the terrorism is brought about because of Israel Iran, you know all of that, and Israel has bombed a school again and killed twenty nine people. They just keep killing innocent people. I no longer support the Israeli war. I am completely against it. I feel that we should stop all financial and military aid to Israel until they stop. Bib Is said he's not going to stop till Hamas has wiped out. He's only making more Hamas members. He killed their leader, they appointed another one. Hamas is never going to be wiped out through acts of war. It's just not going to happen. And so bb and Israel are committing acts of terror and that's what they're doing. And you can call me anti Semitic, you can call me whatever you want. They're killing innocent people. They have bombed an entire region, Gaza into rubble. Humanitarian aid is not getting through. People are starving to death, people are terrorized so by death, and they're committing acts of terror against people who did nothing to them. These are not the people that attack them back in October ten months ago. They have waged war genocide. They have waged genocide on a region now with a goal that is never achievable. So there's no reason for them to ever stop. What a perfect scenario for a warmonger like bb Net and Yahoo. Well, I'm not stopping until you know Hamas is done. Well, they're just gonna keep electing more officers. There's gonna be people being recruited to Hamas. This is not how you stop Hamas. And in the meantime, exactly how many innocent people have to pay the price for you wanting to wage war? And so these people are becoming radicalized again, and they radically, these young people were radicalized and they wanted to attack a tailor's with concert in a horrible way. They were gonna drive cars in that had bombs and chemical weapons and jump out with machetes, and I mean it, it was bad. They planned carnage. And why because they're members of Radical Islam, which supports him as so you know, is bbe to blame for this in a way because they are committing this genocide that must stop there. And now our eyes have turned away, you know, we're not Israel was in the news. We talked about it every day. People were calling me anti submitted because I wanted to cease fire and all this other crap.
Speaker 2: Now it's out of the news.
Speaker 1: We're all talking about Kamalin, Tim Walls in the end of summer and blahlah.
Speaker 2: Blah, bah blah bah blah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, if you're in Gaza, you're in terror every day that you're gonna starve, not have water, kids haven't been going to school, lives have been completely disrupted, and nobody cares. Nobody that can do anything. Now, Kamala is not buddy buddy with Netanyahu. And I like that about Kamala. I want an American president who's going to say to Israel stop or we're stopping all aid and we're going to give it to Haiti because Haiti needs our help a hell of a lot more than Israel. And I'm going to keep mentioning that because I want you to keep that top of mind. Haiti needs more of our help than Israel does, So we need to funnel some of the money from Israel and from the Ukraine over to the Haitians. Fifty percent of them are starving to death in today's world. You know, I saw images out of Gaza and I thought, this looks like, you know, the year twelve. It doesn't look like twenty twenty four. It literally looks like prehistoric culture. And I'm like, how is this even possible in twenty twenty four that these people are so needy and are so downtrodden, have nothing, You're so poor. I'm like, how is this even possible? And so, yeah, it's terrible what happened to Taylor Swift. It's terrible, and I know she's a deeply feeling person. This probably just kills her that her fans were in danger, you know, but they're in danger over a much larger world issue, and it's just sad it's sad that it's now starting to filter into all areas of life in all countries because bb met in Yahoo can't stop and he needs to, and Israel needs to. I support Israel. I support their right to exist. I feel all hostages should have been returned. Okay, there's no question there. But the method to that, the means to that end, is not a genocidal war. It's not all right, it's Friday. Can we just get out, get that out of our head? Oh my god, you know, just in my brain all to have just I had a song in my head all day long, all day long, all day long, because this morning I heard Sylvester is singing a song for you some Beatles. I think it's a Beatles song, or I forget who sang it originally. I only know Sylvester and Whitney Houston's version. But this morning and how I was all morning long. I've been many places in my life in times.
Speaker 2: Just walking around singing it Hello, sing a lot of songs.
Speaker 1: I made some bad rides and my favorite verse, I acted out my life on stages with ten thousand people.
Speaker 2: Who watch it.
Speaker 1: In me, We're here alone and I'm singing a song for you. I love that song. It's been in my brain. What song's been in your brain? Do all wake up with the song? I wake up with a song every morning. I wake up with a song in my head every morning, each Dan. It's a different song and you. And it doesn't mean I've heard that song of late. Maybe I have subconsciously or something. It just means that I heard a song in my head every day.
Speaker 2: I have a new one. All right, we'll be back on Monday. I am corel Be who you want to be songed and hurt? You, buddy.
Speaker 1: I hope you have a grand and glorious weekend. I may go see Patty of the Bell tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Maybe not, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I could get tickets, but to the state line.
Speaker 2: They're gonna close to fifteen Tamala's in town.
Speaker 1: Traffic seems Patty a million times. Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll let you go on Monday. On Monday, you'll let me know what you did.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to comment, Like and subscribe, comment Life and subscribe.
Speaker 2: I can't see from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the
Speaker 1: Corell Cast on your favorite streaming service