Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out brand new faces. This is gonna be the first episode where we're somewhat changing up the format, and I thought it was very important to bring on an extra special guest. I have been working to try and get this person on forever now, and it's just because the schedules haven't lined up. But I really hope the listeners enjoy this new format. It's just a little more straightforward, a little more organized, a little less of me talking about something fucking ridiculous for ten minutes and the girl just kind of sitting there looking like, Wow, where on the spectrum is this so well? Further Ado, let me introduce my guest tonight. Her name is Ariel. She is gonna go by ari on the show, and she is giving me a full OCD hard on right now. And I'll explain that to the new listeners, and i'll explain it to ari here as well. You see, if you want to find ari on anything, you just have to search inked Ariel eight six. It's her username across Twitter, across Instagram, and across OnlyFans. And that really just makes my OCD so happy. There's nothing worse than two that are the same, and then the third one Zuckerberg booted them off Instagram, so it's like that has to be inked Ariel eight six four one three, And that's so much different. I like it because it's nice and easy. Go to any of those social media sites Twitter, Instagram, or go sign up for her only fans because we're gonna get into it today. She seems like this is something she's really passionate about and cares about, and I think we're going to see that our content shows that passion in her art, you know, Inked Ariel eight six Ariel, thank you for letting me talk for two minutes while a gorgeous woman is in front of me, and you just were like, let this motherfucker roll. How are you tonight? Area?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm good, I'm good. Sun is shining and it's seventy five where I am, so I can't complain.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sure it is pouring outside where I am, and Zeus is smashing lightning around me. That's for our Nordic fans. Let me jump into some of these questions I have. If any of them make you uncomfortable, let me know. We can always skip it, or I can demand an answer. By pounding the table and crying. Number one the question you're never supposed to ask a woman, Aside from how much do you weigh? And are you pregnant? Can I ask you? Do you disclose how old you are?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty four?
Speaker 1: Wow, I would have said twenties. Incredible, incredible. Uh, do you have any idea whatsoever what your measurements are?
Speaker 2: Oh? Gosh, okay, my waist is a route between it fluctuates between twenty seven twenty nine is after asking.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I've just I know those three numbers. You know this, this and this and you go oh they say that in rap songs. That sounds like a girl who probably has a big ass um.
Speaker 2: And are you talking about like my height and my waist?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I was all right, let's do this. If your height is fine, I'm not asking women their weight. I'm just not in this new format. I'm not doing that. That's insane. I can't be like, yo, jump on that scale behind you over there. Number Okay, we'll do height five five, Okay, but okay, ready, I got it. I got it, height five five, bust size, brawl size thirty.
Speaker 2: Two, double d it depends, So I just went.
Speaker 1: Smaller shoe size.
Speaker 2: Seven and a half for my feet.
Speaker 1: Lovers, I am not a fook, I do that might be awesome. That okay, Well we'll talk about that maybe later on when we get into content. What is your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 2: Honestly, my hair.
Speaker 1: It's a very nice hair, if I'm being honest with It's all mine. I was showing my wife, who produces the show earlier, I was, I was showing her some of your pictures. I was like, I mean, this girl's insane, looking like she's gorgeous, blah blah blah blah, and go, she's really nice hair too. And my wife kind of gave me that look like he might be gay, which totally fine, totally fine. Uh all right, how did you get into the adult entertainment industry? What was your entrance into anything in this field? However? You consider it camming, stripping, even nude photography right.
Speaker 2: Mainly a nude photography, just very openly kink friendly part of the kink community. I actually got into it because of Shabari so rope tying like a couple of years ago, and just really enjoying like learning about myself, my sexuality, and I was alone for two years while in a relationship, so I just really honed in on what I like and I got really into that. So I have a couple of friends in the of community and they were like, we always like, look through your phone. It's like a freaking' spank bank. It's insane. I'm like, I like to record myself. I don't know to say, and they were just like, put it to good use. And so that's what I started to do. When I became single. I was just like, why not. I like my little tattooed ass might as well show the.
Speaker 1: World in sure, I hate again. You know, if you have it flaunted, I believe is what I've always been told. I've never had it, so I've never tried to flaunt it. But to me, it just makes sense. But that's modeling, you know. It's the same thing. I don't know what the difference is. And it's all a job and it's all as respectable as sitting at a desk for eight hours a day, except you know, you maybe get a little more fame, potentially a little bit more money, and you know, have a better time. I don't know. I take that every fucking time.
Speaker 2: I have lamper fun doing this and sitting at my desk covery second Monday through Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, me too, me too? Oh god, I mean yeah, you know all right, So tell me about the first time you took your clothes off for work when you knew there was going to be money involved.
Speaker 2: So it mainly like started with like sexting sessions, which are my favorite personally, Like I enjoy them, like nothing gets me more like turned on and getting other people fucking hard or turned on. So I'm just like so that was like the first time I really started to like become just openly like naked, and it was like, Okay, well this is fun and I like it because in my king like play partnerships, I'm all to like I get even more kinky because like these people here talking to they're like really into other stuff, so like opening up all these little kings like Mario Quaints, you know, like unlocking like thing. So for me, like that's basically like the first time I did I was like really comfortable with it because I was like, I have faked tits, like look at them, and I got my ass tattooed, so like my whole back of mass is tattooed, so I was sort of used to like the shop seeing it all the time. So from that point on too, I guess I don't know. Just like my butt out, I like my button, my tits out like and if people enjoy that, then so be it.
Speaker 1: Like i' and I kind of wrote this question again to start it off new because I've never even asked this to like, big, huge name porn stars that I've interviewed. I always wonder if the first time you get money for some formasy, if there's any kind of like a negative effect that kind of hits your head where you kind of have that thing we were probably all raised with, like, oh, this is wrong, even if it's just for a fraction of a second, or if it's strictly empowering where it's like, yo, I did not have to do some bullshit all day and I have to flip burgers and I have to file reports. Men looked at my body and said this is worthy of handing money over too, Like I mean, I mean I personally, again, I don't know if it's more empowering or if some girls have a little bit of that you know, bullshit morality stuff. We kind of carry over from childhood. So it seemed like though once you got to that point, you were comfortable with like sexuality, this is cool calling I'm not no shame nothing like that. Right right now.
Speaker 2: I'm a lot more comfortable with it, like going into it, and I like to like full discussion my old relationship I was in. It was twelve years of my life over a decade. If someone like didn't really appreciate my body, didn't like me at all, didn't think I was pretty Like that sounds so weird, but that was the fact of the matter. So it was almost like for me now, I'm just like I It's almost it's like people just enjoy it, and I'm like, fuck yeah, like what am I? It's like so it's very empowering. It's like what I'm able to do. And my girlfriends they love it. They're just like, hey, are your tits getting a strengths tonight? And I was like absolutely, Like so, you know, if you guys want to enjoy the fruits of my labor or my tattooed nipples, like so yet enjoy.
Speaker 1: Just the piggyback off of that. My wife loves your tattooed nipples. She seen the heart plenty of times before, but this one she thought was very unique and very pretty. Is that a specific design or is it just.
Speaker 2: So my artists like we had talked about it because I had one artist that did all of my like it's like a large bat with filigree, and I was I was looking at the hearts I have. My other taptoo artist's wife has the little heart runner nipple and it's so cute and I wanted that really bad, and my artist was like, let's do something a little different. I've seen a couple different, like something that would mesh well with what I currently have without looking so cliche, which is nothing wrong with heart nipples, like y'all are God sends. We love your tattooed nipples. But these were different, and I was like, go for it. And they were a turn on the entire time. They didn't hurt. I was crossing my legs and it was this whole turn on situation and I was like so awkwardly just looking at like can we please be done? He's like, this is funny. So no, They're just a little bit different. And thankfully my when I got my tips predone, my doctor. The first thing that my artist told me to tell him was make sure he saves your nipples and makes it perfect.
Speaker 1: And he did.
Speaker 2: It came a great Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they did look one.
Speaker 2: You didn't it up.
Speaker 1: Sure they look wonderful, you know, And you kind of lucked out because you're right in the age range with me where maybe not maybe not, you might be like two years too young. When what age did you get those tattoos done?
Speaker 2: Oh? I got these last year? So I was thirty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you were nineteen when you got them done, I have a fear they would be the bammar jera symbol, you know, the little have you ever seen that little half heart with the thing underneath? And now it's like that was a cool symbol back when we were like sixty. I'm thirty six, so I'm like, we're close, you know. Yeah, I don't know. It was a bad joke. It's just a bad su goofy.
Speaker 2: Sure, we're not even going to go back. There's a whole other realm.
Speaker 1: Can I can I ask another question? Your arm? Your arm? There are are is that a blackout? Yes? Is that a blackout tattoo? Are you getting rid of stuff? I have none? My wife has thirteen.
Speaker 2: So oh, letty thirteen keep her right there. We love that beautiful.
Speaker 1: She probably I'm going to get her up to sixty nine. I want her to look like you, Oh wait.
Speaker 2: Hold on sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Yes, there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blocking it out?
Speaker 1: So what is that getting rid of something? Is that a stylistic choice?
Speaker 2: I had a large, really pretty watercolor sleeve, absolutely stunning. Didn't want to get rid of it. Just keep on it. The rest of my body was traditional. It no longer was making sense. And when I had spoke with her eight years later, when I moved back on the West Coast where I live, I was like, hey, to get this done. She's like, I must redo the whole thing. And I was like, I'm out. She respected it, she was okay with my new artists. I did a big chrisanthemum to match my one of my butt cheeks, and then the rest of it, we're blocking out and it will come down my hand. It'll come up here a little bit. This part is the only part I've sort of like bitched out on, like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I was I'm not right, it will get done though, right, You're not gonna just have a big white spot on them.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. You know, it really bothers me into photos And I'm like, if you guys creep on my photos, that's fine, but like you'll see, I try to move it out of photos because it's really bugging me. I'm light, look at my booze like.
Speaker 1: You have to worry not to cover them. You're like, I got a boostom I got a boostom here?
Speaker 2: Or if I have like artists like that do commissions or stuff like that. I'm like, can you finish blocking out my arm? I know you're trying to be nice, but like finish it.
Speaker 1: So all right, let me jump back into my creepy questions here. Here's where we get to the portion of personal preference, which is probably most what the fans want to know about. Uh, were you in porn from a younger age or did you kinda get I always find it kind of creepy to ask that. I just want to know if you were like into porn at sixteen or if you were I've spoken to girls who have shot huge gang bangs who were like, I didn't watch porn until I was twenty five, and I'm like, oh, interesting, were you into porn from a young age did you feel did you know you were a sexual person.
Speaker 2: Uh? Yes, I've always been hyper sexual. Like my all my relationships, I've never met anyone that could keep up with me. I know that people always like I can keep up on like that. There's me twenty four seven, like so just super hyper sexual. I've always been that way since as young as I can remember, so young that I had my daughter in my teen years, so yeah, so she is an adult, but it's yeah, I I've always been that way. And then like my old relationship too, it was funny because even then he was just like not watching porn. You're always trying to have sex, You're always trying to get fucked in the kitchen here there, And I'm like it's like doctor Stip's here there that where, like I want it, Like what's wrong with that? So this for me, I'm just like I just divulge into it because I'm like always turned on. I'm like, oh, my friends are like, oh there she goes again. She's talking about some anal shit. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That, I get it. I get it. It makes sense. I a place for that.
Speaker 2: It's here, It's.
Speaker 1: Here, it is right here, that's right. Uh, are you into women?
Speaker 2: Yes? I date women. I enjoy threems, I enjoy four sims. But I do. I've been dating women since I was about eighteen years old, and now that I'm single again, I started dating women again. I do date men, but if I had to pick, I picked both because I want both at the same time. So if I could have an open, perfect relationship with a man and a woman, I would because I would be like, y'all stay apart and one do you together, but like just sandwich me in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean those relationships are becoming much more common nowadays. You don't know. Maybe you know that is that is the thing. Maybe, and maybe that's a thing there. Oh you know what, Maybe they should hit you up on your only fans at ink to aerial eight six right links in the episode description. As always, they should really message you on your only fans. But if they don't do that, they should at least follow you on Twitter and Instagram at the same username ink to aeriel eight six. Okay, h question number nine, do you swallow?
Speaker 2: Yes? But lately I haven't been. I've been a bad girl. I don't know why, but yeah, I do. I do. It's I do enjoy it, but it's just a lot like I've been getting the shipped for it, like and I'm just like I didn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, you just said the last guy I didn't appreciate you or think you were attractive for twelve years. Some guy is finishing in your mouth and he is the audacity to complain about giving you.
Speaker 2: It's a gift. It's there.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Oh, that's I mean, Theesus must be modern gods amongst us, these men if they could see a woman like you and.
Speaker 2: Be like the audacity, right, it's disgusting, don't there them?
Speaker 1: Number ten? Do you like facials?
Speaker 2: Yes? My favorite? If you could throw sprinkles on me afterward or cereal I'm in.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough? Do you do anal? Yes? No, you looked away.
Speaker 2: No, it was the top of a conversation, like moments before coming onto your podcast.
Speaker 1: I have a let me do one more question and then I'll lead to that. Ready. Uh, next, what is your term for performing oral sex on a guy? Like if you were to go to a guy and say, hey, let me, what would you say you? That's what you say? That's your common answer.
Speaker 2: Yes, can we go outside, let me throat you. Can I go meet you? Can I throat you?
Speaker 1: There's just so many of them.
Speaker 2: I've never what are a couple other ones that like are off.
Speaker 1: Uh, not really off time. I was thinking like giving head, Uh.
Speaker 2: I would never yuck anyone's.
Speaker 1: Young, but oh, I thought that was one. I was like, I would never yuck a yum, but I would zork a door like I'm like, I'm like, I don't know if she's doing the doctor Seuss thing again or I'm not sure where we are. Okay, fair enough, Already tell me a story either funny, sexy, awkward. Okay, about one of these four topics. Okay, does it have to be a long story, could be a quick one. Whatever. Tell me a funny, sexy, or awkward story about when you throwed it a guy. I'll use your terminology.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, I'm trying to like think what.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm putting you on the spot. This is really Oh.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay. Now, I'm just thinking about fucking sucking deck like and I'm excited, so thank you for that. Sure problem, No, I need it in my night, but I just I like when like I don't recently, I left the gym, I was like, really, really fucking horny. Sorry, I was super horny. And I was like, I need to like fucking suck you dick right now. Oh okay, And I was like, don't say no, just finish my set. Just need it. And I've never had anyone refer to like like coming down my throat as a protein shot. And I don't know why, but I loved it and I thought it was so hot, and I was like, I feel so accomplished. You feel like I'm going to go to work right now, and I feel like I did get extra protein. I feel like I'm going to get mass gains from this. And now I now in the morning, I'm just like I need my cardio and my protein shot, and I usually try to get those things. So I wouldn't say it's funny, but I just like that terminology.
Speaker 1: Most of my listeners, I assume they're like me, they've never stepped foot inside a gym, and also potentially they were unaware that gyms were open in the morning. You say that's strange. Yeah, wow, five, I am. That's right about when I head to bed. Let me let me comment this real quick before I ask the next one. Have you ever heard you? Look? You have a little celebrity in your face. I am notorious for this. I watch it with my wife and I go like this. I go, oh, that person looks like this. Oh, that person looks like this. Oh, that person looks like this if they were sick with something. Oh you know this and that.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm gonna start doing.
Speaker 1: That structurally in your face. You have a little Nicky Cox. Do you know who Nicky Cox is? No? Oh you look her up, you will. She was a redhead. She's real big in the late nineties, early two thousands. Uh in around your eyes and down your cheeks. That's all. People. If you were into Nicki Cox, who.
Speaker 2: Actually oh yeah, okay, I'm flattery, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she was huge crush when I was younger. Tell me a fun yeah, there you go. Tell me a funny, sexy or awkward story about anal sex, either a time or a discussion you had before the show, whatever that was about, if you're comfortable talking about it. Oh.
Speaker 2: Bay, wait, there is this one guy and he's finished in my ass and I don't think he's ever done that because I like that. And so after he literally like pulled out walked away and then like held onto the counter and was like, I feel like I just like just like saw Jesus. And I was like, okay, what I never heard that. I was just like you good over there, and like I was like, I guess I'll just take care of myself now. And I was like, DJ did all myself over here at school. So yeah, I've just never had anyone like make such a big deal out of it. But I mean I was turned on by and I was like, that's okay, cool, Jesus is here with us.
Speaker 1: Sure, we're all very turned on right now. By the way, everyone involved, uh listening to this and everything else. Okay, let me answer this. So you said you were involved kind of in a lifestyle, so I assume there was. This is such an old man way of saying this, but I don't know how to say it, Okay, Otherwise I guess multiple partners, But I guess I haven't written here group sex as if it was a search term on AOL dot com and I just dialed up through my fucking fifty six came modem. Do you have a funny, awkward, or sexy story about a time when you were maybe with multiple partners.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hope this person never sees this, but who cares because their name's on it. I was with someone and we had like sort of like this open dynamic for New Year's Eve. We went to a kink play party and it's sort of like open swingers whatever, and we had a threesome. When the ball dropped not a facial super awesome everyone watching. I loved that. And then later on in the night, this girl was like, hey, like, are you down to like play with some impact play toys with me? And I was like, yeah, I just bought this. This is cute. Let me, you know, swing on you. And she ended up just making a complete puddle all over the floor. Blah blah blah blah blah. And the guy that I was with we end up having a parallel play kind of like foursome and you try to fuck my armpit.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, look again, I do think you are incredibly hot.
Speaker 2: This is a no zone.
Speaker 1: Oh I could probably make it work, but it wouldn't be my first choice. Yeah, of course, why is that a no zone for you?
Speaker 2: Because he tried it, oh okay, and I didn't like it, and I instantly was like I'm yucking your veto it's out. Get your dick out of my armpet And he said, if my girlfriends see this, they know there's a name about it now because it's so funny. He like tried to stick it in there and I was like, Hi, he's l and I'm like, I'm not supposed to you know, I said to him. I was like, whoa what are you doing or something he does, I'm not supposed to be here. So now is it like a funny joke? My girlfriends will see me or like anyone that knows the story, they'll like run up to me. If they're like, hey, I'm like this, they try to like fun air bit and I'm like, get away from me. It's like a no zone, so no no square. So now you know about the arm.
Speaker 1: Fucking mm hmm everyone, Okay, Oh how important is dirty talk to you?
Speaker 2: Super important? Agreed if you're unable to have like I have ouralism and a praise kink, so those two things are really important. Like I don't need you to say my name. I want you to tell me I'm a good girl. I want you to tell me I'm a come slut or a baby girl, like you say those things, and I'm like, water Park, we're here.
Speaker 1: I've been with my wife for seventeen years. I think we're nineteen years old when we met, and I only in the last six months got her dirty talking and she's pretty good at it, but she's real shy, but you gotta push it. And the thing is we are both just so cynical and so comedy oriented that the problem comes in where it's like, uh, if I look at her and be like, I just want to bury my tongue between your legs, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, I don't even know what to say. Uh, And she'll just look at me and go, oh do you or like she used to kind of like sarcastically, and then it's ruined. That's ruined. There's no room for comedy and dirty talk. There is not no okay, all right, So I'm I.
Speaker 2: Love that though. I love that it's starting to errupt into there.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, it's good, it's great. Uh. What is the most amount Okay, this is a good question, especially in the lifestyle. This is the most amount of men you've been within one night and women you've been in with one night.
Speaker 2: Three three men in one night, two women in one night, so a total of five people.
Speaker 1: Oh so that was all it was in one like experience, total of six people then right now, including yeah, including you? Yeah, yeah? Five oh five five? Okay, got it? Fair enough? Okay, uh now this is interesting that I want to get into.
Speaker 2: Now I'm mathing no three men, yeah, no, three three men, two women's.
Speaker 1: Batter. People will go back and listen and hear that I said six. But that's fine, It's okay. I agreed with her because she's fucking a knockout. Any thank you, of course? What or now? This is? This is interesting because I think it encompasses a lot of your Twitter and a lot of it seems like you did show stuff. What are some of your favorite kinks or fetishes?
Speaker 2: I love impact play. Impact play is huge, huge, huge floggers, poddles like candle wax, anything like that. I'm really really into the hand works too, any kitchen, utensil, anything you can pretty much find like I'm down and then I really like shivari, but that's very personal. I just started letting people tie with me in the community. A very close couple friends that they allow me to tie with them, and I don't like as far as other kinks go, I really like I think that's mainly it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was I was thinking, I guess it's not really a kink, but it seemed like you had kind of a leather fetish or other.
Speaker 2: I'm looking into my fungen as I call it right now and that Yeah, okay, so yes, I'm really into leather. That's more of for me personally. I have tails, I have harnesses, I have all of it. Like, I just love it. It's very empowering as a woman to like be dressed up in that way, but also to be like manhandled with it. And do I like a little bit of CNC. I'm not sure if you're familiar with that, which I am. I am.
Speaker 1: It's uh, no problem with you know. My thing is always I said this every episode. As long as you're not in a bedroom with a kid or a dog, I'm fine with whatever you choose to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna stick to those rules like.
Speaker 1: Those yeah yeah, yeah, yeah see CNC. Okay, what is it about that? Is it just the fear the heightened like a little bit of uh like an ultimate dom sub type of situation. What what do you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I enjoy from and I just love the ultimate submission and that sort of fight back a little bit like it's but not in the dom sub brat way. It's it's a little bit more more risk, like feeling like you feel like you're constantly on edge. I enjoy that. So it just it just requires the right people. I hope people will like look into that the right way because it requires a lot of aftercare to take care of someone properly after the scene like that. So I hope people like look into it the right way rather than just like I'm dumb and I'm like oky, No.
Speaker 1: How do you prep for that in terms of are you laying out almost a full script by beat of what it is, or are there guardrails for people to just stay within.
Speaker 2: There's you've got your hard, hard nose, that's your if you use the red, yellow, green system, it's really simple. But you basically just sort of like have negotiations with that person like, hey, these are the things I really don't like, Please don't do these. These are a couple of trigger things for me. If I give you sort of excuse me, yellow, I just know you're you're pushing it to a limit that I don't know if I'm comfortable with. But other than that, like you sort of just go with it and you sort of figure out as you go. And then after you were checking up on your person, like hey, do you need a plushy in some blueberries and c cereal? Fucking reely, like give me a bank on the button, tell me I did a great job and we're good business partners. I don't know so, but yeah, I wouldn't say script, but you do negotiate a little bit of what they like and what you like. So then that way then not so much from for error.
Speaker 1: What is a ankor fetish that you didn't know you liked until you got into more of the outside world of the adult entertainment putting yourself out there. Is there any kinker fetish that you picked up or decide did you just all of a sudden go like, you know, feet are pretty cool or anything like that where you thought maybe like I didn't think I'd be into that, but I kind of them.
Speaker 2: Like a little bit of femdom. I had no idea I had like top energy that's come out. I went just recently went to dom Con in LA with my girlfriend ari other Ari Ariana, and we went to uh this dom con convention, and like there was men like kissing feet and worshiping feet and like like calling you their goddess and they're like they're your slave, and like I was never like I was like, that's not for me. And then I experienced it. I was like, oh wait, hold on, double back, We'll come right. I was like, yes, I'm on the stuff on your balls and I do want to make you like totally feel humiliated. And I'm like, yeah, like so I am into it. I'm I'm starting to like open the door for that. Uh So, if you've got some weird slave stuff out there, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: That's like when I tell my wife, I'm like, no, I don't think it would feel good to be blown by two chicks at the same time. And then if it happened, I'd be like, oh, no, it is. It's could I like it. That was your dom Con experience. I'm not into this. No, this is pretty cool, Okay, fair enough? Uh what is a kink er a fetish you have zero interest in pursuing if you go further into this, if you eventually decide this is a big enough career where you'd like to do mainstream or anything else. Is there a kinker a fetish where you're just like, not only am I not into that, let's just not even do that. And let's also take the no shit, no kids, no animals. I used to ask girls this question and they would inevitably hit me with something like, well, you wouldn't suck a kid. I'd be like, yeah, I know if there was a kid, if there was a kid involved, I'd have to hang up on you right now, Like I can't have that discussion. So let's take the real stuff out. Is there any stuff within the guardrails I guess of the porn industry that you just have no interest in, like like, I'll never be into that.
Speaker 2: I have to say, I'm really not into male male partners like partnerships in the bedroom, like I out of my parallel play. I don't mind anything else. I do not like the female female male male. It's not a like I thought I liked it, like like as in like I opened the door to that and I was like, I have no against it or anything, but I just realized that it's not a turn on for me in any way, shape or form, and then oddly enough, like this is weird, but vibrators like, keep them fuck away from me. I want nothing to do with them. I hate them with a passion. They're a complete turnoff. So like you ever come at me with one like it's it's basically like kryptonite, like get it away.
Speaker 1: So personal question, feel free not to answer. As your kids are hanging out. Are you more of when you come? Are you more of a penetration person or you? I guess I don't know because it sounds like, isn't a vibrator just you know, rocking your click like the coolest fingers in the high school, Like if you were in high school too.
Speaker 2: I can DJ diddle that way better myself and sport everywhere on command. Now, so we're.
Speaker 1: Fine, fair point.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, it does nothing for me like it will literally, I just it's an instant turn off. It's so weird.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, that's interesting. So then do you produce or do you have any interest in producing solo videos? You just do it with different things, like we're not going to see a vibrator video of you.
Speaker 2: Never, Okay, Okay, now you can dream and pretend that all my dildo collection is a vibrator. If that makes your heart happy to do.
Speaker 1: This is shaking right now, put it in your head.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend and I found out we have matching like a lot of matching dolldose, which is hilarious. Toll like center my collection. She's like, I have that, but me, like, I have a like in my room and keep my door locked obviously, but if you go in my tub most of the time, like I stick them on my wall because I think it's funny when I go in there and my girlfriend goes you are just go in and just and I'm like, sometimes get really excited. It's like a party in there, just all these colorful dicks and creature cocks, and it's fun.
Speaker 1: I was in a porn shop the other day and I was walking down the aisle looking at the fleshlights, not even a purchase one, just looking at him, and I go, I've interviewed her. I've interviewed her. She's on the schedule. And I was like, that's a weird place to be in. Then I went around the corner and there was like one of those magazine three packs and on the cover of it was Tanya Tate. Now, Tanya Tate is a pr Agent Star Factory pr. I text her on a regular basis, and this is how dumb I am. My thought was, oh, I'm good, take a picture of this and send it to her. It's like she's seen herself naked.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Two, you shouldn't be snapping pictures in the porn store.
Speaker 2: Three next real quesh, She's not.
Speaker 1: Your best friend. She's just the lady who helps you get people on your show. So I just went, this is all a bad idea, and I'm bought some minsense and I left good for you.
Speaker 2: Listen flush light there.
Speaker 1: Let me ask question nineteen. We're already this far down when it's actually much longer of an episode than I thought it was. So I apologize for taking your time, and I will have your book girls longer next time. Do you have any interest in shooting mainstream scenes at all?
Speaker 2: I think I would get there. I had a collab I was actually supposed to do over the weekend. Bless his heart. He was a sweetheart and he totally understood my situation of it was the first time I was ever doing something like that, and I had to back out last minute. I'm not usually that kind of person, but I had a friend that was supposed to go with me and she was unable to go last minute with me, and my anxiety was just like who, But I am venturing that way. I do like that. I do. I do make personal, like more amateur content at home with my current play partners, two of them, and they're just totally opposite people. So but like that's sort of like what I like now. But I'm starting to like watch a lot, especially on Twitter and on os, like finding like, oh, I would like I would like to ride that dick.
Speaker 1: Well, that's my next question. Do you have any idea do you know names or maybe not names or whatever else? Is there any performers that you'd like to work with that you have seen and you're like, oh shit, I recognize this person. I would really like to shoot with this guy or whoever.
Speaker 2: This girl girl there's on Twitter page a Maze, Oh my gosh, she's so hot, and then there's Casey she's really hot too. There's another milk girl I really like Miriam, she's hot. And then I'm really into girls obviously, But as far as guys go, mister Puddles, I don't know what it is. There's something about him, just like hmm, like, yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: Have you seen girth Master? No, okay, there was a Rolling Stone article about how much it makes on only fans. And he's a dude, and when dudes are cleaning up, you know they have a giant dick. It kind of I mean it looks probably as big as like a like a wide mouth pringles can, I would say, so let me ask this doesn't count many questions if I decide to number these questions. Uh, what is like the perfect dick for you? Do you need more length? Do you need more girth? What is like design it for me, build it for me. Let's go in the lab like fifty cent music video, so.
Speaker 2: Little quick insert here is my my long term relationship being married for twelve barriers. People are like, oh, like, how were you like not doing stuff all the time with this Person's like just no offense. It's just very vanilla. But he also had like a nine and a half plus inch dick that was really thick. It was beautiful. He had the most beautiful dick. Like I had pictures and I would show my friends and like, look out bringing these tickets. I loved it amazing.
Speaker 1: Not for me.
Speaker 2: After leaving that relationship and being with it for so long, it's not as easy to take anal. It's not as easy to deep throw no offense to anyone, have a big dick out there, love you guys, like totally turns to me on y'all make me score it right like all the time.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, they don't need that. Okay, you guys don't get that. No, don't give on, they got the big dicks.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, continue, No, you're goodd But like for me personally, like I do like a good Like seven ish is like my happy space because I want to gag when you like throw me. So it's like I need something like if it's a little bit less than that, I'm like, like I'm happy with it. Let's do other things though, like you better be able to eat me out like a fucking star. So so yeah, like i'd say that, and I like a bit of thickness. I a nice curve up not to the side. Oh if it's weird there. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: I don't know where.
Speaker 2: Why are you here in my nerves this time? Like you're really so odd, Like I don't need pet I need to get up so sorry, but but yeah, so I'd say like a good seven ish hindering in that area, six and a half seven thick thick.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, any specific companies or websites that you'd be interested in shooting for anything that's like at the top of your list, Like I love the way that looks when it comes across my timeline or okay, brassers, brass all right, clip this out, tagg you right there at browsers, Look at this lady cheese hot.
Speaker 2: One of my friends buddies is like works with them, and I'm always like watching it. I'm like, oh my god, Like, so.
Speaker 1: You are I mean, beyond hot enough to do it? And I really don't blow smoke on this thing. I'm not like, oh, you're hot and you're like a six and what. No, you are a very very attractive person and if you are comfortable with it, if you do pursue it, you will be successful.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Until then, tell me what type of content you produce if I go sign up for your only fans at inked Aeriel eighty six, what type of stuff am I going to say?
Speaker 2: Right now? Just because it's newer for me, Like it's mainly me, It's all mainly it's solo on there. It's more of me playing with all my toys, like sporting customs, texting sessions like that. A lot of my photos are a lot more I would say artsy. I don't know if you've gotten that vibe, but like they're a little bit more artistic. That's sort of what I like. I like to feature and like show my tattoos. They like I didn't create a lot of my tattoos. I can say that I let my artists have complete control to make something looks good on my body, but.
Speaker 1: You approved it, so it is a representation of like of you. You know, what is the term for classy art like birdir, boudoir, white cash Uh yeah, okay, right, so so as yours like boudoir plus type of stuff content.
Speaker 2: I would say yes, but like you're always going to see me on there smacking my ass and like end like that, like I have a I have a weird I gotta help no one here, And I was like, where I go tanning. I love to get off in my tanning bed. I don't know if it's because I'm in public, but there's something about it. So like they see that all the time, for people. I'm so sorry they like it. It's not mad, but I love to get off in public. Like that's a huge fetish of mine. I'd say that's something like hardcore. Like I'm like, I don't care, like open the door like that lady at Trader Joe, she needs to see this today, you know. She wants to see my tidsponsing too, just as much as you do. But that and I'm gonna start doing more of my stuff. I We've talked about it and like releasing a little bit of that, but it's mainly just gonna be focused on me.
Speaker 1: What is your end goal in this industry? Do you want this to become a full time career? Would you? I I a good friend of mine. Kat Karma Orgasmik is a big only fans you know girl, her and her husband Andrew. I did an interview with them. I met them at Exotica. They had to quit their day jobs because they were making they were losing money by now being able to sit around and edit videos all day. Do you want to eventually take it to get to that point? Would you accept that if it came along to you, like if you did, if you did decide to do a mainstream scene and then it was like whoa this fucking and the offers came in, You would be willing to like take that step.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would if that were to ever come to my plate. Yes I would. It's something I've thought about, Like do you like I do? I work Monday through Friday, eight to five office job, Like that is part of my life. And I do notice like if I wasn't at work so much, like sometimes I'm like, man, I could be at home dooing so much more fun stuff than making money. And I'm new still, but I get it. But I do. I love like a good like I like tattooed content too, like something about tattooed hands. I also hope that it bring some sort of like kink or like kink positivity, sex positivity. Basically that's what I want from it. So if you're gonna see me, you're like, I'm I'm like a regular girl, just like all the rest of us are, but we are a little bit more openly sexual and that should be more more normal, like we should be considered normal. Like it's not out of reach because like, oh that girl's like poor, No you want this, like like that's how you have to think about it like you're gonna watch it. You wouldn't walk away like you like it. It turns you on. So I hope that more people either go that's different. I would never use that or try that, and it brings more fun into either their sex life or someone else's.
Speaker 1: So I mean it's a positive message.
Speaker 2: Guys smash that.
Speaker 1: Consensually. Ask them first, Yeah, around just smacking asses?
Speaker 2: Please no, don't go to your trader hose and start smacking asses walking around.
Speaker 1: Some guys walking around smacking asses, says he heard about it on this show. You and I ensued like Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: Consentially disclaimer, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: My guest tonight was ari Who I call? Ariel? Who I find? Oh God, there's my ocd erection again. All four and a half inches I find across all social media and only fans at inked Ariel eight six links to everything in the episode description. My final question, ari Ariel, do you have anything to say to the audience?
Speaker 2: Um, enjoy more milf poorn. We need more tattoo and milf poorn bring out there. That's all I've got.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, Thanks for watching. I'll see you next week,