Speaker 1: Especial morning show with DJ Foreign and Sontilynn.
Speaker 2: You need to know know, we got you three things you need to know on Boston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbacks you haven't any more Vibe.
Speaker 3: I'm sure everybody's heard the news by now that I will not be returning to ESPN. I found out this information a little earlier in the week, and really the only thing that I really ask is, like, guys, could we uh wait until Monday? My brother's going into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I really wanted to be about him, and I wanted to be about my family. I said, this coming out will overshadow everything that he's worked his entire life for us, And unfortunately, you know, it didn't happen that way. And so as I told him, as I profusely apologized to him earlier today, he said, bro, stop apologizing.
Speaker 4: I love you. I'm done with this. You done with it too.
Speaker 2: Thursday, July thirty first, and respectfully, Shannon, you're no longer an ESPN employee, so like, we don't care what your timeline is. That's tough about the Hall of Fame for your brother, But no, no, no, no, no, no, We're gonna make sure we announce this that Shannon Sharp will not be returning to his commentary job at ESPN. Listen, Shannon has gone through this sexual assault lawsuit with his ex girlfriend for a little bit, for a little bit of time. Now we know that he's settled outside of court for a cool.
Speaker 4: Foreign rouma twenty three million.
Speaker 2: Twenty three million, all I hear there is guilty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember she quit as soon as this news came out.
Speaker 2: She quit only fantasy she was, Well, she's good. If you're thinking, guys, I don't really remember what happened between her and Shannon. Well, here's a little clip. I'm what what does that even mean?
Speaker 5: You want to be to me now? So I don't want to be.
Speaker 2: Don't manipulate me.
Speaker 6: I know that mercy.
Speaker 4: If you said that one time, I will show you.
Speaker 2: See Shannon doesn't want to hear manipulate. Not a huge fan.
Speaker 6: That audio is bad, But like he did, did he has so alter to give her like that? Because like did he settle because there was a video? Like are you settling for twenty two for? Just off that audio?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 7: I think you settled for I think you settled for that and you just cut your losses. He probably knew he was losing his job at ESPN, right, and he's like, yo, anything else that I got sponsorship full? Maybe I just need to get this, put it under the water and move on.
Speaker 4: But we don't know.
Speaker 2: Speculating, Maybe that's what I'm thinking, speaking of video, maybe she had more.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't remember when he first came out, because her lawyer was Busby. He was like, Yo, Busby, put the full audio out. Don't just put the edited audio out. Put I don't have it in my possession. I can't put it out. You put it out, but put it in its own hold and timey, without any edits, and let's see what the truth is. He was very adamant about that.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 7: Sometimes yes, it looks like you're copping the plea or guilty if you settle. But I think he just was like, is it really worth going to court and me losing ESPN plus some He's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be I though, yeah, because you know, like you said earlier, it's like Club Shasha is where we hear the most him now, and that's when he has viral moments. It's always off of that, But you don't twenty three mil for that.
Speaker 6: That's not There has to be other stuff out there that he's just trying to avoid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyways, let's move on to Drake. Drake is you know in Amsterdam he's on tour. By the way, this is coming off the heels of him canceling his Australia and New Zealand tour dates he had rescheduled or no, I'm sorry, he had postponed them because of some sort of issues with the setup of Remember you know we've heard this with artists where the arenas aren't equipped for whatever they need for their shows. Anyways, people were all set for him to give them a new date for those shows, and he has officially canceled the rest of the tour. But he was in Amsterdam last night and he wants everybody to know when it comes to him and his karma, he's straight to hear.
Speaker 4: And the biggest thing I could say to you is I didn't think here. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't get hereby I got here being good to people, being nice to people, and my carbos.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm still a stage in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I appreciate you always supporting me, always being there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm working on this.
Speaker 2: Stop y'all.
Speaker 4: Ice man, we got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 2: Trust it's not a snake.
Speaker 4: That's cool, Drake, all right, you know what?
Speaker 7: No, but like he's not a fake he got fake abs. Bro, Like what, I'm so sick.
Speaker 2: Of this narrative. You're gonna stop pushing it. We never got confirmation on that show me a receipt.
Speaker 4: He runs, you can't have just ripped your body.
Speaker 6: That doesn't look like the same he's bof now, he.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm just so sick of it you. It's just like I'm tired of you too, and this ab joke enough. But no, I mean, listen, he I don't know why he wanted to make it clear to everybody, but he's just you know, he's sharing the.
Speaker 7: Golden rye his lights and he's a motional emotion.
Speaker 4: Stage.
Speaker 7: How about you explain why you canceling all the tool dates and then we could be because they.
Speaker 2: Weren't equipped for his.
Speaker 7: Equipment date anyway, holding some bad else. I'm waiting for Iceman though, because I feel like he's.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be good. That's why he's doing all this because he's getting us ready. He's about to drop something, and I really hope it's on his birthday.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Should we talk high Noon with the swap for the Celsius cans, or do you guys want to hear about Beyonce's drink that sells out in seconds that she's announcing will be resold over anything. Okay, let's talk about the old Celsius high Nuon switcheroo that has everybody going crazy. So basically, high Noon is now warning consumers that some of its vodka seltzers were accidentally labeled as Celsius Energy drink. This is really an issue for the Celsius kids, right. They posted on the Food and Drug and Minute Stration website that high Noon is recalling two lots of high Noon Beach Variety twelve packs that were mislabeled as Celsius astro Vibe Sparkling Blue Ras addition, so essentially you thought you were getting a little bump in your day and you were getting drunk.
Speaker 4: Those are the ones that I buy consistent of. There's a kid grounded right now being told you.
Speaker 2: It was a blue rat Celsiously crazy crazy. It's unclear how many cans were mislabeled, but they said they discovered that a shared packaging supplier mistakenly shipped empty Celsius cans to high Nude. I mean that I love me a good high noon.
Speaker 6: I feel like this is a lawsuit that could potentially come about something happened, just the fact that the kid pounded a thing of it and.
Speaker 2: I used to say he only had one a couple of.
Speaker 7: Celsius control Like this is huge. Like you guys are a known company, Like this is not good.
Speaker 2: Oh there'll be a lawsuit.
Speaker 4: Yeah you are.
Speaker 2: If you were somebody that had one of those cans, there will be a lawsuit on.
Speaker 4: The bench lift you like, Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is like I am a Celsius fan. These tastes lushus all right, this read these even know for Thursday, July thirty first as Shanti Lloyd Trey Songs, Bobby v. Mario and Hopefully you at the Aganis Arena six one, seven, nine, three twenty five or hoo can you up? Good Buck Dashy and The.
Speaker 4: Jam In Morning Show with d J.
Speaker 2: Fourn It's Saunt Morning, Austin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four five hibibs, What what animal was it? Last week we were talking about the wooter, the water monitor. It's like every week I gotta tell a new story about a new animal. What's going on out here?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: People, lock your pets up it's.
Speaker 4: Hot, or get a normal pet like a car dog.
Speaker 2: I stand with you on that. This, by the way, this has made national news. A five foot long pet snake slithers into neighbour's bathroom in New Hampshire. Put me on a map, where in comparison to like a Hollis in match is Drry, New Hampshire before match?
Speaker 6: So if you go up nine three north you can take an exit four I think it is, you'll be in Derry.
Speaker 2: Watch this sounds someone offers you a free home in Drry, New Hampshire. Even what's wrong with that?
Speaker 4: Is nice?
Speaker 2: And let me read there.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're rich, we get it. But if it was a pull average.
Speaker 2: Nice, I'm going to find by I'm going to Detroit for a free home, all right. A five foot long python slithered into an apartment bathroom in southern New Hampshire. Police officers were called to the dairy apartment to help capture the found snake. They said the snake was very docile, and it was very clearly a snake. I mean it was very clearly like someone's pet. And it was fine. Sorry the home own I gotta take I got. Well, here's the thing. I'm, I'm, I'm. It's tough for me to get through this tail because I can see the bathroom in which the snake slithered into bad foreign.
Speaker 4: Like filthy bad, not good. There's listen what I like.
Speaker 2: What I like is they're taking care of their drops, the little head and shoulders in the sub. But I can't get past that because there's so much mold around the tub. By the way, I don't know what's going on with the person that owns that bathroom. But they got a random bar of soap, like a literal raw bar of soap, just on the floor.
Speaker 4: But it's ever been touched up if the box. Then they just left it there.
Speaker 2: That snake was like, I'm home because look at the snake. Thought I won't be I won't be recognized in this bathroom. This bathroom has bigger problems.
Speaker 4: Q tips that are on the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am sun just put just put New ham put dairy New Hampshire snake.
Speaker 9: I'll text it to you yeah, so I could throw it up on the story House of Horrors.
Speaker 2: And you know what else is killing me? That shower curtain looks like it's out of the Psycho films.
Speaker 4: Not the fact that someone could have get wrapped up.
Speaker 2: And like, to be honest, I looked past the snake. The snake has nothing.
Speaker 4: To make, is not the like.
Speaker 2: And that that lotion on top of the toilet is grasping in its life right there too, Like.
Speaker 6: That that's a cup. That's what he was drinking on the toilet. And you gonna be disgusting person to go to the bathroom and eat or drink that.
Speaker 2: Shower in a jail then in there like jails are cleaner.
Speaker 9: Yeah, dude, this house like they need to check. And then there's mice that's not on the car. Don't even know I was gonna. I was gonna side with the homeowner, but this is kind.
Speaker 2: Of this is honestly, you look past the snake.
Speaker 7: Because this thing is used Q tips on the floor. I don't even know what this thing about the toilet, the carpet, the cotton.
Speaker 2: You audacity to drink it and that's on that toilet with that with that poop air going in there, bar.
Speaker 4: Soap, that's just sending used. The craziest thing is.
Speaker 6: That there are people out there who live this life and they think this is okay. Like they called the police, they brought entered their homes and come here, the snake is in there. If my house looks like that's embarrassed.
Speaker 2: It's a phenomenon. In that bathroom, you're getting dirtier after you shower, like you're not cleaning yourself.
Speaker 4: Judging that it gets huge.
Speaker 2: That snake is five ft long. It's not immediately clear how the snake entered the neighbor's apartment. It smelled something that Similar situations have been reported in both South Carolina and Florida, and some involved snakes slithering through pipes to make their entrance.
Speaker 4: People lift up the toilet's seat to go.
Speaker 7: Do they do I've seen it's a snake like yeah, just its tongue just waving out at you.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what this snake.
Speaker 2: Went past the toilet though, he said, not for me, like the things that have been done in this one, I'm not actually, damn, I can't even speak of that right now. Not well yeah, but seriously, this uh, this like this story trending because of the snake. I like, I'm with you, son, I went right past that snake and that was nothing to make.
Speaker 4: We're getting a look at just the bathroom. Could you imagine what the wrest of the house.
Speaker 6: So like, it's even worse than that the snake thing too, Like my fear with a snake like this would get out, get into bed with me and like choke me up.
Speaker 2: Like following spiders now again. And I'm saying this as a person who married a snake person. Snake people are weird as hell. I'm sorry. If you own a snake and you're listening to this show, you have deep issues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because what's the real appeal of having a snake?
Speaker 2: Now? Thanks and watch you're a crool?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's like once a month or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, And by the way, the fireman used to have a snake, and I should have seen the red flag from there because that's weird.
Speaker 6: Like what do you do? You take it out of the tank and just hold it for a second. But like appeal to no, it's.
Speaker 2: Like being a cat owner. I knew it wasn't listening. I knew I was safe with that. I knew it wasn't ignoring it.
Speaker 4: I love snow leaf, snow.
Speaker 2: Alone, cat people, snake people, red flag sounded just like her, and she ain't. She's not gonna sing anymore. Might as well be me. Hi, everybody, good morning. It's actually in the gym morning. Just we were just talking about this story that made literal national attention. It was a five foot long snake that ended up being in an apartment in Derry, New Hampshire. I saw the picture of the snake, didn't see the snake. I was looking at the mold in the tub and the and the randau bar that was like just like the raw bar of soap on the ground, the cup that's like clasped, like really grasping for its life. And I got a message from Amy. She said, Ashley, stop it. You don't know what this people are going through. You're not nice. You guys are way better than that.
Speaker 4: What do you mean.
Speaker 2: I'm so sick of this, dude. Like we've talked about like comedians and how hard their job is now because everybody is so sensitive. So I wrote back, I said, Amy, it's comedy, girlfriend, Like we're here to entertain and make people laugh, and that's that. Like at the end of the day. If we can't make a little fun of a bathroom that I wouldn't shower in, what are we doing here? Our jobs to entertain, make people laugh, distract them from their day to day I people are going through things. I know that I'm gonna be honest with you. I was in a bathroom for the last week of my life, guy funny, and I told you that words disrespectful. But you know what if if I'm on what Amy's on, I'm mad at you now sing I'm not done. I was going through it last week. Okay. The thing is is we're all going through something. But guess what if I dropped a raw bar soap on the ground, no matter how bad it was for me, I was hospitalized, I'm picking up the bar are soap, Like, stop stop trying to be stop waking up and thinking what can I get mad at today? Who can I get.
Speaker 5: Mad at it?
Speaker 2: Let's just be happy, Let's make a little laughy laugh.
Speaker 6: So has the world change where we can't make fun of jokes about just being on the floor in a dirty bathroom because that might offend not even the person that's bathroom it is, but somebody who doesn't know these people like at all.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: No, it's crazy, Like let's happen because the.
Speaker 7: Bathroom is probably like that too. Let's be honest, because you're right. You don't know this parcel in the wall. You see the picture. You're just like, it's just another snake in the dirty bathroom. You probably got a dirty bathroom.
Speaker 2: This bathroom writes me a message and says I don't have hands.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why, Ashley, you offended me.
Speaker 2: I don't have hands. I can't so I can't clean this bath if you know what I am doing issuing a public apology for real, because I'm like, that's messed.
Speaker 4: Up because the bar so fell on the floor. You pick it up?
Speaker 8: Yeah, serious that that cup couldn't grab it.
Speaker 2: Fine, public apology from me. I'm serious and I'm being out like I'm like, imagine the life they're going through. Messed up, but that's not going to happen. They have hands, and so I'm just like, I'm just so tired of Amy pushed me.
Speaker 7: Man, she pushed me offended that you said, literally they wake up to find something to be offended.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, relaxed, guys, calm down, it's crazy. No, it's really like we're just out here trying to distract people from their regular average.
Speaker 7: What we're trying to do make you laugh? I literally have fun. We want to each other, want to stay stuck in there. You tease each other, like all the time, we get like offended. That come on, like all those make fun of me, but everything I'm offended.
Speaker 4: Bro, I hurt myself for real. They women fell off his bike and he was like, really hurt.
Speaker 7: My ribs, bro, just dirty stinking bathroom.
Speaker 2: No, I had to pretend to diarrhea for this show, you know what I mean, pretending like I had to pretend like it's just she pushed me. She pushed me. Somebody said that I once looked like a mole rat without eyelashes. Mole rat. You see me crying up here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they you look like that celebrity like often too. I don't want to say her name, but like, yeah, wow, Caitlyn Jenner, and like you don't get offended, You're just.
Speaker 4: Like, oh this so on?
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm a man, good joke. Yeah yeah, Amy, take a deep breath, have some coffee, all right?
Speaker 4: Then No hands got me and the Morning Show with d J four and it's sutic morning.
Speaker 2: Boston's number one for hip hop. You am in ninety four or five. Hi, everybody, good morning, Good morning, good morning, I said earlier in the show at literally at six am, I said, Fellas, I'm gonna need everybody to rein it in. We're gonna have a guest in the studio today. Mia is visiting us from Indianapolis, Indiana, the Midwest. The only person I can think of from there is Larry Bird, no anybody else. So we were getting a little bit of background from you, Mia, and basically Mia shadows our boss's boss as of right now. You know, she's in on some things, in on some Are you in on any of the meetings about us getting raises? No, unfortunately, I am not all right. Well if you do, if you hear anything, you're our friend though raise I like that, use the word overdue. But anyways, I said to the fellows earlier this morning, we can't scare this girl off. She's only sat in with kiss, so you know that was probably just like easy, bubble gum, it's fine. And now she comes down here and we're just it's crazy land over here. But you've been shadowing multiple people, You've been you know, kind of getting a little LuxI into iHeart the past couple weeks of your life. How has it been, How has it been here compared to Indianapolis.
Speaker 5: It's been good. I've really enjoyed my time here. Obviously, Boston is a much more happening place than it happening.
Speaker 2: Happening. She's very shy, by the way. When I told her she was going on at nine thirdey, she was like, she was not, she was not. Atleast you're twenty one years old. Twenty one years old. The world is your oyster. What age do you consider to be old at twenty one? It's okay, just say a number like and you hit this age you hope to be like having your life's all figured out.
Speaker 5: Honestly, probably like between thirty five and forty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I am always a puke. I'm a pew call over myself. I knew, I don't know.
Speaker 6: The word in the thought of forty seems ancient when you're twenty one.
Speaker 4: Really it really does.
Speaker 2: If you're looking at us, like look, turn around and take take a look at a DJ Forn, how old would you say you think he is?
Speaker 5: Probably like mid thirties.
Speaker 2: Wow, there you go, all right, what about the guy sitting across from you, Santo over here?
Speaker 5: Oh maybe forty.
Speaker 4: Wow, older than old? That's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm forty five, okay, forty five? And what about me? How old do you think I am?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Like later thirties, later thirties. I'll take that. That's right on the money. That's right on the money. So to you. Forearn looks the youngest on this show. Yes, slap yourself.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 7: Crazy. Don't go back to Indiana, stay lunch.
Speaker 2: See I said earlier. I wanted to ask a twenty one year old girl, like, what what kind of thing are you seeing on your social media? What's like popular? What's trending in your world right now?
Speaker 5: Definitely a lot of Love Island recently, which I don't watch it personally, but I feel like I know everything that happens, just because that's the main thing.
Speaker 2: Who's an IT couple to you? Like a couple you follow, you'd be devastated if they broke up?
Speaker 5: I know the obvious answer is Amaya, and I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Who's obvious to me. I don't even know who Amaya is.
Speaker 4: Who's she dating?
Speaker 5: I can't remember his name because I didn't watch the show.
Speaker 7: Oh so they're a Love Island couple, a dating the Bolston got that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're the winners.
Speaker 2: Like, that's the it couple to you love that's crazy.
Speaker 4: And you'd be devastated if they broke up even though you don't watch the show.
Speaker 5: And I know his name, I would be devastated.
Speaker 2: The world would you feel beastly keeping up.
Speaker 5: With like who's dating who?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: You know? I know Tate McCray just broke up with the kid.
Speaker 2: Leroy, but devastating.
Speaker 4: Geez. I thought they were going to last too.
Speaker 2: By the way, some people listen ours are probably like that it's a kid named Leroy. It doesn't even know that that's all one. Well, that's so interesting because you know, our timelines are different. Like if somebody asked me who the Hollywood couple is, I'm it's a layup of Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift for me. Do you follow that a little bit? You don't care?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not super invested in any couple or any specific.
Speaker 2: Why am I a loser at forty?
Speaker 7: That's let's ask of this. What are you invested in as a twenty some meal? What is it that you love doing, and you love scrolling through and love going like what's what?
Speaker 5: Honestly A yeah, big fan of reality TV. So I watch a lot of like the Housewives and stuff.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of a show called The Real World?
Speaker 5: I have heard of it, fan of it, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 6: Norn't be cool to meet a person who was once on that TV show.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, you know what, We're going to do a whole new break without because you're talking to it right there across from you. Real legal reality show, The Reds.
Speaker 1: Five Day in the Morning Show with d J FOURG and It Sat Morning Bustin's.
Speaker 6: Number one for.
Speaker 2: Hip hop jam in ninety four five.
Speaker 7: All right, everybody here, yo, before we get to the shoutouts, can I just say something please? The intro to Backstreet Boys at the Sphere, that is a show we should definitely try to go. My wife not like Backstreet Boys. I'm not into that type of No. The intro to the Sphere show I think I posted on actually on.
Speaker 2: The show bro.
Speaker 7: The way they Oh my god, like that that's something I'm paying that. That's a thing I'm paying the ticket for to go out there. Yeah, fam, it's it's hold on like just give me like a remember this, this fear is a whole there's fears a whole digital screen. So they use that and they make it look like they're coming out of space. They going back in time into the millennium, the spaceship lens and they just they pop up.
Speaker 4: On the floor. Light's going thank you. I don't know the name of the song. I like you people. Can't you see can't you see?
Speaker 2: You know the song?
Speaker 4: She has no idea, there's a point, there's a point in time.
Speaker 7: They're standing on like platforms that are lifted off the stage right, but the way the screen is set up, it looks like they're standing on the platform on a rocket.
Speaker 4: That's like moving through space. It's amazing to throw.
Speaker 2: Up, just in general. Away from the backstory. Boys, they they're playing a showing the Wizard of Oz. The way they can take like old digital films and make them Chris like Christmas. You almost feel like you could touch the Wicked with his hand. It's it's not the people there.
Speaker 4: It's not three D in the sense that the screen is just in front of you. The whole dome.
Speaker 2: People are getting sick in there from because you know, it's it's.
Speaker 4: A lot to take in.
Speaker 6: But my wife, I tried to convention, let's go to Vegas to go to the show. She told me that I lie with men, and I said I would go in a harpeat because that show does look amazing. I waited, we can find a way to go. I'll pay every dollar I have. I think there's an amazing They're halfway through there for their residents.
Speaker 2: So you love, yeah a jam you love?
Speaker 4: You don't even know what like any of these one.
Speaker 2: The one I know it DZ. You believe when I say I won that way not bad? Tell you I say what Joan though, By the way, all right, shout outs for real son.
Speaker 6: Yes Instagram shout outs w Slippo, Nicoley eight and Kat Harris twenty eight on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Jo quickly already know man August second, This Saturday, my official boat cruise is almost sold out. I'm not even capping. So if you're trying to be on the boat, make sure y'all go get your tickets right now at DJ Foreign or event Bright. Otherwise we'll meet you at the after party at Tiki Rock, which is happening right after I got all the details up there at DJ forn.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you Mia.
Speaker 2: Now you're part of this because you were hitting the circle here. Just a quick question, which show did you enjoy sitting in on? More hours? Are kiss one to wait? We won't tell.
Speaker 5: Oh, Jem was definitely more.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, they know that. They know that also, by the way, unfortunate, but I guess we're going to war with them again. I'm getting messages. Yeah, well, I guess they're talking about me again. That's fine. They don't want the thing is is they don't want to dance.