Speaker 1: After a long hiatus, the inquisition is back. Right now, we have Thomas, Peter quinnone is, and of course the man who's perpetually on color people time, Carl Tall.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm I'm surprised you were able to make it. I mean it's only like five minutes late. I mean, this is a this is some type of land speed record for you.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm usually on time, but many of these early afternoon things. I have other pressing items. But thank you for your patience, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Good job. Yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 1: All right, I think that's as full of a house as we're going to get. Thomas. You want to kick us off with Iran. I've been exhausted with with just the Iran talk watching it spiral. I think the domestic implications of it are far more interesting.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I the people were throwing shade on on Friar Tuck for apologizing for endorsing Trump. I think that was every sincere sentiment, and and it was well placed. I this regime is in, This administration is indefensible. I mean, even if even if you're some sort of infantile moron or some sort of or some sort of race traders zionists within the parameters of of those commitments. There there's absolutely no strategic framework to the war in Iran. There's no plause of a military mission. There's not a four structure that can facilitate an outcome. There's there's not there's not any declared outcome. They're declared objective that could be realized as a military outcome, and I think that that's I think that that's inarguable. I've tried to make the point of people too, especially when Rabbi Trump. I mean, first of all, too it's Trump's handlers. It should be it should be restricting him from social media and keeping him out of public view at all costs, like Colonel House did Wilson after Wilson had a massive stroke the last year and a half his administration and for all redical purposes, his mind was gone. So a House made sure that, you know, and I mean for decades people didn't know about this, you know, Finally, song Wilson's staffers came clean. Literally in the nineteen fifties, you know, those were still alive. But just like letting Trump make a fool of himself on social media day, after day after day. I mean, you really, your only job if in one of the more superfluous cabinet positions, is making sure that doesn't happen. But I you know, aside from that, I'm sure people think I'm just being canta ris or banantic. But when people try and organize the discussion around well, it's it's it's terrible. At Trump's talking about regime change. Regime change doesn't exist. It's some delusional fantasy of globalists and and and Zionist the Cretans who who incessaly want to avail other societies to unprovoked violent military action. There there's never been a single instance where an unprovoked massive military assault on a foreign society has resulted in the body politics spontaneously deciding they love the people killing them and they want to provide an actual, organic, majoritary and mandate. That's some client of the government that is killing them and attack their country like that. That's asinine. Like anybody anybody who thinks that that is possible, or that is a thing, or that that's some sort of press offended activity or outcome in the historical record, they're either staggeringly fucking stupid, or they're literally delusional. So let's remove let's remove the phrase regime change from the lexicon. I think, uh, I think it was coined by that uh bye, by that future incupent, the William Crystal. Anyway, it's like, why why this, why why somebody like him is being allowed to invent, you know, invent invant terms that are are are then bandied as if they have some sort of deep and substantive meaning is beyond me. But you know that the regime changes and something that exists, it's like saying easter bunny or uh or you know, something on that order of it as a meaning. So I don't even people, uh even even people lack sophistication or a meaningful understanding the implications of the deeper implications of what's underway here. You're talking about an indefensible policy course that obviously is you know, only going to result in the material impoverishment of the country and and the diminution of what remains of it's vestal credibility. So yeah, I I a. Trump has managed to accomplish nothing during his tenure rather than to you know, again like further pissed away any vestial credibility that I'm marry I had. So I mean, and then that's a positive because this regime needs to die and the more that's expedited the better. But yeah, that that's the main story. You know, it's not well.
Speaker 2: And then you have these low IQ mutants out there who are like, no, no, Trump needs to add this way because he has to be tough with other countries because other tons. Putin is tough, She is tough, so he has to act tough. The problem is he's not acting tough. He's acting like the old man that you know used to get put into a public asylums before fucking Reagan closed him because he was probably gonna end up in one. He's fucking that's not acting tough.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what he means like because yeah, I mean the the strategic landscapes that like a junior high school playground.
Speaker 1: But if we're talking about credits, Putin act tough. Putin doesn't act tough.
Speaker 3: He has quiet like in the uh In in the If we're talking about credibility in the terms that it was discussed during the Cold War, where that those concepts had meaning and had implications for you know, everything from force structure to the ability to deploy at scale without resorting to open hostilities and still yield desirable outcomes. You know that that came down to that, that came down to a force structure that was able to produce outcomes commensurate with you know, the desire strategic interest. It didn't. There's really not there's not just like wide range of outcomes from deploying military force, you know, and there there's a very very narrow spectrum of UH activity that you know, UH will be yielded from that. You know, this idea that there's some like open ended, creative aspect to attacking other countries is literally senile or and delusional. But also again without UH, without a meaningful strategic framework, you know, it's the same, it's the same, it's the same anti logic as UH Ukraine. But at least there I believe the I mean, at least on the Zionist side. Their view is that, you know, they wanted to punish Russia for the l they got, you know, the IDEF got handed in Syria and the lev but also they want to permanent I mean, they want to kill Slavs because they they are a genocidal hatred of the people who live there, but they also they want to permanently tie down the Russians their own frontier. But this idea that in broad strokes, that Ukraine is gonna defeat the arenforce of the Russian Federation, then invade Russia, then prevent the armed force the Reservation from reconstituting, then occupy Moscow, then overthrow the government. You're literally delusional if you think that's going to happen. That's that's ridiculous, that's a joke, just like these fools who you know, one of the reasons why I got contempt not just for the conservative enemy and these people who act, as you know, unpaid in some cases compensated propaganda, is for this criminal regime. But even some of these people's supposedly on side, the you know, part of their grift is like dropping a hysterical click bait like this World War three, Trump's gonna invade Iran. It's like with with what so Trump, He's gonna invade a country of one hundred million people that is the seventeenth largest country on this planet. And uh, you know, the arm force of Iran is gonna be wiped out. His bood's gonna be wiped out. Iraq's also gonna be invaded because sympathetic correligion is under arms, is gonna be then wiped out. Then Turan's gonna be occupied. Then the government's gonna be overthrown. You know, it's like you it's a acting like Trump is God, or like he's or like he's elegantor the great, or acting like uh, the mill the zog and military apparatus to some is like the RMACK two point zero or I mean that's that's a fucking joke, you know these this is Anybody who talks that way again is either totally delusional or totally senile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or war three without any mass mobilization of men under arms, with no strategic build up of our magazine depth of existing systems, no manufacturing of new systems, no positioning of those systems, no staging of those those like they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
Speaker 3: No, I no infrastructure of to sustain it. But it's also too under globalism. It's like people I don't understand because some of these people are my age or older than me. It's like did you take a nap? It's like a you rip fan winkle, Did you take a nap, you know, on November eight, nineteen eighty nine, and then just wake up yesterday. It's like you not understand that the twentieth century ended. You know, this idea that this idea that interstate warring, interstate conventional combined arms warring at massive scale, the idea that this is some normal thing that never ever, ever, ever ever happens. Like the twentieth century was this bizarre and insane outlier because that became the norm that literally never happens. You know, the the war Marland and stuff like Bosnia is like the idea that the like the the the idea that a country like Russia or that China is gonna somehow secede from the globalist apparatus, is gonna build up some World War two style combined arms force then decide for no reason to attack the US carrier fleet in uh in the Pacific and pretend to fight the Battle of Midway. I mean that's like saying that's literally an order is saying, Okay, the British are gonna the British are gonna attack Washington, d C. But they're gonna do it with sailboats and they're gonna arm their men with muskets. They're gonna wear bright red coats when they do it, and they want to do that to burn down the White House, to humiliate the colonies. See that happen in eighteen twelve. So what's gonna happen again? That's literally in the order of saying that.
Speaker 4: But Tom the TV has prepared me for this moment for the past fifty years. Ever since nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: Two, we've been at war with Iran for forty what is what is the.
Speaker 2: What is the forty seven years? For years?
Speaker 3: What's about here?
Speaker 2: Come on? Come on? These are what you're doing is these are still people who in their minds who are like, but we beat the Nazis, we beat the slow pads. But I mean you're telling me, you're telling me that we shouldn't have done that. They were bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like, I say, Okay, what's an American? You said that the Americans beat all these guys? What what what is an American?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean according to why should I Why should I?
Speaker 1: Why should I fight?
Speaker 3: It's people with the right paperwork, according to regime, criminals and the helots who serve them. But I by my point is.
Speaker 1: Have those motherfuckers go to the enlistment center.
Speaker 3: But I mean, even if even if somebody has got these, even if somebody's I mean, even if you're some zion As Jew, or even if you're some you know, like whinoh helot, It's like, again, within the boundary rationality of those commitments, this is delusion, you know. And it doesn't as there's this idea that you know within uh you know, I mean if I mean, I think of this every day. Man. It's like if there were if the regime was smart, and if it basically it it basically would have leaned into the way things were going anyway and are being fully right now after nineteen eighty nine, It basically would have dismantled this sort of public bureaucracy and the tax funded military and then essentially profited by these nominally private entities that nonetheless are basically the government and are different guys, And they would have replaced the military essentially with a dozen Blackwater type outfits, you know, and uh essentially uh duplicated that model in a dozen different theaters, you know, while retaining ultimate command and control authority. Like that's how you do it, you know, And that's how and that's how you and and you know, a sophisticated propaganda apparatus that makes hostile propaganda within the targeted theater appear to be truly spontaneous. Like that's how you do it. You know, you don't maintain fourteen obsolete aircraft carriers, pretend that globalism never happened, that Vladimir Putin is an evil man, and then hurl the population of your proxy state over and over and over and over and over again at the Russian Federation and then declare victory every week. Like that's not how you do it.
Speaker 1: And you could literally partner up with the the out out groups in these various countries do make you could if you did, if you did the way Thomas is describing, you could literally have this apparatus pay for itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that too, And it's uh, what's also it's I mean there's a really people like like it's some big mystery. How the Yeah, I think the British raj I think at peak like not not counting guys who were serving crown charter companies or just you know, like freebooter businessmen. I think there was literally about like two thousand guys who were in uniform or serving the crown a direct capacity if by you know, in in the nineteen twenties and they were they were ruling over you know, like four hundred million people on the sub continent. You know, it's not that's not just something like weird accident, and it's not because you know, Hindus are stupid or something, you know, or whatever people bandy about. I mean, obviously you can't reduce this stuff to memes anyway, but you know, the the uh you know that that's that's how you sustain something like that, and uh plus two, I mean it's just I don't I will die in this hill. And I think it's another thing people misconstrue because of the poisoning at discourse by these sort of gadfly ideologies that normally exists outside of the Internet. But feeling up making some libertarian point when I raised the fact that as structured, the regime is decades obsolete. You know, they they they they don't understand that what the government claims the strategic reality as well as the reality of complex independence is totally at odds with actual reality, you know, and maintaining, uh, that the force structure is constituted even accounting for them, these canceled programs that arguably were progressive in in terms of their potential uh in terms of potential near peri adversaries that we're being contemplated within the scenarios these platforms were devised for, you know, like the littoral ships. You the regime is structured its military apparatus as like a scaled down duplicate of the Rima era military. That literally makes no sense, you know, And if you read about how these like command decisions are made, it's it's literally make work for uniform fetishists and delusional people who don't understand that twentieth century style of warfare. Not only is it not only is it forty years obsolete, but even in the epoch it was this total outlier, you know. And I.
Speaker 1: For the average IQ of a you of a officer in the United States military is ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds about right. That doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: That's for your officer corps because we you know, just like every other place in the civil service. And if you legally mandate, you know, the if you make it illegal of to test aptitude in any type of way, that may be discriminatory you're going to get an army full of retards, You're going to get a civil bureaucracy full of retards. And this is not hard like how can but I mean, I mean World War two is kind of like it's an is kind of an outlier, like you're talking about. But even the men that fought that, Like you can go to the Navy and I bet you test any single one of those guys in the Pacific Theater. You're dealing with geniuses, each of the one.
Speaker 3: That's why people had a big deal about it. That Don it's uh, Don, it's at the highest IQ out of all and Nermer defendants except I think Helm are shocked, and I yeah, I mean they being a Navy admiral in the mid twentieth century, you had to be something of a prodigy, you know. But I uh, but I mean it's just a regime that's not that that doesn't abide the zeitgeist. Is not long for this earth, you know. And like I said, I'm not I'm not suggesting some punctuated collapses inm and this is this is not going process that's gonna be like a century and a half or two hundred years until it comes to full fruition. But like that this idea that the regime you can continue at naked odds with reality while masquerading as if the twentieth century is still upon us. I mean that that would have been like, uh, that would have been like when the when the Soviet system was actually actually exhibited vitality, if the Pullet Bureau and the Supreme Soviet masqueraded as if there was still az Ar, Like it doesn't. You can't. You can't proceed at odds with consensus reality and physical reality and and and sustain you know, aggregate political power within a dynamic system that is governed by historical processes in both approximate and remote capacity. And like I said, I'll die in that hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's coming to a point where we've I started to look at it like like Pete said about the dysgenic freaks that you know view it as their religion, almost like Trump as a as a religion, to where they too to admit any any fault or the lack of a plan. Is similar to you know, denying that you know, God constructed the universe to where like the truth or falsity of that statement could literally unwind existence, Like this is how they view the fallibility of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: But holding onto a quarter, you know, a quarter millennia ago civic national belief in civic nationalism.
Speaker 1: That works, That works when we're ninety percent white.
Speaker 3: But I mean these people they don't they don't actually have opinions. I mean, that's why I was coming out to the point, like these people have no take. You know, they're and I think a lot of these motherfuckers don't even leave their house or they you know, they or they live in some shit town. They have no idea what the fuck's going on, even in day today capacities. They consume memes and and uh, they watched some you know, some goofy YouTuber who calls like everybody that he doesn't like a Marxist or something. And then they and then they decide that like they have some take, Like these people have no take. You know, they're they're conceptual I literates, So I treat them like a literates. You know, they're not they're not part of this.
Speaker 4: It's it's like you said, Thomas, uh that they're playing an online MMO RPG called The Online Right, Like it's yeah, completely irrelevant, And the good news is there aren't that many of them or that are under seventy five years old, and so so it's completely irrelevant that these people are completely relevant. Yeah, we have to see them, Yeah, we have to deal with them, you know from time to time or other people encounter them.
Speaker 2: We ignore them.
Speaker 4: But like they're completely irrelevant, and so I just can't get like too down about it. It sucks, yeah, and they don't got to charge through it, right.
Speaker 3: So the same thing to people about these like grifters and these like nobody's like like Princess Dicky Spencer and like that that that Milo fig. It's like these guys are these guys are nobody's you know, they it's some vanity fair. In the Washington Post one they declared that like these random theater kids who like play it being the alt right, which is a term that makes no sense either that they invented, are are like an actual thing, you know. And it's like if you if that's what structures are, conceptual horizon, you know, you you you basically view the world through the lens of system media. You know. It's like so why, It's like, so, why why do you think you're dissitting coded. If reality to you is what is what legacy media says it is, you know, that's why I don't. But I mean, like I was just I was limiting the Pete a minute ago. Of Pete was nice enough to sit in on my life stream and help me with it this afternoon, like we do on Thursdays. I still I still get fools like emailing me. You're popping up on my on my substec threads, you know, saying like you know you you gotta you've got to get big on Twitter to reach more people, and you've got to like moderate this. I'm like, who the fuck told you that I'm part of the Jehovah's Witnesses or that, like I'm trying to I'm trying to like run for office or something. I'm like, if you think that, it's like, why do you fucking like content? If you think that way, you know, like you're it's like you're a total wiro. I spread of got to some of these people. They don't even really consume content. They're so fucking stupid, and their attention span is that of like a dung beetle. It's like they they like they they look at memes like on TikTok, and they got some like loose idea where like they'll you know, they'll like recognize me or some other kind of like subcultural comment creator and be like, oh, that's that's that right wing gu You right wing is Donald Trump and like making watermelon jokes about niggers. So that guy is this right wing guy. And if you're a right wing ga, you've got to like own the Libs by voting the right way. Like I think it's it's literally like that. I think they don't. I think it's people like never read anything I've written, Like never like listen anything I said. You know, it's it's it's it's literally in the level of like you know, monkey me recognition.
Speaker 1: It's it's a it's almost like a complete lack of the ability to conceptualize oneself out of outside of their immediate surroundings, that's outside of their immediate reality, because it's like they can't interpret anything you say outside of the lens of what exists now. Right, Yeah, structure, you have to do an election something like oh, well, I mean, I guess Thomas has to like he's gonna he's gonna have to run for office. Or he's gonna have to like get the message out like they they're they're using something that was not real and handed to them as the lens through which they evaluate any and all new information, including yours.
Speaker 3: No exactly, Well that's why too, I mean, we gotta and this this is a juwiys of ap point. And you know, like I said, I I've always leaned in that direction in terms of sort of like the underlying theoretical paradigm that I abide, but as I age, I take it increasingly seriously like you've gotta. And I I'm sure people who hate on my perspective and on me for personal reasons because they're ysfunctional, are gonna say that this is just some rationalization for you know, like a misplaced the sense of elite status or whatever. But you you've got to realize literally like ninety five percent of these people like have no take. You know, they're not they're not part of this. You know, there's always and the people who win in revolutionary capacities, you know, whether you're talking about the NSDAP and the struggle years, or whether you're talking about the Leninist cadre that conquered the Russian empire or what they're talking about Seala Star and Cambodia. You're you're always talking about a cadre structure that is a minority within a minority of vanguardists, you know, and uh, eventually such that and because this isn't the twentieth century, this is increasingly diminishing in importance every day, such that you do need to build at least like a raw majority of at least a plurality within the sensibilities the body politic. I mean that that that that comes basically after you've defeated all the other vanguardist tendencies. So because they just they just follow the leader, and the leader is whoever you know, dominates uh, the core institutions in such a way that you know, you can impose as will across the entire structure.
Speaker 1: You know, it's beneficial for being a part of that comedy.
Speaker 3: I'll go ahead. I'm sorry, No.
Speaker 1: I said it has to be that way. It can't be any other way because or else there's no benefit of being the only way to get that majority is to dictatorily control those institutions, because it's the only way that you can confer any type of benefit and raise up others like, if you can't raise me up in power and protect me from you know, the wiles and machinations of the world, I have no reason to follow whatever political program, even whether I believe in it or not. So they basically Thomas, it has to play out exactly as you said, because it's the only way it can play out.
Speaker 3: Well. Also, no, that's true in nottological terms, definitely, but also in the way people in the in the way people develop a conceptual picture. It's it's it's both complicated and it's not. I mean, it's complicated because the structures of mind, particularly that constitute the conceptual aspect of mind, and people's ability to structure abstract phenomena and and and render it concrete according to you know, various reference points, both tangible and symbolic. That that's a commoicated process. And you're talking about someone who's not particularly intelligent. But uh, it's it's it's at the same time simpler than a lot of people make it. You know, it's not the the the body politics not sitting around spending their day in a library or contemplating you know, the nature of man is a political animal. And even today with uh, remarkable, you know, information awareness that is temporally current almost to the millisecond. People aren't developing some independent perspective unmass of how political affairs are structured. It's always, uh, a top down engineering of a psychological environment and then further curating that environment, you know, towards particular ends, you know, based on demographic considerations and you know, based on contingencies of a historical or sociological nature that you know, whoever's controlling the flow of information, which is emphasized that this is this is the way propaganda works, you know. And uh, and propaganda's not axiomatically insidious. I mean, it's it's become a sort of a synonym for evil or disinformation. I mean, it can mean that, but it can also just literally mean public awareness, you know, and uh, you know it's not uh. And there's also like an instinctive aspect of this too. Man. So I'm always emphasized when I the only reason why a random brand like mine has any legs is because I know what the fuck I'm talking about, And it's not because I've got like some like super high IQ.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: It's not a question of intelligence in that sense. Instinctively, you can either perceive these things that you can't. It's like having an instinct for playing cards. Like Stewie Younger, he was the Yeah, he could count cards and he was a smart guy. But a lot of guys are smarting and count cards. Stuet Younger somehow became the greatest Gin player who ever lived because he had some weird instinct for the game other people don't have, you know. And and systemically, if you can perceive political affairs as they're happening, even before they happen, you know, that puts you ahead of the pack. And I can do that, and that's you know, again, it comes down to like how your mind is wired. And this idea that like random people who consume uh memes and uh and and legacy media like have some take. I mean, that's that's ridiculous, and I think that's gonna die too, Like it doesn't as people. That meant the fact that the Internet and social media and you know, the the ability to consumer to curate their own tastes. You know, that's that's that's killed the common experience of popular culture, and that further sort of like isolates people into these kind of cloistered demographics. Like that's like, that's good, Okay. That means that there's you know, like a turned to it, a genuine popular culture that is produced, you know, within the consumer basis of these things, you know, whether you're talking about visual art or music or whatever. But it's also that means that you know, not only is the not only is the legacy media bully pulpit dead because it no longer enjoys that absolute monopoly, but there's it's impossible to it's impossible to curate a singular and monolithic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rap music has completely disappeared ye overnight, within one with one year here, the next year gone as soon as they lost the bully pulpit.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. Well that's why, Yeah, that's why I like hood culture become like in the early nineties, just like absolutely saturating the entirety of media that that was a total fucking uh psyop. That there's nothing organic about that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why it took physical like intervention to kill rock and roll. But yet rap music was gone the second they took their foot off the gas.
Speaker 3: No, exactly. It was weird, it was it was hard to like it's as a that's a whole weird thing and it doesn't and trying trying to trying to universalize it across demographics. Yeah, and it was, uh and and to part of it two was ah, I look at part of rap music as being I mean, obviously it was like a strong ideological catalyst to pushing it, but also like if you don't if you're gonna just like if you if you're basicly gonna like grab hoodery hats off the street, you know, guys like method Man or something, and then just like shuttle him into a studio where you don't you know, you don't.
Speaker 1: Even need to.
Speaker 3: You just like record the guy like rapping over some freaking hook that repeats over and over. But you basically just like bottomed out your costs, you know, just like it's kind of the same model as like how like reality reality TV you know killed uh like traditional prime time programming because like reality TV is like I can want to be actors to you know, have to pay them and they'll pretend Yeah, then I'll pretend it's a documentary.
Speaker 1: The bifurcating So to your point earlier about like you didn't want to self designate as an elite, and really you don't really have to, right. The only people that can sit around all day and read books, sit around all day and think about these ideas that are large enough to where you have to sit around and think about them all a fucking day because they're big, like just as a fact of the need of the thing. So you have to have some type of life situation that removes the necessity for grinding labor. Right, your attention is not being purchased by you know, a company, whether that be pecking away at a keyboard or moving boxes. Your attention is being purchased for money. So it's only people that don't have a need for that, whether they have obtained a way to financially support themselves or have a mass a certain amount of capital to where they can you know, support themselves in perpetuity. This takes time, like you need time to think about this stuff.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, yeah, absolutely, I mean then u Thorston Veblen talking about that and a lot of the a lot of the heterootics socialists and interesting things to say, including obviously Werner Sombart first and foremost, but Thorston Blenny. He famously coined a quote the right to be lazy, and people missing, people are stupid on purpose. About what that means, I'm saying, it's like laudable to literally be lazy. He was saying this idea that man's time must all be accounted for and that man's natural state is to be idle. So you're really you're really not harming the agency of the individual in an industrial economy by forcing him to sell his attention and sell his labor to a producer. You know, they able and very effectively rebutted that. And that's and then and that's very true, you know.
Speaker 1: I right to be at leisure would be a better way of you know, translating into today's parlance, because that's what a gentleman was.
Speaker 3: At least lost in translation like that. But it but it also this idea that uh yeah, that that I mean that this I that that that was a real thing. And under industrial conditions of a value added national economy, you know that like most employers really were time thieves, you know, and that's why there there were I mean, even uh Mars and Engels, there were there were profound sociological insights that they rendered, even if the paradigm that those insights emerged we're in was corrupt and you know, and and false. That's one of the reasons I think sociology seriously, it's been strangled for the same reason why disciplines that traditionally would have in the Connell system would have been lumped into like philology, like real cultural anthropology doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: My bologies that you guys know. Has really kind of driven that point home to me in the last couple of months to where I'm surprised I didn't see it before. But the level of which the social sciences have been absolutely just crushed is really hard to grasp until you really start digging in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very much, I mean, thankfully. I mean, the university systems dying. And one of the reasons I do what I do is because I think I'm contributing to the you know, we're remedying that because there's a there's a resurgence in intellectual life, and it's it's being effectively, you know, produced just by guys who you know, taking urage in these things and dedicate their life to it and find a way to monetize.
Speaker 1: This is why it draws such a big difference between between streamers and podcasters, right or substectors, because a streamer is basically being paid for his attention. Right, you have to entertain people right then and there. Right, you have to do your dance or whatever it is, and you depend on them watching you, and you have to be entertaining for them to watch you. It is actually it is no different than working a job. You are being paid for your attention. But with podcasts and substacks, I find that basically it is used it to round and you think, right, doing the type of at leisure things we're describing, and then you condense those, you know, the fruits of that intellectual labor, and you present them right, and people pay to support you. Very similar to like the patrons of the arts, unfortunately and a much less ignoble fashion. But this is what the populoce the population is doing. Yeah, they are being patrons of things, which if you think about it, and what and what a lord's situation.
Speaker 3: Was like yeah, and that's why there's all kinds of correctives and that's why black pillars are fucking idiots because.
Speaker 1: It's literally an intellectual lordship.
Speaker 3: Right thank well. I mean in the arts too, it's a real thing. There's great music being produced including rock and roll. There's great visual art being produced, Like, there's all kinds of shit that is great that even twenty years ago was unthinkable because the bully pulpit was still abs allud do you even if tractors were appearing therein.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, you've got to sell me. The second time my family was ennobled was for poetry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, the the.
Speaker 1: Anglo society was refined enough once upon a time two realize nobility in a man's ability to create poetry. Right, Poetry was as good in determining a man's noble worth as martial prowess.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because that's that's part of the that's part of the perennial cultural mind. And there's a linear epigenetic aspect to heritage. Quite literally, I agree with this that that's why culture is very immortal, you know, and that's one of the things, along with meaningful faith in God and congregational observance they're in that mitigates people's anxiety about implement about dying. But also cultural productivity is as important as economic productivity or military productivity or anything else. You know, it's all part of the prestige, that constant. It's a complete human experience, and uh, that's the entire reason for these communitarian institutions that taken together constantu it a culture or a way of life, you know, And that's why it means it's so insidious that, you know, the the arts for almost a century have been totally co opted by you know, an occupational element whose ambition was to not just pornography it, but to decontextualize and deastoricize these things and demoralize people and ultimately robin and their ability to live historically, which uh is a kind of.
Speaker 1: This in support for modern arts. I have a friend who's a very large art dealer, and he and I were talking the other day and he said, it's overnight, people's interest in not like people's interest in go seeing it, but the people that actually support the arts, like the people that pay hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars, you know, to stare at it. The interest in purchasing modern art has almost collapsed overnight. Interesting, yep, Yeah, that's right. Telling everyone only wants great masters, that's it. So they only want the classics. It's the only thing people are willing to buy.
Speaker 2: What all is broken.
Speaker 1: I think so. I mean, no, he's like, no one will no one is really showing up to gallery of gallery events for new artists. He's like, really, he and I were talking talking about about new artists and when you sat like struggled with it for a couple of minutes, and we can only think of one one that was worthwhile. That one one artist where we would actually purchase painting, a painting of his and hang out.
Speaker 3: Wrong, it's mout of on Earth that is dope, you know, like the guy who did Appetite for Destruction. Like his entire catalog is ah it Williams.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's it's he's awesome, and there's a there's random like street artists here that I actually actually like. But no, I the days of uh, you know, like the the ninety sixties and seventies and even into the eighties, this had kind of it became too esoteric. By the nineties, he were still paying top dollar from out of Earth in the nineties would have become this kind of niche thing. But the days where you know, you you host like a cocktail party in the seventies and there's some like super abstract piece of shit on the wall, and some guys like yeah, you know, I get paid like twenty thousand dollars for that, and everyone's like ooh, and like like nobody nobody's impressed by that anymore, Like even if you if you're even if you're into art for the wrong reasons, there a cloud chaser, like nobody nobody gives a fuck about that, which is fascinating. Yeah, and it's well even like, uh, I when people can visit me a lot, I like, I take you to the art I take into the museum campus. You know, obviously the highlight to me is is uh, you know, the U five O five submarine, And there's like a shuka at the Science inst museum and all kinds of cool stuff. But I take onto the Art Institute. I got, I got warm feelings about it. My dear friend Ben, who was an artist, and he died really tragically years back, but he was my He was my dear friend from high school and he lived with me when we were in college. I don't really ol. He went to the Art Institute and so I'd hang out with him there all the time, you know. And but even my favorite aspects there at institute. It's the Renaissance and early Modern religious paintings and stuff, and just like and like that heroic realist style, the color saturation and the depiction of light and shadow. It's completely freaking insane, man that you know, and anybody even uh even even early twentieth century stuff that I like, you know, uh like Salvador Dali. His colors might pop better, but it's not the same sort of saturation. You know, I don't. I don't know when to about visual art. I remember it was Dil's hot, But I know what I like.
Speaker 1: Check out check out somebody named artist by the name of Ross Caliendo.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's spelled c A here.
Speaker 1: I'll spelled for you because I also suck at spelling h R O S S c A l I E n d O. And I think you will be it's very similar to what you're talking about. Yeah, he uses color. He uses color theory very very proficiently.
Speaker 3: Oh well, okay, now I'm a I I like to think I got a good eye for optics, Like I I think I'm good at like picking up clothes and stuff. And I think i'm I think I got a decent eye for like what's gonna parallel in terms of color schema. But I I'm very much like a words guy and a music guy. I can't draw for ship, you know. Uh, It's like it's the Jinks to the left. He's like left these other great artists, so they can't even draw stick figures. I'm like, I'm like one of the I to learn more about.
Speaker 2: I was a pretty good artist.
Speaker 1: Artist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I've always envy guys who can draw. But too, like everybody respects if you're a writer, people think you're a weirdo and probably an alcoholic or like a criminal, all of which made me true. If you're like an artist, the girls like want you to like paint them naked and stuff like, it's just there's just like way more like cloud behind it the uh I uh but no, I always I took when Burden was visiting Missus Burton's relatives and Andersonville, like, I took him to the Art Institute and we had a blast. He was really impressed, man, he really uh he really got to Uh.
Speaker 1: I got to sit in in Salvador Donelly's rolls Royce a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: That's pretty awesome, Nick, Yeah, it was pretty fucking rad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ross Collendo, this is great stuff, man, Thanks for the tip.
Speaker 1: It's just the only it's the only modern artist. If you want to, if you want to buy a painting, I can hook you up with a good deal.
Speaker 3: Brushing up against people because you know, you know, like Picasso is a big deal in Chicago because of like the Picasso, which is like a fucking horrible sculpture, and like the starving. The Picasso was like a dickhead and hearns of his politics. Like I've always thought. I've always thought is I've always hated the Picasso. It's a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: And Passo himself was trash, Like I just had never gotten into it.
Speaker 3: I do love I do love the GM by Modern Lovers on the Real band such ridiculous. It was never cold an asshole, unlike you.
Speaker 1: Is a faggot.
Speaker 3: Yeah he really was.
Speaker 2: Can we can we go back to something that Thomas mentioned of course? Yeah, Thomas mentioned, you know, not being black pilled and everything like that. You three, you three know me in real life? Am I black pilled?
Speaker 1: Not at all?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: If you were like it wouldn't be friends because you like weirdo who like didn't like they're they're I mean, you're my friends and my friend, and you know I got I got everyone was my friend. I got like huge love for him. But I mean, but you'd be, you'd be it'd be like a detriment to hang out with you if you were a black old person like people like, toxic negativity is a real thing.
Speaker 1: People still come to do it.
Speaker 2: But apparently if you talk ship about the Grand Rabbi of Washington d C. Donald Trump and how much of a trader he is and he's not, he doesn't work for you know, America, that's black pilling, and you're going to black pill people.
Speaker 3: These these these fucking helons have They have no take.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I they can't conceptualize winning outside of winning presidential elections and owning the Republican Party, Like they physically can't conceptualize a worldview where the ship that is fucking them over it doesn't exist, like they're slaves exactly, their brains having slaved then yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I uh, they still think they still think like this, like this system somehow, if I get control of the reins of this obsolete system, I'm gonna make it work for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna pay all the black people their welfare benefits.
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, they're no, they're all going back. They're all going back, dude, They're all going back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it's uh, it's something like weird. It's it's something like weird. It's like playing video games with them. It's something like weird cathartic fantasy that for stupid people that that doesn't actually exist in reality, like I do all. But that's also the reason why you know, I tell people like I'm like, you know, look like if you're using social media and these online platforms and do what we're doing here. You know, we're to come together with people, you know, basically and have like what amouse, like a study session or you know, to bring people up to speed or like worthy of this kind of content. You know, I by it well at the same time, you know, augmenting your own knowledge base like that, that's a worthwhile use of time. Like beyond that what you're everything used to be doing, it's either uh, you know, worrying towards you know, the posterity of of your long form stuff or the stuff that's going to be enduring is going to serve you know, cadres that exceed us or you know, building uh social capital, and in real space, if you're not doing those things, you're you're just some guy like consuming memes and training bumper sticker platitudes with other idiots and you know, playing a video game. You know, like these guys, these guys don't actually exist in real space. You got a look at like that, you know, like they're not It's a it's there between a guy who is in some battle theater under fire and some guy who's like literally playing a video game, you know, and and the ladder trying to have a conversation with the former about the reality of a of a you know, modern warfare at like fire team level or something. You know, one thing is not gonna do with the other.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm trying to figure out how they're all dealing with their pussies bleeding over the past week. When you know, Bovino comes out and says there are no deportations happening.
Speaker 1: Brings ever worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's a really or it's a really small number. And oh, by the way, there's like one hundred million illegals here. Everyone knows it. On the inside that there's one hundred million people who shouldn't be here, and it's like they're all going back. Many go ahead, go ahead, tell me, tell me how the fuck you're gonna do that. Well, we're gonna get our guy elected and he's gonna be like the Austrian painter and he's gonna shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Can you control Look at Virginia. Virginia told everybody, do you control how the elections are counted?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Then elections mean nothing to.
Speaker 3: You, ding ding Well, so I mean anybody who I mean, like nobody should be voting. I mean this idea that it's al though too. I mean, like even these guys, these guys don't understand too. I mean, i'd points to have made a point to whiny Wignas. I'm like, if you guys actually like you would be the first to go. We'd have to like get rid of you because you're uh, yeah, you're you're because I mean, because you're white. In words number one, number two, it's uh you know again, if you think in terms of memes, like you know, you don't actually understand what you're saying. You have no idea what you're talking about. You know, like you're not.
Speaker 2: It's it's all Twitter posts. It's one.
Speaker 3: And yeah, like uh and and and and like and like bullshit they saw on four Chan.
Speaker 1: You know, I have I have a I have something I want to present to you. So my my British friend that you all know, she is very like hip to like the state of the art whatever in various social sciences, and she pulled up a study that apparently has been replicated a bunch of times. Because I obviously bitch about this a lot. For as much as it bothers Pete, it bothers me. How these fucking cocksuckers can just continue on it. And what she said to me was, well, and this to your point, Thomas, about how like it's something outside of intelligence, right, Intelligence in the IQ scale sense is different from having this political sense of things right, because the studies show like the more intelligence someone is right, the more that they will use that intelligence to basically twist themselves up into pretzels to preserve their worldview.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Increasing in intelligence doesn't actually make you able to basically decipher what's going on. You just use that intelligence more to figure out ways to basically to rationalize this to where it doesn't assault your worldview, to where it's not a threat to you. Right, the intelligence goes one hundred percent towards pain avoidance.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, there's a reason. There's a reason why it's it's it's not a bunch of like Stavant mathematicians who run everything. You know, Like I just make the point of people. I guarantee that like some like little worm like Bill Gates as a higher IQ than Napoleon or Muhammed or Adolf Hitler because also like not a single person on this planet who would ever die for Bill Gates, you know, like it doesn't like like IQ is a real thing. There's a set of characteristics and trades and measures, but it's a very it's a very narrow spectrum of human characteristics. Is that something like end all be all thing? You know what I think, I don't know why people.
Speaker 1: It is almost a spiritual sensitivity what we're talking about. Yeah, because that's actually what you're doing. You're picking up on basically the the the subconscious isn't real, but the collective conscious of the mass body of people that surround you. Yeah, that's how you know what's coming down the pike. That's how you know what is possible and what's not is because you're basically.
Speaker 3: Doing Symbolic psychology is a real thing as long as why I like the Frank Herbert books because he was a big Carl jassperson and he was really into the the you know, bad psychology had a like before Charlatan's and idiots. Uh, it came to dominate the discipline and turn it into this grift and you know, first among them, you know, people like Freud. Before it became this like voodoo garbage, there was a lot of really insightful stuff being produced. And you know, I take that seriously. And yeah, symbolic psychology is a huge aspect of.
Speaker 1: Of a.
Speaker 3: Of a political ontology other things. Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's something to that. Not in the sense of ghost hunters and things, but you know, there are I saw the data burden on one of the ones we were recording about. That's why of the Herbert books, there's on a Planet of Rackets, there's a deck and and Carl Jung he towards out of his life ill a lot with with uh, not just tarot cards with but running the mittle playing cards. You know, they've had the conventional paint you know, face cards and visual stimulus that's you know, random within a certain data set, people will uh, not entirely consciously, like gravitate towards patterns that they associate in their mind symbolically with with other phenomena. And the more people gravitate to those things, presumably you can devinate certain aspects of you know, the the public mind. And uh, what's what you know, what aspects are being excited they're in in terms of extent, narratives and things like that. And I take that seriously. It's not it's not just mystical mumbo jumbo or something. But I uh, I'm gonna uh, I'm gonna balance because I'm not feeling well and I got to eat something.
Speaker 1: Get off my feet, my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys, what's up?
Speaker 2: Take care? Good time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank Yeah, Well we'll catch up in the chat later today or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let's uh, we'll try and make the next one a little bit sooner than three weeks so I don't get haranguing on on social media. Apparently one of the things social media is used for is.
Speaker 3: I'd like to ideal I'd like to do it bi weekly. But you guys, you guys, got demands on you was fine, Yeah, all right, fellas. Uh, let me know when this is posted, and please like tag me in the description, like add on substack when you upload it, like add my name as one of the creators that were automate get notified.
Speaker 1: Why am I not able to do this? Karl is the only one that subsect. Lets me add this too. Well, we'll take this offline. I will have one of you guys walk me through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, all right, guys, all right later, all.
Speaker 1: Right, man, I think we should talk about respectability politics and the fact that all right, I was talking to our mutual mutual dark enlightenment about this a lot lately. All Right, I'd like to reference the Charlie Kirk assassination and what's happening now, because at the time of the Charlie Kirk assassination, there was this this narrative that got seated into our space rather quickly and then became a like a means of forment. Right, Like if you tried to say this was Israel, you are a kook. That's just like Candace Owens, and you are helping the left. We believe it is Ross? Is that his name? Ross? Whatever it doesn't matter, right, this is who did it. We're gonna believe the FBI narrative. And if you try and say that it is Israel responsible or Israel involved in the assassination of Charlie Kirk, then you are not a serious person and you need to be pushed out of dissident right wing spaces and you're helping the left. And basically, Candace Owens and I did an audio essay about that about I title that walking and chewing gum at the same time, and which Tucker later went on to basically perform magically with Basically he's been doing that.
Speaker 2: He's been doing that a lot lately.
Speaker 1: Exactly what have been I've been quoting.
Speaker 2: I've been quoted almost directly in his newsletter a few times in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: And I'm like saying, guys, come on his most recent interview today that dropped like there is three stormy waters like eats like each more each episode that he drops like more and more times. Can you like point like I said that I know where he got this, I know where he got this framing for this.
Speaker 2: Well, it's his producers, And Hi, guys, we love you.
Speaker 1: We love you. Very much, and you are allowed to steal all of the Stormy Waters takes you would like. Royalty free, Ben Shapiro, it is one million dollars per frame reference.
Speaker 4: If he starts talking about so, I'm gonna like really.
Speaker 1: Jump out of my chair started talking about.
Speaker 2: What about feats?
Speaker 4: I just did a big effort post about footwear and socks and stuff like that because I get a lot of questions about my kind of niche preferences because of my hiking and running experiences. And immediately people are like, uh, why didn't.
Speaker 2: You tell us the story about the foot fetishists that you met. I was like, look, here's the thing is, I don't know how you how I'm supposed to talk about the Charlie Kirk assassination very seriously, like the official story, all right? Tyler Robinson. Tyler Robinson's trans boyfriend's name is Lance Twigs. Lance Twigs a trans name, Lance Twigs. You're fucking with me, Okay, I can see you're fucking with me. I can see that this isn't real. Fucking stop it. There's no way a trans dude's name is Lance Twigs. That's made up. Come on, stop it.
Speaker 1: People. People think like Oh no, that's your your being, Like this is kook stuff. Case in point, the nine Iranian women or whatever that the regime is going to hang or something, right like, there's no the first person to post this is Eli Yakobi, right, No one of them is there.
Speaker 2: They're going to do this, right one of the Samuel's mom, Dommy's wife, and a wig.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's retarded. They made up nine women, and the fucking president of the United States, right, supposedly the most powerful man in the world is now begging the Iranian government to not kill nine made up bitches. It's nine not real hose guess what bared execution?
Speaker 2: They agreed to it?
Speaker 1: Of course they did, Like he wants to do what Yeah, sure will kill nine fake will will not kill nine not real people.
Speaker 3: For you?
Speaker 1: What do we get in the exchange? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: But it seems like a flex Like all this stuff seems like someone gloating, right, I mean it's it's so I mean, how.
Speaker 1: Many How hard do you work at your job?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like you need to tell me if this was your job, because there's thousands of people that are employed to create these type of meta narratives, right, Like, how hard are you gonna work. Nobody takes their job one hundred percent seriously. So you're telling me when you're you know, you're in the in the in the control room, typing up, you're like, all right, we got to think of a fucking true name, true name, true name, true name, true name. Twigs like you're gonna take You're gonna have some fun with it. It's like it's like the pilots that have to fly all day and then knowing that radar, radar, you know, flight control people watch them and they draw dicks in the sky. It's no different. But uh, the thing I wanted to get back to this because of Perci.
Speaker 2: It's all it's all look, you know to your point about you know, it's all this. If you criticize the administration, you're siding with the left. If you're doing look, man, yep, here's the problem. They know that scared little babies who think that the regime is going to come after them are going to vote Republican no matter what. Yep, yep. They've got them into that corner. And I'm not saying that you have to vote Democrat, okay, because that's the next thing still say, because because everyone has to have the Jewish argument of yeah, maybe you shouldn't be maybe you shouldn't be bombing Godza. Oh so you're promas So everybody jumps to that kind of argument because everybody's become so judaized the It's look, man, these people are not working for us, you know, And I think the proper you know, when they say, oh, who's the future of MAGA is a jd vance is now you are. You're the only one. You and your friends, You and the people you're getting together with, you and the people you're organizing with you and the people who you're looking to. You know, get your buddy elected sheriff of the county, or get a friend you know elected, try to get him into the governor's office or something like that. You're the future of making America great again. None of these.
Speaker 1: James Fishback James Fishback is the leading candidate for the governor of Florida. The leading candidate, Dan Bulzarian, is running for Congress and will likely win. James Fishback was an unemployed crazy person who's only cling to fame was working at a hedge fund for two weeks and then suing the hedge fund saying that they stole his trading ideas, like he's don't get me wrong, James Fishback is a pathological liar, Like he's not a good person, but he pulled out of his ass what will likely be a Republican governorship.
Speaker 2: Incredible. I don't think he's an only.
Speaker 1: Byron Daniel. Byron Daniels is the only person that that they have. I know this because I talked to the person. Remember when I talked to you, I told you, Remember I told you I talked to uh. I had a conversation with a boomer you know, important political person.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: This is what he's upset about. It's it's basically nobody vetted Byron Daniels, who's an absolute disaster as soon as you basically like look into him. Somehow he managed to fucking slink his way into Congress. And the problem is.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's Byron Donald's by the way, whatever, what a.
Speaker 4: PAC securer don Quavius Jenkins.
Speaker 1: Yes, but basically, like, what is your fucking excuse is is James Fishback doing respectability politics? Is James Fishback scared to say now that I think the Jews have enough power? Thanks? Or yeah, maybe we don't do stuff for Israel. Israel's the fucking worst. Like Israel's actually a detriment to our society. Our relationship with Israel hurts us. Right, we have guys on we have guys on our side thinking that they're doing respectability politics. So first I want to I'm gonna say this, and I'm gonna talk about what i want to say. Why why I'm not angry at them, because I'm not. If Tucker Carlson is breaking down the most popular media figure in America, Candae Owens, say whatever you want. She is the most popular podcaster in the fucking world, Like that's a fact. And Tucker Carlson is the most popular in America. And if he is breaking down to all of the people that watch him, how the Holocaust is the official religion of America has displaced Christianity, and the people that are responsible for this went about creating this situation intentionally. And it is the one thing you're not allowed to criticize. And it's the only thing the government is willing to come after you with force and try and disenfranchise you and or throw you in jail. Right, this is the thing you can't criticize. This is the most important. This is that is the crux of really all of art, like all of the dissident If you could like pick one idea that came out of our spheres that, if you were to chuck at the popular narrative would do the most damage. It's fucking Holocaustianity. Oh yeah, that's it, Like Holocaust ain't fucking real. This is a religion, right, They're using it to displace Christianity and also control the minds of America and its political process. Like this is the one thing. And Tucker and it's been like the most like people that will say, like, oh, Jews are being bad even they won't touch the fucking Holocaust. And Tucker Carlson is demystifying and taking all the power away from the Holocaust to the largest media audience that ever existed in the United States of America. And there's a lot of guys in our sphere that are just afraid to be like, yeah, well the Jews did it. It's it's a fucking Jews. Sorry, you're not allowed to say that. Charlie Kirk was assassinated by Jews. Charlie Kirk was assassinated by Jews. You know, I'd say that if you do that, you're helping, You're helping the left, and you sound like a kuk I'm sorry, Stucker, Carlson a kuk. No, what he's doing is legitimizing these ideas, and our guys are missing the fucking moment. James Fishback's not missing the moment, right, A fucking pathological liar and probably psychotic person that he may be, He's not missing the moment. He's doing the thing that half of the guys in our sphere tell us that Normanies aren't ready for. To Thomas's point, these guys are so fucking online and up their own ass that they don't actually talk to regular people. They don't know what the regular person is ready for or not. Tucker does. So I'm not angry if you're listening to this and this sounds like you or you were one of the people that told me, told carl or told Pete that we were helping the left. We need to be pushed out of distance spaces because we're saying the Jews killed Charlie Kirk Well, motherfucker. First off, we were right, haha. And second off, like you are, there has something has interrupted your ability to perceive what regular Americans are willing to take and what answers Americans are looking for. And this is a fucking thing that we are going this respectability politics stuff like this whole narrative about Charlie Kurk getting killed by Jews. This is gonna help, This is gonna hurt the left, This is gonna help the left, This is gonna we only have this small window of time we have to do this in. We have to point it at this. Don't be a kook Like that message went out everywhere. Just like the second the SPLC thing went out, this other narrative immediately came down about how all white advocacy organizations are just fedops. Like we've seen it everywhere. This type of narrative manipulation is going to hit our spheres really really hard because and this is the same reason why I'm not mad. There are guys, a lot of guys you know him, carl you know them, We've seen them at meetups, right, Like, there's a lot of guys that have threw no fault of their own, haven't really been given a chance to do anything right that they can feel accomplished about. Right, They're guys that are you know in their early twenties. They're doing all the right things, like they're the eagle Scout kids, like there are guys, right, they're the guys that are stand up dudes, But our society has removed from them any chance of recognition that they are men, right, like they're There's no method, there's no mechanism in our society that allows these guys, especially because their age, especially because what our society has basically chosen how it's going to treat men. Right, these guys are doing all the right things. They're trying to be buttoned up, they're trying to be stand up guys, and nothing exists to where they can basically earn the respect of other men. They can't. They're unable to get recognized as respectable guys.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: They're any way of doing that through employement or education, right, or entrepreneurial accomplishments, those have all been denied them, right. The type of social organizations and religious organizations that would confer that type of stuff, that's all been denied them. So they have no way of getting respectability. And if you're twenty, if you're in your early twenties, there is nothing you want more than the recognition of other men that you are a man. And because of this, we are going to a large percentage of our guys are going to be fucking susceptible to this respectability bullshit every single time. Take it away.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts, good, carl.
Speaker 4: I totally get what you mean, And because we really need all kinds like people serve. People serve different roles, like people reach people at different stages along the way. So I understand some of these arguments for them. But what you're pointing out, Stormy, which is the killer point, is that these people determine that they are the respectability police because they want to be respected and they want to be respectable, And like, no, that's not how this works. That you know, you need you need to you need to understand reality, and you need to explore things, and sometimes you'll be like, yeah, the official story is closer to what I think is probably the truth. I mean, I think we were all kind of like with the Charlie Kirk thing, at first, we're kind of like, well, you know, let's see how this plays out. I can't make a make a proclamation yet. But then there's enough compelling evidence, you know, that comes out where you're like, holy shit, and yeah, so it's it's an interesting it's an interesting quandary because you know, we have to find ways for these people to do things in real life that matter. And like, that's literally the most important thing that I could say about anything is that if you get together with guys, you don't have the misunderstandings when you're talking face to face that you have online. Just inherently it's just inherently siloing and alienating and leads to conflict and so on and so forth. And so that's really what the answer is, you know, and it sucks because like you want to reach these people, but you know, a lot of people just can't be helped. So hopefully, hopefully these people are developing cadres of people I r L and they can hash it out there and they don't need to be performative online and the thought police for their enemies on behalf of they're.
Speaker 1: They're they're generally I see this from the digging around that I've done is like all it really takes is like for some person in the system, like let's say a a congressional staffer or something like that, because we we do interface right, Like it's a spectrum. So our guys are like us to where they're just completely disengaged. And then there are guys that are still involved, right Like they're still mentally art gives, but they are in the machine. Yeah, And it's just it's very easy for somebody with a little bit of clout, right, somebody with that respect to where they can believably confer some of that and be like, hey, man, like I agree with everything you're saying, Like, hey, if you could just tone it down about like the Jews and this Charlie Kirk thing right now, because it seemed to be time sensitive and it's imperative, right Like, it's the one thing that it kind of dominated the narrative. I would say, like all of regime efforts in our space, because I don't get me wrong, Like, guys, there's a whole bunch of guys you can think of off the top of your head that are just regime spigots, but that somehow exists in our spheres. Right, All those guys all at once were like, you can't say the Jews killed Charlie Kirk. You can't say Jews killed Charlie Kirk. And that in that moment where our guys can't really decide like what to do. All it takes is just a little nudge from someone that they view as respectable. Right, It doesn't have to be a tacit prompt our guys lack. A lot of guys lack things, experience accomplishments that they can stand on their own two feet and say fuck you, like I don't care what you think. Like that's nice, but like I don't need anything from you. There's nothing the system can give me. Where do you think, Pete, Well.
Speaker 2: I mean I've been saying this. It's the whole respectability thing, you know. People. Yeah, I know I've been saying this and people are probably really sick of me hearing me say this. But I'll never be thinking of it if you're going to go if you're going to join the GOP. Now, I can understand on the local level, state level, that's where we want to work. But the national GOP, Washington, d C. The GOP is gay as fuck. Okay I think it was.
Speaker 1: It was, and they're trying to fucking root you out if you didn't attend dinner. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of my friend, you know, one of my friends. Yeah, one of my friends said it this way, he said. The Democrat Party promotes homosexuality, the Republican Party practices it.
Speaker 1: So you're going you you go to.
Speaker 2: Washington, d C. And I'm gonna I'm gonna infiltrate, and I'm gonna you're gonna be working side by side with sodomites, probably child molesters. I mean, you're you're telling me that's not going that's not going to hurt you in some way, shape or form spiritually. I mean, you you think you're doing the right thing, but you've basically just you. You've gone to sodom and Gomorrah, and there is not like I'm sorry, you think you're the one person who who God is going to look upon and go okay, okay, we'll save it because there's one upright man here. Now that ship is sailed a long fucking time ago. Get out because it is going to be destroyed, and if it's not destroyed, it's going to destroy you. And these people who are like, oh well I need you know, I get in there, you know, And I mean I can have a career. I can really, I can really make change. I can really What did you stop the did you stop the bombing in Iran. Did you stop the one last June? Did you stop February twenty eighth. Are you getting the are you getting mass deports? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean if Joe Kent is like the head of like this, I mean Robert F. Kennedy is starting a podcast because he says he can basically influence the do more in the world with his podcast than he ken as the head of whatever. I can't remember what fucking agency he had as.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the system is not The system is designed so that one group, one small group, can or competing groups can can take control and have control of it. But it's turned out that just one group has control of it, and they're set. They're basically initiating wars, and they're saying, no, you can't do deportations. But no, you're gonna go there and as a staffer and as a clerk, you're going to change everything. Oh no, I'm going to implant myself there because because the regime is going to fail one day and I need to be here so that I can take shut the fuck up and get out, go back to your whatever state you're from, to your local area, and take the knowledge you've learned there and start working there. That's the way this works. That is, it is not going to change. It may as well that you may as well call Washington, DC tel Aviv now because running by tel Aviv it's most Yeah, it's going to die, but we don't know when yea. And people are like, well, you know, it's an interurger generational war, which I agree. So we need to intergenerationally insert ourselves into there and make our own deep state. You said that by the time you do that, it's going to it's it's already an anachronism. It's not going to work at that point. It's going to get to a point where it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: And now you're middle aged with a mortgage and need the gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody who thinks is like, oh, I'm going to go there, and I'm going to show you know how many people have gone. I mean, I remember back in like twenty eighteen, this guy contacted me. He is like, dude, I work at the biggest, one of the biggest lobby lobby and agencies in DC. Can I come on the show and talk? And he talked about his origin story. His origin story was he was working with a guy in Texas. He was working on his campaign and the guy ran as Ron Paul to get elected. And then when he got to DC, what did he do? He immediately reverted to becoming one of them. So this guy was like, well shit, I mean I'm here. I don't want to work on the hill because I'm not going to make any money. I've made some contacts along the way. Let me make some money by going to work for a lobbying group. And he went to work for a lobbying group, and he just came on the show and said, you know, and basically expose what's happening. Thomas Massey actually listened to that episode and said it was one of the best episodes of the podcast you ever heard because it explained how Washington works exactly perfectly. Well, how do you think you're going to go there and change? And how do you think you're going to go What are you going to go there and set up so that when it collapses you can take over? What are you going to take over? The only thing you have control over is where you are, and DC is not your home. Go home, go home and start working there. There's people there even care about. You can take care of the people you care about better by working within a one hundred mile radius of your home, then you can going to fucking Tel Aviv on the Potomac.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a credibility thing. This is why I think it's hilarious that all the fucking Indians, the new arrivals, are clamoring for positions just like the Jews did in the existing apparatus. They don't actually like, they're not creative or intelligent people, right, so they can only see what exists. Right, Like, from an investors standpoint, this is a crowded trade. You already know it's not the play anymore because everyone is piling into it, right. That tells you that it's that's not where it's going to be. And that's exactly what they're doing, right, So, like they don't realize that the thing is rapidly like they can't see where it is going. They can only see where it is. It's like, oh, well, this is the halls of power. This is how you get power. And they don't actually probably because they haven't been here very long. They can't see the diminishing, rapidly diminishing credibility of the system. Governments don't need militaries, governments don't need internal police forces. All these things are secondary to credibility.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Once credibility is lost, none of those other systems function, right. Those are secondary systems that exist to protect the credibility. And this is something I've been thinking about a lot, guys. It is the kind of like the black hole nature of credibility. And the Jews are going through this right now. Trump is going through this right now. Right, once in a black hole. It's kind of interesting. Once you pass what's called the event horizon, right, which is like the apex point, right, The laws of physics literally flip, right, It's like the relationship between the fundamental forces flip. So when you cross the credibility event horizon, every single action can only go the opposite direction. Right, So, once you pass the credibility horizon, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: What you do.
Speaker 1: Things that would generally gain you credibility now have the opposite effect. They take it away. Right. So the things Trump does to try and regain credibility, because he has passed that credibility point, all they do is diminish his credibility. And I'll I'll dumb it down really simple. The day before yesterday Captive Dreamer, that fucking peanut head.
Speaker 2: Faggot was he's a white Somali.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he fucking is, isn't he.
Speaker 2: He's a white Somali literally.
Speaker 1: Someone so ugly your dad wants nothing to do with you. Ah, slave, he is a fucking slave.
Speaker 3: But he thought.
Speaker 1: In me criticizing this SPLC DJ and indictment, which is not something like, yeah, you can celebrate it, cool, but if you're not concerned with the particular thing that they went after the SPLC for, then you might not understand what's going on. But anyways, he tried to insinuate that I am a paid SPLC agent. Right, the SBLCS defunct all the Jewish leadership, like they all left, there's nobody there.
Speaker 4: It's a ghost, it's a it's a it's it was a skeleton that money was still passing through, but it hasn't been anything exactly.
Speaker 1: But what did they what did they go after it for white supremacy organs, funding of white supremacy organizations and they're saying that that's funding of terrorism. Well that's interesting. So basically giving money to white advocacy organizations is a crime, okay, But uh, Captive Dreamer, you know, basically quote tweets me and he's like, oh, well, you know these is obviously a paid s PLC agent. D da da da. And I was like, man, like, nigga, you're the guy that gets paid by Israel to post ship Like what are you even saying? And I got him a little flustered, and he uh, He's like yeah, so well yeah, so I put I put the on those anti condemning anti Semitism posts that they were paid promotions. Right, I got paid by Israel. How come you won't put in your posts that you're paid by the SPLC. It's like, whoa you were what?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I was just joking. I was just joking about being.
Speaker 2: Paid clod cloud nose on, clowd nose off. That's what they all do.
Speaker 1: Oh no, exactly, I was kidding exactly. But if everyone already thinks that you're paid Israel shill, then that joke actually doesn't work. It becomes counter effective. Right, So if I say, hey, guys, I'm paid by Israel, because that's such an outlandish possibility, that joke is funny. But now somebody else can make the exact same joke, and it's not funny. It actually further condemns them as a paid to show captive. Dreamer has passed the credibility event horizon. Nothing he does to try and gain credibility back works. It always just backfires. Everything the Trump administration does to try and gain credibility back ends up backfiring because once you pass that point, you simply acting at all brings eyeballs to you. Right, So like this is like the whole thing with them trying to distract away from the war and Iran right by making a big deal out of nothings at home. Well, see that's a problem. Like, yes, you want to take away eyeballs from your fuck up and Iran, but the problem is is that because you have absolutely no credibility, those eyeballs are going to find other stuff that you're not gonna want. Because if everybody's like, oh well Trump's fucking controlled by choose whatever, I'm bored of Iran, where am I going to look? And now all of a sudden everyone is finding out how much money him and his family have been making. Nobody was paying attention to that before, right, Nobody was even noticing really that Trump corruption on the right until he had lost that credibility to where Now, when our eyeballs are focused away from the thing that you don't want us looking at, where do you think we're going to go? And this is a problem with the regime. Everything it does right reduces its credibility. It's losing legitimacy rapidly. So you trying to embed yourself into this thing so you can be there when it collapses. What so you can take it over? Like you're gonna take over a thing that nobody finds credible anymore. Right, Like you're gonna it's like taking over the SPLC. Oh, you took over the SPO. You embedded yourself in the SPLC. Well cool, Now nobody gives a shit about the SBLC. Looks like you spent all that time for nothing, Right, Like you're going to take control of a thing that nobody fucking likes anymore. It just it drives me nutspeed.
Speaker 4: You know, there's one positive to I generally, I generally feel like the SPLC thing uh is is generally positive in terms of how it can move the needle forward as long as people spend two to three minutes thinking about it and the people and we talk to people who can be reached, not retards, but people who can be reached. There's no point in trying to convince retards online of anything. It's it's explaining the criticality of the s plc's role, you know, in Zog essentially in moving the neat needle forward in terms of uh, you know, creating justifications for various things. You know, they were at Eloheim City and their own operatives were basically running the op that led to the Oklahoma City bombing right there's and the FBI was, you know, running things through there. Oh wow, the FBI went after the SBLC like that's that's pretty comical. But the value in it is the proof retroactively and as far as what they were actually doing our heads actually that need to roll actually rollings related to this, no, not at all, but it's documented evidence as to what they actually are, and it isn't of course, the retard explanation that we're seeing from again retards who are irrelevant and the people who believe it are generally irrelevant people you know or you know, particularly over seventy five.
Speaker 2: Is the whole deal with.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, just proving that this is the way that they operate and mapping it to now right, so here here, let me give an example if you were online engaging in any of the politics associated with kind of this area in the past, I want to say since probably about two thousand. Well a lot of it goes back to just after nine eleven, but certain aspects of it, it really didn't start ramping up until around twenty twelve, but.
Speaker 2: Ten years ago.
Speaker 4: Definitely, if you were on like if you were on gab or something like that, you were constantly dealing with SPLC people literally people who were branded like Michael E. Hayden and that CARLSS Loser and you know, shit bags like that, as well as people who are undercover agitators who were looking basically looking to get information on people internally so that they could turn people. They were trying to get people to click links so that they kind of id them, you know, get their you know, their Google IDs by having them click through to documents and stuff like that and then being able to tie it back to gab for example. And so they've operated this way for a really long time. Yeah, they blew up whatever, and it isn't that they were manufacturing like quote unquote racism, And in reality, it's like the Democrats, the Democrats, you have to manufacture racism, you know, just like the way that the KKK.
Speaker 2: Is a Democrat thing. We know that that's retarded.
Speaker 4: But the value of all this is in being able to prove that it's all in op and that what happens is it's basically illegal to organize as a white person in your own interests. And and unless you like do all the denials and you put your you know, Earl Winson Sears or whatever her stupid name is, you know, as your candidate, you have to constantly sell out or you're under attack. And how are you under attack by law enforcement who and informants and NGOs and the five Eyes intelligence organizations who will send people out you know, on loan to your your various NGOs. So you have German intelligence, you know, trying to run in these things you know, paid for by the SPLC.
Speaker 2: Among others, which we know about.
Speaker 4: And they're trying to entrap you, trying to get you to commit a crime and trying to turn you or to find a retard in your organization who will just take money. But it's usually associated with entrapment and things of that nature so that they can steer your organizations so that you know, Charlottesville, right, Charlottesville was a legitimate thing. People did not want the monuments to come down, and they wanted to literally just be able to talk about it, Like all they ever wanted to do is be able to talk about, Hey, this is what's going on, and we don't want this to happen. Well, you know what happens. The whole world moves to stop that from happening and try to turn it into a precipitating event that will allow them to crush the right forever and blame it on you know, quote unquote fringe people. And and so what they do is they they take over these organizations to entrap people. It isn't that nobody is interested in, you know, speaking up for themselves. It isn't because well, I'm are racists, so I want to join a racist organization. No, you want to be able to assert your rights, and you can't do that. And so when you try to do that, they try to stop you. It really doesn't take that long to explain it to people, and most people understand it. People have been around for twenty thirty years understand this. People have just started figuring it out. Can be can learn to understand this with very short conversations. So that's just me going through like it's not as bad, and we see these stupid narratives, but don't believe out there that many.
Speaker 2: People actually believe this.
Speaker 4: The people that are putting this out there, they're a tiny minority of retards who are repeating it or they're paid shills.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's obvious, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think there are people that are just absolutely diluted and still think that the system works. That's fair, that's fair. Yeah, And those are the ones I'm trying to talk to. I know, I don't do a really good job because I'm not very diplomatic, but I'm to talk to the people who still are like holding on to this, you know, two hundred and fifty year old civic religion that you know, maybe we can get back to the constitution one day or something like that. And it's like, you know, and we're going to have mass deportations and the country is going to be completely bright, you know, just white people and just Protestants and only Protestants from my denomination. It's like, guys, look, you have to deal with reality. This is why people get pissed off at Daryl. You know Darryl Cooper, all right, Darryl Cooper has a bleeding heart for a lot of things, and he's explained why, and I accept it. To me, Darryl understands the biggest problem that we have, and that's that's important for me. But when Daryl, when you see Darryl talking about when you see Daryl talking about the like immigration and stuff like that and how send out ice like like they did in Minneapolis, is just it's a boring. One of the reasons he's saying that is because that's not how you solve this problem. And he also doesn't think that this problem is going to be solved, and he's probably right. I mean, we're going through it again, aren't we. Donald Trump in the White House, has the House, has the Senate, and he basically went to work for the Jews. So who's going to be who's going to do the deportations? Is JD Van's going to do the deportations when you get when he gets here in two thousand and eight, in twenty twenty eight, he probably won't even be elected because he's in this administration. So who's going to do that? Who's how is he getting done? So it's like you know when people you know, shit on Daryl Darrel's just like, look, I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this, with the reality of what it is, not this whole like libertarian antacy of living in an capistan in your head that you know, I phrase I coined, and where you're you're like, you're living your life now and all of your decisions and everything that you think is being based upon the world you want to see and not how the world works, like how the world works right now. Sure you want to plan for the future, and you'd like to see this, and you'd like to see that, but I can fucking guarantee you the world you want that you're picturing in your head is not going to happen. It is not going to happen.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You may be able to set up your personal life in a way that you can live as free as you'd want, but if you're gonna be if you think you're going to look out at the world the way it is right now and somehow by you believing in some kind of utopian dream that you're going to get it, or you know, well, maybe if there weren't black pillars out there, we could will it into existence while we're just posting on Twitter. Okay, I think you need to wake up. I think you need to figure out you know, you need to figure out your own life first. I mean, I think people have this idea that I'm like black pilled, that like I live my life in a black pilled way. No, I don't live my life in a black pilled way at all. I like my life. I really like my life. I think politics as people who I know and that I trust and that I work with wanted to work is not going to happen. So why would I pretend that something is going to happen that isn't that I don't believe is going to happen, just so that you feel good, just so that you don't feel black pilled, just so that you can sit there and keep imagining that the world is going to be something that it's not going to be. I'm sorry, that's not who I am, you know, and if you thought that's who I was, you shouldn't have got on board. You know me, You hear the way I talk, You know my opinions. You know, I think that this is occupied that this government is occupied, and the only way it's not going to be occupied anymore is if it's going to have to fall apart. It's going to have to stop existing as it does. So that it because it was designed in a way that occupiers could occupy it and take over, and that is democracy and that needs to be destroyed. And that is the only way that this government, the way it is structured right now, can operate. So stop living in a fantasy world thinking that you're going to make it into something that it is that it's not going to be. That's not black pilling. That's just accepting reality. And if you think that's black pilling, then you're a Pollyanna faggot and I probably don't want to have anything to do with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Literally, none of the voting machines are real. So like the system has to go. I think it'll go a lot faster than other people in our sphere, just because these things tend to cascade. Yes, So if it starts going a little bit, it starts going a little bit faster. If it starts going a little bit faster, it starts going faster. Still, And where are you going to be right if you're doing the thing that Pete's pointing out, trying to will it into existence without having sorted yourself out. You're just as fucked as everyone else. Now, somebody's got to come and sort you out. I'll do the immigration, immigration, the immigration issue, right, Like Daryl Cooper is also not asking to be the one setting up our immigration policy. He'll be the first to tell you he's a bit of a bleeding heart squishy when it comes to that issue. Right, that issue is going to sort itself out. A vast majority of the people are going to leave because the government's going to have collapsed. And I know this is something that you're just basically saying that this impossible thing is going to happen. So the thing that's been around for the last seventy years, eighty years, because the government that we have now is not the government we had before World War Two, like literally not even close, doesn't even resemble it. It's a different thing.
Speaker 2: They're literally fighting for the New Deal regime to keep the New Deals exactly.
Speaker 1: And I tell you that it's going to be around for forever and that'll never collapse. Like, really, this little we have a welfare system that lets us pretend to vote, like, that's actually the thing that exists. So you think this fucking shit show is going to be able to continue to pay all of its gibs while it's eroding rapidly. It's capital based. Okay, Sure, that issue is going to sort itself out, and it's probably unfortunately for Darryl, who you know is cares about people deeply in lots of respects, it's and he probably will be the first to agree with me and that it's not a good thing. That it will probably resolve itself violently, as these things always do. So the immigration issue is for us to sort out at the time in which we can sort it out. So in that way, I very much agree with Darryl, Like this government is not going to do it. They've fucking straight up told you they're not going to do it. So when we kind of end, the regime kind of goes in two phases, I think, like, especially like as far as it did in Germany where we've seen it elsewhere. First it's we have to stop people from finding out the information. And they did that for about ten years or so, right, and they became more and more and more and more frantic. But now that everybody knows the information, investing any more time, Like, once a critical mass of people know the information, any resources spent trying to stop people from learning that information is a waste because there's more people on the ground sharing it socially, like in person with one another through conversation, then are going to be able to learn about it. Even if you get kept everything. If you censored everything in television, in online, in podcasts, like you just took it all down, if literally the entire internet and everything went dark, the information was still spread almost as rapidly as it is now without you censoring anything, right Like, that's just how this is how exponential systems work. Right, you pass that point of criticality, so you're not going to spend any more time and resources there. You would have to immediately pivot into stopping people from organizing on that information, which is what I think they're doing now because it's the only move that they can make. Right, Like, not only are you not getting any results censoring, but anytime that any any money or resources that you invest in censors aren't going to do anything, So they're going to stop doing it, and that also means they're going to start doing something else. And the only thing that they can do is the only thing that they will do, which is stop people organizing on that information. Right, Like this is when things get a little bit more soft touch, right Like this is actually where this is actually the shortest period, right, like the sensor information to try and control the narrative period. That's a long period of time, right in the scale of how fast these things or this in the scale of the lifetime of of the regimes of the Jewish people, this bit is the much shorter bit by comparison. It's also the bit that's going to be a little bit scary, I think because if their goal is to say, if they have to move to stop you from organizing on information, right, we're talking about irl things, right And if permanently banning your account or suspending your account sucks in a digital sense, what comes next is going to suck in a physical sense. And I'd like to know what your guys' thoughts are about that, because I think people are going to have to be a little bit brave, Like if there's any time that you're gonna get a knock on the door or get politically persecuted. We're entering that phase of the game now. In my opinion, I'd love to hear what you guys think. Pete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a lot of people think that by voting for a republic get in JD. Evans getting elected or something like that, that's going to protect them from that where I mean, all you see is like, you know, do I believe Jewish power is collapsing? Sure? Is it going to collapse tomorrow? No, So they're going to go. They're going to go hard. And I don't know that JD. Vance is going to stand in their way. You know, people have this idea that he that I mean, he's I don't even think he's going to be able to get elected considering just how much of a disaster this this administration is, and you know, considering taking into consideration Stormy and Jay's GOP Sampson option. Yeah, I mean it could. I don't know that it could be any clearer that they're destroying the GOP, or at least if they're not destroying the GOP, which I don't think they can, they're destroying the GOP to the point where the rom like the Romney Bush crew can come back in. And I'm not saying that Mitt Romney or a Bush is going to come back in.
Speaker 1: They need to stop it from being a vector for nationalism to your point.
Speaker 2: Right, So so they you have somebody who is in that camp, you know, I mean, Marco Rubio is in that camp. Sorry, these you have a bunch of these people who are still loyal to that worldview and who are still bought by that worldview, you know, maybe even you know, blackmailed by that worldview. And I think that is the goal, is to get those people back in power. And you know, it's going to come around in twenty twenty eight. And I'm not going to make any predictions because my predictions always come wrong or always wrong. But if it is one of those people, you're going you know, there are people listening to this who are going to go to the ballot box and go, hey, at least it's better than the Democrat and hit the lever for the rep you know, for the Zionist, for the you know, for the person who's owned by Jews. Is there a chance to left the Democrat would be owned by Jew? Sure? Yeah, okay, but it always seems like James, Yeah, I mean, but when has the anti Semitism, the crackdown on anti Semitism happened more under the last couple of years of Biden after October seventh, or under Trump. When has it been more obvious that Washington, DC is owned by is owned by Jews under Trump? So you have to look at these things. Yeah, and I'm not like I'm saying, I'm not saying vote vote for Go vote for a Democrat, or go vote for a Republican in twenty twenty eight, do whatever the fuck you want, but don't pull that you know, don't push that button or touch that screen or what however the fuck you do it where you live thinking that you're like this is a like a protest vote or or this is a vote that's going to like protect you from like the word you know. Oh, there's there's bad and there's worse. I don't think there's bad and worse anymore. I think there's bad and bad or worse and worse. And I mean I just think that's coming. Oh who's gonna be the one who's gonna who's gonna crack down on me because of my beliefs? I don't know. I'm thinking both sides.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, and it's gonna be worse than it was before, because they're more fucking frantic than they are before. They're more exposed than they've ever been before. The State of Israel is more imperiled than it's ever been before. So the stakes are increasing for them. Do you think they're not going to make the stakes increase for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent, though, Like going to the.
Speaker 1: Voting booth, fine if you if you think that you have to right, if you think that actually does anything? Right? Do we get in, did we get the Save Act? Do we have any way of even policing our voting machines? Who owns the voting machines?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: None of these questions are answered. The only questions that people demand are are you voting for our guy or the other guy? Or are you are you going to vote for the Democrats?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Or do our votes count? Our votes counted correctly?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: You can't even get a legitimate poll. People like Mark Mitchell have been run out of the industry. You get polls like, oh, one hundred, one hundred percent of people who support Donald Trump support the war.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're giving the system legitimacy. I guess it's the last credit. It's the last legit It's The last credibility fucking that they have is everyone believing that they have a stake in it, and that fucking ritual is how they do it. Well, the way they do it makes them come out and say it.
Speaker 2: It's partly the ritual, and it's also partly Hey, if you don't if you don't vote for the Republican, the Democrat is going to be ten times worse if you don't vote for the Democrat, the Republican. You know, if you don't vote for the republic Democrat, the Democrats going to have is going to institute Marxism if you don't vote for the republic If you don't vote for the Democrat, the Republican is going to institute fascism. Everyone's going to do a Fascism or a Marxism, depending on how you vote. I fucking wished a Republican would institute a fucking fascism, But jeez, that's me to vote. But that's not happening. I mean, the only thing I care about the twenty twenty eight election is I want to see if somebody on one of the sides runs staunchly anti Israel, anti Zionist. Yeah, that's that's all. I'm interested in and I'm not even interested in them winning because I don't know that I would trust that they were. I would just want to see the react by the people. That's all I can.
Speaker 1: This is the thing is that we're so fucking removed from even having any hope because honestly, Pete, just like you said about like you just want to see that was the big thing with Trump. I think people were just people were skeptical the entire time. They voted for Trump, but they were skeptical. And I think that's what he hasn't figured out right, like how fast his how fast his support basically just disappeared when he started basically backtracking on everything. I think he has the opinion that, oh, well, now the people believed in me, just like last time, well like in between your last presidency, in this one. People have had COVID and they all watched twenty twenty happen. They watched the rioting in the streets. They watched the fucking experts tell them like, uh, COVID wants you to support George Floyd, and if you support George Floyd, it won't infect you. They watched the election get stolen. There was like a before the election, there was a complete disillusion with a disillusion with government entirely, and really, I would say in most people's minds, the voting for Donald Trump that happened in twenty twenty four was a skeptic vote, like okay, sure, Like I'll vote for you, but I don't really think you can do anything or I would like to see you do something. I think people are skeptical. Now, how skeptical are they going to be after the last guy that they rolled the dice on basically turned around and did everything that he said he wouldn't do, Like, how do you get people to trust the system anymore? Like twenty twenty hurt the credibility of the system, COVID hurt the credibility of the system. Now when they do a protest vote, now that doesn't work either. It's just like Donald Trump trying to manipulate the oil markets. It worked at first, then it started working less, and now it doesn't work at all because people don't believe him. I don't know, man Martin Armstrong that has been predicting since the eighties, and whoever's listening to this and doesn't know who that is, then just completely disregard this, This will have no weight for you. But Martin Armstrong has been predicting since the eighties that twenty twenty eight is the last US election based whether that means like twenty thirty two doesn't happen, or that twenty twenty eight like kicks it off. I don't know what it means, and he doesn't know what it means. And it sounded really really crazy in twenty ten when I first heard it. It sounded crazy in fucking twenty nineteen, like seven years ago, that sounded insane to me. It doesn't seem so insane now.
Speaker 2: And what I think if if three years ago, if four years ago someone would have told you that, like random strangers on the street were trying to jpill you, you would have been like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well not me, because I was yacking your ears off about Roger's theorem.
Speaker 2: Yeah true, but yeah four years ago before before October seventh.
Speaker 1: Yep, no one would believe where we were even where we are today. Nobody would even believe in a year ago to where like random strangers are coming up to you on basically on the street nears makes no difference, and not trying to anti Zionists pill you, but trying to straight up jew pill you. Like that's the biggest I think that's the biggest change that I've noticed. Is before it was like, yeah, well, you know, Israel it's not really our friend, right, and that now it's like, you know, like Jews kill babies and like drain their blood.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Like whether or not that's true or not, it likely is the fact that that's what the normies are trying to fucking red pill you on is a drastic difference because that means the normies have noticed race, yep. And I think that's the biggest difference between even twenty twenty four election and now is the awareness of race. And it's the fucking Jews. Funny enough, that's done it, right, because you can't notice the fucking Jews as other without going, oh, we'll wait a second, why do they hate just white people so much? Like I don't know, I don't know if that's been your perception, but like every time a normany is kind of like trying jupill me, which happens quite a bit, and I just like and I tilted towards race, like yeah, like why do they have against us? What do they have. It's like they hate white people. They're like, yeah, they fucking hate white people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's obvious. And and then you can even get them to if you push them into how Jews do the counter she hod where they try to they try to get you to hate it's like, oh, you know, it's really the Muslims. It's the you know, look, we're surrounded by Muslims. Israel's a small country surrounded by Muslims. There's there's one point five billion, and can't Israel have its own country? The Muslims have all these countries, there's one point five billion Muslims. How many Jews are there? Yeah, there's going to be more fucking Muslim countries than there are Jews. That's fucking that's basically geography. So shut the fuck up with that argument. It doesn't work on me. But they try to get you to hate Muslims, and it's like, oh, well, look, Muslims are Muslim, Muslims are just natural terrorists. All they want to do is kill Jews. Okay, why if that's true? Why? And no one wants to answer those fucking and no one wants to either ask that question or answer the question. It's like I mean, I'm sorry for knowing my history. I'm sorry. You know, I experienced a guy I was at a party friend of mine's house. Did not want to rock the boat, but this fucking Jew told me straight to my face that Palestinians don't exist. That land was empty before Jews started going there. And I'm like, you know, I have a fucking gun, right, you have to assume I have a fucking gun on me. I just I mean, these people are how do you fucking deal with people like that? They basically they are exterminationist, the lunatics. They are exterminationists. They want to kill everyone who's not them. And then as I forget, I think it was Michael Collins Pipate, Yeah, but Michael Collins Piper pointed out he said, I mean even if the Jews killed every like, every non Jew, they just kill each other after that, because I mean, that's that's how that's their attitude. I mean, and think about it. I mean, if you have if you have two the.
Speaker 1: Real punishment of the concentration camps, we forced them to only interact with one another, if.
Speaker 2: You have two thousand years of you know, I mean assuming that this bloodline is two thousand years old. Let's let's assume the cause art theory doesn't exist, that this is one continuous bloodline. Can you imagine two thousand years of not being able to get rid of to get rid of your sins, to exipate your sins, that that builds up for two thousand years. You and you deny logos and you killed Christ and you like burned down forty thousand churches in Russia and killed you know, tens, you know, you know, probably thirty or forty million Christians, and you have a war going on right now that you orchestrated, where Christians are killing Christians. How are you not cursed? I mean, and I mean that's I'm choosing the word cursed, and that's not the word I want to use. It's just a word that you know, you can use in public. How are you not the most cursed? It's remarkable to me. I don't understand how people see this is the difference. The difference is is that I see organized Jewelry as civilization, civilization, civilization destroying force. There are people that I know that just see them as more wealthy. Somalis just another interest group that's taking advantage of us. Well, you don't know your fucking history like I do. Yep, you cannot understand the last thirty five hundred years of history, but you cannot understand the last two thousand years of European history until you understand the JQ, the two thousand years of Christendom. You do not understand it at all until you sit down. And I'm not trying to blow my own horn. I'm not trying to promote my own shit. One hundred and twenty four episodes. Go listen to it, go watch it. It's on Rumble, it's on Audu. See all one hundred and twenty four episodes. I think a one twenty four world drop On Saturday. Alexander Soltianist and pretty sure he was married to a Jewish woman, wrote about what they did in Russia. Go tell me. If you do not see the parallels, you're you're lost and you need to get out of the way. You're not you know, as you know Thomas says, You're just you're not in the game.
Speaker 1: It's I'm very happy that a lot of our cultural leaders, like guys like Tucker and just a lot of people I bumped into on the street that would have otherwise been like athioid you know interactions. Have you guys also noticed like along with the Jay pilling, people are also trying to like spiritual pill you or metaphysically pill you. Right, like the normy realizes somehow they have no way of like putting it into words. They can't contextualize it. Some will contextualize it, you know by just kind of like mimicking you know, Tucker and and his framing. But I'm getting the sense that people are starting to recognize that there are metaphysical forces at play.
Speaker 2: Yes, very much.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you two, they take a variety, It takes a variety of forms, having a lot of people hit me up with like astrology and numerology stuff also like out of, out of And there's one of the challenges that I have is that.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, people believe in it.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think that there are some influences, like you know, on certain kinds of things. And yes, uh, our enemy believe deeply in these things. And so being able to draw these parallels to understand you know, what's making it happen could be people doing it, you know, along these timings. Yes, absolutely, we certainly know that they were all excited about you know, purem and some alignment this time like three planet alignment, et cetera. But in general, yes, people are very much. I've had more guys come to me and be like, I realize that evil is real and so God is real. Like I've heard that more people than ever in my entire life in the past year.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Same, You're and a half to wild and it's accelerating.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is the place, time and place for it. But if you want me to break down astrology, like astrology, yeah, isn't what people think it is right and the reason why it's it's it's predictive in broad broadways, isn't for the reasons that people think it is right in the same way that like thinking a clock is you know, predictive, but not realizing that a clock is just measuring time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So when people of ancient times looked at the stars, that was the clock that they had access to, right, Like all of the assigning you know, deities to this or that or whatever, right, that's backfilling, right, that's retconning to try and help them make sense of why the clock in the sky was you know, telling them things. Right, So time has a geometry like every other spatial dimension. That means it has curves, that means it has shapes, that means it has angles and lines, and it has a geometry. And what that clock in the sky allowed them to do was recognized the patterns in the shape of that geometry. They didn't need to know why things were happening, right, But God from creation encoded patterns in all of the dimensions. We see them in our spatial dimensions, right, We see the fractal patterns that emerge in every bit of living life, every bit of non living life.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: A rock structure is just as fractal as a leaf's structure. These are both fractal forms of geometry. They are the geometry of the spatial dimension. And there is a fractal geometry to our temporal dimension. And the only thing that they had to measure the geometry of time. Right, The flows and lines in it were the planets because it operates. I don't know if anyone's noticed this or not. Time is long, is big. It's a very long thing, and human beings only represent in our life a very short period. So the only thing that they had that was big enough and long enough was the planets and the stars, right, But if you give a bitch fucking chicken bones, she'll turn it into divination. Sorry, ladies, it's just something that you do, right, you guys trying to turn everything into fortune telling no matter what it is. But that's why astrology is predictive in some capacities, and that's what it's usually very indicative when you look at it retroactively, right, like when you when you back test it, right, because it's measuring the shapes of time. And funny enough, Pete, I shared the only thing that does scare me is about like certain personality and personal components. I shared this with Pete Carl. I don't think I shared it to you, but a friend of mine put in my birth chart into a an astrology AI and basically made it freak out in a way that this person who does this frequently has never seen before. And it's literally in this print out or like in the in the thing is telling me I need to stay away from nationalism and that, oh bro, I'll share it with it. It's really funny. It's basically astrology, Hitler. But yeah, so it is. It is something that people are going to pick up on it's the same thing that they're picking up on in like with men like like I I'm seeing evil places like I can't describe these events or these behaviors any other way. And I think that at the same time as racial consciousness is starting to emerge against white people amongst white people in a big in a big way, this is really really good. And like Pete, I don't know how anyone could think that you're black pilt because you have been talking about this very thing for fucking years, like the desired end state where we need to go that he's Pete's been saying we need to go here for forever. We are almost to that point, and people think that Pete is black pilling.
Speaker 2: Well because when we get to the stretch, well, because when we get to that point, we're going to have to do something. We're going to have to work. And that's what people don't want. People do not want to work. People do not people do not want to grow their own food. People do not want to go a haul frigging soil and dig things up and build beds and do all sorts of things like that. People don't want to hear that that's going to be that may be a part of the future, and it may be a big part of the future.
Speaker 1: They don't even know the paper let alone help them build a shed for a barn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. People don't want to They don't want to know that there's pain coming. But there's pain coming, and you're just going to have to deal with that. Your fucking ancestors dealt with it. I mean, think about one hundred and fifty years ago. Think about what dent like dental. I've had dental surgery. I probably had like five or six dental surgeries. I can't imagine what it was like one hundred and fifty years ago for like dental surgery. You know, if you if you had if you had a fucking toothache. Yeah, I had surgery last year for kidney stones. You imagine being in the Middle Ages and you get that pain kicks in.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Your ancestors lived through this shit, and now you're just so fucking you're so much of a pussy. You're like, you're scared that you might actually have to like grow food or get a couple of chickens, or you might have to or God forbid, you might leave the house and go organize with a bunch of people and figure out exactly how you're going to get through some hard times. I mean, God forbid you would do that. I mean because I mean you're not post what you mean. I can't. I'm not going to change this by posting on Twitter. Dude. I'm one tweet away from changing the world. I'm one tweet away from from defeating my enemies.
Speaker 1: Pete. Not only are we going to go through the go through pain, we deserve every bit of the suffering we are going to go through. It has to happen. It is right for it to happen. Like people are going to cry about boomers, like, yeah, you want to not we are paying for the sins of our fathers, right, But God will be paid what he is owed. Someone's going to pay. And that's the only way we're going to enjoy any of his blessing ever again, is if we pay the fuck up. So, yes, the boomers skirted on the bill and left us with the debt, but it's a debt. Debt's owed and it's going to have to get paid and will come out better for it, like we will. We need to pay what we have, like the debt that has accrued for the less hundred years. And that is the only way we're ever going to enjoy God's favoritism again because we had it, and that's going to take fucking pain. Pete's right.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you something?
Speaker 4: How to suck fellows?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you ever.
Speaker 4: Felt anything that felt genuinely rewarding, that was genuinely satisfying, that didn't require a shipload of pain which drove growth, which drove development, which drove humility, which drove appreciation.
Speaker 2: Like every it's it's nice.
Speaker 1: One thing, Yeah, only one thing I can think of, and that's charity. Mm hmmm, yes, like genuine, genuine, Yes, I am going to go out of my way and I am going to take care of you know's a very big In my most recent instance, I spend a large amount of money paying for an unexpected expense of a person I only know tangentially. But it was just very sad and I got more happiness out of that then I've gotten from buying anything, and it lasted a really long time. If I buy like a new car, or like a new thing, like I'm happy about it for like a day, a new watch, like I'm happy about it for a day.
Speaker 2: Maybe but.
Speaker 1: When I pay for something like that, like it made me smile for like a fucking week man. Yeah, but that's the only thing I can think of. I think that I would say it's safe to say that is the only thing that will make you happy outside of what you're describing, Carl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think about all the stuff that I thought I wanted when I was a young shithead, and like I didn't deserve any of it, Like.
Speaker 2: It took so much.
Speaker 4: For me to actually grow and and develop as a person to be able to appreciate a thing. To get into your point, Stormy, like someone gives you something for free and it's just like something that makes your life easier, Like it's you don't really appreciate it. I mean, I'm not I'm not saying that if someone gives you charity. People who receive charity don't appreciate it.
Speaker 2: There's some that don't.
Speaker 4: But but in general, like if if something is going to come from me, the only thing that that is good long term is stuff that is that is suffering and is hard and it's difficult, something you're proud of. It's the only thing you're proud of. Yeah, other than but that was a lot of work, and that was hard, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of sacrifice. You want to join you in, Yeah, I'll tell you guys a story one or when we're off there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You gotta's talk about stuff like that publicly. Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: It. It's the easiest thing we can do too. I just got done rattling off about how our young guys are hyper susceptible to people leveraging respectability against them nefariously or dishonestly. You know, it's a great way to overcome that and make yourself immune from that and also give yourself a huge leg up in the world. Let's do exactly what CAR talking about right now, right like even something as dumb as like building a barn, building a stone wall, building a greenhouse. These are things that don't cost any money and are very hard to do. I would recommend building a stone wall and a barn and learning timber framing and stone construction back to back. It doesn't have to like. The one thing I can say about having the success that I've had, I guess, like financially or whatever, is that I got to buy all the things that I thought as a young man would make me happy, and none of it did, so I was immunized from that. I was still fucking miserable. Like you can be suicidal with a lot of money. I hate to break it to you, but all of the things that you think you want, unless they're like real things like we're talking about, they will mean nothing to you. You work all this time, and you'll save all this money, and you'll buy this thing that you're super excited about, and in two days it'll be as if it never happened, and all that time and all that work and saving is gone. You saved it up to buy a thing that you were really excited about, you thought was going to make you very happy, and two days later it's gone. Yeah, it doesn't make you happy at all. And that's the biggest trick of it, it really is. I've seen to notice people a lot less materialistic, which is really good, like just regular people, and times haven't even really gotten that tough yet. I think the pursuit basically opting out of the material consumerism. If a person's done that, they're ready to hear what we have to say, and they may not even consciously know that they're doing it right, Like just I notice this in myself. I notice it in others that I see just the vacations, the the material things just aren't exciting people anymore. I don't know if you guys have seen that, Like the status purchases, right they that they're I don't see any of them anymore. Outside of real estate, like people trying to you know, buy nice houses usually with like a bit of security in mind, or some land. Outside of that, I'm not seeing any of it. I would love to see what, you know, the luxury car sales have been. I'd love to see what you know, the entry level rolexes are doing. I'd imagine they're not very good.
Speaker 2: No, they're not. It's funny.
Speaker 4: I know all these especially like retirees, who have been buying cars like crazy, and it's almost like it makes them miserable. It's really strange, but like they're like, ugh, and I you know, and I'm like, I drive a fourteen year old car that I love, and it's like it it just it just works for me. It's good enough, it's fast enough, you know, it's responsive enough. I just you know, it's it's absolutely wild to me these are guys that are buying I.
Speaker 1: Can completely understand, because that's you just describe my life right now. Yeah, I had too many cars and most of them make me miserable.
Speaker 4: They buy a brand new car that costs a ton of money and they're just like ugh. And like one of the guys, I was like, how's your car? And he's like, I took it back. I was like, what are you talking about it?
Speaker 1: Take it back?
Speaker 2: Was there like a penalty or anything? It's so safe with it? Yeah, yeah, it was fine. I just it just wasn't worth it. I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Too many screens and you know, something was annoying about it. It wasn't it wasn't instinctive. It costs too much. I hate the payment. I'd rather pay you know, X dollars to get out of it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I mean, you know, the Stormy understands the South Florida mentality when it comes to status purchases. Yes, I remember back in like, oh man, this was in the late eighties. I remember I was working in a gas station, you know, like right out of high school and everything, right, but like in between that and college, and this guy pulls in with a truck of flatbed and there's a there's a brand new Corvette on it, and I was like, oh, what's wrong with that. He's like, oh, nothing, nothing, I just bought it and everything. And I'm like, really, man, oh that's cool, that's cool. He's like, yeah, yeah, he wasn't happy about it. Like you would think you just bought this, you know, this new vet and everything, and you'd be you know, ecstatic, you'd be excited. You'd be like, I can't wait to get home. Yeah, he wasn't happy about it, and you would see. I saw a lot of that. You know, being in South already, you get to experience a lot of people who have money, and you know, even old money, but you know, South Florida is also a lot of new money. Yeah, and they're they're driving around and it's like, oh man, you know, nice car. I remember this guy had an Excalibur, and you know, I've always liked the Excalibur because I love the classics things like that. I was like, man, that's really nice and everything. And you can't get them to smile and talk about it like they're excited about it. It's like it's almost it's a fucking burden. It's a burden to them, you know. And I think I've seen a lot of people just pairing down, you know, getting you know, my truck's thirty years old, my car's fourteen years old. Yeah, and I just seen a lot of people they're just paaring down, even houses. They're looking to sell their big house and get something smaller. Things like that, and you know, just have something reliable. It's almost like people know something's coming, but you know that's that's going to be area specific too, you know. I mean I live around a lot of people who most of the people I live around are very down to earth. They're not like, you know, chasing waiting for the new you know, waiting for the new generation of Rolex to come out, or waiting for the new F one, you know, F one fifty, the King ranchit. They're going to spend one hundred and ten grand on nobody around here, Nobody I know that I hang out with doeset. And when you meet people like that, it's it's like they've burdened themselves by having that thing. And if they get rid of it, you notice like an attitude change. You notice it. It's like, oh, that's like a weight off of my back. I mean, I haven't had a car payment in well over a decade, and people don't realize just how much of a burden than a car payment is and or you know, and you know, mortgage is bad enough. But you know, that's the one thing that you can make an argument that it's like, look, I'm not going to be able to come up with three four hundred grand. But you know, once they get out from under that, you know, you know, if you know someone who's paid off their mortgage, I mean, they're they're walking different. Yes, there there people don't.
Speaker 1: There used to be parties for that. Oh yeah, the mortgage book burning parties.
Speaker 2: It is a debt, I mean. And and you know, forgive us our debts is we forgive our debtors. I mean this people do not realize what a spiritual burden that is that they're they're taking on. And you know, I encourage I encourage people to buy land. You know, but you can find a very you can find a lot of land with a you know, a humble how on it that is well built, maybe one hundred years old, but very well built. We'll survive a hurricane, you know, we'll survive a tornado or a hurricane. People have just been their minds have become so judaized by you know, hey, I got to go into debt. If I'm not in debt, you know, it's like no, man, No, I mean no. When it comes to tangible, when it comes to the things you need to live now, you want to be able to you want to be able to go. Yeah, I mean all I all I have to do is take care of the upkeep on this. And when you know that that's all you have to do, and you do have to pay for the upkeep on something, you treat it better too. So there's more responsibility there. And that's that's a lot of what we're talking about is just responsibility. You have to take responsibility for yourself. No one is coming to save you. You know, you're not going to vote your way out of this. So when I say that, people are like, oh, you're calling for revolution, I'm like, no, just just you're not going to vote your way out of this, so you're gonna have to find another way to deal with it. I do not condone violence, because I mean initiating violence against what people, what most people seem as a legitimate authority, you're retarded. I do not tell people to commit, you know, to commit crimes. But you're not going to vote your way out of this, so you're going to have to figure something out. And you know, it seems like that people just don't want to do that. They just want to live. And I'll tell you, honestly, a lot of the people who who say that I'm black pilled, I know that these are people who you know, aren't married, don't have the job, for the for the the degree that they have. And I know it's just projection, but I want what's best for you, and what's best for you is get together with me, and let's talk about a way forward. And you know, forget about Oh, if we just get the right person in office. Sure, maybe if you get your buddy elected sheriff and mayor of the town, you work towards getting him into the governor's office, maybe you know, you could throw some patronage down your way and take care of you and everything. But I mean, Washington, d C. Tel Aviv on the Potomac, Come on, guys, come on, I'm here for you, man, I'm here for anyone listening to this all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tell me people people contact me all the time to tell me their problems, and I try to help as much as possible. A lot of times I can't help because you know, it's just it's out of my hands. I you know, I can as much as I might want to help, I might contact somebody else who might be able to help. They may not want to help, and you know that's really out of my hands.
Speaker 1: But I will.
Speaker 2: I will sit with you, I will cry with you. I will do anything you you know you need. You know what makes what gets you through it. But we're all gonna have You're gonna have to do this on your own. You're gonna have to do this and you're not gonna be able to do it on your own. So you're just gonna have to get with other people. And that means leaving the house, and that means putting down the fucking phone. Yep.
Speaker 1: Funny you say that I just got rid of the only car that I had a payment on the other day, and like I actually noticed it. I legit field like I've had I've had. You got rid of the eight cars? Yeah I did. Oh wow, I bought a land Cruiser in cash. Hell. Yeah it's a big one. Yeah it's that new whatever like the lex uh, the land Crusher. Yeah, the prettier land cruiser. Yeah, I just was like it was just bugging me. And you do feel better about it immediately. And if I like Tom talks about evel A lot, Evela was the guy that really hammered home for me, Like you have to make yourself a spiritual fortress, like an emotional fortress, Like you need to basically be like in a castle in your own mind, like nothing, it doesn't matter what the news says, it doesn't matter who gets elected, like none of that matters. None of that should alter your inner state. None of it should even raise your blood pressure one tick. Like in order to be for what comes next, you need to be immune to all this stuff. And there's certain material things that are the that can that that will be able that would pull you out of this state right like material needs for you know, safety and sustenance. But if you do the things that Pete's talking about, you will be able to be in a state physically to get where Evila says. You need to be mentally right, like you need to be unfuck withable. And that's the type like people always like you talk about, like people think that they're just gonna will something like will change to happen. Your will doesn't mean anything in the state that you're in right, Like you can't even stop scrolling or stop the timeline for making you feel different things like you're not in control of your emotions. The phone is the events that are happening in Washington are the events that are happening in Iran are? Like that is controlling your emotions? What are you thinking about? Well, you're thinking about what's happening in Washington, what's happening in Iran, or what's happening about this election or what this crazy leftoid is doing. You don't have any willpower. I mean literally not willpower, like oh, I'm going to decide I'm not going to eat any sugar, I'm not going to pick up a cigarette. That's not willpower. That's happened, like actual force of will requires sovereignty in your mind. The person that is sovereignty in his mind, that person can will things to happen because he gets to use one hundred percent of his brain. What is he thinking about, whatever he wants to think about. Nothing can distract him, nothing can alter his emotional state. No intrusive thoughts are getting in nothing is distracting him. People can't make it five minutes holding a single thought in their head and nothing else. Like, if you do that, you'll have actual power. You will be able to will things into existence if there's enough of you. But like, getting to that state requires doing what Pete is talking about anyways, Right, you're already removing yourself from the system anyways, and so in men, doing what it takes to be the type of person that Julius Evelt is describing will give you the situation that Pete is describing. You will have a political revolution when there is a large enough number of men that are worthy enough for that to happen. Right, Like, you don't get to change your political situation, your cultural situation by remaining the same. If you are not a different person, a better person, a sovereign person, then how do you think that any of those things are going to happen around you on a broader scale if you can't even do them internally in your own life? You want the United States to be sovereign? Can you get yourself to be sovereign? Right? You want to exert your will politically, can you exert your will anywhere else in your life? Do you have control over anything? In your life, and I think for a large amount of people, the answer is going to be no. Right, like a person that lives, I mean, the amount of stuff you were to, like the amount your garden pulls down is insane. Like he doesn't have to worry about food, He just has to upkeep his house, and God literally gives him and his neighbors everything they need to survive. Right Like you were telling me, I don't want to put you on blast too much, but all of your meat needs and dairy needs are within like a mile of your house. Your garden is putting out a crazy amount of food like your you have a complete setup.
Speaker 2: We still we still have food in the in the chess freezer from last year and this year we're gonna have to get another chess freezer.
Speaker 4: I'm getting another chess freezer this year. What a coincidence.
Speaker 1: If you're in a position where your garden is producing literally hundreds of pounds of things, and your neighbors have thousands of livestock and you have relationships with them, and your house isn't like a debt burden that forces you to go be an attention or a labor slave somewhere else, Like you now have the preconditions where you can be mentally and spiritually sovereign. If you don't have your shit together here, no, because you don't give a ship what's happening in DC, what's not Like I don't care. I allow nothing to affect me here within this space, like nothing can get Like it's like a fortress. You know, it bothers that person nothing unless he decides that it's it is going to occupy his attention. But people can't even decide for themselves what to occupy their attention with. Right the timeline tells them, the algorithm tells them, the president tells them. The Jews basically tell them. They tell them what to think about, They tell them what's important, what needs to be talked about right this minute. You can't focus. Any academic agent actually was the one that pointed this out, Like if you're getting mad, you're losing right, because the regime will just throw up literal rage fuel and now it controls what you're thinking about, Like you don't ever get to tunnel down on like I'm going to do this fucking thing, Like we are all going to work together to achieve this fucking objective because the regime moves the current thing, and it controls. By moving the current thing about what we're outraged about, everyone's attention shifts with it. Everyone is forced to react to the new stimulus. So you don't ever get to sit down and just obsess about something till it's done. You don't get to sink your teeth into anything because it's constantly moving. You're constantly getting basically swatted at by stimuli. And it's true. I think that's a good place to leave it. Boys, sounds good to make.
Speaker 2: I gotta go get some stuff done.
Speaker 1: All right, boys, it's been fun. Till next time.
Speaker 2: Don't disappear. I want to tell you something will all right?
Speaker 1: Yes, please, you got it.