Speaker 1: They're trying to stop you from finding this different information. And this chart was the gold standard that was there to show what human history was in terms of why things collapsed in the past, and because it disproved what the new CO two was trying to tell you in the way it works is like CO two drives climate. It's warmer now than ever. But this is the very best set they had from you know, the beginning of ice core drilling was this. They could reconstruct it by seeing the CO two in it, and the CO two levels were actually lower when the temperature was warmer in all of these spike events. So that disproved right there, and they're like, oh, we can't. I mean the CO two is way alone, it was warmer than that way, we can't that excuse everybody, even a kindergartener, will see through it. That's my brand.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, because they're blaming CO two higher CO two levels on global warming, But if it was lower whenever it was hotter, then it doesn't make any sense. The whole thing falls.
Speaker 1: And again, even the AI engines are built in to try to dissuade you from connecting on these small dots apart. Yeah, so anybody that's out there looking that. You can look this up as a GISP two. Now the ones that Antarctica also have their own data sets too that are very similar to this. But uh, there was a disruption in their drill core or their core drilling, and nobody can really explain why they just kind of stopped doing it down there. I'm sure you have more information about that than I do. But wherever you look, you can look at the Antarctic ice core drilling data as well. A little bit deeper in aunt Arcca, but for some reason, the ice is supposed to be so much thicker down there, but they never really got to the bottom like they should have. And I'm just asking why, Like why didn't why didn't you guys reach rock layer down there? What did you touch or see or experience and said made you stop drilling down there? That was the whole question about their drilling on some of the stations, was like why'd you stop? I thought the thing about science was to keep going, keep going. I thought you were going to hit bedrocks somewhere down there and prove that the world was this, that or the other. And they just locked it up, threw away the key, never to go drilling another core down there. Man, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: But well, according to this reader's Digest Antarctica edition, there is a two hundred and sixty square kilometers one hundred square miles that has lakes, lush forest greenery in the middle of Antarctica. I think that that is a real mystery of Antarctica, is that there's a one hundred square miles of lush greenery, lush forest and lakes in the center of Antarctica, and they don't know why. They don't know how, and they've been studying it for a long time. I mean, on a supposedly frozen continent. Further, it to be one hundred square miles of lush greenery and forested areas and trees and lakes is an anomaly, right.
Speaker 1: The only two possibilities I could think that would make sense for that is a magnetic field line has established itself for an incredibly long time highly electrified that raised temperatures in that area, or there is a volcanic breakthrough that allows heat to escape through that on multiple areas. Or perhaps the magnetic field line caused the volcanic breakthroughs. And those two are intertwined to allow a heated spot to exist within the ice that has some sort of bare around it, because the positive pressure coming out can push away that cold air. Those neutrinos coming out of there too, is a whole other thing that you know, This intense neutrino emission coming out doesn't make sense either unless there's some energy source down there, so you start to look at it, you know. Admiral Bird, I do believe, also talked about that on a couple of reconnaissance flights. There have been several pilots that had talked about seeing this green area, so it didn't surprise me. It's not the first one.
Speaker 2: That paragraph that I just read from there is connected to the operation Hydro Admiral Bird. That was the big discovery that they found in Antarctica was this one hundred square miles of lush greenery and forest.
Speaker 1: Now, if I could throw another thing out there about that related directly to this. When we get into a more wee can magnetic field, we get more cosmic rays come in. These cosmic rays energetic particles, They excite these different types of magma chambers. It depends what the magma is comprised of.
Speaker 2: What's made of.
Speaker 1: So if it's made of silica, which everybody knows silica, you know, crystals, this sort of thing, it's called silica rich magma. When the cosmic rays come in, it gets excited for some reason that on that specific type type of magma has like an amplified effect above any other types of you know, liquid rock magma in our Earth's crust. Now all along, if you look at a map of Antarcticle, you see that large peninsula out there, well underneath those ice shelves, the volcanic activity is just ramped up tremendously, and say the last five years more or less. It did start around ten twelve years ago, and it was getting warmer, and people are going to look at these punch throughs. They're starting to get like from beneath surface melting, not above surface, beneath the surface. Right, it was changing water currents because the warm water was circulating at a different speed than the cold water, and they started to get these gyres and different things happening. Icebergs will break off and they would just spin, and like that doesn't make sense. They should be moving with the current, not spinning and just stuck there and there was a huge amount of ice anomalies. And I'm not gonna say just like more or less sea ice. I'm just talking about a part of an ice shelf would break off. It didn't behave remotely close to where they thought it would or how it would move after it broke off. Subsurface heating did that. So just remember warm water and cold water move the density is different and they move at different speed. So there's a lot of things in that, like cold air and warm air, foggy air or clear air. You know, you get all these different density differences in the way that things behave and move amongst themselves. So think about that for a second. What is going What are they seeing or finding as these areas of ice are melted from beneath Are they creating giant cavity and pocket Because you got to think, okay, so Greenland ice is you know, a mile and a half thick. If you had a volcano that was beneath that and melting away for let's say a thousand years, but it was still colding off to the top to keep the roof of it always frozen, so that it'd be that boundary layer, that equilibrium point, Like how large could that cavern become heated from beneath the earth, and you gotta suspect that the same thing would be happening in Antarctica, and that's maybe the real positive pressure is coming because if that was an air filled void, it would push out under the path of least resistance, but it would have more pressure than just the ambient atmosphere around it, you know, because if it levor vortices or you know Shauberger vortex principles, you can speed water up to make it spin faster by just putting it in a circular motion with the same with air. And you think, like her or tornadoes spin slower, why do they spin so fast? Twelve Schallburger principles. So that pressure difference could be the reason you have the green there. But if the volcanoes were really kicking because of more cosmic rays because we have a weakened magnetic field, then what is being melted and shown down there? Because before they're finding you know, way back in the day when this is another thing that was when they were doing the initial ice core drilling, like they came into some areas that weren't really that deep, that were you know, a thousand feet deep fifteen hundred feet deep, and they did hit bedrock, but they were finding, you know, tropical fossils down there, things that were growing on the equator previously, right, So that stunned them anyway, like how in the what and the heck? Then we started to find all the same things in the Arctic as well as they started doing more research. But that's nothing because all the tales, all of the stories, all of the accounts tell us that this has happened through history that somehow they just found like, oh, there's our Well wait, if you would have looked at the old tales going back some seven thousand or eight thousand years through most cultures, we've they've talked about this, the repeating cycle of when it does this, So that's your first clue history.
Speaker 2: And one hundred square miles is nothing to scoff at. That's a lot. That's a big amount of land that has lakes. And whenever they flew into this part, they actually landed on the lake. So the lake was big enough for a plane to land on the lake. That's a pretty big lake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be. And it just backs up validation that other processes are at work, whether the greenery is there, whether there's cave melting from beneath. Just the thing about the whole volcanic ranges in ridges inside, all around the planet anywhere, their silica ridge magma are just going off the hook. Like these slow eruptions like I was seen and kill Away which is starting to fountain off at Now that's another one, like we're really starting to see a lot of effects now of these what we're previously when say dormant but slow oozing or barely or they would take decades off at a time or they're barely is smidging, you know, coming out, and now they're just roaring. Three thousand foot tall fountains of Lavaka