Speaker 1: M Hm mhm, paschal arum Alarum baylorum aster.
Speaker 2: Is tumble in the sila.
Speaker 1: Since there as Son raised tumble, give bel Ala Jacksons based tumble and adeler schehrin particular Ala Jackson is or as is a all the town Sondra hippierly Tshia villages, couple of Amasa, Praka villages, Arctic paschal arum Alarum Baylor him asternerim bor going to zap Ernie Ni Joseph erlergo rajah deril your bizians hashmiitrim del bisians he s fulta is the terrible.
Speaker 3: They meant to check you, your m hi, your das negara take the others.
Speaker 2: Viz.
Speaker 3: There I'm a big called.
Speaker 4: Jakal kerd peck chock dams cappan shouldered the fultan dangel jack.
Speaker 3: He's up under side two cousins. Theresa stand.
Speaker 5: Can you say shastad or hummers the or Hank said, two cousins in too many bill then ar mahmat am before something turk.
Speaker 2: Dar peck toyo love photo.
Speaker 3: Al Halid pass did as the chandal holi padisha.
Speaker 5: You need to let big shara passions sign ground.
Speaker 2: Signed franchise.
Speaker 6: You're Mark Benrivichs and j Hen you're.
Speaker 3: The other is the karman or Canada two ten.
Speaker 2: Charles at.
Speaker 7: Check to room a chiht Sei Sef met them Pad.
Speaker 5: They need Tawanda saying Amiran Sultan picks Shan and bad you claim mona big Amanda Papa bosh order her had they sound jaka?
Speaker 2: Did her.
Speaker 5: Mother between us have had that gild the DNA to the room against.
Speaker 2: Or don declar Yavansas gentleman Ama.
Speaker 8: Ama took Clara Baklam all the Claria rical Ira Klarma will be ki pect chocolate Court Mactner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need on the Dana al Sayin notes.
Speaker 9: Ciphon the clan and Adam Scion franchise.
Speaker 3: Bash Sultan Jemine Brims x f so Sultan.
Speaker 10: O a maan Anas j Usta said you Sultana Ramdashlim what this is with Alor and Taylor k check.
Speaker 11: Massa Stu the his n is the j parator you like less saynam right Kalmad Eric Solim.
Speaker 5: Cost Martin check and bans.
Speaker 7: Mitchell g n Kala biz star part or the government either get Macuela. It's all as standards. Fultan hellen is masas.
Speaker 12: Chocky Anni futan Ali pashkaijor Ardan Mccoli dabis as gills.
Speaker 1: An chack for ton biz pasha business sail sam parator offend him Aileen.
Speaker 6: This chucking curve cap on your sh.
Speaker 13: Say save le biss was done to bash leak saving their music.
Speaker 1: Maybe's letter yet you dan ashmate le bis constantinos palo logos kardish is constantin slasht parator and sault kabul mister Sorada Billin digi bizans and salad lavier Osmanda barbizansta or Handan berristad larkindicine you krabt l bill dig sultana she sada or Han damar laranda osman la kannatasher her han giv rosman la kadar in eat baru devil tins in.
Speaker 14: She shad theta than lerenza beer highly covered man.
Speaker 1: Larda candy on gerek tv are the amir osbandan and shanagunba slard yes geleen ler bay your lar candisiner emirr.
Speaker 3: L Hata Sultan.
Speaker 14: Saki n a shmetle bizans in paratoru tan.
Speaker 1: In parator kardition is biz then nasla jaba.
Speaker 14: Che sade Here you joined the land, you choose.
Speaker 1: Carlson the hush met In paratos Sadrasha bizans.
Speaker 6: And coloctor Karen Almada guj doctor cuj you and plash.
Speaker 1: Judditional pasha a Klai krs maspekt che sad lashan quo Tashiyamas Drumagan mister in paratum bullish la caler be rejector shumen. Also in parator bu uk ten Jakum dak Kurtar ejector.
Speaker 2: Yok sa.
Speaker 1: In parat who you qudas la tash yip Salivar rejector sad.
Speaker 6: Hushta or.
Speaker 1: Chim Sadako say charm Candy s the early sener You can Dane Indi is Kibiz Stenny Len miktar fas La sila hat I paratoras haig mus star mikchen Ken the mistris is stenny lm para.
Speaker 6: Regularly can Karen Marmas and biss.
Speaker 13: Busy sanson l that could learn me a camus hey star vu Lard.
Speaker 15: Kim Charle.
Speaker 16: Any Coolahan's verable coolst.
Speaker 13: Very long jack wand that the old.
Speaker 1: Elaborator need nussinder there is a director amen suggest jaish urba carson. There is a character very rejector a check any ass carson an a any cher cool Aum using a car Sava shanda am savatans on.
Speaker 2: Ra using.
Speaker 1: The varg kendy cat. We're gonna be in a bullda between a scared cool Erman and in the tom used from car can you're making bana director sad Abashadha and ask Karen and the Barabar Pasha and Jimmy gailor padiha.
Speaker 5: Husha stick there tips and you call it jakabuletis you get your make it to your Sultan Took casular on Marlen, the Sultan and Dola to clear the Dishmando do gland Cartalan.
Speaker 2: You are Jeanette dolso Ben Sultan and cleric Kai glandram Sage.
Speaker 5: Albert Ramada disagnsters closure Papa only between Len Took Kashu les Cholice the Sultan period.
Speaker 2: Those learned a tender chochab and Osman Sarai is.
Speaker 8: A bizzing chock dan geroord the Rosman Sara Corel hash metrim On a mad larder.
Speaker 17: Sultan and Buka Getasus.
Speaker 8: Amanda he als call Jasam Stern and Dan Fast Oh Verge and Dan Fasts my uprior directors book book in the end Sunda Yaran Dad, then Yaren Disharis.
Speaker 2: And Camber Calista.
Speaker 8: In part stay ben Ken then get regime Sultan oh slash Jack in paratorum sur Larenda.
Speaker 2: Hash met them.
Speaker 8: I'm early Sastri honor of massa x for laren is then his.
Speaker 2: There bus and kin of.
Speaker 4: Yops pandasht in the host for the Jags for biz ansome.
Speaker 1: Him belas cos ansome and reaching dart h yeah u between dish and Kaval burrito plants and Stern dun Land in Kangrila uzally kormak Java bord. I'm a busy as.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: It means shows me.
Speaker 1: A hang up a shark fender hiatam hakund kichin neb balama da chok yahani akumo in anjo.
Speaker 18: A could mister ivenis you know Sisney family sisum close a madan pada although largula lamas you should get in shulamas.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Sisney arsenis jam and Jack in.
Speaker 19: The efendis you should get in a cold are you all massi in karu in aunt Khan or the ostraia or the larum berries in the Bosher vision.
Speaker 1: Take Fendler Suvari kuhl nabindrip dold is La sac or.
Speaker 6: A veria head f for one Karen the co.
Speaker 13: Star Bizansen, he's met in dating Dian j On.
Speaker 20: Not in the top part made on my Meetium Dangea t Tom Carson, Jimmy William then.
Speaker 1: You know that orbanon du top lara carshe orbanon du t top lars checks am sultanum Beniamn Diamars funder and the Arctic panda.
Speaker 20: Early said this, So s kim cele top du my sacond car the Ja sultans d and another Marivet.
Speaker 1: Beniming Topler, the cars and some of them el para ver che stamp Bison Stagen that he sat an elevators.
Speaker 13: Ama sultanum teleta.
Speaker 1: Bisder checks on a la hi Orbanusta. So it's there like lim feet top Larenda. He didn't Kadar marifet t riardom Jasol some Bizan, kim Dan da Argison, Devin pad.
Speaker 3: Mussu Vina un Sultan Sultan.
Speaker 1: Mahmed me mar Russian defender.
Speaker 3: I'm not me mar Wasashia.
Speaker 6: Padisha can Ben then.
Speaker 5: Be Jammy at mmy stemster Yousha has a buma some eliving.
Speaker 3: Casey dist we termed them majami.
Speaker 6: We term them offending Jammy booking the year and I'm a being living here in the deal the offended.
Speaker 5: Boomerian Carclon is there Padisha beni mun a dialect father dive yours ben b living car.
Speaker 3: Varma will came.
Speaker 1: The dialect a Masai the Benson the both older offender dan fus figure bend Jammy steamshtm an shobull dome futures sesty Yeah, checks, you're.
Speaker 5: An altum dam the premier aba Katak.
Speaker 13: Could be all chat You shouldn't.
Speaker 14: We use them then insteadium Allotria follow your top con.
Speaker 5: Actor padishah hul Tria jud You're a libs Ama.
Speaker 1: Algebra offended with algebra Kurdamo Joko, Parsan Taran and.
Speaker 5: Kana Ina the and lash Maya I qureb umard h d said Pada sider or master Madam, You're in altum dan Iman gilden back mischiefe kuldar Orda neh Diana rak benfend Marbah i'm her Saddam one another bird, mister ben may be she may be mess.
Speaker 21: Part.
Speaker 3: I'm a pad Manda Yobu your dumb bargument pa.
Speaker 6: Man Benona.
Speaker 5: Rashwana, Shirles, Alder birds alder a Jabi. You said Yanni your x mar e Learna KSh Ukni starts and Yanni padisha a dialect Ward Albert.
Speaker 1: Halla go and you say cut on dot jet j s Peg amberlerl pre the ad luker.
Speaker 5: Pevan Fut m hanod Fut Magmaedian the Pin Verdi, Cardo, badman.
Speaker 3: El and Elder.
Speaker 5: Because Semm only learning case Belsana a diction defender and jet birds in a good bid, bank A marsh Bethan Madame bar hert yeah Un Jack baksh Lasson marsh so telepand Sia.
Speaker 1: Sidefended Padishai Bortle don knows.
Speaker 22: A man not tin chap.
Speaker 23: M hm hm h.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 4: Take the case Carson Danas a Catholic, Romasho Mar Orthodox Besance Papan YadA, Dames d Jabbok and sign franchise.
Speaker 3: V Orthodox. He says, Papa another Catholic.
Speaker 5: He says in studio tense, what masar Yoxa kady k Kenya Kasha Max the col jacksons La do you chaps Marc barkan O yavan uzak Co Cola Kai Glarge direct to Treshtndan j Yeah lash So Sudan.
Speaker 8: Kud Kappa sion amid Madam.
Speaker 14: It is the books from Jack.
Speaker 2: Sheriff the Yeah and she and couple read a full tan mat medic Hi.
Speaker 14: Rash couple of Copa Kendys.
Speaker 5: That's someone a genders Nakada.
Speaker 2: I'm jack aupa vis.
Speaker 14: Aupa Vetotar, I'm a heap.
Speaker 8: Abbe charami a jacksak Chicarl Ramas Bakaman Dan tartle and and as ard.
Speaker 2: Answer che Batrina Ramas.
Speaker 5: Tatolic claim Kardash mister Niedolsa oh din Kardash.
Speaker 8: There is the dord and Josh Large Bizansen booking Ko Fullo learns and I have Sophia hurry up. The clarinet Bizler is the sect net bilk batya ya klash mark a Kubizda clast he toress in the character you're miss clarin do you get rctary en jus and busy busy upon her shape horiaje.
Speaker 2: Actors Barash swarm base this are star La.
Speaker 24: Sari ding Jay and your design ads Ka the Guaras they don't need to go to Maine.
Speaker 25: And Anasta Domadan David sul Klaus Canada Maria, Maria.
Speaker 3: Belval Sultan top dr.
Speaker 26: Romado and Bushman his son and tail ange horses. Oh this is imass Latin Kardashi basing the Saxa or that has my kurbas some kid and bos the commisser Miski would just be a better Yet you.
Speaker 6: Know in the biz.
Speaker 26: Jim nere Hyatta Y Jackson got Bizzo certan Dona Clarida Bregim bizz Sutanoloja offism.
Speaker 25: Now I can't massa.
Speaker 27: Malam is injured melem janasum that ben Shindy Katarik snaky jack Oh Sam give me that Janni Jan give you jack O Sam, help take.
Speaker 25: Adam Chills Katholi katouma.
Speaker 27: A Lamado Jan mesladed give jack O Sam Katholic Ermish and the nasal.
Speaker 25: Scientis in administs saying Kurt, you look a partner, I r asked.
Speaker 9: The Macluma Claire daughter and the Yorky.
Speaker 28: You tell her that you Joel and the Orky Allo Sonya cluster on you call me, let me jim on.
Speaker 29: Caller.
Speaker 28: If you turn coffee, then to the tula Hilda Chuck.
Speaker 23: Can there.
Speaker 3: Jack lair.
Speaker 30: Jams theogyp the gldi.
Speaker 9: Nice, come Jack clarda Alan larda.
Speaker 28: Che las la la laa bosta la solara genis come the corn the Clark come jam.
Speaker 9: Oh deor t.
Speaker 28: Ogan returned seven cerinies directly Bart and the turk Ogan returned to all learners.
Speaker 9: Both took the puskus lip. My warners are your jack.
Speaker 3: Lands in the cup and.
Speaker 9: This an this antina sank.
Speaker 28: Mhm Papa embol that you are in the cottle butler rama that you chop on the fitch misholder on the oakland shut your onund three many shame yorks colas.
Speaker 31: From ish terbun Diaz the jab okun.
Speaker 2: Is in Harley.
Speaker 32: You Reclara just said hey bizance large.
Speaker 33: Kenyan is Ald franklerin papersonal Grandy in his itchin tons are nadins chinnas and Doublon is pecky bosh ladies man is a Kimmer rejection There Gernadius, I'm Jack hip Kennardios and bosh lad I'm Jack ocutar bzz archkapir Babama's art. It's just Callas and bizance. What thenelga he dis lar atlas in angela brakhmatla you da since there use your ladder baron dran bisons the bragma shoulderness peky on the Yashama hakaness is the kim sal Jae kime is hash y and Jack Kennard your salar vinlar Babama's caps Masada Rada Keda dana case and gida bill on your ear. In part in the Kilarde told Catholic l lah bid kim Dan Sakura her case dinnounce mister shimultanda on Jailarde.
Speaker 30: And jos and st da am a cpula sure he genen Jamie that where along the.
Speaker 9: Karda her name said Jimmy, that where Karada.
Speaker 3: Does dis mass bess sa nave.
Speaker 33: Your papa has didim give it you shake zim and Jackson as ok.
Speaker 9: Oh chiltern and choulder hal jack.
Speaker 33: Rama him chip chat Bison some gadget schemanner rama that keep papa's mother yopside eger ned Sultan.
Speaker 31: Trip casons guilty lemin.
Speaker 3: Bislada all jaddlers get you.
Speaker 34: There's all the chefs and then you can move over.
Speaker 35: So para para para Sultan disated, make you know your galate.
Speaker 1: Mister Macari sultan band mission because.
Speaker 2: Clara cut on the person j.
Speaker 23: Gla t T.
Speaker 36: Journals a tub name is Varsa SATs Sultan Bian mission to p la those two Dushman's bizarrella O my biz and those twos to Terra Carcieri ba picture.
Speaker 2: Gal journals.
Speaker 3: That science sultans.
Speaker 36: Ja and selam on a Carcaja Clara para diemetrics in the para para para.
Speaker 1: Para, Oh yeah you are Khamda bisons, but yeah you Nelsen are Khamda bisons. Directly, Amomus cell capat Jack's top, We're gonna be zaman La Sceller Sila Chancellor coll top rack.
Speaker 2: You action action setting a jam Constantin and bash more on us de miss Cassader zamandann.
Speaker 7: Otto Phip Slabin Memsican will soon be borished to.
Speaker 37: Get guys David that is a little pure how much borish? Also the bars mosture Casus held that to Tabil Mkachin directly Sava maks or on daisies and let me and they passed.
Speaker 2: And they are that chabanos Pasha when.
Speaker 3: Jack is a Famis and Jesus and the ladder.
Speaker 37: And medis son Mus and any bacteriery cos jams he is a far larger than Jack.
Speaker 2: Bob and Sandon and Josh laddicty An maybe Jackson.
Speaker 7: Business al mac Yea the Ala Camak between our pay less.
Speaker 38: Carson cal Kan Whereza rayas timor alas.
Speaker 7: You stub our jan Bisanzer and then checks or lamas between Ruminansiklender yeah Larbizanza Ozaman Dacheti in bridishman al Masmisa.
Speaker 37: Sad Canlan Barsa and jas make character Bachman junks were cabil.
Speaker 38: Miss snapajet a reserve say chunk beIN said on the garment, mister shundiadek mahs Am.
Speaker 1: Sectors o jam perm action setting and bill Sinki the harkester brin Cinki Nu execution j O Kalinin Kurto massage and chold the Mbi Chaba also l Nukul massage.
Speaker 13: In Sears chapter has Jacta but.
Speaker 7: The color stack Tanasakas pet Yaman Halis and Yaman Sila hunter. You're the vinity cutters looking at the corcus yours used.
Speaker 1: Is a corkumchah mactan early beer Sala che been corkum dan da cor.
Speaker 13: Con cost co ja or or the edit messic to god lessure can okta ben yahda ben Yeah you get that bag m m h m h.
Speaker 15: M m hm.
Speaker 2: H our opon between all the tier.
Speaker 38: Or carl be conna lam saw alam we you sala lash buds or Klarno smaller yieldo's letters.
Speaker 2: Than secure levels do I hey bet salas the.
Speaker 38: Going out to seas very bas moderns ye les rich and I are the town secure levels John all the bells, Vernon Parley and SIPs like exactly Colambufetti, Sana cut bollsome he ber kun I Clara ta onomus a Laria Kamasi Sana cut.
Speaker 39: Wollsome Karadin is then gel Gamilar bad Madam. You said, lads popular and menzil in double Chadler, We're going here romally Sarah.
Speaker 37: As he had like a popular and Metada movie charm his days in all Madame Dill Gamilar Larder.
Speaker 6: He gets James after barn.
Speaker 2: M bisons.
Speaker 14: As you said in part dance, how give about look at pa.
Speaker 13: In paratorum saya Sila ballad ken.
Speaker 1: L in part and there is hypo silla in strictly Baha.
Speaker 13: Bisan district mayor missonda.
Speaker 2: Hali girl.
Speaker 1: The Bizins did the remer ret sa en ergy she sad or Hanna Nina haloa yo skshads are bi sami ja cadat nat h er.
Speaker 2: And then kai Sultan.
Speaker 13: I'm a in parator Maga.
Speaker 1: Devi Latin, is in devi Latin up to a plash mad wasn't as a YadA Herangia.
Speaker 14: She's in peg peg shanda alernes. Here's the man and plash.
Speaker 13: Came in your Sasiada.
Speaker 1: You're a Saurada Salien bordagards Many Babama nadold ferveken Majla sa max Da caldernda anjaq Italian Gimmi the res ordos base and buya Casana one mich Babam and Bordarjanama ruyet mede janetoso film Dardas.
Speaker 14: They didn't salix.
Speaker 1: Nfdom Babam Ermad Vassie Allan and Sondra vis mil Chef and the lad sade hash met bisans in paratorosla yo gami the riz Alton double evil Karadin is you kierak bizandest Exis Brad mctis Jamis mantr an Mbn Jacques Treasurer. You're saying Paratoma savage sting your Sasa jesultan Osla Stern Marris Salus Early and chief and the Bashka tower taking some reaissons.
Speaker 40: Ms in savais te Salha.
Speaker 13: He's sarn less Sava.
Speaker 40: Le get any up to I took the pad Bella is killed Adas part in the vas and his bisons and Ola Sernesta had to emelens the petun last Jack as he sat in korn.
Speaker 13: She's internector is in.
Speaker 7: The band loos on the calm attacks.
Speaker 13: Nas Ner book chef and nasal.
Speaker 40: She said verballs chock catch and chef and chalk catch.
Speaker 41: Nerva Beclean pa tl Bostan Gud Pasha hey hey.
Speaker 42: James Finland mass Umber mus Tam Tak Yeah, yes, sackler mate Pasha.
Speaker 43: He k.
Speaker 6: You care m.
Speaker 13: Calton, then I after Maxtermo Klaramen.
Speaker 1: Baasha Bomar and male John Venamos and then padders Zara knas.
Speaker 13: Hey Selem Bacalum toprak Nassil very limited.
Speaker 1: That Zara y ferasamass havaramb to prai theyve let or Masma kim dave let Janni in parator, then Sultani.
Speaker 42: Girl Mamma in partoda sipomad bundy selina.
Speaker 1: Big s is there to pranas than soffend the practice indeed sol efendism.
Speaker 6: And better Pardi cuminology.
Speaker 13: Hecky never dangel efendis in soil babas.
Speaker 42: Then soldan sold ar curll you thend.
Speaker 1: Then lady and Jasia so hi shimis sen chief chissen the partition Ama yaran yaranam sadlers hustle, then organ gerdenli amah balaam call call is the.
Speaker 13: Yo sadras is in the.
Speaker 1: Yeah Zanja pash el dec garci Ama halil pashas and kuse dorus dahta Mada.
Speaker 13: They've let you down the chabas.
Speaker 2: He's let you on the rah. The lam is the letting.
Speaker 6: The bad.
Speaker 13: Biz is busy un pets day.
Speaker 1: Chief Jesus sultana bau bav to your business. They make in parator vas it your shad or parada Shindija armander ben karaman seferendakan beni ma sta bizigans Bona hich Berkasi looked at mac has Ulm called Masima sis j Cuchuk girls term I parator offending Albert is the mess.
Speaker 2: Son ravil huss.
Speaker 1: Suborder Bennie give Dan bisance Ben in between them geremichin between Jan Dam and Dan Yoksund and then I bash bisance yeah choptn yau on again saving Dula dil tip to all this a cond n yeah Ben Bizans Kotar defended Kota Carslan Ultan and her bos Amar hesr b.
Speaker 2: It's ore b t.
Speaker 1: Bisance gerek Zamza man karadin Is then kilrs Bordas krems Aldi Larce damaslar dilber quiler Erda Seesa n l g big herd in Parati suki a lot of the Frank there in Rastana on end between Frank Isander Musha, Seve dosmos in parator ars Kaila Prati brollard is in the Belartinis give Frank topral Do, Dan Bizanzadas Madame Bashlad Sarah Frank Clere. They between Frank Istana Gilne your sonlarda On laid Is Instan and cham land art Bizans black Urbanusta set in the twin top Halist day. This is some time stamper so stamp Dan Farsenal the jackson Al.
Speaker 13: Sharia La Master never did yours.
Speaker 44: She's in top lard balling him Gery's.
Speaker 17: Let me jack.
Speaker 6: You do sharts.
Speaker 21: Ye Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Bearde Sharerson by m Master be Di Shart facing here the Shmalle and top Laramas letacy H shouldn't signed an elettle plaist Torstar Jimmie Butteran the dev Let Butteran chan.
Speaker 5: H Hadi Shahr Berlive Olderman Kennys in a deal. I need that Hiram and mister s An Abandon and Josahi Chaklad Haadi Shaham Darky berliv Or dos Ja Car Shila Yaha, Kolai Astra Mcolor Bisan Switchen Adderki Osman Border and Kushat Camby Mohabek kujak Flash.
Speaker 2: Ma solder A Jabara Sol Kash Flash made Jose Sultana.
Speaker 5: In parator Scheving Charapolar Yeah Becky Masa Osman Pacha Sawashold act in parator.
Speaker 4: Madame Aramas the count lash Malar kusalb Candice and bested him. Then said Sadam or Sultana.
Speaker 2: Is that abel bart thunder and Jo Padisha.
Speaker 4: Pasa the kid hi Oh yeah, thand and Zafar could take the care of fox from than.
Speaker 2: Canada.
Speaker 4: You're in gowns sahib Bis answer that kairo bish Tolanders are gournamed the Sultan and you're in Gunshiba saving the ref.
Speaker 2: They're in nbus Hiers Sultan, he.
Speaker 45: Copula early se couplar, color, jactors Veshi in the kular is the clerd is tama cler the Padishu sa jakt erchi.
Speaker 44: Is matterlike kund check the roma lubi again and then the video Ansera bill gim must be in anschild.
Speaker 2: You call me justinani.
Speaker 4: Le hasard Land largely take the fair boy and I say them aminim versuon dan Kendnia the Sultanda as here, then you should do. It's a Villeo, Mamas Schul southun Amaru Clarimism and Massaa jas King, m R Heartlessness, I Romano Capos and on mbr To Karen and R Pop play the n H MASc letter one, Tom Carson Dialda Buka kim.
Speaker 2: Samajak Benson Madam.
Speaker 4: Shimlu and men I'm a billion Ki pausak Midi the generalim h comt Geran lebtaband g minor copy Sultan on cards and diald i Aroman sands you know true curis post jack general the car mister polyanthrow is my killing jet to cut and banker shatter or on the chin aut and and bilers detection. Then with the teste that then can did they me across tobacco'll just say you hand grands for loajack kids. From then Ali fu Larisa is ans Cora looks mistress mar Madras ful of my killing jah.
Speaker 2: Ky.
Speaker 4: They have a perspectives rush bet caless howand Massa is Danny Italian columns how much.
Speaker 3: And tissues Tai a couple of mass The band then.
Speaker 4: Is Joel Madam Bashan Kimo Bison skotos from the.
Speaker 9: Columns awash in that Portolus.
Speaker 14: And Jack.
Speaker 8: You have Ali Basmutan early because al drama drink Chillas Comotan early because almasab kitchen.
Speaker 46: Al lot of g and auto damat or even then emedic chair pre the aut active Shah.
Speaker 37: Donald namous Armada, that Gerner girden as Ermie Slad and Henry and a ball Jarmish.
Speaker 13: Italian lad Amazonas was injured Ali Ja.
Speaker 6: Kap Donald namous Halija.
Speaker 37: Gustato projector j Wis, but I still.
Speaker 1: Chocta Desas Chocta de Alijadra.
Speaker 14: Majaristan Navy say.
Speaker 1: This is major stands Savaki st dos Tomas and sail.
Speaker 47: Majoristan ib and Semendra and plash masuk naso Una majoristan ivy d.
Speaker 2: Yeah I.
Speaker 47: Da is Lasa get users esk nipe partager Alan berg eskin Ni Kensta Belgi Geri star belgeleject shim up bars and b Raman Hunyadi sultana best I did those Usa calder massal.
Speaker 3: Nor Savash whushat my chris.
Speaker 47: Ibizamanda was inss bizans learn yad delay this is come Jana builders Unadi, what shoe ben Yola chick my Dancina Thoma dam shu diushat madr s.
Speaker 13: What's your music book?
Speaker 1: Toplaraha Pard Beckler, don't bember sayon or the Gams guest there Sadra as brook pad Sahamanda.
Speaker 9: M shula shud.
Speaker 8: Help you and that time command postman you can sell you Okay, well not a dil said no, you.
Speaker 48: Seem full happened again a minute catch all daily Stan hundred day.
Speaker 14: This also murders Fuller old Shana earlier. Top do also the cash sorry if you seim top down idiots, event he says.
Speaker 36: A video down help up plased that cashdun InVideo you stead it he iveryby you get shame.
Speaker 14: Because the top down Yes, speak.
Speaker 17: M hm h.
Speaker 9: H sh shrem I photos pop mamos Oh you lib for that?
Speaker 13: Then is dan?
Speaker 3: What's lore than that.
Speaker 31: Whore than save child?
Speaker 3: Oh no shoot?
Speaker 2: Jim Dollar gets ms answer that never.
Speaker 9: Again already h Now if you don't know me.
Speaker 44: General the Colorada, he's answers, I don't mind your understand.
Speaker 9: Dogar gets me and he's answer that c b DS touched this.
Speaker 14: Nephews and Bachman Frank horns.
Speaker 2: And chilling with a mask.
Speaker 14: Yea manaskara man, how.
Speaker 3: Did I get and you have done? Cove did art color guanabar used them past the game?
Speaker 14: Yeah her color Dabama.
Speaker 2: Then you gets.
Speaker 49: Old tabular I then shot a man shut? Is this baramac young skirrya sand your sand hold?
Speaker 50: Then need the caa courage Sultan, the courage to do no the twi ny gad and kamala manast you told me.
Speaker 11: To Sam didn't give you couldn't be or you Benedictonamas again as was the man girl makes you say of sultana using it the bill out.
Speaker 2: Or oh my, that's you dat dog gall children.
Speaker 3: No, only Adam Peter bid.
Speaker 4: Which massive as I've heard all your son and there get Bussmann Mason. I'm a housman sultan and a high arms run chunk a dam dahal gall urim is entire as your daughter.
Speaker 1: Let me up to yea may another ya made on the color famous badam pass a couple of you ches one in a private madame sad gingals and pasha got you care.
Speaker 37: Then I'm a bank column just having the modern the b.
Speaker 1: They can when you said bisons kushakas d cylindic ninety certain cylind certain ojamlaurani the smatter can six pakarakar paki shuan rachik is inhibitor bisance and between so and.
Speaker 13: I partook devisans, I'm a band bisance did.
Speaker 6: So it does called the arm share.
Speaker 1: Here within beni um columns bozanos end the related all the beni bus.
Speaker 3: For Lernon and then chill man Mutlak very.
Speaker 6: Shoal the La La mcfire doesn't make Yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah devlet Basha matt Yah Kuzma.
Speaker 51: Other students Turner's Pasha Sabat and then Tuchin k.
Speaker 6: El Pad.
Speaker 1: In part on Sat dij sharing is Laving, then Bashkata Kadri Lsa in part her Daman hed sah Ben Bama Major Boshla and Uru Kamasaka sora A Karam Venedicto and Masta Bookings Janak your Duke, Busy Game Your Honor and DVD Cada ted.
Speaker 13: In Ashton.
Speaker 6: Berguin.
Speaker 7: Also the Bisons, Jana, the bulk media, Jasamans still bosh hajje.
Speaker 13: Is studim k Bizstan only ver should can between high.
Speaker 2: Kind of clark from Aman arginal and.
Speaker 13: Maybe a kendyl In.
Speaker 1: Then theect mad Sezanosa Bison, Summer bisonsome very.
Speaker 37: Rejectli Bizans, geldic Verjaclar Del Bisons busy Aldomo bus In the Bizans and very belie.
Speaker 38: Action Cosla Clarens to earth well Am Jack Bahler Jack larima Anis versus come the ejector or Claria. They goes there you waging me more spin away fitted furis o Madam called ye could be all.
Speaker 2: Rule just.
Speaker 1: Him and urs Dan Yaman, Sasher, Gemiler, Pupael can jol Alma Karada Chatlas domes pisance to Mace and alamoss in chances that the next to earlier part in chances and s Clarendon Ashmasa get chick Za Daniel Anny, Johnny, Gimiler, pup El Can you.
Speaker 13: Alsa kara da.
Speaker 5: Gimme them Dad and da uh Yeah, cannot charge Chad.
Speaker 13: Child will do your child said in.
Speaker 21: His hand Kayakdan in his hand our children Normann, he said, dollar clash down.
Speaker 29: Oh you're doing dridy all alone.
Speaker 21: He said, allow it all as yoush or shall all I understands.
Speaker 3: I will not do child, give me the rembahars.
Speaker 21: Who are loving chi sama ka Ashwagan my ways done each day his head, I will not our children hand Gillard, who you're doing?
Speaker 43: Child your las yesterday say I he is ha ha He said, I heard it ha shah hey shandad.
Speaker 2: He give me very girl sham.
Speaker 1: Give me let him daha daha, give me let him happy er ha.
Speaker 21: We are loving card gave you a dollar Shuler poop, I can karak yama slater dam each day he said, conactor all out loud, conactor dollar bashta we are looking card and yet in candle he said.
Speaker 29: Hi, last name lu Shwandane you a hell problem I have in us.
Speaker 3: In Santa Bastan problem.
Speaker 1: Distasta here them constantin and let's learn nothing romatics.
Speaker 2: Kiss injured Apartually you said, she cut you own. That's the book.
Speaker 52: And Jack Martyr, you need your larbois edution have been in the shas some hmed listen shas constant.
Speaker 15: Oh my God, oh day with Steve Dais dog Garsian dames with.
Speaker 53: Bulb benartistic almost undani clamate old full commut umber dust.
Speaker 54: Such an artis in act, say, couple of sec amos aman bakers. And because that's pot all that kendes as.
Speaker 33: The iosophia poland in the Papa and mister your bilit to reject your papa Helen, your negative, your papa hast learning. So you know, Papa Catholic ne party, that Catholic says, it's still with the Orthodox, kill.
Speaker 32: Says, and that.
Speaker 33: As that Italian Catholic cardinal, your eye in it. You shouldn't have the ya the in between the Orthodox Ibadi mart.
Speaker 9: I struck Samuel, didn't you let me sn.
Speaker 14: Catholic plong.
Speaker 33: Catholic it's your your Orthodox with t she mustn't love sus sus oh. Notice your lay he's been there, your location from shore peace ancel La Kenny chicks is down a top on Laura Yeah, range.
Speaker 32: Bos the Latin rabens Frank call alum, this is us this Hapa and bascutart on that trend.
Speaker 33: Mackdowns full time Mehmed didn't be lester to send next to Mataim Catholic put pestlinet or your slash mcdansa full time Mehmed and salij ra hotways to jack Wendy kitchen the Ken they town Ramasa Kendy Bilim is your.
Speaker 32: Let him.
Speaker 28: M yes.
Speaker 33: Then goosla ken the Pima the Italians with and bigon bakishlakatlan mactowansar or you a ship or your push and here at Sima mata so sim Turkeys reaching the Mehmed and yet glen hotep me the gar perm taraactan just to miss to get your sultan, which means that taberts then under a ractan is to is to get your so fan. Your on top prom is a hencha si la taraactans to to give.
Speaker 32: Your so tana you turned so many your car acts to be to give your so come.
Speaker 33: Be ratish call up bottom of that collar ractam.
Speaker 32: Give you your so come, give your fun.
Speaker 3: Bis wachular regions.
Speaker 55: Misking back the marshes sand so not can I get a can your vers let us how mata shan on the bench armadas and that passion we talk at all that than them.
Speaker 2: Semender aspecting again.
Speaker 4: I put my edition, Madame, byan mccarrekshonade samadihs just the book.
Speaker 2: Can they steam regalto aspected?
Speaker 44: Can the steam recrudda sion amiral in the top ye ter sis but you to learn the top Roman on the sce is the later green.
Speaker 8: Your sultan a case full til marshal order my sold you more order deject the order in reject so my ass also la ka yours your son.
Speaker 2: Jama met spar bas.
Speaker 17: So much because station and the card.
Speaker 35: Look sort briandon general's charge bardas as the din hardish let made periand car shut up.
Speaker 2: Wi.
Speaker 6: The Sultan mat has some.
Speaker 2: Good amos. It's not the check checking math.
Speaker 1: Mad You know your constantine better the hurricane or the American.
Speaker 3: Has some engagements.
Speaker 56: Aman you can Sultan Aman Dian and parator, but you sis colon and highly zor biss p kim bid on the rechin kum and if you might busy because laid.
Speaker 13: Ramaf am engagement.
Speaker 34: And after them, im sure I assume be.
Speaker 13: The somos.
Speaker 2: This is all very shadowy.
Speaker 3: Toga mused has some engagement.
Speaker 13: Idios padisha jad reject before.
Speaker 2: Jimmie and in the call the MIDlet.
Speaker 48: Uba chadder babasu Yo tell miss Sadra a passion.
Speaker 47: Calcar sambamuschieved the zoonos t red barnabas Yadi Ma Gerald bash the.
Speaker 48: Ash mishter n let An alternates, and I gets like internet, but take.
Speaker 57: Doesn't engagement mus Marmada and miss Dennis sas York the Bakers save so sad mamedy Inger or hanne Binder.
Speaker 13: What is upper ross bands.
Speaker 1: Use larger kazu karan Fila charchman soldier by mcilmesk is in the bizanza and yeah that suskun beIN saved in old dilberries and so Lamadon why aladin ken a lame rus, why Sanna jevre lamed maso pervay Jevresa Brailey ms and media.
Speaker 13: Bye hey by.
Speaker 1: H h Yamanda and your constant in the Simiani Fei's.
Speaker 6: Then who's all yours?
Speaker 37: Oh ba yeah because Ada martinous making Karen ellenis lay language.
Speaker 1: Algue, civilians, harberklet, Gizanos, Kushat sailer and solar solar shar smiler and Cala Cali.
Speaker 37: You can get as man in karen.
Speaker 1: Nesa manzanos fondly sir musaklaman te copartm Gerchi bus island dad letter spared the check you step woman met kara wakti gem and bubo terms.
Speaker 6: Chous to me sadra bo is.
Speaker 1: There vermaga mcallmas one on the turner, bizan and fat hero rejack.
Speaker 6: Your cash calls a very guest you are out on them.
Speaker 13: To whom Albert the chatlier jack m tohom chatlea jack.
Speaker 1: Between Solarika Jack grews and the polar reaching the ball of cal machine sound between Yrus.
Speaker 13: And Jack h m hm tahom chatlea jack.
Speaker 1: And you can tell a rooster yep enyber in San Carlo Jack topra like Tandria like changing a like wearing san dielo jack everrande.
Speaker 22: Tohom chatle jack chack a jack to chaackses.
Speaker 2: Mh alright, come outos do.
Speaker 6: What the mama?
Speaker 40: What the.
Speaker 21: Wow?
Speaker 4: You're an alta Bashtana met clare Don Kirklands or so learned early say full tan and Alton danielad Klarne bust Ten Garrison Candice and a sucke bashasen you don't or the yabu regards and the bisons as all give me a chih has peck your bisons and as at.
Speaker 44: Limb Sultan and casually core control rejector is in his left as garing Bahi double.
Speaker 2: Name fultando or the w sinky and parlachalan dand has shim the bisons hun ku kum dan kurtratic where you come down cordin you come down the cork shiny bisons.
Speaker 1: The answer can you see the birger your in parator Albert jibun amma take bizans lebnim semity each bisons and but Mason only msn sava can the old hactor amm earl jak mac petu geniator be geni o le me glic is let me only ching Early sigarcarcial acquirements.
Speaker 13: Is in part.
Speaker 2: To the MSG.
Speaker 13: The dui and bisons are skilled in mutual journey.
Speaker 44: I mean they will learn sultan oe and you can say, did you schoos to share buss and sat all bisky neary angiun passion para almadan.
Speaker 4: Chish Why is your ascla jim tat the assam bedestanda satlanga passion paramad in paratoo tat or general biz ancel mean sau mata bisance k and sau their h b r bizanstra Generai and.
Speaker 2: Hmlim biz you to come up bis.
Speaker 13: Is instead.
Speaker 4: Gem Ba colum biz as caller Avangela and John Labasha skans no sula brack up.
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah yeah my kend mister almost amaur cards chapters alder side, get your mister, she called josh them look.
Speaker 2: Lett get call debulousness Pasha.
Speaker 5: You used to braakmast and Hashmi keep missing jarman arm.
Speaker 2: Let me go in there say the side.
Speaker 4: You're just Hashmeti designs in parator Casino ver mc damas get your Gordon modstin.
Speaker 2: Fultan area grin Varis is called the designs Tact.
Speaker 5: Hashmetri on a liblim yarn.
Speaker 4: Ev land ju all them all to the n all them, yeh been on a big bras and the holdest little bit.
Speaker 17: The colors Rastinus Jan.
Speaker 4: And save gridustin franchise car Karen Bana. We're going to be higher ch being day. We wouldn't be a limiting which called an.
Speaker 3: Jacks Sawashankatchman and Disney b adens.
Speaker 2: Berkid Ii.
Speaker 33: The beshin your atta looks adiyok Malam.
Speaker 32: So that's the issue.
Speaker 33: Are going to etchkipteen Ennerson and then so as that get in the Clark and Arlau Kruders and in parator looks redic children lenas and yo malam.
Speaker 32: Gotcha beshpin out and he you a bit out.
Speaker 9: I give your chopped at beshpin b.
Speaker 32: Che come Beck in part Papana called di.
Speaker 50: Be best been best, oh tush.
Speaker 32: Chuck lad at your persons I have as.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 23: Older owns.
Speaker 14: You know the regions.
Speaker 33: Galatia Kada shut Jago Zola Arson picky Be's answer sheriff and kut jack bier baby your laranasda bukada distri zunce.
Speaker 26: Who's us that the chosen hu did bether The look of Dola busy Michelle si chick cause Michelle can give you called.
Speaker 32: Called Hetty's answer.
Speaker 33: Sheriff in ology, mesh bes ansome Sheriff, you mean.
Speaker 23: You you maybe in Arna it's.
Speaker 32: Maybe we're on hush matrimanes.
Speaker 33: Jelus no no no matash mat them bosh Brock agains book.
Speaker 9: Hey, my dame is Rambardi.
Speaker 32: Yes, aginate me in the shim did player.
Speaker 33: In Olande is Sharman and young Satan gain in the say that then in the Clara yard cas and in Paratola in para kim ben cashin you look ut salta your paston Here's to the New York Guida attached us called ja cash met them doors Tartner the catch order bar and is the Bizantina colon and nest to check myself should.
Speaker 31: Check we're on.
Speaker 33: Back on hash met amash money there induced you bet on.
Speaker 32: Hash met them.
Speaker 58: So between the that's like and maso, who's the mta yea and land shoulders and made can then dam they are the mothers arms.
Speaker 20: In the.
Speaker 7: Mad mas check Padshah gellelic Guler Lardo top YadA a maanaz Aki Sularan Berrison des dah the Corkharam Berrisonda college is bug Tabi called Mama Las Pashama and.
Speaker 51: Sansa Maclder sunder At demlvirak him kal Madam and sad Damanda Zarara and Nereson d card Devil tab.
Speaker 13: St bo Urula.
Speaker 2: Scaring shoes I the Gurushubia.
Speaker 1: Scaring geos you submitting here and Brasta Sasha ne arsines.
Speaker 6: It's ken m Joan.
Speaker 13: The Mt Sadras, the m t blesh that avro between ributary.
Speaker 6: Is busy man Musli b is a hen.
Speaker 37: Called Benedict and malsiegular him back when Edict and mas pea yeah, Giler said yeah busy gutar via yeah, Gayler said Donald Donald Kara and passer am a carrier ask Karamas. And then when edictnas an indeturability ask her or the mussum Gara said that he Camas london at as padish halil Adam berl Sardamas.
Speaker 1: Johanna Makisti and Kenjihana Ta tart Ma and da sing sing Chabandi mines Amanda Usmancluder Sally.
Speaker 37: Who put me. They said that he called Rama.
Speaker 2: Which Kim called ramas usual LUs.
Speaker 38: Board do you Bizans and shavers in a corn dram hey couple of couple that Rashmi, I get in there Billinki yeah, the conel the I'm tritic Bajack Claire, then go and shell the kojamany at Klarina deck between while the clerm and the karl lashtra Alton har Shirley has dog gisde laws and constantin s Sultana actor missus bosh Donatan and Parla hildosolv actor Chichibu nash pair there wading a part as colch he Shar schools and sene how us you'll learn noticing them any constantin and sing yeah, I usually never hired Dave let Harmney d Ny will stumble at.
Speaker 13: Up the.
Speaker 38: Allshakar boys, the misters and not my all of someome pig chop make.
Speaker 6: The mister.
Speaker 2: Cartole couple just an ash can.
Speaker 38: A which in courtuls chocturs avich in Cortolo Shoktor.
Speaker 1: When moradolt we all down them and the hard and seas mac to tashos, when we all down the sas Har Cane Kara comerkiss in which name in ol spiny Michie jams and radot rot home the Tlaman Rolarna Jojo claren Ton Laran larn Him kum LaMDA Kushan, yeah Ban Bisan salerm Yah Pison Spain.
Speaker 6: Bizans and Lussi.
Speaker 5: Onta barak movie because larm isn't then a maud sen Kan carsa Hyata We are Mas movies as b Harpan you in then r J missions mcneedan o.
Speaker 4: Jury not to shoots to keep it as fast as she that he is a misching sultanum would.
Speaker 2: You be am.
Speaker 5: Haadi Shahamderkymclark Kaina clernador di bennis Adra Karla Krani Padishahmerky. She heard test for amazorla a sam as her larder gr my kitchens e versus London, and then she heard the kamada has a caller. She heard the command Padisha s qu a Laranda enable took plat padishaham Turkey in parator test Maders Candy Shims and then cut cut games to La Clark bash Jact Padishaderki Padi Sharham who exist wouldn't Mark be for sat On missing before messin in parator.
Speaker 4: Ex Collmas and Sultan sink before Yerek Gia Paratos.
Speaker 59: Gave the.
Speaker 17: Beny mission Kai and her less Hiatum first consols the belt.
Speaker 2: Him let them savas.
Speaker 6: Jacks who used then Kim said.
Speaker 4: Player the deal gener candy can my plam is la Marada chunk Brada ness Savashi Yaki team yad Sam was a man pe mas mien boslaram in Santa ra Razanda jak akrabaluk arabaeki bos Kazan sak them or chunky jack kadas because I make emi KaiB sk key. You picked my loyal old Jack KaiB Jim Savashti because I'm sure to be bakman.
Speaker 2: Zaf And.
Speaker 4: What'slution and arsai direct direct.
Speaker 2: Nanda sa Chica and.
Speaker 3: The younger day bend Jane band.
Speaker 34: And you kids and so mush bashi stuff like what you said, Yeah you said yah.
Speaker 36: Boo boo Hashim bush so John Donald my memo yes, and then I will do Jack the.
Speaker 35: Old brother cut cut Alter gives him or the poor mother pool mother pool clar oh yeah are bar muscle mass I'm a parish answer or not or then.
Speaker 3: Art para gardens.
Speaker 35: To alum boss or not Wood Canada beer mister your amon eld them out.
Speaker 34: Klas never name up to clear acta.
Speaker 3: Just can this is a husband.
Speaker 14: Alum has.
Speaker 36: And should sons jonamous fols.
Speaker 1: Say, then this answered the shoot g am Yaratan bi Yukumol Malabu ban bizanser the sjin Ama sahibuk Selmi Bizance to sharkan ban bizans to sin Ama Hasman Dana sibin mosafirm.
Speaker 2: Then in Paratola.
Speaker 1: Jack Amat Pasha Kim said Jastoma al chaarm the al chater ildas letter breber Utan shukraltular A Javana Shasha Bullo Clark designs slam de la guitrent is guilariously in the Buk Bulak and chees in the chef Bizance Sauna lar Conuk several music gerls in there paahmand mhm between Atla between Tom Larman and baksh Lester and de Shan cousin massacre kanzafas Hem machine item Matta Jackson, Oh you're ja.
Speaker 13: This is in Klaida hazards.
Speaker 38: How you get shugar get year us and then shik can inn shor chaffer and take pushana.
Speaker 2: Blow chacters.
Speaker 4: Mark Sef Gradustin franchise ask may have told your a corio large for Larnerdam.
Speaker 3: Then I have to your hash making.
Speaker 9: Hey you Salida.
Speaker 4: Or Matt carry your al shumana. I'll that's fu las.
Speaker 5: Two called garam as sun attach that give them che.
Speaker 13: Course got all the chip cube.
Speaker 2: Some at tn be Hilarias and Abezians.
Speaker 4: So h there was Jasher tom As and jack Ken when Jim skisht.
Speaker 17: H say size lyn the Hyaman Mahmed Todd larendon.
Speaker 1: H charm a larum Beyler him as istanbul chinking the silah kadasht nim since there as son RII stumble give a b Beldelo Jackson's bay, stumble on adelarde schehun fatile rolla kalla Jacksons, russis Oldo Twans Sondra Hippie Ki shiavi is couple musach brakabigi is art pasharam m bilerm as kal rim We're going Nissa perlerdo rajas pas i'm sare Jimi Leila denis for learning cars and la jak op means in kadiaka Keaman cain fac learn the top to learn, they stay in the kale y Jo Jackie Leer Zanos Pasha plan capri hal learns Aldre Jack Lemana in the land and my arm Jack in Karaja as Querida and Chips in the Nicole, and the daughters yashwan as Keller and hake Dan gel Jack mutlaka m hmm.
Speaker 6: It'sa where they stick at.
Speaker 1: The shot out from the inn, the green le get ChIL Sara jab Solma Jack. I did passure the salm that Ganna son jack.
Speaker 9: At follows pass.
Speaker 59: He's not my shot, that's not.
Speaker 23: My other.
Speaker 6: Hot bath.
Speaker 60: I supposn't better nothing than he kinchen doka. I don't go wors skiddy. He's talk about him music if not turn has come their ends or look at any checked call let him.
Speaker 23: See why he did it.
Speaker 9: I hid him.
Speaker 60: He's talk I can't never word that him bid him cowbot onstan them Woods said rah bet give him us handsomer checking it.
Speaker 2: A glist as the has.
Speaker 4: The condition is a generalan this sin samas sharing is then I don't know Chuck characters all my age to me.
Speaker 3: I didn't like to show me slash and then he don't want to become you.
Speaker 2: You have to do many that's you a jections glan.
Speaker 13: You don't tuckish papal Larry lash A smidt him.
Speaker 9: So's tuk back. It's like you put by on about something. I why have fufies us?
Speaker 59: Why after who.
Speaker 2: Go back to us?
Speaker 13: A color said you should be sis boy don't know.
Speaker 38: Jam watched to Escapadassi is World of his hair, full time constantin and slash.
Speaker 2: Name and ask can we not all them that met by Mademosef, buy my party, by my.
Speaker 3: MH de hants portal muster.
Speaker 4: As issues in the jim that's her vest.
Speaker 3: A tas decend make us
Speaker 1: A Litrey assassin, Achalanta quash