Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, and joining us now is Gerald Solini of Trends Journal dot com. And of course Gerald has been sorry I had to sneeze there. It's about to come on me again here. But Gerald has been warning us, as I said before the break, about this for a very long time. What's happening with nice need today. He's been warning us about this for a very long time. And again we're going to talk about this and maybe, you know, talk a little bit about what happens economically with this, because we can't do anything in terms of military response to this as individuals, but we can respond to it in terms of economics, and there are some things that we need to keep in mind. And so what's going to be happening to our society not a lot of good news, but there are a few things that we can do to prepare for this. And so joining us now is Gerald Clinty Trends dot com and you can save ten percent off with the code night. Thank you for joining us, Gerald, always great to have you on.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I've never been said in my life, I've been at this for forty six years.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know.
Speaker 2: One of my books, trend Tracking far better than Mega Tren's Time magazine. Yeah, how I became a trend forecaster right here. It is Iran conflict YEP nineteen late nineteen seventies. They tortoise to hate Iran with ninety nine point nine nine percent of the people having absolutely no idea of the United States overthrow and the uk of the democratically elected president of Iran in nineteen fifty three. Mohammed Mozadek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so sick of seeing that forty seven thing. As a matter of fact, one thing that really made me want to throw up. I saw some guy on social media and he says, forty seven years I've been doing this to us. It's like, stop the forty seven years and Trump is a forty seventh president. It's a sign from God, and it's from God that you're a total idiot. You don't know anything about history or the Bible. If you're gonna talk about that is when seventy three years.
Speaker 2: Again they have no idea. Matter of fact, the only newspaper that finally released the facts that I know of about ten years ago was the Financial Times when they finally released the telegrams that went from Winston Churchill, a that stupid, ugly, smart, cigar smoking slob that people bowed down to a little arrogant kind of like a Trump loves war but never fights, gave us world War One and World War two. That slime ball telegrams from him to Kermit Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt's grandson, that we must overthrow the government of mozadegg Why because that lousy so ob Moses Day had the gall the nerve to say the oil in Iran does not belong to Anglo Iranian oil neither known today's BP or standard oil better known today's Exxon mobile. Yeah, they overthrew the government because of oil and put in that piece of crap Oregan scum the shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, right, did you see the fact that did you see that seapack they brought in the Shaw's son, well everybody else we got these no king's rallies going on worldwide. Seapack brings in a king's son, right, And when I set up a monarchy again in Iran, it's it's absolutely beyond parody.
Speaker 2: You're you're being disrespectful. It's it's the crown prince, isn't it the Prince? I don't know what is prince crap up here, you know lot, Yeah, a little not of fat, little slob.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, going back, they brought in the Savak, the secret police that made the SS look good. They slotted tens of thousands of Palestinians. They're protested against this. When the war broke out again, this is when I became a political atheist. Another little piece of slime skump that morons and imbecils look up to. Little Jimmy Katta comes back from spending New Year's Eve with the Shah and his wife and they had to you know, it gets out of helicopter and all the all those little boys dressed up in their costumes, all the metals, they salute. You give me protet. He comes down and he says, quote, the Shah is the island of stability in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Our greatest ally like Israel.
Speaker 2: Ye. And then the Bronx we used to say, BS has its own sound. This guy's going down. That's when I started playing the Golden Oil futures. Anyway, they it became a ratzed religious movement because of the United States refusing to leave Iran. How dare you tell us to leave our embassy in your country? How dare you tell us that, Hey, get that out of you. We're not leaving. Oh, they arrested all those people in the embassy. Who were they all CIA guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, as a matter of fact, you know, we don't talk about this too much. But after all that stuff happened, they've shredded up. They shredded all these papers, right, and Iranian students went in and painstakingly, over a very long period of time, took all the shredded paper and pieced it back together so they could get the documents. And they've got a museum. They turned the US embassy into a museum to try to tell the Iranian people what the US and THESSAD did to them. And yet nobody in this country understands that. I learned about it before the shaw was overthrown, before oh, they took the embassy. I learned about it because I had There were a lot of Iranian students at usf Or I was in engineering, and they were out there protesting with balaklava's over their head. I said, what are you guys doing that for? I understand protests. I mean there's a lot of protests about this or that all the time, I said why are you wearing the mask? And they told me about Savak. I was like wow, I said, yeah, your CIA trained them, And that.
Speaker 3: Was my wake up moment.
Speaker 1: Gorilla is a are we the bad guys here?
Speaker 2: As I said, you think the United States would have evaded Syria, Libya and a rock if the major export was broccoli?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, Hey, how about Trump. We're going to get the Naco terrorists for Verna Zeuela, you know, including all those people in the boat fifteen hundred miles from you, all those Narco terrorists. And then what does he do? Kidnaps the president and the wife of Venezuela. And it's all about oil. It's all about we own the oil now, we got the oil now? All right? This is disgusting. And drug wars back to that sliming pull, that little arrogant name Rotnhill, Jimmy Catta and that other solb braziz Ski remember.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, the guy that was all about the technocracy. When you look at the drug war in Venezuela, when you look at the oil war in Iran, understand our history and all of this, and understand how the CIA is one who've been running this drug war. You know, they're the ones who created crack cocaine. The drug war was a creation of the United Nations. They actually created the schedule of four different classes of drugs and handed it to Nixon. He called it his drug war. And when you look at our history with Iran, not only does it go back to nineteen fifty three, but also includes things like the Iran Contra issue where they made deals with the Ayahtola where they delayed the release of these CIA hostages in Iran and used it for their own purposes so they could fund a secret war in South America. I mean, it's just again, it repeats itself at rhymes. It's always a little bit different, but it's always the same stuff. It's a CIA running drugs, doing assassinations during regime overthrows, and leaving us worse off than we ever were before.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that book was a racket by Smedley Butler, the most decorated marine in history back in the nineteen thirties. He talks all about it. How were we a fight for United fruit for the Brown brothers or the one that the Bush family was involved in? Now, yeah, and talking about that best in Braziski. Ah, his doors on that and that stand yeah, that one. Yeah, that's the slime ball. That's the slime ball that they created. Oh you all hate al Qaeda, huh? And that Osama bin Laden. Yeah, these are the ones that created it because the Russians were fighting against the Taliban in Afghanistan to try to stop them from overthrowing the government, and the Jimmy Kanda and the Brazinskis brought in the Musjahadeen which is now al Qaeda run by Osama bin Laden. They're the ones that created it to defeat the Russians from trying to stop the Taliban from taking over of Afghanistan. Afghanistan was a very, very culturally advanced nation before the Taliban took over.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, when you go back and look at it, you can see the bipartisan lines of all this stuff. You guy, as you point out Brazinski and these guys helping, you'll kind of get set up. Your had the old warmonger John McCain and Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 3: You know they're there.
Speaker 1: John McCain was going around about the same time to these Republican women's groups, and he had one of the al Qaeda guys with him they call Himusja Hadena at the time, and he would say, you know, give us some money we need to You can adopt Amuge, right, you can give some money and you can help the war effort in Afghanistan. Well, now you know, they just installed a guy who's got a pedigree of being with the muja Hadeen, then with the rebranded al Qaeda, which then with Isis, then with al Nusra. Now he has been installed by the American government, by the Pentagon and the CIA is head of Syria, and he is persecuting everybody that he can find there that is not part of his tribe. It truly is amazing to see this repeat over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: They keep getting away with it.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. It is Yeah again you're talking about Syria. How about the no build a piece of crap rice with a Barack Obama? Yeah, who right his way into office? And before about John McCain, another little arrogant slimeball. May he rotten? Hell? Hey, don't you know my daddy was Oh my daddy was what a general or something? Oh? And I only crashed a couple of planes on the at greg A but it's okay, don't you know My father is Yeah, as Royce Carlins. There's one big club, and you ain't in it as the Epstein Club. That's the other part of it.
Speaker 3: And when you look at you finished this.
Speaker 2: Going back to Obama, there's the guy that led his way into office as soon as he got in the Afghan troop surge. Oh, and who is the clown boy, the arrogant guy that's the general betrayed us? Betray us? Oh what is betray us now working for OKKR that big hitch for Oh yeah, yeah, all right. Now going back to Obama gave us the Afghan war, ramped it up, overthrew Kadafi the richest country in Africa, where the people in Libya had more rights and benefits than most people in the world. It was a great tourist spot, as was Syria. Oh. He was the one to try to overthrow the beginning and the destruction of the Asad government. Whether you liked them or not, none of my business as an American. And look what he did to it. And then they wonder why you have all these immigrants that have flooded into Europe. Listen to Kadafi's speech warning that if you overthrow my government, you are going to be flooded with migrants coming out of the countries around us. And that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: And they turned it into a weapons bizarre where everybody can buy all these weapons out of out of Libya, also slave markets that they have there. Now every time we go in it gets much worse, just like our involvement in Iran set up the Iatola. Now this decapitation strike. Because they're not getting regime change, they have solidified the people of Iran against against Trump. They want to say, well, we want you out in the streets and take over your government and head it back to us, right. Well, instead, well they did. They got out in the streets and they circled the infrastructure that Trump was threatening to blow up as he's threatening to destroy their civilization. But they're going to wind up having a more radicalized Iran than they did in the past. And this is consistent with the repeated failures of the Pentagon of the CIA throughout decades. Every time they go in, they make it worse. And so you've got situations when you talk about what's happening in Iran. There was recently and it was in Haretz newspaper. They're talking about the fact that a major synagogue in Tehran destroyed and say, what a synagogue in Tehran? I mean these radical You can't talk to these people from Iran, right, and yet they allowed a synagogue there. I saw a video prior to that. I saw a video from an ultra Orthodox rabbi and he said, yeah, there's about thirty five thousand Jews in Iran, and they leave them alone. It's just like a sod and the Jews and the Christians in Syria. He'd leave them alone, but then you put in the people that we put in and they start killing everybody. And there was actually in response to the Israeli destruction of a synagogue in Iran. In Tehran, Iran you had a member of parliament who was also Jewish. They have Jews and their parliament. Do you think they got any Muslims in the Kanesset. I don't know if they do, or if they do, they don't have much power.
Speaker 2: You know, going back to the war, We've been warning, as you was saying before and went on, we've been warning for decades. It's in your trends journal for years, for months for weeks we've been saying, if the United States and or Israel goes to war against Iran, Brent crude is going to spike to above one hundred dollars a barrel, and it's going to bring down the global economy, the equity markets. And there's no way that they will defeat the Iranians. They are very advanced scientifically, technologically, and militarily. And to make this a zillion percent clear, the United States has not one of wars since World War II. Could not beat the Vietnamese, only killed over three million of them, couldn't beat the Iraqis, we only killed a couple of million over there. Couldn't beat the Afghans, the longest war in American history. And you wouldn't won World War Two. And you can't say this. They hate you for this. Without the Russians, they were the first ones to defeat the Germans after the Germans killed watch of twenty seven million Russians in Operation Barbarossa. What makes you think you're going to beat the iraniance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about oil, because one of the aspects of this was the ceasefire was supposed to open this up. There are something like eight hundred ships that are trapped in that area. To try to get out, they had I think two of them get out, and because Israel would not stop attacking Lebanon, I think they closed that down again. But even if they were to bring this up, people are saying, well, we might be able under this protocol that they're talking about, might be able to get enough traffic through that we might be able to have fifteen tankers a day go through there. They had typically before all this stuff was kicked off by Trump and Israel, they had about one hundred, two hundred and forty tankers going through there. So you're looking at an eighty five to ninety percent reduction in the amount of oil that's going through there. So even if they get that going, it's not a good sign. And one of the reasons I think that oil dropped so much is because there's so much oil that is a backlog. I mean, they filled up all these tankers, they filled up all their storage areas, and so the people are trading oil say, well, if all that hits at once, is going to press the price of oil in the near term, but in the long term it's going to take a long time for them to get production back up. There's been damaged facilities as well as even if you just shut down an oil well, it takes a very long time for it to come back up. Talk about the economic knock on effects of this that we're going to see.
Speaker 2: Listen to the IMF, all of them, every one of them is coming out and they're all saying how dangerous this is going to be for the global economy. And you saw that. You saw the numbers that came out today, the inflation numbers, and they're spiking. And you're looking at consumer sentiment right now. Is that almost an all time low for recent year years? And now this is hurting terribly. But what am I talking about. Let's go back to February twenty fourth, when Trump gave his State of the Union address, Well, he bombed them four days later. And in your Trends Journal, we came out the same day as this, on the twenty fourth, the magazine came out before he spaded a union address, we said, watch out, he may attack Iran this weekend. Because the equity markets were going down very badly. The whole AI crisis of overvaluation of it was happening. The Epstein files were becoming a big issue. That's all totally forgotten right now, and his poll ratings were down across the board. As I said, when all else fails, they take you to war. So now let's go back. Hey, hey, because of me, the price I guess aline in most states in the United States, it's two dollars and thirty cents, which is a total lae. It was two dollars and ninety two cents. Hey, it's a lie. All I want the right, don't you know what I am. I'm the guy that light my way to office, and so I'm gonna bring peace on earth the right. I'm not going to start. Who I'm to stop was the right? Now? What's the average price of a gallon of gasoline in America?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: I just went on the air. Was it four dollars and fifteen cents?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Well it's gone up fifteen cents from the beginning of the week. It was just over four dollars at the beginning of the week. It's gone up another fifteen cents.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, this is destroying the middle class of this Country's gone. And again you could dank this slime Ball for a lot of it. There's a there's a T shirt I did back in nineteen ninety two when he ran for office. Beware, slick Willy deregulated all of these these antitrust laws so that bigs could take over everything. Oh back in Jimmy Cotta. Oh that slime ball arrogant. Hey, I'm a peanut farm with a perac and he's the side of the peanut all right. This is the guy that started interstate banking. That's right. Before that, it was only in trust State Banking Bank of America, and it was only out in California. And then slime ball Clinton made it happen. When we were young guys, there were omember savings banks. Remember, used to put your money in the bank and you got nice interest back on it. Oh, those days are over. The big banks have taken over everything. Oh. Then going back to the slime ball Obama. Oh that he's only Oh where it was Clinton worth about one hundred and thirty million dollars. Now I think the Obama's only worth about eighty million dollars. A little boy nothing. Oh, the Pritzker family brought him in, or the higher guy that led the fat slab over there in chicag and Illinois. Yeah, yeah, yeah, when when Obama was a little nothing over there, oh one and after another, Oh Obama, Oh yeah, twenty nine trillion dollars the Federal Reserve to bail out the bangsters when the Panica O eight hit again. When we were young guys, there were hardware stores, there were stationary stores, there were shoe stores, there were drug stores, there were fish stores. Everything now is a chain, right because of these slime ball If if they were Italian, you'd call them a mafia. But morons and imbeciles call them politicians. I'm a Democrat, Republican, I'm a conservative. I'm a liberal. I got a tiny little mind, and I suck up to a lot of crap. They're monins and things. By their deeds, you shall know them. Every time there's slime ball. Clinton got caught with his pants down, bombs away over Bagdad, or you like what he did to Yugoslavia. Huh right after another? Yeah, Well then people say, oh, slendy, we listen to you more, but you get so angry, we'll littlegardless little slime balls. So don't raise your voice when they're slaughtering people. All over the world. Look what they just did to Lebanon. This is like bombing New York City. Yeah, this is a very advanced society. Imagine your home being bombed, oh in that slime ball over there, cats over there in Israel. In your magazine, the Trends Journal, six hundred thousand, six hundred thousand Lebanese have been pushed out of their homes in southern Lebanon. He said, you can't come back, and we're bombing your homes to ruin. We need a safestone over here.
Speaker 3: How do we ever stop that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, how do we ever stop that? How do we ever stop this?
Speaker 2: Some syndicate, it's a crime syndicate. We have the repulsive kids in the democraps.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that a side show. You forgot about him.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I think Trump, though, is going to be to the Republican Party what Jimmy Carter was to the Democrats. I think he's going to take them down to the level they've never seen before. This is really unpopular in the US. We went into Knoxville for a concert, and even though Tennessee is very Republican and you can look at the big cities like Knoxville and other places like that, they have Democrats that are elected from there. So it's a little bit purple. I guess to go with their color scheme. But there were a lot of people out on the street with signs protesting all this stuff. You know, you can do that, but it doesn't change anything. Voting doesn't change anything. It's all based on the guys with the money, and the guys of the money are the billionaire Zionists, and so we've got instead of a wag the dog, we've got to wag the zog. Is what's going on right now.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, there's an article that just came out, it's going to be next week's Trends Journal about the DNC saying that they will not come out against APAC. Really yep, just came out. And by the way, I want to talk a bit about Israel this whole yeah, ready google it up. In nineteen forty seven, thirty three countries voted in favor of a U and General Assembly Resolution one eighty one, also known as the Partition Plan, which recommended the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Mandatory Palestine. The vote on November twenty ninth, nineteen forty seven, passed You're Ready, with thirty three nations in favor, thirteen against and ten as abstencies. Key supporters included the USA USSR ants in Australia, while opposition came largely from Arab and Muslim majority nations. The resolution paved the way for the declaration of Israel's independence on May fourteenth, nineteen forty eight. They invented this crap. They had no right to be there. Oh shut up, so lettee. Where the United Nations, you know, the United nothings. Look at the slaughter going on. Let Gaza's become It was a very beautiful city, totally demolished. Bombing Beirut. This is an invented place. And talking about hating Hezbela, Oh Hesbela. Those terrorists, you mean the Lebanese that threw Israel out of Lebanon after they were occupying it for eighteen years. Why Seleti, God gave rest that land, said a good book, chapter six, section eight. Well, they had a terrorist group Leberties men that gave their lives to throw out the invaders of their country.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: And a lot of Christians there in Lebanon who are allied with Hesbela. As a matter of fact, as I was pointing out before you came on, they were talking to the Red Cross in Lebanon. You don't have the Red Cross and non Christian areas, Arabs don't allow it. The Jews don't allow it. They have to have a red crescent or a red star or whatever. They went and allow the Cross in their country. So that tells us how Christian the area is. And a lot of people have said, you know, Hesbelah is protaking us from Israelis, and so we support that, and that's I guess one of the reasons why they're going after the civilian population that's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is again if you google it up. Israel withdrew its forces from southern Lebanon in May twenty four, two thousand, ending in eighteen years occupation. You ready just the kind of language they use, following a sustained guerrilla campaign by Hesbela. The move followed. The move followed arise in military casualties and growing domestic pressure in Israel, including the collapse of the Southern Lebanon Army. In Israeli forces retreat to the Blue Line again they're occupies, the steelers and robbing this country. And this is the other thing. Shove that anti semi crap up, you know, you know what, these are not Semites that are running Israel, the Eastern Europeans and ksars Ashkanazis as h k e n a z i Ashkarazi, all right.
Speaker 1: As an ethnic racist state. They appeal to that for their that's their raison debt for existing. And yet they call you racist if you oppose their polypic. They're the ones who are racist because they created a racist government that is there.
Speaker 3: But the language that they use, as.
Speaker 1: I pointed out before you came on, they refer to again the press is owned by the Sinus billionaires, and so they refer to hesbe Law as a proxy of Iran. It's like I understand they're an ally of Iran, and Ron and hesba La are more loyal to each other than the US than Israel Is to the US. They're saying, we're not going to leave them behind. And Hesbelau jumped into this to support Iran as they were being aggressively attacked, as war was initiated against them. They joined in to support Iran and Iran is saying well, we're not going to abandon them at this point. It's disgusting, as you and I were saying off air, you know, we see these threats about civilization ending, and I said it yesterday. You had a commenter here earlier today say the civilization that's being destroyed as our civilization.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Idfman issues evacuation order for Beirut residents. So everybody listening, get out of your house. We're gonna bomb you to death. Hey when the israelis Oh and by the way, they're doing it with our money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's slimeball onbomber.
Speaker 2: What almost almost four billion dollars a year we've been given Israel, and we're giving them all the bombs and weapons to keep slaughtering people. So everybody get to work. I want your tax money. There's an article by the way, again as trend forecasters, we read you mentioning Ah. That's the Israeli newspaper we subscribe to that. We go to Times of Israel, we go to Jerusalem Post, we go to Wyette. Oh, we also go to PRESTV Tron Times, Irna is SNA one he with the Iranians have to say. We go to Euroews we go to BBC, Guardian France twenty four, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. We read everything and then we say, this is what they're this is our analysis, and here's who we see all trend forecasts. So whether you like him or not, we read them. And here's an article in not one of my favorite papers, but again we read everything every day to see what they're saying. How Trump took you wes to war with Iran?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the New York Times article. Yeah you heard about this, Oh yeah, yeah, I covered it as a matter of fact. The thing I thought was interesting about that was not only how this is manipulated by Netanyahu. And he's got a presentation that they say. They set him down and he's across the table from the president and behind him is a big screen projection TV and he's got the chief of Masade there and they give him this fairy story. And then as they go back and they ask the US intelligence to take a look at it, the director of the CIA comes in. He goes one word farcical. And yet Trump does this because he is a Zionist. And I said, my take on it, what do you think about this? Jerald I said, what I think is interesting about this is that the details that they have there either are completely fabricated, which I kind of don't think they are, or you've got a very high source because you look at the people that were at that meeting.
Speaker 3: It's his cabinet. And so what does that tell us?
Speaker 1: Does that tell us that there's some people who are in that story who want to distance themselves from what Trump is doing because they see how destructive it is to this country and they know it's going to end their career in the future. I mean, is that why this was leaked?
Speaker 2: I don't know the one I think, but I agree with what you're saying. I believe a lot of what they wrote here and again here from netnya who's hard sell to in a circle talks that greenlit the attack. And here's the people in this way call the situation room. How about an ignorant stupid room. Situation Here Susie Wilds, the White House Chief of Staff. Oh yeah, she's brilliant in military knowledge. Secretary of State Marco Rubio, a little jerk of nothing that Trump used to make fun of, the little Marco, a little clown boy, a little stupid piece of scum. Oh and Pete Hegsit hogs it. Yeah, the clown boy from Fox, the arrogant guy that uses God's name in vain, that little arrogant boy. General Dan Kine, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and John Radcliffe, the CIA director. You ready, Jared Kushna yeah, the President's son in law. And Steve Whitcoff jerkoff. All right, what you're calling you a situation room.
Speaker 3: We're in a situation, aren't we.
Speaker 2: You we got it. And then you mentioned this too when you said did they do this? Because because there's one thing after another saying how they weren't for this, but they wouldn't come out against the president.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, one of.
Speaker 2: These gauntless little clowns after another. Well, well, well we don't know, but whatever the president thinks is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's right, grow a spine. Yeah, you're going to destroy the world economy, kill who knows how many people, including Americans, and you can't say no. This is a group of yes man. And when you go back and look at the twenty fifth Amendment, Gerald, these are the guys who are afraid to say no. To a global depression and an unnecessary war. These are the people who would have to be the ones to take Trump out of office. That ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, here we go. In a situation room on February eleventh, mister Netnyahu also made a hard selling suggestion that Iran was ripe for regime change and expressing the belief that a joint US Israeli mission could finally bring an end to the Islamic Republic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the countries that are ripe for a regime change in the US and Israel yep.
Speaker 2: And as you were saying. Among those featured was Resi Poveri, the exiled sun of Iran's last shah, now a Washington based dissident who had tried to position himself a secular leader who could shepherd Iran toward a post theocratic government. Miss Nietnahow and his team outlined conditions they portrayed as pointing to near certain victory. Ballistic missile program could be destroyed in a few weeks, the regime would be so weak that it would it could not choke off the straight of Ormus, and the likelihood that Iran would land blows against US interests in neighboring countries was assessed as minimal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the Goldilocks scenario. Everything's going to go just right, yep. Yeah, And that's start talking about this POV lobby guy. If the the little Prince shows up, if he shows his face in Iran, he would last about two minutes before these people would execute him. After what the Shaw did to so many Iranians, they haven't forgotten that, and he wouldn't last a minute.
Speaker 2: So your ask came about before about the economic consequence. This is global and this is really wiping out the Middle East. Again, we only read the data and we haven't seen it recent numbers in three weeks. But three weeks ago they were losing over six hundred million dollars a day in tourism in the Middle East. Six hundred million. That was three weeks ago. Do you buy property sales plunge over thirty percent. Wow, they overbuilt all these places. That little clown boy, that's the prince over there. And again I'm tired of this prince and king crap. I'm six years old, made up this king, prince a royalty. Oh yeah, I'm just a little giddy from the Bronx. All right, it's a fairy tale, you with this royalty crap.
Speaker 3: I want to hear it. It's a fairytale.
Speaker 2: Again. If they were Italian, they call them a mafia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they they this little prince clown. They were trying to build up tourism. Saudi Arabia's economy was going down.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: You look at you look at you look at and bread crude sales before this was going going on, they were down like fifty eight dollars a barrel. There was more supply than demand, and they weren't cutting back on supply because they needed the money. Yeah, and now the prices are spiked up. When we went on the air, it was about ninety six dollars a barrel for bread crude. And that's the other thing. Trump keeps lying and lying and lying so that he keeps again it's in your trends journal, only the facts are there. He keeps lying and lying and lying to pump up the equity markets and to bring down energy prices, crude prices.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: They're anxious to hear a happy story, and so when they get a happy story, jumps all of a sudden, and yet it takes about a day for them to come back and say, well, you know that ain't going to happen. But here's some thing that I thought was kind of interesting. And of course, when we look at the bigger picture and the goals of people like nett Yahu and the Zionist they've actually got patches on their uniforms that depict greater Israel. What they want to do in terms of what they think is what they say is their mandate, their biblical mandate for the people who deny everything else in the Bible except what they think is their land, and they're willing to kill for the land, and they want to take everything from the Nile up to the Euphrates. And so when I look at this, it seems to me like their goal, I see what you think about this seems to do. Their goal is to destroy all of the other countries, to do a Gaza side, just like they did with Kaza, destroy Lebanon, destroy all these Gulf states and then occupy them and take their will. Don't you think that's the long term?
Speaker 2: Correct? Again, read that article as you did. That's all it's about, that's right. And so from that standpoint again made up country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had no right to this thing, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's not forget solling Frend's journal. We wrote about it when back what you call the Crusades two thousand, about the Balfour Declaration in nineteen seventeen, His Majesty's government declares His Majesty's government a murderous clown from the UK and trown f you want to see at UK? Oh that guy. His Majesty's government declares that the land in Palestine will be settled by the Jewish people, and we will use our best endeavors to achieve this objective. Oh, the letter that went to the Rothschilds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Oh oh at the Epstein's the roth Childs, Greenberg, Iceberg.
Speaker 3: What's the difference, Yeah, so yeah Iceberg. Let us let us take the whole area that's there.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about this toll thing again. It's already closed up again, I believe. But if they were to go back to collect, if they collect these tolls, if they could streamline it so they could get the same kind of traffic that they did before. In terms of it, two million dollars per ship I worked out that that would be equivalent to over a course of a year, at the traffic levels that they had before the war happened, they would be making about ninety one billion dollars a year, which is about twenty five percent of their GDP. I mean, that'd be a big boost if we looked at the equivalent to the United States US has got, even though Iran only gets a half a trillion or four hundred billion. Let's say their GDP is four hundred billion. Our GDP is thirty two trillion. If you increased our GDP by twenty five percent, that'd be equivalent to US having some you know, having a windfall of about eight trillion dollars. So this is something that would make a huge difference to the Iranian regime. Not only has the war solidified the civilian bombing of people in Iran, as it always does, it bills support for whoever it is that you're bombing. It doesn't change regimes, it builds their base of support, and this amount of money they'll be coming in from these tolls that will be viewed as a huge win as well. What do you think the chances of this happening are.
Speaker 2: That's going to happen. Yeah, there's no question about it. You know, it's there. They're they're winning.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I got to say when I read that New York Times story and they talked about Jared Kushner being in on that high level meeting that decides, welly're not, We're going to have a war. They don't tell anybody in Congress. They don't ask people in Congress. Now Lindsey Graham is saying, yeah, you don't need to do that, but if you want peace, you've got to ask us, and you've got to get Congress's approval. I mean, you won't even show people the document. Although the Pakistanis who mediated this said that not attacking Lebanon was Israel. Not attacking Lebanon was a condition of the ceasefire. Trump at first said that, and then he changed his tune because he always lies, always lies. Yeah, just amazing. But when I saw that Jared Kushner was there again. Netanyahu used to come to the United States and he would stay with at the Kushner house and he would actually sleep in Jared's bed, presumably not.
Speaker 3: While Jared was there. I don't know who knows what's going on. What's going on with these people.
Speaker 1: But these are the people who decide that they're going to send us to war. So don't say that Israel didn't push us into a war. The handwriting is all the one again.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, it's genocide. Joe. I used to make fun of that arrogant little boy, Anthony Blincoln. I come to Israel. I come to Israel as a Jew. He said, how about coming as a Secretary of State? What doll will I care what you believe in? Yeah, I gotta believe in your religion. How about coming as an American?
Speaker 3: Mike Huckabee goes there.
Speaker 1: He's an ambassador for Israel to us, and he even on Easter, he doesn't talk about Christ the Resurrection. He talks about Judaism, which is a happy passover, completely ignores Christ. It's just amazing to see. And of course he was the one, you know, Tucker was aware of the greater Israel thing and kind of leads him into it, and he goes, yeah, sure, take it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah we support that.
Speaker 2: Yep. I saw that. Yeah, this is from the New York Times. Israel strikes hits a Christian town in Lebanon. All right, how Israel is taking control of much of southern Lebanon one after another.
Speaker 1: Well's talking about it from a standpoint of you know, mister and missus America.
Speaker 3: You know what do we as a people have no say so in this war? What do we do to prepare for this?
Speaker 1: Of course, we're going to see massive inflation. We're going to see probably definitely a global recession, most likely a global depression. You've been saying this for over a decade because of what the Federal Reserve was doing. This just adds oaks it up even more so when we see a depression, you know, what what can people do to prepare for this?
Speaker 2: As I say, GC's three g's guns gold in a getaway plan. You know, gold prices should be way higher. What's happening is that a lot of countries, because the economies are going down so badly, are selling gold. It was just reported into Financial Times that Turkey sold like twenty billion dollars worth of gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah they got to cover themselves. Yeah, well you had. France did a major amount, and they were portraying it as the fact that Germany's been fighting to repatriate their gold out of the New York Fed vaults. Supposedly where it is and haven't been successful. What France did was they said, all right, we're going to sell our gold and because they couldn't get the Federal Reserve to produce it, because the Federal Reserve may not have it, and so they got the cash in terms of Fiat dal and then they bought gold in Europe, and everybody was saying, look at this. They even made a profit because when they sell this massive amount of gold, that depresses the market in the United States, and then as the price of gold is depressed because of their sale, they're able to buy it in Europe. They made a fifteen billion dollars profit by depressing the price of gold by doing a massive sell off and then buying it over there, and they didn't have to pay for the expense of insurance and armed guards to transport all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, we're bullish on gold and we're bullish on silver. Gold more than silver. And again it's a safe haven asset, and this thing is going to keep going down. Look at again now they're warning that they by the way, they're saying gold prices are also going down because of the height. They're not going to lower interest rates because inflation. What's the interest rate now? Three five three seven five? Right, let's go back to nineteen seventy eight, seventy nine when I started buying gold. What was the interest rate back then? I don't know what was it about twelve percent?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, it has nothing to do with interest rates. Yep, they're going down. And the other reason's going down because when the gold spiked like five thousand, six hundred dollars an ounce, there's a lot of speculation. A lot of people were playing the ETFs. Now, with the equity markets going down, they need the money to cover their losses. That's what pulled it down to So to me, this is a temporary down, but still, you know, as we're on the air, it's over four thousand, seven hundred dollars an ounce. So let's go back to when we called it a golden year for gold back in January second, twenty twenty four. What was it back then? Two thousand forty one dollars? All right, so two and a half years ago it was why two thousand forty one dollars and now it's four thousand, seven hundred and seventy something dollars. Yeah, all right, that's shown you how bad it is. And when you look at again, you're talking about the price of gasoline when I was a kid, twenty five cents a gallon.
Speaker 3: Hm, oh yeah, I remember that. Yeah right, I remember that as well.
Speaker 2: A slice of pizza and a soda twenty five cents, fifteen cents of the pizza. All right. They the moronic crime syndicate that imbeciles call a government has destrid hour nation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thats right.
Speaker 2: The facts you're talking about where it's going. Oh, look at the mortgage rates now, huh ok, they're going way up. Let's go back just a couple of years ago, before the COVID War. What was the average age of the first time home buyers in America twenty eight years old? What is it today? Forty?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow. The top one percent of America are responsible for about fifty percent of all the spending in the country.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know you're talking about interest rates and how that didn't stop gold back in the nineteen seventies, and you're absolutely right. Our first home that we got thirteen percent fixed rate, and you know, again we were stupid and young and we.
Speaker 3: Did that.
Speaker 1: But at that time, even with that home mortgage rates being up to thirteen percent, Gold was soaring and so and the reality is is that when you look at the budget deficit, Trump is all freaked out about trade deficits and he won he already before he started this global war that he's doing now, this war on energy, he already started a war on trade because he's so freaked out about the trade deficit. But he doesn't care at all about the budget deficit.
Speaker 2: Doesn't care about himself.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, Well, he doesn't want to have the big interest rates. Interest expenses, which is a big bottom line expense now is becoming huge for the federal government. That's one of the reasons that they would like to lower the interest rates and why I think Trump is going to push the Federal Reserve to do that. As you point out, he wants lower interest rates because it helps to make him look good in terms of being able to cover the interest on it, and he will lean on the Federal Reserve to do that. As you point out, he always gets what he wants when he does that.
Speaker 2: Again, look at the laws is stay in the Union on to cover the magazine This week is April Fools. April First speech, we call the April Fool's Day speech, he said, to unite. The economy has never been stronger than the strongest economy and the history of America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything he says.
Speaker 2: Two. I think he was a GDP growth. He gets away with these lies. And by the way, you said when you were young, and you know you didn't know you bought the thing at thirteen percent. Right again, when I was a kid. I'm about seventeen years old. My father may rest in peace. Eating dinner, he looks at me, he said, you know, son, they say that youth is wasted on the young. He took a couple more bites. He pointed his finger at me. So they were talking about you anyway. They keep coming out with this crap. This is this daily Beast. Top Doctor sounds alarm on Trump seventy nine. Oh the dimension next one, Trump seventy nine grips on Milania for dear life down White House steps. They keep spewing his crap out that at seventy nine years old, you're dumb. Screw you on the same age as Trump. And I'm a lot smarter than I was because I keep learning every day. So I get this crap from people saying you don't know what you're talking about. Oh oh oh, they said that the back in that when the America was formed, that something you couldn't be over sixty five years old. Hey, jerk, go back to see what the average age was back in the seventeen seventy six. People were dying about fifty years old. Was the average debt age?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Benjamin Franklin, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're selling this crap that Trump because he's seventy nine is stupid. Has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, one of the things when I saw this New York Times thing, I said, what they're doing is they're trying you know, they're trying to whoever's lead this information to the New York Times. They're trying to set up the scenario to excuse Trump. Yet again, we saw the same thing happening back with COVID.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: He said, well, I had two very smart people who came to me and told me that we had this pandemic when there was no pandemic. We had Faucium burks who go in with a bunch of fake information from the Imperial College of London. Right, and then you have all these people who are Trump fans and say Oh, he was deceived by Fauci and Burks. Well, we all knew that Fauci was a crook and a criminal. We all knew that he had pushed for everything that the pharmaceutical industry wanted. He had pushed the immunity for vaccine damage thing through with Reagan and so forth. So we knew he was a scumbag, just like we know that net Yaho's a scumbag. But what I think they're going to do is they're going to push this off and say, yeah, it was Netanyahu and Massade, it wasn't Trump.
Speaker 3: He was Okay, he was just deceived, even though he's.
Speaker 1: A genius, he was just deceived into doing this, just like Fauci and Burks deceived him. I've heard that so many times.
Speaker 2: And the thing about Trump too. You know one of these quotes, A whole civilization will die tonight, Yeah, never to be brought back again.
Speaker 3: Remember they said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me said about the is April Fool's speech, We're going to bomb him into the stone ages. H Now, let's say if Hitler's said these things back in World War Two, they would be teaching us this in our history books when we went to school after World War Two. Do you know what Hitler said? He said, a whole civilization will die tonight, never'd be brought back again. Oh my god, Trump could get away with this.
Speaker 1: That's the textbook definition of genocide. And what he's been doing, and what the US has been doing, is the textbook definition of terrorism. And I played a clip from somebody who used to work for the CIA, and she went through the definition of terrorism and she talked about how these Tomahawk missiles operate and the fact that they had to have known that they were going into a school when they killed those children, one hundred and sixty young girls on day one. She said, that is terrorism, That is intimidation. And that's what he's doing all the time.
Speaker 2: US Israeli strike sit over one hundred and fifteen thousand civilian structures in Iran. According to Red Cresson, can you imagine? Can you imagine? Can you imagine your house being bombed, your whole neighborhood. I'm up here in Kingston, New York. What we got twenty five thousand people here, and you're talking you're talking about countries with millions of people. And again in Lebanon, over a million people have been forced out of their homes by Israel, over a million people. Yeah, and where's the outrage?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And where are all these religions as I keep saying, Oh, the Pope said, Oh, the Pope said, how about empty words coming out of nobody's mouth? How about taking some action?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I got to get dressed up in my costume. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know this guy, these these grifters that hang around Trump as a spiritual advisor, because that's really what his spirit is all about, the of money, the rude of all evil. He's got people like Paul White, and he's got Robert Jeffers, and of course Robert Jeffers. I've been on to this guy for a long time. He was going around with Curtis Chang back during the pandemic. Curtis Chang was given a lot of money by the Trump administration to propagandize people through the spiritual leaders that they trusted, you know, their pastors or whatever. And he had a program for that, and they basically war gamed it out using the psychological tactics that had been tested in a double blind study by Yale University in the summer of twenty twenty. And I talked about that, and you could see people like Robert Jeffers putting this stuff out and Curtis Chang putting this stuff out verbatim, saying, well, you owe it to your neighbors. This is loving your neighbor to get a vaccine even though you're not sick and you don't need it, and so forth. And this guy was out there covering for Trump as you had a lot of Baptists. Like I was joking the other I said, the Baptist don't mind if you drop bombs on other people. They just don't want you using the F bomb. And so he comes back and goes, well, there's salty language. All presidents use salty language. So he's cheering the genocide of this that doesn't phase him at all. At the same time, we've got some people who come out and say, well, you know, always voted for Republicans because I was pro life. You can't be pro life and call for genocide at the same time. What's the matter with you people?
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 1: You got all these people out there talking about euthanasian abortion, and yet they cheer genocide.
Speaker 3: I can't get my head around that.
Speaker 2: I know, I say the same thing, Well, You don't want him to kill a baby before they're born, but you kill anybody you want after they're born.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, that's the way they go.
Speaker 2: Get Just to make it clear, this is the way I feel about all politicians. You get this t shirt a trends journal.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, people can go to Trendsjournal dot com. You can save ten percent off of the code night. It's always great talking to you, Gerald, and I wish we had good news, but there's just a few things that people can do to prepare, but there's really not much that they can do.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for joining us. Really do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much for vol you do. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Thank you all right, folks have.
Speaker 1: The common man. They created common Core, dumb down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 2: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 3: That is what they want to take away.
Speaker 1: Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us. While they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com