Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Welcome this glorious Wednesday, Afton and the Tristay Reds Baseball kicks off, of course of a week from tomorrow, and as you may know, in Japan, the Dodgers have beat the Cubs zero to two, the first to open up the season in real baseball games in Japan. That means in a sense, the Reds are in first place and the Cubs are two games behind if you look at it that way. Plus, tonight Xavier basketball kicks off, and as Kurt Hartman, the great lawyer knows, Xavier is in the tournament. This is not a play in tournament. It's the first four I've had too many uc faith will tell me that Xavier is not in the tournament. They are in the tournament, in the top sixty eight. They should have win the night against Texas, done Marster glory. But until then, Kurt Hartman, former judge and constitutional lawyer, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Kurt, there are numerous lawsuits. It's a band headline when a children's hospital it has a race discrimination claim filed against them by the US Department of Civil Rights, and or the Department of Justice. Same thing at Johns Hopkins, same thing at the Cleveland Clinty, same things at one hundred other colleges universities. So can you explain to the American people this Wednesday afternoon as to the new sheriff in town in the sense that you can't have race discrimination to hire people and to fire people. It must be based upon merit. Tell the American people things have changed about those lawsuits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the gist of it.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, are we going to be a color blind society, a race blind society? And what happens is, you know, you have these special scholarships for this group that group, which are all based upon sex or race. And two years ago the US Supreme Court and college admission says you cannot use race as a basis for college admission. That we are going to strive to that, you know, Martin Luther King at each that you know, people are judged on the content of their character, you know, not the color of their skin or their gender.
Speaker 2: And so based upon that that, you know.
Speaker 3: And Chief Justice Roberts, though I have a long disagreement with them, got one thing right when he said the way to stop discrimination is to stop discriminating.
Speaker 2: And so with the.
Speaker 3: Trump administration coming in, they have said, we're going to hold true to that. We're going to hold true to the American principle that we're going to be a color blind and a sex blind society. And so when you have these programs that are rewarding people that are opening positions based upon race or sex, they say that is wrong.
Speaker 1: And so what about the idea that they're well intended? Kurt Hartman if I've spoken to some of the lawyers from Children's Hospital, and they're well intended. What they want to do is uplift the so called minority community and maybe the gay rights community, and have individuals in the hospital that kind of look like the patients. The argument is, well, we have good intentions and we want doctors and those in our Children's Hospital or Johns Hopkins or Cleveland Clinty gonna look like the patients that come in.
Speaker 4: Isn't that a good argument?
Speaker 2: And very well may be true that there's good intentions.
Speaker 3: Of course, you know, first people who operate themselves always in the first person. I'm always operating with good intentions. You know, my tensions are never wrong.
Speaker 2: But but it really gets to the bigger picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though your intentions may be good, what you are doing is wrong. You're judging people based upon the their skin color or on their sex and in the society.
Speaker 2: And if you're you know, going to operate.
Speaker 3: In society and consistent with the laws, consistent with federal funding. As remember children's hospitals and a lot of these hospitals get.
Speaker 2: Tremendous amount of dollars from the federal government.
Speaker 3: The federal government has come out and said you will not discriminate, period because discrimination based on the and on those immutable characteristics is wrong. You may be intended, you may intentions may be good, but what you are doing is wrong.
Speaker 1: And so and so, you know, I would imagine that the great lawyers representing Children's Hospital and the Cleveland Clinic are telling their clients what because the law is as black letter clear as can be, you can't practice race discrimination directly or indirectly. It used to be remember many years ago, it was equal opportunity. Then it became well we'll call it affirmative action. Now we're calling it DEI and all these things. That was struck down by the court system. But the lawyers are telling these hospitals like Ucize under investigation in Ohio State for these race based programs. What are their lawyers telling these institutions that this is okay?
Speaker 4: Are you and I'm missing something?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think they're trying to figure out how how they can thread the needle, how they can might be able to go to court and get a hold on this and let us do it for more years than et cetera. But one thing you got to realize, there was a Supreme Court case about twenty five thirty years ago addressing affirmative action, where the Court then actually upheld affirmative action.
Speaker 2: You know, race based.
Speaker 3: He's hiring and you know, for lack of a better term of quota system, and Sandradale O'Connor. Justice O'Connor basically said, there's going to come an end time to when this is acceptable, and she kind of projected it was twenty five years and at this stage were past that twenty five year perry that she actually predicted back in the late nineties as to how long affirmative action would be necessary to remedy past discrimination.
Speaker 2: You know, that's one of the things I think that the.
Speaker 3: People who promote these type of programs, you know, set asides, quotas, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: When's it going to end?
Speaker 3: What's the standard that you're going to stop these programs of affirmative actions, of special you know, race based or sex based scholarships or positions.
Speaker 2: When does it end?
Speaker 3: They don't have an answer for it, because they don't have an interest.
Speaker 2: They don't have an interest in ending it.
Speaker 4: Judge Kurt Hartman.
Speaker 1: Many many years ago, many decades ago, Democrats in the South the entry of black kids to public schools. Remember of oral Fabis, and remember George Wallace. Democrats said we don't want to educate black kids. And they had the best of intentions from their perspective, and they were wrong. And now the same Democratic Party of which African Americans are a key part, are now in other parts of the country saying, you know what, we want to discriminate again, this time in favor of blacks that we spent two centuries discriminating against the same party who brought us George Wallace now brings us the best of intentions in colleges and universities all over, in hospitals, whatever it might be. And I suspect they'll come up with some other name to keep the race discrimination. The Democratic Party flourished in the South for one hundred years because of race discrimination, and now they've changed it, flipped the coin, and now the Democrats are still benefiting from race discrimination.
Speaker 4: So how does it end? When does it end?
Speaker 1: When will the institutions in this country understand you can't practice race or sex discrimination. It's illegal. And I would contend it's going to take a long time. It's going to take not just Donald Trump for four years, it's going to take jade E Vance for eight years after that to get to wash discrimination out of the system. But liberal Democrats that both of us interact with, they don't see it that way at all, do they.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's like this holier than now view they have of themselves. You know, I am are not a wonderful person because of what I'm doing. I'm doing this, I'm helping this person that person. You know, And you're right about the history. You know, you look back at the history. It was the Democratic Party that was the party of segregation. You know, the Civil Rights Acts in the nineteen sixties passed because of Republicans over the objections of Democrats, and to its credit, the Civil Rights Act has made tremendous strides and benefits, you know, not just to the African American community, but to the country as a whole. We are a better country because of those enactments by the Congress.
Speaker 2: The bottom line is when does it end?
Speaker 4: And I don't know it ends.
Speaker 1: The US Supreme Court ruled in twenty twenty three that it's illegal, you can't do it.
Speaker 4: It's raised discrimination and.
Speaker 1: They still do it and children's so it doesn't stop the spring.
Speaker 3: No, the Supreme Court has basically said it has it needs to end.
Speaker 2: It ends now.
Speaker 3: But you got this resistance from people like children's hospitals. Uh, the University of Cincinnati's under investigation as well, right, because they don't want to let go of this power.
Speaker 2: It's a power thing, and it's a liberal power thing.
Speaker 3: So that's recognize we're dealing with, you know, institutions that are predominantly liberal or progressive or whatever you want to call it, and they see it as basically their hold on power and able to influence, you know, as opposed to just pay people do your job.
Speaker 2: That merit people rise with on rise or fall on their own merit.
Speaker 1: It's kind of amazing that, you know, on the morning cable shows, I'm hearing about Donald try Trump wants to ignore court rulings. Donald Trump will not follow the law. Donald Trump will not do what judges tell them to do. Well, two years ago, the US Supreme Court told the University of Cincinnati in Ohio State, you can't do that. So the liberals ignore the law when it's to their electoral benefit and they and they accuse Trump of engaging in their behavior.
Speaker 4: Isn't that rather rich?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, And you talk about the University of Ohio State University. Since that, where's the board of trustees, where's the leadership from the border trustee saying this stops, We're not going.
Speaker 4: To do this.
Speaker 2: Who's running the asylum if you will?
Speaker 1: Well, they do it with the best of intentions, but they're violating court orders that they accused Trump of doing. Now, speaking of that, there's a very liberal federal judge in Washington, d c. There's several there, including Judge Chunkin who really wanted to lock Trump up. Name James Boseburg. He's been on the bench for a long time, like fifteen or twenty years. Can you tell the Amyria people, this is the judge that issued a ruling as the plans you're in the air, that this violent gang from Venezuela over the Yucatan had to be returned to the country. First, give us the history of Judge of Boseburg and you were a judge. Hell, I sleep with a judge. I have great respect for judges. But you give us the history of Judge Boseburg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Boseburg was an Obama appointee in the early I think twenty eleven is when he got a pointed to the federal bench in DC.
Speaker 2: But very liberal.
Speaker 3: Family is very liberal, very on these progressive cause, you know, causes and issues, and so Boseburg, you know, these left ring boots trying to litigate a second lawfare, if you will, against Trump. Right, they're engaging in lawfare against the Trump administration. They're clearly judge shopping. They're running to these liberal judges that were put on the bench by Obama predominantly or or Biden to try.
Speaker 2: To play president.
Speaker 3: These judges are trying to tell the executive branch of government how to perform its job, not simply apply to the law. And so Judge Boseburg gets the case with you know, the immigration services are resting illegal aliens, people who have already violated the law by coming into this country. But not only that, these are you know, they're engaging in criminal activities. Trenda Aragua, the venzuel And Gang or MS thirteen, the Al Salvadoran gang. They're resting them, taking them into custody and saying you are being deported, and they started deporting them out of the country. And on a Saturday, somehow another of these people were able to track down a federal judge on a Saturday to say, Judge, we need an immediate order to stop these gang members from being deported. And so the judge puts on this order. Immediately stop what you're doing. Turn those planes around that are in the air, you know, the out of the country, out of the territorial space of the United States. They're international waters or over international waters. Stop them turn them around. Well, planes just kept going to Al Salvador and these hard and game criminals you know, are now and it's Al Salvadore in prison, you know.
Speaker 2: And if you remember when Trump.
Speaker 3: Came in, you know, and Tom Home and the you know, the the borders are basically said, you know, Trump gave him three priorities. You know, secure the border, get rid of the criminal elements that have violated you come into the country illegally, and find the children. And this is one of So this is one of the three priorities that President Trump has dictated. We're gonna get rid of the threats to our society, you know. And it's interesting, you know, you know, where we live, maybe we don't experience this fair, but you know, you look at stuff out in Boulder, Colorado, where you know, these gangs have taken over a whole apartment complexes and people are in tearor living in their apartments. That's in the United States of America. And Trump said that's not accessible. So he's ordered them out. But you got this judge say no, stop everything. Well it turns out the judge's daughter works for a non governmental organization and nng O that's getting tons of money or had been getting tons of money from the government. His daughter works for an organization explicitly defending the right of these criminals and gang members to stay in the United States. And so yeah, it's not that you know, and there's other cases. You know, there's usaid. Judge chunk And just recently ordered, hey, you've got to give away you know that twenty billion dollars. No, she did the EPA, the twenty billion dollars where they were quote unquote pulling the gold off the Titanic. You know, as the Biden administration, they're throwing money out there to go to all their left wing organizations. And it's like that is fraud, waste, fraud, and abuse. You know Democrats all they're against waste, frauduct abuse, except when the waste, fraud and abuse is to their own benefit.
Speaker 1: In fact, funding organizations like Stacy Abrons Group to buy refrigerators and to do installation at homes in Colorado and Georgia. Stacy Abrams of Georgia received like one point nine billion dollars. The director of the EPA said, I got one hundred billion dollars. I got to shovel out the door quickly. Get a five to one C three four together, and we will deposit in your account billions of dollars out the door before Trump takes over. And this Judge Junkins said, you can't do that. We have about one thousand district court judges either retired still here in cases or on the bench, and each of them have a separate foreign policy. And as a judge, you've been a judge, how do you find that Do we have district judges with foreign policies?
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 3: We have judges that have judicial power, non executive power. I have said kind of it appears that some of these liberal judges are frustrated politicians who always wanted to be president, and so now they see the opportunity for themselves to play president in the with their robes on.
Speaker 2: You know, that's not their job.
Speaker 3: Their job is you know, the president clearly has your international power, your international relations powers, securing in the border, et cetera. But these judges want to come in, you know, on a win.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of these.
Speaker 3: Orders are issuing with no notice to the president or the administration, and you know, we'll let you know down the road, but stop immediately, you know, you know, a temporary restraining order, it's done right off the bat.
Speaker 2: Those are exceptions, not the rules.
Speaker 3: But these judges, because they were able to control the administration. Like I said, it's the second second wave of lawfare against Trump. Beforehand, they did it against him personally. Now they're doing lawfare against the Trump administration and the.
Speaker 2: And the Supreme Court that won't step in.
Speaker 3: You know, there was an opportunity for the Supreme Court a couple of weeks ago to stop this kind of wayward District Court judges, and unfortunately Chief Justice Roberts and Amy Comy Barrett had no problems with.
Speaker 2: What was going on and didn't put a halt to it. That could have stopped this whole thing from happening.
Speaker 1: At some point, maybe it'll get up to the Supremes, and maybe the Trumpster should quit angering the Supreme Court. And there they're people too, and just say you know what, uh uh. And and one thing yesterday with the interview on Fox, the President said that I will follow federal court orders, but he's got to get to a dispositive level, which would either be a circuit court or a US Supreme Court, and he will follow the court order. But the liberals don't do that when it comes out to affirmative action and DEI, they've been told for two years they can't do what they're doing, and they keep doing it anyway, So when it's end their political interest, the Liberals and Democrats avoid following court orders, and they blame the trump Ster of engaging in their behavior, and they find it disreputable when Trump does it, but not when they do it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I know what you're saying. You know, but I think one of these times, one of these federal judges go go too far. And I could see Donald Trump, you know, taking a quote from Andrew Jackson, who one time had a disagreement with the Chief Justice John Marshall on the decision, and the quote that's attributed to President Jackson was, you know, the Chief Justice has made his decisions.
Speaker 2: Now let's seem enforce it, because the judges don't have the enforcement power.
Speaker 4: Yeah Andrew Jackson as a Democrat, by the way, yes he was.
Speaker 3: But you know, part of what really we have a respect for our judicial decisions because we believe that they're based on the wall and the facts, not just to win. And I think, seriously, a lot of what's happening right now does not vode well for the judiciary, for the faith and confidence in the judiciary. You know, the strength of a judge's decision to earn its respect, and when this stuff is happening so quickly with no notice, happening on a Saturday evening, that that undermines the faith and confidence in the judiciary.
Speaker 2: And I'm it's sad that some of these judges don't.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that and unfortunately doesn't pare the Chief Justice right now does either.
Speaker 1: All right, Judge Kurt Hartman, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show to set the record straight once again. You're a great American to continue to have a great often you. Thank you, Kurt, You do same, Thank you, God bless you. Let's continue with more news is next coming up later. We've scheduled Senator Bernie Marino on news radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. We've scheduled an interview with Senator Bernie Marino about one six today in about what twenty twenty five minutes to talk about what's happening now in Washington. And as you know, I sleep with a judge. I love judges. I've been a federal law clerk. I've worked in common police courts, I've appeared in the High Supreme Court, et cetera. Practiced many times in federal court trying bank robbery cases and drug deals one type or another. Great respect for him, but as often as that, stay in your lane.
Speaker 4: What is your job as a judge?
Speaker 1: Three branches of government, the executive, which is the governor and or the president, Legislative, the General Assembly or the Congress, then judicial and each stay in their lane, and the whole system works, and it works well. I could not imagine if President Donald Trump had told the Congress how many of their employees they have to fire or hire? And I can't imagine Trump the reaction if he'd gone United States Congress and said, you know what, you're going to get rid of your employees. And by the way, Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, you're going to have to get rid of your employees, Chief Justice John Roberts, because I don't like some of your employees. It's duplicated, it's waste, fraud, and abuse. So you got to stay in your lane. So almost every federal agency that deals with you directly or indirectly is part of the executive branch of government. And the money's appropriated from the Congress. Then the president executes based upon a lump a dough that comes from the Congress. But he's got to man he's got to manage his own executive branch of government. He cannot tell the Congress who of their employees to fire or hire, or the court system. It doesn't work that way. When this issue percolated up about about three weeks ago, the vote was five to four on US aid of money that has already been approved and the work has already been done. So if that's the case by a five or four vote on a temporary basis, I think it was the rid of mandamus. The US Supreme Court five before ruled, you know what, pay the money that the work's already been done. But they stopped at that point. They didn't say in the future how to spend the money. It is completely chaotic. It's incredible to think that somehow you'd have a system where a federal court named a judge named James Bogsburg has a policy, a foreign policy dealing with Colombia, El Salvador and Venezuela, and maybe next time it's going to be deployment of troops or the use of drones or responding to enemy attacks, that he's going to have his own foreign policy and say to the President, you know what your conduction of foreign policy? I have my own thoughts about foreign policy. So when you call the leader Maduro of Venezuela and you get a hold of the leader of l South and you work on some sort of a deal where they're citizens that are in this country illegally part of a international gang that's raping, robbing, beheading and killing men, women and children all over the country, that somehow a one federal judge in one district can jump into the foreign affairs relations with El Salvador and Venezuela and say, I disagree.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't be able to do that, and that means chaos.
Speaker 1: Right now, we have eight hundred active federal judges and about two hundred are retired on senior status, so we might have a thousand, and I would assume that the political viewpoints of those thousand judges are all over the lot. But we didn't elect any of these federal judges. They're unelected in a sense. They're bureaucrats, much like almost everyone in the federal government are unelected bureaucrats. We only elect two, which is the President and vice president. All members of the CAB or unelected bureaucrats. Everyone at the I R S or the FDA, they're all unelected bureaucrats. So this argument is somehow doge in Elon Musk, You know he's an unelected bureaucrat. Well, hell, we have two million federal employees, not counting the military and everyone but two or unelected bureaucrats. They make decisions in your life. And you didn't elect that person with the USDA or with the or with the FDA, or with the I R. S. Or with the US Attorney's office. You did not elect the US attorney. You don't like those people. We have a system where you elect the judge, you elect the president and vice president, and the president has complete executive power over the executive powers of the United States of America, and one of the most profound areas is foreign relations. Right, you can't have judges involving the decisions between Washington and El Salvador and Caracas, Venezuela. And this one judge on a late Saturday evening, issued an order a toro chased down by ALU attorneys as these two of the planes were in the air, the other one was ready to take off out of Texas telling them to come back. What and Trump was saying, now, wait a minute, I worked out a deal between Venezuela and El Salvador to take back their own citizens, take back the criminals that you sent here. Britti Marino gave a speech on the floor of the Senate a couple of weeks ago and said, this is not the role of a judge or even the Congress to conduct American foreign policy. And we elected one guy to conduct this, and that guy was Donald Trump. And you get into weigs a little bit with Judge James Boseberg. His wife is a six figure employee for Planned Parenthood, his adult daughter is a fundraiser and works in immigrant rights groups. So this is complete and utter chaos. I hope suppose at noon today, about forty five minutes ago, that was going to be a hearing and US District Court in the in DC, and the judges continued it until tomorrow at noon to answer the questions about the foreign policy of this country conducted between Washington and l Salvador. What did the president know, who was operating those planes, Where the US Air Force personnel, where the ICE personnel, where they contract employees. He wants to know all these. He wants to know what were the discussions, where were the flights. This is not the role of the federal courts. Now having said that, also last night with Laura Ingram, Donald Trump did say that when the US Supreme Court rules on something, I'm going to follow the law. I'm going to follow what the judge tells me to do. But that is something Democrats hardly ever do. The courts can rule one way, but historically the Democratic Party said we ignore the federal court orders that we don't agree with. For decades in the South, the Democrats ignored civil rights of African Americans, stood in the courthouse door and did whatever they wanted to do. It took Eisenhower and Kennedy and Johnson to sending the troops to make sure the Democrats followed federal law. And you heard Judge Kurt Hartman talk about federal law when it comes to Cincinnati Children's Hospital, or John Hopkins or uc Ohio State, the Cleveland Clinic, and one hundred other facilities. They were advised for years you can't racially discriminate, you can't hire someone based upon race.
Speaker 4: That is illegal.
Speaker 1: And in twenty twenty three, the US Supreme Court came down seven to two that you can't have programs that are racially consistent or inconsistent with a civil Rights Act, and Children's Hospital was picked recently as the best children's hospital in America. That means is the best hospital in the world for children. Their argument is, look, we want doctors and nurses and medical personnel to look like the patients that we care for. That's a nice idea, it's a nice bumper sticker, but it's not the law. And the great lawyers advising you see University of Kentucky, Ohio State Children's Hospital, etc.
Speaker 2: Know that.
Speaker 1: And so instead of following the law, which Democrats complain that Trump doesn't do, they ignore the law and create programs to spend millions of dollars based upon race or sex.
Speaker 4: And that is illegal. It is unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: Chief Justice Roberts said, the way to stop discrimination is to stop discriminating. And it continues through today. And I'm confident that the same liberal Democrats who gave us equal opportunity, which is required, I love that opportunity, and then gave us affirmative action for decades and then morphed in the DEI and CRT. It's going to morph into something else. And they keep ignoring, boring the law when it doesn't fit their purposes. And then they will blame Trump and the Republicans for not following court orders when it doesn't fit their purposes. Trump is engaging in quote democratic behavior at times when he ignores what a federal court says. Now you heard Kurt Hartman say about the other Democratic president, Andrew Jackson, just as Marshall just issued in order let him enforce it. Well, Donald Trump does not take that position. He has said repeatedly when he gets to definitive court order, he will follow.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Is that true of Democrats? Heaven they received a definitive court order on stopping race discrimination in institutions that receive public money, and do they ignore that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they ignore it, and they blame the other side for engaging in their behavior. And secondly, I'm going to ask Bernie Marino after one o'clock today about what's happening with Tesla. I'm not much of a fan of Tesla. I don't like evs. I have a few cars, and one of them is a hybrid, which I enjoy. It's great. I drive Chevy Blazers. I love those vehicles. Nonetheless, if you want to buy an EV, knowing all the minuses and the pluses, please do it. It's called freedom do it. But now there's a form of eco terrorism taking place, and which Liberal Democrats again being violent, like the George Floyd riots, etc. And what's happening at Columbia. They're saying that they're going to go after Tesla dealerships and Tesla owners. I watched MSNBC this morning and there's a website you go to to find out who in your locale, in a zip code bought a Tesla. And I'm thinking, what the liberals that demand that we buy evs, have EV charging stations and get special credits to buy an EV are now firebombing tesla's and evs out of existence. How does that happen? It isn't that eco terrorism, of course it is.
Speaker 4: You can't do that. It's wrong, terribly wrong.
Speaker 1: They want to get through violent means which they can't get through legal means. And I think there's one Tesla dealership in Cincinnati out there in the Blue Ash area. I drive by it. It looks busy, and according to certain automobile magazines, the number one vehicle in America made in America is a Tesla that puts the work hundreds of thousands of people building teslas in America if you want to buy one, have added personally, I'd buy a hybrid and or a Chevy Blazer or a Chevy Traverse. They're great cars. But now you have liberals who demanded the government fund the creation of evs, the government that demanded that there'd be tax credits to people like you seven thousand dollars to buy an EV or buy a Tesla. It's now firebombing and committing arsons and shooting at dealerships that they encourage to be created. I wait for the government to cover that story. So yes, as an attorney former attorney general, I want courts to issue rulings and laws that are so strong and based upon the law and common sense that it will be followed and will be adhered to. When you have courts stepping outside of the Atlanta travel and conducting, in a sense a foreign policy between al Salvador Venezuela and America in which the Democrats want to die on the hill of keeping these gang bangers inside this country. That's a bridge too far, and I want the US Supreme Court to strike that down. We can't have eight hundred different federal courts enacting federal policies.
Speaker 4: We had a federal.
Speaker 1: Court this morning put a hold on transgender ban in the military. The president is the commander in chief. The next time, maybe if there's a drone attack somewhere and the President needs to respond, he's going to have to run to a federal court to get permission to defend this country. Donald Trump is defending the country right now. He was elected to do so. Let's continue with more. I'm coming up after the news will be Senator Bernie Marino, and if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Bill cunning into Great American with you every day at show them the Reds kicking it off a week from tomorrow. The Cubs lost two games in Japan. The Cubs are now two games behind the Reds in the regular season. On News Radio seven hundred WW sorry Billy Cunningham. The Great American, of course, the senior Senator from the Buckeye stated Senator Bernie Marino, who is great understanding and roots when it comes to immigration, also to car dealerships.
Speaker 4: What's happening to at Tesla?
Speaker 1: And Senator Bernie Marino, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show, and first of all this Wednesday afternoon. Can you tell me you're thinking of what's happening with the federal courts in Washington, d c. Ordering Donald Trump to turn around planes over the Yucatan and whether or not I think the president needs to follow federal court orders. But this is at the district court level. What comes to your mind is the son of immigrants when it comes to this issue.
Speaker 6: Well, keep in mind, we had a president his name was Biden, that was flying these criminal aliens into our country. Democrats voted against stopping that. So there was a bill that said, hey, let's stop flying these people in from Venezuela at our major expense and then reselling them into the country. And now we have a president in Trump that's actually flying them back out of the country, and you have these insane judges that are blocking that. It's almost you can't even you can't even wrap your head around the fact that you have Democrats out there defending a judge who saying stop sending criminal gang members.
Speaker 5: Out of our country.
Speaker 1: And the issue to me, you're the son of Colombian immigrants, legal immigrants that came here, and Vendett understood, I did what you have to do and for fourteen million going on an app and flying into the country. This was was Maduro? You have more a lot of interests in South America? What was Mordua sending these gang bangers? This is like a foreign invasion fourteen million strong. Does that make the case stronger for Donald Trump? That there was no vetting of these individuals and they obviously are gang members with TDA, etc. Does this make it stronger for Trump? Because if this was put on a ballot somewhere, I think ninety percent of American people would say, please do what you're doing.
Speaker 4: But could this be considered a foreign invasion?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely so. The Alien Enemies Act is three criteria. It's it's a time of war, or an invasion from a foreign country or the keopative word is or a foreign government that sends hostile people in dark country. Maduro, who's the criminal leader of Venezuela, the illegal president, the guy is absolutely a dictator, has destroyed that country, purposely sent these TDA gang members, the most cruel, the most inhumane, the most sub human species you can ever imagine. He sent them to the US. Biden did him a favor. Biden actually sent planes to Venezuela at our expense, and he put those gang members on there.
Speaker 5: So the.
Speaker 6: Enemy Aliens Act allows, by law, clearly President truck to remove these murderers, rapists, gang members from our country. And the fact that the Democrats up in arms about that is absolutely surreal. Look, we want legal immigration in this country. Legal immigration has added a lot to this nation. German immigrants that built Cincinnati, Irish immigrants that built a lot of Cleveland, right Eastern European immigrants that continue to build large portions of our country.
Speaker 5: But they came here legally.
Speaker 6: When we can't agree that Venezuelan gang members that are murders and rapists are bad people and need to leave our country, we're in trouble, Billy.
Speaker 1: And before we talk about tesla, which is another category. I don't drive any I'll never drive an EV I have a great hybrid. That's a different issue. But when the issue becomes relative to this particular judge, long history of liberalism, his wife gets a six figure salary from Planned parenthood, his adult daughter works for immigrant rights groups, etc. When you put all that together, you have a circumstance where this is a hill. The Democrats say they're going to die on politically, which is we want those illegal immigrants here. I don't know if you saw the CBS Evening News last night, it was disgusting. Their lead story was that these immigrants from l sovereign or illegals, gang bangers, are similar to the Irish immigrants that came from Ireland in pursuit of a new life. This is on the day after Saint Patrick's Day, and they said, after all, look how the Irish retreated, Look how the Germans retreated, Look how the Jews retreated. So this group of TDA members are similar to Irish immigrants that came here legally through Ellis Island. Your comment on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean disgusting.
Speaker 6: I mean the depravity of the extreme left had knows no deep bounds of decency. To compare hard working Irish immigrants that came here for a better life to rapists that are convicted of crimes, murderers that were put in jail, that machette people's body parts before killing them then got shipped into America. That we want to get those people out of here who have also committed crimes in the US, And to make that comparison is so absurd and so insane that really have no words for it.
Speaker 1: Senator Bernie Marino, senior Senator from Ohio. Senator Lee and others have talked about filing bills of impeachment against Judge James Bosburg. You may have to down the road vote on that. What's your inclination about impeaching a federal judge stepping outside his line of travel?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Look, that's why the impeachment clauses put into our constitution.
Speaker 5: You got to remember, you got to go back from it and understand what happened.
Speaker 6: So Chuck Schumer, who ran the Senate for the fire too obviously January third, his number one priority wasn't to put a budget in place to fund the government, wasn't to pass a fire bill, wasn't to pass a defense budget. It was to put radical judges on the bench.
Speaker 5: And he succeeded.
Speaker 6: He put in place, probably somewhere on two or three hundred of the most extreme people on the federal bench. These were not lawyers, they weren't constitutional experts. These are radical socialist activists. And we're going to have to work our way through getting some of these people off the bench that Chuck Schumer put in there, and That's why we had to have a continual resolution last week to fund the government through the end of the year, because Schumer refused to put a budget on the floor because he didn't want to take precious floor time away from past putting in place these radical judges.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you watch MSNBC. I watch it so you don't have to. And this morning they had a story about Tesla owners, not the car dealers themselves, is I think one in Cincinnati, but the Americans who buy Tesla's to target them for various criminal acts such as arson. There's gunshot wounds going through the plate glass windows of tell Tesla dealerships that they're they're firebombing Tesla fire charging stations, and now they're going after the personal owners of Tesla to destroy the company. Is that domestic terrorism? And what can you do in the Senate to stop that from happening and bring those to heal those doing that? To me, that is domestic terrorism. As the son of immigrants and as a great former car dealer, what are your thoughts on Tesla being targeted by the radical left? Not just it's awful enough to go after the dealers, but going after the owners of Tesla.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's actually surreal. The fact that they're doxing these people, putting their names out there is totally insane.
Speaker 5: Tesla happened to be, happens to be.
Speaker 6: The company that sells the number one selling vehicle on the planet Earth. It's mostly American made, It's got the most American content of any other car on the road. And I'm not trying to tell somebody to bio test or not by a tests like you. I'm not a big fan of electric cars. I prefer a nice, big engine with it that makes a noise and a lot of horsepower. But here's the most American car company being targeted by the radical left, who pretends to be the Party of Peace, who pretends to be the Party of tolerance, out there committing arson and crimes. Look, we've done our job in the Senate. We confirmed cash Hotel, we firm Pambondy, and she's going to go after these people.
Speaker 5: If you're out there and you're encouraging the.
Speaker 6: Destruction of somebody else's private property, you will go to jail.
Speaker 5: You will be punished. We actually have law and order back in this country.
Speaker 6: With President Trump in the White House, you commit a crime, you're going to get punished, So think about that before you do any acts. And the idea that we have Democrats out there trying to tank the value of an incredibly important American car company that employees hundreds of thousands of American workers is absolute insanity. Why because the CEO happens to be somebody who want to volunteer basis is rooting out waste, fraud and abuse for the federal government at the direction of President Trump. What they should be worried about is who is actually running the White House when Biden was there, because it seems that it was an auto pen run by somebody. And now we have a commander in chief who's asked the richest, most talented person on Earth to help root out wastefrid abuse. We should thank him instead of doing this nonsense.
Speaker 1: They want to destroyed. Look what he did yesterday to get those astronauts back from space. But lastly, I think, as a new senator, what have you found remarkable about the Senate? What have you found to be good? What have you found to be bad? Because you came to politics like JD Vance horizontally, not vertically. You didn't come up from the bottom. You came horizontally. Well, what do you find is good about the Senate and what's bad.
Speaker 6: I think you have some well meaning colleagues on the Republican side. I think there's good members that are very very part people. On the Democrat side, they talk a good game when you talk to them personally. So you go to their office, which I've taken the time to do, you meet them. They're very nice, they're very cordial, they seem very friendly, and then you watch them give speeches on the Senate floor or in front of the media, it's like, who's that guy? He looks reminded, completely similar to the normal person I just talked to yesterday. And they know it, like they know what they're doing is total insanity. When they're saying our democracy is a threat, they say that we're going to cut medicaid by.
Speaker 5: Fifty percent and really piss people off.
Speaker 6: None of that is true, but of course they have the media, and what the media will do is amplify those lives so much that people believe it's actually true when it's not.
Speaker 5: If I only.
Speaker 6: Read the Cincinnati Inquirer, I would say the world's coming to an end.
Speaker 5: It's nuts. The misinformation that they spread.
Speaker 1: Wait about a minute, remaining, Senator. Lastly, there's a proposal by but Bank Ramaswami to rename Lake Erie, Lake Ohio much after the Gulf of America at Golf Mexico. Where do you stand on renaming Lake Erie Lake Ohio.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a lake Michigan. It only follows that there should be a Lake Ohio.
Speaker 4: Try to get that done with Senator.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and it's pleasure you're checking back in with your constituents. I think what you have here is a great opportunity. I know Rob Portman spent twelve years as the junior Senator from Ohio. Sharret Brown. You put him in a retirement chair at Harvard University. But nonetheless, once again, thanks for checking in. And Bernie Marino, you're a great American, the son of immigrants, a car dealer. Watching what happened, this will be corrected. We have to keep this going for the next four to twelve years to institutionalize all these changes in America. But Senator Marino, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And you're a great American. Thank you, Senator.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, Tom the pleasure.
Speaker 1: God bless you. I let's continue with more. You know what one other thought to consider in this regard is that about two years ago, the EPA director sent out an email to constituency liberal groups telling these liberal groups, I have one hundred billion dollars of walking around money. Apply and so what happened to fund the twenty twenty four campaign of Harris and also many other Democrats. There were one hundred billion dollars that was shoveled out the door in the last two years of the Biden administration to NGOs, to other institutions, and these persons were called the remembers of the Biden administration previously and the Obama administration. The Clinton eastis, for example, the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Initiative received hundreds of millions of dollars of your money with the understanding that will shove the money to you, and then when the election takes place, you shovel the money back to us. One of the most grievous examples was, of course Stacy Abrams, who got about two billion dollars. She put together quickly four five, one, C threes and C fours. Then the federal government under Biden shovel two billion dollars into the checking accounts of those brand new five to one C threes and C fours to spend money, including making sure that the Democratic activists and shall we say management fees the money. And that's where cash pattel and that's where Pam Bonding needs to spend their time. The waste, fraud, and abuse and probably criminal activity conducted by the Biden administration to fund Democratic campaigns in the future twenty twenty four and twenty twenty six was legendary in Washington. Put together a see of five to one C three quickly some sort of nonprofit charity to do something. Voter registration would be great. Make it voter registration, pay yourself tens of millions of dollars in management fees, including paying for Chelsea Clinton's wedding, and then report back to us, give us a paper or report exactly is what you've done. That was the game played. And I got a question when it comes to twenty twenty six and twenty twenty eight, without your tax dollars funding Democratic campaigns to the tune of billions of dollars, where would the money come from? And a party that has about a twenty one percent approval rating and AOC is the number one most popular Democrat in the country, followed by Kamala Harris, followed by A King, Jefferies, followed by Bernie Sanders. If that's the direction of this, shall we say Democratic Party and they can't fund their campaigns using your money, they're in deep trouble. I'll just continue with more. Bill Cunningham Live with You every Day at your Home of the Reds and Moore kicks off a week from Thursday, week from tomorrow on news radio seven hundred WWD.
Speaker 7: You may be at risk for developing geographic atrophy or GA. GA can be unpredictable and progress rapidly, leading to irreversible vision loss. Now there's something you can do.
Speaker 5: To dig down. Get it going slower.
Speaker 7: ISERB is proven to slow GA progression.
Speaker 5: All right, gets GA going slower.
Speaker 7: Or a vass Encaptain Pagel is a prescription eye injection used to treat g A. Don't take it if you have an infection or active swelling in or around your eye. ISERB can cause eye infection, retinal detachment, or increased risk of wet A m D iserve may temporarily increase eye pressure your vision may be impaired after an eye injection or exam. Don't delay ask your doctor about iserve today.
Speaker 5: All right, gets ga going s.
Speaker 7: Visit Iservey dot com. That's I Z E r v A Y dot.
Speaker 6: Com, Craftsman Electric, Craftsman Electric dot com.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 8: For me, I like Cincinnati because it gives me the opportunity to come here and focus. You know, I'm not distracted our here. It's not too much too many things that get me and you know, off pace out here, you know, and it's strictly what I'm focused on. That's really ton vision for me to play football. So I mean, at the end of the day, the food's not the best. We could work on that, but I'm not used to the food yet. But you know overall, I mean, honestly, I just I just think that's the biggest picture for me, is that is, you know, I don't have no distractions here and I can just play football and my quarterbacks here here.
Speaker 4: Hello quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Let's take us Jamar have been to is he Has he been to Ron's Rous? Has it been to Montgomery and or Greaters? Has he been to Jeff Ruby Steakhouse? Has he been to the great facilities, the restaurants. Has he been anywhere other than where? I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know what the deal is. What what what does he eat? I don't even know what he eats. What he's got to get out?
Speaker 1: He's got?
Speaker 4: Don't they have that here?
Speaker 9: I think so jum belive somebody can make somebody's got a New Orleans style like a bar or something, grill or something.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, I don't know what I mean. Is he a vegetarian? I don't know. I mean, you know, how about this?
Speaker 1: I watched all the morning sports shows, and they're telling us now that having said the Bengals are going nowhere, having said the Bengals aren't going to sign the two wide receivers, having said that Joe Barrow is gonna leave like Carson Bomber did, now this morning they're saying the Bengals pay too much they should, you know.
Speaker 9: I just I just listened to the Kelsey Brothers on their podcast. Of course half of it you can't you can't air because there's a f bombs all over the place, But uh, you know, I know, I mean, it's amazing willy that you know how many other teams and any sport right now has has done with the Bengals have done two of their stars under contract. Of course they're gonna pay them. What are you gonna think they're they're they're gonna go for like half of what it is. I mean the salaries in the National Football League or anywhere baseball, hockey, soccer, anything.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're they're all going up.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't see anything going down.
Speaker 1: To you, well, a segment and a two more years from now, the salary cap right now in the NFL is like two seventy nine right held two years will be over three hundred million exactly. These deals aren't going to look bad at all. But now the national media wants to crap on Cincinnati. Whenever they can give me a give me into the Studge Report. You got me pissed off right now?
Speaker 2: Will he?
Speaker 9: The Stooge Report is approud service every local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar Quality, good Field and beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four.
Speaker 1: Spots before we talk about Isy's we got to send some issies to Jamar chasing to you Higgins. But exactly the last two nights to two days in the morning, I don't know when they played our time six a m. The Cubs have opened the season the regular season, zero and two.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: The Reds are up two games correct the cup right the Cubs.
Speaker 9: Cubs aren't looking good, Willie and the Dodgers are just the Dodgers hitting O Tani hit one today and it was like I think it went to Nagasaki. It was so it was so deep. And then the Dodgers bullpen unbelievable. They're Andy Mack. I mean, they spent a billion dollars and they're worth it as long as they can stay healthy. I don't see anybody beating them.
Speaker 1: And two of their stars didn't even play correct, so yeah, playing one is sick.
Speaker 4: The other one had a bad.
Speaker 9: Laugh Freddy Freddy Freddie Fleeman, Freddy Freeman didn't play. And but I mean, you know, uh, you know. But so the season is underway with Ted McKay and uh, you know, the Cubs are zero and two and they're in the last place.
Speaker 1: All right, give me some more sports, because the U see Faithful getting behind Xavier. They're meeting in a bar somewhere in Dayton, which I don't like. I don't know, I don't know what that is. The Xavier Faithful going up to HOCHI men trail right now to get ready for tonight's nine oh five nine ten tip with Texas who beat the Musketeers a couple of years ago. But now I'm told that Zager they're gonna have the first four and then the final four like VCU.
Speaker 4: Please continue, Willie.
Speaker 9: We also want to thank Izzy's for our lunch today, home of the world's greatest ruben. Those signature potato pancakes delicioso. Don't forget too, Willie and izz. He's at Codfather Fish Sandwich on Fridays during Lent and you get the great soups. The soup of the season that goes with that fish sandwich right now is tomato basil. People love that, Oh delicious. Chase John Guyson and his and his team to do a great job. Go to locations now at Elm Street, Downtown, Florence, Forest Park, Red Bank, Western Hills and soon out by me in beautiful Monroe. When you go to Izzy's location. Make sure you tell him seg sent you today and also later this week, and is he as always Izzy would always say, hurry back.
Speaker 4: We got rent to pay seg Man.
Speaker 1: Give me some more sports and make it fast.
Speaker 9: NCAA tournament update will he brought to you by ac R gun Night, Pools and Spas.
Speaker 4: Call today, swim this year. Call Frank.
Speaker 9: He's running a special as you said, the final or the first four. Excuse me and Dayton Tonight, Xavier and Texas her the Musketeers and the Longhorns going at it. Coverage begins at eight forty with Byron and Joe at eight forty Right here on seven hundred WLW from u D Arena. The Dayton Flyers are on the road tonight to take on to Florida Atlantic in the first round of the NIT Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen Inveniat, Northern Kentucky locations.
Speaker 4: How about this.
Speaker 9: Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow gonna be one of three stars on Netflix football docu series Quarterback, airing this summer. Detroit's Garrett Jared Goff and Atlanta's Kirk Cousins will join Burrow on the show that gives the fans an inside look at the quarterback lives both on and off the field.
Speaker 4: How about that influence, sir, is she's still living with Joe that I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe you'll get you maybe burrow or show you the room where those guys you know, stole.
Speaker 4: All that stuff.
Speaker 1: I think she could influence almost anyone. Would you agree.
Speaker 4: Very easily?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 4: Let's see Red's update. Reds are off today.
Speaker 9: The Cactus League action continues tomorrow up against the Kansas City Royals.
Speaker 4: As Willie we are.
Speaker 9: Eight days out of opening day at GABP will be at the Holy Grail. I understand people are already lining up to get into the Holy Grail segment.
Speaker 1: I'm told by the UC faithful that they will support Xavier's march to glory even though you see he's playing in the Crown in Las Vegas.
Speaker 9: But there's a lot of Yeah, there's a lot of people talking that, you know, Xavier is going to go to ud Arena tonight and the Flyer fans are going to root for Texas because they don't like Xavier, you know, because you know when they were in the A ten and playing playing Dayton like every other week or something.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact the matter is Xavier kept Yon out of the Big East. Dayton applied to get in the Big East about eight years ago. Xavier said, nah ba banah. No, no, no, no, no, nah bah banah. So there's a little bit of an angst there. And now there's a rumor, as you know, that the A c. C. And Basketball is going to join the Big East in basketball. Comments, Holy Toledo, what about that?
Speaker 4: Andy Mack? I saw it on the blogs on the pods.
Speaker 9: Also, whether we want to say congratulations to Doug Martin and the Cincinnati Bearcats men's golf team. They rallied from an eight over first round to a nine under second round to win a weather shortened tournament in Sea Island, Georgia. Not bad segment, so congratulations them. Also, Willy got a hold of the Miami Hamilton Harriers, who are the Division two national champions in basketball. They'll be here next Tuesday at one thirty, and then winton Woods twenty seven to zero state champs. The ladies will be here Tuesday at two thirty next week.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: Just getting ready for red S baseball. They're in first place. The Cubs are losing. I love to highlight the great efforts of young Americans striking, striving greatly to win state championships. Plus we have some others coming up, I think at two thirty.
Speaker 9: And we're not forgetting you know who, Willy, We're not for We're not We're not forgetting.
Speaker 4: You know, We're not for forgetting the.
Speaker 9: Four time, four time, four time four time state champion per So Mary and Lady Cavaliers. They have been contacted and I haven't heard him yet, but the coach and everybody will be here next week.
Speaker 1: I taught her how to shoot and Diaz staying locally at U See correct. I think UC's hadn't gotten close to a winning record for years in the Big in the Big East. So it's going to be time for UC and to arise in their tournament because you see at times was in that other tournament. But right now d Alexander could lead. Maybe the UC women passed the Big twelve and win championships.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 9: I think they had a I think they had a heck of a year with the women's program at U SEE, with the team they had Gillian Hayes, it was like I think she had a double double almost every game, and they got some other talent on air, and you put d Alexander in that group. I think, look out for the lady Bearcats. Plus I'm told she has some nil money. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Little an I l money? Kind of like you pay a cole Rain don't know. I bet you don't.
Speaker 4: I don't. How do you know about this? I know these things. I know.
Speaker 1: I want to see the Big East join the ACC because the ACC used to be a big time conference.
Speaker 4: You have nine thousand schools in there.
Speaker 1: Then well it's only in basketball, okay, I mean, and football has got to stay that way. Notre Dame is still part of the ACC.
Speaker 4: The go again, here we go again.
Speaker 1: We'll not play Xavier anymore because Xavier beats up so often.
Speaker 9: Nobody Notre Dame want to play anybody because they only do is lose.
Speaker 4: Notre Dame is no good in basketball. I know that they were good.
Speaker 9: At least the women are better. The women are maybe true, Yeah, the women are good. They Notre Dame han been good since Joe Frederick left.
Speaker 4: It's been a while. I taught him how to.
Speaker 9: Shoot too, Yeah, I know, he asked me. He says that every day when I pass his office.
Speaker 4: No question.
Speaker 1: Well, segment tonight, it's a big xavier from the first four to the final four. The Reds finally won a game yesterday, Martinez broke a seven game losing streak. Right, they got that in town next week Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow, Willia it starts to count. It's unbelievable and Mac.
Speaker 1: I know, it's kind of like springtime and then next week going to be in the fifties and thirties.
Speaker 4: And this is it.
Speaker 9: And this is the first day of spring, right or the last day of winter one or the other.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I can't remember what it's the last day of winter. According to Jennifer ketch Mark, is she back, Yes, good.
Speaker 1: I liked her, and I'm glad whenever she had gone on. I'm glad it's over. I mean, right now it's about sixty five degrees and windy. But let's maybe have some storms tonight and tomorrow. But next week segment, you better wear your long underwear. Next week, it's predicted by Jennifer Ketchmark. On Thursday of next week, the high is going to be forty six degrees.
Speaker 4: He's low of thirty.
Speaker 9: Well, it's kind of that'll be like Candlestick Park weather for the for the Giants, well, it's a four o'clock start.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Why don't they start the game at like one or two o'clock.
Speaker 1: Because of the parade and all the festivity, you start at nine o'clock in the morning instead of noon. But right now, I mean, I don't know what happened to global warming segment. We could use some global warming.
Speaker 4: Call al Gore your buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's shoveling money out the door to the Biden groups to shovel the money back for campaigns.
Speaker 4: Who that's another story. Well, this is what happened. We might recall who'd you say, Biden? Biden, what's he doing?
Speaker 1: Two years ago, the director of the EBA sent on an email to left in groups saying, apply for money. I have one hundred billion dollars in walking around money.
Speaker 4: Get some.
Speaker 1: So all these left wing interest groups got money shoveling in their accounts under the idea that when the campaign started in twenty twenty four six, shovel the money back. Who's going to fund the Democrats when the government, the taxpayer is not funding the Democrats anymore?
Speaker 4: That's going to be a problem.
Speaker 9: Well, the Democrats are in fighting now because your good friend Big Chucky Schumer voted for Republican the other day, and he would have thought the world was coming to an end. Well, every day's a new crime about that's the How about him crossing over the eye had a lucid moment? I guess so, I don't know. Maybe a model. Well, he voted Democrat, didn't he?
Speaker 1: I don't care much for him either. Now, as you mentioned, I want Rob Sanders to run for the Senate. Sanders for Kentucky. Chicken wing in every pot, maybe a breast and a wing too. Okay, I think he'd be strong. All right. We've got Dan Schneider coming up from the Immedia Research Center about media coverage. Can you imagine when the Democrats for decades said we're going to ignore federal law on civil rights.
Speaker 10: We're going to.
Speaker 1: Ignore federal law on who we can hire and fire, We're going to ignore federal law on stopping race discrimination.
Speaker 4: We're going to ignore all that.
Speaker 1: And Trump takes a page from their book, and suddenly the Democrats get religion. It sickens be segmented with this country. You and I must be the way with Ted McKay, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Willy, and honor of a beautiful day here in the tri State and the last day of winter. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 10: There has been thought, I believe given to this. Senator Ron Wyden has already issued statements, for example, advising what we should do in a situation like this, which I concur which is that I believe that the Biden administration should ignore this ruling. I think that we you know, the courts have the legitimacy, and they rely on the legitimacy of their rulings, and what they are currently doing is engaged in an unprecedented and dramatic erosion of the legitimacy of the courts. It is the justices themselves, through the deeply partisan and unfounded nature of these rulings, that are undermining their own enforcement.
Speaker 9: So what you're saying the Biden administration should ignore this court But what does that look like?
Speaker 4: What does that actually mean?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 10: I think the interesting thing when it comes to a ruling is that it relies on enforcement, and it is up to the Biden administration to enforce, to choose whether or not to enforce such a ruling.
Speaker 4: But is that what do you say?
Speaker 1: That's Anderson Cooper AOC, that's the bar ten New York City.
Speaker 4: There's a heck of a couple. A couple of years.
Speaker 1: Ago, she said, ignore federal court rulings and AOC Anderson Cooper, and CNN said, okay, okay, that sounds good. But now that Trump's engaging in their behavior, suddenly it's a constitutional crisis. Your your comments on that segment.
Speaker 9: What we need is to ignore AOC. That's what we need to do. Ignore, don't get me.
Speaker 1: Shot, make her the next pres Kamala Harris, now have AOC. But when it's their purposes, how about those two running things, put them together, make it all happens.
Speaker 9: Then you and I are going to go back to the up to the space station for the rest and then wait, what about waitlessness? After a nine month delay, you come back to Earth and you can't walk, right, can't walk, and you can't eat. You think your food's gonna fly off your plate. You up there's take a tube and squeeze it in your mouth.
Speaker 4: Go to Izzy's. That's where they should go.
Speaker 1: Tell Tamar Chase, give them directions to Ron's rus and tell them they don't have good food, tell them that. Okay, seg Man, thank you for your involvement, Willie. On seven hundred wlw.
Speaker 7: Our iHeartRadio Music Awards celebrated the music and artists you've loved listening to all year on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by g It's No Street by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, the Media Research Center keeps a record, a running record as far as media bias, et cetera, which I think has played a key role, believe it or not in my view of the election of Donald Trump in twenty twenty four. And Dan Schneider's the vice president of Media Research for the Center, And first of all, Dan, can you tell those who may not know about the Media Research Center? And Brent Bozel, what is your mission, if any, to inform the American people about the media bias? What is the central mission of Media Research Center? In NewsBusters dot Org.
Speaker 11: Bill, When our founders created America, they understood that the only way we could preserve this freedom is if we had an intelligent and active voting block of Americans. And the media's job and it's actually a responsibility under the First Amendment. The media's job is to help keep people informed, not to be political activists. So bottom line, here at the Media Research Center, we are defending the very ideas and ideals of America. Without an honest media, our country will die. So we're here educating in public to make sure they know how the media is biased and pressuring the media, and that includes social media, the big tech platforms keep people honestly informed like you do every day.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about the censorship requirements of the Biden administration. You have a column up about the fifty seven cent orship initiatives of Joe Biden to misinform or provide disinformation. Explain what that means to the American people. And then we've got to talk about the Auto pin But nonetheless, what efforts were made by Biden fifty seven times to keep Americas uninformed?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and of course, Bill, we've talked about some of the Biden schemes, but I'm not talking about just fifty seven instances. I'm talking about full fledged initiatives that include almost one hundred different federal agencies colluding and coordinating with each other to silence us, to deprive Americans of their First Amendment free speech rights. Sometimes the Biden administration, through multiple federal agencies, were working with foreign agents to silence us, sometimes using our tax dollars to fund censorship schemes, sometimes using law enforcements. You know, our guys with guns on their hips showing up to silence people, to people for speaking their minds. He was all highly coordinated, and we've generated a report that describes each of these fifty seven censorship efforts.
Speaker 1: Kind of, give me the worst one or two before we talk about the auto pen and how that may be a great issue the next few months. Give me one or two of those efforts when armed agents the government showed up to quiet down the American people.
Speaker 11: Well, we had so not all of this is done through social media, but we had military installations, big basis that were targeting anybody who went on base with a pro life license plate and anybody who was pro life. Our own military was targeting pro life and then tracking them literally following, tracking them, and then doing searches to see who these people are targeting them for silence. This was our own military under Joe Bai. This is you know, our military is supposed to be there to defend America and to defend our rights. Instead, it was being used to silence us. It was the most heinous thing I could imagine.
Speaker 1: You know, the President got quite a bit of flack as a few days ago when he went to the Department of Justice and called it the Department of Injustice. And I know a lot of the top officials are gone, that they have been fired, and most of the American people now accept the fact that we didn't get accurate information from the Biden administration. In your lifetime, has the mainstream media ever meant less than it does today? And throw in PBS and NPR, which should be defunded. I anticipate they will be at some point. But where did the American people get necessary information today for which they can count an informed ballot?
Speaker 4: Where does it come from?
Speaker 11: Well, in terms of my opinion, I don't need to rely. Just in my opinion, all the polling shows that trust in media has never ever been lower since we have since since polling has been done, the media is down to record lows. And I credit my organization, the Media Research Center. Our job has been to demonstrate to the American public how biased the media is and the solution we see it all the time now, social media alternative media. People are now we can't be informed by legacy media, so we are informing each other. Everybody with a camera and a Twitter account and a cell phone, we're all journalists now. We can all educate each other, and then when there's actual misinformation, it can be corrected through community notes and that sort of thing. So in summer spect we are on the verge of being better informed than ever before.
Speaker 1: And it's because the newspapers almost don't matter anymore. I mean that the old model of growing a tree for thirty to forty years and chopping it down and transporting it for hundreds of miles, making pulp and then newsprint, that doesn't exist anymore. That major NBCCBSABC, two thirds of the anchors are gone. Looking at what's happening at MSNBC, what's happening to the view They'll be gone in the next month or two. So if we convene in three or four years, what will media look like without national media telling us what to think?
Speaker 4: Is that good or bad?
Speaker 11: Yeah? AI is going to you know, three or four years from now. AI is going to be controlling all of this. And this is one of the big things we're working on because Kamala Harris. People forget she was the AI zar. What she was very specifically trying to do, and this these are her own words, as word salad as it is. She was saying that if we have to feed machines the right language, the right information, so that and this is I'm quoting her, so that we generate the right opinions and outcomes. She and Joe Biden wanted to and to use AI, and they were forcing these AI companies We've got all, we've got all the evidence for it, forcing them only to be trained on left wing information, so that our brains have been manipulated to believe only left wing things. We have got to stop AI from doing that. We've got to have neutral AI companies so that we're getting actual, solid information and not the biased left wing propaganda that Kamala Harrison and Joe Biden were trying to feed America.
Speaker 1: You know, in fact, right now Talk radio has more listeners now than we've ever had. And I think all the podcasts Joe Rogan, et cetera is redefined what campaigning for the presidency is. And the Democrats operate under an old model. I think conservatives operate on the new model. The Missouri Attorney General is active on the Auto Penn scandal that Joe Biden. Obviously he was not president for many years, and we had and we had unnamed bureaucrats signing executive orders, appointing federal judges giving commutations. So for those who may not know what we're talking about, explain how this how this scandal is starting to brew in Missouri.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So, under the constitution, the US president can pardon or provide clemency to anybody he wants under federal law or federal clients, any The only limitation there, the only limitation is that the president cannot be bribed to do it. But it has to be the president. Only the president, not the vice president, not the president's wife, not the president's chief of staff. Only the president has this constitutional authority to do it. But it certainly looks like Joe Biden was off on vacation and the auto pen was in full force signing all of these clemencies, including for the Biden family. Well, a machine can't do it. The machine does not have constitutional authority to do this, and nor does anybody else. Only the president, in his own pen can do this. It looks like the Biden administration tried to do a scheme try to get ahold of a bunch of people pardoned in advanced, but they did it outside the law illegally.
Speaker 4: All right, let me play Devil's advocate.
Speaker 1: There was a case involving Obama that had to sign as CR because he was in Hawaii, and someone in the White House used the auto pen to sign the law that kept the government running using an opinion of Bush forty three that said the president doesn't have to physically sign it. This is a lawyer in the Bush White House wasn't a judge doesn't have to physically sign it as long as he agreed with it. So that's kind of the light under the door the Democrats want to use to get out of it. But I would contend that there has to be an investigation to determine whether Joe Biden approved the commutations to pardons the federal judges those of the eos when obviously his signature was different when he resigned when he said he wasn't going to run for office again, that signature is different than the signature of the auto pen. And so how does this thing metastasize When the Democrats want to blame George Bush's Office of Council for what Obama did. And now what Biden did, is that the light under the door from which they could escape.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, there are two things here, but one of course, is whether Joe Biden had any cognitive function buible to make any of these decisions and even direct somebody to do it. But I'm going to just repeat, there's unlimited power by the president. This is this is unusual. Almost every power in our constitution has a check on it. That's that's our system of checks and balances. The Supreme Court, the Congress, the executive branch, they all have checks on each other. Except when it comes to the pardon. The president has absolute and unlimited pardon authority. Thus it has to be his decision and his decision alone. They cannot be anybody else's. And if there's an autopen, if there's an auto pen, it's not the president's decision, it's somebody else's decision. I think those people who had an auto pen signature pretending to grant them a pardon, I think they're in trouble.
Speaker 4: Well, it's obstruction of justice.
Speaker 1: And the explanation would be that, you know, Joe Biden was not mentally confident. If someone can testify that Joe Biden did these things cognitively and that someone fulfilled his wishes, that's one thing. But tell the American people the story of Speaker of the House Mike Johnson, who was with the president not being Joe Biden wanted to meet with him. It took a hell of a time to get a meeting. The praetorian guard around Biden didn't want to have any outside meetings. They wanted to protect him, much like Woodrow Wilson was protected in nineteen nineteen by his wife I think her name was Edith, from meeting with anyone. And then tell the story of the LNG terminals in Louisiana and Joe Biden's lack of knowledge about what happened.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, Joe Biden and his staff would only permit meetings with him for you know, a very short window every day. You know, when he wasn't you know, suffering from from mental incapacity, and his mental incapacity was was like clockwork. They knew when he could meet and when he couldn't. That's why, you know, when Joe Biden was getting ready to debate Trump, they were very nervous because it was going to be in the evening when his mental faculties were always in steep decline. Uh, that's why he disappeared for two weeks so that he could try to rest up. But obviously that didn't work either. But everybody who's tried to meet with Joe Biden face to face saw a diminished man who could not who could not communicate very effectively. We could even see it on television. Even during that short window when his brain was supposed to be functioned as best it could. He'd do these press conferences, conferences in the White House where he would have notes and he would and he would have to try to read people's names. Of course, numerous times when he would actually read the side note on his teleprompter, when it was like stop here and you go ahead and read that this is a guy who I mean, my goodness, Remember when he went to the funeral and he called on the decedent to stand up and because he forgot that she was the one who had died.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 11: The examples of his mental decline are legion.
Speaker 1: And what's amazing here is that Jake Tapper, one of the main faces of CNN participated in this monstrous cover up of the mental incapacity to the president for four years, and anyone who would bring up the idea this guy doesn't know what he's doing was shouted down as playing amateur psychiatrists. And now that Bind's out of office, has been out for about four or five months, Jake Tapper as a book out and what he wants to talk about the cover up of the White House of which he was a part That.
Speaker 11: Is rich Well, Margaret Brennan and Jake Tapper and George Stephanopolos. These are all former Democrat operatives, Chuck Todd, They all have worked for Democrats in car Versa on political campaigns. Then they go into journalism, but they're the same political operatives, and they're always going to be covering for their guy no matter what. And then after they're caught, now they're trying to make amends, trying to rebuild their reputations simply so they can be effective again in their political actions.
Speaker 1: Well, the President, Donald Trump said that those pardons are irrelevant. They were done by an auto pen without the knowledge or consent of the president, in which case he wants to lotch now criminal investigations against the Biden family, etc. For what they've done, and wouldn't that be rich to the media that didn't cover the incapacity of the president now wants to defend the capacity of the president. And Jake Tapper, who covered up, along with many other mainstream media types for years the mental incapacity, now wrote a book saying, yes, he was mentally incapable of performing the duties. But now they've got to switch back to the other direction and say, well, all the pardons were maybe done by an auto pen. I think that's provable. However, the president knew about it and wanted it done anyway. Talk about a faceless, nameless bureaucrat. I hear the media on the left talk about Elon Musk is a faceless, nameless bureaucrat who and hell ran the country for four years. Faceless, nameless bureaucrat. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, Bill, It's so funny to me. We've got about three million federal employees and all but two are unelected bureaucrats. The only two people serving in the federal government executive branch who are not unelected bureaucrats are named Donald Trump, and JD.
Speaker 5: Vance.
Speaker 11: They're the only ones actually elected. Everybody else is an unelected bureaucrat. And and suddenly, you know where the left has always loved unelected bureaucrats making decisions for the rest of us, Now, now that Elon Musk has some authority and some power to advise the President of the United States, suddenly it's a bad thing to be an unelected bureaucrat. But you know, thank you God for Donald Trump and Elon Musk and jad Evans, our freedoms are at hand again.
Speaker 1: Lastly, we have Tesla dealerships being put to the torch by the radical left. Cities are burning, colleges are in turmoil. Columbia's completely out of control. And I'd like to think that those who engage in political violence against Tesla and Elon Musk will be held to account. And the liberals that love EV's and love Elon must now hate the guy, including Senator Mark Kelly of Arizona. He's lost his way completely. Isn't it also rich that the liberals the demand that we all drive evs now wants to torch them.
Speaker 11: Well they I've gotten into so many fights of the left these days on this topic They think that it's their free speech rights to be able to abuse students, like physically abuse and assault them at Columbia and to burn down TESLA companies. And I have to explain to them that's not speech, that's criminal conduct. The First Amendment does not protect conduct.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 11: And then and when they persist in that, I just simply have to remind them that they wanted all the j six protesters who trespassed inside the capital to go to prison. You know, trespassing is criminal conduct. Uh So are they do they think that it was wrong for all those Jay sixers, you know, you know, to be prosecuted. Of course they were over prosecuted. Uh uh yeah. A trespass is a misdemeanor.
Speaker 2: It's not a felony.
Speaker 11: But they suddenly think that political violence and burning and destroying things that somehow political speeches that they need to be protected for.
Speaker 1: Dan Schneider, VP of Media Research Centernewsbusters dot Org. Whatever the liberals accused the Conservatives of doing, they never already done it. And Dan Schneider, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham shown Dan, you're a great American.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Thanks got Let's continue with more news is next at Rome of the Reds and of course saved your basketball news radio seven hundred w U l W ME.
Speaker 2: For me, I like.
Speaker 8: Cincinnati because it gives me the opportunity to come here and focus. You know, I'm not distracted out here. It's not too much too many things to get me, you know, off pace out here, you know, and it's strictly what I'm focused on. That's really tune vision for me to play football. So I mean, at the end of the day, the food's not the best. We could work on that, but.
Speaker 2: I'm from New Orleans.
Speaker 5: I'm not used to the food yet.
Speaker 8: But you know, overall, I mean, honestly, I just I just think that's the biggest picture for me, is that it's you know, I don't have enough distractions here and you're not gonna just play football.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: God why Rocky Jam says the foods? Thanks? And uh, it's boring.
Speaker 9: He got used to the food, didn't you, rock There's all kinds of great food here in Cincinnati. You've heard a little Roses, You've heard of style, and I guarantee any place he walks in it's free and it's not for me, and if I mean No Orleans, I can go to Papatoes out there in Try County, right is that kunt of No Orleans?
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. Right off to seventy five, right right there, it's busy.
Speaker 1: But I wish you'd show a little more respect to Ron's rust Skyline, Chilly Greater's Montgomery and et cetera.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's not not the thing you want to say at the press conference, right.
Speaker 4: No, it's like, what about Izzy? What about Izzy's today? What about it? I'm I'm with you, Willy, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what today, but anyway, and what he is now have one hundred and sixty five million dollars.
Speaker 12: He can have whatever flown in from wherever at this point, thank you for my big three are together for four years, Willie.
Speaker 4: And let's go imagine yesterday, Willy.
Speaker 9: They're in the locker room with Joe Burrow's there, Joe Burrow's what to seventy four?
Speaker 2: All down?
Speaker 4: Two seventy at least?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Jamar Chase walks up to him one hundred and sixty one Milligan's at one hundred and fifteen.
Speaker 4: Million, five hundred million dollar.
Speaker 9: That right there is like the National Dent of America in three human beings right there?
Speaker 1: What about Doge, thank you.
Speaker 2: Your name?
Speaker 12: You went off in that locker room right there. Half a billion dollars. Oh my god. Well but it looks it's great. It's what people wanted. I feel like before the signing is what people wanted. After the signing, it's not what people wanted. No one's happy. But look, you know you got to take take the band with the good like where they're here. They're the best players. You gotta sign and keep your best players. So let's go and Rocky.
Speaker 1: I want to give you the examples of ESPN in the Morning and also Fox Sports last week or two. Bengals don't know what they're doing. They're not going to sign t because they can't afford Jamar. Joe Burrow is going to become the next Carson Palmer number nine. He's going to make demands of Cincinnati. It's all going to fall apart and lose. So now I'm watching this morning. Okay, now what are they going to stay today? Two great signing? Great they did they did? No no, no, no no no, now way too much overpaid they can't plan pay now Trey. They have no defensive line, their offensive line, nothing, nobody. Now they're strewthing. If they don't do it, they're screwed. If they do do it, they're screwed, screwed, screwed and screwed.
Speaker 4: That's what you media type.
Speaker 1: Say that that is seems to be the narrative.
Speaker 9: But Stephen A. Smith, yeah, does he like it? If he likes it, we're okay. You know, is the NFL hurting for money? Was it seventy nine million dollars a year?
Speaker 1: That's gonna be okay? And they had the roundtable, all of them said the Bengals will not make the playoffs now because they signed those players.
Speaker 4: If they didn't make it, if they didn't sign them, they're not going to make the playoffs. What I'm going on, what is it?
Speaker 3: And you win?
Speaker 4: They can't win. You're right, Bengals management cannot win.
Speaker 12: And we can argue about the timing and could they have done it sooner and save themselves some money. Absolutely, But at the end of the day, you got three premier players in the league. I mean three players that what ninety percent of the franchise in the NFL would take right now. Thank you, Yes, sign them, yeah, you sign them? You sign them well, and.
Speaker 1: Let's star may get us center the Stooge Report.
Speaker 9: Will he the is Stooge Reporters a proud service of your local Tamestar Heating in their conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Western Hills called Durbin Heating and Coolie get five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine or go to Derbin Heating and Cooling dot com.
Speaker 4: What thank you, Roxy Willie.
Speaker 9: We want to thank Izzy's today for our luncht over that world's greatest ruben. They got the signature potato pancakes he or dis delicioso. They got great soups. The Codfather fish sandwich on Fridays during Lent doesn't get any better. Net John Geeson and his great and a job and the whole team does a great job over there. So go to Elm Street, Downtown, Florence, Forest Park, Red Bank, Western Hills. Coming soon to my area town Monroe.
Speaker 1: They should send someone to Jamar Chase.
Speaker 9: Exactly so when he goes to Isy's location, he Jamar Chase and t Higgers are gonna say tell him seg sent you and as always, mister is he said, hurry back.
Speaker 4: We have rent to pay.
Speaker 1: Seg Man, give me.
Speaker 4: Some sports and make it.
Speaker 1: By the way his notre name men's basketball team notes where he went through never enver ends. What's the national championship game in football? And that's not good enough?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: They lost?
Speaker 9: I of course n Cuble Attorney Update. I'll save your rock n C Double Attorney update brought to you by ACRD Gun Night Pools and Spas.
Speaker 4: Call today swim this year. Call Frank Zibell.
Speaker 9: He's running a special first four and Dayton tonight Xavier Texas eight forty right here on seven hundred WLW Dayton Flyers on the road tonight against Florida Atlantic in the first round to the n I T Bengals. Update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town. Joe Burrow gonna be one of three stars in Netflix Football Doctors Quarterback that's going to be airing this summer. He's going to be joined by Detroit's Jared Goff and Atlanta's Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 4: Kirk Cousins gonna be on the in the first one.
Speaker 9: Burrow that's gonna get fans an inside look at quarterback lives, both on and off.
Speaker 12: Did you guys watch the first round of quarterback on Netflix? Was that year two years ago? I don't have Netflix. It was good, It was really good. Takes you inside the you know, the whole deal.
Speaker 4: May take us inside where those guys are ripped him off.
Speaker 12: Maybe the I G model being there to sake's.
Speaker 4: She's an influencer. I bet, aren't we all?
Speaker 1: I think that's made consultant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, get out.
Speaker 1: Of the Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think this is?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He's a good upstanding American. Absolutely absolutely. Reds are off today will Ei.
Speaker 9: They're back in action to borrow against those Kansas City Royals as weird days away from opening day.
Speaker 4: I know, I think so. I think.
Speaker 1: Big deals are two games up on the Cups.
Speaker 4: They lost two real games right.
Speaker 12: In the Cups, played the Dodgers just over and over, and god hammer is that bomb he hit? I didn't stay up, I mean I didn't get up at two thirty and watching by this.
Speaker 9: Morning sitting here and I mean, he's unbelievable. And that place was he bets lead off. I know they got that guy bat off.
Speaker 12: I mean, which is smart because he's gonna get over the course of the season, he's gonna get more abs.
Speaker 4: And the place went crazy when he hit a home run.
Speaker 1: The seven hundred million dollars the Dodgers supposedly paid him starting after his career is over is a dropping the bucket to his value.
Speaker 4: He is worth ten times that.
Speaker 1: Yes, pay them all.
Speaker 5: What what's so?
Speaker 12: We got an Ellie update? They're gonna pay him? What's going about?
Speaker 9: Let's just let's just get the PA giving up enough money. Wait until it starts the count and everybody starts griping about it. They're not gonna write, They're not gonna sign him.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna sign him, and then.
Speaker 4: He's gonna he's gonna go the Yankee. So the Dodge is not play.
Speaker 2: With too much.
Speaker 4: Sorry he paid too much?
Speaker 2: Too much?
Speaker 4: Thank you, you pay too much for Elly Daily Cruz.
Speaker 1: Now, what are you gonna do if I'm gonna say this, If the Bangles later this year go go nine to eight and don't make the playoffs, oh well, what the half a billion dollars?
Speaker 12: One thing we're certain Joe Burrow, he stepped up on the soapbox and publicly said, we gotta sign these guys, we gotta sign them. And if it don't work out and he starts getting killed because there's no line, he's not gonna be able to say, well, how come we didn't pay because they got it all to the receivers.
Speaker 1: In two years today salary cap will be three hundred million dollars, right.
Speaker 4: And so may come back. Just give it away everybody.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: By the way, what happened to stand next? In the basketball thing? Did did they go anywhere in basket?
Speaker 2: They they did?
Speaker 12: They made it to uh what regionals? I believe lost the Lakota West West.
Speaker 4: Of course both of them. Go ahead, say what about Deer Park. You're always talking about Saint x Wor's Deer Park.
Speaker 1: Since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 12: You have not given one fact one no dynasty in Deer PARKI yeah, it's all.
Speaker 4: I God, what do you mean? What else? All I can say?
Speaker 1: First four, hang on the final four, First four, like VCU, Get.
Speaker 4: The T shirts, get the T shirts going.
Speaker 1: Let's go Andy Mack. What time is that game? If anything?
Speaker 4: Nine, five, nine, ten, whenever. The first game over.
Speaker 1: But the fact is Xavier's overtaking Dayton. That Dayton bars are filled with the white and the Blue d'Artagnan, the Musketeers. Let's Vedas and take over Dayton right now. They beat and they beat Texas, then they'd be in Illinois. Then they beat Kentucky and they marched the Elite eight.
Speaker 4: How about that one?
Speaker 9: Well, I gotta get going because I got to get the Blue Blob is there tonight?
Speaker 4: I gotta get with it. You gotta.
Speaker 9: I gotta make an appearance tonight. Are you the bluster? I'm telling people? Now I am the blue Blob.
Speaker 12: It's guy's blue shirt on right right there it is.
Speaker 1: We'll see about that, but it's always great. Now, how about this rumor? Ready for this one? I watch everything simultaneously. The ACC is going to join an allegiance with the Big East in non football sports.
Speaker 5: Okay, wow, four.
Speaker 1: Conference, Power Conference, ACC and everything but football because they struck that deal. Now with the distribution of money, So Clemson and Florida State and Miami is going to get most of the money for football. So the other other schools are saying, we need more marquee matchups. So the North Carolina, North Carolina States and South the Wake forces want to play teams like Xavier.
Speaker 4: They want marquee matchups.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right.
Speaker 12: In today's world, there's so many things going on, so many things that garner your attention. You must have great games, must have marquee matchups, and that's why they're doing it.
Speaker 4: That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And then there's gonna be an alliance, a new alignment in which the so called Big ten schools that are out west, like you know, in the Big Ten. Why Southern cal and UCLA's in the Big Ten. It's stupid. So they're gonna keep the football alliance but break off the other sports so that you don't have the lacrosse team traveling to New Jersey in January from Ucla. You know what I'm saying. And Nick, that makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 12: Met the football team, they can travel, but some of the other patrol sports, it makes no sense to go across country none.
Speaker 1: Yeah, USC and UCLA might play a seven or eight games year in the Big Ten, that's seven or eight.
Speaker 4: But you take the other.
Speaker 1: Fourteen sports and make them travel all over Hell's half Acre.
Speaker 4: They're all safe.
Speaker 1: We got to stop this and so okay, and so you want to have the SEC what's bad basketball?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 4: I mean Louisville didn't have a quad one win.
Speaker 1: I don't think against any top twenty team, and that they're the best team there.
Speaker 4: I mean, the Duke is the exception, not the rule.
Speaker 1: And so the ACC says we have to get ready for the rest the twenty thirty two, et cetera. The allegiances, the alliances are going to happen, and Notre Dame may be left out in the cold completely because nobody wants to play Notre Dame, for example, in basketball, lacrosse and the other names joining the MAC. Remember that's it. I'm getting to that point. They might get in. You are, but Northern Illinois beat him. That's all I can tell you. And so at this pointeen years ago, I don't forget. I never forget. I don't it was this season. But nonetheless I don't forget.
Speaker 4: But you see what's happening.
Speaker 12: I will never forget driving to the Atlanta airport from a game I had at Georgia, driving there to Atlanta to try to get on a flight, and I got the Notre Dame game on trying.
Speaker 1: And I mean the the.
Speaker 12: Game hadn't even the whistle hadn't even blown yet, And who do I get a text from you Northern Night that what about Marcus Freeman?
Speaker 4: Okay, well first one you just in case you forgotten.
Speaker 1: Why don't even have time to digest it? Like the sound of the whistle The end whistle.
Speaker 12: Wasn't even out of the referee's mouth before you sent the text.
Speaker 9: Here we go on more catty bear Cats.
Speaker 4: Hey pumps his fest celebration. They go ahead.
Speaker 13: Stadium opportunity seized as the bear Cat send a message to the college football world. Did you see that Cincinnati wins it twenty four to thirteen.
Speaker 1: Having a few issues at the moment.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if they players to play in that Crown Tournament.
Speaker 1: No they're not. But what happened to him?
Speaker 4: Transport port? Oh yes, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Fizzle James becomes Fizzle James and away he goes.
Speaker 4: All right, boys, thank you all?
Speaker 1: Seeing about five o'clock rock on news radio seven hundred w u ol W