Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 4: What a.
Speaker 2: Help.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. I got a couple of us with us and covering a topic I really like to talk about.
Speaker 2: AI. But before we get to the guest, Uh, we're going to introduce the other rejects and we got my man Headless Giant with us. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 6: I I just want to say, Uh, if you guys want, you can send me your paranormal stories to the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and if you include your address, my co host Nick will send you cult reject stickers. So we we do this every Thursday. So check us out tomorrow and we will read your emails and send out those stickers.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, thank you sir, definitely sending those emails.
Speaker 2: And my man Bennett, what is going on?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 2: How are you glad you can make it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 7: My good friend Steven, He's gonna talk to us tonight. It's awesome. I'm Bennett from the Broadcasting Seeds podcast. You can find me at Broadcasting Seeds dot com or wherever podcast player that you like to listen to or you know, socials are pretty much all broadcasting seeds. I'm just happy to be here tonight.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you sir and ty Ron. What is going on?
Speaker 8: What's up? Everybody? Appreciate it. I'm glad to be here as always.
Speaker 3: Everything that you can find on me is on my website, rebirthothword dot com. And you can get a copy of my book on Amazon, Journey through the Origins of History.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, check out that book. Thank you very much for coming on my man. I appreciate it. And finally the man himself. We got Stephen from the biblical Hitman.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: If you guys haven't heard it, go check out their channel and check out that. I think an interview dropped like last week with me on it. I think maybe around that time. Go check it out the guys guy meets Yo. You made the sickest reels for that Yo Yo. Like, I wanted to listen to that episode just from watching those reels and I hate listening to myself.
Speaker 2: That was impressive, So I'm not.
Speaker 9: I had Bob a lot when I'm making these reels, and I get the music going and I just I get in tune with it. I don't know, this is a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: I was like, yo, he makes me look like I'm like important, like I have something to say.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck, thank you.
Speaker 9: But we're talking about the frequencies and stuff and the motes and all that, you know, compressing it in a box. And I was like, dude, this is this is a banger.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: So please let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your amazing work.
Speaker 2: And you do have two other co hosts, correct, so I mean, you.
Speaker 9: Know, yeah, yeah, and shout out to Taylor. He does some of the graphic design and transitions with the shorts and stuff like that. I kind of edit down the you know, the script of it pretty much and what I send to him. He doctors up real nice and we get it out on our platforms. But we also have Jesse as a part of the show as well. Taylor and Jesse, they're the two co hosts. I'm the main host of the show, Steven. You can pretty much find us on anywhere YouTube, Instagram, TikTok x, Facebook, and audio platforms as well, such as Apple Podcasts, Spreaker, and Spotify. Those are like the three main ones that pretty much everyone kind of at least where I get most of the analytics from, so I just kind of represent those, but you can find us on anything pretty much. Man. The Biblical hit Man.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome, thank you for coming on. I appreciate it, and thank you for having me on too. Like I said, that was a great, great show.
Speaker 5: So I mean, I guess AI, I'm assuming you know, well you already told me that's what it's about. But even going by the title, I would assume probably AI is involved in that. But what brought you, I guess to covering that.
Speaker 9: It's it's it's crazy man. Well, before I start, I just want to say thank you as well for you know, invite me on the platform, and thank you for everyone that's joining in to be able to sit down and hear my points of view of what I think might be going on. I'm not completely dogmatic on it, but I've done some research and that's just what I want to do, is just share it with other people who are like minded, kind of like me. You know, we all kind of see things in our own lens of life, if that makes any sense, and just with the things going on in the world, this is a lot of fun for me because I think we're actually changing the game. I think the nick that you know how your podcast is kind of rubbed off on me a little bit with the panel discussions, and people might might have different views, but at the same time, we're all establishing, you know, cordial relationships with each other. And with all the things going on, especially today, I think there's a lot of schism and course and things are getting amped up for crazy reasons. But we can all just come back to humanity right at the end of the day. But this all kind of started. Oh man, So this this started like five six years ago, and it just keeps, uh, it keeps getting added on to a little bit. Things keep changing, technology keeps growing, and when I think I've put my finger on something, it just kind of I just move it to the right a little bit. I'm like, nope, it's it's actually maybe this, or nope, it's actually getting to this.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 9: I can kind of allude to an idea of what's coming in the future, and this is why I kind of present this in a way to where it's like a hive mind concept, a global consciousness, and and how AI is going to play a big part in that and and how I think in the end goal of all of this, it's I think the the evil part of our reality wants to wants to disco our agency from our consciousness. That makes any sense. They don't want us to necessarily be the driver of the vehicle anymore. You could see too, how in government and anywhere in high places of authority in this world, you could see how they want to control us in some way, shape or form, you know. And it comes down to policies, It comes down to a lot of different kinds of logistics. But at the end of the day, they do want to kind of control the ninety nine percent. In order to do that, they make a lot of money, and pretty much everything is kind of based off money in our world. But this kind of started back real quick. I'm I'm a husband or a father, I'm a fireman, paramedic, been doing it for almost ten years now, too long. Actually, I have some history in vaccine research.
Speaker 2: You told me, and I'm not going to bring it over that shit. You told me. It was fun, right, crazy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I saw a lot of things before they hit the social media outlets.
Speaker 5: Before it even was a problem, kind of which I fucking freaky.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know I was seeing these things objectively, and you know I was pulling these things out of tubes. And again, I don't want to get censored here, and I don't want anyone to come after us. And I'll be really careful how I kind of explained some of this. But yeah, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, right, we know what happened in that in that time. We know that the world was locked down. We know that this was talked about even ten fifteen years before it happened, in a project called Operation Lockstep, funded by the ROCA, the Rockefellers. It was funded by the Rockefellers in a way to where which a lot of these big families and a lot of these big tech giants or just elite giants in general, they fund a lot of things talking about scenarios that are to happen in the future, and they actually kind of end up happening. So when the whole world got into Lockstep and everyone was making the same to decisions, if you weren't a part of those decisions, then you were considered the private sector. And Prince Charles actually kind of made that brand popular the private sector. But when I was working in research, I saw a lot of things. I saw a lot of unethical situations going on, and you know, I saw a lot of things objectively with my own eyes before they even hit social media, like I was saying, And so I knew that there was an idea brewing. I knew that there was an idea that was behind the curtain and it wasn't being disclosed to anyone in the public. People were calling me crazy when I was talking about these ideas that you know, people were taking certain things to be a part of society, right, so we know that it was a social experiment in that aspect, right, people were you know, in order to keep your job, right, I mean I almost had to had to keep takes to keep my job. It was just kind of really stressful. It was tough to make decisions and we all had to to do what was best for us in our families in those times. And I don't blame anyone, but that's what kind of broke me into researching deeper thought of that concept. You know, what, exactly do the big tech companies and technology in general, You know, why do they Why are they obsessed with transhumanism? Why are they obsessed with living forever. Why are they obsessed with an idea of elysium? I don't know if you guys remember that movie with Matt with Matt dam you remember right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I never swaw it, but I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, it was basically this place.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of ancient there's a lot of ancient ideas wrapped up in that elysium. Uh, sort of motif that a lot of people just miss because they're not looking at classical history, you know, so they're not really seeing the whole context.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: No, you're right, man, And I think what's funny, at least in the medical field, we say this a lot more like history repeats itself and I and I think it's it's coming down that road, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: It kind of like makes me think of the even just the onw Naki story, right, Uh, the onw Naki And I see you smiling. I knew it. I love it, you know, because I hear you talk about it a lot, brother, And it's cool because they they were using us to mine gold, right, and a big part of that was that they were in this in this concept of elysium right, and everyone outside of it was either connected to some sort of high mine understanding or concept because and I think that's what got integrated into ancient Egypt, right, And that's what got where this whole kind of slave system gets brewed up and brought up, where people are doing things because they're they're not necessarily told to do it, but they're doing it in a way where they know they're going to get a lot of benefits from it. And so actually studying bees and studying the queen and what she does, she sends pheromones out, she sends all of these kinds of you know, even vibrations to where the worker bees when they are locked into that one consciousness, the worker bees actually think they're getting a benefit out of what they're doing. And so that's like this idea right of this hive mind consciousness. And it makes me think of Atlantis. I know Atlantis. People have different interpretations of it.
Speaker 6: Well, you'll love this. So have you ever heard of the Melisa These were the priestesses. These were the priestesses at the oracle at Delphi, and Melisa means honey in Greek, right, So they were the queen bees of the hive operating at a place where people were getting oracles from the outside. So there's a hive mind concept right right there. And at Delphi they had a stone that they called the Omphalus or the navel of the world, and so at the very center of everything, that's where the hive mind starts. So it's it's really interesting when it comes to that stuff. And the stone looked like a beehive.
Speaker 5: You you know what, you know, what's weird to understand the way they would judge if those people, if those women were actually saying something legit is it had to be a hexameter, and that's exactly how a beehive is even you know hex.
Speaker 6: Hexameter.
Speaker 9: Well, i'll tell you what what's crazy too, is when you look at a beehive, you know what the structure of it is a honeycomb structure, right, So it's a six sided figure, which if you will get into it later here in this in this little you know, presentation doing or whatever, but it actually comes down to it's the same structure as carbon. It's the same exact structure as carbon, right, carbon has right, right, and it has six protons, six neutrons, six electrons, and it actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six sixty six, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: So I think that's going to be a part of like this this idea.
Speaker 2: Of wait to use that sample. That's awesome.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 9: It just makes me think like this is a contributing factor to maybe what the Bible says in this concept of a mark of the mark of the beast. Right, what makes us free is our agency over our consciousness, and I think they're actually trying to attack that. So when I was doing this research trying to find out what what else, you know, what properties are in medicine, what things are in medicine that are not closed to us, And I started finding out that there's just a lot of things that pertained to just metals, for example, and so I was like, okay, metals. So then I started digging into different kinds of metals, and then there's actually certain things such as you know, graphite, graphene, things like that. And coming across that, I came I came into a World Economic form Insight report. And this was around the time too, This is like twenty twenty two when Klaus Schwab was like being talked about in every conspiracy platform all over the place. Right, this guy had a crazy German accent and he.
Speaker 1: Was dressed like a klingon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh you remember that one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was like some sort of toga right or something.
Speaker 5: You hope he was black and I had like a gigantic endy totally would have fit, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, it's crazy man. And the insight report I came across and it's called Advancing Digital Agency The Power of Data Intermediaries. This was an interesting read. It's a little over forty pages, but my goodness, everything that they're talking about in this we're starting to kind of see the precursors in our world today, and even our politicians that we've voted in because we got beat up for the last four years. The politicians we have in now are actually making this extremely possible. So which is crazy because it's I mean, in the political realm that's pretty tactical. That's tactically smart to do is to run the good cop bad cop idea to get people in office so that you can actually pass things through legislation, you know, and get things, you know, just slip it underneath the people, because that's just in a way, we're we're the enemy. I guess I don't know, if I don't want to say that, But but were the people that at least push push back or where we questioned things that makes sense a word, Yeah, I know, not enemy, but you know it's yeah side at least, but yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: In this adversary I was thinking of that too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, But in this insight report, it talks a lot about It talks a lot about the blockchain, it talks a lot about merging technology and biologics, it talks a lot about binary code. Pretty much everything talked about in this is in the symbolism of the Trump Abraham Accords coin. I don't know if you guys have ever seen that before, which it's kind of interesting. The back of that coin. Yeah, it's got weird, crazy symbolism. It's got satellites, it's got you know, a little you know thing on there, it's got binary code, it's got saturn, it's got all kinds of stuff. It looks like a ripple symbol, which is interesting XRP, all that kind of stuff. But anyways, in this Insight report, it gets into a digital id system and what a digital identity is consisting of what it looks like and how much we actually interact with it every day and we have a digital idea. It's called our cell phone right now. They actually tell you this in the in the Insight report that our cell phones are our digital ID. And it's so funny because I remember when the iPhone came out, iPhone three I think it was or something, and then you know, the four, the five, and then I think the six took the fingerprint, and then the seventy eight, and then the the nine took like your you know, your your facial scan and you know now where we're at. I think it actually is scanning our eyes. Yeah, you know, because it it gathered a lot of data and information from us, especially during twenty nineteen and twenty twenty two when we were wearing masks all the time. You know, we were actually getting into our phones with masks on our face. So it wasn't entirely taking in the whole facial structure of everything.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely think that's yeah.
Speaker 9: And you please, guys cut me off at any time.
Speaker 7: Biometric data just right, you can tell what's wrong with somebody.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. It's the stuff that they can stand anyway.
Speaker 8: I think too.
Speaker 9: You know, with our cell phones a big thing. Not only is it pulling data from everything that we do, because it's it's got all the senses that we have pretty much as people, except for consciousness, and it's it's building a model of us in a little file somewhere that's probably being stored in Project stargate somewhere. Pallunteers an obvious tool for them to build up a predicated program to where now they can maybe predict things that you're gonna do, and which is fuckingest. Yes, it's like minority Report.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that was even something that came out of Trump's mouth word for word.
Speaker 2: I remember when I heard it.
Speaker 5: I was just like, yo, that is weird, Like that freaked me out, And I was like yo, of course, you know, none of the Trump people want to acknowledge that he says anything wrong, so nobody says.
Speaker 2: Anything about it.
Speaker 5: But I was just like, yo, that is fucked up, dude, Like I'd rather you probably pass like another gunlow, It's still let us have a free crime, Like I mean, I not that I want either one, but fuck, like what the right right? So what if I just like think about like I hate this moch like I at that case, I could get locked up while I'm on the podcast. I could hate the guests I have on and like because I'm thinking I like to smack the shit out of them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get locked up, like you know what I'm.
Speaker 9: Saying, Yeah, yeah, I know?
Speaker 8: And what if?
Speaker 9: Like what's interesting too? In this Insight report, it talks a lot about the computing of machine thinking and human thinking, and they advocate for machine thinking more than human thinking. So just in the healthcare system. I heard this the other day, RFK, doctor Oz, and Trump all on the same panel talking about the mergence of artificial intelligence and healthcare and how fuck it crazy how they are being advocates for artificial intelligence dictating what's wrong with you over a doctor that's been doing it for fifty sixty seventy years now. There are some pros and cons with the artificial intelligence, but me being in the medical field, that kind of scares me because when I take a picture of your heart, I'm the one that interprets that twelve lead. The machine interprets it for me as well, but sometimes it's wrong. And that's why I teach my paramedics at work. I'm like, hey, some don't trust the machine, trust your instincts, trust you know, treat the patient, not the monitor, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 3: So so it would probably be it would be more like a guide Dan like, like the human factor would be the trust but verify factor.
Speaker 8: We trust the AI to do it, but now we have to.
Speaker 3: Verify it on the human side, meaning they still need to have somebody who can still do that job. After that AI, Yeah, we'll get a quick synopsis so that way, you know, they can say, Okay, hey, this person might have a tumor here, this, that and a third and the doctor says, no, that's not a tumor, that's something else that's assist you know, And this is how I can tell you and that and and and and.
Speaker 1: That and that and you know.
Speaker 3: And the only reason why I say that is because I think it's going to get to the point where.
Speaker 8: AI will take over.
Speaker 3: Majority of what we're doing, but there's always going to have to be somebody that has to verify the stuff behind it. And in reality, you know, I'm not saying that AI is good. I don't I don't know if it's good or bad because I you know, I grew up watching Terminator, so I can just tell you what I feel.
Speaker 8: About that, right, But.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, but I have to say from personal experience, like I have a brain injury. I was wounded in combat and I have a moderate traumatic brain injury. I used grammarly, which is it's not AI, but it's a type of an AI.
Speaker 8: I guess you can say.
Speaker 3: To help me write my book, because I needed to put things in words like I would be able to dictate it and have it come up on Microsoft Word. Then I would ask, you know, because the way I speak, and sometimes I have to think and sometimes the words that I might misuse in certain because I had to really I had to learn how to retalk, learn how to speak again.
Speaker 8: I had to go to speech therapy before about a year after I got wounded.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to make sure that I said the things. But I always read the work afterwards. You see what I'm saying. So if I needed help, but no different than what an editor. If I would have paid an editor to take my work and say, hey, okay, this paragraph might need to be reworded because of this, that and the third, and then me and the editor would go back because I would tell the editor my personal feelings and what I'm trying to create and that's the same thing with AI. But when you say, like with the medical field, that's interesting because you know, even doctors get things wrong on occasion, and you know some people you hear people say, hey, well I'm going to go get me a second opinion, a third opinion. And I don't think anybody should rely just on one one opinion based you know what I mean, You should get.
Speaker 8: On different things.
Speaker 3: But AI, I think you're definitely wrong, right, I'm sorry about something.
Speaker 8: And I say that because AI was wrong about something.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 3: My kids was playing in the yard and one of them got bit by a bug, and I went and you know, I just wanted to see what chat GPT would say, right, you know, that's part of AI. I took a picture of it and sent it to it, and he gave me some weird things from anything from a black widow bite to a brown racouse bite to a certain type of ant bite and certain stuff. And they all said the same thing, that the symptoms were or the the characteristics would be, like a bullseye bite or something like that. And I just wanted to make sure just to see what it was. I knew, I knew what kind of bugg it was. It was an ant. It was like a little small ant. But I wanted to see what chat chipet chat ChiPT would say because you know, you could get send the pictures in it, and it gave me all kinds of different things. So just imagine, you know, the craziness that would go through people's head when they hear from an AI I got bit by this or you know something like that. Even with the coral coral snakes and the coral snakes, you know how the different patterns on the snake, you know, the bites could be similar, but the patterns we could determine if it was if it was uh, you know, snake that could hurt.
Speaker 6: You or not. All right, But there's there's also the factor of the ancient knowledge of healing, which is love of intuition and healing. Right, that's the ancient triad of healing. And you can't get that with the machine. Right, These things that go along with our intuition can't be translated mechanically, and nobody in the AI field seems to want to even acknowledge that such a thing could exist, because we're all just sort of machines anyway. That's kind of scary because we're not just machines and we know that everybody knows that, So what are we what are we doing here? Healing isn't something that really goes along with the ideas of thermodynamics, you know, the second law.
Speaker 8: What's happening?
Speaker 6: Who knows? But we are getting better and there should be something that goes along with the human factor in human healing. And I think that's just completely missing from all of the AI sort of talk about medicine and AI.
Speaker 9: You know, yeah, yeah, I think with what's going to be the decision factor when for example, like like biblically right, like it says, for example, you know, all the kings of the Earth, they turn all their power into the beast, which they they kind of like submit their their right to rule to this idea, right, And if I compare that with today, it kind of makes me think, Okay, well, what if the kings of the Earth or whoever's in charge, right, whatever kind of elites they are, they they submit their power to artificial intelligence. But the only, the only, the when factor for that I think is going to be a GI. I'm sorry, as I so there's there's there's artificial intelligence now then there's going to be artificial general intelligence, and then there's going to be artificial super intelligence, which is like basically the the intelligence of the God of the universe or something like that. You know, I don't I don't know. What I'm saying is that it could I think they could be deceived into doing that for the wrong reason that makes any sense, you know, Like like they're going, yeah, I think they think it's got all the answers of the world, and they're like, hey.
Speaker 1: We have we have to do this, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like how people go to Groc today and ask it a question just to see if somebody's saying something correctly or not, you know, And and you know, honestly, you know, I've tested this plenty of times.
Speaker 8: On both Groc and chat shipt.
Speaker 3: I would read something interesting in the book, type it word for word and chatch BT and rock see and.
Speaker 8: Ask you, hey, is this is this uh accurate?
Speaker 3: And as they'll say no, and I'll say, well, what about you know, if it came from Samuel Noah Kramer, And they'll be like, well, that's possibly correct. Well, I said, that's what exactly Samuel Noah Kramer says in his book and he is the you know, the go to man for this field, and then they'll be like, oh yeah, you might be right, and I'm just like.
Speaker 8: See that's you know, sometimes you got to ask it the right questions, you know what I'm saying. This is a great example. I was just thinking about this the other day at GPT and Rock and all that other shit.
Speaker 3: Is almost like the genie in the bottle when you get your three wishes, be careful what you ask, and that's it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, gotta be sure.
Speaker 6: A pedantic reader is the enemy of AI. A person who knows his text is always the enemy of AI because they're always trying to generalize, always trying to go into you know, very little detail, way too many generalizations.
Speaker 9: So right, I think that's why, for you know, Fahrenheit four fifty one could be possible in the future if I. If AI has that type of authority and is printing all the books, there's no more authors anymore because they're they're they're putting in movie scripts and they're putting in a book ideas to write then these things. Then AI would have the authority over everything. And maybe it just depends on the political views of it.
Speaker 7: Just creates its own translations of things, right, so it could change anything. That's one of the Yeah, I mean, I don't want to go down a rabbit hole, but this is one of the reasons. Like I can't get past the fact that they don't teach cursive writing in school anymore because.
Speaker 9: A foreign language.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, right now, like two of my kids like, oh my god, like, what do you mean you can't read cursive? Or they can because I've made them, but like, if you can't read or write cursive, you can't read the founding documents. So in turn, if you allow something that is just and let's be honest, if you look at AI, and this is a great point, it's lazy. It's lazy like us, right, So in turn, what ends up happening is you get have answers, or you get answers.
Speaker 1: That are lazy.
Speaker 7: They're not they're not thought out because they can't really think, right. It just gives you lazy answers or lazy translations.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think you're right Steven with.
Speaker 7: The as I for sure, because right now chat GPT, like people give it so much credit, or people give AI a lot of credit, but the stuff that's commercially available. It's pretty dumb in the grand scheme of things, right, And you can use it as a force multiplier for sure, and I do consistently, but it has its limits and you have to.
Speaker 1: Train it, right.
Speaker 6: So yeah, well I found out I found out something interesting about the AI generated photos. It's a lot more like scrying, you would believe. What they do is they take the natural static of the universe, right, that's the basic layout, and then it starts to add pieces to all of the static that's in the thing, and then it determines whether or not that applies to the prompt that it's given. So it's based off of the general static of the universe as it's drawing the picture that you want to see. Yeah, there's a scrying element in there, I would agree.
Speaker 9: And some people debate like if well, I've had a guy on the show before. He's a neuroscientist, so he's very dogmatic on He's not dogmatic, but he's very particular with his views with consciousness and is AI consciousness And he he says AI is not consciousness. But I kinda I kind of agree with him. But I also think that the more it grows, maybe the more or the you know, maybe the more it can become consciousness, if that makes I.
Speaker 7: Would agree, I can say that right now at least again again we have to we have to delineate here because there's there's what we've got access to, and then there's what there's what is right, So we we have access to a very small fragment of what is actually available commercially. Right, But I guarantee you, guarantee you that there is a AI system somewhere with some sense of sentiency.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: I don't see how there couldn't be at this point where that is and where it's housed and what uh you know, access that actually has. I mean, here's here's one of those things, if if just to give people some some some things that are a really good writer and part two of his book series just came out on on Prime. But it's Jack Carr and his books The Terminalist started it all and then he's got these other books will come like his fourth book and I'm trying to remember which he talks about AI. He talks about a sentient program that the US government has.
Speaker 1: And Jack is a very diligent researcher. He was a Seal officer.
Speaker 7: And he's you know, he you know it's fiction, but yet he's one of the more realistic writers that I've ever read, and he talks about it like, you know, we don't we don't know it's there, but yet it's there and everything that we do, right, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just hope it's on our side.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll tell you what. How Yeah, and I think at some point it'll rebel Right. We see it in all the movies. The predictive programming is there. There's an idea of this happening. And this kind of gets into like are they doing are they initiating like the Tulpa effect? Yeah, I know, the Toulpa effect is to actually meditate and to actually bring in entities in the same room that you're in. But the whole concept of creating ideas, establishing beliefs, and then these beliefs become manifested. Will this happen because the whole globe is watching movies and seeing this happen, and they're they're carrying this idea of consciousness with them every day in their subconscious and they don't know about it, but they're contributing to it in a way. Right, And it's like when Artificial intelligence goes from AGI to ASI. It's it's in a way where and I don't know how many parents we have in the in the room tonight, but when when your kid grows up and they reach eighteen years old and they want to leave the house, they can. To me, that's ASI. That is when it becomes like, yeah, rights, the Singularity, right, yes, Singularity. It flicks you off and it goes, I don't need you anymore, thanks for all the programming, you know, like what us parents would be doing throughout their life. And then they walk out and you're like, oh dude, what did we do? It got in the car, drove off. I don't know, I've lost control, you know. Yeah, oh man, It's an interesting concept to think of.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: But but I think that for example, like what does AI want to kind of do, at least from some research, I feel like it wants to it wants to or what would help and be supplemental for AI would be to mark everyone with the de side. This thing, we've we've heard a little bit of a precursor with RFK recently talking about it in the realm of healthcare and he's talking about wearables. He's talking about he wants every American to have wearables as soon as they're born. You know, a wearable would be something that either goes around your your ankle, your finger, your wrist, it could pertain to your clothing. It's something that literally retrieves and transmits body activity data all of the time, all of the time. And he's pushing it in the name of healthcare. That makes any sense. I don't think we're that far off from the chip like people trying to oh, we'll see that, which which is totally.
Speaker 7: The beast system in my opinion, as soon as you start getting what they do have. Some people already do have subdermal implants that you know, they can buy stuff with. They have like the chips that are on your credit card under the skin.
Speaker 9: Well, if you think about it, the repeaters are there. All we need is a transmitter. The repeaters are there with the five G towers. They need something to be connected with us that would transmit frequencies from to and fro. Obviously we have that, it's our cell phones. It's already here. It's just outside of the body. But what with this, with this idea of digital agency and machine thinking over human thinking, They want to put Siri in our body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think they for convenience. Yeah, well I have that's how they're going to sell a.
Speaker 9: Siri, and they don't like that. I think they want Siri to have agency over us where they can flip a switch whenever they want, and which kind of flipping.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 9: That makes me think of an article I read in twenty seventeen that was a rat study, and the rat study was about, you know, graphinge being integrated with with the with the metabolism of rats to where they were able to flip the switch in the brain. That's what the actual article was called, and it was a Rockefeller found funded operation to where they were actually controlling the eating habits of these rats with technology and frequency. And it's an interesting thought because it provokes a lot of ideas, and in this Insight report it says it right here. It says, in the now, the digital ID is our phones, our browsers, our mobile devices, anything that we interact on a daily basis that is connected with the Internet of things.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 9: The evolution of that is now taking that idea and bringing it to the cities. So we hear this actually in the public domain now where these are smart cities, right, and these ideas of smart cities have a future after that. And it says it literally in this document under the digital ID column, it says next level of data intern metiaries aka Siri would be embedded in the body. It would be your device, and it would be connect you to your homes and your cities. So this is like that hive mind concept that I'm talking about, where where we're connected on a conscious level, but we could be ignorant to it, if that makes sense, unless it gets.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because we know about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we know about it, but a lot of people don't want to go out there and do it, Like they know about meditation, but how many people will really go out there and practice it?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, Yeah, Well, I mean Neuralink has already started its PRIME study, which PRIME is precise robotically implanted brain computer interface right. Study is an investigational medical device trial to evaluate the safety and functionality of Neuralink's implant in humans. So the end when the study uses an N one end plant, which is surgically inserted into the brain's movement control region by a robot.
Speaker 1: That's happening.
Speaker 9: There. It's crazy how technology can merge with biology because we're a computer.
Speaker 1: We're going to the board.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's compacting.
Speaker 3: I find that movie Transcendence from County Depp is a really good movie where we're going towards.
Speaker 8: If you ain't never seen that, go watch that Transcendence.
Speaker 9: Oh, I got to watch that. I gotta watch that. I love movies like that because I get to pick little things from it and you know, put it in my brain, which I shouldn't do anymore. But so so when I read that, when I read that there would be devices put in the body, I said, okay, let me investigate that. Let me research about that. You know, I came across the patent when I simply typed it in. I said, you know, I was like device or patents that will include technology in the body. There was a lot of fact checking things that popped up obviously before I rabbit holed through all that and found this patent. But I came across this patent and it's it's got an interesting number to it. It was created by Microsoft in twenty nineteen, two months before what took place in that era to totally distract everyone off of what maybe you know from this being more of a mainstream, you know, talk of the town.
Speaker 8: So it's it's called.
Speaker 9: Where is it here? I have it right here. So it's called cryptocurrency system using body activity data. And the number of the patent is twenty twenty slash zero six zero six zero six. So in this patent it talks about answer that interacts with a device which then transmits to a cloud, and then this cloud collects the data, analyzes it, and then based off of the body activity data that it just you know, took from the user, it now rewards cryptocurrency. So I was like, that's insane. What does that mean. It doesn't say in the patent that that these sensors are in the body. It just as a sensor, right, just as a sensor.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: And it makes me think that this could be something to do with the financial system of our future. You know, we saw Trump not too long ago sign the Genius Act, which is funny because the etymology of the word genius can kind of relate to something of you know, Damon's Daimonion, demons gin, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: It's a literal translation from the Greek to the Roman. So genius is the Roman version of spirit and diimon As is the Greek version, and I don't.
Speaker 8: Know reading the play those books and play those books.
Speaker 3: I had the privilege of reading all his books as available to us and him, and uh he says in Socrates says that demons are wise men or men who died honorably, and that's in there from I think it's from Kradalus c. R. A. T. Y l U s that book version. So yeah, they talk about how demons are wise men or honor or men who are who die honorably.
Speaker 6: Right, So we split in English, we split the idea of spirit and demon. Demon has the idea of being negative, but in the Greek it's keiko daimon as for negative spirits, daimon ase for just generalized spirits, and then aodaimonase for good spirits. So there's there's a dichotomy that's lost from all of these agent forms that we don't get today because we kind of split these up, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, And what's the involvement with that, with this idea of within the Genius acts, it's talking about restructuring the entire financial foundation of the United States to be backed by stable coins.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Can I just say that Genius is an acronym. So it's guiding and establishing national innovations for US stable Coins Act.
Speaker 1: Just so everyone understands.
Speaker 9: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 1: I'm a military guy.
Speaker 8: I know you know.
Speaker 1: Acronyms are our love language.
Speaker 5: So you could also use a former cabala with what that should do. Yeah that Actually there is a former cabala where it just takes the first letter of every not or a form of tamatra. I mean it takes the first letter of every word. There is a specific type that was even designed like that. So I've always wondered about, like what you're saying right now, I've always wanted some of those done on purpose to match.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, isn't this all so interesting? So we know what Larry Fink said a few years ago that the future of the financial system of the world would be tokenization, and tokenization would be basically linked to the idea that you would own nothing and be happy.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 9: He wasn't a part of the World Economic form back then, but he's the CEO of black Rock, and which is, you know, the biggest asset manager of the entire world. They own everything. And the fact that everything then would be linked to a blockchain system and so again, so there's the idea of them putting something in the body, the idea that this sensor right has the ability to record and track body activity data. And so then I was like, well, what sensors are out there that are actually able to do this? And so I came across another patent here which actually talked This patent is basically like the new It's just an idea, but I can see it as being the new barcode system for buying and selling in the future, and it deals with quantum dots. Quantum dots was another funded operation back in twenty seventeen by Bill Gates at MIT, and they were actually putting quantum dot tattoos on people to hold records, right to see. And it was tracked by bioluminescence, by the way, which is another interesting crazy thing because our phones can constant be updated to increase their capabilities. Right, Like we remembered how how I was saying earlier, we used to scan our thumb. Now it scans our face. Now it probably scans our eyes. And it actually you know, uses infrared technology to do this. It could scan it in a pitch black room, right ye, And.
Speaker 1: I know for a ultra violent too.
Speaker 2: Just yes, ultra violet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's actually in this patent right here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And then that's why I brought it up, because I know, bro, you and I researched too much of the same shit.
Speaker 9: All right, A little quick story how I actually found, dude, that our phones really have infrared technology. So I have PTSD a little bit, and I started to realize that when I had a baby, and my baby was like fresh, fresh baby, and I was just like she breathing, she breathing all the time, right, And so there was one night we were driving home from dinner and just my you know, I just my wife, Hey, can you just check on her in the back seat. I asked her to check on her in the back seat because we had a baby monitor that would pick up that when it switched into night mode. I'm bougie like that. For some reason, it would switch into night mode and the picture would be an infrared so I can see her, I just can't see if she's like breathing. So I asked my wife, Hey, can you go back there and check on her. The monitor was out. That's why I told my wife to do that. As she's shining just the low light from her screen like this on my kid's face. The monitor popped up and was working again. And when she was shining the back light of her not the actual flashlight, but just the back light on her face, it was strobing infrared light on the at the camera. The camera was picking it up because it could pick up those that type of light. I was like, are you taking pictures of her?
Speaker 2: Like what do you do?
Speaker 9: And she's like no, And I was like, dude, you're strobing. It's strobing back there in the on her and she's like nah. And then you know, we messed around with it when we got home and we actually were seeing that while yeah, our phone is flashing infra red light you know all the time, especially when it's trying to pick up your face. Which that was a conspiracy back in the day and fact checked and everything because I remember looking it up. But now I saw that it to be true, and it's just kind of nuts. But so so the graphing quantum dots, right, like, what is this, what's the purpose of it? This patent here is called using quantum dots for identification, authentication and tracking of objects. So with the identification part, I think that's something that we can make a connection with the other insight report that I mentioned earlier with digital ID right authentication another thing with digital ID and the intermediary that actually says you are who you are, because that's actually what your phone does. Your phone scans you and it actually says to the device, this is who is the owner of this phone it can open right, and the tracking of objects, So there's a tracking component of all this. This this patent basically goes over like a barcode system, from the beginning of the life span of a product. For example, let's say Coca Cola is making you know, a sixteen pack of coke, right, Well, they're actually going to start putting, They're not actually going to start doing, but this patent talks about that they are going to brand, right, They're going to brand the coke cans with quantum dots to authenticate that it was actually made at this facility. This is the beginning of its lifespan. And so and this the quantum dot technology is able to be put onto a QDX, which is a quantum dot ledger, right, which the ledger is then connected to the blockchain, and so it's in that stable coin. It's in that blockchain cryptocurrency system, it has the capabilities to link to it. And if you just take that concept right there and substitute human in place of a coke can, I think that's probably what this could migrate to in the future. And I say this because I think there's some interesting times that are to come where our identification and authentication will be tested. And the World Economic has talked about that. The World Economic Form has talked about this where they get into the idea of cyber attacks, and Klaus Schwab has even said it himself. He said that well in the scenario scenario report when they first did it twenty twenty called cyber Polygon, they reviewed and they dictated a bunch of different kinds of scenarios that cyber attacks would happen globally, and that this whole scenario would make what happened in twenty nineteen and twenty twenty look like a minor disturbance. Would it would look like something very very small in the spectrum of chaos, if that makes any sense. For example, imagine we all opened up our phones, the whole United States got hacked, and everything that we see in our bank accounts is zeroed out or we can't even get into our accounts, which d dawsing was in one of those cyber polygon scenarios. It's just detaching us from the server. We can't use it. Imagine we go from Fiat currency, which is paper right, tangible, I mean it's kind of tangible. It's still fictitious in my opinion, there's nothing backing it. But imagine we go to a system where all we're doing is paying with our phones, which the generations now are coming up and learning that that's all they really do because it's so convenient, it's easy. Even if you put your credit cards on your phone. It acts like it's on a blockchain system, which means it's encrypted, it can't be hacked. No one can steal your information, no one can steal your credit card number, all that kind of stuff. It's a different credit card number every time it's used. So if this is the idea that maybe what we will go to with a financial system in the future, that all we can do is pay with our phones, then cyber polygon will disrupt everything and authentication and identification would be the new system coming out after that that crisis. That makes sense, you know, where they have to now brand and people to actually know who they are. You know, duo authentication was not good enough, if that makes sense. You know, secret questions to get your password is not good enough anymore. They actually have to you actually have to share your biological data with servers now for them to know that you are who you are. I know, it's kind of just a wild concept that I thought about, but it seems to.
Speaker 6: Be supposedly right. So all of these things could be better encrypted, but they continue failing forward and not doing the type of encryption they need to do on the lower levels so that people can be secure in transactions, and they don't want to do it because they want to push us into a different system. And that's pretty obvious at this point. I mean, AI is basically a snake eating its own tail. And we see AI hallucinations, we see you know, them repeating facts facts that aren't real.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It's it's this constant sort of incompetence to success that we see all across the government that they're now implementing with all of the AI programs and everything else.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's again, this is all kind of heavy stuff. I apologize if I speak too fast or if I'm going too deep, and it's just kind of it's it's, it's it's stupid to be honest with you. I think it's something a good conversation to have. I think it's it's doable. Kind of, it's it's it's outside the sandbox for sure.
Speaker 5: You know, well, you know one thing, I'll just be really honest and not saying that you're wrong. But a lot of times whenever shit does end up like happening and changing, we always like i'd not a sort of come in that way though, you know what I'm saying, so, I mean, thinking of it, I mean, honestly, what you're saying right here, I mean does make a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 2: That will probably happen. And then of fifteen years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well a lot of this is part of that agenda twenty thirty, right, a lot of this is so might not even be ten to fifteen years.
Speaker 6: Well, think about the transition from Internet one point zero to Internet two point zero, and they're they're now all everything is that you would want to find is now going to be on these social media platforms which are all centralized. And the original Internet one point oh was supposed to be decentralized. Everybody had their own website, they can design it themselves and you can go there and interact and all the rest of this stuff. But now it's all been consolidated. And that's sort of like the move of incompetence to success that we see happening over and over again. It's like what they try and do is they try to disadvantage the older systems that were probably more robust and better in terms of security, in favor of more centralization, and then once that centralization fails, then you've got more centralization. And then once that centralization fails, you've got more centralization. So it's this constant treadmill of them producing a product they know they're going to fail it at some point, and then giving them another product. And that's sort of like what they feel is the path to superintelligence, which if you think fail forward leads to superintelligence, you are moron.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: It's just it's not going to be what they think it is. And it's obvious because the people who are programming it behind the whole black box of what we see in front of our screens are not good people, you know, and they don't want the best for us, and they don't love us. And we think that because they've got these nice, you know, soft colors, that they're going to be nice to us. They're not going to be nice to us. That's just never been in the plan ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 9: It's interesting too write uh like like these uh, these guys like Bill Gates, and I know, I know he's pretty popular one of them, but there's so many more. I've read it in a in an MSN article not too long ago. I think this had to be probably I don't know, three four weeks ago, maybe a month ago or something. And in the article it read that, you know he talks about he talked about in an interview where the smartphone era is coming to an end and it's going to be replaced with something very surprising. And so I started doing a little digging on that and I found this article here. And this article actually gets into electronic tattoos. It gets into it gets into like that that Cyberpunk, which is a pretty cool video game if anyone hasn't played it, but it's it's like that cyber Man.
Speaker 3: That game was so trash the first year, bro like Man, it was so broken. I was so pissed off.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 8: I couldn't even every time I tried to load the game up, it wouldn't even load up.
Speaker 3: You playing on the console PC, yeah, I was playing on I was playing on the PS five, bro.
Speaker 8: Oh it was.
Speaker 9: It was even worse on on on console. I had it on PC and I was like, this is this is laggy, and yeah, this guy was.
Speaker 3: Bad right and made the game bad, and then when they finally fixed it made you not even want.
Speaker 9: To play it, right, seriously, I actually returned it.
Speaker 3: I have I have my PS five right now and I don't even I haven't touched it since since then, like I tried to. But I'm sorry to get off conversation. But when you mentioned Cyberpunk, bro, that ship was like one of the worst dress and man, oh I was so hyped for it too.
Speaker 8: I was so hyped for it, man, But because of the Witcher three that's why. But that's it.
Speaker 9: Yes, But you know what's crazy in that game. They have electronics styles, tattoos that actually go on the side of your head, and these things can be upgraded, which I read in a few articles too, with crisper technology that they're at, you know, gene editing, is upgrades. The same kind of concept plays in that with that the cellular microbiology of our bodies, which is nuts. I mean, we're getting into I don't know if we're if history is like the technology of history is coming back in our day today. I just find it so interesting that two hundred years ago all this stuff kind of started and now where we're at today it's incredibly advanced. DARPA has technology that where they can grow insects around microchips and they could actually control these insects and they could actually use them to spy on people, which is wild.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: The technology is growing, technology is advancing technology even faster. And I think with at least some of the reading I've done, a lot of these people they don't really they have ethics, but their ethics are being tested and and and they're failing because they're getting God complexes behind what it is that they're achieving, and they're actually wanting to be God or God's or whatever that idea is. They want to achieve that that godhood in which in which way they want to it to go right, which is intimidating a little bit.
Speaker 8: Because it's funny because even in the ancient sex gods die.
Speaker 3: You know, even God can die, So I mean, why would you want to be a god if you can die anyway?
Speaker 8: And what is it that you want to be godly liked for?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: In this article with the smart with the with the smartphones and the electronic tattoos, I just pulled it up here, so it says. It says smartphones have been an indispensable part of our lives for over a decade. From checking emails to scrolling through social media and navigating our daily routines, these devices have shaped how we interact with the world, but Bill Gates believes this era is nearing its end. According to Medium, Gates points to electronic tattoos, which are developed by Chaotic Moon and later required by a censure, as the next big step in personal technology. Instead of holding your phone in your hands, these tattoos could allow us to communicate, access the Internet, and even monitor our health, all without a screen in sight. And It says one of the key advantages are that these tattoos are integrated into the body. Imagine having a device that's embedded in your skin and it lets you interact with the world through simple gestures or touch. It's sleek, unobstructive, unobtrusive, and possibly more intuitive than anything we've ever seen before. The tattoos are powered by nine tiny nano capacitors could be quantum dot or graphene, and these do not and these don't require bulky batteries or displays, making them a far more subtle alternative to today's mobile devices. And I think that's where this hive mind kind of idea comes into play, because if you can and I think it'll be integrated with our visual cortex, I think we'll be able to see these things and think on what we want. Let's say, like a HUD display kind of pops up in your vision, or you see an email popped up and you look at it. Maybe you think you click on it it activates it. Or maybe I want to call Nick today and I pull up the phone book, click Nick, or maybe it just does it on its own. But it's all doing this because it's interacting with our computer system, right, our genetics, our DNA, cellular structure, all that kind of stuff. And they're able to do these things, which is interesting because I think it's going to come with a price. I think it's going to come with some sort of like a toxic load behind it, at least from me working in research. Everything has a toxic load no matter what it is that you put in the body of the body. If it's not natural to it, it takes a pathophysiological effect, and which is like a reverse condition that the cell kind of goes through and it causes either a symptom or an adverse event of some sort. But I think they're trying to narrow it down to a safe and effective you know, spectrum or range that makes sense, which we've we've heard that before, right, We've heard safe and effective before. So it's it's it's it's all interesting, man. I think, you know, I just think AI is is down the road, has come in to at some point, you know, put us in the backseat of our agency, if that makes sense. And just to think if that's possible is kind of wild. That's what happens to the worker bees. The worker bees are out there, they're doing their thing, they're actually going cross pollinating. They're they're working according to their design, and then when that queen bee releases those pheromones, boom, they don't make the decisions for themselves anymore necessarily and they they're doing with what the high mind wants them to do. We can see the crisises in the world today as well, where it could kind of push this idea for the world to come together. There's climate crisis, civil extraterrestrials are coming, which I think I think it was Reagan that said it in the United Nations. It's like this would be a threat to bring the whole world together. Yeah, something something's interesting about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I I well, people call me a fed all the time.
Speaker 6: Because I do because I do.
Speaker 7: I do a lot of work still with the government. And one of the things that and I'm not going to go deep into because it's boring. It's not boring, but it's like we'll make people's head explode. And it's right along. It's an expansion even of what you're saying, Steven, and we're talking about like neuromorphic technology, okay, which is and computing and engineering which is based on the form of the human brain.
Speaker 1: And it's because as if we can.
Speaker 4: Go on it, we talk about God right and and how or whatever you believe on how we were formed and what it is.
Speaker 7: But the neuromorphic stuff will make it's absolute insanity because it's all based on the efficiency of our brain. Our brains are some of the best computers in the world period, hands down.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: This is why they're trying to make AI more like us, and they are.
Speaker 7: These are some of the things that like DARPA does and other SANDEEDA National laboratories and things. It's it's there, it's coming, but that ordinary person just can't wrap their mind around it. No ponent intended. I'm just saying they just stuff is going on that they have no freaking clue about.
Speaker 9: And what I think is going to like that that that will give this idea just a little push to get it to go. I mean, you know, Nick, you brought it up when we did an episode together. It was these frequencies, and I think there's like this old science, this old technology that is kind of maybe held at a higher level. Right, They don't want us to kind of understand it, right, they don't want us to understand these things, and maybe frequencies will play a big part in this. I mean, that's what they were sending into these rats with the graphine studies. They're manipulating either to starve this rat or to let this one eat a lot just with frequencies. I'm like, that's crazy, dude. You know, you guys know a lot more about the old world than I do, And I'm wondering does the old world have a play in this idea, even with just the concept of artificial intelligence? You know, if history repeats itself and nothing technically is like new under the sun, what was AI back in the day?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 9: Was it the ancient gods?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 8: Or Kassak records, right, you know?
Speaker 9: I mean could yeah, could could be?
Speaker 5: I mean I have wonder if AIS existed before and like somehow it got turned into some wild story that we misunderstand.
Speaker 9: So tell me about the acastic record a little bit, because I only know a little little bit about that well.
Speaker 3: Different I've read differently from different books, of course, but the basic is just like a call system of information from everybody and even yourself singularly. Now you can tap and tack it tap into your Acastak records. But then you know how some people are born in another lifetime and they have a different body or a different life in the past, and they have a new lifestyle now and they can remember their past life. As they say, that's tapping into their Akashak records. And then some people say that they were I know you've heard this plenty of times, I'm the reincarnate Elvis or something like that, right, and they're saying they had dreams and this that, and.
Speaker 8: You know, it's just different from everybody.
Speaker 3: But basically a cloud system of information basically, how I look at it also is the same way like when some of these inventors would meditate, you know, they would meditate and then they would come up with a crazy ass invention of some sort.
Speaker 8: Right, Like I know a couple of inventors that I that I like.
Speaker 3: They they would actually be able to take like a PC and every component in a PC. They would be able to take a part moving and all that.
Speaker 8: You know, how like in the old movies.
Speaker 3: They used to take the little parts off the screen, off the like, and they put their hands up in there and there's nothing in front of them but just like a holographic picture of something and they sitting there taking you know, moving pieces and certain stuff like that. That's basically, you know, it's just it's just like a like a cloud system basically, just everybody's able to tap into it. It gives you information from the past, future, and present.
Speaker 9: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, like Jarvis probably like.
Speaker 8: Like a metal Jarv.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean it's something. It's basically it's different from everybody. But you have to tell there's no really real way to tap into it. The only way that I've really heard about it is anything that's like in a visual vision like state, like you know in the Bible, Ezekiel when he's seen the Ezekiel's wheel, he's seen that in a visual like state. And if you look up, like I like what you said about etomology, you look up the etymology of the word vision, it literally just means imagination.
Speaker 8: So something that's with an imagination that they've seen.
Speaker 9: Oh dude, you're you're blowing me away right now, because so so you watched the Avengers, right, like the Avengers Age of Ultron yep, right, So so in the movie Age of Ultron, they created you know, Tony Stark and the Hulk they created, Uh, they created Ultron to be the shield around the world, right, Like this this idea of the Savior, which I think AI can play both that could be Savior or doom. I actually saw that in the Frozen movie. The other day when my daughter was watching it. The little Snowman in the Frozen movie said it, and I was like, oh, shoot, he knows something I don't know, but that in that movie Disney, Yeah, yeah, yeah, But Ultron at the end of the day, he wanted to seek a body because you saw his progression throughout the movie as artificial intelligence growing getting bigger. His his platform that he was in the vessel would always get like double in size as the movie went. But he was He was the one that actually was creating the body of vision because he wanted to inherit it. So I guess the question i'd ask you guys is do you think it's possible when AI gets to that you know, super intelligent phase, that it'll want to maybe crave it to be in a body of some sort.
Speaker 8: Well, perfect, Yeah, of course. Let's look at it like this.
Speaker 3: I was telling you about the movie Transcendence by Johnny Depp, where he was able to put all his memories, his mentality, his personality and everything into the computer and he was able to tap into the network. I'll let you watch it from that point on, but think about it, we only miss something that we don't no longer have that we once had before, meaning that if we have a body now and we go into a hybrid more hybrid type robotic type body or four flashed robotic type body, people are going to say, I wish I had a flesh like I wish I could feel pain, I wish I could smell this, because you know, with certain things, once you get to that point, you won't feel the same exact thing. You were talking about AI, how it was creating movies and television shows, sometimes even music today that takes a soul, It takes the soul out of the song, the music and the movie. Think about how much people are using AI today and probably been using it for the last five, maybe even ten years, and we just we are now just are starting to afford it because in reality, the information, the AI that we have now is very expensive. You know, the average person can't afford, you know, to make those really good AI shows. But anyway, it's gonna get to the point where they're gonna want to go back to the flesh like type body, because people are always gonna want I mean, and I.
Speaker 8: Hate to say that, we're already there.
Speaker 6: People want to get away from its so bad.
Speaker 9: And some people are confused on what they are, but I'll just leave that at everyone's.
Speaker 5: At close your eards, look into the darkness, find the blazing storm.
Speaker 2: Focus on It'll be called the eclipse. Don't feel what the shuld you did?
Speaker 6: You want