Speaker 1: Welcome back to day zero. It is day one. I actually already forgot eighty five somewhere in there. And it's a happy Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day everyone. Lindsay Sharman of rogueways dot org here with Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot I, O x Q four twenty of XQ four twenty dot com, and Corey Hughes of Corey hues dot org. How's your Mother's Day going?
Speaker 2: My mother's dead. I've been microaggressioned.
Speaker 1: Oh Mother's Day itself shouldn't exist. Hey, have you gotten those emails that like ask you to if you want to opt out of their Mother's Day stuff because your mom's dead?
Speaker 2: No, I have not.
Speaker 1: They do that. They're like, do you want to? We want to be sensitive to your nie.
Speaker 2: We don't want to remind you of anything painful, but hey, we're gonna remind you of something painful, So.
Speaker 1: In reminding it, in not reminding you, we're gonna remind you. It all makes perfect sense. Trust us.
Speaker 2: It's funny because like I have a rather morbid sense of humor over Like, at this point, I'm old, everyone's dead, you know what I mean? I got a sister and two cousins, and that's you know, pretty much it. So it's just one of those things that you deal with and just after a while it doesn't hurt anymore, you.
Speaker 1: Know, It's true. Yeah, it's so. This is I'll tell you a weird story. My father died when I was young, and I was this, this is like twenty years after he died or more. I was working at a place at a school. I was in the school lunchroom and it was Father's Day or is it near Father's Day or something, and so everyone was like, oh, what do you do for Father's Day? And one of the ladies there goes, well, Lindsay's dad is dead. Are is there anything else you're hiding from us? Lindsay? And I was like, is it supposed to be funny or supposed to have broken the tension or supposed to have like I think she was trying to like warn everyone that I might be But I'm like, it's been a long time, lady, Like I'm fine, I'm totally fine. Kind of weird. She was clearly uncomfortable about it, That's what was going on. I was like, dude, you're a psycho. Actually, all you actually have to do is just be chill normal. Nobody cares.
Speaker 3: First Mother's Day for me, now, yeah, so it's not not the not the most fun day. But you know, my wife, I'm taking my wife out from Mother's Day tonight.
Speaker 4: She's a mother.
Speaker 3: So we've got a cat who's a mother, so you know, we gotta you know all that ship.
Speaker 1: Oh, do you do anything nice for your mom who is now de ceased on Mother's Day? No light, a candle, no.
Speaker 2: Un like a cling on the body is just a shell.
Speaker 1: It's true, that's true, Charlie. I know we talked about you were gonna tell your your mom to I don't know, haunt you or send you a message or something. Has anything seemed to.
Speaker 4: Can nothing.
Speaker 3: She's asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 1: Takes a little lot time, give her some time, Okay, So definitely.
Speaker 2: Oh go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I definitely said, listen, make yourself known in a way that only I will know.
Speaker 1: So we'll see like interstellar, like push a book off a shelf right in front of me.
Speaker 3: Exactly. That's about That's about the level of haunting I'm comfortable with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you can go.
Speaker 2: And then my aunt just died and I have. The two cousins I'm close with, it was their mother and their father had just died like a year and a half ago or something like that. And my parents have been dead since twenty sixteen. My parents died within like six months of each other or eight months of each other or something like that. And it's been interesting to watch two people who are very stoic like me go through, you know, the loss of parents, because like my cousin who's like very much like me, has gone off on this crystals and fucking afterlife fucking thing, and I'm like, oh, it's another thing I forgot. I need to connect you to at some point.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Uh no, I told her all about you, and she's like, oh, I want to talk to her. And I was like, okay, I'll see what I can do. But but yeah, So it's been funny watching the true not funny, funny, but you know, it's been interesting watching the transition of people who are very stoic, you know, looking now for answers beyond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, death, we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Death brings everything right up close and personal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's all kinds of different types of death, you know. There's the sudden. You're so young. I didn't we didn't expect it. There's the you know, this lady's been dying for the last eight years, finally, did you know what I mean? There's like there's different ways, and sometimes it could be like exhaustion, like hurry up and die already for real, and then you start to feel bad about that, you know, but again, like you don't want someone to be suffering, and so I don't know, there's no good way to go.
Speaker 1: No, Well, yeah, when my grandma died, I was like, I was kind of like that. I was just like happy for her that she was done now and she wasn't pain anymore. And I watched her, you know, gather all the people around her on her deathbed, and you know, this is one of those weird things like people tend not to die until they've said goodbye to everyone they feel like they need to. They'll like hold on until the last person flies in and shows up, and sometimes not, but a lot of times that seems to happen. So I just kind of watched her do that, and I was like, yeah, she was like ready and she went and and it's cool. I wasn't sad, really, I was sad because I don't get to hug her anymore. But it wasn't like the same grief as when you know, my father to me at least died quite subtly, and that was like very difficult ripping like a I was like felt like I got ripped in half. So two totally different experiences. I was eleven. I had no idea people. I mean, I knew people died, but they were all super old, right, like great grandparents, like old people. My dad wasn't old to me. And then all of a sudden he was dead. And you know, my brother and sister were old enough that I think they kind of knew that might be coming, and my mom definitely knew that might be coming. But I had no idea. It was just a shock. So the whole world was in disarray, right, I was like, what else is bullshit in this life?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 1: Told me? Like, you know, I don't trust any of you motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: I've done one one the quick, sudden way, and I've done one the you got three months to go where you get to say everything and then but you have to watch the show in slow motion, versus the other one where you don't get to say anything, but it's all wrapped up before you even know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then there's like the sometimes the funerals, like right away, people are like they're dead, let's do the funeral like Tuesday, like holy shit, and other people is like the funeral is like a month out, like months out. And I'm always like confused about how people decide when they have a funeral.
Speaker 3: You know, I think you make that I mean, I from speaking from my own experience with my dad, I think you make that decision in a sense of state of shock, where you just go, Okay, well, what are we supposed to do. It's a Thursday, so Friday camp be Saturday, Sunday probably, let's do Tuesday. Okay, done, give availability Tuesday? Great, we do Tuesday. There done, let everybody know. And I mean I think people just are on autopilot. At least that was the the sense that I got in watching that happen with my own family.
Speaker 2: So that reminds me like in my Oswald research, twin his father died, Margaritie Oswald attempted to have him picked up and buried within like two hours.
Speaker 3: WHOA, yeah, that's not normal.
Speaker 1: And she's like ciatious.
Speaker 2: She didn't want to notify. She really wasn't even going to notify the family, but she told somebody who told the Oswald family what she was doing, and they all freaked out.
Speaker 3: Did he have a bullet hole in the back of his head.
Speaker 2: No, he had a heart attack and was mowing the lawn.
Speaker 1: Heart attack. Yeah, that's that's that's a wild shit. I've heard also that funeral funerary service people like take advantage of everyone because they're basically, you got to do this and this, and then you got to do all these things. That's just what you do, like, and so all these prices are piling up, and when it comes down to it, like you don't have to do ship, they make it seem like it's like legally expected or difficult to do other things, or you have to embalm, but you don't. And there's just all kinds of shit that I mean, really, I think I've said that. I think we were talking about this last time, Like now I know you should just bury people on your property because then you don't pay property taxes ever.
Speaker 3: Again, so I make own you.
Speaker 1: Can't, but you can to your property. You can do it. You just have to like file something or do something, or put them in the right kind of container for that area, which is sometimes no container at all. You can sometimes just wrap them motherfucker limon and put them in the ground.
Speaker 3: You're done reasonable better than spending seven thousand dollars on a gold casket that you're going to look at for ninety minutes at the viewing, in an hour during the ceremony, and then it's going to go in the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, even in day, if they'd be shaking you down, even in day you get the shake down.
Speaker 2: I think I want to be putting one of those above ground mortuaries. It makes you feel a little way. Yeah, I'll like be preserved somehow. It'll be like twenty years from now, they'll have some way to like preserve you forever. And I have like a glass case and people can is it mean?
Speaker 3: It's very jewiouh.
Speaker 4: And for me the funeral thing kind of just it's went downhill since we used to do, since we stopped doing the olden ways where we would build like a shrine of wood and burn them upon it. You know what I'm saying. Put some gold coins like that. Yeah, I mean, if we ain't doing nothing like that. I really don't want to go and talk to y'all today or at any point in time. I don't want to eat afterwards. I don't want to shake your hand. I kind of don't want to see you, Okay, So yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing. When I when I die, somebody make sure they put the gold coins on my eyes.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's what we got to do. I like it.
Speaker 1: I think for me in a boat pushed me out to see shoot the arrow, flaming arrow, burn it down there.
Speaker 4: It is you see, that's the truth.
Speaker 2: Who was the guy that took you across the river Styx? That death was a death himself.
Speaker 3: I thought the guy that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah in the boat shot shot on.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: I wish I could. I wish I could, like in my heart, genuinely believe and stuff. That'd be so cool to really think that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: You can to make believe it's okay. You die and some weird guys up and you get cremation.
Speaker 2: You get that was all about cremation. I'm about cremation for everyone else.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna come back as the zombie. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So but that's very final. You go right back into the cycle of things and into the earth and all that stuff, and that's very that's a little quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say you need three days. You need three days for your consciousness to fully leave your body. So really we should be We used to like leave people and you'd come and look at the body for three days, right. I don't know what that was called. I think that's the wake.
Speaker 2: See, I'd rather be buried in the ground and dug up as a fossil like a billion years from now. That'd be cooler.
Speaker 3: Going to those those events where the body is there is really unnerving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never done it.
Speaker 4: I've been.
Speaker 2: Face looks all weird because the muscles are relaxed, and they're like.
Speaker 4: I've heard it, like the final viewing. That's why I said the funeral thing. Man, I'm just like, no, sir, I appreciate it, but it's no because I mean, I don't I don't know if it's true for other races, but I don't know many Black people who get cremated like nine times out of ten and they're they're in a casket, they had the viewing, they have multiple viewings act because they have the viewing at the weight and you had the viewing at funeral, and I'm just like, are we going to sit here? And then afterwards we know we cook and fry a chicken, you know what I'm saying. With Ryan's some flounder, potato salad, green band. I'm like, cook im on in and eat and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, let's see he's dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, shouldn't we all just be like going home? Now? Like I we shouldn't have been here to start all with, but I think we should got it a hail the first this is tradition.
Speaker 3: The first Thanksgiving. My dad died on Thanksgiving when I was sixteen. When the next one we did at my friend's house. And his parents are really fun, but they're kind of crazy. And the mom, especially when she gets into the wine and it's Thanksgiving, so she's into the wine and my mom was doing some very like sincere sort of like righte. It wasn't a prayer or anything, it was just like and I remember my friend's mom goes, fuck him, he's dead, Carol, let's eat shit. And my mom just started laughing. She goes, let's see, like, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: You need the comice sometimes Yeah, yeah, it's only one year or two. That's pretty that's pretty quick to push through the comic ree.
Speaker 4: You have to watery.
Speaker 2: I just don't like funerals, Like I don't really want to go to them, Like they's like no offense to the dead, Like, but I don't really want to go to your funeral.
Speaker 1: Oh I hate funerals, but I've learned, Uh, you have to go to funerals for other people.
Speaker 2: Not for yourself. I fucking yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: I feel like an asshole for all the funerals I didn't go to because for a while I was like, I don't love the funerals, it's my rule. And now I'm like, eh, that was kind of fucked up. All the other people still let me.
Speaker 2: I don't like your logic and reason there.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, my hold on. But then people will be coming up. Man, I mean, how you doing? I mean great right now? Not very good? You know, well it be okay, well, I know eventually, but were talking about like right now.
Speaker 3: Home to high school reunion or something like every time. Yeah, it's just like all of a sudden, it's just a bunch of people you haven't talked to in a long time that all feel obligated to be there, which is nice of them, I suppose, but it also is forces weird conversations years strange time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I it's also has like the grief Olympics involved half the time, right where people are like what you think you knew them, you think you were a better friend of them than me, and like I don't even care, just sad. Can't we just be sad?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, no, no no no. I got to one up. I mean even at this this time grieving. Okay, Green Mountain Girl said the Cory. A lot of women are eager to get laid after a funeral. I mean.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad point. It was good picking ground.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this uh this, uh, that's where you go pick them up.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm just looking at like again, high school reunion types of funerals I have been to, and all the girls who are just low self esteem and now really sad and trashed. There's not good choices being.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh I got you. I went. I went to one of those last summer twenty years twenty years, no, no, the high school reunion. I don't know about low self esteem? Yeah, yeah, at which I I don't think it was much of a reunion. It was about like thirty of us say wow, but we didn't.
Speaker 3: We didn't.
Speaker 4: We didn't have we didn't have many in our graduating class that we had like eighty something oh with mine. Yeah, so we were like as far as graduating class.
Speaker 1: We had small out, but we have a really everybody still A lot of people are still around the area I grew up, and then a lot of people like fly back for Thanksgiving of the summer, which is when they tend to have them. So we have a good a good turnout. But I was really pissed as the last one they canceled because of COVID. I was like, you fucking pussies, What the fuck? I was so mad. I was like, why are we not We're not gonna have our class. Our class was like known for creating all the rules because we broke everything that wasn't already a rule, and they had to put in rules that no one had ever had to have Before'd be like, no, you can't actually pee on another person during the day or whatever, Like we just like added all these rules to the list. So we were like the extreme rebels. We were like the only ones who never did jack ship for the class like competitions and shit, we were assholes and we didn't do a fucking COVID because of COVID.
Speaker 4: What year were you? Things had changed?
Speaker 3: I was ninety, so it was my thirty your anniversary.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, I would have been our twenty twentieth. And they did it and they're like, oh, we'll do twenty fifth. I'm like, I'm not going. You guys are assholes. Fuck you all.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it was it was a it was a trying time for everybody. You know what I'm saying, pussy bitches. See if you couldn't see past the fact that they won't a lot going.
Speaker 1: On, what's happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like the movie That Happening, you know, where nothing happened in the entirety of the movie. I was just like I was waiting for it. Yeah, I was waiting for it. I was like, well, I was told I was going to die. I was told expect it all death. You're not taking the vaccine, you're dead. Yeah, especially the winner of death, say twenty twenty one multiple deaths here, I am on the way. I was expecting it. Yeah, I was expecting it not only for you, but your family as well. Yeah, suffering disease, and I.
Speaker 3: Ran up all my credit cards thinking I was gonna die.
Speaker 1: I think that actually happened too.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Can you call the credit card company and be like, look, I just had cancer for five years. I thought I was gonna die. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's even worse. Actually, yeah, but what what a what a horrendous message from your quote unquote leaders. I mean, I'm saying, it's just like, is who who? How did this get to the PR team? You know, well you giving PR to everybody out there. It's like, all right, cool, the folks who haven't taken the JAB, just tell them, you know, them and their family they're gonna, you know, suffer this winter and probably die. It's like, okay, yeah, that's great, let's put that out. I'm like somebody from the PR team like, hey, uh, that's probably not what we want to do. I'm just making this subject.
Speaker 1: They don't care suffer from imagining that you're going to suffer.
Speaker 3: They want you dead. We want you to think that you're gonna die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what what what did I tell you about about the whole premise of ruling over people is to give them hope even though there is no hope, have them maintained hope that there is something danger.
Speaker 3: If you've seen Shawshank, remember he gets lectured. Hope is a dangerous thing. Yeah, I'm hopeful, hope for tomorrow.
Speaker 4: That's what what if you think about it, that's what the that's what the majority of u of religion is. Religion is hope for tomorrow, hope for something better than than than where we are right now. It's the just hope. So keep folks failing, keep folks, you know, sheltered. Hey, we've got in America dream. But I mean, you know, so it's just like butt, you just kind of keep that alive and then you keep people at bay. That's a whole premise. But uh, I mean the quote unquote American dream, that thing is uh. I mean as a blade, well not as a wooden state put through his heart. It was vampiric wooden steak. And I don't think maybe we're not realizing or paying attention to it. And I know, you know, people talk about the real estate and stuff. I was like, well, you know, as housing costs cost increase, that is directly detrimental to every other industry out there entertainment wise, because the more and more people have to spend on their house and the less they got to go out to eat, go to your bar, go to the go to the theater, go to the you know, Disneyland wherever. It's just like the housing things gotten so out of control. I'm like, that's what's going to keel the rest of the economy in the United States. That'd be it directly, So.
Speaker 2: You know, oh, go down, Sorry ahead, Charlie Well.
Speaker 3: I went through that in Vegas working in for builders new home sales in two thousand and three through twenty twelve, and at one point when I was working for Pulti del Web, we were fifteen percent of the entire Our Las Vegas division was fifteen percent of the entire revenue of the country. And when you're when things are good, you know what they'd let you get away with doing renting out the House of Blues and throwing a huge ass party with an open bar for everybody in the company. People just getting annihilated and bringing in all kinds of fucking vans to play and crazy shit like that. Because we couldn't be told anything when it when it goes south. It happened so fast, and I'll tell you how I found out it was happening. The first indicator to me was when I had people that were under contract that were scheduled to close in the next three weeks or four weeks or whatever, and we were sort of like working with our in house lender, and I'd get a phone call from the lender. Hey, you know, like how we got the Johnson's approved on that loan, that that loan program through so and so. Okay, yeah, yeah, well that loan program went away today. Fuck, well what do we have? What are our backup ops? She's like, well, I can put him in this other thing. Okay, Well are they all right with that? He's like yeah, I talked to him there, all right, I'll put him in this other thing.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Well I guess problem solved. He's like, yeah, I just want to let you know. Then the day after that, I get a call going that loan program went away too. And then the next week I get a call saying that entire mortgage company went.
Speaker 4: Out of business. What is going on here? We got to get these people to the finish line.
Speaker 3: But everything like the music, Like the chairs were getting taken out of the Musical Chairs game. You could see that. I could see the chairs getting taken out. That Lend is gone, Indie Mac is gone.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: All these sketchy lenders countrywide is filing for bankerschec. What the fuck? Like we were doing sixty percent of our deals with like you just could see it and we felt it. We were getting that four months before the market was reflecting that, so we could see it coming. I was just like, I'm going to get walloped on my houses. We're going to get creamed. And I had thirty I remember I had thirty three. Not to be Masonic or anything, but I specifically remember I had thirty three houses under contract. And in order to get out ahead of this, Dell Web PULTI del Web, but I was working for del Web, lowered the prices by twenty percent and I had so many investor deals that by the time it was all said and done, of my thirty three, I only had three left who everybody else had canceled.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So like I've seen it every way you can see it, and like the crazy shit like people camping out in your parking lot for the lottery the next morning you're coming in and like, excuse me, excuse me. I have to get into my office and draw your name out of a hat and then you give me money. They'd all left checks. I had ernest money, ten thousand dollars earnest money deposits for forty different people. Wow, I could only sell like I mean, I sold twelve houses one day, totally unsustainable. And it's great when.
Speaker 4: It's oh, it's great, it's going up.
Speaker 3: But then again, of those twelve, I think maybe like five of them even made it all the way through. So fucking not healthy. You he screws up the economy at fucked Vegas upcre you know, because you're fucked Vegas up for years after that because so much was so much of the revenue is like it's gaming, conventions, tourism, and construction, and when construction goes.
Speaker 2: Away, Vegas has experience that decline right now, you know, financial But this thing, these things are cyclical. They're always cyclical, and so.
Speaker 3: They made it cyclical by their reckless behavior. Like The Big Short, if you've ever watched that movie, like it's a documentary to me, I swear to God, the same even down to like the strippers doing your your home loans for people had an experience with them, so like it is cyclical, but they it's in part it's fueled by like the they you know, they go in and they change regulations a couple of years beforehand and and change the regulations for commercial banks and things like that, and then all of a sudden everything blows up in the commercial banking sector and you're like, oh, I couldn't believe that this is what did you think was gonna happen? You intentionally had Larry Summers do this so that you could unlock the opportunity for all these banks which he was a part of, to just speculate on all kinds of crazy dog shit, and when it all went wrong, which was like eight years later, get completely bailed out by the government. So I don't know what you know, people are going on and on about capitalism has failed us and anything. We don't have capitalism. We don't have anything close to them now when the government is bailing out entire industries becamean it's not free markets. It's it's as Berwick calls it, capitalism.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Right now in Vegas, the number of houses for sale is near like an all time peak. It's like double what it was during COVID. It's it's truly astonishing. Same thing in Florida. There is a half a dozen states where the amount of houses currently available for sale is near all time highs. And just a couple of months ago, I watched Miami. Yeah yeah, I saw it change on the on all.
Speaker 3: The high rise buildings and totally tanked the market.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I saw. That's a fucking nightmare for those I live there, because they're going to these people and saying, hey, you o a seventy five brand, just like that, right. But Vegas rentals have been plummeting. When I left there in twenty twenty, like the cheapest place I could get if I wanted to stay for a one bedroom was like twelve hundred bucks or something like that. Now you can find those same rentals for like nine hundred bucks. And as of a couple months ago, I saw a thing on YouTube a couple months ago they were eleven new apartment buildings that started during COVID that were still under construction in Vegas that are going to hit the market in the next year or two, which, you know, what do you do when you have an apartment complex and you have one hundred and fifteen open fucking rentals and the markets tanked, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If you're if you're in the boom of two thousand and four, like a place like Flamingo Palms, you convert them into condos and then sell them that way. I know because I bought one of them. They they did, and you're basically just buying an apartment complex, an apartment inside an apartment complex, except you own it and you could get in and so I remember buying one of those for like one hundred and seventeen thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: Screw, that's a good deal. But nowadays you got to pay like a lot of money for your monthlies and stuff.
Speaker 3: It's the hoa they get you. Yeah, that's the problem. It's not the best I mean we had I had tenants in there, so it was fine, but it's not the best revenue model when you have high hoas.
Speaker 2: I looked at a couple places I thought that would be interesting as like someplace to live, and you had like the Platinum, which is kind of off strip a little bit, and they had condotel.
Speaker 3: You can't live there full time though.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't. Oh that sucks. See if you could get one of those, they had him in the one hundred and fifty thousand range that were pretty decent for about eight hundred a month in maintenance.
Speaker 3: You can't get financed on him either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta pay pretty much paid cash for those.
Speaker 3: If you're if if it's a condo tet like Palm's Place, which is fucking killer, like beautiful, great location, like instant party, well, I mean, I guess it was when the poems was the thing. You can't get financing on it, and your revenue split with the house is like fifty percent, and you The only people I know who buy those are like airline pilots.
Speaker 2: They're like sometimes yeah, but.
Speaker 4: It's it's like a investment.
Speaker 1: What's that called recreational properties that you can only stay on like six months of the year. You can't put anything permanent on it.
Speaker 4: Usually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never heard of that for like a condo.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, well it's a segment called condo tell it's part of it's when it's a condo inside of a hotel and so like MGM signature towers are like that, it's not you've got the main MGM. And then you've got these three white towers. If you ever got in the pool area, you'll see them. Those are all residential towers, but they're condo tells, so which you know. And I knew a guy who sold them there and like club and baby seals, so easy for him to sell during the boat because investors were coming in with cash and just buying up a dozen at a time.
Speaker 1: But it was like timeshare, why can't you stay there all the time?
Speaker 3: It because it it's serviced. It's just it's the legality of the structure of the building because what happens is that they want to rent them. You can own it and you can stay there up to thirty days, but you've got it. You can't stay more than that. You can't live there permanently. And you can have there's a lockoff closet in there you can leave have your stuff and it's not huge, but you've got a little spot for your stuff. But they want it in the rental pool.
Speaker 1: Other people are gonna be there when you're.
Speaker 3: Not there, correct, And for some people that's great, like the airline pilot guys, fucking perfect. I'm gonna be in Bangladesh for the next four days rented out a long gone great. But for people with like more traditional lives, it doesn't work. You can't you can't be there long term. And as for an investor, it's like you've got to pay cash for it and in your return on CA, I mean, it turns into a whole finance lesson that nobody gives a shit about. But it's just that there there's better investments out there, best investments that you can get. Buy four plexus, buy shitty four plexes and fix them up and put renters in there. That's what my partners do. We've been looking for for twenty years.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at Vegas condos between one hundred and one hundred and fifty thousand, and there's over one hundred and one all over.
Speaker 3: I mean some building names.
Speaker 4: Let me see, you got a couple are on the strip. And are you talking about on a strip or are you talking.
Speaker 2: About all of Vegas Valley?
Speaker 4: Oh? Okay?
Speaker 2: And so I'm looking at price cuts, and these price cuts are ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Everything has a price right thirteen.
Speaker 3: You want to buy a condo or house in Las Vegas, hit me up. I own run a real estate brokerage. They're alter luxury dot Com. You go check it out.
Speaker 1: Charlie to broker here, but he doesn't do Colorado.
Speaker 3: I'm not Colorado.
Speaker 2: To find me a luxury penthouse, sweet that someone wants to let me live in for free with my dog? Okay, okay, the dog will be the selling point right there.
Speaker 3: Do you have any preference on building?
Speaker 2: I really want to be in here, but i'll take I'll settle for Pama.
Speaker 3: Watch out the you know, did you tell you about what the secret thing is? They built Veer Towers's these two towers.
Speaker 4: That go like that.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, like lean in city center, and they look really awesome and from what I hear, they're very nice. But when they built them, one of the things that they didn't know because they couldn't know, was that it created this huge wind tunnel and made a gigantic, really loud whistle anytime the wind would go through there. So they had to wind up putting like fins on it on the top.
Speaker 2: Of it, like it's all the airflow. It's all glad. You can't walk around naked in that place. It is all glass.
Speaker 1: Hey, you can walk around naked. You just have to accept that everyone's going to see you.
Speaker 2: Everyone's going to see you. Yeah, you have no privacy in there, like you're it's it's it's very wild.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was walking on in New York City under it's some famous boardwalk. Everyone probably knows what it is, and there's like a hotel that straddles it. At some point, I like looked up at the hotel and there's just a guy standing there, like butt naked with his dack out in the window. I was like, that guy's naked. The person I was like, don't look at him. That's what he wants, like pulled me away. He probably does this every day.
Speaker 2: He wants.
Speaker 1: O weirdo. I was like, there are children here, dick away, sir. But I think tactically like it's not indecent exposure because that's your house, Like, aren't you allowed to be naked in your house? I think so, I'm not really sure for that. I might be might be some.
Speaker 4: I mean, it should probably be with the windows closed, but you know.
Speaker 1: Should and and is it illegal or not? Or two different things?
Speaker 4: Blinds? I mean, I feel I got a feeling that it's not illegal because it's your private property. But you know, Kuth would uh uh say that you probably should at least close your blinds. Probably, that's all. Yeah, that is all.
Speaker 1: I just want to property. It's so big that I co walk around naked inside and outside and no one would ever see me. That's the goal.
Speaker 3: Okay, we don't have not we don't have blinds in our new house yet we're still uh, we're still working on that blinds and now we're in a much tighter, more confined space, so I can like see the neighbors just a different and eventually we'll go away.
Speaker 1: But for now, kind of have you tried the restore?
Speaker 3: No, what's that?
Speaker 1: It's like they pull sometimes it's shit, you know, and sometimes it's brand new stuff, but they pull things out of like old you know, when they're demoing something. They'll pull out the contry or the whatever, and so you can go buy it there super cheap. And but sometimes they've got like the end of a shipment no one wanted to sell somewhere in a store. So now there's just like seven thousand blinds here and they're all brand new. So it's worth checking out because sometimes there's some really nice shit there.
Speaker 3: I know the name, I just haven't actually ever been in it.
Speaker 1: It's like the thrift store for home building, gotcha. So yeah, some sometimes it's just a bunch of shit, and sometimes you're like, holy crap, how did that end up here? I want that? This is how I basically accidentally flipped my three properties. So I'd go to the restore and just find shit to put in and replace, you know, the other stuff that was ugly or old or outdated or not working. And and then I'd accidentally move right after the market like just went way up for my route in and they're like, oh, okay, I'm just like I didn't ever meant to be a home flipper, but there I went.
Speaker 3: That's what my partners do. I mean. We had a TV show for twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen on HGTV. It was fun, not fun for them, they were stressed, but it was fun for me. I'd parachute in at the end, like fly in and watched the last three days of filming and then leave.
Speaker 1: So you weren't on the show.
Speaker 3: I'm not credited in the show either, but I wrote the intro. But no my partner's husband and wife team Aubrey and Bristol They're fantastic. They were just flipping houses in Vegas for years before this got approached. They're the perfect couple for it too. He's like an MMA fighter, she's like a good looking blonde cheerleader from you and l V a really really good design taste, and the three of us have worked together for for twenty years, so it was easy for I mean, it wasn't like a big change for me to come in and be involved in it, but it was. It was different to have camera crews with you just everywhere you go. I mean, it makes everything take so much longer. You know, we would have been done. We could turn around a house and three weeks pretty easily, but not with a camera crew six weeks, you know, and you have to do three of them at the same time, jugo, So paying the ass like cash flow wise doesn't make much sense, and they didn't pay much. Yeah, but it was fun. I mean it was it was like one of those things like we could do it like that.
Speaker 4: You know, it gets you more as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah. I was turned into like their manager, which was funny because I'm not a manager, but I was booking them for home shows and stuff like that, and you know, every weekend, fly to another city, do a home show, go up on stage, say we're from Flip or Flas Vegas and come over and sign. They'd sign autographs and stuff and do that for two days and leave.
Speaker 4: I mean it was.
Speaker 3: You could make money doing that, I suppose. But they're like, we make more money flipping these houses. Like this is slowing us up, Like it's actually costing us money to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then after it got to be.
Speaker 3: Too exhausting, they're just like, we're kind of done. And I think, actually, to be honest with you, I think HGTV did not really appreciate their conservative values. I shouldn't even say conservative. It's like it's conservative slash slash conspiracy because it's because they're all into the same stuff we're into.
Speaker 4: I would yeah, yeah, I would have same. Right now was probably not the best point in time the want to get into the flipping game as far as the houses.
Speaker 3: You better know what you're doing at my house and figure it out. Do that now with like you could do that when interest rates for two and a half percent and you know, in the market wasn't like super frothy. But now, I mean, you can make money. You can make money in any market, but you just have to be extremely careful. And we would always get calls to like I get emails from people like I own a ten million dollar house in Dallas. I want you to come out and flip it. I'm I fix it, you know, renovate it. We're like, here's the problem. That sounds great, but once we leave Vegas, we lose all of our trades, we lose all of our right pliers, we lose all the great relationships that we have, like the Marble guy. The Marble Guy was in almost every episode because he owns this great marble place that we'ld go our flooring from and he'd give us a sick discount and we'd just say drag the cameras and put him on camera. And he loved being on camera. So we'd get like crazy deals on the tile and on the granted countertops and everything. But once we would leave, because I would you know, same thing at Beverly Hills. We'd get this place in Beverly Hills. We just we love your style, we love what you got. The problem is we can't make money doing that because we can't get our people to come out there. And do it, and we're not going to just come into a new market, not know anybody and not get good deals too. So it was one of those things where we were confined to Vegas, but within Vegas. And then another thing was that they would show on the on the show like oh, total investment in the kitchen fifty seven hundred dollars. It's like, yeah, fifty seven hundred dollars of materials, but you're not counting labor, which you're getting for free because it's them doing it themselves. They didn't we didn't have a team. We had two other guys, so it was like maybe four people with most working on the house, but it was them working on it. So people are like, oh, I want the fifty seven hundred dollars kitchen, it doesn't exist. It's a fifteen thousand dollars kitchen because once we factor in the labor, that's what it's gonna be. And people are like, oh, this is bullshit, Like no, actually it's not. This is the real reality of it. But you don't get those deals if you're brand new and in some other markets. So if you're going to buy a house to fix it up, like you better know what you're doing, you better have enough money to make some mistakes, like a lot.
Speaker 4: Of Yeah, and like you said, you probably need to be more localized too, as far as we have to. Yeah, yeah, And that's what I guess. People are just assumed. It's like, oh, I can just start it and I can just go all over the place and do it. It's like, well, not exactly, because like you said, I mean, like the whole the whole premise of businesses is to start relationships with people. That way you can get the better discounts because both of y'all be making money in the long run. But you said, you guy who got the marble, he loved being on camera because that was that was great marketing for his company.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: But I say, you know, well, who's this guy? You know what I'm saying. I mean, so he's probably able to garner more business because he was on HGTV.
Speaker 3: And we had that written in the contract. Three seconds of on camera, we want to show the sign to his place and then of that for three seconds and then whatever we film inside film inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, life is scratched. Yeah, yeah, life is scratch my back and I scratch yours. That's why that's why we can't do ship in government because all them niggas getting their backscratched by everybody's got a bunch of money, all right, And so once they get their backscratch and they get that ship putting their account, they need some reciprocal and then what we're talking about right here reachingly reciprocal tears. They need some reciprocal So I mean, I put five million in your account. I need you to hook me up with his law. Oh okay, well I guess my to you know, follow through them on what I promised. So, I mean that's just the premise.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's going on with.
Speaker 4: Rum?
Speaker 1: They're fighting?
Speaker 3: Are they feels like it feels like he's Trump's gonna come off the top rope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hit him with the chair.
Speaker 3: Hit him with a chair, you know.
Speaker 2: Steve from Ay and wake Up was saying that he was telling me that, in his opinion, Trump is just really good at reading the situation and that he could tell that, Yeah, who's on the way out in Israel? Everyone hates him over there. His Ohn party hates him, hates him. Everyone fucking hates him.
Speaker 1: They tried to get him out. He stayed in on a technicality.
Speaker 2: Right, so he has nothing to lose by being anti Nitan Yahoo fair at all. So I'm glad that doesn't mean anti Israel, because the people who isn't, like Benavie and whatnot, are a bunch of fucking psychopaths exactly.
Speaker 3: That's that's kind of my my fears that it's not It could be I'm having a falling out with my boyfriend Beibant and Yahoo, But that doesn't They're just bringing a new, bigger psychopath.
Speaker 2: Right. But didn't fucking Trump bring up Building seven this week?
Speaker 4: I don't know he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome in what context.
Speaker 2: It was on Alex jones fucking headline. I never got around the clicking on it. But Alex Jones doesn't make it up out of thin air. At least I could say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always got some good sources.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, you have an outs with baby, yah? Yeah, bring up Building seven in the same week. I don't know. It's a conspiracy theorist weet dream, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really interesting. Well, that's the other thing he's good at reading is like what people want to hear from him, whether it ever like results in anything. What to say to keep everyone like.
Speaker 2: Ooh, you are correct, dude.
Speaker 1: I just watched this video of him. It was actually his parents talking about him as a child, which was probably all bullshit. They're like, oh, he loved playing Monopoly and and he built with building blocks. I'm like, so like the two things he does as an adult. But but the way his mom talks and her mannerisms, I was like, oh, there he is, like he just is his mom, Like it's just like she talks exactly, like you know, you can always sort of see this in families, but it was interesting to see it isn't all just a ruse, like this is actually the passed down family mannerisms.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Kind of adorable, even though they're probably both psychopaths.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure his mom was not the best.
Speaker 1: Probably better than fucking oh god, what's the blue eyed, silver hair journalist Anderson Cooper and killed his brother in front of him or something? Is like a sacrifice to Satan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's a Vanderbilt and you know that's Satanic ritual abuse.
Speaker 1: Satanic ritual abuse, and always got to sacrifice someone in each generation, it seems so apparently it was his brother.
Speaker 3: Just throw him out the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like maybe made him do it to his brother as well, because he was there and saw it and has trauma about it. And I wouldn't doubt if that was like a way, you know, because they make their victims participate in victimizing others so that it becomes harder to disentangle, like am I the evil one or am I the victim?
Speaker 4: Or like what?
Speaker 1: Oh well, this is just what we do.
Speaker 4: Was it? Was it some some ready or not? Sh It, I don't know if you've seen that movie, ready or not. Okay, So, so the premise of the movie, you get married into this family and then uh before before they had the wind, uh they pull a card. Okay, this is his deck of cards, and they pull a card and then whatever they pulled, you have to play a game that night. And so they pulled Hide and go Seek. And so it's like okay, hide and go seek. It's like all right, go hide. But the thing is is that like the bride goes hide, goes and hides, and the family has to go try to kill them. Who oh good, that's the premise. Yeah, And so how they got their wealth is they pretty much made a pack with the demon that they'd have to play these games into prepeturity in order to maintain their wealth, and so they do, and if they don't actually make the blood sacrifice by the end of the night, by the time of his daybreak, then they'll all die.
Speaker 1: There's just something like that going on. It's been going on at least since Carthage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got going on. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. See how probably people won't want to actually have a chance to watch this. I'm just gonna spoil this full work spoil alert. But uh, it gets to the end of the movie and that the bride survives the night and it gets daybreak, and they're like, son hits and they're like, oh shit, they've been killing people all these years, and it was all bullshit.
Speaker 1: I thought there was just gonna dissolve. It was just no.
Speaker 4: And then all their heads started to start to explode, all their heads start to explain. They're just sitting there. It just exploded. It's like the woman's like, oh shit, I guess it was real. Oh well, there with the.
Speaker 1: Devil, you're never gonna come out on top.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I mean, you know, you do what you need to do at that point in time, right, It says, I made a choice here, so was the choice goody Hey, well, speaking of choices, I finally found there's finally wanted the chick from the Playboy Mansion. Was it Kendrew Wilkerson. She finally came. I mean one of the few ones that finally came out. Said I was eighteen, I was broke, and Hugh Heffner said I could come live in the mansion, have sex with him once a week and get paid. And so that's what I did. I'm like, thank you. The rest of these women out here like, oh, I got done dirty and I got try to stop. He called you up and said, hey, I'll pay you X amount of money you'll get expected you're if you come here and be one of my girlfriends, one of my wives for the next five years. You know, I get to hit it once a week. And it's like, would you like to get you know, he ain't go kidnap nobody or nothing. He called you up with an offer straight up. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fair proposition. You can accept her deny. It's your choice.
Speaker 4: That was it. And she was just like, look, I mean I had nothing going for me. So I was like this month to go have sex with this old wrinkley d for a little bit, you know, saying.
Speaker 3: Geez every day all around the world to women, this is nothing new.
Speaker 1: I feel like marriage half the time is even this. It's just you know, it's actually like the most important economic decision you're ever gonna make, like who you marry, right, men and women? Because for men you're like how much? When is she going to steal half my wealth? For women it's like how am I going to get wealth? Usually I'm really right and plicit in that is like you're gonna have sex with me on the way, So like I'm not saying it should be that way. I think obviously people should marry for love, but I think most people don't even know that exists, so instead they're marrying for money.
Speaker 4: They know something about it. Well a lot of a lot of times, I think it's just the next step because we're always we're always looking for progression, let's just say that as humans. So eventually you know, you have your date and stage, then you have okay, we're boyfriend and girlfriend. Okay, all right, so now we're looking at getting a place together. Okay, So now we're getting married, all right, So now we're having a kid and we got our dog. It's like, well, well, hold on, what's next. There is no next, it's just you too, and how are you gonna be able to make it? That's it. So, you know, people talk about commitment and it's like, oh, you know, you're not committed until you're married. I'm like, I don't believe that because there's plenty of people who get married all the time to cheat on their spouses.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hell, don't even aint you like their spouses.
Speaker 1: To be honest, there's plenty of people who've been together for like thirty years that never got married, but they're married in their heart. R. Yeah, they don't have the piece of paper.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, you just don't have to sheet of paper. I was like, So, the commitment in a particular situation is can't you endure the test of time? That's that's the commitment. Because let's say if you get married at twenty twenty two, twenty five and you lived at seventy five, I mean you're talking about fifty plasure years the test of time.
Speaker 1: Johnny's parents just had their fiftieth anniversary and five years before they were married too. I've never seen this in my life until right now.
Speaker 4: Like, wow, that's what I'm saying. Can't I mean, can you do it? I mean that's the sign of commitment. If you were able to endure the teste of time. That's I mean, that's pretty much it. Uh not everybody's supposed to make it, and that can be okay too. Yeah, I'm ganous.
Speaker 1: If you're not happy, I think you should go. I don't care if there's kids involved or not. Like, I don't think kids need to learn the lesson of you stay with someone just even though you're all miserable. I don't think that's a good thing to teach children. Actually, I don't think it's ideal to have a divorce either. I just like, I just don't think that it's anything better to be like, yeah, we stay together. We hate each other and we're both miserable. We do it for you. Like wait, what, I don't want to be a part of this. Like fuck, I don't think that's good to teach kids.
Speaker 4: For the illusion of because the illusion is better than the reality.
Speaker 1: Kids know they see through that ship Like my parents hate each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you yeah, but you can still you can still convince yourself whether you know it deep down inside or not, and you've repressed those feelings, you still want to convince yourself that there's something there and that things will change.
Speaker 1: Suck someone's dick or like seeing if you can get like you're not happy, you should just break up, move on, get over it. It's not you're never going back. Do you see this all the time where like both people or at least one of them is out like trut about. I'm like, there's no going back from them. Why are you even trying just like break up and move on?
Speaker 4: Well, look for me, I mean, if it's if a man's out and about, he's he's fully committed to cheating, you know what I'm saying, woman's or drop of a whim. You know it could be next day.
Speaker 1: Like trying to suck someone's dick, I'm like, what are you even getting out of it? If you can to cheat at least like have an orgasm, like what you're just gonna give to someone else an orgasm?
Speaker 4: Well, those aren't guaranteed. Those aren't guaranteed, Lindsey. You know what I'm saying, it's not the same. You know what I'm saying, it's not guaranteed. So yeah, I could. I can understand your premise there with that, but uh, it's just like I don't know, it's uh, I know, actually a couple, well, one of my friends, their parents stayed together until he was eighteen, but from what I understand, they didn't like each other for at least ten years.
Speaker 1: Okay. Was he surprised when they broke up?
Speaker 4: Was he like what?
Speaker 1: Or was he like, yeah, that makes sense. No.
Speaker 4: They both reburied and everything went their separate ways. So you know, it is what it is. And that's what's crazy is that, uh he got married and separated and got married again, so but he didn't he didn't have kids with his uh with his first wife. I think they kind of think they had like three or four miscarriages. And I was like, look, that's probably telling y'all something because after she got remarried, she had both her kids with no problem. Interesting, Yeah, that's it's probably the the the if that if you believe in karma and some other ship that swirls around in the air, and the ship swirling around the air is probably like, hey, eventually this is gonna actually go through, and it shouldn't go through for y'all. Okay, because y'all are straight up toxic for one another.
Speaker 1: I don't know, though. You see all sorts of kids coming through massively toxic people too, So who knows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this is this is true. You know, I think every every every once in a while, you know, a few poor souls get saved from the agony of that bullshit.
Speaker 1: You remember that was like, women's bodies have a way of shutting that kind of thing down when they're abortion for rape.
Speaker 2: Is that in the Bible or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's totally the Bible. Women's bodies. That's a direct quote from God, women's bodies.
Speaker 2: That's funny senators.
Speaker 1: Quoting the Bible. Hey, speaking of religious stuff, we have an American pope, first time in history.
Speaker 2: Does anybody give to the pope?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he said, he said Trump what they make sure they're putting that up there. Yeah, he talked about Trump. They made sure they put that up there as well.
Speaker 1: Even though Catholics loved Trump's pope picture, that shut the Catholic Trump or the catholicture.
Speaker 3: It was the best pope picture they've ever seen. They loved it, didn't this I mean, let's do a hard drive sort history check on this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: First, nothing nothing, there's like nothing protector.
Speaker 3: He was a protector of a bunch of pedophile priests.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of people who are at like complains of priests who are under him, and and he just you know I'm talking about you know.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about when you go to the news outlets and stuff and you're like, Okay, who is uh Francis Provost or whatever. It's just like he's just a.
Speaker 3: Guy fan, you know, he's just like, yeah, he's just a guy indicator that he's a pedophile to no good if they have to write a story like that, you know that some bullshit going on, Just like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just say he's just a guy that just he's religious and he born in Chicago and he went to Peru and now he's the pope. And I was like, I ain't got nothing else, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 4: He was the cardinal there. He was a cardinal. He was a cardinal, the game cardinal.
Speaker 3: I went to School of the Americas and learned how to detonate TNT throw people out of helicopters.
Speaker 1: Be so rad if he was just ripped under that suite and he just could fucking like fly around and kick ass. If he wasn't a pedophile, it'd be great, That's what I mean. I was interested because there was the Pope list, right, and we had hundreds of popes or something on this list, and you know, it was always like probably bullshit, but they matched all of these popes and the last pope on the list was the pope that just died. Uh, you know, according to how you interpret these things. And so we were supposed to be in the end times and there was never supposed to be another pope. But here we have this pope. So I guess we're all saved. No end times for us, thanks Pope?
Speaker 3: Does that count? What is? What is?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 3: What's going to be his his angle? Here? What's he doing?
Speaker 1: If it's like the movie spoiler alert for everyone? Uh, he's going to be a tranny.
Speaker 4: Damn. Actually you know don't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, me and Corey had looked up with what the pope does and I was like, he didn't do anything. It's like he, yeah, spreads the Gospel and you know, sits in Vatican City. I was like, I was like, I was like, this can't do anything. It's like, not really, he's just there. He just doing Pope stuff. He's just doing popsterus, just hanging around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He walks out and puts his hands up and walks back inside. I was like, this prestigious position. I'm like, obviously he's got to be doing something of Nate and it's like, no, not really.
Speaker 1: I heard he is for open borders worldwide.
Speaker 4: So he's a oh man, yeah you know that. Okay. So, so there's a so I want y'all's input on this. There's a there's a thing going around. I guess this would be quote unquote on the conspiracy side of the community. And they're talking about there shouldn't there shouldn't be any borders at all, at no point in time. You should have to ask people about where you should go, you know, where's your homeland all that other stuff. And I'm like, okay, so in theory, I understand what you're trying to tell me, But in practice, if you don't protect your borders, people are just coming there and kill you and make a border. I mean said, they just come and take your ship and just okay, cool, cool, you you want to be peaceful, that's fine. I don't have to be and that's gonna make it easier for me to take your ship. And we're gonna make this hard now and then we'll create the border.
Speaker 3: Who's behind this, Corey?
Speaker 2: What did not say it?
Speaker 1: Nobody heard you? This is also this was so funny. But remember when what the fuck did they call it? In Seattle? They made their own little city chas and as, Yeah, chazz chop that was. That was the first thing they did was they made a border and then they had security forces. They were like the anti border, anti cop people, put up a border and hired security force within their people, of course.
Speaker 3: And then extorted white people for money and then sorted might be.
Speaker 4: Right, it was not a lot of a lot of money.
Speaker 1: They had a murder and then they had a rape, so like instantly, they just became like the most tyrannical country in history within a week, within a week, days days. It took them to recreate all the things they said they hated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, vegan for vegan pizza or vegetarian pizza.
Speaker 3: Guy out there trying to grow and watering it and he was planning it on this cardboard. There's like a pizza box and he was like, I've been planning my tomatoes seat. And so the guy, this lunatic on dry on PCP. This dude comes in. He's just just stomps on whatever this guy goes. I was planning the tomatoes. I watched it.
Speaker 2: I was like.
Speaker 3: The funniest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: And they were like, just you'd have to be fair to us though, we're just trying. We're just at least trying something. I'm like, yeah, but that's the point is you're young and stupid, and there's people who have thought this out much longer than you, and you should probably ask for their help because you're young and stupid and you're gonna make nothing but mistakes.
Speaker 4: But one of one of my favorite moments is when they had the indie got there but I remember this to a tea and he was saying, give a black person five dollars a day. I was like, five dollars. I'm like, we're starting a reparation process right now, cigarettes man, give a black person five dollars today. I'm like, the damn cheap bastards. I mean, at least give us, at least give him some cash. You know what I'm saying, some cash, cash ship, you're talking about five dollars. I mean, let's talk about you know, one hundred two hundred thousand said okay, now we're making some moves, all right.
Speaker 3: Five dollars meant to be an ongoing shakedown. This was gonna be five dollars okay every day, Okay, your life.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, realize it turns down.
Speaker 3: Which how long did it last? Do we remember?
Speaker 4: It lasted? It lasted until they went to a mayor dirkins place, uh and started making noise in front of her house, and he got shut down the next day. So I think those three I think it was it was either two or three months. That's exactly what happened. She was like, oh yeah, then do what they want to. They were at her house and she said, oh hell no. I mean it was literally like six dues went in there with some sticks and ran them off. I mean just like that. I was like, that's like, is that all that do? Six dues and a couple of batons as were scattering flame throwers?
Speaker 3: That would have been how you really teach them the lesson?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Just no warning, just to open up, full full bore on flamethrowers.
Speaker 1: I have to sterilize the place. So I covered in ship and needles now.
Speaker 4: Yeah needles, yeah, but I mean, well that's how that's how it always worked. When they went to ah was that an old beetle Juice's house, uh in in Chicago? She shut their ship down like that. All of them are all good with the protests until they at their house, and then the protests got to go, all right, or whatever they're doing, it's got to go when it's the next day too, like they have some immediate action, but leading all the way up until that, you know, you can tear up as much shit as you want to. And of course this was all off the heels of the George Floyd, which gave people agency to tear the folks shit up with no consequences. I'm still trying to understand that.
Speaker 1: Okay, when we do it, we get to break rules. Whenever we like something, it should happen, or we don't like it, it should not happen. This is how it is to be a leftist. These are the rules. The rules are there are rules. It's just what I like on any given day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what they talk about mini napot, it's like a billion dollars worth, I mean, just and they were tearing up their own shit.
Speaker 1: That's a small price to pay for their mental health. Remember this was for mental health.
Speaker 4: Yeah, still in TVs mental.
Speaker 1: Health protest actually.
Speaker 4: Doctors and hell and how brazen, how brazen were they at the time, stealing the TV and putting recording it live? Shit be on, like twet, I I know y'all not recording yourself live, stealing the TV. Ain't nobody gonna do nothing?
Speaker 1: And they were right, you're not so staying chronated, you're still you're not supposing chrena yourself just in case. Come on, people, this is like step one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they were right, though they were one hundred percent right. Nobody did anything, It's true. I'm like, okay, well, I mean but you know, January sixth was the worst thing ever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. If you go to on the street who were holding Trump's yeah, bad Trump, And like, nobody's getting due process for their deportation. By the way, it is due process to just identify someone as an illegal and then deport them. That's the process and that's what's due them. So they're like pissed about whatever. And if you say to them, like, hey, what about January sixth, what about the people who were put in jail for four years, no speedy trial, no due process, you know, just sat there festerating solitary confinement, all of this. And they're like, well they they should have they tried to take over the capital, And you're like, well, I mean they literally didn't. Yeah they went there with weapons. Well none of them had guns. There was no weapons at all. Like, oh, you're just a liar. Like they still don't even know what happened that day, They have no idea.
Speaker 3: Most people think that Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah dude, like what oh yeah, they still they still doing.
Speaker 1: To real crazy.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting litmus test to see who is just passively accepting the agreed upon narrative and who's actually done just the barest of minimum of research. You don't have to be a Kyle Rittenhouse expert to know that the three guys he shot were white. Yeah, you just have to know. You just have to read one paragraph about the trial and would know that because it's a huge part of it.
Speaker 1: For some crazy reason, you can watch the whole thing, like the whole Yeah, that motherfucker had more restraint than I could ever imagine a person having. I didn't know humans could have that much restraint, Like they were chasing him and like threatening him, and they had guns for a long time before he shot someone within like his rights, he could have shot them far earlier than he did. I don't know who the fuck Kyle Ritthouse is. If he's a CIA plant what, But that motherfucker's got some restraint is crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, here's something else that was never brought up by either side, which to me is rather ridiculous. If you're being attacked by multiple people, only one of them has to be armed for you to fucking shoot everybody. It's acting in concert. Yes, so I was taught this as a kapa. We did drills on them. We did frag drills on this where one person, you'd have three a group of three guys walking at us. You'd give them commands a stop, and they'd stop for a second. Right then you tell him to get on the ground. Everyone get on the ground, and then one guy would get up and you'd have the baseball bat. You tell him to get on the ground, and then the other two would get up and walk at you, And then you had to make a decision at what point in time, what do you do you know, right, because they're each taking turns stopping and then coming at you, and at some point in time you have to shoot all three of them and it's completely legally justified. So they all three didn't even have to have weapons, but the defense attorney didn't even bring that up at all, which would have been completely valid defense in the first place.
Speaker 1: And still he eventually somehow got off, which was which was good in my opinion, but his attorney could have been better apparently.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, ops on the payroll to tell them this ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. So all these all these narratives that they got are like they're like so easily debunked, and it's just like they're like people going when to take over, to take over to government insurrection. I'm like, how many insurrections have you seen where folks don't go with weapons?
Speaker 3: The stanchion lines that were like you're going of the place.
Speaker 2: And you was messaging as it was happening. I remember, yeah, yeah, I'm like, what is this. I'm like, I don't like it's a trap stage stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, do you remember that video that came out like pretty early, like within the day or the day after or something, and it was so fucking stage. And it was like two cops and so so what we're supposed to believe is like a third cop is for some reason recording instead of like being a part of defending the capitol, he's recording these other two cops from behind them, and they're all backing up as like people come in the door like menacingly, like holding pitchforks or something. And I'm like, I mean, there's no world in which you could get this shot except a movie stage, Like there's this is not a real thing. Why would a cop who feels threatened so threatened they're backing up from the crowd continue to record in a handheld device Because it wasn't like a shirt you know whatever, body cam shit. This was like I don't know, dude, it was so fucking fake. I'm like, who can look at this and not just think this is a fucking fake? Holy shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we were talking about the shooting the v Ashley Babit. It's like, dude, there's police right behind her and the mad is fired. I'm just like, hold on the second, something something's afoot here, cause the cops are right there, like you're right there.
Speaker 2: You know, what's a foot I'm trying to go back and scroll to see our messages we were exchanging at that exact time, and my message is with you end in March of twenty twenty one. Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Oh we just commediately, don't know.
Speaker 4: I know, I know where they go, heyta gotta delay all the abidence right there, it is right there. Yeah, but I made ale.
Speaker 1: I think that Ashley bad as It was meant to make everyone like lose it at that moment and like go nuts, and people didn't. I was kind of proud of people to be honest, like they didn't fall into the trap as deeply as they could have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, don't go to a FED surrection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're trying to tell people, but a lot of people went there to tell everyone there, this is a fucking setup. You should go or at least don't participate whatever's about to happen. I know.
Speaker 3: But that's also what they always say on on dateline when Christopher Hansen catches them. He's like, I was just going to warn her not to talk to guys that she meets on the internet. Like sure, sure.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 3: About this other chat where you list all the things that you're gonna do to or was that part of it too?
Speaker 4: Never mind that, never mind that, never mind that, don't don't don't look at that. That's just role play. And then what you was saying that role play, I was just I was doing an exercise. That's it.
Speaker 3: I mean they en Troyer in jail for that, for going there and telling people not to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got that. You got pipe bombs that got playing it all over the city that nobody decided to deploy. It's just like, okay, I mean, I mean we smelled a rat, all right, there's all kind of rats did here. I think it's obviously staged.
Speaker 2: Trump coming in and pardoning all the January sixth ers, all of them like no matter what they were accused of across the board. That's and a big message to the former establishment of fuck you. That was really a major statement that he did. But I mean it was profound to say the least.
Speaker 3: Are they all out?
Speaker 2: I think so? I think so too well. I think there might have been some who were stuck in because of weird things like probation violations and stuff like that. So there are there are some I think who were still in but for somewhat disconnected reasons.
Speaker 1: One of the guys came out was like they held me that whole time, telling me that they would release me as soon as I agreed to say that I was here on behalf of Roger Stone, or Rogerstone told me to come, or like they were trying to pin everything on him for some reason, or I don't know. I was like, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: That is that's like under duress. So like you sign it, you get out, and then you say I signed that under duress, get out.
Speaker 1: I guess he didn't trust that because he stayed in the whole fucking time, whole four years.
Speaker 2: You know, I was wondering this about contracts in general, Charlie. You've signed a lot of contracts because the real estate stuff. If somebody's fucked up on drugs and they signed a contract, is that contract noll and void?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does that apply to like we need things you'd signed with the government, like tax forms?
Speaker 3: Again, like, but how do you know where.
Speaker 2: If you admit it, like someone comes to enforce a contract you like, I was fucked up on drugs at the time, I can't be held responsibility.
Speaker 4: That only works really in a civil war question. I don't know I think. I think it really only works in civil court, which is where most people want to go. They're not really trying to throw nobody in jail there, just trying to extract funds. I see that. I see that a whole lot with with the what is it prenuptial prenupts NDA's stuff like that, Oh yeah, signed in a dureus that's sign and asked for the wedding. Yeah, yeah, I signed. The wedding was already owning, people were already there, or I was drinking that day when it happened. And and then all I gotta do is civil court. And people are like, yeah, that's the story that I believe could happen, not that you have any evidence, it's just you hap believe that could happen. So yeah, sounds good. I'm like, how do we have as how do we have civil court steal where you can win with no evidence, just the just the thought of yeah that that maybe could happen, and that's it you win.
Speaker 3: You can get tied up in lawsuits with no evidence too, like people are gonna just sue you for nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's just yeah, it's like nothing. There there are.
Speaker 3: Some cases where the where the judge can of word you legal fees. Like if it's a gregious bullshit on the part of the other person and you wind up going to court and you win because it was obviously horseshit, the judge can go, not only do you win, but you win your legal fees covered by the other side. And of course they do that when when you're up against some bullshit, but not every time, right, and and and how do you quantify like the amount of stress that you're under or money that you've spent, or time that you've spent I mean, you know, thinking about it or worrying about it or whatever. I could fuck you up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. So like, so it's it's that it's our loophole. And was this kind of it's kind of a similar way with how they paid uh was it the mom of George Floyd and all these other people? I mean they paid her through civil court, you know, gave them twenty eight million. No, I have many millions of dollars. I'm just like that, millions of dollars. I'm like, dude, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: Dude? Then couldn't I be like, hey, man, I was under so much pressure to get a degree. I took these loans on. I shouldn't have done it. You should expunge these.
Speaker 4: But well you say, they ain't gonna do that, because that's that you see now you're trying to suit us the government, and that's that's not how this works. The way this works is that we destroy generations of people and then forty years later we say, hey, did you drink this dirty, dirty water in North Carolina thirty years ago? If you did, then you know that gave you your message the lemia. You know what I'm saying. I mean, you know what I'm saying. Yay, we're offering you something. Now. Now, I know the folks that probably you know, got it. They probably dead, but you know, and you had no way of proving that. You know, they died because of this dirty water. But that's okay. They if you happen to still be alive and you got this shit, it's because we were dumping chemicals in your water for about fifteen years straight. So yeah, come on eat you yeah bucks, Yeah, come on in here. Yeah. So it's like like that's that's how the government handles this stuff, all right. They hand they need a little bit of time, okay, to get everything together, to kill.
Speaker 1: All the right people along the way so no one can prove anything conclusive. Hey, did you hear that Diddy's star witness vanished? Yeah, I'm scary' be scary to be a witness against Diddy right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I think it's scary to be a witness period. I'm just letting you know, a witness of anything, all right, your swiffle game needs to be immaculate. They're like, can I count on you? I don't know if you can or not, because I mean, if you know that I'm a witness, then they know I'm a witness and they might send somebody for my ass. I might sit in this corner. I might sit in this corner with my shotgun. You know what I'm saying right there in the corner.
Speaker 3: You want me to against the Clintons?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: What is the program?
Speaker 4: Okay? Oh yeah, yeah, somehow you got found. I don't know how you got found, right, nobody knows. Some mystery.
Speaker 1: The cameras mysteriously off right when someone acts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you gotta think all these people, all these people in the past, like, hey, you're gonna be it. You're gonna testify against the cartel. Oh, you're gonna testify against these this mom, I don't know anything. Matter of fact, you never talked to me. I'm leaving all right there. Yeah, but hey, it ain't working out. I don't want to get involved in that.
Speaker 1: America doesn't care about anything.
Speaker 3: M hm. Did you ever have to take the stand like as a testify against people?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But here, let me tell you the biggest scam in the world.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I arrested like fucking ten fifteen people a week for fucking eight years, and I can count on one hand how many actual trials I went to. So how fucked is that? Thousands and thousands of cases that once I dropped them off at the jail, I never fucking heard another thing. Ever, what a wild system that is? You think someone would come and double check on their on my work? Not at all, No one ever did, not one fucking time. So I've testified mostly at hearings. You get hearings all the fucking time, hearings for god, everything from driver's licenses to evidentiary hearings to like they'll bring you to like testify, and like four fucking hearings trying to get a case dismissed before it goes to trial, you know, and then they'll cut a deal, right so it won't go to trial. So you get a ton of that stuff going on.
Speaker 1: I always heard you should contest everything because cops don't like to show up to those.
Speaker 2: If you don't show up, you're getting fucking in trouble. So I don't know what agency you're allowed to just not show up for a ticket. If I didn't show up for a subpoena, that was a big fucking deal. That was a big deal. So you were there. You were there no matter what. The thing you really got to worry about is like with the traffic cops. They're in there every day. I mean, I'm not kidding. They're literally in court. They do traffic till like two in the afternoon, and then they're in court till like five, right, so because they get everybody can test tickets and so, but those guys get such a reputation with the judges that the judges stop checking their paperwork. Because when you get a speeding ticket for like a radar, that motherfucker every morning is supposed to take old school tuning forks that you like tune a fucking piano with and stuff, and tune your fucking radar instrument with it every day. And you got to provide proof every single day. Every time you go to court. You gotta bring that with you. You have to bring all your certifications for your radarsification stuff. You have to bring like every case, you have to bring a stack of documents proving everything, and so you're supposed to go through those in the court hearing. But they get so familiar with the traffic guys that they just fucking let everything slide. So you get a traffic cop up against a judge and he's been both been there a while, you're fucked.
Speaker 1: It's such a weird world.
Speaker 3: So if you're fighting a traffic ticket, do you ask to the them to ask the officer if he tuned his yes radar?
Speaker 4: Doin that morning the documentation?
Speaker 3: If you don't have it, then you go, well, how how are we supposed to believe your story here?
Speaker 2: And like laser has to be calibrated like once every six months or something like that, and you have to have your laser certifications and like all that stuff, and you got to you got to go to class. I had to go to class for forty hours for a whole fucking week to learn how to use a stupid radar gun. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ridiculous, now we know more. My most expensive speeding ticket was for going thirty five miles an hour in an allegedly twenty five mile an hour posted zone, which shouldn't have even there was no actual signs that said that it had gone down to twenty five, but there was a suggested twenty five mile an hour speed limit, which also doesn't make sense because if they're suggesting it, then that's not the speed limit, right my mind. So I was like, well, I can go thirty here or whatever. I was going like slightly over, and this fucking miserable bull dyke bitch pulled me over. It just so happened to be a national park, even though it's like you wouldn't know, you're just driving. It's on the Olympic Peninsula. The whole fucking thing's the national park, but you're never there's never like a stand or pay to get in. It's just all national park. So because it's a national park, it's a federal offense. And the speeding ticket was like four hundred dollars this is like two thousand and nine. I was like, what the fuck. I was like, I mean, come on, like, let's be rational. I was barely even speeding even if I was speeding, and it wasn't even posted, so it's totally not fair. But she just like had so much hatred in her heart for all of existence that she couldn't see sense.
Speaker 2: So they're all like that. So all of the fucking lesbian cops are like that. Yeah, even if they're cool I get the station, like out on the road, they're just like just monsters to everybody else. So my old agency has this girl I used to work with who was a lesbian, who was a divorce who had two kids, lesbian one of them. And she after years after I left, when this trendship became cool, she went trans at the department and like the entire command staff like freaked out. And they still, from what I hear to this day, don't know really how to handle the situation. Yeah, because they don't want to put a gun in her hand. They're like your metal in their opinion, she's mentally ill. Yeah, but they have to jump through the fucking you know, all the hoops that we have today.
Speaker 3: Transgenderism was a mental illness by the ho WHO up until twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's still in the DSM five as a mental illness. I believe so, and I think that's still the one we're on. I don't think we're up to six yet, so they're probably gonna change it in the next one, but for now it's still technically diagnosable mental illness. I just feel like people like that though, they were like, here's my chance. I now own everyone, Like, no one can fuck with me. You can't criticize me, you can't talk to me like this is my power move. I'm trans deal with it, give me attention, whatever.
Speaker 4: It's a hell of a power move.
Speaker 1: It's such a miserable it's so miserable, poor thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is. That is rerrendous. It has started to start to die down just to touch only a touch day. It ain't died all the way down, but it had. There's still some people holding on the hope out there with that particular movement, but it's uh for the most part, it is dialed itself back.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 4: They did trying to sprinkle a little bit of it in the in the Last of Us when the cheek said that she was going to be a dad. I was like, yeah, potato, yeah, potato. I was like, I was like I said, I was like, y'all didn't have to do that, like like like it wasn't necessary, but at.
Speaker 3: All it is in fact, because they have there's like stipulations in a lot of their contracts that they have to have representation for that for the financing of the of the series and things like that, and to stay in compliance with like Netflix or whoever is producing I don't know whoever. You know, there's certain things that they actually kind of have to have that for financing reasons. So it's like at the last minutes, like just throw that in and then they're like kick the box. We're woke retards talking about how women can be dads and all that crazy shit, and like that client.
Speaker 1: Ugly enough and weird enough and supposedly autistic now, but they had to make her trance to well.
Speaker 4: Our eyes are pretty pretty far apart, but you've got some maybe some fetal alcohol syndrome going on in there, like.
Speaker 3: Exposed boom or something. Yeah, But and then they put her on like Vogue magazine. It's really, we're still doing this bullshit where we put the ugliest people in the world on magazines to go, aren't they stundying and brave? Oh they're fucking ugly. I know an ugly person when I see one, and.
Speaker 1: It's it's but we don't have to pretendliness illegal about it.
Speaker 3: You just don't get to put on magazines, right, That's all that. And unless it's like ugly persons person magazine, I guessed or something you know then then or Fangoria and they're like, oh shit, you don't need to be on Vogue on the cover of Vogue with your pumpkinhead.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but I'm saying like that, okay, so so fun so like you know, and video game. She was a lesbian, so fair enough with that, all right, But I was going to be a dad.
Speaker 3: There shouldn't be there should not be any.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, but yeah, but she was though, Okay, I mean, and that's and that's fair enough. You know what I'm saying, that's fair enough.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it?
Speaker 4: But she I get Okay, So for the premise there when she was younger, like her first love was actually a girl, so like when she first started getting into her sexuality, it was like her best friend and then you know, they kind of like made out and then her best friend got bit. She got be it. Her best friend turned she didn't. That's when she found out that she was a mean so she had to shoot her quote unquote like first love. Yeah, yeah, so that's that's the premise of it. So she's born to Membi to tell me, yeah, yeah, she can be she can be not turned a zombie with that with that look, she's not yet, probably, And what if it was.
Speaker 1: Real and only fetal alcohol syndrome autists were the ones who were immune.
Speaker 3: That was the Yeah, that's the that's the that's the stipulation, and then she could be stunning and brave and she could be like, we found the solution to being a bit turned into a zombie's by being a fetal alcohol fetal alcohol exposed, autistic, lesbian retard with a pumpkinhead.
Speaker 1: And you now might be the most beautiful person on earth because if they're all this category, like, you could be very beautiful.
Speaker 3: Now I love it. I love what this is. This is season two.
Speaker 1: This is what they're going to do.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Well look look look okay, so I can overlook I can overlook the latest stuff because it's not really that big a deal to me that I'm gonna be a dad. It's just kind of corny, and this could be very hot, Zombie Poe. It was corn corny and cheap, you know what I'm saying, I'm gonna be a dad. And even how they hooked up for the first time, she comes up and tells her I'm pregnant, and obviously she's pregnant because she fucked the dude, and then they start having sex. I'm like, hold on a seconds, It's usually not how this thing works, all right. But the main issue is that Ali's like father figure has died, all right, Joel. She watched him brutally killed in front of her, and she's supposed to be on this unstoppable wave of vengeance, this rampage, blood thirsty. If you get my way, I'm putting you down. I don't care if you believe you're a good guy or not. And you're just not getting that. You're just getting a goofy teenager who's figuring out, you know how a finger and eat pussy. That's kind of I mean, that's kind of what they gave you. And I'm just I'm looking like in the game. At this point in time, Ellie is an unstoppable force of rage and everybody's getting killed. I'm talking about hundreds of people. She's putting all types of people down. Yeah, And so that's what I was kind of looking for. I was like, Okay, you know what I'm saying, I'm about to start seeing some folks are going to start getting taken out, and it's kind of it kind of ain't went that way, and it ain't got but three more episodes this season, so I mean, it better hurry up. I ain't got the three more hours to get this thing right. We have.
Speaker 3: We had enough zombie movies or shows.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, this is a little different this I will say, this is a different adaptation of the zombies. I will say that. So it's more of an original thought because it's a funk. It's a fungal infection. So you actually got the fungus that actually overtakes their brains, and you have different species of the actual zombies. All right, So they they did, they did take this and twisted a little bit. At the end of the day, it's all about humanity trying to survive and the things they'll do to survive and how nobody's really a good guy, which is still boils down to you know what I'm saying at the end of the day. But uh, it is a little bit of a different rendition.
Speaker 3: Could you be a trems zombie?
Speaker 4: It could well, okay, so so technically not. So you just have your different stages. You've got your stalkers, which they they retained a lot of their humanistic features, but they're actually like creepy because they hide and they stalk you pretty much. You've got your clicker who which the fungal infection. What it does is that it overtakes your eyes because it comes out of your and so eventually you have no sight the longer that you're infected. So you got the clickers who go distinctly off sound, all right to find out sound. And if you touch anything that the fungus is on, so any of the fungal things on the ground, then it activates all of them in the area because they are the fungus is one hive mind all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they called mushrooms talk to each other and like that. Yeah yeah, okay, all of them hear you and they swarm.
Speaker 4: You, yes, yeap, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then you've got the bloaters. Yeah, the bloaters are are pure mass that there. They've got so much fungus over their body that it is hardened like armor. So you try to shoot them, bullets can't penetrate it or anything. And they've got pure brute force, so they can bust through a brick wall. All right. Uh, and then you've got you've got one if you if you're able to reach this stage, whether it's one that they call the rat King, and that's because it's got multiple humans that got bid all at once and kind of grew together into this massive like like so you got you got your different stages and stuff. But so it's a different take on it. But at the end of the day, you know, kind of like the Walking Dead, it's like, okay, zombies, but it's more about how humans interact with each other in the end times quote unquote or in a crisis. This is what this is kind of like too. Because you got your warren factions and all that stuff. You know, you figure you would come together for this, you know what I'm saying, it's an existential threat, but nah, we still got factions. I still don't like you, so I'm gonna shoot you and take your shit. So it's you know, it's what it kind of comes down too at.
Speaker 1: The mushroom, either the mushrooms or the octopi like win the whole evolution race, Like they're doing better.
Speaker 4: Than us, to be honest, right, right, which this is this is based off. This is based off an actual fungus that's actually actually like like this is based off something, Yeah, is something real, so, but it's it's insects is what it does. Insects comes and eats it, and it actually grows out through its brain and it's seends signals to go back to the you know, to to the home and infect more and it just wipes them out. So it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Super creepy, super creepy, super intelligent, I guess are crazy. It seems like they're smarter than us.
Speaker 4: Again, Yeah, well, I guess that's why that that's the hardest thing to beat, right, is a fungal infection. Yeah, And it's like it's almost it's almost like one hundred percent deadly.
Speaker 1: That's why. I don't know if it's always one hundred percent, but it is one of the hardest things to fight. And I don't know if you remember the X Files show episode or it wasard in the movie I don't know, but there's a fungus that is essentially airborne and deadly and take over the world and they barely stop it or something. I don't really remember because it was twenty something years ago.
Speaker 4: But well that was the problem, so I said, But bringing Eggs Files back?
Speaker 1: I did they did? I watched some of the new ones? Or are they doing another yet another new season? A?
Speaker 4: Did they? Oh? Okay, ye're the same, We're the same old kay as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was still because molder and schoolly. I don't know if anyone else was in it. I don't remember. I only watched a few for some reason because it didn't grab me like it used to. But yeah, the robot episode was really good.
Speaker 3: I never watched X Files and never got into it. Well you were a bit older, Yeah, I happened. When were you watching it?
Speaker 1: I was like fourteen or something, so it was like perfect for me because I was like, holy shit, well this is real, you.
Speaker 2: Think because you're older. All I heard was was your problem, grandpa?
Speaker 1: What's your program?
Speaker 3: I would have been twenty four, right, so you're if you were fourteen, I would have been twenty four, so hardly old. Not old for the world, but just too old to be watching watch TV.
Speaker 1: You're out partying and having a life. I was like stuck at home watching Xby.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I watched TV through most of college because like, who has time for that?
Speaker 4: I didn't. I'm a weird.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch TV in high school at all because I was at boarding school. We didn't have that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah that's wild, that's a different world.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I played video games the whole time. No matter what I was doing, I was always playing video games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was your early what was your go to system? Because see, I'm like original Atari old.
Speaker 1: We had an Atari. I just didn't understand it because I.
Speaker 3: Was I was like, oh, it was primitive.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: And then we got the Sega Genesis or we got the Nintendo. Obviously first I was super cool, but I couldn't like all the Nintendo games are hella hard. You go back and play Mario even now, like it's fucking hard. That's a hard game to play. None of them are easy except Duck Hunt and then Sega Sega Genesis. When we got Sega CD, it was like everyone was like coming over, like whoa dude, because there's like real people talking on the screen. It's part of the game. You don't control them. But there was like cut scenes that were just like movies, and we thought that was amazing. But yeah, my my most I'd say, like the game that affected me the most growing up was Final Fantasy vin all the way nobody here even knows that.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I remember playing. I remember playing. Did I beat it? I think? I think I beat it.
Speaker 2: That's like a top five.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Storyline so good, such a good game.
Speaker 4: But had to get that monster. Oh yeah, you had to get that monster. Where you got went and got that sword? Oh and it was on that island. Otherwise you didn't have much of a chance well to figure out what was it? What the jacobo? Wouldn't it what it was?
Speaker 2: Choke jo any Final fantasies. I fucking hate to Chocobo.
Speaker 1: I love the Choko bus. You have the Final Fantasy seven remake and you get to play like ride Choco bos It's so good. It's the same exact story but in like modern gameplay, which is really fun because I tried to go back and play it and it's like not fun to play an old ass slow game anymore. But I'll tell you I never beat Final Fantasy seven as much as I loved it, because I got like seventy hours in which back then was crazy in any game. I was like towards the end of the game and I was really really dumb, and you know, you only had a certain number of slave save spots. You had to have the card and it had like, I don't know, fourteen save spots. So we had all these different games, and three kids in the house were all playing games. So I had like one save spot for my game, and somebody saved over it. So I literally like depression. I cried, I didn't go to school the next day, Like it's ridiculous. It was an actual crisis. So I never finished because I was like, I can't fucking play this game again. I lost all my shit, all my characters, all my progress. So I don't know how Fine seven ends.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, Cory hard Eyes is on Netflix. Now, you guys gonna say you want to won't wanting to watch that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Slasher Slasher fielm the killer did the killer only only kills couples, And so there's this, there's two people that are just going on a date and it seems they're a couple, and so I think it's centered around the killer chasing him the whole night.
Speaker 1: I love that. Last week, I think it was I told you guys about a show as though it was new, and it's like ten years old. I was like, oh, yeah, Tom Hardy's a show called Taboo. It's really good and it's like ella old. I don't know, it's new to me. I I but there's so much stuff.
Speaker 4: There's so much stuff now that that that you don't you don't know what's new and what's not because there's so much I'm.
Speaker 1: Just being honest.
Speaker 2: Show. It's called The Star Trek Voyager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys should see it. It's really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it might be new to you. It might be new to you, which I did go watch The Thunderbolts today.
Speaker 2: I didn't go watch it.
Speaker 4: It's it's just a it's a I can't say that it sucked, but it was just a it's just a build up movie like it. The substance of the movie is not exactly there. So it's just like, hey, Avengers, Doomsdays coming shortly. I mean that's pretty much what it's like. It's like, hey guys, this movie is gonna tell you some stuff for Avengers Doomsday coming up, and it kind of it. It gives it. It gives it away because in the end credit scene you see the Fantastic they see the Fantastic Four ship coming to Earth, which lets you know, in the Fantastic Four they're in a different dimension, in a different universe. They're not in the was it the six one sixth universe that all of our stuff is originally based on what Ironman thano. So in the Fantastic Four film, I can tell you right now, they're not gonna actually be from this actual universe which is voting into the multiverse, and it actually kind of just tells you that their universe gets destroyed. Actually, it gives the movie away before you even watch it. That's what's weird, because you see the ship and I'm like, Okay, they're coming from a different Earth, so that means their Earth got destroyed, and you know, the Silver Surfer and Galactus is in it, so they probably lose their flight more likely.
Speaker 1: So yeah, anybody watching it.
Speaker 4: What's a build a movie? And they did? They did task Master Dirty, Well, I guess against Marvel, was like, okay, when we did the Black Widow movie and we did task Master and made it a woman and made it like a character that was hyped by a whole lot of comic fans into this shitty character that we just threw up there just to have somebody up there. So they just shot her in the head within like the first fifteen minutes of the movie. I was like, okay, I'll say that that a way to end that. It's like, yeah, we messed this character up, so let's go in and kill it off. That's what they did. They taking some chances now with Lee, but that's what I say, So Captain America, I will give them this. It kind of did like go right off the heels of Captain America because they at least did mention it. They're like, yeah, you know that our president was a Hulk, was a red Hulk. I say, okay, what at least you're going at least we got some continuity here, as opposed to the older movies where nothing really kind of can joined together. Because they didn't. They kind of changed their route. But yeah, it's just kind of a build up movie as opposed to like a standalone feen them where you're going to get a whole lot of substance. You get introduced to the century in this movie, which you know, I guess he could be okay, but you know, the power of friendship is what wins the fight, say, which is a lot right here recently, the power of friendship winning fights. I want to see somebody's head get cut off, but you know, I guess we'll have to take the power of friendship for right now.
Speaker 3: So go to Saudi Arabia for that if.
Speaker 4: You want that.
Speaker 1: We're friends with them now. They're giving Trump the most expensive gift that's ever been given from another country.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Also like a movie about Marvel heroes doing it. You can watch a guy who smuggled opium into Riodd get his head removed from his body at the town square.
Speaker 1: For a woman who dared to drive.
Speaker 4: Poor kill her.
Speaker 1: You can go to bomb the day and drive. But if you can, I'm back, head cut off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the premise. I'll give people more details, uh BM beyond the key Thursday it will be it will be in tail with spoilers, So lame folks, no.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Well, uh Corey, tell people things about.
Speaker 2: Yourself yeah, Corys dot org, get.
Speaker 3: Me, Charlie Macroaggressions dot io. I've got seven c's on. We're talking about technocracy this week. Oh A good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm Lindsay Sharman at rogueways dot org. You can check out the show and my books and all the things I do there in one place, and we will see you next week for Day one eighty seven.