Speaker 1: Uh, hello everybody, it's Cecily. Cecil. I like that.
Speaker 2: It's almost sounded like you weren't one hundred percent sure of your own name.
Speaker 1: Who really knows what our names? It's me Cesily Nobler here with Stephanie Wilder Taylor to talk a little bit of stuff.
Speaker 2: It's really cringe.
Speaker 1: It's our cringe. And it's a special edition of the Golden Globes. We're a day out, day late. We had we needed time to like absorb our feelings and thoughts and like really get ourselves together. Yes, so do a little therapy, see how we find I'm gonna say macro note because I have a lot to talk about. We want to we have a lot to cover about the Globes. But oh god, I'm scared to say this out loud. I'm scared to say this out loud. But I'm gonna say it. Okay.
Speaker 2: Why when I'm.
Speaker 1: Scared to say because I'm an entertainment reporter and it's my job. But watching the Globes last night, I'm like I had that thought of like, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 2: I think everybody had that thought. Okay, and I've said that. Mark Ruffalo said, basically, Mark Ruffalos a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things, but like, yes, and I just was, and I'm so glad on a meta level that Seth Rogan keeps winning for the studio, which is literally that's what the whole show is about, is what the fuck are we doing in this town? Which I had a hard time watching, but I'm rewatching now because it's one everything and I'm like, all right, I think I think it's it gets a little in the weeds, but I'm gonna keep watching it because I love him and I love the whole I saw.
Speaker 2: Every episode of it, and it's very inconsistent. Yeah, sometimes it's like sinfully scatological and you're.
Speaker 1: Like what and it's so ra so was it? Yeah, don't you feel like it's very written in it. It's all exposition, like the first three episodes, which is why I'm kind of going back and they're like, wait a minute, but you're Marty Scorsesey and like you're gonna do this right and you're Marty and you don't. It's like, I think we get I think people get it. Yeah, always pretty big, but then it just people seem to love it so much, but then they love Shit's Creek and I didn't love that either, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: And we have talked about this, and I always forget my glee at knowing that we both didn't love Shit's creek. Don't get it. It just leaves me. I mean, I get it. I know people love to think that, oh you just don't get it. Now I get it. I get it. It's absurd and it's over that. I just don't love that.
Speaker 1: It's just like not, yeah, but I'm gonna I'm gonna finish it. But I'm glad it exists and I'm glad that stuff's winning and all that. But I just had that like ugh and not, you know, and just kind of like my body got transported to like the body of someone who hates us in the Midwest, you know what I mean. Like usually when that happens, because they've been out there for a long time, like I feel pride for art, for Hollywood and everything, like fuck you, You're gonna go see these movies anyway, no matter what you say, no matter what comment you make on TMZ about like Hollywood libtards or whatever you're saying, you know. But this time, I was like, uh, I don't know, it's a little I mean every okay, let's say something great about you.
Speaker 2: But you know what is part is adding to the exacerbating exacerbating the issue. There's too many fucking award shows. Yeah, either every every week. Now we're in the season and it's like, okay, so you're just still going to congratulate yourselves. And I think it becomes apparent that it is really very political. And I don't mean political in a world of politics way, but in a small, small p political yeah. Yeah, I don't know if that's a thing, but oh sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know, the Globes especially though, and that's why the Globes have always sort of been a joke. People like the Globes because people get a little loosey, goosey drunk. Jack Nicholson used to go and get a little little junkie drunk, fun fun.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The Globes are the Hollywood foreign press and they're notoriously paid off. People have talked about it for years and it's kind of a joke. But this year I feel like maybe people were too serious. Listen, I'm not advocating for people to be alcoholics, but if you're going to be an alcoholic, do it at the globes and get a little more fun, because this was like people weren't except for Leo, which we'll get to. People were bored. They were not that into it. I mean, listen, I'm not going to ever put down the critics' choice because that's my jam, you know, and I love it. And we're first, that's what they pride themselves, not as being the first. But it's like, now we got that. Then the globes, then the SAG Awards, which have changed to like the Talkies. They changed the name of the SAG Awards to like the Actors. Really, people didn't understand. Yes, it's called the Actor Awards. Now, oh my god, I know. And then the Writers Guild. Then there's other stuff and then the Oscars and you're like, okay, well who cares aboy the time you get to the Oscars. Well that's the thing.
Speaker 2: But also what I was kind of the point I was trying to make is it doesn't also seem the Golden Globes. I always thought, well, I could be wrong. We're more of like the people's No, that's the people's choice, you know.
Speaker 1: The people's choices are different the globe, but the globes are bought off. They are right international form press, and it's very it's very Blit's the most political, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it just feels very like, well, who cares? Because you're the person who's going to get it is not necessarily what people like the most.
Speaker 1: Also, can I be catty for a second or should we? Should we?
Speaker 2: Oh, let's let's be catty after we talk about our sponsors post sponsor. First of all, let me just tell you about Hers. You've heard us talk about it before, You're gonna hear us talk about it again. It's a new year. It's time to get back to feeling like yourself. If you gained a bunch of weight or whatever, you're just not feeling great. Maybe your cholesterol's too. I don't know what's going on with you, but I know that a GLP one can probably make it better. And sometimes they can be hard to access, but not with hers. Do hers. You're connected with the medical provider who determines if treatment is right for you. And guess what is right for me? I'm using it and I'm going through Hers. So feel like your best self again. Visit for Hers dot com. Slash rose Pricks to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O R H g RS dot com slash rose Pricks for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks wait lest by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription required. See website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan purchased.
Speaker 1: Also, yes, Acorn, we want to talk about which is this app for financial wellness and financial advice on I want to tell you something personal, as you tould that's something personal. I have trouble sometimes, like you know, with finances and saving and understanding how to invest, and sometimes you think, well I have so little, I don't have anything to invest. But Acorn, the whole idea of it is like you could have five dollars, We're going to help you put it somewhere that can turn it into more and there's no like there's no small amount here. And they work with everyone and you know they're really helping like a lot of people invest a lot of money in an easy way. Yes, very easy app. Okay, so tell us how we can find Oh, I will sure do that.
Speaker 2: Sign up now, and Acorns will boost your new account with five dollars bonus investment. Join the over fourteen million all time customers who have already saved and invested over twenty seven billion dollars with Acorns. Head to acorns dot com slash rose pricks or download the Acorns app to get started. Paid nonclent endorsement compensation provides incentive to positively promote Acorns. Tier two compensation provided potential subject of various factors as customer accounts, age, and investment settings to not include acornspes. Results don't predict or represent the performance of any Acorns portfolio. Investment results will vary. Investing involves risk. Acorns Advisors LLC and SEC Registered Investment Advisor View important disclosures at acorns dot com slash rose bricks.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, so okay, I'm gonna get a little caddy. Yes, do a little bit, A little bit. I mean, this isn't okay, let's do. I was going to do a game, and I meant to, like Texas to you so you could kind of keep keep on it, you know, keep watch. But I want to do a little game called I don't know who that is, because sometimes i'd have the sound off or i'd scroll a little past the intro. There were a couple of people I just want to talk about the botox just a little bit. Listen. I'm a fan. I think it's great. I think women, I think everybody look gorgeous. The dresses were fucking on point last night. It was Glamour times a trillion, and everyone guys, men, women, everyone looked stunning. Men. Some of them children, Yeah, with children, Uh, monkeys, pet animals if they had those. A lot of nice restall in there, but like a lot of boat like a lot of stuff going on in a way. I know we're always experimenting with new stuff, but some of the shine on the foreheads was distracting. And there were a couple of people that I was like, who the fuck is that? And I'm gonna tell you one of them, yeah, because if you botux yourself to are not just bow too. If you do whatever too much, you're not gonna look like yourself, and then I don't know who you are. One of them was Zoe Kravitz. Straight up did not know who Zoe Kravitz was and had to like rewind. Also, I believe. I just heard a story about her fighting fighting with Lily Allen, So those two apparently don't get along because Lily had made a comment years ago about her saying or maybe she wrote it in her book or somewhere or something, but she made it. She was like, yeah, we made out once, and Zoe was on a talk show maybe she was on Watch What Happens, and she was like, yeah, we did not make out. She attacked me and I did not have any interest in like kissing her. And then when yeah, I was watcher and Andy's like, wait, hold on are you saying, She's like yeah, next, like she was kind of crazy, but she was like and then I looked it up and apparently, yeah, kind of both notoriously. You know, wow, I never had heard that before. But yeah, I'm not saying she wasn't stunning, but I was like, who is this?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna say this. I remember in what was the what was the TV show that I loved Big Little Eyes? Oh, sure that she was in. I didn't think she was like the greatest actress of that, did you? No?
Speaker 1: I thought there were quite a few non great I didn't really like. I didn't really like what's your face? The Shna Shana would lead what's her name?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, she's.
Speaker 1: Just pretty good. Yeah, yes, she real to me, was the star of that show. Reese Witherspoon was the real because that's not an easy to make that character so endearing.
Speaker 2: And Laura Laura Dern was fucking brilliant. Laura Dern was the great Laura. She is such a great actress. You're not gonna be kind of great. Yeah, you're not going to see her with a ship ton of botox. She's just not that personal.
Speaker 1: And I have no problem with the shit ton of bot I want to make that clear. Like, I think people looked good, but there was some there was something, a new thing that I was like, Okay, let's just a little bit. But let's start with a Nikky's Nikki, our friend Nikki, my friend Nikki. I thought she was great. First of all, she looked just outrageously like I was having a little envy. I was having little envy.
Speaker 2: Like she's a very pretty woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she knows how to wear those dresses and she's got a body for I mean, she just looked great. I thought she did a really good job. I mean, my first thought was maybe CBS muzzled her a little bit. Possibly, but I but Steph pointed out to me, like it probably she probably just wanted to have like a little bit more of a lighthearted time because this time, you know, it's we're so divisive right now, we're so divided.
Speaker 2: It's also it's also not a roast and she has to walk this line. And I heard because my friend was literally on the writing staff this year. She really was choosing the joke she wanted to choose, and they were deciding how hard to go, Like, they had a couple of jokes that hit even hard. She wasn't scared to go hard. She was more like, I want to have to face these people. Yeah, she has to bears with them.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, and that she is she is And I think and I think that happened with Chelsea a little bit too. But I think that she did a great I mean, everything was pretty soft. I wouldn't mind a little harder. I liked the seat. Would you have liked it? I would have liked the little mark little march.
Speaker 2: Tiny bit because she's known for roasting and it's like I wanted a couple of moments that the crowd just goes, oh.
Speaker 1: Well, I love the CBS. I love the editing joke that she made about the you know, Justice Department with Epstein of the CBS going for Barry Weiss on CBS. You know, she didn't say it, but she said it, and I love that. Yeah, I loved, Like I said, I love the Leo joke. At first, I was like, oh, that's not that great. We always make the joke about how his girlfriends are in their twenties. But then she literally was meta. She was like, uh, yeah, I know that joke's not great, but literally, what else do we know about you Leo and the teen that she's like, except for in teen Beat you said your favorite food was pasta pasta pasta. She's because it's still and He's like, yeah, I mean that was adorable. Yeah. I love the Kevin Hart stuff because they are obviously friends, and he loves Watching him laugh makes me want to just like hold on to him like a child that weird.
Speaker 2: Like a little like a just like a little tiny baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah kinda, yeah, I mean he laughs. So I love watching people laugh. That just brings me joy. And she was doing that and because you could see that they were really friends. Yeah, you could also see that people had their like antenna's up, like, oh, what's she going to say? But she didn't really start in like off turr anybody now mm, but maybe there's no one to really come after. I mean, Sean Penn was bugging the fuck out of me. He bugs the fuck out of me, by the way. I know we can do good things, but he's also super annoying to me. I don't think it's adorable that he lit up a cigarette. No, personally, I'm allergic to cigarette. It's like really one of the only things I'm allergic to you, So I don't actually think it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: No, I will say that the joke, okay, I thought it was really funny that she said, like he's such a humanitarian, like he will go into all these places and do cocaine there.
Speaker 1: And do cooking. That was great. And then Charlie Sheen, yes, and yeah.
Speaker 2: That was that was great to do that joke from your best friends, from your best friend Charlie Sheen and El Choppo, that was great. Yeah, that was perfect. Yeah, I mean I've really had some moments. I didn't like the joke about the rock and oh I did the paper I like the paper rock joke. Oh I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I thought that was so cute. I liked it. I didn't. I mean I didn't even get it. At first. I was sort of like, wait, I didn't, And then I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid.
Speaker 2: Stop stop, sweet sweetie. No no, no, no, no, no, You're amazing. Just the way your IQ, just the way it is.
Speaker 1: It's cute to be a like a hunt. It's just like your weight. You want to keep it low, keep it low. But okay, all right, so let's get into some of the winners some of the stuff. Okay, I mean we do have like a big you know, a couple of big things to talk about. Oh shoot, hold one second, he got past a barrier. Okay, okay, proceed, Okay, what was I Oh yeah, winners, whatever there is. There was a little This kind of made me laugh. There's all the pre parties for the globes. I used to get invited to some of these, and I would go anytime I was invited. I would go, huh years ago. They were really fun. But the big one, I mean, there's a couple of big ones, but there's one at the Chateau Marmont the Saturday before, and I feel like they were running out of big stars because the list they were like, here are the stars spotted, and so it started with the big ones like the Rock and Jennifer Lawrence, and then it kind of got smaller like Okay, Sydney Sweeney, Okay, Jeremy Allen White, yeah, the Bear okay, yeah, and then it was like Gail King was spotted and don't miss Paris Jackson, like uh, and then Kesha. And then I noticed that Kesha doesn't have the dollar sign anymore, which I guess has been the case for a while. But I'm like, oh, she doesn't have that, and that you're putting out on the list, Why is she even there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeahs see, that's what I mean. There was a BAFTA tea party and Leo. Leo showed up in a very fancy tan suit. He's very good at mart He's like Tom Cruise but chill in the march, like he shows up for the job that he's doing. He's never like late to work, he never argues with anybody on set, and most importantly to the studio, he does the he makes the rounds he shows up bath to tea party, you know, for whatever. For Paul Thomas Andrea. He does what he has to do. So I like that he gets paid a lot to do that, and I like that he's not like a dick about it, because some stars are notoriously not good about that, like de Niro, Harrison Ford. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those people are of a generation that is right before uh, people like Leonardo DiCaprio and stuff, where they didn't there was no social media. They didn't have to do stuff, and it was part of their mystique. And we've talked about this before, but it was like you you they didn't. They didn't. They didn't do Letterman right, do that stuff, and it was kind of part of being a movie star. Was like you know, you'll see me when I'm in a movie, asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but there was like a kind of part. Yeah. No, but like Betty Davis even used to do the talk show. I mean they they did it is part of your contract. Some just were real dicky. I mean some of them say they have anxiety, Like I know de Niro is like very very anxious, and I can't say that's not true. Like everyone's different and it must be hard. I mean, imagine being right now in this world really famous, like when people are just getting shot. Yes, you know what I mean. I thought i'd be rough, but that wasn't the case for him back in the day. So I'm not really sure why it was so hard for him to a film. He bought a film festival, like, he's not that much of a hermit. He bought Tribeca and like a restaurant, he doesn't want to work. Well, yeah, anyway, okay, so let's talk about talk about some of the winners I mentioned seth Rogen. Yeah, what did you think?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Have you seen one battle after another? I have not seen it.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. I don't think i'll like it.
Speaker 1: Don't get scared. I don't you like it. I think you're gonna like a lot of it. It's it's very well made. It's just I saw in the theater and I found it just unnerving. Yes, you like that? Just means that good?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like that. I don't like explosions out of nowhere. Right, there's a lot of that.
Speaker 2: But do you think is it? Are you did you walk out of there and just go oh god Art, No, you didn't no, no, but I love Paul Thomas Anderson.
Speaker 1: So it's weird because I walked out of other movies that people like Liquorice Pizza, that people didn't like as much as I did, thinking that, I mean, are just enjoying myself, whereas like this is I mean, yeah, and a weird thing happened. I went to the press screening and the studio filled the press screening with like fake movie watchers, which happens sometimes when you can't fill a screening sometimes they'll get people off the street. No, this was like sort of a flash mob. I think I told you this on air. So these fake you could tell they were not they're not critics, and they were not people that were just picked up at like on Melrod the way they used to do it, like hey, you want to come see a free movie, Like they do that for the critics, right, or sometimes they're like focus group movies or whatever. But in this case, they had people dressed kind of like the people in the movie, wearing these like plaid shirts and trying to look kind of nineties, and they were like, oh, it was like a vibe. And I didn't notice it, but my friend was like Oh my god, this is like a weird flash like they've done like a promo thing. So I asked my friend that worked for another studio, like that's possibly. It's like, oh yeah, yeah, they do that. They want you to feel a vibe without telling you that you're going to feel a vibe. They want you to feel like you're in the nineties. Oh interesting, which I didn't even remember this movie took play. I was like, I don't think it's even in the nineties though, right, it was weird. I was annoyed, but I did love Teana Taylor, like she won and I thought she was great in the movie, So like, if you see it, that's worth it. It was fun to see pet And now, what did you think of your ex boyfriend Jed Apatow getting up and rambling because people have very mixed feelings about that. Okay, so I didn't see it, tell me, Okay, he gets up and I must have been planned, but he did. Most people when they're doing an intro, they get like thirty seconds, and he did like five minutes. Really like he did like stand up and it's kind of all about like, oh, I guess I'm doing best director. They must think I'm a good director if they think. But it was so long, and so I thought it was really funny. Actually I didn't hate it, but people online or some people online are like, get off the stage, fuck you so unfunny? What is that? Stand up? Wow? But this is also you know, Twitter and threads like who are we right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: These people they're not but they were saying like, oh, the audience was so cringed out. But I felt like the audience was laughing. I don't know what to believe anymore. I like the Nikki I like the Nicki Mark Maron podcast commercial spoof of Nicole Kidman. That was very funny. Yeah, I'd forgotten about it, but it was. It was it was a little into Oh, speaking of podcasts, do you think that we could get nominated? I do. I think we.
Speaker 2: Only have to come up with like one hundred thousand dollars for our nomination.
Speaker 1: Did that not piss you off?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: You guys have everything and now you have to have podcasts? Like it has to go to Amy. I love good hang with Amy Poehler, but that like she doesn't need this.
Speaker 2: Have you listened to it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I listened to I don't listen to podcasts really, but I get I listened to the clips, so anytime it's not a real I listened to any clip that's sent me. Yeah, do you listen to it? I think it's great.
Speaker 2: No, I don't listen to it. I'm adorable. I'm not saying it like I'm so proud of that. But I don't know, it's just not like my my thing. It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: She's really funny and smart, and it's it's just like I like the premise of just chilling with a chill lady. But I don't know. I just I'm like, oh my god, can we just do a different And why was Mark Maron not nominated?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's pretty crazy. That is insane. I mean I like SmartLess as well. And it was cool that those two x's if you guys don't know, you know Amy Poehler and what's his face?
Speaker 2: Will Arnett?
Speaker 1: Will Arnett? Yeah, and that was I was glad she won. But up against NPR, you know, like it's just make any sense? Yeah, but I do want to get nominated, so we're going to have to do a lot better than this. I And then you're right, let's talk about about the final thing. The Wanda Sykes.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about that. Well. I also just wanted to say that something that I didn't see this, but I read it online, and it's that where is it. It's that Jean Smart apparently went on a bit of a long rant. It says on the Golden Globe's Red Carpet about Ice and Renee Good.
Speaker 1: Oh, I actually didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then afterwards she said, I know that there are people who find it annoying when actors take opportunities to talk about social and political things. But I'm not here right now speaking as an actor. I'm here speaking as a citizen and a mom. And I hope people understand that maybe maybe you didn't see it because it says she was did it on the on the Red carpet, and I didn't really watch much of the carpet.
Speaker 1: I did see the Bill Maher thing though, speaking we're going to get into that with Wanda Sykes. But Bill Maher was asked on the Red carpet. This is interesting, actually he was. They were like, oh, the guy was like a lot of people are wearing these, you know, be good or good you know, the pins, and he was kind of annoyed, and his thing what he should have said is, of course it was such a horrible thing, and whatever people need to do to raise awareness for something like this that we're just not okay with as a country, you know, do what you gotta do and just move on. But it's Bill Maher and you can't do that. And he's like, yeah, I mean, I don't think a pin's going to He basically said something that I kind of agree with, which is like, I mean, yes, of course, but like you know, movie stars aren't going to solve it with their pins. And I understood where it's coming from.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. I think the quote, I mean, you could be right because I didn't see it, but what I read was this quote was, yeah, it's horrible, but I'm not going to like wear a pin over it, right.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think he I think he meant that. I think he was annoyed by the Hollywood of it all. But while while standing at this point, he is and the lady next to his date, who was his date.
Speaker 2: She was so young, I don't know, but Bill Maher is absolutely just in it.
Speaker 1: Is the worst, and Okay, So Wanda Seis comes out and this is great. She's presenting for the Best Comedy. Uh I almost said routine, Yeah, comedy, routine. Do it in your little comedy skit. She was your little auditions. Yeah, you do a little skit. So she has a great I mean, she's just brilliant. Although she goes around the room to the people nominated. So one of them is Bill Maher and she's like, you do a lot, maybe say like say less or something like that. Maybe I don't have the exact quote, and he was so mad. He was really did not take that as he did not think that was funny. Then she goes around to the other people. Then she goes to Sarah Silverman and we both thought this was weird, and she was like Sarah my friend and Sarah's I didn't laughing and smiling at her and she's like, I mean we haven't talked in five years, but go on, and then Sarah looked very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she smiled through it, but it was like, what was that about? Yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 1: Mad at Sarah as well, like and then I had a slightly different take than Stephanie on the Ricky thing. I love that she said, and uh, this is great. I hope, I hope something like hope Gervase wins. Yeah, I frigging Gervaise wins. Uh. I accept the award on his yeah, yeah, and I can thank God? And what does she say? Trans people? Yeah, the trans community, the trans community. I love the trans community part. I didn't love the god part. That's just me. I don't think she really got him like that where she thought she'd, you know, because I think a lot of people are not as Maybe I don't know if she's super religious or what, but like as I said, he's allowed to be an atheist. Maybe it just made the joke better.
Speaker 2: She was trying, yeah, I'm going to push back. I don't think that she was saying that like, oh, you better believe in God. I don't think it was about that. I think it was like, I'm going to piss him off. Yeah, okay, then that sucked this guy. Yeah, he's an asshole and he comes for people, and here's I'm gonna have an opportunity to really make him cringe, make him up.
Speaker 1: I love that, and I mean it got a huge like it was definitely like a boost that the show needed.
Speaker 2: And then he did win, so she got to say it again. Yeah, and actually I'm going to look up what his response. Well, I didn't have a response.
Speaker 1: He didn't. Well, he's on Twitter. I can't get on Twitter anymore.
Speaker 2: So no I can't either.
Speaker 1: I'm on it still, but I lost my password.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I don't have an account, and you can't, like you can if somebody links to a comment on Twitter, which we will not call x, you can. You can click on it and you could see the tweet, but you can't write the comments unless you like log in, which no, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Eli. Yeah, I'm sure he commented, but I mean whatever, who cares. He doesn't care. Nobody really cares. But it was a fun moment.
Speaker 2: It was It was a fun moment. I appreciate celebrities standing up for, you know, the fall of our democracy, and we need we need people on that ledge. Who was up for best podcast?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: It was Amy?
Speaker 1: Was for podcasts? It was Amy. No, no, Joe Rogan, it was Amy. It was SmartLess Good Hang NPR. And then I don't remember the other two. Oh stupid call her daddy. That was up, but it didn't win. At least that's true. Something else. All right, Well, I think we've got some other stuff, but we're gonna We're gonna save that because I think we're I think we're good with the globes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did want. Let's say that the part that there was a there was a part in between when Nikki in her monologue, like in the middle of the show, where she comes out she's wearing a different dress and you said you didn't see the.
Speaker 1: Part, but oh, I might have.
Speaker 2: She does kind of like a second like, Okay, where are we Here's where we are in the show, and I'm just saying hi to some people because remember she tries to make this joke about yeah, because you said it was where she was saying, what was the most googled? Oh, I love It's like a lot of people are googling, like, isn't it Isn't it spelled Hamlet?
Speaker 1: Right? The Hamnet thing? That was. I thought that was really funny, the google part. I love. That was one of my favorite parts. Actually, Oh woa left. Yeah that's very clever.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought it was clever. Good for you. All right, Well that was that's that's our coverage. Come back tomorrow because we're going to do another Cringe Daily. Got some just stories from what's going on in the world.
Speaker 1: That's right, I see you there all right bye.