Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the weird Weird Weird.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, what what Alex?
Speaker 3: What are you looking at me?
Speaker 2: Like that? For?
Speaker 4: I was worried about time for a second.
Speaker 1: I was hoping for something a little more spiritual.
Speaker 3: Do it again?
Speaker 2: Oh like, Okay, I'm gonna take it from the beginning, but leave it all in so that I can have we can have transparency with our viewers. Yeah, don't delete them, don't you dare? Don't you dare? Don't? And I see what you're doing. Okay, here we go again. Ready, Oh hello everyone? How you today?
Speaker 1: I'm feeling great, but now we're presented with a problem. What that's India?
Speaker 2: Well? Hey there, would follow me? Follow me for a second.
Speaker 5: I saw a quick question. Okay, what did they used to call it? If Americans?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying, our wires get crossing.
Speaker 2: Thanks Aaron. See that's what I'm talking about. Christopher freaking Columbus when he decided to sail the Ocean blue in fourteen ninety two. I remember that because of the rhyme.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was I like that.
Speaker 2: Fourteen ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, I'm taking it.
Speaker 2: And then he came over and was like, this is India for sure, right, yeah, I must have hit India because there's not another big old chunk of land right here between us, so this has to be India. So he's like, ah, these people are Indians, yeah, for sure. And then they were like.
Speaker 1: We're not, and he was like that you are. That's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: And then it was like finds and then losers, uh, pox blankets.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm really glad that you sort of organically went this direction because this actually brings me to something I wanted to talk about, like something I think that was actually on my agenda to talk about.
Speaker 2: And you're both gonna laugh at my earnest noise. I'm not allowed to make an excited exclamatory.
Speaker 1: You're you're very what is this man?
Speaker 2: Am I in prison?
Speaker 1: We're whitewashing history, That's what we're doing, and I'm I'm not happy with it. But anyway to get on to the thing that I actually wanted to talk about whatever, to talk about the real history, right because those dudes at the top they do be changing history. All right, So hear me out. I'm gonna get serious for me. This is something I was thinking about how to bring up later, but let's just start with it because this is lately one of my favorite subjects.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So, as you said, fourteen ninety two, Columbus Sell the ocean.
Speaker 2: Blue, right, he's spitting right, it's got.
Speaker 1: Bars on it. So we are made to believe that the first time that anybody came to the America's from you know, Europe or wherever another continent, was in fourteen ninety two. Okay, this is something that I think is a complete lie. It's a complete fabrication.
Speaker 3: This is like.
Speaker 1: Something that the Templars hold to be a very valuable secret that they're now coming forward and they're talking about. So the idea here is that the Templar Knights, which if I believe, I believe I'm remembering correctly, you could google this for me, please, they formed around I believe in Well, I mean, let's just hope that the numbers don't lie. But I think they started around the nine hundreds AD. Because this isn't really a Templar episode. I didn't have all that jotted down I just kind of wanted to move through it. Right, is it the nine hundreds.
Speaker 4: It's officially saying eleven eighteen, so we're not I was pretty far off.
Speaker 1: I mean, one hundred years, two hundred that's not starting to get give or take.
Speaker 4: But this is the official beginning, right, And I feel like I definitely listened to an audiobook about the Templar Knights, and I think that.
Speaker 1: They would claim that they're way older than that.
Speaker 4: Right, their official beginning and their actual beginning is Egypt.
Speaker 1: The Templars would say, just like the Rosicrusions. It's actually a debate between the two and it's kind of a serious debate. The Rosicrucians. Are you into that Resicrucianism in a way, like if you looked into it enough, doubled it's very interesting. I'm really into Rosicrucianism. I'm really into studying Templars. I think it's all fascinating. I think it's all so. But there's a serious debate between the two communities, right, the Templars and the Rosicrucians both believe they're older.
Speaker 2: Of course they do.
Speaker 5: Right, So it's not that serious. It's just basically a dicks winging contest.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, but to them it's serious. Yes, yeah, Like I mean they're.
Speaker 2: Like, I was first, Yeah, I was first. Uh yeah, huh no, uh no, I.
Speaker 1: Come from Egypt. Well maybe both, right, why not both? But I come from Atlantis, you know, I created it. Well, but seriously, that's it. They're like, no, no, we come from Atlana's you know. And I don't know who to believe. I'm not extremely well versed in either. I think I think it's fascinating either way, right, Yeah, But what we can agree on, okay, is that before fourteen ninety two, the Templar Knights came to America. That's like one of their big secrets that they're now coming forward with.
Speaker 2: We can agree on that absolutely.
Speaker 1: I think I think that there's ample evidence. There are sites all over America. There's like documentaries about this that you know, there are in places where there is like dense populations of Native Americans, but also like cultural sites like you know, relics, burial grounds, but really sacred Native sites throughout America. There are some underground I don't know if temple would be the right word, but there's there's locations where there are templar artifacts found underground.
Speaker 2: Might be a silly example, but they do like reference and show that in Assassin's Creed three.
Speaker 5: Assassin's great. But I was gonna say I didn't, I can't. I was gonna say, I can't remember if I only know this because of Assassin's Creed, so it might not even have happened. But didn't. The Vikings also come earlier than Christopher.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think, I think that's right.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard of that one.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, like there's only what how many continents? Seven to eight? Like how many seven? Okay, I'll trust you. I'm just like you know that you think people were just like skirting around that one this one. Rather, we're here right now, but you think people were just skirting around it and not finding it all those years.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. I think it's ridiculous. I think and Alex could probably have some.
Speaker 4: White Vikings did beat Columbus, but I did not know that the Vikings landed north obviously more the Chinese were here north of New England into Canada, whereas Columbus landed south south. United States actually landed in South America. So you I mean vastly different worlds. Yeah, if you think about it, they're.
Speaker 1: Literally whitewashing history. They're they're literally like they're they're changing. Okay, the question is why?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think maybe you know the authorities at the time, or you know, as Alex could elaborate on the who writes history? Right, the victors? Why one?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: So you want your people to know how you won, and you want that to fit in a way that you remain in power.
Speaker 2: Right. It's control, It's it's to propagate and proliferate control. Yeah, yeah, it's it's like, well, we already won and burned all of the history and culture, so we might as well just make these people believe exactly what we want them to believe so that we can control them as long as possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also do think that there's kind of a human elemento that you know, you you people generally do things for a reason they think is right. Yeah, nobody thinks that about Guy and I love I love talking about the morality of war, and we've brought it up on the show many times. But if you're fighting to protect your family and the things that you've worked for, is killing for that good? Is killing to protect your loved ones morally good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it depends on if you're being told if it's fall out reason, or if it's because it literally is fallout reason.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree, Like, if it's in your face, happening right now and you have to act to protect your loved ones, then yes. But if you're being told that and you are going somewhere else to do that, and you think you're protecting your people and whatever, but you are literally like going to them to kill them, It's like, I don't know about that. I mean from the outside it's easy, well sure, but I mean just fundamentally it's like, are they here right now in front of your face? Like no, Well, then it's it's a gray area at that point. It's it's at least we can agree a gray area because it's like, wow, how do you know? How do you know you're being told? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's such an interesting topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's one of those ones that's just like really hard to like put p a finger on it and you know, know the exact answer, but you know, all this Christopher Columbus stuff is fascinating. So if you talk to a Templar Knight, they would say, actually, you know what, if you just google an image of Christopher columbus.
Speaker 2: Ship, I'm gonna do it right now, dude.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Let's all do it.
Speaker 2: Well, you can keep talking.
Speaker 1: I actually want to see it with my own eyes to make sure I'm not spitting Lizier.
Speaker 2: Okay, because for columbus ship, did his ship have like a cool name? Oh?
Speaker 1: Perfect, No, I was telling the truth. If you look at Christopher Columbus's ship, oh damn templar crosses yo, right, okay, hear me out. The Templars will tell you, and yes, I have actually talked to some about this, the Templars would tell you. Okay, you want to know why Christopher Columbus had a templar cross on his ship because the real reason that they claim, which I personally I do think it's true. I think it makes a lot of sense. I think the the the bastards at the top of humanity are just completely changing history. They don't want us to have the true secret history of the world world right, The Templars were coming to America for hundreds of years. The idea is that when the Templar Knights were coming here, they were befriending the tribes like in the you know, I say the America's meaning North America, South America, all of what we would call the US today, Mexico, yes, central, and they were befriending the locals. They had a lot in common spiritually, even though their language was different. It has been suggested by people in you know, you could say templar orders or whatever that like, for example, if you know anything about Freemasons or certain initiatic traditions like Templarism, they have secret handshakes, So you know any of them? No, I don't, actually, damn it. I mean I've read some online, but it's like, how could I know unless I ask somebody and they're like, yeah, that's it, you know what I mean, I just tea I don't know. Ask a Mormon. They have them, Yeah, they do. Mormons of secret handshakes, but if.
Speaker 5: You ask them, they're just gonna say no, damn.
Speaker 4: It, that's right, right, Yeah, it means they're good at secret handshakes.
Speaker 2: Anyone ever gonna teach me a secret handshake?
Speaker 3: I feel like you could start your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's start one.
Speaker 3: But I mean camera you've already failed.
Speaker 5: It's not secret.
Speaker 1: Let's do that ship on camera. Ready, but you got me, let's go away on camera.
Speaker 4: It's on cameras, I can get you all right.
Speaker 1: Ready, We're just gonna wing it fly and that's our secret. We just kind of fly a little bit, right. You want to try it again, Yeah, we're just gonna fly like a double hand in the pointon dynamite. Yeah. It feels good, right, I kind of yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Like we're flying together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks good.
Speaker 1: We're rising out you Yeah, it does right, Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 3: But I'm I'm sorry to inform you. Guys. This is just a handshake.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're not in the club, dude.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, the negativity keep it over there.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just it's just the secret.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He did try to justify them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what the secret part of it is is we're communicating telepathically while it's happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not secret.
Speaker 2: Now, Well what we're saying is a.
Speaker 1: Secret, that's right, And you'll never know unless you watch the podcast. Yeah exactly. He did just try to justify why they'd be changing history. So I'm suspicious of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the one, that's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the one.
Speaker 2: He's the one.
Speaker 4: I just made a case for it. Yeah, not personally.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna be honest with.
Speaker 4: You guys, Like if it were me, Yeah, I would, you know, paint myself to be a little bit better.
Speaker 1: And that's why you'll never be made.
Speaker 4: If I had, if I had, if I took over a country and then I had to like draw a picture about how it happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'd make my muscles look a little bigger.
Speaker 2: Well, that's one thing, man, making Lying about the size and shininess of your muscles is one thing, Okay, but that's where it starts.
Speaker 1: Lying about like entire cultural you know, devastations, Yeah, sacred you know, discoveries. That's kind of a different story. But the idea is that the Templars were coming here for hundreds of years, they were befriending the locals right, that they had sacred sites that they were building underground allegedly. Okay, I know this is kind of getting out there, and then I'm going to come back to Native Americans talk about some some things that I have been interested in it in lately. The Templars claim that they have not one as we're told to believe. But six arcs of the Covenant, I know, right what I thought there was one, that's what it said in Indiana.
Speaker 2: Jones and it melted that guy's face off.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Well, the temp Yes, the Templars claimed that there were many of them and that in ancient times it was just like an electro magnetic device. When you read about it in the Bible, it's like this power comes down and you know it, you know, vaporizes people, basically gives people radiation damage. Yeah, but basically it's like an electrostatic device, like electrostatic and that it can generate power and electricity.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They claim that they were coming here for one hundreds of years, they brought some of the arcs, and that there is I'm not exactly sure where. I asked a friend of mine who's involved with a particular templar order. He was like, I was like, I say, utah, he was like, oh, maybe, you know, not necessarily sure. But the claim from some Templar knights is that there are sights, that there's like an agreement between Templars and Native Americans, that their relationship spans hundreds of years, that there's a there's like a vault in America where they're keeping some of these arcs of the Covenant that's like protected by Native Americans.
Speaker 2: Guys, we are so excited to tell you about our first brand deal with Stigma Hemp. We are so pumped to be working with them. These people are amazing. We've been working with them for a couple of months now. They have an amazing product. It's a family owned business and we really really believe in the product. Ryan tell them about some of the products, a Stigma Gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they got these delicious thhcts Celtza waters gummies. I would personally say they're the best gummies I've ever tasted. I would do my humble opinion, and that milligram is just that perfect dose to have a good night without all the you know, the the freaky thoughts dummies usually bring. No But seriously, it's a great product. Josh is a great guy, the founder of Stigma Hemp, and I just I really am excited to partner with them, especially knowing that he is personally very interested in UFOs and the UFO space. And yeah, I mean I just couldn't be more excited about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, they have CBD. They have THCHC, they have capsules, they have gummies, they have drinks. They have these awesome CBD and THHC drinks that are zero sugar, zero calories, zero alcohol. It's just pure either CBD or THHC. And it's all in like relatively low doses, so it's manageable. It's a really really good product. We've tested it ourselves many times. It's fantastic. They even have like sleepy time stuff, it has melatonin. We really truly, actually love this product. It's amazing. So what we got a little special offer for our listeners, Yes, we do about it.
Speaker 1: Go to stigma hemp dot com and use code BSS at checkout and you'll get a nice little thirty percent bump off your price there and uh, you know, get you some tons of gummies and just have a good time with them.
Speaker 2: Stigma hemp dot com code BSS.
Speaker 1: Get that.
Speaker 5: WHOA, Yeah, Well, if one of the places is skinwalker runch, and that's why all the weird shit happened. WHOA one of the things that the Native Americans might have used to protect it is skinwalkers.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, I can't it's an interesting theory. What I've heard about Skinwalker Ranch is that the Ute Natives were practicing some pretty strange and bizarre like sort of black magic things, uh many many years ago, which could have cost some sort of fortext Yeah, you could say, you know, the stuff we talked about the New Wagers and the Hippies say, like the vortex, the portal, that there's like a collection of energy there a lot of their practice. I mean, you've heard of like the Wind to Go, and I don't know if that's like you or anything, but I'm like, by no means an expert in all these these very similar but also different Native American tribes.
Speaker 2: But that's a Native myth, right, the Wind to Go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's it's just the concept that there are like you could say, demonic spirits that possess people and cause them to act berserk like certain animals.
Speaker 2: The idea I thought it was a oh right, okay, I thought it was like a wolf like kind of creature.
Speaker 1: But no, you're the real legend of it is like it's a spirit that possesses people. Yeah, and it's believed to be real. You know what I mean. It's not oh oh yeah, you know, it's it's a very like real, it's not just like a fictional thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are cultures that to this day believe in the window goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's like the idea of shape shifters. People believe that people could turn into an animals and stuff like that. I mean, you have the myth of were wolves and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: A lot of that stuff comes from native myth.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. But yeah, so the idea there is that that there had been a relationship established between native cultures of the Americas Templar knights. Like you said, I mean Chinese people were coming. If I can people, I didn't know that to be I had no clue about that. But so then I want to open a deeper question. Okay, so the Templars came, they befriended these people, they found a kinship with their spiritual knowledge. There are templars who claim that, you know, brothers from Templar orders can go to like brothers from Mayan order in Mexico and they have the same exact handshake, literally same. By the way, They're like all the way across the world and we're talking all these years ago. How do they have the same handshake? Right? So the templar that performs the proper handshake to the I don't know what the term would be. I don't know if it would be shaman or priest or whatever. But you know, a member of some secret order in Mexico, when they perform a handshake, they're now considered a brother. So they can participate in their ritual, they can participate in their ceremony. They have a kinship, you know what I mean. Yeah, I thought we had different languages.
Speaker 2: Right, that's kind of a universal language. They're they're welcoming them into the same traditions in the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, different language, how do they have similar you know what I'm saying. And then you get into Native American beliefs and and it's it's it's amazing. So there's a couple of tribes that I wanted to focus on today, just looking into because I think that they have like a specific relevance to UFO phenomenon, something that has actually been indicated to me at some point in my life by people. And uh, you could say the CIA or whatever. They're like, you need to look into this. I was like, Okay, it relates to your family, it relates to the phenomenon it's you know, just looking at this and and you know, so we're going to talk about that. But I also think that there is a theory to be positive that if we think about the idea, you know, we talk about it on the Wisdom Tradition series, that there was this idea of Atlantis, that at one point there was one knowledge or as you said in the Siamatics episode, like the story of the Tower of Babbel, you know, we all had one universal language, a universal understanding. You could compare the story of the Tower of Babel to the story of Atlantis or the story of Lucifer. Right, we're climbing higher, we're seeking a higher status in the universe or the cosmic order. As the story of Lucifer goes, he looks at God's throne and he says, that's I deserve to be there. This is my place. You know, I shine higher than all the other angels. It's very egotistical, very rebellious to the law and order of the universe, which is a sacred thing. It's not to be tampered with. And you know, so one theory is like, again, maybe we were all that soul. We were split to Earth and to many fragmented psyches to have all these different experiences and we're all evolving up to like a higher order again, or like the Tower of Babel. Maybe at one point we were one people, we had one language, similar thing. Maybe we got to some level of hubris where we're like, okay, your language is split. Or what was the other one that I said? It was Tower of Babel Atlantis and that it doesn't really matter. I can't remember. I said a third one. I thought it was just those lucifer Oh oh yeah. Within the third one is Atlantis the idea that we were like a precursor of society, and we destroyed ourselves through black magic, through evil practices, through the left hand path, through you know, seeking to serve our ego, but we have these higher abilities of consciousness, magic, spiritual.
Speaker 2: It's the same story.
Speaker 1: It's the same story. It's just many different blueprints of it different. I think that there maybe is an argument that could be made that there are little whispers of the knowledge of Atlantis that are spread throughout ancient America, you know, throughout the Native Americans of you know, the US today, through Mexico, through South America, through you know, Canada, and so I wanted to pull a couple of things from Manly P. Hall because Manley P. Hall is one of my favorites. This is from the Secret Teaching of All Ages. So keep in mind it's written in the nineteen twenties. I'm just gonna read it word for word. But so this is, you know, kind of an archaic language. But anyway, so he says, the North American Indian is by nature is symbolist, a mystic, and a philosopher. Like most Aboriginal peoples, his soul was in rapport with the cosmic agencies manifesting about him. Not only did his mentos control creation from their exalted seats above the clouds, but they also descended into the world of men and mingled with their children, it says, their red children. You know, I'm just reading a word for word. I know, I know. The gray clouds hanging over the horizon were the smoke from the calumets. I don't know how to say that word. The calumets of the gods who could build fires of petrified wood and use a comment for a flame. Interesting because you know, when you talk about HOOPI prophets. The American Indian peopled the forests, rivers, and sky with the myriads of superphysical and invisible beings. There are legends of entire tribes of Indians who lived in lake bottoms, of races who were never seen in the daytime, but who coming forth from their hidden caves, roam the earth at night, and waylaid unwary travelers. Also of bat Indians with human bodies and bat like wings, who lived in gloomy forests and inaccessible cliffs, and who slept hanging head downward from great branches and outcroppings of rock. The Red Men's philosophy of elemental creatures is apparently the outcome of his intimate contact with nature, whose inexplicable wonders become the generating cause of such metaphysical speculations. In common with the early Scandinavians, the Indians of North America considered the Earth, the Great Mother, to be an intermediate plain, bounded above by a heavenly sphere, the dwelling place of the Great Spirit, and below by a dark and terrifying subterranean world, the abode of shadows and of sub sub mundane powers. Like the Chaldeans, they divided the interval between the surface of Earth and heaven into various strata or layers, one consisting of clouds, another of the paths of the heavenly bodies, and so on. The underworld was similarly divided, and, like the Greek system, represented to the initiated House of the Lesser Mysteries, those creatures capable of functioning and two or more elements were considered as messages between the spirits of these various plains. The abode of the dead was presumed to be in a distant place in the heavens above, the earth, below, the distant corners of the world, or across wide seas. Sometimes a river flows between the world of the dead and that of the living, in this respect, paralleling Egyptian, Greek, and Christian theology. To the Indian, the number of four has a peculiar sanctity, presumably because the Great Spirit created his universe in a square frame. This is suggestion of the veneration accorded the tetrad by the Pythagoreans, who held it to be a fitting symbol of the Creator. The legendary narratives of the strange adventures of intrepid heroes, while in the physical body penetrated the realms of the dead proved beyond the question the presence of mystery cults among the North American men. Wherever the mysteries were established, they were recognized as the philosophic equivalence of death. For those passing through the rituals experienced all after death conditions while still in the physical body. At the consummation of the ritual, the initiate actually gained the ability to pass in and out of his physical body at will. This is the philosophic foundation for the allegories of adventures in the Indian Shadowland or the world of ghosts. So I think that there is this secret knowledge that has been like promulgated through all these different cultures in secret throughout the ancient path the past. And then you have you know, institutions like the Church, you know the royals of different countries and Europe, you know the dynasties in Asia and all these different countries that are like suppressing the knowledge that threatens the power structure at the time, which is like why, for example, oh, I forgot to even say the templars, Say the Christopher Columbus had the templar flag. He wasn't a templar. He had the flag on his ship because they knew even at the time that the Templars had been coming here for hundreds of years no way, so they're like, well, if we fly the Templar flag, they'll welcome us, no way.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is so then it was like well known back then, yeah, and it's not as well known now, Like it like that's not something I've never heard that this they're altering history. Oh that like sickens me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even worse, like they would fly the flag just to show up and be like hey guys, Yeah, but it's pretty sick when you think about it. But anyway, so yeah, it's just it's it is.
Speaker 2: It is weird. What what's the motivation behind? Wow, we don't want anybody to know that that the Templars were here before Christopher Columbus.
Speaker 1: Well then I guess you know this great mission that they were embarking to do on behalf of He was Spanish, right, so it was like this Yeah, so it was this official it takes away the power from the kingdom, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was on Queen's business, right exactly. He was basically commissioned by the Queen of Spain, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the Templar is this secret mystery order. You know, they're a mystery tradition, which at the time they were considered heretics by the royal dynasties and by the Church. Yeah, in thirteen ninety seven, the King of France and the Pope got together, They're like, we got to burn them alive. They're heretics. They're they're subverting our power. They're building wealth that's higher than the combination of the Vatican and our kingdom our treasuries combined. And they're teaching all this mystical knowledge. But really they were traveling around the world and they're like, you know, yeah, it would be deserving artifacts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be directly against their interest to let the people think or know I guess that, like, yeah, the Templars have already been there, Like they're already there because they're heretics. Why would they want their people to believe and know that, like the Templars already went there. If they're supposed to be evil and heretics and whatever, that'd be giving them power that they don't want their people to know that. You know.
Speaker 3: Man, it's kind of like the space race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, Christopher Columbus was born in Italy, but his is his voyages were sponsored by Spain, and that would have been there King for Nan and Queen Isabella, who provided him basically the ship's resources and money. So he was born in Italy and died in Spain.
Speaker 2: So he's Italian. Yeah, I don't know's ital.
Speaker 1: I thought he was Spanish. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: No, he died in Spain and born in Italy.
Speaker 2: I remember. I always remembered there being like some sort of misunderstanding there that like everyone thinks that he's Spanish, but he was actually just working on behalf of the Spanish or whatever. I mean. Well, he was sent to find India, right, that was the whole.
Speaker 4: That's what I was taught in school. Right that he thought he was going. He was just actually such a bad sailor that had founded a country.
Speaker 3: It's taking a.
Speaker 1: Really long time to get over here to was the wrong.
Speaker 2: Way in reality. He's a wrong way, literally the whole wrong in reality. He was just like I'm just gonna land it the first piece of land that I find and call it India. See.
Speaker 1: I think that's bs though, because the templars have a different story that they came over here for expansion and that they flew that flag to trick the natives. You know, I mean who knows who knows which one is true? You know, they're both I mean solid strategy, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: But I mean that was definitely the time of like conquest and expansion, so that wouldn't be a stretch to believe that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just trying to like, you know, expand.
Speaker 1: So it's it's interesting. I think I'm just really particularly interested in in like templar stuff lately. And I think when you pull that thread that they were in America first, it opens a lot of other doorways.
Speaker 2: It is fascinating. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: It's a completely alternate perspective.
Speaker 2: It also changes the history of the yeah, the world, but like specifically America. When when you think about the history of America, because we think about it as these these you know, peaceful natives living here and their culture and then Christopher Columbus was the first one to show up first, dude. Ever, Yeah, yeah, they never you know, the stories are always like, you know, the Native Americans saw Christopher Columbus's ships, and their brains couldn't even comprehend what they were seeing, so they were invisible, like, which is so bogus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bull crap.
Speaker 2: So but you know people believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. So okay, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: What I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: How like the they say, like the Native America freaking literally couldn't see the Well, there are eyeballs. It's like, that's not how eyeballs work, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I think that there are a lot of preposterous lives that have been perpetuated on humany. And I think your comment about the space race is interesting because wasn't it Russia who made it to space first?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So then we're like, well, we're going to go farther, We're.
Speaker 3: Going to go to the moon.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Then we're gonna get how we did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're gonna forget how we get itbrick. Yeah. And then you know, we're gonna have video in public domain of astronauts telling elementary school children we have no clue how to even get past Van Allen radiation belt. It's like all right, but anyway, so back to the Native American stuff. I just think it's fascinating. You pull that thread, the Templar thing, and then you know it's like there's there's obviously a part of history there that we've never explored. And then you start looking at their other stuff. It's like, whoa they're talking about they had the bones of Jesus. Oh that stuff, you know, and the arcs coming in and you know that they've been like being cohorts with tribes in Mexico and Native America for hundreds of years. I think it's very fascinating. So back to my premise.
Speaker 4: Question, and I'm trying to keep track as best I can. There's a lot of buttons over here. Do you think that the Templar Knights propelled the spiritual growth of the Native Americans? Or do you think the Native Americans propelled the spiritual growth of the Templar Knights? Or do you think that they were communicating in the astral realm, knew the secret handshake and eventually.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, If I'm being realistic, I think that they just probably had had a similar vibe, similar practices and beliefs, and they got along, you know what I mean. It's like kind of real recognized as real I don't know that they're like, hmmm, I'll meet you in the astral I mean.
Speaker 4: But if you think about it, I don't think it's that far off. I really don't know.
Speaker 2: And there certainly could have been some sort of like symbiotic growth between both.
Speaker 1: Learn from each other. Absolutely, I definitely think that happens, because I mean mystics are learning.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, Like I think that I think that two people, I mean we're talking Monroe here, two people on different sides of the world doing the same meditative practice to the same frequencies could end up in the same place. So you have Native Americans European Templar knights doing a meditative practice reaching the same like level of enlightenment and then kind of seeking one another out through maybe premeditation, through maybe destiny or manifestation. For sure, Yeah, I can.
Speaker 5: Agree with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely could have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like, for example, I know we're all over the place here, but whatever what I'm saying spiritual they're spiritual masters and yeah, or they're like I'm the same the focus of it's like a high con concentration of spirituality. They're on the same frequency, you know what I mean, Right, And like if you go to Rosicrucians, for example, completely different order. If you go to like the Amo RC, which is the I don't know what you'd call it, like the Foundation or whatever. That is the American Rosicrucian order today, the ancient mystic Order of rose crusis. You go to their website, you scour through all the free available texts, you start reading through the documents, and there's a document on there. It might not be a free one now that I think about it doesn't matter, but there's a document on there that gives you a very in depth list of every order in the ancient past that like influenced and progressed Rosicrucianism.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: So they're openly telling you like the Greeks, the Pythagorea Mystery School, the Persians, the Vedas, uh you know, the sufiis Alena Blovotsky even uh you know, they're telling you everything that has like advanced the order throughout time. So, like I think, to answer your question, like the myst the true seekers of mystical knowledge, even these orders are always like a adopting what works. It's like a scientist, right, you test theories or like Monroe. You know, they tell you. They're like, they're like, go find out for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go go explore, adding it to their arsenal. They're adding the stuff that works to their arsenal.
Speaker 1: Well, this shit's real, I might as well use it. Yeah, as long as it's good and it's not like some negative dark thing obviously that's implied, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But and in terms of them like knowing the same handshake and stuff, I think, yes, it's it's totally possible they could have been like communicating in some other realm.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's possible.
Speaker 2: It's also possible that maybe the source information is the same.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm getting.
Speaker 2: At, Like Atlantis, it all came from way way way back before.
Speaker 1: All exactly the point I'm trying to make, And.
Speaker 2: That's where it comes from. Yeah, So like they're actually just studying the same stuff because it's all the same source and they just have different languages to describe it. But then when they wrap up, it's the same.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, The answer to this handshake question, it would also be the answer to the Egypt in South American.
Speaker 1: The pyramids exactly. Yeah, that's the whole point I've been trying to make is that it stands the reason, like the only reason I brought up the templars, you know, coming over and having a kinship with natives of the Americas, and like even having similar handshakes in some cultures in the Americas, and them recognizing each other as brothers of their orders and being allowed to participate in their ceremonies and rituals. There has to be some sort of similar lineage of knowledge. That was my whole theory. You nailed it right on that. My whole idea was like, well, what if Atlantis doesn't just translate to like Tibet and Egypt, but you know, Mexico. Every culture really, yeah, exactly like every culture. Yeah yeah, including Native Americans. So enough about that, you get the point. I do want to hit a little bit more of the Manley p. Hall thing because I think it's very interesting. These are much shorter excerpts but fascinate.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: The mythologies of many nations contain accounts of gods who came out of the sea. Certain shamans among the American Indians tell of holy men dressed in birds feathers and wampum who rose. I don't know what wampum is, but I've heard that word many times. And Wampum who rose out of the blue waters and instructed them in the arts and crafts. Among the legends of the Chaldeans is that of Owanus, a partly amphibious creature who came out of the sea and taught the savage peoples along the shore to read and write, till the soil cultivate herbs for healing study the stars, established rational forms of government, and become conversant with the sacred mysteries among the mayas quetzel Coodal or kuco Kan. The savior god, who some Christian scholars believed to have been Saint Thomas, issued from the waters, and after instructing the people in the essentials of civilization, wrote out to see on a magic raft of serpents to escape the wrath of the fierce god of the fiery mirror. Tezcatlipoca. May not have been these demi gods of a fabulous age who esdras like came out of the sea, or Atlantean priests. All that primitive man remembered of the Atlanteans was the glory of their golden ornaments, the transcendency of their wisdom and the sanctity of their symbols, the Cross and the serpent. That they came in ships was soon forgotten, for untutored minds considered even boats as supernatural. Wherever the Atlanteans prosulied, they erected pyramids and temples patterned after the Great Sanctuary in the City of the Golden Gates, which is believed to have existed in Atlantis, such as the ramid excuse me, the origin of the pyramids of Egypt, Mexico, and Central America. The mounds in Normandy and Britain, as well as those of the American Indians, are remnants of a similar culture. You have like the Serpent Mount in Ohio. Right in the midst of the Atlantean program of world colonization and conversion, the cataclysms which Saint Atlantis began. The initiate priests of the Sacred Feather, who promised to come back to their missionary settlements, never returned, and after the lapse of centuries, tradition preserved only a fantastic account of gods who came from a place where the sea now is. So basically, what he's saying here is like what we talked about the idea that there was some precursor society, or we existed in a different race entirely where maybe.
Speaker 4: We were more spiritual.
Speaker 1: There's so many theories on Atlantis ye that over time we really were disseminating this knowledge freely around the world. There was a cataclysm that wiped this out, and now that story is preserved in the.
Speaker 2: Mythology through mythology, the myths of gods and yeah, yeah, it's it's like we talk about with mythology all the time that it's like archetypal symbology. Yeah, it's not it's most likely not literal, but it's a good way to you know, because gods are like humanoid, we can relate to gods. We can somewhat fathom and understand gods. It's like somewhat relatable. So it's like easy to wrap our minds around. But it's a it's like sort of a fantastic way to describe. No, we just had like the knowledge and we had the technology and we lost it.
Speaker 1: I think that truth we talk about this all the time. It's not like breaking news or anything, but truth has contained a metaphor, yeah, an allegory. It's like there was this old A life of LEVI quote not necessarily, you know, if I if I quote a character, that doesn't mean I like love everything they about. And I got their address and I'm sending a mail. I'm just saying that they have done research into a particular subject and they're saying something that you know, broken clocks, broken clocks. Yeah, they exactly, But a life is LEVI love him or hate him. Something he said that I think is very profound and is very true is allegory is the mother of all dogma. Yeah, in other words, all mythological and religious dogma or truth rather comes from allegory. Parable that even says in the Bible that Jesus spake in parables. Yeah, and Lord knows, I don't like this guy, but every now and then, a broken clock is right twice a day. Aleister Crowley one of the most you know, disturbing human beings around, at least in the information that you know, we all have access to. Right, he has a very very nasty body of material out there. But there's a couple of things that he've said that I'm like, Okay, that's actually true.
Speaker 2: Right, Truth is truth, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it was something that he talks about and I do think that this is inherently true. Like another way to say it is, I don't think it takes a bad just just because somebody is bad and someone's evil, it doesn't mean that you throw out everything truth, truth is truth, far and be right literally exactly. Yeah, you can. You can. You can. People can say things, and they can they can be horribly you don't like them, but they still can say things that are true. And this is one of those things that particularly that he said that I do think is true. And his belief was that through ritual through rather through ritual enactment of the It's like through a drama, ritualistic enactment of the life and death of a god, you resurrect its energy into the world.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which would make sense why a lot of these orders like Freemasons or even like in Yale and Scold and Bones they did this ship or all these other orders. You know, even in church every Easter, you know, you watch the freaking you know, all the little kids get up and they sing about the death and resurrection of Jesus. Everyone's doing this. Everyone's doing ritual drama enactment of the life and the death of their God. Why always, because it's resurrecting the energy into our life, into our being. We're connecting with that archetypal resonance.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, so the reason you know, they say, like, uh, in America, like people only go to church on Easter and Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called being a ceo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it brings the energy back up, like you know, that's it's one of the big surges of energy in the year that you know, it's that resurrected energy. Yeah, all the energy around the thought of the resurrection, it's is literally culminating an actual energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People watch the passion in the Christ they weep tears because they're sitting there and they're uh fetishizing the torture and dismemberment of their God, you know, and that sounds horrible, but I mean again, Jesus, or rather in the Bible, it's like, you know, one of the thing commandments, don't make a graven image of me. All right, well, now we all were necklace Jesus.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like there there is sort of a little bit of like a fetish say it for me, fetishization of the slaughter of our of our God, you know what I mean. And it's like, why are we doing that? Because it's it's perpetuating an archetypal energy. You could say it's morphogenetic resident whatever. Anyway, I'm going on a tangent there. So back to uh, back to Native Americans. So yeah, it can be argued that there you know that this Atlantean wisdom was transmitted through Native American culture, which, weirdly enough, is something that I'd never thought about in my life until a few months ago when I started having some conversations with some templar people kind of going down that rabbit hole. Then started doing research for this episode. Reading Manly Pahall, I'm like, dang, that makes sense. So I read one more quote from It's the Smallest One, and it's from the Secret Teachings of All Ages. Again, the Indian does not worship the sun. He rather regards this shining orb as an appropriate symbol of the great and good Spirit who forever radiates life to his children, an Indian symbolism. The serpent, especially the Great Serpent, corroborates other evidence pointing to the presence of the mysteries on the North American continent. The flying serpent is the Atlantean token of the initiate. The seven headed Snake represents the seven Great Atlantean Cities and also the seven great prehistoric schools of esoteric philosophy. Moreover, who can doubt the presence of the Secret Doctrine in the Americas when he gazes upon the Great Serpent Mound in Adams County, Ohio, where the huge reptile is represented as disgorging the egg of existence. Many American Indian tribes are reincarnationists. Some are transmigrationists, which is the idea that the soul is, you know, moving through different phases of existence. It's kind of a similar thing to reincarnation, is slightly different. Anyway, So we're gonna pivot now because that actually took a lot longer than I thought it would, and still haven't gone into the Lakota or the Cherokee. So anyway, all right, it's no secret that my family's experiences are very like worldwide, very heavily compared to the Lakota tribe. Are you guys familiar with this? Vaguely so not at all? Really, I thought we talked about that. That's great news because now you're gonna know why. So the Lakota people, I think they're also known as the Sioux the Sue, you know, if I remember correctly, they're the same people's. If I do not remember correctly, I am ashamed. The Lakota people have a prophecy, and it's actually the origin of the peace pipe. You know, you always see these things about like Native American smoking peace pipes. So this is where it comes from. So I think it's probably better if I read it because it's hard for me to memorize exact like to describe all the details of it. But essentially it involves the lady right, So an ancient time, this is the myth like the Lakota people's version or account of you know what happened. So in ancient times, when the Lakota people were starving, Chiefs Standing hollow Horn sent two scouts to search for game. As they traveled, a radiant woman appeared walking in a white cloud. She was beautiful beyond human description. One of the scouts was overtaken with lust as he approached her with impure intent, A mysterious mist enveloped him. When it cleared, his body was nothing but bones. The other scout Awe struck and reverent lowered his gaze. She spoke to him, calling him brother and telling him to return to his people and prepare for her coming. When she arrived at the look Coda village, she brought with her the sacred pipe or the Chanoonpa, which is like the peace pipe, and taught them the ways of living in harmony with the wakan Tonka or the Great Mystery, the Great Mystery.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, you know that's set awful little thing in my brain. Tooeah was Great Mystery.
Speaker 1: The Great Mystery, or the Creator. She stayed for four days, during which she transmitted profound spiritual teachings. Before she left, she told them that she would return some day when the world needs her most. And as she departed, she rolled on the earth and transformed into a white buffalo calf, disappearing into the horizon. The sacred pipe she brings connects the sky in the earth, the masculine and the feminine. If you think about it, there's a little stick the masculine, and then there's a little bowl that receives the tobacco. It's the feminine and they're connected. Whoa, It's like the sky and the earth, connecting it coming one and you ritualistically, you know, smoke the tobacco through this pipe and it brings you peace. So it represents the masculine and the feminine, the visible and the invisible, just as the tree of life, the axis moondy, or the cross does in other traditions, right or it's also the idea of a mun ra the invisible and the visible aspect of God. The idea that there's a visible spiritual sun that is a like the raw aspect of creation. But then there's ammun which is the invisible portion. You know that there's the element of creation that we can't see, we can't sense. It's like the force, you know, it's all around us. The natives have of America, that is, they have this concept, you know, the great Spirit in the sky, like it's everywhere you know, we breathe. It's it gives us life. She taught the seven Sacred Rites when she was there for four days, allegedly n ep the sweat Lodge ceremony. We all know about that one. I would love to do that someday. Actually, purification through steam symbolizing rebirth in the womb of Mother Earth. I don't even know how to pronounce this one, but I'm gonna try. Hum bleed che yap be. The vision quest a rite of passage, seeking guidance or purpose through solitude and fasting. They're getting harder. We we want We won Young Wachipi the Sun Dance, a powerful ceremony of sacrifice, endurance, and renewal of the sacred covenant with the wakon Tonka or the great mystery, the creator, the honka, the making of relatives, creating bonds stronger than blood. The ritual adoption that strengthens community. So it's like brotherhood. You know, you're you're increasing your spiritual family. I think that's kind of like you know, these orders right us not the a we chaalo Wampi, the coming of age ceremony for girls, honoring the sacred cycle and roll of women as life givers. The thappa one kai ya Yapi the throwing of the ball ceremony, the symbolic game where a girl throws a ball in four directions, teaching the pursuit of wisdom and balance. And then the Wanagi Yappi, the soul keeping ceremony. It's a ritual that honors this of the dead and helps them transition to the afterlife, and she imparted upon people. Several prophecies, these irrelevant. The prophecy of the Black Snake. The black snake will come and it will cross the land, bringing death and destruction with it. This is interpreted as an oil pipeline, bringing environmental destruction and threatening sacred lands and waters. Many people actually believe that maybe do you remember the Dakota Access pipeline years ago? They believe maybe that's it. I mean, how can we know for sure, But people were freaking, this is it. It's the black snake. You know. It goes really far across the country, and it was devastating to people's sacred land. It was like a serious thing back then. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like devastating.
Speaker 1: It was like relocating sacred sites against their will.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The prophecy foretells that many will rise up to stop it, and a great spiritual awakening will follow. Timeline checks out the black snake is also symbolic of greed, technological imbalance, and the disconnection from nature. Prophecy number two, the return of the white buffalo calf woman. I think that's already happening. The white buffalo calf woman promised that she would return doing during a time of great need, when the earth is sick, the animals are dying, and the people have forgotten the sacred ways. The birth of the white buffalo calves. By the way, like two or three have been born in the last few years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say last year one was born. I've seen the articles and stuff. Yeah, it's kind of uncanny that it's happened so frequently in the past.
Speaker 1: Comes extremely rare, right, And I think I think it was two. I think two have been born in the last five years. One was born last year. The internet was freaking out. It's the return of the white buffalo calf. Yeah, come on, duh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, I think it's in Israel, there's a similar prophecy, but it's about the birth of the red heifer, which has also happened. I think prophecy everywhere is starting to it's all aligning, you know, Like I think many different cultural prophecies are simultaneously becoming true, and I think they're all connected. Right, So the birth of the buffalo calf is seen as the fulfillment of this prophecy, signaling the return of the white buffalo calf. Women into the world. They are said to mark attorney point in the balance, offering an opportunity for healing, unity, the reawakening of our connection to nature and the Great Mystery. Actually, apparently multiple have been seen since the nineteen nineties, but I mean literally one was born last year. I was posting about it on Instagram, almost story the Time of the Rainbow Warriors. This is my favorite one. So this prophecy is not technically originating from Lakota, but it's embraced by Lakota elders. There will come a time when people of all colors, creeds, and backgrounds will come together to protect the earth. They will be called the Rainbow Warriors, many colors of the Rainbow, you know, people from all these different religious and spiritual faiths coming together to bring forth the Great Mystery back into the world. So we're the Warriors of the Rainbow.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: They're not soldiers, but peaceful protectors of life, spirit and earth. Says ancient knowledge will awaken in people from many nations. It reflects the cross cultural resurgence of indigenous wisdom, plant medicine. I mean, you know, not time and ancestral connection.
Speaker 5: You like, well, sorry, I'm backtracking a little bit, back to the prophecy. Please, it just rang a bell because I'm I'm sure I remembered that there was some sort of Native American prophecy about a time of spiritual awakening happening that coincided with a man in a red hat. That's hope And I just googled it to check it, and not only it's even more crazy than I thought, it says that, but it also says in addition to the red hatted figure, the prophecy speaks of two mighty and wise assistants, one carrying the swastika sign. There's the holy little Musk thing. Remember that I remember I do.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, God.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, but so elaborate on the prophecy. It's saying that these are things that will happen, that will be signs that wait, let me read it. Yeah, whoa. And that's just to be clear, that's Hopeye prophecy, which, yeah.
Speaker 5: The Hopey prophecy about money in a red hat is a significant element within the spiritual and cultural traditions of the Hopee people. According to the prophecy, and money in a red hat will emerge during a time of great upheaval and transformation bringing about a period of purification and change.
Speaker 1: Who interesting, that's deep. They also had the the Kachinka comments, the red and the blue comets, which they call them kachinka, and I think it was last year or the year before one of those happened. It was like a significant celestial event. Alex and I were talking about it on full disclosure. I cannot quote that exactly which episode that was because we don't even write descriptions in them, But there wasn't an episode where we almost entirely.
Speaker 2: Talked about meteor comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hope. He said that there would be a blue and a red comment. They call him Kachinka, and it's like a great sign in the heavens that win this blue comet, and then it's either the red one first and then the blue one or I can't remember which order. And a few years ago there was a comment it might have been last year, I really can't remember. It was in the old apartment that we just moved from. Last year. There was a major common event that at that time everyone was hyped about, and me and Alex did a whole full disclosure basically about it. I remember talking about Kachinka and the Hopey prophecy, and we went through the several We might have even talked about the red hat thing back then. We didn't.
Speaker 4: No, that's news to me.
Speaker 1: I've talked about that with somebody I can't remember who.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think we've talked about that on air. I do remember talking about the comments. It was just a while ago, probably fifty to fifty episodes ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at least what if the comments, the comments represent the Red and the Blue parties?
Speaker 1: Maybe I never thought about that so thought, yeah, yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: A lot of discord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit falling apart anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there was a blue comment though, Yeah, there was.
Speaker 1: It actually was was that around the time we did the full disclosure. Let me look it up, man, might as well. I'm just gonna type Kachinka comment, even though they didn't call it that. But I'm uh, nah, this is from five years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it wouldn't have been that.
Speaker 1: Oh they call it kachina. I've been sitting here saying Kachinka. It's Kachina. But I know there was a comment a year or two ago. Uh, it might be hard for me to find right now. On the fly, I would probably have to do some more digging, but uh, I want to say it was last year, dude.
Speaker 2: It is pretty wild all of these different like prophecies all kind of happening all around the same time from different cultures, different places, like in the world.
Speaker 1: Like the idea of this blue the Blue Star Kachina, right, the Hope you belief is that when this star comes and brings a great sign in the heavens, that it's the breaking down of the Fourth World. And I'm still gonna get into that. I haven't gotten to. That's part of the prophecies. It's the breaking down of the fourth world and the signaling, the signaling of the beginning of the fourth World, which is like basically their equivalent of the Age. I mean, did I say the Fourth World again? I meant the Fifth World, which is basically the age of aquaries. So anyway, so the four ages of humanity, right, there's a similarity between the Hope and the Lakota. There's four distinct ages of worlds, and then the coming Age is the fifth world. With each world there's a cataclysm and a rebirth. So the first world, it was long ago we were in harmony with nature. People in animals speak the same language. Second World division, conflict, forgetting the sacred, the third world materialism and violence, rise of Empires. I think that was probably two thousand years ago when the empires started coming up, the Roman Empire, all this stuff. The Bible was written. The fourth world, the current age. We're spiritually sick, we're disconnected from nature. The fifth world is the coming age, which is the time of restoration, spiritual renewal and unity with the earth. It's like Aquarius, you know. And the idea is that when the white buffalo calf woman returns to the world, that will be entering the age of the Fifth World. Ah Aquarius, Yeah, you know. They say that there are signs of the earth being sick and the call forever the Rainbow Warriors from around the world to return to their ancient truths and began, you know, the process of healing the world. So the mysterious signs are like animals dying suddenly and mysterious the unnatural weather patterns, the disappearance of important parts of the ecosystem like birds and bees, fires and floods across the land. Hello, and people forgetting how to pray.
Speaker 2: It's all happening, yeah, I mean that we've just had what this year or last year, when was it in the Appalachian Mountains. There was it was a it was a flood that happened up in the mountains of North Carolina September of last year that they were calling like a thousand year flood. Like it was such a rare flood. I mean, flooding in the mountains is like whatd of And there were entire cities just wiped off the face of the mountains, places that you know, we've all visited our entire lives, like growing up as kids and stuff, like a generational A thousand year storm swept through and flooded like so rare, and it came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: For a lot of people, it was the end of the world. Oh, there was like twelve thousand people reported missing. Yeah, the news only reported that like one hundred and thirty people died.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Oh no, when you see the damage, I mean there were it wasn't just the cities being taken away is already insane. Roads were collapsing and just like like falling into the earth like it was cataclysmic.
Speaker 1: It was like if you could imagine like a general store in a small town. Entire stores like the size of my house or bigger were floating down gone water gone.
Speaker 2: Literally floating.
Speaker 1: There are some small towns that were completely wiped off the map. They are gone, every building completely gone. When the water drained, there was nothing left. Nothing cataclysmic. This was justin December. It was like a national crisis in America.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was people from They were sending the National Guard, they were sending people from all over the country here to help with it.
Speaker 1: And then we had the fires in California, yep.
Speaker 3: And that's a whole.
Speaker 1: Other thing there. You talk to anybody there, they're like, something's fishy about that. Some people think they were trying to I don't have Yeah, I mean I have. I have friends in Hollywood who were like thinking, oh, I.
Speaker 4: Have theories people above them.
Speaker 1: Well that too. I don't know about that. But I have friends in Hollywood, like Hollywood people who were like, motherfuckers above us, we're trying to wipe us out. You know, we always think about.
Speaker 2: Hollywood as there was videos of people like setting things on fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot, doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: A lot of videos of people intentionally setting things on fire. A lot of videos, Yeah, in California, not just a video or two, like a bunch of videos scary.
Speaker 1: That's totally insane. Yeah, totally insane. Yeah, but yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say that we're in the fourth world and the fifth world is coming. So I wanted to talk about how I heard about the Lakota prophecy really quick, and then I'm gonna move on to Cherokee really quick. And then I mean, I'm shocked in an hour and think I did this much material here. So uh, you know, you guys carry me through that one. The Lakota People prophecy was brought to my attention by Jim Zimmy Van and the Sea. There was a time when Tom DeLong was courting us. I know, you guys, we've talked about that in the early stages of the show. He was getting real chummy with us. He was trying to like, you know, be involved with us, and for various reasons that didn't pan out, thank christ. Right, And something at the time that they were very interested in was the white Buffalo calf woman. And they were like genuinely of the belief that that apparition because it is it's a genuine apparition. Just like the Lady of Guadalupe or Lords France or Fatima right Portugal. There's a genuine belief in the CIA and the I guess you could say the military or the whoever, the upper echelon of society are the invisible college, whatever you want to call these people. They believe that the white buffalo calf woman is one of the many appearances of the lady. They consider it a very real of that is connected to our event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it lines up almost exactly like it's it's.
Speaker 1: The same exact probably the same thing. Yeah, and their primitive language. I mean, this was probably hundreds of years ago, right, I don't know the exact date, to be honest, I didn't to look that up. But so I thought that was very interesting, and then I might get into the Cherokee people, and I want to expand on that. But again, I was having this conversation with Jim Simmy Van. I know, people probably at home listening know exactly who that is. But he's this high level he's he's one of the highest level figures in the CIA. He's like a program director. We were in New York City having a conversation with him, and he was like do you guys have any Cherokee roots in your ancestry And we're like, yeah, actually we do. He was like, interesting, we think that that could have something to do with the phenomenon. And we're like what does that mean? And they're like, well, we just know that a lot of people with experiences in their lives tend to after doing a little bit of research, have Cherokee ancestry. Personally, you know, I've had a lot of experience with the phenomenon. I would, you know, wager a lot more than them. Where their eggheads and laboratories, asking people questions and they're trying to reach answers Like I'm a kid playing Xbox and my dad runs in my room. He's like get out right now. And you know, we're seeing the shit and I've seen it with thousands of people. We haven't talked about this on the main show. I've kind of been thinking lately, I actually do want to, even though I said I don't, but contact in the desert this for example, we just literally skywatched with a thousand people. That's one night Azelia Fest a few months ago, three hundred and fifty people in one night Riverfest, two hundred people and there's so many other events, Like I have literally skywatched with thousands of people in my life. Y'all have at this point, or if not a thousand, close to it. There is no possible way that of the thousands of people that I've seen in my life, that every one of them have seen the phenomenon that they all got terokey. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, maybe there's some weird correlation there, but I don't think that necessarily has anything to do with it now. But he was telling me, he was like, looking at the Cherokee, looking at their spiritual belief we believe. When I say we, I mean like the people in the program, right, the CIA whatever, they believe that the ancient spiritual beliefs have to do with the study of uphology in the phenomenon, and they believe that the Cherokee people really we're interacting with the phenomenon, not just folk tale, but like really yeah. So I got to think and I was like, wow, that's really interesting. What are the I guess you could say folklore or spiritual beliefs? Yeah, of the Cherokee people. So they have a three world cosmology. There are three realms of existence, the upper world, which is the place of order, spirit beings, the Great Spirit, right, light and peace. It's like heaven, perfect harmony. You have the mental world, which is our world, the earth where humans and animals live. The underworld chaos. There's just these like powerful chaotic forces. It's very dark and gloomy, you could say that, you know, it's like the realm of death and change. You have the little people, the U, the yun we soon Stee, supernatural kind of elf like beings. They're very tiny, very powerful. What's that sound like, the little thing? Yeah, exactly, known for helping or punishing people depending on their behavior. They live in remote areas like mountains or rock shelters and are like greatly respected like a god or they're they're they're feared, you know, they're believed to be guardians of nature. They hold sacred knowledge. They're like the the the keepers of you know, the forests and the mountains and things like that. You have the medicine people and the sacred power. So they're like the mediums through which the Cherokee people would They're the intermediaries between the human and the spirit world, right, herbal medicine, chanting, Hello, simanis people, they have healing dreams, they're in communication with the spiritual realm. They would be sought out to like remove curses, bring healing, uh, contact people's ancestors, interpret their dreams, stuff like that. You have the Ouktina, the horned serpent, a giant dragon like serpent with a crystal or a glowing gem in its forehead. What's up with all the dragons and all these myths?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. That's not the first time we talked about the real What episode number is it? Ryan, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Drag and fifty nine?
Speaker 3: Fact check it fact checking?
Speaker 2: You go right along, sir.
Speaker 1: They possess great immense spiritual power, the horn serpent people, and killing one of them was thought to bring great powerful abilities. What dang dang? I don't think that's close enough to do.
Speaker 3: This episode one dragon.
Speaker 2: Decide, do you have like a ten episode grace period or something like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, then that's well outside of that reach. What's what is one fifty nine? Though? You gotta find out animal spirits and shape shifting. We talked about skinwalkers, windogo, stuff like that. They believe that people could shift into animals, or that spirits could shift into the form of animals to interact with us. Obviously, the phenomenon does that I've seen it, you guys have seen it. Let's see. There's obviously a specific symbolic meaning attached to each animal, like bears are like strength, transformation and healing. Owls are like a death or a warning and omen you know, if proper rituals aren't followed after death, they believe that like ghosts can linger after you. The night time was generally considered to be a lot more spiritually active. They wouldn't even perform certain rituals after dark to avoid attracting certain spirits, and you could have dreams of the dead, which in Cherokee belief is like a warning or a message from the spirit world. Right the sake good fire, there is a council house where there would be a fire lit. Believing to be a living connection to the spirit world and the Creator. They would perform fire ceremonies to maintain the balance of the world used in purification. They would all sit around a fire and they would tell sacred stories and things like that, talk about their ancestors.
Speaker 2: What Maryland nice, very nice. Yeah, there's a lot of Merlin coming up. Tonight.
Speaker 1: Strange coincidence. They believed fire was a living.
Speaker 2: Being, she said, must be those English folk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rights, and yeah, I don't have to go into all of these beings if you guys aren't vibing with it. But there's the thunder beings. They are the sky spirits who create the thunder and the lightning. They would enforce spiritual law. They're kind of like angels. I guess they're seen as warriors or messengers of the great Spirit. It would be called upon for healing and protection. Associated with birds of prey, like the eagler of the hawk, or like Zeus, or like raw and horse.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The immortals, spirit beings who appear human. They live in mountain cave villages and possess supernatural powers. I've actually read accounts because the Sky Jim he actually gave me a massive book about Cherokee. I started thumbing through it. I got bored. I was like, I can't read all this shit. But I did read this part about the immortals, and there are actual ancient Cherokee accounts of people that claimed that they went into caves and talked to these spiritual beings that would like give them signs and wonders and messages and things like that, and I thought that was very interesting.
Speaker 2: Whoa like ancient spirits? Yeah, they're just they railing in caves, caves, mountains. Yep, my gosh.
Speaker 1: They look like humans, but they're like immortal godlike beings. There are ancient Cherokee stories about entire families just taken and like being missing during like the Trail of Tears and other things like that. They're believed to not age or die. They live in a parallel spiritual realm, closely tied to the mountains, the caves, the rivers.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say like a vortex or you know, a fairy circle is you know the druids or people in England might say. But very fascinating. You have obviously the creator. I don't think I talked about this one yet. The Supreme Being unet lnvy the name for the Great Mystery. You know, it's non dual, meaning it's outside of duality. It's just like this archetypal universal force. It's omni present. It is the source of all life, spiritual law, It orders the universe. It's not personified in stories, but it is present in all of the sacred things like firewater, mountains, the rivers, the wind sounds literally like the esoteric mystery traditions. You know, hello, handshakes, maybe that means something, yeah, the mystery the handshakes. Bro, can you paint with all the colors.
Speaker 2: Of the wind that was in my head? When like, when you're saying that, by the way, beautiful song, Okay, obviously it is.
Speaker 1: They have, uh, and then this is the last one they have like witches they have obviously dark you could say, like satanic or demonic spirits they are. They call it the raven Mocker. Oh that's so sick, the raven Mocker, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's awesome album.
Speaker 1: I love ravens. I love crows. I have a couple of I have. Okay, so I have this gang of four white cranes and two crows that nearly every day are just kind of hanging out in my yard. It's like a lot of times that I'm out there taking out the trash, moll in my grass whatever, I keep finding that crow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seeing them, I'll be seeing them. When I pull up.
Speaker 1: I want to pick up a crow feather. But I'm usually like I'm a lawn mower, and I'm like, I don't want to jump off, but I really want to keep one of the crow feathers, you know.
Speaker 2: It'd be sick, right, and one of the crane ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Shut up, raven maker on your place, trash. Oh my god, I'm kidding. I'm being the raven maker.
Speaker 2: But he's not the raven.
Speaker 1: I was being the raven maker.
Speaker 2: He's the raven.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was destroying your spirit, damn. And that's an example of, you know, the kind of things that they would do.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think that was every more and nothing that you read would suggest that they're bullying the other people like that.
Speaker 1: It says that they are very you okay, shut.
Speaker 2: Up, Oh my god, doubling down on him, dude, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Geez?
Speaker 2: You know you're one of those demonic ancient spirits.
Speaker 1: The raven mockers.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It says that their feared spiritual beings that feed on the lives of the sick and the dying.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you're a ravener.
Speaker 1: Here at night, only the medicine men can see them. All of you can see me your shoot? Yeah, they're associated with evil magic and are said to mock the dying and take the remaining life for us. I'm just showing you.
Speaker 2: How they did it, Alex, are you dying?
Speaker 1: And uh, you know the medicine people would would banish them to ritual.
Speaker 4: Damn well, I mean I'm not getting closer to being born.
Speaker 2: That's fair, that's fair. Yeah, true. Anyway, That's about.
Speaker 1: All I got, man, But I thought that we could have an out of the box conversation about when I went into this, I was like Native Americans, how are we gonna talk about that? I wanted to a just posit the theory that maybe there was the connection to Atlantis, and then I wanted to go into the you know, the phenomenon stuff and how it ties into a story. So that's I'm I'm all out of bones.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, even though you were being mean to him, dude, I'm going to congratulate you and say good job and good well done, thank you very good. And Alex, I'm sorry for him the way he's treating you, and you need to think about it and think about what you're doing to him. Raven mocker Hey, I got one for you.
Speaker 1: What I'm concerned that you're not gonna be buff for your skin to skin photo.
Speaker 2: Dang, he's just the tripling down.
Speaker 4: Now, what do you it's a Green Boys saying, Man, that's true.
Speaker 1: What are you saying? We can't cross pollinate? You know? It's the birds and the bees.
Speaker 4: They're disappearing from the world, surprise everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm and I and I'm and and To be honest, I'm just trying to motivate.
Speaker 2: You were anxious, We anxiously await that. Yeah, we all do me, especially.
Speaker 1: So since you mentioned Green Boys, I think it's important that we keep with the spiritual transition and we say the word of the day is bye guys, Bye guys, Bye guys. Oh thanks Aaron here again? Uh that is your name, right?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't think we really said his name in the whole episode.
Speaker 2: Uh bye guys. What ut bmies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledsosaid so.
Speaker 2: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch We have T shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 2: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at Bledsoe said so, same time next week