Speaker 1: And Yo. What's up? Y'all in sights tea on the Cruise Show?
Speaker 2: Tap into the number one afternoon show in the World's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's good? The watch out is here? He's back? What's going on? The Cruise Show? Real ninety two to three? Marlon Wayne's my brother? What's up? Bro? Listen?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm living life. I'm trying to be somebody. Are you still trying to figure out how to go live?
Speaker 1: Or what are we doing? I'm going live. They're going on.
Speaker 2: I'm going live on two places. Boom, you mind your business.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're.
Speaker 2: At thirteen people. I got this now. The connections all messed up? What's your internet here? Where's the internet? Face?
Speaker 1: Media guests, the Wi Fi stuff? Man?
Speaker 2: Kick the black man off? Look, I can't I can't hit on my own, my own, my own live.
Speaker 1: Being cheap.
Speaker 2: What you look at young in the face? Huh what you do to your face? I lost some weight? You look young thanks to you. You never looked this young.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Look at me, man, I'm walking a lot. I'm doing ice face back.
Speaker 1: Something happened. I don't know. No, That's what I'm doing. I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tell you you're like a lab rat, Like, let me get this old mouse for acting sticking with some stuff, change its whole life.
Speaker 1: What are you? What are you sticking in your body? Nothing?
Speaker 2: C fron, you look so much younger. I was here a month ago. You look like you weren't here a month ago. It's been a while.
Speaker 1: One's last time I was here. I don't know, but yeah, why you know all the facts? Who are you? Don't you remember?
Speaker 2: No, it's because the last time you were here, you invited this to your show and I would be sure, Yes, you're great, amazing.
Speaker 1: That was like, that was like a three hour show. Just you. Luck at you? Yeah, man, I'm giving you. I'm giving you three hours hours show. Yeah, yeah, lucky you allowed to say that?
Speaker 2: They why is your face young? I need to know what's going on. I'm trying to took my Mexicin friend and put this little perto.
Speaker 1: Rican boy here. You wait till I tell the Mexicans you turned forto week. Thank you appreciate. They're gonna be mad at me. Look at nothing happened in my face? Did you get divorced? No? You look like you're on your way. You may be right trying to You may be right. Your wife won't be like, you're getting too cute. We stop this. Some bread, eat some bread and some lace.
Speaker 2: Why'd you lose on his weight? I lost weight on the diet to live. No, No, well, Lecha worked it off as well. I have a question, huh do you think Leche.
Speaker 1: Regrets it now? I I haven't heard nothing from him.
Speaker 2: Do you think he regretted his decision to move on with life and to become what he I.
Speaker 1: Hope he has no regrets. I hope he's I'm pretty sure he's at home.
Speaker 2: We might hear in today's news and out of shape Latino jumped off the twenty seventh story. Luckily he lived because of all that extra body skin he has.
Speaker 1: I think he regrets it? What do you say?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: When he left, what he's like, how do I'm do with this?
Speaker 2: I'm through with you? Or you're just like I got better things? He's like, I gotta go, pretty more, I gotta go. You know what I mean, I'm go do I'm doing less work for more money?
Speaker 1: Pretty mo?
Speaker 2: So I gotta go. I said, Okay, all good man, do your thing Oh he's dealing drugs now, Okay, maybe he's Okay, we're happy for him.
Speaker 1: We're happy for him. Well, he'll be doing drugs soon.
Speaker 2: You haven't met Jackie's fiance, Nico Blitz, Right there, Hi, Nico.
Speaker 1: Blitz three hour Shots. Who's Fance? You let him on the show? Yeah, yes, he's our DJ now and he's a contributor. Do they argue? They do sometimes? Yeah? Which is content? Look like trouble? No, she started, She's so sweet this one. No, Marlon, You're lucky, Marlon. She don't make him like that.
Speaker 3: No more.
Speaker 1: Man, She's final.
Speaker 2: Boss.
Speaker 1: You lucky because he like you throw that thing.
Speaker 2: So anyway, you see the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't brag about the ring. That's what I'm like. You see this thing, You see this thing? It's true? Yeah, right, you know, yeah it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel great every day. Don't hit her, you know, don't hit bad stuff. Just don't hit just about it, believe me. Oh, they get on your nerve.
Speaker 1: I don't don't go for a walk whatever you feel it. I just go for a walk, for a really long three hour walk.
Speaker 2: I don't know where I'm walking to, but I just walk, just walk, just just move forward, keep movie.
Speaker 1: Tell me what have your face? Why does it look so young?
Speaker 2: I've lost like sixty pounds where yeah, in my body and in my face, and I walk a lot ice face baths.
Speaker 1: I what are you doing? Stick to it you man, I appreciate it. Come a long ways like a little boy, A little fun. Seriously, j Leslie right, how you doing? Who married to you? This is the love shack here? Apparently this is I'm more O more radio. It's like love Island.
Speaker 2: Who is what?
Speaker 1: Dramas you're not watching? He's the white guy dating? What's up? He don't get there?
Speaker 2: And he's recently an American. He's recently an American American citizens. Oh, the ice is coming to get you, no count no more an. You better get away from these fellas. This block is hot, his block is hot. If they came in here and I've just seen all y'all getting arrested, that like.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, we know him. Stop y'all going too far?
Speaker 2: No man, I'm legal, DJ lesson. We want to find her some love, right she No, she canna buy you somebody. She's a great person.
Speaker 1: I'll buy you somebody quick. She's a cuddler. He's like hood ret. She's a talker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my friends are terrible people, but apparently they're really good in bed, so they may never tell you use me how it goes. Are they broke as hell? So, which means broke people. Guys that don't work usually have big meat all day because they have nothing else to do with the blood in their body.
Speaker 1: So I'm a I'm a.
Speaker 2: I'm a grower. I'm not a show up. I got to earn you got to earn it. Yeah, the blood in my body got a lot to it, got a lot to do. I gotta work. I got and if it jumped down there, it's only jumping down there for about twenty five thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Then it's jumping back to do other things. Am I gonna get you canceled? Okay? Good? Good? Maybe I'm gonna get me canceled? Right good? How people are hot people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I said. You're the same Facebook Live. I think you got me on the wrong thing. This is the other Facebook, only one hundred people on here?
Speaker 1: Oh is that tooktalk help?
Speaker 2: She's a social media I think he's got me on the wrong Facebook. I think I got on my Facebook, my regular Facebook. That five thousand and knocked them on with twenty million people. You gotta put on my Facebook from Shawn's Facebook.
Speaker 1: No, please don't put us. I get confused with him all the time.
Speaker 2: I thought, I know I'm getting pretty right right because they started and I'm like, no, Unfortunately I'm Marlin.
Speaker 1: They're starting to look a lot more like Keenan though in the face. I'll take that too.
Speaker 2: Anybody who's richer than me, I'll take I really want to look like Damon's pockets, not him, just his pockets.
Speaker 1: Pockets. Heyman be doing well in life.
Speaker 2: Oh, he looks like and he always works solo. So me and Sean Keenan, we got to split the money up and divide it. Damon works solo. We like Earth Winning Fire. There's three people in the band.
Speaker 1: And Marlin's the youngest, and he Damon looks like the youngest fan.
Speaker 2: No, Damon is starting to look grizzly. He let that gray hair come and he let these girls tell me, oh, you look like Zaddy. Zaddy means that he wants you to start paying bills, so we gotta pay for it now. So don't be Zaddy.
Speaker 1: I'll be like nah, iadas.
Speaker 2: Hey, the Improv and Irvine six shows tickets at improv dot com, forward slash. Irvine's a great venue that love you out there, people come out the show sell out.
Speaker 1: Yes July? What a my July? Second, third, fourth, and fifth?
Speaker 2: Damn three, four, five six? Why am I working so much? I gotta talk to am my dad. You know, Marnin for real, you work a lot, man, You do a lot of dates. You're always traveling. You're never home. I do, I do, bro I'm serious, but here's the work you outwork. Dave Chappelle once said something to me that stuck. He said, Marlin, you know why I'm the goat.
Speaker 1: I said, why, Dave? He said, because I've logged the most hours on the stage. Nobody's logged as many hours on a stage.
Speaker 2: And I thought about it, and I went to a Chappelle show. This Negro did nine hours on stage.
Speaker 1: You know what? My free was bad?
Speaker 2: He did about six. I went to lunch and came back. He was still on stage.
Speaker 1: I took a nap. He came back. He wasn't throw yet, no, but he was right in that.
Speaker 2: And that's in developing yourself as an artist, right. It's the time that you spend developing yourself. I don't ever want to be like nobody. I don't want to be like Dave. I don't want to be like Chris. I don't want to be like Kevin. I don't want to be like my brothers. I want to be the best Marlin I could be. And the only way I could find that Marlin is by staying on the stage telling my truth, failing joke after joke or winning joke after joke, and you just find your rhythm. And I'm getting better, and that's all I care about, is the progression of an artist. When I started out, is nineteen is not the artist I am at fifty two. At fifty two, I'm so much better of the artist that I was when I was nineteen. And even then I went to performing on high school. I have an amazing skill set before then, but then I started writing, producing, acting, and creating my movies and then stand up up and stand up is just bringing me to a whole nother level in terms of my creativity. Like we're doing Scary Movie six and the script is so funny and so good, and it's because I think we're just so much better than we used to be and as artists, So spend your time on the stage.
Speaker 1: Do the work. Do the work. That's all you gotta do. That's why I work like that. Do the work.
Speaker 2: And I gotta payer bills. I got this little baby I gotta take care of. Oh yeah, congratulations, I went and made my own grand child. Uh, that's what that's what you call when the old man has a young baby.
Speaker 1: Yo, when you got a baby in your fifties. Right there, his granddaughter is wonderful, keeps me young. Brian McDon did that too. Yeah, he just had a kid, I think, and his kids so did Apacino al Pacino.
Speaker 2: Wow, he had a baby a sevity that Wow, that puppy dad, because that that's just puppy. That's puppy batter right now that there's only one sperm swimming and now they found its way out. They don't even swim. His is back back floating, hold it out. It's his back floating and it found his way into the uterus.
Speaker 1: That's wild. That's wild.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have this baby for like two years.
Speaker 1: She gonna be changing his pampus. It's crazy. Two for one wipes. How are your kids doing? How's the family? How are your children. Man, hey by good man, I'm not I love you. You know that. I don't know that. You should know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm sick. I'm gonna play sick and I'm gonna see who shows up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play sick.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put myself and who steps up. I want to see who wipes my butt and gets it gets to the cleanest. I want to see no smears, no smears on that wipe. Usually it's the daughter who steps up right, or the daughters. I think, honestly, I think something my son or the baby. Yeah, yeah, I could, I could. I could barely get lunch. I'm older, so I'm gonna put them in the wheel. But I'm it's not gonna have they pull the plug quick.
Speaker 1: I get. I get on their nerves. Who like is the.
Speaker 2: Worst that responding to your text or your calls?
Speaker 1: All of them?
Speaker 2: When I FaceTime them. This is why they FaceTime. The phone's up there, they're walking around. I don't see their face. I'm like, bro, you know who's really better? Who's better than the grown kids? The two year olds? She'll text me and at least I'll see the top of her head. That's my dad. She'll hit me from my iPhone. How Dad, it's Ethel And she goes, I want to call me and she does the rain like she's engaging my other kids. Is it too late to abort them?
Speaker 1: That's murder? Right? Okay, yeah, not a little eight My bad. You're right. That was a terrible thought.
Speaker 2: But they're doing great. Actually, it's wonderful creatives. My son is going to be I think, a really wonderful director. Him and my niece work together a lot. So they're doing music videos now, and they're doing a bunch of shorts and they're writing their first film.
Speaker 1: And so Sean is his name, and a Leiah is his partner, my niece. They're doing great things.
Speaker 2: And then they did a video of my niece Layla, which is Sean's other daughter who does music.
Speaker 1: And then my other child Kai.
Speaker 2: I read twenty pages of something they wrote and I was just like, who made this child?
Speaker 1: This is not my child. There's no way something that came out of my what's what do we call it? My member?
Speaker 2: It's a safe radio work. What do you think Rember out of my out of my member? Could ever be that smart?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now, maybe out of al Pacino's member. That's different him and Robert Denier. I'm a do that when I get I'm gonna make it weird. I think all old older dudes. I want to see Morgan Freeman have baby.
Speaker 1: Let's just do it. Hey, baby, don'na come out with great hair. It's gonna be crazy. Baby seventy right away instantly.
Speaker 2: Morgan Freeman been seventy since he was like twenty six. He's never been old and he's never been young. Right right after Mean Street, he just got gray. And as you just know, you don't know how old Morgan is. It's a mystery. Why are you looking so young? I want the secret? I told you who got his pills?
Speaker 1: No pills? Really? What's those pills? We be taking? Cruise? Which ones are you taking? NAD? You're o G I just ordered that NAD. Does it work? Oh? Now you're gonna take it like you need to get younger. Something happened.
Speaker 2: Your eyes got closer together, your nose shrunk, shrunk, it got small and big at the same time, like you used to like a catcher for the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Now you look like a picture.
Speaker 2: It's like a bat boy like on Little Boys.
Speaker 1: And he hit the ball and he goes rout out in the field and get it. You know what I mean? Not everything works? Are you gonna come through some some time on my set? When at Irvine Irvine.
Speaker 2: July third, fourth, fifth, and six at the Irvine mprov Come on, I want you to come to five minutes.
Speaker 1: When's fiesta? When's okay? Yeah? What why you gotta ask him? What does that got to do with you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, because it's in July. So I just wanted to make sure the dates were okay. Are you afraid of bomba again? You have a comedy show? No, I want to bombitag. You have a comedy show and you're not on stage. We're hosting it. I'm hosting you.
Speaker 2: Still gotta be funny, brot to be funny a crowd work. That's the easiest thing for me.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It wasn't easy that night that you bought it that night. It wasn't easy the night that eight to the stage. Thank god for Fluffy, Oh, thank god for Fluffy.
Speaker 1: Oh Fluffy was hit yo heye, suits yes, he was. Bro He came through this sky like I got you, my friend.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought I said something funny, right, So I looked up at the crowd like, oh ship that joke worked.
Speaker 1: That not working. He was walking out and they were crazy.
Speaker 2: Thank god he had a good first like, no, it's like a good minute in like six seconds.
Speaker 1: And then whose ideal is it? Because your idea? And Marlon was gracious enough to give me time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to give you that my I almost bombed after you.
Speaker 1: It was hard to right the wrong.
Speaker 2: You can't give me the plane after you try to crash it when it gets to the ground.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm like, I got it. I got him trying to save lies. I was like that one Indian dude that survived that playing crash. You got out. I just got out that flat. I just walk BYO was he in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: No, he was in a certain seat eleven eleven A one idiot. They didn't have a seat, but on he survived, and wow, that's the only seat that has survived historically, right eleven A.
Speaker 1: So you fly alight a lot on first class. I'm just gonna be dead. He ain't gonna have me on eleven eight.
Speaker 3: That's out like a window too, all squished up. Nah, I'm dead already. I'm dead already. There ain't no way to live your life. I'm going first class, so I go down, going out the good way. But you're speaking of bombing, right, you've been in.
Speaker 1: That situation, you know? Never?
Speaker 2: Yes, you have now to the point where Chris Rock was heckling you and you quit comedy.
Speaker 1: OLLI bomb because he kept heckling me.
Speaker 2: If he had shut up, I would have did fine, but he kept but he got heckling me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he got a New York skin, he did. And you quit comedy for how long?
Speaker 2: Twenty years? And I was so years. Yeah, and I cried when I left that stage. And I remember the day it was when he did it, and I was so hurt. And but that's when I knew God loved me because when Will slapped him, I was like, that's.
Speaker 1: What you can for heck with me? That he deserved it, so that slat wasn't having nothing to do it, Will none to do it. Jail. It didn't do me. God loves me. Twenty years I did is a friend, But I love Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't mad at him, but you know, I but stand up is a different beast. But then when I started, I think I got the role of Richard Pryor, and I was supposed to do that movie and so within the movie went away.
Speaker 1: But actor and me, thank you brother.
Speaker 2: That audition is what and getting that role brought me back to stand up. And I started out wanting to play a great, and now I want to be a great. That's why I just spend so much hours on a stage. So I do stand up every weekend. But I'm still writing movies on a weekday. And then I have him coming out in September, the Jordan Peel movie Monkey Pop production with my co star Tyreek Withers and directed by a great young director. You will remember this guy justin tipping. He's a visionary and everybody, everybody did that thing. I mean, lighting, cinematography is wonderful. It's just a great movie.
Speaker 1: Lucky me. Every now and again, I get really lucky.
Speaker 2: But there's a movie that Damon Wayne's made that never made out, that it never came out, It never made it out. Oh you're talking about the movie where my brother has my oscar in a closet. Yeah, but like apparently your performance is crazy, unbelievable. It's an unbelievableformance that nobody will see ever see.
Speaker 1: You'll never see it. Why not.
Speaker 4: I ain't like the deal. I'm gonna keep it in the closet and let my granddaughter, let her release it.
Speaker 1: Why would she release our movie. You'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: Damon crazy, And you understand on that movie, I was so committed. I'd have seen with Terry Crews and he had a gun. I pulled a gun on him and he took He laughed and he took the gun and he smashed me right in my nose with the gun. And I have a scar right here because my nose open and it busted and I was bleeding. Yeah, it was an accident, and everybody stopped. I said, no, no, keep filming. I was like, keep going, keep going. We got the blood. Was like you sure, I said, I got this go and we went and it was a beautiful take. I started crying at the end because it really hurt. And Dame was like, that was beautiful and you couldn't want an Oscar for that.
Speaker 1: And then he never released the movie. So my Oscar is sitting in a closet in Damon's house. That's crazy. That's what you have when you have crazy brothers. That's family.
Speaker 2: Imagine imagine that El DeBarge had Chico Debarge's best album.
Speaker 1: In his closet. Ain't that weird?
Speaker 2: It's hard to imagine that. I get it all right, Well, maybe a weird analogy for you.
Speaker 1: But can you buy it off her brother? Can you buy the movie off your brother?
Speaker 2: I could steal it off of him, and that'd be a lot cheaper for me. Do you think I could buy it off my brother? You see how many shows I'm doing this weekend? Do I look rich enough to buy a whole movie and buy it? I can't buy a whole movie. That's a movie.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: I'm doing six shows on fourth of July week Ain't that about freedom? And here I am slaving? Wow, here's how bad it is. I worked on Juneteenth. I was like, yeah, I love your Negroes, but I gotta make this money.
Speaker 1: Don't work.
Speaker 2: Talk to Netflix, see if they can buy it. We want to see it. I'll talk to somebody. Yeah, I'll get it done. But first I got talked to Damon. Yeah, because I.
Speaker 4: Think he just now he just likes having it in his closet like wine.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, can I come to this house? Here's all these balls ones? With this.
Speaker 4: Why because I'm letting it age. It's thirty years old, exactly, trying to get it to if she's fifty, I'll be dead by then. Now you're reading my mind.
Speaker 2: Cayman is a legend, Man, legend, Lucky me, lucky you, for I grew up in the house with legends, Man, my brother, Keenan, Sean, Damon Kim.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And even the ones that ain't famous, they funny as hell.
Speaker 2: I'm glad they ain't famous, because boy, we've been canceled a long time ago.
Speaker 1: They don't care. They don't care. They say what's on their mind. They're like mag of Republican racist funny, like Karen Funny.
Speaker 2: You know, the old black woman that sit on the porch and just says racist stuff.
Speaker 1: And she's grandfather didn because she's been hit by a whoop. So you let grandma say what she has to say.
Speaker 2: You're your older brother. Man became a legend right down the street from here. Keenan became a legend right down the street from here, performing on Johnny Carson. Oh, I didn't know what you meant down the street, down the street a few steps away. Yes, see what he did, he didn't become a legendary. That's when we saw him. What you got there, you got a lot of study paper where you know all these facts from man.
Speaker 1: Where you get these facts on he has an emudd and I study something going on.
Speaker 2: You're looking younger in the face, You're asking better questions, you got you got clarity?
Speaker 1: Are you taking? Are you taking bulletproof? Know what's the bulletproof? I'll take it, though, What is it? You take anything? That's how I know you did it on people? This is I do it? Shoot me, shoot me in the face, shoot me in the face. I don't care what the after effects. Oh, I'll take it. You take anything? Maybe it's a semen retention? What seman retention? Oh? You know some people do that. I don't know. You don't let those babies fly because you know what I heard.
Speaker 2: I heard Kevin Gate did that, and like he just loads up, not that he doesn't like messing around, he loads it up.
Speaker 1: And I thought that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But when he finally let off, we're gonna read about that in the papers.
Speaker 1: He's gonna blow her head.
Speaker 2: Oh boy Pole, oh man, oh my god, Marlona is definitely here. Yes, yes, yes, man, No, for sure, man, I just got off a plane too, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: I just I just landed. I came from UH. I had gigs and damn where was I?
Speaker 2: And I had won in New Hampshire and then we drove down to New Haven and then I went to a cigar event in New York. In New York because I have a cigar company. Lee got tried Dente. If you haven't tried my sticks, you can get him at Fox Cigars Online, uh dot com, Foxeguards dot com or Ligature Dente hit me and my partners. We're doing great. We're now like forty something locations. We started five. The goal is to be in over one hundred by the end of the year. But we're moving and people love stick. So I wish I had one. I'd give you something free, but I want you to buy it because you make money. You got new microphones. You got new women here like like Manudo, you switching them out. Women, You got new women you look, you got the little young ones you're raising up.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Look at that, Hi Jordan, how you doing? Look recently missing? But they found her. I see what are you like? Fifteen? Oh? I say, I don't know. This feels like human trafficking here, I'm taking. I got to hurry up out of here. You met Monica? How you doing Monica? Okay? Are you married to him? Is that was going? Are you crushing on him? Okay? Well good to see you. Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Wait Garcia, hold on, bring that ups.
Speaker 1: That never happened him. You killed his birds.
Speaker 2: I didn't kill his birds. Gonna have pete on me? I was first of all, was not. I was like, I was like, I was like nine, right, I didn't know he's birds. I'm like, oh my god, he got birds. Let me see them fly? So I threw his birds and his bird didn't fly bow crash usually, but it flies. It flew when we threw it, but it had the wings to stay up. I didn't know we did have wings. I didn't know you have to have flying wings.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Really quick.
Speaker 2: Nico loves watching your interviews with us when he's super duper high.
Speaker 1: No, so we were high as hell, like this was don't you mentioned that on the radio? Lady high? Fine? What do you get a high? On weed and shrooms? And then we finished it off with a little molly. Y'all just do it a concoction.
Speaker 2: Okay, we were watching the last interview you deal with them, and I was rolling my ass off for like two hours straight.
Speaker 1: Okay, you working now? Yeah? Why ain't you got no questions?
Speaker 2: You're still high. I just invocal about people hate. I hate haters, man, So I'm hating on people's lives.
Speaker 1: Like, let people be people. And if guys go and judge them, let God judge them. You're not God.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking you God makes you, you know, just as much of a sinner as anybody else.
Speaker 1: I don't judge people. What do you care?
Speaker 2: What do you care what people do in their bed? As long as you ain't do you just don't do me. And you know, I think it's important to support. I have a lot of gay friends in the community. I have a trans child, Like I just think, you know, I'm about love and about I don't want black people being judge. I don't want Hispanic people being judge. I think we should live in this world that is just love. Why are we looking for hate? And so I support and uh support love all the way around. And people have got any kind of hate, then, you know, especially when it comes to my child, you gonna have to come through me.
Speaker 1: So that's it. Yeah, for sure. I mean because I respect you, man, You know what I mean, how it comes. I respect you. You know what, I even say nothing, you don't have to. We know you bro, No, bro, I see that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I can't even tell somebody I respect them.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm saying. It's like I went to performing once high school.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it's important that you, you know, you love people like other people's sexuality, and they're raised things like that.
Speaker 1: They don't, they don't. I don't. I don't have time for that. I don't look at people like that. People are just people. So you know, if you're great at your job, I could work with you. If you're cool as a person, you could be my friend. You know. And I don't judge. I don't.
Speaker 2: I know what I like. I like women, that's me. But if you you know what I'm saying, you like le that's on you. You know what I'm saying, You're still gonna be my friend.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's weird that you like Lecha. I mean other guys. He's been looking at you like you know, he's engaged. Oh, crew, said he was ready to take my cheeks after wearing this hat. Oh that that but that that was a very evolved statement, you know what I mean? That's that's just like that's a that's a that's love right for you. That sounds like a command that I was loved. I think your head is off? Why is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: She's said, I look more Asian this way? Are you Asian? I'm Filipino?
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't smoke smokes weed. You don't change racism. You don't know what flavor is a.
Speaker 1: Mary.
Speaker 2: Everybody in frov six shows this week, and mar Marlon Wayne's is performing that everybody if his entire life.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm trying to be somebody. I think you are some One of these days I'm gonna be somebody. Can you give me a man size? Why do you give me this?
Speaker 1: A little ass shirt? A large? Where was the last time I wore a large? I want a man shirt? Works? That's his new size? Almost? I'm almost there, man? Was you trying to catch let you? No? Do you feel better now? I do? I feel about that?
Speaker 2: So when you come out the shower, you stay naked a little longer. No, you don't run and put the towel on real fast. No, I hated it when I had a belly, man, I had to put the towel on. I used to have sex with my towels and my socks on. Turn the lights out fast, Keep the shirt on.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean. Swim with the shirt on. You know what it is. Swim with a shirt on. Oh you must have been out of shame. Oh god, yes I was. No. Sometimes I like to have a little belly.
Speaker 2: That's how you you see if they love you, you know what I mean. I just like to put it on their back, like take that.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: I like a little poof. I like a little fun. I love poop, something to grab from. Know, I can get to grab that, like you.
Speaker 1: Know the things that you rise kids you need to handle. We need handles. So I like a little poomp like a long time remember.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the thicker you just make shapes, you know what I mean? Yeah, molding stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah I sound like I'm too skinny, you know, because then you put them put it in there and you can see it.
Speaker 1: It's like an X ray. Yeah, it's weird. Like a Marl prov Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Uh improv dot com Hello, all my people in Brazil appreciate you. Martin Bame, Thanks Manatto Brigatto. Yes, you just you impressed that I know other languages. Hit me some Filipino. That's that's coma style.
Speaker 3: That was me.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even that wasn't even that wasn't even okay you could say you could sha No, I still miss you. Oh my gosh. Nah what's your favorite? What's your favorite Filipino meal? Pork c sig nah See he's not put a Filipino? What you want chicken, a dobo, lupia punset Not convinced.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need to prove What color is the Filipino flag? What colors the Filipino flag?
Speaker 1: Red, white, yellow, and blue? That's the American flag. Man, that's the American flag with mustard on it. Think I'm dumb? Do you think I'm dumb? You think I'm dumb?
Speaker 2: I know what I'm talking about. All right, y'all come see me this weekend? Yeah, IRV probably up. If I get famous and him comes out, make sure you see him September nineteenth in theaters only, Gary Movie six on.
Speaker 1: His Gary Movie six.
Speaker 2: Next June twelfth, we will be in theaters and y'all gonna have a big summer laugh.
Speaker 1: That's it. We're gonna start filming October. So we're putting together the crew now and y'all.
Speaker 2: We hope to make y'all laugh real hard next summer. Man, we need a big, big ass comedy in theaters. Yeah, yeah, we do, yes, sir, So any influencers in the movie and scary movies, I don't know. Why are you trying to ease your way in? No, Okay, I'm down. Let me think about it, man, that's no.
Speaker 1: Yeah already.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna do one scene where I kill everybody that's asked me to be in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really am so. I may have you come out for a coming. I'm not Hey, mom, can we be.
Speaker 2: You see Anna Faris back in the movie. You're asking a lot of questions. That's not your business, fellow. Yeah, I will say. I will say that we are hopefully bringing the band together. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, give you a nice break. Crazy. You gotta do new stuff.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, Oh you gotta do, yes, sir, gang gang All right, young face, appreciate it, man, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Stop losing with your eyes getting too close together' gonna be a psyche cop one eyes. It's crazy. We should do FaceTime Roulette too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: As soon as he gets off Live, let's go. Yeah, what is it? Okay? Are you still on Life? Yeah? I'm on Life. Okay, do you have another phone? Yeah? Why we're gonna do FaceTime Roulette. What does that mean? So we're gonna scroll through or is it call logger? Contacts?
Speaker 2: Contacts? Maybe contacts? So swipe your contacts and whichever one that lands on hit FaceTime. See if they pick up, let's do it. They love you, all right, Well, send me to capture all right on at cruiser right, yeah, at the Cruise show. All right, So how does this work to help you?
Speaker 1: That's the ugum, that's how we need a new studio.
Speaker 2: Just open up your your contacts or your phone.
Speaker 1: I hope it's my daughter. I hope it's axel Jackie. Yeah, let Jackie spend the and then you just the context.
Speaker 2: Look all right, just let me know when to stop stop. All right, this is the person that.
Speaker 1: Landed on FaceTime, then FaceTime Roulette. Marlon Wayne's were okay, I don't know which one you went back up? What you want to do it again, I don't know half these people.
Speaker 2: Just stoping.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop, I don't know half these people. I don't know who that is. Okay and calls okay, oh how about this one? I got one. No, you gotta scroll, No, I got I found one that's good.
Speaker 2: He actually remembers, I did you know what I noticed right now, Marland is that you kind of like label your contacts like a Mexican dad.
Speaker 1: I do because I don't remember who's who. It says like Asian restaurant.
Speaker 2: I gotta know who exactly you are? All right, pizza hut Tom? I know this is his real numb anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I really hope he.
Speaker 2: I hope stet Steve Aoki. I am sorry to bother you, my friend. I uh am on the Cruise show and we did this thing where it's uh fru FaceTime Roulette and h I landed on your number, and I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you, but I love.
Speaker 1: You, my brother. He's like, why are you calling me right now? Marlon? Okay, I did FaceTime Roulette and your number all right? Huh, you have a nice house. I love you, brother. I didn't know what was happening. He was like, let's hang out. Yeah, See why don't call him? Was he under Asian reste? See why I don't call him? It was young a No, because here's the thing. I back in the day when I used to like be out there in the streets.
Speaker 2: That's how we know, like label the girl and very specific Gina Asian.
Speaker 1: Uh, your local fat ass. It's always a body part. Where what race and where I met him? And then what the body part? I'm like, you know, uh, Keisha of Rosco's missing tooth, legs black. Don't do that, man, I wouldn't. He's a dude.
Speaker 2: Dude, cruise baby face, old young face, too old to have acne, short, used to be fat, nose, nose.
Speaker 1: Just just built me. Close eyes, one eye. Oh God, love you, by the ways, I love you. I appreciate.
Speaker 2: You're next.
Speaker 1: Tell hey check your rich for the Cruse Show.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Cruise Show podcast to make sure to subscribe, and hey auto.
Speaker 1: Download so you don't miss an episode.
Speaker 2: So so so so so