Speaker 1: Welcome to the jam session.
Speaker 2: Pay Dream, Pay Dream, Pay Dream, Pay Dream, Pay Dream.
Speaker 3: Right now, we are locked in for the Sunday, the last day of the weekend, and we are pushing through the last what is it the dog days of summer? This pattern is a motherfucker. So what we're gonna do is he gonna jam like we always did. When we're gonna jam in the tea. We got d J Swift staff.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, please dance sty.
Speaker 3: I like when people be dancing to the scratch. Oh my God, out the house.
Speaker 5: Mmond came.
Speaker 1: At the jab session around the world. I'm doing telling to this summer chair.
Speaker 3: So what we're doing is we are enjoying ourselves. It's Sunday, it's hot, it's summer, and we are still having a little bit of fun. I mean, if you can't have fun in the summer, when can you have fun now. I know a lot of people are worried about you know, people like seeing you have fun and like telling on you. I mean, but that should not be a fear real, that shouldn't be a rational fear like to have, Like, if I see you having fun, you know I'm gonna tell on you. I mean, that gets the energy of motherfucker.
Speaker 6: Did I catch you having fun?
Speaker 3: Did I catch you having fun? So that's the energy. And I'm like, if yeah, you call me having fun? Yeah, I mean it's the jam session and that's the place where we have fun. So I say, light them. If you got them rolling up, we got music, we got crazy stories, we got DJ's.
Speaker 7: All man around them.
Speaker 1: Man, you got you got it all. So let's get into some music.
Speaker 3: Let's have some fun, because you know, you shouldn't be scared to have fun, you know, enjoy yourself, put your feet up, you.
Speaker 8: Have we got here we go. That did compass blood past. I don't need to discover it and I get that through it. It was like my mom, was that other thing you said? Now, then we don't don't blow it.
Speaker 1: Don't let me welcome that.
Speaker 9: Us talk with some mother. We don't do discuss it. Don't have me discuss it.
Speaker 1: We don't we do.
Speaker 7: Something definitely happened, Okay, I said out about a hundred.
Speaker 1: No, well you can talk with that was my little top.
Speaker 10: Then they are not done the your batti bey.
Speaker 9: Haven't be nothing with my team.
Speaker 7: I've been talking to you. So I followed down.
Speaker 9: Into its probably the don to the chatter to drove.
Speaker 11: Off from what your ble to that but set at the time to take your time with about it.
Speaker 1: You shot a na what the collage? Let you talk, you s it's another cottage.
Speaker 9: The go time through this guy. I can live there, you don't you know at the top with.
Speaker 11: You Hey, you refer if you still talk about.
Speaker 7: The scheme to put the new bill than the school shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything.
Speaker 5: That the chou is long the job.
Speaker 7: But if it is a crowd, the.
Speaker 9: Trip matter chop the chair.
Speaker 12: You can't in.
Speaker 13: Football chap not a store chap.
Speaker 5: People look at you joy.
Speaker 2: On the man a fast cauda.
Speaker 5: That now you know you say you.
Speaker 12: Can't you say a word?
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 3: You fa.
Speaker 12: Lady?
Speaker 1: I mean and I had that bad.
Speaker 6: He fend love for family something around.
Speaker 12: We win to the day.
Speaker 7: You know the lead to the us.
Speaker 14: It can make a stone foundation been one your brother fust then the ladies you know, but uncle still like a house you say you can different the bring whatsja but the way the rings but you can hear the run again busy, let me take us then coming together that's what ever new.
Speaker 7: But time in the days they need it.
Speaker 9: But do they've been in woded.
Speaker 7: This head.
Speaker 12: We see.
Speaker 15: Uh some day can't let any we'll be down up the telling all our minds can.
Speaker 7: Get you behind prime, but still we aligned something. Never swet a sign. Listen, can't we still a ride that change.
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 7: It's kind of strange? Love still be paid with the loves play, So we gonna can't time.
Speaker 9: Let me have the chay.
Speaker 7: So then just the place you have that stray down? How we get now what the old lord? You come up down? Because the one that get get the piling dam dam that got a clown or they say.
Speaker 9: What his name?
Speaker 15: When he did he played away anything? Guys with the bladies just had it him. You look at me at his dint no play.
Speaker 7: You can't get this man, I can't do the thing you as somebody fact, No mag.
Speaker 9: He s the remer.
Speaker 7: Fun want the villa You didn't have that.
Speaker 9: I didn't have that. No man, go.
Speaker 12: Right now.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the jam session. Sometimes shove up shot.
Speaker 1: I bet you wasn't expecting that. I know you wasn't expected that.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the DJs as they continue to show us what they got all the way around the world.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta love it, man, you gotta love it. One thing is for certain. I've seen a.
Speaker 9: Lot this, this, this, this, that new.
Speaker 3: Check that on the face. DJ okay, give me some space, I test, says deja cat cat cat cattle, candle cattle, cattle, can turn one too now caddle. Oh oh my god, face dj oh my god. I'm telling you, man, every every stop we make is something hot. That's why I.
Speaker 1: Love the DJs and I love I love it.
Speaker 7: They're all about the wind.
Speaker 1: Can we get.
Speaker 3: Well, we're getting this. We're getting all kinds of flavors, all kinds of flavors. And that's how you get versatility. That's how you get cultural awareness. That's how you get cultural sharedeness. Hell yeah, sharedness, your sharedness.
Speaker 1: It's I.
Speaker 3: Raved cole as. I'm here to share. So uh if you love sharing, press share, press share.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 1: This morning we found out that we can't talk to aliens.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know what language aliens speak, but but we we we're not supposed to speak to them.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I would find a stage if, like, you get an alien that only spoke Spanish, blond blunder.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, I can't talk to you. I don't know what that means?
Speaker 3: For real? You can't talk to the aliens because there's a language barrier.
Speaker 1: I don't know what language you speak. That you don't know what language I speak?
Speaker 3: Right, because they telling us don't speak to the aliens, as if the aliens are gonna walk up say.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: You speak English?
Speaker 7: Hell yeah?
Speaker 3: All aliens speak English. So if they're in Mexico, yeh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe in Germany that's it's blady couldn't talk right, may you don't speak any language but English? So you walking around England feeling comfortable?
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to speak to me?
Speaker 17: Huh?
Speaker 7: For real?
Speaker 1: Don't make me call the UN. The UN. We're gonna call the UN of your ass for real, that's what we're instructed to do.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, if an alien tried to talk to me, I'm gonna say, anybody know that?
Speaker 1: Never the UN?
Speaker 3: Who? And so we're supposed to call immediately, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month. So you're gonna call UN and say, hey, uh, like I accidentally spoke to an alien?
Speaker 7: You what.
Speaker 1: When did this happen?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 3: About about about a month ago, About a month you're supposed to call us immediately.
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 1: Where are you? Like like like by the location? Yeah, where's your location?
Speaker 5: Where you at?
Speaker 1: Uh? Uh uh? Over?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Like is it like safe to tell you that? Because like it sounds like you chest puffed out? You can't even see my chest now where you're at? Why you wait over a month to call it?
Speaker 1: Man? I don't even know y'all.
Speaker 12: N me uh No, you.
Speaker 10: Shy like I say to pick two, think you sit a sweep.
Speaker 1: The streets, flick uck with me?
Speaker 18: Blige you can't have the lady that you see ode bid two three blig getting everybody can?
Speaker 10: I don't getting you fuck up? Said the glass a second. But let me what's it about about her? What about it that I don't know about?
Speaker 12: Twelve?
Speaker 7: I got bitty.
Speaker 12: U p ck uh s O think m I don't know any.
Speaker 10: I don't remember if you little one in the room, I don't live if you remember 'em.
Speaker 12: I don't love a rooming doll. Hit yuh.
Speaker 5: Let's sit back and just like that, let's speak water rock that it is.
Speaker 10: Well, nigga the tust me if you get messy, I don't live the buck they.
Speaker 12: Know it fasten and till this time. I can't stop.
Speaker 5: I don't I need feel like a room.
Speaker 9: At that time.
Speaker 5: But we can ask that.
Speaker 10: I can get at it. It's a I don't really take people about it.
Speaker 2: People know.
Speaker 9: I'm like my mother. This is I don't get the call up the table.
Speaker 5: I'm I get it you talking.
Speaker 12: That the said.
Speaker 10: M get.
Speaker 12: Shit.
Speaker 9: I don't know you.
Speaker 12: I don't know what they want to do.
Speaker 16: Yeah, blond and blonde.
Speaker 5: Brew up.
Speaker 6: And you know you see anyone who change the time, doubt.
Speaker 9: Wonder man and last.
Speaker 7: And you're gonna take it off. You have take.
Speaker 1: That's not to be that, but everything that got I feel left.
Speaker 9: There's a time to locate the Nine Times of Black.
Speaker 19: Tell me that you how hack you think that they should have been a man that sat? I go because that's been a tat dam who you.
Speaker 7: Play some time thinking about our father?
Speaker 13: But they basic but O my school mad?
Speaker 7: You say rather than the basic good?
Speaker 17: Because other way to say to give him to its Okay, I get an in about the yet to do the.
Speaker 7: Na make coxcite did accout got it?
Speaker 13: You lame?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: The claim hack a burn.
Speaker 9: That it's not taking.
Speaker 7: Something in the upcause people are going to the the.
Speaker 19: What's the time the train looks when they you can't big appear on stage?
Speaker 9: Huh a pain now and do the carry time?
Speaker 10: When the g T put the pos you have but the main boy different the pachet, but it's the okay when they measure up.
Speaker 20: The elevator, thought to but it's okay a dole court to f these dough put that on step.
Speaker 16: It is how you have when you when you want you little bed you sell.
Speaker 9: That when they did get up the time?
Speaker 1: Oh when the us this time?
Speaker 6: But at the same time, w one gets the ben around.
Speaker 9: Yes, the set down.
Speaker 7: At this point, I know I'm the one, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 9: Looking the marror.
Speaker 12: No, I'm not done.
Speaker 7: To the father of the son and.
Speaker 12: The son.
Speaker 7: Look in the mirror.
Speaker 5: I know I'm not done.
Speaker 9: I know I'm the one.
Speaker 7: To the father of the son, I know the one.
Speaker 9: You know I'm not done. Look in the mirror, imber father, the.
Speaker 3: Fire, the son, the only gun walk the streets, carry the gains all the hope.
Speaker 12: Of the one. But she will come over come.
Speaker 9: Uh, you still have the one, the one under one to take.
Speaker 3: The chances off, the one of the one to take the chances, I'm the one to take the chances with at this point in the war, whether it is the ante.
Speaker 9: I see that teller and.
Speaker 7: That's about it.
Speaker 5: That I'm knocking around.
Speaker 10: At my face to places my face only days that I take the most.
Speaker 7: Time bus rooms in me and mean ship to me. He said that letter?
Speaker 12: Did they get to one?
Speaker 7: I'm bringing back to you me.
Speaker 3: Just I'm the man of the senu.
Speaker 1: Under one, I'm the one to have to take Kansas under the one.
Speaker 3: He flopping my lassans dancing at my door step. If you can't end up, wake up Thiga's real crazy. How many drivers should take up to them if you're fighting to make up? But these days high sticks will I take up? He's a high steaks man. It's like murder pet and the sass. The sass strange.
Speaker 1: People over at the time.
Speaker 7: But at the second of five, I'm looking at that the world deever I'm lying.
Speaker 9: But if I'm lying, I'm dying.
Speaker 12: And if.
Speaker 3: No blossing designed, yeah, I'm the one's take chances.
Speaker 9: I'm the woman's little.
Speaker 1: Man because you know.
Speaker 9: We dance.
Speaker 3: See now we spak the conversation now because a lot of people say that the aliens could be just witches pretending to be aliens. Now, this is a cool theory. For real, This is a cool theory because everybody knows that witches are everywhere.
Speaker 1: Man, for real, for everywhere you go. What's a witch?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 1: It the witch?
Speaker 6: It's a witch.
Speaker 3: For how many aliens have you seen? Everybody? Anybody raise your hand? Matter of fact, be careful with that. Be careful with that, because if if you've seen the alien, did did y'all have a converse?
Speaker 1: Did y'all speak to each other? Forever?
Speaker 3: Inquiring minds want to know, might have to turn your ass into the un But the whole thing about it is witches can make you think that there's something else. I mean, they b fuck with your mind. Now they spoken to an alien? Now that was a witch?
Speaker 1: Man huh? Threw her? Yeah, man, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 1: Wasn't no alien? Did she step off a craft? N No, she came out the woods. For real. Any alien you see in the woods, why would he be in the woods. Huh?
Speaker 3: If you ever aks yourself that for real, you know who be in the woods? Witches in the woods? Man, Yeah, they're in the woods. For hell, man, I always be like Larry of a guy that comes out the woods talking about it's.
Speaker 1: Aliens in there, like, I don't know, man for real? You mean aliens? And did you speak to who you call him?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: For theal man?
Speaker 3: If you talk to him, you may be talking to a witch pretended to be alien, like I'm an alien?
Speaker 10: You you you what?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Maybe motherfuckers is just labeling them aliens because they're not used to being around witches.
Speaker 1: Theyuh your alien.
Speaker 9: You huh?
Speaker 1: Huh for real?
Speaker 3: To me, I wouldn't put it nothing past a witch, a witch to do anything if kind of fuck with you, even if you believe in aliens and she know it.
Speaker 1: Oh you believe in aliens?
Speaker 14: Huh?
Speaker 1: I meana give you a alien ass energy? For real? You be like yea, yeah, they proved me they Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever stopped to think why would aliens do that? It's sound like a male witch what I w a word like? Yeah, yeah, you start thinking about aliens, but really it's them.
Speaker 1: Them, them for real? Man, shit iran what you say to them?
Speaker 21: To them?
Speaker 3: Now? So even in alien language, no means no, motherfucker? Did you tell 'em that?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 3: This has all the smell of a conspiracy or don't speak to the witch, don't speak to the alien, don't speak to the war a lot all. I mean it's the same at this point. I mean you speak to any of 'em, you speak it to all of 'em. I think, for real, man, you gotta be careful who you're talking to.
Speaker 1: For real man, you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, see.
Speaker 10: See to the count I made that day to the.
Speaker 7: Counter to.
Speaker 12: Read it up.
Speaker 13: Lad up?
Speaker 9: Oh you know.
Speaker 7: The play and I'm like, t get away, they get me.
Speaker 12: If you get you way?
Speaker 9: Way would you get my dad a plenty?
Speaker 10: Would you came out like because I fat?
Speaker 9: Not anyway?
Speaker 12: You give me up, you.
Speaker 9: Bring me anyway.
Speaker 12: You can't look out.
Speaker 9: Say you can't wait to come to take me away? A play to ts to me and you have been to cant to.
Speaker 13: Scan it was another.
Speaker 12: Killing king Monday.
Speaker 21: There's nothing kim nothin.
Speaker 12: I get to fine.
Speaker 22: Let's show and why why kay away? Let's try let's thanks hands hands hand and lets candy can.
Speaker 9: Not said the boy? Then change in the way.
Speaker 10: Anyhow, go to the barn to try about that day?
Speaker 9: You don't you ever want to do this?
Speaker 7: Don't pay nice.
Speaker 9: I'm talking.
Speaker 10: About playing you not start a bud, don't no hair.
Speaker 12: With a p outcome not.
Speaker 9: Not you oh no.
Speaker 7: No prot not.
Speaker 3: Know know what.
Speaker 12: You want to do.
Speaker 6: To the s, the pot and bosa oh under.
Speaker 12: A blot.
Speaker 5: You sing he do the.
Speaker 22: The bat, the mast to that.
Speaker 3: To the.
Speaker 5: Planet the what you call know.
Speaker 12: Make the right round.
Speaker 1: I'm for joining us to one another jab session.
Speaker 5: All the way around the world.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the d Jones all around the world. As we proceed, I'm your host named you come at the Waking Bank shop?
Speaker 1: Is it three sixth nine? Back this blady house h cass piece around the world in the mouth