Speaker 1: Hi. My name is Umbrilly Gonzalez and you're watching tuned In with Jim Cummings.
Speaker 2: If you're a fan of everything we do here at tuned In with Jim Cummings, you could support the show on Patreon for bonus exclusive podcasts, as well as early in ad free access to the show itself, prize drawings, and more. You'll feel the difference, so go ahead and join the tuned In family today at patreon dot com slash Jim Cummings Podcast. Do it now? How you doing out there? It's me Tigger, I am Doc Wayne Duck. It's me Bunkers. Keep Bobcat all right, y'all? Did it Ray your favorite firefly you desire? Holdo Old knock Gud. My name is Jim Cummings and welcome to tuned In.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, everybody to another episode of Tuned In with Jim Cummings. I'm producer Chris. We have a great guest for you today. Before that, Jim, how are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 2: Another day in paradise? Absolutely even better today that I guess why.
Speaker 3: Joins us today. Thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 1: I literally just got off the plane. I like beautiful. It is paradise. It is. Sorry I left rainy cold Toronto. Sorry, not sorry.
Speaker 2: I was just going to ask you did come from Toro and did just.
Speaker 1: For you guys right now though it is they're saying it's the coldest mate in decades. Oh no, really, naturally I'm here.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's the perfect time to believe.
Speaker 1: Don't get to chose my arm. You want me there, I'm there, yes, bye bye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, place for the place for the argoes my brother. Sorry, I wasn't speaking of No. I was curious because my brother lives in Toronto, so I was like, I don't think you probably know him?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh yeah, that's a little suburb there, I mean a little little burg. Oh man, Well are you a football fan? Bandy chance? I just thought i'd ask, because you know, I'm shocked, but okay, yeah you still. I'm a boxing fan too, so I understand like you. So yeah, okay, well thanks for being here. But so are you? Are you keeping busy? Are you keeping happy? These days?
Speaker 1: Very happy?
Speaker 2: What's keeping you? What's keeping you? Enthused? And going?
Speaker 1: And honestly, I've had an incredible year. I've kind of traveled all over filmed all over the world. I just filmed a movie in Cape Town that blew my mind. But I'm taking a little bit of time off to be home. I mean, obviously I'm here, but only like a few days. But it's been nice to be home. It's like the longest I've been it's like four weeks maybe. But I traveled to London obviously because Star Wars got nominated for the BAFTAs. That was really fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, congratulations, It's it's such an honor and being I mean, maybe I carry the sunshine everywhere, but every day I was in London, it was sunny and beautiful, and everybody.
Speaker 1: Was like, I swear, it's not like this all the time. I'm like, I don't know, I could move here. They're like, it's not, like, oh it's like.
Speaker 2: This all the time. Oh, it looks like our screen is giving us fish watch Netflix. Yeah apparently so, well, you probably got something on there that we can.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen my new trailer for The Waterfront's Menu Netflix series. We filmed it in North Carolina last year, Kevin Williamson. This trailer just dropped, so people are excited.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Sneak into the madness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is well timed. Yeah, truly celebrating you. Yes, yes, oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that comes out next month right on Netflix. Yeah, June nineteenth.
Speaker 2: I've got that breaking down here, inspired by true events. Deeply flawed, uly family? Are you? Are you deeply flawed or just marginally.
Speaker 1: Just a tiny bit? Think every character in the show is just struggling quite a bit, and every episode just against wars and wars, which is the fun.
Speaker 2: Oh good, you know, well that's perfect.
Speaker 1: Lots of drama.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, Well, I'll be tuning in, amazing tuning in.
Speaker 3: What's that like psychologically when you have to get yourself in a role like that?
Speaker 1: You know what? I love drama, not like in my life, I guess right right, Yeah, it's really fun to you know, you don't often get to dig deep into those emotions as a human, to put myself in another character shoes and be able to explore with so much like Gusto and Vigor and be like, what are they going through today? I could be having the best day ever and then suddenly they yell action and I'm like in tears and angry and mad and going through it. But it can be very cathartic, honestly, and we have such a great team. There's a lot of support, so it doesn't feel exhausting to me. It's just really yea, here's my humanness.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask you if that takes a toll at all, because I had a weird experience. I'm gonna tell a quick little story. I was on this show called The one hundred on the CW years ago, and I had my makeup all done because my character got burns alive, right, so like all you know, big burn victim, my hands, my whole face, like three hours of makeup, and you know, it's all fun, fun and dandy, you know, sitting in those trailers and you know, and everybody's pampering you and all that. But I remember going back in my trailer and like looking in the mirror and like physically, like my body started having like a reaction like I was injured, and like I know this is fake, but like seeing my reflection and it was so real. It was like it wasn't like I was panickering or anything. I could just feel like a change inside of me where my body was like reacting like oh, should we be like in shock? Or something. And so the reason I bring that story up is like, you know, like you're saying, when you're playing like a role where you have to be really mad or cry or something, you really have to do those things, you know. And so like I'm wondering if that takes like a toll, you know, over time, Like Okay, you know you hear those old stories of like Alfred Hitchcock, you know, forcing an actress to do you know, like over and over until she's physically exhausted so that it looks like that on screen. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a fine line between like doing the job and it being like torturous. I think every actor has their own methods of doing that. For me, I've learned to really take care of myself. The movie I just finished filming was like I was there every single day because I was the lead, and it was definitely like dark material, a lot of like emotional turmoil. I'm like, dirty, bloody, do.
Speaker 2: That every day every day, beat yourself up space.
Speaker 1: So I definitely, you know, it does take a toll, like it costs something. It's exciting to tell that story and to really dig into that, but I need to know what I need to take care of myself. No one else is going to do that for me. So making sure that even in between takes, when I had a moment, it worse for me to separate and then come back to it, because you're right, your brain and your body doesn't know the difference. Sometimes you're asking it to think dark thoughts or to go somewhere that can be triggering. You have to know that you can come back from it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Is there any place that you wouldn't go? And my dad's an actor as well, and he talks about He talks about when he when he you know, is getting cast for a role or something and they're asking something of him, there's a certain point he'll go to for on camera and then the rest he'll be like, you didn't pay me enough, Like I'm not willing to go through that for your entertainment, Like that's physically too much for me. Do you have like a line where you would go, I recently don't.
Speaker 1: I haven't encountered that yet. I mean, I haven't found something to be so shocking or you know, triggering to me that I go, I can't do that, but maybe it'll come. I mean, you never know what the material or what the job is. And sometimes you don't even know that it's going to affect you that way until you're living it.
Speaker 3: And then the third part about it is too, like the backlash, Like you just see what's the actress who just played she just won the oscar Mikey Madson, Yeah before And I see a lot online she's getting a lot of backlash for like not requesting an intimacy Cortis coordinator, right, you know when she's filming all yeah, that's her creative process and it's not like you can't let somebody dictate that.
Speaker 1: No, And I mean we're so grateful for intimacy coordinators. I think adding that really does keep actors safe and the team kind of it's it's more cohesive, there's more communication. But if someone ultimately feels like it's a hindrance to their work, I mean, we spent more time without them than not, so who knows, Like I don't. I don't know if that has affected her in the long run or not. But she got an oscar something like.
Speaker 3: I know, I think she's doing all right.
Speaker 5: I think she's doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. There's a famous story about Bert Lancaster. He was I don't remember the name of the movie, but he had a scene and he was very young, a young young actor at the time, you know, the great Burt Lancaster, and I think it was with Ava Gardner, very very beautiful actress in the forties maybe fifties. But he had this intimate scene and he said he got into it a little too much and his body underwent a transformation and something responded. Some little bird was down there, and he goes, what the hell is going What am I doing? You know? Oh my, you should try acting. And so so he just went well, you know, and he was gratis helmet and sat it on his lap and he got through this, got through the scene.
Speaker 1: The boy doesn't know the difference.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: That's the cost of it. You know. It's like it's the next moment in your life. And maybe you happen to know what happens mentally, but your body is going through it for the first time, and it's impossible to recreate. Every moment is different, it's new, you reset. But it's fascinating to me. I mean, I love doing it. I someone asked me, they were like, why do you love acting? I'm like, I just love feeling. I want I want to feel everything that I can, Like if this is my instrument and this is all we get. Everybody has their own unique footprint on what that work and artistry is to be able to explore that, and you know, a lot of the time it is a mirror to my life. I find out a lot about myself through the work that maybe sometimes I wouldn't otherwise.
Speaker 2: So well, that's pretty darn not very bad. That's pretty beautiful. That's a that's a great observation. It helps in the journey, you know, it's it's all part of the game. That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: When did you first start acting? Were you're acting as a child?
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I don't know. Ask my parents. They will tell you. That means my parents thing that I was meant for this since I was born. They were like, since you were like two three years old, I was always dancing around, making music, making stories, just like Oh. I was always very active in that and not a super shy kid. I used to like kind of intervene in the parents' parties and be like, Okay, it's it's your time to listen to me. I've prepared. And my brother is gonna harmonize and we're gonna dance for you guys. Like it was just very but I think, you know, it was always part of my soul. I grew up in Venezuela, and you know, Latin America in general just has such a it's like charismatic and there's a lot of life and sound and music and dance, and it's just part of me. I mean, I grew up dancing and singing, and it seems like everybody there does that. My entire family is super gifted, really, they just love it. Like my dad was in a band, my mom sings. A lot of cousins and aunts and uncles and they all kind of do it. And instruments, yeah, well, I taught myself the guitar and now I have two guitars and I really love it and both of them, and I taught myself both of them. But I do want I want to take more lessons, Like I think there's so much out there on the internet. I think you can absolutely teach yourself anything, but there's something about like a human teaching me that I think I would.
Speaker 2: I would probably sure, Yeah, yeah, no, why you get that ping pong? You can get the the human interaction.
Speaker 1: Replace it with AI or robots. I'm sorry, I want a human Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's true. And and I think that too about AI is because you know, if you stop and think about it, or even if you don't, acting is I don't know, half reacting at least. Yeah, I mean, because you're not in a vacuum. No, you know, especially on camera now off when you're doing a voice recording, you kind of can be in a vacuum, you know, to an extent, and sometimes somebody will read with you, but but not on camera, I know. I mean that's you've got to let.
Speaker 1: It affect you, right, And I think the best of artists are the ones that are so open to someone else.
Speaker 3: M Yeah. I saw an interesting thing A thought about AI and acting, you know, like I'm not gonna lie, Like even last year, I didn't think it was like this is never going to replace. I saw a video literally yesterday, oh no, and they're moving and talking and I'm like, oh, it's too real, and like the top comment this is on Reddit and it was like, I feel like Live theater is about to have a major comeback. And I was like, that's actually really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Ai, you really can't. And there's something so amazing that instant, you know, graphfication of like the audience and the energy that's being you know. So I actually just saw a theater show last night, two of them.
Speaker 3: And I I love it.
Speaker 1: It's part of a queer theater company called Buddies in Bad Time in Toronto. They've been around for like forty something years. But they were both one man show, yea like one person and it was incredible. And one of them being a Guslovita who is also from my same hometown, Venezuela, and he was also in Star Trek, which is wild. But we grew up in the same town, moved to Canada, to the same province, and then ended up being actors in Toronto. I don't know, you can't make this up, but it's incredible, and I you know, he's always representing Venezuela and our unique story, so it's kind of come to have like this parallel career.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool. Yeah, man, oh man, what are the odds?
Speaker 1: They're very low. Yeah, no one makes it out of Venezuela to do this, Like it's so rare to meet other fellow Venezuelans in Hollywood. Venezuela have Likemirez who and then Who's in Dynasty. But you know, even then, I'm like, there's there's not that many. There's not that many of us. Manz will be like a known name starting.
Speaker 3: Your way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, things are looking good. Yeah, this is just.
Speaker 3: A wind.
Speaker 2: We're in a wind twel here, folks, Uh excuse me? Would you have me that blanket over there? Kind of cold here? Oh my gosh. But yeah, well we'll take care of that in case it's we're trudging across the tune happening time here, speaking of Canada and Toronto. We're on the tundra as we speak here. But boy, oh boy, well you've been you've been very blessed. You're keeping busy and keeping keeping those cards and letters coming in and look at it, Look at all the things that are coming up here. I mean that's saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's been ten years. It'll be ten years this summer actually since I started my professional career, like since I got my first agent after theater school, and oh my god, I mean, if I if I go back in time and look at what I've done now and you know, the resume of the people, the connections the places, have seen, the sets I've been on, the actors I've been able to act opposite, I would be so impressed, and it would just be I mean, I didn't even think I was going to go into film and TV. I thought I was going to be a theater actor because I was, you know, I trained in theater. It was conservatory. But it's my first love. I love live theater. I love performance, and I'm sure I'll go back to it one day. It's where the heart is for me. Right, It's interacting in real time. There's a different, different stakes. Honestly, I fell in love with film and TV as well. It's a different machine for sure. Honestly, the reason I fell in love with it was because of continuity. I couldn't believe the multitasking that actors had to do. I didn't I didn't get it. And it was like when you put a cup down, because then you know voice is listening, and then you have to make sure that you put your purse here and that your hair is back. And I was like, this is a cool game. I'm going to master it.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: I just saw it as a very technically like challenging thing, and I mean it turns out once you can be free within the blueprints of the game, it's very exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and you know, and it really jumps out to me anyway during continuity, speaking of you know, you're sitting around a card table having a conversation with this person or that person, and the one person was sitting there like this. Then they do a backshot of them and they're sitting there like that, and you go, hey, wait a minute. Wait.
Speaker 1: It takes you out because you're like, wait, that's not connected.
Speaker 2: That's right, So that counts.
Speaker 1: Continuity, Like continuity has an amazing job. And yes, I pride myself and always keeping track of all of that. It's fun for me because I love to know. I'm like, okay, well if I did it in the master, now we're going in for close ups. I gotta remember and kind of imprint what I have done and why. But to me, because everything is intentional, this is when mocap comes in. It is marrying like theater and film at the same time, which is why it's my favorite medium. Because everything is intentional, nothing is out of sorts. You are being recorded from head to toe, so everything means something.
Speaker 3: And what's wild to me. I love mocapy and I got the pleasure to be around a lot of MOCAP studios. My dad did Cradles. I'm God of War and so like seeing all that stuff in the volume is just so fascinating. It's like you get to be like a child in like yes, yeah, like a sandbox. But what really blew me away is there's no cameras. There's no cameras, but they can film everything.
Speaker 1: But there's no care I'm wearing a camera. It's like there's ghost cameras, so they're around, right, But so everybody who's wearing the mocap suit, that's the only things that are being recorded. Everybody else is a ghost and we call them ghosts. So they can be holding a camera, but like there's no axis, they can go all around you, they can move around, your props kind of disappear into fake pockets. And then you're surrounded by infrared cameras. There's like hundreds of them that capture your skeleton. So you really are just like this little thing around the volume. And that's I think somehow it turns into a game.
Speaker 2: I think I had some of that with Hondo. Yeah, yeah, that was I guess that was was that mo Cat?
Speaker 3: We were watching you? Yeah, I was in the studio with Jim when they were doing the they were doing the the DLC for Outlaws. Yeah, and they were voice matching, you know, Jim was voice matching to I don't know, some some actor they hired to do their physicality and you were there doing your doing.
Speaker 1: Your thing right, and it's like what you're seeing that would be one of the ghost cameras recording it, and they kind of they move around like they would on set, but they're not being recorded.
Speaker 2: So they can know.
Speaker 3: We were watching you guys in the suits.
Speaker 1: In the suits yeah, oh yeah, cool. Right, they're tight and itchy, but you get used to it. You're lucky you don't have to wear it.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I'll be right back. I'll go change, just get rid of get rid of this.
Speaker 3: And your your career is really on fire. I mean you're not only getting work, but you're breaking down barriers like you were. I read that you were in the first lesbian Hallmark. Yeah, first lesbian couple Christmas movie.
Speaker 2: And it and it wasn't like that back then, I know today, So I think we're making progress.
Speaker 1: Like I remember when I started acting and I would audition for Hallmark, but like, I never even got a callback. No one ever loved at me. I was like, yeah, I don't know if they want this, like like what I m hit, you know? And I was like, I don't. I haven't seen myself represented as a lead in movies like that. So the fact that they came to me directly to be a part of this meant so much because I think that is what representation does, right. It actually shows the team that there is a demand because the audiences are craving it. And I've built a career based on the characters that I've portrayed that are so loved, and they're like, actually, there's a big opportunity here to to take advantage of that and then share a story that you know, it's like queer love and just simple, no challenge, is nothing, just they're just humans in love. And I'm like, and it was so successful. People loved it.
Speaker 3: So what was the name of the movie? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Friends and Family? Christmas?
Speaker 2: Friends and Family, Christmas Beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's very Hallmarky, right, I mean get what you it is what it is, right.
Speaker 3: It's like I haven't seen the movie, but I'm going to take a stab at.
Speaker 2: The plot, got it?
Speaker 3: I tell Okay, yeah, so successful person goes back to their hometown to reconnect with who they are as a person and ends up falling in love with either former person from earlier in life or a new, hard working, blue collar person that they find endearing.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got you got some stuff in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about was there a high school sweetheart in there anywhere?
Speaker 1: No, because they're strangers. Oh yeah, and this one is actually a fake dating trope, which is so fun. They have to ten today to appease their parents. But instead of small town going back, it's more like small town goes into the city.
Speaker 3: On the other I can't keep up with these TLC shows.
Speaker 1: Man have to like pretend today and in the process of that they end up falling in love. But well, you know, they're like, oh, we have to now, we have to like end our fake relationship. And they're like, oh no, yeah, it's great. It's really fun. And they got to be Venezuelan in it. We actually like to be that I had Latino parents. We got to like, you know, add some Spanish in there. That's fine. It's fun to see that.
Speaker 2: If you're a fan of everything we do here at tuned In with Jim Cummings. You could support the show on Patreon for bonus exclusive podcasts as well as early in ad free access to the show itself, prize drawings, and more. You'll feel the difference, so go ahead and join the tuned In family today at Patreon dot com slash Jim Cummings Podcast. Do it now.
Speaker 3: When you're going out for roles, does your heritage and your sexuality play a big factor in like what roles you seek out?
Speaker 1: Honestly, they usually aren't me at all. It'll say open ethnicity or you know, they're kind of casting a big net, and then they'll come back to it.
Speaker 2: Well that's good. I mean you're nailing it anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but I will say this that ones i'm cast I will always push to be me, you know, at least at the bare minimum, be Latina, not like Italian or any other ethnicity. Because even though I know I've been told us that I'm very ambiguous, I could kind of play a bunch of different things. Venezuela is and always represented. So to be able to even like name it, to say it, to use the vernacular, everything is just it's so important to me because ultimately, when I get to talk about it, I get to really stand behind it and bring myself to it. Yeah, but a lot of the main projects that I've been a part of were not Latina at all, So that's it's just it makes me so proud that you're open to shifting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's that's why it's called acting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not really a bear.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Well, I do that, but I but not in this context.
Speaker 3: And on the subject of breaking down barriers, you were also the first Latina lead in any Star Wars anything. But that's got to be that's got to be a good feeling.
Speaker 1: Unreal, I mean what what? It still feels surreal And it's been a few years of me sitting with this and it's immortalized. Yeah forever, And I hope I'm not the last. I think this again.
Speaker 2: Will open maybe also be the next because you know how you I'm still here, You're yet yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, good for you. That has to feel good.
Speaker 3: Were you a Star Wars fan prior to getting cast?
Speaker 1: Listen, who isn't? If you haven't heard of Star Wars, I like, I don't know where you are?
Speaker 3: Well everybody's heard of it.
Speaker 1: But I mean, okay, I'm not like a die hard fan where I had collectibles and stuff, but I have seen like the major films.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: And it's so cool because when I came into Star Wars, it was all in Spanish, like obviously I was living a completely different life in Venezuela. But that's the cool thing about Star Wars is that it reaches everybody around the world, no matter what color skin or what language you speak. I grew up with it, and when I told my parents, I told them in Spanish because I knew it would be more meaningful that way that they understood, like, it's this, you know, how.
Speaker 2: Did Chewbaca sound. I'm just curious.
Speaker 5: I don't have to rewatch it.
Speaker 1: Actually don't know. That's a good Spanish Spanish.
Speaker 2: That's perfect good. That's perfect, Ladies and gentlemen, Another star is born again. Chewbacca. I remember when I first came out and I was thinking, is that an abbreviation of chewing tobacco? Chew tobacco, that'she tobacco. Yeah, I mean, because my grandfather did. Yeah, and that's the first thing I thought of.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they thought about this, it'll just grow it for everybody.
Speaker 2: Now, Well, they put all these names together, you know, like sky Walker, I mean you know, and of course the next all these names.
Speaker 3: We got George. You gotta get George on the line.
Speaker 2: Clear. We got a few things for you to clear up. Mister, get over here. But boy, you you've been I mean from Star Wars. You're Star I have my notes. You're You're in all of the major Stars Trek Gate. Oh no, wait no yet, did I say Gate? Is that a new world for you to conquer?
Speaker 3: They need to bring back Stargate, man, they need to bring back Stargate, bring back star Gate. Sign a petition right.
Speaker 2: Now, and here's your next lead. See yeah, oh see, how did you spell that? Missy s I yes, Ai s I Yes. Well that's good stuff. Well, I mean that's that's a heck of a pedigree though, I mean, you know too.
Speaker 1: I feel so grateful to have done like both these giant franchises, like within the same time. When I was a comic con, I went for Star Trek and for Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Like wow, okay, well you're you're You're the only one in that club, you know that.
Speaker 1: I think so people have been asking me, like, who else I'm like in major rules.
Speaker 3: Not that I know honestly, Yeah, who else?
Speaker 2: No, there is?
Speaker 1: I trust you. I feel like he would know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. I mean, you're it right here, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say, I wanted to say Chris Pratt, but no, I'm thinking of Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, not at.
Speaker 1: All, Chris.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: All the ras out there in the world lamenting this. But that's that's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Have you done a lot of voice work? I see you have a few credits, but how extensive have you dove into the voiceover world?
Speaker 1: I remember I started in voice work because my agent got me into voice looping, which is just if you for the audience who doesn't know, it's part of post production. It's part of like a d R, which is additional voice recordings where you essentially dress a scene with improvised conversations. So I would get hired with your bund of a bunch of other actors to just just talk shit. Can I swear anyway?
Speaker 5: You can just talk talk about stuff.
Speaker 1: You had some rules like don't say brand names, and you know, just have at it. I really loved it. I got really comfortable in the voice studio, which I think gave me the confidence to then when I was auditioning for voice stuff, to feel like I could do it. I ended up doing some workshops for VEO just to you know, find my range and characters and things like that, and I really loved it. I started auditioning for things, and I just started booking things. But I've done a lot of like kids shows, like I did some Paw Patrol stuff, Clifford Friends, like Charlie's Color Film City. What's the other one. It's like a Little Tiger Daniels, Daniel's Neighborhood, Daniel Tiger's Playhouse, something like that. He's cute. I played like one of the kids moms. But it's been fun because I get to do that. And then obviously video games like that gave me a lot of like extensive work. And I also did a show called Oracle the It was with Joshua Jackson and de Vembostic and it was for Audible and that was really cool. It was in a ten part series and we recorded the whole thing, so that was really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we liked those. Yeah, the more parts the better.
Speaker 3: I wish those were more popular. I've done a couple and they're really fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, but they're great to listen to because the sound design everything exactly like you could be in a plane and it feels like you're watching a show, but you can just close your eyes and let your imagination build them.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. Yeah, well, you know, anything that feeds the feeds the uh of everything. Yeah, so do you dance too? And I sing, Oh my god, how about how about min min? It's ladies? Yeah. I used to you know, there's a lot of street performers, and I accidentally reminded myself of this goofy idea that I had here so know, and I thought it would be great because when you go to the French Quarter, street performers everywhere, and and and a lot of mimes and mimes. I really like them. They're really good. I understand they're this, but they're a little annoying. You know, you're walking down the street and some guy walks behind you and he's kind of imitating you. Yeah, you know, and you turn around and you go, you know, well, I used to think it would be great to have a street perform and my guy was going to be Lenny the Amazing talking Mime. How does he do it? You know? And I'd be and I would be doing the kite thing. Whoa, hey, whoa look at this kite over here? Holy it's really witty, am I?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Is this a lot of look at a kite I'm flying? There's you know, and and and there's no kite and but but you know he was talking, you know, because that's a I think that's a trope that the among the mime com unity.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well they're mute, but they also fly a lot of kites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did not know this fun fact of the day, fun.
Speaker 2: Back to the day. Yeah, and then they dance and then they do whatever they do. But I thought, if I were Lenny the Amazing talking mime, how does he do it?
Speaker 1: You know what, it's not too late to bring it back. You got to like workshop it and test it out with the audience, like, okay.
Speaker 2: Send your cars and letters in you got it? Let us know, Lenny, Yes, Lenny know, okay, we wouldn't it be funny thing for it? We'll see.
Speaker 5: He's off.
Speaker 1: He's like new ideas.
Speaker 3: So when you decided to be an actor, what was your parents' reaction. Oh, it's for some parents to accept.
Speaker 1: I built it up in my head thinking they were going to think I was throwing my life away and it was going to be a waste, mostly because you know, it took a lot for my dad to to get to where he needed to be, to take us out of the country, learn a new leguage, start fresh with a lot of opportunity. And any immigrant family will say this, that takes a lot of guts, and you don't want to waste that right. You want to make something of your life. And usually it's tied to like financial gain, like you gotta make money, you got to be stable because we don't own yet. Sure, however, my parents, I think they truly like they were just like, we just want you to be happy, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, that's a good answer.
Speaker 1: And so you know my dad, you know, he really sacrificed so much to bring us here, and I I was when I left. So I left Venezuela when I was eleven, but I lived in Aruba for a while and my brother and I learned English while we were there. It was actually an American school, it was an international school on the island. So I was able to learn English before I emmigrated to Canada at almost fifteen, so it was in the middle of high school I got like kind of extracted and put somewhere else in a completely I mean, it was culture shocking. I had never been to North America. I've never seen snow in my life or been in a place where everybody spoke England.
Speaker 2: And then you wound up in Canada you saw slow.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It went from like beautiful if you know what Ruba it's literally like people go there for their honeymoons. It's sunning. And I went from a Ruba to like January third, two thousand and seven, middle of winter in Alberta.
Speaker 2: Oh it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was amazing, and I was like, where are we?
Speaker 1: I just kept thinking, like what's it like living there? It's like like if you were living in your freezer, Like what does snow look like? Is it like sand? But not like it melts? It was. It was really life changing. But I'm so grateful my parents were. Actually I thought that I was going to like move to Asia and like study communications or be like an opera singer or something like We're going to you know, like the Blues Bars like they hire people to go sing. My dad was like, well, I think that if you don't pursue performing that you won't be as happy. I think you should try it. It was them who actually brought it back into my life, and when they gave me that freenline, I ran with it never looked back.
Speaker 2: Well that's a blessing in one basket. Yeah. Mine were like okay, yeah, but what are you going to do for living though? Okay, I know, yeah, you're gonna do cartoon. The kid's gonna do cartoon. What are you gonna how are you gonna eat?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Go, No, I'm gonna do that and I'll just do it well enough to find some somebody dumb enough to pay me.
Speaker 1: And uh the dumb part but yes, yeah, the dumb part.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and yeah but it worked out. Hey yeah, and then he was he was happy.
Speaker 1: Big risk for sure. Yeah, I'm sure that they're not saying that now. They're like, are you eating together? Yeah, it's funny to me today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it worked out. It's funny because I think I've told that they want to bore people. But Chuck McCann's great character actor. It's on Carol Burnett Show. Tons of tons of movies, and my dad oddly, of course, and I'm making a great living at the time. This long was like thirty years ago. And I brought my parents and brought him to a Tailspin recording session and Chuck McCann, the great character actor, was there, and my dad knew him and knew of him and knew and you know, I was working with Chuck mcann, So I must have made it. I must have done it. Okay, it was finally, Okay, that's what it took.
Speaker 1: After you made a moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I bought him a house, and then it was really okay, Oh yeah, there you go. Yeah that worked out.
Speaker 1: What a blessing me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you never know, And I just knew. I never ever thought I was going to do anything else. Did you ever think you were going to do anything else?
Speaker 1: I was very convinced that if I gave this my full shot, I was find success in somewhere it was film, TV or theater or something. But if not, I think I wanted to be like a yoga teacher and like travel the world. That would have probably moved to like Custo Weekard, Thailand or Indi.
Speaker 2: Well, it would travel Yeah, that's true. Huh.
Speaker 1: And because I also love like holistic and people training, love yoga, I might still do that, get my teachers training and just like have that under my belt, because why not. But it was always going to be about people. And even then when you think about teachers or yoga or anything like that, like they're still performing in a way, You're still upfront through something. It's still like your energy, your life. I would have just been like a star yoga teacher, yoga teacher to the stars, who knows, Like I think, I was always going to find my way back to performance in some way.
Speaker 2: It's just who I am. Richard Simmons did it with exercise.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Do you even know who that is? Because he's he's been going on a long time.
Speaker 3: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and never mind anyway, he was one of those guys who had a workout show. How do you have a workout show? Joined physical? You know? Anyway, it was it was never mind.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you did you watch cartoons growing up? Did they have Winnie the Poo in Venezuela?
Speaker 1: They had every thing all in Spanish? In Spanish. I loved SpongeBob SquarePants, that was probably favorite Boba Sponka. It was in Spanish. Bobasponka is in Spanish. Even the song like it was fully translated, like I know it in Spanish.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 3: So does sound like Jim.
Speaker 1: They all have different voices, and it threw me off because then when I realized that that wasn't their real voice, I felt like so lied to.
Speaker 2: Yeah you felt cheated, but it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like like the laugh right, the iconic like SpongeBob las. Oh yeah, but it was the same, but with just a different guy's voice. Anyway, all of it, Like it was just like my whole world shifted when I had to kind of relearn all of this content and I was like, what, no, it sounds off.
Speaker 2: Now when your things are translated, you can do your own.
Speaker 1: You can do there, you go, I'm like hiring me to do the voice. They don't do it. It's just it takes a lot of effort, you know. I know that it was something like my team and I talked about, I'm like, would be so cool to dub myself and like Netflix show I have out next, But that takes a lot of time. And I realized that it's you're not always available to do it, but it would be cool to do I would love to do it for some project in the future, to do my own voice in Spanish.
Speaker 2: Well that that way you'd be guaranteed that it sounded like you exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this you know what this is going to sound like in Spanish. People have tagged me though, even like with Star Wars, like they've dubbed it into other things and people have tagged me in like their versions of it, and that's really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the coolest things. I sang a few songs in Pocahontas and they didn't use my songs, but they colors of the wind, Colors of the Wind, and they played it for me. And Disney did this thing and it was in Portuguese, it was in French, it was in German, it was in Lithuania, in Russian, I mean just all and they played the song and then they would put you know, German, Japanese and all around, and it was one of the most beautiful things you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And it was seamless. It sounded like one person going from Russian to French to Spanish to Gaelic or you know, I mean unbelievable and it was the coolest thing in the world. I mean, what an amazing thing. And what's I guess they had to do something with the lips because AI doesn't.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know if you've watched any like foreign language on things, for example, they try to do the dubbing and match it to the lips so that your brain gets tricked into feeling like you're watching it in your tongue. It's tripping me out because sometimes it doesn't. It takes you out and you're like, oh, right, this is supposed to be like in German.
Speaker 3: To me, that's like a great use of as exactly. It's a great tool.
Speaker 1: In that moment, I'm like, change my mouth perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Yeah, absolutely, Like squid Game comes to mind, and like I swear that was some of the best dubbing I've ever seen, Like.
Speaker 1: They really, like, really great and like.
Speaker 3: When you watch with the subtitles, you can tell like, oh, they changed this sentence so that it looks better with their mouth. It's not it's like very loose translation. You know. It's like I don't know, like, yeah, I don't have an example, right, now, but but you don't have the script memorized.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Yeah?
Speaker 3: See, like okay, you said you don't have the script memorize, and it would be like, but you failed to memorize the script, right, it would be like slightly different, but like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, who's the guy that does that. He's earning his stripes.
Speaker 1: Some like it's a new job. Well someone has I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a robot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. The terminator is coming to get us all.
Speaker 3: Are you a gamer at all? Did you ever play Star Wars Outlaws?
Speaker 1: So Xbox gifted me a custom console. They surprised me with it when I was in Cologne a games colm, and it's amazing. I still haven't haven't played on it. I like started it, but I just haven't been home and I just moved into a new house and I just broke my TV.
Speaker 2: Oh did you say broke?
Speaker 5: I broke it.
Speaker 1: I literally knocked it over and it shuttered new TV. And I need to game. I hope that once I'm like done some of my travel and I guess to walk home. That's that's my goal. Build my game room, maybe get a switch. I used to have a switch and the new one's coming out. Is it worth it? I don't know. They say it's like the same thing, but just more expensive. But I used to game a lot, especially through COVID. I had a PS five and a switch and I was an animal crossing girl love my Anie Mario game. But I did play Last of Us Part one and two. That was the first of that kind of game that I've ever played, like role playing where you go through the game open world, and I really fell in love with it. So it kind of taught me how to move in that way so that I can play Outlaws. But I've watched a lot of people play. That's my favorite thing to do. I just go online and watch people.
Speaker 3: Like I was gonna say, because we've had quite a few voice actors, you know from video games, and like they'll stream like Ned Luke from Grand Theft Auto, Like he streams like as his character. He does a little role playing, so they're just gonna be like.
Speaker 1: Why are you dying so much? I'm just like petting the animals, just like petting Nicks, not really doing the mission, distracted, just hanging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they'll enjoy that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is a very wholesome way of playing. I don't like combat as much. I like stealth and I like running away from the bad guys. Don't like fighting too much. But I need to learn how to use the weapons, because I know there's some really cool weapons like the blaster and all of the things that you can do with it. I'm like, I do want to learn to use it. I just panic and just.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. If you're a fan of everything we do here at tuned In with Jim Cummings, you could support the show on Patreon for bonus exclusive podcasts, as well as early in ad free access to the show itself, prize drawings, and more. You'll feel the difference, so go ahead and join the tuned In family today at Patreon dot com slash Jim Cummings podcast. Do it Now. That's funny, But you say that there there's a ride at Disneyland Millennium Falcons Smugglers run where my guy Hondo's in it. But you get to and you go to Disneyland and there's the Millennium. I mean, it's life. So have you seen that?
Speaker 1: Disney took me last year for the first time. I had never been to Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well that was.
Speaker 1: My first time. And they were like, we're taking you on a VIP tour Galaxy side. I was like, what, okay, that was worth it.
Speaker 2: And and then you hear they're telling me stories about this, that and the other thing. And they said we had to have people kind of space throughout the ride because what happens was Star Trek fans get up and they'll go over and then they'll see the three D chess board where those little characters were, the hollow chests, Yeah, the hollow chests, and they just go there and sit there, sitting here all day. Yeah, I'm on the Millennium Falcon. That's right, I'm just chilling. Yeah, I think I'll have a sandwich. Yeah, talk amost yourself. And they just wanted to hang out. They didn't even want to do the ride or any of it. They were on the Millennium Falcon.
Speaker 1: They couldn't exist.
Speaker 2: That's I'm good. You know what times this place close? Okay? You know, And I have to confess I was one of them.
Speaker 1: I was lowing down. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Okay, well what are you gonna do? But yeah, anyway, but a great franchise.
Speaker 1: To be forever I'm immortalized forever.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You know, miss me. Just go play Star Wars out of laws. You o my voice for a lot?
Speaker 2: I know, isn't that isn't that kind of a cool thing?
Speaker 1: It is cool?
Speaker 2: I mean, wow, like my legacy. Yeah, and you've got all the you've got Trek Wars. It's it's crazy. That's that's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's not bad at all.
Speaker 2: I mean, I again singular, right.
Speaker 3: Do you have like a dream role or dream character that you would ever want to play?
Speaker 2: Don't say spuck, Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Okay, good no, no, I honestly, right now, I really want to play either a cool super villain or like just be in an action film. In general, it would be really cool to like physically transform and do more stunts. I think I have a calling for it. I really enjoy it being like very physical. But I would love to do an action film. So either, I mean, Thunderbolt just came out, it was very very successful. I'm like, I'm ready for.
Speaker 2: My Okay, yeah why not? Yeah? Good for you. Yeah, well, we're putting it out there.
Speaker 1: Put it out there. Listen. Sometimes when I claim things, it really comes. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: I will see what out.
Speaker 2: Wow, lot of attraction. Indeed, it's true. Well, here we go, it'll happen now. Probably your phone should be ringing.
Speaker 1: Actually right now. Yeah, I'm serious.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, we haven't talked about Ginny and Georgia. Another show you have on Netflix, the young adult hit When it tell us about that show, you know what?
Speaker 1: Last night I got id'd in Canada, which means they thought I was eighteen. They I were seventeen because in Toronto, Ontario is nineteen. You have to be nineteen to drink.
Speaker 3: I stand corrected.
Speaker 1: Montreal is eighteen. But I was like what. The bartender was just like enjoy it, well it lasts or like yeah. I was like, oh my god, that's so. But in a way, I was like, well that kind of tracks because I am still playing a high schooler on TV.
Speaker 5: So that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: It's accurate. It's kind of cool though. Both the shows that are coming out, they're like completely different. One of them, I'm playing my actual age and she's like a career woman, married all the stuff, and then the other one she's like a senior in high school.
Speaker 2: Oh you got both of those? Yeah, yeah, I mean you're good to go. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, season three. I've been with this team since twenty nineteen. Oh my god, it's been five years. This amazing family. I'm very excited for season three. Netflix threw in their little curveball, a little sneak peak. It was like a one second clip of Sophie Sanchez and the internet exploded. So very excited. I can't reveal anything. Not everything is as it seems. That's all I'll say. You don't know what you're in for, but it's going to be a great season.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: I think what's cool is that you know the gang is back together. I think that's how season two ends, that you see them kind of all come together, so the course together, it's like they got to kind of face it all together. Yeah, you know, we got some new characters, new plot lines. Exciting.
Speaker 2: Can you put in a word for Chris and I Actually, yeah, you might have to.
Speaker 1: Shame you guys. Think may sun screen the next few days.
Speaker 2: I could be the principal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could could be a teacher bystander.
Speaker 3: If I showed up to set one day and some my peer is playing a high school and I'm playing a teacher, I'm like, I gotta stop smoking or something.
Speaker 2: I gotta I.
Speaker 3: Gotta go to a wellness or treat that's that's well.
Speaker 1: You know, hacking is becoming very popular. I'm sure there's some things you can do.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Benjamin Button me, yes.
Speaker 2: So do you have Is there like something on the horizon? You know, one thing I have to do before my career is over? I have to.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, you know what, it would be really cool to.
Speaker 2: Other than this podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry this, I've lived it. I'm done. No, you know. Do you know the movie Ready Player one? Right? It uses all the mediums of like motion capture VR and then real filming. I would love to be a part of a project like that where I get to do like all of the skills that I've learned in the last decade of my career and put them into one project. Maybe I have to create it, who knows, But it would be really cool to kind of do like a mixed media project. I've always thought about that and then throwing some like musicals in there. It's like, oh, sure, a cool sci fi with music. I'd have to do that before my career is done. Yeah, I do. Yeah, it would be really cool. I do. I mean, I'll say this, I would love to do a musical movie like In the Heights. That was very cool for it. I did my call back with Jonnam Chew, which iconic. You know, they just did Wicked, But that really woke this passion to me that I was like, wait, I'm being considered for that, which means it's possible. So I'm ready. I would love to do a musical movie. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: Well, if you can envision it, if you can dream it, you know the.
Speaker 1: Power very diny dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I really truly do believe in that. Wow. Good for you. I just got to Tingle. It's a good sign.
Speaker 3: Do you have anything else that you want to bring up? Plug talk about? Where can we find you on social media? All that good stuff.
Speaker 1: You know. What's cool is that my handle's just my name because no one else has it. It's just at umberly Instagram.
Speaker 2: I think you're safe.
Speaker 1: I'm safe. It's just so one shot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Is that a Venezuelan name. I've never heard that.
Speaker 1: Yes. So my dad's name is Umberto and my mom's name is Liliana, so from both interesting. It's a very common thing in Venezuela that parents combine their names to make very unique names, usually for their daughters. But you'll always find people with strange and unique names in Latin America. When people are introducing each other or saying their name, they'll just go, are you from Venezuela? Because with a name.
Speaker 2: Like that, oh, dare you?
Speaker 1: Yes I am, but yes, you're right.
Speaker 2: Well, that wouldn't work with me because my dad was Bob, my mom was Sally, so Bob sal Sal Bob Bally maybe.
Speaker 1: Bally bally because you can, you can kind of mix and match the letters, you know, Bally is course, sob could be.
Speaker 2: It is a lot of the times it's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: I would be I'd be Doug great Doug and Margaret.
Speaker 5: Dog and Margaret Doug grit.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen Umberly, like when you think about it, like I didn't like it at first. I thought it was weird. I thought people were gonna be able to pronounce it and especially go from like Spanish to English. The H is silence, So a lot of people usually like Humberly and I'm like, ah, so it's like I had to really fall in love with it again and understand, like.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, that's really funny to be. That's a really fall in love with my name again. It really got away from me. Yeah, I was reconnect Where did they go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like you. Weren't you in the meantime?
Speaker 1: I know, But I I was like, do I need to come up with like a star name, like a stage name? You know, my middle name is Vanessa. I at one point thought about switching it to that and being like Vanessa Sanchez, like my mom's name, or like Venesulz, Like I don't know, but Umberly is so unique and I think what I had to do is just own that. And they're like, you will be the only Umberly who will be in the world. So that's really unique in itself and making my own unique imprint and in this industry. So for sure, I love it.
Speaker 2: Now it's not like you were Jane Jones. So you're you're I think you're in good standing. I think you're good to.
Speaker 1: Go better to stand out.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: She's a good actress though, j Jo. That is true, isn't there there's a what's her name? It's like almost Jane Jones, Janet Jones, blonde girl, really pretty actress, January Jones. Oh January January Jones close.
Speaker 1: Imagine your parents are just like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think that's that's stop January Jane Lynch. Yeah, I was thinking of January Jones.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, wow, you really were January Jones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one hundred percent an actress named January Jones. She was the last man.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I know this for a fact that I am telling you audience, I'm telling you right.
Speaker 2: So there damn it. Take that.
Speaker 1: So it is Chris Saiso.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: She exists. She exists, she exists.
Speaker 1: It feels like bashing sub conscious message.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get her on the podcast just to prove it.
Speaker 5: I hope you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we won't have to channel her because she's real.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, anything else you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Thank you for being I mean.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm so glad to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: It's my first like in studio live podcast in LA. So you know, milestone, we are honored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, milestone for us as well. Yeah, fantastic, very cool, very cool. Stay tuned well, Yeah, thanks again for being here. I really appreciate it. All right, everybody. That was another episode of Tuned In with Jim Cummings. I'm producer Chris is always joined by the legend Jim Cummings and umber Lea Gonzales. Thank you again so much for being here. If you guys like that content, be sure to like and subscribe. It not only helps us, it helps you. It helps you find these videos again and you're recommended, feed and all that good stuff. Did you know that you can literally watch a video on YouTube and haven't never recommended again? So you got to like and subscribe so that I'll show back up. Yes, and I have a pickle. I have a pickle to pick.
Speaker 3: With a lot of you watching right now, sixty one percent of you watching are not subscribed.
Speaker 2: What the why? For two cents?
Speaker 3: I sixty don't again, So we need your help. And if you like this content so much that you want to see more good news, we have a Patreon channel where you can see extended interviews, bonus interviews, giveaways, all that good stuff, episodes that are strictly for Patreon that you'll never get a see here on YouTube. That's right, and so be sure to subscribe over there. We appreciate all our Patreon subscribers. And last but not least, Shopify. That's right. You can buy merchandise on Shopify at Jim Commings closet. There's shirts, there's key chains, there's all that good stuff stuff and oh, actually I have one more thing stuff. Well not me, but Jim has one more thing. Where can we see you at conventions coming up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: That is true this month of June.
Speaker 2: I think why it just so happens that I have Okay, okay, so here we go. Here's for you. Oh, look look at that, Look at that. Let's see. We have nostalgic on on Anaheim June sixth and eighth. Be there, Nostalgic on Ane'm six to eighth. Uh and the Undiscovered Realm dot com thing Comic Con and that's June twenty first and twenty second. That's in White Plains, New York. You know it, you love it. White Plains, New York. Undiscovered Realm and Anime Verse Kansas City coming up June twenty eighth and twenty ninth. Anime Verse. I'm huge in anime, so be there. If you don't believe me, just ask me and I'll tell you that lie again. Thank you.
Speaker 3: And if he's everybody, if you're one of the three weirdos who wants to see me. I'll be Anaheim Comic Con two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there, so take that stuff, producer Chris Ladies and gentleman.
Speaker 3: But thank you as always for watching. Be sure to like pubscribe all that good stuff. We will catch you in the next one.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Umberlely Gonzalez and you're watching tuned In with Jim Cummins. Did I say that weird?
Speaker 5: Put the come in see come in?
Speaker 1: Wait? M Hi, I'm Umberlelyanzalez and you're watching tuned In with Jim Cummins.
Speaker 5: I can't say your name. I need water. Just wait.
Speaker 3: Take three right by your left foot.
Speaker 1: You better.
Speaker 5: He's gonna use all of these and they're gonna be like over the Gonzales camp for now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be the first short we make. First talk.
Speaker 2: That's good stuff.
Speaker 5: Can we do a play and say please.
Speaker 1: Jim Cummings, Oh my god, yes, okay three times a charm?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Umberlea Gonzalez and you're watching tuned in.
Speaker 3: What where are you looking at me?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, guys, it's like when you audition. This late is the hardest part. You forget your name, you forget how tall you are like, where you are? I'm from?
Speaker 1: Where am I from? What do they want? What do they want me to say? Who am I?
Speaker 3: I always feel like I'm standing weird too?
Speaker 5: Can I just point at this instead?
Speaker 3: No, you have to get it.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'm gonna get it, guys, I'm gonna get it. Hi, my name is Umbrella Gonzalez and you're watching tuned in with Jim Cummings.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 5: You need to splice all of these together.