Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: How wild this is?
Speaker 1: Right just there, getting ready to start the segment watching this Elon Musk rocket ship take off, just launching folks up to rescue the astronauts stranded at the International Space Station.
Speaker 2: So, boy, I personally am glad.
Speaker 1: That Elon Musk is very, very very involved in the Trump administration. I'm not saying he's perfect, none of us are, but boy, talk about a brilliant guy, courageous guy, and above all. And I don't want to get into the weeds, but this is what I think the left is so terrified of with Musk. Two things, right, the money, because he can alter the playing field. The left has been used to being able to buy the playing field through Soros and others. Musk can alter the playing field and he has right, We've seen it. But the thing I can I think they're even more scared of is when it comes to doze and it comes to looking in how money spent and everything else. This is the first time I'm aware of that the Republicans have had somebody who is really absolutely brilliant, you know, when it comes to electronically stored information. And I can tell you from my own law practice, where I spend much of my time when I'm representing injured folks, much of my time, you know, doing the detective work finding the electronically stored information of the defending corporation or whatever, Digging in there. Okay, what's in there? What emails are in there? Have there been emails you know redacted? Have there been emails that have been destroyed? And then we can find the trace of those emails and maybe resurrect them. But Musk and this team of young techies he has, from everything I've read so far, it looks like they are particularly good at being able to track down that information, recogni patterns, and then be able to get to the bottom of some some nasty stuff that if you took a traditional kind of approach that I'm guessing most government investigators take, you may not find. I think that's what the left is most terrified of with Elon Musk. But yeah, looks like hopefully his rocket is up there successfully.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Ryan? Looks like other.
Speaker 3: Successful awful arms going to embrace it when it comes back.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they will. I'm sure they will do that. Hey, you know, this should really make you mad. I don't care if you're a Democrat, Republican, unaffiliated, whatever. This should make you mad because chances are you're either listening in the car or you were in the car at some point today.
Speaker 2: And as you know, unless.
Speaker 1: You're one of our brain brave armed forces, military police, et cetera, firefighters, then the greatest danger you and I will ever be in is when we get in our cars on Colorado Roads, or really any roads, but Colorado Roads in particular, because obviously the Left has pupped a bunch of druggies in here and everything else. So what have they done now after all the stuff they've done before to make the roads more dangerous? They just really topped themselves in a way that I think is going to make people furious at cross party lines if they actually find out about it. So Channel seven fortunately did a story here.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Colorado's handling of the immigration crisis, as you know, has been roundly criticized by the new Trump administration.
Speaker 5: Just last week, Denver's mayor was in the hot seat on Capitol Hill, grilled in front of members of Congress over the city's immigration policies. Mike Johnston was joined by other Democratic mayors to testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Now, state lawmakers want to allow undocumented immigrants to obtain a driver's license.
Speaker 1: Every seventh question Lopez explains why they say this move could make all the safer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this bill is going to help a lot of undocumented people.
Speaker 7: A new law going into effect on March thirty first, will fast track the process for immigrants to obtain a driver's license.
Speaker 6: But not only are they going to know the rules and the laws of the road, but they're going to be able to get insurance on their cars and plates.
Speaker 7: Yeaval Days, a driving instructor at the American Driving Academy in Aurora, says it'll benefit the whole state.
Speaker 6: Many people are already driving without driver's licenses, so this gives them the opportunity to be able to drive safely and legally.
Speaker 7: Colorado already allows undocumented immigrants to obtain their driver's licenses, but they must live in the state for two years and provide a Social Security or I ten number. This new law will streamline that process by getting rid of those and several other requirements, and now it is going to be simply just a passport and current proof of address for immigrants like I'm my bias, It'll be an immediate process as long as they have an ID from their home country and proof of address in Colorado.
Speaker 2: But not everyone agrees with these changes.
Speaker 8: The biggest concern I have is no different than last year.
Speaker 9: It's the public aspect.
Speaker 1: Public safety aspect, of course, I mean think about it, think about what polists in the left are doing, and it becomes long a few days. All you have to do you come into this country illegally, right, all you have to do is show your passport or home i D show you have a place to live here, and you get a Colorado driver's license. It has to be a top five magnet, right, So they are going out of their way, The Left is going out of their way to attract folks to come here illegally. Well, why do you think Johnston and polists, the whole Democratic Party in Colorado, why do you think they want to attract more folks here illegally attract here more folks. And by the way, there's no screening, criminal background check, or anything else to get this driver's license. So, as we all know, a lot of otherwise good people come over the border illegally. They shouldn't, but they do. But at the same time, you get a lot of hardened criminals who come over too. And so why do Polis and Mike Johnson all these other Democrats want to give hardened criminals coming in from the other side of the border a driver's license? But more importantly, why do they want to attract them here? Because they know I mean, this is like the ultimate welcome Matt, right, just come here, show.
Speaker 2: Us an ID, We'll give you a driver's license.
Speaker 1: Wow. But whatever their motive is, and we all know their motive, right, we all know their motive, which is they see these individuals as votes and they are importing people here to vote for them.
Speaker 2: I mean, we talked about on this show.
Speaker 1: You can see it at Dan Capitalist at Twitter where Hickelooper and Bennett are pushing a bill that would say ICE cannot detain any illegal immigrant when they're at the voting booths. Think about that for a second. It's right there, look at the Bill. I've got it on my Twitter. Why in the world would Hickin look for in Bennett want to stop by us from detaining somebody here illegally when they're at the voting booth.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty obvious, right, What other conclusion do you draw?
Speaker 1: Let me get to some text on this, But I hope what would outrage most people who will probably not even hear about this, what will outrage most people who do hear about it, is that, by definition, inarguably, it puts you and your family in more danger. Puts everybody here legally on Colorado's roadways in more danger, because, ay, each time you add a driver from anywhere, it increases the danger. Then when you're trying to attract more people to come here illegally, that increases the danger. Plus because think about that, you're not only attracting more people here to be on our roads, but you're attracting people to come here who have not been driving on American roads. Ryan, have you ever been anywhere else in the world as crazy as our roads are in Colorado, particularly crazy because of what the left's doing. Yeah, even before this, but there are a lot of countries where it's even more insane on the road. So what Jared pol Is and the Democratic Party in Colorado is saying, Hey, you don't have to have driven a single day on American roads. Whatever country you're from, you're here illegally. You know, you show up, you don't have to be here more than a minute. Just have that ID and we're going to hand you a driver's license. I mean, think about how much more dangerous folks who come here who have not been driving American roads are likely to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've driven the four to ZHO one in Ontario and it's a little bit different. Yeah, to read in kilometers instead of miles per hour and so forth. But yeah, yeah, I mean you can't have people just the premise that they're talking about here too, this one, Well they're driving anyway.
Speaker 2: What what about the ability to read our roads?
Speaker 3: I know, well, Dan I talked about that earlier on my program Sheet Plug about the runaway truck driver who you knew couldn't read English in the in the getaway ramps and then ended up killing five people in an inferno.
Speaker 2: I have so many of those cases. Yeah, it's it's just terrific.
Speaker 1: But but again, it comes back to just not caring about innocent human life. But whether you want to talk about the ability to read road signs or or whether people have any experience at all American roadways, anybody knows elementally that if you put somebody on a roadways who has never driven in this country, they are likely to be more dangerous, right, just lack of familiarity, lack of familiar to it, the flow, et cetera, whatever bad habits they may bring from whatever country they've been driving in. It's it's literally second abortion. Maybe arguably that the most blatant disrespect for innocent human life is the Left shows and the biggest information that they are so desperate to get folks up here illegally to vote for them, that they are willing to just get citizens killed and maimed on the roadways. It's hopefully people start to pay attention to that. Three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine will come back. We'll start on the phones with Justin. We'll get to some great texture on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 10: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 11: Need somebody of note with a platform who you know by every measure, looks successful. The first question is how I think this podcast first and foremost gives us an opportunity to hear from folks. You know, we're going to be taking you know, questions from from listeners who are going through through some things and just need a little advice.
Speaker 1: Wow, Michelle Obama, what kind of advice do you think she's going to give? And wait a second, she's doing a podcast so witchless. How do people have a chance to call.
Speaker 2: Her for advice?
Speaker 1: But yeah, wild and shattering all records? This podcast? Isn't that what I heard? Rogan now a distance second, not.
Speaker 2: At all, as a matter of fact. Okay, how many people for the first one?
Speaker 3: Well, it has climbed to numbers since, but it was slow out of the gates. Okay, so it was like in the tens of thousands, which be national podcast from the first lady, Sure, sure, but it underperformed and underwhelmed, to.
Speaker 1: Put it mildly, Yeah, what kind of advice would you want for Michelle Obama? But we want to start giving advice. We really do, We really do. So any area of your life you want to be sure to screw up, give us a call, ask for advice, and we'll give it to you other than we could give you some very good legal advice.
Speaker 2: You could, but you could. Yeah, used to do that. Tom Martinez show.
Speaker 10: I have really good legal advice.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you are an insurance company out there, the name capitalist law comes up on a docket settle damn.
Speaker 1: Thank you and your very kind Let's go back to the phone lines. Hey, if you just joined us, thank you. What we're talking about is the latest truly fatal lunacy from the Left. If you had any doubt about the fact that they don't value your life or your family's life, that doubt should now be gone, as they have starting the twenty fifth. Now, in Colorado, any legal immigrant, a legal immigrant from anywhere over the world can just come across the border, come straight to Colorado and it doesn't have to be here a full day, as long as they can show they're living here and show an ID from their home country. At that point they get a Colorado driver's license. What could possibly go wrong? Let's find out from Justin and Little Ten. You're on the Dan Caplis show.
Speaker 2: Welcome Justin. Hello, Justin.
Speaker 1: The deep thinker, deep thinker, the strong, silent type, which is great in life. Maybe not radio, but great in life, John and beautiful Fort Lupton.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, thank you. Sure I haven't called you before, Dan, but thank you. I was just wondering these people that get this driver's license who aren't citizens, aren't aren't supposed to be here? Do they? Are they required to get insurance for their automobile?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I'm assuming so I'm not seeing that in the bill, but it's probably in the the underlying requirements.
Speaker 2: But let me let me just let me just so.
Speaker 1: I may have spoken too quickly on that, but this Colorado Road In Community Safety Act talk about an obscenely backwards named law. Right, let me just read you quick bill summary and for those who haven't seen it yet, the Colorado Road In Community Safety Act authorizes the issuance of a driver's license or identification card to an individual who is not lawfully present in the United States if the individual meets certain requirements. The Act changes these requirements by so this is the new law, repealing the requirement that the applicant have filed a Colorado resident tax return, repealing the requirement that the applicant demonstrate residency in the state for the immediate immediately preceding two years, repealing the requirement that the applicant provide a documented Social Security number or individual taxpayer identification number, and allowing an applicant to present a passport, consular identification card, or military identification document from the applicant's country of origin if that is unexpired or expired less than ten years before the applicant's application for a driver's license.
Speaker 2: So you can present here in.
Speaker 1: Colorado, according to Jared Polis, and expired and expired identification card from a foreign country as long as it expired within the last ten years.
Speaker 2: The way I read.
Speaker 4: That, well, that's kind of zippity, dude. I mean, what happens if, say, somebody who's off the illegal immigrant that has a driver's license piles into my car and injures me and doesn't have any insurance?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can I sue the state of Colorado for that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, you can't, my friend, under current law. I personally believe that laws need to be passed that would allow injured people and those damaged other ways to sue sanctuary cities and states for the damages caused by people here illegally, because that would end the problem almost instantly at that point that the city and state would have its own selfish financial motive to stop what they should have stopped a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Well, it's kind of interesting. I hope I don't run into anybody.
Speaker 1: Well, well, my friend, unfortunately, that is beyond your control. And what the Colorado Democratic Party is now doing is going out of its way to magnetize and attract even more in much larger numbers folks to come here illegally.
Speaker 2: Think about that.
Speaker 1: What more could you do to send the message across the world, Hey, you want to come to this country I legally, and you want a place that is going to welcome you, a state that's going to welcome you and embrace you.
Speaker 2: What more could you do? Then?
Speaker 1: Say to folks, Hey, the very first day here, what we're going to give you a Colorado driver's license. You don't have to have been here for a while. In this one example, you can have an idea that's been expired nine.
Speaker 2: Years and we'll still hand you a driver's license.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So why do you think they're doing it?
Speaker 1: I think clearly they view all these folks coming here illegally as their voters. Justin in Littleton, I hope is back with us.
Speaker 12: I did, sorry, Yeah, you went to me and I cut that. So when I was sixteen, I had apply for a driver's license permit. If the one hundred hours of driving driving tests in person? Whatnot? So the reason there's actually no driving test here? The insurance left guy brought up as a great point, absolutely ridiculous. What if the guy had five do UIs in Honduras know that?
Speaker 4: What if he.
Speaker 12: Never took a driver's class in his life? I mean, I've you know, I'm sure you have. I've driven in Mexico, I've driven in Thailand and China and Indonesia, Malaysia going down the road on you know what they say, it's several countries and we all know that India the laws are a little different there. Or red light means a suggestion at best, so to say it's getting more dangerous is probably an understatement. I what do we do about this? I mean, I'm more than outrage.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do we do? You're asking just the right question, right, and there's only one answer to it, and that's a really hard one, and it's to vote these people out. Because the reason they're doing it right justin is they feel politically on touch as if there's no way they can lose office, so they can do anything they want, no matter how harmful it is to the people who vote for them.
Speaker 2: So that's their bad.
Speaker 1: That they're politically untouchable. But think about what it says about them that they're willing to do this. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 10: You're listening to the Dan Kaplish Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's that been an American born, including Congressman Jeff Herdy, joins us. Now, everybody jamming the lines, please say you will get on air and you'll get an air pronto. Who has not had this innate desire where we're born with to just get out on the highway and drive. Congressman, if you're in DC now, you probably have a stronger urge than others.
Speaker 9: Dan, Fortunately, I'm back here in Tolado. Home free Home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Hey, what's popping? What's hot right now there?
Speaker 9: Well, the big news of the day is we have the continuing Resolution that will you know, keep our government open, cut overall spending modestly. And it sounds like the Senate has agreed to that continuing resolution. So that's a good thing. It's a small step in the right direction, and I'm excited to see what comes next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a good thing except for all the ruined carpets in Washington because lefty heads are exploding all over the place because some of these Senate Dems agreed to keep the government open. So do we have like an all out civil war on the left right now?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's quite a bit of disarray on the other side, for sure, Dan. And what I tell people is, look, this continuing resolution cuts overall spending by seven billion dollars. Again, that's a step in the right direction. It increases support for veterans healthcare and housing. There's a pay increase for junior enlisted personnel in the military, increases border security and funding to ICE. There's also funding in there for women inf and in children and supplemental nutrition, and funding increase for air traffic control as well. I'm not sure why the Democrats are opposed to this. I think it's the right thing. Look, a continuing resolution is not the ideal way to govern. We need long term funding solutions, but keeping the government running while working toward responsible spending reforms is essential, and that's what's happening. Not sure why there's so much controversy on the Democratic side.
Speaker 1: Well, on the Democratic side, it's just a party with his finger in the socket right like twenty four to seven. It's like they've stuck their finger into an electrical outlet. They're just spassy, right because they they're living a lie that people don't want what they're selling and they don't know what to do.
Speaker 9: One of the things I've noticed in Congress is there's a generational issue within the within the Democratic Party where the older leadership in the party there's a little bit of an internal civil war with the younger folks in the Republican Party, for example, just committe chairmanships. We have a term limit on the number of terms that you can serve as committee chairing of the Republican Party. Democrats that they don't have that. It's just who's never been to the longest gets in those plumb spots, and there's a lot of dissension within the Democratic side that we're not seeing on the Republican side.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting, yeah, and fun to watch, and hopefully we'll see some here in Colorado too, because I thought they're supposed to be the big enlightened totallier than now party and far as I can tell, three of the four top jobs go to boring, old white guys, So I think they're being exposed as the phonies they are.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's within the state of Colorado. There is a lot of work to be done, you know, And I think hopefully the voters will see that as well, Dan, and they'll see that we need to move things in a different direction if we're going to help working families and move our economy in the right direction. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in the state when you look at what the state legislature's doing. But I'm optimistic that we can change course.
Speaker 1: Congressman Jeff heard our guests, Well, they saw it in your race, right because you were running against a guy with more money than Elon Musk. It wasn't his own, but it was given to them by lefties and you still beat them.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 9: It just goes to show Dan that dollars don't vote. People vote, And I think if we get the right message out and we have the right messengers, we can win as Republicans. And that's something that I take heart in and I hope other reasonable, common sense Colorado and see as well.
Speaker 2: Congressman, how do people follow you?
Speaker 9: The best way to do that is on either Facebook or x Just go to at Rep Jeff Heard is the handle go ahead sign up for updates there. Also, if you go to herd dot house dot gov, you can sign up for updates email updates that we sent out every Friday evening as well. You won't get spammed, I promise, it's just once a week common sense updates.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. Appreciate the time, sir, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, Thanks Dan, have a great weekend you too. That's Congressman Jeff Heard. Let's go to Linda in a Rora. Our lines are completely jammed, as they should be. If you haven't heard Democrats in Colorado though, well they jumped the shark a long time ago. They've jumped the whole tank at this point. Now about to be in Colorado. You can come here illegally from anywhere in the world and day one get a Colorado driver's license. Yeah, that's not going to magnetize this state. But as we go to Linda and all of our other callers think about this, I just found this in the law. I haven't talked seen this talked about in the reporting This is how easy Polis in the left wants to make it for an illegal immigrant to come here, either a person who's otherwise a good person or a hard and criminal somebody who said five DUIs in their country of origin killed people on the roadway. You know what document qualifies you here, Linda? You know what document qualifies you under Jared Polis's Colorado.
Speaker 2: If you're here illegally.
Speaker 1: Day one, all you have to show is a photo ID from your home country, let's say a passport, a consular identification card, military ID card that is expired for less.
Speaker 2: Than ten years.
Speaker 1: So you can present a card that expired nine years ago, nine years and let's say three hundred and sixty three days ago, and Colorado will hand you a driver's license.
Speaker 2: So why do you think they did that?
Speaker 1: Why do you say you can even present an expired card and will give you license.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Well, this is my comment on the whole thing. I think it's ridiculous. There's no common sense in it. When I learned to drive, I had to take so many hours. I had to take a test, I had to have my parents sign up say I did it. I had to do the same for my kids. I have to do the same for my grandkids because I want to keep them safe. This is the most unsafe thing that you can do, is to put these drivers on our roads. He doesn't have to worry. He's going to be safe wherever he goes, and my grandkids aren't going to be is ridiculous, boy.
Speaker 1: Linda, thank you and very righteous outrage that you have, and you should. She's thinking of her grandkids, she's thinking of her family. Jared Paulish couldn't care less about them. Mary, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm a little off subject. I think that the governors should have to live in the governor's mansion right down there with the mess that he and his mayors, cause we're paying for that. We're saying for Spice and Boulder too.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the bulderpet but that's interesting, Mary, and we should talk about that separately someday.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that, Ryan, Like, if you were governor, would you live in the governor's mansion or one of the shoeling estates?
Speaker 3: I mean the mansion because we go back to the whole Black Lives Matter riots scenario.
Speaker 10: Dan, he was just.
Speaker 3: Able to go up in the woods and the mountains and hide, and you illustrated very clearly at the time. I know that Gretchen Whitmer, to her credit, the Governor Michigan, lives in the rather modest Governor's mansion in Lansing, Michigan, but she does reside there.
Speaker 2: Poulis appears to be too good for that. Yeah, too good for that. Max and Denver, you're on the dan Kaplis show. Welcome. Yes, what are you thinking?
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, I just had a small comment, which is a comment of war and against but just starting from the beginning gold Rush, everybody came here to Colorado and beyond for the gold rush. Yes, they have the issue, I know. And then we had four to twenty when Colorado had legalized marijuana. Everybody came here. Nobody complained, no aboudy, but it helped Colorado. Our roads, our economy, our stores are renders. Everybody promis spread it on that. Now this I understand, there's some flaws in this, that letting, letting immigrants come in to Colorado. But again, they're gonna buy gas, they're gonna buy insurance, they're gonna give us.
Speaker 13: They're gonna help our economy.
Speaker 2: One way or another.
Speaker 8: Yes, they're undocumented, they're illegal, but I'm.
Speaker 10: Just here to see that.
Speaker 2: Well, Max, thank.
Speaker 8: You we first make through this process before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first of all, thank you for calling to take the opposite position. I really am grateful for that. I would not compare this attempt to attract the largest possible number of illegal immigrants to Colorado to the gold Rush or anything else, because, first of all, those folks weren't coming here illegally. Second, we live at a different time now where our roads are a killing field. And so in this situation, you start with the fact that that fundamental obligation of government in the beginning is to you know, help protect its citizens, is certainly when it comes to the roadways, and so to be actively trying to recruit people to come here illegally to add to the danger of the roadways is to meet immoral. But then the second thing, Max, is, you're not just attracting more drivers onto our roadways. You're attracting drivers, many of whom have never driven in America, and you're allowing them to drive on our roadways day one. You know, whether they killed ten people in their country of origin on the roadways or anything like that I mean, and Max, I don't want you to go because you're kind enough to call and disagree. But think about that. There's no vetting here. Somebody comes here. They're knowingly attracting people to come here knowing that they have no way to to vet in that country of origin. Right, It's like in Colorado, you come here from another country, we have the interstate Compact, and they're able to do a quick search of your records, your driving records, everything else. There's, best of my knowledge, there's no way they're able to do that for all these people coming here illegally from all over the world. It is truly suicidal insanity, but not suicidal for the ones who passed the laws, just for the rest of us. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 10: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anything like it. There can be no doubt, right, no doubt whatsoever. The Colorado Democratic already is absolutely determined to attract as many illegal immigrants to Colorado as possible, regardless of whether they're otherwise good people or hardened criminals, or have killed ten people on the roadways down there, because in a few days from now, a few days from now, illegal immigrants from anywhere in the world can come to Colorado and first day, first day, get a driver's license. Say no requirement, they've ever driven a single day on American roadways.
Speaker 2: And get this.
Speaker 1: Colorado Democratic Party they want to make it so easy for somebody coming here, no matter what their criminal background or anything else, to get a driver's license and be out there with your family on the roadway. That Guess what they require for identification. Guess what they require. All they require is either a passport, a consular identification card, or a military identification card.
Speaker 2: And get this.
Speaker 1: It can be it could be expired as long as it didn't expire more than ten years ago. It can be expired for nine years, three hundred and sixty four days, and Colorado Democrats will still accept it.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that is right? Why do you think that is It's obvious.
Speaker 1: They view all of these people coming here illegally, whether they're otherwise good people, harden criminals, killers on the roadway, and their country of origin. They view them as Democrat voters and that's all that matters to them. And hopefully the people of Colorado start noticing that. Let's go to Mike and Portland. You're on the Dan Kaplo show.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Michael, Hey.
Speaker 13: I'm doing just fine.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're thinking your position through.
Speaker 13: On Thank you on this law.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, education, this is gonna this is going to increase injuries on the road.
Speaker 2: Everything I'm opposed to does that.
Speaker 4: This will be a boom for your business.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it is? It is sick. Is this eerie?
Speaker 1: Mike Eurie going stealths on us Erie? You can just say eerie, Mic and we'll take your call even sooner than Mike and Portland.
Speaker 8: But it's just your secretary always asks where am I calling from?
Speaker 4: Sia answered the question, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you are you are at least honest on this occasion, Mike.
Speaker 2: The point is is this right? I mean, think about what I.
Speaker 1: Spend my time campaigning against on this show. Legalize marijuana. Legalize marijuana is causing so many horrific crashes around Colorado. You bet for somebody who represents survivors like I do, yeah, there are more of those cases.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately.
Speaker 1: That's why I want legalize marijuana band so that we save these lives and people don't get in these crashes. Same things here. That that's why I say no, you can't be given And I know even you agree with this, right, Mike, you can't be handing drivers' licenses to folks here, come here illegally, and then you hand it to them first day, no vetting, no vetting of their driving history in the country of origin or anything else. Even you don't support that, right.
Speaker 4: No, of course not, I don't. But man, this is your business man. You got to be thinking about yourself.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, yeah, Mike, appreciate the call. Be safe out there. Wow, absolutely insane.
Speaker 10: Five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 1: But what it comes back to, right, is that, first of all, quite obviously the left, and this goes to something deeper philosophically, because so many people used to be a Democrat, right, so many people just reflexively vote Democrat without being aware, really or consciously aware of who controls the Democratic Party right now, which is these far left, secular types who just have a fundamentally different view of the value of human life than the vast majority of Americans. Human life means nothing to them unless it's their owner, one of their cronies, and they show it in all these different laws they pass. If you cared about innocent human life, you cared about that child who right now they're sitting at home waiting for mom or dad. Right but mom or dad may not be coming home tonight because of or ever because of something the left did that made our roads more dangerous. And they do so many different things that make our roads more dangerous. But you think Polis or any of these lefties in power lose a second's worth of sleep over the fact that child will never see their mom or dad again, not at all, or they wouldn't pass the kind of laws they passed. So it's just a fundamental difference in how you view the value of human life. And our Colorado voter is going to see that in enough numbers to make the difference. Well, well we'll find out over time. But Dan Colorado driver's license for illegal sounds like a middle finger to Donald Trump. Yeah, well, listen, we've seen a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This law was actually it's becoming effective now. It was signed in late June. But do you see where the Trump administration now telling Denver that it it may withhold thirty two million in funding, saying it was improperly diverted to improperly diverted to support folks here illegally so followed that story and we'll close with this today. And that is just more irrefutable proof the Left doesn't care about the people who claims to serve. If Mike Johnston cared about the people of Denver, why would he go so far out of his way to make an enemy of President Trump, which is what he's done.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: He'll send the police out to take on the Feds as they come into the county and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just shows he doesn't care about the people he served, because how do the people of Denver benefit from that? Just so typical Left. Great job, Brian, great job, Kelly. Have a wonderful, safe weekend.
Speaker 2: See you next week.