Speaker 1: Which rookie tight end might be getting slept on by FFPC players, Which AFC West offense is due for a big twenty twenty five and who's the proper backup running back in the Rams offense that you want to be in business with this season. Plus the twelve time FFPC League Champion and twenty twenty five FFPC Bros Versus Joe's drafter, Jason Camp will hang out with us to break down his strategy in this year's competition, how Jordan Addison's potential suspension is affecting, how he's drafting him, and much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now from the Pressure broadcast live in horder round the world.
Speaker 2: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by by FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Bolfman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now because no one else was available. Here are Eric Bolfman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Grinnings and salutations to all of you blcoholics and for reli X. Welcome into the latest episode of The high Stakes Fantasy Football Are presented by my f FPC dot com. I am your slightly above average host Eric Balkman. My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Farrell Elliott. Coming up on tonight's show, We're gonna break down the RJ. Harvey, JK. Dobbins battle, who to target, who to fade in the Jacksonville backfield, and twelve time f FPC League Champion twenty twenty five f FPC Pros versus Joe's Joe Will Jason Camp will join us to lead our discussion tonight about Hunter, Henry, Javonte Williams, and so much more. If you want to connect with us on X, you can do so at HSFF hour at Eric Balkman. Of course, learn more about Farrell's Kentucky Fantasy Football State championship at KFFFC dot com, post on our Facebook page at Facebook dot com slash HSFF Power. You can also email the show at the high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com email address if you have any questions for user for Jason. Now's the time to send him in. We'll try to get to all the chatroom questions, tweets, and emails coming up in the Fantasy Feedback segment later on in the show, thanks to our audio engineer, my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob. I want to let everybody know that there's a lot going on with the FFPC right now, including but not limited to the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament, a one million dollars grand prize at Steak you're going to get a fifty dollars discount on every third team. Drafts are already running now. The seven Bananas promo is live. We've now given twenty I think it's twenty fastball teams, free basketball teams, and two free FFPC Main Event teams to teams that keep getting that seven pick multiple times in a row. You can check that out at my ffpc dot com. And while you're there, registered for the main event it's our flagship event. Another million dollar grand prize six million dollars plus prize will slow and live drafts running right now as well, So check that out at my FFPC dot com. Remember, if you have your teams fully paid for by July twenty seventh. You're gonna get your early draft slot on August third. I know Nick Costantino from the Go Bills franchise was in the Insider Access YouTube chat last night and he said, well, bulkey, what about these drafts that that are are scheduled to go off before July twenty seventh. Well, you don't get your early draft spot on that. Once they fill, you'll get an email that's your draft slot. So that's how you find out where you're drafting in those. The FFPC Best Ball and super Flex Bestball Tournament's going on at my FFPC dot com. A three hundred thousand dollars and one hundred thousand dollars grand prize up for grabs in those one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize in the Best Ball tournament as well. You in enter for one hundred and twenty five or thirty five dollars respectively in those two tournaments. Thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks available for those competitions. And don't forget about Dynasty startup drafts. Entry fees range from one hundred dollars all we have to five thousand dollars two thousand plus leagues, and none have ever folded in fifteen years. So my FFPC dot com is where to go for that. Remember to like, subscribe, comment on this video, share this with your friends, share with your enemies, and get NOI fied. Each and every time we go live, I want to bring in the co host with the most you know him from the KFFFC. He runs that everything that's going on with the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFFC dot com and so glad to spend another Friday night with this dude, as I'm sure you are too, as well as Oinker too. Oinker is very excited to welcome this guy on. Mister Farrell Elliott Farall, welcome in man, Hey, brother.
Speaker 3: How are you You know it was such an impressive lead in BALKI that I missed you so much. I sent you a text just to tell you how much I missed you. You can look at your tech stream it I am on it. Yeah you know, I yes, I got the I got the best email tonight. Grandpaul Bullet Bob Hogan, Uh you know, tough, muscular, impressive individual and he has grandkids and he just he just melts into a little malleable kind of life form there. But he sent me, he sent me an email. He's playing our Bestball championship with his grandson.
Speaker 4: Uh and uh they're just together having the best time. So, you know, I really love this time of year before we get into it in the main events and the travel to Paris hotel and casino on the strip.
Speaker 3: I really it's just a great time of year.
Speaker 1: It is a great time of year. And it's fun because we we're kind of making up our own narratives right now when we draft, which can be kind of fun because there's not a lot of news coming out with.
Speaker 3: Even though we're making them up. There they're they're there.
Speaker 1: They are actually based stories that we're telling each other to tuck us into bed at night and those and one of those one of those stories, one of those stories, as we lead things off from the Florida Times Union, this was the story that Demetrius Harvey told us this week about the Jacksonville Jaguars. Travis etn Dude ended last season as the lead running back for the Jaguars, and because we start drafting in January, we have buried this guy six feet under, probably back in May after Michelle Touton got drafted, and now all of a sudden, he's making a comeback here in late June. Because Demetrius Harvey says, Etn is expected to remain the team's top back, but he could take quote a bit of a backseat as a rusher as the team's running game and his receiving ability evolved.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Harvey went on to say in this story that this competition will include not only Etn, but Basehell, Tooton, Tank Bigsby, and Leaquent Allen, the other rookie running back that Jacksonville drafted. He listed those players in that order. I don't think that that's any surprise. It's not alphabetical order, it is reverse alphabetic order. But I think the order he listened him in is an order of importance in the backfield. If the Jaguars truly are going to go a running back by committee route, it's gonna feature at least three of these guys. It's going to be problematic. However, Etn, while he wasn't a big pass catcher in college, it seems like he is starting to pick that game part of his game up faster and faster pharall, if we look at the Jacksonville running backs and how they're drafted in the go rilla as you call it, the gorilla, which, by the way, the ADP that we're getting is from fantasymojo dot com at Fantasy Mojo on Ax. Darren RMANI the godfather of the process of Joe's Challenge. He runs this. Anytime we cite the ADP, it's coming from his website. Strongly urge you to get a Fantasy Mojo membership if you are playing in the FFPC. Jacksonville running Backs etn eight oh nine, Bay Shell, Tooton ten oh one, Bigsby at the twelve ten, and Laquin Allen not being drafted. So those top three guys kind of Ferrell, Do you have a favorite out of those three? Right now?
Speaker 3: I have a favorite. His name is Trevor Lawrence. And if you've returned to his twenty twenty two production, all these running backs will flourish. The support for Travis Atienne amongst fantasy players even before the draft, I think he was evanescent, transitory, temporary at best, and then the draft game, I just said, this team has nowhere to go, but the proverbial direction of up. It will depend on the quarterback's ability to move the ball down the field, which he hasn't shown that in a couple of years. You've got to put these guys in some down in distant situations where they can score touchdowns. It's team football. It hasn't gone well for the quarterback in the last few years. Consequently, the backfield has suffered as well. Rookie year not unless the Unless the offense tunes up and the quarterback returns to success, it's going to be another long year to own. Jacksonville Jags.
Speaker 1: So are you? I mean, do you have a okay? So, I guess the pivotal player here is Trevor Lawrence. For you? Which side are you falling in on that? Do you think he recaptures or gains some magic this year and really pilots this offense or are you betting on the side of fading the Jaguars By and large.
Speaker 3: I want to examine it more in a preseason. I think with all the coaching changes there, I think I think his reset and his head is in the right direction, and based on where these running backs are going, I'm willing to take a risk and say that it is. You got to remember that everyone valued this quarterback when he entered the league, and he's had a rough patch, but I don't think his skill set is gone. New coaches, new opportunity. Let's see what happens. But it's uh, you know, there's something needs to be shown this year there.
Speaker 1: It's weird that. I mean, I think I'm still team Tooting here because it is one of those running backs that you get later on in the draft, and I don't want to necessarily draft for floor, which I think is what Etn is there at eight o nine, that's still almost a round and a half ahead of Touton. So I like Tooting there. I like him more than Bigsby. He's the mystery box and unlike what he was going for in early May, far oh you don't have to pay that price anymore. He's he's falling a little bit. And I think I.
Speaker 3: Appreciate rider Demetrius Harvey. You know, he wins the Captain Obvious Forward of the week. You know, if he's reporting on if he's reporting on July fourth, he's probably going to talk about parades and fireworks and maybe even hot notes.
Speaker 1: That's entirely possible I know that. Let's move on and talk about the New York Jets here. Aaron Glenn, the new head coach there, said that Mason Taylor, their rookie tight end, is doing an outstanding job as a blocker. He also before this talked about how well Mason Taylor is at catch the ball away from his body and how quick he's getting north and south after the catch this year. So this is good on both sides. You want to know that he's a good blocker. You want to know that his head coach is praising him for the receiving aspect of the tight end position as well. Among the tight end positions receptions last year in the league, nearly twenty eight hundred of them, thirty percent were caught via play action. And obviously this is something that the Jets want to do. This is something that Aaron Rodgers did not like doing with New York and and and clearly Mason Taylor is going to have the opportunity to be a very successful player this year. If I remember correctly, Pharaoh Steven Nrgalos who has been on this show before less than a month ago. I think he has been in from KFFSC drafts with me I'm I'm not, I'm not, you know, saying this with with an undoubted lock of certainty. It seems like he grabs Mason Taylor in like every draft I mess, he's always grabbed him tight end twenty three at the thirteen to ten right now, I think, especially if you go elite tight end, you grab one of the top five. I think Mason Taylor looks real nice Clark as a backup tight end for you this year.
Speaker 3: Yes, and here we've got another SEC tight end joining the league, one that is the most prolific pass catcher in LSU history amongst the tight end positions. There's certainly the family heritage there of father Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas, uncle of you know, this guy's a foot this guy's a football lifer, and he just turned twenty one years old. I think that what this He was a steal for the Jets in the second round, and if you can draft him in the FFBC in the thirteenth round, you're stealing too. And I'm not saying he's going to be brock Bowers, but he's done all the same things that brock Bowers has done over at Georgia in this in the Southeastern Conference and it you know, they're not hurting for weapons at LSU, but they found a way to get to sky Ball and that just wasn't circum That just wasn't a circumstance or incidental.
Speaker 1: I want to, uh, we're gonna get to Jason camp here in a second. Before we do, I want to get into this R J. Harvey JK. Dobbins discussion. I know we've touched on this before, Pharrell, but Nick Cosmier Cosmider, excuse me, and Nick I apologize that by butchering this. I know Nick's watching right now. He never misses an episode, but he believes that R. J. Harvey is still going to be a significant part of the offense even after the acquisition of JK. Dobbins. He did one of these mailbag columns for The Athletic where people were asking him questions about the Broncos, and somebody asked him about the impact that JK. Dobbinson is going to have an R J. Harvey this year, Cosmiders, and he welcomed the opportunity to quote dispel this narrative. And he also said in this mail bag quote, if anything, Harvey has exceeded expectations during his early days in Denver, and certainly Dobbins will have a role, but bear in mind that if the Broncos really wanted Dobbins, they could have signed him prior to the NFL Draft and prior to drafting RJ. Harvey. As you have so eloquently pointed out with a lot of players, Barrel that we've been talking about over the last couple of weeks, this is gonna be one of those things that's gonna be much more interesting when we get to training camp and seeing how these things shake out. Right now, but I think the death of r J. Harvey after JK. Dobbins was signed has been largely overrated. Now when we look at the mojo on these guys and look at how Denver running backs are being drafted, we see McLaughlin as running back eighty six. We see estimates running back seventy seven, Dobbins is forty two, and RJ. Harvey is still running back twenty one. He is going at the five oh six, Dobbins is going f Browns behind him at the ten oh seven. In your humble opinion, are f FPC players playing this Denver backfield right at the moment to be taking Harvey five rowns ahead of JK. Dobbins.
Speaker 3: I really love Harvey, so the answer might be that he should go where he's going and that Dobbin should be elevated as your handcuff. I think what everybody here is buying into the fact of what we just said about Lawrence and Jacksonville, those teams are responding to the young quarterback, his maturity and the ability of the team to be uh to play better. They're they're a year ahead of where Jacksonville needs to be in this upcoming season. So I it's difficult because if you start picking two of these guys and some guy told me on the phone, I didn't give much credence to it, but he told me he has to make could be out of there. And I just I really like Harvey, So I'm gonna go ahead and draft him where I have to draft him. And I think a lot of those I think a lot of those drafters are probably going zero running back and they're coming in with They're coming in with Harvey as their guy. I think that might be what's happening here.
Speaker 1: I want to touch on one more thing real quick before we get to Jason Camp. Zach Kiefer from The Athletic, who covers the Chiefs there, said that we should look for more emphasis on explosion from Kansas City's passing game this year. Andy Reid apparently during the spring made it a real point for the Chiefs to be pushing the ball downfield, something that they got away from for sure last season and maybe a little bit in twenty twenty three as well. Since twenty twenty one, Mahomes has been twenty first or worse in a dot, and he finished sixth in a dot. Bear in mind in twenty eighteen when he had five thousand yards, fifty touchdowns twelve picks, won his first MVP that year. That's when he had athletic and young Travis Kelcey. That's when he had athletic and young Tyreek Hill. Now he gets xader Worthy, who we know can get it done vertically as well as in the intermediate game. Rashie Rice, I don't think anybody would say as a field stretcher, but I believe you brought this to our attention before Hollywood Brown could still get it done. He's still fast, and now they're gonna have two guys that could really be lidlifters on this offense. I don't know if this is a conversation about, Hey, should we be looking at Hollywood Brown Lake should be like taking Worthy over Rashie Rice. I think this is more of a question, Pharrell, do we need to pump up Patrick Mahomes on our draft board because he is going well outside the top five and then there's a deep, yawning chasm between Burrow and Mahomes. It's like two and a half rounds based on his are going he needs to be going higher.
Speaker 3: And we had some guys in the chat room talking about how Mahomes has struggled with Fantasy Points in the last two years. And he has, but he you know, he's also been hurt, He's had some other situations around to him. I think this is the year that he brings it together and I you know, drafters will tell you what round, what round is Darren got him going in?
Speaker 1: What's the report for the mojo on who.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: Mahomes right now in the f f PC big Gorilla quarterback six at the eight oh two.
Speaker 3: You know, if you can get it Patrick Mahomes that late in the draft, all day long, I'll go back you know, Booger Freeman checked in when we're having our conversation about the Denver backfield, and he is correct. Coach Peyton, you know, we know what it's gonna be. You have to be Alvin Kamara to get the majority of the touches. It's running back by committee. And so yeah, that's a that's a very good point. But I love I love Kansas City. Uh, there's a lot of players to get the ball too, and they got the right quarterback to get it to them. You're gonna get fantasy points out of Kelsey. Uh, it'll be interesting. The most interesting thing to see from a fantasy perspective is how the backfield works itself out. And Worthy is going to be exciting to watch.
Speaker 1: He is going to be exciting. And we can't wait to see what happens with this Chiefs offense. And we won't be waiting long feral, because I think we're only dad, what is it, June twenty seventh, We're less than three months away. I mean it's like eight or nine weeks something like that away from the start of the NFL season, which I know you can't wait for. I can't wait for it either, And I'll tell you. One other guy who can't wait for it is tonight's guest on the program. Ladies and gentlemen are going to bring him in right now. This is a player who has twelve league titles to his name in the Fantasy Football Players Championship, He's looking to add some more this year, including but not limited to winning the million dollars in the FFPC made event. You can watch him draft on this year channel on YouTube when we cover the Pros Versus Joe's drafts coming up in about a month or so. Uh you follow him on the X at j Camp two three two three. Please welcome into the program tonight the Pros Versus Joe's drafter himself, mister Jason Camp. Jason, good evening, Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. Guys.
Speaker 1: How are you we're doing? Good man? How pumped are you or to find out that you were selected as a Joe and Pros Versus Joe's this year? Oh it was.
Speaker 5: Awesome and uh, you know you can tell and you know my history. I've been with the FFPC for a long long time and uh, watching this, I was like, hey man, when am I going to get my number? But uh, it finally came up. So it's, uh, it's great because you know, I know, I compete against some of these guys in some of the high stakes as it is, so it's it's uh, it's nice seeing it. I haven't been able to go out to Vegas yet, so I'm kind of out of far over in Kentucky and I'm when I'm doing my draft, uh, you know, the live drafts and those guys are out there and some of the high stakes and all that, but playing for the million dollars in the main event, you know, it's it's awesome. So I'm really pumped to do this, uh next month. It's it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it will be fun when you are and I think I know what you're talking or what you're going to say here, but I want you to open this up. When you're not winning all these FFPC leagues, what are you doing for a living?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's crazy. I kind of told you a little bit offline. But I grew up in Miami and was, you know, a huge fan from there, went to the University of Florida and actually had eighteen years in professional sports. I worked for the Marlins for three years right at their inception.
Speaker 1: Of work, and you got and you got the ring right the World Series I did.
Speaker 5: I got a World Series ring in ninety seven with those guys coming right out as an unbelievable experience. And then I worked for the Dolphins and helped produce the Super Bowl in nineteen ninety nine. Then I went over to the Panthers and helped them build and open that new arena that they just won their second Cup in. So they didn't they hardly won at all when I was there, but you know, it's it was great to see him win for a second time. And then I was actually on the PGA Tour as a tournament director for a long time. And then I kind of stepped away from sports after that and wanted to be a dad and raised my kids and coach football and baseball and all that kind of stuff. So I kind of opened my own event firm, and you know, but I've been doing fantasy football since I was sixteen years old. And you know, I drafted Michael Irvin in nineteen eighty eight and his rookie year, and that's how long it goes back. So back in the day, guys, you remember when you were pulling out the newspaper and writing it all down on a little sheet of paper and doing your own calculations in those home leagues. So it's from there to what I'm doing now with you guys. It's it's been a great run. And you know this, this is my hobby. You know we I kind of mentioned before. I am in Kentucky, over in Ashton on the other side from from Louisville, and my wife and I bought a dead mall and turned it into an entertainment district and it's going great. So we're you know, changing a bunch of bunch of different stuff over there. We got a casino movie theater Melbou Jackson. It's great, but fantasy football is my escape in my getaway.
Speaker 1: So if we can, if we can promote this a little bit. I went to camp landing dot com to check this out. When I saw it, Wow, I was blown away. Like all the stuff that's going on at that place. You got mini golf, movie theater, you have just like this massive arcade. You got everything going on there. I was at that is a that is a pretty cool operation camp landing dot com for any and I'll put the link in the in the chat here, so anybody can check that out. And then what is tapasports dot Com.
Speaker 5: So that that's something that we created. It's basically a golf simulator bar. So we've got eight HD sports suites, not only where you can play the top golf courses of the world, but you can play baseball, football, kickfield goals, strikeout batters, hockey, soccer. So it's a whole interactive, uh sports bar. But I also have a pour my beer tap wall where you go in and get your r id card or brace it and then go down the line and just try all the sampling wall and we kind of combine those two technologies together and it's the first time we've seen it, but it's our own brand and something we came up with. So tap that sports dot com. Go check it out and get some of our shirts and hats. And you know, we're looking expanding and opening one in Nashville with my buddy Roy Lake that I used to work with with the Marlins. So we're gonna put another location down there in Nashville where it's all happening, So looking at other cities to go and build them. So it's it's great people come out for this.
Speaker 3: Do they ever go home? Do you get rid of home when they come?
Speaker 5: I mean, well, there's there's a casino there also, and there's a horse. So we're building an indoor sports complex because we wanted to have some more court space for the youth to play, you know, junior basketball and volleyball and all that kind of stuff as a way to give back. So it's honestly, it's a dream come true for me to do something like that, this with my wife and put it all together and bring something back to the community. So we only bought the dead mall. Let's see, it was just four years ago, July fifteen, and we've been able to build it up to where it's it's almost completely full. So it's it's been a great run.
Speaker 3: Does it sounds like it would be the perfect location for a satellite draft from the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship? What do you think of it?
Speaker 5: Sounds I absolutely agree with you it. Actually, we're gonna we're gonna put take some of those simulators because you know, we'll put on we'll play the super Bowl on, you can play sports and all that. And they're the huge seventeen foot wide twelve foot tall screens and uh, we're actually going to host Fantasy Football League, so you can come in there in your own private room, have the tap wall, beer wall, and actually draft on the big screen, kind of like your own draft war headquarters.
Speaker 3: I can already see Balky that we're gonna have to slow things down here and to negotiate the word exclusive.
Speaker 1: You could do that, or I mean we already got kf FFC in Louisville. We have k f F S at Northern Kentucky, now kf f C in Eastern Kentucky. Like we can make it happen. We can make it well.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, you haven't been to Las Vegas. And you're the one UH player who's come on the come on the show that I think we can give a pass to for not being able to come live Walkie. With this schedule that this man has, can we give him a pass? I'm not showing up live. I think we can't, but.
Speaker 1: I think he wants to come back.
Speaker 3: You've accommodated your you know you You've you've let us know that you're spending your time wisely. Now you can answer this question properly. You should come to Las Vegas. You should come to Kentucky and you should come everywhere fantasy football is being played, because I think this is the biggest mystery in sports this year. Aaron Rodgers to Metcalf, Can you see it happening?
Speaker 5: It's uh, I'll tell you what. You know, how Rogers is he's gonna he picks his targeting rows the ball just when he you know, stuffs those targets to to DeVante Adams. I think he's going to do the same thing with Metcalf because he doesn't have a choice, right. I mean it's you look at the talent level from a wide out perspective, and I'm a huge DK Metcalf fan, and I know he's a little sloppy on his route running, but the guy is a beast, right. I mean the way he can run, the way can out muscle everybody. And what I love about Metcalf is his attitude. He wants the ball, he wants to win. He never gives up it. I mean, they can be down twenty and he's going to go and get a fistfight with a cornerback to go and win that.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 5: You know, That's the kind of guys that I love, is they they want to be out there and whether they're getting paid a dollar or ten million, and Metcalt's one of those guys. So you know, Pittsburgh, it's a tough city, it's a great city. I think they're going to embrace the way he plays football. And you know, yes, he's not going to get you know, a huge amount of targets, but I think, you know, the way he doesn't have much competition for targets there, He's gonna get enough. And you know the way I've been getting him in the fourth or fifth round. That's a guy to tie on my list that I really like it to go out there and you know, be that value in the mid mid rounds.
Speaker 1: So I want to ask you about another receiver here too, and that's Jordan Addison. I've kind of made up my mind that I am in on the Vikings offense this year. In fact, I was talking last night on the Insider Access show and Better Sports Network with Dan Williamson and he's a Minnesota guy, and I said, I think I'm pretty much in on every Minnesota player this year except for Aaron Jones. I'm a little bit nervous about him. But Mason Hockinson Jefferson Addison McCarthy. Yes, I will take those guys, and I want to focus in on Addison for this question because I think some people are nervous about him being the number two wide out and maybe not even the number two target on a team that's featuring a rookie quarterback in JJ McCarthy. There's also the possibility of suspension. I look at both those things as buying opportunities for Addison right now, and I've been taking them, maybe to my own detriment, but I've been taking him. How do you feel, Jason, about Jordan Addison and drafts this year. I'll give you the mojo on him right now. Jordan Addison, on average in the Big Gorilla over the last three days is going as wide receiver thirty eight at the seven oh six.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what. I love Addison as a player from a talent standpoint, and you hit the nail on the head. Minnesota is one of the teams I target across the board, and the reason why is because I love Kevin O'Connell. You know, the dude's gonna throw the ball. He's an offensive genius. When you can put Sam Darnold in a position to put up great fantasy football numbers. Anybody's gonna do it. So I've got no worries about JJ McCarthy and being able to get it down there, because you look at the past with Nick Mullins and all of the you know has beens and never was that are play quarterback there. They still put up the numbers in that offense. And to make it even better is their defense stinks. I mean they have to throw the ball. So you know, I'm with you on Aaron Jones. I'm passing on him way too high. I'll take Jordan Mason Hockinson. The thing with Addison, you know, I think, like you said, Bulky, it's the value, right, if it's low enough, you take it. What I do like about Addison's you could take. You know, he's going to get suspended, but it's probably going to be the first three games. So if you get enough value on out Addison with his talent, you get into the bye weeks and that's when you're getting them back, right, So you might draft four receivers in front of them and then you have Addison. Well, once you get into those bye weeks, now you got a fifth guy with a talent like that and around with value that you would have never got before if this suspension wasn't looming over. And you know, the guy knows how to stiff the end zone. And you know, for me, it's especially when you're playing in a tournament like the Big Gorilla or the Main Event. You've got to get those guys. Don't worry about you know, those double You got to get the guys with the high ceilings that can go off for one hundred and eighty four yards and two or three touchdowns and win you that championship, you know, I mean, getting the league championship is one, and it's nice to put that money in your pocket, but to really have a chance, you have to hit those high ceiling guys as it comes together, just like the guy who won the Main Event, right who had Higgins and Burrow and they just went off in the right week and there you go. He came from a couple spots down and jumped right up and won won the million dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh go ahead.
Speaker 1: I just want to point out what Borgan Freeman is pointing out in the YouTube chat right now, and while I think he's right mostly with this, is when you're talking about Addison missing a quarter of the FFPC regular season, which he could, I think that that's that's usually smart to bring up. However, to your point with UH, with addison suspension, if it is at the start of the season, which I think a lot of people think it is going to be jj Zachereson from Late Round and then Jared Smaller from Drasharks. They say this all the time. The most fixable weeks, the most replaceable weeks that you have in fantasy football are those first few weeks of the season when everybody's healthy, mostly nobody's on by and Addison right now is wide receiver thirty eight. I mean, he could be your number four, perhaps even number five receiver. So if I'm without Addison those first few weeks, yeah, it's not ideal, but I can deal with it more as opposed to if it was Drake London, or if it was you know, Tyreek Hill or Puka Aku or any of these guys that you're counting on for big production. I'm not counting on much from Addison for the first few weeks, which I think gets back to a whole point here. Jason, then we're fine with the value of him. If he's there or lower, We're fine with it. If it gets a little bit higher than that, then yeah, I'm borgan. I'm kind of with you at that point. Go ahead for him.
Speaker 3: Well, Bookerman Fraeman is coming in with something real strong there, because Bunkie, what you gotta consider is that Addison just may not walk back into lineup and start playing the way he's always played. And that's the other thing when the player's coming off of suspension. I want to roll back to the first question. I want to be quick about it because we've got a lot of good football stuff we talked about. But you know, when people ask me how I got in the sports business, I always try to boil it down. And a lot of young people's studying sports management and that type of thing in college. What was your one break? And I'm fascinated about all the different fields that you've worked in, but what was the one break that led you into working in professional sports?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's and it's a good question. And I actually graduated with a business degree from Florida, not sports management or anything like that. And you know, it's once you get your foot in the door as an intern, you know. And I started out interning with the Marlins, making eight hundred dollars a month. I had to get into second job just to be able to support myself for working one hundred hours a week, you know, but I worked at their spring training facility. I got some great exposure and you know, the biggest thing, honestly is work ethic. And Wayne Heisenga owned all three teams at the time when I was there, So as a twenty two year old, I got to meet mister Heisega and he saw how hard I worked. So if you see my career, you know, we went to the World Series. Wayne sold the team there. He asked me to go over to the Dolphins and get ready to the Super Bowl. After the Super Bowl, he was building a new building and he had me go over there. So it was really.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean, you make one key that the key man in the organization saw your effort.
Speaker 5: That's exactly as a young kid, and you know, be be the first one in the building last went out. I mean, whether you're a player in the front office, it's no different.
Speaker 3: Right, So, well, you were a young guy. They did it right from day one. Let's let's talk about a guy in football that finally got it right last year. He'd had some decent years, but he had his best year last year. And Buonky knows the gentleman's name, but the tight end whisper our only pro that really got anything right. Last year's our only tight end whisperer came on and totas Hunter Henry was a great bargain. And Hunter Henry goes out and has his best year catching the football. Is that going to hold this year? Especially with the wide receivers. I think that the addition of Diggs, the young player, Williams and everyone seems to be high on coming in that that that type of coverages that they will draw could allow Hunter Henry to have another big catch year. What do you think?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And Hunter, you know, Hunter Henris is one of those guys that I have leaned on through fantasy football ever since he was a rookie back in the day with the Chargers, just because of the talent and his past catching ability to go over the middle, and you know, he's just solid and it's one of those guys that we talked about. You know, he's not going to be the triple and home run guy, but he's a single and double all day long. And I think with Drake May still being a young quarterback, you know, a veteran that he knows he can throw the ball to underneath, and a guy who's gonna break a few tackles and you know, he's got him. And I think Stefan Diggs is gonna take a little bit of that away that you know, is kind of safety blanket for him. But you know, other than that, really I'm not impressed with the rest of the talent around there, you know. I mean, you got obviously got Douglas. You got a bunch of young guys who really haven't done much. You know, I'm a huge fan of Drake May, the way he can run and just make plays happen, But I'm not gonna take a whole lot of them, even though you can get him, you know, I mean, he's still available in the big Gorilla or he just went i think in the twelfth or thirteenth round. But you know, there's other guys like Trevor Lawrence out there, and you know, talking about quarterbacks, it's the value on quarterbacks this year, in these early drafts are like none I've ever seen. You were just talking about Patrick Mahomes going in the eighth right he went in the eight to nine. In this gorilla, I'm in the slow draft right now. I got Kyler Murray at the eleven point seven. That's ridiculous. I mean, you know, I kept waiting on a waiting on him. Then I was just like, you know, I was planning on taking back and Kyler Murray was there there eleven seven. I was like, well, I got to grab him. But back to your point at Hunter Henry, I think he's going to put up another solid year. Maybe not as many catches, but you know, if you've got a guy, he's not going to be my first tight end, but you know, as another tight end, or if you're juggling to tight ends, you know a guy is gonna have sixty sixty five catches for you know, sixty seven hundred yards and you know he's going to get five to seven touchdowns and you can bank on that every year. And that's hard to be to the tight end position.
Speaker 3: Monkey was Darren say about Hunter Henry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hunter Henry. Right now, as as far as tight ends go, over the last three days in the Big Gorilla, you're looking at tight end twenty one, so comfortably a backup tight end almost a tight end three at this point, and you if you want to draft him, it's he's going to cost you a twelve round pick. He's going at that twelve thirteen turn.
Speaker 3: So, which is essentially where he was last year before he had the best year he ever had. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And obviously Diggs and Kyle Williams and Adam Hahn in YouTube mentions Kaisehan Booty who I don't know if it is a lock to make the team, but we know the talent is there as well. Jason, the Cowboys backfield, let's play a little multiple choice, have some fun here tonight. If I said, Jason, what's the ideal way to handle the Dallas Cowboys backfield this year? Would you say, A, It's drafting Javonte Williams in the ninth round. B, it's drafting Jaden Blue in the tenth round. C, it's drafting Miles Sanders in the sixteenth round, D Phil Maffa in the twentieth or E. None of the above avoided completely? What would you answer to that question on how to properly handle Cowboys running backs in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what. So my choice is E unless I really need running back in the tenth round and then it's gonna be a and take Javonte Williams, you know, And that's one of the guys I've taken, but you know I'm taking him as my fourth or fifth running back. And you know, in that Grilla league like I talked about, you know, I have actually those guys. I've got four thousand yard rushers who've got a good chance at it, and you know Jamonte Williams is one of them. So you know there's so much value there at running back in that. You know, for me, I like to do hero r B. Get one workhorse if I can, or I'll skip on it, and then I'll take one in the mid round and then you know, I'll go seven, eight, nine, ten all running backs if I need to. But I've got four or five really solid wide receivers, you know, going back to Addison B maybe my fifth wide altum. So I'm happy to build a roster from that, you know standpoint. And I know you know this guy is saying everybody loves Blue because everybody loves the shiny new penny. They can't block, right, they can't pass block, and you don't love Blue anymore. And I'm not saying he can't, but you know that there how many rookies come in with you know that there they think they're gonna do something, but they just either can't pick up the playbook or they can't pass block, and then all of a sudden, you know, I mean, I think any running back you get after the eleventh round is you know, it's it's a shake. You're not counting on him to really bank your whole roster on. It's really those guys that you can hit, like you know, Trey Benson last year. Some of those guys that you're an injury away or Isaac Grenda that can really win you something.
Speaker 1: Blue is.
Speaker 5: But I don't see Blue ever being a workhorse.
Speaker 3: Yes, well you like that Dallas backfield though, you're you're.
Speaker 1: My thing on the Dallas backfield. It's super cheap right now. They can't throw every down. I don't think they may try to, but but some there's gotta be some value there. And and you heard it from Jason camp here tonight. Well you're taking the Jayden Blue, the shiny new penny that everybody loves. He has taken that beat up old dusty quarter in Javonte Williams and plugging him in his lineup when he has to in the Big Gorilla this season, which jameson, I'm.
Speaker 3: Making a lot of the same moves you are. Why they hell are not winning that? You're right, that's what I have. I only like to have that question, do you well?
Speaker 5: And honestly, I think Dallas as much like I feel like it's Minnesota right, the defense isn't nearly where it was before. I'll take Prescott, I'll take Lamb, I'll take pick Ins, I'll take Ferguson. You know, I'll take all those guys because and barring injury, Deck's gonna throw for five thousand yards because he has to. They're gonna be down and have to throw every single game. So I'm all over Minnesota and Dallas, and you know they might only win seven games, but there he's gonna throw for five thousand yards.
Speaker 3: What you guys are talking about running backs? Young running backs? Last year? Where funky? Do you recall? Because there was a lot of heat on Blake Corey. Remember Karen Williams was basically going to show him the door and they were gonna give the job to Blake Coral. Am I overstating that no, you're not, because I think a lot of well, I mean, if you if you remember back to last year, there was a lot of Kiren Williams non believers last year, right and Iron Williams non believer.
Speaker 1: You were gonna pump up Blake Korm. Now I can tell you going into the Thursday Night game, the opening Thursday Night game in the FFPC main event last year, Blake Koram was whoops, I gotta spell his name right in order for Mojo to get this. By the way, there's another great thing about Fantasy mojo dot com. You can look at ADPs from previous years. Blake Korm was running back thirty six. He was going in the ninth round. Okay, so he was a single digit running back last year coming in as a rookie, and he may or may not have been hurt at the time. I don't remember if he was hurt in the preseason, but that would have been another thing that was probably driving him down. But he was still a ninth round pick last year. Farrell three point six yards of carry. He had a big breakout game against the Saints when he rushed for forty two yards and he had two other games that he rushed for double digit yard. I mean it was it was a rough year from mister Kor.
Speaker 3: And no touchdowns. You know, he was going to be a beast. He was going to steal all the gold one touches, no touchdowns for corem does that? Does what he did last year make you if you are going to be with the Karen Williams do what he did last year? Are you going to look for another running back to handcuff with the Rams or do you think coorm was just growing pains and he will emerge during this sophomore year.
Speaker 5: I've actually never been a Quorum fan. You know, I don't well. One thing that I look at is, you know, I just I watched these guys play and I do my own talent evaluation, and honestly, I was never impressed with him in college, you know, to I think he was good in the system, but you had a guy like Williams and I got a lot of Williams and I love taking another round and have discount because everybody love Korum and all the talk was about Korum, you know.
Speaker 3: And him coming in.
Speaker 5: But listen, coaches want to win and they're going to put the best talent on the field. And yes, Williams has had some fumbling issues and all that, but he is produced. And you don't take a guy like all that off the field when you did win and games are on the line and put in a rookie. Again, there's pass blocking, there's a lot of things that you got to do to stay on the field, and it's not easy to be in a rookie in the NFL. So I'm happy for guys to you know, be all over blue and be all over all these other guys and leave those veterans who keep producing to me on values and get them at you know, around or around and a half discount. Now I say that, but I will say I do like Chuckles Hunter this year for the Rams because I think he is the real deal. And you know, he was drafted there for a reason. If you saw in their war room, they really wanted him. So I do think he's got some shine. But right now in my grilla league, I'm coming up in the thirteenth round and I'm either going to take Marshall Lloyd or Hunter, you know, and again they're gonna be my sixth running back, you know, in the thirteenth round. So I'll take those guys all day long to fill in, and if they hit, they hit, and it's it's greater I get some injuries to Derrick Henry or some of the other guys on my roster, but you know, that's where I like to pick up those values of guys who can hit or they're they're catching out of the backfield, and if not, you drop them for somebody else. You know, in week three or four.
Speaker 3: For forty seven minutes in the show, Bulky, forty seven minutes in the show, and Jason just said something that you shouldn't have been said. You know, Derrick Henry an injury in the same sentence. I know, just ridiculous, but hey, you got back.
Speaker 1: We have used it in the in the same sentence before it, but it's usually like, oh, this guy got an injury trying to tackle Derrick Henry. That two terms together. So I want to talk about Anthony Richardson. This is good because you're you're you're a Florida guy with the big gorilla. I think a viable strategy would be to take uh in early round, like an elite, a top five quarterback right and then ignore the position until late and then draft in Athony Richardson and no harm, no follow if he doesn't if he doesn't pan out, if he's not the starter week one, and you're in a pinch, you could probably move on from him if you wanted to. But I just feel like the upside of Richardson, not necessarily from an NFL standpoint, but from a fantasy standpoint. I feel like he's slipping too far in drafts right now. How have you handled how have you been handling him in your drafts? Have been getting him late and you've been ignoring him? What do you think is going to happen this season for Richardson?
Speaker 5: Bucky? There's no way I could ignore Anthony Richardson. He ar is the guy, and again you know watching him at Flora and listen, I will not say he is not the best passer. And I have hope, kind of like Kyle Pitts, that at some point in time, these guys are gonna get it because they have all the talent in the world. And I mean just from it's getting back to our ceiling conversation, right, you know, Daniel Jones, he will be fine for the team as you know, basically a game manager. But from a fans. I want nothing to do with Daniel Jones. He'll never be on any my rosters. But to my point, Richardson's almost free now. He has fallen so far, but he's still down on that bottom where he could I mean, does anybody on this call think he couldn't be a top five quarterback if he wins the job and plays just okay as a passer. You know, he's got more weapons with Tyler Warren and I mean with Pitton and Josh Pittman and Josh Downs and all of those guys. He's got talent all around him. He just has to start hitting those touch passes. I mean, he's got this, you know, one of the strongest arms in the league. He has all of the tools there, and if it just starts clicking for him, I mean, again talk about league winners. And I don't care if you have you know, Patrick Mahomes or anything else. I mean, I'll tell you right now. I told you I got Kyler Murray at the eleven seven. I'm absolutely taking Richardson in three or four rounds when he's still there, and he should be because there's seven good quarterbacks, including Trevor Lawrence, and you know, he got two and all that, and with Murray, I don't need any of those guys. It's like I might punt and just have Murray because there's gonna be there's gonna be guys on the waiver wire that are solid picks for that by week eight that Arizona's on a buy. But Richardson actually has a great matchup in that week eight also, so I'm gonna grab him if he's still there in those rounds. And to me, it's just crazy somebody doesn't take it at that lottery ticket.
Speaker 1: Farrell. You know, I think our good buddy Twupacker has dubbed Trevor Lawrence Sunshine, which was the nickname of the quarterback Ronnie Bass in the Disney movie Remember the Titans. He called him Sunshine because of his looks. I think the true Sunshine in the NFL might be Anthony Richardson. As Denzel Washington put it so eloquently in that movie, he could throw the ball a country mile, but he couldn't make that little pitch to the running back. Richardson just struggles with that little touch. He might be the real Sunshine from a physical standpoint in the NFL too, But if he can ever figure that out? Yeah, wheels up Richardson. And because so many people got burned on him in the past, myself included, there's gonna be a lot of people that will just be like, yeah, I'm done with Richardson, I'm not touching him again, which makes him an interesting buy right now and could make him an interesting buy later on in this season or maybe after the twenty twenty five season as well. Just my two cents on Anthony Richardson. As long as we're talking about him, I want to talk pros versus Joe's. Here Pharrell with with one of the Joe's this year, Jason Camp initials JC the same as Jesus Christ. Is he the savior for the Joes this year? The Joe's need no savior. But if they were going shopping one, this is who we.
Speaker 3: Would come up with. You know, you show up against the pros, you're guaranteed sixth place. So you know what you've got to do is tell us what your strategy is to beat the other.
Speaker 5: Joe's, Yeah, and then write it down and use it against me. Right Well, I mean, you know, from a strategy perspective, and leg I said, I don't think it's any different, you know, I think we're all kind of on a level of playing field. I know the pros think that, you know differently, But from my standpoint, it all depends on that draft position of how I'm gonna play. You know where it goes to me. I don't go in with a certain spot. If I know where I'm I'm drafted, whether I'm going to go that workhorse running back and then fill it in with you know, four or five wide receivers right after that. If you know one of those top four quarterbacks falls to me, like I've seen, you know, some of these guys with Jalen Hurts and you know, I'm a huge Jayden Daniels fan, and you can match him up with Terry McLaurin, or you know, I really like Deebo. Same thing. I think he's fallen too far for the talent that he has. Going on a Washington team that's gonna score a ton of points. I think there's a lot of opportunity there, So you know me, ideally, I'd like to go workhorse and then a bunch of wide receivers right around it if I can get those. But you know, if somebody split in the backfield. Then I'll wait and you know, maybe your first guy is is Kenny Walker or one of those guys in that fifth or sixth round where I think he's got some upside. But then, like I said, that's seven through eleven, I'll take all those running backs that I think, like Javonte Williams that can hit, and you know, these guys are still gonna, you know, still have a chance of being thousand yard rushers or one injury away from getting there. And really, you know, Pat and Dan Ballea said, the quarterback value right now is kind of crazy. You know that even the top guys are falling into the third, fourth round. There's there's big opportunities there. It's it's been an interesting year in the early draft, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why that big gorilla is so much fun. And you know you're you're letting out your secrets and you know everybody's got a secret weapon at home, a bulky. I wanted to give a shout out to uh Bill Hollywood and I who's not in the chat, but the shout out doesn't go so much to Bill as it does his brother Dave. And there there's there's Bill Get and Dave, the older brother is sitting at home stirring up all the ADPs, and we might, uh, we might get him down in Louisville this year if he can hop in, if he can hop in with old Hollywood. I look, I love your strategy. What would it do for you if you want it? If you won the pros versus Joes? Where would you set that trophy?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, do you see this right here?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 5: For every single one of my conference calls, when I'm calling Raising Keynes and those guys to come to Camp Landing, they would see my trophy right here automatically know I was a winner.
Speaker 1: We have a question on on YouTube. We're gonna go to Racy. I don't think we've talked about him in all in the program tonight, but he wants to know our thoughts on DeAndre Swift this year. And Jason, I think this is a player that I just fully expected him to sort of lose his job or at least lose his role in the draft this year, and it never happened. We've heard the stories of people pontificating whether the Bears were trying to get a replacement for him, but that player just would always get picked right before they were ready to pick, and so they end up with Kyle Manongai in the seventh round. Who's in all right, He's a fine running back out of Rutgers, nothing special, at least in my opinion. So it seems like Swift it's still his job and he's still had a Roshan Johnson. If we look at the mojo on DeAndre Swift right now in the Big Gorilla, over the last three days, we're seeing him as running back twenty four at the six oh six. This has gradually ascended since the end of the draft, in which a lot of people think he survived it. But Jason, do you think he survived it? Do you think that it's still his job? Do you think that they'd still look at adding somebody later on in the season, I don't know, later on in the offseason, or is it just wheels up for Swift in this offense run by Ben Johnson this year?
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, for me, I'm not a huge believer in Swift, and I think the organization has done way too much to not give me confidence that he is. You know, I think there could be you know, a high value trade of just you know, a six or seventh round pick, and you get more of a veteran in there. You know, you signed some of those guys, you know, just like Kareem Hunt last year, right, those guys getting on teams where they know what to do, they can get the hard yards. I mean Swift's spine and honestly, in that sixth round it's not terrible. You know, for me, he would have to be in the seventh or eighth for me to look at him there, just because I don't believe. You know, also with all the past pass catchers and with Luther Burdon and with Loveland going in there, I think they're gonna let Caleb you know, throw a little bit more and I think he's gonna have a little more structure under the new coaching system that they have there. So you know, I love what they have going on through the air, and you know, it's just one of those I think Swift is a game manager, right, He's not gonna win you a lot of games. So going back to in leagues like this, you need those guys that, you know, are you ever gonna see Swift do one hundred and forty yards and catch eight passes in a game and two touchdowns no, and so so you know I normally will just pass on swift. I don't believe it. And I am taking you know, Managai and Roshawn Johnson, just because you know, again looking in those back teen rounds, you know what's what's the loss. It's okay taking the risk there.
Speaker 1: Farrell, I'm gonna in the interest of time here and and uh, Jason, I exchanged a few emails. I know that this could be a lengthy discussion for this final question, so let's set it up with this final question for Jason tonight.
Speaker 3: All right, final question. And before we do that, uh, you know, Caleb Williams could get the Esquire magazine first. But there was a great, great question coming here from BAK Sports Cards in America. But I digress. One of the one of the most important things you said tonight is I do my own valuation. Thank you for that. Thank you that is. And I can tell you watch a lot of college football, so you know a lot of these players, and you know a worthy That's when you tell me a player you don't like it, it has some meaning. It doesn't it says you're not necessarily holding a grudge against that player. For past fantasy football disappointments. So give me somebody that's not going to be on your squad, and then give us someone perhaps the best sleeper you can that someone should go out and roster in their twenty round draft.
Speaker 5: So a couple of guys that you won't really fight on my roster unless they fall so far. And I know they won'ted any of my things, you know, Rashie Rice, and I know a lot of people are on them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: For me, it's it's kind of getting back to the Addison discussion. There's certain guys in the NFL who just find trouble right and Rice has done it, whether it's injury or behavior or those kind of things. And for me, I don't like taking the risk that mid season the guys out at a party does something wrong and he's gone for the rest of the year, or he's got negative media which is going to bring his performance down. And listen, and I'll again, Dolphins are great. You know, I grew up there. My dad was a season ticket holder from the inception. But Tyreek Hill getting arrested and put on the ground, and you know he didn't have a great year, and you know, Tyreek finds trouble. He always has from college all the way on. So for me, there's plenty of guys out there, and I'll take the Jayden Daniels, who's a good dude in Los's mama and you know, says all the right things and honestly just is in love with football and is not worried about the other side outside of the stadium that might get him in trouble. I mean, why take a guy like Rice when I can take other players that are going to put up the same numbers. And then you look at you know, there's a lot of pass catchers in Casey, Yes, so you know with Xavier Worthy and you still got Kelsey and you know, Noah Gray's got some serious talent. You know, if Kelsey's taking breaks and you know Hollywood Brown and you know it, he's far from the one guy like DK Metcalf that's going to get thirty percent of the target. So I know he's a good talent, but he's a guy I'm not going to take.
Speaker 3: And here's a question for you, a follow up question. How many years do you think we will continue to say they still have Kelsey? You know, that's that's that's a quote.
Speaker 1: And then we're like, we're a decade away from that, we're decada after being done with it.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's whatever Taylor Swift tells him that he's done.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'll bring this up to I know you're off of Brandon Ayuk. I know you're off of Alvin Kamara. What I really want to do here for a real granded old question to close it out, who do you like best between Darnell Mooney, Cedric Tillman, and Jacoby Myers this year?
Speaker 3: Oh that's easy.
Speaker 1: Not for Jason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's if we were looking at straight stats, it would be Jacoby Myers. But what round I'm taking him in? Honestly, it's it's Mooney or Tilman. It's it. They're right there because you saw what Tilman could do when give him the chance, until he got hurt and had that concussion. You know, again, a team that's going to be down a lot. Although they have a good defense, they don't have much else. You know, they've got the rookie running back coming in. So I'm taking Tilman in a lot of drafts because you know where you're taking him in the fourteenth, fifteen, sixteenth. That's hard to beat. You know, Mooney's going actually just took him in the gorilla, I think in the eleventh. You know, that's great value there. And I really like Jacobe Myers. You know he's he's going to be super solid, but you got to grab him. And you know what seventh eighth, you know, so to me, that all goes back to value. All take some of those other guys in the seventh and eighth and still take Mooney in the tenth or Tillman, you know in the thirteenth, Pharao, who.
Speaker 1: Would you say, since you said it was easy.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I've always loved Mooney's skill set and last year sixty four catches one thousand yards five tds, he finally hit it. So I under those set of numbers, I would I would probably lean Mooney because you know, we've talked about the fact that we don't know if the Raiders can support a first round running back, a second round tight end, and a seventh round receiver.
Speaker 1: True, that's very true.
Speaker 5: And Pennix, you know, I mean Penix is going to throw the ball, and you know he's on my list, paired up with Murray because in the bye week eight Atlanta's hosted Miami, and Miami's secondary is going to be one of the worst in the league. So you know, target that every chance you can get in those shootout games with Miami. And you know, so, speaking of one of the guys I love you mentioned, I think Wattle has fallen way too far down the way they're gonna have to throw the ball all the time, and where he's going in drafts. Now, that is one of the biggest values on the board, not only with his talent level what they signed me to a contract, the way two is able to throw the ball and with McDaniel's offense, but same thing, Tyreek Hill could be traded, he could be hurt. I mean, you know, I mean all of that talk about Tyreek Hill getting traded, Say he gets traded tomorrow. Where's Wattle going in the next day's drafts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, third round on top of.
Speaker 5: The third and you're getting him, you know, way late. It's just he's fallen just way too far.
Speaker 1: I think the thing with Wattle is I was drafting him early on, and I feel bad about it because I've been one of the people that are letting him slip. And I just looked at his ADP for the Big Grill. Of the last three days, he has fallen to Chris Olave, Jerry Judy, Juwan Jennings, Romo Dunese Territory. Jalen Wattle is wide receiver five in the seventh round of the Big Gorilla.
Speaker 3: Right now there is.
Speaker 1: Say what you could hate the Miami Dolphins offense and still like that ADP there.
Speaker 5: Exactly, that's that's value eight number one. So he's one of the guys that I'm targeting that far. That's just that's nuts.
Speaker 1: So and and Borgan Freeman, it points us out. He's disappointed him too many times, too many times. Good luck. I get it, like I've been burned by players before. I try to wash and cleanse myself of that every year. So I drudge exactly. I'm trying to like just have all that stink off me from the previous season, and I want to come in fresh and look at it fresh. But you know, you're not paying the premium that you were paying in the past when Waddle burned you. You're paying seventh round.
Speaker 5: You mentioned de Chris Olave disappoint you, you know, I mean it's like everybody around Watall they all disappoint during the seventh round for a reason, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, PI won't disappoint you. And he's in the eleventh round.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I got it in.
Speaker 3: We only have a minute left to the show.
Speaker 1: We we we contractually obligated to praise Michael Pittman at least once during every program, so we got it in. It's like a live read, right Pharaoh that we just have to get it in. We have to wedge it in somehow, And it's always tough when you had a great guest like Jason camp tonight, the twelve time FFPC League winner, a guy who's going to be drafting live on these airwaves in about a month for the FFPC Pros versus Joe's Challenges. He's going for a free FFPC main event team in twenty twenty six, but before that, he wants to go for the million bucks in the twenty twenty five FFPC Main event. J Camp two three two three is where to go if you want to check out what he's doing in the spare time when he's not doing this hobby of winning all these high stakes leaves. Check out camp landing dot com. And what was the other tap time sports.
Speaker 5: Am I getting out that sports dot Com tap.
Speaker 1: That sports tap, that sports dot Com tap, that sports dot Com tap that sports dot Com. Jason, this was a lot of fun, really enjoyable Friday night we got to spend with you. We'll work on KFFFC Eastern Kentucky the satellite, Yes, you know over in Ashland. I'm down for that. Don't be a stranger. Hopefully we get a chance to talk to you real soon. Maybe you could come on the air when you're drafting and make a pick live. We'd love to reconvene and talk with you then too.
Speaker 5: I would love to you guys, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: That is Jason Camp, Ladies and gentlemen hanging out with us tonight here on the high stakes fantasy football over the twelve time FFPC League winner. What a fun conversation that was, Farrell and we might have booked a new location for KFFFC. Who knew. You never know we're gonna get into We're gonna.
Speaker 3: Have to get him over here where he can inspect the operations, see what's going only have some good ideas and I gotta figure he'll bring some of those guys with him. But you know what, he he just might want to take a break and come on over and be with us.
Speaker 1: That'd be fun as well, fun for him, fun for us, friend for everybody to do that as well. I'm gonna let you have a fun weekend, Pharaoh, Thanks so much for hanging out with me Tonight. July fourth is next Friday, so we're not doing a show. Are you available to do a show on? Oh? Yeah, Wednesday night? Would you be able to do a show Wednesday night?
Speaker 3: The welgy if you want to do a show Wednesday night, I'm here all.
Speaker 1: Right, good man, let's plan on that ten pm Eastern on Wednesday. Be good brother, talk to you soon. As Barrel Elliot, Ladies and gentlemen, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. Check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship KFFFC dot com. I've been in a bunch of KFFFC drafts this year so far, already having a blast. I've been drafting against some of the guys in the YouTube chat tonight, like Steve Steven Jrgalos, who has been in like three or four of mine already. It's been a lot of fun. I want to remind you once again next week Wednesday, We'll be doing a show ten pm Eastern Time, so you can watch the fireworks on Friday night. You don't have to worry about missing a show. In case you missed last night's episode of The Insider Access Show and the Better Sports Network, I had a great time with Dan Williamson. He's the co host of the Stack Huners podcast with Bradley Stalder. He also writes for Player Profiler roto Underworld. We had a great time discussing a lot of players and a lot of draft strategy on that show. Watch it back on the Better Sports Networks website BSM Socials, FFPC Socials, you can check that out. We will go live again this coming Thursday at seven pm for two full hours. We're going to go back to the Player Profiler Well, he's a writer there. He also is a contributor for Dynasty League Football and Fantasy Alarm. He is the host of press coverage on the Player Profiler podcast network. His name is Wyatt Bert Alone, and he is going to be joining me live on Thursday. Going to be a fun one this coming Tuesday, which is July first. We will also be going live with the road of his High Stake Slowdown the July edition with the multi time champion in both the f FPC and the KFFSC, Vince staff Alino. He's going to be coming back on that show. Excited to talk to him because he's a Joe in the Pros Versus Jos this year as well, so we'll get his thoughts on that. And he's drafted and up at four, so he's going to have some insight on what we're going to see in the next month. FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament is where you want to be joining right now, million dollar grand prize, fifty dollars entry excuse me, fifty dollars off every third entry fee for every third team you buy seven and his promo is live. Check that out at my FFPC dot com. You can join the FFPC main event as well and go for a separate million dollar grand prize there. Remember that if you have your teams bought and paid for by July twenty seventh, you're gonna get your early draft slot on August third. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. Slow drafts obviously often running every single day. Live drafts are going on on the weekend live main event tomorrow night so join that if you so choose to do so. FFPC Bestball and super Flex Bastball Tournament available at my ffpc dot com. Three hundred thousand and one hundred thousand dollars grand prize is there. You're looking at one hundred and twenty five dollars and at thirty five dollars entry respectively for those contests. We added one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize in the Bestball Tournament this year, so check that out. It's gonna be never been as lucrative to play it as it is now. Dynasty, of course, we're going to have those going on throughout the summer as well. Dynasty startups. Myffpc dot com has two thousand plus dynasty leagues over the last fifteen years, none have ever folded. That is where to go my ffpc dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribed to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friend, sure of your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday next week with yours truly all three nights. It's gonna be a lot of fun. Hopefully you can join us for that. Thank you so much for watching. For farall, Elliott, I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Steaks Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world.
Speaker 2: Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am not commissioning it tonight, but we do have spots still open in the midnight Big Gorilla Draft going on tonight. That's to get underway in about forty five minutes or so. So if you want to take your shout at a million Bucks, you can hang out tonight with Bryce as your commissioner and do that. I'll see in the draft rooms this weekend, though, for sure, Thanks so much for watching. Everybody, Appreciate all the support and the continued support you give us. Get out there and win a million bucks this year, maybe a couple of million dollar grand prizes. I'll see in the draft rooms. Talk to you on Tuesday.