Speaker 1: Oh my headphones now you don't need them, all right?
Speaker 2: Welcome to episode thirteen. Yo, I don't like.
Speaker 3: That episode thirteen. If only we were doing it next week Friday the thirty.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't give that was a scientist.
Speaker 1: Skip.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the episode thirteen of Sipping Tequila. Moll's here, Jenna's here, Nicholas guest, Nicholas Nick, wind it up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: The producer of the John Jay and Rich Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Such a pleasure?
Speaker 5: What do you need to talk to me about? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: So it's inappropriate when it comes to Nick. There's a lot of inappropriate and we apologize in advance.
Speaker 6: You have to do with Kualas, Yeah, Kalas is crazy.
Speaker 5: I put I wore this shirt specifically today in celebration.
Speaker 3: Of Australia b Louie Louis Australia.
Speaker 1: I didn't really know.
Speaker 6: Louis and the bingo. I don't have headphones on Memo's up, so I can't. I don't know how I sound anyway. Jenna texted me last night. She was like, Hey, I'm going to come in early tomorrow. What time do you usually get there? And I was like, bruh, I'm gonna be there at four thirty generally what time I get to work as well, and so knowing that Jenna was going to come in, so I wouldn't be a distraction for whatever she is that she's working on, because I'm a considerate coworker and she sits literally directly right behind me.
Speaker 5: I came in twenty.
Speaker 6: Minutes earlier, so I got here at like ten after four, so I could get all my nonsense done and be out of her way by the time she got here at four thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so considerate, so nice.
Speaker 6: And then four thirty came and I was like, well, okay, And then four forty came and Noah showed up, and I was like, oh good.
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 6: And then four fifty came, four fifty five comes, and then Rich is here, and then five oh two comes in there John Jay walks through, and I'm like, well.
Speaker 5: This is this is this is the latest four thirty I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: And so I texted Jenna and I was like hey, So I said, are you here or are you invisible?
Speaker 5: And this is it? And she immediately responds with.
Speaker 6: Like you've gotten the Jena text flood right where it's like.
Speaker 1: Like ten minutes.
Speaker 6: And I was like, yeah, well okay, it's still it's still after five and you're not here.
Speaker 2: So Jenna, anyway, you're supposed to get here at her list.
Speaker 7: No, it's technically here's this is my exit message. No, and if you split it a different way, technically, I was early because we have to be here at five fifty, and I was here before five fifty. But the reason being was because I needed something from Grant. But then Grant never answered me last night, so I was like, well, I can't get it from him in the morning. Me me, me.
Speaker 2: But I could have told you that, but I was sleeping the end.
Speaker 4: We actually talked about this, like not so long ago, how this new generation is totally like who would being late?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm making it here and you know right, I'm here, I'm here, I.
Speaker 2: Have I cannot be late. It gives me so much like either I will say, though I got to be like the end of the world way early.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not doing rocket science.
Speaker 4: I wish I had that mentality where I didn't stress so much about time, but I do well.
Speaker 3: Nick, for instance, can't be late, Yeah, like Jenna is just chilling, but Nick, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Has no choice who. That's Nick's reaction to the tequila. Nie, that's a good question.
Speaker 6: So I've known you for a little while now, and how has it been transitioning from you know, with youthful exuberance to now you're the old headspectful everything used to make fun of me for your now experiencing you were the new generation.
Speaker 2: I know, and I'm like, I got back problems now.
Speaker 4: It feels, honestly like I'm okay with it because the girls are so nice to me about it, Like they don't they don't make fun of me.
Speaker 2: Like the way I was with you. They're not like that to me, which is so nice.
Speaker 5: Maybe they should start, but I like my extreme depression about it.
Speaker 2: I know, I apologize.
Speaker 6: Take a swing of this, and then I have heartburn for three days.
Speaker 1: So there we go.
Speaker 7: Big one, Do a big one, big one, though, because you're not gonna be able to drive after this.
Speaker 2: Hey, yo, oh you're supposed to waterfall.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that.
Speaker 7: Is.
Speaker 1: This your first time struggling.
Speaker 5: I'm having tequila since I went to Vegas ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Nay, you're kidding ten years, bro. I can't go a weekend without tequila.
Speaker 2: You're so young?
Speaker 5: Can I excuse me?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 2: Bro you and eight brou no.
Speaker 5: I So my last experience with that, I'm taking this U it was that did you really just wipe that off? Like I do have some kind of disease? I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Do you never know?
Speaker 5: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, I learned too much about you today.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 1: We literally just had this conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So anyway, cab in Vegas, and every time you did, you did a karaoke song, you got a free shot tequila. And I know no one in this room has been around me and in karaoke, but once you pop, it's like pringles, you just can't stop, Okay.
Speaker 5: And my last count was ten ten shots.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well ten songs.
Speaker 5: Then, of course equals ten shots.
Speaker 1: I fear it'd be literally And.
Speaker 6: I had a flight the next morning at six am. Absolutely, and uh, I threw up in the plane so.
Speaker 1: In my mouth.
Speaker 4: Wow, wow, I.
Speaker 5: Don't even know if Jenna was born.
Speaker 1: When what you're.
Speaker 5: Nineteen sixty?
Speaker 4: I have a great day, guys, Oh, but we are doing it wrong. Shout out to our girl Ashley from Micaios. We were talking about tequila and she knows good tequila too, because we talked about once you have good tequila, you cannot have bad tequila.
Speaker 1: You become tequila tequila bougie. Oh but she.
Speaker 2: Was telling she was telling us yesterday.
Speaker 4: I might have this totally wrong because I don't remember exactly the order, but she says that Blanco you shoot, really take a shot to Blanco, Riposalo you mix, and Aneho you sip.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So I always thought Blanco was the one that you mix.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought too. I mean, I could have it wrong. Ashley is gonna have to sell us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah with the tea. Yeah, I don't remember exactly what order it went.
Speaker 4: In, but is what we're drinking right now from Corrido and we're supposed.
Speaker 2: To mix this.
Speaker 1: We're really just supposed to have Margarita's. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I apologize to Jenna that has such a hard time taking shots.
Speaker 7: See, and there was a couple this weekend that like came up. Oh yeah, I'm still struggling from that.
Speaker 3: I hate whenever you do reach that point after you've taken so many shots, and then your immediate reaction once you've taken.
Speaker 7: One to come back, and I unfortunately It did happen on a tequila shot because we were drinking what's the cheap one, Jose, Oh, we can't do no, And that's when we were taking them no.
Speaker 2: Way, Jose.
Speaker 7: We were literally downing them in a cup with no chaser on our way to one of the day clubs, and all my friends were like, oh, it's coming up. And I had to sit in the back of this uber and fight for my life because I'm not getting no charge for that, and like, just the taste of it literally lingered for so long.
Speaker 2: Sorry anyways, but I'm okay now.
Speaker 7: My drink of choice this weekend was an espresso martini, Oh yeah, and champagne to.
Speaker 4: Yum that that dam pagne will give me the worst headache.
Speaker 2: Same, but we were drinking that that stuff. Oh not rich, I was Bryan.
Speaker 4: The fine stuff like that, the fine quality stuff.
Speaker 1: Will be good to you afterwards. What is that?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's what we were drinking. And I never had that before. So yeah, the fancy girl I know, shout out random man, what's up?
Speaker 1: Love random?
Speaker 7: With free?
Speaker 1: Not for real?
Speaker 2: They al said lobsters, But that's another story.
Speaker 1: I can just imagine being in the in the club with a lobster.
Speaker 7: I'm no.
Speaker 2: The table was there, his back and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give the lobster right, he's dipping it in butter in the club sounds it was. It was a literal seafood tower at the table.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, hmm, you're winning. It was crazy, guys, Vegas is is wild.
Speaker 4: You experienced Vegas for the first time, Yeah, like Vegas strip partying because you're over twenty one, like you you had the whole shebang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you liked it. I did.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 7: Like. I feel like I'm still in like a fantasy like world because it it is not even real there, Like, yeah, that could not be my life every day.
Speaker 2: No danger, no, like I could not do that.
Speaker 7: It was so fun in the moment, but like, god, damn, that shit knocked me out, Like.
Speaker 2: I still feel slightly dead from that.
Speaker 1: I always get sick when I come back from Vegas. I always knock on wood.
Speaker 7: I can hear to my voice, like I feel tired, but I haven't gotten knock on wood sick.
Speaker 4: Well, everyone's been feeling like sluggish this week.
Speaker 2: I think I have.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty convinced I have a sinus infection. Okay, because I have so much pressure like right here by my nose.
Speaker 2: In my forehead, so we're all fighting through I'm dealing with that.
Speaker 4: But also, like most said, because we mercury was in retrograde all of August, so we could be feeling the effects of that.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah, you know we're just drag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we are very tired.
Speaker 7: I straight up literally fell asleep, like I've been bobbing my head for days all week, just fighting it.
Speaker 2: But I finally feel better, So that's good.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I know, Vegas was awesome.
Speaker 7: It was lit lots of fun when you were sitting to some that yes, had some celebrity encounters. My the top one had to been Miss Tanamojo. That was iconic, so iconic, and if you don't know who Tantamojo is, she's a freaking legend. Like in she started like YouTube and MTV era, right yeah, and then she's just continued like she's just awesome. But she posted a TikTok of my friends and I and like, I just not to brag, but I'm like, that might be the coolest thing that I've ever been a party.
Speaker 3: And not only that, but like the TikTok is like you guys in the background, you know, just being girls. And her caption was like hot girls love me. Yeah, Like so she called not only were you in her video, but she called you hot.
Speaker 2: And like that.
Speaker 7: People said that to me and we're like, holy shit, like I was on TikTok and why are you in Tantamojo's video? Like just it's crazy, my gosh, Like people were tagging me and I was like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Me eveno I'm like hide in the back.
Speaker 7: I'm like no.
Speaker 2: It was so cool and she was awesome.
Speaker 7: It was because our promoter went to high school with her, so he was getting her in at the same club. So we were like ran into each other and then she was like, oh my, we're all geeking out, obviously being annoying as we were. And then she was like you guys are so funny and beautiful blah blah. And then we made that TikTok such a small world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I know, so love you, Tanna.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we saw her.
Speaker 7: We saw the Beckham family just casually sitting next to us at dinner.
Speaker 2: Wild sexy and it had security, no, like none, what nothing that you weren't aware of? Yeah, right, like you know, kind of against the walls exactly.
Speaker 7: There was people and I don't know if this is just a Vegas nice restaurant thing, but this there was staff like up against the wall kind of near where they were sitting.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if they were kind of just like scoping out the area.
Speaker 1: It's like secret service five no for.
Speaker 2: Real, for real.
Speaker 7: But when but when they walked out, like I almost wish we would have said something because they were so nice and like they were stopping to take pictures. David was like high fiving people. David, I know.
Speaker 2: Literally was but no, mamos.
Speaker 7: But they're beautiful, like that family is hashtag blessed with some good jeans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking for sure. But Brooklyn wasn't.
Speaker 7: There, so tea tea Yeah, but apparently it's because they don't. There's drama with his wife, his new wife and the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the family.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that is tea mega tea. Because he was the only sibling that wasn't there and it.
Speaker 1: Was for his brother's birthday. Oh, your brother's birthday, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and like it was it looked like a big one, big one you.
Speaker 1: Went to tea from Vegas.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of anything else. I saw a Love Island girls.
Speaker 3: I say that, yeah, yeah, unimpressed my.
Speaker 7: Chicken tenders and I was like, no, I don't really feel like getting up.
Speaker 1: For that wouldn't either, honestly, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: I feel Leah oh oh, Leah hanging out with Jordan Wood.
Speaker 7: If I saw Leah, I would run up and go crazy.
Speaker 2: I would spit out everything she's ever said.
Speaker 7: No when I recite it, big one.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 7: We said that to Tanna because we could not stop saying that all weekend.
Speaker 2: Was now you send it to you home.
Speaker 7: And we said that to her and she was hell a week I was like, are you gonna Teleia or are they friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, so can she pass message? Also looking for Miguel? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Literally got one there.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I need to stop talking. But that's that.
Speaker 4: Well, let's get into the tea because we said we were all going to bring in some tea since this is called sipping at tea.
Speaker 1: Kila, who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: You can go first.
Speaker 4: I got like a few things that I mean in the celebrity world that have been kind of big hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think I can go since the that was kind of my tea. I had mentioned that Leah was hanging out with Jordan Woods and Stacy.
Speaker 2: Witches, like the enemies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, renemies, I guess, because now they're spotted together. Yeah, because Kylie obviously had that falling out with Jordan's because of everything that happened with Tristan's Musty Crusty. Recently, they were seen in a picture together where they're hanging out with Leah. Obviously Jordan's sister was there too, her little sister. But yeah, I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: I just love the isn't they Aren't they cool?
Speaker 1: Aren't they like? Well, so I don't know. I like I thought that they weren't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like because she's still Sassi's still friends with Kylieti, and there was rumors that Kylie was going to be like that they had low key link ups, like they were friends again, but they haven't been seen publicly her and Jordan's.
Speaker 7: I feel like there's been talk of them being like civil, but I don't think we've seen any proof of them like all hanging out.
Speaker 3: But maybe that's maybe that's where we're headed. Because of Sassy and Jordan being seen together with Leah.
Speaker 2: Maybe Leo will bring the girl just the answer to everything.
Speaker 4: Literally, I feel like everyone just loves her and they just want to kick it with her.
Speaker 2: I would love to kick it with her, and in this a little world too.
Speaker 1: You know that's crazy.
Speaker 3: She allegedly Leah allegedly dated Kanye too, So it's interesting that I.
Speaker 2: Feel like Kanye did everyone.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, yeah, I forgot about that too.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a recent development. But again allegedly allegedly. But if she is, you know, if she was at one point connected with Kanye, she was dating him or whatever, it's even more interesting that Saucy c not with her because it's like, okay, so that's Kim's ex.
Speaker 2: Who is baby or my father? And weird connection here?
Speaker 1: Weird anyways, that's my team. Well I was going to bring up the Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift. Yeah, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Is that real?
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 4: So these documents leaked that reveals the dates that Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift are supposed to break up, basically stating that this relationship has been a PR strategy and it's for publicity that's why, and it's made money right, Oh yeah, for not only the NFL, but just the Kelsey family and even.
Speaker 7: Everything everything literally for the Kelsey family. Like how many commercials has Travis Kelsey benn in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So, wasn't like Taylor Swift part of the NFL this NFL season like trailer?
Speaker 7: I think so I did in there because people were mad about it. They're like, yeahah, no, I think that that's true.
Speaker 4: I mean, how are they not going to include her when she she was.
Speaker 7: Isn't that crazy? Like shout out, No matter what your opinion is on Taylor Swift, and there's still gonna be haters like this woman shout out. Woman brought in like a whole new perspective and like audience to football, which I think is so awesome.
Speaker 3: But I also don't think that it's the audience that cares about football.
Speaker 1: It's not at all.
Speaker 4: But the bonding that you're seeing now of little girls with their dads watching it's cute.
Speaker 1: Hopefully.
Speaker 4: I can't knock that, Like I'm not knowing. Yeah, I'm not as swifty. I'm not the biggest tailor Swift, and I like the way she moved that. I'm not a fan of her music, right, But I don't. I don't think she's like a bad person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just hope that they keep that same energy keep watching the football.
Speaker 7: Ever since I saw that she like was paying her like crew, like the truck drivers and everything, like a really good amount of money, I was like, Okay, she takes care for people, which I appreciate. I can respect that one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Like by beginning, I feel like she's tried to do everything right away.
Speaker 7: No, and I love that, But I think, like on the topic of the NFL, obviously, women like aren't the targeted audience for NFL, but I think for the first time ever bringing them in is like, no matter what, it's only gonna boost the NFL, you know what I mean, Like, and it's just gonna grow in many ways. I won't even know, Like, I just feel like this year was such a groundbreaking year for NFL and the Swifties, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 4: Hollyweird tends to do things like this right where they put two people together.
Speaker 2: I hope it's not FA.
Speaker 4: The thing is Taylor didn't need it, no, you know what I mean, And I don't think Taylor would do something like that for someone like Travis Kelce.
Speaker 7: That's what I think, because she's not very public typically with her relationships, like and this is a big one, like this has literally been all that the news suspects.
Speaker 4: I just don't feel like she would have to do any moves like that. She already had it, you know. That's the only reason why I think the relationship is real. But at the same time, you never know, because this is the time.
Speaker 1: That's not even something that's been talked about.
Speaker 2: These coming after literally you never know.
Speaker 6: You never know.
Speaker 7: No, that is true, We don't know anything. But I'm gonna pretend to believe that it's just a joke and they're love because I like them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until September twenty eight throws around.
Speaker 4: I just I want her to find her man because I know she's a sucker for love. But obviously, yeah.
Speaker 1: It was the thing. I think they are so cute together.
Speaker 2: They're cute.
Speaker 1: They love to see it happen.
Speaker 7: The football girly or what the football guy in the singer like, come on, yeah, right, that's love, right, they.
Speaker 4: See he seems like super geek. They belong together. Stop, oh, that's meet Mariah Carey's.
Speaker 2: You know, you belong with me that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah done. Yeah, but I feel like he is so in love with her. Yeah, it looks like it.
Speaker 1: You'd better be. Yeah, come on, because how can you not be?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm honestly when someone like I don't know, but there is that saying, I don't know. Whenever a girls single for so long, maybe there's a reason not too.
Speaker 7: Much on my girl or me' not too much on my girl.
Speaker 3: It could be these men too, like maybe like there is some sort of like break up in place, and maybe it's because of whatever he got going on.
Speaker 2: We don't be knowing. Yeah, mark your calendars everyone.
Speaker 3: But also I can't imagine having a little contract like that.
Speaker 1: That's wild, isn't that weird?
Speaker 7: There's so much of that that we don't even know about to have that much money like real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to have contracts with that much money being involved, right, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Though, But then you know there's something.
Speaker 2: There are trolls that make fake ship like that too.
Speaker 1: That's what I think it is.
Speaker 7: There's so much there's so much fake stuff out there, like nuts, It's.
Speaker 2: Like people got time out here.
Speaker 7: Oh and that's what they would dedicate the whole sixty eight hours.
Speaker 1: We all have to It's an inside joke for whatever meetings.
Speaker 2: We basically we have one hundred and sixty eight teeth. So shark, okay, is that all the tea we got for today? I was only going to really just like the bachelorette stuff. I don't know if you I did see that, yeah, because that went south right?
Speaker 7: Yeah? And then like I don't know, because here's like we said, we never know who people truly are. We come up, we like become obsessed with these people and we don't really know who they are.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Is it for entertainment or is that real?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Hey, I so that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So if you watched The Bachelor last season, not this most recent Bachelorette, but The Bachelor with Joey, you'd know who Maria is and she became a fan favorite. Not my mom.
Speaker 1: We need to find our bachelorette man.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jenna was saying that.
Speaker 4: Yesterday she goes she Toalic Sal's at.
Speaker 2: Like, don't sick, I don't recognize Yeah, let's put her and my mom on the Golden bacherette. I'm for real, And you know.
Speaker 7: That I tried to put my mom in to like apply, but then they said that you had to be over sixty years.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but my mom's gonna go on. I'm gonna make it happened.
Speaker 1: Anyways.
Speaker 7: Sure, back to the whole Maria thing. So, Maria was a fan favorite from Joey's. She didn't end up winning, but then everyone thought she was gonna be the Bachelorette this past season, but apparently she turned it down, so they gave it to Jen Tran and she super sweet, beautiful girl. But in my opinion, I think they did her so dirty with the men this season, like they were not serving. None of them seemed like they were there for the right reasons. It's really sad, but I think that the Maria effect was real and those a lot of those guys wanted to go on in hopes of it being Maria, and like they'll even admit it, some of them, which is really sad because this girl deserves her moment obviously. But basically from my understanding is she ended up proposing to the one guy and then they he said yes, and then as soon as the cameras were cut, like he basically flipped a switch, which a big time and she said that he was not the same person. He like whatever, and so then fast forward, he calls things off with her, literally calls off the engagement on the phone with her and is just like an asshole whatever. The next day, I think it was that night, he like went out or to the clerbs or something, but he followed Maria the next day on Instagram put a dog.
Speaker 1: No literally for the streets.
Speaker 7: No for the streets, and so then she's like she called him out on that on the after the final rose, and he had nothing to say, like he couldn't defend himself. He just literally was like he was gaslighting. He was like, you know, like you're valid to feel that way. I wasn't intending to make you feel that way. Like no, if you're doing that, like you are evil, I'm sorry, like that you have that's horrible. And then he they've now been deleted, but they're on Twitter and read it. But he posted text messages between him and Jen I really should not have been shared.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Exactly what they said because I just saw TikTok, but it was basically.
Speaker 2: Not helping his case whatsoever.
Speaker 1: And he posted him yes, but he deleted them right away.
Speaker 3: But of course the internet moves quick, especially whenever you've got all this mess going on in public.
Speaker 7: Like I tried, but then Maria posted on her story and was like, I just came back from a trip. I wasn't on my phone. This is not the news that I wanted to hear. Like you'll be hearing the truth from you soon.
Speaker 2: Wow, And people were like yeah. But people were like.
Speaker 7: Oh no, Maria like not too much on my girl, Jen like, don't you dare try to come back to her, because people now are saying Maria's kind of given some pick me energy, which if you don't have your.
Speaker 2: Girls back like that, I'm sorry that food is pick me energy.
Speaker 1: That man should have done a better job.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And like if a man if like that was me in that situation and like he was trying to follow me or hit me up the day after, I'd be like, you're a freak. Yeah, freak of the week, going bye bye.
Speaker 3: The fact that he's moving like a cloup chaser, Yeah, it's so disappointing. No, I can't imagine being in her shoes.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. He's this season of men. Even Rich and I were talking about it today that reason about it. He was like, how about those men, They're terrible. He's like, this guy wasn't given anything. I was like, period, rich, like you get it, but like literally they sucked and the only one that was there's a couple that were good, but the one that's gonna be the next bachelor, he's fine, he's sweet, we like him, but the rest of them bye bye big on that h So that's the tea in bacheloration and it's just sad because like she was, she deserved to have a good season, and those men were just not.
Speaker 2: There for like you know they say, not there for the right reasons. None of these men were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think that's a big thing with reality shows in general these days. It's like, how do you know if someone is truly looking for love or not. I know a lot of times you're these people are going on. They're chasing that micro influencer status and hopes that they can make some money out of you know their name.
Speaker 4: I mean, after saying so many people blow up because of these reality shows, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like from now on, that's all.
Speaker 2: People want to know is their money is their big one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Their time, They're time, so they can be famous because I feel like a lot of people think they have something.
Speaker 1: To be famous. Oh totally, you know what I mean. And I was like, sit down and I did so y'all, y'all get us out of the that's what music. Hey, if anyone everyone going on.
Speaker 7: It's a team effort. Girl, He's like, I got us, but you're a job. But if you're a producer listening to this, that's not true. And I'm only looking for love, looking for love.
Speaker 1: But both can be true at the same time, exactly. But also, fuck, I forgot what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: The people that see like what the gen mm hmm.
Speaker 4: We feel bad for her, right and she was done dirty, yeah, and they didn't let her have her moment. But people like this always end up winning because the beauty of the Internet is that they always find the truth and they back up the person that was good and was in the right, and they always win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is true because true.
Speaker 4: Colors come within time and everyone seeing the way you act on and off camera, and she's.
Speaker 1: Going to persevere from this.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 7: And she's just a smart, beautiful girl and oh wait, she's going on Dancing with the Stars period. Period.
Speaker 2: I forgot that her and Joey are both going to be on the season of Dance with the Stars already winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her comeback is coming, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Success is your best revenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. Period.
Speaker 2: You get your lick back, sister, get that lik bag? Did you see.
Speaker 1: No, I just copied you. I don't know. I probably the legis ghett tur.
Speaker 3: Okay, get that right.
Speaker 2: Not too much on my girl, exactly. Whatever moms is, I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 3: She said, my god, she's down.
Speaker 1: Again. You guys got me riled up. Let's go to Vegas. Girl down.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do a exercise with you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Am I going to be doing jumping.
Speaker 2: With your tongue. I call that a lick back.
Speaker 1: Sweating right now.
Speaker 4: We were supposed to do this at the beginning of the episode, but Nick was here distracting.
Speaker 2: Nick. Shout out to Nick, but I was.
Speaker 4: I tested Jenna yesterday to see if she can do it, and we want to see if you can say red leather, yellow leather five times fast, red leather.
Speaker 1: Yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather.
Speaker 3: You red leather, yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather, can I you don't know how many.
Speaker 4: Times that way, red yellow, that was really good.
Speaker 7: I can't you, like, I don't know how you feel about what you just did, but like that was impressive.
Speaker 2: Really that that's not that that that lick back that bag that is so hard to do. Yeah, that was really good. Red leather, yellow leather, red leather letter.
Speaker 1: You're trying me and.
Speaker 2: That sat here three minutes stranger to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go faster, okay, red leather yellow, really think about it.
Speaker 2: You paste yourself good the first time?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, oh god, you know sure, we both it. Okay, red leather, let me try that again. Red leather, yellow leather, red lip. No, like my tongue. You know my tongue.
Speaker 2: You move in different ways. Red leather yellow red. You would think maybe with my tongue, but nah, they don't like that.
Speaker 7: Red leather. I can't even say the word leather. So let's just start there. Red leather, red leather, No, guys, red leather, yellow leather, Yes, I miss Sally sells.
Speaker 1: She shells by now that I worry.
Speaker 3: Sally sells than it's hard, Sally sells.
Speaker 4: She no s s says that ship Sally is.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. Thirty five minutes.
Speaker 2: I never wanted to end. I know we can go on and on.
Speaker 4: I just like hanging out see, but we actual we should have some good stuff for next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, bye bye bye