Speaker 1: Hey, folks, you got Mike, you got aj you got Everything is a bitch Episode sixty one. Oh coming to you.
Speaker 2: Heye, bud, Hey man, I hate done.
Speaker 1: I am good, I'm good. We are Kenny Lists today. He is he is up in uh. I think it's Connecticut with his his new private equity owners. I would have to be a fly on the wall when they start telling him all the ideas they have for his business, and how many times he tells them to pound sand or fuck off or whatever the hell he's going to do.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, look I saw about Alver and Wildwood, New Jersey opening up the new Cheese Steak and Wildwood, New Jersey, Kenny and Joy Malino and his partner and arena. That's a good location. I mean four months, four months a year, but that's that's kind of a jam packed in the summertime. It's a good spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, that's an interesting business to try and maneuver. I mean, when you know that your your business is going to come, you know, like ninety percent of your business is going to come in a four month stretch, you got to either build a business to survive twelve months, or you literally have to be a seasonal business, which is what I think they're doing there. I think they're going to be only open four months of the year and they can shut the business down the rest of it, which is kind of wild. You don't hear well a lot about a lot of businesses doing.
Speaker 2: No one no one.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like it's like traveling to Italy, you know, they take off so much like the summertime, a lot of people take off Italy. Hotels are running and restaurants are shut down. So in the winter time, the pricing is ridiculous because they have to make up for lost weight for lost income when they were shut down. Same thing with a Stull like this, but they're on the boardwalk. It really is no traffic after the summertime. It's just minimal. So I mean they might do one down in Florida, right, So that next step might be down in Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where they're scouting locations. I told him I'd give them some ideas. I had at dinner with them on the hell night was it, I don't know, one night last week and got to know Joey a little bit better. That was nice. And Arena's mom is in Kenny's wife's mother is in the United States for the first time I think ever. Yes, it's our first trip ever. And she and her daughter hadn't seen each other in four years before she came because she couldn't she couldn't come until she got some kind of paperwork cleared through France. Wow, and very interesting watching Kenny with his wife and his wife's mother, who is six years younger than Kenny.
Speaker 3: Probably that's what I was gonna say, Oh my gosh, that's that's the weird thing about dating, because she well marriage, but dating in general. You start to meet girls or talk to girls, you realize that their parents probably know me a lot better, or we know the same music rather than she and I.
Speaker 2: But maybe it keeps you young.
Speaker 3: I mean Kenny, Kenny's acting young, has got pep in his step, he's got an energy for days.
Speaker 2: So maybe having a younger wife is good for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, her mom doesn't. I think her mom understands English but doesn't really speak it, And so it's kind of unique being with someone who understands what you're saying but won't talk to you. But doesn't really talk to you. I mean, she talks a little bit, but mostly it was like reading the menu.
Speaker 3: I think har Haran Doddy should sit at the end of the table and have a conversation. That'd be yeah, hysterical Dodkins scream atter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I gotta I got a wild story for you. So I've been in this ongoing fight with my realtor about you know, just uh some things where uh I think she owed me some money and and uh and so we've been we've been going back and forth about it, and all of a sudden on Sunday, I get an email from her sister saying, I'm responding to you on this issue because of Melanie's tragic death. Wow, and uh, you know we won't be able to sorry, we won't be able to resolve this. It's like two lines, and I'm like, Melanie's tragic death. So a minute. So then I go and I search her name, which is Melanie Higher. So I go and I google her and I can't believe eve. It's every like fifty news outlets, wow are there? And I just clicked on the first one, which I think was the Miami Herald, and uh and this was a huge national story that somehow I missed, a huge local stories, a huge national story that somehow I missed.
Speaker 2: How's she die?
Speaker 1: Her fucking ex husband killed, murdered her her two young daughters. Yeah, I read the story and then and then killed himself.
Speaker 2: I read the story. Yeah, story was everyone.
Speaker 1: Somehow I didn't. I didn't know. I didn't see it. And for that been my realtor.
Speaker 3: This is a this is a forty eight hours show. This, this is a twenty twenty episode.
Speaker 2: This is this just happened last week. I'm oh that it will be so big.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, No, it's incredibly and and uh, I've never met the kids, but jerry Ann had and had, you know, had spent more time with Melanie than I had, and said that, you know, she had said that her ex was uh, you know it was nuts. Yeah, but you know there's nuts and then there's murdering these two little girls girls.
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 3: Like when when Susan Smith drove the van into the water with her children of the back and got out to safety and let them drown. I met the fall, I met the husband many many months later in New York City. You just could never shake that grief from you, nor should you. All your children drowning like that at the same.
Speaker 1: Time incredibly incredibly fucked up stuff. Wow, I know that's that's weird. You know, It's not that I knew her well or had that bigger relationship with her. It's just to be that tie that connected to somebody who gets killed that way and her kids get killed. It's just really freaky.
Speaker 3: It wasn't about a murder, but somebody hooked me and this girl up. She was a writer for the Star magazine. She wrote the tabloids sexy redhead named Brenda You. Her lasted was you because she had been married to an Asian guy but kept his last name. And we had a couple of dates and I liked her, and then a few months go by and things happened. I hadn't seen her, and then I read that she committed suicide. And I never would have known that, Like, there was nothing about talking to her, hanging out with her that suggested she was on the edge like that. It's just I just never know.
Speaker 1: And it's freaky when you're yeah, when you have that, you know, that kind of connectivity.
Speaker 4: But anyway, get your money, I mean, hell no, I'm not going to get and I'm not going to try to get some things you just that's why.
Speaker 1: That's comes a time where it's obvious that something needs to be let go.
Speaker 2: So yes, good karma. Yeah you're letting that go. Good.
Speaker 1: So yes. Spencer Pratt bat Man, Well.
Speaker 2: Look I.
Speaker 3: Think he was done dirty. I had many friends of mine all predicting this as I'm sure you did. The Democrat Ma Shee's gonna get to work this, and I was like, I don't think that's gonna happen this time. I think there's enough Los Angelinas who are fed up, and big name people got behind Spencer, big money people got behind him.
Speaker 2: I thought this could be the year.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I know he doesn't know enough about politics. He he pushed the right buttons during this campaign, but then you got to really know politics, and that's his weak point. He's a raw ras Ciscu and Bach kind of guy. But can you get in the locker room and draw up place for the next four years? I don't know, But Robin, I refuse to believe Romen had this surge. If you saw the pictures of her election night party when she broke down and cried, it's all progressive, woke, young women and gay men. If that's who voting for her then she might have gotten a surge. But the whole thing is ridiculous. Why it takes this long for California to count votes. This can't go on any longer. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Mike, I couldn't agree more that it is a ridiculous process that they go through there, And it's ridiculous to be to deliver a ballot literally to every single registered voter, and to send them to people who died twenty five years ago and that household now have control of that ballot and be able to do it. It's ripe for fraud. It's incredibly flawed how they do it. But when you look at this thing, number One, the rest of the country because the promotion machine that was the prep promotion machine, the AI video machine, and everything that happened on X you know, you're creating lots of viral video, millions and millions of views of video, but the overwhelming majority of those views are from people who can't vote in LA mayoral risk, right, So you can't really translate millions of views nationally to what the impact would be in Los Angeles. You know, some people in LA are seeing it. There are signs in LA. You know when Doug Allen is coming out speaking and other things that you know there's some momentum there. But you also know that what he was able to do with the friends he has and the skills he has, what he could do with social media, uh, was as exceptional as all the things he couldn't do that a regular candidate does. You have an infrastructure, you have a ground game, you're going door to door, you're doing all of these things. Well, he can do any of those because he didn't have any of that. He didn't have a traditional campaign base that knows the basic blocking and tackling of running a campaign, and so this became very much theater around him. It did with lots of people buying in, and don't get me wrong, I mean that's a that's a lot. Wherever it ends up, it ends up at twenty five percent or wherever it does, it's a significant portion of the vote that got ignited through social media and all of these videos. But it was never going to be given the system and the way it works there and the things he didn't have, it was never going to be enough. Ironically, the thing that's going to happen here that fucks all of us us is you're not going to get Karen Bass.
Speaker 2: You don't think so, I read that this morning.
Speaker 1: More, you're gonna get the fucking socialist social mayor in l A. So then net effect of this whole thing ends up being Spencer Pratt will make millions of dollars because now he's got a following that's ten x what it was in the beginning, and somebody will hire him to do X Y Z, and he'll make millions of dollars. And he won't build his house in Pacific Palaces, go build at Manhattan Beach or whatever that was gonna he's gonna do. He'll be just fine in Dandy. The uh. The people of Los Angeles, though, hope instead of re electing just a crazy live mayor, will elect a democratic socialist to run the city and welcome. You know, you've got mom Donnie West now.
Speaker 3: Exactly that pick. The pictures of her party that night scared me. If that's if those are her voters or the people who showed up. The future is looking so bleak for for California, and not just here but other cities as well. They just they we just don't have the same things in common. You look at that picture on different sides of the.
Speaker 1: World anyway, So that's the well, you know, that's the way the story freaking ends, which is going to be tragic.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just say he blew a hole for the line.
Speaker 3: Now people know where to take the ball because for a while republicanshood no chance in this town. And now that Spencer opened up a hole, let's see if the next guy can run the ball through it.
Speaker 1: Well, do you think that's what he did or do you think that what he just did was tell every Republican in the state it doesn't matter. We can't win no matter what we do.
Speaker 2: And so I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think it's much more likely that I think it does much more to suppress the Republican vote than it does.
Speaker 2: Too big, big made big progress.
Speaker 3: California has never looked upon as a as a place that could turn red, and now now it's possible. We've got a good look at Spencer Pratt and the way he runs his end campaign. The next person is going to.
Speaker 2: Be even more uh flashy what have you.
Speaker 3: But if they if they know the ins and outs of politics, like you said, they've got to know that they've got to knock on doors they've got to do all the things that people have done forever in this country.
Speaker 2: And Spencer Practice went on the visual aesthetic.
Speaker 1: Dude, I love you, but I think he just I think what he just did was prove that it's impossible, and I think it's going to have a suppressive effect on Republicans in this. I mean, to me, this is like, now you do have Hilton making to the to the election on the on the governor's side. So when you have the entire state where you bring in a lot of the areas of the state that are read, it is possible. But when you're talking about l a, no, it's so it's just sad. It's just but I know anyway, speaking of sad, game three.
Speaker 3: Man, two ways to look at it. NIXT, I mean to not lose since April twenty third, fifth whatever it is is insane to reel off the Wednesday reeled off and we still got within four points. Runts him with ship bridges go two points. Shaman couldn't hit water out of a boat, Cat didn't have a big game, and we still stayed with him four at the end. So I think they gotta go back to what worked. Drive drive the game through cat up at the top of the key. He was blowing by Wemby. He could keep doing that in my book, let him distribute. There was no distribution last night, and the officiating was suspect, especially when when Bayana took runs his face and just mushed him into the ground and then he laughed.
Speaker 2: And that's that. Look.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: They're getting all these easy layups. So we're from the old squads who knocked you on your ass, Larry Johnson, you know, Oakley.
Speaker 2: You gotta get tough.
Speaker 3: They can't get these uncontested layups. They got to be hurt. And the next didn't do that.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of inexplicable that you would have so much success in two games where you're running the offense through kat and and and he's showing all that aggression that you would come out the next game and not try and run anything through him. Right, They were absolutely staggnant on offense. I mean, if you know, if you didn't have Josh hitting some threes, and you didn't have Og hitting all the shots that he was hit, I mean it. And and you know, Jalen's being doubled and beat up everywhere, and you know, stalling things and having him take all of these impossible shots. I mean, he's great, but it just they got so far off of off a game plan.
Speaker 3: But I was I would throw Colic in a little bit it because the guy really moves the ball well when he's in He's up and down the court.
Speaker 2: I like his energy.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying for twelve minutes, but throw him in there for three like an Alvarado. Let's get a spark going, because last night they were sparkless.
Speaker 2: Just it was dull. They were all dull.
Speaker 1: It was I was surprised to see them, you know, strategically approach the game the way that the way that they did. I don't think Trump will be invited back to Square Guarden anytime soon.
Speaker 3: He said he was napping. I mean, don't tell me that wasn't napping for he was resting his eyes for a bit there. I'm convinced of that, and that's not good. He can't be seen like that.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 1: It was funny watching the game with my son, who's like all in on Kai. He's like, Kai is so hot, Like really didn't she? Like high school senior son calmed down? Is it okay? For my son to call.
Speaker 3: Kay, that ain't sure? Hey, rock all like three dates and three nights. I'm like, oh, chip off the old block out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Wait, three different women.
Speaker 3: No one one the same. But he took both two girls of the same restaurant two nights in a row. Uh it's a little Ramen joint up in the NoHo west A shopping center.
Speaker 2: And the last he saw a movie with another ship that he saw earlier.
Speaker 3: So look, yeah, I was very silent about it.
Speaker 2: But right the inspiration point, well, yeah, inspiration, Oh boy.
Speaker 1: I wonder where the where inspiration point would be if you So, if you're a high school kid, where you are and you're gonna have a makeout spot in that area? La, where are you taking?
Speaker 3: You gotta go cold water or uh the other one that wraps around Benedet Canyon. You gotta tuck in your car somewhere, and I'd be nervous to make out that the right by a guardrail before plunging five hundred feet to my death. You know, I don't even know, like a beach parking lots too far and you'll get you'll get thrown out of the are. It just ain't the same it ain't the same. It's this my son was saying, there's no place. You guys used to meet at the mall. We don't even do. The malls are dead. It's either someone's house, my house, their house, or we don't have a third place.
Speaker 2: That was just big there.
Speaker 1: There are some spots on Mouholland where you could kind of pull over on the side. Yeah, although you're right, if somebody veers off the road and side swipes you, you're going over a cliff. That would be fine.
Speaker 3: Up in Hollywood, you know Yamashira, the Japanese restaurant that that area is nice. If you can find us about Griffith Park by the way, if you can get up there at night, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Isn't it closed at night though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you gotta get your car.
Speaker 1: You can take the main drive around with Yeah, but you can't go in the Yeah. Actually you can get over by the I cut through there a few times. Going to Dodger Stadium. You can get you can get certain parts of the of the park. Yes, I saw a big mountain lion in there one night doing that really. Yeah, like we scared him and he went running from the car. By the golf. What do you driving range that's in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they come out every year. There's a big one that makes the news. Coyote bear, a bear living under somebody's house. My sister has a lot of coyotes in Illinois. She's by a big field. You can hear them at night. They don't scare me, though I know they can whip me to shreds, but they don't scare me.
Speaker 2: I don't know that story. That story, but the the person with a pit bull.
Speaker 3: The guy gets home with his pit bulls nicked up and blooded and like wet and look dead tired, and he's bleeding and he brings to the vet. The vet goes, I don't know what this is. He was in a fight with something. And they get him in shape. And the guy goes back to the house and follows the blood trail up his hill.
Speaker 2: And there were nine dead coyote. The pit bull killed nine coyotes.
Speaker 1: Nine coyotes.
Speaker 2: They were all.
Speaker 3: Dead in the same area, and the pit bull suffered, but he killed nine of them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know, go fuck with pit bull's bad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's that's nine good reasons not to own a.
Speaker 2: Fucking yeah, I agree. I agree.
Speaker 1: At some point, it's not the coyote, it's you.
Speaker 3: Do you get pictures of your dog? I mean, do you ask for pictures of your dogs that are in Texas?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, occasionally I Andrew wasn't giving me one fast enough, and I was getting pissed off.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I just want a picture, and then finally she sends me a picture.
Speaker 3: So she's so close to this cat in the house. Now that last week she killed a bird then her charping. It was a bird in the mouth, and I have a picture of her with a small rat from outside. The cat must have knocked it around and so she chased it down and it's in her mouth the long tail.
Speaker 2: This is a funny shit sh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, see what's going on.
Speaker 3: She's becoming a cat. Now she's hanging out with the cat.
Speaker 1: No. I mean, she was domesticated at one point, but.
Speaker 2: She's bananas.
Speaker 1: But so so tell me if you had this thought last night watching the game. Going back to the game for a second. So Trump got booed more than he got cheered. I mean, he gotcher But if fucking ABC would have put a picture of Mamdani up on the screen like they did of Trump. Yeah, he would have gotten his ass boot off five times as hard as Trump did, and so they wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: No, of course, not that pisses me. I know, it makes me crazy.
Speaker 3: And you know what else, when I had my column and I would get freaking dick tickets on occasion, but most of the time I would pay. It was one hundred and ten bucks to sit in the first area. You know, all my press pass was free. But I used to always out the celebrities who I know got free tickets who left early, and the next day's paper, I'd say, here are the Nick fans and quotes who left early last night with five twenty five left.
Speaker 2: I doubt them all. And now I fear that.
Speaker 3: There's nothing you could do. The tickets are so expensive. There are too many phony Nick fans showing up. Now we know the real ones. We know the John Stewart's, the Mo Deans, Tracy Morgan, Spike Lee. We know who's real. But don't don't bring Cardi b in the house. She's not a Nick fan. There's some people that just bring it in. Well, they bought tickets. But some people I think they pay to show up to make to make it bigger and more of an event. We don't need fake fans.
Speaker 1: They also, you know the stuff about the average ticket price being forty seven you know, yeah, you look the picture of the people that are there.
Speaker 2: No, there's no no way.
Speaker 1: So what it is is if you're a season ticket holder, which I don't know what the number is, but a huge proportion of the seats are sold for the year to people they get the playoffs at the same pro raadu price they pay for in season, and so you only have so many of the tickets that are actually available on the market, and so that creates a hyper demand for those So yeah, you have a very small percentage of the actual tickets being sold for that number. But for the season ticket holders, you're paying the same whatever one hundred and seventy five dollars or whatever, not that that's cheap, but that's what you're that's what you're paying, not twenty seven hundred.
Speaker 3: And when you go to a nick game, people have to understand. Most people in the stands, they're in suits. It's a lot of businessmen, you know, they come right from work and they go to the game. A lot of suits at the stadium. Speaking of tickets, Rocko graduates Wednesday, and you've got four tickets and we needed a fifth, and he goes, you know what's happening. People are selling tickets. Students are scalping their tickets one hundred and seventy five bucks for you know, because they can't get more than some people have more people to come, and they're scalping.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, So you having a scalp.
Speaker 3: I know, we got my stepson's wife. She's not gonna be able to make it. Plus they have two little kids that you have to have with her lap it would have been a lord deal. So me, Roxy, Lola and Richie will go. Uh and rock was gonna come early, but we gotta stay for the whole thing because you're gonna watch them throw the captain down, the cap in the air and all that nonsense. So, you know, but not the same level of it and not the same level of excitement. I feel like we had back in our day. I just maybe back.
Speaker 1: In our day, you didn't have kindergarten graduation, elementary school graduation, real school graduation, yeah, tenth grade graduation, I mean yeah, I mean now we like celebrate every meaningless achievement, that's a non achievement. So by the time you get to one that actually should matter and should be a step that's celebrated high school graduation, it's minimized. Because you've been through so many you're ready as a freaking family. I hope this freaking noise in the background here isn't that bad one when I put the noise reduction stuff on. But they are literally taking out the floors. Uh to U two condos away.
Speaker 2: From a Wow?
Speaker 1: What about this? The night before the nicking the Penn Station thing? Do you see that.
Speaker 2: Story in New York? What happened?
Speaker 1: A freaking homeless maniac? How many people did he kill? You don't know this story?
Speaker 2: No kill people.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many killed versus wounded. Let's see. Hector de leon One unleashed the unprovoked attack around seven pm inside the New Jersey transit boarding area, filling the station with a blood with blood curdling screams of the victims, crowds of terrified meters ran for their lives. Leona is believed to be homeless. He was previously arrested in New Jersey in May on assault and narcotics charges. Of course he was, you know, like they always do. He was left so from that thing? How many people? The sources told the Posts that the victims, who were all men, range in age from thirty to sixty and are believed to be innocent bystanders who were attacked by the deranged purp after he brandished a knife at them. Strapholders told the Post on Monday that they were disturbed by the attack, which left splatters of blood on the floor in the boarding area. How many people?
Speaker 2: Is he from America or is he from an other country?
Speaker 1: A homeless maniac was arrested for a naty stabbing rampage at Penn Station.
Speaker 2: His name is Hector dalle On fifty.
Speaker 1: Okay, nobody died, left five innocent bystanders with knife wounds.
Speaker 3: But listen, you and I, you know, had to go Penn Station a million times in our youth for work, et cetera. Remember there was a time before Jiuliani stepped in, where you would have to step over a certain bomb they called bombs back. They would sleep in Pen Station because it was called outside. Then Julianni got rid of them. But it's a shame because in our day a bum was somebody who asked you for a quarter maybe a dollar. Now they're psychotic and they want five bucks, and they follow you and they're talking to themselves. It's a different breed of homelessness.
Speaker 2: I did a.
Speaker 3: Photo I say in college on I literally said, I want to shoot the bombs on the Bowery. This is nineteen seventy nine, now nineteen eighty one, and uh, you know, now they're on how was. You can't call them. It's a whole different the very they cleaned it all up. But I got so close to them on the Bowery. Mainly they were drunks. But now you've got just really the harsh realities of meth and fental. And there's another drug that's twenty times more powerful than fan all I understand, I forget what it's called, but every cup there's another drug that's twenty times more powerful than heroin. So these are the new homeless. The new homeless are very dangerous. You can't be nice to them. It's scary. You give them money, they may follow you. Well, the lady got a knife in her face over here, two blocks away here in the stabber, but he branded the knife in her face. They're different it's a different time. You can't just give a quarter and walk away.
Speaker 1: Freaking crazy. Okay, So are you buying the Travis Kelsey Taylor Swift wedding at Madison Square Garden?
Speaker 3: I think it's so tacky, and I know they'll make it look amazing if it's even true. But I just think a wedding in Madison Square Garden, it just there's gotta be. There's so many hotel the grounds of certain estates and wineries. Why Madison's Square Garden. I don't get it. You don't think it's gonna happen. They did block out time from June twenty ninth till July heard fifth. I think it could be.
Speaker 2: Why the US sneakers get to the wedding. Car would give a other.
Speaker 1: Than people who are actually friends of theirs, who would care enough to go sit in a seat in Madison Square Garden and watch a fucking wedding. It can't be, It can't be real. But you know, then again, did you see I don't know where the bids are now, but you know she went to that playoff game in Cleveland?
Speaker 2: Yeah, embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Work, Yeah, okay, but now they've put the chair that she sat in up for auction. Okay, people sniff want just want to sniff the chair that Taylor sat in and uh the uh okay, I've never heard of the realist, but that's the bidding site where bids are over six thousand dollars for the chair so far, for the chair that Taylor Swift sat in for two hours, two and a half hours whatever with Travis Kelce in Cleveland.
Speaker 3: So what would they what would they pay for Travis Kelsey's cock and obviously smells like Taylor.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's gotta be worth something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you're auctioning off. I thought maybe maybe it's some possibility in the future, may for night and may come to that.
Speaker 3: I you know, I did something not similar, but my sister loved with Sylvester Stallone ever since Rocky, and I grabbed it when I was on the movie set with him. He was finishing his water and he walked away from the hair and makeup, and I grabbed his water bottle and I said to Rosie, you have slies DNA on this bottle. She keeps it on top of a refrigerator. It's been there for It's been there for twenty years. But you know I could see, yeah, and by the way that for on set he was trying to push. He was about to push this new water called Stallone water. He was branding himself with the water, but it didn't work out. But when he yelled at me, he had a bottle of Stallone water that was pretty intimidating.
Speaker 2: Was pretty on the water.
Speaker 3: I forget, I don't even know, but it was just, you know, he was branching out and when he was, he was upset about a scene. And it's just, you know, he got a big movie star yelling at her, looking down at you, and the whole room was filled with his fans. I was shaken like a leaf. But then I gathered myself and finished fine.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then then he met my sister and they came to the shoot in Philadelphia. He was very nice to them and hugged them, you know, so she got a fill. But Taylor Swift's house said wasn't Rhode Island. My buddy Neal Gumple used to fish across the way, and they made him move his boat. You have a little little boat, a little fishing boat, and he lived up there and they would not let him go past her house. They had people in boats saying you can't take your boat. Well they just I know that's how certain stars get because they're gonna take pictures. Are you a pop Rocksie? No, I got a tub full of earthworms and fishing poles. I'm fishing.
Speaker 1: You don't own freaking Newport Bay or whatever. That body she's on his call.
Speaker 3: But it's a beautiful home. I mean, I've been to weddings at the Beverly Hills Hotel. A billionaires son married my wife's good friend. What a wedding, and you could do you could do it if so much better than Madison Square Guard. Come on, now, it's just not doesn't sound right. I don't know, un, let's just let's just gonna have half a concert and then her wedding.
Speaker 2: He might do that.
Speaker 1: I just think it takes a certain kind of narcissist to think that, you know, thousands of people are gonna want to come to your freaking wedding.
Speaker 2: Well, she's about two billion now. He climbed a two billion networth.
Speaker 1: Yea, I'm sorry, I'm just not on bo you.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't like someone's worth like Steph Curry just signed this deal for four million dollars.
Speaker 2: That's so that's part of his wealth?
Speaker 3: Is that that's part of who hasn't cast a check yet, but that's part of his Yeah, okay, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: What's this new? Is a sneaker deal? What's the deal? I didn't read it?
Speaker 1: And with some company I've never heard of.
Speaker 2: I never heard of him? Yeah, so, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure he's not going to put a shoe on his feet that isn't a good shoe. But yeah, definitely definitely weird. So did you did you see Kim Kardashian is now with Lewis Hamilton?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, okay?
Speaker 1: Is he the only black driver in Formula one?
Speaker 2: I believe so hockey goalies like hockey goalies.
Speaker 1: See is exclusively. It doesn't matter what the sport is. No, she's going to find a black athlete in that sport to do.
Speaker 2: God, that's what she goes for.
Speaker 3: That's what you're going And you know, he was founding off the other day about how the world shouldn't have billionaires. Does he realize that his whole career is based on men with billions companies that are worth billions? You know, Like, how stupid to not understand that you have a career. First of all, he's worth half a billion and you have a career. You're dating a billionaire. Her family is a billionaire, So what do you. I know, there's stupidity. There comes a point where enough money is enough.
Speaker 2: No. If if there's more out there to earn, go get it.
Speaker 3: What the fuck do people? Why do people act this way? The lazy people say this. I don't love to work, but I'm not going to regrudge someone who works their ass off. Look, there are some guys who can figure out, you know, when they're coming up the ranks. They're foreigners. They come here, they work sixteen hours a day. They figure it out. Three different jobs, three different places. I'll sleep three and a half hours until I get on my feet. That's the American dream.
Speaker 2: Make your money, you know.
Speaker 1: Last reading some of his gushy stuff about her.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, that's the people breaking the floor up. They won't know if they can start with you. Now that's your door bell, right, It's like a horror movie.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta be kidding me. Well, I need to like put a recording sign up. But yeah, yeah, okay, they're not ringing again. That usually just means there's like a pack pack. Anyway, he was gushing about about her. How old are you been going out?
Speaker 2: A few months? Maybe six months off? And I mean I think they.
Speaker 3: Met a while ago that there are pictures of that meeting while she was with Kanye, So they've met for they've met a long time ago. Those those things are always suspect of my book. Pictures of her Kanye, Lewis Hamilton his date. And then you end up together. I don't know, just comes a point where you make in roads with somebody before the other person's done with their relationship. But look, he's a good looking dude right up her alley.
Speaker 1: But she got those are like cool events for her to be seen at. Oh yeah, like all the high fashion and everything else that goes on there. So she probably thought, you know, that's a scene i'd like to uh be a part of. And and look there's one black driver, let me meet him.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, exactly. No, she's gonna she's she's gonna do this.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's left, what sports are out there left that she can find a black like I said, black water, polo, water, black volleyball, black black.
Speaker 1: Black volleyball player, wouldn't make any money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: No, she needs uh what is there? Oh, she has she done soccer? She hasn't done soccer.
Speaker 2: No, but there's money out there now.
Speaker 1: When the World Cup, she's here's the prediction, She's gonna dump Lewis Hamilton for I don't know Google.
Speaker 2: There's an American guy with a good Yeah.
Speaker 1: No do we what's his name? The guy? Was it Pulisic or whatever his name is. He's not he's not black on the black.
Speaker 2: Guy on the US team. Uh. Uh, who's very handsome.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, that prediction is that she will be uh, within the next couple of weeks, she will dump Lewis and she will be dating this uh, this black soccer player. Yeah, that's the logical move.
Speaker 3: That's it's it's the only move to make Fluster plays big in Europe. So she expands, sells, sells more skims over there.
Speaker 2: How do you you know?
Speaker 3: Like I don't have a business mind, but like, how could Kylie Jenner have gotten so big selling what amounts to shitty makeup?
Speaker 2: It's shitty makeup. Every woman knows that is it just a little girls.
Speaker 1: Only look. I've never followed this whole thing understood, And I've never seen two minutes of whatever their TV show is.
Speaker 2: For years. Wow, I thought you at least saw the early years.
Speaker 1: No, just they it you from my life. You wouldn't know that these people were famous. Nothing shows up in my feet. I've never shown one iota of interest in their stuff, other than when I read something somewhere about how stupid the ship they do is. Well, yeah, but you know, but you made billions of dollars off of all the stupidity, So who's stupid?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: When I had my book party at Christine Peters house, beautiful producer in bel Air.
Speaker 2: She's friends with the Hilton, with the Hilton.
Speaker 3: So at my book party, she invited I didn't know Kathy Hilton came with Paris, and Paris brought Kim.
Speaker 2: I barely knew who came. I don't think even I knew that she worked for Paris.
Speaker 3: And my cousin Mario's with me, and Joey's with me, and they're like, who's this brunette? And she still looked hot. I said, oh, she does like Paris Hilton's closet. She said nobody. Ah, she said nobody fast forward twenty five years.
Speaker 1: She's Paris Hilton's closet.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: You know what she when she first started doing going online and buying boots and footwear, she found that she if she resold that she could make a profit. And she created this website where she'd buy people's boots, vintage this, and she repackaged and her father was happy because she had a business mind.
Speaker 2: And then she took that and Paris Hilton. She began to help her clean her closet, and then she became a clause organizer for the stars. Uh uh, you know, and then set up sites on bigger things. The sex tape was a big business endeavor that made her a fortune. Uh and here she is.
Speaker 1: Wait, so the sex tape, of which that is something I have seen a couple of minutes of you're saying that was a that was all a pre meditated business strategy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, not not wasn't orchestrated.
Speaker 3: But once once she and Rage were together and there was an opportunity for a sex tape, Chris Jenner got involved. And this is all there's paperwork that shows this has been talked about on different news organizations. She got involved and to the point where she wanted him to do his stuff over. She called for re edits on some of these scenes. My mother, Yeah, called for re edits of the sex and blowjob scenes. Yeah, you can't do this that yeah, right, because because Helton had her tape out back then, I think Paris is I know Pam's was out, but it was like if if Chris Jenner is a business woman, like we know she is, she caught that wave knowing that, holy shit, if my daughter does this, Paris looked like shit on camera, and Pam is Pam, but my daughter, maybe it could be make this a big industry. And they ended up paying ray J six million bucks a few months back because he kept talking about it and he signed the NDA's But ray J's a little bit he's he's addicted to different things and he tends to spout off. So they had a big meeting. They gave him more money to shut him up. Yeah, they made money off his God that that launched everything for her. Everything waunched the whole family, to be honest, crazy, I mean, unbelievab. I know I have a daughter, but I can't even imagine. I just can't imagine that you know seeing your daughter on Oh and you saw the netflixed the documentary The crash right with a girl. The high school girl kills the two kids in the car. Oh my, a crazy high school girl who was dating a guy and they're eighteen. A big car wreck, her boyfriend and his friend die. She pulls out and she lives. It's a big documentary because they found out that she never pressed the break from the last one hundred yards of that drive. She went straight into a school building, didn't engage the break, kept the pedal to the metal. And now they found that months before she said I would die for him. Now she's in prison. She found guilty two fifteen year life sentences. She's on sugar Daddy websites.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The word is maybe her father and her were messing around. They found text that suggests it's such a mess. This family is such a mess. But you know, it happened during class week, a graduation time, and it got me worried. So I told the kids watch this because every summer this happens to somebody. Graduation makes kids think they're invincible, and it's just dangerous out there, you know, scary.
Speaker 1: I have been disengaged from Netflix and some of the other services since I moved in over here, I need to well, I uh, since since the laws here for the summer. Yeah, he's been complaining that we don't have any of those.
Speaker 2: So I have to start subscribing to it.
Speaker 1: He needs to he needs to catch up on something, but I don't know what the hell it is. Well, since we're torturing everybody with the construction construction going on, I'd say let's cut it a little bit short and hope I can. I can edit some of this crap out, but good catching up, dude. Any with us next week and we'll go from there. Enjoy the graduation, but thanks Pal zero