Speaker 1: I definitely liked it. I feel like, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Married that the guys a lot of crazy people, and then you got a star on April Joel's Audrey Kincaid, We got Lisa Ray in their rig Grant Michael Colier.
Speaker 1: It's definitely sprinkled with lots of talent. I feel like it's like also like up and coming talent people haven't really seen those strides of whose people could really be. So I feel like I was intrigued myself seeing you know, some names that you know but you haven't really seen showcase certain things. I feel like it has a really cool kind of, you know, underlying tone. So is there is this actually real life based? Is this based on a situational type of thing for you? Wow?
Speaker 2: Life life speaks happened?
Speaker 1: Did you almost get married or get you know with two cousins'? Is that how you world?
Speaker 2: It's entanglement still work, Uh, you know sometimes.
Speaker 1: From what I've heard, you know, it's it's a very new word these days, although it's been quite frequently used for a lot of situations.
Speaker 2: So he liked to entanglement, entangled, it's have happened in life. Yeah, you know, what's happened. But uh, what I wanted to say is the pre orders. You come to my page and then you can pre order movie early and it's gonna be a big thing. Comes out Valentine's Day. Uh, it's romantic. Yeah, it's a romantic comedy. What other day?
Speaker 1: I like that. It has, you know, structure to it has some the meaning behind it.
Speaker 2: J Lo has a movie coming out I think the same week, you know, the same day. It's called married Her something, Marry Me something like that. It's very similar. It's like, oh, wow, j Lo, you're trying to hut. You trying to compete.
Speaker 1: There's room, there's room for you know, a lot of things. I have a big booty. Jaylo has a big booby. You have a similar movie.
Speaker 2: Maybe get you in the movie in a sequel.
Speaker 1: Maybe there we go. I like like where we're going.
Speaker 2: I had y'all hear her saying that that's the verbal.
Speaker 1: Contract private talk.
Speaker 2: You hear this, and it's not private anymore. It's public, guys. She's in the next movie.
Speaker 1: What is your dating life currently?
Speaker 2: Me? I am engaged.
Speaker 1: You're engaged? Congratulations?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long have you been with your partner au?
Speaker 2: A year? Well? No, we've we've been dating for like.
Speaker 1: Three four years actually, so the engagement's like a year. So how have it been in this in the entertainment business? How has things come at your relationships? How do you like kind of bobbing with you through that to your success to engagement because you know, being you know, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been quite a journey. I will say that, you know, I came up especially in myself digitally online A lot of a lot of ladies, a lot of ladies were in my videos. You know, it's you know, it's it's rough.
Speaker 1: But is it something that you know as you as time goes by and you get older, is it you know you've always been with this person. It's not like you don't care about this person. But is it because you had to learn growing up like the young stuff of its being a man? Like what's being thrown at you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How how do you go about the steps of telling someone that would be in your shoes currently? How do you maintain a successful relationship when when you're having people in your dms and you're having people target at you every night after a show and telling you, hey, come here's my room number, Like how do you how do you navigate through that?
Speaker 2: You definitely got to just you know, have a growth experience in your life where you just got to you know, filter me myself. I was coming out of a like a six year prior relationship prior to that, so I had a lot of you know, energy to get out.
Speaker 1: Were you the one who the reason why you left your currently or your class relationship? And that's why I needed to get something out because sometimes it's like if you're the one either got cheated on or something happened, you're like, well fuck it, a you just want to go out and be wild, or if it's the vice versa, you don't know where it's from, then you're like more vulnerable to the point where it's like me take more time.
Speaker 2: We grew apart. We grew apart, and I was the one who, you know, made that decision to anyone waste your time, you know, spending another four or five years, you know what I mean of her youth so she could find somebody else, you know, So you know, we grew apart. I made that decision, but I said I needed to. You know, you get out of a relationship for that long, you know, you got to live your life and I had to. I met my my you know, fiance in very close proximity of that separation.
Speaker 1: So are you afraid to enter that relationship because of that? Or were you still all in?
Speaker 2: I just was, you know, for a while, I was like, you know, I'm just you know, you know, we we vibing, we're chilling, you know, we're no titles, we're talking, Yeah, no titles?
Speaker 1: Was really you like how I use the quotation of talking? Right, There's always like a thing where it's like, because I'm single, and like people were like, what's that grey area, what's talking? What's we're together?
Speaker 2: Whatever? People agree, But I also.
Speaker 1: Feel like when you communicate what the great area is and there should be no room for being upset because if you know, like again talking that means you're casually dating, you're not with anybody. That is true, and sometimes women have the problem of like being like, oh, no, we're together.
Speaker 2: No problem. I think I could be wrong, but I think most women have an issue with being in a great area for too long.
Speaker 1: That's what it is because because I feel like and also the older people get you attached feelings and it can't just be sexual. Some people can maintain that. But I think the longevity for women and sometimes men too, emotional bond is attached to just what that is, and it becomes like, okay, well, well now what are we now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of women, always a lot of people in general, will always say that, oh we'll be good. We can just you know, be six buddies.
Speaker 1: You know, it never works out for any much. Yeah, That's why I did porn for a period of time because those were all my sex buddies, and I knew that it was never ever going anywhere. Unfortunately I did get married and then got divorced, but it all happened in that whole little sit.
Speaker 2: I want to do a series of movie like that. How does that work? You know, I know this is not my interview, but how does that work? You know the cost?
Speaker 1: You can know my life story and hell you can run it as you.
Speaker 2: Got to write that script, write that story. You know the husband I mean.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I mean, that is a real factor, and that's kind of also a reason why I feel like some people are impelled to my show, not only because I attached to who I am and like what I've becoming now is they want to know the nitty gritty of how that happens. And with me now it's I'm not married, I'm not in a relationship, and I'm single and I'm dating, and what that feels. I was married, Yes, I was married. I was married for three years, together for five. I'm divorced, happily for the last seven. I keep saying seven is probably eight now hopefully I don't know. Hopefully this keeps turning, but you know exactly. But again, you know, it's one of those things that I don't regret it. I definitely I didn't have a problem with being married. I just married the wrong person. And you know, when you're young, you you were willing to accept certain things and certain things in your life, thinking that that's all you could get. So sometimes your expectations are kind of lessened when it shouldn't be that way. And then you know, growing up and growing apart from somebody and maybe either something happened emotionally or whatever in different situations. That's a whole other story to tell. But you know, things progress and you just need different things from someone. And I chose myself. I chose to not be in turmoil. I chose not to be in the havoc of figuring out someone else's bullshit when I hadn't even figured out my own. So I chose me.
Speaker 2: We gotta be selfish, we gotta choose and actually.
Speaker 1: And that's what people, I feel like, make such a stigma on it is we shouldn't be selfish, but sometimes you should be, you know, and not all the time. You know, I'm super empathetic of people, and I'm an impath for sure, but sometimes you gotta be selfish.
Speaker 2: I'll do it for yourself, then who's going to do it for you?
Speaker 1: So what do you think of mainstream media.
Speaker 2: In far as in regardss of just.
Speaker 1: Their outlook, like what they do for you, like for a person, or their like career, like just the overall like aspect of mainstream media.
Speaker 2: Mainstream media, I feel like is man, it's a circus right now. I feel like everything that really has been put out is just a lot of agenda out of fear, a lot of confusion. I mean, you got to think the last few years with you know, moment twenty twenty kicked off, I feel like that was the real life movie of armageddon. So like everything is just headline news and it's just it's it's it's different, and it's different aspects of how you can take it in an entertainer versus you know, a person that works in nine to five. Like, there's different avenues of it. And you know, mainstream media definitely can go against you. If you are in the Lime life, you are in the industry. So it's it's for me. I think mainstream media has gotten a little bit wilder over the.
Speaker 1: Time, for sure. What would you say would be the best advice that you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: The best advice I think I've ever gotten is just to just to do it. And that's not Nike. It's not Nake saying that, but.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know you're not sponsored, not.
Speaker 2: Yet, but like if you want to, you know, but no, I think just to go after your dreams and not you know, let anybody to cheer you away from your decisions. Just to go for it. I've always been a go for it type dude, like my father has always instilled in me and my mother just to you know. My father was an ice cream man growing up, so he was the go getter, and my mom was a hard worker and the type of woman that want to work two jobs just to get what she wants. And if I ever got down and was like messed up, my father would be like, well, don't be sad, just figure out a solution. Don't stop wasting time being sad and then spend that time figuring out how to fix it or move forward. So, you know, I get a lot of good information in life, but I think that stands out to me.
Speaker 1: So you say, like, go, you know, be a go getter and go, like after your goals? What was your primarily your goals? At first? You know you're an actor comedian. Did you have a set one or did it all just kind of fall into place where just timing it's kind of happened.
Speaker 2: I always wanted to be an actor comedian. Uh, well actor first, I actually started off doing drama. I just wanted to figure it out. I didn't really have like those type of parents that knew how to do that, so I figured it all out on my own and start pursuing it back when I was in Maryland. From Maryland DMV, guys, if you know the jacket says all that, but.
Speaker 1: So what does that look like? What does look like figuring that out? Mean?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How did you find out by yourself? Your parents didn't give you those resources. How did you strive to do that?
Speaker 2: Well? One, I had to be certain in what I wanted to do. And I think in like the eighth grade, seventh grade, the vision of me wanting to be on TV or be in the movie, that's where the seed was Plannet like, what did that mean to get there? I didn't know. I just know I wanted to be You.
Speaker 1: Just went to you went to that class and you were like, Hey, I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to do this. I so like, you know, when I was a freshman in high school, I you know, I'm thinking I was getting to theater, not knowing I signed up for TV production, got in those classes. I had to learn how to audition. I remember my first audition was for play in high school. You had to do a cold reading. I didn't know what the cold reading was. But you know, for those who don't know what the cold reading is, it's when you get your script and you literally get it right there and you have to act it out. So you know, I was on stage and the director was in the audience and he's like, all right, go.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have nerves?
Speaker 2: Like I wasn't hell nerves because I told the director that I didn't have time. He's like next. It was like my first experience of auditioning. But as the time progressed, I you know, learned, and you know, I ran into management. I got my first speaking roles, and I went to cast, and I just built in network and you know, got me to where I was to my first speaking role on the Wire, which got me qualified for SAG and everything. And I knew I needed to save up money to come to California. And I didn't really want to go to New York because it was more theater and LA was more film and plus not really a city boy, a suburb boy, so I wanted to come out here with the palm trees and the pretty ladies and sunny weather. So I made my joints LA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Do you like being in front of the camera? Do you like more like being behind the scenes and directing and that kind of aspect as well.
Speaker 2: I love being in front of the camera. I'm an entertainer and that's you know, I also do stand up as well. I love getting the reaction of people. I do also love directing and producing stuff. Wasn't always the goal, but I learned early on, especially being in the influencial world that you have to be a go getter and do a lot of this stuff on your own or you'll be waiting for somebody else to do it. So you know, I'm going to direct it. I taught myself how to edit and produce and cast one mass. You have to or you have a lot of money to do it, you know, have somebody else do it.
Speaker 1: What would you say, is one of your biggest pet peeves?
Speaker 2: Man, my biggest pet peeve. I believe loyalty. I really, you know, especially when it comes to when you're producing stuff on this level and you're really like it's a thin line between people understanding how valuable it is versus like the mainstream productions. You know, like my trailer my movie was, we're going for mainstream as much as we can independently. But like when you're doing stuff on YouTube and creating Instagram.
Speaker 1: Sketches, would you direct and produce your movie that's coming out?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, well I didn't, but Dame pier directed in my business part to help me create the show from I gotta mention you hitting that is where the movie came from. What did, like both seasons did about forty seven million views. That's why we made the movie. But you know, but pet Peeve is like when you're doing the smaller things, it's different because you know you have a par one like yourself. You know this stuff matters, and a lot of people are looking at this stuff. But some people might be like, oh, yeah, i'll show up or not, or I'm late, or I really hate it when I get a all uh the day of my shoe that you can't make it. It's like you could have least told me the night before so I can find somebody else.
Speaker 1: It's about respect in that aspect for me, especially like for I can only speak myself. Let's think one of those things where it's because it you know, yes, it may not be this big film thing, yes, but that's what in my eyes I see. It is like in the same thing with my podcast. For me, this is my show is number one. To me, it's going to be number one eventually because I just know that that's what it's going to do, what we're gonna do. It's the same thing with your projects. It's like you want someone to respect that you signed up and you said yes, so I want you to come and do this. Role that you told me to come and try and do what you've made I mean, And that's why I think that especially you know, it's about integrity the older that we get. It's about you know, really knowing that maybe it's not your project, but you're signing up for someone to have faith in you, to believe that you can make their project be what that needs to.
Speaker 2: Be exactly, And that'd be the biggest issues with a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had any like crazy celebrity encounter, maybe somebody that you looked up to, you liked or was a fan of it was crazy or just all around just crazy.
Speaker 2: Have quite a few?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we only want the truth, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have. I had some some entertainers I've seen in some classic movies that used to like you meet him in person and you'd be like, or you have altercations with them, like are you really this far behind?
Speaker 1: Well, tell us about an altercation. What happened? Which one is the one that stands out the most in your head? That you were just like, really or you couldn't maybe listen to their music or support them anymore as the talent that they are had that happened to me.
Speaker 2: I had this one one guy that was you know, I can't say his name because you know, Hollywood is tight, but he was definitely in a couple of Hollywood films and you know, he was in the studio recording you know, some music and everything, and because he was part of the partners, he was like, you know, let me you know, I'm recording music now too, and I want you to listen to my stuff and interrupting the session and like literally like, man, y'all don't know who I am. You know what I'm saying. I could stop this whole thing. Why am I I'm about to smack somebody? And like yo, And then my partner like just kind of yoked them up, and you know what I'm saying, so yoked up? I'm my god, Like that's crazy. But it's like you get into these situations and you know, it's just Hollywood. Man. People are real people out here, and then people are like real life crazy and you see them. You know, I've had other situations with actors, like getting the situations and they talking crazy and you would think that they would know more about this business and had somebody say, oh man, you know he out there taking trips and uh clear water, blue water. I'm like, damn, you ain't never he was in some classic stuff. You ain't never seen no clear water, Like it don't cost that much to go on a family vacation, bro Like, come on, man, like you know, but you you know, you learn that so ofn these people have been in a certain pocket and you thought it was bigger than what it was and it really wasn't.
Speaker 1: What are top five rules that you abide by in your life? You're like code of conduct that you carry yourself.
Speaker 2: Well. Number One. I always I'm always gonna stay consistent. Two, I'm going to go after what I say. I'm gonna do what I say I'm going to do. Uh Three, I'm going to finish whatever. I gotta complete whatever. I don't care how long it takes. I gotta complete what I got going on. I always like to be friendly to people. I don't want to be a diva or stuck up, no matter how big I may get. I'm a very people person and you gotta, you know, treat people as equally as possible. And uh, I try to keep good energy in life in general, you know what I mean. I always liked especially when it comes to an altercation between myself well somebody else. I'm the type of guy, no matter how much strong the relationship is, I want to hear both sides. You know what I mean. I don't want to choose sides. I'm not that type of person.
Speaker 1: What is your zodiac sign?
Speaker 2: I am a school Petarius, a cusp. Yeah, I'm a Sagittaries in a scorpoo scorpio.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I've never heard it that way. I like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, sometimes you got to learn.
Speaker 1: I'm a geminized. Why I ask is because I you got real scared, look you got woke up. But yes, but we are actually Sagittarius sides. We're good friends. But the Gemini side is for me. I feel like I attest myself to being like hearing both sides, even if it's like something that I don't agree with, Like I know both sides, and then we can agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: Like both personality.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could. But my third eye is open so I can see it from all levels. So paralleli, I get parallel, I can lean I think into that realm and then see what the real answer is for myself. Now that doesn't mean that you're going to agree with it. So that's why I differ from me, Like, Okay, I may see your side, I don't agree with it, but I can agree to disagree because that works for you. That doesn't really work for me. So what Gemini, like did something bad to you? Because you look real scared?
Speaker 2: I just always about the Geminis.
Speaker 1: You always heard you have one story about a Gemini that really fucked you over. Because you're looking at me real sideways right now, and I don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: Is just talking. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is you know the side of you be trying to investigate what Gemini did something to you? It's like true crimes.
Speaker 2: Really gangster guys, y'all didn't even know how gangster she is. She got the neck moving and everything.
Speaker 1: Like, wow, scared. I hope you are?
Speaker 2: I am? I am.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: The pretty face throws it off a little bit, but I'm watching you.
Speaker 1: Keep a gangster.
Speaker 2: Keep it gangster, ma'am.
Speaker 1: What do you want to be remembered by?
Speaker 2: I want to be remembered as a great I want to go down like a Richard Pryor and Nattie Murphy and you know, all the guys that did it great day should pale. I want to make my stamp on the world as a great entertainer, you know. I like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like you would definitely be one of the grades. You seem very humble. You have a really good, peaceful energy about you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to your movie coming out. I was intrigued by the trailer for sure, and just like I'm inspired by creativity and people doing their own stuff. Like you said, it's like no one's gonna do it for you got to go get it yourself. So if you're not doing it and like shoving in people's faces and saying Nope, I'm creative too, and nope, I'm gonna make you laugh, then you know, sometimes you get shot down. But give me that time that you know that it's gonna, you know, inspire someone to be something else. And I feel like you're you're you're there. It's kind of help. Yeah, so nice. Oh okay, now serious question. Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: Now, never in your life?
Speaker 2: What's the fun in that? I don't even think men capable of doing that.
Speaker 1: This is a real conversation because I had a friend of mine who was a male and we were sitting out of dinner and we're having a conversation and he was telling me that he faked an orgasm and I'm like why. So then in my head I'm really thinking back and I'm like who could?
Speaker 2: Like why, and like I'll tell you why. There's only only only way a man will turn down some JJ.
Speaker 1: It's not about turning it down.
Speaker 2: We'll finish, We'll not finished, especially if he's already in. Is if she had unless he's like really really doing something you're not supposed to be doing and he's feeling guilty.
Speaker 1: All right, but what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like you're cheating or like something like or he went too far deep in and he's like, no, I need to stop.
Speaker 1: And maybe but who tells you that it's too far her? You just knew.
Speaker 2: If you're married, and I guess you and the vagina you know you already know about.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're thinking about experience? Is some of your partners like whatever?
Speaker 2: No, I'm thinking I'm thinking for me. Will will make me not finish? Is a woman's scent if she has a horrible older Okay, that is the only way. But I've been in situations.
Speaker 1: In the past and you've still conquered.
Speaker 2: I still can't, you know, because that's when I'm saying a man going, you know, he.
Speaker 1: Just gotta they gotta fuck whatever the fuck they want to fuck, because y'all nasty.
Speaker 2: You got you gotta finish fast. You already in so you gotta finish fast.
Speaker 1: But see some people because okay, because his situation, like he fucks a lot of girls and he has people or whatever, he was turned off of, like something happened where he was like, I just couldn't get my dick card anymore, Like it just wasn't.
Speaker 2: So I just was like I didn't want to it the first time, or he already came.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that she was probably hired help. I don't really know, like he hired her to be there, like you know what I mean. So I don't know, But that doesn't necessarily mean that it wasn't that she wasn't attractive. It was like something sexually while they're fucking. They were fine for like the first session, and then something happened and he was like I couldn't get my dick card after that. I don't know if it was a smell because I can't.
Speaker 2: Remember that and I can connect with him on that.
Speaker 1: So he didn't want to make her feel bad, so he said he fake came to make her be like it was done. And I was like, who the fuck does that? The same way how You're like, what man does that? And then I started thinking, what man has done that to me? But I don't think it's possible. You never know, I don't. He made me think he made me. But that's the thing is he made me think that I really don't know when you're having sex with someone with the condom, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what they're you don't know, You're right. I had a situation before expecting it where in the past the girl was very aggressive. I'm not the super aggressive one that want to be go, you know, beat me up to I bleed like she was like you know you have your girls that like the grab right, you know, men like the grab two. But she wanted to dig in and like like I'm like make a mark. I'm like, you're doing blood, not even mark mark, Like you're you're you're digging for blood. And I had to keep on, you know, In a couple of times, I started to get solt because I was like, you know I'm focusing on the pain then sex. Yeah, you know what I mean that if I was, if she would have continue, I probably would have stopped or faked it and be like, oh yeah for you as.
Speaker 1: A man, I feel for you because for me, I don't like pain either. And I've had girlfriends who've like in their life, I know that they're biers, and I'm like, that's not sexy to me. So I've been in drug drunk situations where they've bit me and I'm like, bitch, don't do that again. I'm gonna fuck you up. But for some girls, they do that to their partner, and we've talked about that, and then I've been like, but what if they don't like it, like you're saying hey, like hey, you're trying to be cute, like don't do that point, but nobody then it's another situation.
Speaker 2: I don't think they even know that they don't we'll waste you.
Speaker 1: I don't think they give a fuck. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: It's because I literally and she went back.
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't have a code word, but I wish I had.
Speaker 2: A because you don't want to say like no, little pump in that moment, if you ain't really with them, you don't have a safe word. You have a.
Speaker 1: Safeword with your fiance.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't got no yeah too crazy, So like I ain't got no safe work.
Speaker 1: No safe work work, I don't think. I mean, you never needed to be in a situation where you needed a safe work.
Speaker 2: No, you shouldn't get like like you just what you're doing, Like you know.
Speaker 1: So what is something that it's like completely off limits in the bedroom that she would just be like not ever trying that.
Speaker 2: Man, if you're trying to stick a finger up my ass, then you have to I had a couple of ladies at one point try to do that. Ship. I was like, you know, you're like you did you know, they getting down on you, you know what I'm saying, And you're like, all right, all right, that little mood because you like you, like I feel I see you doing something down there, and then you like they getting lower, you know what I'm saying, And they playing So I think what she did in the past, like she was playing around with my testicles, my balls and like and then all of a sudden, the fingers start floating a little lower. I'm like, like they get over the air. I'm like, hold on now with you.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had someone go all the way all well in your boodio like the finger? Do you stop them member before? So how do you know that you don't actually like it? Because the mail like they say that it's in your your the highest orgasm that you achieve is in your prostate, which is in your inu.
Speaker 2: Well, I went to the doctor one time. Colonalyis whatever you call it, very painful. I hated it every time.
Speaker 1: Nobody it's putting a whole rod in.
Speaker 2: Your finger up there and was searching for like making sure you ain't got no cancer.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was anything for something.
Speaker 2: No, it's like when you you have to get that. Actually, black especially black men, you should actually get that, like you go check the cancer.
Speaker 1: They put your actually put their finger that they put it.
Speaker 2: They put their finger up there and they test your feeling or cancer bumps or whatever. So that's the thing. So if it's anything like that, it felt painful as hell.
Speaker 1: Scarred you, and you're like, that's what it feels like.
Speaker 2: I'm not ever and foremost yeah, one when thinking about it, and two and I have to experience.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the flip side. Do you eat us?
Speaker 2: No? Have I tried it? I have?
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's like with your somebody there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to really really have to really trust you and I'm really big sense I have to know that you clean. Like you know, I remember one time, first time, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I hell situation.
Speaker 2: I'm that, I'm that guy. You know you got some guys I've heard like I love I love it actually like it stinky like you know you got some guys like that. I'm the guy like I was like, no sin, you know, like nothing clear.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying natural, that's not even the sent clear.
Speaker 2: I mean clear. Yeah, it's probably like white if you will you like, oh yeah, it's nothing. It's like, well, how do you like? I spell it again to be like how is this even possible? There's nothing here? You know that makes me be like, oh, I'm about to go crazy on ass. You know, because I've had situations like when I was my first experiences doing the big A word, you know.
Speaker 1: With the lady that ain't here at privacy you know, you know, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Had you know, some lubrication and I was back there, you know, you know, some colors came on my thing. Some colors threw me off wise of green. I don't know. Yeah, you know, it didn't smell, but it definitely was enough for my first time visually to kind of fucked me up. It's like, oh my gosh, I finished.
Speaker 1: Though, But did you wiping?
Speaker 2: I didn't wipe and nothing. We just finished the process. You know. That's what I'm saying us black men, we don't fake it most men.
Speaker 1: Don't you go inside her booty hole then? Or did you come out and you still had to see? The colors were in the body, the.
Speaker 2: Colors, the colors was coming as lubrication be normally with the vagina that you know, your natural you know, white colors. Oh did I think I did?
Speaker 1: You had to because it's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was so long ago. I was a young boy. I was. I think I did. I think I did.
Speaker 1: There's no shame, there's no judgment here.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe I'll pulled it out. I don't know. I was a rookie. It was my first time. I don't know if I pulled it out, just like, oh no, well, I didn't know I was supposed to come in. I'd be gonna mess something up up there I didn't know. I was. It was my first time, it was your first time, so I didn't know. I probably didn't young buck, yeah, because I probably was.
Speaker 1: But the most time is why I say that too, is like, especially when you're young at you if you don't know, if you're experimenting, the first thing is you're like, I'm not trying to touch it and not do anything, so we're just gonna put.
Speaker 2: It in there.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Well, she was experienced, so she knew what she knew what to do.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, obviously you were fucking her in her ass. She was ready to go, you know what I mean. Like for me, like, I'm a little bit different because I experimented in my experimenting years in porn, so it was all like self regulated whatever, So none of that really would have happened in the sense. But I was always also too very like, oh no, that's never happening to me, so I wouldn't. I'm also not over the top like anal girl, and I've done like five scenes like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't really I don't think I even really joined it it enjoyed this much because all I kept on thinking in my head as a kid.
Speaker 1: Like man, as a kid, you were fucking in your twenties. You weren't even a kid.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well yeah, how old are you now? Thirty six?
Speaker 1: Okay, that wasn't that long ago.
Speaker 2: You act like you're fucking like no, I was nineteen. Okay, that's young. I mean well some kids, some people having sex at twelve. But for me, you know, I was like I was like, yo, this is I'm where do the shit be? Live? Like I couldn't enjoy it because my mind was all there. I was a kid.
Speaker 1: You were a kid, all right. I think like this is a great segue. I warmed you up to the you know, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You know that was warm?
Speaker 1: This is weird?
Speaker 2: Are you about to get me? I didn't set myself well this is warm.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna play a little game. I mean it's not really legal, you know. Little everything's bigger in Texas. So it's a game called Truth with Texas. Truth with Texas goes. There's four cards. They're all eights. Each suit is a different type of question. We're going to go through every single card and we're going to get to know you a little bit more?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 1: Are you sure speak? You know, put that base back in your You know I heard that, Tevin Campbell, you know that. Can't we talk? You're being all slick now now I can't hear you. Guys, speak up, speak up.
Speaker 2: Let's let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay?
Speaker 2: Are you sure of what's on the back of them cars?
Speaker 1: It's got the truth right here, is what it is, because that's what we want here at the Truth of Texas. We don't want you to we don't want you to be politically correct. We want you to tell private talk a little bit more. What you're feeling safe to tell Miss Texas. Are you ready? Are you sure? You ready? All of them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Getting out of it? Ace of what what we got?
Speaker 2: What we got? Hearts.
Speaker 1: It's a romantic question. Okay, do you think you're a romantic?
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for your h The last married man I gave this question, I got him in trouble. But it only I told him. I told us to his wife afterwards, and I was like, this only enticed him to do more and romantic things for you. So you know this could be a makeer bris.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest thing is when I proposed did you do it? Beg? Yeah, I had a dream teenth event, uh you know, and we it was like almost eight hundred people there, and then she was selling her books and everything, and uh, basically she thought she I told her to come on stage, and I was like, yeah, you know, she thought that she was going to be promoting her book. So I was prinsident presenting her and you know, everybody was there watching and we was talking and you know, start talking about black love, black love and getting everybody involved and get the cameras out.
Speaker 1: And then I propose, that's romantic. I like the A plus.
Speaker 2: I like that way that. I like that. I like that. What is well, there's more questions on the one car? Oh yeah, wow, like one question.
Speaker 1: Are you scared? It was easy? That wasn't even that bad.
Speaker 2: Look you know you're you're not going to start off crazy.
Speaker 1: The biggest turn on, biggest turn on turn on.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'd love to be desired. I love it when my lady wants, she you know, shows that like she wants, she wants this thing, she wants.
Speaker 1: She likes to be appreciated, you feeling loved. So what is your love language? Would you say?
Speaker 2: Touch? Touching? What's the other one? Service? Act? Acts of service? Because I do so much. It's really like when I see, oh, you're catering to help me alleviate some of so much that I'm doing, Like I'll bring you something to what you want me to make a run? Like let me help you. I just be like, man, you care? Then that touch is like you know, I need to you know, the rub or.
Speaker 1: The little kiss, a little pas.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So what would you say, is like an absolute deal breaker for you in a relationship? Man?
Speaker 2: A deal breaker?
Speaker 1: Deal breaker? Like absolutely, you couldn't come back from it. You would just not. You couldn't. You're just done.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think I have a huge deal breaker. You know. Uh, it would be rough if you know, I was heavily involved in a relationship and she cheated, But you know, I don't think that would be a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: So you could he'll stay with somebody if they cheated, if you wanted to work on it, if especially.
Speaker 2: If I didn't have a clean slate, yeah, I would have to.
Speaker 1: So you have been cheating as well, So I have you know what I'm saying, This scenario we're creating, if.
Speaker 2: We if we both had a clean slate, we got married and everything and nothing nothing. Yeah, it would be hard for me to That would probably be a deal burger. Yeah, that would be Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would say that it's okay to be the truthful. It's okay. Let it all out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Look at her all right?
Speaker 1: Except what clubs? Kinky? You're scared now? Spondage? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Never tried it?
Speaker 1: Most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm one partner, multiple both.
Speaker 1: Which is the most one that in neither category? Three?
Speaker 2: Four four? Yeah, I'm a very set. My sex drive is really high.
Speaker 1: So you have to have sex multiple times?
Speaker 2: Does that mean I definitely can't go like a week or three days?
Speaker 1: The longest you've abstained from sex? Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, my virginergy until nineteen that count.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, after you popped that thing, what did you What is the longest?
Speaker 2: Maybe thirty days?
Speaker 1: Maybe thirty days?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been caught masturbating? Nope, not by a partner, not by a partner to nothing.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, have you ever been blindfolded during sex?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. No, No, if I was, wouldn't for long.
Speaker 1: Kinky Next question kinky acev Diamond spicy, which we're all a little spicy. They're not too bad though, right, Like you're still you're indulging, You're good, all right? Sex position that you would like to try. Is there something that you haven't tried that you'd want to do that you maybe that you're not sure that your fiance would want to go?
Speaker 2: You know old?
Speaker 1: Or do you actually pretty much stay opened everything.
Speaker 2: You get one of those little charts because I see what I didn't get, you know, you little you know what I'm saying, I see it in you know, I gotta see it.
Speaker 1: But I think that that's what also keeps the relationships spicy. Like what I love about people who are in the committed relationships is like it's not you know, sex and talking about these things aren't a bad thing. It's something that you can create with your partner and make it an even stimulating thing of like, hey, maybe there's something you haven't to tried, and because you too love each other, you can be in a safe space if you liked.
Speaker 2: It or not I love you got a book that I can look at. I love to see what I have missed, you know what I mean, Like a long time, I don't think I did.
Speaker 1: Doctor Taxes will help you out. You know, I'm not a thank you doctor, but doctor taxis the sex expert over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think a full long time. I never tried sixty nine and recently. You know that's something like you think that I would have been tried.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, but I'm glad that you share that though, is because but I feel like sometimes and maybe I came wrong whatever, and not that you're not like a giving partner, but I feel like the masculine and feminine roles of certain things don't allow certain things like for plate to get to that because like there certain times is either it's one or the other where it's not like getting into me where like y'all are both pleasing each other. It's like either you're going down on her or But that's what makes it cool about like stimulating things is like the thing.
Speaker 2: Is that a thing for most women they just want to lay on their bag and just want to get it.
Speaker 1: And about the women that you've been with, you know, I'm thinking that it's not your fiance, you wouldn't have proposed to her. But no, I am not a lazy lover at all. But some women I feel like aren't stimulated by their partners, so they become lazy lovers because they're not like interested in what's going on. And that's unfortunate. But that's never gonna be me, That's what me.
Speaker 2: I mean. I don't know if that's the case, because I don't think they you know, they weren't interested in me because they came back, you know. I'm just you know, I really think that they're some women that think that you know, the JJ is the that's that you get, you getting that, so that's all the work I need to do.
Speaker 1: I don't not believe you in certain cases because I've been in some various environments when people speak on certain things and I'm like, and I'm flabbergasted at certain things, and I'm like, who told you that? Like who told you your pussy was the best? Or who told you? And again it could be with this one person, but the fact that you have to speak on it, it probably means it's trash. I'm sorry, but you know what I mean. Like, so there are people that just get off with getting by because someone may have put in their head that hey, and it's still maybe bomb ass pussy.
Speaker 2: But I mean for most men, all vagina is great, so you know, they might be like, especially if they look beautiful, it's like, I'll deal with it.
Speaker 1: I'll do that because it's just pussy. It feels good still, But if you're going to do it's horrible. That sounds like why men are just like, oh yeah, but it just you're the dick. No woman just wants to be thrown dick. Well, I behind the dick is just throwing it state.
Speaker 2: That or you know, talking about the woman receiving it. Sometimes they just want to receive it and they don't do anything else, and we gotta like, okay, you know she's showing your back and you and then that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't hear about those stories.
Speaker 2: See you're a woman, you gotta have the most guys experience these issues. And I don't think most women are ever really telling.
Speaker 1: That's not the truth, because I've been in several situations and like work related and just is different.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm talking about personal facts. But that's why I feel like I can just film anything and just be laying on your back. That wouldn't sell.
Speaker 1: I mean there's some bitches that still do. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the director's not like what the are you doing?
Speaker 1: I mean they may but you know, I mean it's different for dude to a girl. But there are some things that are people that are like that. It's not my forte, but there are people that have been performers that have been like that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Craziest place you've had sex? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I hadn't been in the park, you know.
Speaker 1: I hadn't been in the park.
Speaker 2: I haven't done anything crazy. It would have been doped to like do something in them all one time. Like the dressing room always be yeah, because it's like, oh man, the door, like the door can close. That's crazy. You can really do something in here. I'm pretty adventurous. I don't think I've had anything crazy out of the normal, the you know, the natural stuff like parking lot or whatever. I did have it. I did have it like years ago in the alley and this girl was she scared me. I don't know if I was young. I mean, well she was a stripper and she was really her drive was so much stronger than mines. Like every single like every single hour, she was calling me talking about I want to do it again. I'm like, yo, I'm at work. Like she scared me away. I don't know if because I was young and my text drive wasn't built up yet, and if I could deal with her now, But like back then, I was like I stopped talking to her because I thought she just went crazy much. And we was in the parking lot one time and the alley way and she just you know, on the hood of the car. She's like now right.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, just hear pressure, very very thick, blumptuous beautiful. But it's like after that, I was like, yo, we still were you scared of getting caught?
Speaker 2: I wasn't scared because it was like, oh yeah, you know what's happy.
Speaker 1: I was just scared of you were in a warm place, but you're like this but scary because she just.
Speaker 2: Went I was like, man, you just you out doing me right now and I can't keep up with you. I literally faded away from answering her calls. And that was a good I wonder if me now could handle her.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that has like a partner has asked in the past, like sexually that you were just like never trying that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a finger thing to that. Yeah, I think. I mean I didn't had I had one time my life a girl did want to, you know, eat my groceries, and I did de let it happen because I was like, I don't know if I could say I enjoyed it because I was so tense.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be grabbing, like because you were like, I don't know if I like I should like it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on on? Well what did I did? I clean good enough? Like I'm thinking about all the wrong shit, you know, Like I couldn't really enjoy it. I was just tenseing up. I just like, you know, it's a lot of weird different stuff. And then I felt like a little bit you know what I'm saying, like like, oh, like its masculating me right now?
Speaker 1: Like was it good? Did you all right? Last card? It is an Ace of Spades, which is our favorite hair at Private Talk, Private Talk. I hope that you were enjoying this episode. Make sure that you like comment below and let me know how is.
Speaker 2: Your favorite enjoying it?
Speaker 1: Because it's naughty, We're all a little naughty. You know, the whole thing was not Smiths, Texas. You never know what's gonna Happeneah, craziest booty call story? Boy, have you been a booty call?
Speaker 2: Man? Was that the booty caller?
Speaker 1: Okay, So did you have a crazy situation when you had a booty call come over and it just maybe didn't go your way?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell her, oh man, I had it happened. Tell me how private talk.
Speaker 2: I had a booty call or come over a young lady and she came over with her child in the stroller and what.
Speaker 1: Time was this?
Speaker 2: It was like, its like one two in the morning.
Speaker 1: She's like, there's a sleep it's cool.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna leave the stroller in the lit and I'm like uh And this was a bad like like she needed to clean this little boy. It's like he was like it's fine, he's good, it's fine. You fall asleep. I'm like, what the fuck is going on? Like in this she was like kind of all herself. You know, this is when that's why you need to get to know kids. You need to get to know people that you're involved with before you go down that road too much. Because sometimes you run into people they have different stuff going on in life, and she had a lot going on in life, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, so did you complete the mission?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I did, no remorse. You thought about it, but you're like, you know, yeah I did. It was her option, you know, like a kid was safe. It was a sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh no, I had a worse situation. That's this one. I didn't. I was afraid of my life. I did not have sex with her.
Speaker 1: Afraid of your life.
Speaker 2: I was in New York and I was going to acting classes and I was just going traveling back and forth, and uh, I went. I met this young lady on the train. She's this beautiful black girl. She had this afro and everything essential. I was like, oh, look at her, you know. And she's like, oh yeah, well, you know, we get I think we we talked when we got something to eat. Quick said, oh, yeah, we can hang out and go to my spot or something. I'm like, oh yeah, young man. I'm like I'm wanted to get this, you know something. Go open the door to her New York apartment and it was dirty as hell. Dirty. First thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, I described dirty like.
Speaker 2: Gools everywhere dirty dishes, just just it just looked like a mess you would never.
Speaker 1: Invite she was she like, oh, I'm sorry, it's not clean.
Speaker 2: Up, or was she just like not come in, Like no, she just totally ignored it. That's what really got me. I was like, she's like, oh, yeah, come, just come put your talking right there. And I'm like yo yo, She's like yeah, I'm just gonna get comfortable. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and quick. Uh. This is what really threw me off. She came back out and the frow was gone, the eyelashes was gone, the makeup was gone. She had these black scars that women get sometimes with the makeups. She had the black dark sparks on her eyes and she looked like Ja Ja Binks from Star Wars. And it was just like, all right, you know, you want to hang And I had catching the Chinatown bus back and forth to acting classes, and I was like, oh man, the bus come and like, ate something I need to kill on the train to get back, and time passed and I missed the train. So she's like, you could just stay here and you just lay here on the ground and just on the floor and just cud them.
Speaker 1: And here on the ground.
Speaker 2: I think it was like an air mattress. I think it was because we was on something really low and all I remember was like, Yo, I'm not from New York. I can't even leave. I think it was in the Bronx. I can't even go nowhere. I can't call nobody to help me. I felt like a little kid again, like.
Speaker 1: You didn't know where to go.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't know in a different state. I'm stuck with this woman I do not want to be with.
Speaker 1: So did you cuddle her with that?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: And I was like, You're like, I can't sleep waiting like waiting till the next train.
Speaker 2: Waiting for the morning it comes so I can get up and go. Because I know she wanted it. I know she wanted to get busy.
Speaker 1: So you just cuddled you didn't Nope, she.
Speaker 2: Didn't ask for more, but I know she wanted. But I was like, man, nah, it was just the most uncomfortable thing the whole night.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn all of it. I'm comfortable with.
Speaker 2: You know, this is sometimes you know you would leave. You know I was young enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's also probably you know, post ubers and things like that. I like, my family's from New York, the Bronx too, and so like when I would do summers, I would spend like a month in New York and the Bronx and would go out and I knew what it was from the timing we did the trains and knowing what training had to do and knowing all the drunk people. And also if you missed that, you were fucked. So you didn't have much leeway to go that they weren't waiting for you. So yeah, and taxis you weren't really like trusting any of that because I was expensive. Nobody can afford that to go where you're really.
Speaker 2: Don't have money for a hotel. I was, you know, I just don't know if I had money or not. Maybe I didn't because I didn't think about that. It wasn't an option. She was the option.
Speaker 1: She was the option, and the option was not looking good. Well, thank you so much. You passed all of truth with Texas. It wasn't even that bad. How did you feel about it? Did you like it? Did you you know, is there anything that you were like, Oh god, why all of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see you know. Social media these days they be pulling an interviews, but I didn't say anything too crazy.
Speaker 1: To catch up with me, right, I don't think you said anything too crazy. I think you're just being honest and genuine, and I don't think anything was too crazy.
Speaker 2: All this is true when you still get dug up, and.
Speaker 1: I feel like we should be rewarded from it, not penalized from it. So I appreciate your honesty.