Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarsack. You're about to teach.
Speaker 2: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Gods, Derek Black, Ben and Tom Sway.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some ship.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 4: Those old like wood panel like seventy conditioners, Oh yeah, that used to like make it snow.
Speaker 1: Damn near I things are so cool.
Speaker 2: My friend had one. Uh cha hadn't seen her. It was like, oh nine or something.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, and I crashed.
Speaker 4: That's those are? Those are two and nine? That's Antoine Johnson time.
Speaker 1: And I guess a little pre ant one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he was like twenty eleven. I feel like, right, well, Antoine Dodson, you remember him?
Speaker 1: Not at all? I just saw like those guys that still exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the auto tune the news guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shmoyo, sure, whatever you say. I don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: Actually, the auto tune of the news guys. You remember, though, you remember Antoine Dodson.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't Internet like that yet. Well, obviously we have a rapist in Lincoln Park. Oh my god, is that windows?
Speaker 4: He snatches your people up trying to rape him. So you only need that you kids, had you had your kids, had had your kids hajai and had your husband. Because they rape it everybody out here. You don't have to come and confess.
Speaker 1: We looking for you. We gonna find you, We gonna find you. So you can run until that run into that, runing to that homeboy, home home, home boy.
Speaker 4: And then he died. Shortly after that.
Speaker 1: He died, actually he was raped by he was Yeah.
Speaker 4: Podcast podcast the only the only show where Antoine Dotson is still talked about this.
Speaker 1: I remember I remember a true statement.
Speaker 5: I remember that, I remember the haiks wife thing and I was like, this is stupid. Yeah, like of course it was stupid, and I remember like, oh, this is this is sort of fun because that's back when Vine started.
Speaker 1: I just started. Yeah, those pretty slightly slightly before, yeah, two years predated. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Have you watched vines after, like like in the more modern sense there, Yes, schizophrenic of course, but there's only six seconds. I know, but it's even like I was like, how could I follow these? Once upon a time.
Speaker 4: I really liked vines at the time, and I think I still do ultimately because it's there's like no commitment necessary. You know what you're in for it's not like a TikTok where you started and you're like, oh, this might be five seconds or six minutes.
Speaker 1: Well I learned.
Speaker 2: I think when it's pasted a minute, there's a little still strong. Yeah, but still if it's under a minute, you don't know. Yeah, and that's what upset.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five seconds and forty five seconds are two very different, and I would I would like to know, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, But I think that you you had to like there was a lot of stuff where like I think you had to be quick and improvisational and a little bit more, you had a box that you had to think outside of a little bit. I think most vines are obviously like most like most content are stupid. I think video suck.
Speaker 5: I think think about Vinus that vine let too many pieces of ship into the contractor sphere, like far far, far too many.
Speaker 1: I get. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it was just like for them to just just almost I don't want to say authentically, but I can't think of a better word right now, because since it's it's six second flash in the pan, some good looking white boy just boom doing something stupid like that. You just move and then and then everyone's like, oh, it's so fucking funny, and then they just follow them.
Speaker 1: Like you don't have there's no time for all. That's clever. It's that you know, that's not that didn't rise to the top. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know any of those most of the Viner invasion of YouTube, I had never seen any of those people prior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so be fair.
Speaker 2: I also, I didn't get on TikTok until it just about shut down, so.
Speaker 1: I was super late. That's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I'm kind of starting to get into this, and then it was gone, hold on, hold on, fucking hold on a second, hold the fucking phone.
Speaker 1: You want to take this? You had extra time. We started late today. I had as song as I got this. Huh. I was late because I got this. I didn't make breakfast, so you would have been extra late. I would have made breakfast. Yeah, thats why I didn't make breakfast.
Speaker 4: I'm so confused by this.
Speaker 1: You had an extra twenty minutes. Yeah, and I was waiting for this.
Speaker 4: No, this is exactly what I was saying. I have an extra twenty minutes if we spend it somewhere else. So I'm still late.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I was waiting for this.
Speaker 2: No, you, there's no excuse to be late when you should have been here at eleven thirty. Be an extra twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Do not be late. So we should have been able to get food. I was waiting for this. You were waiting for twenty minutes for a rap? Yeah, I had to get it delivered, so I had to wait from the get there to my house.
Speaker 6: Got it delivered.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I didn't go up the street. I came straight year. It's like, I'm gonna orders and get it brought here.
Speaker 1: And it took a little later. I was like, oh, man, well whatever, man, bits of food, whatever.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just like, look, he's literally he's actually fucking was going off.
Speaker 1: He's trying to protect you. Got that gay ass rainbow sery? Wait, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 4: That's how that happens.
Speaker 1: It's the AI.
Speaker 2: It just you I up get dated, say eighteen point whatever, and that's what it is. Now serious, still a little dot of the thing.
Speaker 1: But I'm oh, what the fuck? That looks crazy? Bitch ass nigga, that's not necessary. That looks insane.
Speaker 2: You got a black woman's voice, A serious you gotta respond to that, you bitch ass nigga. Ho excuse me, I'm talking to you hey, straight up, not talking about anymore. What's my nickname?
Speaker 1: You need to unlock your dang. She's really useless.
Speaker 4: You got a black woman for your for your for your series.
Speaker 1: That is that possible? Man? It reset. I don't have my nickname anymore.
Speaker 2: No, they don't have a black voice. It just sound a little ghetto. She she has a little attitude sometimes I have an Australian lady. I used to, but then like it reset everything apparently I don't even have a nickname anymore.
Speaker 4: Before it's it's not no, it's not funny if I.
Speaker 2: Say well, if I say it, it's just like, of course, you fucking immature, dumb bitch. But like her saying it, it would have That's the whole thing. It's just kind of funny that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm still a little upset about that.
Speaker 2: No, Like I actually so, I was on time and then I got the text from him and I was like, oh great, I have time to go to uh the that place that actually does take a long time, but that's the twenty minutes is plenty long. Twenty minutes is insane. It shouldn't even take twenty minutes at a fucking restaurant. And unless you're at a really shitty restaurant that takes fucking hour, you know, some people do that. But there's a bitch ass nigga. I'm telling you, man, just I'm gonna have like some time bandits beat the piss out of you.
Speaker 1: Yes, what is a time Bandit?
Speaker 2: A time bandit is a person that holds time. It's a group of people that really hold time precious. It's a precious thing to them. And for the people that disrespect time, they rob it from you by beating the piss.
Speaker 1: Out of you. So they make my life shorter by beating it.
Speaker 4: I guess everybody's everybody has the capacity to be a time banded.
Speaker 1: So it's not like a creatures a person that it's not like. People take it very seriously.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, and they're they're they're the I don't know if you remember when we were doing this is an extra ammo, guys, we have a we have a premium show, goddamn. And then we did like a I don't even remember how we were.
Speaker 4: We were trying to figure out we were trying to write the rest of each other's lives, I think, and you guys killed me immediately after the show.
Speaker 1: I didn't this dude to get there. I wasn't trying to kill you away. Chris got teleported to the future, lived maybe six hours of terror, it was like minutes, it was six minutes, whatever it was, and he teleported back here to die and he loops. It's a there's always like a copy of you that gets killed by the microwave. You have to explain it. It's not possible. You can't explain this microwave. They killed on the street. Go sign up, Go sign up for our patron if you want to.
Speaker 4: Hear bullshit nonsense over there. Basically garbage. There was time bandits, that's all.
Speaker 1: That's what. That was my point. It's a good point. I think rescued you or I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then and then uh wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, imagine dragon uh androids, just.
Speaker 1: Just imagine imagine droids. Imagine drag droids. Imagine drag droids, dragoids. Dragonoids saved you. Imagine dragon OIDA. The best it is so funny was mundane because I actually lived a kind of semi decent life. I was like, this is boring.
Speaker 6: I was like, a.
Speaker 1: Like, so can we stop?
Speaker 4: We're because because now we're just like giving a summary of something that people need to pay for.
Speaker 2: I think, well they, I think it will intrigue them even more, Like if I was thinking of me and being on the outside looking like that sounds so insane.
Speaker 1: I need to listen to it. Yeah, I'm trying to be a salesman. This nigg has been robbing my time. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Podcast. We want to start off today with with a write in. I want to start off today with a ride in hot from Sandwich. Okay cool, so Sandwich wrote in this is amazing, good day ethnicities in my phone, no question today. I just wanted to inform you you might be the first that I might be the first person to actually be fired for my job for listening to this podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh no, long story short.
Speaker 4: I worked as a delivery driver for a grocery store and they recently had AI cameras installed that will record short clips from minor things in my case. In my case, I was going thirty one in a thirty egregious Oh whoa, whoa Yeah. Anyway, all you could hear. In the eight second clip, was Kingston doing an impression of a racist and he says the hard R three times and with no context. It just sounds like I was listening to white supremacist media.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 4: Anyway, anyway, this is I've been saying this since the beginning.
Speaker 1: By the way, amazing.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I already have a new job, so I thought you would get a chuckle out of that.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I'm yeah, I'm I'm glad. You really sad, No, you should. I know. It's it's out of context. A lot of things sound terrible. No, not the same, the same, not the same as as someone I'm saying slurs three times. Yes, that is a bit worse. Protecting neck man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Like if if if you are in a sensitive situation like you, you wouldn't, like, say me, if I was driving, I'd be listening with one Earbudton. You know, I still have one so I can hear everything. But I'd like if I want to listen to something vulgar for what I'm saying, I would protect myself in that way. I'm not saying there's some people just never think about stuff like that because they're just like, oh whatever, and then this is a very odd situation where the camera record like, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: The fact that it happened to hit. Oh no, it's not that weird that it would hit. It's not that weird that the recording would trigger right when he says the hard R because he says it all the.
Speaker 1: Time the time. I don't say that often anymore. You said it so often that somebody got a I clipped and fired because of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's an unforded situation. No, that the likelihood of that is crazy. You know how many hours you record? Yeah, the likelihood of him just happening across a rare instance?
Speaker 1: Was it more or less? The was it?
Speaker 6: Was? It?
Speaker 1: The it's probably extra amo though it doesn't matter the whole point. It does matter.
Speaker 2: This guy's name, he's Sandwich, right is Yeah, this is a sandwich Sandwich. Do you remember what episode this was? Because I would I would like to isolate the I want to know to hear what that was it so I can really visualize your car and then like the whole scenario.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, really that word in general, I haven't said it much often. That's so crazy of you to say that. I do say it. I do say it, but like I'm trying not to say it as much. He doesn't say it as much on the podcast. But you did say it. Oh yeah, yeah, because you can't prove that that just gonna all be a lie right now, there's no proof of that. Is your word against mind, that doesn't matter. It was your word. He came our word. Actually it's our You can't call me that. My name is Jim ed word. Jim's pretty cool though, to have like that at a title, it's really cool, can you. I don't think he knows what he's saying. I think you just got it. You know, it's very cool. I'm still I'm still here. I'm still. It is not given a title as a duke or a Dutch word.
Speaker 2: If I say, if it's for religious purposes or something uh hard or is a very sacred in my religion.
Speaker 1: Do you think they would let me change my name? I don't think so. I don't think they make like so many exceptions, like there was somebody.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, you can't God though, right, I don't see why not you can.
Speaker 1: I don't think a name of God maybe you just couldn't do.
Speaker 2: Like a vulgarity or something like that profanity or something.
Speaker 4: Calling God Yahweh is like that's like, that's like, oh it's look, it's the sang Healy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, only a lore nerd would know that his name is Yahweh.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not like it. Nobody calls it that.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's what his name is in every in the language that it was created in the Lore, not in like colloquial.
Speaker 1: Nobody's not in the English language. That's all your that's all you mean him.
Speaker 4: No, I just being like nobody, no one refers to him as Yahweh.
Speaker 2: Crazy Christians literally literally, but that's what I mean, Christians like the koogy bird.
Speaker 4: Right, So what you're saying is people who are obsessed with the lore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're obsessed with the lore and the Lord.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, it's an elite.
Speaker 4: And then somebody goes like, well, actually that's the same heley actually, and those are the kids you are, and those are the young boy and the elation.
Speaker 1: That's the elix. No, that's the fallen jerk, lame nerd, piece of ship. Kill him people. Actually you've combusted you know, a fire.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, dude. I saw I saw clip today on Twitter this and I woke up. I woke up late today my alarm and I said an alarm for eleven. I mean I said an alarm for for earlier, but just like I had like a second like in case of emergening alarm, and my nine am alarm went off and I was like, I'll sleep a little longer, and then just did go off. So I was a little bit late today. But the first thing I I saw on Twitter was this this guy. He was cursing, this white guy who's cursing on a cop who's like on his uh on a street or whatever. Yeah, he's like, fuck you or whatever, get the hell out of here. And he reached down. He's like, I'm picking up my phone, don't shoot me. And they shot him. And then he walked and then he no, he didn't like he walked inside.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: And then he's like he opened the door. It's like call an ambulance, asshole. So I guess he's fine. Maybe I don't know. I guess there's an he might be maybe I shot in like the angle or something, or I saw my arm or whatever for the brain, but he like, but he was.
Speaker 1: Powering through it. It's one of the parts of the brain that wasn't active at that moment. Yeah, explode or some ship exactly.
Speaker 4: Dude, I don't know, man, I every it's so rare that I see anything involving police that doesn't make me hate them more than I already, do you know what I mean? Like, I've never I I so rarely see like anything that moves the needle the other.
Speaker 2: Even the nice stuff pisses me off because I know it's fake. Yeah, because it's like it's like trying to it's propaganda. It's like a shield or it's like, oh, well, I played basketball with these groups of underage us.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nope, you're visualizing shooting them and if one of them fucking slips, too fun and you'll kill him. Literally, he was like, I'm seeing his face. He's playing. All the kids are like hi, and he's just he's just playing.
Speaker 2: But he's so fucking angry that he has to play with these black people that he knows or targets. It's like, I'm playing fucking basketball target practices. It is a line playing basketball, a lamb is going.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even understand the concept of people really, so he's just like, Wow, it's crazy that target practices are allowed to play sports outside.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that they were SCYNTHI. They're moving independently of the of the of the harness that it brings it to the.
Speaker 4: He looks around kids players, like, it's crazy how crazy technology is getting. You can't even see the hardest on those targets.
Speaker 1: Fucking AI in real he thinks art is happening at him. It's crazy. I saw some function on Twitter today. It was you have almost a game and watches yeah, of.
Speaker 4: Course, mister, mister game and watch the two D guy from the fucking it was a tiger.
Speaker 1: Like, t what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: What is he? From the game? And watch it's from the game, and watch well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's this image of this this dark skinned fella in a very dimly lit room, of course, and he's having a very he's like having a tamper tantrum. But he's like in things that it's making the game and watch so in the background and it's so young. He responds in the game. He watch out that's like and I'm like, bro, I just woke up to this.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. That's like a Gordon Ramsey like light sprinkling of racism. It's a magical that's like, that's what it's like.
Speaker 7: He's black, mister, damon, watch wait a minute, what can I do here?
Speaker 4: But dude, I don't know, man, I see those videos. It's like it it just it makes me angry that they're allowed to just exist like that. Like police officers are like they're like the left for dead witch, you know where. It's just like, I feel like they're just there to if you, if you pass them, you run the risk of just antagonizing them, even though you've done nothing but roam past him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really infuriating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do understand they're just allowed to be left for dead witches in real life.
Speaker 5: What's crazy is that every interaction I've had with a cop, like I've I've had good addractions with cops in person. And that is the only reason why I don't vitiamally hate every single cop I've ever met. My family members are a cops sucked. I think I've only had bad interactions.
Speaker 1: I've had a few good ones. I've had like three, I've had three really good ones.
Speaker 2: The only normal ones I had were around my age, and so they weren't radicalized yet into being abid dogs, so they can tell that they were new and they have not acclimated to the cop culture to where they want to shoot everybody and absolutely do the worst things possible.
Speaker 1: Uh Like like actually, my.
Speaker 2: Buddy d Rod he I was really disappointed because yeah, because this guy was he was the funny dude.
Speaker 1: He was like the funny guy.
Speaker 2: And then fucking twenty ten he's like, oh yeah, I'm in the fucking La Shriff Department and stuff. Starting out in a in a in a jail though. That was the first thing doing like CEO shit, and I was just like he was doing he was talking about the things that they were doing, like oh, initiation type stuff. If you would like be calling the dude over and spray a bunch of pepper spray, so then when he crosses the threshold, he just walks into a bunch of pepper spray. They would fucking the TV that the inmates would have, right there's like the one TV and then they would put like Door the Explorer on and shit when they want to watch the news or whatever. Just torturing them and like light torture, but enough to like, you know, their life sucks already, so they think it's the funniest thing ever inwards and beans, you know. And I was just so much fun torturing the fucking uh worst place. I remember this vividly because I hate fucking Hooters.
Speaker 1: But I was in. He was like, let's go to Hooters and Santa Monica. This we met up.
Speaker 4: This is a cop frond of you. Yeah, and then I was just like a cop thing to do is you.
Speaker 1: Go to Hooters?
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: I was so upset because I just don't like their wings.
Speaker 4: I think they're who sucks. Yeah, it's it's not good food. And it's like the gimmick is laying three times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least be like because there's like tit bars if any you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, like bikini barisas something there, Like I love that video got his.
Speaker 1: Smiles, I don't. I don't know how he likes. He's so phonogetic. He's a charming smile.
Speaker 4: So we're talking about it, we're talking about the gun, we're talking about the gooncide guy who walked to who went to went to a drive through window and uh, I guess had his had his dick out and then drove off and do parking lot and killed him to know.
Speaker 1: How he killed them. Actually, Monica Lyle about that, and I've never seen Lyle laugh like that in my life. It's five sold Lyle that and I swear it's like a neuron fire that never fired. He was just crying and I was like, dude, it's funny. It's funny. It's a It's just it's a shame because like he seemed like one of those people. If he didn't off himself, he probably would have gotten some crazy opportunities because like that guy has a look like I want to put him in as he has a charming phase.
Speaker 4: It's like the Jeffrey Dahmer thing with like the judge where he was like you could have you know.
Speaker 2: You could have been in my practice or whatever, like you fucking like, hey, they did not say that right now.
Speaker 1: The family of the.
Speaker 4: Victims here, like you know what, nigga, for the same reason that you're saying this about this guy, it's like.
Speaker 1: Just put his dick out. That's pretty bad. Killed multiple women. Well, I mean that's wait, I missed that. You just said. Look it's Chris, there's a sliding skill here and your and your Your pendulum of right and wrong is really funny.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me, let me, let me make this argument.
Speaker 1: Let them cook, just let them.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey Dahmer killed a couple of people, right, sure, quite a few, Yeah, a couple of handful of people. This guy pulled his dick out, right, which means that at most it's like a net negative, like he might make some people uncomfortable. Right, Yes, that's the best thing that the goncide guy could have done was basically nothing, because he's pulling his dick out, either he affects someone negatively or the person just doesn't care as in phase. Jeffrey Dahmer kills people. Okay, those could have been hitlers. You know, those could have been also, Jeffrey Dahmers.
Speaker 1: For all we know. You're not circling to square. Well, jaydam was the one that would uh he was killing like niggas, right, I don't know I remember correctly? Is that the right killing killing women? I thought Jeffrey Donald was the one who was killing niggas niggas by black people or niggas by like men, I mean like like hood niggas. No, that was a black man, am I thinking of the wrong person.
Speaker 4: I think Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just killing women. Are you thinking of Ted Bundy? I know, I'm Jay dom is the one that's killing black black kids or not not kids, but I think they were just I think you're right. I'm pretty sure. I think I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Now I need to verify, because if there's every disagreement between you two, I usually go with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's safe, that's the safe. Yeah, hold on, let me put in. I feel like you didn't, like accidentally think Kirby was a part of it or something like, I think you have that level of dementia.
Speaker 4: He's like, Kirby was the guy who, like.
Speaker 5: You don't trust your own memories and you're telling it tells me that has that level of dementia that should speak volume.
Speaker 2: So he killed some whites, but I think most of his victims were were the uh, the brothers.
Speaker 4: Of I thought I really thought he was.
Speaker 2: I thought he was the lady killer Coplection, not Ted Bundy, the one, the judge, one that was like, oh I in a different.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah that's what I'm thinking of. I get them mixed up, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get I get white psychopaths. Mixed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, t Bun killed a lot of Why are you trying to humanize it?
Speaker 1: Literally humanizing him? You beat the ship. Look he's he's laughing his ass off the ball, piece of garbage. I'm sorry, I'm back. I'm back. I am in my NBA mode right now.
Speaker 2: I'm actually really happy because I haven't I haven't paid I haven't been paying attention to sports sports as much as I I've been trying to purposely like escape reality because you know, you know, things are weird now. Yeah, so I've been like heavily paying attention and I'm.
Speaker 8: Just like so.
Speaker 2: Locked in, so negro coded right now a little bit. So yeah, so like everybody's got I have some sort of nickname now. So it's like, yeah, so did you see did you see the fucking the Nicks the Celtics. As I watched that, I couldn't believe what I was watching. That was crazy insult to injury. Jason Tatum goes down, ruptures his fucking achilles. Not only did they were about to lose the game anyway, he then ruptures Achilles gonna be out for a fucking year. I'm just like, that's like, dude, you know how they say like insult to injury, like, oh, assault on the wound, dude, that's like fucking the wound like it was.
Speaker 1: Like, that's like when Aaron Rodgers broke his fucking legs open and the on the first game the Jets hilarious.
Speaker 2: I was, he was just injured before that. So it makes Hiven crazy to me, Like I think New York Jets fans that's what so I love like Jet. I don't know, I don't like Jets fans, I'm be honest, I don't.
Speaker 1: But I guess why the Jets fans they're not because there's problem franchises that. Like I feel like they're like the Mets where I'm like, dude, stop stop, stop it. What are you doing? You got you got there's some real New York you get up. Stop it. That's just all like I tried, I mean hard, I tried, hard truth, hard truth. Neither the Giants or the Jejets are like actually New York team. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: Because they both their their stadium is in Buffalo, now Buffalo is in Jersey. Both of their stadiums they.
Speaker 1: Share this or whatever whatever. They share the stadium in Jersey. The actual New York team is the Bills. That's the actual like New York State team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess they are pretty but I mean I guess good for the Bills because they're actually doing well now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they haven't been a good team in like twenty five years. Yeah, I mean, it's just like there's just like.
Speaker 2: Some teams that are always like the shunned cousin.
Speaker 1: The number two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, all right, the punching bag tried Clippers for a while, Slippers tenders for a long time, but they could just never get over the hump.
Speaker 1: And then that was that was that was what you called. That was Golden State for a while too. Yeah they were they were for a while Golden State to go or fucking they ruined basketball. They ruined basketball actually, but it's like, hey, you know it's not their Stephen Clay, Yeah, everyone, I love Splash. That's that's me because I'm short as fuck pussy. He's like, oh man, I hate I'm trying to care. I hate fun. It's like about a green robot and a blue bitch.
Speaker 4: Spen of Sports.
Speaker 1: Spen of Sports.
Speaker 4: By the way, my argument is like, if you killed people, you might be saying to media, says, Hey, Dennison's of the f slur capital of the world. Remember, yeah, we talked about this in the last episode long post and not a question but fun fact about the guy who hit the home run during that hot mic video. Nick Castellanos has a history of hitting home runs at comically hilarious moments.
Speaker 1: They consist of during the.
Speaker 4: Apology for the home four wick slur during the on air eulogizing of a World War Two veteran who died two days before, during the discussion of a d y committed by one of the coaches for the Phillies during a tribute to fallen service members. There's a lot of veteran related He's a killer. While the sportscasters were talking about a Phillies coach who suffered a stroke, let's going out with the Phillies.
Speaker 1: Somebody's poisoning.
Speaker 4: What are the Phillies?
Speaker 1: Is that Philadelphia? Really? Yeah? Duh?
Speaker 4: The New York New Yorkers basically is like the teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what'd you say, Boers? Yeah, but those are pants though, But that's a New York that was a New York thing.
Speaker 4: No, No, you're thinking of or of a Redden Backer. The popcorn or the or the New York Mets.
Speaker 1: Berry fucking little war that niggas sounds crazy. Now his voice is distract.
Speaker 5: He's talking about a little way he put he's literally something like that. He strings to the other sentences that are still coherent to and this is but his voice is destroyed.
Speaker 1: I lot to help Jamrand. Is that him? Yeah, he just he talks like that.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my god, he's like somebody slowed him down. He's not quite worse when he was in that one laughing segment. But he's good, like he's still coherent. But it's so slow and fry. He's used so much Lean it's I hate him. I hate I hate how much he's used and he's still fine.
Speaker 1: He needs a trans.
Speaker 4: Die.
Speaker 2: If you had a blood transfusion, probably like half Lean right now, if you gave if somebody, if you gave somebody his blood, they would turn into Grimace.
Speaker 1: They could instantly become Grimmism. It's crazy. There's more than that hat to be that guy. So while the sports casters were talking about a Phillies coach except for a stroke.
Speaker 9: A walk off a walk off game, walk off, game winning hit on the day baseball legend Willie Mays died against the team he played for, Epic.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's as insult injury.
Speaker 4: Two hours before, two hours before Trump got shot, that's crazy, two hours after Biden dropped out of the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 1: And finally a home run on nine to eleven. That's awesome. I like how that was the last one. He's a killer, bro.
Speaker 4: This man's a real life Harbinger and it's incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is weird. That's weird.
Speaker 2: It makes me think of how many people have weird stats like that or is this just really rare?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, I feel like there are some people to have some like some names on the board like I've done. I've done some.
Speaker 5: Because there's a video of a guy that like that took a picture during nine to eleven, Like he took a picture.
Speaker 1: He was like out there, out the right time. He was like taking a picture.
Speaker 5: Yes, And then there's another picture of him looking at the building calling I'm just gonna take another one. It's him smiling again, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like real though I don't you know what I mean. It looks the quality to be actually real, But it could be. I don't know if I believe that now, Chad, b b b b oh, some pay for that or something. I guess I don't know. I ain't doing that very stupid. When will When will all the dumb people be gone? And Google be like, hey, bro, what would what the fun what would Chad? What did you say? Again? When will all the dumb people finally be gone? When all the dumb people so actually finally or just the the one, the one, it's funny? When will the dumb people be gone? Let's see what it says?
Speaker 2: It's a fair question to ask when you're frustrated with ignorance or poor decision making, But the reality is dumb is often a loaded or overly simplistic way to describe complex human behaves.
Speaker 1: Shut up, what a dumb robot? Shott a free app? Yeah, I've never downloaded it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can pay for a version of it that does more stuff, like say, if you want to render a bunch of shit or whatever like uh that.
Speaker 1: Aar or whatever? Yeah I don't care about that show. Yeah, you have to like pay for it or something like that. Chat TBT, Why might we be so big? So big? Actually? It actually could give you a good answer to Actually, I wanted to.
Speaker 4: I wanted to mention this big just because it's so ridiculous. Yeah, so HBO Max rebranded back to HBO Max again.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: They changed it to Max years ago for like I think three years with something like that. Yeah, they do it like we're Max now, you know, because HBO. Why would we want to be attached to HBO. It's got a pedigree for success.
Speaker 1: The thing that everybody knows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they think that everybody as a sterling reputation.
Speaker 1: Fuck that.
Speaker 4: Everybody was like, why are you doing that? And so they changed it back. The thing that frustrates me about this is that you know, some dude at like a marketing firm or like some dude at the company I paid a lot of money for suggesting this and then going through with it, right, and now it's back and now he's got six houses probably yeah, for making a decision that it didn't make sense of the first place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it pisses me off because I I so desperately would love a job like that where you just do almost nothing and then you remember, oh fuck, we have our quarterly meeting. I got to come up with something, and then this dumb piece of sh it was just like, oh, you know, I think we'll get a significant bump if we rebrand with the HBO Max.
Speaker 1: And then some asshole was just that's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Get the spent a raise, Like all right, let's go to the child hooker fucking lounge or something, you know, like, yeah, it was a childhood fucking CEOs and CEOs and all those fucking board member people. Yeah, oh, let's go to the children cauldron section where we can cook and eat them and stuff. Yeah, and I'm just like, I mean, I don't want to do that, but I do want the salary.
Speaker 4: Every fortune five hundred company does have a children cauldron I located in their headquarters. It's a big It's an empty, big, empty gymnasium with the cauldron in the middle of it. Push kids into it like empty, I would have been they're pushing kids into that, like like Batman pushes jokers into vats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, joke.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest, It's it's weird now. It's it's so weird.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's that Brahemian grove thing is so fucking weird.
Speaker 4: What's the Behamian Growth thing.
Speaker 2: It's like some camp that's close by San Francisco. Every year, the most rich and powerful men, exclusively men, meet up in this camp and then they worship a giant owl called pollock, and it is called they do with a ritual called the Cremation of Care where they're purging all of their cares.
Speaker 1: And stress and stuff.
Speaker 2: So they go there to lax and fuck each other and then they burn a human effigy that is Care. It's a real thing. People sneak in every once in a while and then they capture footage of it. And Uh, the funny thing is we know about this because of Alex Jones. He was one of the first people to sneak in a long time ago. And it is a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And there's a great fucking clip of Richard Nixon talking about the Bohemian Grove and he's like, I'm not going to that faggy event or something. He uses the word faggy, and I was just like that. I love that, yeah, because he was like, it's.
Speaker 1: A bunch of queers or something.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of fucking rich and powerfuloge fucking each other, dressing up in like uh uh cloaks and stuff like literally they're doing crazy, like what what Christians say satanic. I don't know if they're actually religious, but they're doing paganistic weird shit and clearly fucking each other.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: And so when I say like, I wouldn't be weirded out by I mean not weird. That's the wrong thing to say.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised these seat fortune five hundred people or board members had some child culture and things where they're actually cooking kids. Yeah, I'd be like, yeah, yeah, it doesn't. It doesn't not check out.
Speaker 5: You mean you mean to go you mean to go just to camp. You're like, you just recently became a millionaire. You're like, I came in with some money. I'm gonna go to some camp. And it's like, hey, we're gonna do the fucking six pm butt fucking You're down and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: And it's a little brochure it says six pm butt fucking You're like, what it's The event is called six pm butt butt fucking.
Speaker 2: It starts at seven. I wonder how many people me just talking about the Behamian Grove, how many people just heard this for the first time and they think I'm insane.
Speaker 4: I genuinely, I've never heard about it sincerely.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it is a maybe I have, but.
Speaker 4: It's like my my ears like glaze over kind of whenever here, like because I'm just like, because even if it isn't like okay, fine, well what does.
Speaker 1: It matter to me? I wish I wish that wasn't the response, But it's it is so desensitized to where, like I said, a lot of people learning about it and once they confirm it because they can look up all the stuff and images.
Speaker 4: What if you told me that, like the effigy came alive, you know, then I would I would start paying.
Speaker 1: I would have talked about this a long time. I would in fact, only be talking about this like they brought it sticks to life. We should we should start.
Speaker 4: A vlog channel where we we do. We do a vlog every day, right, yeah, and it's mostly about like our day to day. We like we start we cooked breakfast or you know, we record the show and then after the show we talk about Also, by the way, an effigy came to life at Bohemian Grove and it becomes like a little documentary or like a little video essay about Bohemian Grove.
Speaker 1: Every day we talk about this. That's crazy. I'm in no matter what we're doing. If you go to Disney, if you and I go to Disney, uh snappy, right, the.
Speaker 2: Look like you look like, uh you ever see well you must have seen it, black dynamite, you've ever seen?
Speaker 1: Of course? I know it was like a liars Like.
Speaker 2: There's a when they because they're selling the forties, right, that are supposed to.
Speaker 1: Like uh you know control. Yeah, so like I've never seen they find out shut up. Well, they find out that, like you know, through all that stupid like conspiracy theory thing, like they find all the connections like we were doing that way, they find out that the forties are shrinking. Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: And then so they go to that one dude's house and the way he behaves when it's showing him, he's like they show they show as little ass dick and he's just so out of it, And I think I cried because of like his the thought of your dick just shrinking, that's the worst thing that happened to you. But he's like essentially just God don't they go to China?
Speaker 1: They go to China. Trace it back further. That movie is so ridiculous. Man, he's the man. He's the man. But uh yeah, let's get some cloaks. I couldn't wear a cloak, you couldn't. I think we should do it. I could wear a cowl.
Speaker 4: I'm a cow guy. Have a like a Harry Potter robe?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: No, just fucking lodges in your finger? No, it's from this yeah. Oh oh okay, yeah, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was a kid, I had like a because you know, kids, I don't know, man, Like it's a certain family ever, don't at Christmas and Birthday some family members are like more in tune with what you like than what other people might be.
Speaker 1: Imagine raised by a grandmother, yeah, and so you know, yeah, and so Harry Potter is big at the time.
Speaker 4: He huge at the time, big with kids, and so like the assumption is like, oh, Chris likes Harry Potter and I did kind of.
Speaker 1: I'll come back to that, but.
Speaker 4: Like I think I remember getting like a Harry Potter cloak in the row in a or like a robe kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as like a gift. I remember being like, this is kind of a sick robe. It was kind of cool. It was a cloak, but I'm I'm so certain it was made of asbestos. Did you feel weird?
Speaker 4: No, the texture of it was just very like I've never I've never felt anything like it ever since it was probably it was like, no, it was wrong, Like the outside texture of it was mega wrong. It was almost like you know, you know sometimes how you run your hands across furniture and then it'll like change the color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 4: But if somehow that could like fuse that texture with like tall grass, if you can in your brain. This is very deep, but this is a conceptual nightmare.
Speaker 1: Sounds weird. I won if you could find it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can find that, and I'm sure I could probably buy it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna. I'm gonna buy a jersey of a dude named Noah.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: He says, white boy, eighteen years old. He just got into uh uh, Philip, dude, it's Nigga, but with the K in the in the front.
Speaker 1: His real name is.
Speaker 2: But no, he's fucking white as white could be. I shout out to Jordan's I only of course he he sends me bullshit every fucking day, and then every once in a while.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't to be people send me sh it all the time. I don't check it every day. Yeah I'll check it, Yeah, I'll check it. So I looked in and see. I was like, I'll ever see what bullshit Jordan's sending me. And then it's a jersey signed by the dude himself, and and then someone's like a honey, like get my purse. You know, it's like one of those memes, and I was like, damn, that's awesome. I now now there is there's a signed version, only one I can find so far, for one hundred and ninety one dollars, and I can't justify getting it, but I can get one of his. Because they all have nils now the name, image, image and likeness, they can finally make money off of themselves. So on the website that they partner with Warred, most of the proceeds goes to him if you buy I'm thinking of buying them the jerseys because it is one hundred dollars, but then there's also a crew neck for like fifty eight dollars, so I'm more.
Speaker 1: I was like juggling.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could justify a hundred dollars thing of a jersey that since Nick on it. But it looks fucking awesome. I've never seen I just don't know. Apparently this went viral last year when he was in high school, but I just found out.
Speaker 5: About it because Jordan's so yeah. I constantly it looks amazing. I think about like jerseys and like, how many am I bought when I was younger. I didn't buy a crazy amount, but I had a few of them, and I'm like, these are such a huge waste of money. Why did I ever buy these jerseys?
Speaker 1: I mean, if this is a shirt with another guy's name on it, but like, if you like support the team, support anything, well, okay, then I guess then that I had fucking Mets jerseys. I had fucking Piazza and jersey. I was like, why the fun? I didn't care about it. I don't like it. I don't even like baseball. I thought you I thought you just said you liked it because you're Puerto Rican. No I played it because I'm Puerto Rican. I didn't like it. You don't remember me complaining about how bad I was at it. I was forced to play. Yeah, I do. I just I don't know. I thought I hated baseball. I don't mind going. Did you watch it? Because I thought, of course, that's what I mean, not my choice. Alright, fair, you didn't watch anything on your like you watched your sister's fucking lady shows.
Speaker 4: He had no autonomy at all.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't talk. I out a TV in my room. And then we moved upstate. I was like, I'm gonna go outside. I have I'm safe outside. I'm gonna outside. I'm watching TV. He fell outside. It wasn't really bad that bad where you lived before the Grand Congress when I was going to posing great, I was outside all the time. But it wasn't great. It was not.
Speaker 5: It wasn't it's I think that's the best part of the Bronx, I would say, though, okay, and then that was the part of the Bronx to live at.
Speaker 1: And the best part of the Ronce to live in his outside of the Bronx where you could see it. I think like, I think, like, well, not a good party with that.
Speaker 4: Beautiful Bronx skyline. Everybody talks about you guys.
Speaker 2: Rumble in the Bronx of course with Jackie. Yeah, what do you think of that movie? I think there was good representation of New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. I think they filmed it in Toronto is what I think very likely. They probably, especially around that time, Toronto was desperate for anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jackie Box was dangerous as it still is.
Speaker 1: Jackie would have died. Somebody would have shot would have just shot him because they were he was walking too fast the mars. Somebody would have shot him in his chest.
Speaker 4: You'd been like, he's walking calmly down, calmly slowly down the street, and some guy's.
Speaker 2: Like, wow, he's too fast, he's too unloads. It's a gun that's like ten feet long and it's a muscle. I love that idea, the little pistol with the fourteen foot barrel.
Speaker 5: It goes across the entire in the trigger, you hear the bang, you hear the fucking the fucking thing you hammer hit, and you're like.
Speaker 4: Ah, because it's pacing up and down.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, very I want to get a gun has a loop like one of the silly straws. A silly gun. Silly gun will be both of those braids. It's fucking bam and somehow it helps with the velocity. Remember Wanted came out? Yeah, like.
Speaker 4: Angelia and Joe that that was a fun movie. You know what's fun about that movie? They had a game that was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was kind of sick.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing about it.
Speaker 4: It's a it's not a good video game by today's It's not like Got a War nothing, but like it was a fun little game.
Speaker 1: Like I played the demo G four a lot. I had that girl, remember the girl from G four with the big cities, Olivia?
Speaker 4: Olivia Mon there you go. She married John mullaney and that crazy that's actually true.
Speaker 1: Why what what do you mean? Whybody married that nigga?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying a funny, well meaning guy. He's an addict.
Speaker 1: Yea, Well, who is he was? Oh he's clean. I think he is obious. I believe it. He was boring. He's boring. Now he's clean. I can was what was his vice? Everything? Really was a mass effect? Three? She was yeah, next man? Also, what'st some movies? Apocalypse?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: I remember I remember my hand being busy. I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I was fucking disgusted the movies It was terrible, dude, and they didn't finish it either. It like it was the effects were. Do you remember how bad the effects were, especially.
Speaker 1: Towards the end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with freaking Pietro fucking running around and having a long head. Dude, it was I was fucking flapped as Isaac so vile.
Speaker 1: I was so mad. When did we get here?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: What the Olivia?
Speaker 2: Why why did she because something about remember she talking about she was like she was like finger blasting herself.
Speaker 1: We'll talking about Wanted. I didn't want to lose. I didn't want to lose. Wanted in my head was transfixed. You played that game, I remember from what I remember from four and frame proved the bullet duet every infant.
Speaker 4: I remember the game was really it was kind of cool because it was like a normal third person shooter, but then like you'd build I think you'd like build up a meter where you could curve the bullet. And the way that it was like represented was so sick because it was like you would hold like I think the bumper and then it would give you like kind of like the art almost like a grenade arc, but it would automatically lock on to like the character you would choose how to curve it, and if you got it like right in a certain way, it would like follow the bullet and it would usually go down into the top of people's heads and then they would just collapse and explode.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 4: It's probably like really mechanically bare bones, and really it probably wouldn't hold up for like an whole like seven hour experience or whatever, but it was pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Remembered. Julie kills everyone and kills herself. Do you remember that.
Speaker 6: The bullet in she wips the bullet, It kills everybody and it kills herself too, because like when they find out the whole master plan, like, oh, we're we're manipulating things to be in their favor and not like and then she was like, oh, we shouldn't be here.
Speaker 4: So funny, so unreasonable.
Speaker 2: The scene leading up to that due when when mcavie whatever is running through the place, sick fucking scene that's actually like a really good action scene. Like people talk about like Kingsman and then the church and stuff, and don't discount fucking that wanted scene.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 4: It's it's just people.
Speaker 1: It's such a joke of a movie, you know, dude that I was laughing, like Jumper or something.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: That movie was fun, but yeah, I get it. It was like that that era. Yeah, the guy Hayden Here's and Samuel Jackson actually both of them. Oh yeah, Jumping fool.
Speaker 4: He Jumper, Yeah, he teleports around. It was a game about that too.
Speaker 5: I think I probably remember remember pushri Evans when he has but he was terrible at it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't remember that at all. I remember Push.
Speaker 2: They were just making movies like with one word names like Jumper, Push, Looper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I kind of like Looper a little bit. I never saw Looper, that's what That's the time one, right, Yeah, with the guy from Third Bock from the Sun. I can't remember his name, John.
Speaker 4: French Stewart. These are all people from He's a guy from Don John Don John.
Speaker 2: Litko would have been awesome. I can't remember the guy's name, but I think his named Jason Jason.
Speaker 4: Jordan's Jason or John Sordan Gordon, Jordan Gordon Levit, Jordan Gordon, John Gordon Levit, j.
Speaker 2: Jason Jordan Gordon Jordan Levitt is the definitely Gordon Levit.
Speaker 1: John Lovett, yeah something, John Levitt. Hello, Hello, I'm a little bit oh it was it was a noose Wills? Did you just say noos wi? That is there something about that? I will, hey, Blackie, come here. Will literally remember that one movie was with Samuel Jackson.
Speaker 5: What he had to what you call he had the he had like, uh, a punch of nigga shirt on usthing like that and was like, hey, you gotta take that off.
Speaker 1: He had to sign on. It was I don't know what movie that is, but he has that like that sign. Yeah, He's like, hey man, look.
Speaker 4: Willis's good stuff.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of good names in this episode. Just wasn't French Steward? John what the stop talking? Jason? Gordon Levit? Jason? Is that? I think it's Jason looking up? Look it up? Look at Gordon. They gave him a prosthetic chin to look more like Bruce.
Speaker 5: Willis the condition he's in right now, so sad because he's all like dementor. Joseph Joseph Joseph Gordon Levitt. I read something he was the kid and throw walk from the Sun.
Speaker 1: I don't show was that him? Yeah he looks so like he looks so weird.
Speaker 4: Those are the people I think of when I think of walking, I think if I think John, look on French Stewart.
Speaker 1: He's such a great actor.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why he didn't get like more iconic roles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, French Steward too. Yeah, yeah, definitely where he literally can't see it like.
Speaker 6: He is.
Speaker 1: He just he's the only one that couldn't properly assimilate. I guess that John Lovitz fucking depression. Really there was like way better than I thought I was gonna be. I like that guy. I'mp I like him. He's a little sassy motherfucker. He's actually good at riffing.
Speaker 2: We're curving bullets when I see him like like roasting people. He's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's his voice that I think adds to it too. He sounds he sounds like a show to sound. He sounds like a cartoon character.
Speaker 4: It's like Nathan Lane. There's another one of those, uh timone from line King. But he did the Producers with Michael Broderick, and he's done a bunch of ship but he sound on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking Cane. That's his Dean Kane again, the guy that played Superman. It is I thought he was a dean at a school.
Speaker 4: Are you stupid?
Speaker 10: His name was I thought it was title Caane and made it Dean. I thought his title was No, his name is Dean Kane. What are what are the plans for this semester? It's just a Caine sitting on a I.
Speaker 1: Remember you guys remember the movie where it was like reduended of Nerds?
Speaker 5: Yeah, attacking the nerds what it's called watched watching that movie has a really wild team where he like this was another person and some guy's grow up. I heard about that and then she's like, how did you get so good at that? And he's like, yo, I'm a nerd. It's kind of I think. I remember seeing that scene when I was like nine. I was like, I don't think that's okay.
Speaker 1: Even then, I was like, even at nine, that's kind of crazy because like at that age I probably wouldn't have been you were somewhere.
Speaker 4: At nine, but at five you were eating sewage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really. I didn't really radical seven through eight, it's fair. They've been doing a lot turned on.
Speaker 4: I was like, WHOA, I don't know, Like I avoid there's a lot of movies like that where like they would be like, because I remember some movie.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was like thirteen Candles, sixteen candles, Porky's were the dude's sticking his dick through the whole of the at the ski club, well whatever, there's just like a locker room, right, and then like the coach lady or whatever, she sees the dick and then fucking grabs it.
Speaker 2: And I was like I saw that when I was eighteen. I'm like, this is fucked up in all scenarios. Not only are you sticking your dick to the thing, and then the fucking older lady grabs the dude's dick, And I was like, hmmm, I think everybody's getting like fired, arrested.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of stuff. There's a lot of more ladies.
Speaker 4: Eighties shit was crazy, Yeah, I mean even early two thousands was kind of wild. Late nineties and early two thousands I think about like I can't remember what the fuck movie was called it, but it was like it was Van Wilder esque, you know, like you're something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do you remember the actors?
Speaker 4: No, it's it's that kid. There's some guy, the young guy who I felt like was in all of them. But now they had like a I would know, but like it's I don't know. They invited some hot girl into his room and he set up a webcam for his friends.
Speaker 1: Oh, was American Pie was one of a pie shannel? Elizabeth?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Yo, those movies were, but it's just it's just literally just like there's a lot of little literally just cry.
Speaker 2: I met up a webcam and so they can watch them. Fuck and it was being broadcasted everywhere, right, and everybody saw everybody saw it. So she was embarrassed and she moved back to Slovenia, where the fuck she was from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was a European. Yeah, she was an exchange student channel. Elizabeth, Like, it's so funny because you're watching like this, uh like high school movie. But me as like a young kid, I'm like.
Speaker 4: That big in high school, like she She's just I had no concept for what high school was when you were much closer to the we were.
Speaker 5: We were a bit close than we were. So for me, those movies came out when I was like, yeah, I don't remember exactly when I maybe America came on. I was like maybe like seven eight.
Speaker 1: Did American Pie come out. I'm gonna say to that it's gonna say some stupid ship like sorry. I cut it out as it was about the next ninet nine. I was five.
Speaker 4: I thought I was gonna do some shit like uh, the first instance, the first recorded instance of an American pie was seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The next night it was cranbarring. I forgot that it was a yeah at that time. I just, you know, obviously every media was any high school media was obviously much older people. But it was just something about her specifically that I was just like, Yeah, this is so obviously not even like say some of the flash Thompson and where It's like even even when I was a kid and I wasn't sure exactly how high schoolers should be looking, that was very clearly not. It's like I remember being in high school. I remembering a senior. There are some guys that look ancient. There are some guys that are already balding. There was guys with big beards in high school. Was traicly sucks right, big beer with some grays. He's fucking I'm sixteen. I think I probably showed you my friend I was fifteen years old that had a fucking full on dwarf beard. Yeah, he's fifteen, and so he would just buy beer and ship because obviously everyone thought he was fucking like in his twenties. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was ancient. Yeah, and he was like it's funny I call him a dwarf, but literally he was like five foot.
Speaker 5: So that's why he probably he actually has him. Some of his family's probably an actual fucking stone digging dwarf and motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta show you this, dude, I haven't showed you. I don't know, man, I think that I have it. The nineties is a lot of house parties. Why this is my favorite? This is my favorite? What is that, diggie? Why are you showing me this? It's because I was going to my favorite? But is that Gordon Ramsey? Because Gordon Ramsey digging in squidwards ass showed.
Speaker 4: That camera.
Speaker 1: He's digging.
Speaker 4: I'm that's so crazy. That doesn't even look like Gordon Ramsey at that point.
Speaker 1: Because he's going he's going ham right, dig He's a digger. So I just don't know why it's my favorites. That's the thing that waited me out. So are you looking for you?
Speaker 2: I was gonna show you my fifteen year old friend because we took a picture together.
Speaker 1: You see me, little little kids. And then there's this dude with a piece of one fucking tally Ho. Tally is disrespectful, tally O motherfucker. By the way, so this this, this hat is MS paint. I'm sure you guys are able to figure out there's an MS paint hat in here. But like, so, yeah, guess what, guess which? What's the fucking.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Nigga's fifteen years old? And that is actually crazy.
Speaker 4: He looks like somebody who is in allowed around.
Speaker 1: Fifteen year old tally Ho, Nigga tally Ho. You kind of can't see with the exposure on the on the yeah, it's a little harder.
Speaker 2: But also you know, him having a giant fucking beard at fifteen years old is insane. I've never since then or like, I never know one I knew how to facial hair like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. At that age is insane. He was fucking a freshman and he was like, hey, what's up, guys, He's dead, now, what's going on with him? The weird thing is I think he's Benjamin Buttoning because he doesn't look at he looks younger because he shaved his beard off. He's a normal haircut and he has a kid, and I was like, you look your age now instead of fucking like you're forty seven. This is weird. They enjoined Dices's crazy look so turning around.
Speaker 4: Uh, certified seventeen Master of Loads, rode in drove loads.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: He's just a gauge, he says. Just a fun fact about Pearl Jam. Back in the nineties, they released an animated music video for Do the Evolution, which is directed and animated by Kevin Altieri and Todd McFarlane, the same guys he directed and created Batman, the animated series and Spawn. I'm soon getting a tattoo of the pilot skull in the video.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't know that. Actually, how much as that cost? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, Jesus fucking Christ's pretty cool. I don't know why people a running him with fun facts, but.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. It's a fun fact. For the fact. Tom McFarlane, he's just a fucking weirdo. He's such a weird, huge.
Speaker 4: Cunt, loudest fucking burrito you could possibly order, man.
Speaker 1: At least put you whatever. I saw this one thing that he did. And I imagine when you're.
Speaker 4: In a movie and when you hear the quiet and you're like, but you got like fucking nerds, Oh my god, here we go.
Speaker 2: Why not open it up before the movie starts.
Speaker 5: What happens if you open it up and for some reason all the nerds fall, and then it'll allow these nerds and you're like, you keep hearing it the whole movie, like, dude, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're just pouring nerds. No, I spoke by one bag. But they're active, they're real active nerds. Yeah, they're active. They're labeled as activists.
Speaker 4: They actually absorb kinetic energy and then displace it back way too much. Always it's the same equivalent, so like if it bounces, it'll continue to bounce.
Speaker 1: NTIL say, happen if you hate them?
Speaker 4: Bad things, very bad things, very bad things.
Speaker 12: I saw Gustave and Luney and they were walking into the monolith and I thought, ew, leave her alone.
Speaker 1: She's not bothering anybody.
Speaker 13: I was.
Speaker 2: I was listening to that clip, was talking about like solving the problem.
Speaker 1: Like that. We're excited to talk about it more, by the way, next next week. Yeah, I was. I was gonna.
Speaker 2: I was gonna put the game away for a while start, you know, do some other ship. But yeah, I saw those luney nude mods and I'm like, fuck damn.
Speaker 4: It was like ship such a beautiful game with your dune fucking dude, So I didn't even I was thinking, like, oh, oneer, what kind of minds they have?
Speaker 2: I legitimately didn't think anybody would have nude mods.
Speaker 1: For the game.
Speaker 4: That's insane for him, I mean, because that was the first thing that I would have assumed exist.
Speaker 1: Big Penish got in my life.
Speaker 2: No, it's because of how respected the game is. And it's not like it didn't seem like, oh, here's an easy like type of uh ri e engine or fucking like uh or something. It's gonna be easy. We're just gonna slap some tits on here and stuff like that. It didn't strike me as that type of game. So there isn't a bunch, but there there's two, which lets me know that it's probably not that simple because there isn't, like, say, a plethora, but there is.
Speaker 1: So when I by the time I checked it was right, characters, well, it's they they don't allow. They don't allow.
Speaker 4: I would imagine.
Speaker 1: I've never seen personally. I'm sure there's some purpose that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure someone has.
Speaker 2: And then they don't release it, right, they don't release.
Speaker 1: Some boogie looking like they just don't.
Speaker 2: They're like, okay, cool, but they wouldn't put it out there because then they'd be exposed immediately.
Speaker 1: So I've never seen. Luckily, out of all the games I've played, i've never seen a a illegal I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've never seen anything like that. So, but so you in your game, I'm going to I just have it. It's just queued up. It's just like I have I have the window.
Speaker 1: For like, god, damn it. You have the paintress h cups if they dude, if they's she's raining, if it's raining, if the paints skins tits like like okay, then that because that's just hilarious, like ridiculous. Yeah, the tits put I want fucking tits on renoir. He's fucking sick as fuck.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous. We're gonna do a clear obscure, uh spoiler cast sometime in the next couple of weeks, so I get ready for that.
Speaker 1: You'll see it in my tits look a.
Speaker 2: Look at my tits fucking Andy Serkis man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: I was like, I looked at I was planning him, and I was like, is that Andy Serkis And I couldn't quite tell for a while because I kind of forget what he looks like because in my mind he's Gonem, so like yeah, yeah, oh yeah, he's sees her. Also, he doesn't look like a gorilla most of the time. He looks like Golm. He looks more like Golm than he does.
Speaker 1: He looks like.
Speaker 4: You know, are you know Andy Sarkus looks more like Sezear the gorilla than he or the chimp, the chimp whatever.
Speaker 1: He looks more like.
Speaker 4: Than I'd argue, yes, I don't know. I feel like there's a little bit of Gollum in him.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a very serious argument that he made you the way I come by. If you use a chimp with Gollum, you get Andy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Now I know he's done other things. I just like I remember him more for the for those things, because that's the stuff that sticks out to me.
Speaker 1: You need direct venom he did.
Speaker 4: He directed the recent one.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know that I didn't know that at all.
Speaker 4: He was like, hey, Andy serkis you want you want to direct Venom? Like, yeah, I'm almost done with this, the circus that I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm almost done with this circus. Yeah, he works in a circus. That's what. Yeah, the Andy circus.
Speaker 4: It's like how somebody used to be like when somebody's name is John Smith, it means they come from a line of blacksmiths or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know. Oh, like back then when the names mint something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's from a line of sideshow freeze.
Speaker 1: That's real.
Speaker 5: From a line of circuses. Yeah, he's from a line of thee His mother was an actual circus, right right.
Speaker 1: Like that shirt by the way, Like I don't know, I don't remember you wearing it, but I'm sure you worren it like a trillion times.
Speaker 4: Bas giving a shirt. I don't wear this often. No, Actually I just found I saw it again in my class. I was like, oh, yeah, I have this.
Speaker 1: It looks I just it looks good as a logo. Yeah, I dig it. It's good.
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy. It's an old shirt too. I got this time I was working at Sears.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, And like it holds up pretty good, looks good. Yeah, it doesn't look all fucked up or moths got to it or anything. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was looking at like old pictures, uh, because every now and then I'll go on like Facebook, I'll do the like on this day thing. I saw a picture of me in the the Bungee shirt that I still have, And it's so funny how how faded it is because it used to be so dark and now it's like break gray.
Speaker 1: Do you remember it?
Speaker 5: Joe's completely faded Joe's Toy Story shirt that he had until like very recently.
Speaker 1: No, he had a shirt when he was five. What do you fucking mean five years old? How can you finish just wearing it? That shirt wasn't so much. It was like it was like, dude, what are you doing? Does it go? I remember?
Speaker 4: So we're not we're not gonna say that, we're not gonna name this person's name, but like, we had a friend who had a shirt that was so tattered and fucked that I honestly couldn't believe that he didn't get sick from wearing it.
Speaker 1: The neck hole was like down here, oh my god, and it was like it had like remember it was great. I could not believe huhude at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what would bother me the most about it? And to be fair, it's like, I guess it's not you know, it's people living their own lives. It doesn't have anything to do with me necessarily. But like he would come out of the out of the shower and he wouldn't use a towel, he would just put his shirt on.
Speaker 1: And it wouldn't.
Speaker 4: It bothered the hell out of me that he that he was doing that. You know, is that reasonable that that bothered me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, yeah, because I felt judgmental at the time. I was like, oh, what the fun? But then I'm like, no, why would you wear your shirt like that out of directly out of the shower. It wasn't torn, it was just heavy from all the water.
Speaker 4: No, it was it had it had fucking.
Speaker 2: So he didn't like understand the concept of towels.
Speaker 4: I think it was his only shirt. No, But and then he also didn't understand the concept of towels. Okay, yeah, in addition, and it was his own. But I swear to I've never seen him wear anything else.
Speaker 1: Everything sounds wrong with that scenario. Yep, get it, you got it. Well look at you. I mean, yeah, some people are weird. I've I've I've held.
Speaker 2: Onto some shirts much longer than I should have, but then eventually I let it go.
Speaker 1: Sectually. Now I have like a a wife that is bothered by.
Speaker 2: Like some of the stuff that I have that I have like holes in it, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember I went to go visit her for the first time. One of my band tees had a.
Speaker 2: Major gash on the left side of it where it was the shirt was done, and I'm just walking down the street with her, and I'm pretty sure she was like horrified that like this this black bum she's walking with, Like I'm probably a project.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. My shirt was fucked, Like, I throw it away. Eventually.
Speaker 5: I definitely had I definitely had underwear that were in such bad condition and it was like king.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, that's yeah, I underwear right now with whole with like a whole like on the side like that that's what I'm so for me, I'm like, this is fine, you know, but eventually it's gonna you know.
Speaker 1: Her, she's like, dude, throw away. It only has three holes in it, It only has three three holes, and it's fine. It's like Kingston. One of the holes directly in the back. I know hold is directly where your anus is. Yeah, the axis are you stupid? What do you mean, dude? I did this? Like I live a colorful life.
Speaker 4: I like to when I go to the bathroom and I have to take your ship, just pull my pants down and leave around and really thread the needle with that whole.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be too cold, Yeah, I don't want to be Yeah.
Speaker 4: You ever sit on a toilet seat bare ass?
Speaker 1: It's cold sometimes terrifying. I can't catch it if only my assholes. That's crazy. I had a fucking thongs fucking Thongston. Hey crazy, Hey man, I love.
Speaker 6: Why.
Speaker 1: Like that's a good drawing right there, Thongston. If I was if I got really tough, i'd be tongusted. Oh like uh like dide.
Speaker 4: I want a tongsten cube so bad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you talked about the tongues cube.
Speaker 4: I want that thing.
Speaker 1: Four thousand dollars or three thousand.
Speaker 4: It's really expensive.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit, not much before a lot is like a insane amount of money.
Speaker 4: It costs more than it is worth to have. But like I've held the tongues and cubas, and it is so interesting how heavy it is for how little there is of it.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: It's like an interesting sensation to lift what feels like a giant TV or like a dresser with like one hand.
Speaker 1: And be like, what the what is the heaviest metal?
Speaker 4: You think illuminum? Probably, No, it's not famously light. Actually, what are you talking about famously light?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know it's a bright colored metal. I'm just saying, Oh, like it doesn't weigh much. I think he knows that king. I don't think he knows ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I got to agree with you there. I think half of this bit that happens when you put it in the microwave, it gets real heavy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it might blow up. You never see that in the metal in the microwave. And you see like that one like straight bolt, my literity wall.
Speaker 1: You're like remen.
Speaker 4: Lily almost killed all of us.
Speaker 1: She put something. She put a fork in the microwave at one of our chickens giving parties.
Speaker 4: She did you were there? You you noticed it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I think you stopped it. Did she not notice that the fork was on the play?
Speaker 4: She must not notice yet? I mean there's an alcohol going around. I don't know she was drinking, but.
Speaker 5: There's never a I thought, there's never a party like that that we're all not drunk by the time we're eating.
Speaker 1: Especially back then, everyone was drunk by the time we're eating. We'd played card games and drink the we're playing card game, but a sun still out and they're like, let's go eat. Everybody staggers into the room and just eats as much as they can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just wrap the sandwich and aluminum foil, put it in the microwave, and then suddenly they're fucking.
Speaker 1: That's how Chris. That's how Chris ended up in the future. Let's go, I can't. You don't like that scenarios fucking.
Speaker 4: So it's just I had no agency the whole time. I was just being I got no life. Really, in my perspective, I lived six minutes after that show.
Speaker 1: I six like terrible minutes. I think, I think we need a round two, round two.
Speaker 5: We should see how all looks his death, like minor changes throughout the timeline.
Speaker 1: A thousand ways for Christine.
Speaker 4: So this is crazy. Spike TV's that still exists, So this is this is crazy right here, Corinth threw it in Corinth. Yeah, it's a name that's coming up a lot. This is like a regular right hey hey archdemon of the Fifth Blight, doctor nel Cortex in general Ram ram M. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I think it's Ram. No, actually I think I think I think it's Ram. I think it is.
Speaker 4: Actually it is, They say Ram. But like the two a's implying, awesome.
Speaker 1: It probably would be wrong because that's what right there?
Speaker 4: Like Ram, you know, like they probably general Yeah, General, we're gentrifying his name in some sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who's theme? The whole story is there? Is this being gentified? Actually what all the gears is gentrification and then fighting back against it. That's a very interesting You should write a video, I say about that white inwards? Is that what they are? Like the locus, the white You can't get down that rabbit all against you, Griggs, Grigs. October of last year, all right, Since October of last year, I've been slowly re listening to every single episode of The Start Tank. Oh wow, guys, I don't know why. People.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine. I can't imagine that because so many of the early episodes, especially our current events oriented I look like a time capsule kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, I actually look like I backlogged. I haven't finished, but I was backlogging Come Town and if since they think the show is good, so thank god for that. So I understand them doing that. Yeah, be attached to the show. I could obviously. I'm like, there's no fucking way in hell.
Speaker 4: I do like I could see it more if we never talked about the news or like events, because then it's just riffing in jokes.
Speaker 2: It's it's funny though, because it's it's It's like I was listening to when when Donald Trump won the first time and then listening to their reaction to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's fun. It's fun. Yeah, it is interesting.
Speaker 4: But anyway, she says, uh uh, we're listening to every episode, starting usually at work, while also keeping up with new episodes. Be sure to not have it playing on the loudspeaker. You might get fired, you know. Once I'm done with that, I plan on see this is this is where it gets crazy. I plan I'm listening to every single episode of Sacred Symbols. So I asked you three, what's the biggest longest time sink you've ever put into something?
Speaker 1: Oh god, dude, that's a grind. That is a grind. Eighteen. Yeah, that's she's not gonna finish.
Speaker 4: No, there's a long episode too, way longer than these.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You guys average like four hours, don't you now, it's like four hours, like yeah, four hours? Yeah, okay. So I would say, other than Dorkett, maybe the longest time sink I've ever put into something, beating off is a decent answer.
Speaker 5: I probably, you know, it's crazy, relatively probably, Yeah. I feel like I've beat off genuinely maybe forty five minutes in my life. So you're like a You're a quick come like two tugs and then I'm fucking I'm anna v vacin.
Speaker 1: That's bullshit.
Speaker 2: But I wish I've always actually wish I had the ability to like come on command, yeah, to be sick, because a lot of times it's like I'm not I'm not fucking putting the candles out and get no, I just want to I wish I could come you get the poison out, and then I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I wish I could come really hard on command like that. It'd be funnier like couple of command is like, but like coming like a roping like like you were doing all day or edging all day. Yeah, like this blast like just like fucking fall to my knees and weeping like you can like you can hear it. You could. You could hear it from the room here is crazy. You can hear the deposits semen, What do you mean that the girl autumn is? Like I heard that inside of my body. Oh that's very not good. Actually it sounds like really like literally weeping. I'm on the ground. Is I can get up? I gotta get to my feet.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's probably a video game. It's got to be a video I just don't know which one. I think probably there's three. For me, There's fucking Pokemon Golden Our Gold. So I think between all the Halo games, I probably have easily over like one thousand and fift.
Speaker 1: Dark Souls two. Holy Crowd played that game a lot. You know.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing is, this is a crazy answer for me to think about. Uh, it's probably just because of the casual nature of my uh raid account, my raid shuttle edgends account just being casually open a lot of times and just rearranging gear, just doing daily stuff because of that. How long I've been playing it, it might be that, which is insane to me really, but like I don't really count it as that because it's me more of like I have a little bit of downtime, but it's still a video game, you know, Like I'm not really I don't think of it in that way right now.
Speaker 1: It's just more like it's just I'm kind of collecting even like Twitter kind of. Yeah, I really do.
Speaker 2: It's so, but like I was like, ah, when I think about that, the timing, if I could actually clock it on my phone, I don't know if I can. Oh wait, I don't play it on my phone that much anymore, but clock it on the app on the on PC.
Speaker 1: That's like it might be that by default, which is gross when I think about it, because it's like that's not like a it doesn't feel like that. It doesn't feel like that at all.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I make an efforts when I'm not using I'm not tweeting, I turn off my Twitter. I closed the window I tried to have it open anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good rule. I make a serious effort to do that. Dude, I was, uh, because Doom's coming out tomorrow, right you haven't played it yet. No, really, it's good.
Speaker 4: You played already?
Speaker 1: How of it? You can preorderate?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I I'm playing on game Pass.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, why not.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll buy it later or whatever, but right now, if I could play it for not having to buy it, like, I'll just do it.
Speaker 1: But I think it's rout. It's out getting fucking stressed out.
Speaker 4: It's out tonight, I think, because it's out tomorrow, which means like probably nine pm today. But like I I was like, oh, I got to reaculate myself to Doom. So I like I jumped into Eternal like two days ago, and I wanted to just kind of play like the first level to just kind of get accustomed to it, and then I ended up I think I'm like at the end now already.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just like, oh, yeah, I forgot. This is really fucking good, Like I remember that being true, but like I didn't think I was, so I didn't think I would want to beat it again.
Speaker 1: Is really good.
Speaker 4: It's fucking unreal, dude, I actually don't think that. I don't think I'll like the new one as much.
Speaker 1: Really, two different I heard it's very good man.
Speaker 4: No, I think I'm gonna like it a good game because I like, I liked twenty sixteen as well, and they say like they're saying it's like slower, it's more like twenty sixteen, and I'm like, I'm fine with that, but like there's something about Eternal that's like so.
Speaker 1: It's like it's break neck. Like I like the aesthetic of the Dark Age a lot more. I think I would. I think it's hilarious. I think I will. It's very it's very uh Ashra's Army of Darkness. I see.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's that's I think what's gonna save it for me? I think the vibe is gonna I think.
Speaker 1: I'm so you get a dragon? Yeah, I heard, I heard a dragon. I was like, oh, yes, I heard.
Speaker 4: Those sections kind of suck though, oh really, oh that's what I heard.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe I like them, but.
Speaker 4: It does seem like one of those things where it's like this is a doom game, like let me shoot things, and then they're like, what about the turret section, and it's like I can see that being kind of whatever.
Speaker 5: But oh see, it's like in Shadow of War where you get the fucking big old fucking ogurts.
Speaker 1: Oh you slaughter, you use them, just you slid its throat and then you leave. And it's like I didn't have to do that.
Speaker 4: Almost fifty thousands roading, Oh says deep Sea Samurai is basically already a thing.
Speaker 1: What do we have here?
Speaker 4: There's where a man a manha What the.
Speaker 1: Fuck is that? That is a Chinese mango or Korean one Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: A manha called Leviathan. That is a world that flooded, and there are harpoonists that fight giant mutated fish. It is completed and has two hundred and fourteen chapters. You guys talking about that sent sent that barreling back into my mind.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of them in my fucking life. I never heard of manhah in my life. Flog wah, fato fogua fog wah. What is fog wah? That's like that's like sound type ship. Okay, I was. I was like, let's see if he was actually gonna guess it. Frog wah? What was that? Flag wah?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is? It is No, That's why I said, I don't know what it is fucking guess. I don't know take a good fighting style. I'll tell you it's it's a it's a food, is it? Frog legs? Frog?
Speaker 6: Wah.
Speaker 4: It's like a stuffed baby goose or some ship.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's a it could be a goose or a duck liver. It's just fatty as fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they use they grind up a bunch of babies to make it. Yeah, savages, crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Human babies, human babies.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go, liver, big gay beetle guzzling come like a's sugar water. Hey, he wrote and says, Hey, Chris, Derek and big dumb dumb meani head, fuck.
Speaker 11: You you.
Speaker 1: Started this. Technically, I hate the fucking little beetle. Name is little fucking annoy.
Speaker 4: I recently got a good haul of PS two games for a great price, and it built up a decent collection of games over the years that I love playing repeatedly. My question is do any of you have older consoles, and if so, what are your favorite games on them?
Speaker 1: And how often do you play.
Speaker 4: I don't really play my old stuff all that often, Like every now and again, I'll jump into him, but like it's it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Rare there's just too much say stuff always.
Speaker 4: Exactly, there's too much shit coming out constantly, and even the back my backlog for just this generation by itself is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, so, like I can't even I don't know.
Speaker 4: Every now and again, like if something comes out again, like when Legacy of Cane came out again, they did that remaster thing, I'm like, okay, I'll play Or if something comes to backwards compatible or whatever, yeah, I'll play it. But like the old hardware is kind of it's hard to get into the mindset of using it, even though.
Speaker 1: I do like it a lot. You gotta plug it in, turn it on. Yeah, I'm like, I don't want to do all that on the move. A lot of times. You don't even look that good on the TV, honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I use my DS. I used to use it for a little bit and I played a lot of I put a lot of fire Bloom. It was very fun game on there.
Speaker 1: What else? I played awkwarat at a time on there? There's mask did I play recently? I'll Hunter of the Reckoning I played that. Yeah. Yeah. And the Xbox One really yeah, they have it like.
Speaker 2: Compatible like compatible, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like the Xbox version. That game was so fucking fun. The problem with that.
Speaker 2: Game a single player game exactly, it took like forty minutes to beat the first boss because the werewolves.
Speaker 1: No, it's some fucking weirdo.
Speaker 2: Like he has four legs and he's like a like a beast kind of thing and he just slams down.
Speaker 1: That's all he does.
Speaker 2: He just chases you and then you get too close and he just goes like that. So you have to just go in circles and shoot him for almost an hour.
Speaker 1: They basically have to grow him.
Speaker 4: You have like a friend of yours, dude, I played that ship my friend, uh, my friend Malik showed me in that game, and I remember going to Malak's house all the time and playing that game and being like blown away by it because it looks so real at the time to me because I just had a PS one, yeah, and he had an next Spot and I was like fair enough, what well? I was playing Spider Man on PS one where his hands were blocks, you know, yeah, fucking insane. And then people had like games like Dark Age, Like my aunt had an Xbox Oh my god, Dark Dark Angel.
Speaker 1: That's such a stupid craze. And so that was that show had the scow but.
Speaker 5: There's something stupid idiots, wheelchairs and Jensenchles He's.
Speaker 4: Like Jens Nicholes, Jessica Alba and John Live You're.
Speaker 1: An angel, hockem. You can't fucking fix me an angel. I can't walk you fucking lion, stupid celestial slut.
Speaker 4: I think John lovets in that chest.
Speaker 1: My legs work, yeah, John John Lovitt was in Dark Angel, Dark Angel.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, jess All, you are a dark Angel.
Speaker 5: I think that the first that's his first role before Supernatural. What happened to jess Alba?
Speaker 1: She I think she just got married and then laft to a black dude. He's like a lights black dude something. Nigga.
Speaker 4: This is not even answered the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah's just didn't help, but help at all. See what she's up to. I'm like, she's she I guess just stop doing everything.
Speaker 4: He was just in a movie.
Speaker 1: Oh is she really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: John Lavins documentary, You rat fuck? I think she played John. It's crazy, the most challenging role of a lifetime. Jessica Alba as John Lavitts and John Lavitt's.
Speaker 1: Sweeps the Oscars Oscar. She sweeps the Tony Awards. He said, there's not there's no music in the film, man.
Speaker 4: There's no music in the film, but the script is is no The script.
Speaker 13: His music to my ears, What are you saying script is like music because it's it's so soulful.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, not all music is soulful, though. A skin I guess what.
Speaker 4: She sells skin?
Speaker 1: What the what do you mean, scare?
Speaker 4: I thought it was like that company Devereux Wigs. You know that company, Devereaux Wigs.
Speaker 1: I don't know that company, but I imagine there's wig companies.
Speaker 4: There's a wig company out there called Devereu Wigs that used to sell wigs with like real like they used to they would they would use creamat like crematorium like dead people hair.
Speaker 1: I don't and that it's like donated hair. It's technically donated. I mean it's dead doting.
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's one it's a one sided donation. Yeah, it's a fair I guess that's what That's what I call stealing?
Speaker 1: Is it one side? No more dead exactly?
Speaker 4: It's really selfish when you think about it.
Speaker 1: Should re animate dead people and make them to slave labor. I think they do that in avowed. Oh yeah, they do that. Well, they got the right idea.
Speaker 4: There's the whole thing. There's the whole thing about the ethics of necromancy, like like, is it okay?
Speaker 2: You don't want to do that, because if necromancy becomes real, they're just gonna do it exclusively to people.
Speaker 1: They're just gonna like they're just gonna, like, I don't think so, they're gonna do it to poor ass people who you can't who happened to be a little darker. They're definitely gonna kill a lot of people and then make them fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, the power structure. You know, it's like, hey, we gotta save the South Africans. But it's like that type ship.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm a big We're gonna save the White.
Speaker 1: I gotta get my.
Speaker 4: Xbox three sixty back because there's a bunch of there's a bunch of stuff that I downloaded. There's a bunch of like Xbox five Arcade games that I know for a fact I owned that I just that aren't backwards compatible for some reason that like I just can't put things like Explosion Man and Limbo I don't have anymore. I don't think so I don't know tragic, but things like the class like Hexa HD, which is like the packing game, Like you can't play that, and it's just like, what the fuck is going on here? Makes no sense?
Speaker 1: Weird?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: So I would like to get my hands on working through sixty. But it wouldn't be that difficult, I guess.
Speaker 1: But like rich pe food man, which.
Speaker 4: People are you looking at frog Wi or whatever?
Speaker 1: But basically I was looking at this and I'm like, something a mess a buffet. Somebody went to a buffet and they didn't understand the theme it does. It looks like several varied rieties of city people came on that. I'm still looking at justal, but she's living her best life.
Speaker 4: Did she marry like a billionaire or something?
Speaker 2: If you're saying it was like light skin nigga, but I imagine, because that's what that's what.
Speaker 1: Not married a dude dussa that yeah, that fucking owns like all of that ship. Yeah he's fucking he's crazy. That guy is balling. Of course she marries And I was like, I can't stand like that makes me so he's so crazy? Rich I thought he was an Asian mad that she's already some hiks, already rich as ship. And then she's like she doubled down. I'm gonna go. It just makes me bad. I like, you don't even need to marry that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the epics of it is kind of because like you're basically taking somebody, you're basically taking somebody who might benefit greatly from that off the market in some sense.
Speaker 1: And that's exacting. But also like so what no, I know, but like it's but that's what I feel. I feel like I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: I'm like, come on, lady, I get the funk out of here. Need that she go elevate some fucking nerd. She was thrill though, probably the hottest woman ever at her peak, so.
Speaker 1: Have the biggest up there.
Speaker 5: No, she I think she was like top tier, most try women on the plane at her peak. I think she's like the benchmark.
Speaker 1: Doesn't hold the candle, the Rosie o'donald I would knock Rose o donald down. Just a sad did you know? Well for the story, I get it. Sad? Is this this would a fact? I did it. I'm like, yeah, I fucking hit that, Balling Moriarty wrote in Balling, Ball and Moriarty guys, he says, what's up? He says, what's up? Slat dicks.
Speaker 4: A couple of weeks ago, a story came out of Pennsylvania about a woman shitting on another car's hood due to roads.
Speaker 1: You saw that, gro This is their video on that straight up diarrhea. Yeah? Are you like of it happening? Yeah? You don't see the act.
Speaker 2: You see that the person, You see her coming up to the car and then the phone kind of pans down and then you hear the person complaining like you're fucking disgusting, and then shows the aftermath.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That bitch is greazy and the shows are getting arrested. Have you guys? That is wild?
Speaker 4: But like, have you guys seen have you guys been involved in any road rage incidents? Have you witnessed any? If not, what's the craziest one you've heard of?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 4: And stay gay people. The car shitter has and only fans where she sells feet picks?
Speaker 1: Who the car shitter? I wonder if it was before or after? Yeah, it's probably after, right, You have to imagine like she like got it's a little notoriety. Yeah, makes sense, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Imagine wanting feet picked anything from r after knowing that, Yeah, oh it was that bitch and shot on the car.
Speaker 1: So hot feet insane. We were house her feet. I mean, that's so crazy. So somebody thought of that. It was so stupid.
Speaker 4: I remember when me and Jayalen were driving across the country from New York to here. I don't know if it was road range necessarily, but it felt like it. We didn't exchange words or anything, but like this, this truck basically ran us off the road.
Speaker 1: Whoa and uh.
Speaker 4: It was like in Kansas. That's why I hate Kansas. In the middle of the country is fucked. It's entirely ruined.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we were.
Speaker 4: It was like nighttime and we were driving. We'd just come out of this fog, this really dense fog where we couldn't see even like a foot in front of us.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't see anything like that ship. Yeah, we come out and we can see it's like, oh my god, we're out of the fog. And then like I think a second later, headlights from behind us. It was like a truck behind us. The entire time that we didn't even see the light was that fucking diffused. And then he just wouldn't slow down, and he just kept speeding up, and it was like we were clearly there. I was like, what the fuck is this? And so we had to I basically had to be like, yo, I'm I'm I'm not dealing with this right now, Like I'm not gonna I'm not gonna challenge this fucking semi to a battle. In Jalen's old car. It wasn't a Corolla, dude.
Speaker 1: It was like a That car felt like it was from the seventies. Man like it was. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: I think it was like a ninety nine for tourists or something like that.
Speaker 1: I think I was in it one time. Was it blue? No, it was red. It was like maroon kind of it was. And it was falling the fuck apart, damn. Like he that that car. I think it's like died for good, Like before I think I even met you.
Speaker 5: I think that car died when it was while we no you knew him ready, were in a first place in flind I remember me and him had to push it back. Oh, you had to push it back and push it back from we were over it was over by the mall. We had to push it back to our house. From the mall a Carr. Yeah, how'd you do it?
Speaker 1: Wait? How'd you do it? We did it? No, wait in Glendale.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so from the Galleria to the Hilda up the hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sucks. Yeah, dude sent the money.
Speaker 5: We I was way stronger than I felt strong afterwards. That some guy that was like some guy that was like a that's actually not We got by the house and some guy that was like a bike rider. It was like trying to help us, and he had like the fucking bike riding shoes, so he couldn't get any.
Speaker 1: You like, dude, thank we appreciate jo. Don't worry about this. Don't worry about this man.
Speaker 4: So you pushed it down fucking Colorado. Yeah, the busy. That's crazy to.
Speaker 1: Imagine a way it would have been me. He needed help, he needed help. I would have left the car there. I couldn't. I couldn't leave him. I couldn't leave him, not that help. I was like, there's cheap to drugs for like seventy bucks. You know, like he didn't understand how poor we were. Well you you didn't. You could have asked me at that point. You weren't home. I don't know why you were you weren't home for something together. Oh weird. You might have been up, you might have been back, you might have been back in New York. Oh mm hmmm. Damn, so its winter maybe fall. That's crazy, dude. And I told Lily about that. She was like what and I was like yeah. She's like, why didn't you guys call me? I was like, oh, you're dumb. Men that I had a girlfriend at the time, I had a fucking resource. Dummies. That could have been me, man, No way it was. It was funny, small distances. We were laughing off while we were doing it, so it was a good time. Let's get it off the street kind of a thing.
Speaker 4: Push kind of pushing a car all the way home is crazy, Like I pushed a car. I was pushing cars for for the boxing, boxing training, and I remember that was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: I thought this was fake? Pushing them up pill was a stupid idea. Never do that. No, we weren't doing it uphill. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: You're just gonna die. Probably we are.
Speaker 1: Momentium's gone, he's got I's gotta get on the car, and like where it's gonna go? As goes? Was this car goeshere. They were pushing it and no one was steering, so they were just like, wherever the wind goes, wherever this figure it out. I want to do that. Somehow, you guys finally got it with no one steering.
Speaker 5: I love the idea of like pushing a car. He has no gays, the cars all fucked up. He's like, all right, well, I was gonna gi up this hill. I was gonna turn off this hill, and then bang, you're driving in every green light.
Speaker 2: You're just making it. You're just making it somehow, just making it down there. You're just going through the city. Idiot probably has done that. Yeah, we killed someone if I went really want till he hit one guy and he died. Maybe a bicycle maybe, bro, you know what, we've got a bicycle in the show. You deserve to be fucking flattened two dimensional eyes motherbuckers. Yeah, you know, I know it's you're not supposed to be on the sidewalk, but I don't care.
Speaker 1: So in New York you have to be. You'll die. Actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if there's not like a designated bike lane, because there's some places that designated bike land, I'm like cool.
Speaker 1: Other than that, don't fucking share the street with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on a bicycle.
Speaker 1: Don't fucking do that. I hit you, I really want to. I want to hate you badly because like, how dare you? I'll turn you out, Yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Like the fucking pieces of ship are in like they're not even off to the side, like they're actually just in the lane because I'm supposed to share the road with you, And I'm like.
Speaker 1: I you were so slow, Like come on, dude, come on, you know what.
Speaker 4: I saw a guy riding a bike on the highway once and it really pissed me off, really infuriated.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's supposed to be there.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's literally illegal. I think it's literally like an illegal thing that you can't ride your because you're causing a fucking massive safety.
Speaker 1: Hazard by doing that. That's a crazy person.
Speaker 4: That was back home. I remember, like it's on my way. I went, I got off the plane and my parents picked me up and then we drove driving on eighty two I think ready four. I can't remember what's that was like for one tourhouse and then yeah, this dude on a fucking bicycle on the highway and.
Speaker 1: He's going as fast as you can't try to keep up.
Speaker 4: He's trying, He's going fast in every car, and he was on the shoulders like ninety eight he was on the shoulder too, so we knew he wasn't you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it was he understood on some levels, like, well, I can't be on the main part of this road.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, you can't be on any you go away, dude. I wonder what that dude's thinking was not he's dead right now, I bet. I'm certain this is we got scared by.
Speaker 1: Something they fucking freaked on right off the side, or somebody just was a hero and justered right into him, just cut him off. Did I have this reminds me?
Speaker 4: That reminds me of had a friend and a friend a long time ago, And this is around the time I started having the three parties, like when it was starting to kind of beget like it was like when when me and like just two other people were doing it and then it years later would go on to be an actual thing. But it was like raining and E three was on and I was watching it at home, and then my friend Justin was watching it at home. We were just kind of texting back and forth by what we were saying. Then his power went out and it was raining, and he was like, oh fuck, it just started. And I was like, oh, dude, come over here, just come over.
Speaker 1: You're not that far.
Speaker 4: It's like a fifteen minute bike ride.
Speaker 1: And so he came.
Speaker 4: He goes like, yeah, I'll be there in a little bit. And then like an hour passes and he's just like not, he's not there, and like what the fuck is going and it's raining like crazy hard shit. And then he finally shows up and he's sopping wet, no bicycle, and I was like, what happened. He's like, my bike got a flat, so I threw it in the river.
Speaker 1: I threw it in the river. He threw his bike in the river. Fucking Justice. I haven't seen that guy in so long. That's that's perfect. That's a perfect summary of justice. Justice is awesome. I'm miss Justice. That's a perfect summary.
Speaker 4: I have no explanation for it. Like it was just so crazy. And then my mom was like, you threw your bike in the river. When he got here, it's like, let's go get it.
Speaker 1: So my mom went and we all grabbed it.
Speaker 4: I know what I think he was just having a rough He was having one of those days.
Speaker 5: Day where it's like something small happens and you think, God, this is really fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: I'm because like, here's the day I'm looking forward to this whole time. I can't enjoy it in the comfort of my own home. It's raining, like crazy, I just lost my motor transportation. I'm halfway through this journey already, so like I might as well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So he probably just like I never I've never been like I've heard people like, oh I've done they broke their controllers. It's like that kind of like I just I've never gotten to that because I just I value money.
Speaker 5: Sure, I can't I broke remember the time I broke my controller? But all that happened was the button was exactly out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to be fair, I might be that's right, I know of it. I was like, how did this happen?
Speaker 1: It wasn't been destroyed. It was like the bumper was just out, like sticking out, protruding out that It's I don't know how it broke like that. It was a little delicate break.
Speaker 4: I might be misremembering exactly this guy, I might be misremembering like exactly what was wrong with the bike, because it could be that the bike was.
Speaker 1: Just like actually fuck, it was actually fucked, yeah, like and he was just like, well, this is useless. Now I don't I don't believe that just because of how.
Speaker 2: Like like easy, like every part on the bike is easily replaceable, the thing at.
Speaker 1: Least like under a car if it was completely just like yeah, like if you if the frame is fucked then of course, and then it's like it's useless. Yeah, like if if a car ran over, then I get it. Truck hit him, see getting hit really hard and.
Speaker 11: Then still walking as the water was soothing at that point, call somebody, yeah, just like I feel like somebody would have taken him the rest of the way.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the issue is that, like it was raining really hard, and this is before waterproof phones. This is not you can't really was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well I guess so it's like two thousand and seven, eight or something like that after that, right, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Seven? Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah there was still flip phones and.
Speaker 4: Sh yeah you had Motorola erasers, you got that thing?
Speaker 1: What it was gone? So like he was kind of into dust. He's kind of stuck.
Speaker 6: Something.
Speaker 4: The idea of just like going through all that turmoil was just like riding in a bike through the raid just to sit with your friend and watch them announce fucking split your cell, blacklist ye game that you're not going to play, or like, hey, where are we get a sequel to Prey? And then it never comes out stupid?
Speaker 1: Do you remember that?
Speaker 4: You remember Pray too when it was like a space bounty hunter fucking and then it became whatever it was, but no, and then they canceled it, and then they just like Arcane made a different game, and then they were like, this is a really cool game, and no one's gonna play. She'd call it Prey because we have this I P that we haven't used, and it's like, well it's not Prey though, so why would why would you? Like it'll get eyes on it, and it's like, okay, very cool.
Speaker 1: That's what's so for.
Speaker 4: That's what's so shameful about praise, Like praise honestly, like one of the most brilliant games I've ever played, but it's got a name that was foisted upon it that doesn't make any sense, Like it has nothing to do with the original prey at all. Like it's not even it doesn't even have like you know that that almost surface level attempt to connect it, you know where it's like like a codec entry.
Speaker 1: Nothing straight up a little bit where they're just like wow that, I think the show's over it the names. It's actually a good time to read the other names. Now one more hours for one.
Speaker 4: Let me just read this one guy.
Speaker 1: Here we go, and then it'll be over.
Speaker 4: Because I started, I intro this, I would feel bad about so it itchy balls cocksuck, itchy balls, cocksucker takes down the cock Guza, it's pretty that's very clever, Like read Richard throwt this with the amount of stretches happening, Hey.
Speaker 1: Hands stretches as far as he can up.
Speaker 4: Over his head and then he puts a hat on to keep it keep it in place?
Speaker 1: Was that the first thing he did? I would have made my dick real big, Like do you think what do you think is the first thing he did when he learned that you can stretch? He probably fits his own asshole. I think you probably like I would use it. I would use it. Yeah, I would use it.
Speaker 4: I think I would use it to reach into places that I normally couldn't. Like, I would like stretch my sinuses out so that I could, you know, actually clean them out.
Speaker 1: Clean them out. I wouldn't have to do no Neddy clean them out manually. That's good. Yeah, his asshole. Everybody spleen itches. Yeah, exactly. I got a bit of a blocket. Let me just take it out. Read. Richer's theoretically can never have like a lot of the normal ailments that well, yeah, because he can control his molecular structure. Yeah, it's crazy anyway.
Speaker 2: I feel like the idea of hanging out in my bed and then like just sucking a chick from the other room, that's pretty sick.
Speaker 1: I just I think that's too much to ask.
Speaker 4: Say, did you know that ben Grim can't get sick? Yeah, he's rocks.
Speaker 1: Of course he can't get sick. I don't know. It was the last sick of Rocky Myth. I feel like paper could suck him up.
Speaker 5: Imagine it's caught in paper and he's fucking powerless, and it's like it's like water paper.
Speaker 1: So they just dropped in the lake and drowning and kill him. That that's how doctor fucking just lemon got me. You fucking got me. You got me. He said something Ju says Jewish, how Jewish, that he's very Jewish. I feel like I didn't get that he's not Israelite Jewish Jewish. It's not that's not that Jewish then, really, I mean he's actually he's like jew from New York is he? I don't remember him at that very Jewish get away from me paper. He's like me. He talks like an actual New Yorker does, like he's like an Actually that is true. That is Yeah, I do appreciate character.
Speaker 10: Nick.
Speaker 1: It's me. I'm rocks, just like most of New Yorkers. I'm rocks, hard body, motherfucker hard body. I'm rocks body. I really like m FDL from me giving my bagel? No to put that paper? You got that wrap?
Speaker 8: The wrap the bagel on paper? You can't okay what the man? I told the wrap Johnny, help me please burn the paper off my meal. But I'm destroyed my meal.
Speaker 1: Johnny, you always bothered me about him about Ben Grimm.
Speaker 4: Was that like because you know he's rocks, so you could see like the each individual rocks that make him up, you know, they're separated. Yeah, I always viewed it, like my mind always like looked at it as like scab take a bunch of scabs. So like I always had the idea. I always had the thought of him like picking a rock off, and there was.
Speaker 1: Just like a bunch of pink underneath under skinn there is pink. I don't like that at all. This is what it says, under his skin is him.
Speaker 5: I think actually I think it's still bent under his skin. That doesn't I mean, okay, but it girls doesn't really makes it grows back like skin, does you know?
Speaker 4: I guess I guess it does. I guess none of it makes sense. It's comic book garbage.
Speaker 1: He breaks his hand.
Speaker 4: It will be like but so ITCHI balls balls toxica like got like a really big cheeto with cracks in it, Like like a cheeto with a fucking what it calls? He says, Hey handsome, He says, he, Hay handsomes. I just want to give an update on my d m C journey. I just finished DMC one great game, very beloved. Finished dm C d d m C two dookie butt ass game.
Speaker 1: He says. It sucks, definitely weak two sucks definitely.
Speaker 4: DMC three absolutely fantastic. I I can see the animated version of Dante in Dante from the C three very heavily. Then I went into playing the Oblivion. Well that's not Devil May Cry at all.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's not playing the remastered Obliving.
Speaker 4: Oh he's playing When into playing Oblivion remaster and we'll have to pull myself away from it at some point to play DMC four and five. I have an exciting backlog on my hands. What back backlog games do you have that you're most excited to play.
Speaker 1: Dude, I have so many fucking backlock.
Speaker 2: We don't have backlog. I gave up after a while. I still got to play a Dragon's Dogma two. I was the only one I knew that I was excited about that game. And then I was just like seventy dollars and then I saw the optimization was kind of shitty, and I'm like, I don't know whatever, it just I just saw like the two. Of course it was gonna be seventy bucks. But yeah, but like I was just seeing the reviews of people saying, like on Steam, like ah, this thing is kind of optimized, kind of shitty, and I was like I'm not playing this right now.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's fine now it's been over a year, but uh it Also it's not that Captom pissed me off because you use the Captain Seltzer games ultra cheap. After like a year where I was saying capcom, I think I've just said it too many times. Just come now, I see excuse me, come con come cap all right. This fell apart so quickly, it's crazy. I'm coming coming, come up, yeah, coming coming, like a key of furniture because insane.
Speaker 4: Midst I can't there's some some my key furniture is so sturdy that I can't believe it, and then other ones are like genuinely like balsa wood.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. You were on that table. We had the one that was like awkwardly high.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we had like this perfectly square you you yeah, you remember it, yeah, And it was so fucking that thing was heavy duty, man like, it was way storter than it needed to be. And then I got something else for my key, and then it fell apart in two minutes.
Speaker 1: I got a bookcase. I'm not really gonna putting that ship together too, So I was like, what the bookcase my Kia that was enduring the one I had before, the one before I had, like the fucking stupid fancy what I have now?
Speaker 4: Are you taking the flugan Jurgen or whatever the yeah?
Speaker 1: And I was like it was enduring.
Speaker 5: It was it was taking damage though it was the boxes, the squares was taking damage.
Speaker 4: I was taking damage like it because he put comic books on it, and comic books are fucking heavy. Dude, over there, you realize how heav boos are until you.
Speaker 1: Gotta move there? Would you forget that they're just because in your well, in your yeah, in your mind, it's just like it's paper, dude.
Speaker 5: What I was helping one of our friends move, right, And you can tell if someone has never really moved their own stuff, how they packed. Yeah, because they're supposed to pack so you can lift it. That is how you packed. I remember how when we first moved, when I packed my idiots, when I packed my comics, Yeah, because I packed them all up.
Speaker 1: You packed them all together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he packed them all together and then in like a box with like one strip of tape underneath. And it was just so clear, like he said, this is not going to fucking function at all.
Speaker 5: And what's funny is that I was we were moved or stuff, and I was like, there was one box that you not with like a hundred pounds on one side and then maybe.
Speaker 1: Nine on the other side.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I was like an old cr T TV.
Speaker 1: I was like, how'd you pack this? Me and Ben were like, what the fuck it? What is this? And then her and Lily went up to get like like pillows and stuff and they could had to get help from another guy in the place to bring it down. And I was like, guys, you guys are carrying pillows and comforters. You guys can't bring that downstairs. Yeah, it was I think.
Speaker 5: I think honestly, it was probably because the fact that the pillows and covers are so big that it was probably awkward to carry, but it wasn't heavy.
Speaker 1: It was might be awkward. I mean, can you can fold them down to where they're not awkward to carry? It was like like one of the dogs, one of the doggy steps things that like this takes me five seconds just to fold it up on It takes long.
Speaker 5: You know what I do When I when I carried comforters, I really wrapped around myself with like a fuck like like like a shaw or something like that.
Speaker 1: I just kind of wear them. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Literally, when we were moving from our first apartment up the street to thee that I was down the street in the middle of the night, I went up there. I grabbed all of the comforters that we had in the apartment and I wore them down the street into an old apartment and they were like, I want to put me already thought it was a encryptid and then I was like that crazy.
Speaker 1: And it's funny the.
Speaker 4: Things you think about like that we used to do in those moments and not think about how it looks from other people's perspective. It's like when I abandoned our when I abandoned our moving truck when we were when we were moving to the to uh Burbank for the first time, because my food got to the apartment and I was just it was like one hundred and fifteen degrees and I was like, I gotta I gotta go, and I left, like.
Speaker 1: I was driving the car. I was driving the the U haul with Jalen, and I was like, my food is here.
Speaker 4: It was at the traffic light, and I walked out and I ran back to the apartment with no shirt on because it was fucking one hundred seventeen degrees was raining, ash.
Speaker 1: I hadn't eaten all day. We were moving very cool.
Speaker 4: So somebody just saw some guy abandon a truck in the middle of the street.
Speaker 1: Guess the apocalypse.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: It was too, I just like I was. I didn't. I genuinely didn't care. I was like, I'm eating, I have to eat. That was such an ass period of time. It's a terrible fucking it was a terrible day. Okay, Just contrary, I loved it. That was the day that Lyle was.
Speaker 4: Moving too, Like we were coincidentally both moving on the same day. And I remember I dropped off my fridge to him.
Speaker 1: I remember that when Lyle leftist basement.
Speaker 4: He lives in that rat infested hell hole.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh god.
Speaker 4: Anyway, let's get the fuck out of here. Let's read the names of our patre of our patrons over at patreon dot com, slash or snart tank, you remember them, Yeah, you remember those people.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon is the win Cinnermon is the winterer Mon Cinema, It's cinermn and the man.
Speaker 5: Fucking doing a bunch of gayelic fucking dances in front of him. Gaylic gla Alyx's me sent him on.
Speaker 1: Go watch my movie Center Center.
Speaker 4: We're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons there where we can go over to patreon, dot comcast a snark tank.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a website, is it, yeah, Patreon, Oh yeah it is. That's right. I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: You can go over there and if you put a dollar down, if you give a dollar to him, you'll get an early ad free access. If you give uh five dollars to Kingston, he'll suck your dick, really give And if you give twenty five dollars to the show, I'll read your name. I think these are the prices in accordance with the sacrifice made by each of us.
Speaker 1: I think are are pretty accordant. Fair, definitely fair. Yeah, I think so. I am not sucking your dick anymore. He will suck your dick.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, he's just talking about tariffs, like it is not exactly five dollars anymore for the dick sucking tier. Now it's like six fifty kind.
Speaker 1: Of something like that. But it was like the tax that incorporated. Yeah all right, he will let you finish down his throat.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, it's extra five dollars for up the nostrils. It's a ten dollars tiers. Can you imagine we just we just had like we just basically like it just had a this is a sex slavery tier on our fucking patriarch where it's like ten bucks.
Speaker 1: You just get the funk one of the.
Speaker 4: Costs that is so barbaric, and they have no say they signed fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: You get fifteen dollars to get the fuck.
Speaker 4: So reasonable, you Jesus give me stupid not to do it, because that's that's a fifteen dollars story.
Speaker 1: That's what a million you're not Ye'll get twenty keep the change. Yeah, I'm like, hey, man, I got it. I'm sorry. I got to do it. I'm paid for this. I gotta.
Speaker 4: Sorry, man, I know you're not if I'm so.
Speaker 1: Sorry this man, I'm so sorry. Fucking pillow a fucking bottle of what's extends. I'm so sorry. Dude, Oh my god, the brain he takes sobody, he's becoming a dick. Is that what happens if you take your dirty date supply at once. You just turned into a fucking cot. He turned into a he turns.
Speaker 4: Into guy, ladies and gentlemen. I've been doing nothing but every single every single meal I have I've eaten for the last fifteen weeks has been extends and zinc.
Speaker 1: So that's it.
Speaker 4: That's all I got. He's no protein, no water. If I need liquids, I just sweating my own mouth, sweating.
Speaker 1: My own mind. Somebody fucking real life.
Speaker 4: We're gonna read the names.
Speaker 1: Now, calm me down.
Speaker 4: Somebody slow that down. So he slow it down to twenty five percent.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: What I gotta remember that I write that down. Man, It's gonna be a good content.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm back. I'm back.
Speaker 4: You run me down two one delta Gamma. I uh yanking it with the yonkers yoinker, yeahs ynker here.
Speaker 1: What what does then do again? He yoinks people's he well, he he tugs people's dicks a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And he also lightly shoplifts, he lightly picked pockets. And then he's naked and he's covered in scabs, saris the scabs, and he runs into the dark. And the second he crosses the threshold of dark, he vanishes, the anchors cryptid that I.
Speaker 1: Will become That's great one day, and the Jersey Judgers still.
Speaker 4: I figure, that's still such a stupid idea. I was concernative. Then I watched Chris Now I hate Florida, the all the alt left Pipeline squimp is bugs, Clamuel Esquire, the third You, Sir, guild Master Malley Malibu, colchedra ed Rass. I saw a billboard for Timpoole's podcast on a highway near Cleveland, Ohio. Colin Moriarty, King Dad, King Dad, saying d I R L when Swing kisses the bride.
Speaker 1: King Dad, his name is King. His name's King Dad. Oh I speak King Dad. Keep calling me Kingston's Dad, whatever real name it's King Dad.
Speaker 4: Says that on his fucking birds it's not his birth certificate, on his Costco gift card, all the important documents, Kick Dad, Colin, I'm going to up with the order. Kingston's Dad and Bill caused me on their way to turn these baty boys into batty men. Kingston, my son, why are your goal so gay? Two rats in a trench coat. Kingston's demented laughs are actually a trauma response from saying his dad trick and orphan into blow torching their face off.
Speaker 1: Point the nozzle to your face and blow into it, and it's a bubbles will happen. It's a bubble thing. Now pull the trigger.
Speaker 4: That dispenses the soap instantly melted. Oh my god, Larry, I'm such a prankster.
Speaker 1: You've been Kingston's dadded in the fucking same fun as punk so stupid bolted my ashdurn Kingston's Welcome to the dad Lands, Dad, Dad, We're Dad alright? H p M.
Speaker 4: Candidate for the Ultra Thieves. Uh, the Derek pilot has been going on for so long. I'm waiting for the Derek series.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Swing spits on black people while shitting erect Kingston's dad going to ah, but it's but it's stretched. It stretches into lu Vega's scream from Mambo number five. I don't remember the beginning of that song enough to even understand it is started Berserker Broli's Big Bouncy backside the Sloker two, Why so dirty? Mozart before guys, sorry sucking before guys, ejaculating everybody up? What Mozart wrote a song that translates to lick me in the Yes. Probably it wouldn't be surprised. Derek salty scrotum sauce. I'm going I say white power when I joined him and chop Ball. Oh hero, he clarified, it's karate is fucking crazy.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Kanye West's new version of flashing lights, but it is called bashing gangs Jewish Goku says ove ove Oh, all gooners fire at will glaze their randy rears. Colin Moriarty, domination Majen Moriarty, Derek not droving is innocent, free him Ball and Moriarty.
Speaker 1: Colin Moriarty homosexual, Oh god, homosexual sized beetle sucking the grinch green snot rocket out of Derek's big black probuscus like a small vacuum. That's well written. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Roscus is a is a wild.
Speaker 1: All sides stop doing that? That ship? Stop my what stop stop that? The beatle?
Speaker 6: No more?
Speaker 1: Beatles no more? What is it about beatles that you're so I don't like that people keep talking about beatles and fucking and sexualius with beatles listen because bugs are so not sexual.
Speaker 2: Acts like he doesn't know reverse psychology or the streisand effect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that's what I'm doing. I think it's funny. I think that one is a fucking reward. This guy acts like he doesn't know the carbonaro effect or whatever. The hell?
Speaker 4: No, the carbon Cabinaro effect is that. That's that magician guy who tricks demented people. He had a show on True TV. He tricks people out of dementia. Yeah you remember everything now, yes.
Speaker 1: Curious curious. I'm curious comery already.
Speaker 2: I was just listening to a band called Dementia or Oh really, you're an old fucking sockabilly bend.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: This guy sounds like he smokes ten thousand cigarettes. He's like here, rhyme all alone. I'm like, how the is he singing key perfectly that in the Shadows and I don't He's like mongol, it's yeah, I got Yeah. He just sounds like a digerie dude. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Listen if you're listening, listen to the song shadow Crypt by Dems or.
Speaker 4: Go and then you guys, the no two words, no two phrases belong together, then more than shadow Crypt and Demented Arc.
Speaker 1: If you if you asked me, like if I didn't even know the name of that band, and you.
Speaker 4: Said who sings?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Shadow?
Speaker 4: Shadow Crypt? That would have been like, oh, that's clearly demented. Couldn't be anybody else. I got a couple of white babies. I've been meaning the cell leaking pre colum. We're already squared. Blonde, blue eyed German Man applying for Sween's position to gentrify the podcast, would say the ND word a little than him. Uh, Calamarie already woke Marxist Pope, My ass is full of piss. Help thug Zilla versus Kingston's dad wore of the Batimans, losing all my friends in the custody battle. CALAMOI already Sween confused.
Speaker 1: Between his hallucinations and life.
Speaker 4: Calambriardy Spank Sinatra and bing comsby.
Speaker 1: Jack w f M.
Speaker 4: Super Ultra mega dumb, stupid and idiot idiotic Beetles going X Games mode against the gay bug invasion.
Speaker 1: There's too much grease in this dude, What you would you eat it? It's just it's just it's it's a grease burrito. Oh well, why'd you word to the grease burrito then? Because he has no bacon and eggs, can.
Speaker 4: Can you get grease burrito? Hold the meat and the beans and the cheese, so you want a fat tortilla full of grease?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You ever see that meme of somebody ordering a pizza and they uh, they took off every topic except where they put sausage on the left side. So then when it shows up, there's this sausage everywhere because there's no sausage cheese holden in place.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, so stupid.
Speaker 4: That's exactly the kind of think that would make you laugh. And I say, hey, it's a buddy boy kind the day. Call them away already, Chris, Chris Quick, quick man, that's hard to say, real fast, Chris Quick question. I know you hate imagine dragons. Would you still hate them if they can rape you?
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: It's so bad that it's I was a positive what you write you and you're like, you know what, I respect them for raping me.
Speaker 1: Off guard. They earned that rape.
Speaker 2: I never thought they would do something so heinous, and that's kind a little bit respectable. I'm gonna go listen to thunder now yet get whispering that in your.
Speaker 4: I can't even like, I really did not expect that ending.
Speaker 1: Man, that's pretty. I did not expect that. That's I like that. I like that. That's great, good, good good writing.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's not it's it's not gonna be as funny after this.
Speaker 1: That's his name. I'll be subscribed to other podcast.
Speaker 4: We traded such a fucking horrible audience. Oh my god, I will press charges over Kingston molesting made big meaty stinks. Kingson's dad caused the Permian extinction. Uh boogie, it's crazy. Imagine living in their creatures, that live, their whole lives on an Earth that was falling apart and never knew what a sunrise looks like like For millions of years, the sudden didn't rise because the fucking asteroid fucked everything up. Imagine living on this planet at that point.
Speaker 1: I'd be really cold, probably cold and depressing, cold, Like why are weird? Blows man?
Speaker 4: There's dustin glass in my lungs.
Speaker 1: I can't sleep. If I go to sleep, the night crewis is gonna come and take me and wear me as the fucking constantly. You can't go to sleep because the oxygen goes away at night.
Speaker 4: Kind of help places.
Speaker 5: Oh god, what animals still alive from then? That's like a press terrestrial. Maybe elephants, right.
Speaker 4: No, elephants are definitely are you crazy? Elephants survived the fucking astronot.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm like, wow, definitely not right. No, I think they did. I think they did. Actually, brother, I.
Speaker 5: Think I'm probably I'm probably really fucked about how long that asteroid hit because the elephants.
Speaker 1: The gators just ate all the dead animals that felt water and they were like, yeah, I love it. I love extinction events being like a savor to tiger and across the atmosphere. The fucking fuck the fucking the next step in evolution directly got home bladen crazy.
Speaker 5: What the earliest answers of elephants likely uh monrithiums who you're heardil around six days ago ancestor around six million years ago, sixty million, and then what elephants are in the current forum have been around since about six sixty five million years ago.
Speaker 1: Before I don't even know how long ago the asteroid was, like around the sixties. That's what black people to Earth Space.
Speaker 4: You're trying to hide five papers, Like I was like.
Speaker 1: What the fu there?
Speaker 5: You high five year old? Purpose? Little space does black people fall into the ground. Then he grow out, I'm black basketball, I'll play basketball. I'm just like you.
Speaker 1: I did. My skin's darker like Nope, change.
Speaker 4: Boogie Woogie Batti bugle Boy Dandy Andy PM of the aus Spiderfucker Party. Uh, Christopher gay gay fucking gay gun. Would you rather give birth to Portrase O'Neil every day or eat Jamaican food? What?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? So the astoids? So the astroids sucked. I struck about sixty six million years ago. Yeah, that makes it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a little bit after be cause I always say sixty five million years ago dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: Roll near to be fucking stupid as dinosaurs.
Speaker 4: That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: That dang what that's a long time ago.
Speaker 5: Oh really, I didn't think I thought serious. I won an elephant so badly, you fucking don't I do. But I know I shouldn't have one. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I just can't raise one correctly.
Speaker 2: Even if I have the means to raise That's just that that's a animal raising it. I'm paying somebody to do everything.
Speaker 5: That's a animal like I shouldn't have own one of those. But also, like I really I always love that the.
Speaker 1: Food budget on those things must be crazy. Yeah. Yeah, it's just like you're you're you.
Speaker 2: You have a specialist to raise it, and then you just have you own a specialist in an elephant.
Speaker 5: That's I own a person who's slaved to be an elephant. Basically, I'd love to be friends of one, like hug a little one.
Speaker 1: Go to Thailand and hang out the fucking elephants. Nah, your Thailand, you get elephants. We also get lady boys, and I don't want to deal with that. That's crazy. It's a deal. You gotta you gotta get them both.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god, pick and choose.
Speaker 1: You gotta I go there for lady boys like an elephants. O my god.
Speaker 2: All these dudes A go to Red Light District. They go into the room and it's just filled with elephants. Like, I don't even understand how there's multiple elephants in this. This was a this was a fucking tent, and now there's three elephants in here.
Speaker 4: What if you go to Thailand it's the exact opposite, where there's just elephant women and trans elephants.
Speaker 1: I love that. I think that's interesting for sure. It's way more interesting in my opinion. What would you call them? Elephant boys, ellie boys, elphant boy? What would you call We'll come back to this in the future. I'm a big lady.
Speaker 4: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Them.
Speaker 4: Cold Moriarty, Colin.
Speaker 1: Moriarty dead cadid to them stuff gids.
Speaker 4: Devil may Comes is pretty good with the phnice. I'm a better man than you. Rick blasting hal size is at five thousand p s I, Episode four hundred is Lily Jojo and Chris's flashlight, Dave Buntz's stage dive tsunami, little high, little low, little come, little blow he Disney's that's so gay man, it's the penis.
Speaker 1: I can see he ho he ha ha ha he ho ho. What are you doing? What do you do? I'm doing to hold down.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: No one down, he hold down, No one demanded down, hold down, hold held down.
Speaker 5: I'm hissing. I'm holding I'm hissing down. Hold Really appreciate those people. Hold down, hold down, he be hold down, hold down.
Speaker 1: I want a blunderbust. I want a blunderbust in my band.
Speaker 4: Kevin Durant's feet waitout. Your name is Christoph Raymond Gunther Uh do Marcellus Wallash fIF and bet Mon Dem.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything.
Speaker 4: Uh fuck you, I ain't paying my TV license, bit mister pants. What the what happened to the Halo Show video?
Speaker 1: Don't worry?
Speaker 4: Uh fuck face? Uh unstoppable cardboard pie. I wish Aragorn was real, cinnamon, toast cock, jolly old dipshit, the Ace of Parades, Intimate's ex Star Wars saalacious crumb cake nice, It's not bad.
Speaker 1: I haven't an Intimate's cake in a while. Same. I remember liking them. They were like that weird like kind of like middle ground between like real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like it was like a it was like above Hostess and that kind of thing, but like not pure bakery.
Speaker 5: I've had an Intimate Chilis of like store bought pastries. I'd love some lemon pound cake right now, like twelve for like a like a whole meal.
Speaker 4: It's not a bad deal. But the only Chilies that I know about it's really far away, is it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so Glendale is the Chilis in Glendale near that Echo Park area. What the other side of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not really Glendale, is it.
Speaker 1: That's more No it's in Glendale, but it's only on that side. Is it like by where we used to live.
Speaker 5: In the l A Park, by the l A Park, Ego Parknchle park Ways. Although on the side of Brand.
Speaker 1: Okay are you it doesn't sound doesn't sound right, So you know Brand is like the middle of Glendo.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: On the other side is going towards Echo Park. And like, I haven't thinking about Chili's lately. I don't know why. I've never got to choose. One of my friends got a fucking Chilies get on a swag bag. Really, yeah she did. That's awesome. It's terrible. Francis no jack Oh, she had a fucking swag bag and I was like, you're trash, You're trashed.
Speaker 4: These have good I remember they had a chocolate shake that I fucking was obsessed with and then they stopped making them. Like I went back one day and then they were like, we don't do that anymore, and I'm like, what why?
Speaker 1: It was just such a staple converter. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not even exaggerating.
Speaker 1: I never went back. When when I found that out, I was like, well, I'm not going I mean, I don't know, man, I really like those shakes. I mean I get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Calm Riarty, Kingston's beatle playing with my micro beatle penis.
Speaker 1: You can't stop me? What is a Beatles micro penis? Look like?
Speaker 4: That's great that it doesn't look like anything. Uh, some retard Maxter got beat to death by kangaroo jacket North Carolina ripped Boso. What did the kangaro beat somebody to death? Recently?
Speaker 1: The audience looked that up for me? Does happen? Jamie on the screen right now?
Speaker 4: Friend Dick Kingston's dad Michael Vick fights Crypto the super Dog and beats him badly. Colon Moriarty sad gay little beetles squeezing his beetle balls until he feels something. There's way more beatles than there used to be. There used to be just one guy, I'm pretty sure. And now it's like that's what was that like the eighth or the seventh or something? Fucking search Peter Lorie fish battle. Colin Moriarty, I can't drown my semen. They know how to swim.
Speaker 1: It's big gay beetle guzzling cum like it's sugar water. Smitchy the kid bit. I know what that is. I can't drown my semen and other swim. That's a fucking uh bring me the horizon? Oh so yeah, it's a It's a song that blew up on TikTok. Can you feel my heart? So what's the game? Is it bring me some more guys?
Speaker 2: Then I guess that's what it would be. You guys, You guys probably heard that because it blew up on cont thirteen album. I used to fucking like ride my bike to work listening to the album all time and.
Speaker 1: Dutch d oh, I know that is Chad thing or whatever. Yeah, it's that. It's like the bridge.
Speaker 4: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they know how to swim. I thought it was. Actually I was like, that's is that?
Speaker 4: I know what that is, especially the kid VAM has beef with the other Colin more retardy calm. I already calm.
Speaker 1: I already posted the clarity nut from Hell's Heart. I come at THEE from Harold's Heart. I comment the autobots climb out, roll out, dome out. I don't know what you would say, auto calm, bubble bustle on the back of someone's head and not some unconscious not a gun I'm Bustlebee now bustle Cumblebee is better. Yeah, you're right, Cumblebee cocktamis prime, cock is prime, damn Penis stront I don't know mega cock.
Speaker 4: Megaslan is perfect, megaslong is perfect.
Speaker 2: Comestream come stream yeah uh. And then I said it Devastators, masturbator Yeah yeah, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Was too easy.
Speaker 4: And then it's Shilah buff Iron, It's it's I couldn't think of Ironhead dies, Iron Iron thies, Uh, Iron guys, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's harder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Iron heids, hard, Iron bys.
Speaker 4: Iron whatever, Star coffee, yir half at cock You I'm king. Since Dad and I just don't understand b l M all lives clearly matter, ikick, Since that this is the largest star in our galaxy. This is the largest store in our galaxy, three billion times the best of our something and almost half as white as Sweeney's toothkit. Carl Sagan really has it out for you for some reason, scientific scientific, This rotund bastard.
Speaker 1: This fat black person needs to be smited with every bit of hard power. Someone killed him, if it were if it.
Speaker 7: Were up to me, Carl sagan, I would shoot this man in the nape of his neck, my son.
Speaker 1: Or I am king Dad.
Speaker 4: No, fair enough, No, there's no attempt made. Just like I tried, I asked nicely. That's all I can do.
Speaker 1: That's all you can do. That's really all you get at the end of the day, society, and like, what am I gonna do? I am not going to stop no way, you know how. I'm going to stop till this man is dead.
Speaker 7: The only thing keeping humanity from reaching their full potential in the Stutters is Kingston's continued survival. I have proposed a plan to Congress to shoot him in the nape of his neck.
Speaker 1: The big beautiful nape shooting. Yeah. I love the idea.
Speaker 4: I love that sing out the nape of something. Yeah, it's just scific, beautiful neck shooting Bill. I shot him in the nape of his neck. He died like he didn't see the coming.
Speaker 2: You know, they've been talking about passing the big beautiful bill, the one big beautiful bill. Right now they're talking about Trump has a one big beautiful bill. That's what it's literally called. Yeah, and so's trying to pass a bunch of stuff that's gonna obviously wreck the economy more tax cuts, but the tax cuts are gonna throw us more into that blah blah.
Speaker 1: So it's just one of those things that class.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of the Bill's four hundred pages long, like literally, but it's just the plan to shoot the nape.
Speaker 4: Of his neck, that insane paragraphs, detailed patents and plans, interviews of how to Kill Me. Yeah, Carl Sagan has been brought back to life to consult.
Speaker 1: He's he's like Withers from uh, you know, how to Kill.
Speaker 4: This is the largest star in I gut. Yeah, okay, right there can we get kicks?
Speaker 1: Is good on the podcast Crag the Canadian.
Speaker 4: H And now this guy, how what the fuck is he doing this? Man, it's a little impressive. It's a little I don't even know. Let me so, I don't know if really even the audience will be able to see it, but like that's impressive, Like I don't even.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 4: I don't even understand how he's doing it. But it's like fucking hieroglyphics of a little among us character with a penis that's sperming.
Speaker 1: And then it's some chicken doggie and then some lady who's like, I guess, jerking her hair off. It's very strange, didn't you that one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well I like it. I'm not about to move it again.
Speaker 4: I was like very tedious to the first time. It's your voice, seany d. I have transformed into a ginger version of Colum. We already come come shot gaming trademark at Grock.
Speaker 1: Is this true?
Speaker 4: Service Agent two sixty seven, starting podcast number one, January twelve, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: That is true. Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That is the first one, the first one that I ever did. Yeah, under that name with fucking my friend Sean and Jalen.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Jen Jalen was on that episode. Sean Sean Sean, they killed him? Is it happening? Yeah? Yeah, Well what day is it? Today is Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, we're recording Sunday.
Speaker 1: Let's go, it'll be it'll be a fun day. We're gonna skip on Monday. Yeah, I guess so yeah Monday. Yeah, Well, because you guys are gonna i'm am gonna skip Monday. We're not gonna skip Monday.
Speaker 2: No, Well, you guys are doing it on Sunday, so there's no that's gonna be Monday's podcast essentially that you guys do it on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess, Okay, I don't. I mean, I thought it was in my head.
Speaker 4: I thought it was an extra Amma because it was gonna be so in the But like I guess, I don't care. It makes sense to do it as a normal episode too. I think, yeah, either way, it makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: It's fine. Everybody knows Jalen. Yeah, we'll get them. Well, I thought it was. I mean, even if it's shorter, I think it should. I don't think it should be hidden. Yeah, I think people need to see the glory. You're right.
Speaker 3: I think everybody is a fucking gay person except for me. Everybody's trying to fuck me, my beautiful boy, asshole. Everybody trying to me so much.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody trying to fuck you. Farther that was going on, man, I don't know. Why is there a wincher in the middle of our.
Speaker 4: Lillian Moriarty gone Marty Jojo asking Sween to borrow some melon and so she could use.
Speaker 1: The editorder out there called m H. Lawyer. Never said it, right, No, she's never said it. She's never said that. She's never said I made the screen black, my accidents low. I'm mister Witcher. I can't fix this. What's your name, mister John Witcher?
Speaker 4: John Oblivion Remastered made me convert to Christianity and pray to God every day for you for a new Vegas remaster. The Centurion commanding the one hundred guys against the Gorilla cal moriarty Obi want to blow me waiting for Sween hunting tear. I want his pelt calmoy already Kremlin to gremlin glog gloggo Glugu Caribou calin Mori alrety ninth level wizard avocation spell. It's you, Colon, biggest Borderlands fan. Finally, I hope for the future. Kingson's dad's voice, my baby boy, Come.
Speaker 1: Meet your new step more there, she's a farmer. Don't be piketed my soul. That's a monster. That's a monster. I need to kill it.
Speaker 7: That may be a monster, but it's not nearly as much of a monster as Kingston is, especially the nape of his neck.
Speaker 1: There's a fucking ball of people that hate me, so most intelligent people in the world.
Speaker 4: My dad's there, Black gay son, won't you come and blast away my ass? Pound Garden Kings's Dad's favorite song, Puffini Brothers Jeffrey Epstein in Minecraft movie be Like I Am Steen, DONC Donkerson, the Colon Swinging Slasher Uh, jury from said Hwuan, jury from Street Fighter giving me a seer by foot job under the table at Denny's Parenthesesis two Am and Spider Man three Emo. Peter says shalom when answering the phone. This is to show that he's evil.
Speaker 1: Now, Colin Mury already, don't don't judge me.
Speaker 4: This is Colin's own joke from Gamo A Gregory Show. Oh, Calin Mury, farty, h me be fishy limp, biscuits and gravy, the rancid slopped hog, John Strickland Merse eighteen eighty nine. Got a Wait, got wait to dunk last night. We'llcome in a puddle of vomit and piss on someone else is the living room floor. That's fucking disastrous.
Speaker 1: That's a joke. I hope you've cleaned it up. Damn fucking psycho. The first charge of of Colmar You are already featuring Keith David Kingston being was totally raped by Falmer.
Speaker 4: Blake eight ninety six, I got Lockjaw doing graveyard shifts at the Dick Sucking Factory, and all I got was lockjaw as as previously mentioned, Dick Sucking Factor a job, that's the word like a John m'laney joke, as previously mentioned, is insane crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh you've been to the Factor once? No, never, once? Why not? Don't really like Dick timas.
Speaker 2: It's that's it's like, that's not the it's the historical value on it. You're fucking you're a monster. Okay, you've never been to the Holocaust Museum. You've never been to a museum of tolerance.
Speaker 1: You've never you've never bathed once.
Speaker 4: You've never even painted with all the colors of the wind never.
Speaker 1: You've never done anything never, gonne I get. I get Carl Sagan, Yeah, really do. I'm looking at his nape right now.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at his nape right now with feverish intent, sweety tearing it up, tearing it up in a bowl of coal. Slaw and final page Demon Days is now officially twenty years old. Desk goofy Kanye stole the action uh n word thing like.
Speaker 1: Two days after that episode got posted. Come on, Eileen, Nigga Hitler, Come.
Speaker 4: On, Eileen by the dexys Uhte Hitler Dexi's Midnight Runner is what do you do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just I hate that ship. I hate all good it sounds. It is a catchy song.
Speaker 4: Shot Young Calamario already Sergeant Johnson versus three Gorillas, Nikki Ziggy fermented Pigmy Amelia Earhart falling out of Derek's acid demanding you installed Expression thirty three. It's some dumb ass. Uh, just some dumbass, sorry, Miss Jackson. Badly Brave dog the baby Hunter eight theory and he's help blowering, He's up in the hill. Three penis Nae from Melphis one and rounding out our.
Speaker 1: List as always, Hey, okay, the kitten of Haphazard. We did it, guys. Two and a half hours, half hours a reasonable time wading about camera