Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number, Marlene in Waltham. I know you've been holding patiently, Marlene. Thank you and welcome.
Speaker 2: Hi Jess, Hi Marlene.
Speaker 3: Awesome. I am so glad we're doing this. I have three points, but one already was the twelve million dollars steal dots year that was paid by the Clinton You're already touched on that. But I have called before since twenty sixteen saying what about the Gang of eight? Rubio isn't the Gang of eight? He was even Intelligence chairman once upon a time. He knows everything, just his way back then Gang of eight, the Intelligence Committee which included Hellosi, Schumer, McConnell. You name is Schwawell. Shift and don't leave out Mitt Romney, who was the only Republican who voted to peach Trump convict Trump. Why would that be, Marlene.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious. Do you think we're going to actually see prosecutions of some of these very senior officials in the Obama regime. Are we going to see Andy McCabe, James Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Hillary Obama? Are we going to see them in handcuffs or do you think that the Democrats and the media are going to succeed, because they are. I mean, they are desperately, furiously now trying to bury this story. They're going after Gabbard, They're trying to delegitimize her, destroy her, attack her viciously. They keep going on about the Epstein files. They don't want to cover this. They refuse to even cover the press conference yesterday. They are furiously doing everything they can to try to sweep this on or the rug. Are they going to succeed or do you think people will finally be held accountable? Will we get justice?
Speaker 3: People will be held accountable because Trump is there only for a for a while, and this is it. This is the only chance we have. So I'm gonna go with yes, they will, because we need consequences. Consequences have to come up. We've been waiting that for a trillion years, so this is our only chance. So I'm going to say yes, yes, yes, stay true. And I think that Rubio, since he sits beside the president all the time, he is speaking out, I think I think he might be helping Gabbard. He knows a lot. I've said that before in your show, you asked me once, well, aren't you voting for Rubio? He's Cuban and you're Cuban. And I said, no, I'm not. I'm voting for Trump, and not just because he's Cuban. But I knew he was in the Gang of Eight, and I knew he knows a lot. I wouldn't pass anything.
Speaker 1: But I think that's a really good point. No, Marine, it's a very perceptive point. Look, he was chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee and they investigated the Russia collusion hoax. So and a lot of this stuff was, you know, behind closed doors. You know, secret testimony. Information is classified. He's not able to talk about it in public. I think Rubio knows where a lot of the bodies are buried. I agree with you, and I wouldn't be shocked if he's saying, no, you know what, look at this. You know I heard from a little birdie. You know that there's this report. Really yeah, the CIA val take a look.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm positive that he is helping Trump and Gabbard. I don't know if he's the so called you know, deep throat. I think it's someone else, But I agree with you. I think Rubio is helping them. Every step of the way, because every time the Democrats and Obama in particular, tried to lie, Telca Gabbart has a counter with more evidence, more declassified documents, more proof. I mean, now it's beyond it's it's beyond the shadow of a doubt to me, I don't know how much more evidence you need. She's gonna pour it on the parentice now, whistleblowers coming out, so she's just going to keep pouring it on and pouring it on and pouring it on. But we have more than enough evidence. I mean this, We've got them. The only question now is will do we have the will, do we have the courage, the bravery, you know, to finally start putting handcuffs on some of these people? And that is that's PAMBONDI Now that's cash Ptel. Now they have to deliver. Marlene. Thank you very much for that call. John in the great state of Texas. Thanks for holding John and welcome it.
Speaker 5: Sure is a great state. Listening to you live on top Stream Live and you're always number one at this time slot.
Speaker 1: Just thought i' oh, thank you, thank you, John.
Speaker 5: No problem, Hey, this is all a show. I'm not optimistic with this administration. The same administration pushing these mr Anda jabs. How long is this going to sit on Pam's desk this time? What they should have done is they would have had all these criminal referrals on Pam's desk and then do some rating of homes like mar lago On, Brennan Clapper, Rice McCabe, call Me, et cetera, all of them, and then the media would have been forced to cover this because it's not on mainstream. Still, none of this is they're hiding it. You just said that yourself. So if they were really taking this seriously, we would have woken up in the morning. And I'm just a regular guy from Texas. It's not hard to figure out. We would have woke up one morning, turned on the news, and you'd see ten people's houses raided in the middle of the morning when we were all sleeping going to work to pay our taxes. Okay, So I think this is all not I think everybody's getting all hyped up, pumped up, and this is just another pony show. And I'm wondering which Republicans are gonna be against this. I mean, it's just how long is this going to sit on Pam's desk? And give them time to bleach bit their hard drives and their signal apps on their phones. Why why did why did we find this out before they did the rating? What raids? There's not going to be a raid. It's all a pony show man. So I let's talk, Jeff John, let.
Speaker 1: Me ask you. Do you think, uh Tulci Gabbard is part of the dog and pony show. I just want to sort of because I agree with you. I would have gone listen, I'm with you, man, all the way I would have done the raids. I would have done the criminal referrals. I would have gone in with you know, four o'clock in the morning, I'm serious, would have tipped and use Max or whatever somebody at Fox or and you know, have the cameras right there, shock and all. But I'm just curious. It seems to me that in many ways, Tulsi Gabbard is almost forced Bondie to investigate and potentially prosecute the way she just you know, she kept from the beginning. She's like, Okay, no, no, we're not going to sweep this under the rug. Here is what I'm declassifying, and I've notified Pam Bondi in the DJ she keeps saying that. Then she said, I've put it. You know, they should be indicted, they need to be prosecuted. Then she said I'm sending a criminal referral. Then yesterday she said, I've said the criminal referral about Obama. Okay, look, I love the point that John in Texas is making. He's asking the big question, is this all nothing but a dog and pony show in which in the end it's all full of sound and fury. Shakespeare famously wrote signifying nothing meaning yes, you know, it's making a lot of news. People are upset about it. It's it makes for riveting radio, rivoting television. But in the end, if they were truly serious, wouldn't criminal referrals have already been sent out? Wouldn't arrests have already been made. Instead, they're telegraphing their move, and by telegraphing their move, they're giving these criminals time to destroy evidence, cover their tracks. John, I want to ask you, do you think Tulsi is part of the dog and pony show as well? Or because I mean, you may disagree with me, but it seems to me it's almost like she's trying to will push almost shame Pam Bondi into making arrests or am I wrong?
Speaker 5: John, You're one hundred percent right. You know, you can pretty much gauge people by their reactions. You can look them in the face, and Tulsi's been all over all over the camera lately during all this. And you can also you can also gauge when the enemy, uh, when one of our enemies and I'm gonna call them enemies because they're the enemy of our country. Obviously, this is a treasonous behavior and I'm star Okay, let me go back. You can gauge it by the reaction of the bad guys, and they are going apoclictic right now, They're going completely nuts, and that that kind of tells me that Tulsi really is, like you said, pushing this and pushing this. But I think she got sawed down and you know, from the powers that be, and we'll take over from here. Thank you, Tulsi. We got it from here. And then they give us all this show on television, You give this all these all these you know, press releases that we keep saying. I mean, this isn't the way to run an investigation if it's ongoing. I mean there's just no way. I just I'm not buying any of this. I mean, I agree, I agree, I agree Tulsi's the good guy and she is pushing it. But I don't see it going any further. I don't. I mean, I'd love to wake up in the morning and see all those mass arrests. But no, they tipped their hand, they tipped their hat. They gave them ample time to destroy more evidence. And like I said, this is all coming from the same administrations that's still pushing these COVID jabs and all the mRNA that you know is killing people. So I don't know what to think. It's like, it's like a Tom Clancy book is what we're going through right now.
Speaker 1: Back to you, Jeff, Well, you know, John, that's that's why I got serious doubts about about you know, about the DJ about Pam Bondy, and I've been you know, critical of her, and my criticism keeps growing and growing and growing. And to me, if we don't see arrest in the next ten days to two weeks, I said it after Friday's document ump, but after yesterday, I mean, come on, I mean, seriously, even a blind man, you know, as one of our callers likes to say, even Ray Charles can see this now. Obama's guilty as sin. I mean, they've got him, they've got him six ways to Sunday. They've got Brennan, they've got Clapper, they've got Camy, they've got them all. I mean, that's what's incredible. When you go through this and she just keeps giving you more documents and we're talking memos, emails, and I gotta say, John, just you know, as an historian now as an analyst, how stupid Obama is, Like I never want to hear again. How smart these people are to put all this down in writing like this, to leave such a paper trayal like this. I mean, yeah, they're very arrogant. You could, I mean you can. They really thought they were going to be in power forever. But still, my god, they were stupid, I mean, careless, sloppy, stupid act. This goes to court. They're finished, They're finished. John. I love your call. Thank you so much, my six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight, CJ, I Boston, Thanks for holding, CJ. And welcome.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much for taking the call.
Speaker 1: Jol, my pleasure, CJ.
Speaker 6: He was a gentleman, Frank E. Mcgarrin, a typewriter expert, and the Remington typewriter in eighteen eighty nine a type on that typewriter. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the country. We've got seventy seven million people at least have voted for Donald Trump at It's time that they get on the phone, call their elected officials and demand of something be done regarding this. The problem that this administration has is giving the enemy aka the Democratic Communist Party heads up on the action that they may be thinking about taking. The arrest should have been made and then they should have gone public with this.
Speaker 1: Fall.
Speaker 6: If Donald Trump does not take action on this, what he will be putting a gold stamp on is that there is a double kid justice system in this country. That's why his administration needs to take decisive action to get the people involved in this and get them arrested. Obama being the farmer commander in chief, this warrant is a military tribuneau, not a civilian trial. The Warrens alitary Tribunau, where he needs to be tried in a military court for treason against the United States. This is what the Democratic Party has become Jeff, You've got a communist Mandani in New York, self proclaimed communist running for the mayor of the City of New York. This is which happened to our country. The Democrats are on an all time low. If this is shown to be true and proven and there are convictions, this will put the last remaining neil in the coffin of the Democratic Communist Party in this country. What they've done is they've not only try to overturn an election, they try to put a president, a standing president of the United States in jail on bogus charges. And we could talk all day long, we can talk until the cows come home about how governments like in Venezuela and other countries control the people, and talking about control. This could not have happened without the mainstream media. They pushed this. Now the President appoints the head of the FCC. The FCC needs to investigate these mainstream media outlets and to investigate their participation in this hoax and whether or not they knowingly participate it in this hoax, and if so, take appropriate action against the mainstream media. I would just hope that anyone that cares about their country, whether regardless of your political affiliations, take a look at the mirror. Take a look in the mirror. Take a look in the mirror, and see what your country has become, especially the Democrats out there. It's become a country where who you vote for doesn't matter, because if they win, you have people in this country who want to put them in jail on bogus charges. So, in ending, I would just like to say this, Jeff Trump and his administration needs to be quiet, make arrests, and take appropriate action to have any every one of these people who were involved in this hoax in the overthrow of the President of the United States, that they'd be heldfully economal.
Speaker 7: CJ.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree with you more. I really absolutely not. One hundred one thousand percent. And look, if we don't get justice now, six one seven two six six sixty eight, sixty eight is the number. Okay, just super super quick because CJ made the point that and John in Texas as well, that you're looking at people close to Obama, Obama himself, but even someone like Brennan as an enemy of the United States and as an enemy of the American people, and that these are essentially communist thugs. And what we're watching is is a slow motion or what we were what we were watching until Trump stopped them, was a slow motion communist revolution. Now a lot of people don't know this about Brennan. Brennan was a card carrying member of the Communist Party. This is beyond dispute. He admitted it himself in nineteen seventy six. And I remember this is the man that would eventually become the director of the freaking CIA. In nineteen seventy six, Brennan thought that Jimmy Carter, Jimmy Carter was not radical or liberal enough, and so he voted for Gus Hall. Well, look it up. You want to know who Gus Hall is. Gus Hall was the leader of the American Communist Party, which by the way, had direct ties to the Kremlin. Then you know the Soviet Union. It was a mouthpiece for Soviet Russia, for the Kammis so and they didn't hide it. They said, no, no, we support the Soviet Union. We are an agent. They said, we're an agent of the Kremlin. And Brennan voted for Gus Hall.
Speaker 6: So this is what this is.
Speaker 1: Demand they allowed to become the chief spymaster of the United States. Now, just very quickly. Again, as an historian, I just want to show you that they would lead. Sorry, that they would leave such an obvious paper trail is so reckless it almost borders on the pathological. This is from six one seven. Okay, this is a text I got very good text about maybe ten minutes ago. You can text us seven zero four seven zero seven zero four seven zero, Jeff, why did they leave a paper trail? Because they are psychopaths. They squirreled away those intelligence reports in the CIA vault for the same reason serial killers keep bits of clothing of their victims. They love the trophies. When I was the editor of Insight magazine, I had a writer. He was a Russian dissident. He was a brilliant writer. His name was Andre Piankovski. And by the way, he wrote a brilliant book on Putin called Looking Inside Putin's Soul, and he had great sources within the Kremlin. Long story short, you think Vladimir Putin would ever be stupid enough to leave behind a trail where he orders the spying on a political opponent, or the murder or assassination or the execution of an opponent. Putin would never be that dumb. And to give you an example, he remember one of the famous dissidents that he killed. It was a guy called Litvinenko. It was at a sushi bar in London, and that they dropped like some radioactive capsule in his drink, like they nuke the guy. They particularly, you know, a little mini nuk in a coffee cup. And so and Piankovski had a source right there in the Kremlin, and this is how it came about. Litvinenko was going to blow the whistle. Allegedly that Putin in nineteen ninety nine when he was running for president of Madarasha, that he needed a war to win. He was down in the polls, and so we ordered his FSB friends to blow up these apartments in Moscow, which killed Russian civilians. But then he pinned it on the Chechens, saying, look what they've done, this terrorist atrocity, basically a false flag. And then he said, I'm gonna lead a war now against Chechnya to punish them for what they've done. So Litvinenko was gonna blow the whistle on this. So this was at Putin's he's now president. It's been a couple of years now, he's in office, and Litvinenko says, I've got the goods and I'm gonna release it. At Putin's birthday party, where you know, the vodka was flowing, he's with his top henchmen, and this is how things are done. He doesn't write a memo, he doesn't stand there and write emails at Obama. We're gonna frame Donald Trump. Okay, we're gonna manufacture intelligence. I want a new intelligence community assessment. We're gonna say he was in bed with the Russians, he colluded with the Russians. They helped him win. So suppress all the other evidence and go and follow my line. No, Putin is too smart for that. He tells the people his henchmen around them, literally as they're drinking vodka, and he says in it with a smile, almost like he's joking. Someone needs to take Litvinenko. I can't say the S word on the air to the crap house, to the outhouse, okay, to the to the to the excrement house. He goes, you know, someone needs to take him out there, and everyone's like okay. Message registered, and a couple of weeks later, Bye bye, they nuke the guy. He didn't put it down in writing. Now this is Moscow, this is Russia. Putin thinks he's going to be in power till he dies. And even he's smart enough, you don't leave any evidence behind. You never know what could happen. Now, the most infamous Just one more quick point. Most people don't know this. Hitler never left behind a paper trail regarding the Holocaust. He never did. Now, remember this was his big racial project to extermination of the Jews. The closest thing we have even that was verbal. The closest thing we have to proof that Hitler directly ordered the Holocaust, which of course he did. Was the infamous Once Sea Conference nineteen forty two in Germany. Long story short, Hitler's top Nazi officials meet. Okay, it's now early nineteen forty two. The war is not going in the East like they thought, and now they're meeting, and Rhinehardt Heidrich, who is basically the number two, considered to be the eventual successor to Hitler, he oversees this conference and he says, now the Furor has made a big decision about the Jewish question, and basically that's where they really conclude we're going to go all out annihilation, all out extermination, a wide system of concentration camps, death camps. We're going to annihilate the Jews. We're going to kill every single one of them. And of course a lot of the Nazi heads not on moral grounds, but they're arguing like, well, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This is going to distract a lot of resources. This is you know, the people on the economy side are saying, hey, come on, we need these Jewish people as workers. The military people are saying, so we're going to divert trains and and equipment for this when our boys are dying on the Eastern Front. So they're not happy with this decision, not because they love the Jews, but they're saying, we haven't won the This is going to put a tremendous burden on us. One of the key people at that meeting says, do you have the furor's approval for this? Like this is a huge new step. Now we're not just going from persecuting Jews and harassing Jews and killing them here killing them there. You're talking now about a systematic annihilation of an entire people that is going to consume a lot of our war effort while we're in the middle of a war fighting Russia, Britain and America. Like, is this you Reinhardt? Or is this coming straight from the boss, the Furor? Because and then he says, because I just saw him in Berlin a couple of weeks ago. And I asked Hitler, I said, this is killing us with international media, that we are massacring Jews on the Eastern Front, and this is killing our reputation and abroad, and so I go. So I asked the Furor, I said, is this our official policy, that we're just now going to annihilate and exterminate Jews? And he said the Feur told me that this is not our policy and this will never be our policy. So are you sure this is coming from from you know, from Hitler and Hydrick. You can look it up. It's in the transcript. Famously says that's his public position and that will always have to be his public position, if you understand my double meaning wink wink. In other words, he's lying. He's lying to you. The lie he's giving to you is the lie he's telling the world. That's his public position, and that's the public position that it always will have to be like in other words, you get it. So he's not gonna say that's our official position. He's never gonna say that's our official position. But I'm here to tell you on his behalf, this is what the Furer wants. Now we're gonna do what the Furor wants. So don't grumble, don't complain, don't tell me. We can't tell me. How are we going to do this? Now, that is where the Holocaust was really masterminded. And this is as close as historians have ever gotten. Clearly hit their masterminded it, there's no doubt about it. But that's as close of if you want, a kind of a smoking gun. But even then, nothing was ever written on paper. Now, I just want to understand this. We're talking about a totalitarian, one party regime. Remember it was gonna be a thousand year Reich who's gonna last for a thousand years. And they still said, no, you don't put something like this down on paper. You're an absolute moron. If you do, it could fall in the wrong hands, it could be leaked. I don't know, we may lose the war. So what I'm saying is to be that stupid. That to me is what's staggering, and that arrogant to put down on paper your actual plot and conspiracy to frame Trump as an agent of Russia. I'm telling you, Brannan's not too bright. Clapper's not too bright, call Me's not too bright. Obama's not too bright. Well, Joey, Joe Biden, we all know about that. I mean, really, this is like, you know, it's not the Three Stooges, it's like the ten Stooges. Like, these people are stupid, and their stupidity now is what's going to Their arrogance is what's going to bring them down. And they've only got one thing left. They've got one thing left, the pure complicity of the media. The only thing that is keeping Obama now standing is that CBS News, ABC News, NBC News. This is CNN, MSNBC. They either are not carrying this story, reporting on it whatsoever, or they're deliberately poo pooing it. These are crazy conspiracy theories. What the hell? This is bizarre on the part of Tulsi Gabbard. So I just to show you how bad it is. One quick cut, as Tulci Gabbard is doing her press conference yesterday, and she begins to outline the links that the Obama administration went to a the blow by blow to manufacture the Russia collusion hoax and to frame Trump. The anchor then says, pull away, pull away. CNN deliberately cuts away and ends its coverage, ends its coverage. Say no, no, we don't want, we don't want you to see this now, you can't, God forbid, you should see this. Listen now, this is CNN cutting away right at the moment that Tulsi Gabbert outlines exactly how, where, and when Obama ordered the Russia collusion hoax Roll cut six, Mike.
Speaker 4: Multiple intelligence community assessments released in the months leading up to the November twenty sixteen election concluded that Russia had neither the intent nor capability to impact the outcome of the US election.
Speaker 8: On December, Nick, we've been listening there to the Director of National Intelligence, Tulca Gabbard, continuing on what has now been a multi day effort not only with public statements like this, but release of documents to attempt to back up the quite extreme allegation that President Obama is guilty of treason and that he worked in some sort of conspiracy with Hillary Clinton, etc. In the assessment by the intelligence community at the time that Russia interfered in the twenty sixteen election.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Now she's at December fifth. He couldn't wait till December ninth, because December ninth, twenty sixteen, is that infamous meeting. And she's now going She's starting to get there. I like, wholla, okay, now pull away, now, pull away. He's are extreme allegations. Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's the only thing keeping them up. It doesn't matter. Truth is truth is truth, and Tulca Gabbard Haw's the receipts Keith in the Great state of Ohio. Thanks for holding Keith, and welcome.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Jeff Hi. I can'd to hear you again today. I moved from Massachusetts last year. I'm glad I'm out of a liberal land, that's for sure. I just wanted to say that, don't worry. Trump has his team. Don't worry about Cash and Bongino and Bondy. They cannot do anything until they clean out these traders. Watch the news every single day. They get somebody and who pops up Judge Boseburg, what are they gonna do when they get Obama or Hillary or Brannan or any of these people put him in front of a judge like that. No, those judges will be removed after we win the mid terms. But until then, it's gonna be exactly what you are, an educator. He is educating the whole country on what has been going on. We are aware of it, you know us to listen to you and in your audience, but the rest of the country isn't. And they are learning a little bit at a time. If they don't watch CNN, they learn a little faster, but just constant, again and again and again. This is the information that's coming out to educate everyone. The exposure of the crimes, the accountability will be coming. People will go to jail. Some of them might not make it. They might take the easy way out. We don't know, and you never know. They might just leave the country and go back to their country of origin where they came from. I don't know. I don't know everything. I'm just saying there's a lot of things out there, and I believe that everything is going to be okay because in the end, God wins, It's going to be all right.
Speaker 1: Oh you know the hand of God. Agree with you, Keith, That's always to me the big wild card. You can never ever predict the hand of God. And I believe it was the hand of God that saved Trump.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: I believe it was the hand of God that put him back in the White House for a second term. And I got to tell you this, so far, what's being revealed, that's the hand of God. I mean again, I know we knew this, but these are this is this is rare that you get smoking gun documents like this. I mean, this is again, not that I don't want to keep overbeating this analogy to death, but this is you know, it's like I see the lipstick on his collar. I smell perfume on him. I'm going through his phone. Who is this woman that he's constantly texting with? He's coming home late. Friends and family have told me he keeps seeing this. You know, he's with this blonde over and over again. You know, Okay, it's pretty obvious he's having an affair. But this is here's a picture of your husband naked in bed with his mistress. Here it is, That's what we have now, It's irrefutable. It's beyond the shadow of a doubt. That's what Tulca Gabbart is now delivered. And notice Obama didn't open his big mouth again yesterday. Do you notice when she did the first document dumpmember his office at all? This is bizarre week, outrageous. She said, really, okay, well, I was going to be a second document dump after yesterday. He's got nothing left to say because there's nothing to say. He's guiltiest in uh Keith, Thank you very much for that call, Natalie in Lunenburg. Thanks for holding Natalie.
Speaker 5: And welcome, hey, Jeff.
Speaker 2: In light of what you just said there, it might seem as though truth and Justice has the whip in their hands, but I'm pessimistic. I think it's still a David and Goliath situation. I have a couple of questions for you. So recently the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Donald Trump and presidential immunity. Don't you think Obama's going to utilize that or is there a difference here?
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's a big difference because the immunity is for your core functions as president of the United States. What Obama did, how is this a core function of his duty to frame your opponent or sorry, to frame the incoming president as an agent of Russia, and that you knowingly lied and essentially ordered a coup to overthrow him. Like, how does that fall under the purview of president of the United States? You see? To me, I would read it like this, and you may disagree with me, Natalie, But for example, when Obama ordered that drone strike that took out a lakee and war Alacke, who was a US citizen, Well, I think the Supreme Court would say no, that would fall under presidential immunity. He believed he was a terrorist, he believed he was a threat. He ordered a run strike, there was no due process or anything like that, and you know he killed them. Well, you can't prosecute him for that because that fell under his duty as a president. But how does this fall under the duty as president of the United States to order your intelligence community to literally lie and claim that Trump helped that Putin helped Trump, and that Trump colluded with Putin when your own intelligence community clearly told you that wasn't the case. So it would be very hard for Obama to argue that. Natalie, There's more I want to talk to you about. If you can just hang on. I'm up against a heartbreak