Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. Ladies and gentlemen, join me and welcoming to the show, the lovely Phoenix Angel. Phoenix, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight. Hey, how are you let me just start you off with some real rude bluntness right off the back? My Yeah, OCD dick is so hard right now. It's raging, all four and a half inches of it. And can I tell you why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because to find Phoenix Angel, all you have to do is go on any social media side. It seems Twitter, Instagram, most importantly only fans. We want to direct people there and it is the same user name across everything. Oh god, it just makes my OCD dick so hard to see, well to see. So if you want to find Phoenix and please we reckon and at least follow the free ones bare minimum. If you don't have any money, follow the free ones. But I want to direct you to the only fans because we're going to talk about the content. We're going to talk about what she makes, what she's going to be making, and this and that At Phoenix Angel three to oh one at Phoenix. Angel three to oh one links in the episode description as always Phoenix. Now that I'm done babbling, thank you so much for coming on with Midnight, I just want to let.
Speaker 2: You know right now I'm choking on my own spit. Oh yeah, I just drank out of my water bottle. Go, Oh my god, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I've interviewed two major I've interviewed a lot of sportsts, but there were two major ones Sarah J and sky Blue, I think. And both of them took a drink just as I made a joke and I start chulding. So I can go around the rest of my life and say, legendary AVN Hall of Famer Sarah J. I gagged her. That's what I saw her. There you go.
Speaker 2: I love her. She is a goat about aidy pussy. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I mean I love that. First off, I interviewed so many newer people coming in who are like, I never heard of that, Who's Jenna Jamison blah blah. So let's let's let's definitely dive into it. No, no, no, no, you were one hundred percent right. I styn't know. I've I've mostly watched her take dick, isn't it roight? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yea, yeah, she's a goat there too, Yeah yeah yeah. Let me start off with the third rudest question you can ask a woman. First question is, obviously, are you pregnant? The second question is how much do you weigh? Those are rude. I don't bring those up. But number three I think is kind of fair. Can I ask you, Phoenix, how old you are?
Speaker 2: I am fifty one.
Speaker 1: That's loving it incredible. That is it's just because you look. You look thirty four. Oh I'm not. I'm not blowing smoke either. You look, yeah, thirty four, thirty five. I don't want to be ridiculous and be like twenty two because won't be honest. None of us do.
Speaker 2: No, no, I have nothing to do with that, Thank you so much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Good Jeane.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do with that, that's God, my parents and DNA. I have nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do with that. Lucked out there. Let me ask you the second question then, So, growing up, I would watch rap some music videos and this and that, and they say she's thirty two six blah blah blah blah, and I was like, wow, her measurements are those numbers. I don't know what they mean, but it's great that those measurements are her numbers. I came up with my own measurements stat for this show that I think is a little easier and a little more relevant to people listening and who want to check you out and this and that. First off, let me ask what is your height?
Speaker 2: I am five five in that all important.
Speaker 1: Half, okaye, going, you got to get that. I'm five nine and three quarters and I will always take that three quarters. Okay. Let me ask what size are your shoes your feet?
Speaker 2: I'm the size nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's solid. And then the last one, what is your cup size?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't really know.
Speaker 1: Is that a common thing with women. I interview so many women, and so many of them are like, I don't have any idea what size. I'm like, you were in Glamour essentially.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I think most of my adult life I've been at thirty four. I think I was told b I used to work in Victoria's Secret in the mall in my twenties for a very short time, okay, and someone said they asked me what was my size? I'm like, oh shit, I work at Victoria's Secret and I don't know how am I supposed to say these poor women? So I found out it was a B. So they say it goes up and down and as you get older, so I have no idea.
Speaker 1: That's like working at Starbucks and being like, oh I don't like to smell a coffee. Okay, well I don't know.
Speaker 2: It happened, It can happen.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't happen. I mean, you weren't like immediately interested, like oh God, I gotta I gotta try this, you know, blah blah blah. As soon as you got that job there, well, you know what.
Speaker 2: I was so stressed out because I started during the Christmas season and it was a really really popular mall, kind of an upscale mall where I live. And my very first day on the job, my very first customer was Tony Braxton.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was gonna ask you, did you remember if she was? And I'm like, well, the first thing I thought of she short as shit.
Speaker 1: Oh they all celebrities are right. I know that she's like four.
Speaker 2: Foot nothing, And I'm like, what, okay, but yeah, I kind of did. I kind of did, but I didn't know if I would get really good at it, but it was kind of fun for me to see the guys come in, okay and they're all so pitiful. Oh my god, I gotta get something from my girlfriend or my wife is mad at me, and I'm like, I got you, bro, I got you.
Speaker 1: I had. I had a similar awkward exchange, but I was buying something from my mother, so it was really weird. No, I was just kidding. I wasn't shopping in Victoria's Secret for my mother. Oh please does that?
Speaker 2: And I don't judge you for that, king, Bro, do what you gotta do whatever blows your skirt up.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you, Phoenix, what is your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's an interesting question. Well outside of what my pussy, I guess my mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, does that count? I mean, is it attached? Is attached to your body? So I'm counting it personally?
Speaker 2: Are you talking from the.
Speaker 1: Neck now, I'm your whole body? I would say the head is included in that, so yes.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Well, I've been told my ass is nice, so I guess my ass.
Speaker 1: That's wonderfully.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: More than anything in life, I want to say that I want to see. Yeah, sure, no, pass, thanks, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, I am raised Southern, so we have to be nice.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can see.
Speaker 1: My goodness?
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, no, no, no, yep, I got it. I am uh, I'm solid over here. I'm just gonna pause this string share oh solid yeah yeah, yeah, only because it only because of the OCD dick thing. Obviously, I'm a very professional person. LEVI ask Phoenix, what was your entrance into this world? When did you chance? Was it were you were? You're eighteen years old, where you're forty two years old. When did you change from quote unquote vanilla to this is a lifestyle, this is a industry, this is a whatever that I need to dive into.
Speaker 2: I think this was a long time coming because I've actually really sexual all in my life, but I've had to kind of suppress it. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Totally makes sense? Let me let me pause. You let me either have you sit back a little bit or that's perfet or that's perfect or lean forward. Either way. It's just your head was cut off and it. Don't get me wrong, it was a beautiful shot, but I don't your beautiful face. No, no, no, just there's the tits. You had no eyes in this shot, but a beautiful mouth. Anyway, So let's let's get let me, let me, let me let me reset you on that. What was your entrance into the adult entertainment industry, lifestyle? Whatever it was?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is not the reason that people expect. I figured, Okay, if I'm going to explore my sexuality, I got permission. My husband and I have an amazing sex life. But he was like, you know, he's had a lot of pussy in his life, so he felt kind of bad for me because I have such a strong sexuality, and I was really embarrassed by it.
Speaker 1: Yes, religious, can I ask religious thing at all? Or family type? Family? Like what, I'm not asking for personal details, obviously, but why were.
Speaker 2: You actually both? You know, they always say good girls don't do that, you know, and and you know women with integrity and character don't like nasty, disrespectful sex. You know, I'm like, okay, fine, fuck fine, So I basically almost gave myself carpal tunnel.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do?
Speaker 1: No, I get it, I get it, hey.
Speaker 2: You know, but on the inside, I was like, you know, people are talking about getting to first base, you know, little hand over under the sweater action. I'm thinking about swinging from the chandelier with midgets and the thousand hours dressing. I'm like, I don't, there's something wrong with me. I'm like, what, I'm not supposed to think like this. You know, I didn't. I was a late bloomer. My dad was really strict, so I didn't. My first date, I was was prom Wow, okay, I graduated a virgin hahaha. But I don't know. I just I felt like I was doing the right thing. But in the meantime, I'm like.
Speaker 1: God, it's it's funny. I've done so many interviews where it starts with I started in a religious family, and it's almost like a tightrope. You have to walk where you want to protect your kids, put them on the quote unquote right path and this and that, and if you just push too hard, they're going to go off the edge. And it's not even a two foot drop. They're coming into the grand canyon of gang bangs and blow bangs and every other kind of bang you could ever think of. Right, Uh, Okay, So you were you were always feeling that way when you're younger, when do you what age do you think when you was it you had met your husband, you were already with him, and then you guys went into the lifestyle. Do you get married already in the lifestyle? How did that happen?
Speaker 2: I think this is gonna sound like on the dark side of a romantic my husband. It was when I married my husband. Not long after I married him. I guess being with that many women, you gotta know how to do a little bit. Sure. Sure, so she made me squirk. Okay, I didn't know I could do that. I thought I loved forn by the way flurn since my twenties. Holy shit, I love forn. But I always saw women like that could squirt. I was like, oh my god, Like it was like the holy fucking girl, Like how do you? How are you doing that? I thought it was something like a woman had to be born with. I was like, man, this shit sure looks messy, but it looks awesome. My husband made me squirk, and and I'm like hanging on to him for dear life, like convulsely, like the heavens open up like fuck yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes total sense to me. Let me hit you with something from the outside though. Here's what it sounds like. It sounds like you're with your husband. It makes you square. Oh my god, it's wonderful, and then you immediately go, what other kind of dick can I get?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Lord, okay, all right. So it was it was more a case of not so because I think people who are more vanilla and not in lifestyle and not in this and that probably look at it and think, again, I'm not saying this. This is an outside perspective, Oh she fucked her husband, not good enough, she needs other new dick. Now that it almost sounds like he showed you like a chef making a great meal, going, this is what's possible, right, Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: My husband opened the floodgates, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Well literally, yeah, literally.
Speaker 2: And the coolest thing is my husband's very supportive. He's not in the industry at all, super supportive. He felt bad that I at the sexual level that I'm at in my mind and the things that I've done, that I had to suppress it for so long. I missed out probably on a lot of great sex just for that reason. So my husband and I are super coold. He was like, women go do your thing, you know, always respect for each other, no feelings involved ever, but get it out, do it while you can. So it's been amazing.
Speaker 1: If you don't, if this is too personal, just cut me off of what was the who initiated the first conversation? Because I again, just like religious kids, that's a tightrope where I go, you and I are together and I go Phoenix, you ever think about out like taking other dis or no, and then you know and then if you're immediately offended, I'm like, oh fuck, I fucked up?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: So what was was there an initial conversation? Did he present to you dick first? Did you go we should bring another girl in? Like? What was the dynamic there?
Speaker 2: Okay? This is also a reason that people would probably not figure out. I figured, you know what they say, why go out for burgers when you got steak at home?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: I have steak at home. So if I'm going to try to do this and it's like really embrace my sexuality, which is what I always say, then why ambers I want some steak?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: So in order to get steak, you kind of have to go where they serve it, okay, and where they serve it is amateur and professional born.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yes, so it was.
Speaker 2: That important to me that I'm like, I'm going to do this. I'm going to do this all the way.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, don't half ass it. You might as well, right, yeah, so, but I mean that that I agree with you. But that in and of itself is also a big step because there's swinger parties, there's all the stuff that's private. You know, Hey, this, I can go and do my wife, the midgets, the Thousand Island dressing, all the shit, and no one ever has to know. I can go into my job and be like, hey, Claire, how was your weekend? This and that you just went full board? Now is that because of a lack of community around you, like a lack of a lifestyle community around you, or did you just go, oh, are you that type that just stu stomps on the gas and go let's fucking fly?
Speaker 2: Sometimes yes, but this particular thing I actually tried that first. I really did. That's why I came to the conclusion that I did, because unfortunately, wouldn't you go to like swing clubs, house parties, things like that, you don't really know what you're gonna get. Sure you can I mean, you can go on these sites and they'll say they have certifications that they're really nice or they're respectful of what the couples want or whatever like that, and they could be you know, big or really good whatever. That's great, but it can be few and far between, especially in certain areas. So you just got to go with what's there. And I hated that. I hated that. So I was like, well, okay, if I'm going to do this, let's do this. And I did it, and I actually I'm glad that I did because the sex is so much better. I feel more comfortable with it, and I'm actually starting to let go a.
Speaker 1: Lot more interesting. So that up there, ease. Okay, And now I'm not questioning you on this because I believe you if you say it is the sex better, because everything I've heard how it's filmed, it's just a lot of stop and go, stop and go, stop and go. Maybe that wasn't your experience or it was, okay, but that's still pleasurable for you, then it is.
Speaker 2: It is. It's just the problem is you have to have to learn how to have it and sells like you have to learn how to stop and go like you say, and for the guys, yes, you have to come on command or within a very small range of time. So it can be tough if you're into it and they say, okay, you want to switch to something else, but they're like behind in the camera light, two more minutes, three more minutes, and you're like, okay, keep you on, or you know, I'm like okay, and I get it. Try to get into It's it's a little bit disconcerting, but you have to get used to it.
Speaker 1: Sure, you get to get used to it.
Speaker 2: You have to kind of go somewhere else in your head.
Speaker 1: It seems like lifestyle wise, you're exactly right. It's not only that you get to almost pick the person you're gonna work with in a sense, you know, and this and that, but also it's probably gonna be the most professional sex you have in your life. Right. The only downside is you now that you are on the internet, so it's like a real catch twenty two. But I never thought about it that way. Lifestyle is just kind of I mean, porn is kind of like a more structured, organized way of pursuing the lifestyle. And that's that's interesting to me.
Speaker 2: You look at it scientifically, yeah, it can be.
Speaker 1: Sure. Are you into any mainstream porn stars?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is there anyone that you have eyes on, like I would like to work with? That? Male? Female? Doesn't matter. If you don't, you would not believe how many people are in this industry, real high up and go. I don't really know anyone else. And I'm like, okay, all right, that's totally reasonable too. But is there anyone you have eyes on working with eventually down the line?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not sure because you know they say that the porn stars they come and go, and I watch a lot of amateur porn too. Sure, so I okay, one name sticks out to me. Johnny Sins, Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason why I say that is because across the board, different women, different styles, different looks, sometimes different techniques, they all say the same thing. He's amazing to work with. Sure, So that means he's real fluid with his sexuality, which I'm really really down for.
Speaker 1: So sure, all right, very cool. Let me get into some of the likes dislikes, and then we'll get into stories, content, this and that, whatever you like to do. First off, are you into women? Yes, I can be, can be all right, So I have I have been with women before, Yes, but it sounds like to me, you're like a like nine posy No, move my slider for me. Tell me where you is gonna go?
Speaker 2: Seventy thirty. Okay, I have to actually have I love watching it. I love it, but sometimes I have to have just it'll just hit me sometimes, like I have to have a taste for it. Sure, Like sometimes like you have a taste for a freaking Filet mignon or something like that. You know, you just sometimes you just really have a taste for it. I'm like that.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I'm not a sushi guy, but once in a while, a couple times a year ago. Yeah, let's do this. Let's do this. So I get it. I totally get it. Uh, let me do the cum related questions. Do you swallow?
Speaker 2: I will if I like you?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Are you into facials?
Speaker 2: I will if I like you?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: And?
Speaker 1: Uh, what do they call him cream pies? Internal guys blowing inside you? I like to say that nicely down by the docks, how about them? Are you into cream pies?
Speaker 2: Very much? So?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So is that your preferred method of finishing.
Speaker 2: It depends on the person that I'm fucking at that moment. If there is a lot of sexual chemistry and he and I are just like really like he's trying to fuck me through the floor, then I will swallow him most definitely. I like it rough. Sometimes I do love this the choky Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. Let me ask what is your current working relationship with anal?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have that anal before. Yeah, I practice it sometimes by myself. I have like these really cool anal plugs with Brianstones on them, So I do, like, you know, I actually want to push my boundary sexually, So I'm gonna I want to just I want to do it feels good.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it. I get Well, let's talk about where your boundaries have been expanded too. So let me ask what have you done. I've looked it up and I've seen you've shot with It's funny the number went up and it's you don't look like either of the numbers. But what was it MILFs over forty? Was it forty forty plus miles forty plus milks? And then you were on their fifty plus one too, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I've actually been on another site a couple of years ago. I'll call it all over thirty.
Speaker 1: That's so that's you're only doing age stuff to do with me.
Speaker 2: It's the powers that be that made that. Sure. I have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: I totally understand where there was all just single boy girls.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I did have one that was supposed to be a girl girl, but the girl actually got the flu.
Speaker 1: Oh well, yeah, you don't want that on set. Yeah, that's not good. We're any with multiple guys.
Speaker 2: I did some personal stuff with multiple guys.
Speaker 1: So that's what I was going to ask. Uh, what is the most amount of people you have been in in a setting with.
Speaker 2: I've been to a house park, I've been to a house party. Uh, let's see what is this May So it is me February. Okay, I went to a house party and I had a guy in my mouth, a guy on this wood, a guy on this food, my husband holding one leg up, another guy holding another leg up, and a guy going down on me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. Sure, a little overwhelming, but amazing. So how many is that?
Speaker 1: Five? Five six? One? Like one leg? Tit tit mouth. Let's see that's six I think I can. I say this is not an insult at all. Actually, I'm very impressed with this. This is the that is the most feminist gang bang I've ever heard, by the way, I just I just you picture. I picture a gang bang, and I picture a girl, and there's one of two ways. Either she's she's dominating the guys. She's like you bring that dick over here, or she's the rag dog. You know, she'd be tossed around and brought the guy and guy and you're just like, worship me. Zoom, cut off my other arm there, You're just like, worship me. Go ahead. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I was lying on this little sofa thing and my husband got up and this guy just apparently he hadn't been watching me the whole house party. He came over and just started and before I could think, it was just like scrubbing bubbles. They were everywhere, and I'm like, oh, okay, Like, I'll tell you it was awesome. But I actually I have a thing for three simes. Okay, the male male female.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I like watching I'll be honest with you. There's a beautiful symmetry to them and I'm crazy, probably on the spectrum somewhere where I look at it and go like, that's just pretty. I just like that a girl getting dpeed and I'm like, pretty, look at that. It's even everywhere around.
Speaker 2: I have not been dpeyed yet. Okay, but I am so ready for that. I want that so bad. I want to feel full.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I normally just eat a big meal. That's me. But I understand, uh, going into this lifestyle coming from somewhat of a more sheltered past, were there any kinks or fetishes that you were extremely interested in trying once you were liberated or felt the sexual liberation opening up the floodgates, if you will. Was there anything where you're like, that's the first thing I want to try, or maybe not even the first thing, but you're like, that's what I want to work my way up to. Oh well, let's do. Let me let me do two. Answered, let me do about how to say it, let me do two. When you first got in and then, is there anything new that you're like, Oh shit, now that I've been in this a little bit, I want to try that too.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm sure you're familiar with Adriana Chechi.
Speaker 1: Yep, of course.
Speaker 2: Okay. I've watched I like watching these podcasts about, you know, porn stars and everything. I saw one where she was talking about she had a particular move that she thinks she invented. I can't do it right at this moment, but it's where she's upside down on the bed like this with her legs down. So I guess you can eat her out like that and she can turn her head and suck you off at the same time.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, I want to try that. Okay, all right? And then is there any kind of kinkerfetish or anything else that you want to try film?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Like, is there any niche you want to work your way into or anything specific that's like, I don't know, I have never figured out the right way to word that I have, Like, what's your kinkerfetish that you didn't know you liked and then you figured it out? But whatever, what are you looking forward to? What's next?
Speaker 2: I guess for me, the nastier the better, Okay. So I it's very difficult for me to tell people what's in my head because they probably wouldn't believe me. My husband says, I have an amazing poker face, because when when I talk to people like I, you know, I try to be nice, you knowlex people, and you wouldn't know that I'll like the shit that I like. You know, you grab my hair and fucking fuck me in half. I would really love that. That would be fantastic for me. You think you can do that?
Speaker 1: I don't think I could unless you showed me your social media again, which obviously is Phoenix Angel three oh one looks in the episode description, people make sure you go and follow her and sign up for the only fans uh, slip those plugs in there. Okay, So look, I love the enthusiasm. I love the attitude. It's gung ho. A lot of girls who are coming into the industry they'll have that same thing. And then I asked this question and then they go, oh, nothing, nothing at all, I'm superwoman. Oh blah blahlah. Is there any kinker fetish that you have no interest in getting into? You're just like and I take out anything real extreme. I used to call this. I used to call this game sack shit animals. Kids, those are out, Okay, thank you, yes if if, Because inevitably, when I first started interview girls, I'd be like, and they go, well, I wouldn't like fuck a kid or anything. I'd be like, yeah, I know, I got it. You wouldn't be here if you would. So we're taking those, we're taking those out of the equation. But is there anything else that's more normal within this industry, more mainstream where you're just like, m not for me?
Speaker 2: Okay. So I think my chink is I personally love being dominated sexually. I love that, and I think my thing of pushing my boundary my chink would be pushing myself as far as I can go within that domination. Okay, So I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: So what is something you have no interest in looking forward to? Though? Like, is there a point where see everyone always says that and you know, okay, but you took out the stuff that I wasn't that's true. But I'll hit you with one that's not as common anymore, was common a few years ago. And it can go either way. And immediately when I say this, most women go, oh, yeah, no, I wouldn't do that either. Race play you know what?
Speaker 2: That is so hot?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: I actually watched by accident, then I got intrigued. I've actually watched it's mostly European. I love European poor. They have no shame.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah they I.
Speaker 2: Saw one, but it was like South Africa, so it was it was extreme in the skin.
Speaker 1: Tones, if you will, sure, but it was.
Speaker 2: Something hot about that. I think, you know, it's the taboo thing that most people say a lot of people's chinks are taboo totally that I'm I'm blajio, so you know, black and Chinese.
Speaker 1: So that's I was going to ask that, but let me let me re re fix this real quick. Okay, was there? Okay, do you okay, do you know what race I don't mean to say this insultingly if you do. Do you know what race play is? Though?
Speaker 2: I think that's like role playing but with race.
Speaker 1: Right, well, kind of a little bit with like racism there, which is.
Speaker 2: Most I was thinking about, like like Matt slave type thing. I don't think you were talking about the Tour de France. I know what you were talking about.
Speaker 1: So anytime I ask this and I always get the response no, I'll try anything. I go, what about race play? And all these white girls go no, no, I'm not doing that, no, thank you. I've interviewed a lot of black performers black performers. Sometimes it goes either way. There's Avery Jane who's like, yo, you say anything around me, I will fucking beat the shit out of you. I'm total respect to that. Love it, respect it, it's your choice. I've spoken to Anna Fox, who is a legend in this industry.
Speaker 2: I know that is.
Speaker 1: She's like, who gives a fuck, I don't care whatever you want to do. You know, I'm filming a scene. We're acting here. I've spoken to black male performer John Legendary. He goes, yo, I don't care what a girl calls me if I'm inside of her, like, it doesn't matter. And I know it's just for the scene and whatever else. But there are people in this industry who want that, who get requests for that all the time. And it's interesting to you said you were blazing. I don't know, am I allowed to say that? Is that a thing I'm allowed to say?
Speaker 2: I don't give a shit about Okay, okay, Tiger Woods with an acid boots. I'm Blazian, black and Asian. So for me, I've had a lot of men in my life where either if I've either slept with them or I actually dated them, I was their taboo because they I was for a lot of men, which is very funny to me. I was the first non white girl they ever dated. Okay, so it was to me, I see how sexually exciting that is, and that, especially in the South, something taboo like that. Sure, you have taboos everywhere and everything, like step mom, stepdad, you know you're uh, was it your stepsister or whatever? That's the family taboo.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I apologize for always referencing former interviews. It's just you. You spark my memory on an a interview gauge who was a also legendary porn star from the early two thousands, and she's from our Kansas. She's like a four foot ten, you know, little spinner girl who's just always had a mouth on her. Loved her. She was phenomenal, amazing to get on. And uh, I had her on and I asked the same type of stuff and she said, you know, Arkansas. Again, no offense. I'm from New Jersey. I think everything below Delaware is like the South, not from Alabama. But she goes, she goes. I had no problem shooting an inter racial scene. I was like, did you worry about catching any shit back home with racism and this and that. She goes. The only thing I want to do is any of the step brother stepsister shit because that is too close to what's actually happening back in my hometown. Don't give her a fuck if they I don't give a fuck if they think I fucked a black eye, it don't matter to me. That's fun Yeah, she was. She was very funny. So let me ask this, do you when you get quote unquote fetishized in that way, are you offended by that? Would it have to be how extreme the person takes it, Like if they were like, oh god, I just love your Blazian body all the time, You're so blazingly beautiful that I mean, is there some point where you'd be like, yo, I'm more than just a beautiful Blasian girl.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I have learned over my life that you have to learn how to separate sex and emotion. So one of the things I think in that type of situation, you probably have to talk about it first, you know, over a drink or shot whatever like that. It's like, look, me saying X Y and Z or doing x Y and Z gets my dick hard. As fucked and I love it, And I don't mean anything to you. It's not against you. This is my cheek. Are you cool with that? Are you cool? Is meant? Nothing? Is? Can you handle that? Are you good? I respect that because everybody has a fucking chink somewhere in there. We're all freaks. Was just at what level you are? So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure your level is high, it sounds like, but what are some of your what? What? What really gets you going?
Speaker 2: I like to be nasty with someone, like really nasty with someone, which is something that I'm getting ready to put more of on film because I used to be so embarrassed by it. But my level of nasty is like spit in my mouth and then I'll suck your dick with it. I want you like fuck me in my ass and then let me suck it right afterwards. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I want to be deep. I want to hold somebody in my mouth and I want to be coming to where it's like I'm crying because I'm coming so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Are you just an incredible dirty talker or does that okay? All right?
Speaker 2: My each and I have I have been with people that don't are not really talkers, which is fine.
Speaker 1: Sure you should know you got the.
Speaker 2: Strong, silent type or what have you. Yeah, if you don't talk that much, I might talk a little bit for you. Sure, but yeah, I like talking. That's part of the fun.
Speaker 1: It's it always again with some of the newer girls I interview, it's always that that when needing to break through, where they're like, okay, I'm not I'm alright showing my body off, I'm alright fucking on camera this and that, but saying like, you know, cram that dick in my tight ass, they go like, oh, I don't know if I can actually say those words. And I always just find it funny watching that evolution of not a dirty talker. And then I'll see their scene two years after I talk to them and they're like, ah, fuck, make it out. I'm like, oh, there she goes, she learned it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. It's I personally think that women are taught a certain way, and it's so ingrained and who they are. I don't think a lot of women realize that they have a circle of people standing around their bed judging how they fuck. And I realized that and I'm like, like, like, you can't. If you do certain sex acts, you're you know, you're a horror whatever like that, if you blow or you do whatever, you have anal sex whatever. I'm like, you know what, you see this right here? This is called the bill. Your name is on it, So fuck you, and that's what I want to do. I'm going to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The judgment cast by people sitting in cubicles telling you you're not living your life the right way as they soak up led lights and I did that for plenty of time and I still do that from home now. But the judgment people will cast on performers is, look, you know, mind your own business. Whatever people do, buy themselves. I always say this, as long as there's no kids or dogs in the bedroom, like we're good, we are good. You know, mind your own business. Let them live their life. But you know you're gonna catch it online. Everyone always does because there's no fine. It's like people out there right, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I mean you know what, I am not stupid. I know that reality is a possibility here and that people are not gonna like everything that you do, especially getting into this industry. I've spent my entire life suppressing my sexuality for what?
Speaker 1: No right?
Speaker 2: Right? So I'm just like, basically, okay, if you don't like it, I understand none beloved for you have a great day. You don't have to watch. I'm gonna go over here and get been off for this mathooning and fuck within an inch of my life and you go back to your cup of tea and your judgment right ahead.
Speaker 1: Of Let me ask, do you think it was beneficial for you to get into this industry later in life versus if you were an eighteen year old or if you could go back without the knowledge, would eighteen year old Phoenix be able to handle what this industry is now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So there's definitely you needed some level of maturity, you think, like I.
Speaker 2: Said, I was, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I was a very late bloomer. Sure, the way that I was, they would have chewed me up and spit me out at eighteen. Now I have lived a little bit of life, so I'm actually grateful for me that I'm entering at this stage in life. Anyway, I think the what was it, the stereotype is women in their forties, they're the best ones to sleep with because they're supposed to be more comfortable with themselves and their bodies and they don't give a shit, do you know, Like when you're in your twenties, you're like, oh god, I'm writing it as well. Out of place is my makeup running and my lips? That's how we think, That's how we would think. So it's like they're all like stressed out and you know, their assholes sucked up because they're stressed out, hoping they look that they can't relax enough to enjoy it. And I was that way too, so in my forties and my fifties.
Speaker 1: Now, no problem, right, right do you think? And you'd be surprised at the numbers people say, who got into this industry at eighteen years old? What do you think should be the age that people can get into porn?
Speaker 2: That's an interesting question. It would depend because some people are very very mature early on the individual. I don't know if I would have a certain number because it depends on too the kind of life you've lived.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, A lot of mainstream girls that I've talked to have said twenty one, and I'm a big like freedom guy. It's like if I can send four at eighteen, she should be able to fuck on camera if she wants to, you know what I mean. So it's it's but then you have the drinking thing where it's good to have a little bit of a buffer from you know, high school there. So yeah, okay, that's interesting. Yeah, I agree. And a lot of people I've talked. I've talked to a lot of unequipped thirty year olds in this industry, and I've talked to eighteen year olds who I'm like, you make a schedule for all that. They're like, oh yeah, it's broken down on this Excel spreadsheet and I go, whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down there, hot lady. So do you want to eventually shoot more mainstream stuff? Do you want to get to even like bigger stuff like do you want to shoot a brasser scene? Do you want to shoot a bangro scene? Or are you gonna hang in like the It's no insult because these are my favorite websites, the more like middle tier websites where it's like high quality but not as well known. I would say those two, you know, are like the top three, the ones you shot with, but their high quality. You look great, and they're phenomenally done. It's just I don't think it's as well known as a brasser. Do you want to shoot for like quote unquote the big boys up top?
Speaker 2: You know? For me? I actually, that's very funny you say something because I just got contacted today by a bigger production company, which I'm so quicky. For me, it's more like that was never my intention doing all of this. It's hilarious to me that it seems to be happening. Like I was like laughing on my Twitter x account that I got to be on this podcast with you, because I'm like, what the fuck? I have no occa, like why, But I'm like, I'll take it, just like when you get extra French fries at the bottom of the back, take it. I will take it. I'm thankful. But yeah, if it happens and an opportunity comes along with a type of sex that I want to do that I think will be awesome, then maybe yeah, yeah, but I'm I'm not there for that. I'm here to fuck. That's what I'm here for.
Speaker 1: So the the current kind of view on the big Boy mainstream stuff is from people who I've interviewed talked about It's a great advertisement for your only fans. That's what I'm told those types of I mean, hey, you'll look beautiful, you look great, whatever, But slapping beautiful Phoenix angel across the top of that whoever it is that wants to book you is a great way for someone to go, oh shit, I got to check her out. So a lot of the girls are like, it's not so much the money, it's not even so much the scene. Sometimes it's more this is a great marketing tool for me. You did you have any experience with marketing, advert to anything like that before you got into this, Believe it or not.
Speaker 2: My degree is in sociology with a minor in abnormal psychology. Okay, so my thing is I like how people think. I like finding out how people tick, you know, and I do love marketing. I've you know, research on that. I just I it could be yeah, But like I said, I'm super weird. The primary primary goal for me is what kind of sex am I going to have?
Speaker 1: I get that, and I respect that weird.
Speaker 2: I'm weird.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, No, no, no, it's not weird at all. It's it's it's and again I don't mean this as an insult. It's a it's naive in this sense. Every girl I interview who's been in the industry for a while is like, sex is five percent of my job. The other ninety five percent of it is posting the social media, doing dick ratings on only fans, doing this, doing that. Yeah, I don't know why. Hey, if you're listening and you pay for dick ratings, I appreciate that. Good for you.
Speaker 2: Is that like some psychic ship.
Speaker 1: Rating R A T I N G.
Speaker 2: Dick.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at your life vein here and it seems like it. Okay, yeah, yeah, dick ratings, which again I don't I don't get necessarily, but hey, again, whatever you do. I'm not a foot guy either. But I asked you about your size nine shoes. What are you looking again? What are you looking to like produce yourself? Do you want to just collaborate with other OnlyFans people? Do you want to eventually get into the production space and shoot stuff yourself? You have? Okay, all right, I have.
Speaker 2: I have. Angelic Studios is already starting stuff. I'm working the website. They have a couple of bugs in there, but it looks really great. So we're working on that on. What we're trying to do is have a one stop shopping almost where you can come and see all the stuff I've done. And also there's going to be a link to all the guys that I've worked with. So if you like something like I've seen that I did with this guy over here, and you're wondering if he's like, does the same thing to other girls, so you can click on his picture and it'll take you to his site. So it kind of helps them out too, sure, But at the same time, what I'm trying to do, like I said, push my boundaries, So I'm kind of looking for ways that I can do that with people, like going outside a little bit, but not like out in public. I'm not trying to go to prison over this shit. So I'm like, let me go in the backyard or something, you know, or you know, just stuff like that. Just trying to push push different kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: All right, we have to wrap this one up. Phoenix. You have been amazing to talk to. I think you. I think you are representative of the type of people we need in this industry in the sense that, sure, there are a lot of girls who come into this, and again, there's no insult to anyone. I don't give a shit whatever people want to do. If this is just a job to you, totally great. If it's just sex, totally great too. But so many girls come in this industry and they're like I used to ask this question money, sex fame, put them in order. For me, what three most important and least important to you? So let me ask you that money, sex fame. What do you want most important to least important?
Speaker 2: Sex? Money. I'm not really looking for money. I don't. I don't know. It's nice, but I don't really need that. I don't need it same I do not honestly want it, which is stupid because if I do end up happening whatever like that, it's going to come. But I'm a little more reclusive with it. I like prints, like prints and shit. Yeah, so sex first, man, money not really fine.
Speaker 1: See, and the girls that I've interviewed before, it's almost the opposite. A lot of them are like those sexes whatever. And I like seeing people come into this industry who go I like sex, I like the joy of it. I don't want to become jaded by everything else. I am doing this because I have a great time doing it. And if the fame and the money comes along, that's great too. And you know, if you're looking to make it a job, those are very important. But at the same time, it really bleeds through onto a scene when you have someone who's just not interested in the sex portion of it. This is a hot girl. I'm hot, I'm gorgeous. Everyone wants to look at me and check it out. I'm a dead fish.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hate that. Yeah, given, why would you? That's not fair, Like you're sending back land back like I'm not fucking your eyebrows, if you're beautiful, I'm not fucking your hairstyle. I'm fucking you. You lame there like that is the most turn off thing to me. Like a man. Sometimes men do the same thing. I've been with guys that you know, ripped to death talk you know, really great looking, great hair, and just like they're rubbing a little bit like, oh my god, did you come yet from what you haven't done anything? I lift my leg to shave my vagina in more positions than you've done to me, sir, zero stars like no, no, no, no, no no no. So I know.
Speaker 1: It's almost like working out of Starbucks but not liking the taste of coffee. Yeah yeah, yeah, Ladies and gentlemen, guess night Phoenix Angel. You can find her everywhere cross all social media, Twitter, Instagram at Phoenix Angel three oh one. Most importantly, we're gonna send you to the only fans at Phoenix Angel three oh one links to everything in the episode description Phoenix, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I enjoyed it on Honor, Thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Buy